时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Until pretty recently, | 直到最近才停止 |
[00:09] | doctors would slap a newborn on the back | 从前医生都会在孩子出生后 |
[00:10] | immediately after birth. | 立即拍打后背 |
[00:20] | It’s not that they wanted to make the baby cry. | 并非是医生想弄哭孩子 |
[00:22] | They needed the baby to cry. | 而是他们需要孩子哭出来 |
[00:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:48] | Lexie! | 莱西 |
[00:57] | It meant the baby could breathe on her own. | 这证明孩子能自主呼吸 |
[01:00] | Thankfully, we don’t do that anymore. | 幸好 我们不再这么做了 |
[01:13] | But we still hold our own breath until we hear that cry. | 但我们还是会屏息以待 直至听见哭声 |
[01:40] | And it doesn’t matter if you’re the baby’s doctor or mother… | 无论你是孩子的医生或母亲 |
[01:49] | …it’s the most beautiful sound in the world. | 这都是世上最动听的声音 |
[02:00] | The first time, anyway. | 至少第一次哭声是如此 |
[02:26] | Boston doesn’t need you as much as I do. | 波士顿那没我这么需要你 |
[02:30] | You know I’d stay if I could. | 如果能留下 我肯定会留下 |
[02:36] | Morning playlist. | 清晨歌单 |
[02:41] | It’s better than coffee. | 比咖啡管用 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | Marcella Diaz, 62… | 玛塞拉·迪亚兹 62岁 |
[03:08] | …recently admitted to ICU after sats dropped below 87%. | 最近因血氧降至低于87%进入重症监护室 |
[03:11] | She was in a lot of discomfort last night. | 她昨晚非常难受 |
[03:13] | Ah, this one worries too much. | 这哥们担心的事特多 |
[03:15] | He needs more patients. | 他得有点耐心 |
[03:17] | Or a hobby. | 或找个爱好 |
[03:19] | Well, when are you gonna start my singing lessons? | 你什么时候给我上声乐课 |
[03:21] | Marcella taught music in high school for 35 years. | 玛塞拉是35年教龄的高中音乐老师 |
[03:24] | Recent chest films? | 最近的胸片 |
[03:26] | Opacities in both lungs. | 双肺出现阴影 |
[03:28] | Veronica — | 维罗妮卡 |
[03:29] | Of course. | 好的 |
[03:30] | And — And — | 还 还有 |
[03:31] | Yes, I will call my mother, too. | 好的 我也会打给我妈 |
[03:34] | Veronica’s her daughter. | 维罗妮卡是她的女儿 |
[03:35] | She’s positive, too, but her symptoms are mild. | 女儿也患病了 不过症状轻微 |
[03:39] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[03:41] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 还好 |
[03:46] | It’s — It’s just a cough, Mom. | 只是咳嗽 妈妈 |
[03:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:50] | You focus on you, alright? | 你好好恢复 好吗 |
[03:52] | – And do everything that Dr. Pierce says, alright? – Okay. | -听皮尔斯医生的话 好吗 -好的 |
[03:55] | Okay, I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[04:02] | And when did you first start to feel the pain? | 疼痛什么时候开始出现 |
[04:05] | Uh, a few nights ago. | 几晚前 |
[04:06] | I was watching these cat videos online when — | 我在网上看猫猫视频 |
[04:09] | For God’s sake, what happened? | 老天啊 怎么了 |
[04:10] | The boys are fine. | 孩子们没事 |
[04:12] | A little worried. | 只是有点担心 |
[04:13] | – I told them you’d call. – They called me. | -我跟他们说你会打电话 -他们打给我了 |
[04:15] | They thought I might be interested to know | 他们觉得我应该想知道 |
[04:16] | that their aunt left in an ambulance. | 他们的小姨被救护车拉走了 |
[04:18] | She has a history of acid reflux and lives with MS. | 她有胃食道逆流的问题 患有多发性硬化症 |
[04:20] | Right, yes. She told me. | 是的 她跟我说了 |
[04:21] | Irene, are you on any medications other than steroids? | 艾琳 除了类固醇 还服用其他药物吗 |
[04:24] | And those damn teas. | 还有那些乱七八糟的茶 |
[04:26] | She has an infantile resistance to Western medicine. | 她就是不待见西药 |
[04:28] | She’s had a catastrophic family experience | 她的家人曾因为西药 |
[04:31] | with Western medicine. | 受了很多苦 |
[04:32] | Okay, it — it — it looks to me like it’s kidney stones, | 好的 这看起来像肾结石 |
[04:35] | but I’d like to get a CT just to — | 但得照CT来确认 |
[04:36] | Then what are you waiting for? Let’s go. | 那还等什么 走吧 |
[04:37] | I’m waiting for you to let me finish a single sentence, | 我在等你让我说句完整的话 |
[04:39] | but I’ll give up on that now. | 但我还是放弃吧 |
[04:42] | Life of the party, isn’t he? | 他真是让人高兴啊 是吧 |
[04:46] | I appreciate everyone pulling extra shifts. | 我感谢大家加班加点 |
[04:49] | Bailey does, too. | 贝利也是 |
[04:50] | Uh, she’ll be back in a few days. | 她过几天就回来 |
[04:52] | Thank you, Dr. Ndugu, for pitching in where needed. | 谢谢恩都古医生伸出援手 |
[04:55] | Boston’s hit another surge, so we need to let him get back. | 波士顿疫情加剧了 我们得让他回去 |
[04:57] | – How’s Meredith? – Her vital signs are stable. | -梅瑞狄斯情况如何 -她的生命体征稳定 |
[04:59] | Her morning labs were good. | 早上的检查结果不错 |
[05:00] | Oxygen requirements are decreasing. | 供氧需求也在下降 |
[05:02] | Enough to take her off the vent? | 可以让她脱离呼吸机了吗 |
[05:04] | Let’s see if the trend continues. | 得看看情况能不能持续下去 |
[05:05] | Well, let’s hope it does, and not just for her sake. | 希望如此 不仅是为了她 |
[05:07] | As to 5 o’clock this morning, | 直至今早五点 |
[05:09] | we are down to our last four available ventilators. | 我们只剩下五台呼吸机可用 |
[05:12] | So, until relief arrives, I need us all to think creatively. | 在物资援助到来之前 我们得发挥创意 |
[05:16] | Ventilators are our last resort. | 呼吸机是最后的选择 |
[05:18] | Put them on BiPAP, the hyperbaric chamber, uh, proning. | 先采用正压呼吸机 高压氧仓 俯卧位通气 |
[05:22] | Let’s exhaust all options first. | 先尝试所有的办法 |
[05:24] | So, if you extubate Meredith | 如果我们让梅瑞狄斯脱离呼吸机 |
[05:26] | and she starts to trend downward again, | 一旦她情况恶化 |
[05:27] | we may not have another one available. | 有可能就没有可用的呼吸机了 |
[05:30] | So let’s not make the call to pull her off | 所以只有百分之百确认没问题 |
[05:31] | until we are 100% certain. | 才能让她脱离呼吸机 |
[05:48] | It’s so beautiful. | 这里太美了 |
[05:50] | I love it here. | 我很喜欢这里 |
[05:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:54] | Are you gonna stay? | 你会留下吗 |
[05:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:57] | I don’t know the rules. | 我不知道规矩 |
[05:58] | I don’t think there are rules, | 我觉得没有规矩 |
[06:00] | which is, um… | 而这点… |
[06:02] | well, it takes some getting used to. | 我要花点时间来适应 |
[06:04] | I was big on rules. | 我很重视规矩 |
[06:06] | I actually, like… | 其实我… |
[06:08] | I think I loved rules. | 我觉得我喜欢规矩 |
[06:11] | You totally did. | 没错 |
[06:16] | Mark! | 马克 |
