时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | When the body’s exposed to rising temperatures, | 当外部环境温度不断上升 |
[00:10] | it has the ability to cool itself down. | 身体有自我冷却的能力 |
[00:14] | We sweat, our blood vessels dilate, | 我们会出汗 血管会扩张 |
[00:16] | and our heart rate increases… | 心率上升 |
[00:17] | Mom! Why don’t we have air-conditioning? | 妈 为什么家里没空调 |
[00:20] | Because we live in Seattle. | 因为我们住在西雅图 |
[00:21] | Please go get dressed. | 快穿好衣服 |
[00:23] | …and our body releases as much excess heat as it can. | 我们的身体会全力散热 |
[00:26] | I thought Gen Z was all about climate conservation. | 我还以为Z时代青年注重环保呢 |
[00:28] | Well, they’re all about speaking their minds | 他们也注重直抒胸臆 |
[00:30] | and spot-on hashtags. | 还有紧跟潮流的主题标签 |
[00:33] | Oh, and calling you “Bestie” as an insult. | 还有叫你”闺蜜”是损你 |
[00:36] | Do you know what the temperature is in Minnesota right now? | 你知道明尼苏达州的现在的气温吗 |
[00:38] | 73 degrees. No heat waves. | 22摄氏度 没有热浪 |
[00:40] | You’re as bad as the kids. | 你跟孩子一样糟糕 |
[00:43] | Is it gonna be weird? | 这会不会很奇怪 |
[00:45] | I can’t do Minnesota | 我不能同时负责明尼苏达州的工作 |
[00:46] | and be chief of general surgery | 以及担任外科主任 |
[00:48] | and be chief of the residency program. | 和住院医师项目主任 |
[00:50] | Richard will have to understand. | 理查德得要理解我 |
[00:52] | Well, I’m not talking about Richard. | 我说的不是理查德 |
[00:54] | She’s like my sister. You’re like my sister. | 她就像我姐妹 你也是我姐妹 |
[00:56] | I just — I don’t want it to be weird. | 我只是 我不希望大家尴尬 |
[00:58] | Then stop making it weird. | 那就别让情况尴尬 |
[01:00] | But when the temperature starts to inch above 100 degrees, | 但当温度超过37度 |
[01:02] | our bodies have to work overtime… | 我们的身体就得超负荷工作 |
[01:04] | I have back-to-back craniotomies, | 我连着几台开颅手术 |
[01:05] | and then I have that video call with Kai Bartley. | 然后要跟凯·巴特利开视频会议 |
[01:07] | …leading to heat exhaustion. | 就会导致中暑 |
[01:09] | I know — I can’t tell anyone. | 我知道 我要保密 |
[01:11] | 73 degrees, Mer. | 22摄氏度 梅 |
[01:12] | Maybe we just move to Minnesota and become lake people. | 我们不如搬去明尼苏达州 享受湖边生活 |
[01:15] | Moving to Minnesota? Great. | 搬去明尼苏达州 多好啊 |
[01:17] | Not moving. Just might take a few more trips there. | 不是搬家 只是多去几次 |
[01:20] | Got it. Glad we discussed it. | 懂了 还好我们谈了这事 |
[01:22] | Uh, kiddie pool? | 要弄儿童泳池吗 |
[01:23] | Yes, thank you. Out back. | 好的 谢谢 在后院 |
[01:25] | We become nauseated, dizzy, and confused. | 我们出现恶心晕眩和意识不清的症状 |
[01:27] | It’s one of Link’s lifelong dreams to cure Parkinson’s. | 林的终生愿望之一就是治愈帕金森 |
[01:30] | I know — I can’t tell anyone. | 我知道 要保密 |
[01:33] | And we fight like hell to cool down before it’s too late. | 在事态恶化之前 我们竭尽全力冷却身体 |
[01:42] | I got the last window unit, and I installed it myself. | 我买到最后一台窗式空调 我自己装上了 |
[01:45] | More burn pits? | 找到更多燃烧坑了吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah, I found some anecdotal accounts, | 是的 我找到一些传闻说法 |
[01:48] | but no official documentation about pulmonary fibrosis. | 但没有关于特发性肺纤维化的官方文件 |
[01:51] | And Noah is still not answering. | 诺亚还是不接电话 |
[01:53] | Well, he was pretty clear that he didn’t want treatment. | 他清楚表明不想接受治疗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I know. I just… | 是的 我知道 我只是 |
[01:56] | I can’t stop thinking about how it could have been us, you know? | 无法停止想象这也可能发生在我们身上 |
[01:59] | I know. | 我懂 |
[02:02] | It’s over 100 degrees outside. | 现在外面气温超过37度呢 |
[02:03] | Did you not read my e-mail? | 你是没看我发的邮件吗 |
[02:05] | I mean, not only is today grand rounds, | 今天不仅是大查房日 |
[02:07] | but it is also Silly Hat Day! | 还是傻帽日 |
[02:08] | Bailey said that she wanted better morale around here. | 贝利说她想提升大家的士气 |
[02:11] | I said that I agreed with her. | 我赞成 |
[02:12] | So she appointed me Ambassador of Fun. | 她就委任我为欢乐大使 |
[02:14] | You? Ambassador of Fun? | 你 欢乐大使 |
[02:16] | I’m fun! | 我多欢乐啊 |
[02:22] | – Teddy… – No. Okay. | -泰迪 -不行 好吧 |
[02:26] | Hey, Teddy, come on. | 嘿 泰迪 别这样 |
[02:31] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[02:32] | Fun. | 多好玩 |
[02:36] | Who do you think it is? | 你们觉得会是谁 |
[02:38] | Definitely someone big. | 肯定是大人物 |
[02:39] | Maybe it’s Pier Cristoforo Giulianotti. | 也许是皮尔·克里斯托福罗·朱利安诺提 |
[02:42] | He pretty much invented robotic surgery. | 他几乎发明了机器人手术 |
[02:45] | Hey, Dr. Wilson, do you know who’s doing our grand rounds? | 威尔逊医生 你知道是谁带我们大查房吗 |
[02:48] | Just because I have to slum it | 虽然我得和你们 |
[02:49] | in the residents’ lounge with all of you | 挤在住院医师休息室这 |
[02:51] | doesn’t mean I can just give out privileged information. | 并不代表我能透露保密信息 |
[02:54] | You don’t know who it is, do you? | 你也不知道是谁 对吧 |
[02:56] | I have important work to do. | 我有重要的事情要做 |
[02:58] | Did you know that excessive heat | 你知道温度过高 |
[02:59] | presents huge risks in pregnant women? | 对孕妇很危险吗 |
[03:01] | Including Braxton-Hicks. | 包括导致假性宫缩 |
[03:03] | They announced who it is. | 他们宣布了 |
[03:06] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这是开玩笑吧 |
[03:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:16] | Welcome back, Grey. | 欢迎回来 格蕾 |
[03:17] | Dr. Tracy Seip to Recovery. | 翠西·塞普医生请到恢复室 |
[03:18] | How’d you know I was back? | 你怎么知道我回来了 |
[03:20] | I had a feeling. | 我感觉到了 |
[03:21] | I saw you getting out of your car in the parking lot. | 我在停车场看见你下车 |
[03:25] | You brought me coffee. | 你给我买了咖啡 |
[03:26] | Hot coffee. | 热咖啡 |
[03:28] | In triple-digit weather. | 在这大热天 |
[03:29] | Iced coffee isn’t really coffee. | 冰咖啡不算真咖啡 |
[03:30] | It’s just coffee-flavored water. | 只是咖啡口味的水 |
[03:32] | Not a fan of the heat, I see. | 看来你不喜欢热天啊 |
[03:34] | There’s more sheep than people in Ireland, | 在爱尔兰 羊比人多 |
[03:36] | so I like weather that goes with hats and gloves | 我喜欢的天气要戴上帽子和手套 |
[03:38] | and scarves and the like. | 还有围巾和保暖衣物 |
[03:41] | How’s my friend Austin? | 我的朋友奥斯汀怎么样 |
[03:43] | No idea, to be honest. | 老实说 完全不清楚 |
[03:45] | Literally everything’s a secret on him. | 他全部事情都保密 |
[03:46] | Basically not even allowed to ask. | 还不能让人问 |
[03:49] | I’m a few years away from that, | 我孩子还要过几年才到那个年纪 |
[03:50] | but I’m definitely not looking forward to it. | 但我真的不期待 |
[03:52] | Well, enjoy your kids speaking to you while you still can. | 好好享受他们还跟你说话的日子吧 |
[03:56] | Well, they’re really mad at me right now | 他们现在生我的气 |
[03:58] | because they’re adjusting to the idea that | 因为他们还在适应 |
[04:00] | I may spend half the week in Minnesota. | 也许我一周一半时间都在明尼苏达州 |
[04:02] | I’m adjusting to that idea, as well. | 我也在适应这个转变 |
[04:03] | – Late! – None of us like it. | -迟到了 -我们都不希望这样 |
[04:04] | Late! Excuse me! Late! | 迟到了 抱歉 赶时间 |
[04:06] | Cardio Tech Room 342. | 心脏技术室342 |
[04:07] | Have you, uh, told her yet? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[04:11] | No. | 没有 |
[04:12] | Webber? | 韦伯呢 |
[04:13] | No. And I don’t like this line of questioning. | 没有 我不喜欢被这样问 |
[04:16] | Thank you for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[04:17] | Have a great day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[04:26] | – It’s locked. – Why would it be locked? | -锁上了 -为什么会锁上呢 |
[04:29] | Welcome to grand rounds. | 欢迎来到大查房 |
[04:32] | This is not your typical grand rounds. | 这跟平时的大查房不同 |
