时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When a virus finds its way into our bodies… | 当病毒通过各种方式进入体内 |
[00:11] | …our immune system unleashes an attack. | 触发免疫系统发起攻击 |
[00:17] | It puts up a good fight and then stands down. | 消灭病毒后便会平息 |
[00:24] | Or at least that’s what it’s supposed to do. | 这是常态免疫系统的机能 |
[00:33] | Sometimes the system works so hard | 但有时免疫系统会过度反应 |
[00:34] | that it goes completely off the rails. | 甚至完全失去控制 |
[00:39] | Immune cells start attacking healthy tissue. | 免疫细胞开始攻击健康组织 |
[00:42] | They flood the lungs, clot the blood, | 导致肺部积水 形成血栓 |
[00:45] | cause vessels to leak, and shut down organs. | 使血管破裂 器官衰竭 |
[00:49] | Our own body wreaks havoc on itself. | 人体自我攻击 |
[01:02] | It’s called the cytokine storm. | 这称为细胞因子风暴 |
[01:14] | And it takes a miracle to stop it. | 一旦发生就回天乏术 |
[01:30] | Okay, better lung sounds than yesterday, | 肺音比昨天好 |
[01:32] | and your inflammatory markers are decreasing. | 炎症指标也在下降 |
[01:34] | But, uh, how do you feel? | 不过 你感觉如何 |
[01:36] | Like I’ve been asleep for a week or a month. | 像是我沉睡了一周或一月 |
[01:39] | It’s like that whether you have COVID or not. | 不管是否患上新冠 都是这感觉 |
[01:40] | You’ve been mostly asleep for eight days. | 过去八天你大部分时间都在睡觉 |
[01:44] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[01:46] | Have they been a lot? Be honest. | 是不是很难带 老实告诉我 |
[01:47] | This week? | 这一周吗 |
[01:48] | Ellis is leaving dishes all over the house. | 爱丽丝在屋子里乱丢碗碟 |
[01:50] | Bailey is mad that he can’t fly. | 贝利因为不能飞而发脾气 |
[01:54] | And Zola’s teacher has asked that Zola stop correcting her. | 佐拉的老师让她不要一直纠正错误 |
[01:58] | When can I leave? | 我什么时候能出院 |
[02:00] | Your oxygen requirements are decreasing, | 你的供氧需求下降 |
[02:01] | so if they continue in that direction, | 如果持续改善 |
[02:03] | we could probably discharge you within a week. | 也许一周内可以出院 |
[02:07] | I’ll be back in an hour to run another ABG, okay? | 我一小时后再做动脉血气体分析 |
[02:10] | Take a deep breath for me, there, Shanice. | 深呼吸 沙妮斯 |
[02:12] | Good. Another one. | 好的 再一次 |
[02:15] | I didn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[02:16] | Hush, sweetie. You are brave. You are a hero. | 嘘 宝贝 你很勇敢 是个英雄 |
[02:19] | Rescue someone, did you? | 你救人了 对吧 |
[02:20] | Herself and her friend. | 救了她自己和朋友 |
[02:22] | From a fire? That’s incredible. | 救出火灾现场吗 真了不起 |
[02:23] | By starting a fire. | 通过放火救人 |
[02:25] | Some animal kidnapped them and locked them up in his house. | 那畜生绑架她们 将她们锁在屋子里 |
[02:28] | It was the only way they could get out. | 这是唯一的逃跑办法 |
[02:29] | Oh, my God. That’s — | 天啊 这 |
[02:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:33] | Jada Williams. Smoke inhalation, | 洁妲·威廉斯 吸入烟雾 |
[02:34] | second degree burns to the left hand. | 左手二级烧伤 |
[02:36] | – Jada! Are you okay? – Where’s your mother? | -洁妲 你没事吧 -你妈妈呢 |
[02:38] | They took her. They arrested her! | 他们带走妈妈 逮捕了她 |
[02:40] | – Wait, why would they — – Montgomery from 19 | -什么 为什么 -19号消防局蒙哥马利说 |
[02:42] | said there was an altercation with police at the scene. | 她妈妈在现场跟警察争执 |
[02:44] | – Obviously some mix-up. – It’s okay. | -肯定是有什么误会 -没事的 |
[02:45] | It’s a mistake, okay? They’ll let her out. | 是搞错了吧 他们会放了她的 |
[02:47] | Where’s your father? Did your mother call him? | 你爸爸呢 你妈妈打电话给他了吗 |
[02:49] | He went to see my grandma in Nevada. | 他去内华达州看我奶奶了 |
[02:50] | She wouldn’t stop going out in public without a mask. | 奶奶出门不肯戴口罩 |
[02:52] | Okay. We’ll figure it out. | 好吧 我们会想办法 |
[02:55] | We’ll be okay. | 大家都会没事的 |
[02:55] | Schmitt, get her a chest X-ray | 施密特 带她去照胸部X光 |
[02:57] | and page Avery to come and have a look at this hand. | 呼叫艾弗里来看看她的手 |
[03:04] | Did we have a date and I forgot about it? | 是我忘了我们有约吗 |
[03:06] | Mer’s awake. | 梅醒了 |
[03:08] | Really? That’s incredible! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[03:10] | We weaned her off of high flow O2. | 我们降低了她的供氧量 |
[03:12] | Her PaO2 is 88. | 她的血氧分压是88 |
[03:14] | She even laughed! | 她还笑了 |
[03:15] | She’s awake! God! | 她醒了 天啊 |
[03:20] | That sounded a little crazy. | 我听起来疯疯癫癫的 |
[03:21] | But it’s just been so dark around here. | 但最近真是太黑暗了 |
[03:23] | I hear you. | 是啊 |
[03:25] | But you’re still shining on my end. | 但你在我看来依然闪亮 |
[03:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[03:30] | Oh, I’m in my car, in a-a grocery store parking lot. | 我在车里 在一家杂货店的停车场 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God. There is another woman, isn’t there? | 我的天哪 你有别的女人了 对吧 |
[03:37] | You know, I, uh, hate for you to find out this way, | 我本不希望这样让你发现 |
[03:39] | but, you know, I’m just not cut out for | 但我只是不太适合 |
[03:41] | the whole long-distance thing. | 这个异地恋 |
[03:42] | Yeah, well, it was nice while it lasted. | 没错 不过我们有过美好的时刻 |
[03:46] | I’m so happy about Meredith. | 我真为梅瑞狄斯感到高兴 |
[03:48] | Truly. | 真的 |
[03:50] | Now let me go buy my eggs. | 现在我要去买鸡蛋了 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Evening rounds was uneventful. | 晚班没什么事 |
[03:58] | But Ms. Fisher complained of a tenderness around the incision. | 但费舍尔女士说切口附近有触痛 |
[04:01] | Okay. I’ll check on her as soon as I can. | 好 我有空尽快去看她 |
[04:04] | Uh, Wilson, I know you’ve taken on some of Grey’s cases, | 威尔逊 我知道你接手了格蕾的一些病例 |
[04:08] | and now with Bailey’s mother passing… | 现在贝利的母亲又去世了… |
[04:11] | I’m asking a lot of you. | 我给你的负担太重了 |
[04:12] | Well, she’s awake now. | 她现在醒了 |
[04:13] | But she still needs time to recover. | 但她仍然需要时间康复 |
[04:15] | Right. Just wishful thinking. | 对 只是充满希望的想法 |
[04:18] | – Yeah. – Um — Oh, uh, uh, sir, | -好吧 -主任 |
[04:19] | w-when you have a minute, I was wondering if I could talk to you | 如果你有时间 我想跟你谈谈 |
[04:21] | about something that I am considering… | 一些我在考虑的事情 |
[04:23] | …um, career-wise. | 工作方面的 |
[04:27] | Oh, damn it. | 糟糕 |
[04:29] | Oh, well, it doesn’t have to be now. | 不必现在就谈 |
[04:30] | I’m sure that you are dying to go home. | 我知道你肯定很想回家 |
[04:35] | No one’s leaving here tonight. | 今晚谁也不能走 |
[04:45] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[04:46] | What? No Magpie? | 怎么 不叫我麦琪鹊了 |
[04:48] | You said you hate my nicknames. | 你说你讨厌我起的外号 |
