时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Wash your hands. Wear a mask. | 勤洗手 戴口罩 |
[00:03] | Stay six feet apart at all times. | 时刻保持社交距离 |
[00:06] | Work from home. | 居家工作 |
[00:07] | Only leave the house for essential services. | 如无必要不出门 |
[00:11] | Thank you, Doctor. All good. | 谢谢你 医生 没问题 |
[00:15] | We’re ready here. | 准备 |
[00:19] | In 3, 2… | 倒计时三 二… |
[00:21] | Good morning, Grey-Sloan. | 早上好 格蕾-斯隆医院全体员工 |
[00:23] | Richard Webber, here, | 我是理查德·韦伯 |
[00:25] | …chief medical officer for the Catherine Fox Foundation. | 凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会首席医疗主任 |
[00:28] | And at times, we even need you | 必要时 我们甚至要求 |
[00:30] | to isolate from the people you love. | 你与心爱之人分离 |
[00:32] | This time has been extremely difficult. | 当前疫情十分严峻 |
[00:35] | 理查德·韦伯医生 美国外科医师学会会员 凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会首席医疗主任 | |
[00:35] | Many members of our staff have been unable to see their families, | 许多医院员工都无法与家人团聚 |
[00:39] | we’ve struggled with supplies, | 防疫物资不足 |
[00:41] | and we’ve lost more patients than we could ever imagine. | 死亡病患人数超乎想象 |
[00:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我对此表示十分遗憾 |
[00:46] | I gotta say, it’s a definite improvement | 不得不说 他这次在镜头前讲话 |
[00:47] | from his last on-screen performance. | 比上次表现好多了 |
[00:49] | Only two people in the lounge at a time. Covid protocol. | 每间房只能有两人 新冠防护措施 |
[00:51] | – Since when? – Since now. | -什么时候开始的 -现在开始的 |
[00:53] | Along with our patients, | 除了照顾病人 |
[00:54] | we need to take care of each other. | 我们也需要照顾同事 |
[00:57] | That’s why I’m pleased to announce | 所以我很高兴宣布 |
[00:59] | that Grey-Sloan has been fortunate enough | 格蕾-斯隆医院有幸获取充足的新冠试剂 |
[01:01] | to secure enough Covid tests for the entire staff. | 让全体员工都能接受测试 |
[01:05] | Today, we will be testing hospital-wide. | 我们会在今天对全体人员进行测试 |
[01:08] | It is not an option. | 每位员工必须接受测试 |
[01:10] | Additionally, and effective immediately, | 此外 立即生效一项措施 |
[01:13] | residents will not be able to go into rooms | 住院医师将不能进入 |
[01:15] | with Covid-positive patients | 确诊新冠患者病房 |
[01:16] | or those patients whose results are pending. | 或是疑似患者病房 |
[01:19] | That’s half the hospital’s patient intake! | 那就是医院一半的病人 |
[01:22] | – Why?! – It is imperative | -为什么 -当下重要的是 |
[01:23] | that we control the hospital’s transmission rate | 我们要控制医院的传播率 |
[01:26] | and protect our residents. | 保护好住院医师 |
[01:28] | Oh, and speaking of residents, | 说到住院医师 |
[01:30] | please let’s give our new class of interns a warm welcome. | 让我们热烈欢迎新一届实习医生 |
[01:35] | And they have graciously agreed to start early | 感谢他们同意提前来医院实习 |
[01:38] | to help us in our time of need. | 帮助我们度过难关 |
[01:40] | We have to press pause | 我们必须暂停 |
[01:41] | on everything that makes us feel like we belong. | 我们熟悉的一切 |
[01:44] | Sadly, quarantine looks a lot like surgical internship. | 不幸的是 隔离跟外科实习很相似 |
[01:49] | No joy if you want to survive. | 必须历经考验才能存活 |
[01:50] | Sorry, I went to get a few hours of sleep. | 抱歉 我去睡了几小时 |
[01:54] | Okay. Present. | 好了 说明病情 |
[01:55] | Patient was admitted for respiratory support | 病人四天前因呼吸困难入院 |
[01:56] | four days ago, after a positive Covid test. | 新冠检测阳性 |
[01:59] | Her O2 is 92% on six liters nasal cannula, | 鼻导管输氧6升 血氧92% |
[02:02] | WBC count is downtrending, | 白细胞数下降 |
[02:04] | and her latest creatinine is .89. | 最新肌酐指数为0.89 |
[02:07] | How’s she feeling? Any body aches? | 她感觉如何 有出现身体疼痛 |
[02:08] | Increased fatigue? | 疲劳加剧吗 |
[02:10] | Why don’t you ask me yourself?! | 不如你直接问我吧 |
[02:14] | Lungs sound good. | 听起来肺功能不错 |
[02:19] | When are you gonna let me out of here? | 什么时候让我出院 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna let you out of here | 我会让你出院的 |
[02:23] | when I’m convinced you won’t collapse again. | 只要我能肯定你不会再倒下 |
[02:25] | Well, that was four days ago. I feel fine. | 那是四天前的事了 我好多了 |
[02:28] | I think you should just release me with supplemental oxygen | 你觉得你可以给我辅助供氧 让我出院 |
[02:31] | so I can go quarantine in a hotel. | 这样我就可以去酒店隔离了 |
[02:32] | Let’s give the room to someone who really needs it. | 我们把病房留给真正需要的人吧 |
[02:35] | According to the tracker, we’re almost at capacity. | 根据追踪系统 我们快满员了 |
[02:38] | I told them to take away your log-in privileges | 我让他们取消你的登录权限 |
[02:40] | so that you would rest. | 这样你才能休息 |
[02:41] | I have connections. I own the place. | 我有关系 我是这儿的老板 |
[02:44] | Well, let me take a look at your inflammatory markers | 好吧 让我看看你的炎性标记 |
[02:46] | and your D-dimers, and then we’ll talk. | 还有D-二聚体 然后我们再聊 |
[02:50] | Who’s on my service?! | 谁跟我的班 |
[02:52] | It’s handled, Mer! We got it! | 都安排好了 梅 有我们呢 |
[02:55] | And will you stop yelling? | 你能不大喊大叫了吗 |
[02:56] | You need to save your breath. | 你需要节制你的呼吸 |
[03:01] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[03:15] | We were not able to resuscitate Mrs. Lewis… | 我们没能救回路易斯太太 |
[03:17] | Respiratory failure. Time of death 8:12. | 呼吸衰竭 死亡时间8点12分 |
[03:20] | Do you want me to call her daughter? | 需要我打电话给她女儿吗 |
[03:21] | No. I’ve been getting to know her these past two weeks. | 不用 过去两周我跟她熟悉起来了 |
[03:23] | I should call her. | 我应该打给她 |
[03:24] | I want to call her. | 我想打给她 |
[03:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:31] | That’s the seventh patient I’ve lost this week. | 这是我本周失去的第七位病人了 |
[03:35] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[03:37] | Me, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[03:40] | – Are you lost? – No. | -你迷路了吗 -不是 |
[03:42] | It’s quiet on the peds floor, so I thought I’d come down here | 儿科楼层很安静 所以我想下来这里 |
[03:44] | and see if I could ease the burden a little bit. | 看看能不能稍微缓解压力 |
[03:46] | Turns out, adults aren’t as funny as kids. | 结果 成年人没有孩子有趣 |
[03:48] | Unless you find death funny. | 除非你觉得死亡很有趣 |
[03:51] | Sorry, I’m in a really dark mood. | 抱歉 我情绪真的很差 |
[03:53] | How’s Grey doing? | 格蕾情况怎么样 |
[03:54] | Oh, I hear she’s bossing everybody around up there. | 我听说她对那边的每个人都颐指气使 |
[03:58] | Glad to see some things are returning to normal. | 很高兴看到有些事恢复正常了 |
[04:01] | Want me to tell her you said hi? | 需要我转达你的问候吗 |
