时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, Cindy Wright. | 辛迪·怀特 |
[00:03] | She fits the profile. | 她符合条件 |
[00:03] | Arrest this woman for child trafficking! | 逮捕这女人 她拐卖儿童 |
[00:05] | Please escort Dr. DeLuca to my office. | 请将德卢卡医生护送至我办公室 |
[00:07] | What? Me?! What, you’re just gonna let her go? | 什么 我 你就准备放她走吗 |
[00:09] | I did the job that needed to be done! | 我做到了需要做的事情 |
[00:10] | Andrew, you sound like your father. | 安德鲁 你听上去像你父亲 |
[00:12] | This is Gemma. Uh, she’s a friend. | 这是杰玛 她是我的一个朋友 |
[00:14] | I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[00:15] | Something’s wrong with me. | 我出了点问题 |
[00:16] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[00:16] | Cobalt poisoning would explain the dementia, the depression, | 钴中毒就可以解释痴呆 抑郁 |
[00:19] | hallucinations, tremors — everything. | 幻觉 颤抖 所有的症状 |
[00:21] | Is your mind playing tricks on you again? | 你脑子又出现幻觉了吗 |
[00:22] | Did you stand by me while I was being fired? | 我被开除的时候你陪着我了吗 |
[00:24] | I’m tired of telling you that I want more. | 我已经厌倦了再跟你说我需要更多了 |
[00:26] | I hope you find someone who will give that to you. | 我希望你能找到能给你更多的人 |
[00:28] | Dr. Winston Ndugu. | 温斯顿·恩都古医生 |
[00:29] | I have had a crush on you since my first day of residency. | 在我住院实习的第一天 就喜欢上你了 |
[00:31] | What do you think of the name Scout? | 你觉得斯考特这个名字如何 |
[00:33] | So cute. | 很可爱 |
[00:34] | – We’re getting married. – I want a life with you. | -我们要结婚了 -我想和你在一起 |
[00:35] | Are you really sure you want to close this door? | 你真的确定要关上这扇门吗 |
[00:37] | A voicemail from Dr. Altman. | 阿尔特曼医生的语音信息 |
[00:39] | I can’t leave with you. | 我不能和你走 |
[00:40] | I am marrying Owen. | 我要嫁给欧文 |
[00:42] | I’m so sorry, honey. We’ll reschedule. | 实在对不起 亲爱的 我们再找时间 |
[00:44] | Why are we rescheduling? | 为什么要改时间 |
[00:50] | I’ve heard that when tidal waves hit, | 我听说当大浪来袭 |
[00:52] | there are often people watching on shore. | 通常有很多人在岸上观看 |
[00:59] | They see the disaster coming, see the horizon disappearing. | 他们看见灾难即将来临 看见地平线在消失 |
[01:03] | They don’t really see until it’s too late. | 但当他们察觉到危险时 已经太晚了 |
[01:08] | There’s a lecture we take in residency | 住院医师期间我们参加过一个讲座 |
[01:10] | that’s meant to prepare us for such surprises. | 为了让我们准备好去应对突发灾难 |
[01:12] | It’s called Disaster Ethics — | 讲座名称是灾难道德 |
[01:15] | where future surgeons imagine what they would do | 这些未来医生要考虑当无法想象的灾难来临时 |
[01:17] | when the unimaginable happens. | 他们需要怎么做 |
[01:26] | But it’s imperfect. | 但这并不完美 |
[01:29] | Because while it’s good to plan for the worst, | 因为尽管做最坏打算是件好事 |
[01:33] | you can’t really know how you’ll handle it | 但你无法得知自己会如何应对 |
[01:35] | until you’re smack dab in the middle of it, | 直到灾难发生的那一刻你才知道 |
[01:38] | under the wave, trying not to drown. | 在大浪之下 奋力求生 |
[01:48] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | Yes! Thank you, all! | 谢谢你们 |
[02:10] | I’ll see you after the shift change. | 我换班时再过来看你 |
[02:12] | You be careful out there. | 你出去注意安全 |
[02:14] | You be careful in there. | 你在里面注意安全 |
[02:16] | We are doing everything right. | 我们做好每件事 |
[02:18] | We are wearing masks. We are wearing gloves. | 我们戴口罩跟手套 |
[02:21] | We are slowing the spread. | 感染速度在降低 |
[02:22] | I am good and my family is g– | 我很好 我的家人也好 |
[02:27] | Oh, please don’t tell me you’re experiencing symptoms. | 千万别告诉我你出现症状了 |
[02:30] | I am absolutely not experiencing any symptoms. | 我没有任何症状 |
[02:33] | I’m here to work. | 我是来上班的 |
[02:36] | I’m cobalt free, Miranda. | 我完全康复了 玛兰达 |
[02:37] | I’ve done my hip rehab. I’m better than ever. | 我完成复健了 我现在非常好 |
[02:39] | Just tell me where you want me, but don’t say back home. | 告诉我能做什么 但别叫我回家 |
[02:42] | Well, everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[02:43] | I mean, specialties no longer matter. | 专科不再重要 |
[02:46] | Surgeons check temperatures. | 外科医生要检查病人体温 |
[02:48] | Attendings do scut. It’s a madhouse. | 主治医生也干杂活 简直疯了 |
[02:51] | On fire. | 完全乱套了 |
[02:52] | Well, you better show me around. | 那你还不带我熟悉环境 |
[02:53] | Unless you’re too busy. | 如果你不会太忙的话 |
[02:54] | You can send me off with a resident. | 你可以安排个住院医生带我去 |
[02:56] | You know, I’d love to say hello to DeLuca. | 我很愿意跟德卢卡打个招呼 |
[03:02] | DeLuca is no longer a resident. | 德卢卡已经不是住院医生了 |
[03:04] | So, Andrew’s in the on-call room on 3. | 安德鲁在三楼的休息室 |
[03:06] | He didn’t even want to come in today, | 他今天本来不想来的 |
[03:07] | but I didn’t think he should be alone, so… | 但我觉得他不该一个人待着 所以… |
[03:10] | Right. | 对 |
[03:10] | Because you’re so concerned about his well-being. | 因为你非常关心他的身心健康 |
[03:14] | This is unbelievable. | 真是无语 |
[03:15] | What happened with DeLuca now? | 德卢卡现在怎么了 |
[03:17] | He could barely get up after Richard’s surgery. | 在理查德的手术后 他几乎起不了床 |
[03:18] | It’s the depression that always comes after the mania. | 这是狂躁之后必然出现的抑郁 |
[03:20] | You knew this happens, b-but you pushed him anyways. | 你知道会这样 但你还是逼他 |
[03:23] | And you let her. | 而你也纵容她 |
[03:28] | First stop for every employee. A few questions. | 所有工作人员的第一站 要回答一些问题 |
[03:31] | And if your temperature’s even a hair over 100 degrees, | 如果你的体温比37.8度高哪怕一丁点 |
[03:34] | you go back home. No exceptions. | 你就得回家 没有例外 |
[03:37] | And once you’re cleared — here, get in here — | 一旦你通过了 到这来 |
[03:39] | you will change | 你就要更衣 |
[03:41] | and be fitted with a new N95. | 戴上新的N95口罩 |
[03:44] | Alright, let’s move it. | 好了 动起来吧 |
[03:48] | How was the picnic? | 野餐怎么样 |
[03:50] | It turned into a sleepover, actually. | 其实最后变成了过夜 |
[03:52] | On the laundry-room floor? | 在洗衣房的地板上吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah, Zola didn’t want me to leave, | 对 佐拉不肯让我走 |
[03:55] | and I-I was too tired to go back to the hotel room. | 我也太累了 不想回酒店 |
[03:58] | So she had a picnic on the kitchen floor, | 所以她在厨房地板上野餐 |
[04:00] | and I got takeout. | 我点了外卖 |
[04:02] | And we talked to each other through the closed door, | 我们隔着门一起聊天 |
[04:05] | and then I made a bed out of some baby blankets | 然后我从烘干机里找了几张宝宝毯 |
[04:08] | I found in the dryer. | 铺成了一张床 |
[04:09] | You are such a good aunt. | 你真是个好阿姨 |
[04:11] | Yeah, my back is killing me, | 我的背疼死了 |
[04:13] | but it sure beats lying in my hotel-room bed | 但比起躺在酒店的床上 |
[04:16] | and watching terrifying statistics on the news | 看着新闻里可怕的数据 |
[04:18] | and knowing that’s not even half the story. | 知道这只是开始要好得多 |
[04:20] | Yeah. I tried explaining to my grandma | 对 我努力向我奶奶解释 |
[04:22] | how this is impacting Black folks more severely. | 为什么这个对黑人群体影响更严重 |
[04:24] | But all she wants to talk about is how sacrilegious it is | 但她只想讨论在网上参加教堂礼拜 |
[04:26] | to attend church on a computer. | 对神是多么亵渎 |
[04:30] | Dr. Ndugu, we have a dissection. | 恩都古医生 我们有个解剖 |
[04:31] | Uh, I gotta go, babe. Love you. | 我得走了 宝贝 爱你 |
[04:36] | Love you? | 爱你 |
[04:39] | Were you eavesdropping on my call? | 你在偷听我打电话吗 |
