时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There’s a moment I’ve noticed in the OR… | 我注意到手术室里有这么一刻 |
[00:08] | …especially when a patient is going south. | 特别是当病人危急之时 |
[00:13] | You’re working so hard, you lose yourself. | 你全力以赴 忘乎所以 |
[00:19] | All of your problems. | 你所有的问题 |
[00:22] | Your relationships. | 你的感情 |
[00:26] | Career goals. | 职业目标 |
[00:29] | Your fears. | 你的恐惧 |
[00:32] | They all just fade away. | 全都消失 |
[00:43] | It’s not even you and your patient. | 剩下的甚至不是你和病人 |
[00:48] | It’s you and yourself. | 而是你和你自己 |
[00:52] | Your hands. | 你的手 |
[00:55] | Your skill. | 你的技能 |
[01:01] | You might call it muscle memory… | 也许这叫肌肉记忆 |
[01:04] | or being in the zone. | 或是全身心投入 |
[01:10] | But whatever you call it, | 不管你怎么形容这种状态 |
[01:13] | it’s rare… | 这很罕见 |
[01:15] | …and you never want it to end. | 而且你不希望这种感觉结束 |
[01:35] | Are the, uh — Are the kids okay? | 孩子们 孩子们还好吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, they’re great. | 他们都很好 |
[01:37] | It took a little longer | 因为游行的关系 |
[01:38] | to get through the park ’cause of the protests, | 去公园花了更长时间 |
[01:40] | but Mom had French toast ready. | 但妈妈准备了法式吐司 |
[01:42] | How was, uh, therapy? | 心理治疗怎么样 |
[01:45] | Virtual. | 在线疗程 |
[01:46] | Is that why you’re out here? | 这是你来这的原因吗 |
[01:47] | Making sure that I did it? | 确保我接受了治疗吗 |
[01:49] | No. I’m here to make sure that you’re done, | 不是 我来这等你完成后 |
[01:50] | ’cause I have something to show you. | 给你看样东西 |
[01:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:59] | Didn’t your shift end a while ago? | 你的轮班不是早结束了吗 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I went to check on Mer. | 是的 我来看看梅 |
[02:02] | Still no change. | 还是没变化 |
[02:03] | She’ll get better. | 她会好起来的 |
[02:04] | Just like Jennilyn did. | 就像詹妮琳一样 |
[02:07] | You didn’t even know Jennilyn. | 你都不认识她 |
[02:08] | She’s my favorite ICU nurse. | 她是我最爱的重症监护室护士 |
[02:11] | It might be my first official day here, | 这也许是我第一天正式上班 |
[02:13] | but she and I — we go way back. | 但我俩 交情可深了 |
[02:16] | I’m just glad I didn’t miss | 幸好我没错过 |
[02:17] | her big post-COVID sendoff. | 她的康复欢送 |
[02:20] | She is one of us. | 她是我们的一员 |
[02:21] | Here she comes! | 她来了 |
[02:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, Jennilyn’s going home! | 女士们先生们 詹妮琳要回家了 |
[02:28] | Alright! | 好吧 |
[02:34] | Hey, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:35] | Hey, did we miss it? | 我们错过了吗 |
[02:36] | No, you’re just in time. | 没有 来得刚好 |
[02:39] | Six weeks in the hospital. | 经过六周住院治疗 |
[02:41] | Our tenth official discharge this week. | 本周第十位出院病人 |
[02:44] | Ah, I remember the day I hired her. | 我还记得招她进来那天 |
[02:46] | I will never get sick of this. | 这场景我永远不会看腻 |
[02:47] | 最佳重症监护室护士 | |
[02:51] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:54] | That should be Meredith. | 那该是梅瑞狄斯 |
[03:08] | I hate ER days. | 我讨厌急诊轮班 |
[03:09] | Everything’s so urgent. | 所有事都紧急 |
[03:12] | What are we watching tonight? | 我们今晚看什么 |
[03:14] | Whatever you want. I’ll be with Nico. | 你想看什么都行 我跟尼克一起 |
[03:17] | Movie nights are sacred, Levi. | 电影之夜很神圣的 李维 |
[03:19] | Movie nights are new | 电影之夜才搞了几次 |
[03:20] | since your sex friend disappeared. | 因为你炮友不见了 |
[03:22] | Don’t deprive me of mine. | 你约不着 可我要约啊 |
[03:23] | I have to talk to Bailey about OB today, | 我今天得跟贝利讲转去妇产科 |
[03:25] | and I know that Webber told me everything I need to say, | 我知道韦伯已经教了我要怎么讲 |
[03:27] | but still…Bailey. | 但…那是贝利啊 |
[03:29] | You have to talk to Bailey every day. | 你天天都说要跟贝利谈 |
[03:31] | I’ll cancel my plans when you actually do it. | 你要真说了 我肯定取消安排 |
[03:34] | Uh, you forgot this. | 你落下这个了 |
[03:35] | Oh, well, uh, could’ve just gotten it later. | 我晚点拿也可以 |
[03:37] | Oh, it was kind of in the way. | 这有点碍眼 |
[03:40] | Well, it wouldn’t be if you gave me a drawer or something. | 你给我留个抽屉不就好了嘛 |
[03:46] | Is the sex still good? | 约炮还爽吗 |
[03:48] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[03:49] | See how supportive I was of you just now? | 看我刚才多支持你 |
[03:51] | Bye! | 再见 |
[03:54] | Okay, Felix, and how’s your range of motion been? | 菲利克斯 你的活动度如何 |
[03:57] | It’s still stiff when I throw. | 投球时还是僵硬 |
[03:58] | I thought I’d be back to pitch this fall. | 我以为今秋就能重返赛场了 |
[03:59] | Hey. Teddy hasn’t returned my calls. | 泰迪还没回电 |
[04:01] | Have you talked to anyone from the hospital? | 你联系了医院的人吗 |
[04:02] | ‘Cause I — | 因为我 |
[04:03] | Sorry. It’s just, I had a dream about Mer. | 抱歉啊 我刚梦到梅了 |
[04:05] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[04:08] | Sorry, Felix. | 抱歉 菲利克斯 |
[04:09] | Um, you know, it’s still early days, | 现在还是恢复初期 |
[04:10] | you’re only four months post surgery, | 你四个月前才做完手术 |
[04:12] | and it was a decent-sized tear. | 还是比较严重的撕裂伤 |
[04:15] | This is the last season to get scouted by a D-1 school. | 这是我能进入甲级学校最后一个赛季 |
[04:18] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[04:20] | Right. I’m gone. | 好的 马上走 |
[04:23] | Uh…yeah, Felix, it’s gonna take a little bit more patience. | 菲利克斯 伤病恢复需要多一些耐心 |
[04:25] | It’s — It’s gonna be — | 这会是 |
[04:26] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉啊 |
[04:27] | Felix, is it? | 菲利克斯 对吗 |
[04:28] | Um, a-are you right-handed? | 你是右撇子吗 |
[04:30] | – Yeah. – Amelia. | -对 -艾米莉娅 |
[04:32] | I know this is weird. I’m — I’m a surgeon, too, | 我知道这样很奇怪 我也是医生 |
[04:34] | and I just, uh, wanted to check one thing with you. | 我想问你件事 |
[04:37] | H-Have you noticed that your left arm | 最近你是否感觉到 |
[04:40] | feels stronger than your right arm recently? | 左手的力量比右手强 |
[04:42] | I guess so. Kinda? | 好像是吧 有点 |
[04:43] | – Why? – What the hell? | -为什么这样问 -搞什么 |
[04:46] | If this is a neurological issue, | 如果是神经性问题 |
[04:48] | it could end more than just his career | 而没有及时治疗 |
[04:49] | if it goes untreated, so I’m — | 就不止是职业生涯结束了 |
[04:51] | Hey. I just want to to over a couple maneuvers with you, okay? | 我跟你再确认一些事情 好吗 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:55] | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 | |
[04:55] | Meredith’s vitals have been stable for days. | 这几天梅瑞狄斯的生命体征都稳定 |
[04:57] | Her X-rays have shown a remarkable improvement, | X光显示情况明显改善 |
[05:00] | and her oxygen requirements have gone down. | 需氧量也下降了 |
[05:03] | Which is why she should be awake | 那她应该恢复意识了 |
[05:05] | for more than two minutes at a time. | 而不是只清醒两分钟 |
[05:09] | Why isn’t she? | 她为什么还没醒来 |
[05:10] | What is it? | 是什么原因 |
