时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When we give test results to patients | 把检查结果给患者的时候 |
[00:07] | we often say, “Normal.” | 我们经常会说 正常 |
[00:08] | Hydration… | 补充水分 |
[00:10] | and that thing you like with the weirdest meat-to-cheese ratio | 以及你喜欢的 香肠奶酪比例奇葩的食物 |
[00:13] | I have ever known. | 我是没见过 |
[00:14] | It’s called a sandwich, Amelia. | 这叫三明治 Amelia |
[00:16] | You look good. | 你的气色不错 |
[00:18] | You feel good? ‘Cause you look good. | 你感觉好吗 因为你的气色真挺好 |
[00:20] | So, you have your service | 所以你开始收病人了 |
[00:21] | plus you’ve inherited Koracick’s service? | 也把Koracick的病人接过来了吗 |
[00:23] | That’s a decadent amount of patients. | 病人数量可不少呀 |
[00:26] | And I’m not one of them. So go. Be free. | 而我不在其中 所以你走吧 |
[00:29] | Hydrate, eat, walk, repeat. | 补水 进食 散步 重复 |
[00:32] | Have fun being of use to the world. | 祝你发光发热愉快 |
[00:34] | We look and analyze numbers within ranges, highs and lows. | 我们观察和分析数值的范围 高点和低点 |
[00:35] | 第一周 | |
[00:44] | If the patient falls within the range, we’re not worried. | 如果数值在正常范围 我们就不担心了 |
[00:47] | Has anyone seen my keys? | 有人看到我的钥匙了吗 |
[00:50] | Here. | 这里 |
[00:53] | – Pancake batter. Nice. – Crepe, actually. | – 薄饼糊糊 漂亮 – 其实是可丽饼 |
[00:56] | But that’s not your point. Sorry. | 但这不是你的重点 抱歉 |
[00:58] | It’s okay. This place wasn’t built for three people. | 没关系 这地方本来也不是给三个人住的 |
[01:01] | Hey, you took pity on me. | 你好心收留了我 |
[01:03] | Guests don’t bring other guests. | 客人不应该擅自带人来 |
[01:05] | I grew up in my car, and I know that. | 我是在车里长大的 我都懂这道理 |
[01:06] | You’re lucky Helm’s a good cook. | 你就庆幸Helm厨艺过硬吧 |
[01:10] | I got accepted in the vaccine trial. | 我入选疫苗试验啦 |
[01:12] | Oh, my God. This could really end someday. | 天啊 或许真有结束的一天了 |
[01:14] | I mean, he might get the placebo. | 不过他也可能是接种安慰剂啦 |
[01:19] | Right. Not your point. | 对哦 不是你的重点 |
[01:21] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[01:23] | But it’s imperfect. | 但这样也有缺陷 |
[01:24] | Because if history has shown us anything | 因为历史教会我们 |
[01:27] | one person’s normal is another’s complete chaos. | 正常与否 因人而异 |
[01:31] | Ooh! Look at this! Tiny toasts. | 快看啊 简短祝酒词 |
[01:34] | People just share little memories | 只是分享一些回忆片段 |
[01:35] | instead of making some big, huge speech. | 不会洋洋洒洒长篇大论 |
[01:37] | Do you care if we get two cakes? | 我们订俩蛋糕 你介意吗 |
[01:39] | Because Nana Ante has this thing about a groom’s cake. | 因为Ante奶奶对新郎蛋糕有特殊感情 |
[01:42] | Do you mind if we have three cakes? | 那订三个蛋糕 你介意吗 |
[01:46] | How are you gonna do any of this when the world is shut down? | 世界都停滞了 你俩怎么还有心思弄这些 |
[01:48] | Vision phase. No hating. | 构思阶段 别生气哦 |
[01:52] | Do you know of any place with a waterfall by the ocean? | 你知道哪里有挨着海滩的瀑布吗 |
[01:55] | Looking. Looking. | 找找 搜搜 |
[02:01] | I am so relieved that you’re on call instead of Koracick. | 你上班了 不是Koracick了 我可松一口气了 |
[02:04] | Koracick no longer works here. | Koracick不在这工作啦 |
[02:05] | – Wait. Really? Who got to fire him? – No one. | – 等等 是吗 谁把他开除的 – 没人 |
[02:08] | He got inspired by Avery and went to fight racial inequity | 他受Avery感召 去跟种族不平等作斗争 |
[02:10] | and make the world a better place. | 建设美好世界去了 |
[02:12] | Damn. I hate that I have to respect a single thing about that guy. | 太讨厌了 这次竟然得尊敬他了 |
[02:15] | 25-year-old female, MVC, GCS 12. | 25岁女性 车祸伤员 昏迷指数12 |
[02:19] | She has a depressed skull fracture. | 有一处凹陷性颅骨骨折 |
[02:20] | Right pupil is sluggish. | 右侧瞳孔反应迟缓 |
[02:22] | Had episodes of bradycardia en route. | 途中多次心动过缓 |
[02:24] | My groceries are still in the car. | 我买的杂货还在车上 |
[02:26] | And I found disinfectant wipes. | 我买到消毒湿巾了 |
[02:27] | Actually, I cried. | 感动哭了 |
[02:30] | She’s probably got an intracranial bleed. | 很可能有颅内出血 |
[02:31] | – Let’s bring her straight into CT. – My dad… | – 直接送去做CT吧 – 我爸… |
[02:33] | He texted me twice on the way here. | 送来的路上 他给我发了两次短信 |
[02:34] | Can someone call him and tell him that I’m okay? | 哪位能打给他 替我报平安呀 |
[02:36] | Tell him he just needs to unplug the router | 告诉他 把路由器电源拔掉 |
[02:37] | then plug it back in! | 再插回去 就可以了 |
[02:41] | Luna spit up after every feeding? | Luna每次吃完都会吐吗 |
[02:43] | And her heart rate dropped. | 心率也下降了 |
[02:44] | Only slightly, but every beat counts. | 只是一点点 但每次心跳都很重要 |
[02:47] | Vanell. Nope. | Vanell 不对 |
[02:50] | Harrison. Nope. | Harrison 不对 |
[02:51] | Can we help you with something? | 需要帮助吗 |
[02:52] | Carmen Delgado from CPS. | 我是Carmen Delgado 儿童保护服务中心的 |
[02:55] | I’ve been assigned as the legal guardian to Luna Ashton. | 我被指派为Luna Ashton的法定监护人 |
[02:58] | And I hear she might have gastroesophageal reflux? | 听说她可能患有胃食管反流 是吗 |
[03:02] | Possibly, but little Luna here | 很可能 不过我们的Luna |
[03:04] | was intubated for a very long time | 插管时间太长了 |
[03:05] | so she hardly has any gag reflex. | 所以几乎没有咽反射 |
[03:07] | And your recommendation? | 你的建议是什么 |
[03:08] | I’d like to order a KUB and labs | 我想做泌尿平片和化验 |
[03:10] | to rule out necrotizing enterocolitis. | 排除坏死性小肠结肠炎 |
[03:12] | After that, we’ll do a swallow study if necessary. | 有必要的话 再做吞咽功能检查 |
[03:14] | Okay. Run the tests, let me know how she does. | 行啊 查吧 有结果通知我 |
[03:17] | I’m off to county. | 我还要去乡里 |
[03:20] | Do we have to run everything by her? | 我们做什么 都得听她的吗 |
[03:22] | Not “we”. Just me. You know, Luna’s doctor. | 不是我们 只有我 Luna的主治医师 |
[03:30] | Gwen Yates, 51, history of cardiac amyloidosis | Gwen Yates 51岁 曾患心脏淀粉样变 |
[03:34] | presents with worsening shortness of breath | 症状包括日渐严重的气短 |
[03:36] | and leg edema. | 及腿部水肿 |
[03:38] | I’ve been on heart meds for years. | 我吃心脏药物很多年了 |
[03:40] | Not sure why I’m suddenly worse. | 不知道为什么会突然加重 |
[03:41] | Well, the protein deposits have brought on congestive heart failure | 蛋白质沉积 导致充血性心力衰竭 |
[03:45] | which is what’s causing the build-up of fluid in your legs and lungs. | 引致腿部和肺部积液增多 |
[03:48] | And it’s causing your blood to form clots | 还会造成血栓形成 |
[03:51] | so we need to insert a filter | 因此我们要置入过滤器 |
[03:53] | to keep any from going into your lungs. | 防止血栓进入肺部 |
[03:55] | Listen. Rest assured. | 听我说 请放心 |