[04:34] | There’s no lecture hall. | 没有演讲会堂 |
[04:36] | There are no slide-show presentations. | 没有PPT展示 |
[04:37] | This is grand rounds on its feet. | 这是站立的[脚踏实地]大查房 |
[04:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:43] | It means… you’ll be coming with me. | 就是说 你们跟我来 |
[04:47] | Nice to meet everyone. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[04:49] | I’m Dr. Addison Montgomery. | 我是艾蒂逊·蒙特玛丽医生 |
[04:54] | And you must be the group that’s been screwing up the program. | 你们就是搞砸这项目的医生吧 |
[04:59] | Kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[05:03] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[05:05] | Follow her, people! | 快跟上她 |
[05:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[05:24] | Dr. Robinson to Nuclear Medicine. | 罗宾逊医生请到核子医学 |
[05:26] | Dr. Robinson to Nuclear Medicine. | 罗宾逊医生请到核子医学 |
[05:30] | Do I look like a batch of raw cookie dough to you? | 我看起来是要拿去烤的饼干面糊吗 |
[05:33] | Why are you trying to bake me alive? | 你为什么想活活烤了我 |
[05:34] | Let these automatic doors close. | 让自动门关上 |
[05:37] | Dr. Mahoney to the ER. | 马奥尼医生请到急症室 |
[05:39] | Dr. Mahoney to the ER. | 马奥尼医生请到急症室 |
[05:41] | Chief? | 主任 |
[05:42] | Dr. Altman says that you put her in charge of “Fun” | 阿尔特曼医生说你让她掌管”欢乐” |
[05:45] | and that I have to wear this. | 我得要戴上这个 |
[05:49] | I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[05:50] | the heat may have influenced my decision-making. | 高温天气可能影响到了我的决策能力 |
[05:54] | Dr. Eisenberg, 4673. Dr. Eisenberg, 4673. | 艾森伯格医生 4637 |
[05:58] | Hold still, please. | 请不要动 |
[05:59] | Dr. Lin, how are you settling in? | 林医生 工作还适应吗 |
[06:01] | Besides being told to wear a hat to work | 除了要在高温天气戴着帽子上班 |
[06:02] | on a 100-degree day, just fine. Thank you. | 其他都还好 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Dare I ask? | 能问问什么情况吗 |
[06:08] | Second-degree burns to the buttocks and upper thigh. | 臀部和大腿根部二级烧伤 |
[06:10] | Needs debriding. | 需要清理伤口 |
[06:11] | My buddy dared me to fry an egg on the sidewalk | 我哥们向我挑战在人行道上煎鸡蛋 |
[06:13] | for our web channel, NakedBroStuff. | 放上我们网络频道 赤裸兄弟 |
[06:15] | And I fell on my butt. | 我一屁股摔地上了 |
[06:16] | – Naked. – For more views. | -还是裸着的 -这样才能增加点击率 |
[06:17] | And it worked, bro. That egg got full-on fried. | 而且成功了 哥们 这鸡蛋是彻底熟了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, he also fried through his epidermis. | 他还炒熟了表层皮肤呢 |
[06:22] | Epic fail because of the burns and the blisters, | 虽然烧伤不是什么好事 |
[06:24] | but look at how many likes we got. | 但你看看我们有多少个赞 |
[06:25] | We’re gonna go viral. | 我们就要火了 |
[06:27] | Dude, check this out. | 哥们 快看啊 |
[06:28] | Some chick gets shot off the back of a Jet Ski | 有个小妞从水上摩托后座被射了下来 |
[06:30] | and the water went straight up her — | 水径直冲向她的 |
[06:31] | “Some chick?” | “小妞” |
[06:33] | This will hurt a lot less if you hold still | 如果你保持不动 |
[06:36] | and stop referring to women as baby birds. | 并且不再把女人称作小妞时 就不会那么痛了 |
[06:40] | Where are all of the residents today? | 今天住院医生都去哪了 |
[06:42] | There’s been monumental progress made in infertility, | 不孕不育方面已经取得了重大进展 |
[06:44] | but there is much more work to be done. | 但还是有很多工作要做 |
[06:46] | With my background in obstetrics and medical genetics… | 以我的产科和医学遗传学背景… |
[06:49] | And as one of the foremost | 也是全国最顶尖的 |
[06:50] | neonatal surgeons in the country. | 新生儿外科医生之一 |
[06:52] | …I will always endeavor to find more options | 我会一直更加努力 |
[06:54] | for women who want to become mothers. | 给想成为母亲的妇女提供更多选择 |
[06:56] | Why isn’t her grand rounds for OB? | 她为什么不去产科大查房 |
[06:58] | Damn it! Save me a spot. I’ll be back. | 该死 给我留个位置 我马上回来 |
[07:01] | Fix your face. It’s Addison Forbes Montgomery. | 注意表情 她是艾蒂逊·福布斯·蒙特玛丽 |
[07:04] | Apparently, she and Grey have a “History.” | 很明显 她和格蕾有过去 |
[07:06] | And whatever happened, I’m Team Grey. | 不管怎么回事 我都挺格蕾 |
[07:08] | I heard Dr. Grey cheated with her husband, Dr. Shepherd. | 我听说格蕾医生欺骗了她老公谢博德医生 |
[07:11] | You mean Dr. Grey’s husband, Derek Shepherd? | 你是说格蕾的老公德里克·谢博德 |
[07:13] | No. M-Maybe. I’m confused. | 不是 也 也许吧 我搞糊涂了 |
[07:16] | I heard he was married to both of them. | 我听说她俩都嫁给了他 |
[07:18] | Probably not at the same time. | 也许不是同一时间 |
[07:18] | Would you guys shut up? | 你们能闭嘴吗 |
[07:20] | You. Middle left. | 你 中间靠左的 |
[07:24] | Yeah, you. | 对 就是你 |
[07:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:27] | Schmitt? | 施密特 |
[07:27] | – Is that a question? – No? | -是在提问吗 -不是 |
[07:29] | Schmitt, what are the vessels found in the broad ligament? | 施密特 阔韧带中有哪些血管 |
[07:31] | Um, blood vessels to the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus? | 连接到卵巢 输卵管和子宫的血管 |
[07:35] | Uterus — not a question. | 子宫 不是提问 |
[07:39] | Correct. Congratulations. You’re presenting. | 正确 恭喜 你来介绍病例 |
[07:45] | Today’s case is a groundbreaking procedure | 今天的病例手术是开创性的 |
[07:48] | that has the potential to change the game | 也许可以彻底改变 |
[07:50] | for both fertility and childbirth. | 生育和生产的现有局面 |
[07:53] | I will be performing Grey-Sloan Memorial’s | 我会负责格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的 |
[07:55] | first surgical uterine transplant. | 首例子宫移植手术 |
[07:58] | Go ahead, Dr. Schmitt. | 开始吧 施密特医生 |
[07:59] | Oh, on my feet. Okay. | 脚踏实地 好的 |
[08:02] | Tovah Freedman, 33 years old. | 托娃·弗里德曼 33岁 |
[08:04] | G-4, P-zero. | 怀孕四次 生育零次 |
[08:07] | Had a complete hysterectomy two years ago this January. | 两年前的一月做了子宫全切除手术 |
[08:10] | Secondary to a placental abruption in the second trimester. | 此前发生了妊娠中期胎盘早剥 |
[08:13] | Taking out the uterus was unavoidable with the hemorrhage. | 由于出血 不得不切除子宫 |
[08:16] | We couldn’t save the baby, | 孩子没保住 |
[08:17] | but Tovah really wanted to be a mother. | 但是托娃很想当母亲 |
[08:21] | I was the youngest of five, and, yet, | 我是五个孩子中的老幺 但是 |
[08:22] | I was always the mom when we played house. | 我们玩过家家时 我总是扮演妈妈 |
[08:26] | And when I found out that Jonathan was also one of five, | 当我发现乔纳森也是五个兄弟姐妹 |
[08:30] | it was… b’shert. | 感觉就是…命中注定 |
[08:33] | “Meant to be.” | “天意” |
[08:35] | In Yiddish. | 犹太语 |
[08:36] | I had my first miscarriage | 我们结婚六个月后 |
[08:38] | about six months after we were married. | 我经历了第一次流产 |
[08:40] | Then it was pretty much one a year | 然后差不多一年一次 |
[08:42] | until we made it to the second trimester, | 直到上次怀到孕中期 |
[08:44] | and I had the abruption and lost the baby. | 然后胎盘早剥 我失去了孩子 |
[08:48] | And then it got worse. | 接着发生了更糟糕的事 |
[08:50] | Jonathan was diagnosed with malignant mesothelioma. | 乔纳森被诊断出恶性间皮瘤 |
[08:53] | And before he did chemo, we froze his sperm. | 他在进行化疗之前 我们冷冻了他的精子 |
[08:56] | When Jonathan passed away, | 乔纳森去世后 |
[08:57] | I couldn’t imagine being a parent without him. | 我无法想象没有他独自当妈妈的情景 |
[09:02] | But then I heard about Dr. Montgomery’s clinical trial | 然后我听说了蒙特玛丽医生的临床试验 |
[09:05] | and I realized that | 我意识到 |
[09:07] | I could be the mom I was meant to be… | 我也许还可以当命中注定的母亲… |
[09:10] | and maybe even bring my and Jonathan’s baby | 或许一个人把我和乔纳森的孩子 |
[09:12] | into the world myself. | 带到这个世界上来 |
[09:15] | Tovah is the last patient in my trial, | 托娃是我临床试验的最后一位患者 |
[09:17] | and her family’s here in Seattle, | 她的家人已经到了西雅图 |
