时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | No one ever imagined we would make it this far. | 没人能想到医学能发展到如此地步 |
[00:20] | Incision-less surgeries, 4D imaging, | 微创手术 4D成像 |
[00:24] | mechanical organs, stem cell therapy… | 人工器官 干细胞治疗法 |
[00:29] | 理查德·韦伯 德卢卡医生纪念会 代替葬礼 | |
[00:41] | Every medical innovation seemed impossible, | 每一次医学创新看似毫无可能 |
[00:44] | unimaginable until it was achieved. | 无法想象 但最终都得以实现 |
[00:51] | And luckily, we haven’t stopped making advancements. | 幸运的是 我们也从未停止前进 |
[00:54] | Your recent COVID test has come back negative, | 你最近的核酸检测是阴性 |
[00:57] | your ABG’s improved, | 动脉血气提高了 |
[01:00] | your RSBI looks promising, | 浅快呼吸指数也不错 |
[01:02] | and oxygen requirements have decreased. | 氧需求减少了 |
[01:04] | If you keep this up, | 如果能保持住 |
[01:05] | I may just try weaning you off the vent later today. | 今天晚点就可以试试脱离呼吸机 |
[01:08] | Because the other side of the unimaginable is death. | 因为无法想象的反面是死亡深渊 |
[01:12] | And the pain that comes with loss. | 以及失去生命的痛苦 |
[01:14] | Dr. Altman? | 阿尔特曼医生 |
[01:17] | Bailey said you’d need some help | 贝利说你需要人帮忙 |
[01:18] | covering the COVID ICU since — | 照看新冠重症监护室 |
[01:21] | – since we lost — – Yeah, o-okay. | -因为我们失去了 -是的 好的 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:30] | And that side never stops coming. | 而那一面不停袭来 |
[01:33] | We need some good news, Meredith. | 我们需要好消息 梅瑞狄斯 |
[01:35] | Please, just… we really need some good news. | 请你 我们真的需要好消息 |
[01:45] | It’s you again! | 又是你 |
[02:08] | You going in today? | 你今天去上班吗 |
[02:10] | Day off. | 放假 |
[02:14] | Hey, if I say something, can you not judge me? | 如果我说件事 你能别看不起我吗 |
[02:18] | Because we’re friends who bang, not friends who judge. | 因为我们是炮友 不是损友 |
[02:21] | Mm, I have wrapped my head around the concept, yeah. | 我已经能理解这个概念了 说吧 |
[02:24] | I need joy in my life. | 我的生命中需要快乐 |
[02:29] | Val died, | 瓦尔死了 |
[02:31] | and DeLuca… | 而德卢卡 |
[02:33] | I can’t even say it yet. | 我都说不出口 |
[02:35] | And I physically have no more room left in my body for sadness. | 我的身体已经装不下任何一点悲伤了 |
[02:39] | So I am switching specialties to OB | 所以我打算换去妇产科 |
[02:44] | and all I need from you is encouragement. | 你只需要给我鼓励 |
[02:47] | You thought I would judge you for that? | 你觉得我会因为这事看不起你吗 |
[02:49] | I literally spend all day every day at work | 我真的每天一上班 |
[02:51] | wanting to walk out that door | 想着离开那里 |
[02:52] | just to go off into the woods by myself hiking for three months | 只想跑去深山老林去徒步旅行三个月 |
[02:55] | until there’s a vaccine. | 直到疫苗出现 |
[02:57] | There’s not gonna be a vaccine in three months. | 三个月以内不可能会有疫苗 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry — you just said no judging. | 抱歉 你才说不批判的 |
[03:01] | I know, but that’s just ridiculous. | 我知道 但那太荒谬了 |
[03:05] | Wait, so, you for real about switching specialties? | 等等 你想换科室是认真的吗 |
[03:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:15] | What was that? | 搞什么 |
[03:16] | In lieu of confetti. | 代替礼花嘛 |
[03:29] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[03:31] | No. | 我有事 |
[03:32] | The kids loved Andrew. | 孩子们都爱安德鲁 |
[03:34] | He used to play his guitar for them | 他以前弹吉他给大家听 |
[03:35] | and teach them songs in Italian. | 教他们唱意大利文歌曲 |
[03:37] | He brought gelato to every birthday. | 每次生日他都带意式雪糕 |
[03:39] | And every half-birthday. | 每次半生日也是 |
[03:40] | Which all three of these kids now think is an actual thing. | 现在三个娃都以为真有半生日 |
[03:44] | I’m just so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[03:47] | For all of you. | 大家都是 |
[03:47] | Aunt Maggie! It’s your turn! | 麦琪阿姨 到你了 |
[03:49] | Okay, Zozo. | 好的 佐佐 |
[03:52] | I’ll be there. | 我来了 |
[03:54] | Know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[03:55] | I think this crowd could benefit | 我觉得你们得见识一下 |
[03:56] | from some new East Coast moves. | 东海岸舞步 |
[03:58] | Ndugu moves. What do you say, Zola? | 恩都古招牌 想不想看看 佐拉 |
[04:01] | – Gimme a shot? – Yeah! | -让我试试吧 -好啊 |
[04:02] | Alright. Make room. | 好的 给我腾点地方 |
[04:11] | Hey! Yeah? | 不错吧 |
[04:18] | Come on! | 动起来 |
[04:20] | And I just wish I had the chance to thank him for it. | 我只希望能有机会好好感谢他 |
[04:27] | Do you think that was okay? | 你觉得这个可以吗 |
[04:28] | It’s a video tribute for someone whose brother got murdered. | 这个视频是是为了吊唁弟弟被谋杀的人 |
[04:32] | Nothing’s “Okay.” | 没有什么是”可以”的 |
[04:33] | But funerals no longer exist, so… | 但现在无法举行葬礼 所以 |
[04:37] | Do you want me to record yours? | 你想我录下你的视频吗 |
[04:38] | I’m, um… | 我… |
[04:41] | Yeah, just, um… | 只是… |
[04:43] | No. | 不要 |
[04:46] | And, uh, later today, I need you to meet a team… | 今天晚些时候 我要你去装货码头 |
[04:49] | …from county at the loading dock. | 见一组县里来的团队 |
[04:50] | We’re giving them PPE. | 我们要给他们个人防护装备 |
[04:53] | They’re wearing trash bags over there. | 他们在那边都只穿垃圾袋 |
[04:58] | Do we have extra PPE? | 我们有额外的个人防护装备吗 |
[05:00] | We have more than others. Which is extra. | 我们比别人多 那就算额外了 |
[05:02] | When was the last time you were home? | 你上次回家是什么时候 |
[05:04] | Hunt! Yeah, Altman. Come in. | 亨特 阿尔特曼 进来 |
[05:06] | Meredith’s stable. | 梅瑞狄斯稳定了 |
[05:08] | I’m actually gonna try to reduce her vent settings today. | 我今天会尽量减少她对辅助通气的依赖 |
[05:11] | I’m hopeful. | 我有信心 |
[05:12] | Hunt, how are we with beds? | 亨特 我们的床位怎么样 |
[05:13] | The normal COVID floor capacity’s at 80%, | 正常新冠病毒楼层住院率80% |
[05:16] | ICU is okay. | 重症病房还行 |
[05:17] | Morale is pretty low with DeLuca… | 因为德卢卡的事 士气很低 |
[05:21] | It’s hit everyone pretty hard. | 对每个人打击都很大 |
[05:23] | Well, I expect DeLuca’s autopsy results | 我希望在今天之内 |
[05:26] | by the end of the day. | 看见德卢卡的尸检报告 |
[05:29] | You asked for his results? Why? | 你要看他的报告 为什么 |
[05:31] | Andrew DeLuca was one of our own. | 安德鲁·德卢卡是我们的一员 |
[05:33] | Obviously, something went wrong. | 显然是出了些问题 |
