时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | In a recent experiment… | 在近期的实验中 |
[00:16] | …scientists observed that single human cells | 科学家观察培养皿中的单个人类细胞 |
[00:18] | in a Petri dish will actually seek each other out… | 是否会找寻其他细胞 |
[00:27] | …and adhere to each other to form new connections. | 并附着在一起形成新的连接 |
[00:36] | Trying to be the first one in? | 赶着第一个来上班吗 |
[00:38] | I was. | 有这个打算 |
[00:40] | I’m always first. | 我总是最早的那个 |
[00:42] | When cells team up… | 当细胞连接在一起 |
[00:43] | Big day. | 大日子 |
[00:44] | …they become stronger. | 它们变得更强壮 |
[00:46] | Big day. | 大日子 |
[00:47] | They thrive and evolve and eventually become something bigger | 它们茁壮成长进化 变得更强大 |
[00:51] | than their single selves ever could have been. | 仅凭一个细胞是无法独自做到的 |
[00:53] | Morning, Winston. | 早上好 温斯顿 |
[00:54] | Uh, Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[00:56] | Uh, I-I married you and Maggie, | 我给你和麦琪主持婚礼 |
[00:58] | so, you — you can call me Richard. | 你可以叫我理查德 |
[01:00] | Right. Richard. | 好 理查德 |
[01:03] | Uh, how’s Maggie’s father? | 麦琪爸爸状态如何 |
[01:04] | Oh, he’s better. | 他好多了 |
[01:05] | Yeah, yeah. I’m hoping to go out there next week. | 对 我希望下周可以过去 |
[01:09] | – How’s the Webber Method coming along? – Morning, Dr. Webber! | -韦伯教学法进展如何 -早上好 韦伯医生 |
[01:12] | We were just wondering what we should be prepared for today. | 我们在想今天要面对什么 |
[01:14] | – Which O.R. to be in. – And what surgeries we’re doing. | -去哪间手术室 -参与什么手术 |
[01:16] | Please and thank you. | 请告诉我们 谢谢 |
[01:17] | I’d say the method is going pretty well. | 我觉得教学法进展良好 |
[01:20] | Let’s move! | 走吧 |
[01:22] | Okay. Don’t forget to breathe. | 别忘了呼吸 |
[01:23] | M-Mom, Mom, stop worrying. | 妈妈 别担心 |
[01:24] | Dr. Hayes says Dr. Ndugu is the best in the country. | 海斯医生说恩都古医生是全国顶尖医生 |
[01:28] | Other people think so, too. | 其他人也这么认为 |
[01:29] | – I looked them up. – I’m not worried, my love. | -我去网上查了 -我不担心 亲爱的 |
[01:32] | And, also, people don’t like being told | 还有就是 没人喜欢听到 |
[01:33] | that they were background checked. | 自己被起底 |
[01:34] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s all right. | -很抱歉 -没关系 |
[01:36] | Dr. Hayes and the Internet are absolutely right. | 海斯医生和网络上的信息完全正确 |
[01:38] | I’m good. | 我很厉害 |
[01:40] | – You ready to roll? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[01:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:44] | I will see you later. | 待会见 |
[01:46] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:55] | You might want to go and get something to eat. | 你最好去吃点东西 |
[01:57] | Pericardiectomy can take five, six hours. | 心包切除术要五六小时 |
[01:59] | Complex procedure. | 复杂的手术 |
[02:00] | Where you remove the calcified pericardium | 需要移除长时间压迫他心脏的 |
[02:02] | that’s been constricting his heart for God knows how long. | 钙化心包膜 天知道要多长时间 |
[02:04] | What kind of surgeon-slash-mom did you think I was | 如果我连这个都不知道 |
[02:06] | if I didn’t know that? | 还算得上是母亲或医生吗 |
[02:07] | I know. Just protocol. | 我知道 只是程序要求 |
[02:10] | You talk to your brother yet? | 你和你哥哥说了吗 |
[02:11] | Or were the curtains closed because this is one of those | 还是说这是格蕾-斯隆著名的 |
[02:13] | “Secret” Heart surgeries that Grey-Sloan is so well known for? | “秘密”心脏手术 得拉上布帘偷偷做 |
[02:16] | What, you have one drink with a guy, | 你就跟人喝了杯酒 |
[02:17] | and you’re suddenly in the “No secrets” Zone? | 突然间就到了”无秘密”地带了吗 |
[02:19] | Don’t you think this relationship is moving kinda fast? | 难道不觉得这关系进展太快吗 |
[02:22] | I’ll talk to him. Today. | 我会跟他说 今天就去 |
[02:24] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[02:27] | Take good care of him, or I’ll come back and kill you. | 好好照顾他 不然我回来干掉你 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | No, but, seriously, I have the training. | 我说真的 我受过训练的 |
[02:37] | Unfortunately, the VA is still stonewalling on your coverage, | 不幸的是 退伍军人事务部还是未能提供保障 |
[02:40] | but we are making progress here. | 但我们取得了进展 |
[02:41] | Yeah, we now have chest X-rays, blood samples, | 我们现在几乎有全部人的胸X光 血液样本 |
[02:44] | and pulmonary function tests on almost everyone. | 和肺功能测试结果 |
[02:46] | Except Noah. | 除了诺亚 |
[02:49] | Since Colonel Davis passed, Major Hunt — | 自从戴维斯上校去世后 亨特上校 |
[02:51] | – Doctor. Dr. Hunt. – Sorry. Dr. Hunt. | -医生 亨特医生 -抱歉 亨特医生 |
[02:53] | Since the colonel died, no one’s heard from Noah yet. | 自从上校去世后 没人知道诺亚的消息 |
[02:57] | He thinks it’s my fault that Roy died. | 他觉得是罗伊的死是我的错 |
[02:59] | He’s not the only one. | 不止是他 |
[03:03] | – You two have a sec? – Yeah, we’re done here. | -你俩有时间吗 -是的 我们忙完了 |
[03:05] | We’ll be back and update you later, okay? | 我们之后再过来告知情况 好吗 |
[03:09] | Get down! Get down! Get down right now! | 蹲下 蹲下 马上蹲下 |
[03:10] | Get away from the windows! | 离窗户远点 |
[03:12] | – Are we under attack?! – Shh. Quiet, quiet. | -我们是被袭击了吗 -嘘 安静 |
[03:17] | What the hell was that? | 这到底什么情况 |
[03:29] | Okay. All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[03:32] | – Scout and Luna — – I-I just called daycare. | -斯考特和卢娜怎样 -我刚打给日托中心 |
[03:34] | Everyone’s fine. Scout barely woke up. | 大家都没事 斯考特都没醒来 |
[03:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:36] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -刚才那是什么 -我不知道 |
[03:38] | Hope it doesn’t happen again. | 希望别再发生了 |
[03:40] | Hunt wants everyone in the ER. | 亨特让大家都去急症室 |
[03:44] | Have we heard what happened? | 知道发生什么事了吗 |
[03:45] | I’m trying to call Ben, but he’s not picking up. | 我在给本打电话 但他没接 |
