时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Most people believe that who they are today | 大多数人认为 今天的自己 |
[00:12] | is pretty much who they will still be in the future. | 也会是以后的自己 |
[00:14] | Hi! | 嘿 |
[00:16] | How was your flight? | 航班飞的怎么样 |
[00:17] | Ah, it was fine. Thanks, Meredith. | 挺好的 谢了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:19] | I mean, Maggie. | 不是 玛姬 |
[00:20] | Maggie. Sorry. | 玛姬 抱歉 |
[00:22] | Someone didn’t sleep on the plane. | 有人在飞机上没休息呢 |
[00:24] | Oh, I couldn’t. | 我睡不着的 |
[00:25] | I’ve rewritten my talk at least 20 times. | 我已经重写演讲至少二十次了 |
[00:28] | Meredith is so sorry she can’t be here. | 梅瑞狄斯很遗憾她来不了 |
[00:31] | Babysitter got the flu. | 保姆得流感了 |
[00:32] | Oh. Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 那你来了也很好 |
[00:35] | Our minds trick us into thinking our entire history, | 我们的大脑会诱使我们思考所有的过往 |
[00:39] | every choice, every change and chance, | 每个选择 每个改变 每次机会 |
[00:41] | has led to this specific moment | 这一点一滴到了这个特定的时刻 |
[00:43] | what we call “Now.” | 当下 |
[00:46] | You seem good. | 你看着挺好的啊 |
[00:47] | Chipper. | 很精神啊 |
[00:48] | Ah, I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this PATH pen. | 是啊 我花了那么多心血和眼泪研究这个路径笔 |
[00:50] | I can’t wait to share it with the world. | 我等不及要跟全世界分享了 |
[00:56] | You’re You’re jumping too far on the last one. | 刚刚拖得太远了啊 |
[00:58] | I don’t need your help. | 我不用你帮忙 |
[01:08] | Come on! No, wait your turn! | 等轮到你再玩啊 |
[01:10] | Yeah, cut it out, lads. | 就是 别闹了 |
[01:12] | Come on. Don’t make me regret bringing you. Let’s go. | 别让我后悔带你们来 走吧 |
[01:14] | Just missed it. | 没赶上 |
[01:16] | Come on, guys. | 走了 |
[01:17] | So close. | 就差一点 |
[01:20] | Liam, look after your brother, please, will you? | 利亚姆 照顾下你弟弟好吧 |
[01:22] | Liam: Seriously, Dad? | 真的假的 老爸 |
[01:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:25] | Dr. Hayes. | 海耶斯医生 |
[01:26] | I really hope I wasn’t supposed to bring my kids. | 我是不是也要带孩子来啊 |
[01:28] | No, their, uh, their aunt lives down here. | 没 他们阿姨住这里的 |
[01:29] | So… Oh. | 所以 |
[01:30] | …it’s a chance for them to see family. | 给他们个机会见见家人 |
[01:32] | Well, I am heading to something called | 我要去一个叫 |
[01:33] | Heart Valve Happy Hour. Want to join? | 心脏瓣膜的快乐时光了 要一起吗 |
[01:35] | Is it as dire as it sounds? | 跟听着一样悲惨吗 |
[01:36] | Worse, somehow. | 好像更惨 |
[01:37] | But free booze. | 但是喝酒免费哦 |
[01:38] | Maybe I’ll see you there. | 那到时候见咯 |
[01:40] | Great. | 好 |
[01:41] | * That tomorrow will be brighter * | 明天会更加明媚 |
[01:45] | “It is a curiosity that has driven humankind | 这是发现了火以来 激励着 |
[01:50] | since the discovery of fire…” | 人类进步的那种好奇 |
[01:54] | No. No. | 不对 |
[01:56] | “…since the harnessing of fire “ | 自从我们可以控制火焰之后 |
[01:59] | No. | 也不对 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:02] | “…since the taming of fire.” | 自从我们驯服了火焰之后 |
[02:07] | Yes! | 这下对了 |
[02:09] | Oh, no turn down service needed. Thank you! | 还不需要夜床服务 谢谢啊 |
[02:11] | Catherine: Richard. It’s me. | 理查德 是我 |
[02:31] | Aren’t you going to invite me in? | 你不请我进去吗 |
[02:32] | I’m not sure I believe you’re really here. | 我真不敢信你真的来了 |
[02:41] | You here to buy the convention center? | 你不是来把会议中心也买下来的吗 |
[02:43] | Stop me from presenting? | 省的我来演讲啊 |
[02:46] | I’m here to stop the foolishness! | 我是来暂停一切蠢事的 |
[02:50] | Richard, you said you wanted an apology. | 理查德 你说你想要一个道歉 |
[02:52] | Well, I am sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[02:54] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[02:55] | Truly, for everything. | 为我所做的一切道歉 |
[02:57] | I regret my behavior. | 我很后悔我的行为 |
[03:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:03] | You don’t have anything to say back to me? | 你没什么要跟我说的吗 |
[03:05] | There’s nothing between Gemma and me. | 我和杰玛之间很清白 |
[03:10] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[03:15] | Well, something… | 反正 差点 |
[03:18] | almost happened. | 发生了什么 |
[03:20] | W-We went to breakfast, and she kissed me. | 我们一起吃早饭 然后她亲了我 |
[03:23] | Oh, Richard! | 理查德啊 |
[03:24] | But I stopped her. | 但我拒绝了 |
[03:25] | But you didn’t tell me. | 但你没告诉我 |
[03:29] | I…I didn’t, and I’m sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[03:33] | Oh, Richard, we can fix this. | 理查德 我们可以修复的 |
[03:35] | You know we can. | 你知道我们可以的 |
[03:38] | There are things in this world you can’t control, Catherine. | 这世界有的事物是你控制不了的 凯瑟琳 |
[03:41] | And I’m one of them. | 我也是其中之一 |
[03:42] | I don’t want to control you. | 我没想控制你 |
[03:44] | You bought my hospital, for God’s sakes! | 我天 你把我的医院买下来了 |
[03:46] | Because of your temper! | 就因为你发脾气啊 |
[03:48] | Worst investment I ever made. | 这是我做过最烂的投资了 |
[03:50] | It’s just hemorrhaging money. | 纯粹浪费钱 |
[03:51] | The foundation board thinks it’s a sign of my dementia. | 基金会成员都认为我要老年痴呆了 |
[03:54] | I look like a fool. | 我跟个傻瓜一样 |
[03:55] | No, stop. I’m serious. | 别笑了 我认真的 |
[03:57] | Oh, me too. This is funny. | 我也认真的 多好笑 |
[03:59] | This is not funny! | 才不好笑 |
[04:00] | You had a fight with your husband | 你跟你老公吵了一架 |
[04:01] | and purchased an entire hospital to get back at him. | 买下一家医院 就为了报复他 |
[04:07] | Pac-North has my name on it! | 北大西洋医院招牌上也有我的名字了 |
[04:09] | My name! | 我的名字诶 |
[04:11] | I mean, the worst place I ever worked in my life! | 那真是我工作过最垃圾的地方了 |
[04:17] | Oh, dear Lord. | 天啊 |
[04:21] | Do you think there’s a couple | 你觉得哪对情侣 |
[04:23] | who ever had such an expensive fight? | 吵过我们这么昂贵的架吗 |
[04:25] | No. | 没有被 |
[04:26] | Well, maybe Anthony and Cleopatra. | 可能埃及艳后和安东尼有过吧 |
[04:39] | Come here and kiss me, Cleopatra. | 来亲亲我 埃及艳后 |
[05:00] | Hey. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[05:03] | Hi! Welcome to Heart Valve Happy Hour! | 你好啊 欢迎来到心脏瓣膜快乐时光 |
[05:04] | Oh. Wow. Yes. Thank you. | 对啊 谢谢啊 |
[05:06] | Uh, best party of the year. | 今年最棒的派对了 |
[05:08] | Hey! Teddy! | 泰迪啊 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:12] | You always see people you know at these things, | 这种大会上老是能见到你认识的人 |
[05:14] | but they’re never people you like. | 但都是不是你喜欢的人 |
[05:15] | Aww. Here. I ordered one for you. | 给 我帮你点了一杯 |
[05:16] | Ooh. Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[05:18] | Wow. They really splurged for the reusable straws. | 这是的 还搞重复利用的吸管呢 |