[09:19] | so she has a solid support system. | 所以她有一个坚实的后盾 |
[09:21] | If all goes well, I will have met my criteria | 如果一切进展顺利 我就可以达到标准 |
[09:23] | to publish my first round of patient results, | 发表第一轮病人结果 |
[09:26] | which means we’re that much closer | 这意味着我们离改变 |
[09:27] | to changing fertility all over the world. | 全世界的生育问题更近了 |
[09:31] | And one lucky resident will be credited | 她在发表论文时会感谢一名 |
[09:33] | when she publishes. | 幸运的住院医生 |
[09:36] | Dr. Schmitt, you’ll be scrubbing in to assist me today. | 施密特医生 你今天协助我作手术 |
[09:38] | Good. Dr. Schmitt, start your pre-op. | 好 施密特医生 开始你的术前准备 |
[09:40] | Everyone else, let’s file out. | 其他人 我们出去 |
[09:45] | Hi, hi, uh, Dr. Montgomery. | 蒙特玛丽医生 |
[09:47] | Are you an OB resident? | 你是产科住院医生吗 |
[09:49] | Yes! Dr. Wilson. | 是的 威尔逊医生 |
[09:50] | Great! Can you get me some coffee? | 很好 可以给我去买杯咖啡吗 |
[09:52] | Black and sweet. | 黑咖啡加糖 |
[09:58] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[09:59] | Rashida, a donor kidney has been found, | 拉希达 我已经找到了一颗捐赠的肾脏 |
[10:01] | and it’s on its way here to Grey-Sloan for you. | 现在正在运往格蕾-斯隆医院的途中 |
[10:06] | Did y’all hear that? | 你们都听到了吗 |
[10:08] | Dr. Ndugu got it done. | 恩都古医生做到了 |
[10:10] | Say hi, Dr. Ndugu! | 恩都古医生 打个招呼 |
[10:13] | Hey, followers! | 嗨 粉丝们 |
[10:15] | Forget it, y’all. | 别花痴了 |
[10:16] | He’s married. Bye! | 他结婚了 再见 |
[10:20] | Is this really happening? | 这是真的吗 |
[10:22] | It’s really happening. | 真的 |
[10:25] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[10:27] | I want to thank the donor. I want to thank their family. | 我想感谢捐赠者 我想感谢他家人 |
[10:30] | You can thank them by getting well and living your best life. | 你康复了 好好活着 就是对他们最大的感谢 |
[10:35] | Who’s doing the transplant? | 谁来做移植手术 |
[10:37] | I am still confirming that. | 我还在确认 |
[10:39] | But I’ll be back soon, alright? | 但我很快就会回来 好吗 |
[10:52] | – Oh, you’re back. – Yes. | -你回来了 -是啊 |
[10:53] | Good, good. You know what? I have so many ideas, you know? | 好 好 你知道吗 我有很多主意 |
[10:56] | Ideas? | 主意 |
[10:57] | Yeah, ideas, thoughts, proposals. | 对 主意 想法 提议 |
[10:59] | You and I are gonna update this teaching program together. | 我们一起提升这个教学项目 |
[11:02] | Okay. Well, we should talk, because — | 好啊 我们确实该讨论 因为 |
[11:04] | Oh, and not just grand rounds. | 不只是大查房 |
[11:06] | I think we should bring in visiting surgeons each week. | 我觉得我们应该每周邀请外科医生来访问 |
[11:09] | And, also, we should start | 而且我们要重新开始 |
[11:09] | video-recording the surgeries again. | 通过视频的形式记录手术过程 |
[11:11] | I mean, it’s the best way to learn. | 这是最好的学习方式 |
[11:13] | They — They can see what went wrong | 他们 他们可以看到哪里出错了 |
[11:14] | and how the team adapted. | 以及该医疗团队如何调整 |
[11:17] | – Well, what do you think? – I… | -你觉得怎么样 -我… |
[11:19] | It’s a great idea. | 很棒的想法 |
[11:23] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来吧 |
[11:25] | – Hi. Hey, Dr. Grey. – Hi, Dr. Grey. | -你好 格蕾医生 -你好 格蕾医生 |
[11:26] | – Welcome back, Dr. Grey. – Missed you. | -欢迎回来 格蕾医生 -想你 |
[11:30] | Hunt. My man. | 亨特 我要找的人 |
[11:32] | You are a general surgeon. | 你是普外医生 |
[11:35] | And you’re skilled. | 技术精湛 |
[11:36] | And you might be head of trauma, | 你可能会成为创伤科主任 |
[11:37] | but don’t you ever think to yourself like, | 但是你有没有想过 |
[11:39] | “Man, it sure would be cool to not just do trauma”? | “如果能做创伤以外的手术肯定很酷” |
[11:43] | You sound like a person who’s about to ask for a favor. | 听你说话的口气是想找人帮忙了 |
[11:47] | I need you to do a kidney transplant. | 我想要你做一台肾脏移植手术 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[11:50] | Webber’s got grand rounds, and — and Grey’s got a surgery. | 韦伯要复杂大查房 格蕾有手术 |
[11:52] | And I-I definitely can’t ask Bailey. | 我 我肯定不能问贝利 |
[11:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:57] | Well, because Bailey thought there was no way | 因为贝利认为我的病人 |
[11:59] | to get my patient on the transplant list, and I… | 肯定没法进移植名单 我… |
[12:03] | came up with a way. | 想出了一个办法 |
[12:05] | Would I be committing some kind of a crime | 如果我帮忙的话 |
[12:07] | if I did this favor? | 会犯罪吗 |
[12:08] | No, no. Definitely not. | 当然不会 |
[12:09] | But I will owe you one. | 而且我会欠你一个人情 |
[12:10] | – Okay. – Alright. | -好吧 -好的 |
[12:12] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[12:15] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[12:16] | 16-year-old female. | 16岁女性 |
[12:17] | Hemodynamically normal. | 血压正常 |
[12:18] | Hydrostatic pelvic injury. | 流体静压骨盆受伤 |
[12:20] | Water plowed up and cut through her entire pelvic region. | 水冲过来 击中她的骨盆区 |
[12:22] | What? How? | 什么 怎么发生的 |
[12:23] | She fell off a Jet Ski. Or was blasted off. | 她从水上摩托上掉下来 也许是射下来的 |
[12:26] | Apparently, it’s all over the Internet. | 很明显 网上到处都在放 |
[12:28] | No! | 不会吧 |
[12:29] | That video was for real? | 那个视频是真的吗 |
[12:37] | Tovah, eyes on me. | 托娃 看着我 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:41] | We have you, okay? | 我们会照顾你 好吗 |
[12:42] | And the uterus? | 子宫呢 |
[12:44] | It’s being prepped as we speak. | 正在准备 |
[12:45] | I hope it works. | 希望有效 |
[12:46] | I’m going to do my absolute best. | 我绝对会尽我所能 |
[12:48] | And remember that whatever happens is, um… | 记住 无论发生什么 都是… |
[12:51] | – B’shert. – B’shert. | -命中注定 -命中注定 |
[12:58] | I heard there were sex parties. | 我听说有性爱派对 |
[13:00] | Greys, Shepherds, Yangs — all of ’em. | 格蕾夫妇 谢博德夫妇 杨夫妇全都去了 |
[13:03] | And they survived a plane crash together. | 他们一起在飞机失事中幸存下来 |
[13:04] | What does that have to do with Dr. Montgomery? | 这与蒙特玛丽医生有什么关系吗 |
[13:06] | Pretty sure she was on the plane. | 她一定在那架飞机上 |
[13:07] | She wasn’t. It was the Seattle Grace Six. | 她不在 那是西雅图圣恩医院六人行 |
[13:10] | Or Five. Definitely not Seven. | 或五人行 绝对不是七人行 |
[13:11] | – No… – Groundbreaking surgery | -不是… -开创性的手术 |
[13:13] | happening below us right now, so shut up! | 马上就要在我们下面开始了 所以闭嘴吧 |
[13:26] | Grand rounds on its feet means | 脚踏实地的大查房意味着 |
[13:28] | that you will be asked questions during surgeries. | 手术期间会问你们问题 |
[13:31] | All of you. | 所有人都会 |
[13:33] | So maybe you want to put away the chips. | 所以你们也许想放下薯片 |
[13:38] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:38] | Ready. Scalpel. | 准备好了 手术刀 |
[13:42] | Why is the uterine transplant removed | 为什么子宫移植要等 |
[13:44] | after one or two healthy babies are born? | 一或二个健康婴儿出生后再进行 |
[13:50] | Okay, if I don’t get an answer in five seconds, | 好吧 如果5秒内听不到答案 |
[13:51] | I’m clearing the gallery. | 我就清空观摩室 |
[13:54] | You want to limit the immunosuppressive drugs on the patient. | 你想让病人少服用免疫抑制药物 |
[13:56] | Okay, Dr. Schmitt, is she right? | 好吧 施密特医生 她说得对吗 |
[13:58] | She is. | 她是对的 |
[13:59] | I swear, my 8-year-old listens better than some of these guys. | 我发誓 我八岁的孩子都比这些人听得更认真 |
[14:02] | You asked me for an OR. | 你找我要间手术室 |
[14:03] | I didn’t tell you it wouldn’t come with a price. | 我并没说这没有代价 |
[14:06] | Now, who can tell me | 现在 谁能告诉我 |
[14:07] | where the uterine arteries are branched from? | 子宫动脉是从哪条动脉分出的 |
[14:14] | Hello, Lily. I’m Dr. Hayes. | 你好 莉莉 我是海斯医生 |
[14:15] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:18] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | There we go. | 吐吧 |
[14:21] | I feel like that. | 我感觉想吐 |