[04:49] | Which only seemed to increase your pleasure in using them. | 这样似乎只会让你叫得更起劲 |
[04:55] | Alright. | 好的 |
[04:57] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[05:02] | Alright. Still diminished, but decent. | 好的 还是比较衰弱 但还过得去 |
[05:05] | Who slapped you with the happy stick? | 谁给你吸笑气了 |
[05:08] | Meredith’s awake. | 梅瑞狄斯醒了 |
[05:10] | Maybe I won’t die alone and forgotten. | 也许我不会孤独死去 被人遗忘了 |
[05:13] | I’m basing my chances of beating this thing | 我根据格蕾能不能挺过来 |
[05:15] | on Grey pulling through. | 估算自己战胜病魔的机率 |
[05:17] | She’s a lot, uh, feistier. | 她比我更有活力 |
[05:19] | And younger. | 也更年轻 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna come check on you in an hour. | 我过一小时再回来看你 |
[05:25] | Try to get some rest. | 尽量休息一下 |
[05:26] | I literally have no choice. | 我其实没有别的选择 |
[05:33] | Know any good jokes? | 有什么好玩的笑话吗 |
[05:38] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[05:49] | Hey. Great news about Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯的事真是好消息 |
[05:51] | Yeah. Great. | 对 真好 |
[05:54] | Listen up. Seattle Pres has reached capacity. | 听着 西雅图长老会医院已经到极限了 |
[05:57] | Which means we should expect to receive | 也就是说我们要准备好迎接 |
[06:00] | about twice the patients per day. | 日均两倍的患者 |
[06:03] | We are activating surge capacity protocol. | 我们要启动接诊量剧增的处理流程 |
[06:07] | Hey, I’m not happy about it, either. | 这事我也不高兴 |
[06:09] | We need to double up on every room we can. | 我们要尽量让每间房的容纳人数翻倍 |
[06:12] | We are converting this cafeteria to COVID overflow tonight. | 我们今晚要改建餐厅 容纳新增新冠患者 |
[06:16] | We need all available hands, including residents. | 我们需要所有空余的人手 包括住院医生 |
[06:19] | You will now take care of COVID patients. | 你们现在要负责新冠患者了 |
[06:23] | So, call home, make arrangements, | 打电话回家 做好各项安排 |
[06:25] | check your inboxes for assignments. | 到邮箱查看你的工作安排 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | I didn’t get an e-mail. | 我没收到邮件 |
[06:30] | Because you’re not supposed to be here. You should be at home. | 因为你不该在这里 你应该回家 |
[06:33] | I’m not exposing my kids to COVID | 我的孩子这周失去了外婆 |
[06:35] | the week they lost their grandma. | 我不能再让他们接触到新冠病毒 |
[06:36] | Then go to a hotel. | 那就去住酒店 |
[06:38] | You told me you couldn’t leave this place when it needed you. | 你说过只要这里需要你 你就不会离开 |
[06:41] | Well, neither can I. | 我也一样 |
[06:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Patient transfer. | 病人转移 |
[06:47] | – Bailey, if you need to leave to go home — – I won’t. | -贝利 如果你想回家… -我不想 |
[06:57] | We want to do a chest X-ray | 我们想做个拍张胸片 |
[06:58] | to make sure the smoke didn’t damage your lungs, okay? | 确保烟没有损害你的肺 好吗 |
[07:00] | Shouldn’t take long. | 不会花太长时间 |
[07:01] | We’re gonna have to do the same for you, too. | 我们也给你做相同的检测 |
[07:03] | Let me just finish this hand first. | 让我先处理好这只手 |
[07:05] | I pushed on the vent thing to get out, | 我推了一下通风口想出来 |
[07:07] | but the fire made it really hot. | 但火把它烧得很热 |
[07:10] | – Stupid. – Hello? | -太蠢了 -你好 |
[07:11] | No, no. It sounds smart. | 不不 听上去很聪明 |
[07:13] | Sure. Hold on. Let me ask. | 好的 稍等 我问问 |
[07:16] | This is Jada’s father. Can they talk? | 是洁妲的父亲 他们能通话吗 |
[07:17] | Of course. I’m almost done here. | 当然 我马上就处理完了 |
[07:20] | I-I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:21] | Daddy, I’m — I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[07:22] | We didn’t mean to do anything bad. | 我们不想做坏事 |
[07:26] | Any word on the mother? | 有母亲的消息吗 |
[07:27] | – Can’t believe they arrested her. – I can. | -不敢相信他们逮捕了她 -我可以 |
[07:29] | Nothing yet, but we need to get them transferred upstairs. | 还没有 但我们要把她们转移到楼上 |
[07:31] | – What? – Now? We’ve only just gotten them anywhere near calm. | -什么 -现在吗 我们才让她们冷静下来 |
[07:34] | They’re bringing the kidnapper here, | 他们要把绑匪送过来 |
[07:35] | and Montgomery said that he is belligerent. | 蒙哥马利说他好战 |
[07:37] | Absolutely not. We’re not bringing him to this hospital. | 坚决不行 我们不能让他进这家医院 |
[07:40] | I’m as against it as you are. | 我跟你一样反对 |
[07:41] | But Seattle Pres has closed their doors, | 但是西雅图长老会医院已经关门了 |
[07:42] | and he has to go somewhere. | 他必须要治疗 |
[07:52] | Okay. Sats are incredible. | 好了 血氧饱和度很好 |
[07:54] | Must be able to do those in your sleep by now. | 你现在睡着到能做这些了吧 |
[07:56] | Sleep? What sleep? | 睡觉 什么睡觉 |
[07:58] | Kidding. I’ve been getting sleep. | 开玩笑的 我最近睡眠很充足 |
[08:01] | How are my patients doing? | 我的病人都怎么样了 |
[08:04] | Okay, Randall, Thompson, and Patel… | 好吧 兰德尔 汤姆森和帕特尔 |
[08:07] | they were all discharged. They recovered. | 他们都出院了 康复了 |
[08:08] | Walker? | 沃克呢 |
[08:10] | Did his son get to see him at least? | 至少他儿子见到他最后一面了吧 |
[08:11] | He barely made it in time, but yeah. | 他差点没赶上 但见到了 |
[08:16] | Wish I could help. | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[08:19] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果能给你点安慰的话 |
[08:20] | I’ve been working here every single day, | 我每天都在这里上班 |
[08:22] | and I don’t really feel like I’m much help, either. | 也没觉得自己帮上了什么忙 |
[08:27] | Look, I really hate to go, but — | 听着 我真不想走 但是 |
[08:29] | No. Go. It’s okay. | 不 去吧 没关系 |
[08:33] | It’s really good to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音真好 |
[08:42] | Fire marshal says no more than 30 beds. | 消防局长说不能超过三十张病床 |
[08:45] | Has Supply brought down the pulse oxes yet? | 供应处把脉搏血氧计拿下来了吗 |
[08:47] | Yes, they’re being delivered as we speak. | 是的 在我们说话的时候送到了 |
[08:49] | And we got an additional four high flows. | 我们还多了四台高流量供氧仪 |
[08:51] | How? | 怎么会 |
[08:52] | We lost the patients who were using them. | 之前使用它们的病人去世了 |
[08:57] | Helm! | 赫尔姆 |
[08:58] | You have just put the monitor in the wrong place, | 你把监控器放错地方了 |
[09:00] | and now we’re gonna have wires and cords | 搞得现在电线和绳子 |
[09:02] | running along the patient’s bed, | 缠绕在了病床周围 |
[09:05] | which has created a hazard, | 这不仅会对重病的病人 |
[09:06] | not only for a seriously ill patient, | 还会对医院工作人员 |
[09:09] | but also for the staff. | 造成危险 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize — | 抱歉 我没注意 |
[09:12] | I guess you didn’t “Realize” | 我猜你没注意 |
[09:13] | that you put the medical waste bin | 你把医疗垃圾桶放的 |
[09:15] | too far away from the hand sanitizer dispenser. | 离洗手液太远 |
