时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Homeostasis is our body’s way | 内环境稳定是我们的身体内部 |
[00:15] | of maintaining a consistent and steady internal state. | 维持在稳定和一致的状态 |
[00:27] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[00:33] | Yes, sorry. | 是我 抱歉 |
[00:36] | This is a very old-fashioned way to ask a girl on a date. | 这样约女孩真老掉牙了 |
[00:38] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[00:39] | I-I forgot to ask for your phone number, | 我忘记问你要电话号码 |
[00:42] | and then I-I didn’t want to wake you. | 然后又不想叫醒你 |
[00:43] | So…note. | 所以就…写了纸条 |
[00:48] | So, what do you think — should we get some dinner? | 你怎么想 我们能一起吃晚饭吗 |
[00:50] | I know a place that’s great. It’s, uh, right by the lake. | 我知道有个好地方 就在湖畔 |
[00:53] | Yes. | 好 |
[00:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:56] | I’ll pick you up at 7:00. | 我七点来接你 |
[00:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:03] | – I’ll see you at 7:00. – Okay. | -七点见 -好 |
[01:21] | Multiple systems work in sync | 多系统协同运作 |
[01:23] | to regulate factors like temperature, blood pressure, | 调节各种因素 像是温度血压 |
[01:26] | even sodium levels. | 甚至是钠含量 |
[01:31] | Okay. I’m not going to tell you how to parent your son, | 好吧 我不会指导你怎么教小孩 |
[01:33] | but this not going in Luna’s bag. | 但这肯定不会放进卢娜包里 |
[01:44] | These systems are designed to resist and combat | 这些系统是为了抵御和对抗 |
[01:47] | anything that tries to throw our bodies off. | 任何对你身体不利的事情 |
[01:53] | 温斯顿 多说几句 说慢点 麦琪 大笑 我跟爸在一块 你睡在医院 温斯顿 好吧 晚点聊 亲亲抱抱 | |
[01:57] | It’s a continual loop with checks and balances. | 这是一个相互制衡的持续闭环体系 |
[02:01] | So, what time did you tell them? | 你什么时候告诉他们 |
[02:04] | Should be any minute now. | 马上就讲 |
[02:07] | Feels like the old days. | 感觉回到了过去 |
[02:09] | Finally. | 终于到了 |
[02:12] | Until something manages to break the cycle. | 直到有什么能最终打破这个循环 |
[02:19] | How are you so awake? | 你怎么还能这么清醒 |
[02:21] | Kombucha, girl. | 红茶菌 姐妹 |
[02:22] | Remind me why we signed up to do this again? | 提醒我 为什么要做这个工作 |
[02:24] | To save lives. | 拯救生命 |
[02:25] | Overrated. | 过誉了 |
[02:26] | Hey, Ortiz, where’s your mom? | 奥提兹 你妈妈呢 |
[02:28] | She transferred her residency | 她转了住院医师项目 |
[02:29] | to take a job with Dr. Avery and the foundation. | 和艾弗里医生一起去基金会工作了 |
[02:32] | Good for her. Better for us. | 恭喜她 也恭喜我们 |
[02:35] | More cases. | 可以学习更多病例 |
[02:36] | There’s no statistical evidence | 没有任何数据显示 |
[02:37] | that proves residents learn better at the crack of dawn. | 住院医师在清晨学习能力更佳 |
[02:39] | I checked. I think we need to stage a sleep-in. | 我查了 我们该假扮集体睡过头 |
[02:42] | Who’s with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[02:47] | You finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[02:49] | Big day. And a long one. | 重要的一天 也是漫长的一天 |
[02:51] | Hope you ate breakfast. | 希望你们都吃早餐了 |
[02:52] | We didn’t. | 没有 |
[02:53] | Meet me in the skills lab, four minutes. | 四分钟后技能实验室见 |
[03:00] | He said four minutes. It’s at least an eight-minute walk. | 他说四分钟 但走过去都要八分钟 |
[03:02] | I’m with cardio today. They requested me. | 我今天去心内科 他们叫我过去 |
[03:05] | But have fun going back to day one. | 不过回归原点 祝你玩得开心 |
[03:09] | Thanks for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你能临时赶过来 |
[03:11] | Well, I went down two wrong hallways, | 我两次都走错路了 |
[03:13] | which feels like a metaphor for my life. | 这感觉像是隐喻我的人生 |
[03:16] | But when somebody offers | 但如果有人 |
[03:17] | to pick you up in their private jet, you get on that jet. | 安排私人飞机来接你 你肯定得去 |
[03:20] | Meanwhile, Scout has decided | 而且斯考特决定 |
[03:22] | it is no longer cool to sleep through the night, | 晚上要闹腾才算酷 |
[03:24] | so I looked like crap when I dropped him off to Link, | 我送他去林那的时候 脸色超级差 |
[03:25] | who has mastered quiet disappointment. | 他暗地里肯定很失望 |
[03:28] | But somehow looks so good doing it. | 但表面还是看不太出来 |
[03:30] | I think you look great. | 你看起来好极了 |
[03:37] | Wait. Are you kidding? | 等下 开玩笑吗 |
[03:40] | They’re giving you a lab? | 他们给你一个实验室吗 |
[03:41] | Oh, you are definitely not coming back to Seattle. | 那你肯定不会回西雅图了 |
[03:44] | By the way, who actually sent the private jet — | 还有到底是谁安排了私人飞机 |
[03:46] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[03:48] | We’re being offered millions of dollars | 我们将获得数百万美元资助 |
[03:50] | to cure Parkinson’s. | 来研究帕金森症治疗 |
[03:52] | Us? | 我们 |
[03:53] | Well, me. But I’m asking you, so it’s us. | 我 但我想你加入 所以是我们 |
[04:10] | Leo says that Elsa needs a cape, | 利奥说艾莎要有斗篷 |
[04:12] | but he shoved it in the dishwasher last night. | 但他昨晚把斗篷塞进洗碗机了 |
[04:16] | – Wasn’t great. – Well, even Snow Queens | -结局不理想 -就算是冰雪皇后 |
[04:17] | need to learn that actions have consequences. | 也要学习承担后果 |
[04:19] | – Thanks. – so isn’t it costume day or something? | -谢谢 -所以今天是角色扮演日吗 |
[04:22] | No. Leo’s world. We just live in it. | 不 这是利奥的世界 我们只是身在其中 |
[04:26] | Incoming trauma. | 有急症 |
[04:27] | – Okay. I gotta go. – Okay. | -我得走了 -好 |
[04:28] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[04:29] | Allison, Elsa. I love you. | 艾莉森 艾莎 我爱你们 |
[04:32] | – Bye. Bye. Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry. Do you have a problem? | 抱歉 有问题吗 |
[04:39] | ‘Cause you’re staring at my kid. | 因为你盯着我的孩子看 |
[04:41] | Oh, uh, I’m staring at his costume. | 我在看他的服装 |
[04:43] | No, I-I know, and I would really appreciate if — | 不 我知道 我希望你能… |
[04:45] | Oh, my wife and I have been looking for that same one everywhere. | 我太太和我到处找跟这一样的服装 |
[04:49] | Oh, yeah. I-I’ll — I’ll ask my husband. | 这样啊 我问一下我丈夫 |
[04:52] | Oh, uh, here. | 给你 |
[04:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:56] | We’re gonna get you a new cape, okay? | 我们会给你买新的斗篷 |
[04:56] | Luna, it’s important work, okay? | 卢娜 这是重要的事 好吗 |
[04:59] | Just stop being so cute for 5 seconds. | 可爱停止5秒钟 |
[05:02] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[05:04] | I remember when Scout used to cry when I dropped him off. | 我记得以前斯考特一离开我就哭 |
[05:06] | Now look at him. | 现在看看他 |
[05:07] | Basically ready for his first studio apartment. | 基本上准备好自己买房了 |
[05:12] | Okay. Um, I’m on scut all day, | 好吧 我全天都要干杂事 |
[05:14] | so can you just, like, hop up here | 你能过来这里 |
[05:16] | and check on her every 5 minutes? | 每隔五分钟看一下她吗 |
[05:18] | Nope. Webber roped me into a thing with the residents. | 不行 韦伯给我安排了住院医师项目 |
[05:21] | Luna’s like a 36-second elevator ride away, | 你想见卢娜 搭电梯过来 |
[05:23] | if you need to see her. Plus, they text you pictures. | 36秒就能见到 而且他们还给你发照片 |
[05:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[05:28] | Go! | 去 |
[05:31] | Rashida Flowers, 34, | 拉希达·福劳尔 34岁 |
[05:32] | chronic kidney disease secondary to diabetes, | 慢性肾病继发糖尿病 |
[05:35] | admitted for dialysis access insertion | 在动静脉瘘管血栓后 |
[05:37] | after a thrombosed AV fistula. | 因需要透析通路植入而入院 |
[05:39] | After two failed grafts, | 还有两次移植失败 |
[05:41] | I’m back in the hospital, y’all. | 我又回来了 大伙 |
[05:42] | Have to have another procedure. | 得再做一次手术 |
[05:44] | But guess what? My new doctor is a brother. | 但你们知道吗 我的新医生是位大兄弟 |
[05:47] | And he fly. | 他超赞 |
[05:49] | Say hi, Dr. Ndugu! | 跟大家打招呼吧 恩都古医生 |
[05:52] | Do you mind not recording so I can examine you? | 你能先别直播吗 我需要做检查 |