[05:35] | I want to know what that was. | 我想知道是什么 |
[05:38] | That’s all. | 出去吧 |
[05:44] | Bailey, I already told you every step of what happened. | 贝利 我已经把一切都告诉你了 |
[05:48] | Well after I could have done something to change the outcome. | 我本可以做些什么改变结果 |
[05:53] | Shut the door on your way out. | 出去时把门关了 |
[05:55] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[06:00] | Alright. | 好的 |
[06:04] | Thank you for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[06:06] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我可不想错过 |
[06:08] | I have privileges, right? | 我有特权 对吗 |
[06:09] | My department, my world. | 我的部门 我做主 |
[06:11] | Dr. Gruber to the OR. | 格鲁伯医生请到手术室 |
[06:12] | Helm, what do we got? | 赫尔姆 什么情况 |
[06:14] | Byron Gibbis, 52, found passed out on his front porch. | 拜伦·吉比斯 52岁 被发现昏倒在前门廊 |
[06:18] | He’s febrile, tachycardic. I also heard a big murmur. | 他在发烧 心率过速 我还听到了很大的杂音 |
[06:21] | Rapid COVID was negative, | 快速新冠检测阴性 |
[06:22] | no signs of head trauma, but I did order a pan scan. | 没有头部受伤的迹象 但我预约了平扫 |
[06:24] | Let’s add a cardiac CT. | 再加个心脏CT |
[06:27] | Do you work here? | 你在这里工作吗 |
[06:27] | Dr. Winston Ndugu, | 温斯顿·恩都古医生 |
[06:28] | cardiothoracic surgeon from Tufts. | 塔夫茨大学的心胸外科医生 |
[06:30] | He’s got Osler’s nodes. | 他有奥斯勒氏结 |
[06:36] | Oh, my God. My God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[06:38] | Byron, I’m Dr. Maggie Pierce. | 拜伦 我是麦琪·皮尔斯医生 |
[06:39] | You’re at Grey-Sloan Memorial. | 你在格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 |
[06:40] | You were found unconscious, and an ambulance — | 你被发现不省人事 救护车… |
[06:42] | – Get away from me! – Okay — | -离我远点 -好的 |
[06:43] | No, I’m serious. Everybody back up, okay? | 不 说真的 所有人都退后 好吗 |
[06:44] | I’m not getting COVID. Where are my clothes? | 我没得新冠 我的衣服呢 |
[06:46] | Sir, please just — | 先生 请你… |
[06:47] | Everybody here is sick. | 这里的所有人都病了 |
[06:49] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[06:49] | Okay, Byron, I know that this is a shock | 好了 拜伦 我知道你很震惊 |
[06:52] | and I know that you’re scared, | 我知道你害怕 |
[06:53] | but if we don’t get a look at your heart, | 但如果我们不检查你的心脏 |
[06:54] | you may not make it home. | 你可能回不了家 |
[06:56] | We have all been tested. | 我们都经过了新冠检测 |
[06:57] | If you need a mask or if you need a face shield, | 如果你需要一个口罩或是防护面罩 |
[06:59] | we can get you whatever you need. | 我们会满足你的需求 |
[07:00] | But, please, just stay. | 但是请你留下 |
[07:03] | I was so good. | 我本来身体很好 |
[07:05] | I didn’t go anywhere. | 我哪里也没去 |
[07:06] | Let’s get you ready for CT. | 准备做CT吧 |
[07:10] | One minute I’m sad, ’cause I think about his sister | 前一秒我难过 因为我想了他的姐姐 |
[07:14] | and his family and what a great guy he was. | 他的家人 以及他是个好人 |
[07:18] | Next minute, I’m filled with guilt. | 下一秒 我满怀愧疚 |
[07:20] | Then I’m filled with rage. | 然后我满心愤怒 |
[07:21] | That a person could | 一个人居然可以 |
[07:24] | do that to another human being. | 对另一个人做出那样的事 |
[07:27] | I’m scared. Hopeless. Sometimes numb. | 我害怕 绝望 有时麻木了 |
[07:31] | I can always go back to guilt. | 但最后总能回到内疚 |
[07:32] | Guilt is my go-to. | 内疚是我的归属 |
[07:35] | My go-to is numb. | 我的归属是麻木 |
[07:39] | Did you just describe exactly what was wrong | 你刚才是只用了五个字就精准描述出 |
[07:41] | with our relationship in only five words? | 我们关系的问题了吗 |
[07:46] | I think maybe I just did. | 我想是的 |
[07:51] | I just… DeLuca. I… | 我只是…德卢卡 我 |
[07:56] | I-I just can’t get my head around it. | 我只是无法理解他怎么会遇到这样的事 |
[08:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:09] | Looks like whiskey. | 看起来像是威士忌 |
[08:12] | Mm, what was it doing | 那它为什么会被 |
[08:13] | on the top shelf behind the fancy candlesticks? | 放在柜子顶层的豪华烛台后面 |
[08:15] | What were you doing on the top shelf | 你去柜子顶层的 |
[08:16] | behind the fancy candlesticks? | 豪华烛台后面找什么呢 |
[08:18] | Are you drunk? | 你是醉了吗 |
[08:19] | It’s 9:00 in the morning. | 现在才早上九点 |
[08:20] | Plenty of people get drunk at 9:00 in the morning. | 在早上九点就喝醉的人不在少数 |
[08:22] | Yeah, well, not me, Amelia. | 我可不会 艾米莉娅 |
[08:25] | I live at home with four kids. | 我跟四个孩子住在一起 |
[08:27] | Sometimes late at night… | 有时候到了深夜 |
[08:29] | …I have a drink in the garage and I play my guitar. | 我会在车库里喝一杯 然后玩玩吉他 |
[08:32] | We’re in a pandemic. | 我们正在疫情中 |
[08:33] | You drink in the garage? Do you hear yourself? | 你在车库里喝酒 你知道这多出格吗 |
[08:36] | Do you hear yourself? | 你这都要管才有问题吧 |
[08:37] | Hiding alcohol is an objectively bad sign. | 客观来说藏酒可不是好迹象 |
[08:39] | Or it’s a sign that I’m trying to be respectful of you. | 这是我在尝试尊重你的迹象 |
[08:42] | If you have a problem, you can talk to me. | 如果你有烦恼 你可以和我倾述 |
[08:43] | I’m, like, literally the best person in the world | 我大概是这个世界上最适合 |
[08:46] | you could talk to. | 听你倾述的人了 |
[08:46] | Do you know stressed out I am? All the time? | 你知道我一直以来压力有多大吗 |
[08:49] | And now on top of everything, | 而现在 除去现有的状况 |
[08:50] | if it wasn’t hard enough, | 雪上加霜的是 |
[08:51] | now I have to make sure that I don’t accidentally mention | 我还得保证自己别不小心提起 |
[08:53] | that their friend Andrew was stabbed to death | 他们的朋友安德鲁被一个 |
[08:55] | by somebody who sells children for sex. | 对儿童进行性贩卖的人贩子捅死的事 |
[08:57] | Okay, that is all of us. That is not just you. | 好的 但我们都得这样 不是只有你 |
[08:59] | And not all of us have to drink to cope. | 但不是人人都需要用喝酒去排解 |
[09:01] | You don’t have to, or you don’t get to? | 是你不需要 还是你不能 |
[09:03] | Because I get to. Because I’m not an alcoholic. | 我可以 因为我不酗酒 |
[09:06] | I’m not in recovery and — | 我不在戒断期而且 |
[09:09] | Y’know what? | 这样吧 |
[09:11] | I can’t be here right now. | 我现在不能待在这 |
[09:12] | – You’re leaving? – Yes. | -你要离开吗 -是的 |
[09:14] | Because I don’t want to say something that I might regret. | 因为我不想讲出会可能令我后悔的话 |
[09:16] | Because I love you and because I’m a good guy. | 因为我爱你 而且我是个好人 |
