时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Meredith: Since our hospital is a teaching program, | 因为格蕾-斯隆纪念医院是教学医院 |
[00:10] | many of our patients allow their surgeries to be filmed. | 很多病人都允许医生拍摄自己 |
[00:17] | It’s great as a teaching tool. | 拍摄是很好的教学工具 |
[00:21] | But if you screw up, | 但如果你搞砸了 |
[00:23] | it ends up online for the whole world to see. | 就会被放到网上 被全世界看到 |
[00:27] | Your mistakes will be scrutinized, | 你的错误会被详细审查 |
[00:29] | analyzed, studied, written about… | 分析 研究 记录在案 |
[00:33] | Richard’s plane should be landing soon. You should go. | 理查德的飞机很快就要落地了 你去吧 |
[00:35] | …argued over… We have patients. You sure? | – 不断被拿来争吵 – 还有病人呢 你确定吗 |
[00:37] | You came for a tour. You ended up working overnight. | 你是来参观的 结果工作了一整夜 |
[00:39] | Hold up, fellas. | 等下 各位 |
[00:41] | You deserve the break, man. Go be there for your mom. | 你该休息下了 去陪你妈妈吧 |
[00:43] | And Miranda. | 还有米兰达 |
[00:44] | I hear you. Let me finish with this burn. | 知道了 等我把这个烧伤处理完 |
[00:47] | …watched and re-watched. | 被人盯住 并且一直盯着 |
[00:54] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[00:56] | We all have moments when we weren’t the best surgeon | 我们都有时候不在状态 不是最棒的医生 |
[00:58] | Okay. or even the best person. | 甚至不是最好的人 |
[00:59] | Carotid duplex. Echo. | 颈动脉超音波 回声图 |
[01:01] | CT to rule out stroke, | 还做个了CT 排除了中风 |
[01:03] | tremors, intracranial hemorrhage. | 颤抖和颅内出血 |
[01:05] | Urinalysis to rule out UTI. | 做了验尿排除了尿路感染 |
[01:07] | Did they run a tox screen? | 他们做了毒检分析了吗 |
[01:09] | Uh, and you ran a tox screen? | 你们做毒检分析了吗 |
[01:12] | Clean. | 没问题的 |
[01:13] | Okay. Well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Uh, we’ll confirm when we’ve received them. | 等接到他我们再进行确认 |
[01:17] | Let’s round up the troops. | 开始集结吧 |
[01:22] | We all have moments we’d rather not relive. | 我们都有不想再重复的瞬间 |
[01:27] | Hey, I just checked on the kids upstairs. | 我刚刚去楼上看了孩子们 |
[01:29] | Is he here yet? | 理查德到了吗 |
[01:30] | En route. | 在路上了 |
[01:31] | And I volunteered to take over Pierce’s cases | 我自愿接下了皮尔斯的病人 |
[01:34] | so that she can focus on Richard. | 让她可以专注于理查德 |
[01:35] | And I’m still catching up after the conference, | 医疗大会之后我还在赶进度 |
[01:37] | so I’m supposed to be in three places now at once. | 我现在应该一个人同时出现在三个地方 |
[01:40] | You know, I’m gonna rearrange the cake thing | 那我重新安排一下那个蛋糕的事情 |
[01:43] | and see if my mom can take care of the kids tonight. | 看看我妈今晚能不能带孩子 |
[01:44] | You need some sleep. | 你得需要睡觉 |
[01:46] | Cake thing? What cake thing? | 什么蛋糕的事情 |
[01:47] | You asked for the wedding planner | 你让婚礼策划人 |
[01:49] | to bring over a bunch of cakes for us to try? | 今天带一堆蛋糕来给我们试吃啊 |
[01:51] | Oh, right. God, I-I’m sorry. I — It’s just — | 对了 我靠 抱歉 我 |
[01:53] | No, no, no. No. I get it. We all are. | 没事的 我懂 大家都这样 |
[01:55] | Yeah. It’s Richard. | 大家都是太担心理查德了 |
[01:58] | See ya. | 走了 |
[02:01] | You think your body’s reached maximum capacity, | 我以为我的身体已经被撑到最大了呢 |
[02:03] | and then you just keep growing. | 结果还是在一直长肉 |
[02:05] | I’m a human tissue expander. | 我就是个人肉组织扩展器 |
[02:07] | No. You’re — | 才没有 你 |
[02:08] | If you say glowing, we’re done. | 你要是敢说我容光焕发 咱俩就拜拜 |
[02:11] | Any updates on Richard? | 理查德那边有消息了吗 |
[02:13] | No. | 没 |
[02:14] | But I’ve cleared my day to work him up. | 但我今天都空出来了 好好给他检查下 |
[02:17] | Oh. What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:19] | You okay? Is the baby okay? Should I page OB? | 你没事吧 孩子没事吧 我联系妇产科吗 |
[02:21] | No, I’m fine. It was just a big kick. | 我没事 刚刚宝宝用力踢了我一下 |
[02:23] | We still have a couple weeks left. | 还有几周才生呢 |
[02:25] | You can’t have a panic attack every time the baby kicks. | 不能每次宝宝一踢我 你就大惊小怪啊 |
[02:26] | Can’t make any promises. | 我保证不了哦 |
[02:31] | Your mom made these for you every day? | 你妈每天都给你做这些吗 |
[02:33] | Why did you move out? | 那你还搬走干嘛 |
[02:34] | She also folded my underwear, | 她还会帮我叠内裤 |
[02:36] | threw away articles of clothing | 还会把任何不凸显我翘臀的衣服 |
[02:38] | that didn’t flatter my nice butt, | 全部扔掉 |
[02:40] | and every time I tried to talk about a problem, | 每次我想跟她谈什么 |
[02:41] | she just shoved a plate of food at me. | 她就拿一堆吃的 堵住我的嘴 |
[02:44] | Like I said, I don’t get it. | 我说了 我还是无法理解你为啥搬走 |
[02:46] | Well, I can’t go back. | 我不能回去了啊 |
[02:49] | You replaced me with Schmitt, didn’t you? | 你用施密特把我给换了对吧 |
[02:53] | He’s gonna be your new best friend, | 他会是你最好的朋友 |
[02:54] | and I’m gonna be with my kid all the time, | 然后我要天天带孩子 |
[02:56] | covered in bodily fluids. | 全身都是孩子的各种口水液体 |
[02:58] | Sorry. Just, um… | 抱歉 只不过 |
[03:00] | due date’s getting closer. | 孩子出生日期越来越近了 |
[03:02] | I’m starting to, uh, | 我开始 |
[03:03] | wrap my head around the fact that my life’s over. | 一直想着 我的人生算是完蛋了 |
[03:06] | Well… you had a good run. | 反正你之前过得挺好的 |
[03:11] | Yeah. I did. | 可不咋的 |
[03:14] | We’ve got a 65-year-old male | 病人是65岁男性 |
[03:17] | suffering from memory lapses, tremors, | 患有短暂失忆 颤抖 |
[03:20] | depression and mood swings, and erratic behavior. | 抑郁 情绪不稳定 行为不规律 |
[03:24] | Yes, I am talking about Richard Webber, | 没错 我说的就是理查德·韦伯 |
[03:26] | but today, he is not the Richard Webber | 但今天 他不是你们了解 |
[03:28] | you know and love. | 敬爱的那个理查德 |
[03:29] | He is our number-one patient. | 他今天是我们的头号病人 |
[03:31] | Two days ago, he suffered a public… | 两天前 他在医疗大会的现场 |
[03:35] | episode at a medical conference. | 出了意外 |
[03:37] | Patient’s history includes an appendectomy, | 病人病史包括 阑尾切除术 |
[03:39] | a hip replacement, surgery for a brain tumor | 髋关节置换手术 并且摘除过 |
[03:42] | pressing on his optic nerve. | 压迫视神经的脑瘤 |
[03:44] | He was also electrocuted several years ago, | 他几年前也触过电 |
[03:46] | which led to surgery for a pancreatic pseudocyst. | 使他不得不做一个胰腺假性囊肿手术 |
[03:50] | Jo did that surgery for the pseudocyst. | 这个假囊肿手术是乔做的 |
[03:52] | Oh, sorry. Uh, Dr. Jo. Let’s review what we have so far. | – 抱歉 是乔医生 – 来看一下目前为止的信息 |
[03:54] | You’re crashing with an attending. We get it. | 你现在跟主治医生一起住了 我们懂的 |
[03:56] | This is a list of possible diagnoses. | 这是全部可能的诊断 |
[03:59] | Some, we have already ruled out. | 有些已经排除掉了 |
[04:01] | This, we still need to. | 这些是还要进行诊断的 |
[04:03] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[04:04] | Uh, we’ll run all the labs. | 我们要做全部的检查 |
[04:05] | We’ll do the blood cultures, vitamin levels, | 血液培养 维他命水平 |
[04:07] | check the thyroid function, | 检查甲状腺功能 |
[04:09] | and we’ll check the urine for heavy metals. | 检查尿液看看是否含有重金属 |
[04:11] | Mm-hmm. Prepare yourselves. | 做好准备吧 |
[04:13] | He’s not himself. | 他已经不是他自己了 |
[04:14] | We saw the video. | 视频我们都看了 |