[05:12] | Her labs this morning showed elevated liver enzymes. | 今早检验报告显示肝酶升高 |
[05:15] | It might just be a side effect from the medications, | 可能是药物的副作用 |
[05:18] | but we do want to order some new tests. | 但我们还是需要做多些检查 |
[05:20] | And we’d also like to get CTs, both chest and abdomen. | 还得做胸部和腹部CT |
[05:23] | It might seem extensive, but — | 也许检查范围比较广 |
[05:25] | Well, let’s do it. | 做吧 |
[05:27] | We’re seeing more and more patients in the same position. | 我们看到越来越多的病人有这种情况 |
[05:30] | It seems like they’re finally out of the woods, | 看起来好像脱离危险了 |
[05:32] | and then some new problem arises | 但之后就出现新问题 |
[05:35] | and they just… | 然后他们就 |
[05:37] | they just crash. | 他们就急转直下 |
[05:43] | We can’t let this happen to Meredith. | 我们不能让梅瑞狄斯出现这情况 |
[05:54] | Were you in pain? | 你当时痛苦吗 |
[05:56] | You know, the worst part was knowing | 最糟糕的是知道 |
[05:58] | they were getting it wrong. | 他们做错了 |
[06:00] | I didn’t want to leave you, | 我不想离开你 |
[06:02] | but I knew, you know, at a certain point… | 但是我知道 在某个时候… |
[06:09] | I came to the hospital. | 我去了医院 |
[06:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:13] | You could hear? | 你能听见吗 |
[06:18] | Not through my ears. | 不是通过我的耳朵 |
[06:21] | Dying is exhausting. | 死亡很疲惫 |
[06:24] | You know that point as a surgeon… | 你知道作为一个外科医生 |
[06:27] | you’ve done everything for your patient. | 你为自己的病人做了一切 |
[06:29] | I could try and will them to fight, | 我可以努力让他们去斗争 |
[06:32] | will them to live, | 让他们活下来 |
[06:34] | but I never understood the level of exhaustion. | 但我从来理解不了疲惫的程度 |
[06:39] | There comes a point | 还有那么一刻 |
[06:42] | where the desire to rest overrides the desire to live. | 休息的欲望超过活下去的欲望 |
[06:49] | You got that. | 你知道的 |
[06:51] | You gave me permission to go. | 你允许我离开 |
[06:54] | You told me it was okay. | 你跟我说没关系 |
[06:58] | You got me. | 你理解我 |
[07:00] | You gave me everything I needed until my last breath. | 你满足了我的一切需求 直到我生命的最后一刻 |
[07:17] | Do you need more time to think about it? | 你还需要时间考虑吗 |
[07:20] | No. | 不用 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | And your answer is… | 那你的问答是… |
[07:27] | I just told you. No. | 我刚刚说了 不行 |
[07:29] | Bailey — | 贝利 |
[07:31] | I didn’t come to this decision lightly, | 我不是轻易做出这个决定的 |
[07:33] | and without your recommendation, | 没有你的推荐 |
[07:35] | I may have to redo my entire intern year. | 我可能要重新实习 |
[07:38] | Only if you were changing specialities, | 除非你要换科室 |
[07:40] | which you are not doing. | 而你没有 |
[07:41] | That is not your decision to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[07:43] | It’s not. No. It’s yours, | 确实不是 是你的选择 |
[07:45] | and you made it when you signed a contract | 在你签下普外主治的合同时 |
[07:47] | as a general surgery attending. | 你就做出了选择 |
[07:49] | It’s got a few more years on it, last time I checked. | 据我所知 还剩几年呢 |
[07:51] | Bailey, you can’t — | 贝利 你不能… |
[07:52] | I-I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[07:54] | And I need surgeons, Wilson. | 我需要外科医生 威尔逊 |
[07:57] | I’m losing them to, uh, sickness, exhaustion, | 因为疾病 疲惫 甚至谋杀 |
[08:00] | hell, murder, or in Avery’s case, | 我在失去外科医生 而艾弗里呢 |
[08:03] | just suddenly taking a leave of absence. | 他就突然直接休假了 |
[08:05] | Y-You need to think about the hospital. | 你 你要为医院着想 |
[08:07] | I can’t afford to lose you right now, | 我现在不能失去你 |
[08:09] | especially when Meredith… | 尤其是梅瑞狄斯… |
[08:16] | Look, we can, um, revisit this topic | 听着 等着一切都结束了 |
[08:19] | after this thing is over, | 我们可以再谈 |
[08:21] | but for right now, my answer is no. | 但是现在 我的回答是不行 |
[08:28] | Okay. Felix is headed in. | 好了 菲利克斯已经去医院了 |
[08:30] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:31] | Is he set up for his MRI in case he beats us there? | 给他约核磁共振了吗 万一他比我们先到呢 |
[08:34] | Yes. You know, I would have caught | 约了 你知道我会发现 |
[08:35] | – that right-sided deficit. – Yeah, I know you would have. | -右手的损伤 -是 我知道你会 |
[08:37] | We had just started. I was focused on the shoulder. | 我们才刚开始 我的注意力都在肩膀上 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I know you were. | 对 我知道的 |
[08:40] | Not to mention I kept getting distracted. | 更别提我还一直分神 |
[08:41] | All my fault. I got it. | 都是我的错 我知道 |
[08:43] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:44] | No, we — we can’t leave. | 不行 我们还不能走 |
[08:45] | Maggie’s not here yet. | 麦琪还没到呢 |
[08:46] | Oh, well, that means you can’t, | 那是你不能走 |
[08:47] | but I can, and I should. | 但我可以 我该走了 |
[08:49] | Or, you know, I could call Koracick | 或者 我可以给卡洛西科打电话 |
[08:51] | and you could stay here. | 你就可以待在这里 |
[08:52] | Well, this was my find. | 这是我发现的 |
[08:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. You wouldn’t want somebody waltzing in | 抱歉 你不想有人大摇大摆地 |
[08:55] | – and stealing your patient? – W– | -偷走你的病人 -什么 |
[08:56] | Please don’t take this from me. | 请不要把它抢走 |
[08:57] | I have not operated in over a month. | 我已经快一个月没做手术了 |
[08:59] | Oh, and this sudden need to operate has nothing to do | 你突然要做手术 |
[09:01] | with your sister still being unconscious? | 和你姐姐昏迷没有关系吗 |
[09:03] | Nope. | 没有 |
[09:04] | I just really miss cutting. | 我只是怀念开刀了 |
[09:05] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[09:07] | Okay. I-I’m still coming. | 好了 我也要去 |
[09:08] | Hey. Great to see you, Maggie. | 很高兴见到你 麦琪 |
[09:10] | Thanks for all the help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[09:10] | Um, everybody’s eaten. | 所有人都吃过了 |
[09:13] | Hi? | 你们好吗 |
[09:19] | I take it this is a new hobby? | 我猜这是个新爱好吗 |
[09:21] | Should have started with the plow stop, | 应该先学犁式停止[双板滑雪停止法] |
[09:23] | but my kids wanted to learn the moonwalk. | 但孩子们想学太空步 |
[09:26] | I was killing it until I hit that railing. | 在撞到栏杆前 我表现都很好 |
[09:28] | My mom would never do that. | 我妈妈绝对不会做这种事 |
[09:29] | She’s a total worry– | 她超级担心… |
[09:30] | Dr. Schmitt, order tib/fib X-rays | 施密特医生 请预约胫腓骨X光 |
[09:32] | and page me when they’re done, please. | 做完了再呼叫我 |
[09:33] | Okay, Erika, I’d like to do an abdominal ultrasound. | 好了 艾瑞卡 我想做个腹部超声检查 |
[09:37] | Oh. Nice. | 好啊 |
[09:38] | I’ve lost 50 pounds in Q-tine. | 我玩滑板瘦了45斤 |
[09:40] | Check out these abs. | 看看这些腹肌 |
[09:42] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[09:43] | That railing ate me alive. | 那栏杆真把我伤的不轻啊 |
[09:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:46] | Okay, let me know if this hurts at all. | 好了 如果疼的话就告诉我 |
[09:50] | 50 pounds, huh? | 45斤吗 |
[09:52] | Tech lawyer. Boatloads of money, but…tech lawyer. | 科技律师 挣很多钱 但是科技律师 |