[05:54] | Oh, right, of course. | 好的 当然可以 |
[05:55] | Gotta go, y’all. Kisses. | 大伙我下线啦 么么 |
[05:59] | Sorry. Gotta keep my followers happy. | 抱歉 得让粉丝开心 |
[06:01] | I used to be a travel influencer, | 我以前是旅行博主 |
[06:02] | ventured around the world, | 环游世界冒险 |
[06:03] | but now I’m DiabeticBae, | 现在我是糖尿病宝贝 |
[06:05] | which is way less exciting, so I gotta get content where I can. | 并不令人兴奋 所以得尽力找素材 |
[06:08] | Well, today won’t be too exciting, I’m afraid. | 恐怕今天也不是多令人兴奋 |
[06:11] | I’ll be inserting a catheter into your chest | 我会往你胸部插入导管 |
[06:13] | to help you start dialysis. | 帮助你开始透析 |
[06:14] | How long have you been diabetic? | 你患上糖尿病多久了 |
[06:16] | Years now. But I was able to manage it | 几年了 但一直还能控制住 |
[06:17] | until I was visiting Thailand, living my best life, | 直到我去泰国旅游 享受人生 |
[06:21] | and I got real sick. | 结果病得非常严重 |
[06:22] | Hit my kidneys hard. | 肾病更严重 |
[06:23] | And every time my doctors tried to get access for dialysis, | 每次医生想做透析通路 |
[06:26] | my body wouldn’t cooperate | 我的身体都不配合 |
[06:27] | because — plot twist — I have a clotting disorder. | 因为 转折来了 我有凝血障碍 |
[06:30] | But none of this was a shock. | 不过我也不意外 |
[06:31] | Both my mother and brother were diabetic, | 我妈妈和兄弟都是糖尿病患者 |
[06:33] | and they both died from kidney failure. | 他们都死于肾脏衰竭 |
[06:35] | Sorry to hear that. | 抱歉 |
[06:36] | Were they able to get kidney transplants? | 他们做了肾移植吗 |
[06:39] | They weren’t even able to get on the list. | 他们都没被列入移植等候名单 |
[06:42] | And neither am I. | 我也是 |
[06:43] | You’re not on the transplant list? | 你不在移植等候名单中吗 |
[06:45] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:47] | Ortiz, set me up a consult | 奥提兹 帮我安排会诊 |
[06:48] | with Rashida’s nephrologist, Dr. Krause. | 和拉希达的肾病医师 克劳斯医生 |
[06:51] | Look, I know it’s bad. | 我知道这很糟糕 |
[06:52] | But it’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[06:54] | That’s really why I record everything. | 所以我才会把所有的东西都录下来 |
[06:56] | I want the world to know who I am | 我想在疾病带走… 我的生命之前 |
[06:58] | before this disease… ends me. | 让这个世界了解我 |
[07:06] | Where’s my resident? | 我的住院医生在哪 |
[07:06] | I’m not their keeper. | 他们不归我管 |
[07:08] | – What do we got? – Noah Young, 35, | -什么情况 -诺亚·杨 35岁 |
[07:09] | auto vs. Tree, restrained driver, | 机动车撞上树 很冷静的司机 |
[07:11] | denies loss of consciousness, O2 sats 89%, | 否认失去意识 血氧饱和度89% |
[07:14] | – no visible chest trauma. – Okay. | -胸部无可见伤痕 -好 |
[07:15] | My son! I need to find my son! | 我儿子 我要找我儿子 |
[07:17] | Okay. We got Danny Young, 7, GCS 15, | 这是丹尼.杨 7岁 现场昏迷指数15 |
[07:19] | vital signs stable, bleeding facial laceration. | 生命体征稳定 面部撕裂出血 |
[07:21] | – Daddy! – There’s my big guy! | -爸爸 -我的大家伙在这 |
[07:23] | I need to see my son, please! | 我要见我儿子 求求你了 |
[07:25] | Okay. Let’s get you both inside first, okay? | 好 我们先把你们推进去 好吗 |
[07:26] | I’m fine! I just need to — | 我没事 我只要 |
[07:31] | Trauma one, let’s get a chest X-ray and a full trauma panel. | 一号创伤室 我们拍一个胸片 检查下创伤情况 |
[07:33] | Let’s move! Somebody find me a resident! | 走 有没有人帮我找一个住院医生 |
[07:37] | Becoming a skilled surgeon is like learning how to drive. | 成为一名技术精湛的外科医生如同学习驾驶 |
[07:40] | The more you do it, the better you become. | 练习得越多 你就变得越好 |
[07:42] | And over the last year, you have participated | 去年 你们参与的外科手术 |
[07:44] | in fewer surgeries than any class of surgeon ever has. | 比任何一届外科医生都要少 |
[07:48] | Which means that you are not | 也就是说你们不具备 |
[07:50] | where you’re supposed to be, people. | 现在本该有的水平 各位 |
[07:53] | We woke up early to be shamed. | 我们一大早起来就是来接受羞辱的 |
[07:56] | Today, you will embark | 今天 你们要进行 |
[07:58] | on the toughest surgical workout you have ever experienced. | 一项你们有史以来遇到的最严格的外科练习 |
[08:02] | Through a series of simulations and skill assessments, | 通过一系列的模拟和技术评估 |
[08:06] | each of you will be evaluated in four areas — | 我们将从四个方面对你们进行评估 |
[08:10] | laparoscopic, | 腹腔镜技术 |
[08:12] | suturing, vascular skills, | 缝合技术 血管技术 |
[08:14] | and endoscopic techniques. | 内窥镜技术 |
[08:16] | You will be graded on your proficiency and speed, | 你们的成绩将根据熟练程度和速度来评分 |
[08:19] | judged by your attendings. Any questions? | 由你们的主治医生来评判 有问题吗 |
[08:21] | It’s like the surgical Olympics. | 像是奥林匹克手术比赛 |
[08:23] | Or the Hunger Games. | 或者饥饿游戏 |
[08:25] | I thought Dr. Grey was running the residency program now. | 我以为现在负责住院医生项目的格蕾医生 |
[08:27] | Who do you think taught Dr. Grey? | 你们认为是谁教了格蕾医生 |
[08:29] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[08:30] | The resident with the highest score | 得分最高的住院医生 |
[08:32] | flies solo in the OR this afternoon | 今天下午可以在手术室主刀 |
[08:34] | with a surgery that’s appropriate to their level. | 一台难度匹配的手术 |
[08:37] | Laparoscopic skills start…now. | 腹腔镜技术现在… 开始 |
[08:49] | – Relax your wrist for me. – You know, back in my day, | -放松手腕 -在我那个年代 |
[08:51] | every neurosurgeon I worked with was an egotistical prick. | 和我一起工作的神经外科医生都是自大狂 |
[08:55] | So you can imagine my delight right now. | 所以你可以想象我现在的喜悦心情 |
[08:57] | You are brilliant and charming, Dr. Shepherd. | 你既聪明又迷人 谢博德医生 |
[09:00] | Oh, except when I’m being an egotistical prick. | 除了当我是一个自大狂时之外 |
[09:03] | Well, as my friend Stephen Sondheim said, | 正如我的朋友斯蒂芬·桑德海姆所说 |
[09:07] | “Nice is different than good.” | “友善与出色是两回事” |
[09:09] | You’re friends with Stephen Sondheim? | 你和斯蒂芬·桑德海姆是朋友 |
[09:10] | Oh, I could be. | 有可能啊 |
[09:12] | Okay. Follow my movements. | 好 照着我的动作做 |
[09:18] | So, Dr. Shepherd, what’s your golden opinion? | 谢博德医生 你的宝贵意见是什么 |
[09:21] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[09:21] | Well, you only have a mild resting tremor | 你只有轻微的静息性震颤 |
[09:23] | and slight bradykinesia, which is good, | 和轻微的运动迟缓 这是好现象 |
[09:25] | but Parkinson’s is unpredictable. | 但帕金森症难以预测 |
[09:26] | Your dopaminergic neurons are degenerating gradually, | 你的多巴胺能神经元正在逐渐退化 |
[09:30] | and it’s only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[09:31] | Have you considered switching your meds | 你想过换药 |
[09:33] | or deep-brain stimulation? | 或者大脑深部刺激吗 |
[09:34] | You know, I’m not interested in a Band-Aid. | 我对创口贴式的治疗没兴趣 |
[09:38] | I need something that’ll make me whole again. | 我需要能让我重新完整的东西 |
[09:40] | Dr. Hamilton, | 汉密尔顿医生 |
[09:42] | Parkinson’s is not a condition that surgery can fix. | 帕金森症不是手术能解决的病症 |
[09:45] | Yet. A condition that surgery can’t fix yet. | 暂时 是手术暂时还不能解决 |
[09:49] | Enter brilliant, charming, egotistical you. | 所以才需要才华横溢 迷人 自负的你 |
[09:53] | As long as we can convince your sister-in-law over here. | 只要我们能说服你的嫂子过来工作 |
[09:59] | Chest pain, no. | 胸痛 没有 |
[10:01] | Open fracture, too specialized. | 开放性骨折 太专业了 |
[10:04] | Oh, right upper quadrant pain — now, that’s promising. | 右上部疼痛 那情况乐观 |
[10:07] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[10:09] | Wong. | 王 |
[10:10] | Uh, Richard’s holding the surgical Olympics. | 理查德在主持奥利匹克手术比赛 |
[10:13] | It’s a slow day, so I’m looking for something good | 今天很清闲 所以我在找一个好病例 |
[10:16] | to be the solo. You got anything? | 来主刀 你手头上有什么吗 |
[10:17] | Dr. Bailey, you’ve rescheduled our meeting twice now. | 贝利医生 我们的会议你改了两次 |
[10:21] | – You’re avoiding me. – No — | -你在回避我 -没有 |
[10:22] | I had surgeries. Uh, important ones. | 我有手术 很重要的手术 |