[04:18] | Bailey: Unless you get called in for something emergent, | 除非今天被紧急的事情叫走 |
[04:19] | this is your job today. | 不然今天这就是你们的任务 |
[04:21] | Yes? | 说 |
[04:22] | Uh…hi, Dr. Bailey. | 贝莉医生 你好 |
[04:23] | Hi. Tom Koracick, neuro. | 我是神经内科的汤姆·克拉西克 |
[04:24] | I know we don’t want to think it, | 虽然我们不想往那个方向考虑 |
[04:26] | but have we ruled out, uh, dementia? | 但我们排除老年痴呆了吗 |
[04:30] | Maggie: No, we have not. | 还没有 |
[04:31] | Get a PET scan, throw in a beta-amyloid tracer, | 做一个脑部断层扫描 加入淀粉样蛋白示踪剂 |
[04:33] | and look for Alzheimer’s. | 看看是不是老年痴呆吧 |
[04:34] | It’s not Alzheimer’s. | 不是老年痴呆 |
[04:36] | Everything is on the table. Nothing is out of the question. | 一切都摆出来了 没什么不可能的 |
[04:39] | Let’s get to work. | 开始诊断吧 |
[04:46] | Here he is. Dr. Lincoln, meet Vera and Herschel Katano. | 他来了 林肯医生 这是薇拉和赫歇尔·片野 |
[04:49] | I just did her ER intake, and we got imaging back. | 我刚刚给她做了检查 结果也出来了 |
[04:52] | Lisfranc injury with, | 足部跖趾关节受损 |
[04:54] | uh, fractured first and second metatarsals. | 第一和第二跖骨骨折 |
[04:56] | Link: Oh, nasty break. What happened? | 挺疼吧 怎么弄的 |
[04:58] | Uh, we were in our home office, | 我们在家办公呢 |
[05:01] | and I was standing on a chair | 我登着椅子 |
[05:03] | reaching for this textbook, “The Elements of Statistics.” | 上去够统计学要素的课本 |
[05:06] | We’re professors at U-Dub. Mm-hmm. | 我俩都是华盛顿大学的教授 |
[05:08] | It has one particularly useful section | 这本书里有一章节是博弈论 |
[05:10] | on game theory that I love. | 我很喜欢的 |
[05:11] | The contents of the text are irrelevant, dear. | 课本的内容不重要啊 亲爱的 |
[05:14] | Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[05:15] | Well, it’s a hefty tome. | 那本书很重啊 |
[05:17] | And as I was pulling it out, | 我往外拽的时候 |
[05:19] | it slipped and landed on my wife’s foot. | 就掉了 砸到我老婆脚上了 |
[05:21] | It’s really broken? | 真的骨折了吗 |
[05:22] | It’s really broken, but we’ll fix it, | 真的骨折了 但我们会治好的 |
[05:24] | and we’ll put her toes back in place. | 会把她的脚趾接回原位的 |
[05:27] | A book lands exactly wrong on her foot. | 一本书不偏不倚的砸到她脚上了 |
[05:29] | What are the chances? | 这几率简直了 |
[05:31] | Uh, certainly higher than getting struck by lightning, | 比被闪电击中要高一点 |
[05:33] | but less than getting in a car accident. | 但比被车撞要第一点 |
[05:35] | What are the chances of you letting | 那你能让医生们好好给我治病的几率 |
[05:37] | these nice doctors do their job, hmm? | 是多大呢 |
[05:39] | Hunt, you give me a hand in the OR? | 亨特 协助我手术吧 |
[05:40] | Yep. I’ll see you up there. | 好的 一会见 |
[05:42] | I’m supposed to make a presentation of a paper | 我两天之后还要去学校 |
[05:43] | in a university in two days. | 做论文演讲 |
[05:45] | You still can. From the chair. | 还是可以的 坐着轮椅去 |
[05:49] | Can you stomp on his foot, hmm? | 你们能不能狠狠踩他一脚 |
[05:54] | Look, I can get myself into a bed. | 我自己可以上床的 |
[06:01] | Sorry. Hey. | 借过 嘿 |
[06:03] | Where have you been? And what the hell are you wearing? | 你跑哪去了 穿的这什么啊 |
[06:05] | I was with Warren on the physician response team vehicle. | 我跟沃伦医生反应小组的车上来着 |
[06:07] | Don’t worry about it. You smell like a garbage fire. | – 没事的 – 你闻起来怪怪的 |
[06:09] | Okay. Richard, how are you feeling? | 理查德 你感觉如何了 |
[06:10] | How am I feeling? | 我感觉如何 |
[06:11] | Well, I was just wheeled into my own damn hospital | 我刚刚被推进了自己的医院 |
[06:14] | like I was someone who’s lost control of their faculties. | 好像我是一个控制不了自己的人 |
[06:16] | We’re gonna run a few more tests, okay? | 我们还得再做几个检查 好吧 |
[06:18] | No, that is not okay. | 不好 |
[06:20] | And stop treating me like I’m an infant. | 别跟哄小孩一样对我了 |
[06:22] | Catherine was with me at the conference. | 凯瑟琳跟我一起参加大会的 |
[06:24] | Will you tell them that they’re being ridiculous? | 你能不能告诉他们 他们都太神经病了 |
[06:26] | Actually, Catherine — | 其实凯瑟琳没 |
[06:28] | Yes, sweetheart, I was there, | 是的 亲爱的 我也在场 |
[06:29] | and your speech was brilliant! | 你的演讲很棒 |
[06:31] | But you started feeling badly right after. | 但之后你就开始不舒服了 |
[06:33] | So, please, let us just take a few more tests, | 就让他们做几个检查吧 |
[06:35] | and then we can go home. | 然后咱们就可以回家了 |
[06:37] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[06:40] | Oh, alright. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | But I’m only doing this for Cleopatra. | 但我是为了埃及艳后才答应你们的 |
[06:49] | Add visual and auditory hallucinations | 给疑似症状里面 |
[06:52] | to the list of symptoms. | 加上视觉和听觉幻觉 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:58] | Hey. Tom, I wanted to… | 汤姆 我想 |
[07:01] | Not get married to someone else? | 你想不跟他结婚了吗 |
[07:03] | I wanted to talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[07:05] | No, I got it, but sincerely, there’s nothing to talk about. | 我懂 但说实话 没什么好谈的 |
[07:07] | I hope you and Strawberry Shortcake | 希望你可以和草莓蛋糕先生 |
[07:08] | live happily ever af– | 从此幸福的生活下去 |
[07:10] | Tom, what is it? | 汤姆 怎么了 |
[07:16] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[07:17] | It’s been a long time. | 很久不见了啊 |
[07:23] | Hi. I’m — I’m Dr. Teddy Altman. | 你好 我是泰迪·阿尔特曼医生 |
[07:25] | Hi. I’m, uh, Dana Hamilton, | 你好 我是德纳·汉密尔顿 |
[07:27] | formerly Koracick. | 之前姓克拉西克的 |
[07:30] | And this is my son, Guthrie. | 这是我儿子 格思里 |
[07:32] | Honey, say hi to Dr. Altman and Dr. Tom. | 亲爱的 跟阿尔特曼医生和汤姆医生打招呼 |
[07:35] | Guthrie: Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:36] | My mom said you might be kind of freaked out | 我妈说你可能会吓一跳 |
[07:38] | because I look like my brother who died before I was born. | 因为我长得很像在我出生前就死掉的哥哥 |
[07:42] | And I would say sorry, but I can’t really | 我也很抱歉 |
[07:44] | change my face, so… | 但我改变不了我的脸 |
[07:46] | God, you even sound a little bit like him. | 哇 你们的声音都很像 |
[07:49] | Maybe you — Can you change your voice? | 你能改下声音吗 |
[07:52] | I can try. | 可以试试哦 |
[07:57] | I know the resemblance to David is uncanny. | 我知道他和大卫太像了 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry. I should have called. | 抱歉 我应该提前打电话的 |
[08:02] | But I didn’t even know that you would pick up | 但我觉得 如果你知道是我来电话 |
[08:04] | if you saw that it was me. | 可能就不会接了 |
[08:08] | Guthrie has a brain tumor. | 格思里得了脑瘤 |
[08:10] | And apparently, it’s spread to his spine. | 已经扩散到脊柱了 |
[08:13] | And it’s bad, Tom. | 很严重 汤姆 |
[08:17] | I wouldn’t have come if it weren’t. | 如果没办法了我不会来的 |
[08:19] | I just wouldn’t have come. | 真的 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:22] | You know what, let’s get you checked in, | 这样吧 我带你们办住院 |
[08:24] | and then we’ll take it from there. | 然后我们来治疗 |
[08:25] | Tom, do you want me to…? | 汤姆 我去吧 |
[08:26] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 好 |