[09:56] | Sedentary job, sedentary life. | 坐着工作 坐着生活 |
[09:59] | Then COVID hit, and I figured, if the world’s ending, | 接着新冠来袭 我想如果世界末日到了 |
[10:02] | I might as well be happy. | 那我不如开心开心 |
[10:04] | I was so tired of being tired, you know? | 我受够了疲惫 你知道吗 |
[10:06] | So, I quit that job that I hated, | 所以我辞掉了讨厌的工作 |
[10:08] | spent time with my kids, | 陪着我的孩子们 |
[10:10] | started working out, | 开始了健身 |
[10:11] | then I started my own business making peanut brittle. | 然后我开始自己做花生糖 |
[10:15] | Try some. | 尝尝 |
[10:18] | No eating in the hospital. | 医院禁止进食 |
[10:20] | Um, so, Erika, it looks like you have some bleeding | 所以 艾瑞卡 看起来你的 |
[10:23] | under your abdominal muscle, | 腹肌下有出血 |
[10:24] | so we’ll need to do a CT to evaluate how severe it is. | 所以我们需要做CT来评估有多严重 |
[10:28] | Alright, page me when she’s ready, Schmitt. | 好了 等她准备好了就呼叫我 施密特 |
[10:32] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说 我也不说 |
[10:39] | And I know we’ve | 我知道我们 |
[10:41] | only technically met on the phone… | 只在手机视频里见过 |
[10:45] | but I’m marrying your sister, | 但我要娶你的妹妹了 |
[10:47] | so how about you wake up | 不如你醒来 |
[10:49] | and give me a “Congratulations” or something? | 给我道个”恭喜”什么的好吗 |
[10:53] | I mean, I heard you were tough, | 我听说你很强硬 |
[10:54] | but I didn’t think you were cold. | 但我不觉得你冷酷 |
[10:59] | I want you closer. | 我想你靠近些 |
[11:01] | You’re worried about the kids. | 你担心孩子们 |
[11:03] | If you get closer… | 如果你再靠近 |
[11:04] | I’ll never leave. | 我就不能离开了 |
[11:06] | I think that’s the theory. | 我想理论上是这样的 |
[11:08] | Your dad died when you were young. | 你小时候你父亲就去世了 |
[11:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:12] | And it almost ruined me. | 几乎毁了我 |
[11:13] | But it didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[11:15] | Kids survive. | 孩子们会活下来 |
[11:17] | And struggle makes them stronger. | 奋斗使他们更强大 |
[11:19] | Sometimes. Sometimes, it makes them stronger, | 有时候会 有时候面对死亡会令他们更坚强 |
[11:21] | and sometimes, it makes them… | 但有时 会令他们成为 |
[11:25] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[11:29] | She’s doing great, by the way. | 顺便一提 她现在好极了 |
[11:30] | – I know. – And she named her baby — | -我知道 -她还给她的孩子起名 |
[11:32] | I know! | 我知道 |
[11:38] | People love you, Meredith. | 大家爱你 梅瑞狄斯 |
[11:42] | People need you. | 大家都需要你 |
[11:44] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[11:45] | Your body’s tired. | 你的身体累了 |
[11:47] | But your soul — | 但你的灵魂 |
[11:48] | your soul won’t even let me near you. | 你的灵魂根本不让我靠近你 |
[11:52] | You’re still fighting. | 你还在与病魔抗争 |
[11:55] | Have you seen the last… | 你看见了过去 |
[11:58] | one or two years? | 一两年是怎么样的吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[12:03] | Was that hard for you? | 那会令你难受吗 |
[12:05] | It’s harder watching you be lonely. | 看到你形单影只更令我难受 |
[12:15] | I want to say you’re beautiful, | 我想说你很漂亮 |
[12:16] | but it’s…shallow. | 但这太浅薄了 |
[12:19] | Say “Pretty on the inside.” | 说”你有内在美” |
[12:21] | That’s what I tell Zola to say. | 我教佐拉这样说 |
[12:23] | “Be pretty on the inside.” | “做有内在美的人” |
[12:26] | You’re pretty on the inside, Meredith Grey. | 你的心灵很美 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[12:37] | – How’s Grey? – Not getting better. | -格蕾如何了 -没有好转 |
[12:40] | She won’t stay awake, and her liver enzymes are elevated. | 她醒不了 而且她的肝酶也在升高 |
[12:43] | Any sign of acute infection? | 有急性感染的迹象吗 |
[12:45] | No, but that doesn’t mean anything | 没有 但是这也说明不了什么 |
[12:46] | because this stupid disease causes | 因为这个该死的新冠 |
[12:48] | every complication in the book | 能引发所有已知的并发症 |
[12:49] | without any consistency whatsoever. | 而且没有任何规律可循 |
[12:50] | Well, it’s still relatively new. | 这个病毕竟还很新 |
[12:52] | There’s information coming out every day, and — | 每天都有新的资讯 而且 |
[12:54] | Yeah, vague information. | 是的 模糊的资讯 |
[12:55] | We have no idea how this disease | 我们完全无法得知这个病 |
[12:57] | is gonna affect these patients in the long-term. | 长期以往会对患者造成什么影响 |
[12:59] | I mean, there could be permanent lung scarring, | 它有可能会造成永久性肺损伤 |
[13:00] | vascular damage, neurological issues — | 血管损伤 神经问题 |
[13:03] | Eh, oh, no, please, keep — keep going. | 不 没事 请继续 继续说 |
[13:06] | Tom, I didn’t — | 汤姆 我不是要 |
[13:07] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:08] | I’m sure that you’re fine. | 我肯定你没事的 |
[13:11] | Alright. She’s all set. | 好了 她准备好了 |
[13:12] | Okay. Great. Thanks. | 好的 太好了 谢谢 |
[13:15] | Tom, I’m sorry. I — | 汤姆 我很抱歉 我 |
[13:16] | Hey, Doc, you’re just stating facts. | 医生 你只是说出了事实而已 |
[13:17] | Don’t be sorry. | 别抱歉 |
[13:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Carolyn Hexton. | 卡罗琳·赫斯顿死了 |
[13:30] | Cardiac arrest. | 心脏停跳 |
[13:33] | When I talked with her yesterday, | 我昨天跟她讲话的时候 |
[13:34] | she didn’t even need oxygen. | 她甚至不需要吸氧 |
[13:35] | Yeah, and then she started having arrhythmias, | 是的 然后她开始心律失常 |
[13:38] | and then she went into V-fib. | 然后她就室颠了 |
[13:40] | 37 years old. | 才37岁 |
[13:41] | Kindergarten teacher. | 幼儿园教师 |
[13:43] | She ran 10ks for charity. | 她为慈善助力跑过一万公里 |
[13:47] | I thought she’d be going home this week. | 我以为她这周就能出院回家了 |
[13:49] | Yeah. So did she. | 是的 她也这么以为 |
[13:50] | We all did. | 我们都这样想 |
[13:53] | I got to call her family. | 我得通知她的家人 |
[14:13] | Hello, Mrs. Hexton. This is Dr. Hunt. | 你好 赫斯顿太太 我是亨特医生 |
[14:17] | No. No, um… | 不 不是 |
[14:20] | No. She — | 不 她 |
[14:21] | Uh, she’s, uh… | 她已经 |
[14:25] | Um, there were some complications. | 她出现了些并发症 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Hexton. | 我很抱歉 赫斯顿太太 |
[14:32] | Could you give me one moment, please? | 你能请你等我一会吗 |
[14:44] | Dr. Seip. Dr. Tracy Seip to Recovery. | 赛普医生 崔西·赛普医生请速往康复科 |
[14:47] | Please tell me you’re not eating in — | 别告诉我你在吃东西在 |
[14:49] | I’m not! I’m not! I’m just, uh — I’m smelling. | 我不是 我没有 我只是 我只是闻闻 |
[14:51] | I-I miss smelling things. | 我怀念闻东西 |
[14:52] | Smell things after work in the comfort of your own home. | 你下班回家怎么舒服怎么闻 |
[14:56] | My home smells like unwashed laundry. | 我家闻起来就是脏衣服味 |
[15:02] | It’s impressive, huh? | 这太了不起了 不是吗 |
[15:03] | Leaving a successful career, | 有个成功的事业 |
[15:06] | getting in shape, | 身材标准 |
[15:07] | being there for your family. | 得享天伦之乐 |
[15:08] | She really made lemonade out of, um… | 她真是在如此致命病毒肆虐之下 |
[15:12] | a-a very deadly virus. | 活得诗情画意 |
[15:14] | Must be nice. | 这可真好 |
[15:17] | You think she should be doing something different? | 你觉得她该做点别的吗 |