[03:47] | We need to activate mass casualty protocol. | 我们得启动大规模伤亡流程 |
[03:49] | – We don’t know what happened yet. – It felt like a bomb. | -我们还不知道怎么回事 -感觉像是炸弹 |
[03:51] | We need to start setting up beds | 我们要开始设置床位 |
[03:52] | and make sure we have enough blood. | 确保有足够的血源 |
[03:53] | Schmitt, grab another resident. | 施密特 去找一个住院医生来 |
[03:54] | Prep the trauma rooms, cancel elective surgeries, | 准备好创伤室 取消可择日的手术 |
[03:56] | and tell the O.R.S to be on standby. | 让手术室都待命 |
[03:57] | Private, Corporal, help us set up a triage station outside, A.S.A.P. | 二等兵 下士 帮我们尽快在外面建一个三角台 |
[04:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:01] | Owen, they’re not medical personnel. | 欧文 他们不是医护人员 |
[04:02] | They’re patients, and they’re not in 100% health. | 他们是病人 还没有百分之百好 |
[04:04] | They’re also soldiers who have trained for these kind of events. | 他们也是士兵 受过训练应对此类事件 |
[04:07] | In a few minutes, we’re gonna be flooded with mass trauma. | 过不了多久 这里就会挤满了受伤的人 |
[04:09] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要一切可以获得的帮助 |
[04:10] | – There was a pipeline explosion. – He’s still not answering. | -一条管道爆炸了 -他还是没接电话 |
[04:16] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Yeah. | -会没事的 -嗯 |
[04:21] | So, the committee at the FDA said | 食品及药物管理局委员会表示 |
[04:23] | the first step toward getting approval is, | 要想获得批准 第一步 |
[04:25] | we have to prove that the cells can survive at every stage. | 我们得证明细胞在每一个阶段都能存活下来 |
[04:27] | They need to make it through the reprogramming process, | 它们要经历重新编码过程 |
[04:30] | differentiation, suspension prep, and cryopreservation | 分化 悬液准备和超低温保存 |
[04:33] | without turning into cancerous cells. | 而不会转化成癌细胞 |
[04:35] | So we’ve succeeded in the cell maturation process. | 所以我们成功地完成了细胞成熟过程 |
[04:37] | – I’ve succeeded at that. – Well, you have, | -我成功地完成了这一过程 -对 是你 |
[04:38] | which is a milestone in itself, but now we need to prove | 这本身就是一个里程碑 但现在我们要证明 |
[04:41] | that the cells can survive once they’ve been injected into the brain. | 细胞被注入大脑后依然能活下来 |
[04:44] | Ready here. | 准备好了 |
[04:45] | You’re putting my precious biopsied cells into a fake brain. | 你把我珍贵的活组织切片细胞注入一个假大脑 |
[04:48] | It’s a 3D-printed hydrogel brain. | 是3D打印的水凝胶大脑 |
[04:50] | Injecting Trial 1 now. | 开始第一期注射实验 |
[04:53] | We’re using test cells, and we dyed them blue | 我们用的是测试细胞 把它们染成了蓝色 |
[04:55] | to visualize their behavior once injected. | 方便注射后可视化它们的表现 |
[04:59] | – Crap. – “Crap”? | -糟糕 -“糟糕” |
[05:01] | If the cells stay in a blob, they’ll die. | 如果细胞聚成一团 就会死掉 |
[05:03] | Very scientific. How do we fix it? | 很科学 怎么解决 |
[05:05] | We need to try different injection techniques. | 我们得尝试不同的注射技巧 |
[05:07] | Okay. How many of these gel brains do we have? | 好 我们有多少水凝胶大脑 |
[05:09] | A-And how much do they cost? | 然后要多少钱 |
[05:10] | Oh, there’s plenty. | 有很多 |
[05:12] | And think of it as a contribution | 就理解成为科学 |
[05:13] | for, uh, you know, science. It’s a… | 做贡献 是… |
[05:16] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[05:20] | Uh, bad time? | 来得不是时候 |
[05:29] | Dr. Lynne McDonald to the nurses’ station. | 请琳恩·麦克唐纳医生前往护士站 |
[05:31] | Dr. Lynne McDonald to the nurses’ station. | 请琳恩·麦克唐纳医生前往护士站 |
[05:40] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[05:42] | Doctor? Dr. Hunt! | 医生 亨特医生 |
[05:45] | Corporal Sacilotto, what’s the sit-rep in the ambulance bay? | 萨西洛托下士 救护车区情况如何 |
[05:47] | Still clear — | 依旧畅通 |
[05:47] | other than a few firefighters with minor injuries, sir. | 除了几个消防员受了轻伤 长官 |
[05:49] | Copy that. Stay ready. | 收到 保持待命 |
[05:51] | Hey. Have you seen your sister? | 你见到你妹妹了吗 |
[05:53] | I have looked in all the triage areas. | 所有的三角区我都看过了 |
[05:55] | Her name’s not on the surgical schedule, | 手术日程上没有她的名字 |
[05:56] | – and she’s not in radiology and — – Have you tried calling her? | -她也不在放射科 也 -你给她打过电话了吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, but she hasn’t picked up. I’m worried. | 打了 但她没接 我很担心 |
[06:01] | I mean, there was an explosion, and she took off running. | 发生了爆炸 而她不见踪影 |
[06:03] | – And with her history — – Teddy, she’s fine. | -从她过去的情况来看 -泰迪 她没事 |
[06:06] | – Are you? – I’m fine. Megan’s fine. | -那你呢 -我没事 梅根也没事 |
[06:07] | Everybody’s fine, except for the people | 大家都没事 除了那些 |
[06:09] | who were injured by that bomb. | 被炸弹炸伤的人 |
[06:11] | O-Owen, there wasn’t a bomb. | 欧文 没有炸弹 |
[06:12] | Listen. They’re gonna need our help. | 听着 他们需要帮助 |
[06:13] | I need to do my job, so why aren’t you doing yours? | 我要工作 你为什么不去工作 |
[06:26] | Um, Hayes? What is she doing here? | 海斯 她来干吗 |
[06:28] | Is he okay? There was an explosion. Was he awake? | 他没事吧 发生了爆炸 他当时醒着吗 |
[06:30] | He was already under when the explosion happened. | 爆炸发生时 他已经昏迷了 |
[06:32] | What are you…doing? | 你来…干吗 |
[06:37] | Okay. You can start now. | 好了 你们现在可以开始了 |
[06:40] | Dr. Hunt, all due respect, | 亨特医生 恕我直言 |
[06:42] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 这样不好 |
[06:43] | All due respect, I don’t care. | 恕我直言 我不管 |
[06:44] | Megan, we’ve got this. | 梅根 我们可以的 |
[06:46] | Great. Then start. | 很好 那就开始吧 |
[06:47] | Look, I’m not leaving my son, | 我不会离开我儿子的 |
[06:48] | so unless you want his already-failing heart to worsen | 除非你想让他已经在衰竭的心脏持续恶化 |
[06:50] | because his pericardium is crushing his heart as we speak, | 因为我们说话时 他的心包正在挤压他的心脏 |
[06:53] | I suggest you start. | 我建议你开始 |