[04:02] | God, no. Wouldn’t want her to think she’s special. | 天哪 不用 不想让她觉得自己很特殊 |
[04:07] | I would get another CRP, ESR, D-dimer, | 在考虑让她出院前我再检验一次 |
[04:10] | and I’d like to schedule her for a chest CT | C-反应蛋白 红细胞沉降率和D-二聚体 |
[04:11] | before we even consider discharging her. | 我还想再给她安排一次胸部CT |
[04:13] | I’m sorry, “I”? | 不好意思 “我” |
[04:15] | We. You. Whomever. | 我们 你 谁都行 |
[04:16] | – What’s going on? – Meredith wants to leave | -出什么事了 -梅瑞狄斯想出院 |
[04:18] | to go to a hotel. Her pulse ox is above 92%, | 去住酒店 她的血氧饱和度在92%以上 |
[04:21] | her ABG looks good, no fever for 48 hours. | 动脉血气看上去不错 48小时没有发烧了 |
[04:25] | I’ll check her daily labs, | 我会看看她每天的检验报告 |
[04:27] | but she does not want any more tests. | 但她不想再做任何检验了 |
[04:29] | And this is protocol. | 这是规定的流程 |
[04:32] | And she wants us to follow it. | 她希望我们遵守 |
[04:34] | Meredith breaks protocol for every patient. | 梅瑞狄斯会为每个病人破例 |
[04:36] | We can’t break it for her? | 我们就不能为她破例吗 |
[04:38] | Part of being an attending | 作为主治医师意味着 |
[04:39] | means no longer asking for permission. | 在某种程度上不再需要请求批准了 |
[04:46] | Meredith! Oh, my God. | 梅瑞狄斯 我的天哪 |
[04:48] | – Mer? Mer! Hey! – Meredith? | -梅 梅 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[04:49] | Hey, Mer! | 梅 |
[04:51] | – Meredith? – Hey, okay, okay. | -梅瑞狄斯 -好了 好了 |
[04:52] | – Meredith? – Let’s turn her over. 1, 2, 3. | -梅瑞狄斯 -我们把她翻过来 一 二 三 |
[04:56] | – Meredith, come on. – Stay with me, Mer. Hey. | -梅瑞狄斯 挺住 -保持意识 梅 |
[04:58] | Okay, come on. | 好的 挺住 |
[05:01] | – Meredith? – Come on. Come on. | -梅瑞狄斯 -挺住 挺住 |
[05:03] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[05:50] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[06:30] | – Mer? – Mer? | -梅 -梅 |
[06:32] | – Hey, Mer, you passed out. – Okay, sats are 88. | -梅 你昏过去了 -好了 血氧饱和度88 |
[06:34] | Hey, do you know where you are? Can you hear me? | 你知道你在哪里吗 你听得见我说话吗 |
[06:36] | I can hear you. And you’re loud. | 我听得见 你好吵 |
[06:38] | Well, sorry. | 不好意思了 |
[06:42] | Come on. Take a deep breath for me. | 来吧 深呼吸 |
[06:48] | I just was trying to take a couple of steps. | 我只是想走几步而已 |
[06:51] | I thought I could make it. | 我以为我可以做到 |
[06:53] | I want to go to the beach. | 我想去海滩 |
[06:55] | The only place you’re going is radiology for a chest CT, Mer. | 你现在只能去放射科做胸部CT 梅 |
[06:59] | No more tests. | 不要做检查了 |
[07:01] | Meredith, that is where we are going right now. | 梅瑞狄斯 我们现在就去做检查 |
[07:15] | E-Excuse me. Ma’am, | 打扰一下 女士 |
[07:16] | despite what you may read or hear in the news, | 不管你在新闻中读到或听到了什么 |
[07:18] | sunlight does not in fact kill Covid-19. | 阳光不能杀死新冠病毒 |
[07:22] | I’ve been covering Meredith’s service. | 我一直在替梅瑞狄斯顶班 |
[07:24] | I haven’t been outside in four days. | 我已经四天没出门了 |
[07:27] | – What are you doing here? – Hand trauma. | -你来医院干嘛 -手部外伤 |
[07:29] | You left Amelia alone with four kids for a hand? | 你因为一只手 就扔下艾米莉娅带着四个孩子吗 |
[07:31] | She told me to come in. | 她让我来的 |
[07:34] | You’re already annoying her. | 你已经惹她烦了 |
[07:36] | What’s on your shirt? | 你衣服上是什么 |
[07:37] | Ooh, that’s, uh, syrup? | 那是 糖浆吗 |
[07:40] | I made pancakes this morning. | 今天早上我做了煎饼 |
[07:42] | Weird. You’re a dad. | 真奇怪 你当爸了 |
[07:44] | – Missed you! – Yeah. | -想你 -行吧 |
[07:47] | Abdominal pain consult in the ER. | 急症室腹痛会诊 |
[07:50] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[07:52] | Covid test is still pending. | 新冠病毒检测结果未出 |
[07:54] | I feel like I could just lay down and die. | 我觉得我都可以躺下死了算了 |
[07:58] | You really shouldn’t say that during a pandemic. | 在流行病期间你真不该这么说 |
[08:01] | God. | 我的天 |
[08:05] | We should have gotten scans hours ago. | 我们几个小时前就该做扫描了 |
[08:06] | She felt fine hours ago. | 她几个小时前还没事 |
[08:08] | That’s the thing with these patients. | 这些病人就是这样 |
[08:09] | They think that they’re on the other side of this thing, | 他们以为自身情况良好 |
[08:10] | – and then they tank. – DeLuca — | -接着情况就急转直下 -德卢卡 |
[08:12] | Instead of waiting around, we should have started | 与其在这里等着 我们应该使用 |
[08:13] | interferon alpha 2b, anti-retrovirals, | 干扰素α2b 抗逆转录病毒药物 |
[08:16] | antimalarial drugs. | 抗疟药 |
[08:17] | I got a-a dozen patients in the ICU already on this protocol. | 重症监护室已经有十几个病人在用这个治疗方案 |
[08:20] | And you’re seeing positive results? | 你看到了积极的结果吗 |
[08:22] | With some, but I’ve also read a lot of studies | 有一些 但我也读了很多研究 |
[08:23] | that show that these meds, they reduce the sev– | 表明这些药物可以减少… |
[08:25] | – What studies? – Are these peer-reviewed? | -什么研究 -经过同行评审了吗 |
[08:26] | – Have they been published? – They’re credible. | -发表了吗 -他们是可信的 |
[08:28] | Nothing is credible. Not yet. | 现在没什么可信 言之过早了 |
[08:31] | And I don’t feel comfortable | 一些实验性药物 |
[08:32] | giving Meredith Grey some experimental drug | 在红迪网上获得了一些流量 |
[08:34] | that’s gotten some foot traffic on a Reddit board. | 但我并不想因此就给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾用这些药 |
[08:37] | Let’s just get the scans first. | 我们先看扫描结果 |
[08:38] | We can fight about the plan later. | 我们可以之后再讨论治疗方案 |
[08:45] | Val Ashton? | 瓦尔·阿什顿 |
[08:47] | Hi. I’m Dr. Wilson. | 你好 我是威尔逊医生 |
[08:49] | Okay, so you’ve had abdominal pain and vomiting | 好的 这两周内你一直有腹痛 |
[08:52] | – for the last two weeks? – But it’s not Covid. | -和呕吐的症状吗 -但不是新冠 |
[08:54] | I have gone nowhere, seen no one, touched nothing. | 我哪里也没去 谁也没见 什么也没摸 |
[08:57] | I couldn’t stop talking to the nurse that took my blood. | 我一直不停地在和抽血的护士说话 |
[09:00] | It was the first in-person conversation | 这是我几个月来的 |
[09:02] | I had had in months. | 第一次面对面的交谈 |
[09:03] | I told her about the fight with my co-worker, | 我告诉她我和同事的吵架 |
[09:06] | all about my ex. | 还有我前任的事 |
[09:07] | And I think I invited her to lunch. | 然后我想我邀请她共进午餐了 |
[09:10] | Don’t worry. They’re used to it. | 别担心 他们都见怪不怪了 |
[09:13] | Okay, so your labs came back already, and… | 你的检查结果都出来了 |
[09:16] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:18] | You don’t have Covid. | 你没有得新冠肺炎 |
[09:20] | You’re just pregnant. | 你只是怀孕了 |
[09:22] | – What? – Pregnant. | -什么 -你怀孕了 |
[09:24] | What? | 什么 |
[09:29] | Sorry they even called you in. | 抱歉他们把你都叫来了 |
