时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Surgeons like to believe they’re the center of the universe, | 外科医生常认为自己是世界中心 |
[00:12] | that their million-dollar hands | 他们价值百万的双手 |
[00:13] | are the only thing that matters. | 是唯一重要的东西 |
[00:16] | I don’t know how you do the thing you just did… | 我不知道刚才你是怎么做到的 |
[00:21] | …but it was…spectacular. | 但这…太棒了 |
[00:27] | Well, I got to give you a reason to keep me around. | 我得给你理由让我留在你身边 |
[00:30] | Well, maybe tonight, | 也许今晚 |
[00:32] | I might just return the favor. | 我会还这个人情 |
[00:36] | Maybe sooner than that. | 不如更早一点吧 |
[00:39] | Richard Webber, are you still on that? | 理查德·韦伯 你还在想那事吗 |
[00:42] | Come on. I already told you no. | 别这样 都说了不行 |
[00:43] | Well, maybe it’s time to reconsider. | 也许是时候再考虑一下 |
[00:45] | Well, what if something goes wrong, baby? | 如果出问题了怎么办 亲爱的 |
[00:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[00:52] | You only need a scalpel and the patient to use it on. | 只需要手术刀和患者就能大展所长 |
[00:56] | No one else. | 不需要其他任何人 |
[00:58] | I used to believe it, too. | 我以前也这么认为 |
[01:00] | Levi! | 李维 |
[01:01] | Um, I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[01:02] | Check your phone. | 看你手机 |
[01:03] | But that was before I had kids. | 但那时我还没有孩子 |
[01:07] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[01:09] | Webber’s back as residency director, officially. | 韦伯正式重新担任住院医师主任 |
[01:12] | What happened to Grey? | 那格蕾呢 |
[01:13] | Uh, it says she’ll be splitting her time | 这说她会同时兼顾 |
[01:15] | between doing surgery and research. | 操刀手术和研究项目 |
[01:17] | Levi! | 李维 |
[01:19] | Oh, it also says we were supposed to be | 这还说我们15分钟前 |
[01:20] | in the skills lab 15 minutes ago! | 就得到技能实验室 |
[01:24] | Okay. I’m coming! | 行了 我来了 |
[01:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:34] | Truth is, from the time your patient first gets sick | 事实上 病患从发病 |
[01:37] | to the time they’re lying on your table… | 到上手术台 |
[01:41] | I thought you were leaving early this morning. | 我还以为你清晨就走了呢 |
[01:42] | She started seizing when I was on my way to the airport, | 我去机场的路上她开始癫痫发作 |
[01:44] | so I hit her with lorazepam, phenobarbital | 给她注射了劳拉西泮和苯巴比妥米那 |
[01:46] | and put her in an induced coma. | 用药物让她昏迷 |
[01:48] | And now I need a world-class neurosurgeon | 我现在需要世界级神经科医生 |
[01:52] | to help me figure out | 帮助我找到 |
[01:53] | why my landmark transplant patient is circling the drain. | 为什么我这位标志性移植患者会奄奄一息 |
[01:58] | …A team of internists, specialists, and nurses | 一队内科医生 专科医生 还有护士 |
[02:02] | have already interacted with that patient | 他们早已接触患者 |
[02:04] | more than you ever will. | 远比你更了解患者 |
[02:07] | I was starting to think you weren’t gonna show up. | 我都开始觉得你不会来了 |
[02:09] | I almost didn’t. I can’t stand the whining. | 我差点没来 受不了听人抱怨 |
[02:12] | Well, you don’t have to stay long. | 你不需要呆太长时间 |
[02:13] | Is that Roy? | 那是罗伊吗 |
[02:14] | When you write these testimonials, | 当你们写证词的时候 |
[02:16] | I want you to lay it all on the table. | 把所有事情都写上去 |
[02:18] | I want to know every diagnosis, every symptom. | 我需要知道每个诊断结果和症状 |
[02:21] | Did you lose 40 pounds? | 你是否瘦了四十磅 |
[02:23] | Are you sweating through your sheets? | 是否出现盗汗的情况 |
[02:24] | Explosive diarrhea. | 爆炸性腹泻 |
[02:26] | Do not hold back. | 别保留任何信息 |
[02:27] | Testimonials? | 证词 |
[02:28] | Roy’s headed to Washington next month to lobby. | 罗伊下个月去华盛顿游说 |
[02:31] | Won’t shut up about it. | 他可是滔滔不绝 |
[02:31] | We gotta do to the VA | 我们要对退伍军人事务部做的事 |
[02:33] | what Barb Simmons did to me in the fourth grade | 跟我四年级吊单杠时 |
[02:35] | when I was hanging on the monkey bars — | 巴伯·西蒙斯对我做的事一样 |
[02:37] | pull their shorts down and expose them. | 把他们裤子扒下 揭发他们 |
[02:40] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[02:43] | No, it couldn’t be. | 不是吧 |
[02:51] | Sergeant. | 军士 |
[02:52] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[02:54] | Thought you said you’d never be caught dead at one of these. | 你不是说肯定不会因为这些病死 |
[02:56] | Anyone’s dying, it’s you, old man. | 如果谁要死了 那肯定是你 老伙计 |
[03:00] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[03:02] | It’s good to see you, man. | 见到你真好 兄弟 |
[03:03] | Good to see you. You look good. | 很高兴见到你 气色不错 |
[03:05] | Roy, I want to introduce you to Major… | 罗伊 这是上校… |
[03:07] | Owen Hunt, Army trauma surgeon. | 欧文·亨特 外伤军医 |
[03:09] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:11] | And what delightful disease have you been blessed with? | 你被”眷顾”患上什么病了吗 |
[03:13] | None, fortunately. | 没有 我很走运 |
[03:15] | ‘m here because I’m hoping we might be able | 我来这是希望能 |
[03:17] | to work together. | 跟你合作 |
[03:18] | I’m starting a study to prove the link | 我着手调查验证 |
[03:20] | between burn pits and your illnesses | 燃烧坑和你们所患疾病的关联 |
[03:23] | so that the VA will have to auto– | 这样退伍军人事务部就会… |
[03:24] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:25] | – Roy. – Roy? | -罗伊 -罗伊 |
[03:27] | Roy, Roy! | 罗伊 |
[03:30] | Put him on his side. Call 911! | 让他侧躺 打急救电话 |
[03:42] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[03:43] | Oh, teething. | 长牙了 |
[03:44] | Well, in that case, are you okay? | 这样的话 你还好吗 |
[03:46] | I haven’t slept, all I’ve eaten is | 我根本没睡 就吃了 |
[03:48] | a handful of cereal — no, no, no, no, no! — | 一点麦片 别别别 |
[03:51] | and I’m late for work. | 上班要迟到了 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry I asked. | 抱歉 不该问的 |
[03:54] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好了 |
[03:56] | I knew how to be alone, but now I’m alone with Luna. | 我知道如何独处 但现在我独自带卢娜 |
[03:59] | I’m responsible for her life. | 我要为她的生命负责 |
[04:01] | I’m so tired, I could drop dead. | 我太累了 随时可能倒地而亡 |
[04:03] | Tough stuff being a single parent. | 单亲妈妈太难了 |
[04:04] | You don’t happen to have any teething tips, do you? | 你没有出牙的小窍门吧 |
[04:07] | At this point, I would try ritual sacrifice. | 到这个份上 我想尝试祭祀 |
[04:09] | Earplugs? | 耳塞 |
[04:11] | Help! | 帮帮忙 |
[04:12] | – I need some help! – Okay. | -我需要帮助 -好 |
[04:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[04:15] | I don’t — I don’t know what’s wrong with her. | 我不 我不知道她怎么了 |
[04:16] | She just started screaming and breathing and — | 她就是突然开始尖叫 呼吸急促 |
[04:19] | Are you in labor? | 你要生产了吗 |
[04:20] | I’m not due for a couple more weeks. | 我还有几个星期才到预产期 |
[04:22] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[04:24] | Is it mine? | 是我的吗 |
[04:25] | We’ve been together for four weeks. | 我们一起才四个星期 |
[04:26] | How would it be yours? | 怎么可能是你的 |
[04:27] | I’m gonna page OB. | 我传呼一名产科医生 |
[04:28] | Oh, I am OB. | 我就是产科医生 |
[04:29] | Here. Can you, um, take her to daycare for me? | 你能不能帮我把她送到日托所 |
[04:32] | – Bye, baby. – Gladly. | -再见 宝宝 -很乐意 |
[04:33] | Okay, um, go inside and ask for a wheelchair. | 好 进去要一辆轮椅 |
[04:37] | – Now, now! – Yeah, okay. | -现在 现在 -好 好 |
[04:40] | Congratulations. You’re doing great. | 恭喜你 你做得很好 |
[04:41] | Okay, deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[04:43] | Nurse Tyler to the OR. Nurse Tyler to the OR. | 请泰勒护士前往手术室 请泰勒护士前往手术室 |
[04:45] | Grey! I thought you’d be settled in Minnesota by now. | 格蕾 我以为你现在已经在明尼苏达安定下来了 |
[04:49] | I leave later on this evening. | 我傍晚才走 |
[04:51] | And I’m only going for a couple of days a week. | 而且我一周只过去几天 |
[04:54] | And I’m still your chief of general. | 我还是你的普外科主任 |