[05:20] | I’m so glad you made it. Mm. | 我很高兴你能来啊 |
[05:21] | Evelyn rescued me. | 伊芙琳拯救了我 |
[05:23] | She’s with Allison while Owen’s at work. | 欧文上班的时候 她陪着艾莉森呢 |
[05:24] | You know, and for the first time that I can remember, | 这是我有记忆以来第一次 |
[05:27] | no one in a 50-mile radius | 半径50迈之内 |
[05:29] | depends on my breasts for survival. | 没人喝不到我的母乳就不行了 |
[05:30] | Mm. Cheers. | 干杯啊 |
[05:32] | Yes. Thank you! | 谢谢啊 |
[05:34] | I know these things are kinda lame, | 我知道这种大会挺垃圾的 |
[05:35] | but I kind of enjoy them. | 但我还是挺喜欢的 |
[05:37] | ‘Cause it’s like summer camp. | 好像夏令营一样 |
[05:38] | For people who like to cut into other people. | 很适合那些喜欢插话的人啊 |
[05:40] | I never went to summer camp, | 我都没去过夏令营呢 |
[05:42] | but this is what I imagine that the Olympic Village is like. | 奥运村在我想象中就是这样呢 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:46] | Assembling the greatest talents in the world, | 把全世界最棒的人才都聚集到一起 |
[05:48] | putting them in one building. | 放到一栋大楼里 |
[05:49] | Professional by day, but screwing each other by night? | 白天大家都很专业 晚上就开始互相乱搞了 |
[05:52] | Y-Yeah, I meant the “gathering of the best of the best” part. | 我指的是聚集全世界人才那部分啊 |
[05:54] | Is that what the Olympic Village is like? | 奥运村难道是这样吗 |
[05:55] | Totally. | 当然啊 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:04] | I mean, he’s | 他不错啊 |
[06:06] | Do you know him? | 你认识吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[06:08] | Uh, no, no. | 不认识 |
[06:10] | I mean, not really. We Uh Sort of. | 不算认识吧 也算吧 |
[06:13] | He was one of my residents at Tufts. | 他之前是我在塔夫茨大学附属医院的住院医生来着 |
[06:16] | I-I doubt he even remembers me. | 他估计都不记得我了 |
[06:18] | God, he is so hot! | 他好帅啊 |
[06:19] | Am I blushing? | 我脸红了吗 |
[06:21] | Maggie Pierce. Olympic Village. | 玛姬·皮尔斯 这里是奥运村哦 |
[06:22] | Find out if he’s single and get yours. | 看看他是不是单身 然后就上啊 |
[06:24] | No, I don’t do that. | 我不这样的 |
[06:25] | You don’t have sex? | 你不啪啪吗 |
[06:27] | I don’t have sex with strangers. | 我不跟陌生人啪啪 |
[06:28] | You just said you know him. | 你刚说了你们认识的啊 |
[06:30] | Also… | 而且 |
[06:32] | he’s behind you. | 他就在你身后 |
[06:34] | What? No. No. | 什么 不要啊 |
[06:35] | Mm-hmm. Maggie Pierce. | 玛姬·皮尔斯 |
[06:37] | Hi… | 你好啊 |
[06:39] | …you. | 你啊 |
[06:41] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对吧 |
[06:42] | She remembers you. | 她记得你的 |
[06:44] | Eh, no. Yeah. | 那个 对啊 |
[06:46] | Dr. Winston Ndugu. We worked together at Tufts. | 温斯顿·纳吉医生 我们在塔夫茨大学共事过 |
[06:49] | We did. Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:50] | You know, I just remembered my key isn’t working, | 我刚想起来 我的房卡不管用了 |
[06:54] | so I-I’m gonna go get a new one. | 我去换一张 |
[06:57] | Three years I’ve been coming here, | 我来这种大会三年了 |
[06:59] | and this is the first time I’ve seen you. | 这是第一次遇到你啊 |
[07:01] | What are you stalking me? | 怎么 你在跟踪我吗 |
[07:04] | Not stalking you. | 跟踪谈不上 |
[07:06] | But…seeking? Yes. | 但却是在寻找 |
[07:12] | I’m gonna be a little forward now. Is that okay? | 我要直说了 可以吧 |
[07:15] | I have had a crush on you since my first day of residency. | 我第一天当住院医生的时候就喜欢你了 |
[07:19] | But you were my chief, even though I’m older than you, | 但那时候你是主任 虽然我比你年龄大吧 |
[07:21] | which just made me crush harder. | 但我就更喜欢你了 |
[07:23] | So, I bided my time. | 所以我就一直等 |
[07:26] | But then you went and moved away to Seattle, | 但之后你就搬到西雅图了 |
[07:28] | right before I became an attending, | 之后我就成了主治医生 |
[07:30] | and I never got my shot to ask you out. | 我一直都没机会约你出去 |
[07:32] | But I see that somehow | 但不知道为啥 |
[07:35] | you aren’t wearing a wedding ring. | 你没有戴婚戒啊 |
[07:38] | So, hopefully, I still have a shot. | 所以希望我还有机会 |
[07:40] | Which is just my long way of saying | 我绕了一大圈就是想说 |
[07:43] | I’d like to buy you a drink. | 我能给你买杯酒吗 |
[07:52] | * I’m gonna live it like I own it * | 我要活在当下 |
[08:00] | * Big city, bright lights * | 大城市 灯光闪烁 |
[08:02] | * Yeah, I like it * | 我喜欢 |
[08:03] | * Can’t wait to see where it goes * | 等不及看到接下来会怎样了 |
[08:07] | * Ain’t nobody gonna kill my vibe * | 没人能阻挡我的风采 |
[08:10] | * I’m gonna live it like I own it * | 我要活在当下 |
[08:13] | * Ain’t nobody gonna kill my vibe * | 没人能阻挡我的风采 |
[08:15] | * I’m on fire * | 我状态超好 |
[08:17] | * I’m gonna live it like I own it * | 我要活在当下 |
[08:19] | Okay, we only have 36 more hours to get to know each other, | 我们只有36小时互相了解了 |
[08:22] | so I’mma do a lightning round, alright? | 所以我们来快问快打吧 |
[08:24] | Don’t think. Just answer. You ready? | 别犹豫 回答就好 准备好了吗 |
[08:26] | Ready. | 好了 |
[08:27] | Favorite snack food? | 最喜欢的零食 |
[08:28] | Pretzels. | 椒盐脆饼干 |
[08:32] | Failed your first question. | 第一个问题就答错了 |
[08:33] | How can I fail at naming my favorite thing? | 我说我最喜欢吃的零食 怎么还能答错啊 |
[08:35] | Because pretzels are only the favorite snack food | 因为椒盐脆饼干是那种 |
[08:37] | of prisoners who haven’t had snacks in years | 好多年没吃过零食的犯人 |
[08:39] | and don’t remember what snacks are supposed to taste like. | 并且不记得零食啥味道了的人 才会喜欢吃的啊 |
[08:41] | Okay. Well, I don’t fail tests, so give me another one. | 好吧 我才不会答错呢 再问一题 |
[08:44] | Favorite movie. | 最喜欢的电影 |
[08:46] | “Amélie.” | 天使爱美丽 |
[08:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:48] | Because it’s about hope and resilience. | 因为这部电影讲述了希望和恢复 |
[08:52] | Perfect day off. | 最喜欢的休息日 |
[08:54] | Okay, sunrise run. | 看了日出 |
[08:57] | Spend the morning at a museum, | 上午去博物馆 |
[09:00] | the afternoon in a park, | 下午去公园 |
[09:02] | evening cocktails by a body of water. | 晚上在水边和鸡尾酒 |
[09:07] | A nice dinner, and then… | 吃顿大餐 |
[09:10] | ice cream while walking through the city. | 然后一边遛弯一边吃冰激凌 |
[09:13] | Bed early, with a book. | 看看书 早早睡觉 |
[09:15] | So, your perfect night is a romantic comedy. | 原来你的完美之夜是浪漫喜剧片啊 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:20] | No, I didn’t say who I was doing all of that with. | 没 我还没说这一切是跟谁一起呢 |
[09:22] | Well, who are you doing all that with? | 那你想跟谁一起 |
[09:23] | Me. | 我自己 |
[09:24] | So, you like being alone? | 你喜欢自己一个人咯 |
[09:26] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[09:28] | To a point. | 偶尔吧 |
[09:30] | Favorite movie. | 你最喜欢的电影 |
[09:31] | “Ghostbusters.” | 捉鬼敢死队啊 |
[09:34] | Perfect day off. | 最完美的休息日 |
[09:36] | Wake up… | 在日出之后 |
