时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This job isn’t easy. | 这是份艰难的工作 |
[00:08] | The sheer amount of pressure and loss | 巨大的压力和失去 |
[00:09] | that we square off against every day… | 我们每天都在与之抗争 |
[00:15] | …can leave you exhausted… | 这会让人身心疲惫 |
[00:18] | …or helpless. | 或孤立无援 |
[00:19] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[00:25] | You’re going to need to find an outlet for the stress. | 你需要找到释放压力的方法 |
[00:42] | Maybe it’s physical… | 也许是通过运动 |
[00:47] | …maybe it’s emotional… | 或是情感慰藉 |
[00:52] | Hey, buddy. Hey! | 嘿 小伙子 嘿 |
[00:55] | Hi. Oh, you’re so big. | 你好啊 都长这么大了 |
[00:56] | Mommy misses you both so much. | 妈妈好想你们 |
[01:00] | I love you, Mommy. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[01:02] | I love you. I miss you. | 我爱你 我想你 |
[01:04] | …maybe it’s family… | 亦或是家庭温暖 |
[01:07] | …but trust me, you’re not going to survive residency | 但请相信我 如果想熬过住院医师时期 |
[01:11] | unless you have a happy place… | 你需要有一个令你快乐的地方 |
[01:18] | …somewhere that you can just escape it all. | 让你可以彻底逃离 |
[01:31] | I need another ABD. | 还需要血浆 |
[01:32] | Why aren’t we there yet? | 为什么还没到 |
[01:33] | We’re going as fast as we can without crashing. | 再开快就要撞车了 |
[01:36] | You need to tell them it’s him so they’re ready. | 你得提前通知他们准备好 |
[01:38] | Okay, Carina, I know you are scared, but this isn’t helping. | 卡丽娜 我知道你很担心 但这没用 |
[01:43] | B “B.” | |
[01:43] | “B”? “B” What, buddy? | B B什么 哥们 |
[01:45] | “B” Positive. That’s my blood type. | B+ 我的血型 |
[01:48] | We’ll call ahead and make sure they know. | 我们会提前告知他们 |
[01:49] | Give me a 4×4. | 给我纱布 |
[01:50] | Andrea, you are gonna be okay, Andrea, okay? | 安德里亚 你会没事的 安德里亚 知道吗 |
[01:54] | Okay? | 没事的 |
[01:58] | Val Ashton. | 瓦尔·阿什顿 |
[01:59] | Two days post extended liver resection. | 大面积肝脏切除 术后第二天 |
[02:02] | LFTs are still elevated. | 肝功能指数还是偏高 |
[02:03] | Blood cultures are growing gram-negative bacteria. | 血液培养发现革兰氏阴性菌 |
[02:05] | How are you feeling? Any tenderness or naease? | 感觉如何 有酸痛或恶心想吐吗 |
[02:09] | Honestly, I think I can get out of bed and do a couple laps. | 老实说 我可以爬起来跑几圈 |
[02:14] | She’s still septic. | 还是出现败血症 |
[02:15] | Start her on Levophed, | 开始用去甲肾上腺素 |
[02:17] | add an antifungal, and order a repeat CT. | 加入抗菌药 再做一次CT |
[02:20] | You feel like crap, and you’re acng like you don’t. | 你情况这么糟 还装成没事人 |
[02:23] | Why would I — | 为什么我 |
[02:24] | So I’ll let you out of bed so you can see Luna. | 因为这样我才让你下床去看卢娜 |
[02:26] | I’ve tried this your way. | 我接受了治疗 |
[02:28] | It isn’t working. | 但没有效果 |
[02:30] | Val, I know that this — | 瓦尔 我知道这 |
[02:31] | Please don’t say you know how this feels, | 别说什么感同身受 |
[02:33] | because I like you, and I want to keep liking you. | 我觉得你人不错 我不想改变想法 |
[02:36] | But unless you’ve had a baby that you haven’t been allowed | 除非你经历过 孩子出生了 |
[02:39] | to hold or even see person her whole life, | 自己却不能抱她或见她 |
[02:42] | you don’t know. | 不然你根本不知道 |
[02:49] | I finally got ahold of Luna’s father. | 我终于联系上卢娜的生父 |
[02:52] | He signed over his parental rights. | 他签了放弃抚养权的文件 |
[02:54] | – Isn’t that what you wanted? – Yeah. | -这不正是你想要的吗 -是的 |
[02:57] | But I expected at least a little fight | 但我以为至少他会争取一下 |
[02:59] | Not a text back that says, “Good luck.” | 而不是发个信息说 “祝好运” |
[03:02] | Baby emoji. | 再加上孩子的表情符号 |
[03:04] | So, yes, I feel like crap. | 所以是的 我感觉很糟糕 |
[03:09] | I feel sick down to my bones that I made a child | 我难受死了 因为孩子的父亲 |
[03:12] | with someone who doesn’t even care she exists. | 根本不在乎她的存在 |
[03:19] | Let’s get the sepsis under control, | 我们控制好败血症 |
[03:21] | and then we can talk about seeing Luna. | 才可以考虑让你去看卢娜 |
[03:33] | They were out of oat milk, so it’s gonna be almond. | 没有燕麦奶了 所以只能喝杏仁奶 |
[03:37] | – Savages. – Right? | -真是野蛮人 -对吧 |
[03:55] | You should eat. | 你该吃点东西 |
[03:57] | Coffee first. | 先喝咖啡 |
[03:59] | And I don’t need a speech about breakfast | 我不想听说教 说什么早饭 |
[04:01] | and nutrients for my brain because myrain | 和营养对我的大脑有好处 因为我的大脑 |
[04:04] | is finally turned off. | 终于停止工作了 |
[04:06] | I’d like to keep it that way for as long as psible. | 我想尽量延长这种状态 |
[04:11] | Want to get some fresh air? | 想去呼吸下新鲜空气吗 |
[04:12] | We could go for a walk. | 我们可以去散散步 |
[04:14] | I’m right where I want to be. | 我就想待在这里 |
[04:35] | Maggie, I don’t know if you are asleep | 麦琪 我不知道你在睡觉 |
[04:37] | or if you are ignoring me or the world entirely, but call. | 还是不理我 还是不理全世界 但给我回电 |
[04:42] | Still nothing? | 还是没消息 |
[04:43] | Uh, she could be passed out on the floor from COVID, | 她可能因为得了新冠而晕倒在地 |
[04:45] | and no one would know. | 没人会发现她 |
[04:46] | Or — Or she could be hit by a car on the I-94 | 或 或她可能在在去怀俄明州的高速上 |
[04:49] | on the way to Wyoming. | 被车撞了 |
[04:50] | – What’s in Wyoming? – I don’t know. | -怀俄明州有什么 -我不知道 |
[04:51] | But one sister’s on a vent and the other one missing, | 但一个姐姐连着呼吸机 另一个失踪了 |
[04:54] | and the last time a sibling was missing, | 而上一次我有兄弟姐妹失踪时 |
[04:55] | he was dying on the side of the road, so– | 他正在路边等死 所以 |
[04:57] | Is my mommy gonna die? | 我妈妈会死吗 |
[05:02] | It’s okay. You can tell me. | 没关系 你可以告诉我 |
[05:08] | Come on, Zo. Let’s go inside. | 来吧 小佐 我们进屋 |
[05:18] | I called up to the blood bank | 我联系了血库 |
[05:19] | to have type “B” Blood on standby. | 让他们准备B型血 |
[05:21] | Hopefully, it’s a sign. | 希望这是个标志 |
[05:25] | You know, “Be positive”? | 你懂的 “B+等于积极向上”谐音 |
[05:27] | Rig’s here. | 来了 |
[05:29] | 西雅图消防局 急救车 | |
[05:32] | Carina, what the hell? | 卡丽娜 怎么回事 |
[05:32] | – It’s Andrea. – What? | -安德里亚出事了 -什么 |
[05:33] | Stab wound to the abdomen, possibly into the chest. | 腹部刺伤 可能胸口也有撕裂 |
[05:36] | Slightly hypotensive and tachycardic after | 挂了一升盐水后有轻微低血压 |