[09:17] | So if I’m examining a patient, | 所以如果我给病人做了检查 |
[09:19] | that means that I have to cross the room | 这意味着我要穿过房间 |
[09:21] | to dispose of the medical supplies, recross the room, | 去扔医药用品 然后再穿过房间 |
[09:25] | sanitize my hands, | 来给我的手消毒 |
[09:26] | which means you have doubled my exposure time | 意味着你加倍了我的感染机会 |
[09:28] | and wasted my time. | 而且浪费了我的时间 |
[09:30] | So fix this station and fix the other three stations. | 所以赶紧解决这床以及其他三床的问题 |
[09:33] | Actually, you know what? Find someone else to do it, | 算了 这样吧 去另外找个别的人来做 |
[09:35] | because you’ve just proven | 因为你的作为正好印证了 |
[09:36] | why we haven’t let residents actually do anything. | 我们为什么不让住院医师做任何事情 |
[09:39] | Dr. Altman. | 阿尔特曼医生 |
[09:40] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[09:41] | Can I send Dr. Helm upstairs to help out on the COVID floor? | 我能派赫尔姆医生上去新冠区帮忙吗 |
[09:45] | Bailey’s asking for reinforcements. | 贝利要求增援 |
[09:48] | I don’t care. | 随便你 |
[09:55] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200伏 |
[10:00] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:03] | Charge to 300. | 充电到300伏 |
[10:05] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:14] | Time of death, 2:13. | 死亡时间 2点13分 |
[10:21] | I didn’t even know his whole name. | 我都不知道他的全名 |
[10:26] | Do you want to? | 你想知道吗 |
[10:28] | His wife would call him every day. | 他的妻子每天都会给他打电话 |
[10:30] | She’d talk his ear off on the speaker phone. | 她开免提电话跟他聊到天荒地老 |
[10:32] | I don’t speak Spanish, but I could hear kids playing. | 我听不懂西语 但我能听到孩子玩耍的声音 |
[10:34] | Maybe grandkids. | 也许是他孙辈 |
[10:36] | I could hear his wife crying. | 我能听见他的妻子哭 |
[10:37] | And then she would force a laugh. | 然后她会强迫自己笑出来 |
[10:39] | And sometimes his eyes were open. | 有时候他会睁眼 |
[10:41] | And…he would force a smile, | 然后 他也会挤出一个笑容 |
[10:42] | you know, when she would force a laugh | 在她挤出笑容的时候 |
[10:43] | ’cause he was trying to take care of her through the phone. | 因为他想透过电话给她一点安慰 |
[10:46] | His first name is Hector. | 他的名字是赫克特 |
[10:48] | And yes, I’d like to know his last name | 是的 我想知道他姓什么 |
[10:50] | for my prayers, please. | 好让我为他祈祷 拜托 |
[10:53] | Martinez. | 马丁内斯 |
[10:55] | Hector Martinez. | 赫克特·马丁内斯 |
[10:59] | – Is Grey still awake? – Yes. | -格蕾还醒着吗 -是的 |
[11:03] | Yeah, she’s still awake. | 是的 她还醒着 |
[11:04] | Alright. | 好 |
[11:27] | Alright, we got the girls upstairs, | 我们把女孩都移到楼上去了 |
[11:28] | so the coast is clear down here for…Satan’s arrival. | 一层这已经准备好接收…魔鬼了 |
[11:31] | Do they know what this guy was doing? | 有人知道这个人做了什么吗 |
[11:33] | Is he, like, a serial killer? In a pandemic? | 他是 连环杀手吗 疫情期间作案 |
[11:35] | Sex trafficking is more likely. | 大概是走私贩卖人口吧 |
[11:36] | The house they burned down | 她们烧倒的那座房子 |
[11:37] | could have been a way station or the destination. | 也许是个中转站或者基地 |
[11:42] | I don’t want to be anywhere near this guy. | 我根本不想靠近这个人 |
[11:53] | 45-year-old male involved in a house fire. | 45岁男性伤于房屋火灾 |
[11:55] | Smoke inhalation, burns to the left arm. | 吸入了烟雾 左臂烧伤 |
[11:57] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[11:58] | The victims are safe, Montgomery. | 受害人们都没事 蒙哥马利 |
[12:00] | You mean the girls who broke into my house and set fire to it? | 你是指那些闯进我房子放火的女孩们吗 |
[12:03] | They could have burned alive in there. | 她们就该在里面被烧活活死 |
[12:04] | – He’s human garbage. – Get these cuffs off me! | -他就是个人渣 -给我解开手铐 |
[12:06] | I want my lawyer. Now. | 我要找我的律师 马上 |
[12:08] | He’s also gonna say that a lot. Good luck. | 他会一直说这话 祝你好运 |
[12:10] | We’ve already informed security. | 我们已经通知了保安团队了 |
[12:11] | Let’s get him to trauma one. | 推他去创伤一床 |
[12:15] | – Ma’am? – What happened to the guy | -女士 -那个刚刚 |
[12:16] | who just came out of the ambulance? Is he okay? | 从救护车上下来的男人怎么了 他还好吗 |
[12:18] | Ma’am, you can’t be out here without a a mask. | 女士 你不能不戴口罩就站在这里 |
[12:21] | Okay, yeah. Thank you very much. | 好的 知道了 非常感谢你 |
[12:23] | I just, um… I’m a little…out of it. | 我只是…有点恍惚 |
[12:26] | I just was mugged, and, um, | 我刚被抢劫了 |
[12:28] | the guy, he — he shoved me and took my purse, | 有个男的 推了我然后抢了我的钱包 |
[12:30] | and I hit my head, I think. | 然后我应该是 撞到头了 |
[12:31] | You’d think people would behave better in a pandemic. | 你觉得人们在疫情期间会表现得好些 |
[12:35] | Come on. Follow me. I’ll get you checked out. | 来 跟我来 我给你检查一下 |
[12:45] | So, I made a few calls, | 我打了几个电话 |
[12:46] | and my attorney’s looking into your mother’s arrest. | 我的律师正在调查你妈妈被捕的事 |
[12:49] | We should know more pretty soon. | 我们马上就能掌握更多情况了 |
[12:50] | – Code Blue, Room 5260. – Room 5260 coding. Let’s go. | -蓝色警报 5260房间 -5260房快不行了 |
[12:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:54] | I know it may not sound like it, | 这也许听起来像假话 |
[12:55] | but you’re safe here, Jada. You are, okay? | 但你在这里很安全 洁妲 知道吗 |
[12:57] | We are gonna get your mother out of there. | 我们会把你的妈妈救出来 |
[12:59] | She didn’t — | 她没有 |
[13:00] | She didn’t do anything wrong. | 她没有做错什么 |
[13:03] | She was just scared… | 她只是害怕了 |
[13:06] | trying to protect us. | 她本想救我们 |
[13:09] | We never should have met up with a stranger. | 我们不应该随便和陌生人见面的 |
[13:10] | It was so dumb. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[13:11] | He’s the bad guy here, not you. | 他才是坏人 你们不是 |
[13:13] | You’re 13 years old, Jada. | 洁妲 你才13岁 |
[13:15] | You should be allowed to make a few mistakes and survive them. | 你可以犯几个错 然后改正继续生活 |
[13:18] | That’s kind of what growing up is all about. | 这是成长的必经之路 |
[13:20] | When I was 15 years old, took my mother’s car. | 我15岁的时候 偷了我妈妈的车 |
[13:23] | Didn’t have a driver’s license yet. | 当时我还没有驾照 |
[13:24] | Picked up my buddies, driving around, trying to show off, | 接上我的朋友们去兜风炫耀了 |
[13:27] | spin the tires, you know, burn rubber. | 开得飞快 飙的车轮冒火星 |
[13:29] | Caught a patch of ice. Crashed sideways. | 撞上了一块冰 侧翻了 |
[13:31] | Could have killed everyone ’cause I did something stupid. | 我做的蠢事差点害死了大家 |
[13:35] | Still ended up being a doctor. | 但我依然成为了一名医生 |
[13:38] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了错 |
[13:39] | You learned from it, right? | 从中吸取了教训 对吧 |
[13:43] | What that guy did, that was no mistake. | 但那个人不是在犯错 |