[10:25] | He’s also looking for judges, | 他也在找裁判 |
[10:26] | so if you’d prefer to help out that way… | 如果你想帮忙的话… |
[10:29] | No, I’m here to tender my resignation, | 不 我是来递交辞呈的 |
[10:31] | which I’ve been trying to do for days now. | 我已经试着提交好几天了 |
[10:33] | I know. I just didn’t want you to. | 我知道 我只是不想要你辞职 |
[10:35] | Chief, I’m retiring. | 主任 我要退休了 |
[10:37] | I already bought a condo, picked out tile. | 我已经买了套公寓 选好了瓷砖 |
[10:39] | Okay, what could you possibly want to do instead of surgery? | 好吧 除了手术你还想做什么 |
[10:43] | Mystery novels. | 神秘小说 |
[10:44] | – I’m sorry? – I have a series of books | -什么 -我有一个系列 |
[10:46] | where the main character is a PI and a surgeon. | 主角是私人侦探兼外科医生 |
[10:50] | “Doc Undercover.” | “便衣医生” |
[10:53] | Uh, sounds…n-nice. | 听起来… 不错 |
[10:56] | Wong, look, the hospital, t-the country — | 王 医院 国 国家 |
[10:59] | we’re in dire need of physicians with yo– | 我们急需医生 |
[11:01] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[11:03] | Truthfully? It’s just not fun anymore. | 说实话 就是没意思了 |
[11:06] | I’ll start your paperwork. | 我给你开始走流程吧 |
[11:14] | Perfect suturing ensures proper wound closure, | 完美的缝合确保伤口正常愈合 |
[11:17] | less bleeding, | 少流血 |
[11:19] | and a lower risk of infection. | 降低感染风险 |
[11:21] | Excellence matters. | 优秀很重要 |
[11:23] | This is an atraumatic tie. | 这是一个非创伤性结 |
[11:25] | You will have 20 seconds to tie three square knots. | 你们有二十秒的时间打三个方结 |
[11:28] | Do not move the soda can. Any movement counts against you. | 不要移动易拉罐 任何移动都要扣分 |
[11:32] | And absolutely no air knots. | 绝对不能有气结 |
[11:35] | On your mark, set… | 各就各位 准备… |
[11:38] | Go! | 开始 |
[11:48] | Kinda sloppy, Tseng. | 有点马虎 曾 |
[11:55] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:56] | It means, “Huh.” | 意思是 “哼” |
[11:59] | – Is that better? – Nope. | -好些了吗 -没有 |
[12:06] | I’d start over if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 就重来 |
[12:09] | Opening with a compliment is customary. | 先礼后兵是惯例 |
[12:11] | Time’s up! | 时间到 |
[12:13] | Lincoln, do we have a winner? | 林肯 谁赢了 |
[12:16] | – Schmitt takes the gold. – Yes! | -施密特获得第一名 -棒 |
[12:18] | Is there a silver? | 有第二名吗 |
[12:29] | Name that tune. | 歌曲名是什么 |
[12:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:32] | How long did you say | 你说 |
[12:34] | that you have been experiencing abdominal pain for? | 你的肚子痛了多久 |
[12:37] | – Uh, a few days. – Okay. | -几天 -好 |
[12:39] | Whistling calms my nerves | 吹口哨让我平静 |
[12:40] | when someone’s, you know, inspecting my hooha. | 如果有人检查我的小妹妹 |
[12:47] | Sorry, but I-I feel something. | 等等 我 我摸到什么了 |
[12:52] | It was “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.” | 是《一闪一闪亮晶晶》 |
[12:53] | – What? – The song I was whistling. | -什么 -我刚才吹的歌曲 |
[12:55] | “Twinkle, Twinkle”? | “一闪一闪” |
[12:57] | Technically, it’s the same melody as the ABCs. | 严格说来 这首和字母歌是同一首曲子 |
[13:00] | And “Baa Baa Black Sheep.” | 《小黑羊》也是 |
[13:01] | Who knew. | 谁知道呢 |
[13:02] | Okay, I — | 好吧 我 |
[13:04] | Yep, there’s something in here — | 对 里面有东西 |
[13:07] | I — | 我 |
[13:11] | Robin, there was a strawberry lodged in your — | 罗宾 有一粒草莓卡在你的 |
[13:18] | Yep. That tracks. | 好吧 没错 |
[13:20] | So would that explain my abdominal pain? | 那我的腹痛是这个引起的吗 |
[13:24] | It shouldn’t. | 应该不是 |
[13:25] | Why? Is there something… | 为什么 还有什么 |
[13:27] | strange in there, too? | 奇怪的东西在里面吗 |
[13:30] | Maybe? | 也许吧 |
[13:34] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[13:36] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[13:37] | Looks like you had quite the adventure. | 看来你经历了一场大冒险 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:40] | Got to ride in an ambulance. | 坐了救护车 |
[13:42] | And now you have superhero marks. | 现在你有了超级英雄的印记了 |
[13:44] | Do they come with powers? | 印记有魔力吗 |
[13:45] | Maybe, if you eat enough cherry Jell-O and popsicles. | 也许吧 如果你吃够多的樱桃果冻和冰棍的话 |
[13:49] | Owen’s sister, right? | 欧文的妹妹是吗 |
[13:50] | Oh, uh, yeah. You’re peds? | 对 你是儿科医生 |
[13:52] | Cormac Hayes. | 科马克·海斯 |
[13:53] | You coming to join our humble staff? | 你是要加入我们卑微的员工大家庭吗 |
[13:56] | Bailey just asked me to help out, | 贝利只是叫我来帮忙 |
[13:58] | cover some of Grey’s cases. | 接受一些格蕾的病人 |
[13:59] | Grey? Big shoes to fill. | 格蕾的病人 这可不简单 |
[14:01] | So she performed an abdominal-wall transplant. | 她做过一个腹壁移植手术 |
[14:03] | Big whoop. It was actually my idea | 了不起 但这其实是我的主意 |
[14:05] | to even need an entirely new abdominal wall | 把整块腹壁都更换掉 |
[14:08] | so Grey could win the Fox award, | 好让格蕾能获得福克斯奖 |
[14:09] | so, who’s the genius now? | 所以 谁才是那个天才呢 |
[14:10] | – So you were the patient? – Yep. | -所以你是那个病人 -对 |
[14:12] | Alright, Danny, I’ll be back to check on you, okay? | 好了 丹尼 我会再回来看你 好吗 |
[14:16] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪 |
[14:18] | Can I please go sit with him? | 请问我能去陪他吗 |
[14:20] | He shouldn’t be alone out there. | 不能留他一个人在那 |
[14:22] | We have contacted your wife, and she is on her way, okay? | 我们已经通知了你的妻子 她正在来的路上 |
[14:25] | It was supposed to be a father-and-son weekend. | 这本来是个父子周末 |
[14:27] | Fishing, camping out by Deception Bay. | 去钓鱼 在诡计湾露营 |
[14:28] | – I don’t know what happened. – Maybe you passed out. | -我不知道发生什么事了 -也许你晕倒了 |
[14:30] | Your oxygen levels are very low. | 你的氧饱和度非常低 |
[14:32] | How long have you had shortness of breath? | 你喘不上气的情况持续了多久了 |
[14:33] | It — It’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[14:35] | Okay, let’s do an X-ray, please? | 麻烦给他拍个X光片吧 |
[14:36] | No! No X-ray! | 不 不做X光 |
[14:38] | Look, I’m fine. | 你看 我完全没事 |
[14:40] | Relieved that me and Danny are alive. | 庆幸我和丹尼都还活着 |
[14:41] | Could you please let me out of here | 你能现在就放我离开这 |
[14:42] | so I can try to salvage this weeken– | 好让我补救一下这个周末吗 |
[14:48] | I, uh — I saw your tattoo. Bassett Infantry? | 我看到你的纹身了 你是巴塞特步兵团的吗 |
[14:51] | 3rd generation, Bassett Infantry. | 三代从军 都是巴塞特步兵 |
[14:53] | You? | 你呢 |
[14:54] | Army trauma surgeon, two tours Iraq. | 创伤外科军医 去了两趟伊拉克 |
[14:55] | Two tours Afghanistan, | 我去了两次阿富汗 |
[14:57] | one Jordan, one Djibouti, two Iraq. | 一次约旦 一次布吉提 两次伊拉克 |
[15:00] | And I’ve never been to Vancouver. | 反而从未去过温哥华 |
[15:02] | Well, sounds like you need a new travel agent. | 听起来你得换家旅行社了 |
[15:10] | Let’s put him on high-flow O2. | 给他输高纯度氧 |
[15:11] | Let’s push 50 of fentanyl, and somebody page Altman! | 打50毫克芬太尼 找个人叫阿尔特曼来 |
[15:14] | We’re gonna get him up to CT! | 我们得送他上去照CT |
[15:16] | Okay? | 准备好没 |
[15:21] | Dr. Krause, hi. | 克劳斯医生 你好 |
[15:23] | Winston Ndugu, cardiothoracic surgery. | 我是温斯顿·恩都古 心血管外科医生 |
[15:25] | – Do you have a minute? – Barely. | -我能占用你一点时间吗 -几乎没有 |
[15:27] | I’ve been drowning in cases. | 我手上堆满了病例 |
[15:28] | My patients put off seeing me for months, | 我的病人都排到几个月后了 |
[15:29] | and now I’m dealing with the backlog. | 而我现在正在处理积压的工作 |
[15:31] | – What can I do for you? – Yeah, I’m consulting | -你找我有什么事 -我想就 |
[15:33] | on your patient Rashida Flowers. | 你的病人拉希达·福劳尔问点事 |
[15:34] | She mentioned that she’s not on the transplant list. | 她说她不在器官移植名单上 |
[15:36] | Yeah. Rashida, she’s been through a lot. | 拉希达 她挺不容易的 |
[15:38] | Unfortunately, she doesn’t fit the transplant criteria. | 不幸的是 她不满足做移植手术的条件 |
