时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 本季《实习医生格蕾》描绘了虚拟疫情后的世界 也是我们希望的将来 在现实生活中 疫情依旧给医学界带来巨大压力 请在最下网站上获取疫情下保护自己和家人的最新信息 | |
[00:28] | Several years ago, | 几年前 |
[00:30] | someone welcomed me to the game. | 有人欢迎我加入游戏 |
[00:34] | They said how well I played, that was up to me. | 他们说能取得什么成就取决于我自己 |
[00:39] | The competition was tough. | 竞争十分激烈 |
[00:42] | The mentors were even tougher. | 导师们更加严格 |
[00:47] | I pushed myself to the breaking point. | 我把自己逼到快要崩溃 |
[00:50] | Lap chole, lap chole, lap chole. | 腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[00:53] | And more lap choles. | 以及更多的腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[00:55] | Seems like a whole lot of boring to me. | 这看着真的好无聊 |
[00:58] | Well, at least I’m back in the OR. | 至少我重返手术室了 |
[01:05] | I have to take this. | 我得接电话 |
[01:06] | And I didn’t crack under pressure, | 我没有在压力下崩溃 |
[01:07] | even though, let’s be honest, I probably should have. | 但老实说 也许我该崩溃 |
[01:12] | I’ve played the game pretty damn well. | 我表现得非常好 |
[01:13] | God, Meredith, you’re such a dawdler. | 天啊 梅瑞狄斯 你也太磨蹭了 |
[01:16] | You kept me waiting. | 让我一直等你 |
[01:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:19] | And now you’re staring at me, again. | 现在你又盯着我看 |
[01:21] | Such a problem child. When are you going to learn? | 真是个问题小孩 你什么时候才能学会 |
[01:24] | – Learn what? – What are you gonna do, Meredith? | -学什么 -你将来想做什么 梅瑞狄斯 |
[01:26] | You’ve survived the unthinkable. | 你挺过了无法想象的困难 |
[01:28] | Do you how many people didn’t? | 你知道多少人没挺过去吗 |
[01:29] | You survived. Again. | 你又一次挺过去了 |
[01:31] | And what do you have to show for it? | 而你重生之后做什么了 |
[01:32] | Ordinary lap choles? Unbelievable. | 普通的腹腔镜胆囊切除术 难以置信 |
[01:43] | Or so I thought I did. | 或是我觉得自己表现得好 |
[02:01] | Come on. Move it. | 快点走 |
[02:09] | Tell me you just saw that, too. | 你刚才也看到了那个吧 |
[02:13] | I’m sleeping. | 我在睡觉 |
[02:15] | Ooh, it’s the Seattle Phoenix Fair. | 这是西雅图凤凰节 |
[02:17] | Apparently there’s like two more days left. | 还有两天才结束呢 |
[02:20] | We come back from our honeymoon, and suddenly, | 刚度完蜜月回来 突然间 |
[02:22] | Seattle has its own Burning Man. | 西雅图就有自己的火人节了 |
[02:25] | Amelia said she treated a stiltwalker in the ER yesterday. | 艾米莉娅说她昨天在急症室治疗了踩高跷的病患 |
[02:30] | You wanna call in? | 你想参加吗 |
[02:31] | Could go buy some wings, | 可以买些翅膀 |
[02:33] | pretend to be immortal bird-clowns. | 假装是永生的鸟小丑 |
[02:37] | I wanna call in, but not for that. | 我想参加 但不是为了这个 |
[02:44] | – Still hurts? – Yeah, a little. | -还疼吗 -还有点疼 |
[02:47] | I told Bailey not to schedule me in the OR | 我跟贝利说接下来几天 |
[02:48] | for the next couple of days. | 别安排手术给我 |
[02:50] | Did you tell her how it happened? | 你告诉她受伤的原因了吗 |
[02:55] | Are you married, doctor? | 你结婚了吗 医生 |
[02:57] | – I am, but I’m not sure that — – People get married. | -我结婚了 但我不确定 -大家都结婚 |
[03:00] | – It’s what they do. – “People get married”? | -这是大家做的事 -“大家都结婚” |
[03:03] | A lot of them. | 很多人 |
[03:03] | A lot of people do drugs. Should I? | 很多人吸毒呢 我也要吗 |
[03:06] | I gave you space, I gave you time, | 我给了你空间和时间 |
[03:08] | and then — then I planned an extremely special thing. | 然后我计划了特别求婚 |
[03:11] | At someone else’s wedding. | 在别人的婚礼上 |
[03:12] | Is that a rule I didn’t know about? | 是有我不知道的规矩吗 |
[03:13] | – Yes. – I — | -是的 -我 |
[03:14] | You ambushed me with multiple children and multiple rings, | 你用几个孩子和几枚戒指偷袭我 |
[03:18] | the children making it nearly impossible | 那些孩子让我几乎没有办法 |
[03:20] | to say no to the rings. | 拒绝这些戒指 |
[03:21] | And somehow you managed it. | 但你还是做到了 |
[03:23] | Because it felt manipulative. | 因为我觉得这是操控 |
[03:24] | Got it. So the proposal was the problem. | 明白了 所以求婚是问题 |
[03:27] | Why is your only option marriage? | 为什么结婚是你的唯一选择 |
[03:29] | It’s archaic, and it really only | 结婚都老掉牙了 硬要说好处 |
[03:31] | gets you tax deductions. If that. | 就能给减税罢了 |
[03:32] | If I may, I’d like to get us back on track on why we’re here. | 打断一下 我希望谈谈你们来这的原因 |
[03:38] | We seem to be hitting all our one-year milestones. | 我们这是到1年的里程碑了 |
[03:41] | How are his bowel movements? | 他排便的情况如何 |
[03:44] | Poops like a champ. | 顶呱呱 |
[03:46] | – “Poops like a champ.” Okay. – And his sleep? | -顶呱呱 好吧 -睡眠情况呢 |
[03:52] | And, sir, since you feel the need to drink from that helmet, | 先生 如果你要从头盔那喝东西 |
[03:55] | you’ll need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[03:55] | This is a hospital. | 这是医院 |
[03:58] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[03:59] | – Thank you. – You got a minute? | -谢谢 -有时间吗 |
[04:02] | Yes, uh, Pierce is gonna join us | 有的 皮尔斯会跟我们一起 |
[04:04] | for today’s round of interviews. | 面试应聘者 |
[04:06] | We still haven’t found permanent replacements | 我们还没有找到合适人选顶替 |
[04:08] | for Koracick, Avery, Wilson. | 卡洛西科 艾弗里 威尔逊 |
[04:11] | Um, I actually wanted to ask | 其实我想问你 |
[04:14] | if you would come over to my place, for dinner. | 能不能来我家吃晚餐 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么 |
[04:19] | Sorry, I mean — you and your boys with me and my boys | 抱歉 我是说 你和你孩子跟我和我孩子 |
[04:23] | and your husband, obviously. | 还有你丈夫 当然 |
[04:25] | – Obviously. – Sorry, I’m not very good at this. | -当然 -抱歉 邀请人我不在行 |
[04:29] | – I know that you have teenagers. – Yeah. | -我知道你孩子是青少年 -是的 |
[04:31] | And mine — they seem to be struggling. | 我的也是 他们好像很纠结 |
[04:33] | They didn’t really have enough time | 疫情来临之前 |
[04:34] | to make friends before the pandemic, and — | 他们没有足够时间去交朋友 |
[04:37] | and my youngest, Austin, he, um… | 我的小儿子奥斯汀 他… |
[04:41] | Well, he’s having these moments where, uh… | 他现在处于一种… |
[04:45] | He needs friends. | 需要朋友陪伴 |
[04:48] | I mean, we all do, right? | 我们都如此 是吧 |
[04:50] | Well, uh, I’d — | 好吧 我得 |
[04:51] | Well, I’ll have to, you know, talk to Ben, | 我得跟本谈谈 |
[04:54] | and the boys’ — uh, you know, | 还有跟孩子们说一下 你也知道 |
[04:56] | their schedules are so unpredictable, | 他们的行程安排不固定 |
[04:58] | – but — – You know what? For– Forget it. | -但是 -算了 |
[04:59] | Forget I asked. I’m sorry. | 当我没问 抱歉 |
[05:01] | I’ll see you at the interviews. | 面试时候见 |
[05:06] | Grey-Sloan is your home, Meredith. | 格蕾-斯隆医院是你家 梅瑞狄斯 |
[05:08] | You grew up here. | 你在这长大 |
[05:09] | Also, we saved your life. Remember that? | 我们还救了你 记得吗 |
[05:11] | Several times. | 救了我几次呢 |
[05:13] | It’s not a job interview. | 这不是求职面试 |
[05:15] | You’re meeting with Minnesota’s prized tumor guy. | 你见的是明尼苏达州知名的癌症专家 |
[05:17] | Because he’s dedicating a research library to my mother. | 因为他以我母亲的名义成立了研究图书馆 |
[05:20] | I cannot lose another surgeon, Meredith. | 我不能再失去一个医生了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[05:23] | – Don’t do this to me. – I’m not. | -别这样做 -我没有 |
[05:25] | Well, fine, because I know David Hamilton. | 好吧 因为我认识大卫·汉密尔顿 |
[05:27] | We did the conference circuit together. | 我们开过电话会议 |
