时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | At the start of medical school, | 刚进医学院时 |
[00:08] | you and your classmates stand together, | 你和同学站在一起 |
[00:11] | wearing your lab coats for the first time, | 第一次穿上白大褂 |
[00:13] | and you take an oath. | 宣读誓言 |
[00:23] | No justice! No peace! | 无正义 不和平 |
[00:31] | Equality right now! | 平等刻不容缓 |
[00:33] | Equality right now!Stand up! | 平等刻不容缓 全力抗争到底 |
[00:49] | The oath has many versions, but each boils down to this — | 誓言有很多版本 但总结起来就是 |
[00:54] | the practice of medicine should be humane and kind. | 行医应当是人道和关怀 |
[01:05] | It turns out there’s a catch they don’t tell you about — | 但却没人告诉你 这其中的奥妙 |
[01:09] | medicine mimics the world it lives in. | 医学是这个世界的缩影 |
[01:17] | Brought coffee. | 拿了咖啡 |
[01:19] | You see Richard’s e-mail? | 你收到理查德的电邮吗 |
[01:21] | I can’t look at my phone without 50 news alerts popping up. | 我一用手机就跳出50条新闻推送 |
[01:24] | It’s like it’s cursed. | 像是被诅咒了 |
[01:25] | He told the staff to take time if they need it. | 他跟全体人员说 大家需要多少时间都可以 |
[01:28] | To rest, protest. | 好好休息 参与抗议 |
[01:31] | Worry about whether their fiancé’s gonna make it | 或是担心未婚夫是否能 |
[01:32] | across country in one piece? | 穿越国家安全返回 |
[01:34] | Anything. | 什么都可以 |
[01:36] | He understands. | 他理解的 |
[01:45] | If I keep staring at this wall, | 如果我一直盯着这墙看 |
[01:46] | I’m just gonna burn a hole into it. | 我能看穿个洞来 |
[01:50] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[01:52] | And in this world, | 在这个世界 |
[01:53] | humanity and kindness are often in short supply. | 人道和关怀往往是稀缺的 |
[01:59] | I canceled the few elective surgeries we had scheduled, | 我取消了定好的几台选择性手术 |
[02:03] | told the blood bank to be on high alert, | 通知血库做好准备 |
[02:05] | and put five vents on standby for incoming traumas. | 给外伤病患留了五台呼吸机 |
[02:09] | We’ll have the tent outside for walk-ups. | 外面搭了帐篷 方便上门的病人 |
[02:13] | You think that’ll be enough for us? | 你觉得这够不够 |
[02:15] | I think it’ll have to be. | 不够也得够 |
[02:17] | We’ve just barely got our bearings in this pandemic — | 我们才刚从疫情中缓过来 |
[02:20] | now this. | 现在又出现这个 |
[02:21] | Well, revolutions don’t schedule appointments. | 革命不会提前预约 |
[02:26] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[02:28] | I — I just want to be doing something I know how to do. | 我只希望能做些我懂的事 |
[02:32] | Well, you’ve done everything you could to prepare. | 你已经尽力做好一切准备了 |
[02:34] | Now, look, I’ll come back if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我再回来 |
[02:37] | It may take me some time to get here, but I-I’ll make it. | 可能要点时间 但我会到的 |
[02:40] | Wait, back — back from where? | 等等 从哪来回来 |
[02:41] | I’m protesting, Bailey. | 我去参与抗议 贝利 |
[02:43] | Something important is happening out there, | 外面正发生大事 |
[02:45] | and I’m not gonna miss it — | 我不会错过 |
[02:48] | These moments save lives, too. | 这也是救人的机会 |
[02:53] | You go give ’em hell. | 去给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[02:58] | I’m so grateful that you came in today. | 你今天能来上班 我太欣慰了 |
[03:01] | Not that I would ask a Black man not to march. | 不是说我阻止你去参加游行活动 |
[03:04] | No, but you can text me eight times, | 不 但你给我发了八条信息 |
[03:05] | asking if I’m coming in, though. | 问我今天来不来上班 |
[03:08] | That was my phone that did that. | 那是我手机的问题 |
[03:10] | – Oh, okay. – It’s new. | -好吧 -新手机不会用嘛 |
[03:12] | No, I almost called in a sub, honestly, | 老实说 我差点就请假了 |
[03:14] | but we’re barely hanging on with COVID, | 但我们还处在艰难抗疫阶段 |
[03:16] | so I figured they’ll need me. | 他们应该需要我 |
[03:18] | Speaking of which, did you read my proposal | 说到这里 你看了我的计划书吗 |
[03:20] | for setting up the free COVID testing and treatment site | 为低收入人群设立 |
[03:22] | for low-income patients? | 免费新冠测试和治疗点 |
[03:23] | I mean, Ortiz’s connections — | 加上奥提兹的人脉关系 |
[03:25] | I think we can make a real impact. | 我觉得这个项目能产生重要影响 |
[03:27] | You know we’re barely keeping the lights on as it is, baby. | 你也知道现在的情况很紧张 亲爱的 |
[03:30] | But I will revisit it when the revenues improve. | 等收益提高了 我会考虑 |
[03:32] | You want us to wait till COVID’s over | 你想等到疫情结束 |
[03:34] | before we can open a COVID site, Mom? | 才来设立新冠中心吗 妈妈 |
[03:35] | Come on. Okay? Dr. Ortiz and I put | 别这样嘛 奥提兹医生和我 |
[03:37] | a lot of really good time and effort into this. | 为此花了不少时间和精力 |
[03:39] | She’s got great ideas. | 她的想法很棒 |
[03:40] | Just let me get through this week, okay? | 让我过了这周再说 好吗 |
[03:42] | I’m late for my meeting. | 我开会要迟到了 |
[03:43] | – Love you. – This week. | -爱你 -这周 |
[03:46] | Avery. You got a second? | 艾弗里 有时间吗 |
[03:49] | Hey, everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:51] | I’ve been better, mate. | 不怎么好 兄弟 |
[04:00] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间 |
[04:01] | It’s all hands on deck here. | 这边全员上阵 |
[04:03] | Probably won’t even have a chance to shower | 可能都来不及洗个澡 |
[04:05] | before I see you tonight, | 再去见你了 |
[04:06] | but I just wanted to see your face. | 但还是想看到你的脸 |
[04:08] | Well this is it. | 看到啦 |
[04:10] | My exhausted, driving-for-three-days face. | 开了三天车 疲倦不堪的脸 |
[04:13] | I feel like we chose the worst time ever | 我们选了最糟糕的时间 |
[04:15] | for you to make this drive. | 让你大老远开车过来 |
[04:16] | Nah. The sooner I’m with you, the better. | 没有 越早和你在一起越好 |
[04:18] | Well, what’d you think of the apartment listing I sent you? | 我给你发的房源怎么样 |
[04:20] | I haven’t even looked at it yet. | 我没来得及看 |
[04:23] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[04:24] | It’s just — I have not been able to focus | 除了工作 新闻 还有你开车在路上 |
[04:26] | on anything besides work and the news and you driving. | 其他的我都顾不了 |
[04:30] | I get it, baby. I get it. | 我明白 亲爱的 我明白 |
[04:32] | But as far as I can tell, | 但据我所了解 |
[04:34] | Seattle real estate is the Hunger Games with kitchens. | 西雅图的房产就是带厨房的”饥饿游戏” |
[04:37] | So if I want this place, | 所以如果我想拿下这套房 |
[04:38] | I’m gonna need to make an offer soon. | 就得尽快出价 |
[04:40] | Okay, I’ll look at it. I promise. | 好的 我保证会看 |
[04:42] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | Next time we talk, it’ll be in person. | 下一次我们就是面对面交流了 |
[04:46] | Be careful. Please. | 小心 拜托了 |
[04:48] | – Extra careful. – Always. | -格外小心 -一向如此 |
[04:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:51] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:57] | She’s still sleeping most of the time. | 她依旧大部分时间都在睡觉 |
[04:59] | She’s very weak. | 她很虚弱 |
[05:00] | But stable. | 但是稳定 |
[05:01] | Have Schmitt do her hyperbaric treatment today. | 让施密特今天给她做高压氧治疗 |
[05:04] | Do we think that Schmitt’s qualified? | 施密特能胜任吗 |
[05:06] | He’ll be fine. I’ll put the fear of God in him. | 他会没事的 我会去吓唬他 |
[05:08] | That almost sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[05:12] | Dr. Scott… | 斯科特医生… |
[05:12] | – Let’s order an X-ray. – Yeah. | -拍个X光 -好的 |
[05:14] | They’re in the south parking lot right now. | 他们现在就在南边的停车场 |
[05:17] | Thanks a million, Irene. I’ll be back when I can. | 非常感谢 艾琳 我尽快回来 |