[15:18] | I think if I suddenly started baking snickerdoodles | 我觉得如果我哪天突然开始烤肉桂曲奇 |
[15:22] | and going base jumping, | 玩定点跳伞 |
[15:25] | do me a favor and throw a big net over me. | 行行好 一网打醒我得了 |
[15:27] | It’s peanut brittle. | 是花生糖 |
[15:29] | It’s — It’s actually a-a lot harder to master | 实际上 做这个的难度系数 |
[15:31] | than snickerdoodles. | 比肉桂曲奇高多了 |
[15:32] | Scans are up. | 片子出来了 |
[15:35] | Okay. Deep breaths, buddy. | 深呼吸 兄弟 |
[15:37] | She told me to drop everything I was doing and rush to the ER. | 她让我立马放下手上一切赶来急诊室 |
[15:41] | Well, Dr. Shepherd has a tendency… | 谢博德医生习惯于 |
[15:43] | …to, uh, raise the stakes of any situation. | 对任何事都抱最坏打算 |
[15:46] | MRI results will be back in a second. | 核磁共振的结果很快就会出来了 |
[15:48] | You look worried, and he keeps telling me I’m gonna be fine. | 你看起来很担心 而他却一直说我会没事的 |
[15:50] | Dr. Shepherd, baseball is Felix’s life. | 谢博德医生 棒球就是菲利克斯的生命 |
[15:53] | It’s what got him into junior college, | 这也是他能升上大专的原因 |
[15:54] | and it’s his only hope of getting | 而且是他能继续升上 |
[15:56] | into a Division I school. | 第一区学校的唯一途径 |
[15:57] | What would you do if suddenly, | 如果你突然不能做外科医生了 |
[15:58] | you couldn’t be a surgeon anymore? | 你会如何呢 |
[16:01] | You paged Koracick? | 你叫的卡洛西科 |
[16:01] | No. Radiology did. | 不 放射科叫的 |
[16:03] | Be right back. | 我们很快回来 |
[16:06] | He has a meningioma, C6, 7. | 他在第六七节脊椎间有个脑膜瘤 |
[16:08] | Let me look at it, please. | 请让我看看 |
[16:10] | That is a nasty little tumor. | 这可是个棘手的小东西 |
[16:12] | We’ll have to do an intricate multi-level decompression. | 我们得做一个复杂的多级减压 |
[16:15] | Start with a wide excision, | 从广域清灶开始 |
[16:16] | but that will destabilize his cervical spine, | 但这会对他的颈椎造成破坏 |
[16:18] | so he’ll need hardware. | 所以他还需要打钢板 |
[16:19] | Forget about his pitching arm. | 都别说是保投球臂了 |
[16:20] | Any slip, and you risk making him a paraplegic. | 你一个手滑就能让他瘫痪 |
[16:22] | I mean, but there’s a lot going on with your sister | 但你姐姐和你自己生活上都 |
[16:24] | and our lives. | 有很多情况 |
[16:26] | It’s been a long time since… | 而且你很久都没有 |
[16:28] | I’m not that rusty, thank you. | 我还没退步到这个地步 谢谢 |
[16:30] | You can go, Tom. | 你可以走了 汤姆 |
[16:31] | Alright, one millimeter off — | 好的 但差之毫厘 |
[16:32] | I said you can go, Tom. | 我说你可以走了 汤姆 |
[16:34] | And, uh, if you want to help, | 如果你想帮忙 |
[16:35] | you can comfort the patient while I book an OR. | 你可以在我订手术室的时候安抚一下患者 |
[16:43] | How we doing today? | 今天情况如何 |
[16:45] | Oh, you know, just thinking about how selfish it is | 没什么 只是在想我的追梦举动 |
[16:48] | to follow my dreams. | 有多自私自利 |
[16:50] | I meant Luna, but, uh, good to know. | 我是在问卢娜的情况 但感谢分享 |
[16:53] | Luna’s trending upwards, | 卢娜逐渐好转了 |
[16:54] | so Luna is a bright spot in a sea of unfettered misery. | 所以卢娜是无边苦海中的一抹亮色 |
[16:59] | What’s all this about dreams? | 你说的追梦是怎么回事 |
[17:00] | I want to switch to OB, | 我想换去妇产科 |
[17:01] | but Bailey said it’s a bad time. | 可贝利说现在不行 |
[17:02] | Ah, she’s not wrong there. | 她说得没错 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | Listen, everything will sort itself out | 听着 格蕾恢复健康后 |
[17:08] | once Grey’s back on her feet. | 一切都会自行解决的 |
[17:09] | If she gets back on her feet. | 如果她恢复健康的话 |
[17:11] | Well, I thought she was on the mend. | 我以为她正在好转 |
[17:13] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[17:14] | Well, how bad is it? | 情况到底有多糟 |
[17:17] | Her liver enzymes are elevated this morning, | 她的肝酶水平今早上升了 |
[17:20] | and her creatinine is worse, | 肌氨酸酐水平也更糟 |
[17:21] | so her kidneys could be failing, and nobody knows why. | 所以她的肾脏可能在衰竭 没人知道为什么 |
[17:26] | God, it’s just one thing after another, isn’t it? | 天啊 真是一波未平 一波又起 对吗 |
[17:28] | This is my way of remembering that there is more to the world | 这里能让我记住 对这个世界来说 |
[17:31] | than just misery and death. | 不仅仅有痛苦和死亡 |
[17:34] | At least, I hope there is. | 至少 我希望还有 |
[17:38] | I’ll get out of your way. | 我不妨碍你了 |
[17:46] | Tell me you found something. | 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[17:49] | Meredith’s chest CT was clear. | 梅瑞狄斯的胸部CT没问题 |
[17:51] | However, her abdominal CT wasn’t. | 然而 她的腹部CT不是 |
[17:54] | We found a filling defect in her IVC and hepatic vein. | 我们发现她的下腔静脉和肝静脉有充盈缺损 |
[17:57] | And is that clot in her liver? | 这是她肝脏中的血栓吗 |
[17:57] | CT扫描结果 患者 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 | |
[17:58] | Yes, which explains why she can’t stay awake. | 是的 这解释了她为什么还不醒 |
[18:00] | Her body’s fighting a build-up of ammonia. | 她的身体正在对抗氨堆积 |
[18:02] | It’s a small clot, but if we don’t treat it quickly, | 这是个小血栓 但假如我们不迅速处理 |
[18:05] | then there could be fluid build-up, | 可能会有液体堆积 |
[18:06] | 患者 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 化验结果 | |
[18:07] | which will just wreak havoc on her liver. | 这会给她的肝脏造成严重损害 |
[18:09] | Can you do, uh, an IR shunt or thrombolytics, or — | 能做介入放射分流或溶栓吗 |
[18:09] | 患者 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 化验结果 | |
[18:12] | A TIPS procedure should be done | 经颈静脉肝内门腔静脉分流术 |
[18:13] | in the IR suite, for sure, | 肯定要在介入放射治疗室内完成 |
[18:14] | but I don’t think I should do it. | 但我认为我不该这样做 |
[18:16] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[18:17] | Because Dr. Altman’s here, | 因为阿尔特曼医生在这里 |
[18:19] | and because Dr. Grey is Maggie’s sister, | 因为格蕾医生是麦琪的姐姐 |
[18:23] | – and if anything… – Dr. Altman… | -如果有任何 -阿尔特曼医生 |
[18:25] | are you sure you’re up to this? | 你确定你能做这个手术吗 |
[18:29] | It’s a simple procedure. | 这是个简单的小手术 |
[18:31] | I know what it is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[18:33] | I’m asking, are you — | 我是问 你是否 |
[18:34] | I will book an IR suite. | 我去预定介入放射治疗室 |
[18:37] | Altman… | 阿尔特曼 |
[18:40] | …are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:42] | Meredith doesn’t have time for this conversation. | 别说了 梅瑞狄斯没这个时间 |
[18:55] | Webber send you to check in on me? | 韦伯派你来看看我的情况吗 |
[18:56] | No. No, he told me what was going on | 不 没有 他告诉我发生了什么事 |
[18:58] | and asked me if I thought you were okay to operate. | 并问我是否觉你可以去做手术 |
[18:59] | – And? – And I told him you were fine to operate | -然后呢 -我告诉他你可以做手术 |
[19:02] | and there was no one better to do it. | 没人比你做得更好 |
[19:04] | – Thank you. – And I also told him that if something goes wrong, | -谢谢 -我还告诉他如果出了什么事 |
[19:07] | either something within your control | 无论是你能掌控的 |
[19:08] | or something outside of it, | 还是在你控制之外的 |
[19:09] | I’m not sure that you’ll recover. | 我不确定你会恢复过来 |
[19:17] | I lost a kindergarten teacher today. | 我的一个幼儿园教师病人今天去世了 |