[05:29] | He’d make a terrible boss. | 他不是个好领导 |
[05:31] | There she is. | 你在这啊 |
[05:34] | I have to go. Bye. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[05:38] | – Meredith Grey. – I’d know you anywhere. | -梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 -我能立马认出你 |
[05:40] | You are the spitting image of your mother. | 你简直是你妈妈的分身 |
[05:44] | – David Hamilton. – Pleasure. | -大卫·汉密尔顿 -很高兴见到你 |
[05:58] | You found our spot! | 你找到我们的专属地了 |
[05:59] | I was worried you wouldn’t understand my directions. | 我还担心你看不懂我的路线指示 |
[06:01] | Yeah, we didn’t. | 我们没看懂 |
[06:02] | We’ve been walking around this park for 30 minutes. | 我们在公园兜了半小时 |
[06:04] | – You owe Mom new shoes. – No, I’m fine. | -你得给妈妈买新鞋了 -没有 我没事 |
[06:07] | I’m fine. I’m just so glad we’re all here together, finally. | 我没事 只是很高兴我们终于能聚在一起了 |
[06:11] | And I’m happy to see you, too, Leo. | 也很高兴见到你 利奥 |
[06:13] | You’re wearing a dress. | 你穿着裙子呢 |
[06:15] | Uh, it’s a tutu. | 这是芭蕾舞裙 |
[06:16] | – Why’s he wearing a tutu? – Mom. | -为什么他穿芭蕾舞裙 -妈妈 |
[06:18] | ‘Cause he likes tutus. | 因为他喜欢芭蕾舞裙 |
[06:21] | I think you look cool, Leo. | 我觉得你真酷 利奥 |
[06:23] | I think you look incredible. | 我觉得你看着真棒 |
[06:26] | Sorry about Nathan. | 我要为内森道歉 |
[06:27] | He had this overseas trip planned for months, so… | 他为这次海外旅行计划了好几个月 所以… |
[06:30] | Ah, don’t worry. We understand. | 别担心 我们理解 |
[06:32] | So? | 那 |
[06:33] | We ready to do this, or what? | 我们准备好了吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah, Teddy should be here any minute. | 泰迪随时到 |
[06:36] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[06:44] | Should we get married? | 我们结个婚吗 |
[06:46] | We should get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[06:50] | Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. | 走 走 走 走 |
[07:07] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[07:08] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[07:10] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:11] | I-I’m Owen. This is Teddy. | 我 我是欧文 这是泰迪 |
[07:14] | Right. Silly me. | 对 我好傻 |
[07:43] | It’s time for my favorite part. | 接下来是我最喜欢的环节 |
[07:46] | And now, by the power vested in me by God — | 现在 以上帝赐予我的力量 |
[07:50] | Father, watch out. | 神父 小心 |
[07:51] | Watch out, watch out, watch out! | 小心 小心 小心 |
[07:52] | – Move! – Watch out! | -走开 -小心 |
[07:53] | Father, Father! | 神父 神父 |
[07:57] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[08:11] | Why are you dressed like a pigeon? | 你干嘛穿成鸽子的样子 |
[08:12] | I’m a Phoenix! Phoenix Fest! | 我是只凤凰 凤凰节 |
[08:14] | What happened to your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[08:16] | – Ugh, are you having a nervous breakdown? – No! | -你是精神崩溃了吗 -没有 |
[08:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:21] | I was just trying to lighten my color a shade or two, | 我只是想让我的发色变浅一点 |
[08:23] | and then I fell asleep. | 然后就睡着了 |
[08:26] | Why didn’t you go to the place | 你干嘛不去 |
[08:27] | where people do this for a living? | 别人以此为生的地方弄 |
[08:29] | I’ve been trying to study while Luna sleeps, | 卢娜睡觉的时候 我想学习一下 |
[08:31] | and I’m supposed to go back to work today, | 而且我今天应该回去工作 |
[08:32] | and I’m freaking out, | 我都要疯了 |
[08:33] | and you’re the only person who answered their phone. | 你是唯一一个接电话的人 |
[08:36] | How many people did you call before me? | 在我之前你还给多少人打了电话 |
[08:37] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[08:40] | Do you have scissors? | 你有剪刀吗 |
[08:45] | Dr. Kelly to the OR. | 请凯利医生到手术室 |
[08:47] | Dr. Claudia Kelly to the OR. | 请克劳迪娅·凯利医生到手术室 |
[08:50] | Hi, Scout! | 斯考特 你好呀 |
[08:52] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[08:54] | He is so big! | 他长大了好多 |
[08:56] | 21 pounds, 26 inches. | 19斤 79厘米 |
[08:59] | And he needs to get to daycare, so… | 他要去日托所 所以… |
[09:02] | Welcome back, Maggie. Hope the honeymoon was a blast. | 欢迎回来 麦琪 希望蜜月过得很愉快 |
[09:08] | Have you two talked more? | 你们俩多谈谈了吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, we turned Scout’s one-year checkup | 我们把斯考特的一年体检 |
[09:11] | into couples therapy | 变成情侣心理治疗了 |
[09:13] | in which I accused Link of being a gaslighter and old-fashioned | 我在那指责林精神迫害我 而且是个老古董 |
[09:15] | for believing that commitment only equals marriage. | 认为承诺的对等就是婚姻 |
[09:18] | But I am so happy that you and Winston are doing it. | 但我很高兴你和温斯顿结婚了 |
[09:23] | What happened to your wrist? | 你的手腕怎么了 |
[09:27] | It is a sex injury, isn’t it? | 是做爱伤 对吧 |
[09:30] | Good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[09:33] | Alright. What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[09:35] | Bicycle versus pedestrian at the park | 内内自行车赛期间 |
[09:37] | during the Undies Bike Race. | 自行车在公园里撞上行人 |
[09:40] | Underwear. | 内衣 |
[09:40] | It’s a ride to promote body positivity and safe cycling. | 为了促进身体积极性和安全骑行的骑行活动 |
[09:43] | I know what undies are, Helm. | 我知道内内是什么意思 赫尔姆 |
[09:44] | I just didn’t realize they scheduled the damn ride | 我只是没意识到他们会在集会期间 |
[09:47] | during the fair. | 还举行什么骑行 |
[09:51] | – Hunt? What the hell? – 82-year-old male, | -亨特 怎么回事 -82岁男性 |
[09:53] | blunt trauma to the abdomen and chest | 被自行车撞了 |
[09:54] | after a collision with a bicycle, | 导致腹胸钝挫伤 |
[09:56] | scalp lac, BP 88 over 60, tachycardic. | 头皮撕裂 血压88/65 心动过速 |
[09:59] | Lost consciousness at the scene. | 当场失去知觉 |
[10:00] | Well, a-and — and the two of you were there? | 你 你 你俩在那儿 |
[10:01] | Yeah, he’s our priest. He was marrying us in the park. | 对 他是我们的神父 他在公园为我们举行婚礼 |
[10:04] | You asked me to cover for you in the ER today | 你让我今天在急诊室给你顶班 |
[10:06] | so you could get married? | 然后你去结婚 |
[10:09] | Trauma two. Go, go. | 创伤二室 走 走 |
[10:17] | Tandem cyclists crashed. | 双人自行车手相撞 |
[10:18] | Rider in the back flew about 10 feet. | 后面的骑手飞出去10英尺左右 |
[10:21] | She’s hypotensive and presents with numbness in her legs, | 她的血压高 伴随腿部麻木 |
[10:23] | possible spinal fractures. | 有可能脊椎骨折 |
[10:25] | Swell. | 好极了 |
[10:27] | Might want to hide the happy face. | 你最好收起笑脸 |
[10:28] | Patient might be paralyzed. | 病人可能会瘫痪 |
[10:30] | I don’t want to look how I feel, Nico, | 我不想流露真实感受 尼克 |
[10:33] | which is like I want to break the whole world | 那就是我想把整个世界 |
[10:34] | into a million little pieces and bury it | 砸成成千上万的碎片 然后埋了 |
[10:36] | so no one can find it. | 这样就不会有人发现了 |
[10:37] | Okay, maybe I should take this one. | 好吧 也许还是我来接手这个病例 |
[10:39] | Just try and calm down, Nadi, alright? | 试着冷静下来 娜迪 |
[10:41] | Your pressure’s already all over the place. | 你的血压已经很紊乱了 |
[10:43] | Because my wife steered our bike right into a wedding. | 因为我老婆直接把车骑进了一个婚礼 |
[10:46] | We crashed a wedding. Literally. | 我们搞砸了一个婚礼 真的 |
[10:49] | We plowed right into the ceremony. | 我们直接骑进了仪式里 |
[10:51] | Just inserted a chest tube for a hemothorax. | 刚插了根胸管 用来抽胸腔积血 |