[08:27] | Mrs. Hamilton, will you follow me, please? | 汉密尔顿夫人 请跟我来 |
[08:30] | Nice to meet you, Dr. Tom. | 很高兴见到你哦 汤姆医生 |
[08:48] | Guthrie Hamilton, 10 years old, | 格思里·汉密尔顿 10岁 |
[08:51] | diagnosed with primary medulloblastoma in his brain | 被诊断为脑部原发性成神经管细胞瘤 |
[08:52] | that has spread to his spine at C3. | 已经蔓延到C3节脊柱了 |
[08:55] | Presents with sensory deficits | 表现为感觉缺陷 |
[08:56] | and motor weakness in his extremities. | 四肢肌肉无力 |
[08:58] | He was in his cooking class, and he just collapsed. | 他在上烹饪课 然后就晕倒了 |
[09:02] | It was awful. | 很惨 |
[09:04] | Guthrie: Pastry class, actually. | 其实是烘焙课 |
[09:07] | We were baking croissants. | 我们在做牛角包 |
[09:08] | I never got to try mine, | 我都没来得及吃我的呢 |
[09:10] | but the teacher said they were pretty good. | 但我们老师说我做的很好吃 |
[09:11] | If you were stranded on a desert island | 如果你被困在一个荒岛 |
[09:13] | and you could only have one food, what would it be? | 只能吃一种食物 你选什么 |
[09:16] | He asks everyone this. | 他问所有人这个问题 |
[09:17] | Hummus. | 鹰嘴豆泥 |
[09:18] | No. | 不 |
[09:19] | Brie. | 布里奶酪 |
[09:22] | What about you, Dr. Tom? | 你呢 汤姆医生 |
[09:27] | escargot. | 法式蜗牛 |
[09:28] | A man of excellent taste. | 真有品味 |
[09:31] | we should, uh — We should get him some new scans. | 再给他拍新的片子吧 |
[09:34] | Let’s — Let’s — Let’s get him up there right away. | 赶紧送他上去吧 |
[09:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[09:42] | I already paged Shepherd. | 我已经呼了谢泼德了 |
[09:43] | I don’t know what your ex-wife was thinking. | 我不知道你前妻怎么想的 |
[09:45] | She was thinking I’m the best. | 她想的就是 我是最厉害的 |
[09:46] | She was thinking I could never let this child die | 她想的是 我永远不会让这个孩子死掉 |
[09:48] | if there’s a single thing I could do to stop it. | 但凡我有一点办法的话 |
[09:51] | It’s David, Teddy. | 是大卫啊 泰迪 |
[09:53] | It’s him. And it’s not. And I’m… | 好像是他 又不是他 |
[09:57] | Tom, I’m here. I’m staying close. | 汤姆 我在呢 我陪着你 |
[10:05] | Can you walk? Yeah. | – 你能走吗 – 能 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:19] | I’m late? Felt like I was walking fast. | 我居然来晚了 我感觉我走的很快啊 |
[10:22] | Abdominal midline incision extending from the xiphoid | 从剑状突延伸的腹部中线切口 |
[10:27] | to just under the umbilicus. | 就在肚脐下面 |
[10:29] | What’s that about? | 他在干嘛 |
[10:30] | Uh, he’s going through the steps of a Whipple | 他在叙述腹部切除术的过程 |
[10:32] | to prove to us that he has not lost his mind. | 来证明他神志清醒 |
[10:35] | “Famous Surgeon Implodes at Medical Conference.” | 著名医生在医疗大会上崩溃 |
[10:38] | “Medical Meltdown of the Year.” | 年度最佳医疗事故 |
[10:39] | It doesn’t stop. | 网上炸锅了 |
[10:42] | Catherine’s on the phone with the foundation publicist | 凯瑟琳正打电话跟基金会公关部联系呢 |
[10:44] | to try to scrub it off of the Internet, | 想从网上抹除全部新闻 |
[10:46] | which isn’t really possible. | 不太现实 |
[10:47] | Inspect the peritoneum and the surface | 检查肝脏的转移 |
[10:49] | of the liver for metastasis. | 腹膜和腹膜表面 |
[10:51] | “When you think you cured cancer | 你以为你能治愈癌症 |
[10:53] | but you really just got dumped.” | 但你只是被甩了 |
[10:56] | I hate everyone. | 我讨厌所有人 |
[10:58] | I — Myself included. | 包括我自己 |
[11:00] | I was so busy sexing it up with Winston | 我当时忙着撩骚温斯顿呢 |
[11:02] | I didn’t even realize what was happening. | 我都没注意他这样了 |
[11:04] | And I should have. | 我应该注意的 |
[11:05] | He called me Meredith when he saw me. | 我刚到的时候 他把我叫成梅瑞狄斯了 |
[11:08] | Wait, what’s a Winston? | 温斯顿是什么啊 |
[11:10] | I’ll tell you later. | 等会跟你说 |
[11:11] | Hepatic flexure of the right colon | 右结肠肝曲 |
[11:13] | mobilized and reflected medially. | 平均稳定且偏离 |
[11:18] | There. | 你看 |
[11:19] | Now, would I be able to tell you all that if I lost my mind? | 如果我疯了 我还能跟你说这些吗 |
[11:23] | The answer is no, I wouldn’t. | 所以没有 我没事 |
[11:25] | Is he right? About the steps? | 他说的手术步骤对吗 |
[11:26] | He is right. | 对的 |
[11:28] | You’re doing great, Richard. You’re almost there. | 很好 理查德 马上就好了 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:37] | No indication of Lewy body dementia or Pick’s disease. | 没有路易体痴呆或匹克氏病的迹象 |
[11:40] | No increased signal to the temporoparietal lobes, | 颞顶叶没有增加信号 |
[11:42] | so maybe not Alzheimer’s. | 可能不是老年痴呆 |
[11:44] | But if it was in the early stages, we wouldn’t see it. | 但如果是早期 我们看不出来的 |
[11:46] | It isn’t Alzheimer’s. | 不是老年痴呆的 |
[11:48] | I’ve had a front-row seat to this disease. | 我近距离的看过我妈老年痴呆什么样 |
[11:50] | This is not it. | 他这不是的 |
[11:59] | Are we done yet? | 完事了吗 |
[12:02] | Link: Drilling the K-wire. | 放入K型金属丝 |
[12:03] | Any word on Webber? | 韦伯那边有消息了吗 |
[12:05] | Last I heard, just more tests. | 好像还在做检查 |
[12:09] | Amelia was up all night watching that conference video | 艾米莉亚一晚没睡 反复的观看大会视频 |
[12:12] | over and over again, looking for clues. | 希望能找到线索 |
[12:15] | Worried me. | 我很担心 |
[12:16] | Yeah. They’ve always been close. | 他们关系很好啊 |
[12:17] | I know, but stress and exhaustion | 我知道 但是压力和劳累 |
[12:19] | can cause hormone levels to fluctuate, | 会让荷尔蒙水平波动的 |
[12:21] | which can induce preterm labor, | 会导致早产的 |
[12:24] | and, you know, suddenly, we’ve got a little dude | 然后突然之间 |
[12:25] | who showed up to the party too early. | 就会有一个来的太早的小小子了 |
[12:27] | Well, Amelia’s close to term, you know? | 艾米莉亚也该到预产期了 |
[12:29] | Baby’s gonna be just fine. | 孩子不会有事的 |
[12:32] | You’re nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[12:33] | Name a worry, I’ve had it. | 随便说一种担忧 我都有过了 |
[12:35] | Will Amelia have an easy delivery? | 艾米莉亚能不能轻松生产 |
[12:37] | Will we make it to the hospital on time? | 我们来不来得及赶到医院 |
[12:39] | Will the baby be scared of me? | 孩子会不会害怕我 |
[12:41] | Scared of you? | 为啥害怕你 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve got big hands. | 我的手很大啊 |
[12:43] | I don’t know. What if that freaks the baby out? | 会不会吓到孩子啊 |
[12:45] | I know what you’re gonna say — that I’m just spinning out | 我知道你要说什么 我就是想多了 |
[12:48] | and soon as the baby gets here, I’ll be fine. | 等孩子生出来就好了 |
[12:50] | Nope. I wasn’t gonna say that. | 没 没打算说这个 |
[12:52] | You weren’t? No, because I like you. | – 是吗 – 对 因为我挺喜欢你 |
[12:53] | So while everyone else is saying “Cherish this time,” | 所以大家都跟你说 好好珍惜吧 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna tell you the truth, okay? | 而我则要告诉你真相 |
[12:57] | Parenthood is scary as hell. | 当父母真的很吓人的 |
[12:59] | Your kid is in the safest place he’s ever gonna be right now. | 你孩子现在处于一个以后再也回不去的安全地方 |
[13:01] | When he comes out, you’re never gonna sleep again. | 等他出来之后 你就再也睡不了觉了 |
[13:04] | Wire cutters. | 剪线钳 |
[13:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:11] | Hey. Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:12] | Oh, we’re swamped. I need you to jump in. | 忙不过来了 你来帮忙 |