[13:44] | He did that on purpose. | 他是故意这样做的 |
[13:46] | So he’s the one that we’re mad at. | 所以我们应该迁怒于他 |
[13:48] | You want to be mad at somebody, | 如果你要迁怒于谁的话 |
[13:49] | be mad at him, not yourself. | 对他 而不要对自己生气 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | Can you at least loosen these damn things? | 你能松一松这该死的玩意吗 |
[14:01] | If you would calm down and stop moving, | 如果你能冷静点 不乱动 |
[14:03] | it might not bother you so much, | 那东西就不会让你这么难受了 |
[14:04] | and it would help me to work on your arm. | 我也能更好地治疗你的胳膊 |
[14:06] | Oh, they burned down my house, and I got arrested. | 她们烧了我的房子 结果我被抓了 |
[14:08] | Would you be calm? | 换了你能冷静吗 |
[14:12] | Oh, don’t tell me you believe them. | 别告诉我你相信她们的话 |
[14:14] | Sir, not only do I believe them, but I’m amazed by them. | 先生 我不但相信她们 而且佩服她们 |
[14:17] | They are resourceful, powerful, brilliant. | 她们有方法 有力量 有头脑 |
[14:20] | You know, my own sister was taken hostage by scumbags like you. | 你知道吗 我的亲妹妹曾经被你这种人渣绑架 |
[14:24] | She was held for 10 years. | 被关了10年 |
[14:25] | And these girls, they got themselves out in one night, | 这些女孩只用了一晚上就逃出来了 |
[14:28] | and they risked their lives to do it. | 她们冒着生命危险逃出来了 |
[14:29] | Now, it is my job to repair your lungs and your skin, | 修复你的肺和皮肤是我的本职工作 |
[14:32] | and I need your cooperation to do that, but your life, Bob… | 我需要你的配合 但是你这辈子 鲍勃 |
[14:36] | your life will be spent behind bars. | 这辈子将终生监禁 |
[14:39] | And your soul? | 至于你的灵魂 |
[14:40] | There is nothing anyone can do to save that. | 你的灵魂万劫不复 |
[14:43] | You’re the devil’s barbecue, Bob, | 鲍勃 你将会成为魔鬼的盛宴 |
[14:44] | so get used to the smell of burning flesh. | 所以 提前熟悉一下烤人肉的味道吧 |
[14:48] | Get me another doctor. | 我要换一个医生 |
[14:49] | I want another doctor! | 给我换个医生 |
[14:51] | I’ve been through enough… | 我受够了 |
[14:52] | without…hav– | 没有 |
[14:58] | Okay, dramatic move, Bob. | 好吧 戏剧性的转折 鲍勃 |
[15:02] | Let’s call a stroke alert and have CT on standby. | 呼叫中风警报 准备好CT |
[15:05] | Code stroke, emergency room. Code stroke, emergency room. | 中风警报 急诊室 中风警报 急诊室 |
[15:07] | Doesn’t look like you sustained any serious injuries from your fall. | 看来你摔得不太严重 |
[15:09] | Code stroke, emergency room. | 中风警报 急诊室 |
[15:10] | Um, what’s — what’s going on in there? | 那边怎么了 |
[15:12] | Let’s get ready to move him. | 准备移动他 |
[15:13] | Ugh. You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[15:17] | Anything else hurting you? | 还有哪里痛吗 |
[15:19] | Any soreness or… | 酸胀感或者 |
[15:21] | Have someone from neuro meet me in CT. | 请神经科去CT会诊 |
[15:24] | He has slurred speech and focal deficits. | 他言语不清 局限型功能缺损 |
[15:26] | Possible stroke. Let’s go. | 很可能是中风了 我们走 |
[15:29] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[15:31] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:33] | Been alone for months. | 几个月没怎么见人了 |
[15:34] | I’m not used to all this activity. | 还不太习惯这样的嘈杂 |
[15:36] | Um, can I… | 麻烦一下 |
[15:38] | Where is your restroom? | 洗手间在哪 |
[15:39] | Oh, yeah, it’s just around the corner. | 就在那边拐角 |
[15:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:48] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[15:51] | It got you, too, huh? | 你也中招了 |
[15:52] | Like an 18-wheeler on a sheet of ice. | 就像一辆18轮的大货车停在冰面上 |
[15:56] | But I, uh… | 不过 |
[15:57] | I just wanted to see for myself | 我就是想看看我 |
[15:59] | that it’s possible to beat this thing. | 有没有可能击败这玩意 |
[16:01] | Almost beat it. | 我快做到了 |
[16:03] | You know how many rules you’re breaking right now? | 你知道自己违反了多少条规定吗 |
[16:05] | I really just wanted to be in a room where no one was dying. | 我想待在一个没有将死之人的地方 |
[16:11] | ‘Cause everyone’s dying. | 因为所有人都在死去 |
[16:21] | I won’t tell if you don’t. | 你知我知 天知地知 |
[16:32] | Whatcha got? | 什么情况 |
[16:33] | I didn’t mean for them to page you. | 我其实没想让他们呼你 |
[16:34] | If you need to be with Meredith… | 你要是想去陪梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:36] | I want to be wherever I can help and save lives, | 哪能救人我就去哪 |
[16:38] | so it is your guy’s lucky day. | 你的病人今天走运了 |
[16:40] | Well, slurred speech, slight droop in the face, | 好吧 口齿不清 脸微微下垂 |
[16:43] | left-sided weakness in the arms and legs. | 左侧身体无力 |
[16:44] | He was also just arrested for kidnapping two teenage girls, | 他刚刚因为绑架两名少女被捕 |
[16:48] | possibly trafficking. | 可能是个人贩子 |
[16:49] | I’m not sure that this is a life you’re looking to save. | 我不确定这是你想救的那种人 |
[16:52] | I’ve already said a few things to this guy that could get me fired. | 我已经对他说了很多可能导致我被解雇的话了 |
[16:56] | Well, then… | 这样的话 |
[16:58] | I guess I am his best chance | 我想我是能让他 |
[16:59] | at living long enough that he will rot in prison. | 活到死在监狱里的最佳人选了 |
[17:03] | Silver lining? | 算是一线希望吗 |
[17:06] | Okay, looks like an ischemic stroke. | 好吧 看起来像是缺血性中风 |
[17:08] | Let’s start alteplase and get a CTA. | 先给他打点阿替普酶 再做个血管造影 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:21] | Ah, Bailey. Good. | 贝利 太好了 |
[17:23] | Uh, Abrams and Richardson are settled, | 艾布拉姆斯和理查德森的住院办好了 |
[17:24] | and I want to wait on Lottman’s ABG results. | 我在等洛特曼的动脉血气检测结果 |
[17:26] | Make sure she’s stable. | 确保她的情况稳定 |
[17:29] | Um, DeLuca, can you get Mr. Franklin settled? | 德卢卡 帮富兰克林先生安顿一下吗 |
[17:33] | Dr. Bailey? | 贝利医生 |
[17:36] | Uh, my mom died in that room last night. | 我妈前几天在那间屋子去世了 |
[17:38] | I just need a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[17:44] | Dr. Bailey… | 贝利医生 |
[17:46] | …you’re super human. | 你是个超人 |
[17:48] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[17:49] | You got an ability to cut through crap | 你总能把一团乱麻理清 |
[17:51] | unlike anyone I have ever seen. | 其他人都没你这种能力 |
[17:53] | You’re a world-class surgeon and an even better boss. | 你是世界一流的医生 更是个好领导 |
[17:57] | So please don’t mistake this as disrespect when I say… | 所以我接下来要说的话没有不敬的意思 |
[18:01] | go away. | 走吧 |
[18:03] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[18:05] | At the very least, go to your office | 最次也请回你办公室 |
[18:07] | and scream, break something. I don’t know. | 大喊几声 砸点东西 我不知道 |
[18:09] | Just take more than a minute. | 多缓一缓 |
[18:12] | Because, yes, even super humans need more than a minute | 即使超人也需要足够的时间 |