[09:37] | well after sunrise. | 很久才醒来 |
[09:41] | Roll over to the beautiful heart surgeon | 然后转过身 看到躺在我旁边 |
[09:44] | in bed beside me. | 美丽的心脏科医生 |
[09:46] | Do that thing to her that makes her lower back arch. | 然后让她的下背部供起来 |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:11] | No more lightning round. | 不玩快问快答了 |
[10:14] | Who is your favorite person in the whole world? | 你全世界最喜欢的人是谁 |
[10:17] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[10:19] | She was my protector. | 她一直努力保护我 |
[10:23] | She was this fierce mama lion. | 好像凶猛的母狮子一样 |
[10:27] | She didn’t let anyone mess with me. | 不让任何人伤害我 |
[10:29] | Including my dad. | 包括我爸 |
[10:31] | She died… | 她两年前 |
[10:35] | …about two years ago. | 去世了 |
[10:37] | Ovarian cancer. | 卵巢癌 |
[10:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:42] | It happened really fast. | 一切都很快 |
[10:45] | My mom died two years ago. | 我妈也是两年前去世的 |
[10:47] | Breast cancer. | 乳腺癌 |
[10:49] | No, actually, it was three years ago. | 其实是三年前吧 |
[10:51] | God. | 天啊 |
[10:53] | I can’t believe it’s been that long. | 都已经三年了 |
[10:55] | There’s nothing worse than watching | 没有什么比看着那个 |
[10:57] | the woman who protected you from the world | 为了保护你不受全世界任何伤害的女人 |
[10:59] | get sicker and sicker | 病的越来越重 |
[11:01] | and you not be able to fix her. | 你却救不了她 更难受的了 |
[11:07] | Okay, so… | 那好吧 |
[11:09] | do you do this? | 你平时都会这样吗 |
[11:11] | Do you have med conference flings? | 会在医疗大会的时候有艳遇吗 |
[11:14] | I can’t say that I’ve never hooked up at one of these. | 我不能说没在这种大会上跟人勾搭过 |
[11:17] | But I’ve never done this. | 但从来没这样过 |
[11:21] | What’s this? | 这样是哪样 |
[11:23] | Falling this hard in one night. | 一晚上之间 陷得这么深 |
[11:29] | Me neither. | 我也没有过 |
[11:37] | These conferences are all the same. | 这种大会都一样的 |
[11:40] | Yep. Just a sea of desperation. | 是啊 漫天遍野的绝望 |
[11:42] | Sales reps trying to unload their equipment | 销售代表们想要在他们的医疗设备 |
[11:45] | before it becomes obsolete. | 过时或者被禁之前 |
[11:46] | Or banned. | 赶快都卖出去 |
[11:47] | Wow. Really sounds like your scene. | 感觉很符合你呢 |
[11:49] | If you hate it so much, why’d you come? | 如果你怎么烦这种事 为什么还要来 |
[11:50] | Well, I’m the new guy. | 因为我刚来咱们医院不久嘛 |
[11:52] | And Bailey asked me to come represent peds. | 贝莉让我来代表儿科参加 |
[11:55] | Didn’t seem like an invitation I should turn down. | 感觉不太好拒绝 |
[11:58] | The boys get to see their aunt, so… | 而且孩子们可以见到阿姨们 |
[12:00] | Which is your sister or… | 是你的姐妹还是 |
[12:01] | Sister-in-law. | 是我小姨子 |
[12:03] | Evening, doctors. | 晚上好啊 医生们 |
[12:05] | Dane Pinetti. I’m with Wilkes and Boon. | 我是戴恩·皮内蒂 威尔克斯和伯恩医疗公司的 |
[12:07] | Teddy Altman. Grey-Sloan. In Seattle. | 我是泰迪·阿尔特曼 西雅图格蕾-斯隆医院的 |
[12:12] | You look like a man in need of something. | 你好像需要点什么 |
[12:15] | Do I? And what might that be? | 是吗 我需要什么呢 |
[12:20] | Not quite sure what to make of this. | 我不知道该干嘛 |
[12:22] | Well, you, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[12:25] | you click the little part at the back, | 你按一下笔的后部 |
[12:28] | and you write with the front. | 然后用前面写字咯 |
[12:30] | Mm. It’s called a pen. | 这叫做笔 |
[12:32] | Courtesy of Thrivea, | 这是特里维亚公司的笔啊 |
[12:34] | who make erectile dysfunction medication. | 他们公司生产勃起功能障碍药物 |
[12:36] | They do? | 是吗 |
[12:37] | You don’t even know what your own company makes? | 你不知道你们公司是卖什么的吗 |
[12:39] | My friend said a company at a convention | 我朋友就跟我说 大会上一家公司 |
[12:41] | was paying 500 bucks, | 会付给我五百美金 |
[12:42] | and all I had to do was hand out pens and smile. | 只要我出去微笑 然后把笔发给大家 |
[12:45] | That might not sound like much to a doctor, | 五百块可能对医生来说不算什么 |
[12:47] | but to a starving artist, that’s rent. | 但对于要饿死的艺术家来说 这可是房租啊 |
[12:50] | Oh. No wonder no guys want these pens. | 怪不得没人想要我的笔呢 |
[12:55] | What kind of artist? | 你是哪种艺术家 |
[12:57] | Apart from starving? | 除了吃不起饭的通病 |
[12:58] | Mixed media. | 综合媒材 |
[12:59] | A lot of multiple exposures and instant film transfers. | 大量的多次曝光和即时胶片传输 |
[13:03] | That doesn’t make any sense to you, does it? | 你听不懂对吧 |
[13:05] | No, the individual words do | 单独听每个词能听懂 |
[13:07] | just not when you put them together. | 你连成句子我就没听懂了 |
[13:10] | So, what are you drinking? | 好吧 你喝什么 |
[13:12] | I’d like to. | 我也想跟你喝酒 |
[13:13] | But these are not gonna hand themselves out. | 但我还得去发笔呢 |
[13:17] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[13:20] | I go through a lot of pens. | 我常常用笔的 都给我就好了 |
[13:23] | So, how about that drink? | 不如先一起喝一杯吧 |
[13:29] | They said just a couple more minutes. | 他们说只要几分钟就可以了 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | This is happening. | 真的要开始了 |
[13:36] | Are you sure they don’t need a few more, like, years? | 你确定他们不用再等几年吗 |
[13:40] | Babe, this is | 亲爱的 这个 |
[13:41] | A hysterectomy on a 33-year-old. | 33岁女人做子宫切除啊 |
[13:45] | They’re removing an important part of me. | 他们要切除我很重要的一部分呢 |
[13:46] | And if you say “Not a big deal,” | 如果你敢说问题不大 |
[13:48] | I am going to kill you in front of our sons | 我就要在孩子们面前弄死你了 |
[13:50] | and it will be your fault. | 而且还是你的错 |
[13:52] | I was gonna say “routine,” but… | 我想说这是常规手术来的 不过 |
[13:56] | The surgeon we found | 我们请的这位医生 |
[13:57] | she’s done more of these than I can even count. | 做过太多次子宫切除了 我都数不过来了 |
[13:59] | She’s minimally invasive, fast recovery time, | 她的手术都是微创的 恢复很快 |
[14:01] | low post-op complications. | 而且术后并发症概率很低的 |
[14:03] | You’re in amazing hands. She’s great, really. | 她很厉害的 真的 |
[14:05] | Or I’ll bleed out or she’ll cut into my bladder | 也没准我会大出血而死 她会割破我的膀胱 |
[14:08] | or I’ll get a horrible infection and die. | 或者我会严重感染 然后死掉呢 |
[14:11] | Well, in that case, me and the boys will move on. | 那样的话 我就带着孩子们找下家啦 |
[14:15] | Don’t get me wrong it’ll be a tough couple of days. | 别误会 我会难过几天哦 |
[14:17] | Then single women will start showing up with casseroles. | 然后单身女人们就开始带着各种食物来看我了 |
[14:20] | I mean, I won’t even have to try. They’ll feel so bad for me. | 我都不用努力表现得很难过 她们都会心疼的 |
[14:23] | Ohh. I mean…surgeon. | 我可是医生哦 |
[14:25] | Sexy widower. | 还是性感的鳏夫 |
[14:26] | Single dad. | 单身爸爸 |
[14:28] | I mean, I’ll be I’ll be batting them away, honestly. | 我当然是会接受她们的啦 |
[14:29] | Uh-huh. Right. | 是嘛 |
[14:31] | I hate you. | 我好讨厌你呢 |