[10:53] | CT showed tandem fractures at T6 and L1. | CT显示T6和L1处串连骨折 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:57] | Alright, Nadi, I’m Dr. Lincoln. | 娜迪 我是林肯医生 |
[11:00] | Can you please press down on your feet for me? | 你能下压双脚吗 |
[11:03] | Strength 3 out of 5 bilaterally. | 双脚力度3/5 |
[11:05] | I couldn’t have turned the dumb bike if I wanted to. | 就算我想 那辆破自行车也没法转弯 |
[11:07] | The handlebars at the back of a tandem bike are for show. | 双人自行车后面的龙头只是装样子的 |
[11:11] | They don’t move! | 根本动不了 |
[11:12] | First-time rider? | 第一次骑行 |
[11:14] | Our son finally left for college | 我们的儿子终于去上大学了 |
[11:16] | and we realized we don’t know how to spend time alone together, | 我们发现不知道怎么打发单独在一起的时间 |
[11:19] | so Emma bought a tandem bike and said, | 于是艾玛买了一辆双人自行车 她说 |
[11:21] | “Let’s ride bikes in our undies with 800 other people.” | “我们和其他800人一起穿内衣骑自行车吧” |
[11:25] | Is it hot in here or am I having a hot flash? | 是这里太热了还是我潮热 |
[11:30] | Get her to MRI. | 带她去做核磁 |
[11:31] | I’m worried about damage to her autonomic nervous system. | 我担心她的自主神经受伤了 |
[11:33] | Her wife, Ms. Correa, bed 3. | 她老婆科雷亚女士 三号床 |
[11:39] | Ms. Correa? I’m Dr. Lincoln. I’m — | 科雷亚女士吗 我是林肯医生 我 |
[11:43] | I’m one of the doctors treating Nadi. | 我是治疗娜迪的医生之一 |
[11:45] | – Is she mad? – She’s hurt. | -她很生气吗 -她受伤了 |
[11:47] | Oh, that’s worse than mad. | 那比生气还糟糕 |
[11:48] | As in, injured. | 身体受伤 |
[11:50] | Uh, we need to do an MRI to further evaluate her spine. | 我们要做一个核磁共振 进一步评估她的脊椎 |
[11:52] | When I heard that they were bringing back the Undies Ride, | 当我听说内衣骑行又回归了 |
[11:55] | I thought, “This is it,” You know? | 我想 “就这个了” |
[11:57] | We’ll put on our finest, hop on, | 我们要穿上最好的内衣 骑上车 |
[11:59] | and it’ll spice things up. | 这样可以增加情趣 |
[12:01] | And then this rider next to us distracted me, | 然后我们旁边的一个骑手让我分心了 |
[12:03] | and the priest — the pri– | 神父 神 |
[12:05] | Can somebody see if this priest is okay? | 有人能看看神父还好吗 |
[12:07] | – Priest? – They ran over a priest. | -神父 -她们撞了一个神父 |
[12:10] | Not on purpose, though. I mean… | 不是故意的 我是说… |
[12:15] | I completed my plastics fellowship at Cleveland Clinic, | 我在克利夫兰诊所学完了整形项目 |
[12:18] | and then complemented that with a burn rotation at Pittsburgh | 接着又在匹兹堡的烧伤科轮岗 |
[12:21] | and then moved to Hopkins. | 然后去了霍普金斯 |
[12:23] | That’s where I developed my free flap technique. | 我在那里发展了自由瓣膜技术 |
[12:26] | You’ve accomplished a lot in a short time. | 你在很短的时间里取得了很多成就 |
[12:28] | I graduated from Columbia at 16. | 我十六岁从哥伦比亚毕业 |
[12:31] | Like Dr. Pierce here. | 跟皮尔斯医生一样 |
[12:32] | Can you talk a little bit about your experience | 你能讲讲你在 |
[12:35] | in pediatric reconstructive surgery? | 儿科整形手术方面的经验吗 |
[12:37] | We run a pro bono program here started by Dr. Avery. | 我们这里有一个艾弗里医生发起的公益项目 |
[12:40] | We fly the kids in, do their surgeries, | 我们赞助孩子们飞来这做手术 |
[12:42] | – arrange for follow-ups. – No, thank you. | -安排术后随诊 -不了 谢谢 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[12:47] | I draw the line at free. | 我从不做慈善 |
[12:49] | The program sounds adorable, though. | 你们这个公益项目听着倒是挺有爱心的 |
[12:54] | Late, late, late, late. | 迟了 迟了 迟了 迟到了 |
[12:58] | So late. | 迟大到了 |
[13:00] | Jo, residents can’t be late! | 乔 住院医可不能迟到 |
[13:04] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[13:06] | No, no, no, I-I’m good. I got this. | 不 不 不用 没事的 我能搞定 |
[13:07] | You just — you go ahead. I’ll catch up. | 你先走吧 我马上来 |
[13:12] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[13:22] | How are we gonna do this? | 我们该怎么办才好 |
[13:32] | – Oh, excuse me. – Yeah. | -失陪 -没事 |
[13:35] | I require two years’notice, not two weeks. | 离职需要提前两年而不是两周向我报备 |
[13:39] | I don’t know what Richard told you — | 我不知道理查德跟你怎么讲的 |
[13:41] | You know, I went to Minnesota once. | 我去过一次明尼苏达州 |
[13:43] | It’s cold. Frigid. | 那很冷 冷得要死 |
[13:45] | – It makes you mean. – Like my mother, | -冷到会让你变态 -变得像我母亲 |
[13:47] | to whom they’re dedicating a research library. | 正巧他们要建个学术图书馆来纪念她 |
[13:50] | Or that’s what they told you to get you there. | 或者这只是他们把你骗过去的借口 |
[13:53] | – I have to go. I have to go. – I — | -我得挂了 我得挂了 -我… |
[13:57] | – Where were we? – Research. | -我们刚聊到哪了 -做研究 |
[13:59] | In about two months, my lab will receive | 大概两个月后 我们实验室会 |
[14:01] | another grant to move forward on mRNA technology | 收到另一笔用来提升mRNA技术 |
[14:04] | and its role in vaccine development, | 用于制造疫苗 |
[14:06] | as well as treating various cancers. | 和治疗各色癌症的经费 |
[14:09] | Wow. I read your paper last year. | 我去年读了你发的论文 |
[14:12] | You’re doing great work. | 你的工作很出色 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:15] | You’re close. | 你也快了 |
[14:16] | Mini-livers… | 迷你肝项目 |
[14:18] | …abdominal wall transplant, | 腹壁移植手术 |
[14:20] | ALPPS procedures. | ALPPS手术 |
[14:22] | You might hit groundbreaking one day. | 你或许哪天就达成史无前例的成就了 |
[14:25] | I did have help. | 我得到了很多帮助 |
[14:26] | Security! | 来人啊 |
[14:28] | This woman claims to be Ellis Grey’s daughter, | 这有个自称是爱丽丝·格蕾的女儿 |
[14:30] | but she’s sharing credit. | 但却在分享成就的人 |
[14:34] | Here we are. Bright and shiny. | 我们到了 焕然一新 |
[14:42] | She would be honored. | 我母亲会倍感荣幸的 |
[14:44] | Oh, this isn’t your mother’s. | 这个不是给你母亲的 |
[14:46] | Her library is down the hall. | 给她的图书馆在走廊尽头 |
[14:49] | This lab… | 这个实验室 |
[14:52] | …is for you, Meredith. | 是给你的 梅瑞狄斯 |
[14:55] | If you want it. | 如果你愿意收下 |
[15:05] | – How’s he doing? – He was in PEA, but we got a pulse back. | -他情况如何 -他心率失常 但恢复心跳了 |
[15:07] | Damn it. Base deficit okay? | 该死 他的碱缺乏情况如何 |
[15:08] | pH was 7.3 on his last ABG. | 他上次血气检查PH值7.3 |
[15:10] | Okay, well, he’s not hypoxic. | 好 那他没有缺氧 |
[15:12] | Uh, no evidence of a tension pneumo. | 没有张力性气胸的迹象 |
[15:14] | Let’s get him to CT. | 推他去照个CT |
[15:16] | He’s hypotensive, | 他血压过低了 |
[15:17] | heart rate’s 120, but I-I can’t feel a pulse. | 心率120 但摸不到脉搏 |
[15:22] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 |
[15:23] | Okay, cardiac tamponade — that explains the PEA. | 是心脏压塞 这就是心率失常的原因 |
[15:26] | We’re gonna have to open him up. | 我们得给他开胸了 |
[15:27] | Alright, get me a 10-blade. | 好 给我十号刀 |
[15:28] | – Should I call someone else? – Why? | -需要我叫别人来接手吗 -怎么了 |
[15:30] | He’s your priest. | 他是你们的牧师 |
[15:32] | Alright, move. Got it. | 没事 让开 好了 |
[15:40] | Is there a fan in this thing? | 这个机器里面有风扇吗 |
[15:41] | You feeling warm again, Nadi? | 你又觉得热了吗 娜迪 |
[15:43] | Freezing cold. | 是冷得不行 |
[15:44] | I’ve got goose bumps. | 冷到起鸡皮 |
[15:46] | Almost like my hair’s standing on end. | 冷得毛骨悚然 |
[15:48] | I don’t think that’s normal. Is it normal? | 我觉得这不太正常 这正常吗 |
[15:51] | We’ll know more soon. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[15:55] | I might need one of you to take a look at my rotator cuff. | 我需要你们其中一个帮我看看我的肩袖 |
[15:58] | – Think I tweaked it. – Doing what? | -我想我扭到了 -做什么扭到了 |
