时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | In some residency programs, | 在一些住院医师项目中 |
[00:10] | graduating surgeons get a wooden chair, | 顺利毕业的医生会得到一张木椅子 |
[00:13] | emblazoned with the emblem of their program. | 椅子上有项目标志 |
[00:32] | When those residents become attendings, | 当住院医师成为主治医生 |
[00:34] | the chair usually goes in their office, | 椅子通常会搬到他们办公室 |
[00:36] | where it collects dust for the rest of their careers. | 这把椅子就在他们往后的职业生涯里积尘灰 |
[00:39] | Relax. And come off the mouthpiece. | 放松 可以不用含了 |
[00:45] | Well, don’t just stare at me. Did I pass? | 别盯着我 我通过了吗 |
[00:48] | Not only did you pass, | 你不仅通过了 |
[00:49] | but your lung capacity is 50% greater than we’d expect. | 还比预料的肺功能水平要高出百分之五十 |
[00:53] | And your sats are consistently in the high 90s. | 血氧也稳定保持在九十左右 |
[00:55] | Mer, you killed it. | 梅 大获全胜啊 |
[00:57] | So, as long as your labs check out, we’re kicking you out. | 只要化验报告出来没事 我们就赶你走了 |
[01:01] | Are you happy? | 高兴吗 |
[01:02] | I am happy. I’m just not sure I believe you. | 我可高兴了 我只是不太相信你 |
[01:05] | We are going to have this framed. | 我们得把这报告裱起来 |
[01:06] | Well, I am. I’m having it framed. | 我来 我给裱起来 |
[01:08] | You give your program years of your life, | 数年时间在项目中学习 |
[01:11] | your sweat, your tears, | 挥洒汗水泪水 |
[01:13] | and in my case, at least, your blood, | 而我还洒了热血 |
[01:15] | and your program gives you a chair. | 到头来这项目给了你一把椅子 |
[01:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[01:18] | Give me some good news. Is it happening? | 给我好消息 是真的吗 |
[01:20] | Is it finally happening? | 终于痊愈了吗 |
[01:21] | Yeah, looks like it’s finally happening. | 是的 看来是痊愈了 |
[01:24] | Perez, let’s get a clap-out ready. | 普瑞兹 准备好鼓掌欢送 |
[01:27] | And you know what? Keep it quiet. | 不过要保密 |
[01:29] | I want it to be a surprise. | 我想给她个惊喜 |
[01:31] | Understood. I know how to handle a queen. | 遵命 我知道如何伺候女王 |
[01:35] | DeLuca took such good care of her. | 德卢卡把她照顾得多好 |
[01:38] | We need to tell her about DeLuca. | 我们得告诉她德卢卡的事 |
[01:41] | I wish he could see this. | 多希望他能看到这一幕 |
[01:45] | Maybe he can. | 也许他能看到 |
[01:51] | I suppose it’s a nice tradition, | 这应该是个好传统吧 |
[01:53] | if you’re into that sort of thing. | 如果你喜欢这类东西 |
[01:55] | And if you want a constant reminder | 如果你想要一直被提醒 |
[01:56] | of the hell you went through to get here. | 这一路上走过的艰难困苦 |
[02:07] | Hey, you okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:09] | Yeah. Sorry. I just, uh — | 没事 抱歉 我只是 |
[02:11] | I needed a minute to… | 我需要点时间来 |
[02:15] | Meredith’s going home. | 梅瑞狄斯要出院了 |
[02:18] | She’s going home. | 她要回家了 |
[02:18] | I mean, I haven’t had good news since forever, | 太久没有这么好的消息了 |
[02:20] | and I-I know that we are still in the thick of things, | 我知道现在疫情依旧严峻 |
[02:23] | but we’re finally getting a handle on how to treat this. | 但我们终于有了治疗新冠的眉目了 |
[02:26] | I actually feel hope. | 我看到了希望 |
[02:29] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:32] | – I’m ready. Let’s go. Okay. – Okay. | -准备好了 我们走吧 -好的 |
[02:34] | – Sorry. Sorry. – Sorry. Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[02:36] | – Sorry. After you. Okay. – No, sor– Okay. | -抱歉 你先走 -不 抱歉 好的 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:11] | Scout is dressed and chewing on his plastic cat. | 斯考特换好衣服了 在啃塑料猫猫玩具 |
[03:15] | It is a giraffe. | 那是长颈鹿 |
[03:17] | I used to get dressed. | 我以前也会穿得整整齐齐 |
[03:19] | Clothes are overrated. | 服装被高估了 |
[03:21] | Says the man leaving for work. | 你可是穿戴整齐准备去上班了 |
[03:23] | You sure you don’t want to help Ellis | 确定不想留下来 |
[03:24] | with some finger painting? | 跟爱丽丝玩手指画 |
[03:26] | No, I’m good with work. | 不 我还是去上班 |
[03:27] | If Nico ever sends me those post-op scans. | 如果尼克能把术后的片子发给我 |
[03:30] | I used to get texts about post-op scans. | 我以前也能收到术后的片子 |
[03:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:37] | – What? – Oh, my God! | -怎么了 -天啊 |
[03:38] | Mer’s pulmonary function tests | 梅的肺功能测试结果 |
[03:40] | show a total lung capacity of almost 4 liters. | 她的肺流量接近四公升 |
[03:42] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[03:43] | And aren’t her other numbers good enough | 她的其他的指标够好吗 |
[03:45] | to send her home instead of rehab? | 能不去疗养院直接回家吗 |
[03:47] | What if she comes home? | 如果她能回家呢 |
[03:49] | What if she finally comes home? | 如果她终于能回家了 |
[03:52] | Oh, my God. Oh…my…God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:54] | Oh, my God. What if she finally comes home? | 天啊 如果她终于能回家了 |
[03:56] | This place is a dump. | 看到这垃圾堆 |
[03:57] | She is gonna report us for child abuse. | 她不得去告我们虐童 |
[03:58] | What — What? Hang on. Hang — | 什么 等等 |
[03:59] | Look, if you start now, it’s gonna take Ellis | 如果你现在开始收拾 |
[04:01] | all of five minutes to undo the whole thing. | 爱丽丝只需要五分钟帮你恢复原样 |
[04:02] | How about I go to the hospital, confirm the good news, | 不如我先去医院 确认好消息 |
[04:05] | and I’ll call you with an update? | 再打过来告诉你 |
[04:07] | – That’s a good idea. – Good. | -这个想法好 -好的 |
[04:09] | Yes. I will see you later. | 好的 晚点见 |
[04:12] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[04:17] | Why aren’t you going? | 你怎么还不走 |
[04:18] | – Because you’re crying. – No, no. | -因为你在哭 -不是 |
[04:19] | This — This is gonna happen all day. | 我一整天都会这样 |
[04:21] | Just go, go. | 你走吧 走 |
[04:22] | Alright. | 好的 |
[04:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:30] | – You didn’t get my text. – Which one? | -你没收到我信息吗 -哪一条 |
[04:32] | The one about Dr. Grey. | 关于格蕾医生那条 |
[04:34] | Oh. Yeah. | 收到了 |
[04:35] | One less person to wheel to the freezer truck. | 少运一个人去冷冻卡车仓 |
[04:38] | Gotta go. Incoming. | 我得走了 有病人来 |
[04:40] | Dr. Meredith Grey! | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[04:42] | Chief of general surgery?! Mentor to all?! | 普外科主任 所有人的导师 |
[04:46] | Okay, so, you need to teach me everything you possibly can | 好吧 你得在回意大利前 |
[04:49] | before you move back to Italy, | 尽量教会我一切 |
[04:50] | which I’m a little devastated about | 这事我挺伤心的 |
[04:51] | because everyone says that you are the best OB. | 因为大家都说 你是最好的妇产科医生 |
[04:55] | I did quit, but then I begged Bailey | 我确实辞职了 但今早 |
[04:58] | for my job back this morning. | 我求贝利把工作要了回来 |