[04:40] | Not on purpose. | 不小心听到的 |
[04:43] | Sounds like things are going pretty well, though, | 不过听上去发展得很不错 |
[04:45] | if you’re at “Love you” already. | 你们已经在说”爱你”了 |
[04:46] | Well, we’re not. I’m not — We’re — | 好吧 我们没有 我没有… 我们… |
[04:47] | That’s just — That’s just, like, a-a thing people say. | 这只是 这只是一种说法 |
[04:51] | By rote. | 习惯性的说法 |
[04:52] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[04:54] | How’s Vic? | 维克怎么样 |
[04:55] | It’s really nice of them to clap us in and out every day. | 他们每天在我们进出时鼓掌真好 |
[04:57] | I — I really appreciate that. | 我真的很感动 |
[05:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. It really is. | -是啊 -对 确实是 |
[05:02] | It’s nice. | 太好了 |
[05:08] | Ooh, we have a visitor. | 有人找我们 |
[05:09] | Who is here coming to visit us? | 是谁来找我们呢 |
[05:16] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m — | 你好啊 我… |
[05:19] | – Uh, what is — – Oh! No. | -这是… -不 |
[05:21] | What is going on? Hi. | 这是怎么回事 你好 |
[05:23] | No, no. Um… | 不 不 |
[05:25] | I thought — | 我以为 |
[05:26] | We were texting and you said to come over with nothing on. | 我们在发短信 你让我什么都不穿就过来 |
[05:28] | – I didn’t mean right now. – So you — Okay. | -我不是说现在 -那你 好吧 |
[05:30] | Okay. Um, sorry. I’m sorry. Hello? | 好吧 抱歉 对不起 好吗 |
[05:33] | – Come on — – No, no, you know what? Actually. No. | -请进 -不不 我不进来了 |
[05:36] | It’s fine. It’s okay. It’s good. | 没事 没关系的 我很好 |
[05:38] | It’s not that…cold out, actually, so I’m just — | 其实也不是很冷 所以我就… |
[05:40] | – I’m gonna go. – Hey. No, you don’t need to leave. | -我就走了 -不用 你不需要离开 |
[05:41] | No, I do. I have to, okay? | 不 我必须得走 懂吗 |
[05:43] | This is… | 这… |
[05:46] | This was good. | 这很好 |
[05:47] | This was a mistake. But this whole thing. | 这是不对的 这整件事情 |
[05:50] | I’m not a… | 我不是 |
[05:52] | I’m not a stepmom. | 我不是继母 |
[05:56] | You’re not a stepmom. | 你不是继母 |
[05:57] | I’m just — I’m a person who shows up at penthouses | 我只是 我只是个只穿一件肥大外套 |
[06:01] | wearing puffy coats and nothing else, so… | 出现在顶层公寓的人 所以… |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[06:06] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | Um, this was too much too soon. | 这太突然了 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[06:13] | Hi, Harriett, it was really nice — | 你好啊 哈莉特 很高兴… |
[06:15] | really nice to meet you after all this time. | 还是很高兴认识你 |
[06:17] | Um, okay, bye. | 好吧 拜拜了 |
[06:20] | Godspeed. | 祝你们好运 |
[06:22] | – Next. – This happens when I eat nuts, | -下一个 -我吃坚果时发生的 |
[06:23] | but I didn’t eat any nuts. | 但我根本没吃坚果 |
[06:25] | Uh, I don’t think. | 我觉得没有 |
[06:26] | Those food labels are small. Here. | 那些食品标签很小 测下体温 |
[06:29] | Okay, 98.6. | 好的 37度 |
[06:30] | So you are going to want to follow the purple line to the ER. | 那请你要沿着紫线走到急诊室 |
[06:34] | I don’t want a Chinese doctor. | 我不想要一个中国医生 |
[06:36] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[06:38] | Then you’re going to want to follow | 那就请你沿着 |
[06:39] | this green line to the parking lot, | 这条绿线走到停车场 |
[06:40] | put your rude self back in your car | 收起你这粗鲁的态度 |
[06:42] | and hope you don’t go into anaphylactic shock. | 并希望你不会过敏性休克 |
[06:46] | I’ll follow the purple line to the ER. | 我会沿着紫线去急诊室 |
[06:49] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[06:51] | OMG. Dr. Webber. | 我的天 韦伯医生 |
[06:53] | You look great. Hearts. | 你气色真好 爱你 |
[06:55] | Perez. | 普瑞兹 |
[06:56] | Next. | 下一个 |
[07:01] | Can you please make sure this gets up to the Covid floor | 你能帮我把这个送到在新型冠病毒那层楼的 |
[07:03] | with Enna Ravera? | 恩纳·瑞韦拉吗 |
[07:04] | Just leave it. | 放旁边吧 |
[07:06] | Hey, Karen, uh, could I get an update for Ike Donerson? | 凯伦 能帮我查查艾克·唐纳森的最新情况吗 |
[07:09] | He’s a friend of a friend. | 他是个朋友的朋友 |
[07:10] | Happy to check on him for you, Dr. Hunt. | 很高兴能帮你查看 亨特医生 |
[07:12] | – Hope the kids are doing okay. – Oh, thanks. | -希望孩子们都好 -谢谢你 |
[07:14] | Um, my mom’s hands are full, but she’s managing. | 我妈忙得不可开交 不过她还能应付 |
[07:18] | There’s another tent for visitors | 医院给访客准备了另一顶帐篷 |
[07:20] | ’cause none are allowed in the hospital | 因为访客不能进医院 |
[07:22] | unless accompanying a young child. | 除非陪小孩来的 |
[07:24] | Dr. Webber? | 韦伯医生 |
[07:25] | Ah, Hunt. | 亨特 |
[07:27] | Altman. I-I-Is it still Altman? | 阿尔特曼 你还是阿尔特曼吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah, still Altman. | 是的 还是阿尔特曼 |
[07:32] | I hate to leave, but I-I-I got to get back. | 虽然我不想走 但我必须要回去了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, and I-I’ve got another — | 对 我还有另一个… |
[07:37] | Alright, the less severe symptoms | 好吧 轻症患者 |
[07:39] | are sent home to self-quarantine. | 就会让他们回家自己隔离 |
[07:41] | The more severe are admitted. | 病情较重的就会收治入院 |
[07:42] | The entire OR heard a recording | 整个手术室都听见了 |
[07:45] | of Altman and Koracick having sex… | 阿尔特曼和卡洛西科的做爱录音 |
[07:50] | …or was that the cobalt talking? | 这也是我钴中毒后幻想出来的吗 |
[07:53] | That was not the cobalt. | 这确有其事 |
[07:55] | Stop it. Stop it. | 别笑了 别问了 |
[07:58] | – You’re bad. Stop it. – Stop? | -你太坏了 别问了 -怎么了 |
[07:58] | I came back just so I could ask the question. | 我回来上班可不就是好奇吗 |
[08:02] | – What is wrong — – What? | -你什么毛病 -怎么了 |
[08:05] | 控制区域 非请勿入 | |
[08:06] | The entire east wing is now a Covid ward. | 整个东侧楼现在成了新冠治疗专区 |
[08:08] | We’ve converted whole floors into negative pressure rooms. | 我们将一整层都改成了负压病房 |
[08:11] | Severe patients go to this special Covid ICU. | 重病患者安置在这个新冠专属重症病房里 |
[08:15] | So far we have enough ventilators. | 目前我们的呼吸机还够用 |
[08:16] | Well, what about PPE for the staff? | 医务人员用的个人防护装备够吗 |
[08:19] | We are reusing what we have, | 我们在循环使用它们 |
[08:21] | – but we need more — a lot — – Wait. | -但我们需要更多 很多 -等等 |
[08:22] | – No, no, no, no. – Well, someone’s coding here. | -不 不行 不能进 不 -里面有人快不行了 |
[08:24] | Uh, and we have staff inside to deal with it. | 里面有专业负责抢救 |
[08:26] | 限制区域 非请勿入 | |
[08:27] | Look, hospitals are losing too many of their own. | 已经有太多医务人员被感染了 |
[08:30] | So no one goes through those doors without full PPE, | 所以没有全副武装的人一律不准进去 |
[08:33] | which is in short supply. | 而防护用品数量有限 |
[08:34] | Yes, it goes against everything we teach, | 是的 这样有违我们受的教育 |
[08:36] | but there are no emergencies in a pandemic. | 但疫情期间不存在紧急情况 |
[08:39] | Marvin Lindstrom. 83. | 马文·林德斯特伦 83岁 |
[08:40] | He was fine yesterday, became hypoxic an hour ago. | 他昨天还好好的 刚一小时前就缺氧了 |
[08:45] | It’s the fourth patient I’ve lost today, | 这已经是我们今天失去的第四个病人了 |
[08:47] | and they’re all dying alone. | 他们全都孤独的死去了 |
[08:49] | Welcome back, Richard. | 欢迎回来 理查德 |
[09:00] | Hey, so, bed 4 needs to go up for CT, okay? | 四床需要去做个CT检查 |
[09:03] | – Still has pain in the chest? – Yes. | -胸口还疼吗 -是的 |
[09:09] | Hughes, we’re not taking — | 修斯 我们不收 |
[09:10] | No, I know. I know you’re not taking any non-Covid cases, | 是的 我知道 我知道你们只收新冠病人 |
[09:12] | but you are taking this teenager with full thickness burns | 但你们得收下这个青少年 |