[05:37] | – one liter of NS. – What happened? | -和心动过速 -怎么回事 |
[05:39] | He was following a sex trafficker, and she attacked him. | 他在跟踪那个人口贩卖者 她刺伤了他 |
[05:41] | They got her. I-I think I’m okay. | 他们抓住她了 我想我没事 |
[05:44] | DeLuca, try not to talk. It’s Dr. Hunt. | 德卢卡 别说话 我是亨特医生 |
[05:45] | You’re at Grey-Sloan. Let’s get him to trauma one. | 你在格蕾-斯隆医院 我们带他去创伤一区 |
[05:47] | Let’s move. Schmitt, let’s go. | 快走 施密特 快走 |
[05:48] | – Owen. – Yeah? | -欧文 -什么事 |
[05:50] | Please save him. Please. | 救活他 拜托 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:00] | There’s fluid in his abdomen and around his heart. | 他的腹部和心脏周围有积液 |
[06:02] | – How you feeling, DeLuca? – Like I got stabbed. | -你感觉怎么样 德卢卡 -感觉被人刺伤了 |
[06:05] | Chest films are up. | 胸片出来了 |
[06:07] | Okay, let me see. | 好 我看看 |
[06:09] | DeLuca, you have a hemothorax. | 德卢卡 你有胸腔积血 |
[06:12] | I’m gonna have to place a chest tube, okay? | 我要放一根胸管 好吗 |
[06:14] | – Great. – Schmitt, hang another unit. | -好极了 -施密特 再挂一单位 |
[06:25] | Here it comes. Ready? | 开始了 准备好了吗 |
[06:34] | BP’s still dropping. | 血压还在下降 |
[06:36] | Okay, let’s call the O.R. | 好 通知手术室 |
[06:37] | Tell them we’re on our way up, okay? | 告诉他们我们上去了 好吗 |
[06:38] | Hey, I want to go with him. | 我想跟他一起去 |
[06:39] | Carina, no. | 卡丽娜 不要 |
[06:40] | Andrea, I want to come with you. | 安德里亚 我想陪着你 |
[06:41] | Carina, he’s right. Please. | 卡丽娜 他说得对 你留下 |
[06:45] | Okay, ready? We good? | 准备好了吗 都好吗 |
[06:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:49] | Okay, good. Let’s go. Move. | 好 我们走 赶紧 |
[07:10] | Uh, Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[07:15] | There’s a… | 有一个 |
[07:16] | a huge trauma that just came in, and, um… | 来了一个伤势严重的患者 然后 |
[07:19] | Well, did Hunt ask for help? | 亨特需要帮助吗 |
[07:20] | No. | 不是 |
[07:24] | Did he ask you to come to stare at me? | 他让你过来盯着我吗 |
[07:28] | It’s, uh — | 是… |
[07:30] | It’s DeLuca. | 是德卢卡 |
[07:31] | He’s been stabbed, and, um, I saw him, | 他被刺伤了 我看见他了 |
[07:35] | and I-I wish I hadn’t, | 我真希望我没看见 |
[07:36] | but, um, I did, and I thought you should know. | 但我看到了 我想你应该知道 |
[08:02] | Hey yourself. | 你好啊 |
[08:08] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[08:10] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[08:11] | Let’s see what you got. | 让看看你有什么本事 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[08:15] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[08:15] | – Just gotta put a little bit more muscle into it. – Yeah. | -再使点劲就行了 -是啊 |
[08:19] | You know, this is the first time in my life | 这是我有生以来第一次 |
[08:21] | I can ever remember not feeling competitive. | 没有竞争感 |
[08:24] | Is this your life? | 这算是你的人生吗 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[08:28] | Well, you said the first time in your life, | 你刚说这是你有生以来第一次 |
[08:30] | but I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[08:32] | I’m not so sure. | 我不太确定 |
[08:34] | Are we alive? | 我们还活着吗 |
[08:35] | I think so. | 应该是活着 |
[08:42] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[08:44] | The beach suits you. | 海滩很适合你 |
[08:46] | You too. | 你也是 |
[08:52] | I made Zola a grilled cheese. | 我给佐拉做了烤奶酪 |
[08:54] | She’s watching a movie with the other two. | 她和另外两个孩子在看电影 |
[08:57] | Did you actually say anything? | 你说什么了吗 |
[08:59] | Ellis interrupted us before we got too far. | 我们还没怎么说就被爱丽丝打断了 |
[09:01] | Which feels like divine intervention | 这感觉像是天意 |
[09:02] | because I have no idea what I would say. | 因为我真不知道该说什么 |
[09:05] | I mean, I can’t lie because…lying. | 我不能说谎 因为…这是说谎啊 |
[09:09] | And Zola’s so smart she’d just see right through it. | 而佐拉太聪明了 她一眼就能看穿 |
[09:11] | So you’re just gonna keep making grilled cheeses? | 那你就打算一直做烤奶酪吗 |
[09:15] | Are you just gonna walk for two hours | 那你就打算每次斯考特要睡觉时 |
[09:17] | every time Scout needs to sleep? | 你都要走两个小时吗 |
[09:18] | You want to see what happens when I stop? | 你想知道我停下来后会发生什么吗 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. I need Maggie. | 对不起 我需要麦琪 |
[09:21] | Maggie is thoughtful and levelheaded, | 麦琪深思熟虑 头脑冷静 |
[09:23] | and I know I have to tell Zola the truth, | 我知道我必须告诉佐拉真相 |
[09:25] | but I need help knowing how to tell her the truth. | 但我需要有人帮我告诉她真相 |
[09:28] | She’s not picking up. I have to go get her. | 她没接电话 我要去找她 |
[09:30] | W-What? No, you haven’t slept. | 什么 不行 你没睡过觉 |
[09:32] | You can’t stand still. You’re not driving. | 你不能老实站着 你不能开车 |
[09:34] | You haven’t slept either. | 你也没睡啊 |
[09:35] | Okay, deep breaths. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[09:39] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们一起想办法 |
[09:42] | I-I’ll just call somebody that can find Maggie. | 我打电话让人找到麦琪 |
[09:44] | Who? | 打给谁 |
[09:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:58] | Hey, where’s Carina? | 卡丽娜在哪里 |
[09:59] | Uh, they headed up to the chapel. | 他们去教堂了 |
[10:01] | Okay, can you tell her that DeLuca is stable | 好的 你能告诉她德卢卡已经稳定了 |
[10:03] | and he’s on his way to the O.R.? | 以及他正在被推去手术室吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[10:05] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[10:07] | Uh, it’s the woman DeLuca was following. | 是德卢卡跟踪的那个女人 |
[10:09] | Detectives need her photo. | 警察需要她的照片 |
[10:10] | Why? You — You know her? | 为什么 你 你认识她吗 |
[10:13] | She was here last night, and I treated her. | 她昨晚在这里 我治疗了她 |
[10:15] | For what? | 治疗什么啊 |
[10:16] | She said she was mugged. Oh, my God. | 她说她被抢劫了 我的天 |
[10:18] | – Schmitt, hey, hey. – Oh, my God. Is this my fault? | -施密特 -我的天 这是我的错吗 |
[10:20] | No, none of this is your fault. | 不 这都不是你的错 |
[10:34] | What, no gifts? | 怎么 没给我带礼物吗 |