[06:21] | You’re early, killer. | 你来早了 牛人 |
[06:24] | What? | 什么 |
[06:25] | Too early. | 太早了 |
[06:27] | Your oldest is Sofia’s age? | 你最大的孩子跟索菲亚一样大吗 |
[06:29] | I promise you, it’s too early. | 我保证 太早了 |
[06:31] | I don’t know how to get back. | 我不知道怎么回去 |
[06:33] | I keep seeing Derek, and he won’t help me get back | 我一直看见德里克 但他不帮我回去 |
[06:35] | or come close enough to touch. | 也不靠近我让我碰他 |
[06:37] | It’s not up to him. It’s up to you. | 那不是他能决定的 是你 |
[06:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:41] | The sand isn’t real, Meredith. | 这沙子不是真的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[06:44] | I wish everybody would stop saying that to me. | 希望大家别再对我说这个了 |
[06:55] | So, you two are together? | 所以你们两个在一起了 |
[06:58] | On your beach? Looks like we are. | 在你的沙滩上吗 看起来是的 |
[07:12] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[07:14] | Get away! Run away! Quick, quick!Whoo! | 离开这 快跑 快快快 |
[07:17] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:19] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:20] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[07:30] | Alive and well. Sorry to disappoint. | 我还活着 抱歉让你失望 |
[07:34] | – You heard about the vents? – I did. | -你听说呼吸机的事了 -是的 |
[07:35] | So you know if we pull Grey’s tube | 所以你知道如果我们过早拔了 |
[07:37] | too soon, we don’t have — | 格蕾的管子 我们没有… |
[07:37] | I heard about the vents, Tom. | 我知道呼吸机的事了 汤姆 |
[07:39] | …to Nuclear Medicine. | 到核医学科 |
[07:40] | Dr. Sellers to Nuclear Medicine. | 塞勒斯医生到核医学科 |
[07:48] | – Leo threw up on the way over here. – Oh, no! | -利奥在来的路上吐了 -不会吧 |
[07:49] | Do you have a shirt that I can borrow? | 你能借我一件衬衫穿吗 |
[07:50] | – Yeah, come on in. – Thank you. | -当然 快进来 -谢谢 |
[07:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[07:55] | Hey, Leo, come this way with me. | 利奥 跟我一起来这边 |
[07:57] | Here, let me take off this jacket. | 来 我来把你的外套脱了 |
[07:59] | Let me just sit down for a sec. | 让我坐下休息一下 |
[08:01] | Yeah, he gets carsick. Okay. | 是的 他晕车了 好了 |
[08:02] | He once puked on my op notes for a glioblastoma. | 他有次吐在了我胶质母细胞瘤的手术记录上 |
[08:06] | You know, Ellis really wants to show you | 爱丽丝真的很想让你看看 |
[08:08] | what she’s working on in the playroom. | 她在游戏室里做的东西 |
[08:09] | Do you want to go see her? She’s right there. Look. | 你想去看她吗 她就在那里 你看 |
[08:12] | Go say hi. Okay, bye-bye. | 去打个招呼 好吧 拜拜 |
[08:14] | If you had told me two years ago | 如果你两年前告诉我 |
[08:15] | that you and I would be excited | 你和我能开心地 |
[08:17] | to spend the afternoon togetherwith six small children… | 和六个小孩共度一个下午… |
[08:20] | I know that Owen asked you to babysit me. | 我知道欧文让你照顾我 |
[08:23] | You don’t have to put on a show. | 你没必要假装的 |
[08:25] | Both things can be true. | 这两件事都是真的 |
[08:27] | I need company. | 我需要人陪 |
[08:28] | We can have tea and discuss life pre-pandemic, | 我们可以边喝茶边讨论疫情前的生活 |
[08:31] | and we don’t have to be covered in puke alone for an afternoon. | 我们也不用独自一下午都被呕吐物包围 |
[08:34] | It’s great. | 很好啊 |
[08:38] | I just told Liam and Austin not to worry. | 我刚刚告诉利亚姆和奥斯汀不要担心 |
[08:40] | Please tell me I wasn’t lying. | 请告诉我 我没有骗人 |
[08:41] | You know it’s probably minor, right? | 你知道这个可能不严重的 对吧 |
[08:44] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[08:45] | I mean, it is that, but… | 是因为这个 但是… |
[08:46] | Irene insisted on moving down here when the pandemic started, | 艾琳坚持要在疫情开始后搬过来 |
[08:49] | and we drive each other mad. | 我们都快把对方逼疯了 |
[08:50] | We do. | 没错 |
[08:51] | But I’d be lost without her. | 但是没有她 我会迷失自己 |
[08:53] | You’re trying to make me cry. | 你想让我哭 |
[08:56] | Don’t go getting a big head in there, now. | 别在里面自以为是了 |
[09:02] | Kidney stone, like I thought. | 肾结石 跟我想的一样 |
[09:04] | In the right ureter. | 在右输尿管 |
[09:05] | It’s big, so we should get urology to weigh in. | 太大了 我们应该让泌尿科介入 |
[09:09] | Is Catherine Fox here today? | 凯瑟琳·福克斯今天在吗 |
[09:10] | For a kidney stone? | 就一个肾结石吗 |
[09:11] | My boys already lost their mother. | 我儿子们已经失去了母亲 |
[09:13] | Irene’s her sister and the only family they have left. | 艾琳是她的妹妹 也是他们唯一的亲人了 |
[09:15] | So, yes, I want the best. | 所以 是的 我要最好的 |
[09:19] | Nurse Hydren to the OR. Nurse Hydren to the OR. | 海德伦护士请到手术室 海德伦护士请到手术室 |
[09:22] | Well, there he is. | 他来了 |
[09:23] | This is happening? | 是真的吗 |
[09:24] | It is definitely happening. | 绝对是真的 |
[09:25] | I hope this wasn’t a bad time. | 我希望没有打扰到你 |
[09:27] | I abandoned a play date, and I need a calendar | 我放弃了一次玩耍约会 我需要日历 |
[09:29] | to remember the last time I operated. | 来告诉我上次手术室什么时候 |
[09:30] | So, definitely not a bad time. | 所以 绝对没打扰我 |
[09:33] | How severe is it? | 有多严重 |
[09:34] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[09:37] | Crosswalks, am I right? | 人行横道真是危险 对吧 |
[09:40] | Okay, folks, let’s get the OR ready | 好了 各位 通知手术室准备好 |
[09:41] | with the ex-fix set and the C-arm. | 准备固定钢架和C臂X光机 |
[09:43] | Let’s fix this bad boy. | 我们给这个坏小子整整腿吧 |
[09:45] | And, Dr. Webber? | 韦伯医生 |
[09:46] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[09:52] | Sorry to keep paging you, Dr. Pierce, | 抱歉一直呼叫你 皮尔斯医生 |
[09:53] | but her breathing is becoming more labored by the hour. | 但她的呼吸变得越来越费力 |
[09:56] | Let’s consider BiPAP if she continues to decompensate. | 如果她继续代偿失调 我们得考虑用通气输氧机 |
[10:00] | But it may be time to consider next steps. | 但或许该考虑再下一步了 |
[10:01] | There’s no directive. | 她没有留指示 |
[10:03] | Marcella says that her daughter | 玛塞拉说她女儿 |
[10:05] | will be making all decisions for her. | 会帮她做所有决定 |
[10:08] | Then… | 那 |
[10:10] | it’s time to call her. | 是时候打给她了 |
[10:18] | Hi. Who’s calling? | 是谁 |
[10:20] | Jackson? | 杰克森 |
[10:23] | Maggie, over here. | 麦琪 这边 |
[10:25] | Rig brought her in about half an hour ago. | 她一个半小时前被送来医院 |
[10:27] | Hey, Dr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯医生 |
[10:37] | Dr. Fox, thank you for coming in. | 福克斯医生 谢谢你赶来 |