[04:59] | I am getting married instead. | 相反 我要结婚了 |
[05:01] | – What? Ha! – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[05:03] | – Congratulations! – Grazie mille. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[05:06] | I’m still going back to Italy, though. | 但我还是要回意大利 |
[05:08] | Yeah. I’m only going for a month. | 是的 我只回去一个月 |
[05:10] | I’ll help where I can, and… | 我会尽量帮忙 |
[05:13] | I’ll scatter my brother’s ashes and, um, yeah, | 我要去撒播我弟弟的骨灰 |
[05:16] | there will be plenty of rounds when I get back, | 等我回来后会有很多查房 |
[05:18] | but now I need you to update my patient roster | 但现在我需要你在我买咖啡时 |
[05:21] | while I find coffee. | 帮我更新病人名单 |
[05:23] | Oh, wait. I can get you coffee. | 等等 我可以替你买咖啡 |
[05:25] | – No. – Cappuccino? | -不用了 -卡布奇诺吗 |
[05:27] | Uh, double espresso, but no, Dr. Wilson, y– | 双倍浓缩 但不了 威尔逊医生 |
[05:30] | Just call me Jo. | 叫我乔就行 |
[05:31] | Jo, you are an attending. | 乔 你是主治医生 |
[05:33] | – You don’t… – Not anymore. | -你不用… -不再是了 |
[05:36] | Dr. Koracick. Thanks for meeting us. | 卡洛西科医生 感谢你来见我们 |
[05:38] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[05:39] | Your forehead and your irises look familiar. What… | 你的前额和眼睛看起来很眼熟 你叫… |
[05:40] | I’m an intern here. James Chee. | 我是这里的一名实习生 我叫詹姆斯·齐 |
[05:42] | He almost quit after his first day | 你接手这门课后 |
[05:44] | when you took over the class. | 他来的第一天就差点放弃 |
[05:45] | Oh. Right. Not my finest moment. | 好吧 不是我的高光时刻 |
[05:48] | What do we have here, Chee? | 病人什么情况 齐 |
[05:50] | William Lawrence, | 病人名叫威廉·劳伦斯 |
[05:50] | a 68-year-old Suquamish and Duwamish man, | 68岁苏夸米什和度瓦米许人 |
[05:52] | presents with aphasia and right-sided paralysis. | 症状为失语症和右侧偏瘫 |
[05:55] | Hello, sir. What does a duck say? | 你好 先生 鸭子怎么叫 |
[06:00] | Yeah. Just making sure. | 好吧 只是确认一下 |
[06:02] | Helm, call a stroke alert. I’ll meet you in CT. | 赫尔姆 呼叫中风警报 我们CT室见 |
[06:04] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快走 |
[06:05] | I treated him for COVID a couple months back | 数月前 我休假在乡间一家印第安 |
[06:06] | at the urban Indian health clinic I work at on my time off. | 健康诊所工作时给他治疗过新冠 |
[06:09] | We’re not paying you enough? | 我们给你付的工资不够高吗 |
[06:10] | He made a full recovery, but about a half an hour ago, | 他当时完全康复了 但大约一个半小时前 |
[06:12] | his granddaughter brought him in like this. | 他的孙女把他送来时就这样了 |
[06:14] | How’s he doing? I-I’m his granddaughter. | 他怎么样了 我是他孙女 |
[06:16] | You have to save him. | 你们必须救救他 |
[06:17] | – That’s the plan. – He’s an elder in the tribe. | -正有打算这样 -他是部落里的长者 |
[06:19] | A language keeper. | 语言的持有者 |
[06:20] | Well, that doesn’t change the plan. | 这改变不了什么 |
[06:21] | Dr. Chee, show Mr. Lawrence’s granddaughter | 齐医生 带劳伦斯先生的孙女 |
[06:24] | to the waiting tent. | 去候诊帐篷 |
[06:24] | We’ll update you when we know more. | 我们了解更多后会及时通知你 |
[06:26] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[06:29] | So, you’re going to fulfill | 所以你要去担任 |
[06:31] | this new leadership position from Boston? | 波士顿的新领导职务吗 |
[06:34] | I am. | 是的 |
[06:35] | Not here, in Seattle, where you work? | 不在这里 在西雅图 你工作的地方 |
[06:37] | For me. | 为我 |
[06:40] | My official resignation. | 我的正式辞呈 |
[06:42] | I have to take off first thing in the morning. | 我明天一大早的飞机 |
[06:44] | – What?! – Bailey, I know it’s sudden, and I apologize. | -什么 -贝利 我知道这很突然 我道歉 |
[06:46] | It’s just — It’s a really good thing. | 这只是 这真的是件好事 |
[06:48] | The work I’m gonna be able to do, | 我能做的工作 |
[06:49] | the changes we’ll be able to enact from the foundation — | 我们能从根本上做出的改变 |
[06:51] | It’s gonna be really great for all of us. | 这对我们所有人来说都好 |
[06:58] | It would have been — been better | 如果你可以留给我一位 |
[07:00] | if you’d have left me a surgeon | 外科医生就更好了 |
[07:01] | who’s double board certified in plastics and ENT. | 最好有整形科和耳鼻喉科的双重认证 |
[07:04] | Pretty good list of recommendations there | 第二页上有一些很不错的 |
[07:06] | – on the second page. – What? Wait. | -推荐人列表 -什么 等等 |
[07:07] | Why am I the only one who’s surprised? | 为什么只有我一个人很吃惊 |
[07:09] | – Did you know about this? – I did. | -你早知道这事吗 -是的 |
[07:12] | It wasn’t my news to share. | 但轮不到我到处说 |
[07:18] | I went to see my dad, | 我去见我爸了 |
[07:19] | who I realized my entire life has shown me | 我的人生让我意识到 |
[07:22] | exactly the kind of man I never want to be. | 自己绝不想成为他那样的人 |
[07:25] | Checked out and unwilling to really fight for anything. | 谨小慎微 不愿为任何事努力奋斗 |
[07:34] | The two of you showed me the opposite. | 你们两个向我展现了恰恰相反的例子 |
[07:36] | Example after example of not giving in | 一个又一个不向 |
[07:38] | to hopelessness and despair | 无望和绝望低头的例子 |
[07:40] | and consistently resist complacency. | 始终如一地抵制自满 |
[07:43] | You get up over and over and over again and fight. | 你们一次又一次站起来 继续努力 |
[07:48] | I learned the kind of surgeon, the kind of father, | 我从你们身上了解到 我想成为 |
[07:51] | the kind of person I wanted to become from you. | 这种外科医生 这种父亲 这种人 |
[07:55] | I’m always gonna be grateful for that. | 我对此永远感激 |
[08:00] | We’re proud of you, Avery. | 我们为你感到骄傲 艾弗里 |
[08:03] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你感到骄傲 孩子 |
[08:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Talk to you soon. | 以后再聊 |
[08:17] | To clarify what just happened, Jackson Avery is now… | 澄清一下刚发生的事 杰克森·艾弗里现在是 |
[08:20] | Our boss. | 我们的老板 |
[08:27] | I see that Ms. Mora was discharged this morning. | 我看到莫拉女士今早出院了 |
[08:30] | And Evan Pearson. Wow. He was only here for three days. | 埃文·皮尔森 他在这里只待了三天 |
[08:33] | I’m not sure if our meds are getting more effective | 我不确定这是因为我们的药更有效了 |
[08:35] | or the trends are changing, | 还是整体趋势在变好 |
[08:36] | but we’re seeing more patients breeze in and out. | 但我们这进进出出的病人变多了 |
[08:38] | I need more doctors in order to keep up with the turnover. | 我需要更多人手来负责增多的病人 |
[08:40] | Already took care of it. | 我已经替你找好了 |
[08:42] | Y-You called these guys? | 你叫他们来的吗 |
[08:44] | – Ouch. – No. Sorry. | -失礼 -不是 抱歉 |
[08:46] | I just — I-I just thought that we would grab a few residents, | 我本想着叫几个住院医来 |
[08:49] | not heads of departments. | 没想让部门主任出马 |
[08:51] | They said it was slow downstairs. | 他们说楼下不需要那么多人手了 |
[08:52] | Well, if you don’t need us two, then… | 如果你不需要我俩在这 那 |