[19:18] | I had to call her family. I broke down on the phone. | 我不得不给她家人打电话 我在电话里崩溃了 |
[19:20] | I don’t know if they knew that I was crying | 我不清楚他们是否知道我在哭 |
[19:22] | or if they thought that I was choking, | 还是觉得我当时在哽咽 |
[19:23] | but I was pretty much doing both. | 但我当时差不多两样都做了 |
[19:26] | Never in my career have I…cried | 在我的职业生涯中 我从未 |
[19:29] | while delivering news to a family. | 在通知患者家属时哭过 |
[19:30] | It is unprofessional, | 这很不专业 |
[19:31] | and honestly, it is embarrassing. | 老实说 也非常丢人 |
[19:33] | And after all we saw in the war, all that loss, | 我们在战争中见过那么多去世的人 |
[19:36] | and this kindergarten teacher that I barely knew | 但这位我几乎不认识的幼儿园老师 |
[19:38] | just…broke me. | 让我崩溃了 |
[19:43] | Because, uh… | 因为 |
[19:44] | Because COVID. | 因为新冠病毒 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:49] | You’ve been through a lot, Teddy, | 你经历了太多打击 泰迪 |
[19:50] | and you just came back, and it is Meredith. | 刚刚恢复过来 而这是梅瑞狄斯 |
[19:54] | If something goes wrong… | 如果出了什么错 |
[19:55] | I might not recover. | 我可能恢复不过来 |
[20:00] | Can you page Dr. Ndugu for me, please? | 你能帮我呼叫一下恩都古医生吗 |
[20:28] | Dr. Shepherd, I’ve worked with a lot of neurosurgeons. | 谢博德医生 我跟许多神经外科医生合作过 |
[20:31] | None of them were as good as you. | 没人像你一样好 |
[20:33] | One millimeter in the wrong direction, | 方向上偏差一毫米 |
[20:35] | and I end this kid’s career. | 我就终结了这孩子的职业 |
[20:38] | That’s what Tom said. | 这话是汤姆说的 |
[20:39] | That is what he said, | 这话他是说过 |
[20:40] | and that’s what I said. | 我也说过 |
[20:41] | But you are Amelia Shepherd. | 但你是艾米莉娅·谢博德 |
[20:46] | So you got this. | 所以你一定行 |
[21:05] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[21:08] | She’s getting ready to crush it. | 她在为成功手术做准备 |
[21:15] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[21:17] | – Yeah, you’ll be joining me. – Okay. | -是的 你将和我一起手术 -好的 |
[21:20] | She’s not just your family or Maggie’s. | 她不仅是你或麦琪的家人 |
[21:22] | She’s mine. She’s everyone’s. | 她也是我的 是所有人的家人 |
[21:24] | So, she’s gonna have two of the finest | 所以 她将有两位全国最好的 |
[21:26] | cardiovascular surgeons in the country, | 心血管外科医生替她手术 |
[21:28] | and we’re not gonna think about | 我们不会去想 |
[21:29] | what she means to us or to everyone. | 她对我们或对大家意味着什么 |
[21:31] | We are gonna help each other do what we know how to do, | 我们会帮助对方做好我们已知的事 |
[21:34] | and we will watch each other’s every move. | 我们会留意对方一举一动 |
[21:37] | No ego. There’s no question that’s too stupid to ask. | 没什么自尊心 没什么不能问的蠢问题 |
[21:40] | It’s just about the work, | 这只是为了工作 |
[21:42] | and we are going to remove this clot. | 我们要清除这个血栓 |
[21:44] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:45] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[21:49] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[21:50] | Ultrasound? | 超声波 |
[21:56] | Ellis draws this picture of us. | 爱丽丝画了一幅我们的画 |
[21:58] | I’m in a wedding dress. | 我穿着婚纱 |
[21:59] | And then you’re in a suit. | 你穿着西装 |
[22:00] | I showed her the Post-it Note, but she just… | 我给她看了那张便利贴 但她 |
[22:03] | – Hates it. – Hates it. | -不喜欢 -不喜欢 |
[22:05] | She feels robbed. | 她觉得一点都不神圣 |
[22:06] | Well, she gets that from my mother. | 她这点遗传了我妈 |
[22:18] | You hate weddings. | 你讨厌婚礼 |
[22:19] | I hate weddings. | 我讨厌婚礼 |
[22:22] | But I would give this to her if I could. | 但如果可以 我愿意为了她举办婚礼 |
[22:26] | What do you want me to promise? | 你希望我作何承诺 |
[22:28] | To torture yourself less. | 少折磨自己一点 |
[22:44] | I don’t want to leave the kids. | 我不想离开孩子们 |
[22:47] | I don’t want you to leave the kids. | 我不想让你离开孩子们 |
[23:01] | Hey, Zola. | 你好 佐拉 |
[23:03] | Your math teacher said you signed out of class early today. | 你的数学老师说你今天早退了 |
[23:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:13] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[23:15] | I’m mad. | 我很生气 |
[23:17] | – At someone at school? – At everything. | -气学校里某个人吗 -生气所有事 |
[23:22] | Did you see the news, about the protests? | 你看到关于抗议的新闻了吗 |
[23:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[23:27] | When my teachers try to talk about it, | 当我的老师们试图谈起此事时 |
[23:29] | they get really weird and seem scared to say anything. | 他们变得很奇怪 似乎什么都不敢说 |
[23:32] | That happens. | 这种情况很常见 |
[23:34] | Do you want to go to a protest? | 你想去参加抗议活动吗 |
[23:36] | I could take you. | 我可以带你去 |
[23:37] | I don’t want to go without my mom. | 妈妈不在 我不想去 |
[23:40] | She’d be mad, too. | 她也会愤怒的 |
[23:41] | But she doesn’t even know what’s happening. | 但她甚至都不知道发生了什么 |
[23:43] | She says she works at the best hospital with the best doctors. | 她说她在最好的医院和最好的医生一起工作 |
[23:46] | She does. We do. | 她说得对 我们是的 |
[23:48] | Then why isn’t she home? | 那她为什么还没有痊愈回家 |
[23:51] | You know Dr. Fox? | 你知道福克斯医生吧 |
[23:53] | She told me to try something | 她告诉我 在非常难过时 |
[23:57] | when I’m really upset that really helped. | 可以试着这样 真的很有帮助 |
[23:59] | What? | 什么 |
[24:01] | Screaming. | 大声喊叫 |
[24:03] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[24:04] | It’ll wake up the baby. | 会把宝宝吵醒的 |
[24:05] | It’s okay. It’s time for his bottle anyway. | 没关系的 他也是时候该喝奶了 |
[24:07] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:11] | Come on. Shake it off. Ready? | 来吧 都甩掉 准备好了吗 |
[24:13] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[24:33] | Your CT shows what’s called a rectus sheath hematoma. | 你的CT显示有腹直肌鞘血肿 |
[24:36] | It’s when you have bleeding | 当你的中腹部肌肉下 |
[24:37] | under your middle abdominal muscles. | 有出血时就会这样 |
[24:39] | Banged myself up good, didn’t I? | 把自己伤得还挺惨 对吗 |
[24:41] | And your blood counts are a little low, | 而且你的血细胞计数有点低 |
[24:43] | so we’ll need to watch you overnight | 所以我们需要你留夜观察 |
[24:45] | to make sure the bleeding doesn’t get worse. | 以确保出血情况不会恶化 |
[24:47] | Well, your tib/fib fracture should heal nicely without surgery, | 你的胫骨腓骨骨折不用手术就能痊愈 |
[24:50] | but we’re gonna need | 但我们需要 |
[24:51] | to put you in a cast before you’re discharged, | 在你出院前给你打石膏 |
[24:52] | which you’ll have to be in for about six weeks. | 你大概需要戴六周左右 |
[24:54] | Mm, I can make brittle from a chair. | 我可以坐在椅子上做花生糖 |
[24:59] | Must take a lot of peanuts to make what you made as a lawyer. | 一定需要很多花生才能赚到你做律师的钱 |
[25:01] | I-I’d need a factory for that. | 得有个工厂才够 |
[25:06] | You think I’m crazy, don’t you? | 你觉得我疯了是吗 |
[25:09] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[25:10] | There was this poem I read in high school. | 我在高中时读过一首诗 |
[25:13] | This lady stood near a cliff, | 一个女人站在悬崖附近 |