[04:56] | And as long as you credit Grey-Sloan | 只要你在拯救人类时把功劳 |
[04:57] | when you save humanity, you do you. | 都给格蕾-斯隆 你放手去干吧 |
[05:00] | What I want to know is why Webber has paged us here | 我想知道为什么韦伯叫我们来 |
[05:03] | to the skills lab. | 技术实验室 |
[05:04] | And cleared my whole schedule. | 还取消了我所有的安排 |
[05:06] | – You too? – Yes. | -你也是 -是啊 |
[05:07] | Well, I don’t know who approved this, but it sure wasn’t — | 我不知道谁批准的 但这肯定不是 |
[05:10] | I did. | 我批准的 |
[05:11] | Would you like to tell us why? | 你可以告诉我们原因吗 |
[05:12] | It’s a big day. | 今天是大日子 |
[05:13] | Not only is it my first official day back | 今天不仅是我作为住院医师主任 |
[05:15] | as residency director, | 第一天正式回归 |
[05:17] | I’m debuting a new teaching method, | 也是我首次推出一种新的教学方法 |
[05:19] | and the two of you are going to help me. | 你俩要帮我 |
[05:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:24] | Alright, attention, everyone. | 各位注意 |
[05:28] | Today is gonna be a day | 今天将成为 |
[05:29] | that you will remember for the rest of your careers. | 你今后职业生涯中难忘的一天 |
[05:32] | Each one of you is gonna perform a lap chole start to finish — | 你们每一位都从头到尾做一台胆囊切除术 |
[05:36] | on your own. | 独自一人 |
[05:40] | Today, you will be attendings. | 今天 你们是主治医生 |
[05:42] | – What?! – Oh, my God! | -什么 -天啊 |
[05:45] | – Are you kidding? – He’s serious. | -你在开玩笑吗 -他是认真的 |
[05:47] | Welcome to the Webber Method. | 欢迎来到韦伯教学法 |
[05:52] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[05:53] | What? | 什么 |
[05:54] | You can’t go to Minnesota. | 你不能去明尼苏达 |
[05:55] | This man has lost his damned mind. | 这人已经疯了 |
[05:56] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Yes, God! | -天啊 天啊 -天啊 |
[06:04] | – Hunt, what’s going on? – Roy Davis, 60, | -亨特 什么情况 -罗伊·戴维斯 60岁 |
[06:05] | experienced syncope after an episode of hemoptysis. | 咯血后出现晕厥 |
[06:08] | BP is 160 over 100, and he’s tachycardic. | 血压160/100 心率过速 |
[06:10] | Gonna need chest films ASAP. | 要尽快拍胸片 |
[06:12] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[06:12] | They won’t show anything good, I can promise you that. | 结果肯定不妙 这点我能保证 |
[06:15] | Roy, I’m here. | 罗伊 我在这 |
[06:16] | He has the same thing I have — pulmonary fibrosis — | 他和我一样 肺纤维化 |
[06:17] | more advanced. | 更加严重 |
[06:18] | Listen, I know you’d rather chew gravel than hang out here, | 我知道你死也不想呆在这里 |
[06:21] | – so don’t — – I’m staying. | -所以别 -我要留下来 |
[06:22] | Trauma 1 is open. | 创伤一室开着 |
[06:23] | Okay, let’s get him inside! | 好 我们推他进去 |
[06:24] | You stay in the lobby. | 你留在大厅 |
[06:24] | I’ll update you as soon as I can, okay? | 我一有机会就告诉你进展 好吗 |
[06:30] | Niki, you are 5 centimeters dilated and having this baby today. | 妮基 你已经开了五指 今天宝宝就会出生 |
[06:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[06:35] | But it’s too early. I’m not ready. | 但是太早了 我还没做好准备 |
[06:37] | And — And — And today’s our one-month anniversary. | 而且 而且 而且今天是我们满一个月的纪念日 |
[06:39] | Wow! It’s a special day all around. | 这真是个特别的日子 |
[06:41] | Who’s the dad? | 爸爸是谁 |
[06:41] | No dad. Just a hook-up. | 没有爸爸 就是随便勾搭的 |
[06:43] | We had sex. A lot of sex. | 我们作爱 作很多爱 |
[06:45] | I had a lot of sex with a pregnant woman. | 我和一个孕妇作了很多次爱 |
[06:47] | It works just the same. | 这没区别 |
[06:48] | Okay, but, like, I’m pretty sure that’s | 好吧 但是我肯定 |
[06:49] | outside of my moral code. | 违反了我的道德观 |
[06:51] | W-Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[06:52] | Look at me. I thought you knew. | 看我这样 我以为你知道 |
[06:54] | I just thought you were — | 我以为你只是 |
[06:55] | Okay. Uh, Dustin, right? | 好了 你叫达斯汀是吧 |
[06:56] | Uh, Niki is in good hands. | 我们会照顾好妮基的 |
[06:57] | Why don’t you take a breather, go find some ice chips? | 你不如去透透气 顺便拿点冰块回来吧 |
[07:01] | For her, not you. | 给她 不是给你 |
[07:04] | Niki, are you okay? | 妮基 你还好吗 |
[07:05] | My chest really hurts. | 我的胸部真的很疼 |
[07:07] | – Okay, Wilson, let’s get an EKG and vitals. – Right. | -威尔逊 推血氧和心电监护仪来 -好 |
[07:10] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[07:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:13] | Okay, now, this system of concurrent surgeries will allow | 这个同期手术机制能让我们 |
[07:16] | us to put experienced residents in the OR as leads, | 指派有经验的住院医做主刀 |
[07:19] | and then attendings can rotate in and out | 而主治医师则能在手术室间流转 |
[07:21] | for maximum efficiency. | 从而做到效率最大化 |
[07:23] | I don’t like it. | 我不看好这个机制 |
[07:24] | Look, look. If you look here, | 你看 你仔细想 |
[07:25] | the average lap chole lasts what — 45 minutes? | 胆囊切除术通常持续大约45分钟 |
[07:28] | But the most critical part only lasts… | 但其中的关键步骤只占 |
[07:30] | – 5 to 10. – Exactly. | -五到十分钟 -正是 |
[07:32] | Which means, if each attending rotates | 这就意味着 如果所有的主治医都按计划 |
[07:34] | according to the schedule, | 在手术室间流转 |
[07:35] | we can be in each and every OR — | 我们就能出现在所有手术台上 |
[07:37] | At precisely the moment we need to be. | 在最需要我们的关键时刻 |
[07:39] | Yes. | 正是 |
[07:40] | I still don’t like it. | 我还是不看好 |
[07:41] | Bailey, this is the answer | 贝利 这就是对我们 |
[07:43] | to our biggest challenge right now — | 目前最大问题的解决方案了 |
[07:46] | the physician shortage. | 我们缺医生 |
[07:47] | A-And it’s lap choles. | 而这只是胆囊切除术而已 |
[07:48] | It’s not transplants and Whipples. | 这又不是做移植手术和惠普尔手术 |
[07:51] | Look, this generation of residents — | 这一届的住院医们 |
[07:52] | they don’t have a thousand hours to watch us operate | 他们没有大把空闲来旁观我们做手术 |
[07:55] | while we work them to the bone. | 同时还为我们做牛做马了 |
[07:57] | I mean, they want to work smarter, not harder. | 他们都希望能智取 而不是蛮干了 |
[07:59] | And who would blame them? | 这也怪不了他们 |
[08:00] | I don’t need generation education. | 我不在乎培养下一代名医 |
[08:03] | I need patients not to die. | 我需要我的患者活着 |
[08:05] | I’ve been saying for a long time that | 我一直都说 |
[08:06] | we need to get the residents out of the lab and into the OR. | 我们需要让住院医走出实验室走进手术室 |
[08:10] | What do you say, Bailey? | 你怎么说 贝利 |
[08:11] | You ready to do 12 lap choles today? | 准备好今天做十二台胆囊切除了吗 |
[08:15] | Look, the system only works with three attendings. | 这个机制得要有三个主治医才能运作 |
[08:18] | We all have to be on board. | 我们都得参与进去 |
[08:21] | God help us. Fine. Let’s do it. | 上帝保佑 好吧 来吧 |
[08:24] | You won’t regret it. Okay. | 你不会后悔的 |
[08:25] | Let’s not go that far. | 话先别说太满 |
[08:28] | Dr. Wagner to radiology. | 瓦格纳医生请往放射科 |
[08:30] | Dr. Wagner to radiology. | 瓦格纳医生请往放射科 |
[08:33] | Oh, Hayes, hey. | 海斯 等等 |
[08:35] | Do you have a quick second for a pediatric consult? | 你有空做个儿科会诊吗 |
[08:38] | For Grey’s award-winning abdomen? Sure. | 给格蕾的获奖腹肌病例本人做 当然 |
[08:40] | A 14-year-old kid, | 十四岁的孩子 |
[08:41] | plays soccer in a park near our hotel. | 在我们的酒店附近公园踢足球 |
[08:44] | Seemed to be getting extra winded the other day. | 回来第二天喘得特别厉害 |
[08:46] | Um, his ankles look a little swollen. | 他的脚踝看着有点肿 |
[08:48] | Is that — Is that anything? | 这看着 看着像有事吗 |
[08:51] | Could be. Or not. | 也许有 不一定 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. I’d have to examine him myself | 抱歉 但我得亲自给他问诊 |
[08:54] | to tell you anything more definitive. | 才能告诉你更确切的答案 |
[08:56] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 这正是我最不想听到的回答 |
[09:01] | So, how’d you meet Noah? | 你是怎么碰上诺亚的 |
[09:03] | He avoids doctors like the plague. | 他对医生向来避之不及 |
[09:05] | I, uh, treated him and his son recently. | 我最近医治了他和他的儿子 |
[09:07] | Ah, the accident. | 那个车祸的事 |