[08:55] | you know, I could just go back and check on the ICU or… | 我可以回去管ICU的事或者 |
[08:56] | No, no. I mean, it’s just — | 不 不是 我是说 这 |
[08:58] | You know, um, it’s up to you. | 去留决定权在你 |
[09:00] | Do — Do you want to be up here? | 你想留在这吗 |
[09:02] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:03] | Well, it’s probably just gonna be proning patients | 但工作可能就只是查看病人体征 |
[09:05] | and checking vent settings and inspecting chest tubes, | 检查呼吸机的读数和胸管的状态而已 |
[09:09] | but, I mean, if you don’t — if you don’t mind. | 我是说 如果你不 你不介意的话 |
[09:13] | I’m happy to. | 乐意效劳 |
[09:15] | So am I. If I’m still being asked. | 我也 如果你还需要我的话 |
[09:18] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[09:19] | – Okay, great. – Thanks. | -是的 太好了 -谢了 |
[09:23] | Was that normal? Are they, uh… | 这正常吗 他们不是 |
[09:25] | My advice — Don’t ask. | 我建议 别问 |
[09:32] | You still have labs to do. | 你还有检查没做 |
[09:35] | I want to talk about something else. | 我想聊点别的 |
[09:38] | You’re all making me feel as if I’m going to drop dead. | 你们都让我感觉自己下一秒就要死了 |
[09:42] | Not that I blame you. | 当然这也情有可原 |
[09:44] | So, Maggie, uh, when’s the big day? | 麦琪 你的大喜之日是哪天 |
[09:47] | Oh, you know, we’re still considering our options. | 我们还在考虑当中 |
[09:50] | ‘Cause there’s just a lot to plan. | 因为有太多东西要计划了 |
[09:52] | We don’t want to do anything without his grandma and my dad. | 我们想让他的奶奶和我爸爸参加决策 |
[09:56] | Oh, right, right. Of — Of course. | 当然 没错 当然了 |
[09:58] | Wait, have you even met Winston? | 等等 你见过温斯顿了吗 |
[10:00] | – Well, apparently, we’ve been in the same room together. – Yes. | -显然我们在同个房间里待过 -没错 |
[10:03] | But only on the phone, so… | 但我们只在电话里讲过话 |
[10:04] | Pierce locked that down. | 皮尔斯可是拿下他了 |
[10:07] | Well, so did we. | 我们院也是 |
[10:08] | He signed a five-year contract. | 他签了个五年的合同 |
[10:10] | Well, Zola cannot stop talking about his dance moves, | 佐拉对他的舞蹈动作如痴如醉 |
[10:12] | so I think he’s in. | 所以我想他过关了 |
[10:17] | So, what else? | 还有别的新闻吗 |
[10:20] | Jackson’s moving to Boston to… | 杰克森要搬去波士顿 |
[10:22] | run the Fox Foundation. | 去接管福克斯基金了 |
[10:24] | What about Catherine? | 那凯瑟琳呢 |
[10:26] | It should be interesting. | 应该会挺有趣 |
[10:27] | It’s sad, is what it is. | 悲哀 这才是真的 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Any other tragedies I should know about? | 还有什么我不知道的惨事吗 |
[10:35] | Um…well, it’ll be tragic | 如果你还得在这 |
[10:37] | if you have to spend one more night here. | 再待一晚那可太惨了 |
[10:39] | Yes. Come on. On your feet. Come on. | 正是 赶紧 站起来 快点 |
[10:40] | Come on. Let’s go. Chop, chop. | 快 赶紧的 |
[10:43] | Have I ever told you that my days | 我有告诉你我厌倦了 |
[10:45] | of wearing ugly bridesmaid dresses are over? | 穿丑伴娘裙了吗 |
[10:48] | Who said you were going to be a bridesmaid? | 谁说要你来做伴娘了 |
[10:56] | Uh, looks like he had an ischemic stroke | 看起来他的左脑发生了 |
[10:59] | on the left side of his brain due to… | 缺血性中风 这也许是因为 |
[11:05] | Probably that. | 也许是因为那个 |
[11:07] | And by that, you mean the large clot | 你说的”那个”是指在他 |
[11:09] | in his internal carotid artery? | 颈内动脉里的大血栓吗 |
[11:12] | Okay, book an IR suite, please. | 好 请你去订个介入室 |
[11:15] | Unless you have someplace else to be. | 除非你有其他事情 |
[11:18] | Dr. Sellers — Dr. Marty Sellers, 4619. | 塞勒斯医生 马蒂·塞勒斯医生请到4619 |
[11:24] | Hey, Luna. Meet your new roomie. | 卢娜 来见见你的新室友 |
[11:30] | Vanilla? | 这写的是凡妮拉吗 |
[11:31] | Vanelle. | 是凡奈尔 |
[11:32] | That’s your handwriting? | 牌子上字是你写的吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. I just — Oh. I, uh — | 是的 我只是 我 |
[11:36] | Sorry. I was in a rush. | 不好意思 我写的有点急 |
[11:37] | Great. That’s what we’ll tell the parents | 太好了 如果她出生证上写错了 |
[11:38] | when it’s wrong on the birth certificate. | 我们就用这个理由来解释给她爸妈听吧 |
[11:40] | Crap. Give me a pen. | 该死 给我只笔 |
[11:44] | 杰克森 有空吗 | |
[11:46] | Go. I got it. | 去吧 我来搞定 |
[11:54] | That’s, um… | 这真是 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:59] | Well, you’re lucky I’m in pink scrubs today, | 你该庆幸我今天穿了粉色手术服 |
[12:03] | so I can take a little extra sad. | 我的伤感额度还能有点富余 |
[12:07] | Well, you look good in them. | 你这身很适合你 |
[12:09] | Happy. | 还很快乐 |
[12:11] | Turns out you can change careers | 看来在疫情当中 |
[12:12] | in the middle of a pandemic, I guess. | 可以更换职业 |
[12:14] | Yeah. We’re totally normal. | 是啊 我们正常的很 |
[12:19] | These last couple months, um… | 过去的几个月 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:25] | You’re thanking me for all the sex? | 你为了那些性爱来谢我吗 |
[12:27] | I’m thanking you for being a good friend, | 我是为了你做我的好朋友而感谢你 |
[12:29] | especially when I really needed one. | 特别是当我很需要这样一个朋友时 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | – Also, the sex is worth — worth a thank you. – Yeah. | -另外 这性爱也很值得一个谢谢 -对 |
[12:39] | Well, thank you for saying goodbye in person | 谢谢你当面来跟我说再见 |
[12:44] | and not in a letter, | 而不是留一封信给我 |
[12:46] | and for being… | 也谢谢你做… |
[12:48] | – A bridge. – You’re more than a bridge. | -一座桥 -你不止是一座桥 |
[12:51] | You’re a friend. | 你是个朋友 |
[12:53] | When I feel like I have fewer and fewer of those. | 在我感觉自己逐渐失去朋友时 |
[12:59] | It’s Carina. A patient’s fully dilated and effaced. | 是卡丽娜 有个病人的瞳孔完全散大了 |
[13:03] | Now that you’re a resident again, | 你现在又成住院医生了 |
[13:04] | I do have some dry cleaning I need picked up | 我离开前 要帮我 |
[13:06] | before I leave town. | 取干洗的衣服 |
[13:07] | Can’t hear you. But good luck saving the world. Bye. | 听不见 不过祝你拯救世界顺利 再见 |
[13:30] | Whatever happened to putting in your two weeks? | 不是说好提前两周通知吗 |
[13:32] | One day’s notice. | 这只提前了一天 |
[13:34] | You know, Avery should have to hire his own replacement, | 艾弗里本该自己找接班人 |
[13:36] | – as far as I’m concerned. – Yeah. | -至少我这么觉得 -是的 |
[13:38] | Any word on Meredith’s morning labs? | 梅瑞狄斯今早的化验结果出来了吗 |
[13:40] | Uh, I keep refreshing my e-mail, and nothing. | 我一直在刷新邮箱 还没有 |
[13:43] | But I have every reason to believe that — | 但我非常坚信 |
[13:45] | Oh. Hello. | 天啊 |
[13:47] | – Yeah? – Oh, the physical therapy gave clearance. | -怎么了 -理疗审批通过了 |
[13:51] | Just as I suspected. | 如我所愿 |
[13:53] | There’s no longer any medical reason to keep her here. | 没什么理由让她继续住院了 |
[13:57] | You can’t keep not telling her, Bailey. | 贝利 你没法一直瞒着她 |