[25:15] | afraid to get close to the edge for a better view | 不敢为了更好的视野靠近边缘 |
[25:17] | because she thought she might fall. | 因为她觉得自己可能会掉下去 |
[25:20] | But then someone pushed her. | 但有人推了她一把 |
[25:22] | Was the poem about murder? | 这首诗是关于谋杀的吗 |
[25:24] | No, because she didn’t fall — | 不 因为她并没有掉下去 |
[25:27] | she flew. | 她飞起来了 |
[25:29] | The cliff was a metaphor — | 悬崖只是比喻 |
[25:31] | it’s what we’re afraid will happen. | 我们担心会发生的事 |
[25:33] | There’s so much the world tells us we need | 这个世界告诉我们 我们需要很多东西 |
[25:35] | that we don’t really need. | 其实我们并不需要 |
[25:38] | Couldn’t see it until I took the jump — | 直到跳下去你才能看清 |
[25:40] | isssh… | 那个… |
[25:43] | beautiful… | 美丽的… |
[25:44] | Shhhhome– | 家… |
[25:49] | Pulse is thready. | 脉搏微弱 |
[25:52] | Hematoma’s expanding. | 血肿在扩大 |
[25:53] | She’s actively bleeding. | 她在持续流血 |
[25:54] | Let’s get her to the OR. | 送她去手术室 |
[25:55] | We’re coming up to the OR! | 我们要去手术室了 |
[26:04] | Stent looks patent after the procedure. | 术后支架看起来没有问题 |
[26:06] | And liver enzymes? The creatinine? | 肝酶怎么样 肌酐呢 |
[26:08] | Already improving. | 已经有好转了 |
[26:09] | Then why isn’t she waking up? | 那她为什么还没有醒来 |
[26:11] | – It takes time. – We have given her time. | -需要时间 -我们给过她时间了 |
[26:12] | We have given her time, and every test and every treatment. | 我们给了她时间 给她做了各种检查和治疗 |
[26:15] | We removed that clot perfectly — perfectly — | 我们完美地清除了血块 |
[26:18] | and she’s still not waking up, | 她还是没有醒过来 |
[26:19] | and she’s still not improving, and she’s still not going home. | 还是没有好转 还是不能回家 |
[26:21] | – Why isn’t she? – Altman, there is — | -为什么呢 -阿尔特曼 这… |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. I-I can’t. | 对不起 我不行了 |
[26:23] | I have to take a walk. | 我得出去走走 |
[26:31] | More suction. | 抽吸一下 |
[26:34] | Ah, there’s the inferior epigastric artery. | 这里就是腹壁下动脉 |
[26:37] | Hemostat. | 止血钳 |
[26:39] | Yeah, looks like she’ll live to skate another day. | 看来她还能活下去玩滑板 |
[26:42] | 2-0 silk. | 2-0缝线 |
[26:44] | You know how a pearl is formed, Schmitt? | 你知道珍珠是怎么形成的吗 施密特 |
[26:47] | Should I? | 我应该知道吗 |
[26:49] | It all starts | 一切都始于 |
[26:50] | with one very irritating grain of sand. | 一粒令人非常恼火的沙子 |
[26:55] | The oyster doesn’t like it, | 牡蛎不喜欢它 |
[26:57] | wants to keep its shell pristine. | 想要保持外壳的原始状态 |
[27:00] | So, to get rid of the sand, | 因此 为了摆脱沙子 |
[27:02] | the oyster coats it with the inner layer of its shell. | 牡蛎用壳的内层来包裹它 |
[27:06] | Then we’re gonna tie off the collateral while we’re in there. | 趁着在里面 把旁边的伤口也缝合好 |
[27:09] | Good. | 不错 |
[27:10] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[27:12] | But that just makes the sand bigger. | 但这只会让沙子变大 |
[27:15] | And even more annoying to the oyster. | 使牡蛎变得更加烦恼 |
[27:17] | So, the oyster just | 所以 牡蛎只能 |
[27:19] | keeps adding layer after layer, | 不断地增加一层又一层 |
[27:23] | until…A pearl. | 直到…沙子变成珍珠 |
[27:27] | Lap pads. | 纱布 |
[27:28] | So, I’m the sand, | 所以 我是沙子 |
[27:30] | and you’re trying to transform me? | 而你想改造我 |
[27:32] | The story wasn’t about you, Schmitt. | 这个故事不是关于你的 施密特 |
[27:34] | The pandemic is the sand, | 沙子指的是疫情 |
[27:36] | and it’s pushed its way into all of our homes, | 它侵入了我们所有的家庭 |
[27:40] | but it doesn’t mean it has to ruin everything. | 但这并不意味着它要毁掉一切 |
[27:44] | Maybe it is an opportunity to transform. | 也许这是一个转变的机会 |
[27:48] | Maybe Erika here has the right idea. | 也许艾瑞卡的想法是对的 |
[27:51] | I guess that’s what Jo Wilson’s doing, right? | 我想这就是乔·威尔逊在做的 对吧 |
[27:54] | Now, why would you bring up losing one of my best surgeons | 你为什么要在我开心的时候提起我要失去 |
[27:56] | when I just got to my happy place? | 我最好之一的外科医生这件事 |
[28:00] | Goodness. | 老天 |
[28:04] | Goodbye, tumor. | 再见 肿瘤 |
[28:06] | You two really are co-dependent. | 你俩还真是相互依赖 |
[28:10] | She ask you to chaperone? | 她让你来监督 |
[28:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[28:13] | Just living vicariously. | 只是间接感受 |
[28:16] | You here to chaperone? | 你是来监督的 |
[28:17] | No. | 不是 |
[28:19] | Don’t tell her I said this, | 不要告诉她我说过这话 |
[28:20] | but Shepherd’s fun to watch in there. | 但看谢博德做手术很享受 |
[28:22] | Elegant, focused, confident. | 优雅 专注 自信 |
[28:24] | Pippen to my Jordan. | 很对我的胃口 |
[28:27] | What do you hear about Meredith? | 你知道梅瑞狄斯的情况了吗 |
[28:28] | Uh, I don’t. | 没有 |
[28:29] | Uh, I…don’t. | 不知道 |
[28:32] | I largely try to avoid that entire wing of the hospital | 我尽量避开医院的那一侧 |
[28:34] | because — God. | 因为 老天 |
[28:38] | When is it just too much, Lincoln? | 什么时候才算过头 林肯 |
[28:42] | When do we get to scream at God? | 我们什么时候可以对着上帝喊叫 |
[28:44] | When do we get to open a bottle of Scotch | 我们什么时候才能开一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[28:45] | and pour him a giant God-sized glass, | 给他满上巨大一杯 |
[28:47] | push it across the table, and when he’s too drunk to smite us, | 推到桌子对面 等他醉到无法揍我们时 |
[28:50] | just scream… | 就大喊 |
[28:53] | “What kind of a sick joke is this?” | “这开得是哪门子变态玩笑” |
[28:59] | I don’t get how kids still get cancer during all this. | 我不懂为什么疫情期间孩子们还会得癌症 |
[29:04] | What kind of a sick joke is this? | 这开得是哪门子变态玩笑 |
[29:09] | Is she awake? | 她醒了吗 |
[29:11] | No. | 没有 |
[29:13] | What if we did something wrong? | 万一我们做错什么了呢 |
[29:15] | You didn’t. | 你没做错 |
[29:16] | What if we caused the clot to break off | 万一我们导致血块破裂 |
[29:17] | and now she’s having a massive stroke? | 让她大面积中风了呢 |
[29:19] | Teddy, there’s nothing that indicates any of that, okay? | 泰迪 没有任何迹象表明如此 好吗 |
[29:21] | Then why isn’t she awake? | 那为什么她还没有醒过来 |
[29:25] | Teddy, breathe, okay? | 泰迪 保持呼吸好吗 |
[29:27] | Just — Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[29:28] | Listen, hold my hand. | 听着 握住我的手 |
[29:29] | Can you feel my hand? | 你能感觉到我的手吗 |
[29:32] | Okay. Just feel that and just concentrate on that. | 握住我的手并专注于此 |
[29:34] | Concentrate on the weight of my hand on your hand. | 专注于我的手掌在你手里的重量 |
[29:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:40] | No. No. No. | 不行 |
[29:42] | – Owen, please — – Teddy, no. | -欧文 求你了 -泰迪 不行 |
[29:46] | Listen, I’m here. | 听着 我在这里 |
[29:47] | I am here with you. | 我就在这里陪着你 |
[29:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:51] | But you need to feel this, Teddy. | 但你要感受这一切 泰迪 |
[29:53] | Just feel it. | 用心去感受 |
[30:10] | Dr. Webber, maybe you should go. | 韦伯医生 也许你应该离开 |
[30:12] | – Why? – Because it’s only my first day, | -为什么 -因为今天是我上班的第一天 |
[30:14] | and I want to try something that could very well get me fired. | 但我想尝试一件很可能会让我被辞退的事情 |