[10:39] | I know how busy you must be, so I appreciate you being here. | 我知道你肯定很忙 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[10:42] | I told you not to give me special treatment. | 我说了不要给我特殊待遇 |
[10:45] | Did you pull strings? | 你是不是走后门了 |
[10:46] | He pulled the biggest one. | 他走了最大的后门 |
[10:47] | I sign his checks. | 我给他发工资 |
[10:49] | Dr. Wilson? | 威尔逊医生 |
[10:49] | Irene Davis, 35, | 艾琳·戴维斯 35岁 |
[10:51] | nephrolithiasis with a history of MS. | 肾结石和多发性硬化症病史 |
[10:54] | These are her scans and a CT. | 这是她的扫描和CT |
[10:57] | They say it’s kidney stones. | 他们说是肾结石 |
[10:59] | Which is apparently my fault. | 肯定是我的错 |
[11:01] | I did not say that. | 我没这么说 |
[11:02] | She gets some very strong teas from her acupuncturist | 她的针灸师会给她劲儿很大的茶 |
[11:05] | to help manage her MS pain. | 帮她缓解多发性硬化症的病痛 |
[11:07] | You got to drink a lot of water to flush those out. | 你得喝很多水才能把那些茶碱冲走 |
[11:09] | – Which she knows. – Which she usually does. | -她知道 -她通常会这么做 |
[11:10] | So, this stone is apparently lodged in your ureter. | 这颗石头堵在了你的尿管里 |
[11:13] | That’s the tube between your kidney and your bladder. | 这是连接肾脏和膀胱的管子 |
[11:15] | I’m going to have to perform a lithotripsy — | 我要做一个震波碎石术 |
[11:17] | that’s a procedure with a tiny, tiny laser | 就是用很小很小的激光 |
[11:20] | that breaks it down into smaller pieces. | 打碎你的结石 变成小块 |
[11:22] | Broken into pieces? | 变成小块 |
[11:24] | That’s what killed my sister. | 就是那个杀死了我姐姐 |
[11:25] | No, this is nothing like the morcellator, Irene. | 不 那跟粉碎器完全不同 艾琳 |
[11:28] | If it was, I wouldn’t let it anywhere near you. | 如果是那样 我肯定不会让你接触 |
[11:30] | – So it’s safe? – Completely routine. | -所以是安全的吗 -常规手术 |
[11:32] | Takes about 45 minutes, in typical cases. | 通常需要45分钟时间 |
[11:34] | I have MS. Am I still a typical case? | 我有多发性硬化症 还算通常情况吗 |
[11:37] | No. | 不算 |
[11:38] | Because you have me for your doctor. | 因为你有我做你的医生 |
[11:41] | See you in the OR. | 手术室见 |
[11:45] | Another screw, please. | 再来一颗螺丝 |
[11:46] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[11:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:49] | I just wanted to enjoy the moment. | 我只想好好享受这一刻 |
[11:52] | Lord knows when it’ll happen again. | 天知道下一次会是什么时候 |
[11:54] | After this, we’ll secure the frame. | 在这之后 我们固定支架 |
[11:55] | You’d never know you didn’t do three of these this morning. | 今早你根本不知道自己会做这里的三件事 |
[11:57] | Well, I didn’t. | 确实不知道 |
[11:59] | But I did change three diapers. | 但我换了三块尿布 |
[12:01] | One was what Amelia has dubbed the “Poo-tastrophe.” | 有一个艾米莉娅戏称为”屎难” |
[12:04] | That’s when the poo actually kind of explodes | 那时当便便从尿布里 |
[12:07] | out of the diaper and hits the wall. | 爆炸喷出来粘在墙上 |
[12:11] | Got it. That is impolite adult conversation. | 懂了 这是不礼貌的成人对话 |
[12:13] | Sorry, I rarely get to talk to adults. | 抱歉 我很少有机会跟成人说话 |
[12:17] | Wait. What happened? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[12:17] | Heart rate’s in the 120s and his sats are dropping. | 心跳每分钟120 氧含量在下降 |
[12:20] | – He could have thrown a fat embolism. – Oh, come on! | -可能是脂肪栓脱落了 -不要啊 |
[12:22] | A-Alright, push fluids, | 给他输液 |
[12:23] | and let’s get him packed up for a CTA. | 给他缝合去做血管造影 |
[12:27] | Did you call your mom? | 你打电话给你妈了吗 |
[12:29] | I did, and she was at a grocery store, | 打了 她在杂货店 |
[12:33] | which I have asked her not to go to at least a hundred times. | 我已经嘱咐了她一百次不要去 |
[12:35] | She’s stubborn, like you. | 她很固执 像你一样 |
[12:38] | Marcella? | 玛塞拉 |
[12:41] | Marcella, Veronica’s just been admitted to the hospital. | 玛塞拉 维罗妮卡刚住院了 |
[12:45] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[12:47] | She was mild. | 她只是轻症 |
[12:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:50] | But her symptoms became more pronounced. | 但她的症状越来越严重 |
[12:52] | Use your time with her, not me. | 把你的时间花在她身上 别管我 |
[12:58] | Marcella, you need care, too. | 玛塞拉 你也需要治疗 |
[12:59] | I don’t care about me! | 我不在乎自己 |
[13:01] | Save my baby girl! | 救我的宝贝女儿 |
[13:07] | Okay. Come on. | 好 躺下 |
[13:12] | But my mom’s still alive. | 但我妈妈还活着 |
[13:15] | She is, but she isn’t improving. | 是的 但她没有好转 |
[13:17] | Veronica, we need to know whether your mom would want | 维罗妮卡 我们需要知道你母亲是否想 |
[13:20] | – a machine to breathe for her if she — – No, no. She wants to live. | -靠机器替她呼吸 如果 -不 她想活着 |
[13:21] | So instead of scaring the hell out of me, | 所以与其在这吓唬我 |
[13:23] | can you go and concentrate on that? | 你们不如把精力集中在治疗上 |
[13:26] | Do whatever you can to save her. | 竭尽全力救她 |
[13:28] | Maybe now’s not the best time, Maggie. | 也许现在还不是时候 麦琪 |
[13:31] | It may be the only time. | 这也许是唯一的时机了 |
[13:32] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:36] | I’m so, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[13:40] | Her sats are in the 80s. I’m gonna increase the O2. | 血氧饱和度80 我要给她加大供氧量 |
[13:41] | This is my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[13:43] | All of this. | 一切都怨我 |
[13:46] | I-It was her birthday, and… | 她过生日 而且 |
[13:49] | and she’d — | 而且她已经 |
[13:51] | she’d been alone so long, | 她已经独居了很久 |
[13:53] | so I went over to her house to — to cook for her. | 所以我去她家里 去给她做饭 |
[13:57] | We wore masks and we ate outside | 我们戴了口罩 在室外吃饭 |
[14:00] | and w-we — we tried to stay distanced, | 我们 我们尽可能地保持距离 |
[14:04] | but it was her birthday, and she’s my mom, | 但毕竟她过生日 而且她是我妈妈 |
[14:06] | so I gave her a hug. | 所以我抱了她 |
[14:09] | I just gave her one hug. | 我只是抱了她一下 |
[14:11] | And I might have killed her. | 我可能要害死她了 |
[14:16] | I killed my mom. | 我害死了我妈 |
[14:18] | No, no, no, no. Listen to me. | 不不不不 听我说 |
[14:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:21] | This is not your fault, okay? | 这不是你的错 明白吗 |
[14:24] | And I promise you, your mom will never regret that hug. | 而且我相信 你妈绝不后悔抱过你 |
[14:27] | Never. | 绝不 |
[14:29] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[14:31] | And, listen, my daughter’s a doctor here, too. | 听着 我女儿也是这里的医生 |