[14:00] | I know. I-I just don’t want to. | 我知道 我只是不想说 |
[14:04] | Meredith’s gonna be clapped out tonight, | 梅瑞狄斯今晚就要接受鼓掌出院 |
[14:06] | and if Andrew DeLuca were alive, | 如果安德鲁·德卢卡还活着 |
[14:08] | you can bet he’d be the first in line to cheer her on. | 他一定是第一个祝贺她的人 |
[14:12] | She needs to know he won’t be here. | 她需要知道他不会出现了 |
[14:19] | I’ll remove the clot with a catheter endovascularly | 我将用血管内导管介入取栓 |
[14:21] | and then place a stent. | 然后放一个支架 |
[14:22] | Once the blood flow’s been restored, | 一旦他的血流恢复 |
[14:24] | we’re hopeful that his symptoms will improve, uh, | 我们希望他的症状可能消失 |
[14:26] | fairly quickly. | 很快消失 |
[14:27] | He has teachings, stories that have been passed down | 他一直是老师 传承那些用古文法写的 |
[14:31] | for hundreds of years in Lushootseed, | 流传了几百年的故事 |
[14:33] | the ancestral language of our people and this land. | 和我们的祖先在这片大地上说的语言 |
[14:37] | I tried to learn them as much as I can, | 我在很努力的学习 |
[14:38] | but it’s a full-time job, and I already have one of those. | 但这是份全职工作 而我已经有一份了 |
[14:43] | We can’t lose him. | 我们不能失去他 |
[14:45] | Indigenous communities | 原住民社区 |
[14:46] | have already lost so many elders to COVID. | 已经因为新冠失去很多长者了 |
[14:48] | We’ve been hit hard. | 我们遭到了强烈的打击 |
[14:50] | The clinic’s been packed, and still doesn’t have enough PPE. | 诊所已经爆满了 个人防护装备依然不够 |
[14:52] | The government was supposed to send in a shipment, but… | 政府本该发补给给我们 但是 |
[14:54] | Let me guess — all booties. | 让我猜猜 全是防护鞋套 |
[14:57] | Body bags. | 尸体袋 |
[14:59] | I’m — Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:01] | That’s awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
[15:02] | Tribes in other parts of the country | 国家其他地方的 |
[15:04] | with less access to healthcare and running water have it worse, | 没有医保和自来水的部落情况更糟糕 |
[15:08] | but we believe we’re all connected, | 但我相信我们彼此相连 |
[15:11] | like my Diné friend here. | 就像我的纳瓦霍族朋友 |
[15:13] | Mary Ann, I’m gonna look out for your grandfather. | 玛丽·安 我会去尽力照护你的祖父 |
[15:16] | I’m gonna do everything I can | 尽我所能 |
[15:17] | to make sure he can pass down his knowledge | 保证他能将他的知识 |
[15:19] | to little junior in there. | 继续传递给年轻人 |
[15:22] | Thank you so much — | 太感谢了 |
[15:24] | Mary Ann, are you okay? | 玛丽·安 你还好吗 |
[15:25] | Helm, Chee, get a wheelchair. | 赫尔姆 齐 推轮椅来 |
[15:26] | – She’s not due yet. – Okay, okay. | -她还没到预产期 -好的 |
[15:28] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[15:29] | – It’s alright. – I need my husband! | -没事的 -我需要我的丈夫 |
[15:34] | Okay, Mary Ann, when’s your due date? | 好的 玛丽·安 你的预产期是什么时候 |
[15:36] | In five days. | 五天后 |
[15:38] | Any past medical issues or surgeries? | 你有过往病史或做过手术吗 |
[15:41] | Okay, Mary Ann, you’re 8 centimeters dilated. | 好吧 玛丽·安 你宫口已经打开到8厘米了 |
[15:43] | You’re having this baby today. | 你今天就要生了 |
[15:45] | T-This can’t be happening right now. | 我现在不能生 |
[15:47] | Um, my OB at the clinic. Dr. Mills. | 我的产科医生还在她的诊所 米尔斯医生 |
[15:50] | I-I’m supposed to have this baby there with her. | 她本该帮我接生 |
[15:52] | – It’s okay. Dr. Wilson here will call… – Yeah. | -没事的 威尔逊医生会联系她 -是的 |
[15:54] | …and see if she’s available to join us. | 看她能否过来 |
[15:55] | – Yeah. – And my parents, | -是的 -还有我的父母 |
[15:56] | – and — and my husband. – Everyone. | -我的丈夫 -所有人 |
[15:58] | I will call everybody. | 我们会联系所有人 |
[15:59] | Oh, my grandfather! His surgery. | 天啊 我的祖父 他的手术 |
[16:01] | I’m on my way. | 我去看看 |
[16:04] | That’s one impressive thrombus right there. | 这个血栓非常巨大 |
[16:08] | Helm, pop quiz — | 赫尔姆 快问快答 |
[16:09] | What’s the normal etiology of an ischemic stroke? | 缺血性卒中最常见病因是什么 |
[16:13] | Hello?! Did that sound rhetorical? | 喂 你当我是反问句吗 |
[16:17] | I, um… | 我 |
[16:19] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[16:20] | You don’t remember, or you weren’t paying attention? | 你是不记得还是没注意 |
[16:22] | Where do you need me? | 你哪里需要我 |
[16:23] | Schmitt, step right up. | 施密特 来吧 |
[16:25] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[16:26] | He’s taking over for you. Call me old fashioned, | 他来接替你 我就是这么古板 |
[16:28] | but I think our patients deserve surgeons | 但我认为我们的病人需要一个 |
[16:30] | who can at least muster the strength | 至少能集中精力表现出 |
[16:33] | to pretend to want to be here. | 假装想在这的医生 |
[16:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Oh, uh, any updates on Mer? | 梅尔有什么新消息吗 |
[16:51] | I’ve been too busy to check, but I’ll ask Teddy. | 我忙到没时间查 我去问问泰迪 |
[16:54] | I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[16:56] | Nope. No. Um…no. | 没有 没什么 |
[16:58] | Where do you keep your…incentive spirometers? | 你们的诱发性肺量计放在哪 |
[17:01] | Okay, what’s going on? | 你俩什么情况 |
[17:03] | Sorry. It’s just the new guy trying to get the lay of the land. | 抱歉 只是新人想要熟悉一下环境 |
[17:08] | Alright, I couldn’t help but notice earlier, | 好吧 我之前注意到 |
[17:10] | you and Altman seemed…friendlier today. | 你和阿尔特曼今天看起来变友好了 |
[17:13] | So I — But it’s not my business. | 所以我 但这不关我的事 |
[17:15] | It’s not my business. | 不关我的事 |
[17:16] | You know, I couldn’t explain it, even if I tried. | 即使我想 我也无法解释 |
[17:18] | Which is fine, you know? | 这挺好的 |
[17:20] | Privacy is in short supply these days. | 人们如今缺乏隐私 |
[17:23] | I can’t wait to get mine back. | 我等不及要找回我自己了 |
[17:25] | As soon as Mer’s got her house under control, | 等梅尔回家都安顿好了 |
[17:27] | Amelia and I are out of there. | 艾米莉娅和我就搬出去 |
[17:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:33] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[17:34] | – Incoming. – Yep. Let’s go. | -有患者入院 -我们走吧 |
[17:44] | That was a big one. | 这次疼得好厉害 |
[17:45] | Uh, contractions are three minutes apart. | 宫缩间隔三分钟 |
[17:47] | They’re getting closer together. | 越来越频繁了 |
[17:49] | It’s almost time. | 差不多是时候了 |
[17:51] | Okay. The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[17:54] | is that your husband and parents are on the way. | 你丈夫和父母在来的路上了 |
[17:56] | The bad news is that Dr. Mills | 坏消息是米尔斯医生 |
[17:57] | had an emergent premature delivery | 有个紧急早产手术 |
[17:59] | and won’t be able to make it. Twins. | 赶不过来了 是双胞胎 |
[18:01] | I was supposed to be with the same OB that delivered me. | 我本该和接生我的那位产科医生在一起 |