[09:19] | But sometimes, Amelia, you drive me insane. | 但有时候 艾米莉娅 你真令我抓狂 |
[09:21] | And — And this is one of those times. | 而现在就是那种时刻 |
[09:22] | So, yes, I’m leaving. | 所以是的 我要离开 |
[09:26] | And I’m taking this with me. | 我还要带上这个一起走 |
[09:28] | Oh, and, uh, just so we’re clear… | 但话说在先 |
[09:32] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[09:33] | Because I’m not a bad guy! | 因为我不是个坏人 |
[09:41] | No pressure, Grey, but we really need you to pull through this. | 别有压力 格蕾 但我们真的需要你挺过来 |
[09:44] | This place can’t stand another loss. | 我们不能再承受失去多一个人了 |
[09:47] | Are we ready? | 准备好没 |
[09:49] | I’m gonna lighten her sedation… | 我会减少镇静剂的剂量 |
[09:52] | …and then gradually turn down all of her settings. | 然后慢慢调低她仪器的所有参数 |
[09:54] | And if she tolerates it, then we’ll move forward | 如果她能受得住 我们就继续 |
[09:57] | with spontaneous breathing trials. | 进行自主呼吸测试 |
[09:59] | Dr. Altman, I’m more than able to handle this | 阿尔特曼医生 我和呼吸科专家一起 |
[10:00] | with the respiratory therapist. | 就足够应付了 |
[10:02] | Maybe you should get some rest. | 也许你该去休息一会 |
[10:03] | I know how closely you worked with Dr. DeLuca. | 我知道你跟德卢卡医生关系很好 |
[10:05] | Which has nothing to do with getting Meredith off the vent. | 这跟让梅瑞狄斯下呼吸机没有关系 |
[10:17] | Come on, Grey. | 加油 格蕾 |
[10:21] | Come on, Grey, you can do this. | 加油 格蕾 你行的 |
[10:24] | You look just like Ellis just now, | 你跟爱丽丝一模一样 |
[10:26] | the way you’re looking at your feet. | 刚才你看自己脚的神情 |
[10:28] | So serious. | 严肃得很 |
[10:29] | Then she gets that worried little brow. | 然后她会皱起眉头 |
[10:34] | This is torture! | 这简直是折磨 |
[10:35] | You’re right here, and I can’t — | 你就在面前 而我却不能 |
[10:37] | It’s torture! | 这是折磨 |
[10:38] | It’s a torture of your own devising. | 这是你自己给自己的折磨 |
[10:41] | You were always good at that. | 你总是深谙此道 |
[10:42] | Good at what? | 深谙什么 |
[10:43] | Torturing yourself. | 折磨自己 |
[10:45] | I don’t do that as much anymore. | 我现在不常这样干了 |
[10:53] | You never got to meet Ellis. | 你从来没见过爱丽丝 |
[10:55] | We didn’t even know. | 我们那时还不知道怀了她 |
[10:56] | I wish you got to know her. | 我希望你能有机会见她 |
[10:59] | She looks just like you. | 她跟你长得一模一样 |
[11:00] | She breaks the rules just like you. | 她和你一样爱破坏规矩 |
[11:03] | And she’s quick to anger. And quick to laugh. | 她容易生气 但也容易开心 |
[11:06] | And she’s smart and pensive and stubborn, just like you. | 她聪明 感性 固执 就像你一样 |
[11:13] | Hates pink and purple, loves brown and green, | 她讨厌粉色和紫色 喜欢棕色和绿色 |
[11:16] | and — and gets enraged at the thought | 一想到有人想要砍树 |
[11:18] | of anybody wanting to cut down a tree. | 就会很生气 |
[11:28] | Is — Is this thing clean? | 这个机器没有病毒吧 |
[11:29] | People say you can’t get sick from surfaces, but you can. | 人们说物体表面不能传播病毒 但这是假的 |
[11:32] | We thoroughly disinfect the entire room | 在每个患者之间 我们都会对房间 |
[11:34] | in between patients. | 进行彻底消毒 |
[11:35] | – Sir? – Just — I need a minute, okay? | -先生 -让我缓缓 行吗 |
[11:38] | Can I leave my face shield on, please? | 我可以戴着面罩吗 求求了 |
[11:40] | – Sure. – Oh, God. | -当然 -天啊 |
[11:43] | If you’d like, I can stay with you. | 如果需要 我可以在这陪你 |
[11:45] | – I can hold your foot or – No, no, no, no. | -抓着你的脚或者 -不不不 |
[11:46] | I don’t want anybody touching me. | 我不想让任何人碰我 |
[11:47] | Nobody touches me, okay? | 谁也别碰我 行吗 |
[11:48] | Osler’s nodes, so…endocarditis. | 这是欧氏小结 所以他得了心内膜炎 |
[11:52] | Yes, but what is the underlying cause? | 是的 但诱因是什么呢 |
[11:54] | He denies intravenous drug use, | 他否认了静脉注射药物 |
[11:55] | there’s no indwelling catheter, no diabetes — | 没有植入的导管 没有糖尿病 |
[11:58] | He said he hasn’t left his house since lockdown, right? | 他说自从封城后再也没出过门 对吧 |
[12:01] | May I? | 可以让我说句话吗 |
[12:05] | – Hey, Byron. – Yeah? | -拜伦 -怎么了 |
[12:06] | Have you had any trouble with your teeth lately? | 你最近牙齿出过问题吗 |
[12:08] | I had a — a popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth, | 有颗爆米花卡进过我的牙齿 |
[12:11] | and I picked it out with a paperclip | 我用回形针把它挑出来了 |
[12:12] | and — and now my gums are a little sore, | 现在我的牙齿有点酸痛 |
[12:14] | but I-I’m not going to the dentist. | 但我绝不去看牙医 |
[12:16] | I’m not gonna lay there with my mouth open for 20 minutes | 我绝不会张20分钟的嘴 |
[12:18] | inhaling somebody’s spit droplets. | 接别人的口水 |
[12:19] | – No way. – Bingo. | -我绝不去 -猜对了 |
[12:21] | Dental infection, which led to bacterial endocarditis. | 口腔感染 导致了感染性心内膜炎 |
[12:25] | Aortic valve abscess almost completely blocking the valves. | 主动脉瓣上的脓肿几乎完全堵住了瓣膜 |
[12:28] | Helm, order some antibiotics and book an OR. | 赫尔姆 开些抗生素 订一间手术室 |
[12:33] | I thought of it. | 是我先想到的 |
[12:35] | You just said it first. | 只是你先说出来了 |
[12:36] | Oh, yeah, I believe you. | 是的 我相信你 |
[12:38] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[12:44] | Were you looking for me, dear? | 亲爱的 你找我吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah, I was. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[12:53] | You know, I built my life, | 我的生活 |
[12:56] | my sanity, my sobriety… | 我的理智 我的戒酒 |
[13:00] | around the surrender to a higher power. | 都服从于一种更高级的力量 |
[13:03] | I mean, for me, | 对我来说 |
[13:05] | it’s the belief that there’s some purpose. | 我相信所做的一切都有目的 |
[13:09] | That there’s a — a bigger plan. | 有个更大的计划 |
[13:14] | Something that if I got all the way above it | 如果我跳脱出来 |
[13:18] | and could look down on it | 作为局外人观察 |
[13:20] | like, um — | 就像 |
[13:22] | like a jigsaw puzzle, okay? | 就像玩拼图谜团 懂吗 |
[13:24] | That somehow it would — it would make sense. | 多少能让人 让人理解信服 |
[13:27] | My faith is rooted in the trust | 我的信仰扎根于 |
[13:30] | that there’s a — a meaning and a wisdom | 世间有意义和大智慧 |
[13:35] | that I’m just not elevated enough to see or understand. | 我只是因为境界不够而无法参透 |
[13:39] | A faith that whoever made this puzzle, | 相信掌握着这谜团的人 |