[05:20] | Alright, hold still. Hold still. | 好了 别动 别动 |
[05:21] | Cops did this? | 警察干的吗 |
[05:23] | Neo-Nazis did this. | 新纳粹分子干的 |
[05:24] | “Counter-protesters,” I think they’re called. | “反抗议者们” 我想他们叫这个名字 |
[05:27] | Came at my boy with a billy club. | 拿着警棍来找我儿子 |
[05:29] | I jumped in between them just in time. | 我及时地挡在了他们中间 |
[05:30] | Well, he got you good. Must’ve been scary. | 他把你伤得挺重 一定挺吓人的 |
[05:32] | I wanted to drop a bomb on the whole lot of them. | 我想给他们所有人扔一颗炸弹 |
[05:35] | If I had one, I would have. | 如果我手上有 我就扔了 |
[05:36] | Oh, man, this rage I’m feeling? | 老天 我现在的愤怒 |
[05:38] | That’s — That’s why we need stricter gun laws. | 所以我们才应该有更严格的枪支法 |
[05:40] | Alright. Well, I can get you some Valium for the shaking. | 好了 我可以拿点安定来缓解你的颤抖 |
[05:45] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[05:45] | ER’s filling up. I just — I just want to get back to work. | 急症室人太多了 我就想回去工作 |
[05:48] | Am I okay, Avery? | 我好了吗 艾弗里 |
[05:49] | Almost. | 马上 |
[05:50] | Next time, make sure you guys hang | 下次 你们一定要站在 |
[05:52] | – in the back of the crowd, yeah? – Next time? | -人群的后面 好吗 -下次 |
[05:55] | When they’re 18, they can protest all they want. | 等他们18岁了 随便他们怎么抗议 |
[05:56] | Right now, they’re going straight home. | 现在 他们就直接回家 |
[05:58] | Jackson, I need you out here! | 杰克森 我需要你出来 |
[06:04] | Her name is Nell. That’s all I got. | 她的名字是内尔 我只知道这么多 |
[06:06] | She was hit with a tear gas canister. | 她被催泪瓦斯罐击中 |
[06:08] | Shot! Not hit — shot! At close range! | 射中 不是击中 射中 近距离的 |
[06:12] | Oh, shrapnel went everywhere. | 碎片到处都是 |
[06:13] | E-Easy. | 慢点 |
[06:15] | -Easy. -Keep it stable. | -慢点 -保持稳定 |
[06:16] | – Trauma one’s open. Let’s move. – Okay. | -创伤一室没人 我们走 -好的 |
[06:18] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:19] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -我们走 -我们走 |
[06:34] | Uh, good circulationin the upper extremities. | 上肢血液循环良好 |
[06:37] | Nell, does your hand feel numb or tingly? | 内尔 你的手有麻木或刺痛的感觉吗 |
[06:40] | Excruciating pain isn’t enough? | 剧痛还不够吗 |
[06:42] | No acute fractures. | 无急性骨折 |
[06:44] | Canister doesn’t seem too deeply embedded. | 罐子似乎嵌得不太深 |
[06:45] | Someone give me their hand. | 谁来给我一只手 |
[06:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:48] | I need to squeeze the hell out of it. | 我要使劲地捏 |
[06:50] | This thing hurts. | 太疼了 |
[06:51] | Two of morphine, Reuben. | 两单位吗啡 鲁宾 |
[06:52] | Non-expanding hematoma, | 没有血肿扩张 |
[06:54] | but I cannot rule out a neurovascular injury here. | 但我不能排除神经血管损伤的可能 |
[06:56] | So I think we need a CT angio right away. | 所以我觉得我们需要马上做CT血管造影 |
[06:58] | Let’s prep to move. | 准备转移 |
[06:59] | – Okay, I’m gonna come with you. – Wait, wait, wait, wait! | -好 我跟你们一起去 -等等等 |
[07:00] | Y-You’re not taking this thing out of me first? | 你们不先把这个东西取出来吗 |
[07:02] | We want to make sure it didn’t hit | 我们想确保它没有伤害到 |
[07:04] | any major blood vessels in your neck. | 你颈部的任何主要血管 |
[07:05] | Then we’re gonna remove it in the operating room. | 然后我们会在手术室里取出这个 |
[07:07] | We’re gonna move as fast as we can, alright? | 我们会尽快取出来 好吗 |
[07:10] | – Alright. – You ready for us to move you? | -好的 -准备好转移你了吗 |
[07:13] | *Come on, girl, let’s go* | *来吧 姑娘 我们走* |
[07:17] | *- Come on – Come on, girl* | *-来吧 -来吧 姑娘* |
[07:18] | – That’s right, let’s go. -* Let’s go* | -没错 我们走 -*我们走* |
[07:19] | Okay, keep this on for the next 12 hours, | 好了 接下来的12个小时一直戴着 |
[07:21] | then apply the antibiotic ointment, okay? | 然后涂上抗生素软膏 好吗 |
[07:23] | Will this bandage hold? | 这绷带牢固吗 |
[07:24] | I’m going back out. | 我还要回去游行 |
[07:26] | I’ll get you some extra Coban to be safe, okay? | 我再给你拿点绷带 好吗 |
[07:30] | Got your page. | 收到你的传呼了 |
[07:31] | Yeah, someone’s en route | 有人胸部中了橡胶子弹 |
[07:32] | with a rubber bullet injury to the chest. | 正在赶来的路上 |
[07:34] | Should be here any minute. | 应该马上就会到 |
[07:35] | Ugh, glass bricks. | 玻璃砖 |
[07:36] | – You get that, Pierce? – Huh? Yes, yeah. | -听到了吗 皮尔斯 -什么 好的 |
[07:38] | Uh, just got a lot going on today. | 今天有很多事要做 |
[07:40] | Winston is driving back as we speak. | 温斯顿现在正开车回来 |
[07:42] | Yeah, you two aren’t wasting any time. | 你们俩可没浪费时间 |
[07:44] | – I’m happy for you. – Thanks. | -我为你高兴 -谢谢 |
[07:46] | We’re just trying to work out this living situation. | 我们只是想解决住宿问题 |
[07:48] | Oh, you’re worried? | 你担心吗 |
[07:50] | You’re wondering if he prefers using the bathroom | 你想知道他上厕所是不是喜欢 |
[07:51] | with the door wide open? | 开着门吗 |
[07:52] | Or puts ketchup on his eggs. | 或是在鸡蛋上涂番茄酱 |
[07:54] | Who puts ketchup on their eggs? | 谁会在鸡蛋上涂番茄酱啊 |
[07:56] | Over 54% of Americans, actually. | 54%的美国人都会 |
[07:58] | Okay, rig’s here. Let’s go. | 好了 救护车来了 我们上 |
[08:06] | Okay, we have Guy Houston, 22. | 好了 盖·休斯顿 22岁 |
[08:07] | Took a rubber bullet to the chest. | 胸口中了一颗橡胶子弹 |
[08:09] | Defibrillated in the field for V-fib. | 现场已除室颤 |
[08:11] | I think “Died” is the word you’re looking for. | 我觉得你想说的是”死了” |
[08:13] | Welcome back. Let’s get you inside. | 欢迎回来 进去吧 |
[08:16] | I need a chest X-ray, cardiac enzymes, | 我需要拍胸片 测心肌酶含量 |
[08:18] | and let’s get him on a monitor. | 给他装上监视器 |
[08:25] | We’re heading into the chamber. | 我们要进入舱内了 |
[08:29] | Breathing oxygen… | 呼吸氧气 |
[08:32] | feeling light… | 放松身心 |
[08:34] | as if you’re, uh, floating on a cloud. | 就像浮在云端 |
[08:38] | But not — not like a cloud in heaven or anything. | 但不是 去天堂那种云端 |
[08:41] | Just, um, floating. Like… | 只是 漂浮着 像 |
[08:43] | just not dead, you know? | 别死了就行 |
[08:45] | We’re healing and recovering. | 我们是来修复治愈的 |
[08:48] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:49] | Uh, post-op surgical wound infection. | 送个术后伤口感染的病人来 |
[08:51] | My attending ordered hyperbaric treatment | 我的主治医师给他开了高压氧治疗 |
[08:53] | to enhance healing. | 来加速他伤口的恢复速度 |
[08:54] | Well, we’re next. | 轮到我们了 |
[08:56] | And we’re also VIP, so you can go now. | 而且我们优先 你现在可以走了 |
[08:58] | Schedule’s packed today, so they’re doubling up. | 今天排满了 所以他们一次放俩人进 |
[09:01] | Crap, is that Meredith Grey? | 我的天 那是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾吗 |
[09:03] | Maybe. But don’t talk to her. | 也许是 但别找她说话 |
[09:04] | I’m under strict orders from the Chief | 主任千叮万嘱让我 |
[09:06] | to not cause Dr. Grey any stress. | 别给格蕾医生施加任何压力 |
[09:09] | Of course, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[09:10] | Just, uh, floating like… | 就只是 像是浮在 |
[09:16] | Are you gonna make room or not? | 你到底让不让开 |
[09:33] | Haven’t even finished this supply run — | 我都还没来得及补充设备 |
[09:34] | you’re already coming in for more. | 你就进来要拿更多走了 |
[09:35] | Yeah, well,it’s just one of those years. | 是啊 今年情况尤其严峻 |
[09:38] | Wait, can I fix that? | 等下 我能帮你整理一下蹦带吗 |
[09:39] | Because it looks like you lost a bar fight. | 你看上去像是刚在酒吧打架输了 |
[09:42] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[09:46] | It’s not like there’s a deadly virus going around — | 尽管咳吧 反正现在没有能通过 |
[09:48] | spread by droplets. | 飞沫传播的病毒 |