[16:00] | Working out. | 锻炼 |
[16:01] | Ah, you probably just strained it. | 你也许只是过度使用了 |
[16:03] | See it in patients all the time, post-honeymoon. | 这在蜜月后的患者身上很常见 |
[16:06] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:07] | You know, it’s that constant motion — | 成因是持续活动 |
[16:08] | Scans are up. | 片子出了 |
[16:09] | Ah, thoracic compression fractures. | 胸椎压缩性骨折 |
[16:12] | And, uh, surprise, | 还有 一个惊喜 |
[16:14] | a tethered spinal cord with a syrinx. | 是脊椎栓伴随空洞症 |
[16:16] | That can’t be from the trauma. | 这肯定不是由事故造成的 |
[16:18] | It’s probably congenital, | 大概是天生的 |
[16:18] | but the lumbar fractures are putting more tension on it. | 但腰椎骨折进一步加深了症状 |
[16:21] | Explains her odd sensations. | 这就是她感官失调的原因 |
[16:23] | Can it be untethered when you reduce the fractures? | 你治疗好骨折能缓解掉栓塞吗 |
[16:26] | Not by us. | 我们不行 |
[16:30] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[16:32] | I have to page freaking neuro. | 去叫神经科来 |
[16:35] | Okay, we need more applicants. | 我们需要更多的申请人 |
[16:37] | I’m running out of surgeons like socks. | 我们流失医生的速度跟换袜子似的 |
[16:39] | Here. But how did you sprain your wrist | 给你 但你到底是怎么在 |
[16:42] | on your honeymoon, anyway? | 度蜜月的时候扭到手腕的 |
[16:43] | Handcuffs? | 玩手铐吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, um… I’m not sure — | 我不确定… |
[16:47] | Oh, no. No, no, no. Never mind. I didn’t ask. No one asked. | 不 不 不 当我没问 当我没说 |
[16:51] | Not my business. Oh, look, hey. | 不关我事 快看 |
[16:53] | This guy trained under Mark Sloan in New York. | 这个人在纽约跟着马克·斯隆学过 |
[16:55] | You specialize in cryogenic surgeries? | 你的专长是做人体冷冻术 |
[16:58] | Do you want to tell us a bit about that? | 愿意给我们讲讲吗 |
[16:59] | Uh, cryonics. | 人体冷冻 |
[17:00] | Cooling people or pets to liquid nitrogen temperatures | 就是把人或动物冷冻在液氮温度 |
[17:04] | to prevent physical decay. | 来防止腐化 |
[17:06] | So you want to freeze people? | 所以你想要把人冻起来 |
[17:07] | I already have. | 我已经冻上了 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. Tom Koracick doesn’t work here anymore? | 不好意思 汤姆·卡洛西科不在这工作了吗 |
[17:12] | No. We’re hiring to replace him. | 是的 我们在请人顶替他的职位 |
[17:15] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是得 |
[17:16] | And our Chief of General Surgery is Dr. Meredith Grey, | 我们普外科的主任是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[17:19] | which is who you’d be working directly under, if hired. | 如果你入职 她将会是你的顶头上司 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:23] | I-I am part of a reality show | 我正在参加一出真人秀 |
[17:26] | where cameras follow surgeons around during their day-to-day. | 就是跟随拍摄医生的日常生活 |
[17:29] | That won’t be an issue, right? | 这不会有什么大问题吧 |
[17:32] | That’s what I made at my last hospital. | 这是我在前任东家处的收入 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna need a break. | 我得去透口气 |
[17:41] | First, with the help of a heart surgeon, | 首先 在心外医生的帮助下 |
[17:42] | we’re going to go through the chest | 我们将会经胸 |
[17:44] | to fix the T6 fracture, | 做T6骨折的修复术 |
[17:47] | then we’re gonna flip you over and reduce the L1 fracture | 然后我们将你翻转给你做L1的骨折修复 |
[17:50] | and fix the tethered cord. | 以及修复脊椎栓 |
[17:53] | A priest, Emma. A man of God. | 牧师 艾玛 上帝之仆 |
[17:56] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[17:57] | An accident that you caused | 由你引起的事故 |
[17:58] | because you couldn’t keep your eyes off | 就因为你一直盯着 |
[18:00] | those people in their thongs! | 那些穿丁字裤的人看 |
[18:01] | I wasn’t looking at their cheap lingerie! | 我对她们廉价的内衣裤没兴趣 |
[18:03] | There was an anti-oil activist | 有一个反石油活动家 |
[18:05] | and she had something clever written on her — | 她身上写了句有趣的话 |
[18:07] | Written on her what? | 写在她身上哪里 |
[18:08] | Okay, we should really get up to the OR. | 我们真的得去手术室了 |
[18:10] | – Uh, Emma, you’re under observation. – Babe, | -艾玛 你还在观察中 -宝贝 |
[18:12] | I am so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:14] | I love you and I’m sorry, and I will never forgive myself | 我爱你 我很抱歉 如果那个人没能撑过手术 |
[18:18] | if that man doesn’t make it out of surgery. | 我永远也不会原谅自己 |
[18:21] | Are you okay? What’s wrong? | 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[18:23] | I can’t move my legs. | 我的腿动不了了 |
[18:25] | I can’t feel them, either. | 我感受不到我的腿了 |
[18:27] | Okay, Nadi, try to move your toes for me. | 娜迪 动动你的脚趾给我看 |
[18:31] | Okay, the fracture is putting too much pressure on the tether. | 骨折对栓塞的压力太大了 |
[18:33] | We need to go right now. | 我们得马上去手术 |
[18:34] | – Okay, can we get some help in here? – What? | -谁来帮个忙 -什么 |
[18:36] | – No. No, wait. – Excuse me. Excuse me. | -不不 等一下 -借过 借过 |
[18:38] | – Emma. – Wait. Wait. | -艾玛 -等等 等等 |
[18:42] | We’ll update you as soon as we can. | 有消息我们会尽快通知你的 |
[18:43] | – Emma? – Nadi, I love you. | -艾玛 -娜迪 我爱你 |
[18:44] | Go ahead to OR 3. | 去三号手术室 |
[18:46] | There’s state-of-the-art cell-processing equipment, | 这里有最先进的细胞处理设备 |
[18:49] | including cell-selection devices, bioreactors. | 包括细胞选择装置 生物反应器 |
[18:52] | We can cryopreserve and store samples for at least 10 years. | 我们可以冷冻保存样本至少十年 |
[18:56] | We have two ISO Class 7 clean rooms. | 我们有两个ISO七级洁净室 |
[19:00] | And a Batmobile. | 还有一台蝙蝠车 |
[19:03] | – Kidding. – Staff? | -开玩笑的 -实验人员呢 |
[19:04] | Expertly trained in cellular therapy | 接受过细胞治疗 |
[19:06] | and quality control. | 和质检方面的专业培训 |
[19:09] | Cellular therapy. For what? | 哪方面的细胞治疗 |
[19:12] | I’m developing an experimental surgery for Parkinson’s. | 我正在研发一种治疗帕金森的实验性手术 |
[19:15] | I have the money. I have the toys. | 我有钱 有设备 |
[19:17] | I have the cells. | 也有细胞 |
[19:18] | I just need the surgeon to persuade the FDA | 我就差个外科医生说服食品及药物管理局 |
[19:21] | to grant me the approval for a clinical trial. | 批准我进行临床试验 |
[19:23] | Why aren’t you doing it yourself? | 你为什么不自己来 |
[19:27] | Because I’m the patient. | 因为我是病人 |
[19:41] | Hey, did Bailey or Richard tell you to call me? | 是贝利还是理查德让你给我打电话的 |
[19:43] | Both. How’s the trip? They offered you a job yet? | 是他俩 旅行怎么样 他们邀请你去工作了吗 |
[19:46] | I am not answering that. | 我不回答这个问题 |
[19:48] | Yeah, that was a stupid question. | 是个蠢问题 |
[19:50] | Listen, whatever they’ve offered you, you can’t take it, | 无论他们给你什么职位 你都不能答应 |
[19:52] | because I cannot sit through any more bloody interviews. | 因为我再也受不了那些面试了 |
[19:56] | How are you? How’s Austin? | 你怎么样 奥斯汀怎么样 |
[19:59] | He’s the same. | 他还是老样子 |
[20:00] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:01] | Stop apologizing to me. | 不要再跟我道歉了 |
[20:04] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[20:05] | You’re an excellent dad. | 你是个好爸爸 |
[20:07] | You don’t want to move to Minnesota. | 你不会想搬去明尼苏达的 |
[20:08] | I mean, I’ve heard they sculpt heads out of butter. | 我听说他们用黄油雕刻头像 |
[20:13] | I am hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[20:14] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:21] | Everyone’s drunk, half-naked, and injured. | 每个人都喝醉了 半裸着 受了伤 |