[09:14] | from head to toe from a car explosion. | 他因汽车爆炸全身深度烧伤了 |
[09:15] | I intubated him on the scene. | 我在现场给他插管了 |
[09:17] | He’s hypotensive and tachycardic and you are the best | 他低血压且心跳过低 |
[09:18] | so you are taking him because if you send us away, he dies, | 你们是最好的 你们不收他就死定了 |
[09:21] | and that makes you a murderer. | 而你就成刽子手了 |
[09:22] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -这才对 |
[09:23] | Trauma 1. | 送去创伤一床 |
[09:25] | You were right to bring him here. | 你带他来这是对的 |
[09:29] | Emergent surgeries only, so it’s empty most of the time. | 现在只做紧急手术了 所以这板多数时间空着 |
[09:33] | Oh, how the mighty have fallen. | 真是今非昔比了 |
[09:36] | I try not to look at it. Too sad. | 我尽力不去看它 触景伤情 |
[09:41] | Bailey, what the hell is that? | 贝利 这又是什么鬼东西 |
[09:44] | Oh, not that, her. | 她可不是鬼东西 |
[09:49] | She’s my new best friend. | 她是我的新宠 |
[09:51] | She hates germs as much as I do. | 我和我同仇敌忾面对细菌 |
[09:53] | Uh, see that UV light? | 你看到那盏紫外线灯了吗 |
[09:54] | It can disinfect a room in minutes. | 它能在几分钟内就消毒好一个房间 |
[09:56] | Hands-free. | 全自动 |
[09:58] | That’s incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[10:00] | I used to go see babies when I needed serotonin. | 以前我需要点鸡血时会去看新生儿 |
[10:03] | But they don’t let visitors on the OB floor anymore. | 但他们现在不让任何人进新生儿科 |
[10:06] | So now I come see her. | 所以我现在就改来看她 |
[10:07] | She’s sleek, beautiful, she hates germs. I love her. | 她线条流畅 优雅美丽 细菌杀手 我爱她 |
[10:11] | Uh, do my eyes deceive me? | 我是看错了吗 |
[10:13] | Captain Cobalt, welcome back. | 钴毒队长 欢迎回归 |
[10:17] | What, too soon? | 怎么 玩笑开太早了吗 |
[10:18] | No, in all seriousness, | 不 认真的 |
[10:19] | I’m so happy to see you on your feet again. | 我很高兴你再度站起来了 |
[10:22] | What’s with the nine iron? | 你拿着九号球杆是要干嘛 |
[10:23] | Oh, well, this way you won’t get any closer | 这样就能防止你 |
[10:25] | than, uh, six feet from me. | 站得离我近于两米了 |
[10:27] | You don’t need a golf club for that, Tom. | 你不拿杆我也不会靠近你 汤姆 |
[10:28] | Any word on the shipment? | 运输有消息吗 |
[10:30] | Uh, relax, Bailey. I said it’s coming, it’s coming. | 放松 贝利 我说了要到了 要到了 |
[10:32] | What, you got N95s and face shields? | 你有N95和面罩吧 |
[10:34] | Because there’s pirates out there and hucksters. | 外面可有海盗和小商贩 |
[10:39] | Has Catherine been coming in? | 凯瑟琳最近来过吗 |
[10:40] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[10:42] | – Uh, Richard, I’ve got a trauma. – Oh, I’ll come. | -理查德 我有个创伤患者 -我来 |
[10:44] | No, you go read the safety manuals | 不 你去阅读安全手册 |
[10:47] | and memorize the new protocols. | 记住新的规章 |
[10:49] | Can’t let anything fall through the cracks. | 任何事都不能疏忽 |
[10:52] | Or anyone. | 或任何人 |
[10:57] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你 |
[10:58] | A patient of your brother’s would like to see him. | 你弟弟的一个病人想要见他 |
[11:01] | – No. Absolutely not. – It’s Cindy Wright. | -不行 绝对不行 -是辛迪·怀特 |
[11:04] | The girl he said was being trafficked. | 他说被拐卖的那个女孩 |
[11:06] | It appears he was right. | 看起来他是对的 |
[11:08] | S-She’s here? Is she okay? | 她在这吗 她还好吗 |
[11:10] | She is here but I would not say she is okay. | 她在这 但我觉得她不太好 |
[11:13] | No, Bailey, you need to stop doing this. | 不行 贝利 你需要停止这种行为 |
[11:16] | I-I wouldn’t be here if it were anyone else. | 如果是其他任何病人 我都不会来这的 |
[11:18] | But I think he’s the only person in the world | 只是我认为他是她目前 |
[11:20] | she trusts right now. | 唯一信任的人 |
[11:35] | You sure about this? | 你确定要去吗 |
[11:37] | No. | 不确定 |
[11:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t listen, but I was scared. | 很抱歉我没有听你的 我当时太害怕了 |
[11:55] | You do not need to apologize for anything, okay? | 你不需要为任何事道歉 好吗 |
[11:59] | I’m just glad you came back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[12:03] | Walk me through what happened. How did you get here? | 告诉我发生了什么 你怎么到这的 |
[12:06] | I got sicker, and Opal said I was useless. | 我病得更厉害了 欧普说我没用了 |
[12:11] | She dropped me off on the side of the interstate. | 她把我丢在州际公路的路旁 |
[12:14] | But I remembered the name of this place. | 但我记得这个地方的名字 |
[12:17] | And you. | 还有你 |
[12:19] | Chief, do you mind if I go in with her? | 主任 我和她一起进去你不介意吧 |
[12:21] | – I’ll throw on some lead. – Of course. | -我来搭把手 -当然 |
[12:32] | Isn’t DeLuca… | 德卢卡不是 |
[12:35] | I mean, people have been saying he — | 大家都说他 |
[12:36] | Get the man a vest. | 给他拿件防护服 |
[12:54] | Schmitt. | 施密特 |
[12:56] | Marvin Lindstrom just died. | 马文·林德斯特伦刚去世了 |
[12:59] | No. Please, no. | 不会吧 千万别啊 |
[13:01] | I tried calling his wife. It rolled to voicemail. | 我尝试打给他妻子 转到了语音信箱 |
[13:03] | – Are you with her? – She’s here. | -你跟她在一起吗 -她在这里 |
[13:06] | Her flip phone died, and we didn’t have a charger. | 她的翻盖手机没电了 我们没有充电器 |
[13:09] | She wanted to say goodbye to him. | 她想要跟他道别的 |
[13:10] | Well, I wanted that, too, Schmitt. | 我也想她能道别 施密特 |
[13:12] | There just wasn’t time. It happened so fast. | 只是没有时间 事情发生得太快了 |
[13:15] | They were married 62 years. | 他们结婚62年了 |
[13:18] | I held his hand while he died. | 他去世的时候我握着他的手 |
[13:19] | So if you can’t deliver the news to her, | 所以如果你无法把消息传递给她 |
[13:22] | just find someone who can. | 就找个能做到的人 |
[13:28] | What do we have? | 病人什么情况 |
[13:29] | Engine blew when he was trying to cool it down. | 他给发动机降温的时候 发动机爆缸了 |
[13:31] | It started a fire. | 引发火灾 |
[13:32] | He’s got extensive full-thickness burns. | 他大面积严重烧伤 |
[13:33] | – Let’s hang some fluids. – On it. | -给他输液 -马上 |
[13:35] | Kids decided to break quarantine, went out to a party. | 孩子们不遵守隔离 出去参加派对 |
[13:38] | A party? Now? | 派对 现在吗 |
[13:39] | Okay, I gotta call my kids and threaten them. | 好吧 我得打电话给孩子们 威胁他们 |
[13:41] | You want, uh, back up? Want me to page Altman? | 你需要支援吗 要我呼叫阿尔特曼吗 |
[13:44] | No, no, no, we’re good. | 不 不 不 我们可以的 |
[13:45] | He’s hypotensive. | 他低血压了 |
[13:46] | Arms are all charred. | 胳膊全烧焦了 |
[13:48] | – This IV’s blown. I need access. – Okay. | -这根静脉管不能用了 我需要通路 -好的 |
[13:51] | – IO kit. – Right away, Doctor. | -输液器 -这里 |
[13:53] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们开始 |
[13:56] | Order a trauma panel. Let’s get x-ray in here. | 检查创伤情况 把X光拿来 |
[13:58] | His sats are still dropping. | 他的血压在持续下降 |
[13:59] | He’s getting harder to bag. | 气泵都要按不动了 |
[14:00] | These chest burns are preventing his lungs from expanding. | 他胸口的烧伤阻碍了肺部的扩张 |
[14:03] | Escharotomy. Scalpel. | 焦痂切开术 手术刀 |
[14:04] | Escharotomy. Scalpel. | 焦痂切开术 手术刀 |
[14:13] | Alright, we need to get this kid to an OR | 把这孩子送到手术室 |
[14:14] | – and start debriding, ASAP. – Yeah, I already paged for help. | -马上开始清创 -我已经呼人了 |
[14:16] | I need to stay down here. | 我得待在这里 |
[14:17] | There’s other kids coming in from this fire. | 还有个火灾受伤的孩子要送过来 |
[14:19] | – Alright, copy that. – Hey, Hunt, I got your page. | -了解 -亨特 你呼我了 |
[14:21] | And here’s your help. | 你的帮手来了 |
[14:30] | Everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Great. | -没事 -没事 很好 |