[09:09] | That tree will never be the same. | 那棵树没法复原了 |
[09:11] | Or the car. | 车也是 |
[09:13] | Noah’s the closest thing I have to a son. | 诺亚对我而言就像儿子一样 |
[09:16] | Met him when he was a pimple-faced recruit | 我认识他时他还是个满脸痘的新兵 |
[09:19] | whose voice had barely dropped. | 根本乳臭未干 |
[09:21] | I watched him grow up, get married, | 我看着他长大 结婚 |
[09:25] | have Danny. | 有了丹尼 |
[09:26] | Have you met Heather yet? | 你见过希瑟了吗 |
[09:28] | – His wife? – No, not yet. | -他太太 -没 还没 |
[09:29] | I love Noah, but he punched above his weight on that one. | 我爱诺亚 但娶了她绝对是他高攀了 |
[09:35] | The scans are up. | 片子出来了 |
[09:36] | Oh, man. Damn it. | 我的天 该死 |
[09:39] | See that nodule there? | 看到那个结节了吗 |
[09:40] | Lung cancer. | 是肺癌 |
[09:42] | Probably an early stage, | 大概率是早期 |
[09:43] | but since he’s also got pulmonary fibrosis… | 但因为他同时患有肺纤维化 |
[09:45] | Might as well be terminal. | 那这就与晚期无异了 |
[09:48] | All because the U.S. Military couldn’t be bothered | 这都是因为美军对 |
[09:51] | to properly dispose of its trash. | 妥善处理废料不屑一顾 |
[09:53] | Lotta silence out there. Must be good news, huh? | 你们一言不发 肯定是好消息了 是吗 |
[09:59] | CT’s negative, labs look good. | CT没有异常 检验报告也没有问题 |
[10:01] | She has no history of seizures? | 她有癫痫史吗 |
[10:03] | You don’t think I would have told you if there’s | 你觉得如果她有我会不告诉你吗 |
[10:04] | a history of seizures? | 有癫痫病史吗 |
[10:05] | No family history? | 没有家族病史吗 |
[10:06] | Same answer. | 我都说了 有的话当然会告诉你 |
[10:07] | Okay, but it is my job to ask the questions. | 好吧 但我的工作就是提问 |
[10:09] | No, I get that, but maybe just ask smarter questions. | 我理解 但也许你能问一些聪明的问题 |
[10:13] | – Are you okay? – No, I’m not the patient. | -你没事吧 -不 我不是患者 |
[10:15] | Ask smarter questions about my patient. | 对我的患者问一些聪明的问题 |
[10:17] | – Addie — – No. Just no, no, no. | -艾蒂 -别说了 |
[10:19] | I’m Dr. Montgomery. You’re Dr. Shepherd. | 我是蒙特玛丽医生 你是谢博德医生 |
[10:22] | And we are fixing this woman who’s lost so many pregnancies | 我们一起治疗的是一位多次流产 |
[10:24] | and then lost her husband. | 又失去丈夫的患者 |
[10:25] | We are fixing this woman whose sisters literally begged her | 这位患者她的姐姐们曾经多次恳求她 |
[10:28] | not to participate in my clinical trial | 不要参与我的临床试验 |
[10:30] | because they were so afraid of losing her, too. | 因为她们害怕也失去她 |
[10:32] | We are fixing this woman, Dr. Shepherd. | 我们在治疗的是这样的一位患者 谢博德医生 |
[10:36] | And, ideally, we are going to fix her | 理想情况下 我们的治疗过程 |
[10:38] | without having to remove the donor uterus, | 不需要取出移植的子宫 |
[10:39] | setting my study all the way back. | 让我的研究前功尽弃 |
[10:44] | Okay, Dr. Montgomery. I need an MRI. | 好的 蒙特玛丽医生 我要做一个核磁共振 |
[10:47] | Um, because she was in status, let’s get an EEG. | 因为她现在失去意识 我们再做一个脑电图 |
[10:49] | And re-run her electrolyte panel | 重新检查她的电解质 |
[10:51] | and her immunosuppressant levels. | 还有她的免疫抑制剂水平 |
[10:53] | That sounds like an excellent plan. | 听起来很不错 |
[11:00] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了吗 |
[11:01] | Uh, that patient I told you about — he’s here. | 我和你提过的那位患者 他到了 |
[11:03] | Exam Room 4. | 四号检查室 |
[11:05] | That was fast. | 速度很快啊 |
[11:06] | A little too fast. | 有点太快了 |
[11:08] | But just make sure you talk to him like a doctor. | 但请你务必表现得专业一些 |
[11:11] | I am a doctor. | 我很专业 |
[11:12] | Be straight with him — with both of us, okay? | 跟他说实话 也跟我说实话 可以吗 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:16] | Dr. Hayes, this is my son, Farouk. | 海斯医生 这是我的儿子法鲁克 |
[11:35] | Are you… | 你是在 |
[11:36] | Praying. Yes. | 祈祷 没错 |
[11:38] | It’s going to be okay, Bailey. | 会没事的 贝利 |
[11:41] | These are human beings. | 这些都是鲜活的生命 |
[11:43] | These are human beings with children and parents | 这些鲜活的生命有孩子和父母 |
[11:46] | and sisters and brothers. | 还有兄弟姐妹 |
[11:48] | And we’re putting their bodies, their lives | 我们把他们的身体和性命 |
[11:50] | in the hands of… children. | 交到一群孩子手上 |
[11:52] | But they’re not children. | 但他们不是孩子了 |
[11:54] | But they look like children… with scalpels. | 但他们看起来就像孩子 还拿着手术刀 |
[11:57] | Well, so did we once. | 我们以前也是 |
[12:05] | You’ve done this before, right? | 你以前做过这个手术对吧 |
[12:07] | In Pakistan? | 在巴基斯坦的时候 |
[12:08] | Years ago. Many years ago. | 那是很多年以前了 |
[12:10] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[12:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:21] | I saw Shepherd do it once. | 我之前见到谢博德这么做过一次 |
[12:25] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[12:28] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[13:19] | Hey, Doctor. | 医生 |
[13:21] | Can you give this to Niki? | 你能把这个给妮基吗 |
[13:23] | She asked me to charge it, and so it’s charged. | 她让我去充电 已经充满了 |
[13:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:28] | Oh, come on. You’re leaving? | 不会吧 你要走了吗 |
[13:30] | You can’t just hold her hand for a few hours | 你就不能握着她的手陪她几个小时 |
[13:32] | so she doesn’t give birth alone? | 不要让她一个人生孩子吗 |
[13:34] | We matched online a month ago. | 我们一个月前在网上认识 |
[13:37] | I’m not a bad guy. I work at the Post Office. | 我并不是个坏人 我在邮局上班 |
[13:39] | I live in a studio apartment. I’m not ready to be a dad. | 我住着单室公寓 我还没准备好当爸爸 |
[13:43] | And she lied to me. | 而且她对我撒谎了 |
[13:45] | I mean, don’t you think this is a pretty big lie? | 你不觉得她撒了很大的谎吗 |
[13:50] | Just give me the phone. | 把手机给我吧 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:07] | Farouk’s EKG shows nonspecific ST changes. | 法鲁克的心电图显示非特异性ST段改变 |
[14:10] | And I hear a concerning murmur. | 而且我听到了杂音 |
[14:12] | So I’m not losing my mind. | 所以我没有疯 |
[14:14] | No. | 没错 |
[14:19] | Is there anything I should know | 有什么我该知道的 |
[14:20] | about Farouk’s medical history? | 有法鲁克的过往病史吗 |
[14:22] | He used to get a lot of ear infections. | 他以前经常耳朵感染 |
[14:25] | He once fell off his bike | 有一次他从自行车上摔下来 |
[14:27] | and knocked out his two front teeth, and it was just — Right. | 敲掉了两颗门牙 简直是…好吧 |
[14:30] | Not relevant. | 但这不相关 |
[14:31] | He was treated for TB about 10 years ago in Iraq. | 大概十年前 他在伊拉克接受了结核病治疗 |
[14:34] | I don’t know anything about the first four years of his life. | 我对他前四年的生活一无所知 |
[14:36] | Iraq. That’s where he grew up? | 伊拉克 他是在那里长大的吗 |
[14:38] | He was born in Syria, | 他出生在叙利亚 |
[14:39] | but he came to Iraq as a refugee after his parents died. | 但他父母去世之后 他以难民身份去了伊拉克 |
[14:42] | I raised him while I was being held as a POW | 我做战俘的时候抚养了他 |
[14:45] | and, you know, getting my abs exploded. | 也就是腹部受伤的时候 |
[14:48] | You and your brother both served. | 你和你的哥哥都服役了 |
[14:50] | I didn’t realize. | 我都不知道 |
[14:51] | How would you? | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[14:54] | I want to do an echo. | 我想做个超声心动图 |
[14:55] | Do it. Do it all. | 做吧 全做了 |
[14:57] | Uh, Hayes, and do you mind | 海斯 这事你能 |
[14:59] | just keeping this between us for now? | 暂时别告诉别人吗 |
[15:02] | If Owen finds out about this, he’ll freak out, | 如果欧文发现此事 他会疯掉的 |
[15:04] | and I’m already freaking out a little bit. | 我已经有点崩溃了 |
[15:06] | I’ve been there. | 我懂的 |
[15:07] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[15:16] | Hey there, Roy. | 你好 罗伊 |
[15:18] | Well, you two gonna tell me what you saw on those scans? | 你俩要告诉我看到的扫描结果吗 |
[15:21] | My ex-wife looks happier to see me than you two. | 我前妻见到我都比你俩要高兴 |
[15:25] | Noah, you mind giving us a minute? | 诺亚 能麻烦你回避一下吗 |
[15:26] | No, it’s okay, Doc. He — He — He can stay. | 不 没事 医生 他…他可以留下 |