[14:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:36] | Mrs. Douglas at school had skin cancer, | 学校的道格拉斯夫人得了皮肤癌 |
[14:39] | and she’s fine now. | 现在好了 |
[14:40] | That’s a different cancer. | 这不是同一种癌症呢 |
[14:45] | But that’s really nice to hear, honey. | 不过很谢谢你这么说 |
[14:49] | Hey, could you boys go find Mommy a ginger ale? | 你们去帮妈妈买个姜汁汽水吧 |
[14:52] | It’ll make me feel better. Okay. | – 喝完我会好点的 – 好 |
[15:05] | Mrs. Douglas is the one who accused him of | 道格拉斯夫人是学校那个 说他在桌子上 |
[15:06] | writing swear words on his desk. | 写脏话的老师吧 |
[15:08] | She’s a monster. | 她简直烦死人了 |
[15:10] | I need you to listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[15:12] | The nurse should be here by now. | 护士该来了啊 |
[15:13] | If this doesn’t work… | 如果这次不行 |
[15:16] | It has to work. | 必须行的 |
[15:18] | It’s the second clinical trial we’ve tried. | 这已经是我们试过的第二个临床试验了 |
[15:21] | We’re at the end of this. I’m not gonna be okay. | 我们已经走到尽头了 我不会好起来了 |
[15:25] | I’ve seen people bounce back from far worse than this. | 我看过比你更严重的人 都能恢复过来呢 |
[15:28] | It is likely that you’re gonna be doing this alone soon, | 很有可能你要孤身一人了 |
[15:32] | so I need you to listen. | 所以你听我说 |
[15:34] | No. | 不 |
[15:37] | I’m not. | 不会的 |
[15:38] | Make sure the boys know it’s okay to cry. | 要让孩子们知道 他们可以哭 |
[15:43] | To feel it. | 可以去感受悲伤 |
[15:44] | To feel everything. | 感受一切 |
[15:47] | I don’t want them locking this up | 我不想他们压抑封锁自己的情感 |
[15:49] | and letting it eat away at them. | 然后把他们生吞活剥了 |
[15:51] | Don’t be strong. | 不要假装坚强 |
[15:54] | Be a mess. | 就去难过 |
[15:56] | Let them know that it’s okay to fall apart. | 让他们知道 可以崩溃的 |
[15:59] | Please don’t do this. | 你别说了 |
[16:01] | And promise me that you’re gonna let the boys see my sister. | 答应我 你要让孩子们见见我妹妹 |
[16:06] | I know she’s crazy, but she’s not a bad person. | 她虽然是个疯子 但她心地不坏 |
[16:11] | And she loves them. | 她也很爱孩子们的 |
[16:14] | And whenever you have trouble with them, | 如果你搞不定孩子们了 |
[16:16] | just call your mother. | 就找你妈妈 |
[16:19] | You are proof | 你都这么好 |
[16:21] | that she knows what she’s doing. | 说明你妈妈教子有方 |
[16:25] | And it’s okay if Austin quits piano. | 如果奥斯汀不想继续学钢琴了也没事 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:29] | I told him that he’ll get better if he keeps practicing, | 我跟他说了 继续练习就会有长进 |
[16:32] | but…I think it’s hopeless. | 但估计是没啥戏了 |
[16:37] | And And And keep an eye on Liam’s temper. | 还要注意利亚姆的脾气啊 |
[16:40] | ‘Cause I think he gets it from me. | 他应该是遗传了我 |
[16:44] | And we’ve both seen the mess that can cause. | 咱俩都清楚我脾气有多大呢 |
[16:49] | And it’s okay for you to fall in love again. | 你也可以再次恋爱 |
[16:53] | You have my permission. | 我允许的 |
[16:58] | I don’t want that. | 我不想 |
[17:00] | Which is why you need to hear me say that it is okay. | 所以我要告诉你 这样是可以的 |
[17:05] | You don’t need to beat yourself up or feel guilty. | 你不要自责 或者内疚 |
[17:13] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该得到新的幸福 |
[17:21] | Bright side, you won’t have to work for it. | 不过好的一面是 你也不会大费周章找不到新女友啊 |
[17:25] | Sexy widower, surgeon, single dad. | 性感的鳏夫 医生 单身爸爸 |
[17:32] | You’ll be batting them away. | 她们都会超喜欢你的 |
[17:34] | * Let them notice * | 让他们看到 |
[17:36] | * It’s in your heart now * | 现在在你心里 |
[17:37] | * And it feels like * | 感觉好似 |
[17:39] | * It’s in your heart now * | 现在在你心里 |
[17:41] | * Let them notice * | 让他们看到 |
[17:43] | * It’s in your heart now * | 现在在你心里 |
[17:44] | * And it feels like glory, Lord * | 感觉无比荣耀 |
[17:58] | Okay, lads. That’s everything. | 好了 小伙子们 收拾完了 |
[18:02] | Austin: Can we stay? | 我们可以不走吗 |
[18:04] | A little longer? | 再待一会 |
[18:06] | That’s creepy. | 好吓人啊 |
[18:09] | Oh, no, Austin. Here. | 奥斯汀 来吧 |
[18:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:16] | We can stay as long as you want. | 我们呆多久都可以 |
[18:19] | Austin: I want Mama. | 我想要妈妈 |
[18:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:37] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[18:44] | Mm. Did you order these? | 这是你给我们点的吗 |
[18:45] | Guilty. | 是的哦 |
[18:48] | Do you always sell this hard to everyone here? | 你在大会上都这么卖力推销吗 |
[18:50] | Well, not everyone here | 又不是天天都能碰到 |
[18:51] | works for Catherine Fox’s flagship hospital. | 来自凯瑟琳·福克斯旗舰医院的医生啊 |
[18:54] | Maybe you should take up your business with her. | 不如你直接去跟她谈好了 |
[18:56] | You know how hard it is to get face time with that woman? | 你知道要约到那姐们有多难吗 |
[18:59] | Listen, this is a really exciting opportunity. | 是这样 这次机会很好的 |
[19:00] | Wilkes and Boon is looking to expand R&D | 威尔克斯和伯恩医疗公司想要在我们的实验室之外 |
[19:02] | beyond our laboratories. | 扩充研究开发 |
[19:04] | We want to partner with the right hospital | 我们想和你们医院合作 |
[19:06] | and develop side by side with you. | 肩并肩一起研究 |
[19:08] | That actually could be something | 还真的不错呢 |
[19:09] | I know all about your devices. | 你们的设备我都了解 |
[19:11] | I know about the c-30 power morcellator. | 我知道那个C30动力粉碎器 |
[19:12] | Do you know about that one, Dane? | 你知道吗 戴恩 |
[19:14] | Of course. It’s our most popular model on the market. | 当然了 这是我们市场上很流行的一款 |
[19:17] | I bet you’ll say it’s magic. | 你肯定会说非常神奇的 |
[19:18] | What is it? | 那是啥啊 |
[19:20] | It allows for minimally invasive hysterectomies. | 可以进行微创子宫切除 |
[19:22] | Its little spinning claws chop up fibroids, | 其中旋转的小爪子可以打碎纤维瘤 |
[19:24] | make them disappear. | 让它们消失不见 |
[19:25] | But there’s a problem. | 但是有个问题 |
[19:29] | This fibroid… | 这个纤维瘤 |
[19:31] | isn’t a fibroid. | 不是纤维瘤 |
[19:33] | It’s cancer. | 这是癌症 |
[19:34] | But there’s no way of knowing that before you cut. | 直到动手切除之前是不知道的 |
[19:37] | And along comes your morcellator, and… | 而加上你们的粉碎器呢 |
[19:41] | What…the hell, man? | 干嘛啊 大哥 |
[19:42] | What started out | 本来还是 |
[19:44] | as nicely contained, easily removable | 结合完美的 可以轻易移除的纤维瘤 |
[19:47] | has now spread countless cancer cells | 现在在全身上下 |
[19:49] | all throughout the patient’s body. | 发展出了无数的癌细胞 |
[19:51] | Cancer that metastasizes and grows and can’t be stopped. | 全是无法阻止的 不停转移和生长的癌细胞 |
[19:55] | Less than 1% of benign fibroids turn into uterine sarcomas. | 只有不到1%的良性肌瘤会转变为子宫肉瘤的 |
[20:00] | My wife was one of those 1%. | 我老婆就是那百分之一 |
[20:03] | Her name was Abigail. | 她叫阿比盖尔 |
[20:06] | Your device took her. | 你们的仪器把她弄死了 |
[20:08] | It took the mother of my sons. | 带走了我儿子们的母亲 |