[13:43] | it makes sense to Him. | 能理解这一切 |
[13:46] | And it’s beautiful. | 而且也颇具美意 |
[13:51] | Today, I’m — I’m struggling. | 而如今 我动摇了 |
[13:53] | I’m struggling with my faith. | 我的信念动摇了 |
[13:56] | I’m struggling to trust anything. | 我对一切失去了信心 |
[14:00] | And I just cannot see | 我无法理解 |
[14:04] | any wisdom in this. | 这一切背后的智慧 |
[14:10] | I live with stage 4 cancer. | 我身患癌症末期 |
[14:15] | A cancer very few people survive. | 这种癌症生存率极低 |
[14:18] | I just got the results from my latest scan, | 我刚拿到上次检查报告 |
[14:21] | and…nothing has grown. | 报告上说…没长任何东西 |
[14:25] | It makes no sense. | 这不符合常理啊 |
[14:27] | Everywhere we look, | 放眼望去 |
[14:29] | someone is dying that was healthy yesterday. | 到处都有昨天还健康的人突然去世 |
[14:32] | It makes no sense. | 这也不符合常理 |
[14:35] | “Puzzle” is the right word. | “谜团”这词用的好 |
[14:39] | You can look for the pain, | 你可以寻找痛苦 |
[14:42] | the lost, the unbearable. | 丧失 和无法承受 |
[14:46] | Or you can look for the beauty, the grace… | 或者你也可以寻找美丽 优雅 |
[14:50] | the miracle. | 奇迹 |
[14:53] | And nothing grew? | 什么也没长 |
[14:57] | Nothing grew. | 什么也没长 |
[15:03] | Okay, so, I know that people buy and trade | 好吧 我知道有人买进卖出 |
[15:06] | and get rich and then just lose everything. | 腰缠万贯之后又一贫如洗 |
[15:09] | But what exactly is the stock market? | 但股市又是什么呢 |
[15:12] | It’s a good thing you already know how to live out of a car. | 幸好你已经知道怎么不再住在车里了 |
[15:15] | -Why? -Well, questions like that | -为什么 -问出这种问题的人 |
[15:16] | make me think you’re gonna end up back in one. | 让我觉得你最终会无家可归住回车里 |
[15:23] | Who is it? | 哪位 |
[15:25] | It’s Jackson Avery! | 杰克森·艾弗里 |
[15:27] | I’m here for a quick bang. | 我们速战速决来一发 |
[15:29] | – I — – Jo! | -我 -乔 |
[15:30] | I… | 我 |
[15:37] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:39] | Bad time? | 来得不是时候吗 |
[15:43] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[15:46] | Really bad time. | 来得真不是时候 |
[15:48] | I brought whiskey. | 我带了威士忌 |
[15:49] | Oh, we’re day drinking. Ah! | 我们要大白天喝酒了 |
[15:52] | Sorry, dude. I didn’t realize, uh… | 抱歉 哥们 我不知道… |
[15:53] | No, no, it’s cool. | 没事的 |
[15:55] | Guess you’re aware of our… situation, then. | 我想你也知道我们的…关系了 |
[15:57] | Yep. Sweet deal. | 知道 不错的交易 |
[16:01] | Here. | 拿着 |
[16:02] | Oh, no, I’m on, uh, call. | 不了 我在值班 |
[16:04] | Dibs. | 这杯归我了 |
[16:06] | Okay. Cheers. | 好吧 干杯 |
[16:08] | Happy… | 祝 |
[16:11] | all-our-friends-are-dying day. | 我们的朋友都要死了日快乐 |
[16:19] | I told him we’d move as fast as was safely possible. | 我告诉他我们会在安全的情况下尽快行动 |
[16:23] | His echo showed his ejection fraction at 64%, | 超声心动显示他的射血分数在64% |
[16:26] | so hopefully his heart is strong enough to have a good outcome. | 希望他的心脏够强壮 能有个好结果 |
[16:29] | Who cleans his teeth with a paperclip? | 怎么会有人用回形针清洁牙齿 |
[16:31] | Isolation makes people do crazy things. | 隔离会让人做出疯狂的事情 |
[16:34] | We’re not meant to be alone. | 人类本是群居动物 |
[16:36] | People physically need people. | 需要互相依靠 |
[16:43] | Oh, no, no! Don’t — Don’t — Don’t touch me! | 不不不 不要碰我 |
[16:45] | Just back away! Please, everybody, back away. | 离远点 请你们都离我远点 |
[16:48] | – Dr. Pierce! – I’m sorry. I can’t be here! | -皮尔斯医生 -对不起 我不能待在这里 |
[16:50] | I can’t do this. I can’t! | 我做不到 我不能 |
[16:51] | – Get away from me! – Dr. Pierce. Dr. Pierce. | -离我远点 -皮尔斯医生 皮尔斯医生 |
[16:53] | – Dr. Pierce! A little help? – I can’t be here! | -皮尔斯医生 帮帮忙 -我不能待在这里 |
[16:54] | – Oh, God. – I can’t be here! I can’t! | -天呐 -我不能待在这里 我不能 |
[16:55] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[16:56] | I can’t. I need to get out of here! | 我不能 我得离开这里 |
[17:01] | Okay, call security. I’m gonna go to the elevator. | 呼叫安保 我去电梯间 |
[17:03] | – You go to the OR board. – I don’t know where that is. | -你去手术室排班表 -我不知道在哪里 |
[17:05] | – It’s — – Did anyone lose a naked man? | -在 -有人丢了个裸男吗 |
[17:07] | Because he went that way. | 他往那边去了 |
[17:15] | Byron? | 拜伦 |
[17:25] | Hey, Byron. | 拜伦 |
[17:27] | I’m — I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[17:29] | I can’t do this. I can’t be here. | 我做不到 我不能待在这里 |
[17:32] | I– | 我 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God, my masks. I’m not wearing my masks. | 天呐 我的口罩 我没有戴口罩 |
[17:36] | Honey, you’re not wearing anything. | 亲爱的 你光着身子呢 |
[17:43] | My best friend, Rory, he was healthy as a horse. | 我最好的朋友 罗里 他健壮如马 |
[17:47] | Never worked a day job his entire life, | 从不需要为生计工作 |
[17:49] | he didn’t smoke, he didn’t drink, | 他不抽烟 不喝酒 |
[17:50] | he — he ran triathlons. | 他参加三项全能 |
[17:52] | He got the virus, he was dead in a week. A week! | 他感染了病毒 一周人就死了 就一周 |
[17:54] | Wife and kids didn’t get to say goodbye to him. | 老婆孩子都没来得及跟他告别 |
[17:56] | Do you know how many people | 你知道他们预测 |
[17:58] | they’re projecting die from this? | 会有多少人因此丧生吗 |
[17:59] | – Hundreds of thousands. – I know. | -几十万 -我知道 |
[18:02] | And if you want to walk out of here, | 如果你想离开这里 |
[18:04] | I’m not gonna stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[18:06] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[18:07] | But I will follow you. | 但我会跟着你 |
[18:09] | Because your heart’s only gonna get worse, | 因为你的心脏只会越来越糟 |
[18:11] | and I owe it to you, | 这是我欠你的 |
[18:13] | I owe it to my oath, | 我不能违背我的誓言 |
[18:15] | I owe it… | 我欠 |
[18:19] | I lost someone, too, Byron. | 我也失去了某人 拜伦 |
[18:22] | Not COVID. | 不是因为疫情 |
[18:25] | But I know that pain, | 但我明白那种痛苦 |
[18:27] | and I know how unfair it is and how enraging it is. | 我也明白这有多不公平 多让人愤怒 |
[18:32] | But I think… | 但我觉得 |
[18:36] | I think we owe it to the people we lost | 我觉得我们欠死去的亲朋好友 |
[18:38] | to live the lives that they can’t. | 我们该替他们好好活着 |
[18:41] | Even when it seems hard, and even when we’re afraid. | 即使看起来很难 即使我们很害怕 |
[18:45] | Byron, you have a problem that we can fix. | 拜伦 你的问题我们可以解决 |