[03:57] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们一定会尽力的 |
[03:59] | Gwen, I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to keep you in ICU | Gwen 很抱歉 你必须要进重症监护室 |
[04:02] | for supportive care while we look for a heart donor. | 进行维持治疗 等待心脏供体 |
[04:05] | Always knew it could be a possibility | 我一直知道会有这一天 |
[04:08] | but…wow. | 但还是挺意外的 |
[04:11] | Is there someone you’d like us to update? | 需要我们通知谁吗 |
[04:14] | My husband died in October | 我丈夫去年十月过世了 |
[04:15] | and we didn’t have any family but each other. | 我们只有彼此 没有家人了 |
[04:19] | I adopted a dog to keep me company, named him Jupiter. | 我收养了一只狗 取名Jupiter |
[04:23] | But the other night, he got out of the house. You know that big storm? | 但有天晚上 它跑出去了 你们知道那场暴风雨吧 |
[04:25] | The thunder scared him really bad, and… | 它被雷电吓坏了 |
[04:27] | I tried to track him down, but I felt so weak, you know? | 我试着去找它 但我觉得很虚弱 |
[04:30] | Guess now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[04:34] | Thank you. I’m sure you have other patients to see. | 谢谢 你们肯定有其他病人要看吧 |
[04:44] | Hey. Ortiz is with the dad. | Ortiz和病人的爸爸在一起 |
[04:47] | Mr. Nichols, it’s Dr. Shepherd. | Nichols先生 我是Shepherd医生 |
[04:49] | I’m one of the surgeons who’s gonna be taking care of your daughter. | 我是要给您女儿做手术的医生之一 |
[04:51] | Wait, wait. Skyler needs surgery? | 等等 Skyler需要做手术吗 |
[04:53] | Skyler’s injury from the crash caused her brain to swell. | Skyler车祸受伤 造成脑水肿 |
[04:56] | We may need to remove a piece of her skull | 我们需要取下一块颅骨 |
[04:58] | to alleviate the pressure build-up | 以缓解颅压升高 |
[05:00] | and protect her brain from any permanent damage. | 防止脑部永久性损伤 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:03] | But if we do, it will be temporary. | 但那只是暂时的 |
[05:05] | We will implant the bone fragment in her abdomen | 我们会将颅骨碎片植入腹部 |
[05:08] | and then we will replant it after the swelling goes down. | 等水肿缓解了 会移植回去 |
[05:11] | I know this is a lot to take in | 我知道信息量有点大 |
[05:12] | but Dr. Shepherd has done this many times, okay? | 但Shepherd医生已经是轻车熟路了 |
[05:15] | Please. You got to save her. | 拜托 一定要救她 |
[05:18] | That’s my little girl. You got to save her! | 她是我的宝贝女儿 你一定要救她 |
[05:21] | We will give you updates as soon as we can. | 只要有消息 我们会立刻通知你 |
[05:28] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[05:35] | Yes, I’m avoiding you. | 是的 我在躲你 |
[05:38] | Which a lot of people do. | 很多人都会那样 |
[05:40] | Avoiding is normal. | 逃避很正常啦 |
[05:41] | It’s reasonable. It’s like… | 情有可原的 就像是… |
[05:45] | Injecting yourself with an unknown substance. | 给自己注射未知物质 |
[05:47] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[05:48] | Schmitt Levi Schmitt. Levi. | |
[05:51] | My name is Levi Schmitt. | 我叫Levi Schmitt |
[05:53] | I’m Dr. Mason Post. | 我是Mason Post医生 |
[05:54] | I oversee West Coast vaccine trials for Quimby. | 我负责昆比的西海岸疫苗试验 |
[05:56] | And, sorry about the joke. Little vaccine humor. | 对不起 刚才是开玩笑 疫苗的小幽默 |
[06:00] | I don’t think that works on me. | 那玩笑对我不管用 |
[06:02] | – How you feeling today? – Nauseous. | – 你今天觉得怎样 – 犯恶心 |
[06:05] | Even though I’ve read all the articles about the vaccine… twice. | 即使我看过疫苗的所有文献 看了两遍 |
[06:08] | And, yes, I know the research has been around for decades | 是的 我知道这种研究有十年了 |
[06:11] | but I can’t help but feel alone. | 但我还是觉得孤零零的 |
[06:13] | I meant do you feel sick? | 我是说 你犯恶心吗 |
[06:15] | We can’t give you the vaccine if you do. | 你犯恶心 就不能打疫苗了 |
[06:16] | Oh, that. | 你问这个啊 |
[06:17] | Nope. All good. | 没有 我很好 |
[06:22] | Hey, Dr. Schmitt, trial volunteers often have anxiety. | Schmitt医生 临床试验的志愿者经常焦虑 |
[06:25] | You’re not alone. I’ll be with you for every step. | 你不孤单 我会每一步都陪着你的 |
[06:28] | Now, relax your arm for me. | 现在 放松手臂 |
[06:42] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[06:44] | You did great. | 你表现很棒 |
[06:45] | Now all I have to do is not die. | 现在我只要不死就好了 |
[06:47] | Yeah. Well, it won’t be from this. | 不会死于注射疫苗的 |
[06:50] | You gonna wave to your fans? | 要跟粉丝们挥手吗 |
[07:02] | 1080P WEB: wss0427 | |
[07:06] | 第16集 坚强屹立 | |
[07:14] | 第二周 | |
[07:16] | Whoo! You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:22] | Oh! Okay! | 好吧 |
[07:26] | Don’t throw the ball at the guests. | 别朝客人扔球啦 |
[07:28] | – I’m sorry! – Oh, no. I’m fine, sweetie. | – 对不起 – 没关系 亲爱的 |
[07:31] | I think your class is gonna start soon | 你快要上课了 |
[07:33] | so why don’t you go in, okay? | 快进屋吧 |
[07:39] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[07:40] | Wait. What do you need? | 等等 你有什么需要 |
[07:42] | A time machine. And set it back three months. | 时光机 回到三个月前 |
[07:47] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[07:48] | – What about? – Anything. | – 说什么 – 什么都行 |
[07:50] | Okay Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | Still no replacement for Jackson. | Jackson的位置还空缺着 |
[07:57] | Oh, Joey got an “A” in AP biology. | Joey的生物学拿到A了 |
[08:00] | Think he’s gonna be a doctor. | 看来他要当医生了 |
[08:03] | Ben’s tumor needs no further treatment. | Ben的肿瘤不需要继续治疗了 |
[08:06] | My dad… | 我爸… |
[08:08] | Wait. What tumor? | 等等 什么肿瘤 |
[08:09] | Yeah, so, we found a lump, and he had an orchiectomy. | 我们发现有肿块 他做了睾丸切除术 |
[08:12] | Path came back cancerous, but we got it in time | 病理结果是癌症 但发现挺及时的 |
[08:15] | so he’s all clear. | 所以他康复了 |
[08:17] | No mets, no chemo. | 没有转移 不用化疗 |
[08:20] | And I’ve been so stressed out about losing my husband | 我一直很担心会失去老公 |
[08:22] | that I haven’t been able to think or talk about it | 我一直不敢去想 不敢提起 |
[08:25] | which is why you’re just hearing about it now. | 所以你现在才听说 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:29] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[08:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:31] | And if I don’t want to talk about that | 如果我不想谈这事 |
[08:33] | and you don’t want to talk about you | 你也不想谈你自己 |
[08:34] | then we better get another kid out here or something. | 那最好再找一个孩子出来 找点事做 |
[08:36] | Zola Zola! | |
[08:40] | Hey, Gwen. How you feelin’? | Gwen 你感觉怎么样啊 |