[06:57] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[07:16] | How we doing? I thought it’d be busier. | 怎么样 我以为要忙一些 |
[07:19] | Yeah, it sounds like most patients are either dead | 看起来大部分病人要么死了 |
[07:21] | or at Seattle Pres. | 要么在西雅图长老会医院 |
[07:25] | I’m sure Ben is — | 我肯定本 |
[07:25] | Thanks for jumping in, Wilson, but you can head back up to O.B. | 谢谢你过来 威尔逊 但你可以回产科了 |
[07:28] | An exploding pipeline isn’t exactly joyful. | 管道爆炸可不是什么开心事 |
[07:31] | – Bailey, I w– – Got — I got it. Go. | -贝利 我 -知道了 知道了 走 |
[07:51] | 32-year-old female firefighter. | 32岁女消防员 |
[07:52] | Status post-electrocution — G.C.S. 15, stable vitals. | 电后状态 昏迷指数15 生命体征稳定 |
[07:57] | Hughes! | 修斯 |
[07:58] | Uh, Bailey. Hi. I almost died. | 贝利 嗨 我差点死了 |
[08:00] | Uh, let’s get her inside! Move! Move, move! | 推她进去 走 走 走 |
[08:06] | Nice robot. | 不错的机器人 |
[08:08] | I didn’t approve this. | 我没批准过他来 |
[08:09] | Amelia needed a second neurosurgeon. | 艾米莉娅需要多一个神外医生来帮她 |
[08:12] | It would have taken us weeks to get these gel brains without Tom, | 如果不是他我们要等几周才能拿到这些胶体脑 |
[08:14] | and he’s written several papers on the use | 而且他写了多篇关于 |
[08:17] | of micro-injectors into the brain. | 微型注射器在脑部运用的论文 |
[08:19] | And you gave me autonomy. | 而且你给了我自主选择团队的权利 |
[08:20] | Don’t worry. Dave, I signed an NDA. | 别担心 戴维 我签了保密协议 |
[08:22] | Well, I-I crossed my fingers, but I signed it. | 虽然我没指望这能成 但我签名了 |
[08:26] | – Kidding. – You like working with him? | -开玩笑的 -你喜欢和他共事吗 |
[08:28] | He’s brilliant. | 他很厉害 |
[08:30] | And he saved my life. | 而且救了我的命 |
[08:31] | We’re ready over here. | 我们准备好了 |
[08:32] | Did you change the suspension’s cell concentration this time? | 你这次改动了细胞悬液的浓度吗 |
[08:34] | Did someone ask for your opinion? | 有人问你的意见了吗 |
[08:37] | Let me think. Yep. Shepherd and Grey said, | 让我想想 有 谢泼德和格蕾说 |
[08:38] | “We need a second opinion on this whole…” | “我们需要有人给点别的意见” |
[08:39] | Okay. Start the injection, please. | 请开始注射吧 |
[08:47] | Another blob. | 又失败了 |
[08:48] | Yeah, cells will remain locked in the center, | 细胞被锁在中间 |
[08:50] | and without access to nutrition, their suicide gene goes off, | 接触不到养分 其中的自毁基因就会消亡 |
[08:52] | and they’ll start offing themselves. | 从而引发细胞增殖 |
[08:54] | The problem isn’t in the suspension or the cells. | 问题不在于悬液也不在于细胞 |
[08:56] | It’s in the technique. You should look for one | 是在于技术 你们要找一种 |
[08:58] | with a better surface-area-to-volume ratio. | 能有更大表面积与体积比的载体 |
[09:00] | I can’t have this. I cannot have this. | 我不能接受 我不能接受 |
[09:02] | What, you cannot have a good idea? | 你不能接受好建议吗 |
[09:04] | – I know. That’s why I’m here. – Tom. | -我正是为此而来的 -汤姆 |
[09:05] | – What? I — – He was not part of our deal. | -怎么了 我 -他不在我们的协议内 |
[09:11] | What is the story here? | 你跟他到底有什么过节 |
[09:12] | Wh– It’s sordid. | 利益纠纷 |
[09:14] | N-Nothing to do with, uh, science. | 但跟研究科学毫无关系 |
[09:16] | Fundamentally, he’s a big baby, | 总的来说就是 他是个巨婴 |
[09:18] | but I’m willing to help save his life, so…yeah. | 但我愿意救他的命 所以 就这样 |
[09:26] | Hughes, any chest pain? Tightness? | 修斯 你有胸痛吗 胸闷吗 |
[09:29] | I’m not s– I’m not sure. I think I’m — | 我不 我不确定 我想我 |
[09:31] | Still in shock. | 还在惊吓中 |
[09:32] | Vic, wa– was Ben — | 维克 本是不是 |
[09:35] | I’m pretty sure he gave me morphine. | 我很肯定是他给我打的吗啡 |
[09:38] | Okay. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[09:39] | – What happened? – Pipeline got nicked | -发生什么事了 -煤气管道被弄破了 |
[09:41] | by a construction worker, and the whole block went up. | 是个建筑工弄的 然后那个街区就爆炸了 |
[09:44] | Then I went up on the ladder to put water on the building, | 我爬上了梯子去给一栋楼喷水 |
[09:46] | and a power line just went rogue, and I got fried. | 然后电线出乱子了 我被电了 |
[09:50] | And then, when I woke up, I was dangling from the ladder, | 我醒来的时候 正挂在梯子上 |
[09:53] | and Miller w-was giving me mouth-to-mouth? | 米勒正给我做人工呼吸 |
[09:56] | Thank God he did. You might not be here. | 还好他做了 不然你就不在了 |
[09:58] | Gonna have Schmitt run a FAST exam, EKG, | 得让施密特做个超声检查 心电图 |
[10:00] | – cardiac enzymes, and labs to rule out rhabdo. – Okay. | -心脏酶检测以及检测有没有横机纹瘤 -好的 |
[10:06] | I think he’s in love with me. | 我觉得他爱上我了 |
[10:08] | – Hunt? – Miller. | -亨特吗 -米勒 |
[10:11] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[10:15] | There was a second blast. | 发生了二次爆炸 |
[10:16] | Couple of rigs are on their way here now. | 有几辆消防车正在来这的路上 |
[10:18] | Firefighters, apparently. | 很明显是消防员出事了 |
[10:27] | – Who is it? – Bailey, hold on! | -这是谁 -贝利 等等 |
[10:28] | – Who’s the patient? – Pat Aquino, | -病人是谁 -帕特·安奇诺 |
[10:29] | captain over at Station 23. | 23消防站的队长 |
[10:31] | G.C.S. 10 T, penetrating injury to the abdomen, | 昏迷指数10 腹部有贯穿伤 |
[10:33] | pelvis unstable. | 盆骨不稳 |
[10:34] | Full thickness burns to the face. | 脸部深度烧伤 |
[10:38] | Lincoln, I’ll join you in trauma two. | 林肯 我等会去创伤2室找你 |
[10:40] | Okay. Let’s move carefully. On our way. | 好 我们慢慢移动 来了 |
[10:45] | No siren. No rush. | 没有响警报 没有冲进来 |
[10:49] | There’s a dead person in there. | 这部上面的人死了 |
[11:03] | Gibson. | 吉布森 |
[11:06] | Gib– | 吉布 |
[11:09] | Ben. | 本 |
[11:13] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:15] | Who — Who’s…? | 谁 谁 |
[11:19] | – Who — – It’s Miller. | -谁 -是米勒 |
[11:21] | It’s Dean Miller. | 是迪恩·米勒 |
[11:59] | I can’t believe — Miller. | 难以置信 米勒 |
[12:02] | After everything. | 好不容易 |
[12:04] | I know. | 我懂 |
[12:06] | And Hughes? | 修斯怎样了 |
[12:08] | I mean, d-does she need surgery or…? | 她需要手术吗 还是 |
[12:09] | We’re triaging her and running tests | 我们在给她诊断和做检测 |