[14:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:24] | Don’t be. I’m used to it. | 不必 我习惯了 |
[14:25] | I’ve developed reflexes like a cat. | 我的反应已变得像猫一样敏捷 |
[14:28] | I’m seeing free fluid in the abdomen. | 我看到腹部有游离液体 |
[14:29] | Pressure looks stable. | 血压看起来很稳定 |
[14:31] | Lily, we need to get you upstairs for a CT scan. | 莉莉 我们需要送你去楼上做CT扫描 |
[14:33] | Are your parents here? | 你父母来了吗 |
[14:35] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[14:37] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:38] | I-I didn’t even realize she slipped off the back. | 我甚至没意识到她从后面滑下去了 |
[14:39] | – Is she okay? – Hey, are you a friend? | -她还好吗 -你是她朋友吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah. I’m — I’m — I’m Micah. | 是的 我…我…我叫麦卡 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Micah, uh, we’re going to take care of her, | 麦卡 我们会照顾她的 |
[14:46] | but Lily has had the equivalent of a fire hose | 但莉莉就好比被一根消防水管 |
[14:50] | blasted up her undercarriage, | 爆掉了她的底盘 |
[14:52] | so we need to get ahold of her parents right away. | 所以我们需要马上跟她父母联系 |
[14:54] | I need you to call them | 我需要你给他们打电话 |
[14:55] | – and tell them to get down here right now. – No! | -让他们马上来这里 -不要 |
[14:56] | She hates them, like, really hates them. | 她讨厌他们 非常讨厌 |
[14:58] | And, um…they don’t know she was meeting me IRL. | 他们不知道她在现实生活中和我见面 |
[15:01] | Understood. I still need you to call them — IRL. | 明白 我还是需要你在现实生活中给他们打电话 |
[15:04] | No! | 不要 |
[15:05] | Lily, your parents are going to be worried sick about you. | 莉莉 你父母会很担心你 |
[15:07] | Not if they don’t know. | 如果他们不知道就不会 |
[15:08] | You’re 16 years old. We have to call your parents. | 你才16岁 我们必须给你父母打电话 |
[15:11] | Am I dying? | 我要死了吗 |
[15:12] | – No. – Then I’m not calling them. | -不是 -那我就不给他们打电话 |
[15:21] | What is the benefit of using | 与活体子宫相比 |
[15:22] | a deceased donor uterus versus a live one? | 使用已故者的供体子宫有什么好处 |
[15:26] | The larger vessels of the cadaver | 尸体上有更大的血管 |
[15:27] | can be used for the anastomoses, | 可以用于血管吻合 |
[15:29] | simplifying the procedure. | 简化了手术过程 |
[15:30] | Is he allowed to answer? | 他允许回答吗 |
[15:31] | No. | 不允许 |
[15:33] | I’ve never done one of these either. | 我也从没做过这些 |
[15:35] | Good dissection here. | 剥离的很好 |
[15:37] | Ready for the uterus. | 已准备好植入子宫 |
[15:46] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[15:47] | – Shh! – You shush! | -别说话 -你们才别说话 |
[15:51] | Dr. Schmitt, can you point out the uterine artery and vein? | 施密特医生 你能指出子宫动脉和静脉吗 |
[16:07] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[16:09] | Noah, this is Owen Hunt again. | 诺亚 又是我 欧文·亨特 |
[16:11] | I’ve left you a few messages. | 我给你留了几条信息 |
[16:12] | Can you please call me back? Thank you. | 你能回我电话吗 谢谢 |
[16:17] | Well…crap. | 糟糕了 |
[16:23] | You heard that, too, right? | 你也听到了 对吗 |
[16:24] | Air-conditioning system is overworked. | 空调系统超负荷运转 |
[16:27] | A bit like the rest of us, Chief, you know? | 和我们其他人一样 主任 |
[16:33] | Jet Skis. | 水上摩托 |
[16:34] | Basically just motorcycles on water. | 基本上就是水上的摩托车 |
[16:36] | Nothing good ever comes out of them. | 那种东西从来就没什么好事 |
[16:38] | Except fun. | 除了很有趣 |
[16:39] | Is it just me or are all teenagers | 是我不正常 还是所有青少年 |
[16:40] | losing their minds right now? | 现在都失去理智了 |
[16:42] | Teenagers don’t have minds to lose. | 青少年没有理智可以失去 |
[16:44] | Micah? | 麦卡 |
[16:46] | Micah? | 麦卡 |
[16:47] | He’s in the waiting room, Lily. | 他在等待区 莉莉 |
[16:48] | Just try and hold still, okay? | 试着不要动 好吗 |
[16:50] | You know, I have OCD. | 知道吗 我有强迫症 |
[16:52] | I don’t like germs. | 我不喜欢细菌 |
[16:53] | I don’t like disorder. | 不喜欢混乱 |
[16:55] | This world is full of both of them. | 这个世界充满了上述两者 |
[16:57] | I wish I could lock my kids in the house, | 真希望能把我的孩子都关在家里 |
[17:00] | away from all of it. | 远离这一切 |
[17:03] | But if you lock your kids up too tight, | 但假如你把孩子关得太紧 |
[17:05] | you run the risk of locking up their minds. | 又有禁锢他们头脑的风险 |
[17:08] | Their wildly immature, | 他们那极不成熟 |
[17:11] | under-developed, overly hormonal minds. | 发育不全 荷尔蒙过量的头脑 |
[17:17] | You know, we’ve all been through a trauma | 这一年半 我们都经历了 |
[17:18] | this past year and a half, | 巨大创伤 |
[17:21] | but the kids — | 但孩子们 |
[17:22] | they don’t even know how to ask for help. | 他们甚至不知道如何寻求帮助 |
[17:24] | So they blast off on Jet Skis | 所以他们去坐水上摩托 |
[17:26] | with “Friends” they met on the Internet. | 和网上遇到的”朋友”一起 |
[17:30] | She’s got free air. | 她体内有游离气体 |
[17:31] | I suspect her rectum is perforated. | 我怀疑她直肠穿孔了 |
[17:33] | Let’s book her for an ex-lap immediately. | 我们马上为她预定开腹探查术 |
[17:42] | Optimum temperature in the OR, Schmitt? | 手术室最佳温度 施密特 |
[17:44] | Between 68 and 75 degrees? | 20至24摄氏度之间 |
[17:46] | Correct. But it’s really the surgeon’s personal preference. | 正确 但其实是看外科医生的喜好 |
[17:49] | Oh, good. Then can we prefer that we turn it down in here? | 很好 那我们能把温度调低点吗 |
[17:52] | 66 degrees, please. | 请调到19摄氏度 |
[17:55] | The AC is out. | 空调坏了 |
[17:57] | The whole hospital is down. | 全医院都用不了 |
[17:58] | I need to start transferring surgeries. | 我需要开始转移手术 |
[18:01] | Tseng, Ortiz, Chee, you’ll help. | 曾 奥提兹 齐你们来帮忙 |
[18:03] | How long will it take you to close Tovah? | 你要多久才能缝合托娃 |
[18:05] | I’m halfway through a complex | 我正在做一个极其复杂 |
[18:06] | end-to-side vascular anastomosis, Richard. | 端侧血管吻合术 理查德 |
[18:09] | I can handle a little heat. | 这点热我能忍 |
[18:10] | The HVAC system | 空气调节系统 |
[18:11] | controls the air filtration in the hospital. | 控制着医院的空气过滤 |
[18:13] | You’ll need to close her as soon as possible | 你需要尽快给她缝合 |
[18:14] | to prevent infection. | 以避免感染 |
[18:16] | I’m not stopping Tovah’s transplant. | 我不会停止托娃的移植手术 |
[18:17] | She’s been waiting months for this. | 她为这个手术等几个月了 |
[18:19] | Then find a way to double your speed. | 那就想办法加快手术速度 |
[18:20] | Find me a set of hands who’s experienced in | 给我找几位 |
[18:22] | microvascular anastomosis of the abdomen. | 在腹部微血管吻合术方面经验丰富的人 |
[18:25] | Get me Meredith Grey. | 帮我找梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[18:33] | Get all available staff to put portable AC units and fans | 让所有空闲员工把便携式空调和风扇 |
[18:35] | in the ICU and close any open window. | 搬去重症监护室 并关闭所有窗户 |
[18:38] | It’s cooler in here than it is out there. | 室内比室外凉快 |
[18:40] | For now. | 目前如此 |
[18:41] | – What’s going on? – The HVAC’s out. | -出什么事了 -空气调节系统坏了 |
[18:43] | All surgeries are canceled or postponed. | 取消或延迟所有手术 |
[18:44] | We need to divert trauma. | 我们需要转移患者 |
[18:46] | I have a kidney transplant. It’s already en route. | 我有一台肾脏移植手术 供体肾脏已在路上了 |
[18:47] | Tell them to call the next person on the list. | 告诉他们给名单上下一个人打电话 |
[18:50] | Our patient is down to her last access point for dialysis. | 我们的病人刚拔下最后一个透析输液口 |
[18:52] | She’s at severe risk for bacteremia or sepsis. | 她有极大菌血症或脓毒症的风险 |
[18:55] | I just got approval from the transplant board | 我刚获得器官移植委员会批准 |
[18:56] | to list her with medically urgent status. | 将她列为病危状态 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry, Winston. | 对不起 温斯顿 |
[18:59] | There is a protocol | 有一套规程 |
[19:00] | for when and if the hospital HVAC blows out. | 详述医院空气调节系统坏掉时的应对 |
[19:04] | I just never thought we’d have to use it. | 我从未想过我们不得不使用它 |