[08:47] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[08:49] | I got your page, Helm. What’s up? | 我收到呼叫了 怎么了 Helm |
[08:51] | I made her do it. | 是我让她这样做的 |
[08:53] | Wanted to meet the man you were marrying. | 我想见见要跟你结婚的人 |
[08:58] | Winston Ndugu. It’s a pleasure. | 我是Winston Ndugu 备感荣幸 |
[09:00] | Gwendolyn. Now, tell me. | 我是Gwendolyn 快跟我说说 |
[09:02] | Do you have a single, much older brother? | 你有没有大龄单身的哥哥呀 |
[09:06] | I’m afraid not, no. | 恐怕没有 |
[09:08] | I love weddings. | 我喜欢婚礼 |
[09:10] | Is there a date? | 定好日子了吗 |
[09:11] | We’re working on it. | 在选呢 |
[09:13] | You are going to be such a beautiful bride. | 你会是一位特别美丽的新娘的 |
[09:15] | Promise you’ll show me pictures. | 到时候 一定要给我看照片呀 |
[09:17] | If I last that long. | 要是我能活到那时候 |
[09:19] | Of course. And thank you. | 当然了 谢谢你 |
[09:22] | Helm, don’t page anyone unless it’s about work. | Helm 不是工作的事 就不要呼叫别人了 |
[09:30] | No fever, no chills. Nausea? | 没发烧 没发冷 恶心吗 |
[09:33] | Not beyond my normal, base-level nausea. | 没超过我日常的恶心感 |
[09:35] | So I’ll go with no? | 那就是没有了吧 |
[09:39] | Okay. That’s it. | 好啦 结束啦 |
[09:41] | Maybe have some matzo ball soup before our next check-in. | 下次来之前 你可以来点犹太丸子汤 |
[09:43] | Does that make the vaccine more effective? | 会对疫苗的效果有益处吗 |
[09:45] | Last time, you said it helped settle your stomach. | 上次你说过 喝这汤会舒服些 |
[09:47] | I did? God. I talk so much. | 是吗 天啊 我话太多了 |
[09:50] | I remember what interests me. | 让我感兴趣的 我会记得 |
[09:52] | I don’t know why I was so nervous. | 我不知道为什么会感觉紧张 |
[09:55] | This is nothin’. | 这其实不算什么 |
[09:58] | But if you’re looking for recs | 但如果你需要推荐的话 |
[10:00] | Marty’s Deli stuffs theirs with chicken. | 马蒂熟食店的肉丸汤是鸡肉丸 |
[10:02] | I didn’t mean soup. | 我不是对汤感兴趣 |
[10:07] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[10:20] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样呀 |
[10:22] | Great. | 很不错 |
[10:24] | Or, fine. I’m okay. | 还行吧 我挺好的 |
[10:27] | Any side effects from the vaccine or… | 疫苗有什么副作用吗 |
[10:30] | Nope. All good there. | 没有 都挺好的 |
[10:33] | But I should get back to my patients, so… | 但我该回去看病人了 所以… |
[10:37] | Bye. | 拜啦 |
[10:40] | Did we break up or… | 我们分手了吗 |
[10:43] | When would we have broken up? | 我们什么时候分手的 |
[10:46] | Levi. Come on. You said you wanted me | Levi 拜托 是你说的 |
[10:48] | to make space for you, and I did | 想跟我一起住 我也同意了 |
[10:49] | and you just walked away, been avoiding me ever since. | 你却走开了 还开始躲我 |
[10:53] | I have not been… | 我没有… |
[10:54] | But do you want to see other people or…? | 你想跟其他人约会吗 还是… |
[10:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:00] | Well, I don’t. | 我不想的 |
[11:02] | I want you, Levi, and only you. | 我只想和你在一起 Levi |
[11:07] | So when you figure this all out | 你想清楚以后 |
[11:10] | you know where to find me, okay? | 你知道去哪里找我 好吧 |
[11:13] | Some good news… | 好消息… |
[11:15] | Luna’s results show it is only reflux | Luna检查结果显示 只有胃食管反流 |
[11:16] | and it is mild. | 而且是轻度的 |
[11:18] | So we’ll continue to monitor her, feed her upright. | 所以我们会继续监测 喂她时保持直立 |
[11:20] | Smaller volumes, more frequently. | 少食多餐 |
[11:22] | Try thickened formulas. See how she does. | 尝试增稠配方奶粉 看她会不会好些 |
[11:24] | Do you need to answer that? | 你需要接电话吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah. Sorry. Either one of you two interested in a 9-month-old from county? | 是的 抱歉 你们对九月龄的乡下孩子感兴趣吗 |
[11:29] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[11:31] | Poor thing’s foster placement fell through, so I have to go. | 小可怜的寄养安置泡汤了 我得走了 |
[11:33] | Anything I need to sign? | 有什么需要我签字的吗 |
[11:34] | – The nurses have the latest paperwork. – Thanks. | – 最新文件在护士那里 – 谢谢 |
[11:37] | I can’t tell you how nice it is I don’t have to think about Luna | 多亏你俩 我都不需要惦记Luna |
[11:40] | because of you two. | 真是感激不尽 |
[11:42] | You’re her guardian. | 你是她的监护人 |
[11:43] | You could think about her a little. | 你可以惦记她点的 |
[11:45] | She’s a social worker, not a parent. | 她是社工 不是家长 |
[11:57] | – She’s still not awake? – Nothing. | – 她还没醒吗 – 没有 |
[11:59] | It’s been two days since we closed her skull. | 距离闭合颅骨 已经两天了 |
[12:01] | Her intracranial pressure’s down. | 她的颅内压降下来了 |
[12:03] | Scans don’t show anoxic brain injury. Nothing. | 看片子也没有缺氧性脑损伤 看不出问题 |
[12:06] | If she doesn’t wake up in a few days | 如果过几天 她还不醒 |
[12:08] | we’re gonna have to consider a trach. | 就得考虑做气管切开术了 |
[12:10] | And I’m gonna have to call her dad. | 我还得给她爸爸打电话 |
[12:13] | No, you don’t have to call him. He’s right outside. | 你不用打电话 他就在外边 |
[12:28] | Mr. Nichols? | Nichols先生吗 |
[12:31] | Mind if we… | 要不我们… |
[12:34] | Did Sky wake up? | Sky醒了吗 |
[12:38] | Her status hasn’t changed. | 她的状态还没有变化 |
[12:40] | We may need to perform something called a trach and PEG. | 可能得做气管切开和经皮内镜胃造瘘术 |
[12:43] | That’ll give her long-term airway control | 让她的气道长期保持通畅 |
[12:46] | and keep her getting nutrients. | 为她供给营养 |
[12:47] | So you don’t think she’ll wake up for a while? | 所以你觉得 她一时半会醒不了吗 |
[12:51] | When Sky was a kid, I worked all the time. | Sky小时候 我总忙于工作 |
[12:53] | Long hours, lot of travel. | 总是加班 经常出差 |
[12:55] | I was just climbing that career ladder, you know? | 一心想着职业发展 |
[12:57] | And I missed a lot. | 我错过太多了 |
[13:01] | That’s a hard balance work and family life. | 平衡工作和生活很不容易 |
[13:04] | This one time, I was rushing back for the last night | 有一次 我赶着回去 |
[13:07] | of this high-school talent show she was in. | 看她参加的高中才艺表演 |
[13:09] | And I remember at the cast party | 我记得在庆功宴上 |
[13:11] | one of her friends came up and said to her | 她的朋友走过来问她 |
[13:13] | “Who’s that guy?” | “那位是谁啊” |
[13:14] | That kind of haunted me. | 让我耿耿于怀 |
[13:16] | And I thought, “Geez. I just missed too much.” | 我心想 “天呐 我真是错过太多了” |
[13:20] | But then COVID comes along, and Skyler moves back in with me | 后来发生疫情 Skyler搬回来跟我一起住了 |
[13:23] | and I think, “Alright. This is good. “ | 我心想 “太好了” |
[13:25] | “I get a chance to get to know my daughter.” | “我有机会了解我的女儿了” |
[13:33] | I’ll consent to that trach. | 我同意做气管切开术 |
[13:40] | You just make sure she’s not in any pain, okay? | 拜托别让她遭罪 行吗 |