[09:49] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:50] | It’s the bloody tear gas, I swear. | 都是受催泪瓦斯影响 我发誓 |
[09:53] | How are your sons? | 你的儿子们怎样了 |
[09:56] | They’re alright. | 他们没事 |
[09:57] | Irene came to pick them up, despite their complaining. | 艾琳来把他们接走了 虽然他们对此有意见 |
[09:59] | They wanted to stay out? | 他们想留下 |
[10:01] | Yeah, they want to be a part of the change, | 是的 他们为变革出力 |
[10:03] | not just watch it on a screen. | 而不是通过屏幕隔岸观火 |
[10:04] | But you wouldn’t let them? | 但你不让他们去 |
[10:06] | After this? No way. | 在发生这样的事后吗 绝不 |
[10:11] | You think that’s a mistake? | 你觉得这样做有错 |
[10:12] | No, I, uh — I see both sides. | 不 我认为这事有两面性 |
[10:15] | You know, protesting the policein front of the police | 当着警察的面抗议警察 |
[10:17] | is scary, and so is doing nothing. | 挺可怕的 但什么都不做也一样可怕 |
[10:22] | Guess I’ve just buried too much family | 我猜我是因为失去了太多亲人 |
[10:23] | to see anybody else’s side but my own. | 而没法有除了为自己好外的其它立场了 |
[10:26] | Right. | 也对 |
[10:27] | Captain Emerson, call Radiology. | 爱默生队长 请给放射科回电 |
[10:29] | Captain Emerson, call Radiology. | 爱默生队长 请给放射科回电 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[10:38] | Chad Anderson, 40s, | 查德·安德森 四十岁 |
[10:39] | no past medical history, according to him. | 据本人介绍 无既往病史 |
[10:41] | EMTs brought him. | 急救人员送他来的 |
[10:42] | He evidently collapsed while jogging. | 他慢跑途中突然倒下了 |
[10:44] | I’ve given him O2, but he’s still experiencing | 我给他吸氧了 但他还是 |
[10:46] | shortness of breath, as well as foot irritation. | 呼吸不畅 而且他的脚趾红肿 |
[10:49] | Look, I’m fine, okay? | 听着 我没事 好吧 |
[10:51] | As I was trying to explainto your nurse here — | 正如我向你这位护士解释得一样 |
[10:53] | Dr. Tseng. | 曾医生 |
[10:54] | She’s a second-year surgical resident. | 她正在第二年的住院医师 |
[10:56] | – Yeah, but — – Pull your mask up. | -好吧 但是 -戴好你的口罩 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:59] | Okay, look, I was just trying to tell her that it’s — | 听着 我正想和她解释 |
[11:01] | I — Sometimes, I get shortness of breath when I run. | 我在跑步时有时候会喘不上气 |
[11:03] | It’s not a big deal. | 这不是什么大事 |
[11:04] | I mean, you know, my — my inhaler’s expired, | 我的吸入剂过期了 |
[11:06] | so you just, you know, | 你可以就只 |
[11:08] | you put me on a nebulizer treatment | 给我开点雾化做就好了 |
[11:09] | and you write me a new prescription for albuterol, | 然后给我开张新的舒喘宁处方就好 |
[11:11] | and there’ll be one less guy in the room. | 那这样我就少占个床位了 |
[11:14] | Dr. Tseng, has his oxygen saturation been above 92? | 曾医生 他的血氧饱和度一直在92以上吗 |
[11:18] | Hovering around 88. | 在88左右徘徊 |
[11:20] | Mr. Anderson, is it possible | 安德森先生 你有没有可能 |
[11:21] | that you’ve been exposed to COVID-19? | 是感染了新冠病毒 |
[11:23] | No. Uh, it’s — That’s a no. | 不 这 这不可能 |
[11:26] | Mask up. | 戴好口罩 |
[11:27] | Hospital policy. | 这是医院规定 |
[11:29] | Move him to an isolated room and give him a full workup — | 把他换去单人间 给他做全套检查 |
[11:32] | chest X-ray, lower extremity duplex, and a COVID test. | X光胸片 下肢超声检查 以及新冠病毒检测 |
[11:36] | Page me with the results. | 把结果发我 |
[11:37] | Okay, hey. Doc, look, I’ll take the workup, okay, | 好的 医生 听着 我会做检测的 没问题 |
[11:41] | but I don’t care what your little test says | 但我不管你们的检查结果如何 |
[11:42] | ’cause I know that it’s not real. | 因为我知道它不是真的 |
[11:44] | What’s not real? | 什么不是真的 |
[11:45] | Covid. | 新冠病毒 |
[11:46] | Do I look like a sheep, alright? | 我可不是傻白甜 好吧 |
[11:47] | I know it’s a scam. | 我知道这就是场骗局 |
[11:54] | How’s she doing? | 她怎样了 |
[11:55] | Hopefully, it’s confined to just soft tissue damage. | 希望只是伤到了软组织 |
[11:58] | Well, her clavicle felt intact. | 她的锁骨看起来完好无损 |
[12:01] | We were marching peacefully. | 我们正在和平游行 |
[12:03] | You know, she was marching peacefully. | 她正在和平游行 |
[12:05] | Can you imagine firing poison gas at this woman? | 你能想象对这个女士扔毒气弹吗 |
[12:09] | Still marching at her age? | 她那么老了还游行吗 |
[12:12] | What was it like out there today? | 今天外面情况如何 |
[12:14] | It was beautiful. | 非常好 |
[12:16] | At first. | 一开始 |
[12:17] | And then it was frightening and then messy, | 然后情况就陷入了恐慌和混乱 |
[12:20] | but it was still beautiful. | 但这仍然很好 |
[12:22] | I mean, there were young people | 那里有年轻人 |
[12:23] | handing out water and masks. | 在分发水和口罩 |
[12:25] | It was — It was organized. | 井井有条 |
[12:26] | There was this — this feeling in the air. | 是那种 那种空气中的气氛 |
[12:30] | It’s… | 它是 |
[12:32] | You have to put yourself on the line to be part of it, | 令你想要参与到第一线去 |
[12:36] | but good trouble lights you up, you know? | 但是这种冒险让人精神振奋 懂吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[12:42] | Oh, scans are up. | 片子出来了 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:46] | Oh, well, no vascular involvement, thank God. | 没有血管受损 谢天谢地 |
[12:49] | – See? It tore through the trapezius muscle. – Yeah. | -看 它穿透了斜方肌 -是啊 |
[12:52] | Well, let’s book an OR and extract the canister. | 我们订一间手术室 把罐子取出来吧 |
[12:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:59] | Don’t see any pericardial fluid. | 未见心包积液 |
[13:03] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[13:04] | Okay, so was it a — a heart attack? | 好吧 所以那是一次心脏病发作 |
[13:07] | Because my dad’s had two of those. | 因为我爸爸发作过两次 |
[13:08] | Kind of. | 类似吧 |
[13:09] | It’s called commotio cordis. | 这个叫做心震荡 |
[13:12] | Basically, the rubber bullet must’ve hit you | 简单来说 橡胶子弹 |
[13:13] | at the exact right moment | 在打中你的时候 |
[13:15] | to interrupt your heart’s normal rhythm. | 刚好打断了你心跳的节律 |
[13:17] | The same thing happens with a heart attack. | 和心脏病发作的原理类似 |
[13:18] | Yeah, you were lucky that EMTs were nearby. | 是的 万幸急救人员就在现场 |
[13:20] | Everything was so chill, you know? | 当时一切都很有序 你知道吗 |
[13:22] | Then there was gas and — and screaming | 然后被放了毒气 人们开始尖叫 |
[13:25] | and people running in all directions. | 大家开始四散而逃 |
[13:27] | We couldn’t even tell which way the cops wanted us to go. | 甚至不知道警察在把我们往哪个方向赶 |
[13:30] | But I swear, we didn’t do anything wrong. | 但我发誓我们没做错什么 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I’m sure you didn’t. | 我相信你 |
[13:34] | Your X-ray and your echo both look good, | 你的X线和超声心动图都没问题 |
[13:36] | but I do want to admit you for observation and bloodwork | 但我想收你入院观察 查个血 |
[13:39] | just to make sure your heart’s okay. | 确保你的心脏真的没事 |
[13:40] | I-I, uh — I s– I should probably call my mom. | 我大概需要给我妈妈打电话 |
[13:45] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:47] | Keep him on telemetry | 继续心脏遥测 |
[13:48] | and do cardiac enzymes every two hours. | 每两小时做一次心肌酶检测 |
[13:52] | What happened to not speaking | 我们不是说好了 在真正见面前 |
[13:53] | until we see each other in person? | 暂时不联系吗 |
[13:55] | The landlord called, | 房东打电话了 |
[13:56] | and he said he wants to rent to a doctor, | 说他想把房子租给医生 |
[13:58] | but he has a few offers | 但是他还有几位有意向的租客 |
[13:59] | and he needs to make a decision today. | 他需要今天做决定 |
[14:01] | Did you look at the listing? | 你看到那份清单了吗 |
[14:02] | I did. | 看到了 |
[14:03] | I’m not a fan. | 但我不太喜欢这栋房子 |
[14:05] | It has glass bricks. And only two windows. | 房子有玻璃砖 还只有两扇窗户 |