[20:22] | It’s like prom with blood down there. | 那里就像一场血腥舞会 |
[20:24] | I would have had fun at that prom. | 我肯定能在那个舞会上玩得开心 |
[20:25] | Teddy’s about to do a lung resection. | 泰迪要做肺切除术 |
[20:27] | I need someone on the spleen while I repair the liver lac. | 我需要个人在我修复肝撕裂伤的时候处理脾脏 |
[20:29] | He’s bleeding too fast to wait. | 他失血过多 等不及了 |
[20:30] | – I came as soon as Webber let me. – Thank you. | -韦伯一叫我就马上来了 -谢谢你 |
[20:33] | Father Christopher’s niece just arrived. | 克里斯托弗神父的侄女刚刚到了 |
[20:34] | – She’s waiting downstairs. – No, Father Patrick. | -她在楼下等着 -错了 是帕特里克神父 |
[20:36] | Call them back and make sure that they know | 给他们回电 确保他们在对那家人 |
[20:37] | before they make a horrible mistake with the family. | 犯下可怕的错误之前让他们知道 |
[20:39] | No, no. Wait, wait, wait! Don’t do that. | 不不 等等 不要去 |
[20:41] | This is Father Christopher. | 这位是克里斯托弗神父 |
[20:43] | Okay, I haven’t been to church in 20 years, | 我有二十年没去过教堂了 |
[20:44] | but I thought he was too old to be Father Pat. | 但我就觉得帕特里克神父没有这么老 |
[20:47] | But we asked your mom’s favorite priest to marry us. | 可我们邀请了你母亲最喜欢的神父来给我们主婚 |
[20:50] | I mean, y-you asked. | 你邀请的 |
[20:51] | It was the one thing that you were in charge of. | 你只负责这一件事 |
[20:53] | I know. It turned out that Father Patrick | 我知道 结果发现帕特里克神父 |
[20:55] | had a thing on our date, so… | 今天有安排了 所以… |
[20:56] | Well, I mean, you asked him like a month ago. | 你一个月前就邀请他了 |
[20:58] | He really couldn’t — | 他就不能 |
[21:01] | Owen, when did you ask him? | 欧文 你什么时候邀请他的 |
[21:02] | Oh, boy. | 糟糕 |
[21:04] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[21:11] | How’s it going, Schmitt? | 怎么样了 施密特 |
[21:12] | He needs a head CT and…an earlobe, | 他需要做头部CT和…一个耳垂 |
[21:15] | and I don’t know how to fix his face. | 我不知道该怎么救他的脸 |
[21:17] | Can someone fix his face? | 谁能把他的脸治好 |
[21:18] | He’s on shrooms! | 他嗑药了 |
[21:19] | But you still have to save him because I love him. | 但你还是得救他 因为我爱他 |
[21:22] | But you should know that he’s on shrooms. | 不过你们需要知道他磕药了 |
[21:24] | – I can take care of that. – Please. | -我去处理 -快去 |
[21:27] | Dr. Sike to oncology. Dr. Sike to oncology. | 赛克医生去肿瘤科 赛克医生去肿瘤科 |
[21:32] | Alright, vitals are stable, | 生命体征稳定 |
[21:34] | so I’m gonna go check in with Dr. Webber downstairs. | 我去楼下通知韦伯医生 |
[21:36] | Good luck with the tether. | 祝治疗栓塞好运 |
[21:37] | How did she go this long | 她是如何在不知道 |
[21:38] | without knowing she had a tethered cord? | 自己有脊髓栓系的情况下活了这么久的 |
[21:40] | She said she had back trouble her whole life. | 她说她被背痛困扰一辈子了 |
[21:42] | She just tried to ignore the pain. | 她只是试着忽略疼痛 |
[21:44] | Which earned her more pain, didn’t it? | 这给她带来了更多的痛 不是吗 |
[21:46] | Okay, deep breath, everyone. | 深呼吸 各位 |
[21:48] | Cutting the filum. | 切断终丝 |
[21:49] | Nico, Levi rides, doesn’t he? | 尼克 李维喜欢骑自行车不是吗 |
[21:51] | Would you ever join him on a tandem bike? | 你会跟他一起骑双人自行车吗 |
[21:53] | I don’t find it that necessary to share hobbies, | 我觉得没有必要分享爱好 |
[21:55] | especially Levi’s. | 尤其是李维的 |
[21:56] | Independence is healthy. | 独立很健康 |
[21:58] | Well, there’s independence, | 独立 |
[21:59] | then there’s doing whatever you want | 和不顾他人感受 为所欲为 |
[22:01] | despite the other person. | 是不一样的 |
[22:05] | Damn it. We lost her potentials. | 该死的 她的电位信号没了 |
[22:06] | – What happened? – Either I paralyzed her… | -发生什么了 -要么是我把她弄瘫痪了 |
[22:09] | or she’s bleeding into the syrinx. | 要么是她的血流进了脊髓空洞 |
[22:17] | Dr. Lin, when you were chief of plastics at — | 林医生 当你担任整形科主任的时候 |
[22:19] | Assistant chief. | 助理主任 |
[22:22] | Uh, oh, so if we were to hire you, | 所以如果我们雇佣你 |
[22:24] | this would be your first time in this position? | 会是你第一次担任这个职位 |
[22:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:28] | Like you, when you became chief of surgery here. | 就像你成为这里的外科主任时一样 |
[22:30] | I read your bio and 13 of your journal articles. | 我读过你的简历和十三篇期刊文章 |
[22:33] | All very impressive. | 都很令人印象深刻 |
[22:35] | I know you need doctors. | 我知道你们需要医生 |
[22:37] | Grey-Sloan is facing a physician shortage. | 格蕾-斯隆医院正面临医生短缺 |
[22:39] | The entire country is facing a physician shortage. | 整个国家都面临医生短缺 |
[22:42] | At least 3,500 healthcare workers died from COVID, | 至少有三千五百名医护工作者死于新冠 |
[22:44] | and just as many have walked away from medicine altogether, | 而同样多的人则完全放弃了医学 |
[22:47] | so you need me. | 所以你需要我 |
[22:49] | And honestly, the only reason I’m available | 而且说实话 我之所以愿意来 |
[22:51] | is because I hate Northern winters. | 是因为我讨厌北方的冬天 |
[22:54] | And also because my current chief | 还有因为我现在的科主任 |
[22:56] | is a man who enjoys vacation homes | 是个喜欢享受度假屋的男人 |
[22:58] | and only hires women because he has to. | 并且只在不得已时才雇佣女性 |
[23:00] | W– | 什么… |
[23:02] | Hey, may we help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[23:03] | You a plastics candidate? | 你是应征的整形科医生吗 |
[23:05] | Y-Yes? | 是的 |
[23:05] | Congratulations. You now have privileges. | 恭喜你 你现在有行医权了 |
[23:08] | We have a guy who just blew off half his face | 我们有位病人刚被违禁烟花 |
[23:09] | with illegal fireworks. Come on. | 炸掉半张脸 快来 |
[23:13] | Guess someone should show me where I can get changed? | 有人该告诉我在哪里换衣服吧 |
[23:17] | My meds usually give me about three hours, | 我的药通常会给我三小时 |
[23:19] | which I find is enough time to consult on a patient | 我发现这足够给一位病人看病 |
[23:21] | or wine and dine a brilliant surgeon across state lines. | 或跨州跟一位聪明的外科医师喝酒用餐 |
[23:24] | Are you on Levodopa? | 你在吃左旋多巴吗 |
[23:25] | Levodopa, anti-cholinergics, | 左旋多巴 抗胆碱能药 |
[23:28] | amantadine, and the occasional cannabis gummy. | 金刚烷胺 偶尔也吃大麻软糖 |
[23:30] | – Prescription, of course. – Of course. | -当然 是医生开的 -当然 |
[23:33] | Meredith, when people see your name on something, | 梅瑞狄斯 当人们在某事上看到你的名字 |
[23:36] | they see cutting-edge. | 他们看到的是最前沿 |
[23:38] | They know you’re gonna see it through to the end. | 他们知道你会坚持到底 |
[23:39] | That’s what I need. | 这正是我需要的 |
[23:41] | And don’t you want to be the name who saved David Hamilton, | 你难道不想成为拯救大卫·汉密尔顿的人吗 |
[23:44] | Minnesota’s thoroughbred? | 明尼苏达州的纯种马 |
[23:46] | Thoroughbred? | 纯种马 |
[23:47] | Well, retired thoroughbred, but, you know, | 退休的纯种马 但你知道的 |
[23:49] | still pretty good. | 依然非常棒 |
[23:51] | – Tell me how it works. – Starts with skin cells. | -跟我说说工作原理 -从皮肤细胞开始 |
[23:53] | Turn them into pluripotent stem cells, | 把它们变成多能干细胞 |
[23:55] | and then differentiate those | 然后把那些多能干细胞分化成 |
[23:56] | into dopamine-producing brain cells, | 产生多巴胺的脑细胞 |
[23:58] | and then inject them into the brain. | 然后把脑细胞注射入大脑 |
[24:00] | Centers in Japan have been doing it with mice for years. | 日本的研究中心多年来一直在用老鼠做实验 |
[24:03] | You would be the public face of a possible cure | 你会成为一种疾病可能疗法的公众形象 |
[24:06] | to a disease that has devastated millions. | 该疾病已毁灭了数百万人 |