[13:55] | Late night? | 半夜加班啦 |
[13:57] | 3:00 A.M. call. | 凌晨三点 收到呼叫 |
[13:57] | 第三周 | |
[14:00] | Dude snapped both his tendons | 有位老兄 从地下室台阶跌落 |
[14:01] | when he slipped down his basement stairs. | 两侧的跟腱都摔断了 |
[14:03] | Pretty crazy to think we’re all basically just walking around | 想来真是不可思议 我们每天走路 |
[14:07] | on a pair of matchsticks. | 就靠这对小小的肌腱了 |
[14:11] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[14:13] | More paperwork for Luna. | Luna还需要更多文书 |
[14:15] | Her social worker is just a lot. | 她的社工真是一言难尽 |
[14:17] | And before you say it | 不用你开口 |
[14:19] | I know she has a thankless job, but Luna deserves more. | 我知道这份工作吃力不讨好 但Luna值得更重视 |
[14:22] | She’s not just an item on a checklist. | 她不是清单上的一项内容 |
[14:26] | Okay. So what’s the holdup? | 好吧 那还犹豫什么呢 |
[14:28] | Sorry. Are we pretending like you’re not gonna adopt her? | 抱歉 我们是要假装 你不打算收养她吗 |
[14:32] | Okay. It’s crossed my mind. | 好吧 我是这么想过 |
[14:35] | Which is just crazy | 可那样太疯狂了 |
[14:38] | because I never pictured myself doing this alone. | 因为我从没想过 独自抚养孩子 |
[14:42] | Maybe it’s the pandemic | 可能是因为这次疫情 |
[14:44] | Or the fact that I felt really connected to Luna’s mom. | 或者是因为 我和Luna的妈妈有感情了 |
[14:47] | Or…? | 又或者是… |
[14:48] | Or maybe it’s that Luna is just… | 又或者是因为Luna… |
[14:51] | She is so perfect | 她太完美了 |
[14:54] | and I completely freakin’ love her. | 我完全爱上她了 |
[14:57] | It’s a pretty great feeling, huh? | 这种感觉很棒 是吧 |
[15:00] | What? | 什么 |
[15:01] | Having a kid. | 有孩子了 |
[15:06] | I think you can stop asking yourself if you can do it, Jo. | 你不用再质疑自己能否做好了 Jo |
[15:10] | I think you already are. | 你已经做得很好了 |
[15:17] | Okay. So, hear me out. | 好了 听我把话说完 |
[15:19] | So, New Zealand has COVID pretty much wiped out. | 新西兰的新冠疫情已经控制得很好了 |
[15:23] | So, we rent a giant house and… | 我们可以租一间大房子 |
[15:25] | And ask your grandma to wear a mask for 20 hours on planes | 让你的奶奶戴口罩坐飞机20小时 |
[15:27] | and then quarantine when we get there? | 到达之后 再一起隔离吗 |
[15:30] | Okay. So it’s not quite perfect yet, but we’re getting there. | 好吧 计划不够完美 但我们在想办法嘛 |
[15:36] | Alright. Look. I hate that the pandemic has our hands tied right now | 听我说 我讨厌疫情让我们束手束脚的 |
[15:40] | but we are two very smart people. | 但咱俩多聪明啊 |
[15:42] | And we both love puzzles. So we’ll get it figured out. | 都喜欢字谜游戏 我们会想到办法的 |
[15:46] | Or maybe we should just wait | 或许我们应该等等呢 |
[15:48] | until things just open up a little bit more. | 等到疫情好转一些 |
[15:51] | Wait, what, like a year? | 等上一年吗 |
[15:54] | Is this cold feet? Because I thought you were all-in. | 你要退缩吗 我还以为你挺全情投入的 |
[15:56] | No, I was. I am. | 之前是的 现在也是 |
[16:00] | I just want it to feel right | 我只是希望感觉对味 |
[16:02] | and not like it’s some big compromise. | 而不是处处妥协 |
[16:04] | “Big compromise.” | “处处妥协” |
[16:06] | That sounded bad… | 说起来不太好听 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God. I have to go. | 天啊 我得走了 |
[16:14] | We have a heart donor for Gwen! | Gwen有心脏供体了 |
[16:23] | Hey. Thought you were off today. | 我以为你今天休息 |
[16:24] | Skyler’s EEG kept showing her brain activity slowing down. | 脑电图显示 Skyler的脑活动一直在减慢 |
[16:27] | Damn. I was really hoping she’d come through. | 糟了 我一直希望她能挺过来 |
[16:29] | Well, she still might. | 还是有希望的 |
[16:30] | I’m starting serial MRIs | 我在进行一系列核磁检查 |
[16:31] | to see if I can detect any patterns. | 看看能否检测到大脑活动模式 |
[16:33] | And I might even add ultrasonic thalamic stimulation. | 也在考虑增加超声波丘脑刺激 |
[16:35] | I’m not sure. | 再看看吧 |
[16:38] | Amelia, some patients just don’t wake up. | Amelia 有些病人醒不过来的 |
[16:41] | She’s someone’s baby, Owen | 她是别人的女儿 Owen |
[16:42] | and I’m a mom now, so I can’t give up. | 我现在当妈了 不想就这么放弃 |
[16:51] | How you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎样 |
[16:52] | I don’t want to say. | 我不想说 |
[16:54] | I’m a flirt, and I’m sorry. | 我上次有点轻浮了 抱歉 |
[16:56] | But I’m a big boy. We can move on. | 但我是成年人 旧事就不提了 |
[16:59] | It’s not that. | 不是这意思 |
[17:01] | I noticed… | 我注意到… |
[17:04] | a rash on the back of my neck. | 我脖子后面起疹子了 |
[17:07] | And you’re gonna need to take a look at it. | 需要你检查一下 |
[17:09] | But that just feels a little… intimate. | 那就有点…亲密了 |
[17:15] | Look, if you don’t want me to look at it, that’s up to you. | 如果你不想让我看 我也不强求 |
[17:18] | But there aremillions of lives at stake. | 但这关系到成千上万人呢 |
[17:29] | – Metz. – Suction. | – 剪刀 – 抽吸 |
[17:31] | I can’t believe this happened. | 简直不敢相信 |
[17:33] | I still just… I can’t believe it. | 现在还觉得很不可思议 |
[17:35] | Gwen is very lucky. | Gwen太幸运了 |
[17:38] | I love her. | 我很喜欢她 |
[17:39] | She’s like a mom, you know? | 她就像妈妈一样 |
[17:41] | But only the good parts. | 而且是慈母 |
[17:43] | Like, she’s smart and she gives great advice | 她很聪明 能给出很棒的建议 |
[17:46] | but never tells you your lipstick color makes your skin look green. | 从来不会说 唇膏颜色显得你的脸色发绿 |
[17:50] | Specimen coming. | 心脏取出来了 |
[17:53] | Ready for the donor heart. | 可以移植了 |
[18:04] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:06] | I know. | 我懂你 |
[18:10] | Your place is so quiet. | 这地方好安静 |
[18:11] | I can hear myself think. | 我能听见自己思考的声音 |
[18:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:18] | What are you thinking about? | 在想什么呢 |
[18:20] | Neurons and functional MRIs. | 神经元与功能核磁共振 |
[18:24] | And popcorn. | 还有爆米花 |
[18:25] | You? | 你呢 |
[18:28] | Ah, nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:32] | It’s bone spurs, isn’t it? | 你在想骨刺吧 |
[18:37] | Honestly, I was thinking… | 其实我在想… |
[18:40] | what if I just knocked you up? | 这次会不会又中了 |
[18:45] | I think living at Meredith’s the last few months | 住在Meredith家的几个月 |
[18:48] | has broken me. | 把我整崩溃了 |
[18:51] | I love being a dad. | 但我喜欢当爸爸的感觉 |
[18:54] | I think I want more. | 我还想要更多孩子 |
[18:57] | More children? | 更多孩子吗 |
[18:58] | Like, of our own? | 我们的孩子吗 |
[19:00] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[19:01] | I mean, not tomorrow | 不是说明天就要 |
[19:04] | but…eventually. | 但总有那么一天 |
[19:10] | Okay. Now I want popcorn. | 好吧 现在我想要爆米花了 |