[14:07] | And glass bricks. | 还有更多的玻璃砖 |
[14:09] | Um, okay, well, i told him I’m gonna take it. | 好吧 其实我已经告诉他我接受了 |
[14:15] | Maggie, you know I need a better option | 麦琪 你知道我不能总住在 |
[14:16] | than a hotel or a backyard tent. | 酒店或者后院的帐篷里 |
[14:18] | It’s just for now. | 这只是权宜之计 |
[14:19] | You know, I just want to be in the same city. | 我想和你住在同一个城市 |
[14:23] | Hey, Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[14:24] | And for the record, no judgment… | 保险起见 没有嘲笑你的意思 |
[14:26] | Maggie. Do you like glass bricks? | 麦琪 你喜欢玻璃砖吗 |
[14:27] | Maggie, I can’t — I can’t talk now. | 麦琪 我现在不能说话了 |
[14:28] | I’m being pulled — I’m being pulled over. | 我被 我被拦停了 |
[14:30] | Wait, what? You’re being pulled over by the — | 等等 你被拦停了 |
[14:32] | By the police. Yes. I got to go. | 被警察 是的 我要挂电话了 |
[14:34] | No, no, no, no. Winston, don’t hang up. | 不不不温斯顿 别挂电话 |
[14:35] | Turn on your camera if you can, | 如果可以的话 打开摄像头 |
[14:36] | but do not hang up the phone. | 但是别挂电话 |
[14:38] | I will stay on the line with you. | 我会一直在线上的 |
[14:54] | Is she mean? | 她刻薄吗 |
[14:55] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[14:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:58] | Uh, sorry. It’s just what I heard. | 抱歉 这只是传言 |
[15:01] | I also heard that she’s the best. | 我还听说她是顶尖的医生 |
[15:03] | But she got sick before my first day, | 但她在我来之前就病倒了 |
[15:05] | so I never got a chance to see it. | 所以我从没有见识过 |
[15:09] | I intubated a COVID patient on the fly the other day. | 我前几天在急救时给一个新管患者插管了 |
[15:14] | Never could’ve done that a couple years ago. | 几年前我肯定做不到 |
[15:16] | And my Lembert sutures, which she taught me, | 朗氏缝线也是她教我的 |
[15:19] | they’re — they’re getting better. | 我的技术在逐渐成熟 |
[15:23] | Every win I’ve had, any time I do something right, | 我每次成功 每次我做了正确的事情 |
[15:27] | I hear her voice in my head. | 我都能在脑海里听到她的声音 |
[15:31] | She’s the most influential teacher I’ve ever had. | 她是对我影响最大的老师 |
[15:34] | Even when she’s asleep. | 哪怕她现在昏迷不醒 |
[15:35] | And, yes, she can be tough sometimes. | 是的 有时候她会很严厉 |
[15:43] | There’s always a reason. | 但每次都有原因 |
[15:46] | I really hope I get to operate with her one day. | 我真希望有一天我能和她同台手术 |
[15:52] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也希望 |
[16:05] | Alright. | 好的 |
[16:09] | Music off, hat off, hands on the wheel. | 关掉音乐 摘下帽子 双手放在方向盘上 |
[16:15] | License and registration, sir. | 驾照和行驶证 先生 |
[16:20] | How you doing today, Officer? | 今天过得怎么样 警官 |
[16:22] | Oh, just takin’ ‘er easy. | 放轻松 |
[16:26] | Can you tell me why you pulled me over? | 可以告诉我把我截停的原因吗 |
[16:29] | I saw — speed limit said it’s 45 — | 我看到限速45迈 |
[16:32] | set the cruise to 40. | 所以我把巡航定在40迈了 |
[16:33] | Winston, are you there? | 温斯顿 你还在吗 |
[16:35] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna need you to turn off your phone, sir. | 我需要你挂掉电话 先生 |
[16:39] | Oh, it’s just my fiancée. | 这是我的未婚妻 |
[16:41] | She’s up in Seattle. | 她在西雅图 |
[16:43] | Your phone, sir. | 挂掉电话 先生 |
[16:47] | She, uh, she worries about me on the long drive. | 我开长途的时候她会担心 |
[16:50] | Can I leave it on? | 我能不挂电话吗 |
[16:51] | Mr. Ndugu, are you failing to comply? | 恩杜古先生 你拒绝配合我们的工作吗 |
[16:57] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[17:00] | If — If — If you’re still there, | 如果你还在 |
[17:01] | just keep me on the line. | 请别挂电话 |
[17:07] | I’m reaching for my phone. | 我去拿电话 |
[17:11] | Winston? | 温斯顿 |
[17:12] | Winston? | 温斯顿 |
[17:14] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[17:29] | Army Navy, please. | 牵引器 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Pick-ups, Bokhee. | 镊子 博基 |
[17:31] | My mom mention getting an e-mail from me at all? | 我妈有没有提过收到我的邮件 |
[17:34] | I sense you want me to say yes. | 我感觉到你想让我说是 |
[17:36] | She probably hasn’t even opened it. | 也许她根本没打开看呢 |
[17:37] | I don’t know why I haven’t learned. | 不知道我为什么还没有长记性 |
[17:39] | The only ideas that get through to her are her own. | 她只接受她自己的想法 |
[17:41] | It’s hard being a problem-solver | 当问题如此复杂时 |
[17:43] | when the problems are so complex. | 要做一个解决问题的人很难 |
[17:45] | I could never do her job. | 我永远也干不了她的活 |
[17:47] | Yeah, well, it’d be easier if she wouldn’t ignore good advice | 如果她不忽视那些想帮她的人提的好建议 |
[17:50] | from people trying to help her. | 会容易一些 |
[17:52] | Wouldn’t even bother me as much if it was just me. | 如果只有我 我也不会那么在意 |
[17:54] | Alma Ortiz and I worked really hard on a lot of good ideas | 阿尔玛·奥提兹和我 根据她之前的经验 |
[17:57] | based on her previous experience. | 努力想出了很多好点子 |
[17:58] | Well, listen, give her time. | 听着 给她点时间 |
[18:00] | We’re all feeling next-level stress. | 我们都感受到了更强的压力 |
[18:02] | Something tells me that after a week, | 直觉告诉我 一周以后 |
[18:04] | she’ll be a little more open. | 她的接受度会高一些 |
[18:07] | We just pulled a hunk of metal out of this woman, | 我们刚从这位女士身上取出一大块金属 |
[18:09] | and you’re seriously being super positive right now? | 你现在真的变超级乐观了吗 |
[18:12] | You know, you barely missed getting hit yourself. | 你自己也差点被袭击 |
[18:14] | Yeah, it should have never happened. | 这一切本就不应该发生 |
[18:16] | I’m just thankful that the damage isn’t worse. | 我只是庆幸伤势没有更严重 |
[18:19] | What got me — Well, you saw her. | 什么让我 你看到她了 |
[18:21] | She wasn’t fazed. | 她没有被吓倒 |
[18:22] | She was — She was energized. You know what I mean? | 她…她充满了活力 你懂我意思吗 |
[18:26] | There’s power in gathering like that, | 这样的聚集是有力量的 |
[18:29] | I mean, where the truth brings so many people together. | 真相将那么多人们聚集在一起 |
[18:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[18:34] | Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[18:39] | Actually, no, I don’t. | 其实不 我不懂 |
[18:41] | Honestly, I’ve never been to a real protest. | 老实说 我从没参加过真正的抗议活动 |
[18:43] | I mean, I’ve protested plenty of things — | 我抗议过很多事 |
[18:44] | I’ve boycotted businesses, signed petitions. | 我抵制过企业 签过请愿书 |
[18:49] | Done surgeries for free, given talks. | 免费做手术 做演讲 |
[18:51] | It seems like every time folks took to the streets, | 好像每次人们走上街头 |
[18:54] | I always had a reason not to. | 我总有理由不去 |
[18:56] | I had to work, I had to study. | 我得工作 我得学习 |
[18:57] | I could always see how useful money was to the cause, | 我总能看到钱对理想的作用 |
[19:01] | you know, so I guess I always felt | 所以我想我总觉得 |
[19:03] | that writing a check was a worthwhile substitute. | 开张支票来代替是值得的 |
[19:06] | And, hell, maybe it is. | 也许真的是呢 |
[19:08] | In this country, at least. | 至少在这个国家是 |
[19:11] | You think that’s a cop-out? | 你觉得这是借口吗 |
[19:12] | I try not to judge the way that anyone handles | 我尽量不去评判生活在这里的人 |
[19:15] | the traumas that come with living here. | 应对创伤的方式 |
[19:17] | And that includes you. | 也包括你 |
[19:18] | And your mother. | 和你母亲 |
[19:20] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[19:25] | Hi, you’ve reached Dr. Winston Ndugu. | 我是温斯顿·恩都古医生 |
[19:28] | – Dr. Pierce! – Just — Just — Come on. | -皮尔斯医生 -接电话 拜托 |
[19:29] | Dr. Pierce! | 皮尔斯医生 |
[19:30] | He’s in V-fib again! | 他又室颤了 |