[15:41] | But Rashida’s renal function tests | 但拉希达的肾功能测试 |
[15:42] | seem to make her a prime candidate. | 结果显示她是个绝佳候选人 |
[15:44] | Well, you would think, but Rashida’s eGFR is high. | 貌似如此 但拉希达的估算肾小球滤过率很高 |
[15:46] | It’s over 20, disqualifying her from the list. | 已经超20了 这使得她上不了移植名单 |
[15:48] | – Estimated. – I’m sorry? | -估算值 -你说什么 |
[15:50] | It’s an estimated number of what her kidney function should be, | 那只是个对她肾功能的估算数据 |
[15:52] | not what it really is. | 并不是实际值 |
[15:53] | Dr. Ndugu, the eGFR is the standard clinical formula, | 恩都古医生 估算肾小球滤过率是个 |
[15:56] | used in the field for the past 20 years. | 在此领域实行了20年的临床标准参数 |
[15:58] | It’s what we use to determine care and qualification | 这是我们用以决定疗法和评判 |
[16:00] | of kidney transplant. | 肾移植手术资格的参照 |
[16:02] | A transplant could save her from having to need dialysis | 移植手术能一步到位使她 |
[16:04] | in the first place, which we both know | 无需肾透析 而且我们都知道 |
[16:05] | has high mortality rates, | 肾透析有很高的死亡率 |
[16:06] | especially in the first three months. | 特别是开头的三个月 |
[16:08] | I’m aware, but Rashida just doesn’t qualify. | 我也知道 但拉希达并不符合条件 |
[16:10] | And believe me, I hate that, | 信我 我也跟你一样 |
[16:12] | at least as much as you do. | 不愿见到这个状况 |
[16:21] | So, what if we fail? | 如果我们失败了怎么办 |
[16:23] | How do we know you’ll even survive it? | 我们怎么能知道你能活下去 |
[16:25] | I think we can both agree | 我想我们都知道 |
[16:26] | that you learn more in the attempt than the outcome. | 你能从尝试的过程而不是结果中学到更多 |
[16:30] | And I am under no delusion about how risky it is. | 而且我很清楚这其中的风险 |
[16:34] | But what’s life without risk? | 但生活何处无风险 |
[16:36] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:38] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:41] | Is this that robot arm that does cell culture? | 这是那个做细胞培养的机械臂吗 |
[16:43] | It is. And please don’t touch it. | 是的 请别碰它 |
[16:45] | Dr. Grey, Dr. Shepherd, please meet Dr. Kai Bartley, | 格蕾医生 谢泼德医生 这是凯·巴特利医生 |
[16:48] | a neuroscientist who accepted an offer they couldn’t refuse. | 一个接受了难以拒绝的条件的脑神经科学家 |
[16:51] | It’s great to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:52] | I’ve been reading your stem cell research. | 我看过你关于干细胞研究的论文 |
[16:54] | Which is brilliant. | 简直太棒了 |
[16:56] | I’ve been following it for years. | 我关注了好几年了 |
[16:57] | Um, they were at Hopkins a couple years behind me. | 他们晚我几年去霍普金斯 |
[17:00] | Um, o-okay. When you inject the cells into the brain, | 当你把细胞输进脑部 |
[17:03] | what about the risk of the cells developing tumors? | 如何避免这些细胞转化成肿瘤的风险呢 |
[17:06] | That very question stalled my research for two years. | 这个问题也困扰了我整整两年 |
[17:08] | But once I teamed up with David — | 但在我和大卫合作后 |
[17:10] | Once they took my funding. | 当他们接受了我的赞助之后 |
[17:11] | I uncovered a Chinese herbal compound | 我发现了一种中药成分 |
[17:13] | that completely removes the undifferentiated cells. | 能彻底除去未分化的细胞 |
[17:16] | That’s amazing. They’re amazing. | 这太棒了 他们太棒了 |
[17:18] | Excuse me, I have a conference call. | 不好意思 我有个电话会议 |
[17:19] | But we’ll talk more later? | 我们迟点再聊 |
[17:20] | – Great to meet you. – Thank you, Dr. Bartley. | -见到你很高兴 -谢谢你 巴特利医生 |
[17:22] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[17:24] | So? | 如何 |
[17:25] | What do you — | 你觉得 |
[17:26] | Yes. All the yeses. | 好 当然是好 |
[17:28] | An opportunity to impact Parkinson’s, change the world, | 一个能治愈帕金森症 改变世界的机会 |
[17:31] | with this equipment and this team? | 有这样的设备和团队 |
[17:32] | I am — I’m in. | 我入伙 我加入 |
[17:35] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[17:36] | Just say yes. | 快答应他 |
[17:51] | Should we shelve the Elsa costume? | 我们该收起那套艾尔莎的衣服吗 |
[17:53] | – What? – You know, put Leo in more… | -什么 -就是把利奥打扮得更 |
[17:56] | T-shirts and jeans? | 穿点短袖和牛仔裤 |
[17:58] | Just, is that the right parenting move? | 这会不会才是正确的教育 |
[18:00] | – Did something happen? – No, I just — | -发生什么事了吗 -没有 我只是 |
[18:02] | You know, none of the other kids at daycare | 只是 日托的其他孩子都 |
[18:03] | are wearing costumes, so I just… | 不穿奇装异服 所以我 |
[18:07] | – What do we got? – MVC with no visible trauma. | -什么情况 -连环车祸伤员 没有明显外伤 |
[18:09] | A young vet who did several tours in Iraq. | 一个数次派遣伊拉克的年轻退役军人 |
[18:11] | He has finger clubbing, cyanosis, dyspnea. | 他有杵状指 发绀 呼吸困难 |
[18:14] | He coughed up blood when he was downstairs. | 他刚在楼下咳血了 |
[18:16] | His chest X-ray does not look good. | 他的胸片不是很乐观 |
[18:17] | And I’m thinking it’s some kind of respiratory illness. | 我在想他有什么呼吸系统疾病 |
[18:20] | Are you sure nothing happened? | 你确定没发生什么吗 |
[18:25] | Oh, my God. Owen… | 我的天啊 欧文 |
[18:28] | His lungs look like a war zone. | 他的肺部简直满目疮痍 |
[18:34] | Is Pierce taking a job in Boston? | 皮尔斯要去波士顿工作了吗 |
[18:36] | Is that why you paged me? | 这是你叫我来的原因吗 |
[18:37] | Because if I lose one more surgeon — | 因为如果我再失去多一个医生 |
[18:39] | No, her dad is having hip surgery. | 不是 是她的爸爸要做髋部手术 |
[18:42] | Well, now I feel badly. | 我现在感觉糟透了 |
[18:44] | Uh, Chief, I have a patient, 34, | 主任 我有个三十四岁的病人 |
[18:46] | Black woman with chronic kidney disease from diabetes. | 一个有因糖尿病诱发的慢性肾病的黑人女性 |
[18:48] | She hasn’t been able to get on dialysis | 因为她有凝血问题 |
[18:49] | due to a clotting disorder. | 所以没法做透析 |
[18:51] | A candidate for transplant? | 她在移植名单上吗 |
[18:52] | Well, her eGFR is too high, | 她的估算肾小球滤过率太高了 |
[18:54] | according to her nephrologist. | 她的肾病医生说 |
[18:56] | But look. | 但你看 |
[18:57] | Here’s another patient on the transplant list. | 看这个在名单上的患者 |
[18:59] | Almost the same age, weight, and health profile to my patient. | 和我的病人的他各种条件简直完全一样 |
[19:02] | The only real differentiating factor is that they’re white. | 唯一的不同是他们是白人 |
[19:05] | So their eGFR measures lower, | 所以他们的肾小球过滤率会算的低点 |
[19:07] | making them better transplant candidates. | 这让他们更容易上名单 |
[19:10] | When the estimated GFR was developed, | 当肾小球过滤率估算方法建立时 |
[19:12] | it was assumed that Black people have higher muscle mass. | 他们假设黑人有更高的肌肉比例 |
[19:15] | It added a multiplier to account for that assumption, | 这样计算数值的时候黑人的数值就会被加倍 |
[19:17] | which then increases a Black patient’s GFR | 从而提高了黑人患者的肾小球过滤率 |
[19:20] | and registers them as having less severe disease | 然后他们被标记为患病情况 |
[19:22] | than other people. | 相对较轻的人 |
[19:23] | Making them ineligible for transplants. | 让他们不符合上名单的条件 |
[19:25] | How does this even happen? | 这事怎么会这样 |
[19:26] | Stems from a long line | 这是从一系列 |
[19:28] | of “Assumptions” About Black people | 对黑人的”假设”中产生的 |
[19:30] | that have snaked their way into medicine — | 剥夺他们就医权力的指标 |
[19:32] | you know, that we have a higher tolerance for pain… | 例如我们对疼痛有更高的耐受力 |
[19:35] | …different bone density, lower lung capacity. | 不同的骨密度 肺功能低下 |
[19:38] | And yet these assumptions still exist in clinical formulas. | 而且这些假设仍然存在于临床惯例中 |
[19:43] | I-I never even stopped to think about the eGFR. | 我从未想过估算肾小球滤过率的问题 |
[19:46] | Is there any way around it, Chief? | 我们有办法能解决这事吗 主任 |
[19:49] | Uh, can I write an appeal to the transplant board? | 我能写个申诉给器官移植委员会吗 |
[19:51] | That only works | 这只有在 |
[19:52] | if the patient qualifies for medically urgent status. | 病人已然符合病危情况时才有用 |
[19:55] | Rashida might not have that kind of time. | 拉希达可能没有那么多时间了 |