[10:36] | At the very least, some crosswords, | 至少带点填字游戏 |
[10:37] | peanut butter cookies, contraband porn? | 花生酱曲奇 违禁黄片来吧 |
[10:42] | Kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[10:43] | I’d trade all that for good conversation. | 跟你好好聊天比那些都强 |
[10:47] | Okay, if this is about the nurses, | 如果这是护士们的小报告 |
[10:49] | they need to calm down. | 他们得淡定点 |
[10:50] | We both have COVID. It was no biggie. | 我们都得新冠了 多大点事 |
[10:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:54] | I went to see Grey. | 我去探望格蕾了 |
[10:55] | I needed to see some living scenery. | 我需要看点有生气的景象 |
[10:57] | You would have loved it — the two of us under blankets, | 你看了也会爱上的 我俩在被单之下 |
[10:59] | it was like “On COVID Pond.” | 像在拍”新冠旧情” |
[11:01] | – It’s not funny. – It’s a little funny. | -这不好笑 -还是有点的 |
[11:03] | We intubated Meredith, Tom. | 我们给梅瑞狄斯插管了 汤姆 |
[11:08] | You know, if you ever find yourself thinking about | 如果你想过要进癌症病房 |
[11:10] | cheering up kids in the cancer ward, don’t. | 给里面的孩子打气 还是别了 |
[11:11] | Sorry. I’m sorry. I-I just… | 对不起 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[11:15] | I just needed to be in a room with someone who doesn’t hate me. | 我只是想跟一个不恨我的人在一个房间 |
[11:23] | Well, no one can clear a remarkably low bar like Tom Koracick. | 没人能比汤姆·卡洛西科更没底线了 |
[11:30] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[11:42] | I don’t hate you, Altman. | 我不讨厌你 阿尔特曼 |
[11:45] | But it would help me to hear you admit | 但如果你说你从未爱过我 |
[11:47] | that you never loved me. | 我会好过点 |
[11:51] | You don’t have to say it now, but… | 你不必现在就讲 但是 |
[11:53] | You’re tired. We’re both sc-scared. | 你累了 我们都还处于惊吓中 |
[11:55] | But it would help me to hear it sometime soon. | 但如果能尽快听到 就最好不过了 |
[12:04] | – Dr. Wilson. – Yeah? | -威尔逊医生 -怎么了 |
[12:05] | I’ve maxed out Ms. Ashton on pressors, | 我给阿什顿女士用到最大剂量的升压药了 |
[12:08] | but her MAPS keep dropping. | 但她的平均动脉压持续在下降 |
[12:11] | Her repeat CT shows no fluid, | 她的复查CT没有显示有血流 |
[12:13] | which means that what’s left of her liver is failing. | 意味着她剩下的肝组织也在衰竭了 |
[12:17] | Start her on liver dialysis | 给她上肝透析 |
[12:18] | and keep me posted if she gets any worse. | 她情况变差就随时通知我 |
[12:25] | Luna Ashton’s mom is your patient, right? | 卢娜·阿什顿的妈妈是你的病人对吗 |
[12:27] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:28] | Luna has a bronchogenic cyst. | 卢娜得了支气管囊肿 |
[12:30] | I’d like to get her into the O.R. | 我想在她发展到呼吸困难前 |
[12:31] | before it causes respiratory distress. | 给她做手术 |
[12:33] | Thought you might like to join me to tell her mom. | 我想你愿意跟我一起去告诉她妈妈 |
[12:35] | No. | 不了 |
[12:36] | Okay, suit yourself. | 那随便你 |
[12:37] | No, I just — I don’t want you to tell her either. | 不 我是说我也不希望你告诉她 |
[12:38] | I don’t want anyone to tell her. | 我不想任何人告诉她 |
[12:40] | I suppose we could sneak Luna in | 我想我们大概可以悄悄推卢娜去 |
[12:42] | and say it was emergent, that Val was sleeping. | 说这是个紧急情况 而瓦尔睡着了 |
[12:44] | We didn’t have time to ask her. | 我们来不及问她了 |
[12:46] | – Really? – No. What’s wrong with you? | -讲真的吗 -当然不 你想什么呢 |
[12:48] | She just — She needs some really not-terrible news right now. | 她只是 她现在需要些不那么坏的消息 |
[12:51] | We all do. | 谁不是呢 |
[12:56] | You’re gonna do an ex-lap and a sternotomy? | 你要做开腹探查术和开胸手术吗 |
[12:58] | Is that necessary? | 真的有这必要吗 |
[12:59] | His FAST exam indicates cardiac injury. | 他的检查结果显示他有心脏创伤 |
[13:02] | Well, then I’ll scrub in. | 那我跟你一起上台 |
[13:03] | Respectfully, Richard, you haven’t operated in months. | 实话说 理查德 你好几个月都没上台了 |
[13:05] | I’m not sure that this is the way to jump back in. | 我不确定这是你回归的最好时机 |
[13:07] | Well, respectfully, you need the help, | 但实话说 你需要帮助 |
[13:08] | and I’m not about to wake up Bailey | 而我没打算叫醒贝利 |
[13:10] | when she’s sleeping for the first time since her mother died. | 她在母亲过世后头一回睡着 |
[13:12] | I’m not asking you to. Get Altman. | 我没让你叫她 叫阿尔特曼来 |
[13:14] | Altman’s coming off a 20-hour shift which ended | 阿尔特曼刚结束了一轮二十小时的 |
[13:16] | in putting Meredith Grey on a vent. | 以给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾连上呼吸机收场的轮班 |
[13:18] | She’s in no condition to operate. | 她根本不是能上台做手术的状态 |
[13:20] | Look, DeLuca saved my life. | 德卢卡救了我的命 |
[13:23] | It’s only right that I do the same. | 我只能以救回他为报 |
[13:25] | When Teddy and I were in Iraq, this was our job. | 放在当年的伊拉克 这就是我和泰迪的职责 |
[13:29] | To sew up our own people when they were broken. | 缝合同胞们破碎的躯体 |
[13:31] | We knew the names of their kids, their dogs, | 我们知道他们孩子的名字 他们狗狗的名字 |
[13:33] | what compelled them to serve their country. | 也知道他们为国效力的原因 |
[13:35] | Day after day, they’d go out there, they’d take shrapnel, | 日复一日 他们走向战场 中弹而归 |
[13:38] | and we would take it out, we’d sew them back up, | 我们取出弹片 缝合伤口 |
[13:39] | and then we’d send them out there and do it all over again. | 然后再把他们送回战场 如此循环往复 |
[13:42] | There was no sleep, no rest, | 我们不眠不休 |
[13:43] | no time to let the gravity of it all sink in. | 甚至没有时间感觉悲伤 |
[13:46] | That was the job, Richard. Not many people can do it. | 这就是我们的工作 理查德 很少有人能做到 |
[13:48] | Altman can. So, please, get me Altman. | 但阿尔特曼可以 所以拜托 叫阿尔特曼来 |
[13:56] | Hey, I got your page, but DeLuca doesn’t need ortho. | 我收到你的呼叫了 但德卢卡不需要骨科医生 |
[13:59] | I needed ortho. | 但我需要你 |
[14:01] | I saw the woman who did this to DeLuca. | 我看到了伤害德卢卡的女人 |
[14:02] | She was here last night. | 她昨晚来过 |
[14:03] | She said that she was mugged, but I think that she was lying. | 她说她被抢劫了 但我觉得她在说谎 |
[14:06] | I mean, I-I know she was lying. | 我知道她在说谎 |
[14:08] | And she was asking about the kidnappers, | 她打听了关于绑匪的事 |
[14:10] | but I didn’t put the pieces together. | 但我当时没想到这些事的关联 |
[14:12] | And I don’t know if I could have, | 我也不知道自己能否想到 |
[14:14] | but I still feel like I should have. | 但我觉得我本该想到的 |