[20:10] | And you still sell the thing, | 而你还在卖这玩意 |
[20:12] | even though you know it can kill, | 即便你知道你的仪器会弄死人 |
[20:13] | and you pay to suppress the proof. | 你还在努力狡辩 |
[20:15] | So, no. | 所以 |
[20:17] | I don’t want your drink. | 我不喝你的酒 |
[20:20] | And you’re lucky I haven’t already put that pen | 你也该清醒 我没有用那支笔 |
[20:22] | through your throat. | 插穿你的喉咙 |
[20:24] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:32] | Apologies, Dr. Altman. | 抱歉啊 阿尔特曼医生 |
[20:52] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[20:58] | Reporter: …been a second explosion, uh, | 曼哈顿贸易中心 |
[21:01] | here in Manhattan at at the Trade Center. | 发生了二次爆炸 |
[21:04] | We are getting reports that a part of the tower | 我们收到报道 双子塔的一部分 |
[21:08] | t-the second tower, | 第二个双子塔 |
[21:09] | the one a bit further to the south of us | 位于我们南侧一点的塔楼 |
[21:11] | has collapsed. | 已经坍塌 |
[21:13] | We We are checking on that. | 我们还在进行调查 |
[21:14] | But obviously, people were, uh, already at work here | 但在贸易中心爆炸之前 |
[21:17] | at the Trade Center when this happened. | 已经在里面上班的人 |
[21:20] | We We don’t know how many people have been hurt… | 我们还不知道伤亡人数是多少 |
[21:27] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[21:32] | Hey! Hi. | 你好啊 |
[21:33] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 |
[21:40] | Uh, may I? | 可以坐下吗 |
[21:41] | Oh, yeah. Please. Um, of course. | 当然了 请坐吧 |
[21:43] | Hi. Uh, whiskey, please, | 我要威士忌 |
[21:45] | and another glass of wine for this one. | 再给这个女士一杯红酒 |
[21:48] | How are you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[21:49] | I’m I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[21:51] | It’s so good to see you. | 很高兴见到你啊 |
[21:52] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是啊 |
[21:54] | I can’t believe we haven’t run into each other | 我们竟然之前在这种大会上 |
[21:56] | at one of these things before. | 都没遇到过呢 |
[21:57] | Oh, yeah, I’ve been practicing in Germany | 对啊 我前几年 |
[21:59] | for the past couple years. | 一直在德国从医 |
[22:00] | That’s exciting. | 很好啊 |
[22:02] | I’m in North Carolina now. Which is fine. | 我现在在北卡罗来纳 挺好的 |
[22:04] | Clara and I that’s my wife. | 我和克拉拉 我妻子 |
[22:07] | We are Claire and Clara. | 我们就是克莱尔和克拉拉啊 |
[22:09] | I know. | 没错 |
[22:10] | We have a small practice in, uh, her hometown. | 我们在她老家 开了一个小诊所 |
[22:13] | Wow. I never thought you’d leave New York. | 我没想过你会离开纽约呢 |
[22:16] | Neither did I. | 我也是啊 |
[22:18] | But, you know, after 9/11, I… | 但你也知道 911事件之后 |
[22:21] | there was just too much grief there. | 那边太痛苦了 |
[22:24] | In the marrow of that place. | 我待不下去了 |
[22:27] | I never saw you again after she died. | 她死后我都没见过你了 |
[22:29] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[22:30] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[22:32] | You enlisted? | 你入伍了啊 |
[22:33] | I know. It’s crazy when I think about it now. | 对啊 我现在想想都觉得自己很疯狂 |
[22:36] | You were practically a socialist when I met you. | 我认识你的时候 你还是社会主义者呢 |
[22:38] | I can’t argue that or totally explain it. | 我没法反驳 也没法解释 |
[22:43] | I mean, the closest I’ve come | 我觉得我能想到 |
[22:45] | to making any sense of it is that I-I… | 最合理的解释就是 |
[22:48] | I wanted to support the soldiers | 我想去支持和帮助那些士兵们 |
[22:50] | who were trying to get the people that killed Allison, | 是他们在努力铲除那些杀了艾莉森的恐怖分子们 |
[22:52] | and I-I know that it’s not a straight line, | 我知道这算是曲线救国了 |
[22:55] | but at the time, it was… | 但那时候我真的 |
[22:59] | There wasn’t much that made sense. | 那时候一切好像都不合逻辑了 |
[23:05] | It’s hard to explain to people who weren’t there. | 对没经历过的人 是很难解释清楚的 |
[23:09] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[23:12] | You miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[23:14] | Every day of every week of every year of my life. | 我人生中 每周 每天都想 |
[23:17] | I don’t know why this stuff always happens to me. | 我不知道为啥我身上老发生这种事 |
[23:19] | Never to you guys. Only to me. | 你们都不会碰到 只有我 |
[23:21] | I swear to God Here’s another. | 真的 再给你一瓶 |
[23:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:25] | This guy was clipping his toenails… | 这人在剪脚趾甲 |
[23:27] | …on the subway at rush hour. | 还是在地铁晚高峰的时候 |
[23:30] | Only in New York. | 只有纽约才会出这种事啦 |
[23:35] | Alright, I gotta go to bed. | 好了 我要去睡了 |
[23:37] | Early morning layout meeting tomorrow. | 明天还要早起准备设计会议 |
[23:40] | It’s only 10:00. | 才10点啊 |
[23:41] | I’m not superhuman like you two. | 我可不像你俩一样 是超人 |
[23:43] | I can’t survive on three hours’ sleep | 我不能只睡仨小时 |
[23:45] | and then do surgery for 12 hours. | 然后做12小时的手术 |
[23:46] | 16. | 是16 |
[23:47] | Exactly. | 没错啊 |
[23:50] | Please don’t stay up too late. | 不要熬夜太晚哦 |
[23:52] | I need this booty rubbing up against me in bed. | 我还需要你等会抱着我呢 |
[23:56] | I will be soon. Okay. | – 我尽快啦 – 好 |
[23:58] | No! | 不要啊 |
[24:02] | I got nothing. Must be vascular. | 不是呼我 肯定是血管科的 |
[24:03] | Oh, yeah. That’s me. | 没错 找我了 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | I’ll see you later. Mm. | 那一会见咯 |
[24:12] | Please be careful. | 注意安全哦 |
[24:14] | Uptown is scary this time of night. | 现在这个点了 上城区很危险哦 |
[24:16] | Alright. | 知道啦 |
[24:17] | Look after my girl, Altman. | 照顾好我宝贝哦 阿尔特曼 |
[24:19] | I’ll try. | 我尽量呢 |
[24:20] | Night, babe. Bye. | 晚安宝贝 拜咯 |
[24:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:31] | Yeah. Just, uh… | 没事 |
[24:33] | Just tired. | 就是很累了 |
[24:35] | You have to work tomorrow? | 明天要上班吗 |
[24:36] | Yeah. All day. | 对啊 一整天 |
[24:37] | Bummer. | 太烦了 |
[24:39] | I was gonna see if you wanted to come to work with me tomorrow | 我想看你明天能不能跟我去上班呢 |
[24:41] | and have fancy breakfast at Windows on the World. | 然后我们一起去世界之窗吃早餐呢 |
[24:44] | You just said you have a layout meeting all morning. | 你不是说你要开一早上设计会吗 |
[24:47] | So I could have breakfast with you. | 我故意那么说啊 为了带你去吃早餐 |
[25:03] | I had a baby. | 我生了个孩子 |
[25:05] | Congratulations! Thanks. | – 恭喜啊 – 谢谢 |
[25:07] | Uh, pictures, please. | 来看看照片啊 |
[25:08] | Oh. Yeah, here. | 对啊 你看 |
[25:12] | Oh, my goodness! | 天啊 |
[25:13] | She’s perfect! | 好可爱啊 |
[25:15] | Look at those cheeks! | 你看这小脸蛋 |
[25:17] | Ohh! What’s her name? | 她叫什么啊 |
[25:18] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[25:21] | That seems odd. | 好奇怪啊 |