[14:35] | Okay. Let’s get ready to move. | 好了 准备移动 |
[14:42] | Watch your back. | 小心点 |
[14:50] | You hear this, uh, kid was out partying with friends? | 听说了吗 这孩子出去和朋友玩了 |
[14:55] | I don’t know what the hell these kids are thinking. | 我都不知道这些孩子在想什么 |
[14:58] | Yeah, well, people do stupid things. | 是啊 人都会犯傻 |
[15:10] | I’m, uh, about to be done here if you need the room. | 我快结束了 需要我离开吗 |
[15:13] | No, actually, I was looking for you. | 不用 我就是要找你来着 |
[15:16] | I need a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[15:18] | Cool. Consult? | 没问题 会诊吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[15:23] | Actually, no, not — not like a consult. | 其实也不是 不是会诊 |
[15:27] | S– | 做 |
[15:28] | Sex. | 做爱 |
[15:29] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[15:30] | Sex. | 做爱 |
[15:31] | I need sex. | 我需要做爱 |
[15:32] | I need a sex favor. | 我需要个炮友 |
[15:34] | A sexual favor. | 想请你帮忙当回炮友 |
[15:39] | I — W-What? | 我 什么 |
[15:41] | I need a bridge over the river of the husband who abandoned me. | 我需要一座桥 帮我忘掉渣男丈夫 |
[15:45] | A short bridge. | 很短的桥 |
[15:47] | No, like a — like a one-night bridge. | 不 其实一晚就行 |
[15:53] | I-I can’t tell if you’re being serious. Are you — | 你是当真的吗 你 |
[15:55] | Look, I don’t know how to be single or feel single again. | 我都忘了单身是什么感觉了 |
[15:58] | I just — I-I don’t know how to cross over the bridge | 我不知道怎么跨越这座桥 |
[16:01] | over into the land of Not a Sad Sack. | 走进不再怨妇之地 |
[16:05] | Of Not a — The land of Not a Sad Sack? | 不再 不再怨妇之地 |
[16:08] | – Okay. – Okay, I-I need to have sex, Jackson. | -好吧 -我需要做爱 杰克森 |
[16:11] | With someone that I trust to be safe | 和一个我信任的人 |
[16:13] | and — and just not murder me in my sleep. | 一个不会在睡梦中谋杀我的人 |
[16:15] | And I need a bridge, so I’m asking. | 我需要一座桥 所以我来找你了 |
[16:17] | I am truly asking for a favor. | 我是真心实意地寻求帮助 |
[16:21] | A sexy favor. | 一次约炮 |
[16:22] | Okay, and you — and you can say no | 你可以拒绝 |
[16:24] | if you feel used or objectified or whatever, | 要是你觉得被利用 被物化之类的 |
[16:28] | but I hope that you just feel flattered | 我还是希望你能感到骄傲 |
[16:30] | because I’m mostly saying that you’re a human male | 因为我基本上是在说你是我最信任的 |
[16:35] | that I kind of trust. | 男性人类了 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | Like, okay okay? | 你同意了 |
[16:43] | I mean, it’s not exactly a hardship, Jo. | 这又不是什么苦差事 乔 |
[16:45] | Oh, my God. Okay. Um…tonight? | 天啊 那今天晚上 |
[16:49] | – Sure. Yeah. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[16:50] | – My — My place? – Okay. Yes! | -我家 -没问题 |
[16:52] | Thank you. Thank you. You’re the best. | 太感谢你了 你最好了 |
[16:54] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好吧 |
[16:58] | – Okay. – Okay, Jo. | -太棒了 -好了 乔 |
[16:59] | 警告 新冠肺炎治疗区 非请勿入 | |
[17:01] | Dora, hi, it’s Dr. Grey calling. | 朵拉 我是格蕾医生 |
[17:05] | I– I’m okay, thank you for asking. | 我很好 谢谢你的关心 |
[17:08] | Dora, I-I’m so sorry to tell you, but your father — | 朵拉 很遗憾 你父亲 |
[17:12] | his condition got much worse last night. | 昨天晚上他的病情突然恶化 |
[17:15] | So, um, I’m afraid if — | 我担心 |
[17:18] | if you do want to come and say goodbye, then — | 如果你想来道别的话 |
[17:20] | then you should come soon. | 就尽快来吧 |
[17:24] | Now. | 现在就来吧 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:28] | Okay, uh, just call me when you’re here, | 那你到了给我打电话 |
[17:31] | and I’ll make the arrangements. | 我来安排探视 |
[17:34] | Okay. I’m — I’m so — I’m so sorry. | 好 我 我很遗憾 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[17:49] | 梅尔 问候一下你 这些天你怎么样 | |
[18:01] | You’re doing great, Cindy. | 辛迪 你做的很棒 |
[18:02] | Almost done, okay? | 马上就结束了 |
[18:06] | I’m not Cindy. | 我不叫辛迪 |
[18:13] | My name is Erin Banks. | 我叫艾琳·班克斯 |
[18:15] | I’m from Scottsdale, Arizona. | 我家在亚利桑那的斯科茨代尔 |
[18:20] | This photographer followed me on Snapchat. | 有个摄影师在阅后即焚上关注了我 |
[18:24] | He said that he had a modeling agency | 他说他有个模特工作室 |
[18:26] | and that I was beautiful. | 夸我很漂亮 |
[18:29] | He wanted to meet, but my parents said no. | 他想和我见面 但我父母不同意 |
[18:31] | My sister said it was sketchy. | 我姐姐说太令人生疑了 |
[18:36] | But I snuck out to meet him. | 可我还是偷偷跑去和他见了面 |
[18:42] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[18:43] | Two years? So she was fourteen. | 两年 那时她才14岁 |
[18:46] | Helm… | 赫尔姆 |
[18:48] | Take this. Call the police immediately. | 拿着这个 马上报警 |
[18:51] | Say to them what she just said. | 把她刚说的话复述给警察听 |
[18:53] | Her family needs to know their little girl is still alive. | 她的家人需要知道她还活着 |
[18:56] | Go, go. | 快去 |
[19:00] | Lord, help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[19:02] | My parents tried to warn me, | 我爸妈曾试图提醒我 |
[19:04] | but I’m so dumb. | 可我太蠢了 |
[19:06] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[19:07] | Hey, hey, stop that. Okay, listen to me. | 别这样 听我说 |
[19:09] | None of this is your fault, okay? | 这不是你的错 |
[19:10] | None of it. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:12] | It’s Opal, and people like her. | 是欧普那种人的错 |
[19:15] | It’s their fault. | 是他们的错 |
[19:17] | And we got you. | 你得救了 |
[19:19] | And they’re never going to hurt you ever again, okay? | 他们不会再伤害你了 |
[19:23] | Opal said that if I ran, she’d kill me, | 欧普说我敢逃 她就杀了我 |
[19:26] | and if I told anyone, she’d find my sister and take her, too. | 要是我告诉别人 她就去找我姐 把她也带走 |
[19:40] | Soak it in, kids. | 闻一闻 好好闻一闻 |
[19:41] | Bask in the glory of the PPE mother lode. | 沐浴在个人防护装备的光辉中吧 |
[19:44] | It’s beautiful. | 太好了 |
[19:46] | It came? It actually came! | 货到了 真的到了 |
[19:49] | I forgot what good news feels like. | 我都忘了听到好消息什么感觉了 |
[19:51] | Altman, can I help you? | 阿尔特曼 有什么事吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah. I mean, our nurses are using rubber bands | 当然了 我们的护士还在用橡皮筋 |
[19:56] | to hold on their masks. | 来固定口罩 |
[19:57] | Can’t we help you open these? | 我们能帮你把这些都打开吗 |
[19:58] | Or were you planning to sell them on the black market? | 还是你打算在黑市上卖了 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God, were you? | 天啊 你不会真这么打算吧 |
[20:03] | No, no, I just — We — We need, uh, a system. | 当然不是 但我们需要制定个方案 |
[20:06] | Yeah, okay, well, you know, we open these, we take the masks, | 没问题 我们先开箱 然后取出口罩 |
[20:09] | and run around the hospital like Santa Claus on Christmas. | 然后像圣诞老人一样全医院派送 |
[20:11] | That’s the system. | 方案制定好了 |
[20:12] | Fine, fine, but you two stand guard | 好吧好吧 但你俩要把这些看住了 |
[20:13] | in case someone sneaks in from another hospital. | 别让其他医院的人偷摸顺走几个 |
[20:15] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[20:16] | This stuff is paper gold, Tseng. | 这玩意就是金子 曾 |
[20:17] | So now you’re the best-educated security guard | 所以你现在是密西西比河的这一边 |
[20:19] | this side of the Mississippi. | 受过最高等教育的保安了 |
[20:20] | I got booties! | 有防护鞋套了 |
[20:22] | Booties. | 防护鞋套 |
[20:23] | Booties. Good. Booties are good. | 防护鞋套 很好 防护鞋套很不错 |
[20:25] | – Yeah. – Okay, but we also need masks. | -不错 -但我们还需要口罩 |