[19:32] | Let’s push a 6-milligram bolus of adenosine. | 推注六毫克腺苷 |
[19:33] | Oh, Ortiz! I need you to keep calling this number. | 奥提兹 我需要你帮我继续拨打这个号码 |
[19:35] | – It’s my fiancé, Winston. – He’s still in V-tach. | -是我未婚夫 温斯顿 -他还在室颤 |
[19:36] | If he picks up, you tell me. | 如果他接了 你告诉我 |
[19:38] | If he doesn’t, just keep calling. | 要是不接 你就继续打 |
[19:39] | Just do not stop. | 不要停 |
[19:40] | – Everything okay? – He got pulled over. | -一切还好吗 -他被警察截停了 |
[19:42] | I want the officer to know that someone is checking in on him. | 我想让警官知道有人在关注他的情况 |
[19:47] | Let’s charge to 200! | 充电到200焦 |
[19:50] | Mask up, Mr. Anderson. | 请戴上口罩 安德森先生 |
[19:52] | Sorry, I forgot. | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[19:53] | The whole “Coro-no-virus.” | “假疫情”这个事了 |
[19:55] | Sir… | 先生 |
[19:56] | …I need you to listen to me. | 我需要你听我说 |
[19:58] | Your COVID test came back positive. | 你的新冠病毒检测结果是阳性 |
[20:01] | Additionally, you have ground glass opacities in your lungs. | 另外 你的肺部有磨玻璃影 |
[20:06] | That’s why you’re having trouble breathing. | 这就是你呼吸困难的原因 |
[20:08] | And your toes aren’t red because you run without socks. | 你的脚趾不是因为你跑步没穿袜子变红的 |
[20:12] | Y-You have what’s being referred to as “COVID-toe.” | 你得了所谓的”新冠脚趾” |
[20:14] | “COVID-toe”? | “新冠脚趾” |
[20:15] | – Yes. – Really? That’s the best you got? COVID-toe? | -是的 -真的吗 这就是你能想到的 新冠脚趾 |
[20:19] | Are you guys even trying? | 你们有在认真演吗 |
[20:21] | This ultrasound of your leg reveals a clot | 你的腿部超声检查显示有血块 |
[20:24] | that we need to treat immediately, so — | 我们需要立即治疗 那么 |
[20:26] | Okay, well, whose leg is that? | 那是谁的腿 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[20:30] | Well, see, I’m a — I’m a runner. | 我是个跑步者 |
[20:31] | We don’t get blood clots. But it’s a — | 我们不会有血块的 不过 |
[20:33] | That’s a — That’s a nice try, though. | 你演得不错 |
[20:34] | – Mr. Anderson, please. – Okay. Look. | -安德森先生 -听着 |
[20:35] | You know what I’ve figured out? | 你知道我想明白什么了吗 |
[20:39] | I figured out that this little cold | 我想明白了这个让你们所有人 |
[20:40] | that y’all are so terrified of — | 惧怕的小感冒 |
[20:42] | biggest moneymaker since crypto-currency. | 是自加密货币以来最大的摇钱树 |
[20:44] | And speaking of, h-how do you get your kickbacks? | 说到这个 你们是怎么拿回扣的 |
[20:46] | I mean, is it like a flat fee | 是每诊断个病人 |
[20:47] | from every patient that you diagnose, | 有固定费用 |
[20:49] | or is it like a — a percentage deal, or…? | 还是按百分比收费 或者… |
[20:51] | My m– | 我的… |
[20:54] | Um, I– | 我… |
[20:57] | Be back in a moment. I need to answer a page. | 马上回来 我得去回一个呼叫 |
[20:58] | Yeah, yeah. Take your time. | 行行 慢慢来 |
[21:07] | What?! What?! | 什么 什么 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:11] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[21:13] | W-What?! | 什么 |
[21:14] | Stop. | 停下 |
[21:24] | Okay, let’s try this. | 我们这样说吧 |
[21:27] | Your blood oxygen is dangerously low. | 你的血氧很低 非常危险 |
[21:29] | Your lungs are getting worse. | 你的肺部会越来越糟 |
[21:31] | And if untreated, the clot in your leg | 如果不进行治疗的话 你腿里的血块 |
[21:34] | could travel to your lungs and kill you. | 会转移到你的肺里 并害死你 |
[21:36] | We’re seeing cases like yours all of the ti– | 我们见过很多像你这样的病例 |
[21:39] | Sir, this is not just a cold. | 先生 这不是一场感冒 |
[21:41] | It’s not asthma. | 也不是哮喘 |
[21:43] | This won’t magically go away. | 你不会奇迹般地痊愈 |
[21:45] | Sir, please, let us admit you | 先生 请让我们收治你入院 |
[21:49] | so that we can start you on steroids… | 这样我们才能开始用类固醇 |
[21:51] | …and — and put you on blood thinners. | 和血液稀释剂治疗你 |
[21:53] | Look, because even if you are a little bit wrong, | 听着 因为哪怕你想错了一点点 |
[21:57] | it could be fatal. | 都可能是致命的 |
[22:00] | You know, I’m still waiting on that albuterol prescription, Doc. | 我还在等你给我开舒喘宁 医生 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:13] | 200 joules! | 200焦 |
[22:13] | – 200. – Stand clear. | -200 -离手 |
[22:17] | Still V-fib. Go again. | 还在室颤 再来一次 |
[22:19] | – Charge. – Charge. | -充电 -充电 |
[22:20] | Clear. | 离手 |
[22:23] | Okay, he’s back to normal sinus rhythm. | 他的心率恢复正常了 |
[22:26] | So, what are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[22:29] | I think the rubber bullet bruised his heart. | 我觉得橡皮子弹擦伤了他的心脏 |
[22:31] | His troponin levels are elevated. | 他的肌钙蛋白水平升高 |
[22:33] | We gotta get him to the CCU. | 我们要把他送去心脏监护室 |
[22:34] | All this from a rubber bullet? | 这都是一枚橡皮子弹造成的吗 |
[22:36] | It wasn’t a “Rubber” Bullet. | 那不是一枚橡皮子弹 |
[22:38] | It’s a metal bullet encased in rubber | 那是一枚从朝着人射出的 |
[22:40] | fired from a gun at a human being. | 包裹着橡皮的金属子弹 |
[22:42] | They’re not meant to be fired close range or directly. | 这种子弹不应该用来近距离或直接射击 |
[22:44] | They can be just as dangerous. | 它们和金属子弹一样危险 |
[22:45] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接电话 |
[22:48] | – Damn it. – V-fib again?! | -该死 -又室颤了吗 |
[22:50] | He’s unstable. He keeps going in and out of sinus. | 他很不稳定 他的心率一直不稳 |
[22:52] | – Charge. – Yep. | -充电 -对的 |
[22:53] | – Charge. – Clear! | -充电 -离手 |
[22:56] | He’s in V-fib storm. | 这简直就是室颤风暴 |
[22:59] | The myocardial contusion is causing | 心肌挫伤正在导致 |
[23:00] | a closed loop of misfiring in his heart. | 一连串的心脏异常搏动 |
[23:02] | It’s not gonna stop until we get him ablated. | 如果我们不给他做射频消融 室颤不会停止 |
[23:05] | Push 100 mg of lido, give him an amiodarone bolus, | 注射100毫克利多卡因 大剂量胺碘酮 |
[23:07] | and get him up to the IR suite. | 送他去介入放射科 |
[23:09] | – We’ll meet youup there, okay? – Okay. | -我们楼上见 -好的 |
[23:12] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接 |
[23:13] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | – Page Richard Webber. – Ready? Let’s move. | -呼叫理查德·韦伯 -准备好了吗 走吧 |
[23:16] | Tell him to meet me in the IR suite, | 让他到介入放射科 |
[23:17] | and tell him it’s urgent. | 告诉他情况紧急 |
[23:23] | Ever work in a warehouse? | 你在仓库里工作过吗 |
[23:26] | Not that I recall. | 没有 |
[23:27] | My patient does. | 我的病人在仓库工作 |
[23:29] | Forklift injury. | 被叉车伤到了 |
[23:30] | They’re surprisingly common. | 这种情况居然相当常见 |
[23:32] | It’s good to know. | 知道了 |
[23:36] | You might want to up his sedation. | 你最好给他加大镇定剂的剂量 |
[23:37] | Sedation, right. Uh — | 镇定剂 没错 |
[23:38] | Quick, before he — | 快点 不然他就 |
[23:40] | Crap! | 糟糕 |
[23:41] | That’s what I was worried about. | 这就是我担心的情况 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:46] | Come on. C– | 快点 |
[23:49] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[23:50] | – What’s wrong? – Okay. | -出什么事了 -是这样的 |
[23:52] | Winston is on his way back here from Boston. | 温斯顿正在从波士顿回来的路上 |
[23:55] | He is driving, he’s on the road, | 他在路上开车 |
[23:56] | and we were on the phone. | 我们当时在打电话 |
[23:57] | We were — | 我们 |
[24:00] | And the police pulled him over, | 然后警察让他靠边 |
[24:02] | and I told him to keep me on the line. | 我告诉他不要挂电话 |
[24:04] | But the police made him hang up, | 但警察要求他挂断电话 |
[24:07] | and now I can’t get ahold of him. | 现在我找不到他了 |
[24:09] | It’s been — | 已经 |
[24:11] | It’s been 20 minutes, | 已经20分钟了 |