[30:19] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[30:20] | Well, at least hear the man out. | 至少你听他把话说完 |
[30:22] | I’ve heard. | 我听过了 |
[30:24] | Zola is already traumatized. | 佐拉已经心灵受创了 |
[30:26] | I am not bringing her to the hospital. | 我不会把她带去医院的 |
[30:28] | We need to do something, Maggie. | 我们必须做些什么 麦琪 |
[30:30] | Hearing her daughter, feeling her? | 让她听见她的女儿讲话 感受她的存在 |
[30:32] | Maybe it could help. | 有可能会帮助她醒过来 |
[30:33] | Winston, if your mother or my mother | 温斯顿 如果你的母亲或者我的母亲 |
[30:35] | could have stayed and lived, | 能够留存于人世间 |
[30:36] | they would have stayed and lived, | 她们会选择活下来 |
[30:38] | but people don’t just decide. | 但这不由她们决定 |
[30:40] | It’s not a choice. | 生死不是一种选择 |
[30:42] | Our mothers were terminally ill, | 我们的母亲都是绝症病人 |
[30:44] | but Meredith… | 但梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:46] | we have fixed the only thing we found that was wrong. | 我们已经解决了唯一发现的问题 |
[30:52] | It’s too much to put on a child. | 这对一个孩子来说太残忍了 |
[30:53] | All she’ll know is that she’s coming to see her mom, | 她只需要知道她是来看她妈妈的 |
[30:55] | which she wants to do anyway, and Meredith’s negative now. | 这也是她想做的 而且梅瑞狄斯是新冠阴性 |
[30:57] | It’s safe. Maggie, you know good and well | 是安全的 麦琪 你清楚地知道 |
[31:00] | that there is a psychological component to recovery. | 心理因素在痊愈过程中能起到作用 |
[31:02] | I’ve seen it again and again. | 我见过无数次 |
[31:04] | I have, too. | 我也见过 |
[31:05] | Well, don’t you think it’s at least worth trying? | 你难道不觉得这值得一试吗 |
[31:07] | Maggie, whether it works or it doesn’t, | 麦琪 无论这次尝试成功与否 |
[31:09] | at least Zola gets to see her mom again. | 佐拉都至少能见到她的妈妈 |
[31:14] | Let me call you back. | 我等一下再打给你 |
[31:19] | I want to go. | 我想去 |
[31:20] | I want to see Mommy. | 我想去见妈妈 |
[31:32] | You got it? | 你取出来了吗 |
[31:34] | All of it? | 全都取出来了吗 |
[31:35] | All of it. | 全都取出来了 |
[31:37] | And my arms? | 那我的手臂呢 |
[31:40] | You show us. | 你试试看 |
[31:50] | Alright, you get some rest. | 好了 你休息一下吧 |
[31:55] | Okay. I need Scout. | 我需要见斯考特 |
[31:56] | I know. We haven’t even been gone that long. | 我知道 我们从来没离开他这么久 |
[31:59] | – I miss him, too. – Ooh, no, my boobs hurt. | -我也想他 -我的胸好痛 |
[32:01] | I need to nurse or pum | 我需要喂奶或者吸奶 |
[32:03] | Or both. | 或者都需要 |
[32:04] | And let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[32:06] | Bandage is clean and dry and intact. | 绷带干净干燥而且完好无损 |
[32:09] | No evidence of bleeding. | 没有出血的迹象 |
[32:10] | How’s your pain, Erika? | 你的痛怎么样了 艾瑞卡 |
[32:11] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 没有什么我不能忍受的 |
[32:13] | How long until I can work again? | 还要多久我才能回去工作 |
[32:15] | Well, you’ll be back in brittle business in no time. | 你马上就能回去做花生糖的生意了 |
[32:19] | I meant work-work, not brittle. | 我是说正经工作 不是做花生糖 |
[32:21] | At least, if anyone’s hiring. | 如果还有公司在招人的话 |
[32:23] | To the job you hate? | 去做你不喜欢的工作吗 |
[32:24] | To the job that keeps me alive and in one piece, | 去做一份能让我安全活着的工作 |
[32:27] | and keeps my kids fed. | 并能养活我的孩子 |
[32:29] | Quarantine was a nice vacation, | 隔离生活是个美好的假期 |
[32:31] | but I can’t live in the clouds. | 但我不能一直活在幻想里 |
[32:32] | I need to be realistic. | 我必须面对现实 |
[32:34] | God, what was I thinking? | 天呐 我在想什么 |
[32:37] | That this world had more to offer. | 这个世界还有很多等着你去发现 |
[32:40] | Oh, Erika. | 艾瑞卡 |
[32:43] | You know, that — that feeling | 你知道 那种感觉 |
[32:45] | that you have to keep going no matter what, | 无论如何都必须继续前进 |
[32:47] | that it’s all on your shoulders — | 一切责任都落在了你的肩上 |
[32:50] | it’s something that we’re taught as women, | 这是我们作为女性一直被灌输的想法 |
[32:55] | as Black women. | 尤其作为黑人女性 |
[32:56] | And I’m guilty of it. | 我对此感到愧疚 |
[32:58] | And the pressure to keep this place running? | 让这家医院持续运营的压力 |
[33:01] | I never used to take any breaks. | 我以前从不休息 |
[33:05] | I never used to let down my guard. | 从不卸下防备 |
[33:06] | I never — I never took breaks. | 我从不休息 |
[33:10] | And then I had a heart attack in my 40s. | 以至于我40岁的时候就犯了心脏病 |
[33:13] | “Rest” Is not a dirty word. | 休息并不是一个不好的词 |
[33:16] | Rest is…not laziness, | 休息不代表懒惰 |
[33:19] | no matter what you’re told | 不管你被怎样教育 |
[33:20] | or how many times you’re told it. | 或者你被教育了多少次 |
[33:22] | Rest — Rest is love. | 休息代表着爱意 |
[33:25] | Rest is peace. | 休息是平静 |
[33:29] | Rest is a beautiful model for your children. | 学会休息是在为你的孩子树立良好榜样 |
[33:34] | And I was… | 而我之前 |
[33:35] | forgetting again until I met you. | 把这些都忘记了 直到遇见了你 |
[33:42] | So, don’t be too quick to give up on your joy. | 所以别太急着放弃你的兴趣 |
[33:45] | You can…make it your revolution. | 你可以把它当成一场自我革新 |
[33:57] | It’s the smallest one that we have. | 这是我们有的最小尺码了 |
[33:58] | Who’s it for? | 这是给谁的 |
[33:59] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[34:02] | Eh, and don’t worry — | 别担心 |
[34:03] | I won’t tell anyone it’s from you. | 我不会告诉别人这是你给我的 |
[34:05] | Fine with me if you do. | 我不介意你告诉别人 |
[35:01] | Now, go on. | 现在进去吧 |
[35:02] | She’s waiting for you. | 她在等着你 |
[35:04] | Hey, if you change your mind, it’s alright. | 如果你改变主意了也没关系 |
[35:07] | It’s okay if you’re scared. | 感到害怕很正常 |
[35:12] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[35:16] | It — It’s me. | 是我 |
[35:18] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[35:21] | It’s Zozo. | 我是佐拉 |
[35:26] | I miss you so much. | 我非常想你 |
[35:38] | I got your page. | 你呼我了 |
[35:41] | My answer is no. | 我的答案是不行 |
[35:44] | Did you forget that you already told me that? | 你忘了你已经告诉过我了吗 |
[35:46] | No. I will not be making you keep a job | 没有 我不会逼你做一份 |
[35:50] | that no longer fulfills you. | 不再让你感到满足的工作 |
[35:52] | What about all of the — the surgeons that you’re losing? | 那些你正在失去的外科医生呢 |
[35:55] | Do you want me to change my mind? | 你想让我改变主意吗 |
[35:57] | No. | 不是 |
[35:57] | Look, all non-emergency surgeries | 听着 所有的非紧急手术 |
[36:00] | are non-existent anymore, | 都不存在了 |
[36:02] | and if I have to hire a new general surgeon, | 如果我要招一个新的普通外科医生 |
[36:05] | I will, but that’s not your problem. | 我会去招的 但那不是你的问题 |
[36:07] | – That’s mine. – I will help you find anyone to — | -是我的问题 -我会帮你去找 |
[36:12] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[36:14] | Just love it, Wilson. | 爱你所爱吧 威尔逊 |
[36:16] | Love it with every part of you. | 全身心地去爱 |
[36:27] | How’s the, uh, peanut brittle woman doing? | 那个花生糖女人怎么样了 |
[36:30] | Heard you had to rush her into surgery. | 听说你不得不赶紧给她做手术 |
[36:31] | Nico, I think you’re standing on a cliff and you’re scared. | 尼克 我觉得你正站在悬崖边 感到很害怕 |