[18:16] | to grieve the loss of the person that made them who they are. | 来悼念养育他们的人 |
[18:20] | We got this. | 这里有我们呢 |
[18:23] | Go away. | 走吧 |
[18:32] | Okay. How we doing here? | 情况怎么样 |
[18:41] | Fluoro. | 脑部透视 |
[18:47] | He’s got a clot in his middle cerebral artery. | 他大脑中动脉有个血栓 |
[18:53] | Are the girls he hurt okay? | 他伤害的女孩还好吧 |
[18:55] | I mean… okay as they can be? | 至少身体没事吧 |
[18:58] | I hope so, but I cannot imagine. | 希望如此 但我无法想象 |
[19:00] | Was the world always this messed up | 世界一直都是这么操蛋吗 |
[19:01] | and we just didn’t pay attention | 只是因为我们之前没有孩子 |
[19:03] | ’cause we didn’t have kids yet? | 所以没有注意到吗 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I notice more now. | 是的 我现在会更加注意 |
[19:06] | I just want to hug Scout and never let go. | 我只想拥抱斯考特 永远不放手 |
[19:09] | You know, after drenching myself in sanitizer. | 在我用消毒剂彻底清洁过自己之后 |
[19:14] | You know, I can’t even go home to hug Allison and Leo. | 我甚至不能回家拥抱艾莉森和利奥 |
[19:18] | They’re staying at my mom’s, | 他们住在我妈妈家 |
[19:19] | and I see them on video chat. | 我只能跟他们视频聊天 |
[19:21] | It is a special kind of torture. | 这是一种特殊的折磨 |
[19:24] | Sensory deprivation. I just — | 感觉剥夺 我只是 |
[19:28] | I just want to smell them and hold them. | 我只想闻一闻抱一抱他们 |
[19:32] | Well, at least I have a pandemic to keep me occupied. | 至少疫情能让我忙起来 |
[19:35] | That’s dark. | 想法真黑暗 |
[19:36] | You know, when all this started, | 当这一切开始时 |
[19:37] | I treated it like it was a war, | 我把它当作一场战争 |
[19:38] | like we were all in this together, | 人们齐心协力共同抗疫 |
[19:39] | but we’re not in this together. Not even close. | 但人们并没有齐心协力 差远了 |
[19:41] | I mean, some of us are risking our lives, | 我们中有些人冒着生命危险 |
[19:44] | missing our families, sacrificing everything, and why? | 思念家人 牺牲一切 为了什么 |
[19:46] | So other people can just keep finding ways to hurt each other? | 为了让其他人继续想方设法互相伤害吗 |
[19:49] | I mean, kidnapping teenagers during a pandemic? | 在疫情期间绑架青少年 |
[19:52] | Don’t even get me started | 更别提那些 |
[19:52] | on all those people who are partying without masks. | 不戴口罩参加聚会的人了 |
[19:55] | I think you said those things in the wrong order. | 我觉得你的严重程度搞反了 |
[19:57] | I’m not so sure. | 这可说不准 |
[20:02] | It’s a fact, huh? | 事实是吗 |
[20:03] | Yes. Neurosurgeons are the best lovers of all the surgeons. | 是的 神经外科医生是所有外科医生中最好的情人 |
[20:07] | It’s the attention to the smallest of details. | 对细微处的关注 |
[20:10] | We know about, uh, pleasure centers. | 我们了解快乐中枢 |
[20:12] | Okay. It’s been very nice having you stop by. | 好吧 谢谢你来逗我开心 |
[20:15] | You’re welcome to prove me wrong. | 你可以来反驳我 |
[20:17] | Ortho? | 骨科 |
[20:18] | Forget about it. No finesse. | 算了吧 缺乏技巧 |
[20:20] | Anesthesiology? | 麻醉科 |
[20:21] | Snooze. Literally. | 真的会让你打瞌睡 |
[20:26] | If this thing ever ends, I am creating a dating app | 如果疫情能结束的话 我要为那些想和 |
[20:29] | for women who want to date a neurosurgeon, | 神经外科医生约会的女性开发一款约会软件 |
[20:31] | and that would be me. | 那个医生就是我 |
[20:33] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[20:35] | Code Blue, room 4850. | 蓝色警报 4850病房 |
[20:37] | Code Blue, room 4850. | 蓝色警报 4850病房 |
[20:40] | You know, you don’t realize how addicted you are | 你不会意识到你对治病救人 |
[20:42] | to saving lives until you can’t. | 有多上瘾 直到你无法救了 |
[20:45] | I realized it. | 我意识到了 |
[20:49] | How hilarious is it | 真是滑稽 |
[20:50] | that the best and second-best surgeons in this joint | 这个医院里排名前二的两个外科医生 |
[20:55] | caught the plague? | 感染了病毒 |
[20:56] | You’re not the second-best surgeon here. | 你不是这里医术排名第二的外科医生 |
[20:58] | You might be top five. | 你可能排前五 |
[21:01] | Wait. Wait, you — | 等等 你 |
[21:03] | you thought I put you at number one? | 你以为我把你排在第一了 |
[21:06] | Oh, that is — that is so sad. | 这太可悲了 |
[21:09] | How many Catherine Fox Awards do you have? | 你获得过几个凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[21:11] | How many Catherine Foxes have you saved? | 你救过几个凯瑟琳·福克斯的命 |
[21:15] | Good one. | 回得好 |
[21:18] | I can’t believe we lost another one. | 我不敢相信我们又失去了一个人 |
[21:20] | We did our best. | 我们尽力了 |
[21:32] | Six more beds, nine more vital monitors, | 再增加六个床位 九个生命体征监护仪 |
[21:34] | and we will meet protocol standards. | 我们就达到标准了 |
[21:37] | Nice work, Altman. | 做得好 阿尔特曼 |
[21:38] | It’ll fill up before we know it, but I guess it’s something. | 很快就能补上 也算有些进展 |
[21:41] | Well, when I said not everyone would be needed here, | 当我说不是每个人都需要留在这里 |
[21:44] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[21:44] | If you need to take personal time. | 如果你需要私人时间 |
[21:46] | That’s a joke, right? | 你是在开玩笑对吧 |
[21:47] | You’ve been burning the candle at both ends | 你为了救梅瑞狄斯 |
[21:49] | trying to save Meredith. | 而忙得心力交瘁 |
[21:50] | You’ve earned a break. | 你理应休息一下了 |
[21:51] | Meredith doesn’t matter, Richard. | 梅瑞狄斯不重要 理查德 |
[21:55] | I’m saying it’s great that she’s awake. | 我是说她能醒来真是太好了 |
[21:59] | But I thought if I could… | 但我想 如果我能… |
[22:01] | if I could just keep her alive, that meant something. | 如果我能保住她的命 这就有意义 |
[22:05] | And now she’s awake, and nothing has changed. | 现在她醒了 却什么都没变 |
[22:07] | And we are in a frickin’ cafeteria. | 而我们现在竟然在食堂 |
[22:10] | People used to take breaks in here, | 以前大家都在这里休息 |
[22:12] | and they would eat ice cream and French fries, | 吃冰淇淋 吃薯条 |
[22:15] | and we… now we just converted it | 可我们… 现在我们把它改了 |
[22:16] | so that they would die here instead. | 让病人在这里离世 |
[22:18] | So, taking a break won’t save anyone. | 休息救不了任何人 |
[22:21] | And I don’t have anywhere to go anyway. | 而且反正我也没地方去 |
[22:25] | And that’s on you. | 这是你的错 |
[22:29] | And you know it’s on you. | 你也知道这是你的错 |
[22:31] | Feeling sorry for yourself | 自怜自艾 |
[22:34] | doesn’t save lives. | 也救不了任何人 |
[22:37] | You aren’t gonna get better until you take the time | 除非你想清楚你当时为什么会那么做 |
[22:39] | to find out why you did what you did. | 你就不会好起来 |
[22:41] | You blew up your life | 你毁了自己的生活 |
[22:43] | and profoundly hurt and humiliated the man that you love. | 还深深地伤害并羞辱了你爱的男人 |
[22:46] | You need to take inventory. | 你需要负起责任 |
[22:48] | Name your demons. | 想清楚问题出在哪里 |
[22:50] | Clean up your messes. | 把事情处理好 |
[22:51] | You may not be able to get things back the way they were, | 你可能没办法让生活恢复到当初的样子 |