[20:27] | Yeah, well, we also need…booties. | 是的 我们还需要 又是防护鞋套 |
[20:30] | You ordered masks, right? | 你订购口罩了 对吧 |
[20:32] | And gloves and shields? | 还有手套和防护面罩 |
[20:34] | – Of course I did. I — – These are all booties. | -我当然订了 -这些全都是防护鞋套 |
[20:35] | – By the thousands. – Booties, more booties. | -成千上万个 -防护鞋套 都是防护鞋套 |
[20:37] | They’re here, somewhere. | 它们肯定在这里 某个地方 |
[20:39] | They’re here some… | 它们肯定在的 |
[20:53] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[20:55] | Oh, my God! Koracick! | 天呐 卡洛西科 |
[21:00] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[21:21] | He’s still tachycardic. | 他还是心率过速 |
[21:22] | His body’s so stressed from the burns. | 烧伤使他的身体变得很紧绷 |
[21:25] | God, it’s so hot in here. | 天啊 这里好热 |
[21:27] | It has to be. I mean, the burns mean | 必须得这样 烧伤意味着 |
[21:28] | his body can’t regulate temperature, | 他的身体无法调节温度 |
[21:30] | so we got to crank the whole room way up. | 所以我们得把整个房间温度调高 |
[21:32] | I know that. | 这我明白 |
[21:34] | I wasn’t saying you didn’t, Jo. | 我又没说你不懂 乔 |
[21:36] | Okay, then why even say it? | 那为什么还要说呢 |
[21:38] | You said it was hot. I said why. | 你说这里很热 我说了原因 |
[21:40] | Okay? I thought we were just stating facts. | 我以为我们只是在陈述事实 |
[21:43] | Hey. I, uh, I drank some in the elevator | 我在电梯里喝了一点 |
[21:46] | to, like, make it less weird. | 为了不那么尴尬 |
[21:49] | Wine! | 有红酒 |
[21:51] | Yeah, which is now embarrassing | 现在我很尴尬 |
[21:52] | because I realize that I kind of set this up as a date, | 因为我发现我把它当成约会对待了 |
[21:55] | and it’s definitely not a date. | 原来是我搞错了 |
[21:57] | I mean, I didn’t bother wearing pants, | 我懒得穿裤子 |
[21:58] | but it’s really sweet. | 但这很浪漫 |
[22:01] | Whoa! Oh, my God, is that your date food? | 天呐 那是你的约会食物吗 |
[22:04] | – That is not — – Oh, my God, Jackson. | -那可不对 -天呐 杰克森 |
[22:07] | No girl wants to take their clothes off | 没有女孩会想在吃完 |
[22:09] | after eating cheese and cured meat. | 奶酪和腌肉后脱衣服亲热的 |
[22:12] | Thanks for coming over and openly mocking me. | 谢谢你过来公然嘲笑我 |
[22:14] | This is — It’s totally acceptable date food. | 这完全是可以接受的约会食物 |
[22:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:18] | Is that Kenny G? | 那是肯尼·基吗 |
[22:18] | 美国著名萨克斯管演奏家 擅长浪漫抒情 | |
[22:22] | Do you only have romantic soft pillow sex? | 你是只做那种浪漫抒情的性爱吗 |
[22:24] | That’s not — It’s on, like, a shuffle. | 没这个意思 只是随机播放的 |
[22:30] | I hate you. Gimme that. | 我讨厌你 把酒给我 |
[22:35] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[22:36] | No, I just realized I’ve never dated a rich guy before. | 没什么 我才发现我从没和有钱人约会过 |
[22:39] | I mean, doctors have money, | 医生也挺有钱的 |
[22:40] | but you’re, like, collect-art rich. | 但你是收藏艺术品巨有钱的那种 |
[22:43] | Wow, that would weird me out. | 那肯定会让我不舒服 |
[22:45] | Well, it’s a good thing that we’re not dating then, isn’t it? | 那我们没在约会是个好事 对吗 |
[22:49] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:51] | You’re just a bridge. | 你只是个工具人 |
[22:53] | I’m just a bridge. | 我只是个工具人 |
[23:02] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[23:16] | Are you — Oh, oh, okay. | 你是哭了吗 好了 |
[23:19] | We c– We should stop. | 我们应该停下 |
[23:20] | No, no, no, I’m okay. Let’s keep going. | 不不不 我没事 我们继续 |
[23:21] | – I don’t think, Jo — – I’m okay. I’m okay. | -我不觉得 乔 -我没事 我没事 |
[23:23] | – It’s okay. We should — – No, no, I really — | -没事的 我们应该 -不 我真的 |
[23:25] | I really want to have sex with you. | 我真的想跟你做爱 |
[23:27] | I really do. Please, let’s keep going. | 我真的想 拜托 我们继续吧 |
[23:30] | Okay, listen, it’s okay. | 听着 没事的 |
[23:31] | I think we can — we can try another time. | 我觉得我们可以 我们改天再说吧 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:35] | – Sit down. – I’m sorry. | -坐下 -对不起 |
[23:36] | I’ll get you some water. | 我去给你拿瓶水 |
[23:44] | I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[23:45] | No, you have nothing to be sorry about. | 你没做错事 不用道歉 |
[23:46] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[23:52] | They said they wanted to talk to my boss. | 他们说想和我的老板谈谈 |
[23:53] | Then tell them you’re the boss next time. | 下次你就告诉他们 你就是老板 |
[23:55] | – Really? – Hello. I’m Dr. Miranda Bailey. | -真的吗 -你们好 我是玛兰达·贝利医生 |
[23:58] | Kayden Lee is our son. He was in a fire. | 凯登·李是我们的儿子 他在火灾里 |
[23:59] | Kayden is only 18. We should be allowed to be in there. | 凯登才18岁 我们应该能进去 |
[24:02] | I know this is a scary situation. | 我知道现在的情况很吓人 |
[24:03] | I’m a parent. Believe me, I understand your frustration. | 我也是当妈的 所以我知道你有多害怕 |
[24:07] | But you have my word as chief | 作为主任 我向你们保证 |
[24:09] | that all of your children are receiving the best possible care. | 所有的孩子都被精心照料着 |
[24:13] | But we just need you to bear with us a little while longer. | 希望你们能理解我们现在的处境 |
[24:15] | Excuse me. Uh, Aaron Morris. Any word on Frankie? | 你好 我是艾伦·莫理斯 弗兰克怎么样了 |
[24:18] | Which one is Frankie? | 弗兰克是哪个 |
[24:19] | He’s immunocompromised. | 他免疫功能低下 |
[24:20] | He got a kidney donation | 他在两个月前 |
[24:21] | for polycystic kidney disease just two months ago. | 因为多囊性肾病变接受了肾移植 |
[24:23] | He’s high risk for Covid. | 他是新冠易感人群 |
[24:24] | – Then why was he at a party? – Schmitt. | -那他怎么去蹦迪了 -施密特 |
[24:27] | – Frankie Morris. – Yes. | -弗兰克·莫理斯是吧 -对 |
[24:29] | He must still be en route. | 他应该还在路上 |
[24:30] | I’ll look into it myself. | 我会亲自查一下 |
[24:33] | Tell Kayden he’s not alone. Mom and Dad are here. | 告诉凯登他不是一个人 爸爸妈妈都在呢 |
[24:35] | I cannot do this, Steve. I need to be with him. | 我受不了这个 史蒂夫 我得去陪着他 |
[24:37] | He’s our baby. | 他是我们的宝贝 |
[24:43] | We still haven’t heard anything from her family? | 还是没有她家里人的消息吗 |
[24:45] | Her family still live in Arizona, | 她家里人在亚利桑那州 |
[24:47] | sister goes to school in Portland. | 她姐姐在波特兰上学 |
[24:49] | I’m not sure if missing persons was able to reach them. | 我不知道负责失踪人口的人员能不能找到他们 |
[24:51] | Well, find out. I don’t want her | 那你去查 我不想看到她 |
[24:53] | waking up alone in an empty ICU! | 在空荡荡的重症监护室里醒来 |
[24:55] | Go on! | 快去 |
[24:58] | Bailey, if this is too much for you, I can take over. | 贝利 如果你受不了这个 就换我来 |
[25:00] | I betrayed her once. I’m not doing that again. | 我已经背叛过她一次了 不会有第二次 |
[25:03] | I looked her in the eye | 我直视她的双眼 |
[25:05] | and told DeLuca to send her home. | 让德卢卡送她回家 |
[25:08] | With a monster. | 简直就是羊入虎口 |
[25:09] | Well, you assessed the situation as best you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[25:12] | And you were distracted because DeLuca was… | 你还分心了 因为德卢卡当时… |
[25:14] | DeLuca… I don’t know what we’re gonna do with DeLuca. | 德卢卡… 我不知道我们该拿德卢卡怎么办 |
[25:16] | I-I know what he’s feeling. | 我了解他的感受 |
[25:19] | At least in part. | 多少了解一点 |
[25:21] | I know what it feels like to want help | 我知道那种渴望被人帮助 |
[25:24] | but be afraid of it at the same time. | 也害怕被人帮助的感觉 |
[25:26] | Richard Webber all but put the pills in my mouth. | 理查德·韦伯坚持给我喂药 |
[25:29] | I had given up, but he never did. | 我放弃了自己 但他从来都没放弃 |