[09:30] | I know you’re technically on leave, | 我知道你现在其实还在修假 |
[09:32] | – so if you need to… – Happy to help! | -如果你想要… -我很高兴能帮忙 |
[09:34] | – What do we got? – Ssssh. | -这里什么情况 -别吵 |
[09:37] | Bryan, Lucy needs time | 布莱恩 你得给露西点时间 |
[09:40] | and she needs patience. Try again. | 对她耐心点 再试一次 |
[09:44] | Any chance you can come back in 15 minutes? | 你们能十五分钟后再回来吗 |
[09:46] | My clients are about to have a major breakthrough. | 我的客户即将有个重大的突破 |
[09:48] | No, sorry. | 不能 对不起 |
[09:50] | Helm? | 赫尔姆 |
[09:51] | Manoj Joshi, closed crush injury to the right hand | 阿米诺诗·乔西 右手封闭式压迫伤 |
[09:54] | due to a sandblaster falling on it. | 是被喷砂器砸到了 |
[09:56] | He presents with pain, swelling, and numbness. | 他主述有疼痛 肿胀和麻木的症状 |
[09:58] | X-rays didn’t show any fractures. | X光片没有显示有骨折 |
[10:00] | But he does have delayed capillary refill. | 但他确有延迟性毛细血管再充盈状况 |
[10:02] | My therapy practice has boomed with the pandemic, | 我的心理咨询事业在疫情期间蒸蒸日上 |
[10:04] | so I finally could afford to make some improvements | 我终于能有钱给我的家庭办公室 |
[10:06] | to my home office. | 搞点装修升级了 |
[10:08] | I guess I should have let a professional do it. | 我猜还是该请专业人士来做 |
[10:13] | How long is my hand gonna be out of commission? | 我的手还有多久才能恢复正常 |
[10:16] | I do a lot of demonstration in my work. | 我的工作需要大量的手势辅助 |
[10:19] | As a…therapist? | 来做 心理咨询吗 |
[10:21] | Do I do it counter-clockwise now, Dr. J? | 我现在要按逆时针方向做吗 J医生 |
[10:24] | I think she likes it. | 我觉得她很享受 |
[10:24] | Sex therapist. | 是性爱咨询 |
[10:26] | Mute, mute, mute. | 静音 静音 快静音 |
[10:31] | – You think it’s a joke. – Absolutely not. | -你觉得这不是正经行当 -绝对没有 |
[10:33] | Physical touch and pleasure | 肌肤之亲和快感 |
[10:35] | are two of the most important forms of communication. | 是交流方式中最重要的两种 |
[10:38] | What I teach is more vital than ever | 我教的东西 |
[10:40] | in the middle of a global crisis | 在这场摧毁人类联系的 |
[10:41] | that’s destroying human connection. | 全球危机中举足轻重 |
[10:43] | I need my hand to function. | 我需要我的手恢复正常 |
[10:44] | Well, we just need a CT to determine if you need surgery. | 我们只需照个CT来看你是否需要手术 |
[10:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | Can I have the room now? | 你们能让我一个人待着了吗 |
[10:52] | – Yep. – Yep. | -当然 -当然 |
[10:54] | Alright, Bryan. | 好的 布莱恩 |
[10:56] | See, Lucy likes that. | 看 露西喜欢这样 |
[11:00] | Drive-thru testing should be up and running by tomorrow morning. | 行车检测点明天早上就能正常投入运营 |
[11:03] | – Thank you for that, Webber. – Sure. | -谢谢帮忙 韦伯 -不客气 |
[11:04] | I asked Koracick about that for weeks. | 我求了卡洛西科好几周了 |
[11:08] | Uh, speaking of inefficiencies, | 说起办事效率低下 |
[11:10] | I have a whole list of things Tom Koracick did that I’d like to change. | 有一堆汤姆·卡洛西科办的事 我想改变一下 |
[11:14] | How about putting it in writing, you know? | 你不如把它们都写下来如何 |
[11:16] | E-mail me. | 然后邮件发我 |
[11:17] | Uh, since when do you prefer e-mail? | 你又什么时候爱上收邮件了 |
[11:21] | Ah. Times have changed since the last time I was chief, Bailey. | 与我上次做主任相比时代已经变了 贝利 |
[11:23] | – You got to keep up. – Of chiefs. Chief of chiefs. | -我们得与时俱进 -是总主任 主任的总管 |
[11:26] | – I’m still chief. – And I’m still yours. | -我仍然是主任 -但我还是官大一级 |
[11:29] | Well, now that you have his job, | 你现在做了他的工作 |
[11:30] | what happens to Tom Koracick? | 那汤姆·卡洛西科做什么 |
[11:33] | Don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[11:35] | I have a plan. | 我自有安排 |
[11:40] | I am Dr. Thomas Koracick, | 我是汤姆·卡洛西科医生 |
[11:42] | but you can call me Dr. Koracick. | 但你们可以叫我卡洛西科医生 |
[11:45] | Maybe you were expecting Dr. Webber, | 或许你们期待的是韦伯医生 |
[11:46] | but today is a day of many surprises. | 但今天是有很多惊喜的一天 |
[11:48] | The first of which, I have drawn a very short straw. | 第一个是我抽到了下下签 |
[11:50] | The second, you have won the lottery today. | 第二个 你们今天中彩了 |
[11:53] | I’d spend some time regaling you with my accomplishments, | 我本想花些时间向你们展示我的成就 |
[11:56] | but I’m very busy. | 但我很忙 |
[11:57] | Treat yourself to an Internet search. | 你们自己上网搜索吧 |
[11:58] | – Which one are you? – Reza Khan. | -你是哪位 -礼萨·汉 |
[12:01] | You’re on scut. | 你负责杂务 |
[12:03] | Respectfully, I can handle more. | 实话说 我可以做得更多 |
[12:04] | I’m a vascular surgeon in Pakistan. | 我在巴基斯坦是个血管外科医生 |
[12:06] | The U.S. is just making me repeat my training. | 美国又让我重复训练 |
[12:08] | Ah, unfortunate. But you’re still on scut. | 很不幸 但是还是负责杂务 |
[12:10] | Chee? Progress notes. | 奇 病情记录 |
[12:12] | Jensen, discharges. | 詹森 出院 |
[12:14] | Ortiz, a new shipment of PPE | 奥提兹 今天有新的个人防护装备 |
[12:16] | and testing supplies arrives today. | 和测试用品会送到 |
[12:18] | You get to sort them. Riveting. | 你负责将它们分类 棒极了 |
[12:19] | Excuse me? Which Ortiz? | 抱歉 哪个奥提兹 |
[12:21] | I’m Sara Ortiz. | 我是萨拉·奥提兹 |
[12:23] | And I’m Alma Ortiz, her mother. | 我是阿尔玛·奥提兹 她妈妈 |
[12:24] | – We both matched here. – Ah, how sweet. | -我们都被分到这了 -多甜蜜 |
[12:27] | But two interns with the same name won’t fly. | 但两个实习生名字一样也没什么用 |
[12:29] | Who’s changing theirs? | 谁改名 |
[12:30] | Alright, we’ll go with nicknames. | 好吧 我们用昵称 |
[12:35] | Big O, Little O? | 大奥 小奥 |
[12:36] | You decide. | 你们决定 |
[12:37] | Name tags for everyone. | 每个人都带上名牌 |
[12:41] | If you need anything at all, | 如果你们还有任何需求 |
[12:44] | ask someone else. | 问别人 |
[12:51] | Ground-glass opacities of the lungs. | 肺部毛玻璃样浑浊 |
[12:53] | Someone sent me an article | 有人给我发了一篇文章 |
[12:55] | about triple antiviral therapy for Covid patients. | 有关针对新冠患者的三重抗病毒疗法 |
[12:59] | The side effects are kind of tricky, | 副作用未知 |
[13:00] | but I think I could handle it. | 但我觉得我能行 |
[13:02] | You’re supposed to be resting. | 你应该在休息才对 |
[13:03] | I specifically asked them not to give you a tablet. | 我特别要求过他们不要给你平板电脑 |
[13:07] | Here, I found it. | 这里 我找到了 |
[13:09] | Triple antiviral therapy. | 三重抗病毒疗法 |
[13:11] | Phase 2 trial of combination antiviral therapy | 第二阶段结合抗病毒疗法的试验 |
[13:13] | could speed recovery in Covid patients. | 可以加速新冠患者的康复 |
[13:16] | What do you think? | 你什么想法 |
[13:18] | I’ll ask Altman. | 我去问问阿尔特曼 |
[13:27] | Are you good? | 你行吗 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what you mean. | 抱歉 我不清楚你什么意思 |
[13:30] | I mean are you good? Because I’ve respected the boundaries | 我意思你搞得定吗 在过去的四天里 |