[14:17] | Which is crazy, right? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[14:19] | I-I-I just need to focus on DeLa’s surgery. | 我需要集中精力做德卢卡的手术 |
[14:22] | No, you can’t scrub in. | 不 你不能去 |
[14:24] | This was a pep-talk page. | 我本想让你来为我加油的 |
[14:26] | Okay, then, switch services. You can do it. Come on. | 好吧 那换个班 你可以的 去吧 |
[14:30] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[14:31] | Then make sure DeLuca gets a surgeon that’s not a wreck. | 那就确保给德卢卡做手术的医生没有崩溃 |
[14:34] | Said with love, in case you couldn’t tell behind the mask. | 我是带着爱意说的 以免口罩挡着你看不出来 |
[14:40] | It’s a small piece of abnormal lung growth | 我会切除这一小块畸形的肺 |
[14:43] | that I need to remove so she can breathe normall | 使她能正常地呼吸 |
[14:45] | And then it’ll be my turn for another surgery. | 然后我就该做手术了 |
[14:47] | And then hers. | 然后又是她 |
[14:48] | And then maybe I’ll go twice so you keep me guessing. | 我可能要做两次手术 你们也不知道 |
[14:50] | I know it sounds scary, | 我知道这听起来很可怕 |
[14:51] | but Dr. Hayes has do this surgery countless times. | 但是海耶斯医生做过无数次这种手术了 |
[14:57] | Has anyone even held her since she was born? | 她出生后有人抱过她吗 |
[15:00] | Well, she has to stay in the incubator | 她必须待在保温箱里 |
[15:02] | for her own safety, I’m afraid. | 来确保她平安活着 |
[15:03] | That’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[15:04] | She is helpless, and she is scared. | 她也无助又害怕 |
[15:07] | Babies aren’t supposed to live in a plastic container. | 婴儿们不应该住在塑料箱子里 |
[15:12] | You’re right, Val. You’re right. | 你说得对 瓦尔 你说得对 |
[15:15] | You need to see her. It’s not right that you haven’t. | 你应该去看看她的 你有权看她 |
[15:17] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[15:18] | I’ll bring her to you before she goes into surgery. | 我会在她做手术前带她来 |
[15:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:22] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[15:24] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[15:30] | Webber paged. | 韦伯呼叫你 |
[15:31] | Yeah, for me. DeLuca got stabbed. | 对 帮我呼的 德卢卡被捅了 |
[15:33] | He has a massive hemothorax and blood in the pericardium. | 他有很严重的胸腔积血和心包积血 |
[15:35] | – Sternotomy tray? – And Balfour. | -要做胸骨切开? -还有胃部切除 |
[15:37] | We treated a kid in Jordan who had shrapnel in the same area. | 我们在约旦救过一个在同样的部位中弹的小孩 |
[15:40] | Right. Texas Hold ‘Em guy. | 对 打德州扑克的那个 |
[15:41] | And we sent him home in one piece. | 我们把他治好了 |
[15:43] | Alright, let’s do it again. | 是的 再来一次吧 |
[15:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:51] | Okay, Schmitt, let’s call the blood bank, | 好的 施密特 给血库打电话 |
[15:53] | make sure there’s more coming, and you can scrub in. | 保证血液供应充足 你准备上台吧 |
[15:54] | Khan, not Schmitt. | 我是可汗 不是施密特 |
[15:55] | Dr. Schmitt said he needed to switch services. | 施密特需要和我换班 |
[15:57] | I assume because of my time in Pakistan as a vascular surgeon. | 我猜是因为我在巴基斯坦做过血管外科医生 |
[16:00] | Excellent call, Schmitt. | 好主意 施密特 |
[16:01] | Alright, you’ll assist me with the sternotom | 好 你协助我的开胸手术 |
[16:03] | while Dr. Hunt explores the abdomen. | 与此同时亨特医生查看腹腔 |
[16:05] | – We’re gonna go fast. – Understood. | -我们要迅速 -明白 |
[16:08] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[16:10] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[16:26] | Warren got called to a four-alarm downtown. | 沃伦被叫去市中心处理四声火警了 |
[16:28] | Do you have to go? | 你要走吗 |
[16:31] | Carina, I’m not going anywhere. | 卡丽娜 我哪也不去 |
[16:44] | Before she died, Mama called us two halves of one whole. | 在她死前 妈妈说我们是一个整体的两半 |
[16:50] | It loses something in translation. | 翻译过来后意境变了 |
[16:54] | My dad, he thought we were completely different, | 我爸 他觉得我们是完全不同的人 |
[16:57] | but my mom knew that we couldn’t | 但我妈知道我们没了彼此 |
[17:01] | breathe without the other. | 就无法呼吸 |
[17:04] | One year went, Dad was too manic to talk sense to, | 有一年 爸已经固执到听不进任何话 |
[17:07] | he, um, spent all our Christmas money | 他花光了我们圣诞节的钱 |
[17:10] | on stuff he didn’t need, but Mom saved up, | 买了没用的东西 但妈妈存了钱 |
[17:13] | and she surprised us with one gift. | 她给我们一个惊喜 |
[17:17] | A pair of roller skates. | 一双轮滑鞋 |
[17:19] | Andrea tried to give them to me, | 安德里亚想给我 |
[17:21] | but I-I put on the left and he put on the right, | 但我穿上了左脚 他穿上了右脚 |
[17:24] | and we held the other two legs up like flamingos | 然后我们收起另一只脚 像火烈鸟一样 |
[17:29] | and skated around the house. | 在屋里溜冰 |
[17:35] | Two parts, one whole. | 两个部分 一个整体 |
[17:43] | Looks like the knife went through the pericardium | 看来刀刺穿了心包 |
[17:45] | and just nicked the ventricle. | 划到了心室 |
[17:46] | You can repair the ventricle with 3-0 prolene. | 你可以用3-0血管缝线修复心室 |
[17:49] | – Altman? – Yeah, he’s right. I’m on it. | -阿尔特曼 -对 他说得对 我这就去 |
[17:51] | – Okay, get in there. – Right, 3-0 large taper needle. | -好 去吧 -给我3-0血管缝线的大缝针 |
[17:54] | Damn it. Looks like it’s gone through his spleen, | 该死 看起来刀划破了他的脾脏 |
[17:56] | his stomach, and his diaphragm. | 胃 还有隔膜 |
[17:58] | We’re gonna have to remove his spleen | 我们得移除他的脾脏 |
[17:59] | and check for intestinal injuries. | 检查其他肠道伤势 |
[18:01] | Dr. Knox, how many units has he received so far? | 诺克斯医生 他现在输了多少血 |
[18:03] | Six units of blood, six of FFP. | 六包血 六包冷冻血浆 |
[18:05] | Alright, run a TEG to check for his clotti factors. | 好 做个血栓弹力图检查他的凝血因子 |
[18:09] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[18:10] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[18:11] | Bovie. | 灼烧刀 |
[18:16] | Please don’t take this boy. | 请别带走这个男孩 |
[18:19] | Please don’t take this boy | 请别带走这个男孩 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | Comedy or drama? | 喜剧还是剧情片 |
[18:46] | C-span? | 新闻频道 |
[18:49] | Listen, there’s something really soothing about | 听着 下面那个滚动条 |