[19:12] | Link Link. | |
[19:14] | Don’t move. I’ll be right back. | 别起来了 我马上就回来 |
[19:26] | 第四周 | |
[19:26] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[19:30] | Suture kit. | 缝合包 |
[19:33] | So you can get your dexterity back between workouts. | 在你锻炼之余 还能拿它练练手 |
[19:38] | Hey. What you readin’? | 你在看什么呢 |
[19:40] | My future. | 我的下半生 |
[19:42] | Brain fog, neuropathy, fatigue. | 脑雾症 神经受损 疲劳症 |
[19:45] | Some of the many gifts I’ve been plagued with forever due to COVID. | 冠状病毒给我留下的大礼包 |
[19:49] | Or you could be just fine. | 你也有可能好好的 |
[19:50] | You know, there’s barely enough data. | 现在的数据还不够充足 |
[19:52] | The data that’s out there is terrifying. | 现在的数据已经很吓人了 |
[19:54] | Yeah, it’s looking like recovery can be long | 恢复过程是会很漫长 |
[19:56] | painful, and boring, but the one thing it can’t do is do the work for you. | 痛苦而枯燥 但恢复过程要靠你自己 |
[20:00] | So, up. | 站起来吧 |
[20:01] | No. Come on. Let’s take a walk. | 快点 起来走走 |
[20:03] | I do not feel like it. | 我现在不想 |
[20:05] | This attitude isn’t gonna get you back in the operating room. | 现在这种态度 怎么回手术室呀 |
[20:07] | And I can’t lose any more surgeons, so come on. | 我不能再失去更多外科医生了 起来吧 |
[20:09] | Bailey, I may never get back. | Bailey 也许我没法恢复到从前了 |
[20:11] | I can’t operate if I can’t stand on my feet. | 我都站不起来 还怎么做手术 |
[20:15] | I can barely pick up my kids | 每次抱起自己的孩子 |
[20:16] | without feeling like I’ve run a marathon. | 都像跑马拉松一样累 |
[20:18] | Alright, well, can you at least take a break? | 好吧 那你去休息一下吧 |
[20:20] | That’s all I’ve been doing. | 我一直在休息啊 |
[20:22] | And I know everybody means well | 我明白 大家都是关心我 |
[20:24] | but I don’t want suture kits and everybody hovering | 但我不想要缝合包 不想大家都围着我转 |
[20:27] | and asking how I’m doing every five minutes. | 隔几分钟 就来问我感觉如何 |
[20:30] | What I want is my life back. | 我只想要从前的生活 |
[20:45] | Still no activity. | 还是没有大脑活动 |
[20:52] | I didn’t hear you leave. | 我没听见你出门 |
[20:54] | Yeah. Skyler’s just… nothing. | 是啊 Skyler还是没有变化 |
[20:56] | Well, you want to say good morning? | 好吧 你想要跟他说早安吗 |
[20:58] | Scout and I are just having a little jam sesh. | 我和Scout正在搞即兴演奏呢 |
[21:05] | Hey, Link, stop. | Link 别弹了 |
[21:09] | Why? He loves this. | 怎么了 他挺喜欢的 |
[21:11] | But just stop. | 你先停一下 |
[21:14] | Okay. Start again. | 好的 再弹 |
[21:29] | Gwen, you’re a rock star. | Gwen 你太棒了 |
[21:31] | Great ejection fraction on echo | 射血分数正常 |
[21:33] | the fluid build-up in your lungs is almost resolved | 肺部积液也基本吸收了 |
[21:36] | and your labs show no signs of organ rejection. | 化验结果也没发现排异现象 |
[21:39] | Well, you keep this up, you’ll be home in no time. | 继续保持下去 很快就能出院了 |
[21:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | Well, you’re all so happy, I hate to tell you. | 你们都这么开心 我都不忍心说了 |
[21:48] | I woke up with a headache, and it’s getting worse. | 我醒来头很痛 而且越来越严重了 |
[21:51] | I’m seeing double. | 看东西也重影 |
[21:52] | Transplants can cause perioperative strokes. | 器官移植可能造成围手术期卒中 |
[21:55] | Or it could just be a headache. | 也可能只是单纯头痛 |
[21:57] | Yeah, we’ll page neuro to make sure. | 是啊 我们找神经科会诊一下 |
[21:59] | Hang in there, Gwen. | 加油 Gwen |
[22:01] | I will, dear. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:10] | We know different parts of the brain process different things, right? | 我们知道 大脑不同区域 处理不同事情 |
[22:13] | Math problems, emotion, spatial relationships | 数学问题 情感问题 空间关系 |
[22:16] | and, as we’ve seen with Skyler, music. | 还有Skyler的情况 音乐 |
[22:18] | So we can take it a step further. | 我们可以沿着这种思路走下去 |
[22:20] | First what we needed to do was isolate distinct parts of her brain. | 第一步 我们要给她的大脑分区 |
[22:23] | A clear differentiation. | 分成明显的区域 |
[22:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:26] | Skyler, hi. | Skyler 嗨 |
[22:27] | This is Dr. Shepherd. | 我是Shepherd医生 |
[22:29] | I am going to play you some music. | 我要给你放点音乐 |
[22:39] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:40] | Okay. Now I would like you to imagine your bedroom at home. | 现在 想象你在家里的卧室 |
[22:44] | Imagine yourself walking through it. | 想象自己走过卧室 |
[22:46] | We know that she can hear you. | 我们知道她听得到你说话 |
[22:48] | That doesn’t put her any closer to waking up. | 但这样做 她也不会醒的 |
[22:50] | Maybe not, but watch this. | 也许吧 但你看好了 |
[22:52] | Just wait. | 你等着看看吧 |
[22:53] | I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 我要问你一些问题 |
[22:56] | If the answer is yes | 如果答案是肯定的 |
[22:58] | I want you to think about music. | 你就想象一下音乐 |
[23:01] | If the answer is no, I want you to think about your bedroom. | 如果答案是否定的 你就想象自己走过卧室 |
[23:07] | Now, is your name Michelle? | 好了 你叫Michelle吗 |
[23:15] | Is your name Skyler? | 你叫Skyler吗 |
[23:20] | Amelia, that is… | Amelia 这也太… |
[23:23] | Wow. That is incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[23:24] | Yeah, it’s not bad. | 还不错吧 |
[23:27] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[23:31] | I got your page. | 收到你的呼叫了 |
[23:32] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:34] | She turned blue after feeding. Probably aspirated. | 喂奶之后 面唇紫绀 可能是呛奶窒息 |
[23:36] | Are you in? | 插好管了吗 |
[23:37] | Not yet. Have the CO2 detector ready. | 还没有 准备二氧化碳检测仪 |
[23:39] | I’m in. Start bagging her. | 插进去了 人工给氧 |
[23:41] | Okay, Wilson. CO2 detector. | Wilson 二氧化碳检测仪 |
[23:43] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | – CO2 detector. – Sorry. | – 二氧化碳检测仪 – 对不起 |
[23:51] | She’s still bradycardic. | 还是心动过缓 |
[23:53] | Let’s resume compressions, have epi on standby. | 继续按压 准备好肾上腺素 |
[23:54] | Why aren’t you pushing epi? | 为什么还不用肾上腺素 |
[23:55] | Shush, please. | 先别说话 |
[23:58] | – Hayes! – Stop. | – Hayes – 停手 |
[24:01] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[24:06] | We got it. | 成功了 |
[24:09] | Oh, Luna, you gave us a little scare. | Luna 你可吓死我们了 |
[24:10] | Okay, let’s start her on IV fluids. | 好的 开始输液吧 |
[24:12] | I want a chest X-ray, STAT. We’re holding enteral feeds. | 安排胸部X光 保持肠道喂养吧 |
[24:16] | Wilson Wilson? | |
[24:18] | I’m her mom. I’m gonna… | 我是她妈妈 我要… |
[24:21] | I want to be her mom. | 我想当她妈妈 |