[18:48] | We can fix this. | 我们可以治好 |
[18:49] | But you have to let us. | 但你得让我们帮你 |
[18:51] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[18:53] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[18:54] | I don’t want you to die, either. | 我也不想你死 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:11] | Let’s get you a gown first. | 我们先给你拿一件病号服吧 |
[19:14] | She didn’t even know that she was pregnant. | 她甚至不知道她怀孕了 |
[19:17] | And then we saved her baby. | 然后我们救了她的孩子 |
[19:19] | And then… | 再然后 |
[19:21] | she died. | 她死了 |
[19:22] | It’s like, during a pandemic, | 就好像 在一场疫情期间 |
[19:24] | shouldn’t all the other tragic crap take a break? | 难道其他的悲剧不应该都暂停吗 |
[19:27] | You’re seriously gonna quit surgery? | 你真的要放弃外科吗 |
[19:28] | I need some good things in my life. | 我的生活里需要一些美好的事物 |
[19:30] | And babies are good. | 婴儿很美好 |
[19:31] | You realize OB is all about moms, yeah? | 你知道妇产科是围绕着妈妈的吧 |
[19:33] | Yeah, who are happy because they’re having babies. | 是啊 她们都因为怀孕而感到开心 |
[19:36] | Not having my own any time soon — | 我短时间内不会有自己的孩子 |
[19:38] | Fingers crossed. | 希望吧 |
[19:39] | …or maybe ever, | 或永远都不会有孩子 |
[19:41] | so I might as well hang out with some others. | 所以我不如多接触别人的孩子 |
[19:43] | I got like 15 of them at home. | 我家里有很多孩子 |
[19:45] | Hang out with those. | 去和他们玩吧 |
[19:45] | It’s so unfair! | 这太不公平了 |
[19:47] | You and Amelia didn’t even want a baby, | 你和艾米莉娅都不想要孩子 |
[19:49] | and then you got one and neither of you died. | 你们却有了一个孩子 还活得很好 |
[19:52] | Oh, poor you. | 你真可怜 |
[19:54] | You’re young and single and dating a plastic surgeon. | 你年轻单身 还和一个整形外科医生约会 |
[19:57] | – No, we’re not — not dating. – It’s just sex. | -我们不在约会 -我们只是上床 |
[19:58] | And you can still work. | 而且你还有一份工作 |
[20:00] | Last time my life sucked this bad, | 上次我的人生这么一败涂地的时候 |
[20:03] | I quit medicine and moved to Venice Beach. | 我放弃从医 搬去了威尼斯海滩 |
[20:05] | Ah, yes. The bike shop, right? | 是的 那间自行车店是吗 |
[20:07] | Heaven. | 简直就是天堂 |
[20:08] | Jackson wants to run away to the woods. | 杰克森想躲到森林里去 |
[20:10] | Oh, nice. Can I come? | 太棒了 我能一起吗 |
[20:11] | No, that would defeat the purpose. | 不行 这样就没有出逃的意义了 |
[20:12] | What is the purpose? | 意义到底是什么 |
[20:14] | Are you kidding? Escape. Outta here. | 你在开玩笑吗 就是逃离 离开这里 |
[20:16] | Escape from pain and rage and responsibility. | 远离痛苦 愤怒和责任 |
[20:19] | Escape from humanity. | 远离人性 |
[20:20] | I mean, trees don’t murder people. | 树不会谋杀别人 |
[20:22] | Trees are not racist. | 树也不种族歧视 |
[20:23] | Trees do not politicize a disease | 树不会把疾病上升到政治层面 |
[20:25] | and convince millions of people | 还说服成千上万的人 |
[20:26] | not to protect themselves and others | 不用在脸上戴一层布 |
[20:27] | by using a simple piece of damn fabric on their faces, so… | 以保护自己和他人 |
[20:30] | Trees don’t even have faces. | 树甚至都没有脸 |
[20:32] | You know what? Maybe you can come. | 你猜怎么着 也许你可以跟我一起来 |
[20:41] | Uh, primary repair of the stomach… | 初级修复胃部 |
[20:44] | …diaphragm, splenectomy, | 横膈膜 脾切除术 |
[20:46] | and repair of ventricular injury — | 以及对心室损伤的修复 |
[20:48] | all intact. | 都完好无损 |
[20:51] | Ultimately died from coagulopathy. | 病人最终死于凝血障碍 |
[20:53] | Like I told you. | 就像我告诉你的一样 |
[20:54] | Well, now we have it in writing, | 现在我们有书面报告了 |
[20:56] | which will make the M&M go smoothly. | 这样伤亡例会就可以顺利进行了 |
[20:58] | The M&M? | 伤亡例会 |
[21:00] | Bailey, what in the hell are you trying to prove? | 贝利 你到底想证明什么 |
[21:02] | It’s Andrew DeLuca. | 死者可是安德鲁·德鲁卡 |
[21:03] | He gave five years of his life to this hospital. | 他在这家医院工作了五年 |
[21:06] | We own him due diligence. | 我们欠他一份尽职的调查 |
[21:08] | What about what you owe to your doctors that are still here? | 那你对仍在工作的医生又亏欠了多少 |
[21:10] | The ones who’ve sacrificed their lives to fight a pandemic, | 他们为了抗击疫情牺牲了自己的生活 |
[21:13] | who hardly sleep or eat or even shower, | 几乎没空睡觉 吃饭甚至洗澡 |
[21:16] | who see their families on screens — | 只能从视频屏幕上见到他们的家人 |
[21:18] | Their faces are full of bruises because of the damn PPE, | 他们因为穿着防护服而满脸瘀伤 |
[21:21] | and now you want them to sit in front of a computer | 但你现在却让他们坐在电脑面前 |
[21:24] | and be grilled on whether they messed up | 被质问他们是否在救治过程中犯错 |
[21:25] | trying to save one of their own? | 才导致了一名同事去世 |
[21:27] | Let them grieve, for God’s sake! | 让他们哀悼吧 老天爷 |
[21:37] | You are causing me harm. | 你在伤害我 |
[21:40] | You are causing harm to Hunt and Altman. | 你在伤害亨特和阿尔特曼 |
[21:45] | DeLuca was a victim of a horrible crime, | 德鲁卡是一场可怕罪行的受害者 |
[21:48] | and he lost too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
[21:51] | No mistakes were made, no stitch was missed. | 没有人犯错 没有人漏缝一针 |
[21:55] | And the mere suggestion that any of us | 哪怕仅仅是暗示我们其中的任何一个人 |
[21:56] | didn’t do everything possible to save his life… | 没有竭尽全力去拯救他的生命 |
[22:02] | …it’s a pain I wouldn’t put on anyone. | 都是我不愿意让任何人承受的痛苦 |
[22:17] | I want you closer. | 我想离你更近一些 |
[22:19] | Could you please just come here? | 你能直接过来吗 |
[22:24] | Do you remember when you were trying to teach Zola | 你还记得你试着教佐拉 |
[22:26] | how to ride a bike? | 怎么骑自行车的时候吗 |
[22:28] | She got so frustrated because she couldn’t, | 她因为没学会而非常沮丧 |
[22:30] | and she threw it down, and she goes, “Mama, you do it.” | 她把自行车扔到一边说 “妈妈你来骑” |
[22:33] | And you couldn’t stop laughing, and she got so mad. | 你笑得停不下来 她很生气 |
[22:36] | Well, I was trying not to laugh. | 我忍着不笑 |
[22:38] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[22:41] | I can’t do it for you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:44] | It’s your beach. | 这是你的海滩 |
[22:46] | Zola’s amazing, isn’t she? | 佐拉很棒 不是吗 |
[22:49] | I mean, she’s just so brilliant. | 她真是太聪明了 |
[22:52] | She writes me letters in her journal. | 她在日记里给我写信 |