[12:11] | to rule out cardiac injury. | 好知道她有没有心脏损伤 |
[12:15] | It’ll destroy her. | 这会让她崩溃的 |
[12:16] | I mean, it’ll destroy all of us, but Hughes… | 这令我们都很崩溃 但修斯 |
[12:19] | Oh, God. Miller has the baby girl. | 我的天 米勒有个小女儿 |
[12:23] | Oh, what’s gonna happen to that poor thing? | 那个可怜的小东西怎么办 |
[12:28] | What? Ben. What? | 怎么了 本 怎么 |
[12:31] | T-There’s something I need to talk to you about. | 有件事我要跟你商量 |
[12:35] | When we were in the water that night — M-Miller and I. | 我们那天晚上在水里 米勒和我 |
[12:37] | Uh, he asked me if, um… | 他问我说如果 |
[12:42] | Ben? | 本 |
[12:43] | He asked me if I would take Pru. | 他问我可不可以收养布鲁 |
[12:45] | You know, if anything ever happened to him. | 如果他遭遇不测 |
[12:46] | Ben. | 本 |
[12:49] | Miller. Is he…? | 米勒 他是不是… |
[12:52] | No. | 不 |
[13:14] | Oh, no. Does Vic know? | 不 维克知道了吗 |
[13:17] | No. | 还没 |
[13:18] | Can I see her? I need to tell her. | 我能见她吗 我得告诉她 |
[13:20] | Um, she’s, uh — she’s getting tests, | 她 她还在做测试 |
[13:22] | but I don’t know that we should drop this kind of news on her. | 但我不知道是否应该把这个消息告诉她 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I’d rather just get it over with now. | 我宁愿现在就告诉她 |
[13:26] | S-She really — She hates it | 她非常讨厌 |
[13:28] | when people keep stuff from her, so… | 别人向她隐瞒实情 |
[13:30] | – I’ll take you. – Okay. | -我带你过去 -好 |
[13:38] | I-I should go get Pru from daycare. | 我该去日托所接布鲁了 |
[13:42] | Do we know the plan? I-Is she going with you two? | 我们接下来有计划吗 她跟着你们俩吗 |
[13:47] | We’re still f-figuring that out. | 我们还在商量 |
[13:56] | Tom Koracick’s an incredible neurosurgeon. | 汤姆·卡洛西科是一位出色的神经外科医生 |
[13:58] | He’s a leader in his field. | 他是行业内的领军者 |
[13:59] | He saved Catherine Fox’s life. | 他拯救了凯瑟琳·福克斯 |
[14:01] | Koracick slept with my daughter. | 卡洛西科睡了我的女儿 |
[14:04] | – Was she underage? – No. | -她当时未成年吗 -没有 |
[14:05] | – Did he abuse his power? – No. | -他滥用权力了吗 -没有 |
[14:07] | Was she coerced in any way into sleeping with him? | 她是被强迫和他上床的吗 |
[14:09] | No. | 没有 |
[14:11] | Okay, so you’re willing to slow down | 所以你愿意 |
[14:12] | a possible breakthrough here | 延缓研究的突破 |
[14:14] | because your adult daughter had consensual sex? | 就因为你的成年女儿发生了双方自愿的性关系吗 |
[14:16] | Have you met the guy? | 你见过他吗 |
[14:17] | I have, and I understand he’s not everyone’s favorite. | 我见过 而且我理解他并不招人喜欢 |
[14:19] | I-I want him out of my lab. | 我要他离开我的实验室 |
[14:21] | Your lab? | 你的实验室 |
[14:22] | You put my name on the door, | 你在门上写的是我的名字 |
[14:24] | and you moved the world to get me here. | 你倾尽全力请我过来 |
[14:25] | If you don’t trust me, what’s the point? | 如果你不信任我的话 这有什么意义 |
[14:28] | You’re really gonna let a grudge interfere | 你真的要让私人恩怨 |
[14:30] | with groundbreaking research? | 影响突破性研究吗 |
[14:31] | This isn’t personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[14:32] | When we apply for the FDA approval, | 当我们申请食品及药物管理局许可的时候 |
[14:34] | how many people are gonna be against us | 有多少人会反对我们 |
[14:35] | because Tom Koracick slept with their mothers, | 就因为汤姆·卡洛西科和他们的母亲 |
[14:37] | their sisters, and their daughters, | 姐妹和女儿上过床 |
[14:38] | and then gloated about it?! | 而且还幸灾乐祸 |
[14:39] | And it’s not the sex, for the record. | 事先声明 我说的不是上床的事 |
[14:41] | It’s the gloating! | 是他的幸灾乐祸 |
[14:42] | The FDA is not going to block a possible cure for Parkinson’s | 食药局不会因为卡洛西科的不当选择 |
[14:47] | because of Tom Koracick’s questionable choices, | 就阻止治愈帕金森的方法 |
[14:49] | and neither should you. | 你也不应该阻止 |
[14:50] | You don’t have to be here today. Let me handle this. | 你今天不该过来 让我来处理 |
[14:53] | It’s my lab, my research, my money. | 这是我的实验室 我的研究 我的资金 |
[14:55] | His name is not gonna be anywhere near this, | 他的名字不会出现在这件事上 |
[14:58] | and that’s final. | 这是最终决定 |
[15:04] | All right. Let’s be careful here. | 这里要小心一点 |
[15:06] | We don’t want to cut it. | 我们不想切断 |
[15:08] | More lap pads. | 多拿一点纱布 |
[15:10] | Why? Sorry. I-I won’t freak out. | 怎么了 对不起 我不会惊慌失措 |
[15:12] | I just want to know what’s going on. | 我只想知道现在是怎么回事 |
[15:14] | We’re watching for the phrenic nerve. | 我们在注意避开膈神经 |
[15:16] | The pericardium is so stuck to the heart, | 心包膜紧紧粘住心脏 |
[15:18] | it’s hard to tell what’s what, so we’re moving slowly | 很难分辨清楚 所以我们在放慢速度 |
[15:20] | to avoid complications. | 避免出现并发症 |
[15:23] | You wanna take a break? Go get some air? | 你想休息一下吗 出去透透气 |
[15:29] | When we were in Fallujah, I used to tell him | 我们在费卢杰的时候 我曾经告诉他 |
[15:31] | about all the cartoons he’d get to watch | 只要我们被救援 |
[15:32] | once we were rescued. | 他就能看的很多卡通片 |
[15:34] | I’d sing him the theme songs to make him laugh. | 我会唱主题曲逗他笑 |
[15:37] | After we moved to L.A., | 等我们搬到洛杉矶的时候 |
[15:39] | whenever he’d get triggered by loud, explosive sounds, | 每当他被巨大的爆炸声吓到的时候 |
[15:41] | I’d take him outside anywhere open | 我都会带他去开阔的户外 |
[15:43] | and hold his hands | 握着他的手 |
[15:44] | and hum those cartoon songs. | 哼唱那些卡通主题曲 |
[15:49] | He never actually watched any of them. | 他从来没看过 |
[15:51] | He was always too impatient, but whenever he got triggered, | 他从来都耐不住性子 但他每次被吓到的时候 |
[15:53] | I’d hum the songs and hold his hands. | 我都会握着他的手给他哼歌 |
[15:57] | It always calmed him down. | 这总能让他平静下来 |
[16:02] | Do it. | 唱吧 |
[16:03] | I don’t want to distract you. | 我不想让你分心 |
[16:05] | And now you’re worried about distracting us? | 现在你担心分散我们的注意力了吗 |
[16:07] | We’re fine. Do it. | 我们没关系 唱吧 |
[16:25] | There’s free fluid in his abdomen. | 他有腹部积液 |