[18:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:06] | But I promise, we’ll take great care of you and your baby. | 但我保证 我们会好好照顾你和宝宝 |
[18:10] | How’s my grandfather? | 我祖父怎么样了 |
[18:12] | Oh, that’s me, too. Got it. | 我忘了问了 这就去 |
[18:16] | Before I’m in too much pain to remember my own name… | 趁我还没痛到忘了自己姓什么 |
[18:19] | …do you think you could save the placenta for me? | 你可以帮我把胎盘保留下来吗 |
[18:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:22] | We’re taught to bury it on Suquamish land, | 我们被教导要把它埋在苏夸米什的土地上 |
[18:26] | so she always knows where her home is. | 这样她就总能知道自己的家在哪里 |
[18:31] | That’s beautiful. | 太有意义了 |
[18:34] | Deploying the stent. | 放置支架 |
[18:37] | Is Dr. Helm coming back? | 赫尔姆医生会回来吗 |
[18:39] | She is not. | 她不会了 |
[18:41] | So, you — you met our friend William | 所以你 你是在印第安健康诊所 |
[18:43] | at the Indian Health Clinic? | 遇到我们的朋友威廉的吗 |
[18:44] | Yes, sir. I volunteer on my time off. | 是的 我休息时间去做义工 |
[18:47] | Mostly primary care visits, | 大部分是初级保健就诊 |
[18:49] | but there’s also an apothecary, | 但那里也有个药房 |
[18:50] | so sometimes I’ll make salves for burns and scars | 所以有时我会用当地的植物药来制作 |
[18:52] | using local plant medicine. | 治疗烧伤和疤痕的药膏 |
[18:55] | Other times, we use traditional practices | 其他时候 我们会用传统的做法 |
[18:57] | like prayer and song. | 比如祈祷或唱歌 |
[18:59] | And I do a lot of smudging. | 我还做过很多熏蒸 |
[19:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:03] | Burning sage, right? Or, uh…tobacco? | 燃烧鼠尾草对吗 还是烟草 |
[19:06] | Here they use cedar. | 他们这里用雪松 |
[19:07] | But I’m Navajo, and we use tobacco. | 但我是纳瓦霍人 我们用烟草 |
[19:09] | It’s one tradition a lot of tribes have in common. | 这是许多部落的共同传统 |
[19:13] | Any update for Mary Ann? | 有什么新进展给玛丽·安吗 |
[19:14] | Oh, just have to shoot one more angiogram… | 只要再拍一张血管造影 |
[19:16] | …to make sure the blood flow has been restored | 以确保血液循环已恢复 |
[19:18] | and he should be good to go. | 然后他就应该没事了 |
[19:19] | Great. Okay. | 太好了 |
[19:22] | Did we run out of blue scrubs? | 我们的蓝色刷手服用完了吗 |
[19:24] | Oh, she changed specialties. | 她换专业了 |
[19:26] | Yeah, but really. | 是吗 我说真的 |
[19:27] | That’s really what happened. | 真的是这样 |
[19:29] | She was sick of general. | 她厌倦了普外科 |
[19:34] | Dr. Koracick? | 卡洛西科医生 |
[19:37] | Fluoro. | 氟代 |
[19:39] | So, you’re ditching us? | 所以你要抛弃我们 |
[19:40] | Well, I mean, in fairness, I saved you. | 公平地说 我救了你 |
[19:42] | So anything after this | 所以在这之后的任何事 |
[19:44] | is really gonna feel like a letdown anyway. | 都会让人感到失望 |
[19:46] | Right, because that was all you. | 因为我的命都拜你所赐 |
[19:48] | I mean, Altman kind of helped out. | 阿尔特曼算是帮了忙 |
[19:49] | I think I recall Bailey and Richard being there now and then. | 我记得贝利和理查德时不时也在 |
[19:52] | But, yeah, I did — I did the heavy lifting, mostly. | 不过是的 重活累活差不多都是我干的 |
[19:56] | Do you know how cold it gets in Boston? | 你知道波士顿有多冷吗 |
[19:58] | Yes, Meredith. | 知道 梅瑞狄斯 |
[19:59] | I did spend the first 18 years of my life there. | 我十八岁之前都是在那里度过的 |
[20:02] | Well, good luck finding any racism. | 祝你找到种族主义 |
[20:07] | So, what’s first on the agenda? | 那么首要任务是什么 |
[20:10] | Making sure the girls are settled in, happy. | 确保母女都安顿好了 心情愉快 |
[20:15] | And then change the world? | 然后改变世界 |
[20:17] | And then change the world. | 然后改变世界 |
[20:20] | So…I win. | 所以 我赢了 |
[20:24] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[20:26] | I’m the last man standing. | 我是最后留下来的人 |
[20:29] | It was you and me, from our residency class. | 你和我 我们从住院医生开始 |
[20:32] | Everyone else has either abandoned me or died. | 其他人不是抛弃我了就是死了 |
[20:35] | We were the only two left. | 就剩我们俩了 |
[20:37] | You think they’re giving out a medal for that? | 你觉得他们会为此颁个奖吗 |
[20:38] | I could — I could stick around. | 我可以再坚持一段时间 |
[20:40] | They probably should, because it sucks. | 他们或许该这么做 因为这感觉太糟了 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:45] | Did I ever tell you what I thought the first time I met you? | 我跟你说过 我第一次见你时怎么想吗 |
[20:47] | Oh, God. Um…”legacy hire,” Probably. | 天呐 大概是”走后门的” |
[20:51] | – Or, “Is he single?” Maybe? – No. | -或者 “他单身”吗 -都不是 |
[20:53] | No. No, no, no, “Legacy hire” Is what I — | 不不不 “走后门的”是我… |
[20:54] | is what I meant, yeah. | 我想说这个 |
[20:55] | I thought, “That’s a big name to live up to.” | 我想的是 “这样的著名姓氏可不好背负” |
[20:59] | I mean, you would know. | 你也有这样的感觉吧 |
[21:02] | I honestly can’t imagine a time when the name wasn’t ruined. | 说实话 我想象不出这个名字没被毁的时刻 |
[21:05] | It isn’t ruined. | 它没有被毁 |
[21:07] | It took some well-deserved hits, | 它的确遭受了一些应得的打击 |
[21:09] | and you are making it your own. | 但你在创造自己的名誉了 |
[21:11] | You’re reinventing it. | 你在重新定义它 |
[21:13] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服你 |
[21:15] | Well, don’t give up hope. There’s still plenty of time | 别放弃希望 还有很长一段时间 |
[21:16] | for you to make something of your life, kid. | 可以让你书写你的人生 孩子 |
[21:20] | Okay, now you can go. | 好了 你现在可以走了 |
[21:24] | I guess this is, uh… | 我想这次 |
[21:26] | the real thing, huh? This is it. | 是真的了 我真的要走了 |
[21:28] | You’re not gonna come to my clap-out? | 你不来我的出院鼓掌仪式了吗 |
[21:30] | How do you know about the clap-out? | 你怎么知道有鼓掌仪式 |
[21:31] | Are you new here? No one can keep a secret. | 你是新来的吗 这里没人能保守秘密 |
[21:34] | – Oh, God. – I mean, I know it’s become a tradition, | -天哪 -我知道这已经变成一种传统了 |
[21:36] | but it really feels… | 但这实在感觉 |
[21:37] | It’s a little too much. I know. | 有些太过了 我知道 |
[21:39] | Yeah. I mean, I survived, | 是的 我的确活下来了 |
[21:41] | and so many people haven’t and won’t. | 很多人没有 也无法活下来 |
[21:44] | And not because I did anything special. | 这不是因为我做了特别的事 |
[21:47] | Just because I’m lucky | 只是因为我很幸运 |
[21:48] | and I have the privilege of great health care. | 我有获得良好医疗的特权 |
[21:51] | I should be applauding the people who took care of me. | 我应该为治疗照顾我的人鼓掌才对 |
[21:54] | This place almost broke with you sick, | 这所医院在你生病时几乎分崩离析 |
[21:55] | so maybe let them celebrate a win, huh? | 所以不如让他们庆祝这次胜利吧 |
[21:59] | Yeah. It just feels… | 好吧 我只是感觉 |
[22:00] | I feel you, but none of them are gonna stop. | 我理解你 但他们都不会停 |
[22:03] | They’re all gonna be there. I’ll be there. | 他们都会到场 我也会去 |
[22:04] | I just didn’t want that to be our, uh… | 我只是不想让你的出院庆祝 |
[22:09] | I-I didn’t want it to be our goodbye. | 成为我们的告别 |