[19:58] | There’s a lot of Rashidas, though. | 但还有很多人都像拉希达一样 |
[20:02] | Fight for them, too. | 你也要为了他们努力 |
[20:07] | The IR suite is ready for us. | 放射科病房准备好了 |
[20:13] | Sergeant Young, this is Dr. Teddy Altman. | 杨军士 这位是泰迪·阿尔特曼医生 |
[20:16] | Major Teddy Altman. | 少校泰迪·阿尔特曼 |
[20:17] | – Where’s Danny? – He’s with Dr. Hayes. | -丹尼在哪 -他和海斯医生在一起 |
[20:19] | He’s fine, but we need to do a head CT just to be sure. | 他没事 但为了保险起见他需要做一个脑部CT |
[20:21] | Your scans reveal severe scarring in both your lungs. | 你的片子上显示严重的双肺疤痕 |
[20:24] | We’d like to admit you and — | 我们希望收治你入院 |
[20:25] | I have pulmonary fibrosis. | 我有肺纤维化 |
[20:28] | Mystery solved. | 谜题解开了 |
[20:29] | That’s why I didn’t want any work-ups, no treatments. | 所以我不想做任何检查和治疗 |
[20:32] | I know what I have, and I know there’s no cure. | 我知道自己得了不治之症 |
[20:34] | Just a crap-ton of different ways to the poor house. | 治疗的费用支出只会给家里徒增负担 |
[20:36] | When were you diagnosed, Sergeant? | 你什么时候被诊断出来的 军士 |
[20:38] | About a year ago. | 大概一年以前 |
[20:39] | I started coughing after the second Iraq tour. | 第二次伊拉克驻扎回来之后 我开始咳嗽 |
[20:42] | I couldn’t shake it. | 一直都没有好 |
[20:43] | I started hearing from buddies about the burn pits, | 我开始从兄弟们那里听说 |
[20:47] | how they were linked to all these cancers | 燃烧坑会导致很多种癌症 |
[20:50] | and mystery illnesses. | 还有不知名的疾病 |
[20:51] | The VA’s gotta cover these conditions. | 退伍军人事务部应该报销这些治疗费用的 |
[20:54] | Barely. | 几乎没有 |
[20:55] | They just started covering stuff like asthma. | 他们只报销哮喘一类的疾病 |
[20:57] | But I haven’t heard of a single vet | 但我从来没听说过他们 |
[20:59] | who’s been covered for conditions like mine. | 为任何一位退伍军人报销我这样的疾病 |
[21:01] | All kinds of ways to twist it | 他们有各种方法扭曲事实 |
[21:02] | so you can’t prove it was service-related. | 以至于你不能证明是服役导致了疾病 |
[21:05] | Cherry on top? I lost my job at the seafood plant | 更严重的是 我因为身体虚弱 无法完成轮班 |
[21:07] | ’cause I was too weak to finish my shift. | 而丢了海鲜种植场的工作 |
[21:09] | So I got no insurance, no job, | 所以我没有医疗保险和工作 |
[21:12] | and a stack of medical bills. | 欠了一大堆医疗账单 |
[21:13] | – Sergeant, look… – Please, just call me Noah. | -军士 -叫我诺亚就好 |
[21:15] | Noah, would you sit down with one of our pulmonologists? | 诺亚 你愿意见一位我们的肺脏学家吗 |
[21:18] | We’ll redo your workup, and we will get you in for some tests | 我们会重新做检查 替你做一些测试 |
[21:21] | so that we can start some treatments — | 为你开始治疗 |
[21:22] | Pass. No tests, no treatments. | 不要 我不要检查 也不用治疗 |
[21:25] | Nothing against you guys, but whatever time I have left, | 没有针对你们的意思 但剩下的生命里 |
[21:28] | I’d like to spend it with my son. | 我希望和我的儿子一起度过 |
[21:32] | – Move. That’s four. – I know, I know, I know! | -快移动 已经四个了 -我知道了 |
[21:34] | Pop these balloons, Tseng! Come on! | 戳破那些气球 曾 加油 |
[21:36] | If you lose to a second-year, | 如果你输给了一个第二年住院医生 |
[21:37] | you’re cleaning the bathroom for six months! | 你要打扫半年的洗手间 |
[21:39] | Get away from me! | 你别烦我了 |
[21:40] | Endoscopic proficiency is just as important as speed. | 做内窥镜的时候 熟练度和速度同样重要 |
[21:43] | One slip could mean you’ve perforated a colon. | 稍稍失手 你就有可能穿透了结肠 |
[21:45] | 20 seconds! | 还剩二十秒 |
[21:46] | – Yes, yes, yes! – One more. | -太好了 -再来一个 |
[21:49] | What category are they on? | 他们进行到哪一项了了 |
[21:50] | Endoscopy. | 内窥镜 |
[21:51] | It’s a trash fire. | 他们做的一团糟 |
[21:53] | You’re a resident now. | 你现在是个住院医生了 |
[21:54] | Sleep when you can, eat when you can. | 有时间的时候 多睡觉多吃饭 |
[21:55] | Nah, I’m on the scut diet. | 不用了 我现在是杂活饮食 |
[21:57] | Rectal exams? | 你在做直肠检查吗 |
[21:58] | Vaginas. | 阴道检查 |
[22:00] | Right. Pink. | 没错 粉色 |
[22:02] | The scrubs! | 我说的是你的手术服 |
[22:05] | I found a strawberry in my patient. | 我在病人体内发现了一颗草莓 |
[22:07] | Back in med school, | 以前读医学院的时候 |
[22:08] | I found a yam. 20 bucks on Tseng. | 我还发现过山药 我赌二十美金曾会赢 |
[22:11] | – Okay, I’ll take Helm. – Come on, come on, come on! | -我赌赫尔姆 -加油啊 |
[22:12] | – Go, go! – Taryn, it’s right there, | -加油 -泰伦 就在那里 |
[22:14] | it’s right there, it’s right there! | 气球就在那里 |
[22:15] | Go, go, go! Come on, come on, come on! | 上上上 加油 加油 |
[22:17] | Go, go. | 继续 |
[22:20] | – Done! – Finished, finished. Me. | -结束了 -我先完成的 |
[22:22] | It’s Tseng. | 是曾先完成的 |
[22:28] | Today’s winner of the competition… | 今天比赛的胜利者是… |
[22:35] | Schmitt, you will be flying solo today. | 施密特 你今天可以主刀手术了 |
[22:37] | I won. I won, I won! I won! Oh! | 我赢了 我居然赢了 |
[22:41] | Of course he won. There was no actual blood. | 又没有见血 他当然会赢 |
[22:43] | Oh, come on! Wait, wait. What’s the — What’s the — | 别这样 等等 那个 那个 |
[22:45] | What’s the surgery? | 我做什么手术 |
[22:47] | – Find anything good? – Wilson did. | -有什么好的手术吗 -威尔逊找到了 |
[22:49] | Ex-lap on foreign-body extraction. | 取出体内异物的剖腹探查 |
[22:52] | Yes! Oww! | 太好了 |
[22:54] | Get it, get it! | 真棒 |
[22:56] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[22:58] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[23:02] | Hmm, let’s think. | 我们考虑一下 |
[23:05] | Deep pockets, unlimited time, space, | 无限资金 无限时间和空间 |
[23:09] | Kai Bartley’s groundbreaking research, | 凯·巴特利的开创性研究 |
[23:10] | and a chance at curing a neurodegenerative disease. | 以及一个治愈神经退化性疾病的机会 |
[23:13] | You’re forgetting about the part | 你忘记了剩下的部分 |
[23:14] | where we have kids who need stability. | 我们有孩子 他们需要稳定生活 |
[23:17] | And I have a job that I love that I just got back to. | 以及我刚回到我热爱的工作 |
[23:19] | I don’t want to abandon them. | 我不想抛弃他们 |
[23:20] | We’re not abandoning anyone. | 我们没有抛弃任何人 |
[23:22] | We’re revolutionizing medicine, | 我们在革新医学 |
[23:24] | and that’s a great example to set for our kids. | 这对我们的孩子来说也是一个好榜样 |
[23:27] | And Grey-Sloan, they’re gonna be proud | 格蕾·斯隆医院看到我们参与 |
[23:29] | to have us be part of something so high-profile. | 如此高规格的研究也会为我们骄傲 |
[23:32] | Exactly. If this surgery works, it’s huge. | 没错 如果手术顺利 那就是巨大的成功 |
[23:35] | If it doesn’t, we’ve killed an incredible surgeon | 如果手术失败 我们就杀死了一位厉害的外科医生 |
[23:38] | and set the research back years. | 让研究倒退好多年 |
[23:40] | Give us more credit than that, Meredith. | 多相信我们自己一点吧 梅瑞狄斯 |
[23:42] | You asked me here for my opinion. | 你让我来 是询问我的意见 |
[23:43] | I’m saying yes. | 我的意见是可以 |
[23:45] | Because people with Parkinson’s need more than just hope. | 因为帕金森症患者需要的不仅仅是希望 |
[23:56] | Is this her last possible access port for dialysis? | 这是她最后一个透析的输液口了吗 |
[23:59] | It is. We need to pull back the catheter just a bit. | 没错 我们要把导管往回拉一点 |
[24:02] | What about transhepatic or translumbar access? | 经过肝脏或者腰部主动脉透析呢 |
[24:04] | It’d be too dangerous, given her clotting disorder. | 这样太危险了 她还有凝血问题 |
[24:06] | Fluoro. This isn’t how medicine should work. | 荧光镜 医学不应该是这样的 |
[24:08] | Anybody who needs life-saving care should get it. | 任何需要救命的人都应该得到医治 |
[24:11] | Heparinized saline. | 肝素化盐水 |
[24:14] | What if this port clots off and she loses it? | 如果这个输液口也凝血 没机会了呢 |
[24:16] | You tell me. | 你觉得呢 |
[24:17] | Waste will build up in her blood, leading to uremia, | 废物会堆积在她的血液了 导致尿毒症 |
[24:20] | and her organs will start to shut down, one after the other. | 她的器官会接连衰竭 |
[24:27] | Secure the catheter with stitches on the wings and shaft. | 用缝针把导管固定住 |
[24:29] | Get a chest X-ray. | 做一个胸部X光 |