[14:33] | And she’s with your mom right now, | 她现在正和你妈妈在一起 |
[14:34] | and she’s taking care of her, okay? | 她在照顾你妈 好吗 |
[14:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:42] | Down that hallway is PACU. | 沿着走廊走 这是麻醉后监测治疗室 |
[14:45] | That’s recovery. | 康复中心 |
[14:47] | This is a supply closet. | 这是个物资供应柜 |
[14:49] | – Nice. – Here we have someone’s office. | -太棒了 -这里是某人的办公室 |
[14:52] | You’re an incredible tour guide. | 你这导游做得真不错 |
[14:54] | Well, not much to see in a pandemic. | 好吧 疫情期间没什么好参观的 |
[14:56] | Is she here today, or are you keeping me from her? | 她今天在这吗 你是在故意让我们碰不到面吗 |
[14:59] | – She? Who’s she? – Come on, Mac. | -她 哪个她 -拜托 马克 |
[15:00] | The boys tell me everything. | 儿子们都告诉我了 |
[15:02] | Said you’ve been talking about somebody that you work with, | 说你整天提起某个同事 |
[15:04] | a general surgeon? | 一个外科医生 |
[15:05] | I work with several general surgeons. | 我和好几个外科医生共事 |
[15:08] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | Do you smile when you talk about all of them? | 你谈起他们每个人的时候都会笑吗 |
[15:12] | I’d like to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[15:16] | Yeah, well, you can’t. | 好吧 你不能见她 |
[15:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:19] | ‘Cause she’s on a breathing tube in the ICU. | 因为她在重症监护室里插着呼吸管 |
[15:23] | Mac… | 马克 |
[15:24] | again? | 又来这套 |
[15:29] | I’ll, uh… | 我会 |
[15:30] | check in on you after the procedure. | 手术之后我会来看你 |
[15:32] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 来吧 |
[15:43] | Well, he’s stable, | 他情况稳定 |
[15:46] | but with that large of an embolism, | 但那么大的栓塞 |
[15:47] | he’s gonna have to stay on the vent | 他得一直保持辅助通气状态 |
[15:48] | for at least a few days. | 至少再多几天 |
[15:51] | This never should have happened! | 这本不应该发生的 |
[15:54] | I know I’m a little rusty, | 我知道我有点生疏了 |
[15:55] | and I probably shouldn’t have been talking | 而且我也不该一直说 |
[15:57] | about exploding diapers, but — | 什么爆炸的尿片 但是 |
[15:58] | No, I am not angry at you, Lincoln. | 不 我不是在生你的气 林肯 |
[16:01] | This was a — a complication. | 这是一起并发症 |
[16:03] | I mean, there’s nothing | 没有什么 |
[16:04] | you could or should have done better. | 你本可以或本应做得更好的事 |
[16:06] | I’m just angry with this whole situation! | 我只是对这情况感到很愤怒 |
[16:09] | I mean, saving this young man’s life | 要救这个年轻人的命 |
[16:10] | means we’re down to one available vent! | 意味着我们只剩下一台闲置的呼吸机了 |
[16:13] | Which now means I have to close the doors to our trauma! | 意味着我们现在得拒收创伤患者 |
[16:16] | Which means people will die unnecessarily! | 意味着有人会无辜地死去 |
[16:20] | Even more people will die. | 甚至还会有更多的人死亡 |
[16:26] | We’re closing to trauma? | 我们要拒收创伤患者了吗 |
[16:28] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[16:47] | 克里斯蒂娜 这也算是个新进展 把她监视器的照片发给我 | |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:52] | Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[17:18] | This is nice… | 这真不错 |
[17:21] | just being able to talk to you. | 能跟你说说话 |
[17:23] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:24] | Well, I spend a fair amount of time | 好吧 我花了很长一段时间 |
[17:27] | trying to talk to people. | 尝试跟人说话 |
[17:29] | Sofia, Callie, Arizona. | 索菲亚 凯丽 亚利桑那 |
[17:32] | I try to warn them sometimes. | 有时我会试着提醒她们 |
[17:34] | Warn them about what? | 提醒她们什么 |
[17:35] | I can’t let go. | 我放不下 |
[17:39] | When you have a little kid like that… | 当你有个像那样的小孩子 |
[17:41] | hard to let go. | 很难放下 |
[17:45] | So I hang out, watch her grow up. | 所以我停留在此 看着她长大 |
[17:48] | Sometimes I see something coming. | 当我预感到有事要发生 |
[17:50] | – Like the divorce? – Yep. | -比如离婚 -是的 |
[17:53] | I stand beside them. I yell in their ears, “Wake up!” | 我就站在身边 对着她们的耳朵大喊”醒醒” |
[17:56] | “Wake up! You’re missing it! | “醒醒吧 你要错过了” |
[17:59] | You’re missing the best part of life!” | “你要错过生命中最美好的部分了” |
[18:01] | When you love someone, you tell them. | 当你爱一个人的时候 你会告诉她们 |
[18:06] | And then w-what do they do when you yell in their ears? | 当你在她们耳边大喊大叫时 她们会怎么做 |
[18:09] | Well, sometimes they listen. Sometimes they hear me. | 有时她们会听 会听到我说的 |
[18:12] | I never get the credit, though. | 只是从来不会归功于我 |
[18:14] | They think it’s their own idea. | 她们觉得是自己的想法 |
[18:29] | She looks so much like you. | 她长得好像你 |
[18:32] | Ellis? | 爱丽丝吗 |
[18:33] | Everybody says she looks like Meredith. | 大家都说她长得像梅瑞狄斯 |
[18:35] | Yeah, she does, but also weirdly just like you. | 是像她 但奇怪的是也像你 |
[18:39] | You really are sisters. | 你们真的是姐妹 |
[18:43] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我不会问 |
[18:45] | You can. I just — I don’t know anything. | 你可以问 只是 我什么也不知道 |
[18:47] | And Richard won’t even let me near the hospital | 而且理查德甚至不让我靠近医院 |
[18:49] | or any of the charts. | 或者任何病历 |
[18:50] | Well, that’s because you need a break, | 那是因为你需要休息 |
[18:52] | not because you did anything wrong. | 不是因为你做错了什么 |
[18:55] | DeLuca was not your fault. | 德卢卡走了不是你的错 |
[18:56] | We all lost him. | 我们都失去了他 |
[18:58] | That grief belongs to all of us, and it might… | 我们所有人都很悲痛 也许… |
[19:02] | be easier if you learn to share that. | 会容易一些 如果你学会向人诉说 |
[19:09] | Is there a recovery program for people | 有没有什么康复计划是为了那些 |
[19:11] | who trash their lives and can’t blame drugs, | 毁了自己的生活却又不能怪罪毒品的人的 |
[19:13] | so that I can get some of that | 这样我就能领悟到 |
[19:15] | sweet program zen master stuff you have? | 你说的禅宗大师那些东西了 |
[19:19] | You don’t have to be an addict — | 不需要是瘾君子… |
[19:20] | it’s called therapy. | 那叫做心理治疗 |
[19:24] | How many sessions until Owen feels safe | 要几个疗程欧文才会放心 |
[19:26] | to leave me alone with the kids? | 让我和孩子们单独在一起 |
[19:29] | I tried therapy. It makes me uncomfortable. | 我试过心理治疗 它让我感到不舒服 |
[19:31] | Mammograms make us uncomfortable, | 乳房X光检查也让我们不舒服 |
[19:33] | but we still get them. | 但我们还是会去做 |
[19:36] | Yeah, the man stared at me and nodded | 那个人盯着我 每四个字 |