[19:06] | Nurse Kruger to the OR. Nurse Kruger to the OR. | 克鲁格护士到手术室 克鲁格护士到手术室 |
[19:08] | She can’t wait for the next one. | 她没法等到下一次 |
[19:10] | She’s getting sicker every day | 她每天都病得越来越重 |
[19:11] | because I made the decision not to put in a permanent port. | 因为我决定不放置永久性通路 |
[19:13] | – Why? – It’s complicated. | -为什么 -一言难尽 |
[19:14] | But she needs this kidney. | 但她需要这颗肾脏 |
[19:15] | She needs it, and I need her to get it. | 她需要这颗肾脏 我也需要她移植成功 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[19:19] | – Where are you going? – I’m gonna save your kidney. | -你要去哪 -我要去拯救你的肾脏 |
[19:26] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[19:27] | Dr. Montgomery. Congratulations. Uterine transplant. | 蒙特玛丽医生 恭喜你的子宫移植手术 |
[19:31] | Congratulations to you, too. Abdominal-wall transplant. | 也恭喜你的腹壁移植手术 |
[19:35] | Dr. Grey also assisted on | 格蕾医生还协助了一台 |
[19:36] | an abdominal-wall transplant that included the penis. | 包含阴茎的腹壁移植手术 |
[19:39] | Yes, I read about that one, too. | 没错 我也读到过 |
[19:41] | She won a Catherine Fox award, | 她赢得过凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[19:43] | performed several ALPPS procedures, | 做过多台ALPPS手术 |
[19:44] | and built mini-livers in the lab. | 还在实验室培养迷你肝脏 |
[19:46] | Yes, Helm, we got it. Thank you so much. | 行了赫尔姆 我们都知道 谢谢你 |
[19:50] | Have you prepared the external iliac on my side? | 你处理好我这一边的骼外动脉了吗 |
[19:52] | I have. 8-0 Prolene. | 我处理好了 8-0血管缝线 |
[19:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:00] | Okay, so, I closed us to trauma. | 我们现在停止接收外伤病人 |
[20:02] | I diverted the rigs to Seattle Pres. | 我让救护车都去西雅图长老会医院 |
[20:04] | Should we let the walk-ins know about the situation? | 我们要把情况告诉门诊病人吗 |
[20:06] | What do you mean “Outsourced”? | 什么叫把服务外包了 |
[20:08] | You manage the facilities. Uh — | 你是管理设备的人 |
[20:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:12] | Apparently, our specialized industrial HVAC company | 显然我们专业的工业空气调节系统公司 |
[20:15] | is overwhelmed with calls from all over the city. | 因为全城的故障电话而不堪重负 |
[20:17] | You canceled my double-knee replacement? | 你把我的双膝置换手术取消了吗 |
[20:18] | It’s 87 degrees in OR 3. | 三号手术室里30摄氏度 |
[20:20] | Well, it was hotter in Iraq. Honestly, this is balmy. | 伊拉克更热 说实话这个温度不算什么 |
[20:22] | Yes, I’m still holding. | 我还在线 |
[20:24] | I should go check on Scout. | 我应该去看看斯考特 |
[20:25] | Oh, I was just in the daycare. | 我刚去了日托所 |
[20:26] | Everyone’s good. They’ve got a snow-cone guy. | 大家都没事 有人在提供甜筒 |
[20:28] | Hopped up on sugar, but good. | 虽然他们糖分摄入过多了 但都没事 |
[20:30] | I’m more worried about the babies in the NICU. | 我更担心新生儿重症监护室的婴儿 |
[20:32] | Immunocompromised and unable to regulate their temperature? | 免疫功能低下 而且他们无法自主调节体温 |
[20:34] | Yeah, should we consider transferring them? | 我们要考虑为他们转院吗 |
[20:38] | No ETA for our HVAC team. | 维修空气调节系统的人不知道什么时候能来 |
[20:41] | I could take a look. | 我可以试着修修看 |
[20:42] | – Where is it? – The HVAC? | -设备在哪 -空气调节系统吗 |
[20:44] | I’m good at fixing things. | 我很擅长修东西 |
[20:46] | I-I can assist. | 我可以帮忙 |
[20:48] | I just installed a window unit this morning. | 我今天早上刚安装了一个空调窗机 |
[20:54] | – Wow. That’s it? – Yep. | -就这辆车吗 -没错 |
[20:56] | You’re gonna do my surgery on a Mack Truck? | 你要在卡车上替我做手术吗 |
[20:58] | It’s not a truck. Or it is, | 这不是一辆卡车 其实也是 |
[21:00] | but it’s also a fully operational OR. | 但它还是一间功能齐全的手术室 |
[21:01] | It was designed for emergency surgeries in the field. | 它是用来在野外做紧急手术的卡车 |
[21:04] | It’s incredible. | 这太棒了 |
[21:04] | I gotta warn you guys — it’s chilly in here. | 我必须要提醒你们 里面很冷 |
[21:06] | Do you guys have jackets? | 你们有外套吗 |
[21:08] | Ooh! Is he single? | 他单身吗 |
[21:09] | Can I post live? | 我可以放在直播上吗 |
[21:10] | No and no. | 不单身 不能直播 |
[21:12] | – Thanks for coming. – Hey… | -谢谢你赶过来 -不客气 |
[21:14] | But if the fire chief asks, | 但如果消防局长问起来 |
[21:15] | I did not drive this here. | 这辆车不是我开的 |
[21:16] | And if your wife asks, same. | 如果你妻子问的话 我们也不会说 |
[21:19] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[21:19] | The way I see it, we’re in a Grey-Sloan annex. | 在我看来 我们现在身处格蕾-斯隆医院的附楼 |
[21:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:31] | Shepherd. | 谢博德 |
[21:32] | Dr. Bartley, hey! | 巴特利医生 你好 |
[21:34] | I am so sorry that I missed our call earlier. | 抱歉我错过了你之前的电话 |
[21:37] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[21:38] | I had a complication in the OR, | 手术室里出现了并发症 |
[21:40] | and it took longer than I expected. | 手术时间比我预想的要长 |
[21:41] | Your head. You hurt? | 你的头怎么了 你头痛吗 |
[21:43] | Oh, no. I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[21:45] | Just incredibly hot. | 只是太热了 |
[21:47] | Uh, historic Seattle heat wave. | 历史上西雅图最高气温 |
[21:50] | Even the hospital is not as cool as it should be. | 就连医院里的温度都降不下来 |
[21:52] | Got it. I got the MRI scans on the latest mice group. | 我懂了 我拿到了最新一组老鼠的核磁共振了 |
[21:55] | – And? – 74% showed that the transplanted cells are functional. | -怎么样 -74%的老鼠都显示移植细胞正常 |
[21:59] | Oh, my God! That’s fantastic news. | 天啊 这是太好的消息了 |
[22:01] | Meh. I see it as a need for 26% improvement. | 一般 我看起来还需要26%的进步 |
[22:04] | I want to start another group next week. | 我想下周重新开始一组实验 |
[22:05] | Can you get up here by then, do some trouble-shooting with me? | 你能飞过来吗 和我一起解决问题 |
[22:08] | – I would be thrilled. Absolutely, yeah. – Thanks. | -我很乐意 当然了 -谢谢 |
[22:11] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:16] | You’re in Lake Superior in late fall, | 你现在身处的苏必利尔湖的深秋 |
[22:19] | right before it freezes over. | 湖面结冰之前的季节 |
[22:21] | No wetsuit, no sunshine. | 没有穿泳衣 没有太阳 |
[22:23] | It’s the type of cold that makes your fingers ache | 这种寒冷让你的手指都疼痛 |
[22:27] | and your eyelashes frost. | 睫毛都结霜 |
[22:28] | Your whole body chatters, not just your teeth. | 你全身都在颤抖 不仅仅是你的牙齿 |
[22:36] | Are you trying to | 你是在试着 |
[22:37] | guide-meditate me into feeling cool? | 引导我冥想 感受凉意吗 |
[22:39] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[22:40] | I mean, it didn’t not work. | 不算完全没用 |
[22:44] | See you next week, Shepherd. | 下周见 谢泼德 |
[22:49] | Doppler. | 多普勒超声 |
[22:52] | So, what’s next, Dr. Grey? | 下一步计划是什么 格蕾医生 |
[22:54] | Uh, just finishing up this last stitch here. | 我在缝最后一针 |
[22:57] | No, I meant for you. | 我是说你的个人计划 |
[22:58] | I will win the Fox award this year for uterine transplants, | 今年我会凭借子宫移植获得福克斯奖 |
[23:01] | but what will earn you second place? | 但你用什么来赢得第二名呢 |
[23:03] | To be honest, I could give you a run for first | 说实话 我可以让你试试夺奖 |
[23:05] | if I could get my logistics and responsibilities here sorted. | 如果我能把这里的事情的整理好 |
[23:08] | Have to have some difficult conversations. | 但不得不进行些艰难的对话 |
[23:11] | Richard. | 理查德医生吧 |
[23:13] | – I’m not hearing a signal. – What do you mean? | -我听不到信号了 -什么意思 |
[23:14] | I don’t hear anything on the Doppler. | 多普勒超声没有信号了 |
[23:16] | Anastomosis looks perfect. | 吻合术看起来没有问题 |
[23:17] | Damn it. There must be a clot in the vessel. | 该死 一定是血管里有个血块 |
[23:19] | Okay, we’ll have to reopen the anastomosis. | 我们要重新打开吻合口 |
[23:21] | You just finished. | 你刚缝完啊 |
[23:21] | Well, it’s all for nothing if we don’t get proper blood flow. | 如果不能恢复正常血供的话 一切都功亏一篑 |