[24:13] | and I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[24:14] | And I have a patient who could go into V-fib at any second, | 而且我还有一个随时会室颤的病人 |
[24:16] | so I have to get in there and do an ablation. | 所以我现在要进去给他做射频消融手术 |
[24:17] | But this is how it happens, right? Just like this? | 但意外都是这样发生的 对吗 就像这样 |
[24:19] | – So, I-I-I-I need somebody to go and find him now. – Look. | -所以我需要有人立刻去找他 -听着 |
[24:23] | – Right now. – Alright, Maggie. | -现在立刻 -好了 麦琪 |
[24:24] | Alright. Okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[24:26] | What you should do now is take care of your patient. | 你现在应该去照顾你的病人 |
[24:29] | – What if he tries to call me and I don’t pick up? – No. | -如果他试着给我打电话 但我没接到呢 -不会的 |
[24:31] | – Or what if he doesn’tcall… – Yeah. | -或者他要是不打电话 -行了 |
[24:32] | …and the police just take him — take him? | 警察直接把他带走了呢 |
[24:33] | Look, just give me your phone. | 听着 把你的电话给我 |
[24:36] | I’ll give it some more time. | 我再等一段时间 |
[24:37] | If there’s still no word, I will get into my car, | 如果还是联系不上他 我会自己开车 |
[24:40] | and I will look for him myself. | 亲自出去找他 |
[24:43] | – Give me your phone. – Okay. | -把你的手机给我 -好的 |
[24:45] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[24:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[24:54] | Oh, God, his intestines are popping out! | 我的天哪 他的肠子全都暴露出来了 |
[24:55] | Okay, okay, okay. Let me think. | 行行行 让我想想 |
[24:57] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[24:59] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道做什么 |
[25:00] | Schmitt. This isn’t anyone’s fault. | 施密特 这不是任何人的错 |
[25:02] | This isn’t anyone’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[25:03] | The patient nearly extubated himself | 病人几乎自己拔管了 |
[25:04] | – and caused an evisceration…. – and caused an evisceration. | -从而导致了内脏外泄 -造成内脏外泄 |
[25:06] | It is a horrible complication… | 这是个可怕的并发症 |
[25:08] | But it can be fixed. | 但可以解决 |
[25:09] | – What is the first step? – What is the first step? | -第一步该做什么 -第一步该做什么 |
[25:11] | Chee, he dehisced. | 齐 他的伤口裂开了 |
[25:12] | I need you to hold down the patient | 我需要你固定住病人 |
[25:13] | so he doesn’t extubate himself. | 不要让他自己拔管 |
[25:16] | Paralyze him with cis and push more Versed. | 麻醉他 注射更多的咪唑安定 |
[25:18] | And then, I need you to get on the intercom. | 然后我需要你打开对讲机 |
[25:20] | And say what? | 说什么呢 |
[25:21] | Tell them to depressurize the chamber | 让他们减压 |
[25:24] | and call for an OR now. | 并且订一间手术室 |
[25:26] | No — No attending? | 没有 没有主治医生吗 |
[25:28] | We are stuck in this chamber until it depressurizes, | 减压结束前我们被困在舱里 |
[25:30] | so we are on our own, but we do not panic. | 所以我们只能靠自己 但是别惊慌 |
[25:33] | Now, we need to put him under, so push more meds. | 现在我们得给他注射麻醉剂 多给点药 |
[25:38] | Now! | 现在 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:47] | There it is. | 就这样 |
[25:48] | We’re ready for the needle. | 可以上针了 |
[25:53] | He’s stable. | 他状态稳定 |
[25:54] | Go. Do your call. | 去 接你的电话 |
[25:55] | We’ll page you if he goes into V-fib. | 如果他发生室颤 我们再呼叫你 |
[25:57] | – Are you sure? – Maggie, go. | -你确定 -麦琪 去吧 |
[26:07] | Winston? | 温斯顿 |
[26:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[26:09] | Are you okay? Where are you? | 你还好吗 你在哪 |
[26:10] | I’m — I’m — I’m fine. | 我 我 我没事 |
[26:11] | I — They le– They let me go. | 我 他们 他们让我走了 |
[26:13] | Why did it take them so long to let you go? | 他们为什么花了这么长时间才让你走 |
[26:15] | Um, because they — they had me get out of the car | 因为他们 他们让我下车 |
[26:17] | and take my mask off. | 让我取下口罩 |
[26:19] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[26:21] | And then, uh, they had me do a DUI test. | 然后 他们让我做了酒后驾车测试 |
[26:24] | And then, they checked the trunk. | 接着检查了后备箱 |
[26:25] | And then, they checked the car. | 又检查了车子 |
[26:28] | You know, and then I had to unpack all my stuff, | 然后我不得不打开所有的东西 |
[26:29] | – and, uh, the police dog sniffed it over. – What? | -警犬嗅了嗅 -什么 |
[26:33] | And then the dog sniffed me, and they let me go. | 然后警犬又嗅了我 他们才让我走 |
[26:36] | So, I’m g– I’m good. Tha– That’s what took so long. | 我 我没事 因为这样才搞了很久 |
[26:38] | W-W-W-Why did the– I mean, I — | 为 为 为什么 我是说 |
[26:40] | Were you, like, swerving on the road? | 你急转弯了吗 |
[26:42] | No, no, no. Uh, my — my bike rack | 没有 没有 我的 我的自行车架 |
[26:45] | was obscuring my license plate, and — | 挡住了车牌 |
[26:48] | and then, they saw me. | 然后他们看见了我 |
[26:49] | So, it just turned into one of those things, I guess. | 所以就演变成了那种情况 我想 |
[26:52] | They can’t do that. They — | 他们不能那样 他们 |
[26:54] | Maggie, I’m a little bit shaken up right now. | 麦琪 我现在有点被吓到了 |
[26:55] | I don’t know if I’m good to drive yet. | 不知道还能不能开车 |
[26:57] | I don’t know if I’m — I don’t think I’m — | 不知道我 我觉得我不能 |
[27:05] | Maggie, I’m not good. | 麦琪 我情况不太好 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:07] | I’m — I’m not okay yet, you know? | 我 我状态不好 |
[27:16] | I just gotta breathe a little bit, you know? | 我得呼吸下新鲜空气 你知道吗 |
[27:18] | Okay, okay. Okay, listen, you’re okay. | 好 好 好 听着 你没事 |
[27:20] | You are okay, and I am here with you as long as you need. | 你没事 只要你需要 我就会在你身边 |
[27:24] | – Alright. – Okay? Breathe, baby. | -好的 -好 呼吸 宝贝 |
[27:25] | Breathe. You are okay. | 呼吸 你没事 |
[27:38] | I need saline. | 我需要生理盐水 |
[27:39] | His bowels are drying out. | 他的肠子在变干 |
[27:40] | That’s why I asked for saline. | 所以我才要生理盐水 |
[27:45] | Pour it! | 倒 |
[27:47] | And what are Dr. Grey’s vitals? | 格蕾医生的生命体征怎么样 |
[27:48] | What’s wrong with Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生怎么了 |
[27:50] | Nothing, but your patient isn’t the only one in here, | 没什么 但你的病人不是这里唯一的病人 |
[27:52] | and I don’t want two emergencies. | 我不想要两起紧急情况 |
[27:53] | So, could you please read her vitals? | 所以你能读一下她的体征吗 |
[27:56] | BP — 120 over 75. | 血压 120/75 |
[27:58] | – O2 sats are 95%. – Good. | -氧饱和度95% -好 |
[28:01] | Stay that way. | 保持那样 |
[28:03] | I think I got it all in. | 我想我全塞进去了 |
[28:05] | Don’t put too much pressure. Don’t put too much pressure. | 别施加太多压力 别施加太多压力 |
[28:06] | I need to avoid bowel ischemia | 我要避免肠缺血 |
[28:08] | and abdominal compartment syndrome. | 和腹腔间室综合征 |
[28:11] | – Nice work, Schmitt. – Nice work, Schmitt. | -干得好 施密特 -干得好 施密特 |
[28:15] | Well, our surgery was successful. | 我们的手术很成功 |
[28:17] | I was able to remove the canister | 我拿掉了罐子 |
[28:18] | to get your wound cleaned out quite nicely. | 给你的创口清洗得很干净 |
[28:20] | No vascular damage. | 血管没有损伤 |
[28:22] | We’ll want to go back in in a few days | 我们过几天再回去 |
[28:23] | just to get everything nice and closed up. | 让一切都好起来再说 |
[28:25] | Yeah, a centimeter in the other direction | 往相反的方向过去一厘米 |
[28:28] | and it could have been much worse. | 情况就会糟糕很多 |
[28:30] | Could have been better. | 也可能更好 |
[28:32] | Could have been you. | 也可能是你 |
[28:34] | Eventually, you’re gonna, uh, need some physical therapy | 最后 你需要做一些物理理疗 |
[28:37] | just to help get your full range of motion back. | 帮助你恢复最大范围的活动 |