[22:12] | I don’t want this to be our big goodbye. | 我也不想让这次成为我们最后的告别 |
[22:22] | You go give ’em hell, Avery. | 你去给所有人颜色看看 艾弗里 |
[22:27] | Well, thanks for showing me how. | 谢谢你教会我该怎么做 |
[22:52] | Oh, I can’t — I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[22:55] | You can. And you will. | 你可以 你也行 |
[22:56] | Yeah, you’re almost there. | 你马上就做到了 |
[23:04] | Okay, Mary Ann, at the count of three. | 玛丽·安 我数到三 |
[23:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:12] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[23:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:22] | There she is. | 她出来了 |
[23:41] | Hello, Rosie. | 你好 萝茜 |
[23:43] | Okay, Wilson, begin fundal massage. | 威尔逊 开始宫底按摩 |
[23:45] | Once we cut the cord, we’ll deliver the placenta. | 等我们剪断脐带 就把胎盘也取出来 |
[24:02] | They teach you that at the clinic? | 他们在诊所教你的吗 |
[24:05] | No. Grew up with it. | 不是 我从小就学会了 |
[24:07] | I was born into a family of healers. | 我出生于医生世家 |
[24:09] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[24:10] | Only change “Healer” | 只是把医生换成 |
[24:11] | to failed Broadway singer and substitute math teacher. | 失败的百老汇歌手和数学代课老师 |
[24:16] | Mr. Lawrence, how are you feeling? | 劳伦斯先生 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:19] | I’ve been better. | 不如以前了 |
[24:20] | Well, given the day you had, that’s to be expected. | 你今天经历了这么多 这也不出意料 |
[24:22] | Can you tell Mary Ann I’m okay? | 你能告诉玛丽·安我没事吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah, as soon as she’s settled. | 当然 等她安顿下来我就过去 |
[24:25] | Squeeze my fingers. | 握紧我的手指 |
[24:27] | Your great-granddaughter was jealous | 你的曾孙女很嫉妒 |
[24:29] | of all the fun that you were having. | 你今天玩得这么开心 |
[24:30] | She decided to make an appearance. | 她决定要露面了 |
[24:32] | She had the baby? | 她生孩子了吗 |
[24:33] | She did. So, get some rest, | 她生孩子了 所以好好休息 |
[24:35] | and we’ll be back soon and set you up | 我们马上就回来帮你准备 |
[24:37] | with the, uh, time-honored COVID tradition | 用历史悠久的新冠传统 |
[24:39] | of meeting new family members over video chat. | 通过视频聊天见到你的家庭新成员 |
[24:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:45] | You know, Amelia wants out more than I do. | 艾米莉娅比我更想出门 |
[24:47] | It’s one of the only things she talks about. | 她几乎只讲这件事情 |
[24:49] | Well, talking about it and doing it | 讲这件事和真的出门 |
[24:50] | are two very different things. | 是两件非常不同的事情 |
[24:51] | Historically speaking at least. | 至少从历史上来说 |
[24:54] | Didn’t you and her share a house? | 你以前不是和她住在一个房子里吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah, we did, but Meredith’s house — it just has this power. | 是的 梅瑞狄斯的房子 它有股魔力 |
[24:58] | It’s like a magnetic pull. | 像有磁场吸引力一样 |
[24:59] | Karev used to call it the Sister House, | 克莱夫以前叫她姐妹之家 |
[25:01] | because no matter who else lives there, | 因为无论谁住在那里 |
[25:04] | you’re just kind of in their orbit. | 你都会成为她们的轨道 |
[25:05] | They do have a special bond. | 她们确实有特殊的羁绊 |
[25:07] | Okay, you’re making it sound like a coven. | 你说得好像她们是女巫大聚会一样 |
[25:09] | – It’s just a house. – Sure. | -它只是一间房子 -当然了 |
[25:10] | It’s nice there, man. | 那房子很不错 |
[25:11] | It always smells like toasted waffles in the kitchen, | 厨房里永远有烤华夫饼的味道 |
[25:13] | and the kids are excited when you walk through the door. | 孩子们在你进门的时候也会很兴奋 |
[25:15] | I never had that growing up. | 我小时候从来没有这种体验 |
[25:17] | Well, me either. But I think I’ve filled my quota. | 我也没有 但我觉得我已经弥补上了 |
[25:19] | I miss my house. And my bed. | 我想念我的房子 我的床 |
[25:20] | And my guitar picks. | 我的吉他拨弦 |
[25:22] | And quiet. God, I miss quiet. | 还有安静 老天 我想念安静 |
[25:24] | Well, quiet is overrated. | 安静被高估了 |
[25:26] | Hard disagree. | 不敢苟同 |
[25:28] | When Meredith comes back, | 梅瑞狄斯回来后 |
[25:29] | there will literally be too many people in the house. | 房子里人就真的太多了 |
[25:31] | It’ll probably break fire codes, so we gotta go. | 可能违反了消防条例 所以我们得搬家 |
[25:33] | – Totally. On your side. – Me, too. | -当然 完全赞同 -我也是 |
[25:35] | And there’s a reason that I got my own place before I moved here. | 我搬来之前租好了房子是有原因的 |
[25:38] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[25:39] | I’m trapped? | 我被困住了 |
[25:41] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[25:46] | Oh, I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[25:48] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[25:49] | But nobody would be happier for her to go home than DeLuca. | 但没有谁比德卢卡更高兴她回家 |
[26:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:09] | What? Pleural effusion? | 什么 胸腔积液 |
[26:12] | The physical therapist changed his mind about rehab? | 理疗师改变康复治疗的想法了 |
[26:14] | No, no, no. Nothing like that. | 不不 不是那种事 |
[26:18] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[26:20] | M-Meredith, there is something we need to tell you. | 梅 梅瑞狄斯 有件事我们要告诉你 |
[26:24] | It’s about Andrew. | 是关于安德鲁的 |
[26:34] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[26:36] | Meredith…he’s not. | 安德鲁… 他不好 |
[26:49] | He…is with his mother. | 他… 和他母亲在一起 |
[27:08] | Your grandfather is fine. | 你祖父没事 |
[27:11] | He is awake and asking to see his great-granddaughter. | 他醒了 想见见他的曾孙女 |
[27:14] | One new life and one saved. | 一条新生命 一条得救的生命 |
[27:17] | I told you nothing could kill that man. | 我说了没什么能杀死那人 |
[27:19] | I want to thank both of you. | 我想谢谢你俩 |
[27:21] | We…haven’t had the best of experiences in big hospitals. | 我们…之前在大医院没有很好的就医经历 |
[27:25] | Oh, it’s our pleasure. | 不胜荣幸 |
[27:27] | When could he meet our baby girl? | 他什么时候能见我们的宝贝女儿 |
[27:29] | It should be any time now. | 应该随时都可以了 |
[27:33] | There you go. | 来了 |
[27:34] | Someone wants to say hello. | 有人想打招呼 |
[27:38] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[27:40] | Pretty cute, huh? | 很可爱是吗 |
[27:41] | She’s perfect. | 她真完美 |
[27:43] | She has your eyes. | 她的眼睛像你 |
[27:44] | And your…feet. | 脚… 像你 |
[27:47] | Thank you for that. | 我谢谢你 |
[27:52] | Hi. Hi, Rosie. | 嗨 萝茜 |
[27:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:58] | Dr. DeLuca. | 德卢卡医生 |
[27:59] | Carina. | 叫我卡丽娜 |
[28:00] | Carina. Um… | 卡丽娜… |
[28:02] | before you go, I just — | 你走之前 我… |
[28:05] | I just wanted to say that, um… | 我就想说一下 |