[18:51] | the whole scrolling at the botm. | 非常舒缓情绪 |
[18:54] | It’s like this endless potential of information | 就像是有无限可能的信息 |
[18:56] | You’re gonna make me read that to you | 等我们八十岁了你肯定会 |
[18:58] | when we’re 80, aren’t you? | 让我读给你听 对吧 |
[19:00] | I mean — I didn’t mean… | 我是说 我不是 |
[19:02] | Yeah, you did. | 你就是 |
[19:04] | You did mean it. | 你就是这个意思 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:12] | Did you order more champagne? | 你又要香槟了吗 |
[19:14] | No. | 没有 |
[19:16] | Hold on. I’ll get rid of them. | 等等 我去赶走他们 |
[19:20] | We’re coming. | 我们来了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, we’re coming. | 听到了 来了 |
[19:30] | Hey, uh, can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[19:31] | Oh, sorry. Wrong — Wrong room. | 抱歉 找错 找错房间了 |
[19:34] | Jackson? | 杰克森 |
[19:36] | Oh, um, this is — Okay, it’s the right room. | 这是…好吧 那找对房间了 |
[19:38] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[19:40] | Link called me. You need to come home. | 林联系了我 你得回家了 |
[19:47] | How are we, Knox? | 什么情况了 诺克斯 |
[19:48] | Just hung another two units. | 又输了两单位的血 |
[19:49] | Blood pressure’s starting to come up. | 血压开始上升了 |
[19:50] | – Just a few more sutures. – Nice repair. | -再缝几针就行了 -干得不错 |
[19:53] | I don’t see any leak. | 我没看到有任何渗出 |
[19:53] | I’m just gonna run this bowel one more time, | 我再检查一遍肠道 |
[19:55] | and then I am good to go down here. | 然后我这边就没问题了 |
[19:57] | Alright, I just need to place the drain, | 我只需要把引流管放好 |
[20:00] | and then we are good to start the wire closure. | 然后我们就可以开始缝合了 |
[20:04] | Great work, everyone. | 大家干得不错 |
[20:13] | When was everyone tested? | 你们都是什么时候检测的 |
[20:14] | – Last night. – Yesterday. | -昨晚 -昨天 |
[20:14] | – This morning. – Alright, come on in. | -今天早上 -进来吧 |
[20:16] | Amelia’s in her room, and, uh, please keep it down. | 艾米莉娅在她房间里 麻烦你们轻点 |
[20:19] | This guy just went to sleep. | 这小家伙刚刚睡着 |
[20:26] | Anybody want a beer? | 有人想要啤酒吗 |
[20:27] | – I’m good. – It’s pretty early. | -我不用 -这么早 |
[20:29] | Okay, I’ll get some. | 好的 我去拿几瓶 |
[20:43] | The wound was more severe than we’d hoped, | 伤口比我们想象的还要严重 |
[20:45] | but he’s pulled through. | 但他挺过来了 |
[20:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[20:47] | He’s alive. Your brother’s alive. | 他还活着 你弟弟还活着 |
[20:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[20:50] | Oh, it hurts not to hug you right now. | 我恨我现在不能拥抱你 |
[20:52] | Hey, look at them while you hug me. | 先看着他们抱我代替一下吧 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[21:01] | Thank you for getting me to help. | 谢谢你让我来帮忙 |
[21:03] | Yeah, don’t read into it. | 别想多了 |
[21:04] | I owed it to DeLuca. | 我欠德卢卡的 |
[21:06] | And if there was someone else I could’ve called, | 如果我还有别人可以找的话 |
[21:07] | I would’ve. | 我会的 |
[21:15] | I said no and I meant it. | 我说了不行就是不行 |
[21:17] | I do not take preemies on joyrides. | 我不会带着早产儿去兜风 |
[21:19] | You’re already moving her. This is just adding a stop. | 你已经在转移她了 我们只是多去一个地方 |
[21:21] | Plus, I told Val we would make it happen. | 而且我跟瓦尔说了我们会办到 |
[21:23] | Without consulting me first. | 并没有事先征求我的意见 |
[21:24] | It’s out of the question. | 这是不可能的 |
[21:26] | Get out of my way, Wilson. | 别挡我的路 威尔逊 |
[21:27] | Were you nice before your wife died? | 在你妻子去世之前 你对人好吗 |
[21:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:31] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[21:32] | You know, I lost the love of my life. | 我失去了此生的挚爱 |
[21:34] | He didn’t die, but he might as well have, | 他没死 但还不如死了呢 |
[21:36] | and I was sad and angry and confused, | 我又伤心又愤怒又迷茫 |
[21:38] | but I still cared about other people. | 但我还是会在意别人 |
[21:40] | In fact, I think it made me care more. | 事实上 我觉得它让我更在意了 |
[21:42] | I’m looking out for my patient. | 我在为我的病人着想 |
[21:43] | You know this won’t jeopardize Luna. | 你知道这不会危害到卢娜 |
[21:44] | Grey was laughing and joking, | 格蕾之前都可以开玩笑了 |
[21:46] | and a few hours later she’s on a vent. | 几小时后她就只能靠呼吸机维持了 |
[21:48] | This is not the time to play fast and loose with rules | 现在不是对保护患者安全的规定 |
[21:50] | that keep our patients safe. | 玩忽职守的时候 |
[21:51] | If it was Meredith Grey asking to see her child, | 如果是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾要求见她的孩子 |
[21:53] | would you say the same thing? | 你还会说同样的话吗 |
[21:58] | Five minutes, not a second longer. | 五分钟 多一秒都不行 |
[22:12] | ABG’s the same as this morning, | 动脉血气跟早上一样 |
[22:16] | but no fever and labs are decent. | 但是没有发烧 化验结果也不错 |
[22:19] | DeLuca’s awake. | 德卢卡醒了 |
[22:21] | – Does Bailey know? – She’s still sleeping but, uh, | -贝利知道吗 -她还在睡觉 |
[22:23] | I’ll tell her in a bit. | 我一会儿会告诉她 |
[22:26] | That was a great save, Altman. | 干得漂亮 阿尔特曼 |
[22:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna go check on my other patients. | 我去看看其他患者 |
[22:42] | I don’t regret it. | 我不后悔 |
[22:43] | How did you know I was wondering that? | 你怎么知道我在想这个 |
[22:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:47] | I just did. | 我就是知道 |
[22:49] | I don’t regret it. | 我不后悔 |
[22:51] | You know, we walk through our lives | 我们过着自己的生活 |
[22:52] | and we witness atrocities. | 目睹各种残忍的行为 |
[22:54] | See homeless people on the street asking for help | 我们在路上看到无家可归的人寻求帮助 |
[22:56] | and we just walk right past them. | 但我们却熟视无睹 |
[22:58] | See people that can’t pay for medicine for their children, | 我们看到有人无力支付孩子的医药费 |
[23:01] | see people beating their kids, | 看到有人打自己的孩子 |
[23:02] | and we just say, “Well, it’s none of our business.” | 但我们却说 “这都不关我们的事” |
[23:04] | See atrocities on the news every day. | 我们每天都在新闻上看到各种残忍行为 |
[23:06] | Crimes and cruelties committed by our government, | 我们的政府犯下罪行和暴行 |