[25:32] | Well, maybe that’s what we need to do. | 那我们或许也该这么做 |
[25:34] | Just not give up. | 永不言弃 |
[25:36] | Tissue grasper. | 组织钳 |
[25:39] | – Frankie… – Morris. | -弗兰克… -莫理斯 |
[25:41] | His father was notified | 他爸爸收到通知说 |
[25:42] | he was being brought here from the fire. | 他被人从火灾现场送到这里了 |
[25:43] | Frankie Morris. He’s not here yet. | 弗兰克·莫理斯 他还没到这呢 |
[25:45] | What did they do? | 他们怎么搞的 |
[25:47] | Stop for frozen yogurt on the way? | 半路停下来买冻酸奶去了吗 |
[25:48] | We’re not even supposed to be open to trauma. | 按理说我们并不收创伤病人 |
[25:51] | You think he was turned away? | 你觉得他被拒了吗 |
[25:53] | I’ll try to find out. | 我去查查看 |
[25:54] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[25:58] | I was thinking. | 我有件事和你说 |
[25:59] | I saw some nurses wiping down their masks with bleach. | 我看到护士们用漂白剂清洁口罩 |
[26:02] | Now, I know that can’t be good, | 我知道那么做不好 |
[26:04] | so what I was wondering was can I — | 所以我在想我能不能 |
[26:05] | You went through the whole stack of safety precautions? | 你把整套的安全措施都看完了 |
[26:07] | I-I-I — What was I say– | 我 我 我是想说 |
[26:08] | You committed all of those protocols to memory? | 你把所有的流程都记下来了 |
[26:13] | Look, this is no longer the hospital that you left. | 听着 这家医院跟你离开时不一样了 |
[26:15] | And if you’re going to insist on being here, | 如果你坚持要留下 |
[26:18] | then you are going to need to know how we operate now. | 你一定要清楚我们现在是如何工作 |
[26:20] | So when I tell you to read the safety protocol, | 所以当我说 你要阅读安全措施 |
[26:24] | I mean read the damn safety protocol! | 你必须要好好地阅读安全措施 |
[26:34] | Dr. Madigan to the Covid floor. | 马迪根医生请到新冠楼层 |
[26:48] | – Hey. – Yeah, so when I said goodbye earlier, | -你好 -我刚才跟你说再见的时候 |
[26:50] | something kinda slipped out. | 不小心说漏嘴了 |
[26:53] | You’re gonna need to be more specific. | 你要说得具体一点 |
[26:57] | You mean when you dropped a “love you” on me | 你指的是 你突然跟我说”爱我” |
[26:59] | and then jumped off our call? | 然后迅速挂了电话 |
[27:00] | Right, okay, so you heard. | 没错 所以你听到了 |
[27:03] | Yeah, so, um, s-so, yeah, | 是这样的 |
[27:05] | I wasn’t really saying that to you. | 我其实不是在跟你说话 |
[27:06] | That was to my colleague Kingsley. | 我在跟我同事金斯利说话 |
[27:08] | It’s this little initiative we started at my hospital. | 我们医院搞了一个小活动 |
[27:11] | It’s kind of like a morale boost, | 有助于鼓舞士气 |
[27:13] | so that the whole staff feels valued. | 所有的员工都会觉得自己受到了重视 |
[27:15] | Yeah, that makes way more sense | 这样就很合理了 |
[27:16] | than you saying it to me because that would be — | 比你跟我说更合理 因为你要是跟我说的话 |
[27:19] | Ridiculous, yeah, I know. | 就很荒唐 我知道 |
[27:21] | And maybe scare you away. | 还可能把你吓跑 |
[27:24] | For real, though. Did I freak you out? | 说认真 我吓到你了吗 |
[27:26] | Weirdly only a little. | 很奇怪的是 只有一点点 |
[27:29] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[27:30] | Because if I lost the one place in the world | 如果在这种混乱的状态下 |
[27:32] | where I actually manage to feel good during this mess, | 我把世界上唯一一个给我慰藉的关系也搞砸 |
[27:35] | – I think I’d be done for. – Me, too. | -那我就完了 -我也一样 |
[27:40] | And somehow you just made it more romantic | 你这样说好像比说”爱我” |
[27:42] | than saying “love.” | 更加浪漫 |
[27:43] | See how I do? | 我厉害吧 |
[27:45] | – Talk later? – If we’re still alive. | -回头再聊 -如果我们还活着的话 |
[28:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:14] | We have more signs in this place than Times Square, | 我们这里的牌子比时代广场还多 |
[28:17] | and they’re very clear. | 而且牌子上写得清清楚楚 |
[28:19] | The few visitors we have right now | 现在医院的极少数访客 |
[28:21] | have to be accompanied by a hospital employee. | 都要由医院员工的陪同 |
[28:23] | So either you have been misplaced | 或者你迷路了 |
[28:25] | or you’re not supposed to be here. | 或者你根本不该进来 |
[28:26] | My son is in here. Kayden Lee. | 我儿子受伤进医院了 凯登·李 |
[28:28] | I know it’s against the rules for me to be here, | 我知道我进来是违反了规定 |
[28:30] | but he was burned. | 但是他被烧伤了 |
[28:31] | He was burned so badly that he needs surgery. | 烧伤严重到需要手术 |
[28:34] | He just turned 18, and I — and I — | 他刚满十八岁 我 我 |
[28:37] | and I know that means that he’s an adult, | 我知道他已经成年了 |
[28:38] | that he drives a car and he’s dating someone, | 他会开车了 他跟别人在交往 |
[28:42] | and he does his own laundry | 他自己洗衣服 |
[28:43] | because we wanted to make sure of that before college. | 我们一定要他在上大学之前学会这些 |
[28:45] | But he still has the same smile | 可是他脸上的笑容 |
[28:48] | that he had when he was a baby, | 跟他小时候一模一样 |
[28:50] | and he still says “I love you” before leaving the house, | 他还会在离家之前说声”我爱你” |
[28:53] | and he won’t shut the door | 我不说”我也爱你” |
[28:55] | unless I say “I love you” back. | 他就不关门 |
[28:58] | So he needs me. | 他需要我 |
[28:59] | He needs to hear my voice | 他需要听到我的声音 |
[29:01] | and he’ll know that I love him | 这样他就会知道我爱他 |
[29:04] | and that everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[29:09] | I know what it’s like to worry about someone | 我知道担心一个人是什么感觉 |
[29:13] | so much you think it’ll break you. | 担心到你自己都快要崩溃了 |
[29:21] | – Come with me. – Oh, thank you. | -跟我来吧 -谢谢你 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:35] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:36] | Andrew, the people in this room love you, respect you, | 安德鲁 这个房间里的人都爱你 尊重你 |
[29:40] | and care about you, and they want you to know that. | 并关心你 他们想让你知道这一点 |
[29:44] | – This is… – No, no, humor us, please, please. | -这太… -不 别走 请听我们说 拜托 |
[29:52] | A-A-Andrea, the day you were born, | 安德里亚 你出生那天 |
[29:54] | Nonna was babysitting me. | 祖母正照看我 |
[29:55] | And — And, uh, when she told me I had a baby brother, | 当她告诉我我有了个弟弟时 |
[29:58] | I-I-I ran outside and I splashed around in the puddles of rain and– | 我跑到屋外 去雨水坑里踩得水花四溅 |
[30:01] | and shouted at the sky because I was so happy. | 并冲着天空大喊 因为我实在太开心了 |
[30:04] | I, um… | 我 |
[30:08] | You — You will always be my baby brother. | 你 你永远是我的弟弟 |
[30:11] | And I know you’re hurting right now. | 我知道你现在很难过 |
[30:13] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[30:14] | But you don’t have to be. | 但你不必如此 |
[30:16] | There is help for you. | 大家会帮你 |
[30:17] | All of us want to help you. | 我们都想帮你 |
[30:21] | DeLuca, even if you hadn’t saved my life, I’d be here. | 德卢卡 哪怕你没救过我 我也会来 |
[30:26] | I’ve seen class after class come through this program. | 我见证了参与这个项目的许多学生 |
[30:29] | I’ve done it enough to know when someone has something special. | 我非常了解那些有特别之处的人 |
[30:35] | Don’t throw this away. | 别放弃 |
[30:36] | What seems like a weakness | 看似的弱点 |
[30:38] | is actually a strength — if you get help. | 其实是种力量 如果你得到帮助的话 |
[30:41] | Because you care so deeply. | 因为你特别关心他人 |
[30:46] | You fight so hard for your patients, for the people you love. | 你为了你的病人和你爱的人拼命努力 |
[30:52] | That’s not illness. That’s you. | 那不是疾病 那是你 |
[30:54] | You — You know I live with obsessive compulsive disorder. | 你 你知道我有强迫症 |
[30:59] | But I take medication. | 但我吃药 |