[19:38] | and grunted on every fourth word. | 就点头哼一声 |
[19:40] | I counted the grunts. | 我数了哼声 |
[19:42] | It was an — an expensive kind of torture. | 那是一种昂贵的折磨 |
[19:44] | So, when the first therapist you tried | 那么当你试过的第一个心理医生 |
[19:47] | was clearly the wrong fit, did you… | 明显不适合你时 你有… |
[19:50] | try another one? | 换一个试试吗 |
[19:52] | You know I was just being nice | 你知道我说爱丽丝长得像你 |
[19:53] | when I said Ellis looked like you. | 只是在客气而已 |
[19:55] | Now we’re both right side up. | 现在我们都是右面朝上了 |
[20:00] | How’d the mom take it? | 妈妈听到消息还好吗 |
[20:02] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:03] | Is it just me, or did this job used to be fun? | 只有我这么觉得吗 还是这份工作曾经很有趣 |
[20:06] | Like, not even 10 years ago. Like, very recently, fun. | 都不是十年前 就最近之前 都还是有趣的 |
[20:08] | This used to be the greatest job in the world. | 这曾是世界上最棒的工作 |
[20:13] | Please tell me Veronica’s okay. | 请告诉我维罗妮卡没事 |
[20:15] | Well, I’d hoped with oxygen therapy and antivirals, | 我希望通过氧疗和抗病毒药物 |
[20:17] | we’d see a better response, but… | 能看到更好的反应 但是… |
[20:20] | …that hasn’t been the case. | 情况并非如此 |
[20:22] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[20:24] | – I need you to get back in bed. – Take me back. Take me back. | -我需要你回到床上去 -带我回去 带我回去 |
[20:25] | – I know, baby. I know. – Ortiz, what the hell? | -我明白 宝贝 我明白 -奥提兹 怎么回事 |
[20:26] | – Sweetheart. – No, no, no, no. | -宝贝 -不不不不 |
[20:27] | – I found her halfway to the elevator, almost collapsed. – No. | -我发现她要去电梯 她差点晕倒 -不要 |
[20:29] | – Let’s get you back in bed. – I need to — | -让我扶你回床上 -我要… |
[20:30] | – Alright. – I need to see my mom, please. | -好了 -我要见我妈妈 求你们了 |
[20:31] | – Okay. – Please, I need to see my mom. | -好的 -求求你们 我要见我妈妈 |
[20:33] | Okay. We want to get you feeling better first, | 我们想先等你感觉好些 |
[20:34] | – then we can talk about visitation, okay? – No, no. | -然后再谈探视的事 好吗 -不 不 |
[20:36] | Everyone here is dying, | 这里的人都在死去 |
[20:39] | and you guys have no clue how to save us, | 而且你们根本不知道怎么才能救我们 |
[20:41] | so at least let me see my mom. | 所以至少让我见见我妈妈 |
[20:45] | Let me say goodbye. | 让我们道别 |
[20:47] | Before… | 在死之前… |
[20:48] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[20:49] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 |
[20:49] | – Blood pressure’s tanking. – Veronica? | -血压骤降 -维罗妮卡 |
[20:52] | I’ve got no pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[20:52] | Alright, get me epi and a crash cart in here, now! | 去拿肾上腺素和急救车来 立刻 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:55] | I want to start compressions right away. | 马上开始按压 |
[20:57] | Okay, go, go, go. | 开始吧 快快快 |
[21:01] | Come on, Veronica. | 加油 维罗妮卡 |
[21:01] | – Come on, Veronica. – Here we go. | -加油 维罗妮卡 -加油 |
[21:06] | You’re doing great, Marcella. | 你做得很好 玛塞拉 |
[21:08] | Stay positive. | 保持乐观 |
[21:12] | If you can make it to Friday without needing a vent… | 如果你能挺到周五 不需要呼吸机的话 |
[21:16] | you’re on your way. | 你就能挺过去了 |
[21:18] | You know, we’re, um — | 你知道吗 我们… |
[21:20] | we’re almost there, because it’s — | 我们马上就成功了 因为 |
[21:23] | *Hump Day* | *今天是周三* |
[21:25] | *What do you say?* | *你说怎么样* |
[21:27] | *You look at the week and you say, “Half way!”* | *你看看这周 已经过去一半了* |
[21:30] | *Half what? Half way* | *什么一半 一周的一半* |
[21:32] | *That’s ’cause it’s Hump Day* | *因为今天是周三* |
[21:34] | *The next thing you know, it’s gonna be Friday* | *转眼就是周五了* |
[21:38] | My mom gives me that exact same look | 每次我唱这首说唱的时候 |
[21:39] | every time I do that rap. | 我妈也用这种眼神看我 |
[21:42] | No, no, that is not rap. | 不 这不是说唱 |
[21:46] | Oh, God. She’s decompensating. | 天呐 她在代偿失调 |
[21:47] | I need a crash cart in here, now! | 我要一辆急救车 马上 |
[21:49] | And someone page Dr. Pierce! | 谁去呼一下皮尔斯医生 |
[21:51] | What? Are you sure you don’t want to wait until the — | 什么 你确定你不想等到 |
[21:53] | No! Her saturation levels are plummeting and… | 我不等了 她的氧饱和度在急转直下而且 |
[21:55] | Code Blue. Code Blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[21:57] | Oxygenate patient. | 给病人吸氧 |
[21:59] | Uh, prep induction and paralytic agent. | 准备麻醉剂 |
[22:03] | Uh, ch-check, uh, pa– patent cuff. | 检查进气口 |
[22:05] | Tube ready? | 导管准备好了吗 |
[22:07] | Code Blue. Code Blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[22:28] | You’re in. | 你插进去了 |
[22:31] | No. No! | 不要 不要 |
[22:34] | Schmitt, what did you do? | 施密特你做了什么 |
[22:35] | She was desaturating. I had no choice. | 她的氧饱和度下降 我别无选择 |
[22:37] | Now, can we please get a ventilator in here? | 能拿一台呼吸机进来吗 |
[22:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[22:44] | There isn’t one. | 没有呼吸机了 |
[22:52] | Removing the last few pieces of stone. | 移除最后几颗结石 |
[22:55] | Stent? | 支架 |
[22:56] | Stent’s gonna stay in place to ensure proper drainage. | 支架会固定住 确保引流畅通 |
[22:59] | You know, you have a really good touch, Wilson. | 你很有天赋 威尔逊 |
[23:02] | We don’t have nearly enough women in urology. | 我们泌尿科的女性并不多 |
[23:04] | Have you ever considered changing specialties? | 你有想过换个科室吗 |
[23:08] | Change specialties? | 换科室 |
[23:10] | That would be just — No. | 那也太 没有 |
[23:12] | I — No. | 我没想过 |
[23:14] | Uh, n-no. No. | 没有 |
[23:19] | Okay, all done here. Removing the scope. | 好 结束了 移除内窥镜 |
[23:24] | Oh, my God. Is that…? | 我的天哪 这是 |
[23:26] | I have never seen this before, | 我以前从没见过这个 |
[23:28] | only read about it in a textbook. | 只在课本上读到过 |
[23:30] | This is the patient’s ureter. | 这是病人的输尿管 |
[23:32] | Her tissues are so friable, | 她的组织太脆弱了 |
[23:34] | the scope pulled the whole damn thing out. | 内窥镜把整根管子都带出来了 |
[23:35] | We’re gonna have to open her up. | 我们得给她开刀 |
[23:37] | Prepare an ex lap! | 准备腹腔镜检查 |
[23:43] | Veronica’s X-rays show worsening consolidations. | 维罗妮卡的X光显示巩固恶化 |
[23:46] | I put her on BiPAP. | 我给她用了通气输氧机 |
[23:47] | Her oxygen levels keep decreasing. | 她的氧饱和度持续下降 |
[23:48] | She needs this vent. She needs to be in ICU. | 她需要这台呼吸机 她需要在重症监护室里 |