[23:09] | paid for, nonetheless, by our own tax dollars | 却用我们缴纳的税款去支付 |
[23:13] | And what do we do? We just chge the channel, right? | 我们做了什么 我们只是换个频道 对吗 |
[23:15] | We just — We tune it out. | 我们就当无事发生 |
[23:18] | Then we go back to work | 然后我们继续工作 |
[23:18] | and we pretend like what we just saw, or that article we just read | 假装刚刚看见的事情或读的那篇文章 |
[23:21] | was somehow normal or acceptable | 都在某种程度上正常且可以接受 |
[23:24] | and the people who take to the streets | 那些走上街头游行的人 |
[23:25] | screaming out for change, | 呼吁改变的人 |
[23:28] | they’re written off as crazy, | 他们却被视为疯狂 |
[23:29] | they’re written off as extreme. | 被视为极端 |
[23:31] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点都不合乎常理 |
[23:33] | Makes no sense. | 一点都不 |
[23:35] | But what you did, Meredith, | 但你做的事 梅瑞狄斯 |
[23:37] | risking your medical license to save that little girl — | 冒着吊销行医执照的风险也要救那个小女孩 |
[23:39] | that made sense. | 那才合乎常理 |
[23:40] | And what I did — following that woman, | 而我做的事 跟着那个女人 |
[23:41] | not letting up, not letting her get away | 不放弃 不让她逃脱 |
[23:42] | not letting her harm another single human being. | 不让她再伤害其他人 |
[23:46] | Yeah, it was dangerous, but made sense. | 这的确很危险 但这合乎常理 |
[23:49] | It’s the only thing that made sense. | 这是唯一合乎常理的事 |
[23:53] | So I don’t regret it. | 所以我不后悔 |
[24:00] | He suffered a lot of bleeding, | 他失血很多 |
[24:02] | but his vitals are stable. | 但他的生命体征都平稳了 |
[24:03] | Oh, Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[24:12] | Easy, easy, don’t try to talk. | 放松 放松 别试着讲话 |
[24:16] | You did it. It’s over. | 你做到了 一切都结束了 |
[24:17] | They arrested the woman, | 他们逮捕了那个女人 |
[24:18] | they arrested the man who stabbed you. | 他们也逮捕了那个刺伤你的男人 |
[24:20] | You saved so many children, Andrea. | 你拯救了很多孩子 安德里亚 |
[24:26] | Now, blink once for morphine | 现在 你眨一下眼代表你要吗啡 |
[24:28] | and twice for | 眨两下眼代表你说 |
[24:29] | “I’m a dummy who will never ignore his sister ever again.” | “我是个笨蛋 以后再也不会忽视我的姐姐了” |
[24:52] | What was the surgery? I want details. | 你做了什么手术 我想听细节 |
[24:57] | It was a trauma. It went well. | 是一例创伤 手术很顺利 |
[25:00] | Your oxygen saturation’s gone up. | 你的血氧饱和度升上来了 |
[25:04] | That’s encouraging. | 这是个好消息 |
[25:13] | I did love you, | 我曾经的确爱过你 |
[25:14] | even though I tried so hard not to love you | 即使我很努力地尝试不要爱你 |
[25:16] | because I also loved Owen. | 因为我同时爱着欧文 |
[25:18] | I think I thought that I could love you both | 我当时以为我可以同时爱着你们两个人 |
[25:20] | but instead, I just — I tore it all to the ground | 但实际上 我把一切都毁了 |
[25:22] | and took you both with me. | 还把你们两个人弄得伤痕累累 |
[25:28] | I asked you for one thing, Altman | 我只问过你一件事 阿尔特曼 |
[25:31] | You asked me for the truth. | 你问我要的是真相 |
[25:32] | No, no. I didn’t ask you for that | 不是 我并没有问你真相 |
[25:34] | because the truth is relative. | 因为真相都是相对的 |
[25:36] | You got yourself convinced that you loved us both, | 你说服自己相信你同时爱着我们两个人 |
[25:38] | but empirical evidence would suggest otherwise. | 但实证证据证明并非如此 |
[25:40] | Empirical? I — | 实证 我 |
[25:41] | He doesn’t want you. | 他不想要你 |
[25:47] | You’re right, you dragged us both to the ground, | 你说得对 你把我们两个人都拖下水了 |
[25:48] | but he doesn’t want anything to do with you | 但他不想和你有任何纠缠 |
[25:49] | and I’m still here sitting in the dust. | 我却卑微地坐在尘土里 |
[25:51] | If you loved me, Teddy, we’d be together | 如果你爱过我 泰迪 我们就会在一起 |
[25:54] | instead of…together in our misery. | 而不是…共同遭受痛苦 |
[26:00] | Empirical evidence. | 实证证据 |
[26:03] | I asked you to admit you never loved me because… | 我要你承认从来没有爱过我是因为… |
[26:10] | I need it. | 我需要 |
[26:12] | If I survive this thing… | 如果我能幸存 |
[26:19] | …I want to get up off the ground where you dropped me, so… | 我想在你扔下我的地方爬起来 所以… |
[26:25] | …I need it. | 我需要听 |
[26:38] | I never loved you, Tom. | 我从没爱过你 汤姆 |
[26:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:52] | You want to sit, or… | 你想坐下来 还是… |
[26:53] | Oh, the second I stop, | 我一停下来 |
[26:55] | Scout starts wailing like a human ambulance. | 斯考特就像一辆人肉救护车嚎叫个不停 |
[26:57] | As you were. | 那你继续吧 |
[26:58] | And Scout needs me to keep moving. | 斯考特需要我来回走个不停 |
[27:00] | Zola, Bailey, Ellis — they need us to keep on moving, | 佐拉 贝利 爱丽丝 她们需要我们动个不停 |
[27:04] | playing songs and eating. | 放歌 吃东西 |
[27:05] | They eat so much. | 她们吃的好多 |
[27:07] | So I just keep going to the grocery store | 所以我老是去杂货店 |
[27:08] | and buying food that Amelia keeps pretending | 买食物 艾米莉娅总是假装 |
[27:11] | she knows how to cook, | 她知道怎么做菜 |
[27:12] | and what if Meredith doesn’t survive this | 如果梅瑞狄斯没有活下来的话 |
[27:14] | you know what it’s gonna do to my life? | 你知道这对我的生活会有什么影响吗 |
[27:18] | Yeah, you just said that out loud. | 你刚才已经说出来了 |
[27:20] | Don’t worry about it, we’re all scared. | 别担心 我们都很害怕 |
[27:21] | No one’s judging you. | 没人看不起你 |
[27:22] | I’m a little bit judging, | 我有点看法 |
[27:23] | but that’s ’cause I’ve only known you seven minutes. | 但那是因为我认识你才七分钟 |
[27:26] | I’m on my knees every night praying that she survives this, | 我每晚都跪着祈祷她活下来 |
[27:29] | and I’m not an on-my-knees-praying kind of guy. | 我不是那种跪着祈祷的人 |
[27:31] | – I get it. – I’m not praying for myself. | -我明白 -我不是为自己祈祷 |
[27:33] | You’re human, Link. Give yourself a break, alright? | 你是人 林 别折磨自己 好吗 |
[27:35] | You’re exhausted. | 你累坏了 |
[27:37] | Meredith is — she’s family to me. | 梅瑞狄斯 我把她当家人 |
[27:39] | I mean, Meredith is family. | 梅瑞狄斯是家人 |
[27:42] | I can think of a million reasons I don’t want her to…die. | 我能想出无数个我不希望她…死的理由 |
[27:46] | Some of them are about her, some are about me | 一些理由和她有关 一些和我有关 |
[27:48] | some are about the world at large. | 还有一些和这个世界有关 |
[27:49] | Point is, you’re allowed to have your reasons. | 重点是 你可以有自己的理由 |