[28:08] | your brother was incredibly kind to me. | 你弟弟对我非常好 |
[28:12] | He was good. | 他人很好 |
[28:15] | He was noble. | 很高尚 |
[28:17] | He was sweet. | 很贴心 |
[28:18] | And he was brave. | 也很勇敢 |
[28:19] | And I-I just — I just want to say that. | 我 我就 我就想说这个 |
[28:22] | I know that you’re going to scatter his ashes. | 我知道你要撒他的骨灰 |
[28:25] | And I’m so incredibly | 我非常非常 |
[28:29] | grateful to have known him. | 感激认识了他 |
[28:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:34] | And beautiful work today. | 还有 今天干得很棒 |
[28:47] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[28:49] | Rosie. | 萝茜 |
[28:51] | After Mom. | 和妈妈一样 |
[28:53] | Rosie, I’m your scapa. | 萝茜 我是你的萨帕 |
[28:56] | Your great-grandfather. | 你的曾祖父 |
[28:59] | This is your mother and your father. | 这是你的母亲和父亲 |
[29:02] | We are your family. And you are ours. | 我们是你的家人 你也是我们的家人 |
[29:05] | You come from the Coast Salish people. | 你是海岸赛利希人 |
[29:07] | You are Suquamish. | 你是苏夸米什人 |
[29:09] | You come from this land. | 你来自这块土地 |
[29:12] | Rosie, one day, you will be able | 萝茜 有一天 你可以 |
[29:17] | to tell the story of when you were born. | 讲述你出生时的故事 |
[29:20] | Of how the world was experiencing | 讲述世界正在经历 |
[29:23] | a time of great difficulty and devastation. | 一段巨大的困难和破坏的时期 |
[29:28] | Grandparents could not even hold | 祖父母甚至无法拥抱 |
[29:31] | their newborn grandchildren when they came Earth side. | 他们刚出生的孙辈 |
[29:36] | But it was also a time of | 但这也是一段 |
[29:38] | great resilience and change. | 充满坚韧和变化的时期 |
[29:42] | And you will be able to tell them | 你也可以告诉他们 |
[29:44] | about an abundance of joy | 你的到来 |
[29:48] | you brought to your syaye, your family, | 给你的细埃 就是家庭 |
[29:52] | upon your arrival, | 带来了许多欢乐 |
[29:54] | just at the time we needed it most. | 恰好在我们最需要的时候 |
[30:08] | Make sure he has a neuro check every two hours and — | 确保每两小时给他做一次神经检查 |
[30:10] | With all due respect, Helm is having a tough time. | 恕我直言 赫尔姆现在不好过 |
[30:15] | It might make her feel better to help. | 让她帮忙或许能让她好受些 |
[30:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:23] | I don’t think I know anything anymore. | 我什么都不知道了 |
[30:30] | Do what you want. | 你想怎么做就去做吧 |
[30:45] | Okay, okay. Okay. Folks, I know we’re excited, | 好 好 好 各位 我知道我们很激动 |
[30:49] | but you’re gonna spoil the surprise. | 但你们会把惊喜搞砸的 |
[30:51] | So let’s keep it down until Perez wheels her out. Okay? | 所以在普瑞兹把她推出来之前 我们保持低调 |
[31:00] | Okay. Yeah. Okay, here she is. | 好了 她来了 |
[31:03] | Get ready, get ready! | 准备 准备 |
[31:07] | Finally! | 终于来了 |
[31:18] | Fair. Fair. | 也有道理 |
[31:19] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[31:20] | Uh, Dr. Grey is not in her room, | 格蕾医生不在她的病房 |
[31:22] | and all of her things are gone. | 她所有东西都没了 |
[31:31] | Nice one, Grey. Brilliant. | 干得漂亮 格蕾 漂亮 |
[31:33] | Evening, everybody. | 晚安 各位 |
[31:37] | Where the hell is she? | 她跑哪去了 |
[31:43] | You know, you’re really milking this. | 你真是毁了惊喜 |
[31:44] | We’re supposed to leave the chairs at the entrance. | 我们应该从大门坐着轮椅离开 |
[31:46] | This is so much more fun. | 这样更好玩 |
[31:50] | Your chariot. | 你的座驾 |
[31:55] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[31:56] | Take me home. | 送我回家 |
[32:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:07] | 今早你看上去状态不太好 你在哪 在吗 | |
[32:11] | So Meredith just left? | 梅瑞狄斯就这么走了 |
[32:13] | I guess fanfare’s not her thing. | 看来粉丝告别会不是她的菜 |
[32:15] | I guess not. | 我猜不是 |
[32:18] | You two have a minute? | 你们有时间吗 |
[32:19] | – Yeah. – Of course. | -有 -当然 |
[32:20] | When, uh, I asked you earlier | 我之前问过你 |
[32:22] | if you’d chosen a date for the wedding, | 是否定了婚礼的日子 |
[32:25] | I hope you didn’t take that as me inviting myself, | 希望你们别误会我在不请自来 |
[32:28] | or trying to take anything away from your father. | 或者想从你父亲那里夺回什么 |
[32:33] | I know the lines of our relationship have been blurry, | 我知道我们关系的界限很模糊 |
[32:37] | but I would never presume anything. | 但我绝不会想当然 |
[32:42] | We didn’t really want to do this right now. | 我们本来不想现在说 |
[32:44] | Yeah, maybe over coffee. | 是啊 或许该边喝咖啡边说 |
[32:46] | Or dinner. | 或吃顿晚饭 |
[32:47] | Richard, my father is going to walk me down the aisle. | 理查德 我父亲会陪我走红毯 |
[32:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:52] | But he had a really great idea. | 但他提出了一个很棒的点子 |
[32:57] | We’d like you to officiate the wedding. | 我们想让你来主持婚礼 |
[33:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:03] | Obviously only if you want to. | 只要你原意 |
[33:05] | We couldn’t think of a better gift for you to give us. | 我们想不出比这更好的礼物了 |
[33:13] | It would be the honor of my life. | 这将是我一生的荣幸 |
[33:34] | Taryn? | 泰伦 |
[33:38] | I was looking for you. Are you okay? | 我刚在找你 你还好吗 |
[33:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:51] | I used to pretend my, uh, stuffed animals were sick | 我曾经假装我的毛绒玩具生病了 |
[33:56] | and bandage them up. | 然后给它们包扎 |
[33:59] | I never wanted to be a singer or a super hero. | 我从来不想成为歌手或超级英雄 |
[34:05] | It was always this. | 我一直都想成为医生 |
[34:07] | And now all I think about is leaving | 但我现在想的都是远离这里 |
[34:10] | and never coming back. | 再也不回来 |
[34:16] | I don’t know what happened to me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[34:20] | It was more death than you thought it would be. | 死亡人数比你想象的要多 |
[34:27] | For so long, all I wanted from Nico | 长久以来 我对尼克的愿望 |
[34:30] | was…more. | 一直是…更多 |
[34:34] | And then he asked me to move in with him, | 他邀请我搬去和他一起住 |
[34:36] | and I froze. | 我愣住了 |
[34:39] | I might have even run. | 差点拔腿就跑了 |
[34:41] | Great story about how you have a boyfriend. | 听你撒狗粮真是太棒了 |
[34:45] | What I’m saying is, this pandemic | 我想说的是 这次疫情 |
[34:50] | isn’t just affecting people who get sick and die. | 影响的不只是患者和逝者 |
[34:53] | This isolation — | 这种隔离[孤独] |
[34:55] | It’s making all of us… | 使我们所有人 |
[34:59] | less ourselves. | 越来越不像自己了 |
[35:04] | Move in with me. | 搬来和我住 |
[35:08] | What? | 什么 |
[35:09] | We can be alone together. | 我们就可以一起享受孤独了 |
[35:13] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[35:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:29] | And Wilson’s gonna be okay with this? | 威尔逊能接受吗 |