[16:26] | He’s bleeding out. He’s got an open-book pelvic injury. | 他要失血过多了 他有开放性盆骨骨折 |
[16:28] | We need to take him straight up. | 我们要把他直接送去手术室 |
[16:29] | Call and find out which O.R.s are free, please! | 请打电话问哪间手术室空着 |
[16:35] | Hunt, uh, you want to take this? | 亨特 你想接手吗 |
[16:37] | I can stay down here if anyone comes in, | 我可以留在这里 如果有新的患者 |
[16:39] | redirect personnel. | 我负责调拨人手 |
[16:44] | Hunt? | 亨特 |
[16:48] | Hunt! | 亨特 |
[16:50] | Uh, no. | 不了 |
[16:51] | No, it’s — it’s all yours. | 你接手吧 |
[17:08] | Get down! Get down right now! | 趴下 现在就趴下 |
[17:13] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[17:18] | Owen, are you okay? | 欧文你没事吧 |
[17:20] | Are they all dead? | 他们都死了吗 |
[17:27] | Who? | 你在说谁 |
[17:32] | Okay, so, you need to change the depth | 检查肋下区域的时候 |
[17:34] | when you’re in subcostal view. | 你需要调节深度 |
[17:36] | – That’s it. – No crap. | -就是这样 -原来是这样啊 |
[17:38] | You just made me forget where I was. | 你让我忘记刚检查到哪里了 |
[17:40] | It’s okay to ask for help. | 你可以寻求帮助 |
[17:41] | I don’t need help. I know what I’m doing. | 我不需要帮助 我知道我在做什么 |
[17:44] | – I know what I’m doing. – I’m not freaked out at all. | -我知道我在做什么 -我一点都不紧张 |
[17:48] | You’re the intern that brought me flowers | 我未婚夫去世的时候 |
[17:50] | – when my fiancé died. – Yes. | -你是那个给我送花的实习生 -没错 |
[17:51] | But now I’m a senior resident | 但我现在是资深住院医师 |
[17:52] | and Chief of Trauma for the month, so… | 本月的创伤外科主任 |
[17:55] | Which is still just a resident. | 依然只是个住院医生 |
[17:57] | I’m not seeing any free fluid or pericardial effusion. | 我没看到任何流动液体或心包积液 |
[18:01] | Travis! Thank God. | 特拉维斯 谢天谢地 |
[18:02] | 原本是pin the tail on the donkry “找到驴尾巴” 幼儿园常玩的游戏 | |
[18:02] | These two are playing “pin the tail on my injuries,” | 这俩人在玩”找到我的伤势”游戏 |
[18:05] | and I’m on so many pain meds | 我吃了很多止痛药 |
[18:07] | that every so often I think I see | 我时常觉得我看到 |
[18:09] | a little cluster of grapes in that… | 有一小串葡萄 |
[18:12] | …in that corner over there. | 在那边那个角落 |
[18:14] | – Vic, um… – Oh, and Miller! | -维克… -还有米勒 |
[18:15] | He sort of kind of told me he was in love with me. | 他刚差不多告诉我他爱我 |
[18:18] | B-But not in so many words, thank God, | 但他没说太多 谢天谢地 |
[18:20] | ’cause you know, I didn’t wa– | 因为我不想… |
[18:21] | I don’t want to break his heart, but… | 不想伤他的心 但是… |
[18:24] | It’s… | 这… |
[18:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:31] | What happ– What happened? | 出…出什么事了 |
[18:35] | Wait, Trav… Is…is Theo okay? | 等等 特拉维 西奥还好吗 |
[18:37] | – Travis, what’s… – Theo… Theo’s fine. | -特拉维斯 发生… -西奥 西奥很好 |
[18:39] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[18:42] | Vic, there was a second explosion, and, um… | 维克 发生了二次爆炸 然后… |
[18:54] | I’m gonna try and stay calm | 当我问你这事时 |
[18:57] | when I ask you this because… | 我会努力保持平静 因为 |
[18:59] | what’s happening in there is already s– heavy. | 里面的情况已经很严重了 |
[19:05] | Did you say yes? | 你答应了吗 |
[19:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:12] | Was it just, like, a — a “death’s door” kind of thing, | 米勒是临终托孤 |
[19:15] | or did Miller put it on paper? | 还是写了遗嘱 |
[19:21] | It was the second time he asked me. | 这是他第二次问我 |
[19:24] | It was a confirmation. | 是种确认 |
[19:27] | At any point before you confirmed it, | 在你确认前 |
[19:29] | did you think to confirm it with your wife? | 你想过问问你妻子吗 |
[19:33] | I didn’t think he was gonna ever… | 我没想到他会… |
[19:35] | – die. – Die? | -死 -死 |
[19:37] | You’re firefighters, Ben! | 你们是消防员 本 |
[19:38] | I know, I know. I know. | 知道 知道 我知道 |
[19:40] | But you brought home Joey without asking me, | 但你没问过我就把乔伊带回家 |
[19:42] | and that worked out for us. | 我们相处得也很好 |
[19:43] | Oh, an 18-year-old is very different | 18岁青年跟两岁小女孩 |
[19:45] | – from a 2-year-old girl! – Miller was my brother, Miranda! | -完全不同 -米勒是我兄弟 玛兰达 |
[19:47] | He was my brother! | 他是我兄弟 |
[19:48] | Vic! No, no, no, no! Vic! | 维克 不不不 维克 |
[19:51] | Help me! I need help! | 救命 我需要帮助 |
[19:53] | Okay. Hand that to me. | 好吧 交给我吧 |
[19:56] | She’s in V-fib! Page Altman! | 她出现室颤 呼叫阿尔特曼 |
[19:59] | Go, go, go, go, go. Hughes? | 让让让 快让 休斯 |
[20:01] | Okay. You do not do this. | 好吧 你不要这样 |
[20:05] | Hughes?! You hear me? Not today. | 休斯 听到我说话了吗 今天不行 |
[20:08] | Paddles. | 电极板 |
[20:15] | Charge to 150. Clear. | 充电到150伏 离手 |
[20:17] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 快点 加油 |
[20:19] | Charge to 200. Clear. | 充电到200伏 离手 |
[20:23] | I still got nothing. | 还是没反应 |
[20:25] | No, Hughes. | 不 休斯 |
[20:27] | 19 can’t take it. Hughes! | 19消防局不能再失去一个人 休斯 |
[20:30] | Push another epi and charge to 200. | 再推一支肾上腺素 充电到200伏 |
[20:34] | Come on. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 加油 快点 快 来吧 |
[20:36] | Charge to 200. Clear. | 充电到200伏 离手 |
[20:43] | Oh, my God. She’s back. | 天啊 她活过来了 |
[20:45] | – Vic? – All right, Schmitt, order an echo, | -维克 -好吧 施密特 预约超声心动图 |
[20:46] | and then let’s get cardiac enzymes every two hours. | 然后每两小时测一次心肌酶 |
[20:48] | I want you to admit her to the CCU | 我希望你将她收入心脏重症病房 |
[20:50] | under close observation. | 密切观察 |
[20:51] | Hey, the electrocution caused myocardial injury, | 触电导致了心肌损伤 |
[20:54] | which is causing some arrhythmias to your heart. | 会让你的心脏心律失常 |
[20:56] | But we’re gonna know more after further testing, okay? | 但我们进一步检测后会知道更多 好吗 |
[20:58] | All right. I gotta go find Owen. I’ll be back soon. | 好吧 我得去找欧文了 一会就回 |
[21:04] | Don’t ever do that again, okay? | 别再这样了 好吗 |
[21:07] | Was — | 那… |