[27:51] | They don’t all have to be selfless. | 不一定要是无私的 |
[27:53] | I just… | 我只是… |
[27:56] | I mean, those kids already lost their dad. | 这些孩子已经没了爸爸 |
[27:58] | I don’t want them to have to grow up without a mom, too. | 我不想她们成长的过程中也没有妈妈 |
[28:02] | And all we can do is just — | 我们能做的只有 |
[28:04] | Keep moving. | 向前走 |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:06] | I mean, literally keep moving, | 我是说 接着走 |
[28:08] | ’cause human ambulance. | 因为人肉救护车 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:11] | You know, you’re pretty good at this. | 你很在行 |
[28:12] | The whole “Keep somebody calm | 那种”安慰一个 |
[28:14] | you’ve only known seven minutes” thing. | 你才认识七分钟的人”这种事 |
[28:17] | Well, to be fair, it’s been more like eight minutes now. | 公道的说 现在已经八分钟了 |
[28:20] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[28:21] | And, Jackson, thank you for getting Magg over here. | 杰克森 谢谢你把麦琪找过来 |
[28:23] | I-I-I’m sorry if that was awkward. | 如果让你尴尬 我抱歉 |
[28:25] | – You were the only one picking up. – No, it’s fine. | -你是唯一一个接电话的人 -没事 |
[28:27] | Why would it be awkward? | 为什么会尴尬 |
[28:32] | Uh, just… | 只是… |
[28:36] | Okay, you’re, uh — you’re her ex, aren’t you? | 你 你是她的前任 对吗 |
[28:40] | Another round? | 再来一瓶 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:47] | I was Zola and Bailey and Ellis. | 我曾经是佐拉 贝利 爱丽丝 |
[28:52] | I was the kid who lost a parent | 我曾是失去一位家长的孩子 |
[28:53] | and the world turned upside down. | 整个世界都颠倒了 |
[28:57] | And I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[28:59] | if I hadn’t been there to see my dad dead on the ground, | 如果我没有亲眼目睹我爸的死亡 |
[29:02] | how long they would’ve waited to tell me. | 他们不知道要瞒我多久 |
[29:08] | Nobody talked about it. | 从未有人提过 |
[29:11] | I didn’t expect answers, but… | 我也不期望得到回答 但 |
[29:15] | there wasn’t room for question. | 根本就没有提问的机会 |
[29:18] | Just…silence. | 只有…沉默 |
[29:23] | Meredith told the kids about Derek. | 梅瑞狄斯告诉了孩子们德里克的事 |
[29:27] | We can do this for her. | 我们应该为她做这件事 |
[29:28] | She deserves us stepping up. | 她值得我们挺身而出 |
[29:33] | And the kids do, too. | 孩子们也是 |
[29:36] | Can we just stay here a little longer? | 我们能在这儿多待一会吗 |
[29:48] | Your mom is gonna freak out when she sees you. | 你妈妈看到你会抓狂的 |
[29:50] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[29:51] | Code blue, code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[29:54] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[29:55] | Val’s coding! Hurry! | 瓦尔快不行了 快点 |
[29:56] | No. | 天哪 |
[29:58] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[30:04] | Comfortable? | 好点了吗 |
[30:06] | Well, your sister just went to get coffee, | 你姐姐去买咖啡了 |
[30:08] | but she left strict instructions. | 但她留下了很严格的指令 |
[30:10] | No car chases, okay? | 别再追车了 行吗 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:21] | He’s tachycardic and his CVP’s going up. | 心率过速 中心静脉压上升 |
[30:24] | Code blue, code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[30:25] | Must be cardiac tamponade. | 一定是心脏压塞 |
[30:26] | We’re gonna have to open him back up again. | 我们得重新给他开胸 |
[30:28] | Let’s get a scalpel and order more blood. | 拿手术刀来 再送点血来 |
[30:30] | Code blue, code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[30:32] | DeLuca? DeLuca, we’re gonna have to open you back up, okay? | 德卢卡 我们需要再次开胸 好吗 |
[30:35] | But I am with you, okay? | 但我在这陪你 好吗 |
[30:36] | I got you, okay? | 有我在 好吗 |
[30:38] | Come on. Staple remover. | 快点 起钉器 |
[30:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:42] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[30:46] | Okay, wire cutters. | 行了 剪线钳 |
[30:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:53] | Good, let’s go. | 很好 准备 |
[30:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[31:00] | Somebody page Altman and have her meet me in the O.R.! | 呼叫阿尔特曼 叫她来手术室 |
[31:12] | Call for more blood. | 多送点血来 |
[31:13] | Start the massive transfusion protocol. | 开始执行大量输血程序 |
[31:16] | Almost there, DeLuca, okay? | 马上就到了 德卢卡 |
[31:17] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 快走 |
[31:19] | Charge to 150. Clear. | 充电到150焦 离手 |
[31:22] | Come on, Val! | 加油 瓦尔 |
[31:23] | You’re so close to seeing your baby girl. | 你马上就能看见宝贝女儿了 |
[31:26] | Charged to 200. | 充电到200焦 |
[31:28] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:34] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[31:35] | He went into DIC. He’s bleeding out. | 弥散性血管内凝血 失血过多 |
[31:36] | Push TXA — | 输血栓素 |
[31:37] | I already have. | 已经做了 |
[31:39] | Push more. | 加量 |
[31:39] | I’m gonna need a ton of lap pads. | 我需要大量纱垫 |
[31:41] | Let me in. | 让我来 |
[31:55] | He’s crashing. | 他快不行了 |
[31:56] | Starting cardiac massage. | 开始心脏按摩 |
[32:03] | Charge to 270. | 充电到270焦 |
[32:05] | I think it’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[32:07] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:16] | So, this morning they put your mom on a ventilator. | 今早医生给你妈妈上了呼吸机 |
[32:20] | That’s the machine that breathes for her. | 帮助她呼吸的机器 |
[32:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:24] | When will they take her off of it? | 他们什么时候会拿掉她身上的呼吸机 |
[32:25] | Different people come off of it at different times. | 不同的人痊愈时间不一样 |
[32:30] | My dad never did. | 我爸就没能做到 |
[32:33] | Do you think my mom will? | 你觉得我妈可以吗 |
[32:38] | We hope so. | 我们希望可以 |
[32:39] | But we don’t know. | 但我们不知道 |
[32:41] | We just — | 我们只是 |
[32:43] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[32:48] | We shouldn’t tell Bailey and Ellis. | 我们别告诉贝利和爱丽丝 |
[32:52] | Not unless we need to. | 除非万不得已 |
[32:54] | They’re just too young to understand. | 他们太小 没法理解 |