[22:54] | but if you honestly look at yourself, | 但你如果能正视自己 |
[22:58] | maybe you won’t repeat the same pattern again. | 或许你就不会重蹈覆辙 |
[23:11] | Nurse Kruger to the OR. Nurse Kruger to the OR. | 克鲁格护士到手术室 克鲁格护士到手术室 |
[23:20] | Ma’am, you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[23:23] | I will be. I just need a minute. | 我过一会儿就好了 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry, but you have to keep your mask on. | 不好意思 但能麻烦你把口罩戴好吗 |
[23:31] | Do you want to sit down? | 你想坐一会儿吗 |
[23:37] | My daughter, she was taken, | 我女儿被送到医院了 |
[23:40] | and I almost lost her forever. | 我差点就再也见不到她了 |
[23:42] | Oh, my God. I heard about that. | 老天 我听说了 |
[23:45] | I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now. | 我想你现在心里一定不好受 |
[23:48] | You know, I spend my whole day | 我一整天都在努力 |
[23:50] | just trying to get to end of it still standing. | 让自己撑到最后一刻 |
[23:52] | And there’s always something, | 每天都会出一些状况 |
[23:54] | but I find ways to deal with the somethings. | 但我总能想办法解决 |
[23:56] | I try to get ahead of them. | 我努力尽人事 |
[23:57] | But you can’t get ahead of everything. | 可有时还是得听天命 |
[23:59] | It’s too much stress. It’s too much. I’m so sorry. | 压力太大了 真是太大了 你真不容易 |
[24:01] | And you know what’s crazy? | 你知道最搞笑的是什么吗 |
[24:02] | I have to get up and go to work in the morning | 我还得每天早上起床上班 |
[24:05] | and act like nothing happened. | 假装一切如常 |
[24:06] | Because we have to eat and have a roof over our head. | 因为我得养家糊口 |
[24:09] | Even in a pandemic. | 哪怕在疫情时期 |
[24:11] | There’s no stopping. There’s no relief. | 我也不能停下 不能缓口气 |
[24:19] | I need to get back to my girl. | 我得回我女儿身边了 |
[24:34] | It’s Bob. He’s not gonna talk. | 是鲍勃 他不会说的 |
[24:36] | No, he’s not. I know. | 对 他不会 我知道 |
[24:38] | I know. I just have to figure out | 我知道 我只需要弄明白 |
[24:39] | how to get close enough to him | 怎么才能接近他 |
[24:40] | to find out what they already know. | 弄清楚他们都知道了什么 |
[24:42] | No, because he may have had a stroke. | 不 因为他可能已经中风了 |
[24:45] | I will, yes. | 我会的 对 |
[24:49] | Dr. DeLuca, can you take a look at this? | 德卢卡医生 你看看这个好吗 |
[24:54] | That is my niece! | 那是我侄女 |
[24:55] | Arrest this woman for child trafficking! | 逮捕这女人 她拐卖儿童 |
[24:57] | Security! Detain her! | 保安 拘留她 |
[25:00] | I’m still waiting on the results, | 我还在等结果 |
[25:01] | so let me know when they come in, okay? Thank you. | 所以等结果出来了告诉我一声好吗 谢谢 |
[25:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:21] | Your sats still look good. | 你的情况看起来还不错 |
[25:23] | You’re a workaholic. | 你真是个工作狂 |
[25:24] | Work is all I have. | 我只有工作 |
[25:26] | That and a to-do list of many, many women. | 还有一个长长的上床清单 |
[25:30] | That’s not all you have. | 你所拥有的不止这些 |
[25:34] | You miss the kids? | 你想念你的孩子们吗 |
[25:35] | So much it hurts. | 我已经思念到心痛了 |
[25:36] | I even miss when they say, “Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom,” | 我甚至想念他们不停地喊我妈妈 |
[25:40] | so many times I want to change my name. | 以至于我想换个名字 |
[25:44] | Used to be so angry at God for taking David away, | 我曾经非常生气上帝带走了戴维 |
[25:47] | but now I think it’s kind of like a blessing. | 但我现在觉得这好像是件好事 |
[25:49] | He doesn’t have to feel this or worry about me. | 他不必感受这些 或者为我担惊受怕 |
[25:52] | I don’t have to worry about him. | 我也不用担心他 |
[25:56] | Yeah, that’s B.S. | 刚刚都是我瞎说的 |
[25:58] | I’d kill for a “Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad” about now. | 要是能听他不停地喊我爸爸 我干什么都行 |
[26:04] | Just trying to silver-line something. | 我只想看见一线希望 |
[26:08] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[26:09] | Okay, arrest me, officer. | 逮捕我吧 警官 |
[26:10] | No, no, I’ve been a terrible, terrible patient. I — | 不 我是个非常糟糕的病人 |
[26:14] | Good luck with your plague! | 祝你痊愈好运 |
[26:15] | Good luck with yours! | 你也是 |
[26:21] | Chaplain to patient services. | 牧师请到病人服务处 |
[26:22] | She’s got red hair, and — | 她有一头红发 |
[26:25] | There she is! | 她在那里 |
[26:27] | What’s going on? | 有事吗 |
[26:28] | You were mugged. Don’t you want to make a statement? | 你被抢劫了 你不想做个笔录吗 |
[26:32] | Yes. Thank you. O-Of course. | 当然 谢谢你 当然 |
[26:34] | I — uh… it’s been a crazy night. | 今天晚上太疯狂了 |
[26:37] | I was walking to my car, | 我在朝自己的车走的时候 |
[26:39] | and I actually felt something from behind. | 我感觉到身后有人 |
[26:42] | Okay. And then what? | 然后呢 |
[26:45] | So, both girls are responding well to the oxygen. | 两个女孩都对输氧反应良好 |
[26:47] | As long as the next X-rays are looking good, | 只要她们下一次的X光结果正常 |
[26:49] | you can all be on your way. | 你们就可以出院了 |
[26:53] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:55] | I’m so sorry, Mom! | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[26:57] | No. Oh, God. I was so worried about you. | 没事 天啊我快担心死了 |
[27:00] | – I was so scared. – I was so scared. | -我很害怕 -我也很害怕 |
[27:02] | I’m okay, sweet girl. | 我没事 乖女儿 |
[27:04] | I’m okay. | 我没事了 |
[27:07] | I’m here, baby. | 我就在这里 宝贝 |
[27:08] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[27:10] | You did this? You got her out? | 是你吗 把她救出来的吗 |
[27:12] | Money did this. | 是金钱把她救出来的 |
[27:14] | It’s the only language this country understands. | 这个国家只认钱 |
[27:18] | No, Mrs. Willett. | 不 威利特太太 |
[27:22] | I don’t have better news. I’m sorry. | 我没有更好的消息了 抱歉 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:36] | Hey. Thought you had surgery. | 我以为你在做手术 |
[27:39] | I did. | 我刚做了手术 |
[27:41] | Saving a sex trafficker’s life. | 救了一个人贩子 |
[27:44] | So…I needed some air. | 所以我要透透气 |
[27:48] | How did you manage to not… | 你是怎么做到 |
[27:50] | stab him in the skull with a scalpel? | 不用手术刀捅他的头骨的 |
[27:53] | Skin of my teeth. | 我差点就控制不住了 |
[27:57] | I easily could have let the catheter slip by a millimeter, | 我可以轻易地让导管滑出去一毫米 |
[28:00] | lacerate his artery, | 划破他的动脉 |
[28:01] | or I could have accidentally let him have a bigger stroke, | 或者我也可以一不小心让他大面积中风 |
[28:05] | landing him in a vegetative state, | 让他变成植物人 |
[28:07] | sitting in his own filth for decades, but I didn’t. | 和自己的排泄物生活几十年 但我没这么做 |
[28:10] | Because I took an oath. | 因为我宣过誓 |
[28:11] | I saved his life so amazingly well | 我非常成功地救了他 |
[28:13] | that he will live far longer than he should, | 他会比原本活得更久 |