[24:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:33] | To get her a kidney. | 去帮她找一个肾脏 |
[24:41] | You don’t need to escort me off the premises. | 你不用送我出来 |
[24:44] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没有送你 |
[24:46] | Go home to your baby. | 回家见你的孩子吧 |
[24:47] | I just wanted to make sure that | 我只是想确保 |
[24:48] | I’m not being completely ridiculous | 我在享受这一切 |
[24:50] | for even entertaining this. | 看起来并没有很荒谬吧 |
[24:52] | No, you’re being ridiculous | 不 荒谬的原因是 |
[24:53] | because you haven’t accepted the offer yet. | 你居然还没接收这份邀请 |
[24:55] | I mean, we’re talking about curing Parkinson’s, Meredith. | 这可是治愈帕金森 梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:58] | Parkinson’s. I mean, what is the matter with you? | 帕金森啊 你到底在想什么 |
[25:00] | This — This famous surgeon is basically throwing money at us | 这个著名的医生在给我们资金 |
[25:04] | to play with the most innovative equipment in the world. | 使用世界上最创新的设备 |
[25:08] | And not only that, he wants to give us his diseased brain | 不仅如此 他还把自己得病了的大脑 |
[25:10] | as a testing ground! | 提供给我们进行实验 |
[25:11] | I mean, when you started your career, | 你的职业生涯刚刚开始的时候 |
[25:14] | you wanted to go into neuro. | 你想当神经外科医生 |
[25:15] | This is your chance to get back to that. | 现在是你回归初心的机会了 |
[25:17] | I mean, maybe this is what you’re supposed to do. | 这或许是你命中注定的 |
[25:20] | What we’re supposed to do. | 这就是我们应该做的 |
[25:21] | And I-I — I cannot, for the life of me, understand | 我完全无法理解 |
[25:25] | why you would walk away from something like this. I — | 为什么你会放弃这样的机会 我… |
[25:29] | So don’t. | 别放弃 |
[25:33] | I will see you at home. | 回家见 |
[25:43] | I inserted Rashida’s access point. | 我插入了拉希达的输液口 |
[25:44] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[25:46] | Rashida needs to be on the transplant list. | 拉希达需要进入移植名单 |
[25:48] | We found six cases of patients with similar clinical profiles, | 我们在移植名单上找到了六个和她 |
[25:51] | who are on the list. | 有相同临床症状的病人 |
[25:52] | The only major difference is that these patients are white. | 唯一的区别就是 这些病人都是白人 |
[25:54] | Are those cases patients of mine? | 这些病人里有我负责的吗 |
[25:55] | A few. | 有几个 |
[25:57] | There’s got to be more to it than that. The patients’ eGFR — | 肯定不止这个 病人的肾小球滤过率 |
[25:59] | Yeah, their eGFR is lower, which makes them eligible, | 他们的肾小球滤过率更低 所以才符合移植条件 |
[26:01] | but that’s only because | 但这只是因为 |
[26:02] | the formula unjustifiably uses race as a factor. | 计算公式不合理地把种族作为一个判断标准 |
[26:05] | Dr. Krause, we all know | 克劳斯医生 我们都知道 |
[26:06] | race doesn’t play a role in kidney function. | 种族和肾脏功能无关 |
[26:07] | – Dr. Ndugu… – I know, you’re busy, | -恩都古医生 -我知道你很忙 |
[26:09] | but if you look at Rashida’s eGFR | 但你如果看一下拉希达的肾小球滤过率 |
[26:11] | without accounting for her race, | 不考虑她的种族 |
[26:12] | she falls below the criterion of 20. | 她的数值会低于二十的标准 |
[26:14] | I don’t understand. The eGFR is the field’s standard. | 我不明白 肾小球滤过率是这个领域的标准 |
[26:17] | It’s a tried and true formula. | 是经过反复试验的评判标准 |
[26:19] | Yes. And it’s time we start questioning our standards. | 是的 也是时候该质疑我们的标准了 |
[26:23] | Look, I have clinic right now, but I’ll look into it. | 我现在有门诊 但我会看看的 |
[26:25] | Rashida doesn’t have other options for a dialysis port | 拉希达没有其他透析端口可选了 |
[26:27] | – if this one fails. – I hear you. | -如果这次失败的话 -我知道 |
[26:29] | I’ll look into it, Dr. Ndugu. Thank you. | 我会看看的 恩都古医生 谢谢你 |
[26:34] | Robin Jeter, 23, abdominal pain. | 罗宾·杰特 23岁 腹痛 |
[26:36] | X-ray shows a lodged crystal causing intestinal obstruction. | X光片显示有晶体卡住导致了肠梗阻 |
[26:40] | I think you mean to say intestinal stone. | 我猜你是想说肠结石吧 |
[26:43] | – No, I don’t. – No, she didn’t. | -不 不是 -不 她不是 |
[26:44] | It’s a yoni egg. | 是个晶蛋 |
[26:45] | Amethyst, specifically. | 具体来说是紫水晶 |
[26:48] | It’s — It’s — It’s a crystal egg | 是个水晶蛋 |
[26:49] | that is typically inserted into the vagin– | 通常是插入阴道内的 |
[26:52] | Got it. | 了解 |
[26:54] | Uh, I was doing a ritual I saw on social media | 我在做一个我在社交媒体上看到的仪式 |
[26:57] | that was supposed to bring love and healing into your life. | 它本该给你的生活带来爱和治愈 |
[27:00] | But, um, I was doing it so fast, I mixed it all up. | 但我动作太快了 把它们搞混了 |
[27:02] | I was supposed to eat the strawberry | 我本该吃下草莓 |
[27:04] | and insert the yoni egg. | 然后插入晶蛋 |
[27:06] | What did you do with the strawberry? | 你把草莓怎么了 |
[27:13] | I-I see. | 我明白了 |
[27:16] | Oh! Right. I’m up. | 没错 该我了 |
[27:18] | Hello, Robin. I’m Dr. Schmitt. | 你好 罗宾 我是施密特医生 |
[27:20] | I’ll be doing your surgery today, uh, to remove, uh, the… | 今天由我来为你做手术 移除那个… |
[27:25] | – The — – Yoni egg. | -那个 -晶蛋 |
[27:28] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[27:31] | Yeah, these symptoms sound familiar. | 这些症状听起来很熟悉 |
[27:33] | I have treated dozens of soldiers exposed to burn pits. | 我治疗过几十个暴露在燃烧坑里的士兵 |
[27:36] | What are burn pits? | 什么是燃烧坑 |
[27:38] | Electronics, plastics, soiled uniforms, human waste. | 电子产品 塑料 脏制服 人类排泄物 |
[27:42] | Douse it all with some jet fuel, light it with a match, | 浇上点燃油 用火柴点燃 |
[27:44] | then fwoosh — I mean, what could possibly go wrong? | 然后嘭 能出什么问题呢 |
[27:47] | I mean, some of these men have illnesses | 其中有些人的病 |
[27:48] | that we haven’t even named yet. | 我们甚至都没有命名 |
[27:50] | Others are in pain 24/7. | 其他人全天候处于痛苦之中 |
[27:51] | They get nowhere with the VA. | 退伍军人管理局起不到任何作用 |
[27:53] | The guy did six tours of service. | 这家伙上过六次战场 |
[27:55] | To protect us. | 为了保护我们 |
[27:56] | Never questioning, never complaining. | 从不质疑 从不抱怨 |
[27:57] | He just answered the call, | 只是服从命令 |
[27:59] | and we need to do the same for him. | 我们同样也要这样对他 |
[28:00] | Tomorrow, I’m gonna go down to the VA. | 明天我会去趟退伍军人管理局 |
[28:01] | I’m gonna demand answers. | 我需要答案 |
[28:03] | Okay, so after you defeat the US military, | 那么在你打败美军之后 |
[28:05] | maybe grab some lunch, and then take on Putin? | 可能先吃个午饭 然后再去对付普京 |
[28:08] | – How’s his kid? – Danny’s gonna be fine. | -他儿子怎么样 -丹尼会没事的 |
[28:09] | Head CT was clear. He can be discharged later today. | 头部CT没有问题 他今天晚些时候就可以出院 |
[28:13] | Maybe Avery can help Noah through the foundation. | 也许艾弗里可以通过基金会帮助诺亚 |
[28:15] | He’ll be dead before we even line up the votes on the board. | 我们连董事会投票都等不到他就会死 |
[28:19] | We can’t save Noah. | 我们救不了诺亚 |
[28:20] | He just needs immediate medical care just to be comfortable. | 他只需要紧急治疗让自己舒服点 |
[28:22] | And we can give him that. We’ll figure out the details later. | 这点我们可以做到 稍后再解决细节问题 |
[28:25] | Look at you two, breaking rules and saving lives. | 看看你俩 打破规则 拯救生命 |
[28:28] | Aren’t you glad I got you to tie that knot? | 很庆幸我帮你俩结婚了吧 |
[28:38] | – What happened? – Her sats dropped, | -出什么事了 -她的血氧下降了 |
[28:40] | and her face and neck keep swelling more and more. | 她的脸和脖子越肿越厉害 |
[28:43] | Superior vena cava syndrome. | 上腔静脉综合征 |
[28:45] | The catheter must have blocked her SVC entirely. | 导管肯定完全阻塞了她的上腔静脉 |
[28:47] | I’m taking it out. | 我得取出来 |
[28:48] | Can we take her back to the IR suite and reposition it? | 我们能把她送回介入放射治疗室重新放置吗 |
[28:50] | No. | 不行 |
[28:51] | How else would she get dialysis? | 那她还怎么做透析 |
[28:53] | – She wouldn’t. – Dr. Ndugu — | -她做不了了 -恩都古医生 |
[28:54] | She’s already clotted off multiple access points. | 她的多个端口都凝血了 |