[13:14] | I need you to evaluate beds 2 through 7 | 检测一下2床到7床 |
[13:16] | for smoke inhalation and clear them. | 有没有吸入烟雾 没有的话就让他们出院 |
[13:17] | But I’ve been helping with Dr. Webber. | 但我在帮忙韦伯医生的事情啊 |
[13:19] | Hey, Schmitt, no offense, but whatever’s wrong with Webber | 施密特 不是针对你啊 但是韦伯医生的问题 |
[13:20] | won’t be solved by a resident. | 不是一个住院医生就能解决的 |
[13:21] | Oh. Uh, okay. | 好的吧 |
[13:24] | Why are you still standing here?! | 你还傻站着干嘛 |
[13:26] | Alright. I’m going. I’m going. | 我就去 去了 |
[13:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:28] | Take him over to bed 10. | 带他去10号床 |
[13:30] | So, I-I-I’m sitting on this park bench the other day, right, | 我那天就在公园里坐着 |
[13:32] | and I look across, and I see this squirrel, | 然后我看到一直松鼠 |
[13:35] | and he’s — he’s hauling this giant slice of pizza, right? | 拖着一块巨大的披萨 |
[13:38] | Then he starts dragging it up the street. | 开始往街对面拖 |
[13:40] | I mean, the thing must have been twice his size. | 那披萨比松鼠大一倍呢 |
[13:42] | I don’t even know how he was doing it. | 我都不知道他怎么做到的 |
[13:45] | Oh. You finally here to let me go? | 终于要让我出院了啊 |
[13:47] | Um…waiting on blood cultures. | 还在等血培结果 |
[13:49] | T-The ER’s slammed, so the lab’s backed up. | 急诊室忙疯了 检验科在排队 |
[13:52] | Dr. DeLuca? | 德卢卡医生 |
[13:59] | Have I been in any way unclear | 我不是说的很清楚了 |
[14:01] | about your suspension? | 你被停职了吗 |
[14:03] | Come on, Bailey. I can’t visit a friend? | 贝莉 我不能来看朋友吗 |
[14:05] | Webber’s a mentor of mine. We hang out socially. | 韦伯也算我老师 我们私下也会一起玩的 |
[14:07] | I saw the news. I got worried. | 我看到新闻很担心他啊 |
[14:08] | Fine. But after visiting hours, you’re gone. | 行 但探视时间一过 你就得走 |
[14:11] | Understood. | 了解 |
[14:12] | Hey, y-you need to add decreased appetite | 你得给他的症状里 |
[14:14] | to his list of symptoms. | 加上食欲变差这一条 |
[14:15] | DeLuca! Look, Dr. Riley says | – 德卢卡 你又开始 – 莱利医生说过的 |
[14:17] | that we learn more from our patients in conversation | 我们通过对话和问问题 |
[14:19] | than traditional questioning, right? | 能够更加了解病人的 |
[14:21] | So, she’s out of the country right now, but she e-mailed me | 她出国了 但她给我发了一份 |
[14:23] | this list of topics to get him talking, | 各种让他开口讲话的清单 |
[14:25] | a-a-and I think that it could open more avenues | 我觉得这样可以有更多渠道 |
[14:26] | for — for research, and — and he could — | 去研究他到底怎么了 |
[14:27] | Visiting hours are almost over. | 探视时间马上结束了 |
[14:30] | And forward me that list. | 把清单转发给我 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | Hey. You paged me? | 你找我了啊 |
[14:39] | I’m still pretty busy with the Richard thing, so… | 我忙着处理理查德的事情呢 |
[14:41] | We have a 10-year-old with a medulloblastoma | 有个10岁小孩得了成神经管细胞瘤 |
[14:44] | and a drop met on his cervical spine. | 已经压迫到颈椎了 |
[14:46] | And…Koracick needs me because…? | 那克拉西克为什么找我 |
[14:48] | It’s his ex-wife’s son. | 是他前妻的孩子 |
[14:49] | Apparently, the kid looks exactly like David. | 显然那小孩长得跟大卫一模一样 |
[14:52] | David was — | 大卫就是 |
[14:53] | No, I know. I-I knew David. | 我知道大卫是谁 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:56] | What are the chances Dana’s gonna lose another 10-year-old? | 德纳不会又要失去一个十岁的孩子吧 |
[14:58] | Hopefully not. | 希望不要啊 |
[15:00] | Hopefully you can save him. | 希望你可以救他 |
[15:03] | ‘Cause Tom certainly can’t. | 因为汤姆显然没戏了 |
[15:06] | The tumor is getting bigger. | 肿瘤越来越大了 |
[15:08] | It’s encroaching on the brain stem. | 正在侵蚀脑干 |
[15:11] | Do they know? | 他们知道了吗 |
[15:14] | I’ll talk to them. | 我去说吧 |
[15:15] | I will take it from here. | 之后我来接手 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:23] | Dr. Lincoln was able to reduce the toes back into their place. | 林肯医生把脚趾按回了原位 |
[15:26] | The surgery went extremely well. | 手术很顺利 |
[15:28] | Link: We’ll leave the splint on, | 固定夹板先放着 |
[15:30] | but no weight-bearing on this foot for 12 weeks. | 但是这只脚12周都不能用力 |
[15:31] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:33] | Oh, thank you so much, doctors. | 太感谢了 医生们 |
[15:36] | Thank — Thank you. Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[15:38] | Hear that, Vera? | 听到了 薇拉 |
[15:39] | I’m waiting on you for 12 weeks. | 我要等你12周呢 |
[15:41] | 84 days. | 84天 |
[15:43] | Hand and…foot, honey. | 手拉脚 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | Cup of tea, | 喝杯茶 |
[15:46] | those samosas from the place you love. | 我去给你买你喜欢的萨摩撒三角饺子 |
[15:48] | Ha! Whatever you need. | 什么都行 |
[15:50] | We’ll check on you in a couple hours, okay? | 我们等会再来看你 |
[15:52] | * Excuse me, but why are all of you singing? * | 打扰一下 为什么你们都在唱歌 |
[15:58] | * Weren’t all of you singing just now? * | 为什么你们都开始唱歌了 |
[16:00] | Uh, s-s-sweetie, uh… | 亲爱的 |
[16:03] | no one’s singing, besides you. | 除了你没人在唱歌啊 |
[16:05] | * What is happening? * | 怎么回事啊 |
[16:08] | Maybe we should — Yep. Paging neuro. | – 要不还是 – 嗯 联系神经科呢 |
[16:32] | You need to work harder. | 再努力一点 |
[16:36] | Everyone’s doing the best that they can, Mom. | 大家都已经很努力了 老妈 |
[16:38] | Well, you look like a bunch of feckless interns. | 你们看着好像一帮没用的实习生 |
[16:41] | Figure this out. | 赶紧搞清楚 |
[16:50] | It’s happening again. | 又这样了 |
[16:51] | I’m gonna lose him, too. | 我也要失去他了 |
[16:53] | I promise I will try to get the brain tumor | 我保证 我会尽量一次就把 |
[16:55] | and the spinal met in one surgery. | 脑瘤和脊髓部分的扩散切除的 |
[16:57] | You are in great hands with Dr. Shepherd. | 谢泼德医生是很厉害的 |
[17:00] | No offense, but we came here f-for Tom. | 没别的意思啊 但我们是来找汤姆的 |
[17:05] | Dana, I use all the same techniques as Tom. | 德纳 我跟汤姆的手术手法都是一样的 |
[17:08] | I trained under him. | 他训练的我 |
[17:10] | He taught me everything he knows. | 他把他的毕生所学都教给我了 |
[17:16] | I did not bring him here to hurt you. | 我带他来 不是来伤害你的 |
[17:18] | I-I ran out of ideas. | 我是真的没办法了 |
[17:20] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道怎么办了 |
[17:23] | I can’t… | 我没办法 |
[17:25] | I can’t, Tom. | 我做不到了 汤姆 |
[17:27] | Tom, I can’t go through this again. | 汤姆 我不能再失去一个孩子了 |
[17:29] | I won’t survive. | 我会活不下去的 |
[17:31] | I won’t survive. | 真的 |
[17:35] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[17:36] | Uh, we’re family. Or were. | 我们是家人 曾经是 |
[17:38] | And h– hospital policy, uh, forbids surgeons | 医院有规定 医生不能 |
[17:41] | from operating on — | 给家人做手术 |
[17:43] | And my schedule is extremely hectic. | 而且我的时间排得很满 |
[17:44] | I’m being paged right now. | 现在就有人找我了 |
[17:46] | Shepherd is — she’s excellent. | 谢泼德很厉害的 |
[17:50] | I’ve got Guthrie. Why don’t you stay with him? | 我去照顾格思里 你去陪他吧 |