[28:40] | Sorry to interrupt. Just wanted to check | 抱歉打断你们 只是想来看看 |
[28:41] | how the toughest patient in the hospital is doing. | 医院最厉害的病人怎样了 |
[28:43] | Well, you found her. | 你找到她了 |
[28:44] | Takes a gas canister at full velocity | 被罐子全速砸中 |
[28:46] | and still cracking jokes in the ER. | 还能在急诊室开玩笑 |
[28:47] | Never seen the like of it. | 从来没见过这样的 |
[28:49] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:50] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[28:51] | Well, we did our best. | 我们尽力了 |
[28:52] | You might have a little bit of scarring. | 你可能会留点疤 |
[28:53] | Oh, I’m not worried about a scar. | 我不担心疤 |
[28:57] | Just go with the rest of them. | 和其他伤疤很配 |
[28:58] | Ferguson — | 弗格森 |
[28:59] | I tore my ACL running from a tank. | 躲避坦克时撕裂了前交叉韧带 |
[29:04] | Standing Rock, well, frostbite. | 斯坦丁罗克 冻伤 |
[29:07] | And these are just the two most recent ones. | 这两个只是最新的伤痕 |
[29:13] | I think I got that beat. | 这个我能赢 |
[29:16] | WTO protests, 1999. | 1999年 世贸组织抗议 |
[29:20] | They fired tear gas into the crowd, | 他们向人群发射催泪弹 |
[29:22] | a few of us ducked into a building, | 我们一些人躲进一栋大楼 |
[29:24] | but they pushed the door closed before I could get inside. | 但是我还没来得及进去 他们就用力关门 |
[29:27] | I shattered my clavicle and tore off some skin. | 我的锁骨碎了 扯掉一些皮 |
[29:31] | When was your first? | 你第一次是什么时候 |
[29:33] | Oh, first march? | 第一次游行吗 |
[29:34] | Free South Africa. 1988. | 解放南非 1988年 |
[29:38] | I got started a little late. | 我起步比较晚 |
[29:40] | Yourself? | 你呢 |
[29:41] | 1963. | 1963年 |
[29:43] | ’63, as in…? | 63年 在哪儿 |
[29:45] | The March on Washington. | 华盛顿大游行 |
[29:47] | My mother took me. I was 11. | 我妈妈带着我 那时我11岁 |
[29:49] | You– Dr. King’s “I have a dream” Speech? | 马丁·路德·金博士的”我有一个梦想”演讲 |
[29:52] | – You were there? – In person? | -你去了吗 -亲自去的 |
[29:54] | I was. | 对 |
[29:56] | It was August, and hot. | 八月 非常热 |
[29:59] | To be honest, I remember Mom taking me to cool my feet | 说实话 我记得最清楚的就是 |
[30:03] | in the Reflecting Pool more than anything. | 妈妈带我去倒影池边纳凉 |
[30:05] | But I do remember him on that stage — | 我记得他站在台上演讲 |
[30:09] | the sound of his voice sweeping over us. | 声音响彻全场 |
[30:12] | The power of it. The holiness. | 那股神圣的力量 |
[30:15] | It felt like… possibility. | 让我感受到了无限的可能性 |
[30:19] | Like, if, this can happen, anything can happen. | 如果他能演讲 那一切皆有可能 |
[30:25] | Possibility like that was rare. | 当时很难有机会听到这样的演讲 |
[30:29] | And it’s worth a few scars. | 留点伤疤也值了 |
[30:35] | He thinks COVID is a scam | 他认为新冠病毒是一个骗局 |
[30:37] | to trick people into thinking they need treatment, | 欺骗大家 让人误以为自己需要治疗 |
[30:39] | and then we make them sicker | 但我们却不提供给他们应得的治疗 |
[30:40] | by not treating them for the things they do have. | 这样他们就会病得更严重 |
[30:45] | I’m sorry. I mean, who is getting this money? | 我不明白 这么说钱到了谁手上 |
[30:48] | You. Me. All of us. | 你 我 我们所有人 |
[30:49] | And who does he think is paying us? | 他认为是谁雇佣了我们 |
[30:51] | The government. | 政府 |
[30:54] | Oh, and we gettin’ rich. | 然后我们就会变成有钱人 |
[30:56] | I mean, every patient that we admit — ka-ching. | 每收一个病人 就能赚一笔大钱 |
[30:59] | I mean, why not money? | 谁不想要钱呢 |
[31:01] | I mean, look at how much coronavirus has given us — | 看看疫情给我们带来了什么 |
[31:03] | I mean, a full-on nervous breakdown. | 精神全面崩溃 |
[31:05] | A dead mother. | 去世的母亲 |
[31:06] | Constant OCD flare-ups. | 持续发作的强迫症 |
[31:08] | Losing seven patients in one day. | 一天内走了七位病人 |
[31:11] | Coming home at the end of the day | 很晚才回家 |
[31:13] | and seeing the heartbreak on my dad’s eyes. | 看见我爸满脸担心 |
[31:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:26] | No. | 不 |
[31:27] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:33] | What on earth?! Who discharged him?! | 怎么回事 谁让他出院的 |
[31:35] | He signed AMA. | 他签了拒绝治疗协议 |
[31:36] | Said he was done and just walked out. | 他说他受够了 然后就走了 |
[31:38] | He didn’t get very far. | 还没走多远 |
[31:39] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[31:42] | Hurry up with that crash cart! | 急救车 快点 |
[31:50] | We offered him treatment, could have saved him. | 我们提供了治疗 本可以救回他的 |
[31:55] | Instead, he walked away. | 但他拒绝了 |
[32:01] | Most people never feel what it’s like | 很多人从没感受过 |
[32:03] | to be really great at something, | 很擅长某事的感觉 |
[32:05] | Altman, but we do, right? | 但我们懂 阿尔特曼 是吧 |
[32:06] | I do. I can put broken people together | 我懂 病人受伤时 |
[32:09] | with needles and string. | 我可以用针线缝合伤口 |
[32:11] | But…I can’t fix this. | 但…我没法应付这个 |
[32:15] | I mean, how do I treat someone who is offered help | 对于一个明明已经得到了救助 |
[32:18] | and chooses to walk away? | 但却放弃的人 我要怎么做 |
[32:20] | I want to hope, Altman. | 我需要希望 阿尔特曼 |
[32:22] | I want to — mnh — believe that, you know, | 我想去…相信 你明白的 |
[32:25] | just — just a little longer, | 再多一点希望 |
[32:27] | and — and — and we’ll be over this brutal hill. | 然后 我们就能跨过这道残酷的坎 |
[32:30] | But… | 但 |
[32:37] | I just — I just don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:51] | 30 minutes without another episode of V-fib. | 三十分钟没有室颤 |
[32:54] | The radiofrequency ablation worked. | 射频消融术奏效了 |
[32:56] | Any more word from Winston? | 温斯顿那儿有什么消息吗 |
[32:58] | He’s back on the road. | 他在回来的路上 |
[32:59] | He’ll be here in an hour or two. | 一两个小时就到了 |
[33:01] | I’m glad to hear that. | 我很高兴听到这个 |
[33:10] | 17 missed calls from “Mom.” | 来自妈妈的十七通未接来电 |
[33:12] | I wonder if she even knows he’s here. | 她知道他在医院吗 |
[33:14] | Are you up for that, | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:15] | – or do you need me to…? – I got it. | -还是你需要我 -我来吧 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:22] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[33:23] | Your son is okay. | 你的儿子没事 |
[33:25] | This is Dr. Maggie Pierce. | 我是麦琪·皮尔斯医生 |
[33:26] | I was one of his doctors today. | 我是今天负责他的医生之一 |
[33:32] | Richard tells me your new patient Nell | 理查德告诉我你的新病人内尔 |
[33:34] | is quite the storyteller. | 很会讲故事 |
[33:35] | I’m thinking about going down there to meet her | 我想在她出院前 |
[33:37] | before she gets discharged. | 下去见见她 |
[33:39] | – Why don’t we have scars, Mom? – Come again? | -为什么我们没有疤 妈 -什么 |
[33:42] | My whole life, | 在我的一生中 |
[33:42] | whenever I see people marching in the streets, | 每当我看到人们在街上游行 |
[33:44] | I hear your voice telling me that just going to work | 我都会想起 你曾经告诉我去上班 |
[33:46] | is heroic enough, | 就是一件很勇敢的事 |
[33:48] | that we need to fix things from the inside. | 我们需要从内部解决问题 |
[33:50] | Succeed first, then give. Like, that’s what — | 先成功 再论付出 这就是 |
[33:52] | that’s what you taught me, right? | 你教我的 是吗 |
[33:53] | And — And here I am. | 现在我在这儿 |
[33:54] | I’m — I’m successful, I’ve given, | 我成功了 我付出了 |
[33:56] | and nothing seems to change. | 但一切都没改变 |
[33:58] | I know what it’s like to get discouraged, Jackson. | 我知道沮丧是什么感觉 杰克森 |
[34:00] | No, I don’t — I don’t need a pep talk. | 不 我不 我不需要安慰 |
[34:02] | That’s not what this is. I — | 我不是这个意思 我 |
[34:05] | If our foundation is so good | 如果在这场疫情对抗战中 |