[31:00] | I get therapy, and I stay on top of it. | 我接受治疗 我完全控制了这种病 |
[31:04] | And, no, it is not always easy for me. | 不 对我来说并不总是那么容易 |
[31:08] | Look, you’re not alone. | 看啊 你不是一个人 |
[31:10] | You have an illness, but there’s no shame in that. | 你生病了 但这没什么可丢脸的 |
[31:15] | – No shame? – No. | -不丢脸吗 -不丢脸 |
[31:16] | That’s a joke, right? | 这是个笑话吗 |
[31:17] | Why do you think it’s a joke? | 你为什么觉得这是个笑话 |
[31:19] | To say there’s no shame? | 说不丢脸怎么就是个笑话 |
[31:21] | My whole life, I’ve had one goal. | 我这辈子只有一个目标 |
[31:24] | One thing that would mean I did okay. | 就这件事 能证明我做得还行 |
[31:28] | Don’t end up like my dad. | 那就是 别像我爸那样 |
[31:32] | I wanted it more than being a surgeon. | 我不仅仅想当位外科医生 |
[31:38] | One thing. | 就这件事 |
[31:40] | And I just… | 而我只是 |
[31:42] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[31:43] | No, you’re not like him. | 不 你一点都不像他 |
[31:44] | I don’t care what you think, okay? | 我不在乎你们怎么想 好吗 |
[31:46] | I don’t care about Bailey’s OCD. | 我不在乎贝利的强迫症 |
[31:48] | I don’t care about saving Richard’s life. | 我不在乎救理查德的命 |
[31:49] | I would give up every life I have ever saved | 我愿放弃所有我挽救过的生命 |
[31:52] | if I could just not feel like this. | 只要我可以不再感到羞耻 |
[31:54] | I’d give up knowing you! | 我愿意放弃认识你 |
[31:57] | God! | 天啊 |
[32:13] | I know I’m not okay. | 我知道我病了 |
[32:18] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道该怎么办 |
[32:20] | Okay. You listen to the people that know what to do | 好吧 你要听那些知道该怎么做的人的话 |
[32:24] | and let them help you, Andrea. | 让他们帮助你 安德里亚 |
[32:26] | Th-That’s it. | 就这样 |
[32:37] | All we’re asking you to do | 我们唯一要求你做的 |
[32:40] | is fight as hard for yourself as you do for everybody else. | 就是为自己努力争取 就像你为其他人那样 |
[32:54] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[33:02] | Perez. | 普瑞兹 |
[33:04] | It’s Grey. | 我是格蕾 |
[33:05] | Get someone to cover your shift | 找个人来替你代班 |
[33:06] | so you can walk Dora up so she can say goodbye. | 这样你就能陪朵拉上去跟她父亲告别 |
[33:10] | Yep, that’s it. | 是的 就这样 |
[33:11] | Walk her up so she can say goodbye. | 送她上去 去告个别吧 |
[33:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:49] | I’ll clean all this up. | 我会把这些都清理好的 |
[33:58] | I’ll clean…that up. | 我会…清理的 |
[34:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[34:16] | I-I was at home. | 我在家来着 |
[34:18] | If you’re not here and you don’t answer your phone, | 如果你不在这儿 也不接电话 |
[34:22] | then no one knows where you are | 那就没人知道你在哪儿了 |
[34:24] | and nobody knows that you’re okay. | 也没有人知道你到底有没有事 |
[34:27] | I turned the ringer off | 我把手机静音了 |
[34:28] | and I crashed the second I got home, okay? | 而且我一回家就倒下秒睡了 好吗 |
[34:30] | The therapist says that if I don’t sleep, | 治疗师说 如果我不睡觉 |
[34:33] | the mania can creep back in. | 躁狂症就又会复发的 |
[34:37] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[34:38] | Everyone. | 都死了 |
[34:40] | Marvin Lindstrom, | 马文·林德斯特伦 |
[34:42] | Doris Sanchez, | 桃瑞丝·桑切斯 |
[34:43] | Tom Richardson. | 汤姆·理查森 |
[34:44] | You treated him. | 你治过他的 |
[34:45] | Yeah, the retired choir director. | 是的 那个退休了的唱诗班指挥 |
[34:47] | He — He loved fishing. | 他喜欢钓鱼 |
[34:52] | And I’m sorry I wasn’t here, Mer. | 梅 很抱歉我没在 |
[34:57] | You’re okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:59] | Yeah, I’m — I’m okay. | 是的 我还好 |
[35:02] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事我就放心了 |
[35:04] | Make sure people know where you are. | 要确保别人知道你在哪里 |
[35:10] | So, Dr. Grey and I were able to repair Erin’s hernia, | 格蕾医生和我修复了艾琳的疝气 |
[35:13] | but there was a great deal of inflammation in her abdomen. | 但是她的腹部有很严重的炎症 |
[35:17] | So we are giving her a course of IV antibiotics. | 所以我们正给她静脉注射抗生素 |
[35:20] | You’re going to have to say all this again | 等会儿我父母来了之后 |
[35:22] | for my parents when they get here. | 你得再和他们讲一遍 |
[35:24] | I still can’t believe any of this. | 我至今都觉得这一切难以置信 |
[35:26] | We — We looked for her forever. | 我们一直在找她 |
[35:28] | We looked for her everywhere. | 到处都找了 |
[35:31] | Well, we can’t stress enough how much she’s been through. | 我们难以形容她到底历经了多少磨难 |
[35:34] | She’s going to need years of support and therapy. | 她需要数年的治疗和你们的支持 |
[35:36] | Of course, whatever she needs. | 当然 她要什么都可以 |
[35:38] | I’m not sure I’m gonna let her out of my sight ag– | 我觉得我再也不会让她离开我的视线了 |
[35:43] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[35:45] | I’m here, Erin. | 艾琳 我来了 |
[35:47] | I’m here. Oh, my God. | 我就在这儿 天啊 |
[35:53] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:56] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s not your fault. | -真的很对不起 -不怪你 |
[35:57] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[35:59] | It’s not your fault. | 真不怪你 |
[36:17] | Kayden. | 凯登 |
[36:32] | What the hell are you doing? You know that’s not allowed. | 你这是干什么 你明知道不允许那样做 |
[36:34] | If Bailey asks, I’ll tell her | 要是贝利问起来 我就说 |
[36:35] | that I didn’t get to that part of the manual. | 我没看到手册的那部分规章 |
[36:38] | Can you give her a couple minutes? | 能给她点时间吗 |
[36:41] | Mama’s here. | 妈妈来了 |
[36:43] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[36:46] | I’m here, and I love you. | 我在这儿呢 我爱你 |
[36:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你啊 |
[37:00] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[37:01] | O-O-Okay, I know it’s just a start, but — | 好吧 我知道这才只是开头 但是 |
[37:03] | If you haven’t gotten through the new protocols, | 如果你还没有看完新的条款规章 |
[37:04] | then I’m not interested. | 那我就没兴趣继续了 |
[37:05] | You are not my mother, and you are not my teacher. | 你不是我妈妈 你也不是我的老师 |
[37:08] | You are my colleague and you are my friend — | 你是我的同事 更是我的朋友 |
[37:11] | And I am your boss. | 但我是你的领导 |
[37:12] | I am your boss and it is my job to — | 我是你的领导 我的工作就是要 |
[37:14] | Well, don’t tell me what your job is. | 别和我说你的工作责任是什么 |
[37:16] | I taught you your job. | 是我教会你的 |
[37:17] | I taught you your whole damn job. | 我手把手地教你这份工作 |
[37:19] | And now suddenly you don’t want to let me do mine? | 现在你却突然不让我做本职工作了 |
[37:22] | I brought you down here for some good news, | 我带你过来是想告诉你好消息 |
[37:24] | but you’re convinced that I’m — | 但你却深信不疑 |
[37:25] | I’m incompetent and infirm, | 认为我无法胜任 意志薄弱 |
[37:27] | and you won’t even hear it. | 你甚至都不想听这个好消息 |
[37:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What good news? | 等一下 什么好消息 |
[37:32] | Your staff is reusing PPE, | 你的员工都在循环使用个人防护设备 |
[37:35] | and cleaning them with bacterial wipes… | 用消毒湿巾清洁 |
[37:37] | Yeah. …which deteriorates the mask. | 这会让口罩坏得更快 |
[37:43] | Now they don’t have to. | 现在他们不必这么做了 |
[37:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[37:51] | It’s genius. | 这太妙了 |
[37:54] | – You’re genius. – I know. | -你真是个天才 -我知道 |
[37:56] | I’m not sure how you forgot. | 我不知道你怎么会忘了 |
[37:58] | I did not. | 我没有忘 |
[38:01] | And it’s not about your ability, Richard. | 而且这无关乎你的能力 理查德 |
[38:03] | It’s about your vulnerability. | 是你的身体无法承受 |