[17:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[17:56] | Did you give her some weird kind of pain meds or something? | 你们是给了她什么奇怪的止疼药啥的吗 |
[17:58] | Is she loopy? | 她现在脑子不清楚吗 |
[18:00] | * Herschel’s voice goes up an octave higher * | 赫歇尔的声音提高了一个八度呢 |
[18:02] | * When he’s anxious * | 他一着急就这样 |
[18:04] | She had a general anesthesia and a post-op painkiller, | 她做了全身麻醉 吃了术后止痛药 |
[18:06] | but we don’t usually see singing as a side effect. | 但一般副作用不会包括唱歌啊 |
[18:09] | Pupils are equal and reactive. | 瞳孔正常有反应 |
[18:10] | Usually? | 一般 |
[18:11] | Or…not ever. | 从来也没有啊 |
[18:13] | Vera: * I feel completely present * | 我感觉自己现在存在 |
[18:15] | * I just hear all this music in my head * | 我脑子里全都是音乐 |
[18:18] | * It is remarkable * | 真的好厉害啊 |
[18:20] | Tom Koracick, neuro. | 汤姆·克拉西克 神经内科 |
[18:22] | These doctors broke my wife. | 这俩医生把我老婆搞坏了 |
[18:24] | Vera had surgery on her Lisfranc injury this morning. | 薇拉上午做了跖跗关节手术 |
[18:26] | She woke up alert but…singing. | 醒来是清醒的 但是开始唱歌了 |
[18:29] | Physical exam’s normal. Labs normal. | 各项检查结果都正常 |
[18:31] | Everything appears… normal. | 感觉一切也都很正常 |
[18:33] | Koracick: Uh, let’s order a brain MRI and an EEG. | 做一个脑部核磁共振和脑电图吧 |
[18:35] | Vera, we’re gonna rule out an intra-operative stroke, | 薇拉 我们要排除手术中中风的可能性 |
[18:38] | but this could be something called “musicophilia.” | 但你这可能是恋音综合征 |
[18:40] | What on Earth is that? | 这什么病啊 |
[18:42] | A spectrum of neurological phenomena related to music. | 与音乐有关的一系列神经学现象 |
[18:44] | So, you’ve seen this before? | 所以你见过咯 |
[18:47] | No. It’s exceedingly rare. | 没 这是很罕见的 |
[18:48] | How do you fix it? | 那怎么治疗呢 |
[18:50] | You — Singing lessons. | 上声乐课 |
[18:51] | Page me when she’s in the scanner. | 等她做上脑电图了找我 |
[18:53] | * Herschel * | 赫歇尔 |
[18:56] | * I wish you could be experiencing this * | 我希望你也能经历这一切 |
[18:59] | I-I am, dear. | 我经历着呢 亲爱的 |
[19:01] | I am. | 经历着呢 |
[19:08] | Nico just posted again on Instagram. | 尼克刚刚又发朋友圈了 |
[19:11] | He’s having the time of his life. | 活得开心的一比 |
[19:12] | His smile doesn’t even look fake. | 他的微笑看着都很真诚 |
[19:13] | It’s like I never existed! | 就好像我从未在他的世界出现过 |
[19:15] | Are you really talking to me about this while we’re in gridlock? | 现在都忙不过来了 你还要跟我八卦这个吗 |
[19:18] | Well, I just assessed beds 3 and 4. | 我刚刚检查了3床4床 |
[19:19] | Congratulations. We’re still gridlocked. | 恭喜你啊 仍然忙不过来呢 |
[19:21] | Is that my fault? | 那是我的错吗 |
[19:22] | It’s not not your fault! | 反正不是不是你的错啊 |
[19:24] | Schmitt, half the attendings | 施密特 一半的主治医师 |
[19:26] | are in a room right now working on Webber. | 都在一起研究韦伯的事情 |
[19:28] | This is your moment to step up, to rise, to shine, | 这是你大放异彩的时刻啊 |
[19:31] | to take care of incoming before you get run over by a gurney! | 在你自己被轮床撞飞之间赶紧去照顾病人吧 |
[19:34] | And if you look at your phone one more time, | 你要是再敢看手机 |
[19:36] | I’ll give you so much scut, you’ll wish you were never born! | 我就让你去做杂活 你会生不如死的 |
[19:45] | Hey. So, Shepherd is taking Guthrie to pre-op. | 谢泼德带格思里术前准备去了 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:57] | God, ever since David died, I’ve had this thought — | 大卫死之后 我就一直想着 |
[20:01] | What if I got to the hospital in time to operate? | 如果我能及时赶到医院给他手术呢 |
[20:06] | Maybe…I could have saved him. | 或许我还能救他 |
[20:10] | And now it’s like… | 但现在 |
[20:13] | he’s here, and I can’t — I can’t be in the same room | 就好像他来了 但我都不能跟他共处一室 |
[20:17] | without feeling like I’m…drowning. | 我感觉自己要溺死了 |
[20:21] | That thought I’ve been holding on to — it’s a lie. | 我一直以为的那个想法 原来是假的 |
[20:28] | I got to update my patient. | 我得去通知病人了 |
[20:34] | Okay, so, the first one is, | 好 第一个呢 |
[20:37] | we are going to repeat this pattern. | 我们要重复画这个形状 |
[20:46] | Um…you know what? Let’s come back to that one. | 这个等会再弄吧 |
[20:49] | Okay, sure. | 可以的 |
[20:50] | So, let’s draw this 3-D cube. | 那你画一个3D的正方体 |
[21:05] | Okay… | 好的 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:13] | Well, why don’t we just, uh, skip to this one here | 跳过这个吧 |
[21:16] | and draw a clock? | 画一个钟表 |
[21:18] | And we want the time to say 10 past 11:00. | 时间是11点过10分 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:22] | Alright, this is — Okay. I got this. | 好的 我可以的 |
[21:25] | Yeah. You got this, Richard. | 你可以的 理查德 |
[21:32] | Great. | 好的 |
[21:46] | Okay, you know, we can take a break for right now. | 要不先休息一下吧 |
[21:48] | We can come back to this. | 等会再画 |
[21:49] | Okay, well, hang on. I wasn’t finished with it. | 等一下 没画完呢 |
[21:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:52] | I’m sure you’re tired, and it’s been a lot. | 你肯定已经很累了 |
[22:06] | * I guess singing could help hold * | 我觉得唱歌可以帮助学生们 |
[22:07] | * Students’ interest in empirical probabilities * | 更喜欢经验概率呢 |
[22:10] | Honey, you’re about to publish. | 亲爱的 你要出版论文了 |
[22:13] | We’re about to publish. | 咱俩要出版论文了 |
[22:14] | And you don’t want people questioning your state of mind. | 你可别让大家觉得你脑子不正常啊 |
[22:17] | Koracick: There’s no signs of stroke or bleeding, | 没有中风或者出血的迹象 |
[22:19] | and the EEG’s negative for seizures. | 脑线图也显示没有癫痫 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:21] | So, she’s just like this now? | 那她就这样了吗 |
[22:23] | Which is good news, Herschel. | 这是好消息 赫歇尔 |
[22:25] | It’s most likely a complication | 估计就是麻醉之后的 |
[22:26] | from being under anesthesia. | 并发症 |
[22:28] | We’re gonna keep her here overnight | 我们把她留院观察 |
[22:29] | for monitoring purposes, | 一晚上 看一下 |
[22:31] | but you should be able to take her home tomorrow. | 明天应该就可以带她回家了 |
[22:32] | Great. | 好的 |
[22:33] | Yeah. Great. | 好的啊 |
[22:37] | Hey, any update on Richard? | 理查德那边有消息了吗 |
[22:39] | Uh, n-no idea. | 不知道 |
[22:47] | I’m not here with an update. | 我没有进展 |
[22:50] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[22:51] | I don’t need you, Jackson. Richard needs you. | 我不需要你 杰克逊 理查德需要 |
[22:54] | Okay, Mom… | 老妈 |
[22:55] | You’re letting him down. Do you know that? | 你让他失望了你知道吗 |
[22:58] | He’s given this hospital the best years of his life, | 他把最好的年华都奉献给了这家医院 |
[23:00] | and you all are the best minds in the field, | 你们都是自己领域里面最厉害的专家 |
[23:02] | and no one even noticed that he wasn’t himself, | 结果都没人注意到他已经不是他自己了 |
[23:05] | that he was deteriorating? | 都没注意到他开始恶化了 |
[23:07] | In fairness to us, I think we thought that he was depressed | 说句公道话 我们以为他只是很难过 |
[23:10] | because his wife both left him | 因为他老婆走了 |
[23:11] | and bought the hospital that he was working at. | 还把他工作的医院给买下来了 |
[23:14] | You don’t think I’ve been dying inside already? | 你觉得我心里不难受吗 |