[15:31] | Roy, there was an abnormality in a section of your lung, | 罗伊 你肺上的部分异常 |
[15:35] | and it looks like it’s an early stage of cancer. | 看起来像是早期癌症 |
[15:37] | Early. | 早期 |
[15:39] | Doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来不太糟 |
[15:41] | Well, with cancer, the usual surgical treatment | 对于癌症 通常的外科治疗 |
[15:43] | would be a lobectomy. | 是切除肺叶 |
[15:44] | We’d take out that entire section. | 我们会切下整块区域 |
[15:46] | But with fibrosis this advanced, | 但你的肺纤维化已经很严重 |
[15:48] | you can’t afford to give up that much of your lung function. | 你无法承受放弃那么多肺功能 |
[15:51] | Well, I didn’t exactly think I had a whole decade in front of me. | 我没想过还能再活十年 |
[15:55] | So, what’re we talking? | 所以 还有多久 |
[15:57] | A couple years? | 几年 |
[15:58] | Sooner? | 还是更短 |
[16:01] | What can you do to get me to Congress next month? | 我下个月要去国会 你们能做些什么 |
[16:04] | Well, we could try a segmentectomy, | 我们可以试试肺段切除术 |
[16:06] | where we’d just remove the mass. | 只切除病灶部分 |
[16:08] | It’s very risky, though. | 但风险很高 |
[16:11] | Honestly, I don’t know that I’d recommend it. | 老实说 我不知道我会推荐该手术 |
[16:13] | But it could buy me some more time, yeah? | 但这会为我争取更多时间 对吗 |
[16:17] | Possibly. A little. | 可能会多一点 |
[16:19] | Well, let — let’s do it. Slice me open. | 那就这样办吧 给我做手术 |
[16:22] | Roy, no. | 罗伊 不要 |
[16:23] | Send somebody else to Washington. | 派其他人去华盛顿 |
[16:26] | Hey, if I collapse while I’m there, | 如果我在那里倒下 |
[16:28] | it might help our case, right? | 可能对我们的案子有帮助 对吗 |
[16:31] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[16:33] | I have a little cancer, yeah? | 我得了个小癌症 对吗 |
[16:35] | I’ve spent my entire career — | 我的整个职业生涯 |
[16:38] | hell, my entire life– fighting. | 整个人生都在抗争 |
[16:42] | Why would I stop now? | 为什么我现在要停手 |
[16:44] | I want the surgery. | 我想做手术 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | Tell me why you left Scout’s dad. | 告诉我你为什么离开斯考特的爸爸 |
[16:56] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[16:57] | No, you told me you said no to his proposal, | 不 你告诉我你拒绝了他的求婚 |
[16:58] | but you didn’t tell me why. | 但你没告诉我为什么 |
[17:01] | Well, everything about it was a disaster. | 那一切简直是场灾难 |
[17:04] | I mean, it felt gaslighty and manipulative | 他在麦琪婚礼上的所作所为 |
[17:07] | that he did it at Maggie’s wedding, | 让人觉得满是操纵和摆布 |
[17:10] | using Mer’s kids as props. | 他把梅的孩子当成道具 |
[17:12] | Is he a gaslighty and manipulative guy as a rule? | 他通常是个爱操纵和摆布的人吗 |
[17:16] | No. | 不是 |
[17:17] | Because, you know, the other way you could see that proposal | 因为换个角度看 你会发现那场求婚 |
[17:19] | is that he was being incredibly earnest and romantic. | 他其实表现地相当真诚和浪漫 |
[17:22] | I mean, if you were a person | 我是说 如果你是那种 |
[17:23] | who saw the world through rose-colored glasses, | 带着玫瑰色眼镜看世界的人 |
[17:27] | you know, like people in — in love do. | 就像恋爱中的人那样 |
[17:30] | Okay, I want to go back to pretending we don’t know each other. | 好吧 我想回去假装我们彼此不认识 |
[17:33] | And we’ll do that when the films are up. | 等片子出来我们就那样做 |
[17:34] | How come you get to make all the rules? | 你怎么能制定所有规则 |
[17:35] | Because I’m older and because my patient | 因为我更年长 因为我的患者 |
[17:37] | might be brain-damaged, and I need to be distracted. | 可能有脑损伤 我需要分一下心 |
[17:39] | So tell me why you said no. | 告诉我你为什么说”不” |
[17:44] | I knew for months that I didn’t want what he wanted. | 几个月来 我知道他所求的我不想要 |
[17:46] | We had Scout, and we had Mer’s kids | 我们有斯考特 还有梅的孩子 |
[17:49] | because she was in the hospital with — | 因为她当时病倒在医院… |
[17:51] | – I heard. I prayed. – Yeah. | -我听说了 我祈祷过 -对 |
[17:53] | So we were drowning in children and domesticity, | 我们沉溺于孩子和家庭生活 |
[17:56] | and every day, I felt like I might die of it. | 我每天都感觉可能会因此而亡 |
[18:01] | I love all the kids, but every day, | 我爱所有孩子 但每天 |
[18:03] | I thought I might die of monotony and boredom | 我想我都可能死于单调无聊 |
[18:06] | and dirty diapers and dirty dishes and laundry. | 脏尿布 脏盘子和洗衣服 |
[18:08] | And every day, I thought about doing drugs. | 我每天都想吸毒 |
[18:12] | And every night, I went to virtual meetings. | 我每晚都参加远程互助会 |
[18:16] | And I am here to tell you that | 告诉你吧 |
[18:17] | those virtual meetings… | 那些远程互助会 |
[18:19] | …while better than no meetings, | 虽然聊胜于无 |
[18:20] | are no substitute for regular in-person meetings. | 但无法替代常规的面对面互助会 |
[18:23] | They’re not the same. | 根本不一样 |
[18:24] | And, so, I was hanging by a thread, | 我当时的状态岌岌可危 |
[18:26] | and, um, Link…wasn’t. | 而林…则不是 |
[18:32] | He was falling in love with domesticity. | 他爱上了家庭生活 |
[18:35] | And he was the world’s most stand-up guy. | 他是全世界最可靠的人 |
[18:39] | And he started proposing all the time, | 他开始一直求婚 |
[18:43] | despite me saying no. | 尽管我一直拒绝 |
[18:45] | And he decided that he wanted more kids, | 然后他决定想要更多孩子 |
[18:47] | and I felt like I couldn’t breathe. | 我觉得都无法呼吸了 |
[18:49] | And, um, then I judged myself for that, | 然后我因此瞧不起自己 |
[18:52] | like I think you are judging me now. | 就像你现在瞧不起我一样 |
[18:57] | During the pandemic, I drank so much red wine, | 新冠封锁期间 我喝红酒喝得太凶 |
[18:58] | I seriously considered checking myself into rehab. | 以至于都开始认真考虑要去戒瘾中心了 |
[19:02] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[19:03] | I looked like a swollen tick. | 我看起来像一只臃肿的蜱虫 |
[19:06] | I lost it. | 我失控了 |
[19:09] | Lost it. | 完全失控了 |
[19:10] | I just hated — hated — being stuck at home. | 我憎恨 非常憎恨被困在家里 |
[19:13] | You know, some people loved it. | 有的人很喜欢呆在家 |
[19:14] | They baked bread. I don’t like bread. | 他们烤面包 我不喜欢面包 |
[19:16] | I began to truly hate my | 我开始憎恨 |
[19:20] | video-game-obsessed son and my husband, who, by the way, | 我沉迷于游戏的儿子和老公 顺便提一下 |
[19:24] | took up a model-train hobby that seemed to truly delight him. | 我老公爱上了火车模型 让他发自内心的快乐 |
[19:27] | – No. – Exactly. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[19:29] | Yeah, I um — I went really dark, Amelia. | 我变得非常阴沉 艾米莉娅 |
[19:35] | I had dark, dark thoughts. | 有了一些非常阴沉的想法 |
[19:39] | I was daydreaming about going to sleep and never waking up, | 我梦想着能够一觉睡过去再也醒不过来 |
[19:42] | and that thought… comforted me. | 这个想象…让我觉得安慰 |
[19:49] | I hate that for you. | 我不希望你这样 |
[19:52] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | Because…me too. | 因为…我也一样 |
[20:01] | Films are up, Dr. Shepherd. | 片子出来了 谢博德医生 |
[20:10] | Venting the ports. | 正在给接口通气 |
[20:16] | You’re already finished? | 你已经完成了 |
[20:17] | Yeah. Is that bad? | 是啊 这不好吗 |
[20:19] | Oh, gosh. Did I forget something? | 天啊 我忘了什么吗 |
[20:20] | No, no, no. It’s — It’s — | 不 不不 就是… |
[20:21] | We just got one more lap chole through the ER. | 急诊刚刚送来了另一个需要胆囊切除术的患者 |
[20:24] | You’re making excellent time. | 你节省了很多时间 |
[20:26] | How’s about a double feature, Schmitt? | 再做一台怎么样 施密特 |
[20:28] | Hell yeah. | 当然好啦 |
[20:31] | Dr. Webber, sir. | 韦伯医生 先生 |
[20:33] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是好样的 |
[20:34] | Your patient will be in OR 7. | 你的患者在7号手术室 |
[20:36] | Khan, you’ll assist. | 汉 你负责协助 |
[20:41] | We got two lap choles! | 我们可以做两台手术 |
[20:43] | We got two lap choles! | 我们可以做两台手术 |
[20:45] | Yes, we did! | 是的 没错 |
[20:49] | 0 Vicryl, please. | 0号线 谢谢 |
[20:53] | Looking good, brother. | 气色不错啊 兄弟 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:56] | Looks like you have some visitors, Roy. | 看来有不少人来探望你 罗伊 |
[20:57] | Eh, just a few familiar faces. | 一些老熟人而已 |