[23:24] | Let’s re-open the anastomosis. Now, Schmitt. | 我们现在就要重新打开吻合口 施密特 |
[23:34] | This is… not a window unit. | 这不是一个空调窗机 |
[23:38] | Nope. | 的确不是 |
[23:40] | NICU babies. | 为了新生儿重症监护室的婴儿 |
[23:44] | Let’s give it a try, then. | 那我们就试试吧 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:47] | Hey, I’m — I’m — I’m sorry about you and Amelia. | 你和艾米莉娅的事 我很遗憾 |
[23:53] | Well, I’m sorry I didn’t make it to the wedding. | 我很抱歉没能赶去你的婚礼 |
[23:55] | Oh, please. It was impromptu. | 没事的 那是临时起意的 |
[23:56] | I mean, 20 years in the making, but impromptu. | 准备了二十年 但最后还是临时起意的 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[24:01] | What is it, like, 120 up here? | 这上面有48摄氏度吧 |
[24:03] | You know, my body adjusted to extreme heat in Iraq. | 我的身体已经适应了伊拉克的极限高温 |
[24:05] | I’m not even sweating. | 我都没有出汗 |
[24:07] | That sounds more like dehydration. | 听上去更像是脱水 |
[24:15] | So, what’s the plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[24:18] | Still coming up with one. | 我还在想 |
[24:24] | – How about that? – Careful. | -修一下这里怎么样 -当心 |
[24:28] | Uh, lap pads for Lily and my face. | 莉莉和我的脸都需要纱布 |
[24:33] | Catheter. | 导管 |
[24:35] | I take it this isn’t typical summer weather in Seattle? | 西雅图的夏天一般不会这么热吧 |
[24:37] | You didn’t live here last summer? | 去年夏天你没住在这里吗 |
[24:38] | I don’t remember seasons during the pandemic. | 疫情期间我已经分不清季节了 |
[24:42] | What is it about closing the ORs | 不是要你们关停手术吗 |
[24:44] | that is so difficult to understand? | 这么难理解吗 |
[24:46] | This patient should have been transferred! | 这个病人应该转院的 |
[24:47] | And I chose not to do that. | 我选择不这么做 |
[24:49] | My patient, my call. | 我的病人我负责 |
[24:50] | You’re working with bowel. The risk of infection — | 你在做肠道手术 感染的风险 |
[24:53] | Did not outweigh the need | 感染风险比不上 |
[24:54] | for my patient to receive immediate surgical care. | 我的病人当下需要的手术治疗 |
[24:56] | And the longer you stand there arguing with me about it, | 你越是站在这里和我吵架 |
[24:59] | the longer it’s gonna take to get what you want, | 达成你愿望的时间就要更长 |
[25:01] | which is no operating in this OR. | 也就是不在手术室里开刀 |
[25:04] | Have anything else to say about it? | 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[25:11] | Didn’t think that would work. | 没想到居然对他有用 |
[25:12] | It works on my two teenage boys every day. | 我每天都要和我的两个青春期儿子这么讲话 |
[25:14] | 3-0 Vicryl. | 3-0手术缝线 |
[25:19] | Okay, we’ve got good inflow. | 血流供入正常 |
[25:21] | Heparinized saline. | 肝素化盐水 |
[25:23] | Won’t the graft die if this doesn’t work? | 不成功的话 移植器官就会死亡吧 |
[25:24] | Not if Dr. Montgomery can dissolve or dislodge the clot. | 除非蒙特玛丽医生能溶解或移除血块 |
[25:30] | Still no flow. | 还是没有血流 |
[25:31] | – We should use a Fogarty. – Fogarty Catheter. | -我们应该用球囊导管 -球囊导管 |
[25:39] | Inflate the cuff slowly. | 慢慢给导管边充气 |
[25:42] | Pull back gently. | 慢慢往后拉 |
[25:49] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[25:49] | Well done, team! | 大家干得不错 |
[25:52] | You okay, Schmitt? | 你还好吗 施密特 |
[25:53] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[25:54] | I actually enjoy a shvitz. | 我其实很喜欢这种大汗淋漓的感觉 |
[25:57] | “Sweat” In Yiddish. | 出汗的犹太语 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:03] | Feels like old times — you manning the anesthesia. | 就好像回到你当麻醉师的时候了 |
[26:06] | Don’t get used to it. | 别对此习以为常 |
[26:07] | Warren, I can’t thank you enough. | 沃伦 非常感谢你 |
[26:09] | I’m just happy that somebody’s using this thing. | 我只是很高兴有人还能用它 |
[26:10] | Well, why’d it get benched? | 为什么闲置着呢 |
[26:11] | There was an incident with my, um — | 因为有一起事故 |
[26:14] | with a junkie with a gun. | 有个拿着枪的瘾君子 |
[26:15] | And the department didn’t love that there was | 有关部门不希望我们变成 |
[26:17] | a traveling target for drug addicts | 绝望的瘾君子们 |
[26:18] | who were desperate enough to hijack us for fentanyl. | 抢劫芬太尼的活靶子 |
[26:20] | Fair, but there must be a solution. | 好吧 但总有办法吧 |
[26:22] | Trust me, I pled my case, but, you know, no dice. | 相信我 我申诉过 但一点用都没有 |
[26:25] | Now it’s just a very expensive piece of machinery | 现在这车就成了放在消防站的 |
[26:27] | that sits out back of the firehouse, | 一件昂贵的摆设 |
[26:29] | waiting for the day when someone will let me dust it off. | 等着有一天谁能让它重见天日 |
[26:31] | Or some stubborn surgeon asks you to borrow it. | 或者是某个顽固的医生借走它 |
[26:35] | And Grey-Sloan paid for it, alright? | 格蕾-斯隆医院买单 对吧 |
[26:36] | Grey-Sloan can decide what to do with it. | 格蕾-斯隆医院能决定怎么处置它 |
[26:38] | Plus, you know, no one ever | 更何况 从来没有人 |
[26:39] | accused us of being rule followers. | 说我们守规矩 |
[26:41] | Well, I generally am a rule follower, | 我通常还是守规矩的 |
[26:43] | unless the rules mean | 除非是我的病人 |
[26:44] | my patient can’t get the kidney she deserves. | 做不了肾脏移植手术 |
[26:47] | Wait, wait, wait. Is this an illegal kidney transplant? | 等等 这次肾脏移植手术不合规吗 |
[26:49] | Okay, d-does my wife know that I’m here? | 我妻子知道我在这里吗 |
[26:51] | No, but she’s the one who told me | 不知道 但是她让我 |
[26:52] | to fight the broken system. | 打破体制的束缚 |
[26:54] | By breaking the rules? | 不守规矩吗 |
[26:56] | – No. – Yeah, I didn’t think so. | -没有 -是啊 我就说嘛 |
[26:58] | Anyway, no, I didn’t steal a kidney. | 反正这肾不是我偷来的 |
[27:00] | And even if we had, it wouldn’t matter now, | 就算是偷的也不要紧了 |
[27:02] | because there’s urine in the Foley. | 因为已经有尿液流出了 |
[27:05] | Rashida now has a functioning kidney. | 拉希达现在有健康的肾了 |
[27:13] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[27:17] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[27:21] | Sorry. I’m…hot… | 抱歉 我热疯了 |
[27:25] | and I just wanted to… fix something. | 我只是想…修好些东西 |
[27:30] | I just wanted to fix something! | 我只是想修好些东西 |
[27:33] | Some things are harder to fix than others. | 有些事就是很难修复 |
[27:36] | I’m in love with her. I’m in love with her | 我爱她 我爱她 |
[27:37] | and I don’t even think she even thinks about me. | 但我觉得她都不会想到我 |
[27:39] | She’s planning trips without me. | 她在计划没有我的旅行 |
[27:42] | She’s — She thinks I’m old-fashioned. | 她觉得我太老土了 |
[27:45] | She… | 她 |
[27:46] | I mean, I don’t even know. | 简直不可理喻 |
[27:46] | She thinks I’m trying to control her | 她觉得我想控制她 |
[27:48] | because I want some — some commitment from her? | 因为我想让她对我承诺 |
[27:50] | I mean, I don’t get it. | 我真的不懂 |
[27:52] | I-I don’t get it! | 真的搞不懂 |
[27:57] | This is not what I wanted for my kid. | 我不想让我的孩子经历这些 |
[28:00] | This is — This is — This is what I had! | 这是我经历过的破事 |
[28:02] | This is not what I want for Scout. | 我不希望斯考特也经历 |
[28:04] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过这种事 |
[28:06] | For whatever it’s worth, I have been right where you are. | 无论如何 我经历过你现在的处境 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry. I’m just really hot. | 抱歉 我热得失去理智了 |
[28:16] | I made people put on hats. | 我让大家戴帽子 |
[28:19] | For fun on the hottest day of the year. | 为了好玩 还在全年最热的这天 |
[28:25] | Yeah, you want to do fun today… | 要是你今天想找乐子 |
[28:29] | think cool. | 心静自然凉 |
[28:37] | Zander, they’re coming. | 赞德尔 他们来了 |
[28:39] | So, what happened? | 所以呢 发生什么了 |
[28:47] | Did they have it out in the OR? | 她们在手术室里决斗了吗 |
[28:48] | No, but there was tension. | 没有 但是气氛还是很紧张 |
[28:50] | There was definitely tension. | 确实紧张 |
[28:51] | We can hear you. | 我们听到了 |