[23:16] | I’m sure you have, and I’m sorry, Mom, | 我知道你难受 对不起 |
[23:18] | but us fighting isn’t — | 但咱俩吵架 |
[23:19] | Do you think I haven’t been kicking myself | 你以为这两天我不是辗转反侧 |
[23:21] | for the last 48 hours, wondering what I would have noticed | 一直在内疚 在后悔 如果我放下我的自尊 |
[23:25] | if I could just have put aside my pride? | 或许我就会注意到他的变化吗 |
[23:29] | I should have been there. | 我应该在他身边的 |
[23:31] | I would have seen something. | 我会发现的 |
[23:33] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子啊 |
[23:35] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[23:39] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[23:41] | So I can’t be on his medical team, but you can. | 所以我不能作为他的医生 但你可以 |
[23:44] | So you get back in that war room and figure it out. | 所以赶紧回去搞清楚 |
[23:50] | Now. | 赶紧的 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:05] | * Is somebody bringing me another pillow? * | 有人给我拿枕头了吗 |
[24:09] | The nurses went to get one, dear. | 护士去拿了 亲爱的 |
[24:11] | Hey. Coffee? | 喝咖啡吧 |
[24:13] | Thanks. Yeah. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[24:15] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[24:18] | You know, about five years ago, | 大概五年前吧 |
[24:20] | I spilled an iced tea all over my car’s dashboard. | 我有一次把一杯冰茶撒到仪表盘上了 |
[24:24] | It fried something in the electrical system | 好像里面哪个电线烧了 |
[24:27] | and caused my seatbelt alarm to constantly beep. | 然后我的安全带报警器就一直响 |
[24:29] | Even if the belt was buckled, “Beep, beep, beep.” | 即便我系着安全带 也还是一直响 |
[24:33] | I was trying to meet a book deadline, | 我当时写论文要来不及了 |
[24:35] | so I couldn’t get it fixed, | 我就没空去修车 |
[24:37] | so for weeks — “Beep, beep, beep.” | 然后就连续响了好几周 |
[24:41] | And… | 我已经 |
[24:45] | …I learned to live with it. | 学会忍耐了 |
[24:46] | It faded in the background, almost became comforting. | 噪音好像就融进了背景音 还有点安慰 |
[24:49] | Will this ever fade? | 她会不唱了吗 |
[24:52] | Maybe. Yeah. | 或许吧 |
[24:54] | Or you could… grow to like it? | 或者你也可以学着喜欢上 |
[24:57] | And I’ve read that it can help these patients | 我也读到过研究 |
[24:59] | if you give them an instrument to play. | 如果给病人一个乐器 会更有帮助的 |
[25:01] | Vera and I work at home because the library is too loud. | 我和薇拉在家办公 是因为学校图书馆太吵了 |
[25:06] | If an oboe or something like that comes into my life, | 如果再来一个单簧管啥的 |
[25:09] | I will have very dark thoughts. | 那我要疯了 |
[25:11] | Oh, um, please — | 对了 |
[25:14] | don’t tell her that I compared her voice | 拜托别告诉她 |
[25:16] | to the broken seatbelt in our 1997 station wagon. | 我拿她的声音跟我97年的休旅车相比了 |
[25:22] | It stopped. | 她不唱了 |
[25:24] | Oh, my God, it stopped. | 天啊 她不唱了 |
[25:25] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 太好了 感谢感谢啊 |
[25:28] | Vera! Are you okay?! | 薇拉 你没事吧 |
[25:29] | What’s happening?! She’s hypoxic and tachycardic. | – 怎么回事 – 缺氧 心跳加速 |
[25:31] | Uh, Herschel, we need you to wait outside. | 赫歇尔 你出去等吧 |
[25:32] | B-B-But she was fine a second ago! | 她上一秒还好好的呢 |
[25:33] | I-I-I’ll update you as soon as we know anything. | 有消息会通知你的 |
[25:39] | Amelia: Now we identify the cerebellar tonsils. | 现在我们来看小脑扁桃体 |
[25:41] | Taryn: That’s awesome. | 好厉害啊 |
[25:43] | We’re not even at the hard part yet. | 还没到复杂的部分呢 |
[25:44] | I still have to resect the tumor | 我还需要在不伤害脑干的情况下 |
[25:46] | without injuring the brain stem. | 把肿瘤切除 |
[25:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:51] | Yep. Great. | 没事 很好 |
[25:53] | I feel great. | 我没事 |
[25:56] | Okay, inspecting the inferior vermis — | 检查下蚓部 |
[25:58] | Holy Mother of — Ohh! | 我他么了个鸡啊 |
[26:01] | Helm, put down the retractor and go get Dr. Koracick. | 赫尔姆 把牵引器放下 去找克拉西克医生来 |
[26:04] | Ohh! But, uh… | 但是 |
[26:05] | Helm, I am in labor. | 赫尔姆 我要生了 |
[26:08] | Run! | 赶紧的 |
[26:10] | And page Atticus Lincoln! | 还有 把阿提克斯·林克找来 |
[26:22] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事啊 |
[26:23] | I am having this baby, like, now! | 我要生了 就现在 |
[26:25] | Did your water break? | 你羊水破了吗 |
[26:27] | Tom, not yet, but that doesn’t mean — Okay, until it does, you have time. | – 还没 但是 – 那你还有时间 |
[26:29] | You can finish. Just keep going. | 做完手术 继续啊 |
[26:30] | Tom, do you hear yourself?! | 汤姆 你说啥呢 |
[26:32] | I’m — I’m — I’m begging you, Shepherd. | 我求你了 谢泼德 |
[26:33] | Don’t make me do this. | 别让我来 |
[26:35] | Tom, you saw the scans. | 汤姆 片子你也看过的 |
[26:37] | You and I are the best two in this hospital, | 咱俩都是全医院最厉害的 |
[26:39] | maybe this country, to remove this tumor. | 甚至是全国移除肿瘤最厉害的 |
[26:41] | This kid deserves one of us. I can’t do it. | 这孩子值得咱俩其中一个来做 我不行了 |
[26:44] | So get in there and scrub! | 赶紧去刷手上台 |
[26:47] | Now!! | 赶紧的啊 |
[26:50] | Congratulations, Dr. Shepherd. | 恭喜你生宝宝啊 谢泼德医生 |
[26:54] | Richard clearly has some type | 理查德的老年痴呆 |
[26:56] | of rapidly progressive dementia, | 显然已经恶化的很严重了 |
[26:58] | and so far, none of our tests can point to a cause. | 目前为止还没办法找出病因 |
[27:01] | This could very well be — | 很有可能就是 |
[27:03] | Meredith, I’m not gonna not say it. | 梅瑞狄斯 我没法不说的 |
[27:06] | It could — | 可能是 |
[27:07] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[27:10] | Okay, let’s split up. | 分头去找 |
[27:12] | Uh, I’ll look around here. Meredith: I’ll take the OR floor. | – 我在这层找 – 我去手术层找 |
[27:13] | I’ll find Catherine. | 我去找凯瑟琳 |
[27:14] | Page when you find him. | 找到就通知其他人 |
[27:18] | Amelia: Everything looks good. | 进展挺顺利的 |
[27:19] | There was some bleeding, but I packed it off. | 有点出血 但已经控制住了 |
[27:22] | The tumor’s almost fully exposed. | 肿瘤已经全部暴露出来了 |
[27:23] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[27:24] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[27:31] | Pickups. | 器械 |
[27:32] | Probe. | 探针 |
[27:39] | Continuing dissection. | 继续切割 |
[27:50] | End-Tidal CO2 decreasing. | 呼气末二氧化碳含量下降 |
[27:52] | BP just tanked. | 血压骤降 |
[27:53] | He’s crashing. | 他不行了 |
[27:56] | Dr. Koracick? | 克拉西克医生 |
[28:00] | Dr. Koracick? Do I need to page someone else? | 克拉西克医生 我要找谁来吗 |
[28:02] | Do I need to get Dr. Shepherd in? | 我要让谢泼德医生继续吗 |
[28:04] | Or call in Nelson? | 还是找尼尔森 |
[28:09] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[28:11] | Listen to the sound of my voice. | 听我的声音 |
[28:13] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[28:14] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[28:15] | Focus on the tools in your hand. | 专注于你手里的器械 |
[28:17] | The feel of them, the weight of them. | 它们的触感 重量 |
[28:19] | There’s a monitor beeping in front of you. | 你的面前 监控仪器在响着 |
[28:20] | There is a patient on your table who needs your help. | 手术台上有个病人需要你帮忙 |