[21:10] | Is it real? | 是真的吗 |
[21:38] | Not that anyone’s asked, but I’m doing great. | 虽然没人问 但我现在好极了 |
[21:41] | Splitting my time between Boston and Baltimore. | 波士顿和巴尔的摩两头跑 |
[21:44] | Met a lovely former social worker | 遇见了一位长着全世界 |
[21:46] | with the world’s bluest eyes. | 最蓝眼睛的社会工作者 |
[21:47] | Shepherd, how’s your happy little family? | 谢博德 你快乐的小家庭怎么样了 |
[21:49] | You’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[21:51] | No, I’m not, uh — No. | 不 我没有 没有 |
[21:55] | Um, Tom, wha– what do you think about | 汤姆 你觉得 |
[21:56] | a motorized injector? | 电动注射器怎么样 |
[21:58] | Or something that releases the cells slowly | 或某种能沿着针管产生的 |
[22:00] | along the cylindrical track created by the needle, | 柱状痕迹缓慢释放细胞的东西 |
[22:02] | and then we inject as we pull out? | 然后我们边拔边注射 |
[22:05] | Please. Do not make a pulling-out joke. | 求你 别讲有关”拔出来”的笑话 |
[22:07] | Dr. Bartley, please. | 巴特利医生 拜托 |
[22:08] | Uh, we’ve both grown up since, uh, | 你在我实验室读研毕业以后 |
[22:10] | you were a post-grad in my research lab. | 我们都长大了 |
[22:12] | I-I took the HR seminars, got the slaps on the wrists, | 我参加了人力资源研讨会 受到了教训 |
[22:14] | – and… and learned. – Doubtful. | -已经改过自新了 -深表怀疑 |
[22:17] | – You studied with Tom? – Briefly. | -你是汤姆的学生吗 -很短暂 |
[22:19] | I took a postgraduate seminar from him. | 我参加过他的研究生研讨班 |
[22:21] | That was all I needed to realize I had no interest | 仅凭那些我就明白 我没兴趣 |
[22:23] | in dealing with neurosurgeons. | 跟神经外科医生打交道 |
[22:24] | Well, not all neurosurgeons are as bad as Tom. | 不是所有神经外科医生都像汤姆一样差 |
[22:27] | Now, you see? I’m already the reason | 看到了吧 我已经成为 |
[22:28] | this project’s gotten as far as it has. | 该项目取得进展的原因 |
[22:31] | What do I think about a motorized injector? | 你问我对电动注射器是什么看法 |
[22:33] | I think great minds that were shaped by me… | 我认为由我培养的优秀医生们 |
[22:36] | think alike. | 所见略同 |
[22:41] | Yes? | 请进 |
[22:43] | – Hello. – You have a minute? | -好啊 -你有空吗 |
[22:45] | Sure. You look angry. | 当然 你看上去很生气 |
[22:46] | – I am. – Okay. | -确实 -好吧 |
[22:49] | Not at you. | 并不是对你 |
[22:50] | – Good. – I need some information. | -太好了 -我想打听些情况 |
[22:52] | – Okay. Shoot. – David Hamilton. | -但说无妨 -大卫·汉密尔顿 |
[22:54] | I think I fell for the charm… | 他散发的魅力令我倾倒 |
[22:56] | …and I’m forgetting that that charm often has a dark side, | 但我忘记了这份魅力是把双刃剑 |
[22:59] | and he’s having what amounts to a tantrum. | 而他现在正大发雷霆 |
[23:02] | Yes. I’ve seen them before. | 是的 我之前见识过 |
[23:03] | Okay, so, is he a textbook narcissist, | 所以他是个教科书式的自恋狂 |
[23:05] | or do I have some wiggle room? | 我还有回旋的余地吗 |
[23:06] | I-I don’t think David’s a bad guy, really. | 我觉得大卫本质并不坏 |
[23:08] | I just — I think doctors make the worst patients. | 我只是觉得医生就是最糟糕的病人 |
[23:12] | I didn’t realize you knew. | 我并不知道你了解这一点 |
[23:13] | I mean, come on. You’re on my turf here, | 毕竟你可是在我的地盘上 |
[23:14] | and Parkinson’s, it’s a pretty hard disease to hide. | 况且帕金森这个病很难掩藏 |
[23:18] | Look, from what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[23:19] | David’s throwing every penny he’s got at your project, | 大卫把所有的钱都投在了你的项目上 |
[23:21] | but he’s not in it for the greater good. | 他这么做并不是为了拯救世间苍生 |
[23:22] | I mean, if that’s what he told you and you bought it, | 如果他就是这么跟你说的而你恰好又信了的话 |
[23:24] | then, yeah, you fell for his charm. | 那么的确 你被他的魅力倾倒 |
[23:26] | – I fell for the charm? – Yes, you might have. | -我被他的魅力倾倒 -对 确实可能 |
[23:30] | I was thinking of him like an investor. | 我此前一直把他当作投资人 |
[23:32] | A scientist with big ideas and deep pockets. | 一个远大抱负和雄厚财力并存的科学家 |
[23:35] | I should have been thinking about him | 我本应把他想象成一个 |
[23:37] | as a class A surgeon with a neurodegenerative disease… | 有着神经退行性疾病的顶级外科医生 |
[23:40] | …who cannot operate anymore. | 并且再也做不了手术了 |
[23:43] | So he’s not only difficult, but he’s desperate. | 所以他不仅很难相处 而且孤注一掷 |
[23:45] | Y-Yeah, David’s been treated like a god around here | 曾几何时 大卫在这里一直被 |
[23:48] | for a very, very long time, and now he’s becoming obsolete. | 被当作神一样对待 可如今英雄逐渐迟暮 |
[23:51] | So, difficult, desperate, and terrified. | 如此难以捉摸 孤注一掷 担惊受怕 |
[23:53] | So you can cut him some slack, | 或许你可以放他一马 |
[23:55] | but don’t let him walk over you. | 但别让他太放肆了 |
[23:56] | I mean, he put you in charge for a reason. | 毕竟他让你负责是有原因的 |
[23:58] | – Gotta remember that. – Yeah. | -谨记这一点 -好的 |
[24:01] | I would be a nightmare if I couldn’t operate. | 我要是做不了手术 肯定会成个害人精 |
[24:04] | Oh, God. You would be a pain in the ass. | 老天 你会令我们生不如死 |
[24:07] | – So would you. – Moi? | -彼此彼此 -我吗 |
[24:08] | Nah. I roll with the punches. | 不可能 我会顺其自然 |
[24:10] | How much do you know about my super-secret project? | 你对我的绝密项目知道多少 |
[24:13] | I-I know the players, I can guess the goal, | 我知道都有谁参加 目标也能猜个大概 |
[24:15] | but what you’re actually doing — total mystery. | 但你们具体在做什么 我一无所知 |
[24:20] | Thanks for the consult. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[24:22] | Sure. Any time. | 随时愿意效劳 |
[24:26] | – Miranda. – Eh — No. | -玛兰达 -我不想理你 |
[24:27] | Miranda, you can be mad at me all you want, but — | 玛兰达 你对我怎么发火都没关系 但是 |
[24:29] | – I am. – But there’s still a little girl | -我确实很生气 -但现在有个小女孩 |
[24:31] | whose father just died, all right? | 她的爸爸刚刚撒手人寰 |
[24:33] | Whose mother abandoned her when she was only a few days old. | 而她的妈妈在她只有几天大时就抛弃了她 |
[24:35] | Who needs someone. S-Someone to love her. | 现在她很需要关爱 |
[24:40] | She has grandparents. | 她的祖父母可以啊 |
[24:43] | Ben! | 本 |