[20:59] | Look at this sorry lot, huh? | 看看这群衰鬼 |
[21:03] | Noah shouldn’t have bothered you all. | 诺亚不应该让你们跑一趟的 |
[21:05] | Well, you knew we had to get our last licks in | 要知道在你进手术室挨刀之前 |
[21:06] | – before you went under the knife. – Ah, yeah. | -我们无论如何也得见你一面的 -没错 |
[21:08] | Listen, if I don’t make it out of there — | 听着 如果我没能活着出来 |
[21:10] | Will you shut up? Of course you’ll make it. | 闭上嘴行吗 你当然能活着出来 |
[21:13] | You know, at our base, | 当初在基地的时候 |
[21:14] | the guys from the Afghan army would bring chickens | 阿富汗军队的那些家伙们通常会带鸡肉来 |
[21:16] | and cook them for us. | 做给我们吃 |
[21:17] | Well, one day, they brought a live sheep. | 有一次他们带来了一头活羊 |
[21:19] | Remember this? | 记得这件事吗 |
[21:21] | And Roy insisted on helping out. | 罗伊坚持要帮忙 |
[21:22] | Told ’em he’d, uh, butchered pigs before or some lie. | 骗他们说他曾经宰过猪 |
[21:26] | I stand by that lie. | 我至今都没改过口 |
[21:28] | And this sheep — well, he did not like Roy. | 这只羊很显然不喜欢罗伊 |
[21:30] | The second he got near him, he got kicked in the head, | 他一靠近就照他脑袋来了一下 |
[21:32] | knocked on his ass, and trampled. | 一头顶在他屁股上把他撞翻在地 |
[21:34] | What happened to the sheep? | 最后那只羊怎么样了 |
[21:35] | Well, he took off, | 它跑了 |
[21:36] | left Roy on the ground, bloody and bruised. | 留下罗伊浑身伤地躺在地上 |
[21:38] | That’s gotta hurt. | 那肯定很疼 |
[21:39] | So I run over, and Roy is out cold. | 我跑了过去 罗伊已经不省人事了 |
[21:41] | And just when I start to panic, his crazy eyes fly open. | 我正要发慌的时候 他睁开了眼睛 |
[21:45] | He jumps up, screaming, “Yeehaw!” | 跳起来大喊 “嘿哟” |
[21:48] | And he takes off after that sheep. | 然后就去追羊了 |
[21:50] | I have no memory of that. I — I — | 我一点不记得这事了 |
[21:53] | Probably because of the concussion. | 可能是因为你当时被摔脑震荡了 |
[21:54] | Point is, if that angry sheep can’t get rid of you, | 我想说的是 要是那只疯羊都没法干掉你 |
[21:57] | nothing can. | 别的更不能了 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:05] | You guys, I won’t forget this. | 各位 我不会忘记的 |
[22:10] | You all coming here for me. | 你们专程来看我 |
[22:14] | We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:15] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[22:16] | Go. | 走吧 |
[22:17] | We got your six. | 我们支持你 |
[22:18] | Alright, brother. | 去吧 兄弟 |
[22:20] | You got this, brother. | 你可以的 兄弟 |
[22:22] | Get ’em, Roy. | 打败他们 罗伊 |
[22:26] | Niki, your EKG looks normal, | 妮基 你的心电图看起来正常 |
[22:28] | and cardio couldn’t see anything on your echo. | 心脏科的医生说你的回波看起来没有问题 |
[22:30] | So is it possible that you’re experiencing a little anxiety? | 有没有可能你现在有一点焦虑 |
[22:33] | Is it possible?! | 有没有可能 |
[22:34] | I’m having a baby, and, somehow, | 我马上要生孩子了 但不知道为什么 |
[22:36] | my new boyfriend didn’t notice I was pregnant. | 我的新男朋友没注意到我怀孕了 |
[22:38] | Of course it is possible. | 当然可能了 |
[22:41] | Where is Dustin with those ice chips? | 达斯汀和他买的冰块呢 |
[22:44] | What is important right now | 现在最重要的 |
[22:45] | is that you take some deep breaths | 是你要做深呼吸 |
[22:47] | and stay calm, okay? | 还有保持冷静 好吗 |
[22:49] | He left, didn’t he? | 他走了 是吧 |
[22:53] | I’m all alone. | 剩我一个人 |
[22:54] | I can’t do this all alone. | 我自己生不了孩子 |
[22:56] | Yes, you can. I know you can. | 不 你能 我知道你能做到 |
[22:58] | All my friends thought I was crazy | 我所有的朋友都觉得我疯了 |
[23:00] | for having some random guy’s baby. | 想把陌生人的孩子生下来 |
[23:02] | And my parents told me they wanted no part of it. | 我父母也告诉我他们不想管这事 |
[23:04] | So I moved across the country. | 所以我才跨越整个国家来到这里 |
[23:07] | And I was lonely and scared. | 我又孤独又害怕 |
[23:10] | And then I met Dustin, and he didn’t seem to mind. | 然后我见到了达斯汀 但他好像并不在意 |
[23:15] | How did he not notice? | 他怎么会没注意到呢 |
[23:16] | I don’t know, Niki. | 我不知道 妮基 |
[23:19] | But — But you wanted to have this baby, | 但是你想要这个孩子 |
[23:20] | and you are about to meet him. | 而且你就要见到他了 |
[23:22] | I just wanted someone to hold my hand. | 我只想有人握着我的手 |
[23:26] | I’ll hold your hand. | 我来握住你的手 |
[23:32] | Who’s gonna deliver the baby? | 那谁来接生这个宝宝 |
[23:34] | Um, hey, uh, can you page Dr. DeLuca, please? Now. | 你能帮忙呼叫德卢卡医生吗 现在 |
[23:39] | Here we go. | 我们来吧 |
[23:40] | We almost have the critical view of safety cleared. | 我们的关键安全视野基本确认好了 |
[23:44] | Are we ready to move forward? | 我们准备好进行下一步了吗 |
[23:49] | The field is filling with blood. | 这里出了很多血 |
[23:50] | Why is the field filling with blood? | 为什么这里都是血 |
[23:52] | Maybe you should suction. | 也许你应该抽吸 |
[23:53] | But you’re my assist. Maybe you should suction! | 但你是我的助手 应该是你来抽吸 |
[23:55] | Okay, uh, indications to convert to open cholecystectomy — | 好的 开展胆囊切除手术的特征指标是 |
[23:58] | adhesions, fibrosis, unclear anatomy, hemorrhage. | 粘连 纤维化 解剖不清晰 出血 |
[24:00] | This could be the cystic artery, the hepatic artery… | 这可能是胆囊动脉 肝脏动脉… |
[24:03] | We have to open her up. | 我们必须给她开刀 |
[24:04] | – We? – Get the trocars out. | -我们吗 -把套管针拿出来 |
[24:06] | And somebody call an attending. | 谁去叫一下主治医师 |
[24:09] | Okay, the good news is, | 好的 好消息是 |
[24:10] | there’s no sign of CVA, edema, or tumor. | 没有咳嗽变异型哮喘 水肿 或肿瘤 |
[24:12] | And there’s no electrolyte abnormalities or infection. | 也没有电解质紊乱或感染 |
[24:15] | Okay, well, that’s good news and bad news. | 好的 那既是好消息又是坏消息 |
[24:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:18] | Because with everything else ruled out, | 因为每一样都排除了 |
[24:20] | it’s likely that the seizures are being caused | 这可能是因为抗排斥药 |
[24:21] | by neurotoxicity from anti-rejection meds. | 导致的神经中毒而引发的癫痫 |
[24:23] | Damn it. Damn it! | 真该死 可恶 |
[24:24] | We can switch her immunosuppressants | 我们可以给她换免疫抑制剂 |
[24:26] | and keep her on anticonvulsants and watch her like a hawk. | 继续用抗癫痫药 严密监视她的状况 |
[24:29] | I live in Los Angeles, okay? | 我住在洛杉矶 好吗 |
[24:30] | And as much as I hated them | 尽管当我跟他们 |
[24:31] | when I was trapped in a house with them, | 困在一栋房子里时我讨厌他们 |
[24:32] | I do love my son and my husband. | 我也很爱我的儿子和丈夫 |
[24:34] | I have to get back home to them. | 我必须要回到他们身边 |
[24:35] | I mean, I-I had arranged for the clinical-trial team | 我已经安排了临床试验团队 |
[24:39] | to monitor her from here on out. | 从现在开始监视她的状态 |
[24:41] | I can, too. | 我也可以 |
[24:42] | Oh, I can’t because I’m going back and forth to Minnesota. | 我也不能 因为我要回还要去明尼苏达 |
[24:44] | But Bailey can or s-someone can. | 但是贝利可以 或者其他人 |
[24:46] | What I’m saying is, we can help. | 我是想说 我们可以帮忙 |
[24:48] | You’ll just have to share credit when you publish. | 你发表的时候记得算我们一份 |
[24:50] | Don’t say that like it’s a small thing. | 别说得这么轻描淡写 |
[24:53] | I mean, it’s risky. She’s had so many seizures. | 风险太大了 她癫痫太频繁了 |
[24:55] | If she seizes up again, I — | 如果她再发癫痫 我… |
[24:57] | Well, we’ve loaded her with anticonvulsants. | 我们给她用抗癫痫药 |
[24:59] | We will watch her closely. | 我们会紧紧看好她的 |
[25:00] | If we have to take out the uterus, we take out the uterus. | 如果我们必须摘除子宫 我们就照做 |
[25:03] | But let’s cross that bridge when we come to it. | 但是船到桥头自然直 |
[25:07] | I want to agree with you. | 我很想赞同你的说法 |
[25:10] | Okay, so what’s stopping you? | 好的 是什么阻止你了呢 |
[25:12] | I need to not kill this patient. | 我需要让我的患者活下去 |
[25:14] | I need to not let her die. | 我不能让她死 |
[25:18] | And — And helping her helped me. | 帮她就是在帮我 |
[25:21] | It excited me. A uterine transplant? | 这让我感到振奋 子宫移植 |
[25:23] | I mean, the thought of creating something for her | 一想到我为她创造出前所未有的 |
[25:25] | that didn’t exist before her | 治疗手段 |