[13:32] | for the last four days. | 我遵守了界限 |
[13:34] | I’ve played the role of family member. | 我扮演了家人的角色 |
[13:35] | I have respected your authority as a physician. | 我尊重了你作为医生的权威 |
[13:38] | – Maggie, I’ve got this. – Do you? | -麦琪 我能搞定 -你可以吗 |
[13:40] | Because we both know what happens | 我们都知道病人肺部 |
[13:42] | when a patient’s lungs start to look like that. | 变成毛玻璃状后会发生什么 |
[13:44] | They could turn on us at any moment. | 情况可能随时对我们不利 |
[13:48] | So I need you to swear | 所以我需要你发誓 |
[13:52] | that no matter what is going on in your personal life, | 无论你的个人生活在经历什么 |
[13:55] | you have this. | 你能搞定 |
[13:57] | Because I can’t be her doctor. | 因为我不能做她的医生 |
[14:01] | I have to be her sister. | 我需要做她的妹妹 |
[14:04] | I have this. | 我能搞定 |
[14:07] | I’d like DeLuca to be on her medical team. | 我希望德卢卡加入她的医疗组 |
[14:08] | He’s seen more Covid cases than any of us. | 他见过的新冠病例比我们都多 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 可以 |
[14:22] | My husband and I tried to get pregnant for years. | 我丈夫和我已经备孕多年 |
[14:25] | Six rounds of IVF. | 六次体外受精 |
[14:27] | And we ended up with no baby, no savings, | 最后孩子没盼来 倒把钱花光了 |
[14:29] | and we hated each other. | 我们开始互相憎恨 |
[14:31] | So we split up. | 最后就分手了 |
[14:33] | And then I had a one-night stand with this weirdo, Newman, | 之后我和一个叫纽曼的怪咖一夜情 |
[14:36] | who was renting our back house for a couple of weeks. | 他租过我们房子一段时间 |
[14:39] | I had lost my job, had some wine, | 我丢了工作 喝了点小酒 |
[14:42] | then I switched to tequila. | 之后又换成了龙舌兰 |
[14:46] | My rock bottom is the father her of my baby. | 我的人生低谷竟然是孩子的爸爸 |
[14:49] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[14:50] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | I see no baby. | 我没看到孩子 |
[14:53] | I’m not pregnant? | 我没怀孕 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry, but no. | 很遗憾 但没有 |
[14:59] | A positive pregnancy test with no pregnancy | 妊娠试验呈阳性却没有怀孕 |
[15:01] | can indicate other things. | 有很多种可能性 |
[15:03] | I’ll order a scan. | 我去约个扫描 |
[15:04] | Other things like what? | 都有什么可能性 |
[15:06] | Some tumors, uh, can release beta HCG. | 有一些肿瘤也能释放人体绒毛促性腺激素 |
[15:09] | – A tumor? – We will take it one step at a time. | -肿瘤 -我们先做检查 |
[15:19] | I saw the scans. | 我看了扫描结果 |
[15:20] | Displaced fracture of the hook of the hamate? | 髋臼钩移位骨折 |
[15:22] | Exactly. You know, | 没错 |
[15:23] | the ulnar artery looks a little narrow by the fracture site, | 骨折部位的尺动脉有点狭窄 |
[15:25] | which I’ve seen in plenty of patients | 我见过不少这种症状 |
[15:27] | that use a lot of vibrating power tools. | 通常是常用震动器具的病人 |
[15:30] | You don’t say. | 真的假的 |
[15:31] | Yeah. You gonna be able to help me with the excision | 真的 你要跟我一起手术 |
[15:33] | or you got to get back? | 还是要回家 |
[15:34] | Oh, I’m staying. | 我要待在这 |
[15:35] | Four kids in lockdown. This place is like a dream vacation. | 和四个孩子一起隔离相比 这就是天堂 |
[15:39] | Got to say I think I’m a little jealous. | 不得不说我还有点小嫉妒 |
[15:41] | I don’t get to see my Harriet as much as I used to | 我最近都没怎么见过哈瑞特 |
[15:43] | ’cause I take more Covid shifts than my ex, | 因为我比我的前妻接触了更多的新冠患者 |
[15:46] | so she’s with her stepdad more than me, | 所以她更经常和继父在一起 |
[15:47] | which, you know, he’s a good guy, | 虽然他是个好人 |
[15:48] | but I don’t like hearing | 可我一点也不想听到 |
[15:50] | that Matthew cuts sandwiches better than Dada. | 马修的三明治切得比爸爸好这种话 |
[15:53] | Kinda weird having my place so quiet. | 我家太安静了 感觉很奇怪 |
[15:54] | I kinda miss the mess, honestly. | 老实说我有点怀念那种混乱 |
[15:56] | Apparently he’s famous in the Pacific Northwest. | 看来他在西北太平洋一带很出名 |
[15:58] | He saves marriages. | 他是个婚姻拯救专家 |
[16:00] | You’re Googling our patient, Helm, really? | 你在搜我们的病人吗 赫尔姆 |
[16:01] | Whoa, 37 an hour. | 一小时37 |
[16:03] | 37…dollars? Like his rate? | 37美元吗 他的收费标准吗 |
[16:07] | – No. – Not possible. | -不 -不可能 |
[16:09] | Good to have goals. | 又有目标了 |
[16:14] | You’re doing it wrong. | 这样不对 |
[16:15] | No, you’re doing it wrong again. | 不 你又弄错了 |
[16:17] | Hey, are you in charge of him? | 他是归你管吗 |
[16:19] | Well, depends. Has he killed anyone, or — | 看情况 他把人治死了吗 还是 |
[16:21] | I’ve been waiting for the progress notes | 我等进度记录和总结 |
[16:22] | and summaries for two hours, and he hasn’t even finished one. | 等了两个小时了 他一个都没搞完 |
[16:26] | Fix it. | 给我解决 |
[16:27] | You clearly don’t know how to make friends. | 看来你人缘不行啊 |
[16:30] | Scoot. | 让开 |
[16:39] | Well, here’s your problem, next to “Discharged.” | 你的问题在这 就在出院旁边 |
[16:41] | I-I-I type “Home and awaiting follow-up.” | 我输入”回家等候进展” |
[16:43] | And I keep getting “Error.” | 可系统一直报错 |
[16:45] | That’s because they’re not being discharged to go home. | 那是因为他们出院后没有回家 |
[16:46] | They’re being discharged to the morgue | 而是被送到了停尸房 |
[16:47] | or to the giant Popsicle truck in the south parking lot, | 或者南停车场的巨型冷库车 |
[16:50] | which is very sad. | 非常不幸 |
[16:53] | All these people have died? | 所有这些人都死了 |
[16:55] | You’re doing death summaries during a global pandemic, | 你正在一场全球疫情中做死亡总结 |
[16:57] | so…yes. | 所以…是的 |
[17:00] | All dead. | 全都死了 |
[17:02] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[17:07] | Wilson, I need you to keep covering Grey’s service. | 威尔逊 我需要你继续替格蕾代班 |
[17:09] | I’m hoping to persuade Dr. Webber to come back to the OR, | 我希望等韦伯医生炫耀完他的新头衔之后 |
[17:14] | whenever he finishes adjusting his crown. | 我能说服他重返手术室 |
[17:17] | Chief of chiefs. | 首席主任 |
[17:18] | I could be chief of chiefs. | 我也可以当首席主任 |
[17:20] | You’d be really good at that. | 你肯定很擅长 |
[17:21] | What do you got? | 病人什么情况 |
[17:23] | Abdominal pain, vomiting, positive beta HCG. | 腹痛 呕吐 妊娠试验阳性 |
[17:27] | She’s not pregnant, but I want to rule out a mass. | 她没怀孕 但我想排除肿块的可能性 |
[17:29] | Mass! There. In the liver. | 肿块在那 在肝脏里 |
[17:31] | That is no mass. That is a fetus. | 那不是肿块 那是个胎儿 |
[17:35] | She is pregnant, but her baby is attached to her liver? | 她怀孕了 但她的孩子长在她的肝脏上了 |
[17:39] | – Mine. – Uh, th-this patient doesn’t have Covid. | -我的老天 -这个病人没有得新冠 |
[17:41] | I’m allowed to be on the case. | 我可以参与这个病例 |
[17:47] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[17:52] | Go wash up, Ellis. | 去洗漱吧 爱丽丝 |