[28:16] | until he dies alone in prison. | 直到他在监狱里孤独死去 |
[28:24] | I’m so sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[28:27] | I’m so sick of it. | 我实在是受够了 |
[28:28] | I know. It’s infuriating. | 我知道 太令人生气了 |
[28:30] | How anyone could kidnap children — | 怎么会有人绑架孩子 |
[28:31] | No. That’s not it, Amelia. | 不 我说的不是这个 艾米莉娅 |
[28:34] | That’s not it. | 我说的不是这个 |
[28:38] | You’re outraged. | 你非常气愤 |
[28:39] | Everyone is outraged | 人人都很愤怒 |
[28:41] | that this monster kidnapped these girls. | 那个禽兽绑架了那些女孩子 |
[28:43] | And that is awful. | 很糟 |
[28:45] | It’s awful. | 是很糟 |
[28:47] | But what about the monsters that got us here? | 但那些置我们于这种境地的禽兽呢 |
[28:51] | The many reasons that Black girls are more vulnerable | 那许多让黑人女孩 |
[28:53] | to being taken in the first place? | 更容易遭到攻击的原因呢 |
[28:54] | I want outrage for that. I want outrage for the fact | 我想为这个愤怒 我们被视为可以任意处置 |
[28:57] | that we are seen as disposable and rarely seen as victims. | 很少被当作受害者 我想为这一事实愤怒 |
[29:02] | That Black girls are less likely | 黑人女孩看起来 |
[29:03] | to be as seen as innocent than white girls, | 不像白人女孩那样无辜 |
[29:05] | which makes people think that we don’t need protecting, | 这让人们以为我们不需要保护 |
[29:08] | and it’s okay to hypersexualize us in the media. | 媒体可以把我们渲染得很性感 |
[29:10] | Meanwhile, we are being physically and sexually abused | 同时 我们被人身伤害 被性侵害的比例 |
[29:14] | at horrific rates, and not just by sex traffickers. | 高得吓人 而这不仅仅是性贩子造成的 |
[29:17] | There are so many things | 有许许多多的事 |
[29:18] | just waiting to rob Black women and girls | 在等着剥夺黑人妇女和女孩 |
[29:20] | of our freedom and future and our joy. | 我们的自由 未来和幸福 |
[29:25] | And because none of it has an evil or obvious face, | 因为没有一样很邪恶或很明显 |
[29:30] | it just gets ignored. | 所以都被忽略了 |
[29:34] | And now… | 现在… |
[29:36] | there’s a plague that is killing Black people | 疫情杀死黑人的比例 |
[29:40] | at a rate that should make everyone outraged! | 高得应该让人人愤怒 |
[29:44] | If COVID were killing white people | 如果新冠病毒杀死白人 |
[29:45] | at the rate that it is killing Black people | 像杀死黑人一样多 |
[29:49] | you better believe that everyone would be wearing masks | 肯定人人都会戴口罩 |
[29:52] | because it would be the damn law. | 因为这会成为法律 |
[29:59] | You’re right, Maggie. | 你说得对 麦琪 |
[30:04] | And I don’t know how you carry it all. | 我不知道你是怎么承受这一切的 |
[30:07] | By the skin of my teeth. | 侥幸而已 |
[30:29] | Did you quit yet? | 你辞职了吗 |
[30:31] | It’s not quitting. | 不是辞职 |
[30:33] | It’s choosing joy. | 是选择开心 |
[30:36] | I want to choose joy. | 我想选择开心 |
[30:38] | I want to bring life into the world. | 我想给世界带来生命 |
[30:41] | It’s nothing to shame me over. | 没必要为这事羞辱我 |
[30:43] | I didn’t shame you. | 我没羞辱你 |
[30:44] | A little bit, you did. | 一点点 |
[30:47] | I heard Grey’s awake. Did you tell her? | 听说格蕾醒了 你告诉她了吗 |
[30:50] | No. | 没有 |
[30:51] | She would definitely shame me. | 她肯定会羞辱我 |
[30:55] | She was my teacher. | 她是我老师 |
[30:56] | She loves to cut more than anybody I know. | 她比我认识的所有人都爱动手术 |
[30:59] | She would tell me that | 她会跟我说 |
[31:00] | it’s a reaction to the pandemic | 我是因为疫情才这样 |
[31:04] | and that it’s insane to quit surgery, and… | 而且放弃做手术简直是疯了… |
[31:10] | on some level, she’d be right. | 某种程度上 她是对的 |
[31:12] | But… | 但是… |
[31:15] | But when I think about quitting, | 但我一想到辞职 |
[31:20] | it brings me so. Much. Joy. | 就感到好开心 |
[31:25] | It’s like I have a dirty little secret. | 好像我有一个见不得人的小秘密 |
[31:31] | 27 patients transferred… | 五个小时内… |
[31:35] | in under five hours. | 转移了27名病人 |
[31:37] | And somehow we’re all still standing. | 而且我们都还没倒下 |
[31:43] | So…did you break something? | 那…你砸东西了吗 |
[31:46] | I screamed into a pillow for a few minutes. | 我捂着枕头尖叫了几分钟 |
[31:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:56] | You know, when my mom died… | 我妈去世时… |
[32:00] | …I don’t even have words to describe how bad it felt. | …我简直无法用语言形容我的糟糕感受 |
[32:04] | Like the pain should just carry me out of my body | 好像痛苦要把我的灵魂带离我的躯壳 |
[32:06] | and take me with her. | 带我和她一起走 |
[32:08] | I feel like I’m not in my body. | 我感觉我的灵魂不在身体里 |
[32:10] | Like I’m watching myself move around, | 好像我在看着自己走来走去 |
[32:14] | but I’m not all there. | 而我不在那儿 |
[32:17] | I have no idea what to do about a memorial. | 我不知道该怎样办葬礼 |
[32:21] | She wanted something joyous. | 她想要一些开心的事 |
[32:23] | My father and I following behind the hearse | 父亲和我坐在一辆白色礼宾车里 |
[32:26] | in a white limo. | 跟在灵柩后面 |
[32:28] | Had to be white. | 必须是白色的 |
[32:29] | Her church choir singing “His Eye Is On The Sparrow” | 她教堂的唱诗班在全体会众面前 |
[32:33] | in front of the entire congregation. | 唱着《祂看顾麻雀》 |
[32:35] | And no crying. | 没人哭 |
[32:37] | Yeah, said she’d been to enough sad funerals. | 是的 她说她参加了太多悲伤的葬礼 |
[32:40] | She wanted good food, | 她希望葬礼有好吃的食物 |
[32:44] | good music, and laughter. | 好听的音乐 充满欢声笑语 |
[32:47] | You know, working every day in the Covid ICU, | 每天在新冠重症病房里工作 |
[32:49] | I have to say, I’ve seen some — some pretty beautiful things. | 我得说 我见过一些非常美好的东西 |
[32:53] | Candlelit drive-by vigils and video memorials. | 烛光守夜 视频纪念 |
[32:57] | Look, I know none of it’s ideal, | 我知道这些都不够理想 |
[32:59] | but it does provide a little comfort. | 但这确实提供了一丝安慰 |
[33:05] | Do — do you mind if I knock off? | 你介意我先失陪一下吗 |
[33:06] | I-I have to take my meds and get some sleep. | 我得去吃药 然后休息 |
[33:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:13] | No, of course. | 当然不介意 |
[33:15] | I’m just so proud of you, DeLuca. | 我只是为你感到十分自豪 德卢卡 |
[33:17] | Managing your mental health, taking your meds, | 管理好自己的心理健康 吃药 |
[33:21] | getting rest, setting boundaries. | 休息 设定界限 |
[33:24] | That’s not easy even when we aren’t | 哪怕我们不在疫情中 |
[33:25] | in the middle of a pandemic. | 这也并不容易 |
[33:27] | Guess I’m just lucky | 我猜我只是运气好 |
[33:27] | I was surrounded by people that didn’t give up on me. | 我周围的人都没放弃我 |
[33:31] | Night, Chief. | 晚安 主任 |
[33:50] | Code Blue, room 4878. | 蓝色警报 4878房 |
[33:53] | Code Blue, room 4878. | 蓝色警报 4878房 |
[33:58] | Code Blue, room 4878. | 蓝色警报 4878房 |
[34:00] | Code Blue, room 4878. | 蓝色警报 4878房 |
[34:06] | Code Blue, room 4878. | 蓝色警报 4878房 |
[34:08] | Code Blue, room 4878. | 蓝色警报 4878房 |