[22:53] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[23:01] | Well, what is that? What is that face? | 这是什么 什么表情 |
[23:03] | Would you start a surgery with a face like that? | 你做手术时会用这种表情吗 |
[23:06] | No! | 不会 |
[23:06] | No. | 不会 |
[23:08] | You would relax. | 你会放松 |
[23:32] | It hasn’t been that long. | 还没有多久 |
[23:34] | Maybe we could decrease sedation a bit further, | 也许我们可以再减少一点镇静剂 |
[23:36] | at least run another ABG. | 至少再测一次动脉血气 |
[23:37] | And hope she doesn’t go into cardiac arrest | 然后希望我们等结果时 |
[23:39] | while we wait for the results? | 她的心脏不会停搏 |
[23:41] | I’m turning the settings back up. | 我把设备重新打开 |
[23:45] | Grey’s staying on the vent. | 格蕾继续用呼吸机 |
[23:57] | How’s the book report coming? | 读书报告写得怎么样了 |
[24:01] | That was one of my favorites. | 那是我过去最爱的作业之一 |
[24:03] | That’s what grownups say to convince you | 大人故意这么说 好说服你 |
[24:05] | to finish your homework. | 完成家庭作业 |
[24:06] | You got me there. | 你说对了 |
[24:08] | I’m supposed to write a whole page about living forever. | 我要写一整页关于永生的文章 |
[24:11] | Mom says it’s impossible. So what’s the point? | 妈妈说这不可能 那写还有什么意义 |
[24:14] | Your mom is pretty smart. | 你妈妈很聪明 |
[24:20] | If I made a medicine where you could live forever, | 如果我发明了一种可以永生的药物 |
[24:23] | would you take it? | 你会吃吗 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:25] | Uncle Link said, “Heck yeah.” | 林肯叔叔说 “必须的” |
[24:27] | That sounds like him. | 很像他说的话 |
[24:29] | Me, I don’t know. | 我自己 我不知道 |
[24:31] | I think the fact that we can’t live forever | 我觉得我们无法永生的事实 |
[24:36] | is one of the things that makes life so special. | 是让生命如此特别的原因之一 |
[24:39] | Impermanence. | 非永久性 |
[24:41] | I think if we could live forever, | 如果我们可以永生 |
[24:42] | we’d spend so much time losing the people that we love | 我们会花很多时间失去所爱的人 |
[24:45] | instead of holding tight while we still can. | 而不是在我们还有机会时珍惜他们 |
[24:47] | Impermanence. | 非永久性 |
[24:49] | I like that word. | 我喜欢这个词 |
[24:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:52] | If I had the medicine, I’d give it to my mom right now. | 如果我有药 我马上就给妈妈 |
[24:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:00] | Hey, you want to call her? | 你想给她打个电话吗 |
[25:02] | Alright. | 好 |
[25:10] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[25:11] | Can we have a minute? | 我们能说说话吗 |
[25:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:15] | Hi, Mommy. I miss you so much. | 妈妈 我好想你 |
[25:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:20] | Um, I’ve been writing a page about living forever. | 我在写一页关于永生的文章 |
[25:26] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[25:28] | It didn’t work? | 没有用吗 |
[25:29] | Altman wants to try again in a day or so. | 阿尔特曼想过一天再试试 |
[25:36] | When I lost my wife, um… | 我妻子去世时… |
[25:41] | …the therapist, she said that | 心理医生说 |
[25:42] | there’s no wrong way to process the loss, the grief. | 任何消化丧亲 悲伤的办法都没错 |
[25:49] | But there is. | 但其实不然 |
[25:53] | Over a bloody computer screen, it’s… | 通过电脑屏幕…简直 |
[25:57] | …it’s wrong. | 这样不对 |
[25:58] | Dr. Lyon, call the blood bank. | 里昂医生 联系血库 |
[26:00] | Dr. Lyon, call the blood bank. | 里昂医生 联系血库 |
[26:06] | You know the rules. Who deserves it? | 你知道规则的 谁有资格 |
[26:10] | – Deserves what? Rules to what? – “Make it Sadder.” | -有什么资格 什么的规则 -“比惨” |
[26:12] | We tell our sob stories, | 我们讲自己悲惨的故事 |
[26:13] | and whosever story is saddest wins the last shot. | 谁的故事最惨 谁就喝最后剩下的一点 |
[26:18] | “Make it Sadder”? That’s fun? | “比惨” 有意思 |
[26:19] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 对 非常了 |
[26:20] | Okay. Alright. I’ll be the judge. | 好吧 我当裁判 |
[26:22] | I’ll be the judge. Alright, go. Okay. | 我当裁判 好 开始 |
[26:23] | Alright. | 好 |
[26:25] | I am currently raising four children | 我现在养四个小孩 |
[26:28] | in a hellscape of a world | 活在一个没人要听科学的 |
[26:30] | where people don’t listen to science. | 地狱般的场景里 |
[26:32] | My parents are going ahead with their second wedding | 我父母要举行第二次婚礼 |
[26:35] | even though there’s a pandemic, | 虽然还在疫情期间 |
[26:36] | so they’ll probably get sick and die. | 他们也许会病死 |
[26:38] | And, uh, my last shred of me-time — | 还有 我的最后一点私人时间 |
[26:42] | sneaking an occasional drink, | 我会偶尔溜出去喝杯酒 |
[26:43] | which was already pretty pathetic, | 这已经很惨了 |
[26:45] | I know — is now ruined. | 我明白 而这现在也毁了 |
[26:48] | – Strong. – Yeah, alright. | -够惨 -行 到我了 |
[26:51] | I had plans the weekend | 既然一切都停摆了 |
[26:54] | that everything shut down. | 周末我有了安排 |
[26:56] | I had crawled out of my depression, | 我要丢掉坏心情 |
[26:58] | and I was all set to start over by… | 准备好重新开始 |
[27:03] | going… | 就先从 |
[27:05] | …going on dates. | 约会开始 |
[27:08] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[27:09] | Okay, yes, yes. | 对 没错 |
[27:11] | You guys, I even bought outfits, okay? | 伙计们 我还买了新衣服 |
[27:13] | Hang on. Okay. Ah! Okay. Alright. | 等一下 好了 好了 |
[27:17] | Let me show you. | 我给你们看 |
[27:19] | What do we have? | 看看都有些什么 |
[27:20] | Oh, this is cute, right? | 这很可爱 是吧 |
[27:22] | The perfect thing to declare someone dead in. | 非常适合刚被宣布死亡的人 |
[27:26] | Oh, what about this? | 这件呢 |
[27:27] | This, for the, um, career girl | 这件适合 |
[27:29] | that just spent, um, seven hours | 花费七个小时给停尸车 |
[27:31] | making more room for bodies on the morgue truck. | 腾出地方放尸体的职业女性 |
[27:34] | Or — Or… | 或者 或者 |
[27:37] | How about this? | 这件怎么样 |
[27:38] | This, for — for the funeral of a co-worker | 可以穿这件去同事的葬礼 |
[27:42] | who got stabbed to death… | 这位同事被刺死 |
[27:45] | who doesn’t even get a funeral. | 却连葬礼都无法举行 |
[27:54] | Okay, Jo wins the last shot. | 行 最后一口归乔了 |
[27:59] | No, no! | 什么 不行 |
[28:00] | – Yes. – No way. | -没错 -别想了 |
[28:01] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[28:03] | She has an entire loft all to herself! | 整套房子都是她的 |