[24:22] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:26] | I’m not a neurosurgeon. | 我不是神经外科医生 |
[24:27] | But you’ll attract the best. | 但你会吸引最好的人 |
[24:39] | You know we’re not technically married. | 严格来说 我们还没结婚 |
[24:40] | I mean, he didn’t finish the ceremony, | 他并未完成仪式 |
[24:42] | and he didn’t sign the certificate. | 并没在证书上签字 |
[24:44] | – We’re mostly married. – That’s not how it works. | -我们差不多结婚了 -不是这样的 |
[24:48] | So, Riggs and I broke up. | 我和里格斯分手了 |
[24:49] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[24:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:52] | Couple months ago. | 几个月前 |
[24:53] | Pandemic casualty. | 流行病的受害者 |
[24:55] | We discovered we were a couple who enjoyed | 我们发现 我们是一对喜欢 |
[24:57] | high highs and low lows, | 生活有起有伏的情侣 |
[24:58] | and after staring at the same four walls for a year | 在盯着同样的四面墙看了一年 |
[25:00] | while watching people die, we were done. | 目睹人们死去之后 我们受够了 |
[25:03] | He signed back up with his NGO and shipped out two days later. | 他重新与他的非政府组织签约 两天后去国外 |
[25:06] | You should have said something. | 你该早说的 |
[25:07] | It was your big day, but then I decided that my news | 这是你们的大喜之日 但后来我决定我的消息 |
[25:10] | was part of the theme — crap show. | 成为”糟糕表演”主题的一部分 |
[25:14] | – Damn it. V-fib. – Push one of epi. | -该死 室颤 -推入1单位肾上腺素 |
[25:16] | Come on. No, come on, Father Christopher. | 加油 不 加油 克里斯托弗神父 |
[25:19] | Stay with us. | 别死 |
[25:21] | Charge paddles to 20. | 电击板充电20伏 |
[25:24] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[25:25] | – Paddles. – Come on. | -电击板 -快点 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:29] | Come on. | 加油 |
[25:31] | Sorry about this, Father. And clear. | 抱歉了 神父 离手 |
[25:34] | Once again. | 再来一次 |
[25:35] | And clear. | 离手 |
[25:37] | Come on. | 加油 |
[25:46] | – You see anything? – No. | -你看见什么了吗 -没有 |
[25:48] | Expose more of the dura. | 暴露更多硬膜 |
[25:49] | Amelia, I-I’ve already opened enough. | 艾米莉娅 我已经开得够大了 |
[25:51] | We’re well into the cord. | 我们已很好的进入脊髓 |
[25:52] | And I still don’t see any bleeding. | 我仍未看到任何出血点 |
[25:54] | Open it higher. | 开得更高些 |
[25:56] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[25:57] | 15-blade. | 15号手术刀 |
[25:59] | Well, maybe you don’t see any blood because there isn’t any. | 也许你没看到任何出血是因为没有出血 |
[26:01] | Or I cut the cord. | 或者我切断了脊髓 |
[26:03] | You didn’t cut the cord. | 你没有切断脊髓 |
[26:06] | Done. | 好了 |
[26:09] | There it is. Bleeding in the syrinx. | 找到了 脊髓空洞的出血点 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:14] | You’re welcome. Now let’s get this clot out. | 不用谢 现在 我们把血块取出来 |
[26:16] | 11-blade. | 11号手术刀 |
[26:20] | Got high and set off illegal fireworks. | 吸毒并燃放违禁烟花 |
[26:23] | 25 and invincible. Majority of my trauma patients. | 25岁且战无不胜 我的大部分创伤患者都这样 |
[26:26] | Metz. | 组织解剖剪 |
[26:28] | I’m gonna be in here awhile. | 我会在这里待一会 |
[26:29] | Did you want to finish the interview, or…? | 你们是想结束面试 还是… |
[26:31] | Well, Dr. Lin, we can reschedule. | 林医生 我们可以重新约时间 |
[26:33] | No, now’s good. I think better in here. | 不 现在很好 我想最好在这里 |
[26:35] | Irrigation. And cut. | 冲洗一下 切掉 |
[26:37] | Then where were we? | 我们问到哪里了 |
[26:38] | We were asking about her training. | 我们之前在问她的训练 |
[26:40] | Right, well, I completed my residency | 好吧 我在纽约大学耳鼻喉科 |
[26:42] | in otolaryngology at NYU, | 完成了实习 |
[26:45] | where my mentor, Dr. Joyce Wu, | 在那里 我的导师乔伊斯·吴医生 |
[26:47] | taught me how to use an 18-gauge needle to… | 教我如何用18号针… |
[26:50] | 18 gauge, Schmitt. | 18号针 施密特 |
[26:53] | Right. Um, here. | 好的 给你 |
[26:55] | …to differentiate between living and dead tissue, | 来区分活组织和死组织 |
[26:58] | even in the most extreme of cases. | 即使在最极端的情况下 |
[27:00] | This is very extreme. | 这个就很极端 |
[27:03] | The face is filled with robust vasculature, Dr. Schmitt. | 这张脸上布满了强健的血管系统 施密特医生 |
[27:05] | It can bleed. | 可以流血 |
[27:07] | Eyes on the field, please. | 请看着手术区域 |
[27:12] | What other questions do you have for me? | 你们对我还有什么问题吗 |
[27:17] | His injuries were just too severe. | 他受伤太严重了 |
[27:20] | I am so sorry, but we weren’t able to save him. | 我很遗憾 但我们没能挽救他 |
[27:24] | Your uncle seemed like — he seemed like a wonderful man. | 你叔叔看起来… 看起来是个好人 |
[27:28] | He was. | 他确实是 |
[27:30] | And at least he died doing what he loved most in the world. | 至少死时 他在做全世界最喜欢的事 |
[27:35] | Weddings. | 婚礼 |
[27:39] | He loved seeing people in love. | 他喜欢看到相爱的人们 |
[27:47] | We are so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[27:51] | Teddy, maybe we should just go home. | 泰迪 也许我们该回家 |
[27:56] | Our priest died on our wedding day? | 我们的神父死在我们婚礼当天 |
[27:57] | He wasn’t our priest. He was a priest. | 他不是”我们的神父” 就是个神父 |
[27:59] | Okay, a priest died on our table | 好吧 这个神父在我们婚礼当天 |
[28:01] | on our wedding day. | 死在了我们的手术台上 |
[28:01] | – I mean, is that a sign? – No. Come on. | -这是某种预示吗 -不是 来吧 |
[28:03] | – Megan, I… – Come with me. | -梅根 我… -跟我来 |
[28:06] | Oh, my God. He died? | 天啊 他死了吗 |
[28:08] | The priest died? | 那个神父死了吗 |
[28:09] | He — He lived a really good, long life. | 他 他过了美好的一生 很长寿 |
[28:12] | And your wife is gonna be okay. | 你妻子会没事的 |
[28:14] | She should have a full recovery. | 她应该会康复的 |
[28:15] | We killed a priest. | 我们杀了一位神父 |
[28:17] | She’s not gonna be okay. | 她不会没事了 |
[28:19] | She’s gonna hate me more than she already did. | 她会比之前更讨厌我 |
[28:21] | – She doesn’t hate you. – She does. | -她不讨厌你 -她讨厌 |
[28:24] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[28:26] | Isn’t that what marriage is? | 这不就是婚姻吗 |
[28:28] | A really great first few years, | 头几年真的很棒 |
[28:30] | and then you both just quietly hate each other | 然后两个人就都一声不吭地 |
[28:31] | for the rest of your life? | 一辈子怨恨对方吗 |
[28:33] | – I don’t think… – I was trying to do something fun. | -我不认为 -我只是想做点好玩的事情 |
[28:36] | I was just trying to do something | 我只是想做点什么事情 |
[28:37] | that we could talk about, you know? | 能让我们有共同话题 |
[28:39] | I was trying to not be those two people | 我努力不让我们两个人 |
[28:41] | who sit around and hate each other | 因为再也没有任何共同点 |
[28:43] | because they don’t have anything in common anymore. | 而形同陌路 怨恨对方 |
[28:48] | I just gave her more reason to hate me. | 现在我给了她更多恨我的理由了 |
[28:58] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[29:00] | May I show you to the bar? | 我可以带您去酒吧吗 |
[29:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:22] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[29:24] | Well, five-star hotel right next to the hospital. | 医院旁边的五星级酒店 |
[29:27] | I took a chance. | 我赌了一把 |
[29:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | I didn’t think you saw me at the restaurant. | 我以为你没在餐厅看见我 |
[29:44] | Well, you’re pretty hard to miss. | 你实在让人过目不忘 |
[29:50] | How’s your date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[29:53] | Tiny portions. Terrible conversation. | 没吃多少东西 也聊不来 |