[28:59] | – Stairs. – Yes! | -走楼梯 -好 |
[29:02] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[29:33] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[29:37] | …coming back here… | 回到这里 |
[29:41] | …to Seattle, to Grey-Sloan, | 回到西雅图 回到格蕾-斯隆医院 |
[29:42] | that, uh, he’d be here, | 他会在这里 |
[29:46] | that I would be able to feel that he was still here… | 能让我感觉他还在这 |
[29:52] | …in the city that he loved, | 在这个他爱着的城市里 |
[29:53] | with the people he loved, | 在他爱着的人身边 |
[29:54] | but he isn’t. | 但没有 |
[29:58] | And it’s real. | 他真的走了 |
[30:01] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[30:03] | And I’m really sorry I’m doing this in front of you, | 很抱歉在你面前失态了 |
[30:04] | because you’re the one who had to actually go through it. | 因为你才是真正经历这一切的人 |
[30:11] | Addison… | 艾蒂逊 |
[30:18] | …he is here. | 他在这里 |
[30:20] | And he’s in his children. | 他的孩子是他的延续 |
[30:22] | And they are very real. | 他们可是生龙活虎 |
[30:26] | And I would love for you to come and meet them. | 我很希望你去见见他们 |
[30:38] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:42] | …you’ve never been one to shy away from | 你从来都不会逃避 |
[30:44] | fighting for what you love. | 为心爱之事而战斗 |
[30:47] | So if you believe in this next big thing, | 如果你相信之后的这个大计划 |
[30:49] | fight for it. | 为之奋斗吧 |
[30:54] | Richard will understand. | 理查德会理解你的 |
[31:20] | Grey made her cry, | 格蕾让她哭了 |
[31:22] | and I’m here for it. | 我终于看到这一幕了 |
[31:30] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[31:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:35] | So far, so good. | 目前为止一切顺利 |
[31:36] | There’s minimal output from her drains. | 有少量排尿 |
[31:38] | Doppler studies look good. | 多普勒仪显示状况良好 |
[31:39] | But the true success will be when she gets pregnant | 等她真的怀孕 生下健康的宝宝 |
[31:42] | and, uh, we deliver a healthy baby. | 才算真的成功了 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry about the HVAC. | 我很抱歉空气调节系统坏了 |
[31:49] | It wasn’t designed to be pushed that hard. | 本来不该让你受炎热之苦 |
[31:52] | The Earth wasn’t designed to push this hard. | 地球也不该变暖的 |
[31:55] | And speaking of pushing hard, | 说到受苦 |
[31:56] | your residents are almost there, Richard. | 理查德 你的住院医生都挺有能耐 |
[31:59] | You made it sound catastrophic. | 但你说的好像大难临头一样 |
[32:01] | Well, they aren’t like you and Derek back in New York. | 他们又不像你和德里克在纽约的时候那样 |
[32:04] | I mean, I remember you two were machines. | 你们俩那时候就像机器人似的 |
[32:07] | All this generation wants to do is complain. | 这代年轻人只会抱怨 |
[32:10] | They’re not complaining, Richard. | 他们不是抱怨 理查德 |
[32:12] | They’re standing up for themselves. | 他们是在维护自己 |
[32:14] | They’re not willing to be worked to death by a system that, | 他们不想在这个冷酷的体制里 |
[32:17] | frankly, should have been considered inhumane. | 干活干到死 |
[32:19] | I think that’s progress. | 我认为这是进步 |
[32:21] | Doctors are overworked. | 医生总是过劳 |
[32:24] | You know, they’re getting sick. They’re retiring early. | 然后一身病 然后提早退休 |
[32:26] | There’s a reason for that. | 这都事出有因 |
[32:28] | You’re saying it’s our fault? | 你能说这是我们的错吗 |
[32:29] | I’m saying that we can do better. | 我的意思是我们可以做得更好 |
[32:32] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[32:34] | there’s always room for improvement. | 只要想做 总能有进步 |
[32:38] | And, okay, yeah… | 好吧 的确 |
[32:41] | sometimes they’re a little whiny. | 他们有时候很烦人 |
[32:44] | It’s really good to see you, Addie. | 很高兴见到你 艾蒂 |
[32:48] | It’s good to see you, too, Richard. | 我也是 理查德 |
[33:00] | She’s not gonna die, right? | 她不会死了 对吧 |
[33:02] | No. | 不会 |
[33:04] | But she’s got some pretty serious injuries | 但她受了很重的伤 |
[33:06] | and a long road ahead of her. | 要很久才能恢复 |
[33:10] | So I need Lily’s phone, Micah. | 我要莉莉的手机 麦卡 |
[33:12] | I need to talk to her parents. | 我要和她父母谈谈 |
[33:13] | Lily says her parents don’t know her. | 莉莉说她父母不了解她 |
[33:15] | They just want to track her phone | 他们只想追踪她的手机 |
[33:16] | and control everything she does. | 控制她的一言一行 |
[33:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | But, on the other hand, if she doesn’t talk to them | 但话说回来 如果她不跟他们沟通 |
[33:23] | and if she keeps secrets from them, | 一直瞒着他们 |
[33:26] | how are they supposed to know her? | 他们要怎么理解她 |
[33:28] | How are they supposed to feel safe? | 他们怎样才能有安全感 |
[33:30] | How are they supposed even breathe? | 怎么能不提心吊胆 |
[33:31] | She says all they do is yell at her. | 她说他们只会冲她大吼大叫 |
[33:32] | ‘Cause it’s impossible. | 因为不得不这样 |
[33:35] | Because you’ve loved them really well all their damn lives, | 想想如果你小心翼翼地呵护他们一辈子 |
[33:37] | and then, all of a sudden, they turn 14 | 然后他们突然长到了十四岁 |
[33:38] | and they don’t want to have anything to do with you. | 不想跟你再有任何关系 |
[33:42] | And you can see that they’re hurting. | 你就能知道他们有多伤心了 |
[33:44] | You can see their pain and their fear, their panic. | 你就能知道他们的痛苦 恐惧 惊慌了 |
[33:46] | And they used to talk to you about everything | 他们曾经和你无话不说 |
[33:48] | and cling to your leg. | 抱着你的腿 |
[33:51] | Now they just slam doors | 而现在他们只会摔门而去 |
[33:52] | and stare at their phones and tune you out. | 盯着手机 对你拒之不理 |
[33:56] | And, yeah, it’s — | 而且 没错 |
[33:58] | it’s really hard being a teenager. | 做青少年很不容易 |
[34:01] | I remember it. I remember how my father used to shout. | 我记得我父亲以前总朝我大吼 |
[34:05] | I remember how I used to hate him sometimes. | 我记得我以前有时会恨他 |
[34:07] | But do you know what, Micah? | 但你知道吗 麦卡 |
[34:09] | It’s also really hard being the parent of a teenager. | 作为青少年的父母也很难 |
[34:13] | So if Lily’s parents have been controlling, | 所以如果莉莉的父母控制欲强 |
[34:16] | maybe they have a reason to be scared. | 也许他们害怕是有理可循的 |
[34:24] | Alright, Micah, | 好了 麦卡 |
[34:25] | Lily’s gonna be crapping into a bag for the next six months, | 莉莉接下去六个月要往袋子里排泄 |
[34:28] | so unless you’re gonna be the one to help clean that up, | 所以除非你要帮忙清理 |
[34:30] | I suggest you unlock her phone. | 我建议你给她的手机解锁 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:43] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[34:44] | You saved the grand rounds surgery. | 你拯救了大查房手术 |
[34:47] | The HVAC team finally got here, | 空气调节系统终于好了 |
[34:49] | and the AC is on in the ICU and the NICU. | 重症监护室和小儿重症监护室的空调也恢复了 |
[34:52] | The whole hospital should be back soon. | 整个医院很快就会恢复 |
[34:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:56] | Can we talk about the residency program? | 我们能谈谈住院医生的项目吗 |
[34:58] | Yes! Ah! | 对 |
[35:00] | And I hope I’m not stepping on any toes, | 我希望我没有冒犯你 |
[35:01] | but I really think the two of us can revamp this whole thing. | 但我真的认为我们俩能让这个项目重焕新生 |
[35:05] | Except it won’t be the two of us. | 只是不会是我们俩 |
[35:09] | You’re gonna take the job in Minnesota. | 你要接受明尼苏达州的共工作 |
[35:10] | Yes and no. | 对也不对 |
[35:12] | I was offered an opportunity that I just cannot turn down. | 有人给我提供了一个我无法拒绝的好机会 |
[35:15] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[35:16] | It’s an opportunity that I cannot turn down. | 是一个我无法拒绝的好机会 |
[35:19] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[35:20] | It is so good that you can’t even talk about it. | 太好了 以至于你都不能谈 |
[35:23] | I’ll split my time between here and there. | 我会把时间分配在这里和那里 |
[35:26] | And I’ll stay on as chief of general surgery, | 我还会继续做普外主任 |