[28:09] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:11] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[28:12] | It’s Richard. | 是理查德 |
[28:13] | The memorial for DeLuca is tonight. | 德卢卡的追悼会在今晚 |
[28:18] | Alright, I’ll drive. | 好 我来开车 |
[28:20] | Let’s, um, get ready. | 准备出发吧 |
[28:23] | Orderly to 6 East. | 请前往东侧6床 |
[28:45] | Hey. Uh, just moved Mr. Cabrera up here. | 刚把卡布雷拉先生送过来 |
[28:47] | Another complete white-out. | 又是肺部全是阴影 |
[28:48] | How’s Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯怎么样 |
[28:51] | It — It didn’t work. | 没起作用 |
[28:53] | And I’m questioning why I even thought it would. | 不知道我当时怎么想的 |
[28:56] | Well, DeLuca’s autopsy results came back. | 德卢卡的尸检结果出来了 |
[28:58] | We did everything that we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[29:00] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:03] | And he’s still dead. | 但他还是去世了 |
[29:17] | Your kids call every day on a video chat. | 你的孩子每天都给你打视频电话 |
[29:20] | Don’t know if you can hear them. | 不知道你听见没有 |
[29:24] | Don’t even know if you can hear me now. | 不知道你现在能不能听见我说话 |
[29:29] | You look perfect. | 你看上去棒极了 |
[29:36] | Maybe — Maybe | 也许 也许 |
[29:36] | it’s none of my business, Grey, | 这不关我的事 格蕾 |
[29:38] | but I’m begging you. | 但我求你 |
[29:41] | Fight. | 挺住 |
[29:45] | That’s up to you. | 这由你决定 |
[29:46] | But if you’re asking me, | 但如果你问我 |
[29:49] | you should hear him out. | 你应该听他的话 |
[29:49] | They need you, Grey. | 他们需要你 格蕾 |
[29:51] | The little one… | 最小那个 |
[29:53] | – Ellis. – She looks just like you. | -爱丽丝 -她和你长得真像 |
[29:55] | She got all your expressions. | 简直就是迷你版的你 |
[29:57] | She doesn’t smile easy or often, | 逗笑她很不容易 她也很少笑 |
[29:58] | but when she does, sweet Jesus, | 但她一笑 天哪 |
[30:01] | it lights up the room. | 整个世界都明亮了 |
[30:02] | What did you do to make her smile? | 你是怎么逗她笑的 |
[30:04] | You shoulda seen it — | 你应该看看 |
[30:05] | she smiles and she smiles, | 最开始只是微微一笑 |
[30:06] | and it gets bigger and bigger until… | 后来笑声越来越大 |
[30:09] | boom! — she just bursts out laughing. | 一下就狂笑不止了 |
[30:12] | What did you do to make her laugh? | 你是怎么让她笑的 |
[30:14] | Then her brother gets annoyed | 随后她的哥哥就会暴跳如雷 |
[30:15] | because she’s laughing so hard | 因为她的笑声太响 |
[30:16] | right in his ear. | 还直接对着他的耳朵 |
[30:17] | That’s Bailey. | 那是贝利 |
[30:18] | And then the oldest one comes in, | 然后最大的孩子进来了 |
[30:19] | and she takes the tablet and says they’re hogging it | 她拿走了平板电脑 指责他们一直霸占着 |
[30:22] | and that she needs time with you, too, | 她也想看看妈妈 |
[30:23] | because she’s the oldest and she’s your favorite. | 因为她最大 也是你最喜欢的孩子 |
[30:27] | Zola. | 佐拉 |
[30:29] | Then I hear a click and a lock, but we’re in darkness. | 然后我听到了关门声 但我们在黑暗中 |
[30:33] | Can’t tell who has it, ’cause I can’t see a face. | 我不知道是谁拿了平板电脑 因为我看不见 |
[30:35] | But then I hear a voice, and it’s the oldest one. | 但后来我听到了一个声音 是最大的孩子 |
[30:39] | And she’s sittin’ in the dark. | 她正坐在黑暗中 |
[30:42] | She’s in her closet. | 她在她的壁橱里 |
[30:43] | That’s where she goes to write letters to her dad. | 她给她爸写信时就会去那里 |
[30:46] | And she says, “I’m really sorry, Mum. | 她说 “我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[30:49] | Didn’t mean for things to get so violent. | 我不是故意让事情变得这么暴力 |
[30:51] | Ellis can be truly infuriating.” | 爱丽丝真的很让人生气” |
[30:56] | They need you, Grey. | 他们需要你 格蕾 |
[30:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:00] | They need you to fight. | 他们需要你战胜病魔 |
[31:07] | We all need you to fight. | 我们都需要你战胜病魔 |
[31:10] | I don’t know that I can. | 我不知道我能否做到 |
[31:12] | It’s…so warm here. | 这里这么温暖 |
[31:15] | The water is so cool. | 海水如此清凉 |
[31:18] | I feel so relaxed. | 我觉得特别放松 |
[31:20] | And there’s no pain. | 没有任何痛苦 |
[31:21] | I watched my kids lose their mum. | 我目睹了我的孩子失去了母亲 |
[31:23] | You don’t want that for your kids, Grey. | 你不会希望你的孩子也经历一次 格蕾 |
[31:25] | There are people getting better here every day. | 这里每天都有人病情好转 |
[31:27] | You could be one of those people. | 你可以成为那些人之一 |
[31:32] | I believe that you could. | 我相信你可以 |
[31:34] | ‘Cause I’ve heard the stories about other fights | 因为我听说过其他你已经 |
[31:35] | you’ve already won, so… | 赢了的抗争 所以 |
[31:38] | So I’m asking you to fight. | 我请求你去抗争 |
[31:42] | You fight, Grey. | 战胜病魔 格蕾 |
[31:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:47] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[32:21] | Dr. Webber set something up for DeLuca. | 韦伯医生要为德卢卡举办一个 |
[32:24] | A memorial. | 追悼会 |
[32:34] | I’m not a great Jew. | 我不是个好犹太人 |
[32:38] | I cheated at my bar mitzvah. | 我在受诫礼上作了弊 |
[32:41] | I was too busy trying to ignore Lenny Rapkin’s shins | 我忙于不关注莱尼·拉普金的性感小腿 |
[32:45] | that I didn’t learn Hebrew, | 而没学好希伯来语 |
[32:46] | so I just wrote it out phonetically and read that instead. | 所以我只好写下读音 直接读了出来 |
[32:50] | I skip half the High Holy Days and repent for it at Yom Kippur. | 我跳过一半崇圣日并在赎罪日为此事忏悔 |
[32:54] | And if I’m honest, I… | 老实说 我 |
[32:56] | go back and forth about believing in God, | 一直很纠结是否信仰上帝 |
[32:58] | which is actually very Jewish, but… | 这点倒是很犹太人 但 |
[33:02] | It’s the traditions that I find helpful. | 我发现传统很有用 |
[33:06] | When a loved one dies, we have… | 当我们所爱的人死了 我们有 |
[33:09] | rules about how to grieve and move on. | 关于如何悼念和如何继续生活的规定 |
[33:13] | Protocols. | 操作规程 |
[33:15] | We force ourselves to sit in the pain. | 我们强迫自己直面痛苦 |
[33:20] | We cry. | 我们会哭 |
[33:22] | And we laugh. | 会笑 |
[33:24] | And we eat a lot. | 会吃很多东西 |
[33:27] | And it doesn’t bring the person back, | 这不能让死者复生 |
[33:31] | but it does start the healing. | 但这确实能开始治愈 |
[33:37] | Chief, your mom died. | 主任 你母亲去世了 |
[33:43] | My mom makes me crazy, | 我妈总让我抓狂 |
[33:44] | but I’m gonna fall apart when she dies. | 但如果她死了 我会崩溃的 |