[32:57] | Okay. We’ll wait. | 好吧 我们先不说 |
[33:32] | No respiratory distress, | 没有呼吸困难 |
[33:33] | chest tube’s barely putting out anything. | 胸管几乎没排出任何东西 |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:37] | She’s a trouper. | 她很坚强 |
[33:38] | She’s gonna need to be. | 她必须如此 |
[33:41] | No. | 不是吧 |
[33:42] | I ran the code for an hour. | 我抢救了一小时 |
[33:51] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[33:54] | I was nicer… | 我确实更友善 |
[33:57] | before Abigail died. | 在阿比盖尔去世前 |
[33:59] | I was a great deal many things, most of them better. | 我曾有很多特性 但大部分都比现在好 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry, I never should’ve — | 抱歉 我不该 |
[34:04] | Oh, it was kind what you wanted to do, it was. | 你想做的事很好 真的 |
[34:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:00] | Val is dead. | 瓦尔死了 |
[35:01] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:06] | DeLuca was okay and now he might not be. | 德卢卡之前情况不错 现在可能不太好 |
[35:16] | I spent so many years pretending to be someone else. | 我花了这么多年 一直假装成别人 |
[35:20] | So many years afraid of what my mother thought, | 多年来 我一直害怕我妈会怎么想 |
[35:23] | neighbors thought, what I thought. | 邻居们会怎么想 我会怎么想 |
[35:28] | I wasted so much time. | 我浪费了太多时间 |
[35:31] | And now we’re all just working | 而现在我们只有工作 |
[35:34] | and surviving and waiting. | 生存和等待 |
[35:38] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[35:42] | Is this all just gonna end one day? | 这一切最终会结束吗 |
[35:44] | Like, one day we’re all gonna get a memo | 我们最终都会收到一张小纸条 |
[35:47] | that says, “COVID’s over. Everyone back to normal”? | 写着 “新冠已结束 大家都恢复正常”吗 |
[35:51] | I think I wasted all the time I was supposed to be happy. | 我想我浪费了所有本应快乐享受的时光 |
[36:13] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久 |
[36:15] | Most of the day. | 一整天 |
[36:19] | Bailey, something’s happened. | 贝利 出事了 |
[36:22] | No, it’s — it’s not Meredith. | 不 不是梅瑞狄斯 |
[36:25] | It’s DeLuca. | 是德卢卡 |
[36:27] | What? | 什么 |
[36:29] | Richard, what? | 理查德 怎么了 |
[36:39] | Okay, give me 1 of epi. | 好吧 给我一毫克肾上腺素 |
[36:51] | The tide is coming in! | 浪要过来了 |
[36:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:54] | It’s gonna wash it away. | 浪会把它冲毁的 |
[36:55] | I know, I’m trying to beat it. | 我知道 我正想办法击败它 |
[36:58] | You’re trying to beat the tide? | 你在试着击败海浪吗 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:00] | I had more to do. | 我还有好多事要做 |
[37:01] | I had plans. | 我有计划了 |
[37:02] | Wanted to do another tower over here | 我想在这里再建座塔 |
[37:04] | and a — a — a bridge with a moat. | 还有一条护城河及其连通桥 |
[37:08] | Tide’s coming in too fast. | 浪来得太快了 |
[37:11] | Come on. It’s too fast. | 快点 来得太快了 |
[37:12] | I had plans. | 我有计划了 |
[37:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:18] | You can’t build a sand castle without a moat. | 堆沙堡必须要有护城河 |
[37:22] | I don’t know what happens from here, Meredith. | 我不知道接下来会怎样 梅瑞狄斯 |
[37:25] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[37:28] | But no matter what happens, | 不过不管怎么样 |
[37:30] | I want you to know that I never felt seen the way you saw me. | 我希望你知道 从没有人像你这样看我 |
[37:33] | I never felt inspired the way you inspired me. | 从没受到过像你给我那样的鼓舞 |
[37:36] | You made me want to be not just my best self, | 你想让我不止步于做到最好 |
[37:38] | but better. | 而是还要更好 |
[37:39] | And yeah, I felt small around you sometimes. | 是的 在你身边我有时候确实会感觉渺小 |
[37:42] | I felt insecure. | 会没有安全感 |
[37:43] | I wanted something from you that I needed to give to myself. | 我想从你身上得到我渴求已久的东西 |
[37:48] | But here, now, on this beach with you, | 今天 在这 和你一起在这沙滩上 |
[37:50] | I…I get it. | 我 我得到了 |
[37:54] | I don’t just get it, I feel it. | 不仅仅是得到了 我感受到了 |
[37:55] | I get who I am. | 我知道了我是谁 |
[37:57] | I know my own soul, my strength. | 我理解了我的灵魂 我的力量 |
[38:02] | Do you want to take a walk? | 想一起散散步吗 |
[38:04] | We can watch the sunset from the dock. | 我们去码头看日落吧 |
[38:07] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:09] | I just want to feel this first. | 我想先好好感受这种心情 |
[38:13] | I just want to hold onto this a little longer. | 我想再多留恋一会儿 |
[38:15] | I’m a little bit of an exception | 我算是个例外 |
[38:16] | when it comes to having a happy place. | 当说起需要令自己快乐的地方时 |
[38:19] | Because the hospital’s always been mine. | 因为医院一直就是我的快乐源泉 |
[38:21] | Internal paddles. | 胸内电极 |
[38:23] | – Come on, come on. – Let’s go, let’s go. | -快点 快点 -赶紧 赶紧 |
[38:27] | Charge to 20. | 充电二十 |
[38:29] | Clear. | 离手 |
[38:32] | Again. | 再来 |
[38:33] | Clear. | 离手 |
[38:36] | Charge to 30. | 充电三十 |
[38:37] | Clear. | 离手 |
[38:38] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:39] | Again. Again. | 再来 再来 |
[38:40] | Clear. | 离手 |
[38:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:49] | Maybe it’s because it’s where I grew up. | 可能因为我在医院长大 |
[38:57] | Andrea! | 安德里亚 |
[39:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:10] | Andrea! | 安德里亚 |
[39:16] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[39:19] | If I go back and you don’t, | 如果我回去了你没回去 |
[39:22] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[39:25] | It’ll be okay, Meredith. | 没事的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[39:27] | It will. It’ll be okay. | 没事的 会好的 |
[39:30] | Andrea! | 安德里亚 |
[39:33] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:45] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[40:15] | His heart won’t restart. | 他的心脏不会复跳了 |
[40:17] | He’s been down for 40 minutes. | 他已经停跳四十分钟了 |
[40:50] | Isn’t somebody going to call it? | 没有人来宣布吗 |
[41:17] | Time of death — 22:50. | 死亡时间 22点50分 |
[41:38] | But if you’re not like me… | 但如果你不像我 |
[41:59] | …you’re going to want somewhere else. | 你会需要一个其他的地方 |