[35:28] | but I do have to give up the residents. | 但我必须得放弃住院医生 |
[35:30] | It would not be fair to them. | 这对他们不公平 |
[35:32] | And, quite honestly, Richard, I think it’s wrong | 而且说实话 理查德 我觉得 |
[35:34] | for anyone to have that job but you. | 这个工作非你莫属 |
[35:36] | Yeah, you’re just saying that to make me feel better. | 好吧 你只是这么说让我感觉好些 |
[35:39] | So? | 所以怎么说 |
[35:41] | So I will be honored to stay in the role. | 我很荣幸能留在这个岗位 |
[35:45] | – I thank you. – Uh, Meredith, uh, eventually, | -谢谢 -梅瑞狄斯 到时候 |
[35:47] | you will tell me what it is, right? | 你会告诉我是什么 对吧 |
[35:51] | Right?! | 对吧 |
[35:55] | Her labs look incredible. | 她的化验数据看起来很好 |
[35:58] | And she’s got a full bag of urine. | 而且她还有一袋尿 |
[36:01] | Did — | 成 |
[36:03] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[36:07] | Do I have a kidney? | 我有肾了吗 |
[36:08] | It did. | 是的 |
[36:09] | Everything looks great, Rashida. | 一切看起来都不错 拉希达 |
[36:11] | Thailand, get ready. | 泰国 准备好 |
[36:14] | Yeah, you deserve to celebrate. | 对 你值得庆祝 |
[36:16] | And so do you with your doctor-wife. | 你也是 跟你的医生妻子 |
[36:19] | And somewhere cool. | 去个凉快的地方 |
[36:21] | Well, unfortunately, she’s out of town. | 很不幸 她不在城里 |
[36:24] | But I did score an invite to the coolest place in the hospital. | 但我获得了医院里最凉快地方的邀请函 |
[36:28] | Hello. Where? | 我还在呢 在哪 |
[36:33] | Okay, it is definitely cooler down here. | 好吧 这里确实凉快多了 |
[36:38] | The morgue? | 停尸间 |
[36:39] | We got invited to the morgue? | 我们受邀来停尸间吗 |
[36:41] | – No. – I got invited. | -不要 -我受邀了 |
[36:42] | You just followed me. | 你只是跟着我 |
[36:46] | Hey! Come on in! | 快进来 |
[36:48] | Grab a snow cone, cool off. | 拿个甜筒 凉快一下 |
[36:51] | Wow! This is weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[36:52] | But fun, right? | 但很有趣 对吧 |
[36:54] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[36:55] | I delivered two babies today in 115-degree heat. | 我今天在46度的高温里接生了两个婴儿 |
[37:00] | I mean, it’s not a competition, | 虽然这不是比赛 |
[37:01] | but I did help out on a successful uterine transplant. | 但我协助了一场成功的子宫移植手术 |
[37:04] | “It’s not a competition, but I did help out on a” bleh-bleh! | “虽然这不是比赛 但我协助了一场…” 得瑟 |
[37:08] | Residents can feel like they’re being pulled | 住院医生感觉像是身体被 |
[37:10] | in a zillion directions. | 从千万个方向拉扯 |
[37:12] | You’ll get in on the next cool thing. | 你会得到下一个酷手术的 |
[37:14] | Are you seriously telling me how it feels to be a resident? | 你是认真的吗 跟我说住院医生的感受 |
[37:17] | – I tell you how it feels to be a resident. – Okay. | -我应该告诉你住院医生的感受 -好吧 |
[37:20] | Oh, b-b-but if Dr. Montgomery comes back | 但如果蒙特玛丽医生回来 |
[37:21] | to deliver Uterine Transplant’s baby, | 接生子宫移植的孩子 |
[37:23] | put a good word in for me so I can get in on it? | 帮我说说好话 让我有机会一起上手术 |
[37:30] | Ambassador of Fun. | 欢乐大使 |
[37:32] | Yeah, nice job, Altman. | 干得不错 阿尔特曼 |
[37:34] | Creepy, but nice. | 恐怖 但挺好 |
[37:35] | People are dying to get in here! | 大家挤破头都想进来呢 |
[37:37] | No. | 才没有 |
[37:39] | They’re not. | 他们没有 |
[37:44] | For me, the boiling point is more about | 对我来说 沸点更在乎 |
[37:46] | stuff bubbling up from the bottom. | 从底部翻腾起来的东西 |
[37:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[38:03] | Oh, my God! I have been waiting for this moment all day. | 天呐 为这一刻我已经等了一整天 |
[38:06] | I was stuck over a brain when the stupid AC went out. | 空调停止时我正在做脑部手术 |
[38:08] | I was over a uterus. | 我只是在跟子宫较劲 |
[38:11] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[38:12] | The air is back on just as we’re leaving for the day. | 空调恢复了 正当我们要离开医院的时候 |
[38:15] | Typical of this place. | 这地方的典型作风 |
[38:17] | So, where do you want to go for dinner? | 那你想去哪里吃晚餐 |
[38:19] | Your place. Meredith invited me over. | 你家 梅瑞狄斯邀请我过去 |
[38:21] | She did? | 是吗 |
[38:22] | Is that weird? | 那很奇怪吗 |
[38:24] | Why would it be weird? | 为什么会奇怪 |
[38:26] | No reason. | 没理由 |
[38:27] | Though I did hear that you guys had a threesome one time. | 不过我确实听说你们有过三人行 |
[38:29] | I heard it was a foursome. | 我听说是四人行 |
[38:31] | So… | 所以 |
[38:34] | It’s about stuff you haven’t thought about in a while. | 是关于你好一阵没想到的东西 |
[38:38] | It’s about stuff that’s been heating up | 是关于在你不注意时 |
[38:39] | while you weren’t even paying attention. | 慢慢加热的东西 |
[38:42] | Hey. Listen, I know you’re scared. | 听着 我知道你很害怕 |
[38:45] | – No. – Noah… | -不 -诺亚 |
[38:47] | Noah, I know you’re scared. | 诺亚 我知道你很害怕 |
[38:49] | I know you’re in pain. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[38:50] | But you should also know that there are so many others | 但你应该知道还有千千万万跟你一样的人 |
[38:52] | just like you who are also scared and also in pain | 他们也同样害怕 同样痛苦 |
[38:55] | because the military doesn’t want to take responsibility. | 因为军队不想承担责任 |
[39:00] | The only way to help all of you is to at least try to fight, | 而唯一帮助你的方法就是起码去抗争一番 |
[39:03] | because that is what we do. | 因为这就是我们 |
[39:05] | We fight for what is right for as long as we can. | 我们竭尽全力抗争到最后 |
[39:10] | And I will help you, Noah, every step of the way. | 我会帮助你 诺亚 每一步都陪伴 |
[39:21] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[39:22] | …how well can you contain things | 你要如何在煮沸前 |
[39:24] | before they boil over? | 控制那些事物 |
[39:29] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我干什么 |
[39:31] | I need to know everything that you know — | 我需要知道你知道的一切 |
[39:33] | what the V.A. said to you, your story, and everyone else’s. | 退休军人事务所对你说的 你和其他人的故事 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:43] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[39:45] | The thing is, even if things don’t boil over completely, | 问题是 就算事情没有完全沸腾 |
[39:49] | they can still simmer. | 仍然可能处于风暴前夕 |
[39:55] | We’re here! | 我们来了 |
[39:56] | Come meet somebody, guys. | 来见见大家 |
[40:00] | – Hey. – So, this is Zola and Bailey. | -嗨 -这是佐拉和贝利 |
[40:02] | And the youngest one is Ellis. | 最小的是爱丽丝 |
[40:04] | She’s upstairs, in a mood. | 她在楼上 生着气 |
[40:06] | She gets it from me. | 脾气遗传了我 |
[40:10] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[40:11] | Were you Daddy’s friend? | 你是爸爸的朋友吗 |
[40:13] | I was, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[40:16] | I’m, uh, I’m Addison. | 我是 我是艾蒂逊 |
[40:19] | But he — he called me Addie. | 但他 他叫我艾蒂 |
[40:22] | And as long as you’re careful how you handle yourself… | 只要你小心注意控制自己 |
[40:25] | Want some ice cream, Addie? | 想要冰淇淋吗 艾蒂 |
[40:28] | I would. I would love that. | 当然 我很喜欢 |
[40:36] | Oh, wow! Look at this. | 太丰盛了 |
[40:41] | Is this rainbow sherbet? | 那是彩虹冰糕吗 |
[40:43] | Yeah, and guess what — rainbow everywhere, too. | 对 你猜怎么着 到处都是彩虹 |
[40:46] | I mean, and a pizza. | 还有披萨 |
[40:47] | And sprinkles. | 还有彩碎糖 |
[40:48] | – Who doesn’t like sprinkles? – I know, right? | -谁不喜欢彩碎糖呢 -是啊 对吧 |
[40:50] | Which topping do you like the best? | 你最喜欢哪个佐料 |
[40:53] | Mini chips. | 小巧克力碎 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:56] | Skittles? Psych. | 还有彩虹糖 天哪 |
[40:59] | …you won’t get burned. | …你就不会被灼伤 |
[41:00] | You guys, guess what. | 知道吗 |
[41:02] | I’m falling more in love with you every second. | 我每一秒都更喜欢你们了 |
[41:04] | – Thank you. – Every stinkin’ second. | -谢谢 -每一秒 |