[23:50] | Marcella is already intubated. | 玛塞拉已经被插管了 |
[23:52] | Schmitt can’t bag her forever. | 施密特不能一直给她手动供氧 |
[23:53] | Well… | 那… |
[23:54] | Save the daughter. | 救她的女儿 |
[23:55] | Protocols say you have to save the patient | 规定说你必须拯救 |
[23:57] | most likely to recover. | 更有可能痊愈的病人 |
[23:59] | – We know. – Yeah, we know. | -我们知道 -我们都知道 |
[24:02] | If she wakes up and finds out we chose her over her mother, | 如果她醒来发现 我们为了救她牺牲了她妈妈 |
[24:04] | she’s not gonna be able to forgive herself. | 她将永远都无法原谅自己 |
[24:06] | Marcella’s last words to me were, | 玛塞拉对我说的最后一句话是 |
[24:08] | “Save my baby girl.” | “救我的宝贝女儿” |
[24:12] | Put Veronica on the vent. | 给维罗妮卡上呼吸机 |
[24:13] | Before somebody else takes it. | 免得别人拿走了 |
[24:19] | How in the hell does her ureter come out with a kidney stone? | 她的输尿管怎么会和肾结石一起出来 |
[24:21] | We will try to reattach it to her bladder | 我们会尝试把它重新连回她的膀胱 |
[24:24] | without having to remove the kidney. | 并且不用移除肾脏 |
[24:26] | Irene is everything to my boys, Wilson. | 艾琳对我的儿子们来说就是一切 威尔逊 |
[24:29] | I mean, everything. | 我是说 一切 |
[24:30] | She’s always been their aunt, | 她一直都是他们的小姨 |
[24:31] | but now she’s their teacher, | 但她现在还是他们的老师 |
[24:32] | their football coach, their — their therapist, | 橄榄球教练 心理咨询师 |
[24:35] | their best bloody friend. | 他们最好的朋友 |
[24:41] | I-I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信这一切 |
[24:43] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[24:46] | I cannot do this again. | 我不能再经历一次了 |
[24:49] | I cannot look at my boys, who’ve already lost everything, | 我的儿子们已经失去了一切 我不能对他们说 |
[24:52] | and tell them that they’ve lost her, too. | 他们连小姨也失去了 |
[24:53] | – I cannot — I cannot do that. – Okay, okay. Stop. Stop. | -我不能这么做 -好了 停下 |
[24:55] | This is — | 这一切 |
[24:57] | This is not a catastrophe, this is a complication. | 这不是一场灾难 这只是一个并发症 |
[25:03] | Then what in the hell are you still doing here? | 那你现在还在这里干什么 |
[25:07] | Get in there and bloody fix her. | 快进手术室把她治好 |
[25:12] | We’ve reached out to every hospital in Washington. | 我们已经联系了华盛顿州所有的医院 |
[25:15] | I never imagined — | 我从来都没想过 |
[25:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:19] | Schmitt, you did the right thing. | 施密特 你做得对 |
[25:21] | Another vent will come. | 会有另一台呼吸机的 |
[25:26] | It has to, right? | 肯定会的 对吗 |
[25:49] | Have a nice lunch? | 你是去吃饭了吗 |
[25:51] | I was updating Dr. Hayes. | 我是在向海斯医生汇报最新情况 |
[25:54] | You had to take the kidney? | 你必须把肾脏摘除吗 |
[25:55] | The remaining piece of the ureter wasn’t long enough | 输尿管剩余部分不够长 |
[25:57] | to do a simple reattachment. | 无法进行简单的重新连接 |
[25:59] | But Irene has MS | 但是艾琳有多发性硬化 |
[26:00] | She could have bladder issues in the future, | 将来可能会有膀胱问题 |
[26:02] | which would be much more complicated | 如果只有一颗肾脏 |
[26:03] | with just one kidney. | 情况会复杂很多 |
[26:05] | Why would she only have one kidney? | 她为什么会只有一颗肾脏 |
[26:08] | – What? – I’m putting it back, Wilson! | -什么 -我还要放回去的 威尔逊 |
[26:10] | You’re doing an auto-transplant? | 你在做自体移植 |
[26:12] | I am trying to! | 我尽力 |
[26:13] | It’d be a lot easier if I had a second pair of hands. | 如果我多出两只手来就容易多了 |
[26:17] | – Are you coming or not? – Yes. Yes. | -你来不来 -来 来 |
[26:19] | Irrigation. | 引流管 |
[26:22] | Child, who throws away a kidney? | 孩子 谁会丢掉一颗肾脏 |
[26:25] | Lord. | 上帝 |
[26:29] | Dr. Sikes to Recovery. | 赛克斯医生去康复科 |
[26:31] | Dr. Sikes to Recovery. | 赛克斯医生去康复科 |
[26:36] | If she keeps breathing over the vent consistently, | 如果她能一直不用呼吸机呼吸 |
[26:38] | we should be able to take her off it soon. | 我们应该很快就可以撤掉呼吸机了 |
[26:40] | That’s good to hear. | 那是好消息 |
[26:43] | Be a shame if someone like me got to walk away | 真丢脸 如果像我这样的人能活下来 |
[26:44] | while someone like her… | 而像她那样的人却… |
[26:49] | I’ll, uh — I’ll get out of your way. | 我 我还是不妨碍你了 |
[26:52] | Hey, Tom? | 汤姆 |
[26:55] | When I got back from Iraq, I, uh… | 我从伊拉克回来后 我… |
[26:58] | I remember thinking, | 我记得自己在想 |
[27:00] | “Why do I get to keep working? | “凭什么我能继续工作 |
[27:03] | Why do I get to cook dinner? | 凭什么我能做晚餐 |
[27:06] | Swim in a lake? | 在湖里游泳 |
[27:08] | Fall in love?” | 谈恋爱” |
[27:11] | It’s a terrible feeling. | 感觉糟透了 |
[27:14] | I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. | 我不希望任何人有那样的感受 |
[27:16] | Even me? | 甚至包括我 |
[27:28] | Tell me your favorite thing. | 告诉我你最喜欢的事是什么 |
[27:30] | About what? | 哪方面 |
[27:30] | About life. Life right now. | 生活 此刻的生活 |
[27:33] | There’s a global pandemic. | 眼下全球疫情大流行 |
[27:35] | That is your favorite thing? | 这是你最喜欢的事吗 |
[27:37] | No. I just meant that I don’t — | 不是 我只是想说我不 |
[27:39] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:40] | You’re saying that the pandemic — | 你是说疫情 |
[27:42] | No, it just feels very shallow | 不 只是感觉谈论只是觉得 |
[27:44] | to talk about my favorite things | 我最喜欢的事很肤浅 |
[27:46] | when there’s people dying in record numbers. | 因为现在死亡人数正在破纪录增长 |
[27:48] | Oh, yeah. Okay. Alright. | 好 好吧 |
[27:49] | Well, that’s — that’s stupid. | 这 这是蠢话 |
[27:52] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[27:54] | You’re saying that you’re not allowed to enjoy your life | 你在说因为死亡人数正在破纪录 |
[27:57] | because people are dying in record numbers? | 所以你不应该享受生活 |
[27:59] | That makes exactly zero sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[28:02] | If the having of a life and a body | 如果拥有生命和身体本身 |
[28:06] | isn’t cause for celebration, | 不值得庆祝 |
[28:08] | then what’s the point of avoiding death? | 那回避死亡还有什么意义 |
[28:11] | I mean, just — if you’re not gonna enjoy it, | 如果你都不能享受生活 |
[28:13] | then you might as well join them. | 那你不妨加入他们 |
[28:19] | Bailey just had a birthday and I asked him what he wanted, | 贝利刚过了生日 我问他想要什么 |
[28:22] | and he said a whole cake, all to himself. | 他说一整块蛋糕 一个人吃 |
[28:25] | He did not want to share. | 他不想和别人分享 |
[28:27] | So, of course, I got him the cake. | 所以我当然给了他蛋糕 |