[24:45] | You know how badly I’ve always wanted a little girl… | 你知道我一直想要一个女儿 |
[24:48] | to love, to comb her hair, | 给她无微不至的爱 帮她梳头 |
[24:52] | to teach her how to have a voice in this world, | 教导她如何在这个世界立足 |
[24:55] | but it hasn’t been in the cards for me… for us… | 但这对我们来说也许已经不可能了 |
[25:01] | and now you’re telling me that little Pru Miller needs a mom, | 现在你跟我说小布鲁缺少母爱 |
[25:04] | and all I want to do is run to her. | 而我现在只想跑到她身边照顾她 |
[25:07] | So just — | 那就赶快 |
[25:07] | But if I do and if I fall in love with her, which I will, | 但如果我这样做 就肯定会爱上她 |
[25:12] | and then her grandparents come and take her away from me, | 然后她的祖父母就会把她带走 |
[25:15] | that I cannot do. I cannot do that. | 我不能接受 我绝对不能接受 |
[25:23] | All right. Good job, everybody. | 干得不错 伙计们 |
[25:26] | Clamps off. | 拿掉止血钳 |
[25:29] | Okay, my sweet boy. We’re almost done. | 好孩子 手术马上就做完了 |
[25:32] | Come on, now. Come on. | 稳住 稳住 |
[25:37] | – Oh, no. No, no, no. – What? | -不 不 -怎么了 |
[25:38] | His heart’s swelling up. Can we diurese? | 他的心脏正在肿大 现在能用利尿剂吗 |
[25:40] | No, that wouldn’t work. | 不行 那不管用 |
[25:41] | What? You can’t close him? | 什么 你不能给他缝合 |
[25:41] | Not yet, no. Let’s push epi. | 暂时不行 现在注射肾上腺素 |
[25:48] | – How long? – Can’t tell. | -多久 -不确定 |
[25:50] | Could be minutes. Could be days. | 可能几分钟 也可能几天 |
[26:12] | Come on, come on. | 你可以的 |
[26:18] | Oh. I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[26:21] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[26:23] | – Owen. – I’m okay. | -欧文 -我没事 |
[26:25] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[26:30] | – The explosion? – The vets. | -因为爆炸吗 -是那些老兵 |
[26:31] | Roy, Noah, what they’ve been through. | 罗伊 诺亚 他们经历的那些事 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | It’s okay. I’m here. I am right here. | 没事 我在这陪你 |
[26:40] | It’s okay to take a step back | 如果太难承受的话 |
[26:42] | from the veterans project if it’s too much. | 退出老兵项目也无妨 |
[26:44] | It is too much. And I’m doing it. | 确实太难承受了 但我要继续 |
[26:46] | ‘Cause I’ve learned how to take care of myself. | 因为我已经学会怎样照顾自己了 |
[26:49] | This is me… taking care of myself. | 我现在就在照顾我自己 |
[26:54] | In two minutes and two breaths, I’m gonna go back out there, | 两分钟内深呼吸两次 然后我就出去 |
[26:56] | I’m gonna be okay, | 我会没事的 |
[26:57] | because somebody has taught me how to manage… | 因为有人教过我如何管理 |
[27:00] | …my PTSD. | 我的创伤后应激障碍 |
[27:02] | Somebody taught you, too. | 也有人教过你 |
[27:05] | But nobody’s taught them, Teddy. | 但没有人教他们 泰迪 |
[27:09] | Nobody’s helping them with anything. | 没有人给过他们任何帮助 |
[27:13] | I need to help them. | 我得帮他们 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:34] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[27:36] | I have complete autonomy in picking my team. | 我有挑选我团队的完全自主权 |
[27:38] | That was very specifically a part of our deal. | 这是我们协议里明确的一部分 |
[27:41] | You brought me in for a reason, | 你请我来是有原因的 |
[27:42] | so let me do the job you brought me here to do. | 所以让我做我该做的 |
[27:46] | I didn’t think you could remind me any more of Ellis | 我以为你不会让我再想起爱丽丝 |
[27:48] | than you did, but, well, I was wrong. | 但你做到了 看来我错了 |
[27:50] | If that’s meant to be an insult… | 如果这是人身攻击的话 |
[27:52] | No, no, no. No, it’s not. | 不不不 并不是 |
[27:54] | I’m just not my, uh — I’m not at my best self right now. | 我只是不 我现在状态不太好 |
[27:58] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[27:59] | I don’t know that you do. | 我不觉得你懂 |
[28:00] | I didn’t understand when I was your age. | 我在你这个年纪的时候就不懂 |
[28:02] | Did you know your mother | 你知道你妈妈和我一起 |
[28:03] | and I worked together on a few patients? | 治疗过几个病人吗 |
[28:05] | Just for a few months. In 2003. | 就几个月 2003年的时候 |
[28:07] | Well, that was when she started | 那是她开始表现出 |
[28:09] | exhibiting the Alzheimer’s symptoms. | 阿尔兹海默症症状的时候 |
[28:10] | Yeah, it started small. | 是的 从小事开始 |
[28:12] | The pauses. Casual forgetfulness. | 停顿 健忘 |
[28:15] | I didn’t know what it was, | 我当时不知道是怎么回事 |
[28:16] | but when I talked to her about it, she bit my head off. | 但当我和她谈起这件事时 她对我大发雷霆 |
[28:20] | I was trying to be helpful, | 我试图帮忙 |
[28:21] | trying to be understanding, but — | 试图理解 但是 |
[28:22] | She was terrified. | 她吓坏了 |
[28:24] | Terror doesn’t begin to describe it. | 恐慌并不足以形容它 |
[28:28] | She was losing who she was. | 她正在失去自己 |
[28:30] | I’m losing who I am. | 我也在失去自我 |
[28:32] | Not — Not my memory, but my purpose, my being. | 不是指我的记忆 而是我的目的 我的存在 |
[28:37] | My hands. | 我的手 |
[28:40] | I see how hard it is, and I want to help. | 我知道这有多难 我也想帮忙 |
[28:44] | But I cannot help if you continue to second-guess me. | 但如果你继续质疑我 我也无能为力 |
[28:48] | You have to trust me to do the job you recruited me to do. | 你必须信任我 让我完成你请我来的工作 |
[28:53] | Whatever it takes… | 不惜一切代价 |
[28:55] | however long it takes… | 不管需要多久 |
[28:56] | and whomever it takes. | 不管需要谁 |
[28:58] | And who knows? Maybe Koracick will be a bust | 而且谁知道呢 也许卡洛西科会失败 |
[29:00] | and you can fire him. | 那你就可以炒了他 |
[29:02] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 那岂不是很有趣 |
[29:11] | The epinephrine has had some time to work. | 肾上腺素已经开始起作用了 |
[29:12] | The heart’s getting better. Let’s give it some time, | 心脏正在好转 我们给它点时间 |
[29:14] | see if the swelling goes down completely | 看接下来半小时内 |
[29:16] | in the next half-hour. | 是否会完全消肿 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | Uh, can someone grab me a stool, please, | 谁能帮我拿个凳子来 谢谢 |