[17:55] | Amelia, you’ll increase her heart rate. | 艾米莉娅 你会让她心跳加速的 |
[17:57] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[17:59] | – We were watching you sleep. – Why? | -我们在看你睡觉 -为什么 |
[18:01] | Well, we didn’t want to wake you. | 我们不想吵醒你 |
[18:03] | – How are you feeling? – Like I want to go back to sleep. | -你感觉怎么样 -感觉我还能睡 |
[18:05] | How are my kids? Did Bailey lose that tooth yet? | 我的孩子们怎么样 贝利的牙掉了吗 |
[18:08] | They miss you. | 他们想你了 |
[18:09] | Bailey’s tooth is stubbornly still there. | 贝利的牙还顽强地在那里 |
[18:11] | So, Meredith, I was looking at your chart, | 梅瑞狄斯 我看了你的病历 |
[18:14] | and I noticed your healthcare directive. | 然后我注意到了你的医疗指示 |
[18:18] | – It says — – I know what it says. | -上面说 -我知道内容 |
[18:20] | Okay. Good. Um, so, | 好吧 那么 |
[18:23] | well, we were thinking that maybe | 我们在想 也许 |
[18:25] | you might want to reconsider. | 你可能想要重新考虑一下 |
[18:27] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[18:28] | Is that Mama? Is she okay? | 是妈妈吗 她还好吗 |
[18:31] | Hold on, Ellis. I-I will let you talk to her | 等等 爱丽丝 等一下 |
[18:33] | in one minute, okay? | 我就让她跟你说话 好吗 |
[18:34] | – Put her on, Amelia. – Of course, I — | -让她接电话 艾米莉娅 -当然 我 |
[18:36] | But can we talk about w-what happens if you suddenly — | 但我们能不能谈谈 如果你突然 |
[18:39] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[18:39] | I want to talk to my kids. | 我想跟我的孩子们说话 |
[18:42] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[18:44] | Look at you, so big. | 看看你 都这么大了 |
[18:46] | Auntie Amelia is feeding you all that growing-food, huh? | 艾米莉娅阿姨把你喂得饱饱的 |
[18:52] | I love you so much, Ellie bell. | 我好爱你 爱丽宝宝 |
[19:27] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[19:36] | Why can’t I get anywhere?! | 为什么我动不了 |
[19:38] | You’re worried about the kids! | 你在担心孩子们 |
[19:40] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[19:41] | The sand isn’t real, Meredith! | 这沙子不是真的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[19:46] | I miss you! | 我好想你 |
[19:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:05] | Things seem to be running smoothly down here. | 这里的情况貌似顺利起来了 |
[20:06] | Webber. | 因为韦伯医生 |
[20:08] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:09] | I talked to the kids this morning. | 我今天早上和孩子们聊过了 |
[20:11] | They seem good. Spoiled. | 他们看起来不错 被宠着呢 |
[20:14] | How’s Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯还好吗 |
[20:15] | Her numbers aren’t where they should be. | 她的各项指标都不太正常 |
[20:17] | I got to drop these off. | 我得把这些送去 |
[20:20] | – Ortiz? – I’m sorry. | -奥提兹 -我错了 |
[20:22] | For what? | 你错哪了 |
[20:24] | – I don’t know. – Your PPE’s on incorrectly. | -我不知道 -你的个人防护设备戴得有问题 |
[20:26] | Your gown is loose in the back, | 你的手术服在背后松了 |
[20:27] | and you just touched the inside of it with your gloved hand. | 你用戴手套的手摸了手术服内侧 |
[20:29] | And your face shield is not in place. | 你的面罩也没戴好 |
[20:31] | Tseng, show her how to correctly don and doff PPE, | 曾 教她该怎么穿脱个人防护设备 |
[20:33] | which someone should have shown her first thing this morning. | 今早一来就该有人教她这个了 |
[20:35] | – But I’m next in line, so c… – Now. | -可下一个就是我了 能不能… -快去 |
[20:43] | There’s a baby in my liver? | 我的肝脏里有个宝宝 |
[20:45] | You have what’s called an abdominal pregnancy, | 你这种情况属于异位妊娠 |
[20:47] | where the fetus develops outside of the uterus. | 也就是宫外孕 |
[20:51] | You’re about 26 weeks. | 孩子大约26周大 |
[20:53] | Val, these pregnancies don’t normally survive to term, | 瓦尔 宫外孕的孩子通常不会活到产期 |
[20:57] | but your baby is very much alive. | 但你的宝宝生命体征非常明显 |
[21:00] | Your case is extremely rare. | 你的情况很罕见 |
[21:04] | He made me feel like crap for eight years. | 八年以来 他让我觉得生不如死 |
[21:09] | Every time IVF didn’t work… | 每次体外人工受精失败… |
[21:14] | he would look at the doctor and say, | 他就会看着医生说 |
[21:15] | “Well, what can she do differently next time?” | “那下次她该怎么改进” |
[21:18] | When clearly it was his fault. | 但这很明显是他的错 |
[21:20] | Because I had a one-night stand with a guy | 因为我和一个戴着 |
[21:22] | that wears square computer glasses, | 方框眼镜的男人睡了一次 |
[21:24] | and I’m knocked up. | 我就怀孕了 |
[21:27] | Val. | 瓦尔 |
[21:34] | Do you want this baby? | 你想要这个孩子吗 |
[21:41] | Okay. Then we need to deliver her today. | 好 那我们今天就要给她接生 |
[21:45] | The growth of the placenta | 胎盘的生长 |
[21:46] | could cause the liver to bleed at any moment, | 随时都有可能导致肝脏出血 |
[21:48] | and we need to operate to save you both…now. | 我们需要马上做手术 保证你们母女平安 |
[21:51] | It’s a girl? | 是个女孩吗 |
[21:53] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[21:56] | Luna. | 卢娜 |
[21:58] | That’s her name. | 我要叫她卢娜 |
[22:00] | Ever since I was a little girl, I knew my daughter’s name. | 我自己还是个小姑娘时 就想好了女儿的名字 |
[22:06] | Val. | 瓦尔 |
[22:09] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[22:11] | Let’s get her out! | 我们把她生出来吧 |
[22:16] | Dr. Sung to Recovery. | 宋医生 请到康复科 |
[22:19] | Dr. Sung to Recovery. | 宋医生 请到康复科 |
[22:28] | If you think I look bad, you should see my lungs. | 你要是觉得我气色差 就该看看我的肺 |
[22:31] | Not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[22:32] | We need to talk about your POA. | 我们得谈谈有关你的授权书的事 |
[22:38] | My sisters sent you in here. | 我的妹妹们让你来的吧 |
[22:40] | I know what Alex Karev means to you. | 我知道阿历克斯·克莱夫在你心里的位置 |
[22:42] | And I know he would have your best interests at heart. | 我也知道他会发自内心为你着想 |
[22:45] | But he is halfway across the country, | 但他和你隔着大半个美国 |
[22:48] | and we can’t even travel yet. | 封城期间还有旅行禁令 |
[22:50] | Look, God forbid, this thing gets any worse, | 我虽然不希望如此 可是如果情况有变 |
[22:54] | he might have to make decisions regarding your care. | 他可能就得替你做性命攸关的决定 |
[22:58] | And you know those decisions can be rough over the phone. | 你也知道 在电话里远程做这种决定会很难 |
[23:03] | You need to pick someone local. | 你应该选一个在这里的人 |
[23:05] | Amelia can’t even decide what’s for dinner. | 艾米莉娅都决定不了晚饭该吃什么 |
[23:11] | Maggie… She doesn’t know when it’s time for someone to die. | 麦琪… 她不明白 人终究是要走的 |
[23:14] | She has a hard time letting them go, so… | 她很难接受人离去 所以… |
[23:19] | At least Alex will pull the plug if I need him to. | 至少阿历克斯能在我需要时让我走 |