[24:35] | I’ve been doing neuro exams on Gwen for a week. | 这周以来 我一直在给Gwen做神经检查 |
[24:35] | 第五周 | |
[24:38] | Completely normal. I even did a CT and an MRI. | 完全正常 我还做过CT和核磁共振 |
[24:41] | There’s no sign of edema or clots. | 没有任何水肿或者血块 |
[24:44] | I can’t find any reason for her headaches. I’m sorry. | 我没找到头痛的原因 抱歉 |
[24:48] | And I hate to consult and run | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[24:49] | but I’m about to make a father very happy. | 我有好消息 要去告诉病人父亲 |
[24:55] | I don’t want to keep telling Gwen to wait | 我不想让Gwen再等下去了 |
[24:57] | but we really are out of tests. | 但各种检查都做过了 |
[25:00] | It’s a good thing she doesn’t seem to mind. | 幸好她不介意一直住院 |
[25:03] | No, she doesn’t. | 确实如此 |
[25:06] | Does she? | 是不是呀 |
[25:09] | She sounds perfect, dear. Why didn’t you go on the date? | 她听起来很好呀 你怎么不答应去约会呢 |
[25:12] | Her name is Taryn, too. | 她也叫Taryn |
[25:15] | And as hot as she was, I just don’t think I can make out with myself. | 虽然她很性感 但我不能跟自己亲热啊 |
[25:19] | Hey, Gwen. | 你好呀 Gwen |
[25:23] | Your brain imaging and neuro exams haven’t revealed any abnormalities. | 你的脑成像和神经检查结果都正常 |
[25:29] | Your headaches are a mystery. | 还是没找到头痛的原因 |
[25:31] | Maybe it’ll just work itself out in a few days? | 说不定过几天就好了呢 |
[25:35] | There is a rare complication with some transplant patients. | 移植病人可能会有一种罕见的并发症 |
[25:38] | It’s acute borderline cerebral dysplasia. | 急性边缘性大脑异型增生 |
[25:41] | Quiet, Helm. | 别插话 Helm |
[25:42] | It’s not life-threatening, and there is a simple test for it. | 这种病症不致命 可以通过简单的测试诊断 |
[25:47] | Patients with this condition experience weakness in downward movement of their left arm. | 患者会感到左臂下垂无力 |
[25:53] | So what I want to do is I want to raise your arms… | 所以我需要你举起手臂 |
[25:56] | and I want you to try to keep them in the air, okay? | 保持手臂平举 可以吗 |
[26:01] | Well, looks like we found our culprit. | 看来我们找到元凶了 |
[26:04] | Dr. Webber, I think it was right-sided weakness. | Webber医生 我觉得应该是右臂无力 |
[26:07] | Oh, yes. Of course. You’re right, yeah. | 对哦 是啊 你说得没错 |
[26:14] | Wait. Gwen. You’re faking? | Gwen 等等 你是装的吗 |
[26:19] | I’m not ready to leave. | 我还没准备好出院 |
[26:24] | Gwen Gwen. | |
[26:26] | What you have survived, you are a miracle. | 你能活下来 那就是奇迹 |
[26:30] | Take the miracle. | 去享受奇迹吧 |
[26:32] | But I have friends here. The nurses and doctors. | 但我在这里有朋友 医生和护士们 |
[26:38] | You tell me about your lives, and you don’t get bored when I talk. | 你们跟我分享生活 我说话时 你们不觉得无聊 |
[26:42] | I’m not very good at people. | 我不擅长跟人打交道 |
[26:46] | My husband was. Not me. | 我老公擅长 但我不行 |
[26:51] | I’m not funny. I’m not outgoing. I’m not that interesting | 我不风趣 也不开朗 挺无趣的 |
[26:57] | And now I don’t even have my dog to go home to. | 现在连狗狗也走丢了 |
[27:04] | I’m sorry… for wasting your time. | 抱歉 浪费你们的时间了 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:20] | Her chest X-ray still shows aspiration pneumonia. | 胸片显示 她还有吸入性肺炎 |
[27:23] | We’ll keep her on antibiotics and see if we can extubate next week. | 我们继续用抗生素 看看下周能不能拔管 |
[27:27] | Should probably call Carmen. | 可能应该打电话给Carmen |
[27:29] | It can wait. | 不急 |
[27:31] | Wouldn’t be a normal day if a parent or guardian | 如果没有家长或监护人冲我发火 |
[27:33] | wasn’t mad with me about something. | 那就不算是正常的一天 |
[27:36] | Of course, when you become her legal guardian | 当然 等你变成她的合法监护人 |
[27:38] | I’ll deny that I said that. | 我会否认说过这种话 |
[27:39] | If she lives long enough for the paperwork to go through. | 希望她能撑到我办完手续 |
[27:46] | Were you here again all night? | 你又是整晚守在这里吗 |
[27:49] | If I went into cardiac arrest and had a tube shoved down my throat | 如果我心跳停止 喉咙里还插着管子 |
[27:53] | I wouldn’t want to be alone. | 我应该不想一个人 |
[28:16] | We got to the bottom of Gwen’s headaches. | 我们查清Gwen的头痛原因了 |
[28:18] | Turns out she was faking them because she didn’t want to go home. | 结果她是装的 因为她不想回家 |
[28:24] | Spent all that time looking for a solution, and it was a big waste of time. | 费劲去寻找解决办法 结果是浪费时间 |
[28:28] | – Pretty frustrating, huh? – What’s that supposed to mean? | – 很挫败吧 – 你什么意思 |
[28:30] | You really don’t know? | 你真不明白吗 |
[28:34] | I wasn’t saying I don’t want to get married. | 我不是说 我不想结婚 |
[28:37] | I meant that I want it to feel right. | 我希望那种感觉是对的 |
[28:40] | Yeah, I heard you. Loud and clear. | 我明白 很清楚 |
[28:43] | But look, I need to be in surgery. | 我得去手术了 |
[28:46] | And this can wait. | 这事回头再说 |
[28:50] | Clearly. | 显然也不急 |
[28:59] | And remember it’s yes-and-no questions. | 要记住 只能问是非题 |
[29:06] | You’ll have a seat just right here. | 您坐在这里就可以了 |
[29:07] | Alright. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:10] | And then you’re gonna speak into this microphone. | 然后对着话筒讲话就行了 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:20] | Hey, sweetie. It’s Dad. Can you hear me? | 宝贝 我是爸爸 能听到吗 |
[29:37] | You take all the time you want. | 您想在这里多久都可以 |
[29:43] | You know I love you to the moon and back, right? | 你知道我超极爱你的 对吗 |
[29:48] | I know you do. | 我就知道你懂的 |
[29:56] | 第六周 | |
[30:03] | You ride to work. | 你骑车来上班啊 |
[30:04] | No. Sometimes. | 不是啦 只是有时候 |
[30:08] | It’s usually… It’s exercise. | 很多时候 我当作是锻炼了 |
[30:13] | I know. I need to buy a car. I just… | 我知道我应该买辆车 我就是… |
[30:14] | No, no, the rest of your face is really cute. | 不是 你不戴口罩 还蛮可爱的 |
[30:17] | Did you cut your hair? | 你把头发剪短了吗 |
[30:18] | – I did. – I like it. | – 是啊 – 挺好看 |
[30:22] | So, you want to get out of here? | 你要走吗 |
[30:23] | Uh, now? | 现在吗 |
[30:24] | Oh, no, sorry. I meant later. | 不是 抱歉 我是说过一会 |
[30:26] | Do you want to see each other, like, out of the hospital? | 想跟我在医院之外见面吗 |
[30:29] | Like, my place, tonight? | 比如今晚去我家 |
[30:32] | I get COVID-tested three times a week, and I only go to work and home | 我一周做三次新冠测试 只去医院和家里 |
[30:35] | and I don’t even set foot inside a grocery store. | 连超市都不去 |
[30:37] | So… | 所以… |
[30:39] | Yeah, you know, I’ll just text you my address | 我把地址发给你吧 |
[30:40] | and see how the rest of your day goes. | 看你时间如何 |
[30:41] | But I hope I’m at the end of it. | 希望你晚上能来找我 |