[25:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:24] | To name your daughter after | 给你女儿取名字 |
[25:26] | My best friend? | 跟我最好的朋友一样吗 |
[25:28] | It’s been almost 20 years, Teddy. | 已经快20年了 泰迪 |
[25:31] | You can admit it. | 你可以承认了 |
[25:32] | Admit…? | 承认什么 |
[25:36] | When Allison first told me that she met this amazing girl | 艾莉森一开始跟我说 她遇到了一个很棒的女孩 |
[25:39] | and wanted her to move in… | 想让她搬进来一起住 |
[25:41] | I remember thinking, “She’s not a lesbian. Perfect.” | 我那时候还想 她不是同性恋啊 很好啊 |
[25:45] | In fact, she made me promise | 她还跟我保证 |
[25:46] | that I wouldn’t like you better than her | 因为咱俩都是医生 |
[25:49] | since we’re both doctors. | 我不会更喜欢你的 |
[25:50] | The last thing I expected | 我最没想到的就是 |
[25:52] | was for the two of you to get together. | 你们俩搞到一起去了 |
[26:02] | Tell me again. | 再讲一次 |
[26:05] | You were wearing your flowered dress | 你穿着花裙子 |
[26:07] | with your combat boots, | 穿着作战靴 |
[26:09] | and you were riding a bike. | 骑着自行车 |
[26:12] | The one with the basket in the front… | 前面带车筐的那种 |
[26:14] | …and it was filled with fake birds. | 里面装的都是假鸟 |
[26:16] | Oh, my God. I’m so embarrassed by me. | 天啊 我好难为情啊 |
[26:18] | Shh. I’m telling it. | 我在讲呢 |
[26:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[26:21] | And then you almost hit me | 然后你差点撞了我 |
[26:23] | because I was crossing the street | 因为我一边过马路 |
[26:24] | and I was looking at a map, | 一边看地图 |
[26:26] | and then I looked up, and I said | 然后我抬头 我说 |
[26:27] | “Get those birds out of my way, Pollyanna!” | 把鸟弄走啊 波丽安娜 |
[26:30] | I was stressed. I was a first year attending. | 我当时才第一年主治医生 压力很大啊 |
[26:33] | You were mean. | 你好刻薄 |
[26:35] | And beautiful. | 还很美 |
[26:37] | And I feel desperately in love with you on sight. | 我第一眼就不可救药的爱上你了 |
[26:40] | You did not. | 才不是呢 |
[26:41] | Okay, I kinda hated you at first. | 我一开始挺烦你的 |
[26:43] | You were in the bike lane. | 你都走到自行车道上去了 |
[26:44] | I know. I’m sorry. | 对啊 抱歉啦 |
[26:49] | But I bought you a bagel anyway. | 但我还是给你买了个百吉饼 |
[26:53] | I’m so lucky you did. | 我也很开心你买了 |
[27:04] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[27:07] | I can’t | 我做不到 |
[27:10] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能一直这样 |
[27:13] | Kissing me? | 一直亲我吗 |
[27:14] | No, I just I can’t keep sneaking around | 不 我不能一直偷偷摸摸的 |
[27:16] | and lying to Claire. | 还要骗克莱尔 |
[27:18] | She’s our best friend. | 她是咱俩最好的朋友啊 |
[27:22] | I know. Oh. I know. | 我知道的 |
[27:25] | I’m an awful person. | 我好渣啊 |
[27:26] | No. | 不是 |
[27:28] | You are the best person. | 你是最棒的 |
[27:39] | I’m telling her. | 我要告诉她了 |
[27:42] | I’m telling her tomorrow. | 明天就跟她说 |
[27:43] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[27:44] | W-We all come home to the apartment that we share | 一起回到大家一起住的公寓 |
[27:46] | and help her pack up and move out? | 帮她收拾行李 搬走吗 |
[27:51] | Or we could move out. | 或者咱俩可以搬走啊 |
[27:53] | And then she’s stuck with three shares of the rent? | 然后让她一个人交三份房租吗 |
[27:57] | You’re right. I know. | 是啊 也不行 |
[28:02] | But I can’t keep lying to her, either. | 但我也不能一直骗她了 |
[28:05] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[28:11] | And I love you more. | 但我更爱你 |
[28:12] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[28:17] | Okay, say it again. | 好吧 再说一次 |
[28:20] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[28:25] | I love you more. | 我爱你更多 |
[28:31] | Mm. I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[28:41] | How long did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:43] | I suspected for months. | 我怀疑你们好几个月了 |
[28:46] | Did you ever stop and think about what it would do to me, | 你们有想过这样对我伤害多大吗 |
[28:48] | or did you just not care? | 还是你们根本无所谓 |
[28:49] | No, it tore me up, Claire. I | 我真的很难受 克莱尔 |
[28:51] | But not enough to stop. | 但还没难受到要停止伤害我啊 |
[28:56] | I requested her phone records after she died. | 她死后我调出了她的通话记录 |
[28:59] | I kept trying to imagine her in those last minutes. | 我一直在想 她人生最后的瞬间 |
[29:04] | “What did she do? What did she see? Was she in pain?” | 她在干什么 见了谁 死之前痛不痛苦 |
[29:09] | So I got her phone records, | 所以我去调了通话记录 |
[29:11] | from that that clunky little Nokia she had. | 那个笨重的板砖一样的诺基亚里的记录 |
[29:15] | And I found out that you were the last person | 然后我发现 她最后一个电话 |
[29:17] | she tried to call. | 是给你打的 |
[29:20] | At 8:57 a.m. | 早上8点57 |
[29:23] | On September 11, 2001. | 2001年9月11日 |
[29:26] | Allison Robin Brown tried to call you, Teddy Altman, | 艾莉森·罗宾·布朗是想打给你 泰迪·阿尔特曼 |
[29:30] | as the Twin Towers fell around her, | 就在双子塔坍塌的一瞬间 |
[29:34] | as she | 就在她 |
[29:36] | as she fell out of the sky. | 从天空中跌落的一瞬间 |
[29:39] | Not me. | 她没有打给我 |
[29:40] | Not her parents. | 没有打给她父母 |
[29:41] | You. | 而是打给你 |
[29:43] | That’s how I found out. | 我就是这么发现的 |
[29:50] | She was the love of my life. | 她曾是我人生挚爱 |
[29:55] | And you were the love of hers. | 而你是她的人生挚爱 |
[30:02] | Take care, Teddy. | 保重 泰迪 |
[30:14] | There was this one time you let me scrub in | 有一次你让我参与了这个 |
[30:16] | on a piggyback transplant. | 异位移植手术 |
[30:18] | Oh, my God. I was so nervous. | 我紧张死了 |
[30:20] | I was afraid I was gonna drop the donor heart on the OR floor. | 我都担心自己要把心脏掉在手术室地上了 |
[30:24] | This is so crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[30:26] | ‘Cause that is how I felt every single time I saw you. | 我每次见到你都很紧张的 |
[30:31] | Except in the OR, because in there, I’m a superhero. | 除了在手术室里 因为我做手术的时候可是超级英雄呢 |
[30:33] | But in regular life, I am a neurotic mess. | 但正常生活里 我就是个神经质一团糟的人 |
[30:37] | I do not see that. | 不是的啊 |
[30:39] | I guess… | 那或许 |
[30:42] | I’m not. | 我就不是吧 |
[30:43] | With you. | 跟你一起可能不是 |
[30:45] | I mean, at least not for the last few hours. | 至少有几个小时可能不是 |
[30:53] | For the last 12 hours? | 我已经有12小时不神经质了吗 |
[30:55] | Is it morning?! | 已经早上了吗 |
[30:57] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[31:03] | Oh, look. The sunrise. | 你看 日出了 |
[31:06] | It’s time for your run. | 你该去跑步了 |
[31:11] | Which talks are you going to? | 你要去看哪个演讲 |
[31:12] | Um…”Bioethics in Crisis Zones” | 危机地区的生物伦理学 |
[31:16] | and “Innovations in Pathology: Presenting” | 还有 病理学创新 路径笔展示 |
[31:19] | The PATH pen! | 路径笔 |
[31:21] | That’s Richard’s talk. | 那是理查德的演讲 |