[23:27] | Let’s just talk about s-something else, please. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[23:32] | I’m about to scrub in on a hepatic pregnancy | 我准备做一台宫外孕手术 |
[23:35] | where the fetus is attached to the liver. | 婴儿和肝脏相连 |
[23:40] | No! Alive? | 不可能 婴儿还活着吗 |
[23:45] | I’m so jealous. | 我太嫉妒你了 |
[23:54] | Removing the bone. Rongeur. | 移除骨头 咬骨钳 |
[23:56] | Careful around the ulnar nerve. | 小心尺骨神经的周围 |
[23:57] | You want to take over, Helm? | 你要接手吗 赫尔姆 |
[23:58] | Dr. J’s right. People need sex right now. | J博士是对的 人们现在需要做爱 |
[24:02] | More than ever. | 比任何时候都需要 |
[24:05] | It’s therapeutic. | 做爱有助于疗愈人们 |
[24:06] | What if you live in a house | 如果你住在一间 |
[24:07] | that’s like Los Angeles International Airport on Thanksgiving Day? | 像感恩节的洛杉矶国际机场一样繁忙的房子里 |
[24:11] | Your flight is delayed, and there’s no place to sit. | 你的航班延误了 没地方坐 |
[24:14] | The bathrooms are disgusting. | 洗手间还很恶心 |
[24:16] | Forget regular sex. You don’t even want to eat. | 别说做爱了 你甚至都不想吃饭 |
[24:18] | Looks like this artery’s thrombosed. | 这根动脉看上去有血栓 |
[24:21] | Can you fix it? | 你能解决吗 |
[24:21] | I’ve got to harvest a vein and place a graft. | 我要采集一条静脉用来移植 |
[24:24] | Take a little bit longer, but, yeah. | 要多花一点时间 但我可以解决 |
[24:26] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[24:27] | I fear the night at Meredith’s house like a medieval villager. | 我像中世纪村民一样害怕梅瑞狄斯家的夜晚 |
[24:32] | Vessel loops. | 吊带 |
[24:38] | “Mama Ortiz”? | 你叫”妈妈奥提兹” |
[24:41] | Better than the one you suggested. | 起码比你起的名字好听 |
[24:43] | Uh, fine. Can you tell me why you’re not, uh, in the ER? | 能告诉我为什么你不在急诊吗 |
[24:46] | Jensen is on Discharges. | 是詹森负责办理出院 |
[24:48] | Yeah, Jensen quit after two hours, and so did Stewart. | 詹森工作两个小时之后辞职了 斯图尔特也是 |
[24:52] | Okay, well, why hasn’t Mrs., uh, Cooley been discharged? | 好吧 为什么库里太太还没出院 |
[24:56] | I decided not to discharge her. | 我决定不让她出院 |
[24:58] | Her chart is a mess. | 她的病历一团糟 |
[24:59] | Hand-off communication has been nonexistent. | 交班时完全没人交流病人情况 |
[25:02] | She’s supposed to be discharged to Hillridge Nursing Facility? | 她应该要被送到希尔里奇养老院 |
[25:06] | – You ever heard of it? – I — | -你听说过这家养老院吗 -我… |
[25:07] | Yeah, 17 new Covid cases, 19 deaths. | 那里新增17例新冠肺炎 19例死亡 |
[25:10] | Okay, the-these are all things | 这些事情 |
[25:11] | that can be discussed with her doctor. | 都可以和她的医生讨论 |
[25:13] | Great. I would love that. | 太好了 我非常乐意 |
[25:14] | Where is Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生在哪里 |
[25:16] | Look, Dr. Grey is — | 听着 格蕾医生 |
[25:18] | She’s off today. | 她今天不上班 |
[25:19] | Look, your diligence has been noted, | 我很欣赏你的勤奋 |
[25:21] | but these are extraordinary times. | 但现在是特殊情况 |
[25:22] | Let’s not forget that we’re in the middle of a pandemic. | 别忘了我们身处于一场疫情 |
[25:24] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我没有忘记 |
[25:26] | Before med school, I spent 20 years as a social worker. | 我在读医学院之前 做了二十年社工 |
[25:29] | I was there through H1N1. | 我经历过甲型流感 |
[25:31] | And I know that people deserve better. | 我知道人们应该被更好地对待 |
[25:33] | Especially in a pandemic. | 尤其是在疫情发生的时候 |
[25:35] | So I’m not discharging her. | 所以我不会让她出院的 |
[25:37] | Have Dr. Grey call me. | 让格蕾医生给我打电话 |
[25:41] | Someone’s messing with me, right? | 一定是有人在和我开玩笑 |
[25:42] | We got a 26-weeker attached to the liver? Still viable? | 26周婴儿连着肝脏 而他还活着吗 |
[25:45] | Come see for yourself. Liver’s exposed. | 过来自己看吧 肝脏已经暴露了 |
[25:50] | Hello there, little one. | 你好 小东西 |
[25:53] | Okay, let’s go through it again. | 我们再过一遍流程 |
[25:54] | The placenta has left the liver extremely friable. | 胎盘让肝脏极其脆弱 |
[25:56] | We cut. We get the baby out. We leave the placenta intact. | 我们切断 把婴儿取出来 保证胎盘完好 |
[25:59] | Otherwise, she could bleed out. | 否则她会失血过多 |
[26:01] | Which she will not. | 她不会失血过多的 |
[26:01] | Everyone in this room needs a little joy. | 这间屋子里的每个人都要开心一点 |
[26:06] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[26:07] | Weirdest C-section I’ve ever done. | 我做过的最奇怪的剖腹手术 |
[26:10] | – Also ready. – Here we go. | -也好了 -来吧 |
[26:12] | Cutting into the amniotic sac. | 剪开羊膜囊 |
[26:19] | Clamps for the umbilical cord. | 脐带钳 |
[26:20] | Heavy scissors. | 重型剪刀 |
[26:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:30] | I’m not seeing any movement. | 没看见动 |
[26:32] | Prepare to intubate immediately. | 立即准备插管 |
[26:40] | Where is all this blood coming from? | 哪来这么多血 |
[26:42] | Oh, the right hepatic artery. | 右肝动脉 |
[26:44] | More suction. | 再吸 |
[26:45] | How’s Luna? | 卢娜怎么样 |
[26:48] | Apgar 2, maybe 3. | 阿普加得分2 也许3 |
[26:50] | Still trying to get the tube in. Come on. | 还在插管 加油 |
[26:52] | Come on, come on, come — | 加油 加油 加油 |
[26:54] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[26:55] | Bag her, please. | 给她上气袋 |
[27:00] | Okay, we need to get her up to the unit as fast as possible. | 我们要尽快把她送到保温房 |
[27:03] | Go. | 走 |
[27:10] | Ready, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, come on. | 好了 走 走 走 |
[27:12] | More lap pads, more. | 还要纱垫 还要 |
[27:13] | More, more — | 还要 还要 |
[27:14] | We should resect the right lobe. | 我们应该切除右叶 |
[27:16] | No, that could lead to liver failure. No. | 不行 可能会导致肝衰竭 不行 |
[27:19] | Then we put her on dialysis and get her on the transplant list. | 那我们就给她做透析 让她上移植名单 |
[27:21] | That’s not as easy as it used to be. Hold on. | 现在不如以前那么简单了 等等 |
[27:24] | I’m not gonna let her die before she sees her kid. Clamp. | 我不会让她连孩子都没见着就死了 钳子 |
[27:27] | Hold on! Hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[27:33] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[27:35] | Okay. Okay, do it. | 好吧 好吧 切 |
[27:37] | Bovie. | 电烧灼器 |
[28:01] | You look like crap. | 你看上去一团糟 |
[28:03] | Look who’s talking. | 看看谁在说话 |
[28:05] | I got a 26-week-old baby looks stronger than you. | 我刚接生了个26周的婴儿 比你还强壮 |
[28:08] | Liver baby? | 肝脏宝宝 |
[28:11] | So, I hear you’re looking for a POA. | 我听说你在找委托人 |
[28:13] | Are you here to volunteer? | 你是来毛遂自荐的吗 |
[28:15] | I am cold, calculating, | 我冷漠 精于算计 |
[28:16] | couldn’t care less about you or your kids, so… | 一点也不关心你和孩子 所以… |