[38:04] | You know you are high risk for Covid right now. | 你知道自己是新冠肺炎的高风险易感人群 |
[38:07] | Look, you have already given more of yourself | 你对这家医院的奉献 |
[38:10] | to this hospital than anyone ever could. | 任何人都无法企及 |
[38:12] | And you have overcome, you have suffered, | 你克服了困难 经历了磨难 |
[38:15] | and you are why this hospital is as good as it is today. | 是你成就了今天的这家医院 |
[38:18] | Y-You’re why I am as good as I am today. | 是你成就了今天的我 |
[38:21] | And you, Richard, have earned the right to stay home, | 理查德 你拥有回家的资格 |
[38:25] | to stay safe, and to rest. | 确保安全 好好休息 |
[38:29] | This thing, it’s… | 这场疫情 |
[38:31] | It’s — It’s — It’s only going to get worse. | 只会变得更糟糕 |
[38:36] | Every relationship I’ve ever had has failed. | 我的每段感情最后都无疾而终 |
[38:40] | Except this one. | 除了我和这家医院的关系 |
[38:42] | And this place. | 以及这个地方 |
[38:46] | I will find no peace — | 如果我必须离开医院的话 |
[38:48] | no peace — | 我将片刻不得安宁 |
[38:51] | if I have to leave it. | 无法安心 |
[38:53] | You… | 你 |
[38:55] | are going to give me a second heart attack, | 又要让我心脏病发作了 |
[38:57] | you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[38:59] | Bailey… | 贝利 |
[39:00] | …you know I got to tell you | 我必须要告诉你 |
[39:02] | that this place couldn’t ask for a better chief. | 这家医院找不到比你更好的主任了 |
[39:05] | I’m in awe. | 我非常叹为观止 |
[39:08] | Even though I taught you most of it. | 尽管很多事情都是我教你的 |
[39:09] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[39:30] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[39:32] | – Well, he’s stable. – Okay. | -他现在情况稳定 -嗯 |
[39:33] | I think his visit from his mom helped. | 我认为他妈妈的探视起作用了 |
[39:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[39:39] | I’d like to apologize to you if that’ll help. | 如果能让你好受一点的话 我和你道歉 |
[39:41] | I mean, I’m not exactly sure what I did | 我不知道我做了什么 |
[39:44] | to make you so angry, but | 让你生气 但是 |
[39:45] | Angry? I’m — No, I’m not angry. | 生气吗 我并不生气 |
[39:47] | I — I was just hot. | 我只是很热 |
[39:53] | Jackson. | 杰克森 |
[39:55] | I am mortified. | 我很羞愧 |
[39:58] | All the time, every minute that I’m around you. | 在你身边的每时每刻都是 |
[40:00] | I…cried into your mouth. | 我把眼泪弄进了你的嘴巴 |
[40:05] | I mean, I’m — I’m pretty sure that I snotted in your mouth. | 我确信 我也把鼻涕弄进了你的嘴巴 |
[40:09] | And I-I — You were trying to do me a favor | 你在试着帮我 |
[40:11] | – and I just — I — – It was a favor you weren’t ready for. | -但我 -我想帮你 但你还没准备好 |
[40:15] | – I really wasn’t. – It’s fine. You — | -我的确没有准备好 -没关系 |
[40:18] | Look, you’ve been through hell, okay? | 你经历了很多事情 |
[40:20] | You were doing your best. | 你已经做得很好了 |
[40:21] | You’re still doing your best. | 你现在做得也很好 |
[40:22] | And we are, um, friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[40:26] | So if you can get over the mortification | 所以你可以不必再感到羞愧 |
[40:30] | and stop treating me like crap, I figure we’re all good. | 别再对我这么坏 我们就没事了 |
[40:33] | Can we just pretend it never happened? | 我们能假装这些都没发生过吗 |
[40:36] | Done. | 没问题 |
[40:37] | Okay. Alright. | 好的 太好了 |
[40:45] | I saw Kayden. | 我见到凯登了 |
[40:47] | It’s bad. | 很严重 |
[40:51] | He was so bandaged | 他全身都被绷带缠着 |
[40:52] | that I couldn’t see his face. | 我都看不见他的脸 |
[40:54] | – One second, okay. Hi, um, Mr. Morris. – Yes? | -稍等 莫里斯先生 -是我 |
[40:57] | Hey, your son Frankie was taken to Seattle Presbyterian | 你的儿子弗兰基被送去西雅图长老会医院了 |
[41:00] | – because we’re a Covid center — – Oh, my God. | -因为我院是新冠定点医院 -我的天啊 |
[41:02] | No, they are understaffed, | 他们医院人手不足 |
[41:04] | so they turned away his ambulance. | 所以没有接收他 |
[41:06] | – Are you kidding me? – I’ve been in touch with my husband, | -你说什么 -我联系了我的丈夫 |
[41:08] | who is a first responder. | 他在急救系统工作 |
[41:09] | They’re bringing him back here. | 他们正在把你儿子送到这来 |
[41:11] | He is stable, right? He should be here momentarily. | 他情况稳定 他应该很快就到了 |
[41:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:15] | Okay. Thank you. Okay? | 好的 谢谢 |
[41:17] | – Oh, God. – Okay. | -天呐 -好的 |
[41:22] | Hey, Mr. Bronson said his wife was here, | 布朗森先生说她老婆在这里 |
[41:24] | but I can’t find her. | 但我没找到她 |
[41:25] | Can you just let her know that his O.R.I.F. went fine? | 你能告诉她 他的骨折手术很成功吗 |
[41:30] | I hope you’re doing okay. | 我希望你今天过得很好 |
[41:33] | Because I’m not. | 我就很不好 |
[41:36] | I hit 100 this morning. | 今天上午我破百了 |
[41:38] | 100 times I’ve had to tell someone | 一百次 我得告诉别人 |
[41:39] | that their loved one has died. | 他们爱的人死了 |
[41:41] | That’s 10 times as much as I’ve had to do | 这是我到这医院工作后 |
[41:43] | since I started here. | 所说的十倍 |
[41:44] | And it’s making me wonder how much longer | 我怀疑我还能这样 |
[41:47] | I can keep doing this | 坚持多久 |
[41:48] | because 100 is a…big number. | 因为一百 是个很大的数字 |
[41:52] | And I’m afraid of getting to a place where it’s not so big. | 我担心迟早连这样的数字都会变得微不足道 |
[41:56] | And I know that we’re not together, | 我知道我们分手了 |
[41:58] | but you’re still a person that I care about and… | 但你仍然是我关心的人 |
[42:03] | I don’t know. I-I-I thought that you | 我不知道 我以为 |
[42:05] | might want to know how I’m doing. | 你会希望知道我怎么样 |
[42:06] | Which is terrible. | 很糟 |
[42:09] | And I really hope that you’re okay. | 我真心希望你过得很好 |
[42:17] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[42:19] | No, Conor said Kayden started the fire. | 不 康纳说是凯登点的火 |
[42:21] | So it’s — it’s his fault? | 所以 是他的错 |
[42:24] | They shouldn’t have even been out there, | 他们根本就不应该出来 |
[42:25] | but they felt sorry for Frankie. | 但他们为弗兰基感到难过 |
[42:27] | Wait a minute. You think that this is Frankie’s fault? | 等一下 你觉得是弗兰基的错吗 |
[42:28] | Posting all the time about how sad he is | 天天发自己多么难过 |
[42:30] | he can’t be with his friends. | 不能和朋友们在一起 |
[42:31] | He missed a year of school when he was sick. | 他生病了 有一年没去上学 |
[42:33] | Of course he wanted to see his friends. | 他当然想见到自己的朋友们 |
[42:35] | And, hey, I don’t need a lecture | 你个天天搞聚会的人 |
[42:36] | – from Mr. Lakehouse here, okay? – Okay, everyone, let’s just settle. | -有什么资格教育我 -大家都冷静点 |
[42:39] | We all follow each other on Instagram. | 我们都关注了对方的照片墙 |
[42:41] | Did you really think we weren’t gonna see you grilling | 你天天晚上和半条街的邻居们烧烤聚餐 |
[42:44] | every night with half the neighborhood? | 以为我们都没看到吗 |
[42:46] | And no one in masks! | 没人戴口罩 |
[42:47] | You know, kids learn by example. | 上梁不正下梁歪 |
[42:49] | Well, Kayden’s example is a selfish moron. | 凯登家的上梁就是个自私的傻瓜 |
[42:53] | Stop, both of you! | 住手 通通住手 |
[42:54] | – Steve, stop! – Cut it out right now! Schmitt, call security! | -史蒂夫别打了 -立刻住手 施密特快叫保安 |
[42:56] | Disaster has a tendency to melt away everything else in life. | 灾难往往会腐蚀生活中的一切 |
[42:59] | Selfish son of a bitch! | 自私的混蛋 |
[43:03] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[43:03] | So if you want to know who you’ll be in a disaster, | 如果你想知道灾难来临时你会变成什么人 |
[43:06] | – ask yourself… – Security! | -问问你自己 -叫保安 |
[43:10] | …who am I now? | 现在我是谁 |