[31:22] | And Richard is…? | 理查德是 |
[31:23] | My biological dad. Remember? I told you. | 我生父啊 记得吗 我说过的 |
[31:26] | Oh, right. Yeah. Richard. | 对啊 理查德 |
[31:28] | So, is it gonna be weird if I meet this man | 那如果我们所谓的第一次约会 |
[31:31] | on what amounts to our first date? | 我就去见你爸会不会很奇怪 |
[31:32] | Yeah. Incredibly weird. | 对 超级无比奇怪 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:36] | But everything about this night has been weird. | 但今晚的一切都很奇怪 |
[31:39] | Weird and… | 奇怪且 |
[31:42] | …perfect. | 完美 |
[31:52] | Conference. | 医学大会 |
[31:56] | Advancement. | 进步革新 |
[31:59] | Expanding our minds. | 开阔思维 |
[32:00] | Right. Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[32:03] | Surgical. | 医疗手术 |
[32:06] | Innovation. | 勇于创新 |
[32:07] | Technology. | 科技改变命运 |
[32:19] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[32:22] | Good morning, Cleopatra. | 早上好啊 埃及艳后 |
[32:25] | Oh. There’s coffee. | 有咖啡 |
[32:28] | You know, maybe it’s okay | 或许我们就是应该 |
[32:31] | that we fight like cats and dogs. | 每天冤家一样大吵大闹 |
[32:34] | Maybe if we stopped fighting, | 或许如果我们不吵架了 |
[32:35] | that’s when we need to start to worry. | 才该担心了呢 |
[32:40] | Now… | 你看啊 |
[32:42] | healthy cells never stop dividing. | 健康的细胞从不会停止分裂 |
[32:46] | It’s not until they’re harmed in in some way | 除非某种程度上受到了伤害 |
[32:48] | that growth stops. | 才会停止生长 |
[32:52] | But cancer cells… | 但癌细胞呢 |
[32:55] | they keep growing even if the conditions aren’t ideal. | 即便环境并不理想 也会继续生长 |
[32:59] | Baby, please tell me you’re not comparing us to cancer. | 宝贝 你不是拿我跟癌细胞相比吧 |
[33:03] | Okay, the problem isn’t that cancer cells keep growing. | 问题不是癌细胞继续生长 |
[33:07] | It’s that the good cells…stop. | 而是健康细胞停止生长 |
[33:13] | Catherine, you are a genius. | 凯瑟琳 你真是天才 |
[33:18] | You have to make that presentation | 你还有几个小时 |
[33:20] | in a couple of hours. | 就要演讲了 |
[33:21] | You better hurry up. | 赶紧改啊 |
[33:22] | Okay, I’m going as fast as I can. | 我尽快呢 |
[33:25] | * I can make my first steps * | 我可以迈出第一步 |
[33:29] | * As a child… * | 像孩童一般 |
[33:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:34] | Do I smell like sex? | 我身上一股做了爱的味道吗 |
[33:36] | I mean, I took a shower, but I just | 我已经洗澡了 |
[33:38] | I’m not sure I got it all off. | 但我不确定洗干净了 |
[33:40] | Do you really want me to smell you? | 你真想让我闻你吗 |
[33:42] | I just never knew it was possible | 我只是第一次知道 人还有可能 |
[33:44] | to like someone so much that you know so little. | 这么喜欢一个了解甚少的人 |
[33:57] | You know what? I’m, um I-I’ll catch up to you, okay? | 我等会再找你啊 |
[34:10] | Claire, I owe you an apology. | 克莱尔 我欠你一个道歉 |
[34:11] | No, you don’t. | 不用的 |
[34:13] | I had too many free drinks last night. | 我昨晚喝了太多免费的酒 |
[34:15] | It was 20 years ago. Bygones. | 这是20年前的事了 往事不用再提了 |
[34:17] | It’s not bygones. I mean, not even a little bit. | 这不是往事 一点都没有过去 |
[34:20] | And…we both know it. | 咱俩都很清楚的 |
[34:25] | I met the father of my daughter in Afghanistan | 我是在艾莉森死后 在阿富汗 |
[34:27] | after Allison died, | 遇到的我女儿的父亲 |
[34:29] | and he saved me from a grief so huge, | 他帮助我从巨大的伤痛中走了出来 |
[34:31] | I probably would have let it kill me. | 不然我可能就要难过死了 |
[34:34] | And for years, I loved him so much, I felt guilty. | 这么多年 我都很爱他 因为我很内疚 |
[34:37] | Guilty for loving him half as much as I loved Allison. | 内疚我爱他 还没有我爱艾莉森一半多 |
[34:40] | Guilty because he was with someone else. | 我内疚 因为他本来生命中还有其他人 |
[34:43] | And guilty because… | 我内疚还因为 |
[34:48] | …because maybe I wasn’t capable | 好像我没办法彻头彻尾的 |
[34:50] | of letting someone love me fully. | 让人用尽全力的爱我 |
[34:55] | And Allison did love me, yes. | 艾莉森确实爱过我 |
[34:59] | But she loved you, too, Claire. | 但她也是爱你的 克莱尔 |
[35:02] | Allison was in love with the both of us. | 艾莉森同时爱着我们的两个 |
[35:04] | And at the time, I didn’t believe it. | 那时候我还不信 |
[35:08] | I thought no one could love more than one person at once. | 我以为没人能同时爱两个人 |
[35:11] | I-I thought | 我以为 |
[35:14] | I thought love couldn’t be divided like that. | 爱是不能够那样分割的 |
[35:18] | But now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[35:20] | I believe it. | 我相信了 |
[35:22] | And I am sorry for the lies, | 我很抱歉我们骗了你 |
[35:24] | and I’m sorry for the betrayal. | 也很抱歉我们背叛了你 |
[35:27] | I was a bad friend, and I was selfish. | 我不是一个好的朋友 我太自私了 |
[35:31] | And I never, ever meant to hurt you. | 我真的 从来不想伤害你的 |
[35:35] | * I promise I’ll do anything you ask * | 只要你要 只要我有 |
[35:42] | I could never stay mad at anybody for loving Allison. | 我没办法一直生气一个那么爱艾莉森的人 |
[35:47] | She’s Allison. | 因为她是艾莉森啊 |
[36:01] | Honey. I think I’ve cracked it. | 亲爱的 我好像搞清楚了 |
[36:03] | That’s great, dear. | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[36:05] | Alright. Okay. | 好 这样啊 |
[36:06] | So, here we go. Um… | 听我说啊 |
[36:09] | “Thank you very much. | 非常感谢各位 |
[36:10] | I can’t tell you what an honor it is to be here.” | 我今天无比荣幸可以来到这里 |
[36:14] | Catherine: Well, wait. Why don’t you make it funny? | 等等 弄的好笑一点呗 |
[36:15] | Make a joke of it. | 开个玩笑啥的 |
[36:17] | Oh. That’s a good point. That’s a good point. | 对哦 这个建议很好 |
[36:19] | Joke. Yeah. Okay. | 好 开个玩笑 |
[36:22] | “Also, I can’t tell you how many times | 而且啊 我这个演讲 |
[36:25] | I’ve rewritten this presentation.” | 已经重写了无数遍了呢 |
[36:35] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[36:36] | Energized. | 精力充沛 |
[36:38] | Break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:47] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[36:49] | Come back to Boston. | 回来波士顿吧 |
[36:50] | What? | 什么 |
[36:52] | With me. Come back with me. | 跟我一起 回波士顿吧 |
[36:53] | You want me to… | 你想让我 |
[36:55] | move back to Boston to be with you? | 为了跟你在一起 搬回波士顿去 |
[36:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:59] | Or I’ll move to Seattle. | 或者我搬去西雅图 |
[37:01] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道这一切很疯狂 |
[37:04] | But this happens, right? | 但缘分就是这样啊 |
[37:06] | I mean, sometimes you just meet somebody and you know. | 有时候一眼定终生 |
[37:09] | And, look, after my mom died, | 我妈去世之后 |
[37:12] | I-I’ve been a little bit… | 我一直都有点 |
[37:14] | you know… seize the day. | 及时行乐的 |
[37:16] | “O Captain! My Captain!” | 啊 船长 我的船长 |
[37:17] | “Dead Poets Society.” “Dead Poets Society.” | – 死亡诗社 – 死亡诗社 |