[35:31] | She is an OB resident. | 她是产科住院医师 |
[35:34] | She’ll be home less than we will. | 她回家的次数比我们还少 |
[35:52] | Bailey! Bailey! | 贝利 贝利 |
[35:54] | Bailey! | 贝利 |
[35:56] | You have been wearing that shirt since Saturday. | 周六开始你就一直穿着这件衣服 |
[35:57] | For the love of your family who has to smell you, | 为了必须忍受你臭味的亲爱家人 |
[35:59] | please change it! | 拜托你换掉 |
[36:02] | Come on. Okay. | 过来 好了 |
[36:04] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[36:06] | Okay, let’s get this over with. | 行 一会就好了 |
[36:08] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[36:50] | I didn’t think you’d show up. | 我没想到你会来 |
[36:51] | Yeah, well, I was in the neighborhood. | 我就在附近 |
[36:53] | I had to drive the getaway car. | 负责帮梅瑞狄斯跑路 |
[36:54] | What’s, uh — What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:57] | You know, I heard you were taking over the foundation, | 我听你提到了基金会 |
[36:58] | and I-I called Catherine to get the details. | 我打给凯瑟琳询问细节 |
[37:03] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:06] | You needed me to be in a parking lot for you to say that? | 你非得让我来停车场说这些吗 |
[37:09] | You know, I lost, uh, six roommates | 在我因新冠病毒隔离治疗时 |
[37:12] | when I was being treated for COVID. | 我的六名室友都去世了 |
[37:14] | Three were husbands and fathers, | 其中三名已婚已育 |
[37:17] | one was, uh — one’s single, | 一名单身 |
[37:19] | one was very happily divorced, and | 一个离婚了却很开心 |
[37:22] | um…one came and went so fast, you know, | 还有一个入院到去世太快了 |
[37:24] | I didn’t — I didn’t even get a name. And, uh… | 我都没来得及问名字 而且 |
[37:29] | I was the only white guy. | 我是唯一的白人 |
[37:31] | I know I’m not exactly out of the woods, | 我知道我还没有完全康复 |
[37:32] | but I just felt like I owed it to them | 但我还是感觉自己欠他们 |
[37:36] | to be better, you know? | 我该做得更好 |
[37:37] | Because… | 因为 |
[37:40] | chaos and I-injustice and pain and… | 混乱 不公 痛苦 |
[37:45] | The world is only that way because we let it be. | 世界变成现在这样 是因为我们的纵容 |
[37:51] | Or because people who look like me made it that way. | 也可能是因为我这样的人使之变坏 |
[37:54] | And…so what I’m saying, I, uh… | 我的意思是 |
[38:00] | Let me become worthy of being spared. | 我既然幸存 就让我做点有价值的事 |
[38:06] | I want to be an ally. | 我希望加入 |
[38:08] | I want to spend whatever time I’ve got left | 不论我还剩多少时间 我都想用来 |
[38:12] | making this lousy, stinking place better. | 让这个混乱糟糕的世界变得更好 |
[38:16] | You know, you can use me however you want. | 随便你怎么使唤我 |
[38:17] | I can operate, uh, administrate… | 我可以做手术 也可以做管理 |
[38:20] | Hell, I’ll even help you understand | 说真的 我甚至可以帮你理解 |
[38:22] | how ignorant white people think. | 白人们的想法到底有多无知 |
[38:26] | I’ll do anything. | 我可以做任何事情 |
[38:27] | I don’t need money. I don’t need a big title. | 我不需要钱 我不需要什么名号 |
[38:31] | You don’t even have to stop hating me. | 我甚至不奢求你不再恨我 |
[38:37] | Just — I just… | 只要 我只要 |
[38:41] | Just let me help. | 让我帮忙 |
[38:47] | Monday, 6 A.M. Boston. | 星期一早上六点 波士顿 |
[38:50] | I’ll e-mail you an address. | 地址我电子邮件发你 |
[38:52] | And, yeah, technically, I do have space on my jet, | 对 我的私人飞机上其实还有空位 |
[38:54] | but I really don’t want to be tempted | 但我不希望我们还没落地 |
[38:57] | to fire you before we land, so… | 就忍不住想开除你 所以 |
[38:59] | I’ll figure something out. | 我自己想办法过去 |
[39:01] | Good night, Avery. | 晚安 艾弗里 |
[39:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | Well, that happened. | 真的发生了 |
[39:18] | Yeah. Again. | 是啊 又一次 |
[39:26] | What’re you thinking right now? | 你现在在想什么 |
[39:29] | Remember after a rough day in Iraq, | 记得在伊拉克 忙碌的一天过后 |
[39:30] | we would stare at the sky | 我们抬头望天 |
[39:32] | and we would talk about how much we missed hamburgers? | 聊着我们是多么地怀念汉堡包 |
[39:36] | Vividly. | 仿若昨日 |
[39:37] | That’s what I want. | 我现在就在想那些 |
[39:38] | I mean, not the talking about it. | 不是从前谈论汉堡 |
[39:39] | But the actual eating. | 而是真的去吃汉堡 |
[39:42] | Maybe two. | 甚至可以吃两个 |
[39:45] | And French fries and… | 还要炸薯条和 |
[39:46] | …and onion rings and — and maybe — | 洋葱圈 还有 或许 |
[39:49] | – maybe a vanilla milkshake. – Yeah. Okay. | -或许再来杯香草奶昔 -好的 |
[39:51] | Listen, I’m buying, okay? | 我去买 好吗 |
[39:54] | – Okay. – But, uh… | -好的 -不过 |
[40:02] | Your mom was Val. | 你妈妈叫瓦尔 |
[40:04] | And we loved Val. | 我们都很爱瓦尔 |
[40:07] | And you are Luna. | 你叫卢娜 |
[40:11] | And you have a family here. | 你在这里有个家 |
[40:15] | Every time I step into an OR, | 每次我走进手术室 |
[40:18] | I think about your mom. | 我都会想起你妈妈 |
[40:21] | And you. | 和你 |
[40:28] | Ah, God, Link was supposed to call | 天啊 你回来的路上 |
[40:30] | when you were on your way home. | 林就应该打电话来的 |
[40:31] | We had signs and hats, | 我们做了标牌和帽子 |
[40:33] | and I swear we were not living like this most of the time. | 我发誓绝大多数时间家里不是狗窝 |
[40:35] | Amelia, come sit down. | 艾米莉娅 快来坐 |
[40:39] | It’s just the way I like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[40:41] | You did a great job. | 你做得非常好 |
[40:43] | I can never thank you enough. | 我真不知道该怎么谢你 |
[40:48] | Okay, I think she’s on her way home! | 我想她应该在回来的路上了 |
[40:49] | Uh, hurry and get the signs and the donuts and — | 快来准备标牌还有甜甜圈还有 |
[40:56] | Is there really donuts? | 真的有甜甜圈吗 |
[40:57] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[40:59] | Don’t move! | 你别动 |
[41:00] | It’s not done yet, but… | 还没完全做好 不过 |
[41:03] | we made this for you. | 我们为你做的 |
[41:04] | I love it! | 我太喜欢了 |
[41:06] | It is so beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[41:07] | Okay, everybody, come sit up here. | 大家快来坐上来 |
[41:09] | Let’s eat donuts. | 我们一起吃甜甜圈 |
[41:10] | You all can tell me every single thing | 我不在的时候都发生了什么 |
[41:12] | that happened while I was gone. | 你们要好好跟我说一说 |
[41:20] | Traditions have never really been my thing. | 我一直都不喜欢遵循传统 |
[41:23] | But at their best, they help us remember who we are, | 但是传统可以帮助我们记得我们是谁 |
[41:27] | where we’re from, and those who came before us. | 我们从哪来 以及我们的前人是谁 |
[41:31] | They give us something to pass on to future generations. | 他们传给我们的 我们也要继续传给下一代 |
[42:04] | ‘Cause if you don’t know where you’re from, | 因为如果人不知道自己从哪来 |
[42:06] | it’s kind of hard to know where you’re going. | 那也很难搞清楚自己要到哪去 |
[42:08] | Unless, of course, where you’re going… | 当然 除非你要去的地方 |
[42:11] | is home. | 是家 |