[28:56] | Who’s to say it wouldn’t happen again? | 谁能保证不会再次发生 |
[28:57] | Page Dr. Krause! | 呼叫克劳斯医生 |
[29:05] | It’s fine. Everyone’s watching. That’s what happens. | 没事的 大家都在看 本来就会这样 |
[29:09] | People watch, you screw up, | 人们眼看着你搞砸 |
[29:11] | and then you quit and go find a rock to hide under. | 然后你不干了 找块石头躲起来 |
[29:17] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:20] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[30:05] | – Nice extraction, Schmitt. – Thank you. | -干得不错 施密特 -谢谢 |
[30:08] | 3-0 chromic, please. | 3-0缝合线 谢谢 |
[30:26] | Doppler. | 多普勒仪 |
[30:28] | Relax, Schmitt. | 放松 施密特 |
[30:29] | If you’re calm, everyone else is calm. | 只要你冷静 大家都冷静 |
[30:38] | Oh, this can’t happen. | 这可不能发生 |
[30:40] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. Think. | 加油 加油 思考 |
[30:43] | You can do this. Think. | 你能做到 思考 |
[30:49] | I’m turning the speaker on. | 我开扬声器了 |
[30:50] | Help him out, people. | 大家帮帮他 |
[30:52] | Are you getting a good signal from the adjacent segments? | 相邻区段信号好吗 |
[30:54] | Yes, both sides. | 是的 两边都好 |
[30:56] | Resect that segment. Do a hand-sewn — | 切除那个部分 做个缝合 |
[30:58] | End to end anastomosis. | 端端吻合术 |
[30:59] | Uh, stapler. | 吻合器 |
[31:04] | To close, start bringing the bowel together with a vicryl suture, | 先用薇乔缝线将肠道缝合 |
[31:08] | coming around the corner with a Connell stitch and — | 用康奈尔式缝合法缝合拐角 |
[31:09] | And a 3 millimeter gap between every two sutures. | 每两针之间要有三毫米的距离 |
[31:12] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:13] | Suction, Taryn — | 抽吸 泰伦 |
[31:15] | Dr. Helm. | 赫尔姆医生 |
[31:27] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[31:28] | There was a complication from the catheter, | 导管引起了并发症 |
[31:29] | – so I had to remove it. – So you’ll reinsert it? | -我只能把它取出了 -那么你会重新放置它吗 |
[31:31] | I won’t. And because we couldn’t gain access for dialysis, | 我不会 而且因为我们无法做透析 |
[31:34] | Rashida needs to be placed on the transplant list immediately. | 拉希达需要马上被列入移植名单 |
[31:37] | Rashida’s been my patient for months. | 拉希达做我的病人好几个月了 |
[31:38] | These aren’t your decisions to make. | 这些不是你能决定的 |
[31:39] | Except that now she’s also my patient. | 但她现在也是我的病人 |
[31:41] | And she has suffered from multiple unnecessary procedures, | 她经历了很多不必要的手术 |
[31:44] | so I’m not putting her through even more. | 我不会再让她经历更多了 |
[31:46] | This is not protocol. | 这不符合规定 |
[31:47] | It’s not. It’s a life. | 不符合 这是一条命 |
[31:50] | Rashida’s. | 拉希达的命 |
[31:56] | Even if we list her, | 就算我们把她列入移植名单 |
[31:56] | we don’t know when a kidney will come through. | 我们也不知道什么时候才会有肾源 |
[31:59] | It’ll come faster than if we didn’t. | 会比不在移植名单上快 |
[32:03] | Oh, Hayes, uh, I’m looking for Danny and Noah. | 海斯 我在找丹尼和诺亚 |
[32:06] | Uh, they left. | 他们离开了 |
[32:07] | What do you mean they left? I didn’t discharge Noah. | 什么叫离开了 我没有放诺亚出院 |
[32:10] | No, but I discharged his son, | 你没有 但我放他儿子出院了 |
[32:12] | and he said he wanted to go home with him. | 他说他想跟他一起回家 |
[32:14] | So you just let him go? Without asking me? | 所以你就让他走了 也不问问我 |
[32:17] | He said he declined all further testing, | 他说他拒绝所有进一步的化验 |
[32:18] | and then he signed an AMA. | 然后他签署了拒绝执行医嘱 |
[32:20] | He has severe fibrosis in both lungs. | 他的双肺严重的纤维化 |
[32:22] | He needs supplementary oxygen, a full pulmonary workup, | 他需要补充氧气 做全面肺部检查 |
[32:24] | an evaluation by a specialist, | 由专家评估 |
[32:26] | – and we’re gonna need to do more studies, – okay, | -我们需要做更多的研究 -好吧 |
[32:27] | – if we’re gonna — – Hunt, he’s terminal. | -如果我们要 -亨特 他已经晚期了 |
[32:31] | You know that, I know that, | 你知 我知 |
[32:32] | Noah knows that, and he’s accepted that. | 诺亚知 也接受了 |
[32:34] | – Hayes, just — – Which is very difficult to do | -海斯 -当你家里有个小家伙时 |
[32:35] | when you’ve got a little one at home. | 很难做到接受绝症 |
[32:36] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[32:40] | All those things you want to do for him, they take time. | 所有这些你想为他做的事 需要时间 |
[32:42] | They take energy. | 需要精力 |
[32:44] | They’re two things Noah wants to give his son right now | 这是诺亚想留给他儿子的两样东西 |
[32:46] | while he still can. | 趁他现在还能做到 |
[32:48] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t ask you, | 抱歉我没有征求你同意 |
[32:50] | but I’m not sorry I let him go. | 但不抱歉放他走 |
[33:13] | You look amazing. | 你看着真美 |
[33:15] | But, yeah, you may want to change. | 但你可能得换身衣服 |
[33:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:31] | Listen. You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[33:36] | – What? – Exactly. | -听见什么 -就是这个意思 |
[33:39] | I mean, this right here, this is why I pulled back on my hours. | 就这里 这就是我缩短工作时间的原因 |
[33:43] | I was — I was ignoring everything around me. | 我忽略了周围的一切 |
[33:48] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[33:49] | The perfect silence, | 完美的寂静 |
[33:50] | the 2-mile hike through the woods behind my house, | 在我家后面的树林里徒步两英里 |
[33:52] | just sitting here, sitting, staring up at the stars. | 只是坐在这里 仰望星空 |
[33:58] | I don’t stargaze much. | 我不怎么看星星 |
[34:01] | I’m sorry, since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[34:02] | Since ever. | 一直都是 |
[34:04] | Ooh, we’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们肯定会很快乐 |
[34:06] | I’ve got so much to teach you. | 我还有好多要教你 |
[34:11] | Hey, tell me about this, um, top-secret project. | 跟我说说这个绝密项目 |
[34:14] | Well, If I told you, it wouldn’t be top-secret. | 如果我告诉你 就不是绝密项目 |
[34:17] | Fine. Tell me one thing. | 好吧 告诉我一个细节 |
[34:18] | You really struggle with the concept of secrets. | 你真的不懂什么是秘密 |
[34:21] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[34:26] | I’m scared to say yes. | 我害怕答应 |
[34:29] | And I am very rarely scared. | 我很少害怕 |
[34:36] | What are you scared of? | 什么吓到你了 |
[34:39] | Failure. | 失败 |
[34:42] | This project will cost millions of dollars, | 这项目要花掉几百万美元 |
[34:45] | will be very risky, | 这很冒险 |
[34:48] | win or lose, will eventually be written about. | 无论输赢 都会被铭记 |
[34:51] | And I’m just not sure | 我只是不确定 |
[34:52] | that I want the first thing that I do after surviving COVID | 从新冠疫情中幸存之后要做的第一件事 |
[34:55] | to be a public failure. | 是在众人面前失败 |
[34:57] | And I know that’s my ego. | 我知道这是因为自尊心 |
[35:00] | I have a very comfortable situation in Seattle. | 我在西雅图过得很舒服 |
[35:03] | I have safety. I have comfort. | 又安全又舒适 |
[35:05] | And now you’re gonna trade all of that in. | 现在你要抛弃这一切 |
[35:08] | You’re gonna risk it all. | 去冒险 |
[35:10] | Listen, you’re not a safety person, Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 你不是个安于现状的人 |
[35:12] | You’re not a comfort person. | 你不喜欢困在舒适圈里 |
[35:14] | – It’s not your nature. – How do you know? | -这不是你的天性 -你怎么知道 |
[35:16] | Because it’s not mine, either. And it takes one to know one. | 因为我跟你一样 同类相知 |
[35:20] | You’re gonna risk it all, and win or lose… | 无论输赢 你都会冒这个险 |
[35:23] | it’s gonna be a hell of a ride. | 都是个难忘的旅程 |
[35:34] | I’m really sorry to say this, Rashida. | 很抱歉 拉希达 |
[35:36] | We couldn’t gain access for your dialysis. | 我们没法给你做透析 |
[35:40] | But…you’re on the transplant list, Rashida. | 但你在移植名单上 拉希达 |
[35:46] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[35:49] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[36:01] | I honestly never thought I would see this day. | 老实说我从没想过会有这一天 |