[25:27] | made me want to get out of bed in the morning. | 这成了我早上起床的动力 |
[25:30] | But I don’t want to make a decision that’s selfish. | 但我不想做一个自私的决定 |
[25:33] | I need to prioritize her life over the study. | 我要她的生命优先于我的研究 |
[25:37] | And I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[25:39] | if there’s a chance that you think I’m not. | 你是否认为我没有以她为先 |
[25:41] | Dr. Montgomery, your patient was so in love with her husband | 蒙特玛丽医生 你的患者深爱她的丈夫 |
[25:46] | that she is having a baby with him even though he is dead. | 即便他已去世 她仍然想怀上他的孩子 |
[25:50] | She’s so in love with the idea of becoming a mother | 她热切希望做一位母亲 |
[25:53] | that she entered your study | 她参加你的研究 |
[25:55] | knowing that she was risking her life. | 知晓自己冒着生命风险 |
[25:57] | You are not being selfish. | 你一点都不自私 |
[25:59] | You are doing every single thing you can | 你在做你能做的每一件事 |
[26:02] | to help her live her dream. | 去帮助她实现做母亲的梦想 |
[26:04] | And that is an excellent reason | 那简直是 |
[26:07] | to get out of bed in the morning. | 起床最好的动力 |
[26:12] | We’re almost ready here, Roy. | 我们差不多已经准备好了 罗伊 |
[26:13] | Are you sure you still want to go through with this? | 你确定依然想做手术吗 |
[26:17] | I got a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[26:19] | She lives on the East Coast with her husband, two kids. | 她住在东海岸 和丈夫两个孩子一起 |
[26:23] | I don’t ever see them. | 我从没见过他们 |
[26:25] | She took her mother’s side in the divorce, | 我离婚后她跟了她母亲 |
[26:27] | and that — that was it. | 就没了联系 |
[26:28] | But if someone had done this to her, | 但如果有人这么对她 |
[26:31] | if someone had made her breathe in that crap | 如果她被迫吸入那种废气 |
[26:33] | and caused her a lifetime of pain, | 让她一辈子痛不欲生 |
[26:35] | I’d want that person dead. | 我想要罪魁祸首偿命 |
[26:37] | Roy, we’re going to stop this. | 罗伊 我们会制止这一切 |
[26:39] | We’re going to hold the people at fault responsible, okay? | 我们会让责任人负责的 |
[26:43] | I’m responsible. | 我有责任 |
[26:46] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:48] | I authorized it. | 是我授权的行动 |
[26:51] | The burn pit on our base. | 我们基地的燃烧坑 |
[26:53] | Trash was piling up. | 垃圾越堆越高 |
[26:54] | There was no plumbing, no sewage system. | 那儿没有管道 没有污水处理系统 |
[26:57] | And it’s not like the garbageman comes on Tuesdays. I — | 没有每周二来收垃圾的人 |
[27:00] | I heard the, uh, other bases were burning it all. | 我听说其它基地都在烧垃圾 |
[27:05] | So…that’s what I told them to do. | 所以…我叫他们也这么做 |
[27:11] | I didn’t invent the idea… | 这不是我发明的 |
[27:14] | …but when I close my eyes at night, | 但当我夜里闭上眼睛 |
[27:16] | I see that black smoke billowing up from the ground, | 看到黑烟翻滚升腾 |
[27:19] | and I know that I committed the worst crime… | 我知道我犯下了最可恨的罪行 |
[27:26] | …complicity. | 成了同谋 |
[27:31] | So, at the end of the day, I might deserve to die. | 也许我终归该死 |
[27:36] | Everyone else deserves to live. | 其他人都该好好活着 |
[27:39] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[27:41] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[27:47] | – What happened? – I-I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[27:49] | The field filled with blood, and now I converted to open. | 术野出血 我决定开刀手术 |
[27:51] | – And now. – Well, you should have waited. | -现在 -你应该等一下 |
[27:52] | – She was bleeding out. – You still should have waited. | -她大出血 -还是应该等一下 |
[27:54] | – I’m sorry, Chief, but. – Step aside. | -对不起主任 但 -让开 |
[27:56] | Okay, I need another suction and I need laps now. | 我需要抽吸 还有治疗巾 |
[27:58] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[27:59] | If you want this patient to live, step aside. | 如果你想患者活下去 就让开 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:03] | Okay, suction. | 抽吸 |
[28:06] | Okay, clamp. | 夹钳 |
[28:11] | I have never seen lung tissue like this. You? | 我从没见过肺组织变成这样 你呢 |
[28:13] | I have — in advanced ARDS, secondary to COVID. | 见过 晚期急性呼吸综合症和新冠并发症 |
[28:16] | And it didn’t end well. Suction. | 结局很难看 抽吸 |
[28:19] | The tissue’s just falling apart in my hands. | 组织在我手里支离破碎 |
[28:21] | Stapler. | 吻合器 |
[28:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 行了 |
[28:26] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[28:28] | I know you didn’t think it was a good idea. | 我知道你觉得这个想法很糟糕 |
[28:30] | No, I didn’t, but I believe in fighting for what’s right, | 没错 但我相信为正义而战 |
[28:32] | and if giving this guy a few more months | 如果给他多几个月的生命 |
[28:34] | helps make life better for others, I’m in. | 就能帮助其他人活得更好 算我一个 |
[28:36] | Okay. Alright. | 好 好的 |
[28:40] | He’s hemorrhaging. | 他在出血 |
[28:41] | Hold pressure. I’ll try to find the source. | 用力压住 我试试找出血点 |
[28:43] | Yep. DeBakey clamp — now! | 好 给我动脉解剖剪和止血钳 |
[28:47] | Yeah, yeah. Come on. | 好的 撑住 |
[28:50] | There. Got it. | 看到了 血止住了 |
[28:52] | Alright. So, that’s how this is gonna go, huh, Roy? | 搞定 就是要这么玩是吗 罗伊 |
[28:55] | I’ve only known this guy for eight hours. | 我刚认识他八个小时 |
[28:57] | I’m pretty sure he’s not going to make it easy on us. | 很肯定他不会让我们好过 |
[28:59] | I operated in Boston for 15 years. | 我在波士顿做了15年手术 |
[29:01] | No patient made it easy on me. | 没一个患者让我轻松 |
[29:03] | Hemostats. | 止血钳 |
[29:07] | Finished. | 完成 |
[29:09] | And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it’s done. | 女士们先生们 这就是范本 |
[29:12] | Yes, it is! | 没错 |
[29:15] | Flawless technique on not one, but two lap choles today. | 今天不只一台 是两台完美的胆囊切除术 |
[29:19] | Take notes if you want to survive. | 好好做笔记 如果你想赢 |
[29:21] | Thank you, sir, for the opportunity, | 感谢主任 给我机会 |
[29:24] | – the patients, the wis– – You know, by working together, | -感谢患者和 -这次合作 |
[29:26] | we saved 13 patients from cholecystitis — | 我们拯救了13位胆囊炎患者 |
[29:29] | a hospital record. | 破了医院的记录 |
[29:31] | You should all be proud. Now, study hard. | 大家都该感到骄傲 得用功学习 |
[29:33] | Today was lap chole. | 今天是胆囊切除术 |
[29:34] | Tomorrow, it could be something more. | 明天也许是更精彩的手术 |
[29:36] | Don’t come unprepared. | 不要两手空空不做准备 |
[29:39] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[29:44] | Hi, Tovah. | 你醒了 托娃 |
[29:46] | I’m Dr. Shepherd. | 我是谢博德医生 |
[29:48] | Is it gone? Did I — Did I lose it? | 被取出来了吗 我失去它了吗 |
[29:51] | Did you take the uterus? | 你把子宫取出来了吗 |
[29:53] | No. | 没有 |
[29:54] | But, Tovah… | 但是托娃 |
[29:56] | you didn’t reject it. | 你的身体没有排斥它 |
[30:00] | Is there still a chance? | 还有机会吗 |
[30:01] | There’s still a chance. | 还有机会 |
[30:03] | We’re gonna step up your protocol, | 我们可以进行下一阶段了了 |
[30:04] | and you’re still in the trial. | 你还可以继续临床试验 |
[30:05] | Oh, my God, thank you. | 我的老天 谢谢你 |
[30:08] | Thank you. My God. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna do a quick neuro check. | 我得赶快做个神经系统检查 |
[30:13] | Let just… give her a minute to cry. | 给她点时间 让她先发泄一会吧 |
[30:20] | Wilson, what are you doing?! | 威尔逊 你在干嘛 |
[30:22] | She won’t let go of my hand! | 她一直攥着我的手不放 |
[30:23] | Okay, you’re an OB. | 好吧 可你是个妇产科医生 |
[30:25] | Your job is to deliver the babies, | 接生才是你的职责所在 |
[30:26] | not to hold hands. | 而不是拉着产妇的手 |
[30:28] | Okay. | 明白 |
[30:30] | A-And she’s crowning. | 胎头已经着冠了 |
[30:31] | Niki, I need to help get the baby out, | 妮基 我得把宝宝接生出来 |
[30:33] | but I will be right over here. | 我一会就回来 |
[30:34] | No, no, no. No, I can’t do this. | 不行了 不行了 我做不到 |
[30:35] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[30:36] | Niki, you’re worried about being alone. | 妮基 你一直害怕茕茕孑立 |
[30:38] | You’re not alone. | 但你并非孤身一人 |