[28:30] | And so, do you know what he did as soon as he got that cake? | 你知道他一拿到蛋糕后做了什么吗 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么 |
[28:34] | Faceplant. | 埋脸 |
[28:35] | Just planted his face smack in the middle of the cake. | 把脸埋在整个蛋糕里面 |
[28:41] | And we laughed and laughed and laughed. | 我们哈哈大笑 |
[28:46] | It was me and Zola and Ellis | 我 佐拉 爱丽丝 |
[28:48] | and Maggie and Amelia and Link. | 麦琪 艾米莉娅和林 |
[28:51] | Zola laughed so hard, she peed her pants, | 佐拉笑得太用力 都尿了裤子 |
[28:55] | so then we had a laugh at that. | 然后我们又笑这个 |
[28:58] | And then as we were laughing, | 我们都在笑时 |
[29:00] | Bailey started licking the frosting off each finger | 贝利开始舔掉每根手指头上的糖霜 |
[29:02] | really slow and making a whole production out of it. | 很慢很慢 还煞有介事装模做样 |
[29:06] | And I looked at him watching us laugh, | 我看着他看着我们笑 |
[29:08] | and I realized that that was the point. | 意识到这才是关键 |
[29:10] | That was his plan — he wanted to make us all laugh, | 这是他的计划 他想让我们笑 |
[29:13] | because the baby had been keeping us up all night | 因为宝宝让我们整晚都没法睡 |
[29:15] | and the pandemic was all over the news, | 新闻都是关于疫情的 |
[29:17] | and none of us were having any fun at all, | 我们什么乐趣都没有 |
[29:19] | and nobody was laughing, and he wanted to make us laugh. | 没有人笑 他想让我们笑 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:25] | And that’s what he wanted for his birthday. | 这就是他想要的生日礼物 |
[29:29] | And when I looked at him and I saw that light in his eyes, | 我看着他 看到他眼里闪烁的光 |
[29:32] | he looked just like his dad. | 他真像他爸 |
[29:35] | That same sparkle. | 同样的光芒 |
[29:37] | That same delight. | 同样的喜悦 |
[29:39] | That’s a pretty good favorite thing. | 这真是个很美的最喜欢的事了 |
[29:59] | If I’d known I was going to have to choose | 我如果早知道要在妈妈和女儿当中 |
[30:01] | whether to vent a mother or her daughter, | 选择一个人上呼吸机 |
[30:03] | I would have quit med school. | 我就不上医学院了 |
[30:07] | If I’d seen a tenth of what I’ve seen these past few months, | 如果我能预见这些事 |
[30:11] | I would have quit, too. | 我也不上了 |
[30:16] | We shouldn’t even be here. | 我们根本不该来这 |
[30:19] | How did we get here? | 我们是怎么到这个地步的 |
[30:21] | Let’s quit. | 我们辞职吧 |
[30:23] | Don’t go back to Boston. | 别回波士顿 |
[30:24] | We’ve got each other. We’ve got our earbuds. | 我们拥有彼此 还有耳机 |
[30:26] | Let’s just live while we can. | 我们就享受当下吧 |
[30:31] | I’ll go where you go. | 你去哪我去哪 |
[30:33] | But we both know you won’t let yourself quit. | 但我们都知道你不会辞职的 |
[30:38] | Take a break, okay? | 休息一会 好吗 |
[30:43] | I’ll check on your patients. | 我去看看你的病人 |
[30:51] | We can share earbuds. | 我们可以共用耳机 |
[30:56] | And…? | 所以 |
[30:59] | What if they can share a vent? | 如果她们共用一个呼吸机呢 |
[31:06] | Tell Schmitt to keep bagging! | 告诉施密特继续压送氧气 |
[31:16] | The machines are capable of delivering | 这种机器能够产生 |
[31:17] | much stronger pressure than any one patient needs. | 比任何单独一个病人需要的压强更大 |
[31:20] | And we just need to adapt the vents | 我们只需选择T型或Y型分离器 |
[31:21] | to serve two patients at once | 装在气流管上 |
[31:22] | by using a T- or a Y-shaped splitter on the airflow tube. | 这样呼吸机就能同时供两个病人使用 |
[31:25] | And we’re using viral filters | 我们用病毒过滤器 |
[31:27] | to prevent cross-contamination of particles between patients. | 防止病人之间的交叉感染 |
[31:29] | All of this was Pierce’s idea. | 这都是皮尔斯的主意 |
[31:30] | It’s not ideal, but it buys us some time | 不太理想 但能在补给来之前 |
[31:32] | until we get some reinforcements. | 为我们争取些时间 |
[31:34] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[31:40] | Richard, you okay? | 理查德 你还好吗 |
[31:42] | I am so good. I just have to dance | 我非常好 我必须跳舞庆祝 |
[31:44] | because you all doubled the amount of vents | 因为你让医院里呼吸机的数量 |
[31:46] | we have in the hospital. | 加倍了 |
[31:47] | I have to dance because we can now open the doors to trauma, | 我必须跳舞因为创伤室也可以开了 |
[31:50] | and you have to dance because you just got a raise. | 而你也得跳舞 因为你加薪了 |
[31:54] | Oh, hey! | 天哪 |
[31:56] | Oh! I’ll dance to that. | 这我必须跳了 |
[32:05] | Keep an eye on their vitals and get labs every hour. | 关注体征 每小时检测一次 |
[32:08] | Page me for any change, no matter how small. | 无论多小 只要有变化就呼我 |
[32:19] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[32:22] | Come here, mamita. | 乖 过来 |
[32:24] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:28] | It’s alright, baby. | 没事 宝贝 |
[32:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:34] | Your vitals look good, and you are making urine. | 你的体征看上去不错 你也排尿了 |
[32:38] | One of my party tricks. | 我的派对技巧之一 |
[32:40] | You’ll be able to go home in three days | 如果疼痛得到控制 |
[32:42] | if your pain’s under control. | 三天内就能回家了 |
[32:44] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[32:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:48] | For, um… | 为… |
[32:52] | Just thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:59] | She single? | 她单身吗 |
[33:01] | – Who — Wilson? – Yeah. | -谁 威尔逊 -对 |
[33:02] | I don’t know. Why? You trying to set me up? | 不知道 怎么了 你要给我说媒吗 |
[33:05] | I was hoping you could set me up. | 我倒想你为我说媒呢 |
[33:07] | I mean, she did have my kidney in her hands. | 她曾经摸过我的肾脏 |
[33:09] | It doesn’t get more intimate than that. | 没有比这再亲密的关系了 |
[33:12] | Have you checked on the boys? | 你去看过男孩子们吗 |
[33:13] | Austin’s supposed to be reading “Animal Farm,” | 奥斯汀应该在读《动物庄园》 |
[33:15] | and I’m worried he hasn’t made it past page 50. | 我当心他坚持不到第50页 |
[33:17] | Page 50? | 50页 |
[33:18] | We’ll be lucky if he’s even opened the book. | 他能翻开书都谢天谢地了 |
[33:25] | Her lungs are clear. | 她的肺很干净 |
[33:27] | Her ABGs are showing improved oxygenation, | 动脉血气显示氧合改善 |
[33:29] | and she’s passed her SBTs. | 她通过了自主呼吸测试 |
[33:30] | Her vitals are normalized. | 她的生命体征正常 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:40] | Prepare to extubate. | 准备拔管 |
[33:47] | Suction, please. | 抽吸 |
[33:51] | Okay, here we go. | 好 准备 |
[34:07] | So, life is pain, right? | 生活很痛苦 是吧 |
[34:10] | Life is pain, and somehow that’s the point? | 生活很痛苦 这才是重点吗 |