[30:52] | We have tried extubating, but she is not responding. | 我们试过拔管 但她没反应 |
[30:55] | Modified barium swallow shows that she is aspirating with swallowing. | 钡餐显示 她吞咽时会发生呛咳 |
[30:59] | – She’s getting worse. – I want to operate. | – 情况在转差 – 我想给她手术 |
[31:01] | She justreached full term. | 她才刚足月 |
[31:03] | We’re aware. | 我们知道 |
[31:04] | A Nissen fundoplication could help stop the reflux | 尼氏胃底折叠术可以解决反流问题 |
[31:07] | and protect her lungs for the future. | 保护她的肺 |
[31:08] | It’s where I wrap the upper part of the stomach… | 我会把胃上部扎起来 |
[31:10] | Yeah, I’m familiar. | 我很了解 |
[31:11] | I’ve taken care of children who have had this procedure. | 我照料过做过这种手术的孩子 |
[31:13] | And the county and I respectfully disagree. | 但我和政府都不赞同 |
[31:15] | Wait. You’re saying no? You can’t… | 你是要拒绝手术吗 你不能… |
[31:18] | I truly believe that you have Luna’s best interests at heart | 我完全相信 你们是真心为Luna着想 |
[31:21] | but until Luna is adopted | 但在她被领养之前 |
[31:22] | I am as close as she’s ever gonna get to a legal parent. | 我相当于她的合法监护人 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:27] | And, Dr. Wilson, I’m sorry to hear that your application was denied. | Wilson医生 很抱歉你的申请被驳回了 |
[31:30] | It was a nice idea. | 你很有善心 |
[31:37] | You were denied? | 你的申请被拒了吗 |
[31:39] | I didn’t pass the background check. | 背景调查没过 |
[31:42] | And explaining it won’t change anything. | 解释也没用 |
[31:56] | I’m surprised. You came. | 好意外呀 你来啦 |
[31:58] | Yeah, I’m surprised, too. | 是啊 我也很意外 |
[32:00] | You look better. | 你看着好多了 |
[32:01] | I think Koracick and Avery…had the right idea. | 我觉得Koracick和Avery…他们是对的 |
[32:06] | Oh, Grey, no, they did not… | Grey 才不是呢 他们没有… |
[32:09] | I mean, yeah, they did, but look. | 我是说 想法是对的 但是你看 |
[32:11] | If I lose any more surgeons | 如果再失去更多医生 |
[32:12] | then we just might as well turn the hospital into a clinic. | 干脆把医院关了 开诊所好了 |
[32:15] | I’m not talking about quitting. | 我不是说要辞职 |
[32:16] | I’m talking about learning. | 我是要学习 |
[32:20] | And growing. And getting better. | 要成长 变得更好 |
[32:23] | Anyway, I have spent the last few weeks | 话说回来 过去几周 |
[32:26] | worrying about how to get back to normal | 我都在焦虑 如何恢复正常 |
[32:27] | but look where normal got us. | 但正常有什么用呢 |
[32:30] | Sexism, racism, inequality, substandard care. | 性别歧视 种族歧视 不平等 医疗不当 |
[32:33] | What has just happened | 看看最近这些破事 |
[32:35] | we should neverwant to go back to that. | 我们才不想要这种正常呢 |
[32:37] | Okay. I came here today with an idea, Grey. | 好吧 我今天是带着想法来的 Grey |
[32:41] | And you can say no, but you can’t say no right now. | 你可以拒绝 但不能马上就拒绝 |
[32:45] | Because you’re gonna want to. | 因为你会想拒绝的 |
[32:47] | You’re gonna think that you aren’t right for this. | 你会觉得 你不适合做这事 |
[32:49] | You’re gonna think that I’m desperate. | 会觉得我是被逼无奈了 |
[32:51] | And I am. Because I’ve just lost too much. | 我确实是的 因为我已经失去太多了 |
[32:54] | This hospital has lost too much, so… | 这家医院失去太多了 |
[32:58] | I want you to take over the residency program. | 我想让你接手住院医生项目 |
[33:00] | Richard Webber runs the residency program. | Richard Webber负责住院医项目 |
[33:03] | Richard Webber isn’t going anywhere, but he’s got too many jobs, okay? | Richard Webber不会离开 但他的工作太多了 |
[33:06] | He’s still operating, he’s chief of chiefs | 他还在做手术 还要做主任主管 |
[33:09] | and one day… a day I hope is in the distant future | 而且有一天 我希望是很久以后 |
[33:13] | he’s gonna want to step back, so we need a plan in place. | 他会想要退下来的 我们得有备选方案 |
[33:17] | And we need allies. | 我们需要培养自己人 |
[33:20] | And I need somebody who thinks like me. | 我需要同路人 |
[33:22] | So this is my plan. | 所以这就是我的计划 |
[33:24] | You. You are my plan. | 你就是我的计划 |
[33:28] | I need you to put together a team that reflects our world | 我需要你组建一支符合我们价值观的团队 |
[33:32] | and then take over this class | 接手这届住院医生 |
[33:34] | and choose every class after this one | 并负责住院医选拔工作 |
[33:36] | and you shape them, you set everything. | 你来塑造他们 你来决定一切 |
[33:39] | You can throw out the whole curriculum if you want to | 只要你愿意 可以改掉整套培训课程 |
[33:42] | and then we will sandblast the bias right out of ’em. | 我们一起打磨他们 |
[33:47] | And you can make sure that this world doesn’t go back to normal. | 确保世界不会回到那种糟糕的常态 |
[33:55] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[33:58] | Am I allowed to say yes? | 我可以答应吗 |
[34:02] | I will allow that. | 可以啊 |
[34:06] | – I gave you my number, right? – Twice, dear. | – 我给你留手机号了吧 – 给过两次了 亲爱的 |
[34:09] | You can call me anytime you want. | 你随时可以打给我 |
[34:10] | Residents don’t sleep anyway. | 住院医生本来也不睡觉的 |
[34:13] | Jupiter Jupiter! | |
[34:21] | How did you find him? He was lost. | 你们怎么找到他的 他都走丢了 |
[34:24] | Well, we called every shelter we could find. | 我们联系了所有动物救护所 |
[34:27] | It helps to have a team of interns at your disposal. | 有一群实习医生可以使唤 还挺管用的 |
[34:30] | This guy was halfway to Tacoma. | 小家伙快跑到塔科马了 |
[34:32] | Oh, Jupy. My baby! | Jupy 我的宝贝 |
[34:35] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[34:38] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你们了 |
[34:40] | I’ll grab your bag. | 我帮你拿包 |
[34:41] | Okay. You ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[34:42] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[34:45] | Oh, good boy. Oh, hi. Bye-bye. Jupiter. | 乖孩子 你好呀 拜拜啦 Jupiter |
[34:53] | How is it I feel better about this than about replacing her heart? | 为什么感觉比给她移植心脏更开心呢 |
[34:58] | I’m not sure. But I feel the same. | 我也不确定 但我有同感 |
[35:26] | I panicked. Because I love you. | 我慌了 因为我爱你 |
[35:29] | I’m just really used to you not feeling it back. | 我只是习惯了 你没有同感的感觉 |
[35:34] | I’ve always felt it back. I just… | 我一直有同感呀 只是我… |
[35:38] | I don’t know. I just couldn’t say it back. | 我也不知道 我只是说不出口 |
[35:40] | What changed? | 哪里变了呢 |
[35:41] | Me. I changed. Because of you. | 我变了 因为你 |
[35:45] | Look. | 听着 |
[35:48] | I think about you all day long. | 我整天都在想你 |
[35:51] | And I know you get anxious | 我知道你很容易焦虑 |
[35:53] | so I’ve been worried now that you’re part of the trials. | 所以你参加试验 我还挺担心的 |
[35:56] | But I don’t know. I just want to make you tea and… | 我也不知道 我只想给你泡茶 |