[28:24] | This is a place that you have been a thousand times. | 这是你已经来过几千次的地方 |
[28:27] | You can save him. | 你可以救他的 |
[28:35] | Air embolism. Trendelenburg. | 气泡栓塞 头低脚高 |
[28:36] | Let’s get his head below his heart. | 把他的头放到心脏之下的位置 |
[28:38] | Helm, I want you to irrigate. Drown him in water. | 赫尔姆 开始灌注 脑部淋液体 |
[28:40] | Knox, give him 100% O2, aspirate through the central line. | 诺克斯 上百分之百純氧 通过中央插管给氧 |
[28:43] | Now! | 赶快 |
[28:44] | Before he strokes out. Come on. | 省的他中风了 赶快 |
[28:48] | Let’s turn him. Let’s turn him. Come on, come on, come on. | 放下 放下 赶快 |
[28:51] | More, more. Easy. Easy. | 再来点 慢点 |
[28:53] | Come on. | 赶紧的 |
[28:54] | Turn him. Turn him. | 往下 转过来 |
[28:56] | Come on, buddy. You can do it. | 你可以的 孩子 |
[29:00] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[29:01] | There! | 好了 |
[29:03] | Gotcha. | 好了 |
[29:04] | End-Tidal CO2’s coming back. | 呼气末二氧化碳含量回来了 |
[29:06] | BP’s rising. | 血压上升了 |
[29:08] | Taryn: He’s stabilizing. | 他稳定了 |
[29:10] | That was amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[29:11] | We’re not out of the woods yet. | 还有危险的 |
[29:13] | Let’s get him back into position. Let’s go. | 放回原位 继续手术 |
[29:16] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[29:19] | Owen: Tension pneumo, maybe from intubation. | 张力性肺炎 可能是插管引起的 |
[29:20] | I’m gonna need a 14-gauge needle. | 我需要14规格针头 |
[29:23] | Okay? | 没事的 |
[29:25] | Link: Alright, Vera. I know it’s hard, | 薇拉 我知道你很难受 |
[29:27] | but you need to try to relax, okay? | 但你要尽量放松 |
[29:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:30] | Vera, on the count of three, | 薇拉 数到三 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna insert this needle, okay? | 我就要把针插进去了 |
[29:33] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[29:37] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[29:38] | Vera! Are you okay?! | 薇拉 你没事吧 |
[29:41] | I thought — | 我以为 |
[29:43] | I thought I was losing you. | 我以为我要失去你了呢 |
[29:45] | * Ohh, much better * | 好多了 |
[29:47] | * Thank you * | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Vera, even if you’re singing, I don’t care. | 薇拉 你唱歌也没事了 |
[29:53] | I just want you to be okay. | 你没事就好了 |
[29:57] | * I love you * | 我爱你 |
[30:00] | * More than words can say * | 无法形容 |
[30:07] | * I love you, too * | 我也爱你 |
[30:15] | You gonna get that? | 你要接吗 |
[30:18] | I’m just enjoying the moment. | 我享受他俩的温情时刻呢 |
[30:21] | Oh, God. What? | – 天啊 – 怎么了 |
[30:22] | It’s happening. | 生了 |
[30:24] | Ame– Amelia. It’s — It’s happening. | 艾米莉亚要生了 |
[30:25] | Go. Go, go, go. We got this. | 快去 有我呢 |
[30:27] | Go! | 快去 |
[30:32] | Are you okay? Ohh! | 你没事吧 |
[30:34] | Oh, God. Oh, God. What can I do? | 天啊 我能干嘛 |
[30:35] | Where’s Carina? | 卡瑞娜呢 |
[30:36] | She’s on vacation with her stupid girlfriend! | 跑去跟女朋友度假了 |
[30:38] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:39] | T-That’s okay, right? | 没事的 |
[30:41] | No, no! Nothing is okay! | 有事啊 都有事 |
[30:42] | This whole time, I’ve been thinking | 一直以来 我都想着 |
[30:43] | that if I could just give birth to a healthy baby boy, | 如果我能生出一个健康的小男孩 |
[30:45] | that — that — that I would have won some kind of race, | 那我肯定是在参加什么比赛 |
[30:47] | just crossed the finish line, | 刚刚过了终点线 |
[30:48] | but that’s not where the finish line is. | 但这才不是终点啊 |
[30:50] | I know. There is no finish line. | 我知道 没有终点的 |
[30:51] | No, there’s no finish line! | 对啊 没有终点的 |
[30:52] | Once this baby is out in the world, | 等这孩子出来了 |
[30:54] | literally anything could happen to him — | 什么都有可发生啊 |
[30:56] | cancer, car crash, baseballs! | 癌症 车祸 棒球 |
[30:59] | Baseballs? Ahh, make me feel better! | – 棒球 – 让我好受一点啊 |
[31:01] | Here. | 来 |
[31:04] | I-I’m freaking out! What are we gonna do?! | – 我要吓死了啊 – 我们咋办啊 |
[31:05] | I don’t know! Stop yelling at me! | – 我不知道啊 – 你别吼我了啊 |
[31:14] | Richard: Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[31:20] | You’re late, Grey. | 你来晚了 格蕾 |
[31:21] | I was just about to proceed with the initial incision. | 我要开始切第一刀呢 |
[31:24] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[31:29] | You in or out? | 你来不来 |
[31:33] | What’s it gonna be? | 要怎么样 |
[31:37] | Let’s see… | 看看啊 |
[31:46] | Uh, uh…what surgery are we performing? | 你在做什么手术呢 |
[31:49] | Um, the ex-lap. | 开腹手术 |
[31:52] | I’m glad to see you’ve come to your senses. | 你终于醒悟了 |
[31:54] | I could use the assist. | 来帮忙啊 |
[32:00] | Okay, Richard. | 理查德 |
[32:01] | Uh, we need to, um… | 我们得先 |
[32:03] | Hmm? …ch– check the, uh — | 检查一下 |
[32:05] | the scalpel to make sure it’s been sterilized properly. | 手术刀有没有好好消毒啊 |
[32:09] | Sterilized? Of course it’s sterilized. | 消毒 当然消过毒了 |
[32:13] | Richard, please. No, no, no. | 理查德 别别别 |
[32:15] | I– It needs to be me, okay? | 我得做我自己 知道吧 |
[32:17] | I’m the only one who can fix what’s wrong. | 只有我才能治好我 |
[32:19] | No, that is not true. | 不是的 |
[32:20] | Yes, it is! | 就是的 |
[32:27] | Richard, I can fix you. | 理查德 我可以治好你 |
[32:30] | And I know I can fix you | 我知道我可以治好你 |
[32:32] | because you are the one who taught me everything I know. | 因为你教会了我一切 |
[32:35] | And I’m not just talking about surgery. | 不只是做手术 |
[32:38] | You taught me how to be a better person, | 你教会我如何做一个更好的人 |
[32:41] | how to be a better mother. | 更好的母亲 |
[32:42] | And what about my children? | 还有我的孩子呢 |
[32:44] | I want them to grow up and know who you are. | 我想让他们长大之后也能了解你 |
[32:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:48] | And I still have things I need to learn. | 我还有东西要跟你学呢 |
[32:51] | I need you. I’m not ready to let you go yet. | 我需要你 我还没准备好放你走 |
[32:56] | And I know other people aren’t, either. | 我知道其他人也不想的 |
[33:03] | Hand me the scalpel, please. | 把手术刀给我吧 |
[33:13] | Ellis. | 爱丽丝 |
[33:17] | Something’s… wrong with me. | 我哪里不对了 |
[33:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:27] | Take my hand, Richard. | 拉住我的手 理查德 |
[33:31] | Let’s go, now. Come on. | 走吧 走 |
[33:47] | We removed the primary tumor and the spinal metastasis, | 我们切除了原发肿瘤和脊柱转移瘤 |
[33:50] | so he’ll need some radiation of the brain and the spinal cord, | 所以他需要做一些大脑和脊髓的化疗 |
[33:53] | but as of now, Guthrie is on the road to recovery. | 但现在 格思里已经在康复的路上了 |
[33:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:03] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:05] | Hey, Doc, uh, I don’t know | 医生 我不知道 |
[34:07] | how we’re ever gonna be able to thank you. | 我们要怎么感谢你们 |
[34:13] | Dana: I thought you couldn’t do it. | 我以为你做不到的 |