[33:47] | And you have people you can be with. | 而你有可以陪伴你的人 |
[33:52] | People who love you and miss you and need to grieve with you. | 那些爱你 想你 需要跟你一同哀悼的人 |
[33:59] | This pandemic has taken so much. | 这场疫情已夺走了太多 |
[34:03] | Don’t give it that, too. | 别让它也夺走那些 |
[34:23] | Oh, sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:26] | I’m about to head back in to check on Mr. Gibbis. | 我正要回去检查吉比斯先生 |
[34:28] | He’s sedated and stable. | 他打了镇静剂 很稳定 |
[34:30] | You gonna go to the memorial? | 你要去追悼会吗 |
[34:33] | I thought bad things about him. | 我曾对他有过不好的想法 |
[34:36] | When he was sick, I thought, | 当他生病时 我想 |
[34:39] | “Great, more surgeries for me.” | “太好了 我得做更多手术了” |
[34:42] | I had no compassion. | 我没有任何同情心 |
[34:44] | And now he’s just… | 现在他 |
[34:46] | dead. | 死了 |
[34:47] | And we can’t hug. | 我们无法拥抱 |
[34:48] | And as a rule, I hate hugs, but… | 我通常讨厌拥抱 但是 |
[34:52] | …I haven’t physically touched anyone without gloves | 我已有超过两个月没有不带手套 |
[34:56] | in over two months, | 跟人有身体接触了 |
[34:56] | and I-I feel like I’m turning into that patient. | 我 我觉得我就快变成那个病人 |
[35:01] | Another week of this and… | 再这样过一周 |
[35:02] | I’ll be running through the hospital naked. | 我就会在医院里裸奔 |
[35:06] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[35:08] | And turn around. | 转过去 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry? | 干什么 |
[35:11] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:42] | Spread out, please. | 请都站开些 |
[35:43] | We may be outside, but we still need to maintain our distance. | 我们虽然在外面 但还是需要保持社交距离 |
[36:12] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[36:15] | I’m… | 我 |
[36:17] | I need to take some time off. | 我需要请假 |
[36:19] | I’m not sure how long. | 我不确定要多久 |
[36:21] | But I-I need to go home. | 但我需要回家 |
[36:23] | However long you need. | 无论你需要多久都行 |
[36:28] | Everybody, can I have your attention, please? | 各位 请听我说几句 |
[36:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[36:35] | I appreciate you all being here tonight. | 我感谢大家今天在这里 |
[36:38] | Grey-Sloan is a family. | 格蕾-斯隆是个大家庭 |
[36:41] | And Andrew DeLuca was a member of that family. | 而安德鲁·德卢卡是这个家庭的一个成员 |
[36:45] | And his death, however brave… | 他的死 无论有多勇敢 |
[36:48] | Well, it’s still heartbreaking. | 都令人心碎 |
[36:50] | We can’t honor his life like we might have in the past, | 我们无法像过去那样缅怀他的人生 |
[36:56] | but we can still honor him. | 但我们依然可以致敬他 |
[37:00] | Dr. Perez? | 普瑞兹医生 |
[38:38] | Hello. Uh, my name is Andrew DeLuca, | 大家好 我叫安德鲁·德卢卡 |
[38:40] | and I’m thrilled to be applying to the surgical residency program | 我很兴奋申请格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的 |
[38:43] | at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital. | 外科住院医生项目 |
[38:46] | A bit about me. | 关于我的二三事 |
[38:47] | I am Italian, but I grew up in Wisconsin. | 我是意大利人 但成长于威斯康星州 |
[38:50] | A lot of doctors in my family, | 我家里有很多医生 |
[38:51] | including my big sister, Carina. | 包括我的姐姐 卡丽娜 |
[38:53] | Um, I grew up stealing her game of Operation, | 我从小到大总偷玩她的”手术”游戏 |
[38:56] | so I guess you can say it’s, | 所以我猜你可以说 |
[38:57] | uh, been a dream of mine for a very long time. | 行医是我长久以来的梦想 |
[39:00] | The idea of doing my training at Grey-Sloan | 在格蕾-斯隆进行培训学习 |
[39:02] | and — and learning from surgical legends | 以及 以及向传奇外科医生学习 |
[39:05] | like Richard Webber and Miranda Bailey | 比如理查德·韦伯 米兰达·贝利 |
[39:07] | and Jackson Avery and Meredith Grey… | 杰克森·艾弗里还有梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[39:11] | uh, well, it just doesn’t get any better than that. | 没有比这更酷的事了 |
[39:14] | I think the reason I want to become a surgeon | 我想成为外科医生的原因 |
[39:16] | is that I’ve always had this insatiable desire to help people. | 是因为我一直有种想帮助他人的欲望 |
[39:22] | And I think I get that from my mom, who I lost too soon. | 我觉得这是遗传了我妈妈 她过世地太早了 |
[39:25] | And, uh, she had this really giving heart, | 她有一颗帮助他人 奉献自我的心 |
[39:27] | and she always pushed me to do as much good as possible, | 也一直激励我做最好的自己 |
[39:29] | so I guess I’m doing this for her. | 所以我想这些是为了她 |
[39:33] | Now, you should be warned, | 不过我要提醒你们 |
[39:34] | I can be relentless at times, and very stubborn. | 我有时候很无情 也很固执 |
[39:38] | But I promise that, if I match with you… | 但我向你们保证 如果我能进入贵院 |
[39:45] | I will give you the very best of me. | 我会展现出最好的自我 |
[39:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Alright. | 好了 |
[40:01] | At all costs, | 无论代价有多大 |
[40:03] | we avoid negative experiences. | 我们忽视负面经历 |
[40:18] | We ignore pain. | 我们无视疼痛 |
[40:26] | We steer clear of the unfamiliar. | 我们躲避不熟悉的东西 |
[40:29] | We lie when asked about how we feel. | 我们不告诉他人自己的真实感受 |
[40:37] | We shouldn’t do that. | 我们不该那么做 |
[40:42] | I stopped by the hospital for, um… | 我去了医院 为了… |
[40:45] | I watched. | 我看了 |
[40:51] | I won’t keep booze in the house anymore. | 我以后不会在家里放酒了 |
[40:52] | That’s not what I need from you. | 我不是想让你这么做 |
[40:56] | What I need from you is no more secrets. | 我想让你别再保密了 |
[41:00] | It’s just — we have this baby together. | 只是 我们有了一个孩子 |
[41:05] | We have this whole life together, so… | 我们共同建立了一个生活 所以 |
[41:08] | I want to really know you. | 我想真的了解你 |
[41:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[41:15] | I reek of whiskey right now, or I would hug you. | 我现在很想来一口威士忌 或拥抱你 |
[41:17] | I will hold my breath. | 我很期待 |
[41:32] | Because I’ve learned something from these last several months. | 因为过去几个月我学到了一些事 |
[41:34] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[41:45] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[41:49] | I’m gonna take you home, okay? | 我带你回家 好吗 |
[41:52] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[42:02] | The body can only take so much. | 身体能承受的痛苦有限 |