[37:19] | It’s my second favorite It’s my second favorite | – 我第二喜欢的电影 – 我第二喜欢的电影 |
[37:22] | So, I’m I’m a person who | 我这个人吧 |
[37:24] | I need time to make decisions. | 做决定需要花时间的 |
[37:26] | I need to weigh and measure and make spreadsheets. | 我需要各种权衡 考量 还要做个表出来的 |
[37:29] | Got it. | 我懂了 |
[37:30] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的啊 |
[37:31] | Take as much time as you need. | 你慢慢考虑 |
[37:33] | Get a focus group together. | 找个小组探讨一下 |
[37:34] | Do a study. Write a paper. | 研究研究 写个论文啥的 |
[37:36] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[37:37] | I just don’t think that I’m gonna feel | 我只是觉得 我此刻的感觉 |
[37:39] | any differently about this in a few hours | 几小时之后 甚至几个月之后 |
[37:41] | or a few months. | 都不会改变了 |
[37:43] | But… | 但是你 |
[37:45] | you do you. | 你就按照自己的节奏来 |
[38:07] | Over three decades | 他在西雅图格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 |
[38:08] | as a surgeon, teacher, and chief of surgery | 当了三十多年的 |
[38:12] | at Seattle’s Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital… | 医生 教师 以及手术主任 |
[38:15] | Jackson! Nothing’s showing yet. | 杰克逊 怎么没画面啊 |
[38:18] | I know, Ma. Calm down. | 我知道老妈 你别急 |
[38:20] | You said this was gonna work. | 你说了可以用的 |
[38:21] | Will you sit down, please? | 你先坐下啊 |
[38:23] | I’m working on it. | 我调呢 |
[38:26] | Our next speaker has built a sterling reputation. | 我们下一位演讲者声誉极高 |
[38:29] | In Washington and abroad… | 在华盛顿以及海外都享有盛名 |
[38:31] | How do you know how to do this stuff? | 你怎么会弄电脑的 |
[38:33] | Everyone knows how to do this stuff, Mom. | 大家都会弄得好伐 老妈 |
[38:37] | …and his medical judgment is second to none. | 他的医学判断无人能敌 |
[38:40] | Please join me in welcoming my colleague and friend | 请大家跟我一起欢迎我的同事和朋友 |
[38:44] | Dr. Richard Webber. | 理查德·韦伯医生 |
[38:46] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[38:48] | I think I just heard Auntie Maggie say “Whoo-hoo!” | 我刚刚好像听到玛姬小姨说哇哦了 |
[38:49] | Me too. | 我也听到了 |
[38:53] | Oh, did it start? | 已经开始了 |
[38:54] | He’s going on right now. | 他现在上场 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:00] | Thank you so much, Cynthia. | 非常感谢 辛西娅 |
[39:05] | I can’t tell you what an honor it is to be here. | 我无比荣幸可以来到这里 |
[39:08] | Also, I can’t tell you how many times | 而且吧 这个演讲稿 |
[39:10] | I’ve rewritten this presentation. | 我也反复重写了好多次了 |
[39:15] | I’ve worked hard… | 我努力研发了 |
[39:17] | He looks good. | 他看着挺好啊 |
[39:18] | …to develop the PATH pen… | 路径笔 |
[39:20] | I’m just pointing it out. …but… | 我就那么一说啊 |
[39:21] | 病理学创新 为大家展示 路径笔 | |
[39:21] | that’s not why I’m here anymore. | 但这已经不是我来此的原因了 |
[39:24] | Because this morning, with my brilliant wife’s help… | 因为今天早上 在我优秀的妻子的帮助下 |
[39:27] | What’s that? …I have figured out… | – 什么啊 – 我已经搞清楚了 |
[39:31] | …how to cure cancer. | 治愈癌症的方法 |
[39:35] | Now, good cells need favorable conditions, | 健康的细胞需要良好的环境 |
[39:39] | nurturing and loving conditions. | 滋养 有爱的环境才可以生长 |
[39:43] | What is he doing? What is happening? | 他干嘛呢 怎么回事啊 |
[39:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[39:46] | Think of everything in in your life. | 想一想你生活中的一切 |
[39:48] | Every moment, every cell, every atom | 你生活中的每个瞬间 每个细胞 每个原子 |
[39:51] | as having a simple positive or negative charge, | 都有简单的正负两极 |
[39:56] | which is just…you know… | 所以就是 |
[39:59] | good or bad, right? | 好或者坏 对吧 |
[40:02] | Something is wrong. | 不对劲 |
[40:05] | Okay, uh…let’s see. | 我看看啊 |
[40:10] | Ah. Okay. | 好了 |
[40:11] | So, um, now, it’s not fair to blame | 所以 我们去责备 |
[40:14] | the environment or toxins o-or or family history. | 环境 或者毒素 或者家庭历史 是不公平的 |
[40:21] | cells need apologies. | 细胞是需要道歉的 |
[40:24] | Dear Lord. | 我天啊 |
[40:25] | He’s drunk. They need to know on an elemental level | – 他喝多了吧 – 它们在最基本的层面上 |
[40:27] | that we are sorry. | 需要知道 我们表示抱歉 |
[40:29] | What’s Uncle Richard saying? | 理查德叔叔在说什么啊 |
[40:30] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:31] | Will you go grab my phone? | 你能拿一下我的手机吗 |
[40:36] | Okay. Um… | 好的吧 |
[40:39] | Circle! I-I need the circle! | 圆圈 我需要圆圈 |
[40:42] | No. | 不 |
[40:43] | Here we go. Where | 好了 我的 |
[40:45] | Okay, I’m | 好 我 |
[40:47] | I need a…circle. | 我需要一个圆圈 |
[40:50] | So, um, if we divide a circle into fourths | 如果我们把一个圆分为四份 |
[40:53] | and then we remove one of those fourths… | 然后拿掉其中一份 |
[40:56] | We have to get him down from there. | 得把他弄下来 |
[40:58] | I’ll call for a gurney and oxygen. | 我联系轮床和氧气 |
[40:59] | …now a third of of the remainder. | 然后现在就只剩三份圆圈了 |
[41:01] | Um…you see? | 懂了吗 |
[41:03] | Okay, a-and then all of the pieces will continue | 然后这些剩余的部分 |
[41:07] | to make make the whole, | 继续完整完善 |
[41:08] | eh, if the whole is filled with | 如果整个里面 |
[41:11] | with, uh, evidence. | 全部都是事证明 |
[41:13] | Now, this evidence that we’re talking about is | 我们所说的证明就是 |
[41:15] | Maggie: Richard, Richard, Richard. | 理查德 理查德 |
[41:16] | Richard. Okay? | 对吧 |
[41:17] | We’re gonna take you home. You’re not feeling well. | 我们带你回家吧 你身体不适 |
[41:19] | Uh, you know what? I’m I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[41:21] | You’re You’re You’re embarrassing me. | 你别给我丢人了 |
[41:22] | I’m I’m sorry, ladies and gentlemen. | 抱歉啊 各位 |
[41:24] | But the historic illusion of, uh | 但一直以来的历史错觉就是呢 |
[41:26] | Please, Richard. | 理查德 走吧 |
[41:29] | W-Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[41:31] | It’s me. It’s It’s Maggie. | 是我啊 玛姬 |
[41:36] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 对对 |
[41:38] | The The historical illusion that Okay. | 一直以来的历史错觉 对 |
[41:39] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[41:40] | Get your hands off of me! | 别碰我啊 |
[41:42] | Uh, if if Somebody please call 911! | 麻烦大家叫救护车好吗 |
[41:44] | I think he’s having a stroke. | 他好像中风了 |
[41:45] | And can somebody turn on the lights? | 有人能把灯关一下吗 |
[41:47] | I have to finish my my presentation. | 我还没演讲完呢 |
[41:48] | I-I gotta finish this. Oh, my God. | – 我得说完 – 天啊 |
[42:00] | Maggie. What’s happening? | 玛姬 怎么回事 |
[42:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:04] | Richard: I’m not sure I really believe you’re here. | 你真的来了啊 |
[42:06] | There’s coffee. | 有咖啡 |
[42:08] | Oh. That’s a good point. | 加个笑话 没错 |