[36:04] | You’re not just saving my life. | 你们不仅是救了我的命 |
[36:08] | You’re changing it. | 还改变了我的人生 |
[36:10] | I can go back to who I was. | 我终于能做回自己了 |
[36:13] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么谢你 |
[36:17] | I can’t wait to tell everyone. | 我迫不及待要告诉所有人 |
[36:20] | Oh, and, Dr. Ndugu, | 恩都古医生 |
[36:21] | when my followers find out how you helped me — | 等我粉丝知道你怎么帮我的时候 |
[36:24] | Are you single? | 你单身吗 |
[36:26] | I’m not. | 不 |
[36:27] | I’m actually married to another cardiothoracic surgeon | 我和这家医院的另一个 |
[36:29] | at this hospital — Dr. Pierce. | 外科医生结婚了 她是皮尔斯医生 |
[36:31] | And she fly. | 她也很厉害 |
[36:32] | What? | 真的吗 |
[36:33] | A cute doctor couple? | 可爱的医生夫妻 |
[36:35] | Okay! | 厉害啊 |
[36:36] | I gotta meet her ASAP. | 我得赶快去见见她 |
[36:38] | Ooh, have you guys ever thought about becoming influencers? | 你们想过当网红吗 |
[36:40] | The brands would come flocking. | 品牌方会蜂拥而至的 |
[36:41] | Influencers? For what? Health? | 当网红 干嘛 宣传健康吗 |
[36:44] | Yeah, I mean, there are influencers for everything. | 有各种各样的网红啊 |
[36:46] | Okay, movies, restaurants, plants. | 比如说 电影类 探店类 园艺类 |
[36:49] | There are dog influencers, too. | 还有狗狗网红呢 |
[36:51] | Biggie the Pug has 2 million followers. | 哈巴狗老大有两百多万粉丝呢 |
[36:54] | Ha! Come on. Okay. We gotta go live. | 来吧 来 我们直播了 |
[36:59] | I haven’t seen them this happy in months. | 好久没看到大家这么开心了 |
[37:02] | Helm’s more thrilled than Schmitt. | 赫尔姆比施密特还激动 |
[37:05] | He let her keep the crystal. | 他把那个水晶给她了 |
[37:07] | And you seem to be the happiest of them all. | 你好像是最开心的啊 |
[37:09] | Feels good to be back, in front of them. | 回到他们面前的感觉真好 |
[37:12] | Well, Dr. Wong gave me his retirement notice today. | 王医生今天交了退休信 |
[37:15] | Dr. Wong? He used to be a student of mine. | 王医生 他以前是我学生 |
[37:17] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[37:18] | Healthy as a horse. | 他很健康 就是不想干 |
[37:20] | And it’s getting worse, Richard. | 理查德 这种情况越来越严重 |
[37:22] | Every day, someone retires or quits or moves to Minnesota… | 每天都有人退休 辞职 搬到明尼苏达州 |
[37:25] | We don’t know if that’s happening. | 我们没法确定格蕾要不要走 |
[37:28] | Whether it’s burnout or exhaustion | 不管是累了还是厌烦了 |
[37:30] | or just needing a change, | 或者只是想要做出一些改变 |
[37:32] | these residents aren’t the only ones that need to reset. | 需要重新开始的不只是住院医生 |
[37:34] | This whole hospital needs to remember why we’re here. | 整个医院都要想想初心是什么 |
[37:38] | COVID took that from us. | 新冠夺走了我们的初心 |
[37:40] | You know, remember when we used to have, like, pizza night | 我们之前还有披萨之夜呢 |
[37:42] | and retreats, and — and residents would prank each other | 还有团建 住院医师互相恶作剧 |
[37:45] | and –You hated that. | 你不是看不惯这些吗 |
[37:46] | But there was joy | 但那时候有很多欢乐 |
[37:48] | and the feeling that we were all in this together, | 大家都沉浸其中的感觉非常好 |
[37:51] | for something bigger than ourselves. | 为了比我们个人更大的东西 |
[37:52] | I want to make room for that. | 我想为那些腾点地方 |
[37:54] | I want to make space for that again. | 我想让大家再次拥有欢乐的空间 |
[37:55] | You want people to remember the why. | 你想让大家想起初心 |
[38:00] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[38:05] | I got some ideas, Bailey. | 我有主意了 贝利 |
[38:08] | Big ones. | 大主意 |
[38:14] | *And if that mockingbird don’t sing* | *如果知更鸟不再歌唱* |
[38:18] | *Daddy’s gonna buy you a diamond ring* | *爸爸会给你买钻戒* |
[38:22] | *And if all of those rings don’t work* | *如果钻戒也没用了* |
[38:26] | *Daddy’s gonna feel like a big old jerk* | *爸爸会觉得自己是个老混蛋* |
[38:29] | Okay, you need to stop with the depressing lullabies. | 好了 别唱这么消极的催眠曲了 |
[38:33] | Put him to sleep. | 但让他睡着了 |
[38:39] | Link, I-I know that you are upset | 林 我知道你很难过 |
[38:43] | and sad and grieving the future you thought you had. | 伤心 默哀自己理想的未来消失了 |
[38:48] | Obviously, I have been there. | 当然我也经历过 |
[38:50] | And what did you do? | 然后你干了什么 |
[38:53] | I looked for joy anywhere that I could. | 我尽可能去寻找快乐 |
[38:59] | Then along came Ob… | 然后我去了妇产科 |
[39:02] | and Luna. | 还有卢娜 |
[39:06] | I know that it sucks right now, but you’re gonna be okay. | 我知道你现在很难过 但会好起来的 |
[39:15] | Something did happen earlier with Leo. | 之前利奥确实出了点事 |
[39:19] | I-I-I thought a parent was being judgy about his Elsa costume, | 我以为一个家长对他的艾莎裙子评头论足 |
[39:22] | – so I-I confronted him. – Who was it? | -我就和他当面对峙了 -谁啊 |
[39:24] | No, no one. He wasn’t being judgy. | 不重要 因为他没有评头论足 |
[39:27] | I’m just — Owen, I’m worried. | 我只是很担心 欧文 |
[39:32] | I-I want Leo to be okay in the world, | 我想让利奥在这世上开开心心的 |
[39:36] | and I’m — I’m — I’m worried, what if we… | 我担心如果 如果我们 |
[39:39] | What if we let him be himself? | 如果我们让他做自己会怎么样 |
[39:41] | I’m worried that the world won’t be kind. | 我担心世界对他没有善意 |
[39:45] | I’m worried that it will be hard. | 我担心生活的残酷 |
[39:47] | I’m worried that people will be cruel. | 我担心人们的残忍 |
[39:51] | And maybe they will be. | 或许他们会这样 |
[39:54] | But we won’t be. | 但我们不会 |
[39:55] | Leo’s happy. Let’s — | 利奥现在很幸福 |
[39:57] | Let’s just let him be happy, okay? | 我们就让他幸福 好吗 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:00] | – Mommy! – Oh, there he is. Hey! | -妈妈 -他来了 |
[40:03] | Hey. How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[40:06] | Look what I got. | 看看这是什么 |
[40:08] | A new cape for Elsa, | 艾莎的新斗篷 |
[40:11] | the Snow Queen. | 冰雪女王 |
[40:12] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:14] | I love it. | 喜欢 |
[40:18] | – You got her? – Yeah. | -交给你们了 -好 |
[40:19] | – I’ll take him. – Hi! | -我来吧 -你好啊 |
[40:23] | – Let’s go home. – Okay. | -回家吧 -好 |
[40:27] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[40:31] | There is such a thing as predictive homeostasis. | 有一种东西叫做预测性内稳态 |
[40:35] | Late night. | 这么晚了 |
[40:40] | You don’t own me. | 我不属于你 |
[40:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:42] | I need autonomy picking the team. | 我需要自主选择团队 |
[40:44] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[40:46] | I’d like any progress that we make from this process | 我需要这个过程中取得的任何进展 |
[40:49] | to be public and accessible to everyone with Parkinson’s. | 让全世界所有的帕金森患者都能知晓 |
[40:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:54] | It’s when our body anticipates responses to future challenges. | 就是我们的身体对未来的挑战做出反应的时候 |
[40:59] | I’d like to move the whole project to Grey-Sloan. | 我想把这个项目带回格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 |
[41:02] | That I can’t do. | 那就不行了 |
[41:04] | It’s — It’s expensive. | 这很贵的 |
[41:07] | Frankly, I don’t have the time. | 实话说我没那么多时间了 |
[41:10] | We have everything we need here. | 这里什么都有 |
[41:12] | I can’t move to Minnesota. | 我不能搬来明尼苏达 |
[41:13] | I need you here as much as possible. | 我需要你尽可能待在这 |
[41:18] | I could set up a satellite lab in Seattle. | 我可以在西雅图组个卫星实验室 |
[41:20] | I could travel back and forth once a week. | 一周来回一次 |
[41:23] | That’s the best I can offer. | 只能这样了 |
[41:28] | Done. | 成交 |
[41:30] | It understands that change is inevitable… | 它知道有些改变无法避免 |
[41:33] | Does this mean you’re in? | 这意味着你加入吗 |
[41:39] | It means I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:41] | …and doesn’t have to be catastrophic. | 而且也并非就是大灾难 |