[34:06] | at fighting the good fight, | 我们的基地很牢固 |
[34:07] | then why isn’t anything getting better? | 那为什么一切还未好转 |
[34:09] | And don’t take that the wrong way, alright? | 别误解我的意思 好吗 |
[34:11] | I’m just saying, maybe both of us have got this wrong. | 我只想说 也许我们都做错了 |
[34:13] | I mean, look at what is happening in the streets right now. | 看看现在大街上的情况 |
[34:16] | Why aren’t we there? | 我们为什么不去那儿 |
[34:18] | Why the hell don’t we have scars? | 为什么我们没有疤 |
[34:19] | Let’s just drop the “We” business of this right now, okay? | 别再提”我们”了 好吗 |
[34:22] | You may not have scars, Jackson, | 你也许没有疤 杰克森 |
[34:24] | but I have decades’ worth. | 但我有几十年的疤 |
[34:26] | And if you think nothing has changed, | 如果你认为什么都没改变 |
[34:28] | why don’t you just ask yourself | 你为什么不问问自己 |
[34:29] | how many Webbers, Baileys, or Pierces | 你见过多少韦伯 贝利或皮尔斯 |
[34:31] | you would have seen walking through these halls | 穿过这些走廊 |
[34:33] | 40 years ago — 20 years ago. | 在四十年前 甚至二十年前 |
[34:35] | You have no idea the battles that I have fought | 你不知道我为了那些参加过的那些战斗 |
[34:38] | and won for that. | 并最终胜利了 |
[34:40] | And if you don’t see any scars, | 如果你没看到任何伤疤 |
[34:41] | it’s because I’m damn good at this job. | 那是因为我很擅长这项工作 |
[34:44] | Of course you are. I’m not…criticizing you. | 你当然很擅长 我不是在批评你 |
[34:47] | You’re incredible. But I’m saying, | 你很棒 但我要说的是 |
[34:48] | aren’t you also annoyed with all this red tape? | 你对这些繁文缛节不生气吗 |
[34:50] | Having to convince some trustees | 当你有一个好主意时 |
[34:51] | when you have a brilliant idea? | 还要努力说服受托人 |
[34:53] | Like, what about our ideas? | 比如 我们的想法 |
[34:54] | What about doing something about | 比如 针对黑人产妇死亡率 |
[34:55] | the Black maternal mortality rate | 采取点实际行动 |
[34:57] | instead of talking about it? | 而不是仅仅谈论它 |
[34:58] | What about building our database | 比如 建立我们医疗培训中 |
[34:59] | for the obvious racial bias in medical training? | 明显种族歧视的数据库 |
[35:02] | What about building our — our medical school | 比如 建立… 我们曾聊过的 |
[35:04] | that we talked about? | 我们自己的医学院 |
[35:05] | So many things we could be doing. | 有那么多事情我们可以做 |
[35:06] | One battle at a time, Jackson. | 一次解决一个问题 杰克森 |
[35:09] | That’s how the world works. | 这个世界就是这样运转的 |
[35:10] | Nah. | 不是 |
[35:12] | It shouldn’t be that way — not anymore, alright? | 不该是这样 不再是了 好吗 |
[35:14] | I don’t want to play a role in a system that’s just broken. | 我不想在一个濒临崩溃的系统中扮演某个角色 |
[35:16] | You sound like your father. | 你听起来就像你父亲 |
[35:17] | Oh, that’d be the worst thing in the world? | 那是这世上最糟糕的事吗 |
[35:21] | – Mom… – It’s been a long day. | -妈 -今天太累了 |
[35:24] | – I didn’t mean… – You’ve already said it, Jackson. | -我不是故意 -你已经说了 杰克森 |
[35:26] | Don’t try to lie about it now. | 别试着说谎了 |
[35:53] | Hey, Dad, wanna get in here? | 你好 爸爸 想参加吗 |
[35:54] | Liam keeps kicking the ball over the fence. | 利亚姆一直把球踢出围栏 |
[35:57] | Because our yard’s too small. | 因为我们家的院子太小了 |
[35:58] | Come over here for a second, boys, will ya? | 孩子们 过来一下 好吗 |
[36:06] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[36:07] | Not to try and protect you — | 不是不该试图保护你们 |
[36:08] | I’m your Dad. That’s part of the bargain. | 我是你们的爸爸 我理应这么做 |
[36:12] | But I was wrong to tell you to stay home. | 而是我不该让你们待在家里 |
[36:15] | This is your country, boys, | 这是你们的国家 孩子们 |
[36:17] | and now is a moment. | 现在是时候了 |
[36:20] | So, you’ll fight, you’ll protest if you want to, | 你们要斗争 要抗议 如果你们愿意的话 |
[36:23] | but only during daylight and only when I’m with you. | 但只能白天 当我和你们在一起时才可以 |
[36:27] | Sound fair? | 听起来还公平吗 |
[36:31] | I heard about the one downtown tomorrow — | 我听说明天在市中心有一个 |
[36:33] | if that’s not too soon. | 如果这不太快的话 |
[36:35] | Why would it be too soon? | 这为什么会太快 |
[36:36] | Um, your head? | 你的头 |
[36:37] | Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. | 是啊 我忘了这事了 |
[36:39] | I think it’s an improvement. | 我觉得这是种进步 |
[36:41] | Oh, do you, now? | 你现在觉得了吗 |
[36:42] | – Wha… – Hey! | -什么 -喂 |
[36:49] | You need a ride home? | 你需要我载你回家吗 |
[36:51] | Uh, thanks. I’ll walk. | 不了 谢谢 我走回去 |
[36:52] | No, let me drive you. | 别了 让我载你回去吧 |
[36:53] | There’s a curfew. It’s just not safe. | 有宵禁 这不安全 |
[36:55] | That’s alright. I’ll walk. | 没事的 我走回去 |
[36:57] | Jackson, you can march tomorrow. | 杰克森 你可以明天再去游行 |
[37:00] | Today’s practically over. | 今天已经快结束了 |
[37:02] | Yeah, well, it sounds like they’re still marching somewhere. | 是的 听起来他们仍在某处游行 |
[37:05] | I’ll walk. | 我走回去 |
[37:07] | I remember that day I first put on my white coat, | 我还记得我第一次穿上白大褂的那天 |
[37:10] | even though it was long ago. | 尽管那已经是很多年前的事了 |
[37:13] | I took the oath alongside my classmates, | 我和我的同学们一起宣誓 |
[37:15] | and I meant it with every cell in my body. | 我身体的每一个细胞都是认真的 |
[37:18] | I heard you eviscerated a patient today. | 我听说你今天切除了一个病人的器官 |
[37:21] | What?! No! | 什么 没有 |
[37:21] | No, I helped put the bowels back inside. | 不是 我帮忙把肠子放了回去 |
[37:24] | Oh, my God, what is Chee telling people?! | 天啊 齐对大家都说了什么 |
[37:26] | He’s telling people you were a badass | 他告诉大家你好厉害 |
[37:27] | and you saved the man’s life. | 你救了那个人的命 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself. | 对不起 我实在忍不住 |
[37:32] | How’s Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯怎么样 |
[37:33] | Stable. | 情况稳定 |
[37:35] | Her ABG looks even better. | 她的动脉血气好多了 |
[37:39] | When the wound split, I…froze. | 当那个伤口裂开时 我…不知所措 |
[37:44] | But then, I kept hearing this voice inside my head | 但然后 我一直听到脑中有个声音 |
[37:46] | asking, “What would Meredith Grey do?” | 在问 “梅瑞狄斯·格蕾会怎么做” |
[37:52] | – I know. That’s stupid. – No! | -我知道这很蠢 -不 |
[37:53] | No, I’ve — I’ve heard that voice before, too. | 不 我 我之前也听到过那个声音 |
[37:58] | And my advice — keep listening to it. | 我的建议是 继续听它的话 |
[38:05] | You’re really going through with OB-GYN, huh? | 你真的要转去妇产科了吗 |
[38:08] | I listened to the voice. | 我听从了那个声音 |
[38:10] | Hey, if you’re starting your residency all over again, | 如果你要重新开始住院实习 |
[38:12] | – does that mean I’m your boss now? – No. | -这是否意味着我现在是你上司了 -不是 |
[38:15] | Well, technically, I’ll outrank you. | 严格来说 我的职称你比高 |
[38:17] | Okay, do you want a ride home or not? | 好吧 你还想我载你回家吗 |
[38:21] | But this world has challenged that oath so many times, | 但这个世界挑战了那个誓言太多次 |
[38:24] | I barely remember what it said anymore. | 我几乎已记不清它了说些什么 |
[38:41] | I was only thinking one thing — | 我只想着一件事 |
[38:42] | “Do whatever it takes to get back to Maggie.” | “不惜一切代价回到麦琪身边” |
[38:44] | “Survive and get home.” | “活着 回家” |
[38:46] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[38:56] | So now, every day, I take a new oath… | 所以现在 我每天都有一个新宣誓 |
[39:00] | …I pledge to help build a world worth living in. | 我承诺帮助建立一个值得在其中生活的世界 |
[39:05] | And never stop believing that world can exist. | 并永远不停止相信那个世界会实现 |
[39:21] | Calculating route. | 正在计划路线 |
[39:23] | Estimated trip — 11 hours. | 预计行程 11小时 |
[39:28] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[39:30] | So far from today. | 距离今天很遥远 |
[39:32] | But someday. | 但总有一天 |