[29:55] | – Sorry. – Yeah, it was rough. | -抱歉 -对 挺不容易 |
[29:57] | She starts every sentence with, “Yeah, but…” | 她每句话的开头都是 “是啊 但是” |
[29:59] | and then the story never ends. | 然后滔滔不绝地讲话 |
[30:02] | Never. I’m not kidding. | 真的 我没有开玩笑 |
[30:04] | She’s probably at home right now talking to her Labradoodle | 她现在应该在家和她的拉布拉多 |
[30:06] | about mergers and acquisitions. | 聊收购兼并 |
[30:11] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[30:12] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:16] | I’m seeing someone. | 我有约会对象了 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:21] | Is it serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[30:25] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是啊 |
[30:28] | No, I’m not seeing someone. I just completely… | 没有 我没在约会 我只是 |
[30:31] | I don’t even know why I said that. | 我都不知道我为什么要这么说 |
[30:33] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:34] | Well, I was, and then… | 我之前的确在约会 但之后 |
[30:36] | his son had a hard time with it, so… | 他的儿子不能接受 所以 |
[30:39] | But… | 但 |
[30:41] | I don’t know why I’m even telling you. | 我不知道为什么和你说这些 |
[30:44] | ‘Cause I’m easy to talk to. | 因为和我讲话很舒服 |
[30:48] | I’m not sleeping with you. | 我不会和你上床的 |
[30:49] | Good. That’s great. I’m not sleeping with you. | 很好 我也不会和你上床的 |
[30:55] | My niece Charlotte — | 我的侄女夏洛特 |
[30:57] | she says thanks, by the way, | 她让我替她转达谢意 |
[30:59] | for saving my kidney. | 谢谢你救了我的肾 |
[31:01] | That’s the kind of deep conversation I get from her | 在她拥挤的宿舍里她最多也就 |
[31:03] | from some crowded dorm. | 和我聊聊这些了 |
[31:06] | Oh, you got her to college. | 你把她送去读大学了 |
[31:08] | Yes. House is quiet. | 对的 家里很安静 |
[31:12] | Hey. Do you miss the noise? | 你想念家里的吵闹吗 |
[31:16] | Desperately. | 非常想念 |
[31:21] | I, um… | 我 |
[31:22] | I got covid. | 我得了新冠 |
[31:26] | It was very bad. | 病得很严重 |
[31:28] | I almost died. | 我差点死了 |
[31:29] | So you’re a miracle… | 所以你是个奇迹 |
[31:31] | like me. | 像我一样 |
[31:35] | – I guess. – Yeah. | -大概吧 -对 |
[31:37] | It’s a lot of pressure, isn’t it? | 压力很大吧 |
[31:39] | Being a miracle. | 成为一个奇迹 |
[31:41] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[31:42] | …what you gonna do with it? | 你要怎么办呢 |
[31:44] | That very question haunts my dreams. | 我做梦都会梦到这个问题 |
[31:51] | You want another drink? | 你想再喝一杯吗 |
[31:53] | Yes… | 好的 |
[31:55] | but still not sleeping with you. | 但我还是不会和你上床的 |
[31:59] | That’s possibly the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这大概是别人跟我说过最善良的话了 |
[32:15] | He didn’t die. | 他还活着 |
[32:16] | He’ll need subsequent surgeries, but he’s very much still here. | 他还需要后续手术 但他活下来了 |
[32:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:28] | Dr. Lin, we would like to formally offer you | 林医生 我们希望正式邀请你 |
[32:33] | the chief of plastics position. | 成为整形外科主任 |
[32:35] | Wow, that’s… Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢 |
[32:40] | Tell us the “but.” | 告诉我们你犹豫的原因吧 |
[32:45] | I rely heavily on residents | 我非常依赖住院医生 |
[32:47] | to help with my patient load and practice. | 帮助我分担病人的治疗和手术 |
[32:49] | – We have residents. – I move quickly. | -我们有住院医生啊 -我动作很快 |
[32:51] | I teach by doing. | 我会在实践中教学 |
[32:53] | I don’t have time to go through each step in detail, | 我没有时间一步一步地仔细解释 |
[32:55] | and I don’t like to hold trainees’ hands. | 我也不想握着培训生的手 |
[32:58] | I bring residents in on high-level surgeries, | 我会带着住院医生做高难度手术 |
[33:00] | and in return, I expect them to anticipate my next move. | 作为回报 我也希望他们能够预料到我的下一步 |
[33:03] | It’s what I need to do this job, | 这是我做这份工作必不可少的 |
[33:05] | and based on what I saw in there today, | 根据我今天在手术室看到的 |
[33:07] | I’m sorry, but your residents aren’t where I need them to be. | 抱歉 但你的住院医生还达不到我的要求 |
[33:14] | E-e-excuse me, Dr. Lin. | 抱歉 林医生 |
[33:17] | The pandemic took surgeries out of our residents’ hands. | 疫情导致我们的住院医生们无法做手术 |
[33:21] | They are a year behind because of it. | 因此他们落下了一年 |
[33:23] | Now, you’re gonna find that anywhere you go, | 不管你去哪里 都会发现同样的问题 |
[33:25] | but what you won’t find anywhere else | 但你在别的地方找不到的 |
[33:27] | is anyone as determined as I to bring them up to speed. | 是像我一样决心让他们跟上进度的人 |
[33:31] | – Dr. Webber… – I will make them better, Dr. Lin. | -韦伯医生 -我会让他们变得更好 林医生 |
[33:35] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[33:39] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[33:47] | We beg? | 我们都开始求人了吗 |
[33:51] | – You’re coming. Yes. – Oh, I really don’t want to grab a drink | -你必须要来 -我真的不想喝酒 |
[33:53] | and I don’t want to see people. | 我也不想见到别人 |
[33:55] | – Owen, please. – Yeah, yeah, come on. Come on. Keep… | -欧文拜托了 -来吧 |
[34:05] | What is happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[34:07] | We are raising a glass to Father Christopher. | 我们在这里举杯致敬神克里斯托弗神父 |
[34:09] | We are accepting donations to his church, | 我们也在为他的教堂募捐 |
[34:12] | and we, Teddy, we’re getting married, | 而且我们 泰迪我们要结婚了 |
[34:15] | because weddings were his favorite thing. | 因为婚礼是他最喜欢做的事 |
[34:16] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[34:18] | We’ve waited almost 20 years to do this, Teddy. | 为了结婚我们已经等了将近二十年了 泰迪 |
[34:20] | Let’s not waste any more time. | 我们别再浪费时间了 |
[34:22] | This dress smells like antiseptic. | 这条裙子闻起来像防腐剂 |
[34:23] | And this place is decorated for, like, the Phoenix Fair. | 而且这个地方装饰得像凤凰节 |
[34:27] | Well, maybe it’s our theme, you know, rising from the ashes. | 也许这就是我们婚礼的主题 涅槃重生 |
[34:29] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[34:31] | Who’s gonna actually marry us? | 谁来主持仪式呢 |
[34:32] | – Hello, that would be me. – Yeah, here she is. | -你好 我来主持 -她来了 |
[34:34] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[34:35] | I got ordained in 10 minutes in the attendings’ lounge. | 我在主治医生休息时花了十分钟就被授命了 |
[34:37] | I should have known that I would be the one | 我早该知道 |
[34:39] | to actually make this thing happen. | 我才是让这一切成真的人 |
[34:40] | – Please stand over here. – What? Me? I’m sorry. | -请站在这里 -什么 我吗 抱歉 |
[34:41] | Okay, wait, what about your mom and the kids? | 等一下 你的妈妈还有孩子们呢 |
[34:44] | Oh, they’re right there. | 他们就在那里 |
[34:46] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Hi. | 天啊 你们好 |
[34:51] | Okay, okay. Okay, okay. Let’s do this. Let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[34:53] | – Okay. – Okay, I’m doing it. | -好的 -要成真了 |
[34:54] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好 |
[34:55] | Hey, everyone. Hi, everyone. | 大家好 大家好 |
[34:56] | Thank you all so much for being here. | 非常感谢各位莅临 |
[34:58] | Sorry about the last-minute invite. | 抱歉邀请得如此仓促 |
[35:01] | You have all been through so much with us, | 你们一起和我们经历了太多 |
[35:03] | and it just wouldn’t be the same without all of you here, | 你们不在的话 这一切都毫无意义 |