[28:19] | Everyone is family. I don’t want to do that to them. | 大家都是家人 我不想那样对他们 |
[28:22] | Then don’t. Write down on paper what you want, | 那就不要 在纸上写下你想要的 |
[28:24] | every last detail, and then choose someone who’ll defend it. | 每一个细节 然后找个会替你严格执行的人 |
[28:27] | The people who love you the most, you know, | 最爱你的人 |
[28:29] | they’re going to beg them to do something, anything to save you. | 他们会恳求做点什么 任何可以救你的措施 |
[28:31] | So choose someone who’ll choose you, over and over again. | 选一个每次都会选你的人 |
[28:36] | Is that what you did for your wife? | 你就是这样对你妻子的吗 |
[28:38] | Uh, no — knew better than that. | 不是 我有自知之明 |
[28:40] | But her sister followed every last wish that Abi wanted, | 但她妹妹遵守了阿比的每一个遗愿 |
[28:43] | no matter how much we all hated it. | 不管我们有多反对 |
[28:47] | Go on, get some rest. | 去吧 好好休息 |
[28:49] | I’m afraid… | 我担心… |
[28:53] | If I fall asleep… | 如果我睡着了… |
[28:57] | I’m afraid I might not wake up. | 我担心我醒不过来了 |
[29:04] | Everyone’s scared of you, Grey. You know that? | 大家都怕你 格蕾 你知道吗 |
[29:07] | It’s ’cause you’re fierce. | 因为你很凶 |
[29:09] | You’ve got teeth, grit. | 你有威力 有勇气 |
[29:11] | You fight to the bloody death | 哪怕是最愚蠢的小事 |
[29:12] | about the stupidest, little things. | 你也要拼到底 |
[29:17] | This virus has got nothing on you. | 这个病毒根本无法和你相比 |
[29:37] | We successfully removed the bone fragment | 我们成功地清除了骨头碎片 |
[29:39] | and removed a blood clot from your artery. | 清除了你动脉中的血栓 |
[29:41] | And fortunately, the nerve was intact. | 幸运的是 神经完好无损 |
[29:43] | You’re not gonna get your feeling back immediately, | 你不会立即恢复知觉 |
[29:45] | but we’re confident you will over the next few months. | 但我们相信接下来的几个月内你一定会恢复 |
[29:47] | And you still have your hand. The hand. | 你的手保住了 那只手 |
[29:51] | We’ll get you an occupational therapist, | 我们会给你找个职业治疗师 |
[29:52] | go through some exercises to help you in your recovery. | 做些练习来帮你恢复 |
[29:55] | I have my own regimen. | 我有自己的办法 |
[29:56] | I exercise my hands five hours a week. | 我每周锻炼我的手五小时 |
[30:00] | Maybe you could just take your time | 也许你可以不着急采用 |
[30:02] | with whatever your… regular routine is. | 你的习惯做法 |
[30:06] | You want to know my secret, don’t you? | 你们想知道我的秘密 对吧 |
[30:08] | – Nah, I think we’re good. – Nah, no thanks. | -不 我们不想知道 -不了 谢谢 |
[30:09] | Yes. I do, please, tha-thank you. | 是的 我想知道 谢谢 |
[30:13] | I ask my clients what they want. | 我会询问我客户们的需求 |
[30:17] | And I listen. | 而且我会听进去 |
[30:31] | Your plan worked. | 你的计划成功了 |
[30:33] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[30:34] | Well, you had to know I’m not the man for this job. | 你必须知道 我不适合这项工作 |
[30:36] | Those kids are terrified. | 那些孩子被吓坏了 |
[30:38] | At least the ones who haven’t already quit. | 至少是那些还没辞职的 |
[30:39] | And the ones who stayed have no idea what they’re doing | 还有那些不知道自己在干什么而留下的 |
[30:41] | and I have no idea how to show them. | 我不知道要怎么教他们 |
[30:42] | Or you just don’t want to. | 或许你只是不想教 |
[30:44] | Maybe you’re unaware because it’s always come naturally to you, | 也许你没意识到 因为你总是信手拈来 |
[30:47] | but teaching the way that you do it, it’s a gift. | 但像你那样教学是种天赋 |
[30:50] | It’s not a talent we all have. | 这种天赋不是每个人都有 |
[30:52] | Amelia Shepherd said that you were the best teacher she ever had. | 艾米莉娅·谢博德曾说你是她遇到的最棒的老师 |
[30:56] | That’s why I gave you the job. | 所以我才把这项工作交给你 |
[30:59] | I teach neurosurgeons how to cut. | 我会教神经外科医生如何做手术 |
[31:01] | I don’t teach kids how to walk through a pandemic. | 我不教孩子们如何度过疫情 |
[31:05] | I can’t give them what they need right now. | 我给不了他们现在所需要的 |
[31:09] | You can. | 你可以 |
[31:20] | I basically showered in sanitizer, | 我之前基本上用消毒剂洗了澡 |
[31:22] | but better safe than sorry, right? | 但小心驶得万年船 对吗 |
[31:26] | How was your surgery? | 你的手术怎么样 |
[31:27] | Well, it was a crush injury to the hand. | 是手部挤压伤 |
[31:30] | The patient was some sort of sex therapist. | 病人算是个性爱治疗师 |
[31:34] | Apparently he’s very well-known for helping women | 显然 他以帮助女人达到 |
[31:37] | achieve their goals 37 times. | 37次高潮而闻名 |
[31:43] | Like, in one sitting? | 一次性爱吗 |
[31:46] | It was advertised as one event, yes. | 对 据说是一次 |
[31:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:57] | No, no, I’m sorry. | 不 不 对不起 |
[32:02] | I don’t — I don’t think I know what’s wrong. | 我 我想我不知道出什么事了 |
[32:04] | Meredith is still in the hospital. | 梅瑞迪斯还在医院 |
[32:06] | And the kids are all waiting for me to tell them | 孩子们都在等我告诉他们 |
[32:07] | that everything is going to be fine, | 一切都会好的 |
[32:08] | but I just keep turning around and wondering | 但我只是背过身 想着 |
[32:11] | who the person is who is going to tell you and me that. | 谁来告诉你我一切都会好的 |
[32:15] | I’m so tired… | 我实在太累了 |
[32:17] | that I don’t even recognize myself. | 我甚至都认不出自己 |
[32:19] | I-I don’t even know what pants are. | 我甚至都不知道裤子是什么了 |
[32:21] | There’s a global medical crisis going on, and I can’t even help. | 全球医疗危机正在上演 而我没法帮忙 |
[32:24] | And I can’t turn my brain off | 我无法和一般人一样 |
[32:25] | with a glass of wine like normal people. | 用杯酒就让自己停止思考 |
[32:27] | I’m — I’m, uh — I’m going to explode. | 我 我 我快要爆炸了 |
[32:31] | You want me to take the kids? | 你想让我去照顾孩子们吗 |
[32:33] | They’re asleep. | 他们都睡了 |
[32:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:39] | How about you tell me what you want… | 要不你告诉我你想要什么 |
[32:42] | and I will get it for you. Anything. | 我会满足你 任何事都行 |
[32:48] | 37 times? | 37次吗 |
[32:52] | That’s what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[32:54] | I just need to feel something other than overwhelming despair. | 我只是想感受一些除彻底绝望之外的其他情绪 |
[33:02] | I was at the hospital. I-I — | 我之前在医院来着 |
[33:05] | I was planning on keeping my distance until I could get tested. | 我本想着在检测前保持距离的 |
[33:08] | Well, who says we can’t do this six feet apart? | 谁说不能隔着六英尺的距离做这个呢 |
[33:28] | Dr. Leon, call the blood bank. | 莱诺医生 呼叫血库 |
[33:29] | Dr. Leon, call the blood bank. | 莱诺医生 呼叫血库 |
[33:36] | Do you have time to let me buy you a-a bad cup of coffee or…? | 你有时间让我请你喝一杯烂咖啡或是什么吗 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry we haven’t talked a lot. I — | 很抱歉咱们没怎么好好说话 |