[36:35] | Sounds a little crazy because you’re never scared of anything, | 听起来有点不可思议 因为你什么都不怕 |
[36:37] | but me having a little space in your apartment — | 但是我在你的公寓里占用一点空间 |
[36:41] | it’s not the end of the world. | 不是世界末日 |
[36:43] | Doesn’t mean I’ll never leave. | 不是说我就不走了 |
[36:45] | It doesn’t mean that we’re getting married. | 不是说我们就要结婚了 |
[36:48] | It just — It means that you’re carving out | 只是 只是说你划出 |
[36:51] | a small amount of room for me. | 一点点空间给我 |
[36:55] | Well, move in with me. | 搬来和我住 |
[36:59] | You’re right. I guard my own space out of habit | 你说得对 我习惯性地捍卫我的空间 |
[37:01] | because it makes me feels safe, but safe from what? You? | 因为这让我觉得安全 但为了防范什么呢 你吗 |
[37:07] | I love you, Levi. | 我爱你 李维 |
[37:11] | So just… | 所以… |
[37:12] | move in with me. | 搬来和我住 |
[37:14] | Oh, I just — I just remembered I can’t come over tonight. | 我刚 我刚想起来我今晚不能过来 |
[37:17] | Jo is really sad about Jackson leaving. | 杰克森离开了 乔很难过 |
[37:20] | She is? What? | 她什么 |
[37:21] | Yeah, and I-I promised her that I’d hang out. | 是啊 我 我答应过她要陪她 |
[37:24] | But…great talk. | 不过…聊得很愉快 |
[37:26] | Levi! | 李维 |
[37:27] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:32] | Bailey said yes! | 贝利同意了 |
[37:33] | Great. What are we watching? | 太好了 我们今晚看什么 |
[37:34] | Wait, what happened to Nico night? | 等等 尼克晚上有什么事吗 |
[37:36] | – Oh, he’s, uh — he’s busy. – He’s standing right over there. | -他 他很忙 -他就站在那里 |
[37:38] | Yeah, yeah. I said, “What are we watching?” | 对 对 我问 “我们晚上看什么” |
[37:46] | Easy there, kiddos! | 小心 孩子们 |
[37:47] | Oh, alright. | 好的 |
[37:48] | Yeah. Cool fort. | 很酷的堡垒啊 |
[37:50] | You got room for one more? | 还有地方再加一个人吗 |
[37:52] | What’s the password? | 密码是什么 |
[37:54] | – Rainbow Donkey? – Nope! | -彩虹驴 -不对 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna go check on Scout. | 我去看看斯考特 |
[37:57] | He just ate. | 他刚吃过 |
[37:58] | Little thing was out in about 10 seconds. | 这小家伙十秒就睡着了 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry, was I supposed to keep him up? | 抱歉 我要让他醒着吗 |
[38:04] | Uh, Mom? What — What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你 你在这干嘛 |
[38:05] | Did Zola wake up Mommy? | 佐拉把妈妈叫醒了吗 |
[38:07] | – What? – She went to try and wake up Mommy. | -什么 -她去医院试着叫醒妈妈了 |
[38:11] | Did something happen with Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯出事了吗 |
[38:28] | No change in her mentation. | 她的状态没有变化 |
[38:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:31] | Well, it’s something. | 这也算是成功了 |
[38:33] | And no matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[38:35] | you did something, | 你都做了一些事 |
[38:37] | and I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[38:38] | I want her to live. | 我想要她活下去 |
[38:42] | I haven’t met her yet. | 我还没见过她呢 |
[38:44] | And she’s… | 她… |
[38:46] | she’s not just Maggie’s sister. | 她不只是麦琪的姐姐 |
[38:49] | She’s Dr. Meredith Grey. | 她还是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[38:52] | So she lives, right? | 她会活下来 是吗 |
[38:55] | Please God. | 求求上帝 |
[38:59] | Please God. | 求求上帝 |
[39:00] | Those moments, when everything fades away, | 那些时刻 当一切都消逝的时刻 |
[39:03] | you’re at your best. | 你处在最佳状态 |
[39:07] | But there’s a problem with disappearing into the work — | 只是沉浸在工作里有一个问题 |
[39:11] | you can’t save every patient. | 你无法救活每一个病人 |
[39:13] | It was Richard and Winston’s idea. | 这是理查德和温斯顿的主意 |
[39:15] | What? | 什么 |
[39:21] | It’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[39:23] | And when I was checking Ellis’ homework, | 我检查爱丽丝的家庭作业时发现 |
[39:25] | she was actually doing pretty well. | 她其实做得挺不错的 |
[39:29] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[39:30] | I don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[39:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:32] | I need this year to get better. | 我需要今年好起来 |
[39:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:40] | What happened? Is she okay? | 怎么回事 她还好吗 |
[39:41] | Yes. Yeah, she’s the same. | 对 对 老样子 |
[39:43] | What? | 什么 |
[39:44] | Why — Why’d you bring Zola? | 为什么 为什么要带佐拉过来 |
[39:46] | I couldn’t think of a better idea. | 我想不出更好的办法来 |
[39:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:50] | I can’t breathe. | 我透不过气来了 |
[39:54] | I’m so sorry. I-I should’ve told you. | 很抱歉 我 我应该告诉你的 |
[39:56] | You were in surgery. | 你在做手术 |
[39:58] | I need her to live. | 我需要她活下去 |
[40:01] | I need her to live. | 我需要她活下去 |
[40:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[40:07] | Please, I need her to live. | 求求你 我需要她活下去 |
[40:08] | What? Did something happen? What? | 怎么 有情况吗 怎么了 |
[40:12] | All of it. | 各种情况 |
[40:13] | Just all of it just… | 就是各种情况… |
[40:16] | All of it happened. | 发生了各种情况 |
[40:19] | And if surgery is all you have, | 如果你的生活只有手术 |
[40:21] | no matter how great you are, | 不管你技术多么精湛 |
[40:23] | eventually, you’re going to disintegrate. | 最终 你会四分五裂 |
[40:32] | It’s not time yet. | 还没到时候 |
[40:35] | There’s no pain here. | 这里没有痛苦 |
[40:38] | You want to know a secret? | 你想知道一个秘密吗 |
[40:43] | I even miss the pain. | 我甚至怀念痛苦 |
[40:52] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[40:56] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[40:59] | It’s not your time yet. | 你的大限还没到 |
[41:03] | Our kids need you. | 我们的孩子需要你 |
[41:08] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[41:09] | Mom, Ellis keeps coming into my bed at night, | 妈妈 爱丽丝晚上老来我的床上 |
[41:13] | the way I would come into yours. | 就像我总是去你的床上那样 |
[41:15] | At first, I thought it was annoying, | 一开始我觉得很烦 |
[41:17] | but now, I tell her she can come in my bed whenever she wants. | 但现在 我告诉她 只要她随时可以来我床上 |
[41:22] | And sometimes, I let Bailey come in, too. | 有时 我也会让贝利来 |
[41:25] | But he sleeps on pillows on the floor, | 但他睡在地上的枕头上 |
[41:28] | but I always cover him with a blanket. | 但我总是会给他盖一条毯子 |
[41:32] | That’s so nice of you, Zozo. | 你人真好 佐佐 |
[41:35] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[41:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:53] | As nice as it is to lose all your worries, | 虽然没了担忧很美好 |
[41:56] | you also lose the good. | 但同时你也失去了美好的事物 |
[41:59] | I love you so much, Mommy. | 我好爱你 妈妈 |
[42:00] | We love you so much. | 我们好爱你 |
[42:03] | We love you so much. | 我们好爱你 |
[42:06] | You’re awake. | 你醒来了 |
[42:12] | And if you hope to have any kind of life worth living… | 如果你希望过一种有意义的人生… |
[42:15] | We love you, Zozo. | 我们爱你 佐佐 |
[42:18] | …you’re definitely going to need the good. | …你肯定需要美好的事物 |