[34:14] | Still can’t believe I — I did. | 我还是不敢相信 我做到了 |
[34:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:19] | No, no, no. No. | 不用的 |
[34:21] | And thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:26] | And Guthrie’s, uh… | 格思里 |
[34:31] | It’s a good name. | 是个好名字 |
[34:44] | Oh. Another one? Is it bad? | 又宫缩了 严重吗 |
[34:45] | Ohh, you know when guys get kicked in their…guys? | 你知道男生的小弟弟被踢到的感觉吧 |
[34:48] | How do you know what that feels like? | 你怎么知道那是什么感觉 |
[34:49] | Everything goes black. You want to throw up. | 眼前一片黑 你会想吐 |
[34:52] | Your whole body goes cold all over because of the pain. | 你全身细胞都寒颤了 因为太疼了 |
[34:54] | That’s exactly what it feels like. | 就是这种感觉 |
[34:55] | Hoo! This is worse. | 我现在更难受 |
[34:58] | We’re gonna have a baby! | 我们要有孩子了 |
[34:59] | We’re gonna have a baby! | 我们要有孩子了 |
[35:01] | Good news, Dr. Shepherd! | 好消息 谢泼德医生 |
[35:02] | Based on the pelvic exam and cervical length | 根据超声波显示的盆骨检查 |
[35:04] | on ultrasound, it looks like Braxton Hicks. | 和子宫颈宽度 应该是假宫缩 |
[35:06] | Braxton Hicks? False labor. | – 假宫缩 – 就是不是真的要生了 |
[35:08] | When the uterus contracts and relaxes. | 等子宫缩紧放松之后就好了 |
[35:10] | I know what Braxton Hicks are. | 我知道什么叫假宫缩 |
[35:12] | S-So, no baby? | 所以不生了吗 |
[35:14] | Not today. | 今天不会了 |
[35:20] | I really thought this was real. | 我真以为要生了呢 |
[35:21] | Same. | 我也是 |
[35:26] | Suddenly, they hurt less. | 突然就不那么疼了 |
[35:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:59] | Tom, I’m… | 汤姆 我 |
[36:03] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:04] | ‘Cause you’ve had more than enough pain. | 你已经很痛苦了 |
[36:10] | You’ve taken away more than you’ve caused. | 你带走的痛苦 比你带给我的还多了 |
[36:40] | What do you want to watch? | 你想看什么 |
[36:41] | Uh, I’m going back to the hospital. | 我要回医院 |
[36:43] | Oh, did they extend your shift? | 你要加班了吗 |
[36:45] | Uh, to sleep. | 去睡觉 |
[36:48] | And I-I-I don’t want to be a fish. | 我不想当一条鱼 |
[36:50] | A fish? | 一条鱼 |
[36:52] | Levi, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 里维 |
[36:54] | House guests and fish. | 客人和鱼 |
[36:56] | After three days, they both start to stink. | 三天之后 都会臭的 |
[36:58] | My mom taught me that. | 我妈教我的 |
[37:00] | Okay, your mom also taught you | 你妈妈还教你 |
[37:02] | to hide the best parts of yourself. | 要隐藏最好的一面呢 |
[37:04] | Why would you ever listen to her? | 你怎么不听啊 |
[37:05] | Well, you keep telling me how great I had it at my mom’s | 你一直跟我说我在我妈家住的多好 |
[37:08] | and spent the whole day yelling at me. | 然后骂了我一整天 |
[37:11] | Yeah, because you weren’t doing a good job. | 对啊 因为你工作没到位啊 |
[37:15] | I’m not gonna change the way that I work | 不会因为我们是朋友 |
[37:16] | just because we’re friends. | 我就改变我工作的态度 |
[37:18] | I know that I wasn’t an attending when we met, | 虽然我们认识的时候 我已经是主治医生了 |
[37:21] | but I am now, and that means I’m gonna snap at you | 但我现在也还是 这意味着 你做错事之后 |
[37:23] | when you get things wrong. | 我会对你更严厉 |
[37:24] | Otherwise, you’re never gonna become the surgeon | 不然你永远也成为不了 |
[37:26] | that you should be. | 优秀的医生 |
[37:27] | And you’re not a fish. | 而且你也不是鱼 |
[37:30] | You’re probably the main reason | 我现在没有崩溃大哭 |
[37:31] | that I’m at all sane right now. | 都是你的功劳了 |
[37:35] | So… | 所以 |
[37:37] | what are we watching tonight? | 今晚看什么 |
[37:41] | Something with hot guys? | 看点帅哥吧 |
[37:42] | Ohh! Sold! | 差不了啊 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 这个吧 |
[37:51] | Hey. I’m gonna go get the kids. | 我去接孩子 |
[37:53] | I would sing with you if I had to. | 如果不得已 我会跟你唱歌的 |
[37:57] | But I really can’t sing. | 但我真不会唱 |
[37:59] | What? | 什么啊 |
[38:04] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[38:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[38:08] | Come on. | 来 |
[38:22] | Screw the plans. | 别管婚礼计划了 |
[38:23] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[38:25] | Screw the plans. | 别管策划婚礼了 |
[38:30] | I want to be married to you. | 我想嫁给你 |
[38:32] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[38:37] | Let’s do it. | 那走啊 |
[38:39] | Let’s do it this weekend. | 周末就去 |
[38:56] | I love you, Teddy. I love you. | 我爱你 泰迪 我爱你 |
[38:58] | Meredith: There are certain moments in my life | 我生命中有些片刻 |
[39:00] | that I wish I could relive — | 我是希望重来一次的 |
[39:02] | first day of internship, first solo surgery, | 实习期的第一天 第一次单独主刀 |
[39:06] | first time I held my children in my arms. | 第一次怀中抱着我的孩子 |
[39:09] | Oh, oh, where am I? | 我在哪 |
[39:11] | Maggie: You’re in the hospital, Richard. | 你在医院 理查德 |
[39:12] | What? Seattle Grace? | 在哪 西雅图仁爱医院吗 |
[39:15] | Grey Sloan. | 已经改叫格蕾-斯隆纪念医院了 |
[39:19] | Oh, well, um, um, send for the interns. | 行吧 让实习生赶紧来 |
[39:21] | I-I want to start rounds right away. | 赶紧开始查房吧 |
[39:24] | Adele will kill me if I’m late for dinner again. | 我要是再回家吃饭晚了 阿黛尔得杀了我 |
[39:27] | The last lucid conversation I had with my mother. | 也想回到最后一次和清醒我的我妈对话 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:36] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[39:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:40] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[39:42] | Yeah, you can. | 你可以的 |
[39:43] | We can. | 我们可以的 |
[39:44] | Alright? We’re gonna fix him. | 没事了 我们会治好他的 |
[39:46] | We’re gonna figure it out. I’m right here with you. | 我们会想到办法的 我在呢 |
[39:49] | But for every one of those… | 但还有很多瞬间 |
[39:50] | I’m gonna fix him. | 我会治好他的 |
[39:52] | …there’s one I wish I could forget or do differently. | 我都希望可以忘却 或者重来 |
[39:58] | Those are the moments that keep me up at night. | 那是让我晚上无法入睡的瞬间 |
[40:13] | Did Bailey tell you to come here, kick me out? | 贝莉让你来看我的吗 |
[40:20] | What have you thought of that we haven’t? | 有什么你觉得我们还没考虑到的 |
[40:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:23] | Are you going to pretend you’re not in here | 你要假装你不是在这里找资料 |
[40:25] | trying to figure out what’s wrong with Richard? | 搞清楚理查德到底怎么了吗 |
[40:32] | I’m just trying to go over some of these points | 我在看这些点 |
[40:33] | ’cause just — it doesn’t make sense. | 但是不合逻辑啊 |
[40:35] | It doesn’t. | 就是不合逻辑 |
[40:37] | So, what do you have? | 你找到什么了 |
[40:39] | Because we’re not leaving here until we figure this out. | 搞不清楚谁也别走了 |
[40:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:42] | Thought I was supposed to, uh, go home, get some rest. | 我以为你会说 回家去休息吧 |
[40:46] | Are you with me or not? | 你来不来吧 |
[40:51] | Okay. This is what I got so far. | 这是目前为止的结果 |
[40:59] | And no matter what I do, they keep coming back to haunt me. | 无论我做什么 那些时刻总会围绕着我久久不散 |