[34:15] | Dr. Grey, get back in bed. | 格蕾医生 回床上躺着 |
[34:17] | The code team will be here any minute. | 急救队马上就到 |
[34:19] | She doesn’t have that kind of time! | 她可没那个时间 |
[34:21] | Get me an ET tube. | 给我一个气管插管 |
[34:24] | Take over compressions. | 接着按压 |
[34:37] | Dr. Grey! | 格蕾医生 |
[34:39] | Alright, I’m in. Bag her. | 好吧 我插进去了 给她上气袋 |
[34:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:48] | Helm, get me a wheelchair. | 赫尔姆 给我拿个轮椅 |
[35:27] | Teddy, I don’t want to keep punishing you. | 泰迪 我不想一直惩罚你 |
[35:29] | We have kids, you know? | 我们还有孩子 记得吗 |
[35:33] | Maybe it’s time we start to talk about what we’re gonna do. | 也许是时候聊聊我们要怎么办了 |
[35:37] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[35:38] | Allison’s fine. I talked to Mom this morning. She said that — | 艾莉森没事 我今早跟妈聊过 她说 |
[35:41] | No, Owen. Not our Allison. | 不 欧文 不是我们的艾莉森 |
[35:43] | My Allison. | 是我的艾莉森 |
[35:47] | We weren’t just best friends. | 我们不仅仅是最好的朋友 |
[35:50] | I was in love with her, and she was in love with me. | 我曾爱着她 她也曾爱着我 |
[35:53] | We were so deeply in love. | 我们当时彼此深爱 |
[35:56] | And I don’t know what this has to do with what I did to you. | 我不知道这跟我对你做的事有什么关系 |
[35:59] | But I know that is it the only secret that I kept from you before Tom | 但我知道这是汤姆和这事之前 |
[36:03] | and before this. I… | 我唯一瞒着你的秘密 我… |
[36:06] | I know that it’s connected. | 我知道这些是有关联的 |
[36:08] | And I know you well enough | 我非常了解你 |
[36:09] | to know that you — you need the whole story. | 我知道你需要知道事情的全部 |
[36:12] | I don’t know all of it yet, | 我也并不完全清楚 |
[36:13] | but I wanted to give you what I do know. | 但我想告诉你我所知道的 |
[36:17] | I don’t know what to do with this. | 我不知道这事该怎么办 |
[36:19] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不需要做 |
[36:20] | I just want you to know that I love you and I love our kids | 我只想让你知道 我爱你 爱我们的孩子 |
[36:23] | and I loved our family, even if it’s over. | 我爱我们的家 哪怕我们已不再是一家人 |
[36:40] | This makes so much sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[36:46] | I mean, ever since our wedding day… | 从我们结婚日那天起 |
[36:49] | I’ve been trying to piece it together. | 我就一直拼凑回忆 |
[36:50] | Our history. | 我们的过往 |
[36:51] | Searching for when you changed and became someone | 寻找着你变化的时刻 当你变成一个 |
[36:54] | that was capable of doing things that I couldn’t understand. | 做着我无法理解事情的人 |
[36:57] | And it turns out that… | 结果我发现 |
[37:00] | you didn’t change. | 你并没有变 |
[37:02] | Turns out — | 结果是 |
[37:05] | Turns out I just never really knew you. | 结果是我从来都不了解你 |
[37:07] | Owen, that’s not true. | 欧文 那不是真的 |
[37:09] | Do you even know what true is, Teddy? | 你又知道什么是真实的呢 泰迪 |
[37:12] | We named our daughter after a lie. | 我们给女儿取的名字都是个谎言 |
[37:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[37:33] | I have never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种事 |
[37:36] | Everyone really pulled together today. | 今天大家都很努力 |
[37:39] | It would be beautiful | 其实还挺美好的 |
[37:41] | if it wasn’t full of dying people. | 只要别有这么多垂死之人 |
[37:43] | I mean covid. | 我是说新冠肺炎 |
[37:44] | We’re doing our best, but this is the first time in my career | 我们已经尽力了 但这是我职业生涯第一次 |
[37:47] | I’m not sure that’s enough. | 我不确定这是否足够 |
[37:49] | Pretty soon, we’re gonna start losing our own. | 很快我们就会失去自己人了 |
[37:52] | Not to the disease | 不是被疾病打败 |
[37:54] | but to the toll it’s taking. | 而是被所有付出的代价 |
[37:59] | I fear this will hurt us | 恐怕这次疫情 |
[38:00] | in a way we can’t even begin to understand. | 对我们的伤害将会远超过我们的理解 |
[38:09] | It’s Grey. | 是格蕾 |
[38:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:33] | Her sats are plummeting. | 她的氧饱和在急速下降 |
[38:34] | – But she was fine — – Yeah, until she got out of bed | -但她之前还好好的 -对 直到她下床 |
[38:36] | and tried to resuscitate a coding patient. | 试图救活一个心跳停止的病人 |
[38:38] | The exertion, it just pushed her over the edge. | 抢救的辛劳 让她身体到了极限 |
[38:41] | Maybe. Or maybe her lungs already looked that way. | 也许是 但也或许是她的肺早已千疮百孔 |
[38:44] | The experimental drug | 试验用药 |
[38:45] | doesn’t reverse damage that’s already occurred. | 无法治愈已造成的损伤 |
[38:47] | She might have been on a COVID high. | 她或许是新冠重症患者了 |
[38:49] | What about putting her on bipap? | 拿给她用双向呼吸道正压通气输氧机呢 |
[38:50] | It won’t be enough. If she’s not already responding to high flow. | 那也不够 如果对浓度输氧已经对她不管用了 |
[38:53] | Where’s Pierce? | 皮尔斯在哪 |
[38:54] | She went home. She’s not answering her phone. | 她回家了 一直没接电话 |
[39:00] | I think it’s time. Dr. Webber — | 我觉得到时候了 韦伯医生 |
[39:02] | No. | 不 |
[39:03] | She said she didn’t want to be on a vent. | 她说过不愿意靠呼吸机过活 |
[39:05] | Unless it’s a last resort. | 除非那是最后的手段 |
[39:07] | Well, Meredith’s lungs are at a breaking point. | 梅瑞狄斯的肺已经到极限了 |
[39:10] | I know early results weren’t good, | 我知道早期结果不理想 |
[39:12] | but more and more patients are surviving | 但越来越多的患者在用了呼吸机后 |
[39:15] | after they go on a vent. | 活下来了 |
[39:16] | – Richard — – It’s my call. | -理查德 -这是我的决定 |
[39:28] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[39:44] | No, I’m sorry. I had to get out. | 不 抱歉 我必须出来 |
[39:46] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[39:54] | Open your eyes, people! | 大家睁眼看看吧 |
[39:55] | She’s selling human beings! | 她在贩卖人口 |
[39:59] | Buon giorno. | 早啊 |
[40:01] | – Carina. – What’s wrong? | -卡丽娜 -怎么了 |
[40:03] | It’s the woman who brought the girl. Cindy. | 是那个把女孩带到医院来的人 叫辛迪 |
[40:05] | E-Erin. Erin Banks. Do you remember her? | 艾琳 艾琳·班克斯 你还记得她吗 |
[40:08] | – Andrea… – Carina, I swear it’s her. | -安德里亚 -卡丽娜 我发誓是她 |
[40:16] | No, you call the police. I’m following her. | 不行 你报警 我要跟着她 |
[40:18] | I let her out of the hospital once. I’m not doing it again. | 我放她离开医院一次了 我不会再重蹈覆辙了 |
[40:20] | Va bene. But — But I’m driving. | 好吧 但是 但是我来开车 |
[40:23] | – Okay? – Okay. Come on. Hurry up. | -行吗 -行 赶紧 快点走 |
[40:33] | I don’t need anything. | 我什么都不需要 |
[40:49] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
[40:50] | I told you the long-distance thing wasn’t working for me. | 我说了我不喜欢异地恋 |
[42:21] | Sometimes, when you think the storm has passed, | 有时 当你以为暴风雨已经过去了 |
[42:24] | you realize you were just in the eye of it. | 你会发现自己只是在飓风眼 |