[33:43] | The past few months haven’t been easy for me and for — | 对我来说 过去几个月不算轻松 |
[33:46] | Oh, I’ve been having a-a grand time. | 我一直挺开心的 |
[33:49] | – Tom, I — – Teddy, what would be really great | -汤姆 我 -泰迪 如果你现在没在这里 |
[33:52] | is if, uh, you weren’t here right now. | 其实会更好 |
[33:56] | Because you broke me again and I still love you. | 因为你再一次伤害了我 而我却依然爱着你 |
[34:02] | But I got to get over you because | 但是我得忘掉你 因为 |
[34:04] | I’ve had enough misery for one life. | 我这一生已经受够苦难了 |
[34:10] | Just the man I was looking for. | 正好找到我要找到的人了 |
[34:11] | Great. What now? | 真好 现在什么情况 |
[34:13] | You tested positive for Covid-19. | 你的新冠测试结果呈阳性 |
[34:15] | Funny. Kick a man when he’s down. | 真搞笑 真是雪上加霜啊 |
[34:17] | 14-day quarantine. Hospital policy. | 要隔离14天 这是医院的政策 |
[34:19] | Contact tracing team will be in touch. | 密接者追踪小组会联系你 |
[34:22] | – I’m… No, I’m not symptomatic. – Go home, Tom. | -我 我没有症状啊 -回家吧 汤姆 |
[34:25] | Don’t stop at the store. Just go home. Stay home. | 别在商场停留 直接回家 待在家里 |
[34:27] | Try not to infect anyone else. | 别再感染其他人了 |
[34:33] | Maybe you should put your mask back on. | 也许你该把口罩再戴上 |
[34:36] | Right. Um… | 是的 |
[35:03] | God, it’s good to see your — | 天啊 能见到你真好 |
[35:06] | W-What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:08] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 我不知道自己还能这样撑多久 |
[35:11] | 53 people. | 53个人了 |
[35:15] | That’s how many have died on my watch | 这是自疫情开始以来 |
[35:17] | since this thing started. 53. | 死在我手里的病人 53人 |
[35:19] | And most of them have been Black women, so that means — | 他们中的绝大多数都是黑人女性 这意味着 |
[35:23] | The same thing’s happening here. | 这里也是同样的情况 |
[35:26] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[35:27] | I lost a patient this morning. | 今早我有个病人去世了 |
[35:31] | Rosalie Lewis. | 罗莎莉·路易斯 |
[35:34] | She was so funny. | 她人很幽默 |
[35:36] | She, um… | 她 |
[35:38] | She thanked me every single time I came in to check on her, | 每次我去看她 她都会感谢我 |
[35:40] | and… | 而且 |
[35:44] | watching her talk to her daughter on the phone, | 看着她和她的女儿打电话 |
[35:47] | it reminded me of the way that my mom used to talk to me. | 让我想起我妈妈以前和我聊天时的情景 |
[35:51] | I never thought the day would come | 我从未想过会有这样的一天 |
[35:52] | when it would feel like a privilege | 在我妈妈去世时 |
[35:54] | to have held my mother’s hand while she died. | 握着她的手都变成了一种奢望 |
[35:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[36:01] | Rosalie deserved a better death than this. | 罗莎莉不该这样寂寞地死了 |
[36:04] | She deserved to not be a statistic. | 她不该只是成为统计中的一个数据 |
[36:09] | I know. | 我懂 |
[36:13] | And I’m scared for my sister. | 而且我很为我姐姐担心 |
[36:15] | I’m — I’m — I’m — I’m trying so hard not to be scared, but… | 我 很努力地不去害怕担心 但是 |
[36:20] | I’m scared. | 我真的很担心 |
[36:34] | Hi, Luna. | 你好啊 卢娜 |
[36:38] | Your mommy is asleep right now, | 你妈妈现在在睡觉呢 |
[36:40] | but she is gonna be so excited to meet you. | 但她真的会很高兴见到你的 |
[36:46] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[36:48] | – Joy. – Yeah. | -天赐福音吧 -是的 |
[36:50] | She developed in a liver and was born in a pandemic. | 她长在了肝脏的边上 又在疫情中出生 |
[36:55] | She is a survivor. | 她真是个幸存者 |
[36:59] | Your work these last few days hasn’t gone unnoticed. | 过去几天你的付出大家都看在眼里 |
[37:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:07] | Meredith has to be okay, Bailey. | 梅瑞狄斯必须没事 贝利 |
[37:10] | She has to be okay. | 她必须没事 |
[37:23] | This feels like payback. | 真是报应啊 |
[37:25] | Damn right it is. | 就是的 |
[37:26] | And you’re sure you want me to have your POA | 你真的希望我做你的委托人 |
[37:28] | and not Maggie or Amelia? | 不找麦琪或者艾米莉娅吗 |
[37:31] | You’ve known me my whole life. | 你了解我的全部人生 |
[37:34] | You’re the only one I can trust | 如果我脑死亡了 |
[37:37] | to pull the plug if my brain is gone. | 我相信你是唯一能不犹豫拔掉插头的人 |
[37:39] | I’ll do every damn thing I can first. | 我会提前竭尽全力不让你脑死亡 |
[37:42] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[37:45] | And you — you don’t want to be put on a vent? | 你 你不希望上呼吸机吗 |
[37:50] | There’s a shortage. | 呼吸机短缺 |
[37:51] | I don’t want to take one from somebody who needs it. | 我不想从真正需要的人手里抢走一台 |
[37:55] | What if that someone’s you? | 如果真正需要的人就是你呢 |
[37:59] | It’s not. Not yet. | 不可能 我还没到那程度 |
[38:02] | My kids need me. | 我的孩子们需要我 |
[38:04] | We all need you. | 我们都需要你 |
[38:17] | They’re ready for you. | 他们都准备好了 |
[38:40] | They say following the rules saves lives. | 人们说遵守流程能拯救生命 |
[38:43] | When you decided to go to med school, | 当你们决定去学医 |
[38:45] | you had dreams of a career. | 你们一定对职业生涯充满梦想 |
[38:48] | I know this isn’t it. | 我知道不是现在这样 |
[38:50] | It’s not mine either. | 我也不想这样 |
[38:51] | I want to be in an OR. | 我希望进手术室 |
[38:53] | I want to be cutting. | 我想做手术 |
[38:57] | I want to hold my patient’s hand, skin to skin. | 我想握住患者的手 没有阻隔 |
[39:02] | I want to meet their loved ones. | 我想当面和他们所爱的人交谈 |
[39:04] | I want to be in the before. | 我想回到过去那样 |
[39:08] | But the before is gone. | 但过去已经过去了 |
[39:11] | We’re in the now. | 我们活在现在 |
[39:13] | And people are looking to us to guide them through it. | 患者们都指望我们带领大家度过疫情 |
[39:17] | And we will. | 我们一定能度过 |
[39:19] | I’ll teach you the jobs that need to get done. | 我会教给你们工作所需的技能 |
[39:21] | I will make sure that you learn as much as you can. | 我会督促你们尽自己全力学习更多 |
[39:26] | And we’ll be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[39:28] | We’ll get through this together. | 我们会一起度过 |
[39:34] | But what happens when life suddenly changes the game entirely? | 但如果生活突然之间天翻地覆又该怎么办 |
[40:03] | What happens when you find yourself | 面对完全未知的领域 |
[40:04] | walking on totally new ground? | 又会发生些什么 |
[40:07] | You could walk, too, you know! | 你也可以到我这来呀 |
[40:08] | – Wouldn’t make a difference! – Why not?! | -没有区别 -为什么 |
[40:10] | Because the sand isn’t real, Meredith! | 因为沙子不是真的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:43] | You said it wasn’t real! | 你说沙子不是真的 |
[40:46] | Ugh, I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[40:47] | You love me. God knows I love you. | 你爱我 天啊我也好爱你 |
[40:53] | I’ll be right here when you’re ready. | 等你准备好的时候 我就在这 |
[40:57] | I wish I knew. | 真希望我能知道 |