[35:57] | and take care of you | 照顾你 |
[35:59] | and watch “Lord of the Rings” with you | 陪你看指环王 |
[36:00] | even though I told you I’d rather stab my eyes out with a fork. | 虽然我曾说 宁可自戳双眼 我也不会看 |
[36:08] | Levi, I never want to be without you, okay? | Levi 我不想跟你分开 好吗 |
[36:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:13] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上了你 |
[36:17] | Wait. How did you know I was coming over tonight? | 等等 你怎么知道 我今晚要过来呢 |
[36:20] | Oh, no, I didn’t. I’ve been lighting these candles almost every night | 我不知道 我只是几乎每晚都点上蜡烛 |
[36:22] | hoping you’d come over. | 希望你会来 |
[36:25] | That is… | 真是… |
[36:26] | so unlike you. | 太不像你了 |
[36:29] | It’s like you. | 这很像你 |
[36:46] | Amazing progress on Skyler. | Skyler的治疗很有进展 |
[36:48] | It’s always good to see you in your element. | 看到你找回状态 真是很开心 |
[36:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:53] | Feel like I haven’t been in my element for a while. | 感觉我没有状态已经很久了 |
[36:55] | I think a lot of us feel that way. | 很多人都是这种感觉 |
[36:57] | I don’t want any more kids. | 我不想再要孩子了 |
[36:59] | Okay. What? Are you… | 好吧 什么 你又… |
[37:00] | Oh, no. God, no. I don’t think so. | 不是 没有 我觉得没有 |
[37:03] | But Link wants them. | 但Link还想要孩子 |
[37:08] | You should have seen the excitement on his face, thinking about it. | 你真该看看 想到孩子时 他那兴奋的表情 |
[37:11] | Kind of know that feeling. | 我能理解 |
[37:12] | I don’t. I thought I would. | 我不理解 我以为我可以 |
[37:14] | I always thought I wanted four or five kids like my family, but… | 我曾以为 我想要四五个小孩 像我家那样 |
[37:17] | Amelia, is everything okay? | Amelia 一切还好吗 |
[37:18] | I love Link, and I love Scout. | 我爱Link和Scout |
[37:20] | But I don’t know if I can love more than them | 但我不确定 能否爱更多人 |
[37:22] | without losing myself. | 而不会失去自我 |
[37:24] | Owen, I got so involved with Skyler | Skyler的治疗 我太走心了 |
[37:26] | I have not been to a meeting in two weeks. | 有两周没去参加戒瘾会了 |
[37:29] | And I don’t know if I can wrap my mind around | 我不确定 能否做好思想准备 |
[37:31] | bringing another kid into this messy world. | 再让一个孩子 降临到混乱的世界里 |
[37:32] | My world is messy. | 我的世界很混乱 |
[37:42] | I loved having a sister. | 我有妹妹 感觉很好 |
[37:45] | And I love my kids more than anything, okay? | 我爱我的孩子们 胜过一切 |
[37:48] | But having another kid, it’s… | 但再生一个孩子 |
[37:51] | it’s not just twice the work, Amelia. | 不只是工作量翻倍 Amelia |
[37:53] | It is… Oh, it’s exponential. | 而是指数级增长 |
[37:56] | It’s not gonna work unless you both want it. | 如果你俩都想要 否则是行不通的 |
[38:00] | Okay. Let’s try this. | 试试这种方法吧 |
[38:02] | I’m gonna ask you if you want more kids, okay | 我会问你 是否还想要孩子 |
[38:04] | and if the answer is yes, then you think music | 如果你的答案是想要 就想音乐 |
[38:07] | and if no, then bedroom. | 如果不想要 就想卧室 |
[38:13] | You want me to come to a meeting with you? | 你需要我陪你去参加戒瘾会吗 |
[38:15] | I could call Teddy and tell her I’m gonna be late. | 我可以打给Teddy 告诉她我晚点回 |
[38:17] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[38:18] | No, they’re virtual now. | 不用 现在都是线上了 |
[38:19] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是哦 |
[38:20] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[38:23] | Just be honest with him. He’ll understand. | 坦白告诉他吧 他会理解的 |
[38:32] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[38:44] | No one likes being an outlier. | 没人喜欢当异类 |
[38:52] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah. Great. | 嗯啊 好极了 |
[38:57] | Are you sure? Because… | 你确定吗 因为… |
[38:58] | Helm, you can either live here, or you can talk. | Helm 你可以住在这 也可以继续说下去 |
[39:01] | But you can’t do both. | 但两者只能选一样 |
[39:02] | Patients constantly ask, “Have you seen this before? | 病人经常问 “你以前遇到过吗” |
[39:06] | How common is it? Is this normal?” | “这种情况常见吗 正常吗” |
[39:24] | For so long, we’ve been conditioned to think | 长期以来 我们都习惯于认为 |
[39:26] | if we aren’t normal, it’s a bad thing. | 如果不正常 就不是好事 |
[39:31] | 工作中 晚点回家 | |
[39:44] | Maybe it’s time to rethink what the rules of normal are. | 也许该重新思考 如何定义正常了 |
[39:54] | None of your ideas are perfect. | 你的方案都不完美 |
[39:55] | Did you forget you told me or…? | 你说过了 你忘了吗 还是… |
[39:59] | I finally figured out what’s been bothering me. | 我总算想明白 是什么困扰我了 |
[40:08] | Perfect is never gonna be an option | 完美本来就是不可能的 |
[40:10] | because my mom won’t be here. | 因为我妈妈参加不了了 |
[40:15] | The something that was wrong | 困扰我的地方 |
[40:16] | it never had anything to do with you. | 并不是你的问题 |
[40:18] | I just really wish she could be there | 我只是很希望她能看到 |
[40:21] | that she could have met you. | 希望她能认识你 |
[40:24] | Yeah, I wish that, too. | 是啊 我也希望 |
[40:28] | You know my mom taught me how to dance, right? | 我的舞技都是我妈教的 你知道吧 |
[40:31] | And you better bet she would’ve worn out that dance floor, too. | 你最好盼着 她别把舞池跳塌了 |
[40:37] | Okay. So… here’s my idea. | 好吧 所以我是这样想的 |
[40:41] | We take the engagement ring that my mom gave me | 我们就用我妈给我的订婚戒指 |
[40:44] | and we turn it into my wedding band. | 直接当作结婚戒指 |
[40:47] | And we don’t wait. | 而且我们别等了 |
[40:49] | We get your grandma and my dad out here as soon as we can | 把你奶奶和我爸爸尽快接来 |
[40:52] | and we just do it with family. | 就在家人面前办婚礼 |
[40:54] | And then someday, sometime, when it’s safe | 以后某一天 等到疫情好转 |
[40:57] | we will have a party that sets the world on fire. | 我们再办一场点燃世界的派对 |
[41:02] | Okay. I’m good with that. | 好的 我同意 |
[41:04] | – That is such a relief. – Why? | – 幸好你同意了 – 怎么了 |
[41:10] | Hello, my sweet Winston! | 你好 亲爱的Winston |
[41:13] | Ahh! Nana Ante! | 奶奶 |
[41:14] | No, no! No hugging for 10 days! | 十天之内 不能拥抱 |
[41:18] | So what’s this I hear about you wanting to marry my little girl? | 听说你想娶我家小姑娘吗 |
[41:22] | Oh, Dad. Stop it. | 爸 别来这套 |
[41:25] | I can’t believe you did this. I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 你都安排好了 难以置信 |
[41:28] | Me neither. | 我也觉得呢 |
[41:29] | My darling baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[41:31] | Maybe it’s time to rethink everything. | 也许是时候重新思考一切了 |
[41:36] | 1080P WEB: wss0427 | |
[41:40] | 第16集 坚强屹立 |