[30:39] | You have your son, and as soon as he comes out, | 你的儿子即将降生 他一旦来到这个世界 |
[30:41] | he will be your whole heart. | 就会成为你生活的全部 |
[30:43] | And it’s hard, and it’s exhausting, | 尽管这很困难 也很费心劳神 |
[30:45] | and there are days when you will turn around and wonder, | 甚至有时你会辗转反侧 不禁思索 |
[30:47] | “Where is this baby’s mother? Because it absolutely cannot be me.” | “这孩子的妈妈到底是谁 反正肯定不是我” |
[30:52] | But you will love him so much, | 但你会非常爱他 |
[30:54] | you’ll let him sleep on you anywhere, anytime, | 无论何时何地 不管你有多不舒服 |
[30:57] | no matter how uncomfortable you are. | 你都会让他睡在你身上 |
[30:59] | And just one smell of his head will make you feel like | 闻闻他的头 就会让你心花绽放 |
[31:01] | your heart could explode. | 觉得人间值得 |
[31:02] | And that is worth so much more than your fear. | 相比你的恐惧 这一切都更加意义非凡 |
[31:05] | Okay? You ready to start pushing? | 怎么样 你准备好开始用力了吗 |
[31:07] | On the count of three. | 我数到三 |
[31:09] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[31:12] | Push, push, push, push. | 用力 用力 再用力 |
[31:13] | – Here’s the head. – Good. | -头出来了 -非常好 |
[31:16] | Wait, wait, wait. Niki, stop pushing. | 等一下 妮基 别再使劲了 |
[31:18] | Okay, uh, shoulder dystocia. | 出现了肩部难产 |
[31:20] | Baby’s shoulder is caught behind the pubic bone. | 孩子的肩膀卡在了耻骨后面 |
[31:22] | Okay, Wilson, what do you do? | 那么你打算怎么做 威尔逊 |
[31:24] | Uh, we’re doing a McRoberts maneuver to get the baby out. | 用屈大腿助产法把婴儿接生出来 |
[31:26] | Wait. A what? | 等等 什么 |
[31:27] | We’ve got you, Niki. | 有我们在 不用担心 妮基 |
[31:30] | Alright. We ready to push again? | 好了 准备好再用力了吗 |
[31:32] | – Okay. – Alright. | -准备好了 -要开始了 |
[31:33] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[31:36] | Go. | 用力 |
[31:37] | Okay, Wilson, put your hand in | 威尔逊 把手伸进去 |
[31:39] | – and find the anterior shoulder. – Okay. | -找到婴儿的前肩 -好 |
[31:40] | You got it? | 找到了吗 |
[31:41] | – Yep. – Okay. | -摸到了 -好的 |
[31:42] | Now push the back of the baby’s shoulder towards the chest. | 现在将婴儿的后肩朝胸部方向推 |
[31:47] | – Gently. – Okay. | -轻轻地 -没问题 |
[31:49] | Here he comes. | 他出来了 |
[31:51] | Oh, my goodness. You have a boy. | 我的天呐 你有儿子了 |
[31:54] | Oh, my goodness. | 天呐 |
[31:57] | Well done, Wilson. | 干得不错 威尔逊 |
[32:16] | Farouk’s echo and cardiac MRI | 法鲁克的超声波心动图和心脏核磁共振结果 |
[32:18] | show constrictive pericarditis. | 显示他患有窄缩性心包炎 |
[32:20] | Most likely secondary to the TB. | 很有可能是肺结核的继发症 |
[32:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:25] | I-I wish it was better news. | 我真希望是好消息 |
[32:27] | He’s already been through so much, | 他已经遭了很多罪 |
[32:28] | more than any kid should. | 多个任何孩子该承受的 |
[32:31] | And the hits just keep coming. | 可坏消息还是接踵不断 |
[32:36] | Do you want to be alone? | 你想一个人静静吗 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry. I don’t — | 不好意思 我不 |
[32:39] | I don’t usually do this. | 我不是经常这样的 |
[32:41] | It’s your son. All bets are off. | 这关乎你儿子的性命 顾不得颜面 |
[32:46] | Uh, okay, so — so what does this mean? | 所以这意味着什么 |
[32:48] | Is he gonna need surgery or… | 他需要做手术吗 还是 |
[32:50] | I have to consult with cardio, | 我得先找心外科会一下诊 |
[32:51] | but I think so, yes. | 但我觉得他应该做手术 |
[32:53] | Most likely a pericardiectomy. | 大概率是心包切除手术 |
[32:55] | Oh, God. | 我的老天 |
[32:57] | I’ll admit him, and we’ll go from there. | 我先安排他住院 然后再规划手术的事情 |
[32:58] | Oh, Farouk! Oh, my God! | 法鲁克 为什么要这样对他 |
[33:01] | God, he’s so — he’s so good. | 他那么听话 |
[33:05] | I mean, he’s a teenager, but… | 他虽然是青春期的孩子 但… |
[33:08] | God, he’s just always been such a good kid, | 尽管命运让他的生活变得一团糟 |
[33:11] | despite what this messed-up world has given him. | 但他一直都是个好孩子 |
[33:16] | He has to be okay. | 他必须安然无恙 |
[33:18] | I will do everything in my power to make sure that he is. | 我会竭尽我所能 让他平安无事 |
[33:21] | – That’s a promise. – Okay. | -我向你保证 -好的 |
[33:24] | Do you want me to call your brother? | 需要我告诉你哥哥吗 |
[33:25] | I’ll tell him, just not yet. | 我会告诉他 但现在还不是时候 |
[33:27] | I…I-I need to sit with this by myself | 我 我只是需要一点时间 |
[33:32] | for — for a minute. | 让自己先消化一下 |
[33:34] | Take all the time you need. | 需要多久都行 |
[33:44] | So, his lungs had more scarring than we expected. | 他肺部的瘢痕比我们预期的还要多 |
[33:47] | It’s gonna be a tough road ahead. | 之后的路可不好走 |
[33:48] | Well, he can handle it. | 他能应付得了 |
[33:50] | I know he can. | 我知道他行 |
[33:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:59] | Honestly, you’re the first doctor I’ve met | 老实说 你是我见过的第一个 |
[34:00] | who actually gave a crap, | 真正关心此事的医生 |
[34:02] | who’s really done anything for any of us. | 真正为我们做过些什么的医生 |
[34:04] | Well…I’m sorry that’s the case. | 我很遗憾是这种情况 |
[34:08] | But this is personal to me, you know? | 但我把这个当私事对待 |
[34:11] | I am in this with all of you guys, okay? | 我跟你们大家是一伙的 |
[34:18] | W-What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[34:19] | Dr. Hunt! | 亨特医生 |
[34:21] | Noah, I’m gonna need you to leave, okay? | 诺亚 我需要你出去 |
[34:22] | I’m not leaving him. | 我不会离开他 |
[34:23] | Sergeant, step outside, now! | 军士 现在就出去 |
[34:26] | Now! | 立刻 |
[34:28] | Damn it, his O2 is plummeting. | 该死 他的氧饱和在急速下降 |
[34:30] | Noah, you got to go. | 诺亚 你得出去了 |
[34:31] | Come on, Roy. | 撑住 罗伊 |
[34:32] | V-fib! Paddles! | 室颠 电极板 |
[34:36] | – Come on, Roy. – Sir, you’re not allowed in here. | -撑住 罗伊 -先生 你不能留在这里 |
[34:38] | – Sir, you’ve got to go. – Come on, Roy. | -先生 你得出去了 -撑住 罗伊 |
[34:39] | Come on, Roy. Hang in there! | 加油 罗伊 撑住 |
[34:40] | Okay, let’s charge to 120. | 充电至120焦 |
[34:42] | Ready? And clear. | 好了吗 离手 |
[34:45] | No change. Push 1 of epi. | 没反应 肾上腺素一毫克静推 |
[34:46] | Charge to 150. And…clear! | 充电至150焦 离手 |
[34:49] | Come on, Roy. | 撑住 罗伊 |
[34:51] | 200! | 200焦 |
[34:52] | And clear! | 离手 |
[34:59] | – Who wants cider? – Congratulations, sweetheart. | -谁想要果酒 -恭喜 亲爱的 |
[35:02] | I know I was skeptical, | 我知道我之前持怀疑态度 |
[35:04] | but 13 lap choles, that is something. | 不过13台腹腔镜胆囊切除术 很了不起 |
[35:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:08] | Even though you did con me into agreeing this morning. | 虽然今早你是哄骗我同意的 |
[35:11] | Con? | 哄骗 |
[35:12] | Is that what you’re calling it, what we did? | 你管我们做的叫哄骗吗 |
[35:16] | Well, you’ve set the bar very high for yourself. | 你给自己设了很高的标准 |
[35:18] | The residents are going to expect this all the time. | 住院医生会一直期待这个标准 |
[35:21] | I mean, who knows? The scrub nurses may walk out. | 谁知道呢 手术护士可能会甩手不干 |
[35:23] | Ah, well, everyone will adapt. | 大家都会适应 |
[35:25] | They’ll have to, because from now on, | 他们不得不适应 因为从现在开始 |
[35:26] | this is gonna be my primary method of teaching. | 这将是我的主要教学方法 |
[35:28] | To the Webber Method. | 敬韦伯教学法 |
[35:30] | Rolls off the tongue, doesn’t it? | 很顺口 不是吗 |
[35:33] | You still don’t like it. | 你还是不喜欢 |
[35:35] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不喜欢 |
[35:36] | Look, Helm clipped that artery | 赫尔姆在没有主治医生在场的情况下 |
[35:38] | with no attending in the room. | 夹住了那条动脉 |
[35:39] | When I first walked in and saw all that blood, | 当我刚走进去看到那些血的时候 |
[35:41] | even I didn’t know which way was up, | 连我都不知道发生了什么 |
[35:43] | so how was a resident supposed to? | 住院医生又怎么会知道呢 |
[35:44] | You know as well as I that complications | 你和我一样清楚 |
[35:46] | could happened to — to — to any one of us. | 并发症可能发生在我们任何人身上 |
[35:48] | Which is why we owe it to them and the patients | 所以我们应该在手术室里 |