[34:12] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不对 |
[34:15] | I lost you both. | 我失去了你们 |
[34:17] | I lost George. | 我失去了乔治 |
[34:18] | I lost my parents, and even before my parents died… | 我失去了父母 而且在他们死前 |
[34:22] | They caused you a lot of pain. | 他们也让你很痛苦 |
[34:24] | So much grief. So much loss. | 这么多悲伤 这么多死亡 |
[34:27] | So much pain. | 这么多痛苦 |
[34:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:29] | Yeah, but what’s the thing that caused the pain? | 对 但产生痛苦的是什么 |
[34:35] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[34:37] | Hate what? | 什么 |
[34:39] | You knowing things that I don’t. | 你懂的比我多 |
[34:42] | What’s the thing that caused the pain? | 是什么产生了痛苦 |
[34:45] | I know it, I just don’t want to say it. | 我知道 只是不想说 |
[34:48] | Stubborn as you ever were. | 一如既往地倔 |
[34:51] | The depth of grief that you felt with all the losses — | 你之所以对死亡悲之切 |
[34:55] | it’s because of the depth of love. | 是因为你爱之深 |
[34:57] | As long as you’re alive, you get to feel it | 只要你还活着 你就能感受它 |
[35:01] | and you get to do something about it. | 就得为了它做些什么 |
[35:03] | Everything changes all the time when you’re alive, | 当你活着 一切都在不断变化 |
[35:06] | and all the time, you fight the change. | 你一直对抗这种变化 |
[35:09] | You cling onto what you have and what you know | 执着于你已有和已知的 |
[35:12] | like that’s how it should always be. | 就好像事情应该永远如此 |
[35:15] | It’s such a waste of life. | 这简直是浪费生命 |
[35:17] | Right? | 没错 |
[35:18] | What’s a waste? | 什么是浪费 |
[35:19] | Fighting change. | 对抗变化 |
[35:20] | Resisting pain. | 抵制痛苦 |
[35:26] | I miss you both so much. | 我真的很想念你们 |
[35:29] | That’s kind of a waste of time, too. | 这也是浪费时间 |
[35:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:32] | Because we never left you. | 因为我们从没离开你 |
[35:35] | Sometimes we’re right next to you, yelling in your ear. | 我们有时就站在你身边 冲你的耳朵大喊 |
[35:39] | Don’t waste it, Meredith. | 别浪费了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[35:40] | Waste what? | 浪费什么 |
[35:42] | Don’t waste one single minute. | 别浪费每一分钟 |
[35:49] | The first minute in a baby’s life is the most terrifying. | 婴儿生命中的头一分钟是最可怕的 |
[35:53] | In that minute, a million tiny air sacs | 在那一分钟里 数百万小肺泡 |
[35:56] | have to perfectly open and fill with air. | 都必须完美地打开 充满空气 |
[36:24] | It’s a pretty traumatizing way of entering the real world. | 用这种方式进入真实世界其实相当痛苦 |
[36:37] | This is the first day in I don’t know how long… | 我不知道有多久了 这是头一次 |
[36:40] | …that I actually liked my job again. | 我又重新喜欢上了我的工作 |
[36:43] | I felt inspired. | 我觉得备受鼓舞 |
[36:45] | You were inspired. | 你受到了启发 |
[36:47] | By you. | 受你启发 |
[36:48] | Well, by my earbuds. | 是我的耳机 |
[36:50] | No, by us. | 不 是我们 |
[36:54] | By these moments of — of joy and connection | 是这些我们努力创造出的 |
[36:56] | that we’ve managed to carve out. | 欢乐和心意相通的时刻 |
[37:01] | I would not have had that idea without you, Winston. | 没有你我想不到那个主意 温斯顿 |
[37:06] | That life-saving idea, it came from us. | 那个救命的主意 是我们一起想出来的 |
[37:12] | And I know that Boston needs you, | 我知道波士顿需要你 |
[37:14] | and I know that I’m being selfish | 我知道我说如果你走了 |
[37:16] | when I say how miserable I’m going to be if you go. | 我会有多痛苦 这样非常自私 |
[37:20] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[37:24] | I thought… | 我想 |
[37:26] | we could listen to something before I leave. | 在我离开之前 我们可以听些什么 |
[37:29] | I’m trying to tell you I don’t want you to leave. | 我在试着告诉你 我不想让你离开 |
[37:32] | I know, but I-I think you might really like this song. | 我知道 但我想你可能很喜欢这首歌 |
[37:39] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Winston. | 天啊 天啊 温斯顿 |
[37:43] | I still have my loose ends to tie up back home. | 我在波士顿还有很多为了结的事 |
[37:47] | So you have an out, if you want one. | 所以你可以拒绝 如果你想的话 |
[37:52] | But I hope to God you don’t. | 但我祈求上帝 希望你不会 |
[37:55] | I hope you say yes… | 我希望你能同意 |
[37:57] | …because I can’t imagine life without you anymore. | 因为我无法想象生活中再也没有你 |
[38:05] | And I don’t ever want to try. | 我根本不想尝试 |
[38:10] | Margaret Pierce… | 玛格丽特·皮尔斯 |
[38:14] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:16] | In that minute, your whole world stops. | 在那一刻 你的整个世界都停止了 |
[38:21] | Is that a yes? | 这是同意吗 |
[38:23] | Yes. It’s a yes. | 是的 我愿意 |
[38:40] | It’s as if time stands still. | 就好像时间静止了 |
[38:46] | Well, today ended a lot better than it started. | 今天结束时比开始时好多了 |
[38:50] | Your mom is so scary. | 你妈太吓人了 |
[38:53] | What? Why would you bring up my mom | 什么 我们光着躺在这里时 |
[38:55] | while we’re laying here naked? | 你为什么要提起我妈 |
[38:56] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[38:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:01] | And if I’m being honest, that minute is pure hell. | 老实说 那一分钟实在是煎熬 |
[39:05] | Look what I caught in the laundry room | 看看我去洗衣服时 |
[39:06] | when I was scrubbing down. | 在洗衣房抓住了什么 |
[39:07] | I caught myself a Leofish! | 我抓住了一条利奥鱼 |
[39:14] | Hey, Zola. | 你好 佐拉 |
[39:15] | We, um… | 我们 |
[39:17] | We took your mom off the ventilator today, | 我们今天拿掉了你妈妈的呼吸机 |
[39:19] | and she’s breathing on her own. | 她可以自主呼吸了 |
[39:22] | Yes! Thank God! | 太棒了 感谢上帝 |
[39:24] | Bailey! Ellis! Scout! | 贝利 爱丽丝 斯考特 |
[39:27] | Hope that was alright. | 希望这没问题 |
[39:28] | That’s fine. This is amazing. | 没事 这真是太棒了 |
[39:29] | Oh, my God. Thank you! | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[39:31] | But fortunately, most of the time, | 但幸运的是 大部分时候 |
[39:34] | the crying starts, the baby’s okay… | 哭声骤起 婴儿却没事 |
[39:36] | Don’t thank me. Thank — | 别谢我 谢谢 |
[39:38] | Thank Teddy. | 谢谢泰迪 |
[39:39] | She, uh — she’s the one who never gave up. | 她 她才是那个永不放弃的人 |
[39:41] | She stayed with her night after night. | 她夜以继日地陪着她 |
[39:44] | I just — I just did what the numbers told me. | 我 我只是按照仪表数据做了判断 |
[39:48] | …and the rest of us in the room | 而我们其余在屋里的人 |
[39:50] | can finally breathe again. | 终于可以重新呼吸了 |