[35:05] | so thank you. | 所以谢谢大家 |
[35:06] | Now he says it. | 他终于说了 |
[35:09] | Okay, picking up where we left off, | 从十小时前中断的地方 |
[35:12] | 10 hours later… | 重新开始 |
[35:15] | – Owen… – Yes. | -欧文 -在 |
[35:15] | …do you take Teddy to be your wife? | 你是否愿意娶泰迪为妻 |
[35:18] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[35:20] | Teddy, do you take Owen to be your husband? | 泰迪 你是否愿意嫁给欧文 |
[35:23] | You have known me longer than anyone else, | 你比任何人都更早认识我 |
[35:26] | and you’ve been my other hand in surgery, | 在手术中你就是我的另一只手 |
[35:31] | my soccer partner, my confidante, | 是我的足球队友 我的知己 |
[35:33] | and you literally have even been my cover in military ops. | 在战场上你还曾为我掩护 |
[35:37] | And… | 现在 |
[35:40] | now you are the father of our children | 现在你是我们孩子的父亲 |
[35:43] | and soon to be my husband. | 很快也会是我的丈夫 |
[35:46] | That’s right. | 太对了 |
[35:49] | And I never… I never want to let you go. | 我永远也不会让你离开我 |
[35:51] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[35:54] | So you do or you don’t? | 所以你到底愿不愿意 |
[35:55] | I do! I do! I absolutely do! | 我愿意 我当然愿意 |
[35:57] | Okay, okay, before anything else happens, | 好了好了 以防再有什么事打搅我们 |
[36:00] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为合法夫妻 |
[36:02] | Kiss, for God’s sake. | 快接吻吧 |
[36:13] | We did it! We did it! | 我们结婚了 我们结婚了 |
[36:16] | Finally! | 终于 |
[36:33] | I know that marriage can be a faulty institution, | 我知道婚姻可能会不圆满 |
[36:37] | but I — I want to do it right. | 但我愿意努力使其圆满 |
[36:40] | I want to do it better than my parents did. | 我愿意做得比我父母做的更好 |
[36:43] | I want that for Scout. | 我愿意为斯考特努力 |
[36:45] | And I want it for me. | 我也想为自己努力 |
[36:49] | Link… | 林 |
[36:51] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[36:55] | Are you sure? | 你认真的吗 |
[37:01] | I can… | 我可以结 |
[37:05] | but I don’t want to. | 但我不想结 |
[37:09] | And you used to not want to with me. | 并且你以前和我一样不想结婚 |
[37:18] | I got through this last year | 我能熬过去年这一年 |
[37:19] | because I did it with the woman that I love. | 是因为我和心爱的女人在一起 |
[37:22] | I learned more about myself than I ever thought I would. | 我以前所未有的方式更加深刻地认清了自己 |
[37:25] | I learned that I… | 我了解到 |
[37:29] | I want more of it. | 我想要更多 |
[37:30] | I-I don’t want a year, Amelia, | 我不只想要一年 艾米莉娅 |
[37:32] | I want a lifetime. With you. | 我要一辈子 和你一起 |
[37:37] | Link, I love you. | 林 我爱你 |
[37:40] | And I love Scout. | 我爱斯考特 |
[37:42] | And I love how you are with Scout. | 我爱你跟斯考特在一起的样子 |
[37:44] | I love it. | 我都爱 |
[37:55] | Then marry me, Amelia. | 那就嫁给我 艾米莉娅 |
[38:01] | No. | 不 |
[38:23] | Is that for me? | 这是给我用的吗 |
[38:24] | No, no. This is for me. | 不 是给我用的 |
[38:26] | According to Nico, you strained my rotator cuff. | 尼克说 我的肩袖被你拉伤了 |
[38:28] | – Me? – Yeah. | -被我 -是的 |
[38:30] | You were the one who wanted to go out on the deck. | 是你想要到外面甲板上玩的 |
[38:33] | And you said you wanted to look at the stars. | 是你说想要看星星的 |
[38:35] | I thought you meant look at the stars, | 我以为你说看星星 |
[38:38] | you know what I’m saying? Like, code. | 你懂的 是在暗示我 |
[38:39] | Women don’t speak in code. | 我们女生才不会说暗语 |
[38:42] | Maggie Pierce. | 麦琪·皮尔斯 |
[38:44] | So poised at work. | 总是镇定自若 |
[38:45] | If only they knew. | 真希望大家知道你的另一面 |
[38:50] | Want to get out of here? | 想离开这里吗 |
[38:52] | I do want to get out of here, yeah. | 我确实想离开这里 好啊 |
[38:56] | We’re taking these fries, though. | 把薯条带上吧 |
[39:12] | So, uh, what’s happening with your youngest? | 你的小儿子怎么了 |
[39:15] | You — You — You never finished your sentence. | 你 之前没说完 |
[39:17] | Your youngest is having moments of — | 你的小儿子经历了 |
[39:20] | Panic attacks. | 惊恐发作 |
[39:22] | They’re very intense. | 很严重 |
[39:24] | It started when he found out I was dating, | 从他发现我开始约会的时候 |
[39:28] | when I was trying to… | 当我想要 |
[39:30] | …and, uh, I stopped | 然后 我发现这对他 |
[39:31] | as soon as I saw what it was doing to him, but, uh… | 造成了如此大的影响 我就没约了 |
[39:34] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | He’s still very anxious | 但他还是很焦虑 |
[39:39] | and has these episodes. | 时不时会发作 |
[39:42] | I have no idea what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[39:45] | Well, how about Sunday? | 星期天怎么样 |
[39:47] | For dinner. | 晚餐 |
[39:49] | You and your boys come to my place. | 你带你儿子到我家来 |
[39:52] | Uh, 6:00. | 晚上六点 |
[39:53] | And bring dessert. | 记得带甜点 |
[39:55] | Uh, and if it’s fruit, you’ll get shown the door. | 别带水果 敢带水果就没饭吃 |
[39:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:58] | – Alright. – Thank you. | -很好 -谢谢 |
[40:05] | You try just as hard. | 你努力尝试 |
[40:07] | You do the same things you’ve done for years… | 你做着多年以来一直在做的事 |
[40:10] | …even better than you used to. | 做得比以前更好 |
[40:20] | I couldn’t take Luna in to daycare. | 我没法把卢娜送去日托 |
[40:25] | I never even went in the building. | 我甚至不敢走进楼里 |
[40:32] | Every time I walk out of a room, | 每次我走出房间 |
[40:34] | I wonder if I’m making Luna feel the way I must have felt | 我都会想卢娜会不会以为我不要她了 |
[40:39] | when my mom left me at that fire station. | 就像当年我妈把我丢在消防局那样 |
[40:45] | I never want to leave her side. | 我永远也不想离开她半步 |
[40:47] | Ever. | 永远 |
[40:49] | Clearly. Look at my hair. | 真的 你看我的发型 |
[40:55] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[40:57] | What? | 什么情况 |
[40:58] | I — | 我 |
[41:03] | Well, you’re — you’re gonna feel guilty | 每次你离开她 |
[41:05] | every time you walk out that door. | 你都会感到内疚 |
[41:07] | That’s not gonna change. | 这感觉不会变 |
[41:09] | All that means is that | 但这只是意味着 |
[41:10] | she is number one in your mind all the time, | 她在你心里永远是第一位 |
[41:13] | and that’s how it should be. | 并且本来就该如此 |
[41:17] | I think it’s over with Amelia. | 我觉得我和艾米莉娅结束了 |
[41:19] | I thi– I think it’s really over. | 我 觉得这次是真的结束了 |
[41:23] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最傻气的话 |
[41:28] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[41:35] | Can we go home? | 我们回家吧 |
[41:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:39] | But what if it still doesn’t feel like a win anymore? | 但不管怎么做都感觉这次要失败 又该如何 |
[41:45] | So, how long are you in town? | 你在这待多久 |
[41:47] | Just a couple more days. | 再过几天 |
[41:49] | They’ve asked me to stay and look at some research, so… | 他们邀请我留下来看看研究 所以 |
[41:52] | Does that mean you’ve stopped playing? | 你终于不再演戏了吗 |
[41:54] | Alright. | 哪有 |
[41:58] | I’m not inviting you in. | 我不会邀请你进来的 |
[41:59] | – That’s okay. – Okay. | -没关系 -好吧 |
[42:00] | I’m not asking. | 我又没问 |
[42:01] | Thanks for walking me. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[42:03] | – Of course. – Okay. | -不用谢 -再见 |
[42:05] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[42:10] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[42:11] | So bossy. | 好凶 |
[42:13] | No. | 不 |
[42:14] | It means it’s time to change the game. | 这就意味着是时候改变规则了 |