[35:51] | to be there in the room. | 为了他们和患者 |
[35:55] | Bailey, 10 years from now, | 贝利 十年后 |
[35:58] | we are going to be short tens of thousands of surgeons | 如果我们不重新考虑我们在做什么 |
[36:01] | if we don’t rethink what we’re doing here. | 我们就会缺少成千上万的外科医生 |
[36:04] | We’re a teaching hospital, and we have a moral imperative | 我们是教学医院 我们有道德义务 |
[36:07] | to make sure that people don’t die because | 确保人们不会因为 |
[36:08] | there’s no one to operate on them. | 没人为他们做手术而死亡 |
[36:10] | That’s what we owe these patients. | 这才是我们欠这些患者的 |
[36:12] | Helm did prove the system worked. | 赫尔姆证明了这个方法行之有效 |
[36:14] | She asked for help. | 她寻求帮助了 |
[36:15] | She did exactly what she was supposed to do. | 她做了她该做的事 |
[36:17] | And you were there, and you helped. | 而你在场 提供了帮助 |
[36:18] | The patient’s alive and stable and in recovery. | 患者还活着 情况稳定 正在恢复中 |
[36:21] | It did work. | 这个方法奏效了 |
[36:23] | Oh, yeah. To the Webber Method. | 好吧 敬韦伯教学法 |
[36:25] | No. I-I’m sorry. What, now? | 我没听清 你说什么 |
[36:26] | To the Webber Method! | 敬韦伯教学法 |
[36:44] | I’m so sorry, Noah. We did everything we could. | 我很遗憾 诺亚 我们尽力了 |
[36:47] | Roy’s lungs were just…too far gone, | 罗伊的肺部损伤太严重了 |
[36:51] | and the damage put too much stress on his heart. | 而这种损伤让他的心脏承受了太大的压力 |
[36:56] | Noah… | 诺亚 |
[36:59] | I can help you continue Roy’s work, you know, | 我可以帮助你继续罗伊的工作 |
[37:02] | the data, the testimonials. | 数据 证词 |
[37:04] | Yeah, I don’t want your help. | 我不想要你的帮助 |
[37:06] | I never wanted it in the first place, but you convinced me. | 我一开始就不想要 但你说服了我 |
[37:10] | You convinced me to introduce you to my friends, | 你说服我把你介绍给我的朋友 |
[37:13] | my family, and look what happened. | 我的家人 再看看发生了什么 |
[37:16] | You made it so much worse. | 你让情况变得更糟了 |
[37:32] | You know, I almost left Jake in the first lockdown, | 第一次封城时我差点离开杰克 |
[37:35] | in the thick of it, about two months in. | 最激烈的时候 大概有两个月 |
[37:37] | I wasn’t even drinking. I was stone-cold sober. | 我甚至都没有喝酒 我完全清醒 |
[37:39] | I just — God. | 我只是 老天 |
[37:40] | They were bickering about “Game of Thrones,” | 他们在为《权力的游戏》争吵 |
[37:43] | and I just got up off the couch, | 我就从沙发上起来 |
[37:45] | got in the car, and drove. | 上了车 直接开走了 |
[37:48] | Drove for about two hours | 一口气开了两个小时 |
[37:49] | before I stopped and even thought to ask myself | 直到最后才停下来仔细想想 |
[37:52] | what I was doing. | 我这是在干什么 |
[37:54] | Are you asking if I’m sure? | 你是在问我是否确定吗 |
[37:56] | I am saying that | 我说这些 |
[37:57] | when one is in a slight mental-health crisis, | 是害怕你在精神不稳定的情况下 |
[38:01] | one might regret the decisions she makes later. | 做出以后会后悔的决定 |
[38:04] | I didn’t leave when I was thinking about doing drugs. | 我想吸毒的时候我没有和他分手 |
[38:07] | And I didn’t leave when I was wondering | 我开始怀疑林是否真的懂我时 |
[38:09] | if Link would ever really understand me. | 也没有和他分手 |
[38:12] | I stayed through all of that | 这些我都坚持下来了 |
[38:13] | because I thought I must be crazy, | 因为我觉得如果我放弃 |
[38:14] | because who leaves a really good and decent guy? | 如此优秀正直的男人 那我一定是疯了 |
[38:16] | But I don’t feel crazy now. | 但我现在不再觉得自己疯了 |
[38:18] | And I don’t want to get high. | 我也不再想吸毒 |
[38:20] | I just don’t want a ring, | 我只是不想要婚戒 |
[38:21] | and I don’t want to have any more babies. | 我也不想要更多的孩子 |
[38:23] | And — And I didn’t even leave him. | 我甚至都没有和他分手 |
[38:26] | He left me. But… | 是他甩的我 但是 |
[38:30] | But I hated the life that he loved, | 但我厌恶他所喜爱的生活方式 |
[38:32] | and so I think that the sanest and kindest thing | 所以我觉得我能做的最理智 |
[38:36] | I could possibly do is to let him go, | 最善良的事就是让他走 |
[38:40] | no matter how much it sometimes aches. | 不管这样会多痛苦 |
[38:44] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[38:50] | Look at me, what? | 瞧瞧我怎么了 |
[38:51] | Look at you, Amelia Shepherd, all grown up. | 瞧瞧你 艾米莉娅·谢博德 如此成熟了 |
[39:06] | – Rough day? – Yeah, I had better. | -今天不顺利吗 -是啊 |
[39:09] | Sorry to hear that. | 同情你 |
[39:12] | Hey, I don’t want to talk about it, | 我不想说今天的事 |
[39:13] | but do you want to get a drink at Joe’s? | 但你想一起去乔的酒吧喝一杯吗 |
[39:16] | I think I, um… | 我只是 |
[39:18] | I think I need a minute before I go home | 我想在回家面对妻子和孩子前 |
[39:19] | to the wife and the kids. | 有点自己的时间 |
[39:22] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[39:23] | Sounds good. | 很好 |
[39:37] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[39:49] | I-I heard you did two flawless lap choles today. | 听说你今天做了两台完美的腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[39:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[39:53] | My rock-star boyfriend. | 我的巨星男友 |
[39:55] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[39:57] | My rock-star boy– | 我的巨星男 |
[40:00] | I’ve had to operate alone before… | 我以前也独自主刀过 |
[40:05] | …in circumstances I would have never thought possible. | 在我认为完全不可能的情况下 |
[40:10] | We’ll go home in a minute. | 我们一会儿就回家 |
[40:13] | I just need to find the energy to walk to the car | 我需要恢复能量走到停车场 |
[40:19] | and get in it… | 然后上车 |
[40:21] | …which might be tomorrow. | 有可能得到明天了 |
[40:23] | By now, I know what I’m capable of, | 现在 我知道自己的能力 |
[40:25] | how much I can handle on my own. | 我一个人能掌控多少 |
[40:28] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[40:30] | I can handle a lot. | 我能做很多 |
[40:35] | You’re playing the surgery over and over | 你是不是在脑子里反复回忆 |
[40:36] | in your head, right? | 今天的手术过程 |
[40:39] | When you saw that bloody field, | 当你看见术野汹涌的出血 |
[40:41] | you felt numb, but cold, | 你感觉麻木 浑身冰凉 |
[40:47] | and sick to your stomach? | 胃里翻江倒海 |
[40:49] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[40:52] | You don’t think I ever made a mistake in the OR before? | 你以为我以前就没在手术中犯过错吗 |
[40:56] | Or watched Meredith Grey make a mistake? | 没见过梅瑞狄斯·格蕾犯过错吗 |
[41:03] | I feel awful. | 我很愧疚 |
[41:04] | You should. | 你应该 |
[41:06] | Thanks. | 我谢谢您了 |
[41:08] | If you didn’t, you’d be in the wrong line of work. | 要是毫无愧疚之心 那你就不适合这份工作 |
[41:12] | It’s that feeling, that — that — that awfulness — | 正是这种感觉 这种愧疚 |
[41:17] | it sticks with us | 一直跟着我们 |
[41:19] | so we don’t ever make that same mistake again. | 让我们以后不会再犯同样的错误 |
[41:23] | It’s how we become great. | 这能让我们更优秀 |
[41:29] | Night, Helm. | 晚安 赫尔姆 |
[41:31] | But that doesn’t mean I’m going to turn down an assist | 但这也不是说我会拒绝 |
[41:33] | from another pair of skilled hands. | 另一位经验丰富的帮助 |
[41:46] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为说到底 |
[41:47] | just because I can do a surgery alone | 虽然我可以独立做这个手术 |
[41:49] | doesn’t mean I have to. | 并不意味着我必须独立做 |
[41:50] | – Hi. – Let me guess — | -你好 -让我猜一猜 |
[41:51] | emergent kidney transplant. | 急诊肾移植 |
[41:54] | Uh, liver, actually. | 肝移植 |
[41:55] | How’d it go? | 手术怎么样 |
[41:56] | – Good. No bad. – Good. | -很好 不错 -那就好 |
[41:59] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[42:00] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[42:02] | Should we get some dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃饭吗 |
[42:04] | – Yes. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[42:05] | – Let’s do it. – Let’s do it. | -一起吃饭吧 -一起吃饭吧 |
[42:07] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[42:08] | – Go get some rest. – I will. | -先去休息一下吧 -好的 |
[42:09] | See you. | 回见 |
[42:11] | Knowing someone else has your back? | 知道有人在支持着你 |
[42:15] | It’s everything. | 这意味着一切 |