[29:23] | and give us a minute? | 让我们单独聊聊 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:55] | *Postman Pat, Postman Pat* | *邮差帕特 邮差帕特* |
[29:58] | *Postman Pat and his black and white cat* | *邮差帕特和他的黑白猫* |
[30:05] | – “Postman Pat”? No? – Mnh-mnh. | -《邮差帕特》没听过吗 -没有 |
[30:07] | Massive in Ireland. | 爱尔兰人都知道 |
[30:16] | Thanks for staying. | 谢谢你留下来 |
[30:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:35] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[30:36] | No. I don’t know. | 不好 我不知道 |
[30:39] | Is she — Is she gonna be… | 她会没事吗 |
[30:41] | Her labs are consistent | 她的检查结果 |
[30:42] | with someone who’s had a heart attack, | 和心脏病发作的人一致 |
[30:44] | but her echo looks really good, | 但她的超声心动看起来很好 |
[30:46] | so no need for surgery. | 所以不需要手术 |
[30:48] | And she’s young and healthy. She should be okay. | 而且她年轻又健康 她会没事的 |
[30:51] | No, she won’t. Physically, sure. | 不 她不会的 身体上的创伤会好 |
[30:55] | She’s so strong. | 她很强悍 |
[30:57] | She always kicks our ass in training. | 训练的时候比我们都厉害 |
[30:59] | Miller’s gone. | 米勒走了 |
[31:01] | He was… | 他… |
[31:04] | He was like a brother to us. | 他就像我们的兄弟一样 |
[31:06] | But to Vic, he was… | 但对维克来说 他… |
[31:10] | I mean, they were like a different kind of close. | 他们是另外一种亲密 |
[31:14] | And I hate knowing what she’s about to go through… | 我讨厌知道她即将要经历的 |
[31:19] | because she’s already had to do it once. | 因为她已经经历过一次了 |
[31:27] | I can’t imagine having to do it again. | 我不敢想象再来一次 |
[31:49] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[31:50] | Wilson, it’s fine. | 威尔逊 没事 |
[31:52] | I’m — I’m sorry. Things were tense. | 我很抱歉 当时情况紧张 |
[31:54] | They still look a little tense. | 现在看来还是挺紧张 |
[31:59] | My husband — who I am incredibly grateful is alive — | 我的丈夫 我非常感激他还活着 |
[32:04] | has signed us up to be the guardians of a child, | 答应别人做一个孩子的监护人 |
[32:06] | a child who lost her father today. | 一个今天刚失去父亲的孩子 |
[32:10] | This little girl is so — | 这个小女孩很… |
[32:12] | – Lucky. – Excuse me? | -幸运 -你说什么 |
[32:15] | – It is awful that she lost her father… – He — | -她失去了父亲 这很可怕 -他… |
[32:18] | …but at least she won’t grow up without a home. | 但至少她不会在无家可归的环境下长大 |
[32:21] | She will grow up with Baileys and Warrens, | 她会在贝利家和沃伦家的陪伴下长大 |
[32:24] | which, to me, is pretty much like growing up | 对我来说 就像与鹧鸪家庭 |
[32:27] | with a Partridge Family. | 一起生活一样 |
[32:30] | I don’t even know if that reference is right | 我甚至不知道这种说法是否正确 |
[32:31] | because I didn’t grow up with TV. | 因为我小时候没有电视 |
[32:36] | Oh, you haven’t made the decision yet? | 你还没做决定是吗 |
[32:40] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[32:41] | Oh, Ben. I’m — I’m sorry. I can’t do this right now. | 本 我很抱歉 我现在做不了决定 |
[32:43] | No, Mira– Miranda. Andy’s here. | 不 玛兰达 安迪来了 |
[32:45] | – Wha… – She’s here. | -什么… -她来了 |
[32:46] | I… | 我… |
[32:54] | Baby girl. | 小可爱 |
[33:02] | It’s okay. Oh. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[33:08] | Oh, it’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[33:20] | – How does it look? – He’s fine. | -他怎么样了 -他没事 |
[33:23] | Swelling in his heart has subsided to normal size. | 他心脏的肿胀处已经缩小到正常大小了 |
[33:25] | That’s great news. Let’s close him. | 真是个好消息 我们给他缝合吧 |
[33:56] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[33:58] | It’s all right. Farouk’s all right. | 已经没事了 法鲁克没事了 |
[34:01] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[34:09] | Yes. Thank you. We’ll see you tomorrow? | 是的 谢谢 明天你们还来吗 |
[34:11] | Okay. Thanks, guys. Bye. | 好的 谢谢各位 再见 |
[34:16] | – New residents? – Veterans. | -新的住院医生吗 -退役老兵 |
[34:17] | They’re helping me collect data for a study. | 他们帮助我搜集一项研究的数据 |
[34:20] | A burn pit study. | 一个燃烧坑的研究 |
[34:22] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[34:23] | We need to talk about your sister. | 我们需要聊一聊你妹妹的事 |
[34:37] | Oh, Megan. | 梅根 |
[34:40] | Owen, Teddy, I, um — | 欧文 泰迪 我… |
[34:42] | – I’m — I’m sorry. – No. No. | -我…我很抱歉 -不 不是 |
[34:44] | You don’t need to explain or apologize, okay? | 你不需要解释或者道歉 好吗 |
[34:48] | I just need to know one thing. And I need you to really listen. | 我只想确认一件事 我要你认真听 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:56] | I — we — | 我 我们 |
[34:59] | we are your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[35:02] | You and Farouk. | 你和法鲁克 |
[35:05] | You never have to do this alone. | 你从来不用自己承受这些 |
[35:08] | Ever. | 永远不用 |
[35:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:13] | That’s really — That’s what everybody says before they leave. | 那真是…每个人离开之前都这么说 |
[35:15] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[35:16] | No one is going anywhere, | 没有人要离开 |
[35:18] | and whether you like it or not, we are family. | 无论你是否愿意 我们都是你的家人 |
[35:23] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[35:32] | We are an extension of our cells. | 我们是我们身体细胞的延伸 |
[35:39] | Just like them, we are programmed to find others… | 像它们一样 我们注定会去寻找他人 |
[35:56] | Oh. Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[35:57] | Doctor — Richard. | 医生 理查德 |
[36:01] | Good day, sir? | 您今天过得好吗 |
[36:04] | You miss her pretty bad, huh? | 你非常想念她 对吧 |
[36:05] | Oh, my God. It’s like an ache. | 天呐 这就像一种疼痛 |
[36:09] | Yeah, Catherine’s out of town, too. | 是的 凯瑟琳也出差了 |
[36:13] | You know, Joe’s makes a mean burger. | 你知道吗 乔酒吧做的汉堡非常不错 |
[36:16] | Are you hungry, son? | 你饿了吗 小子 |
[36:18] | I’m starving. | 饿坏了 |
[36:19] | …to reach out for one another… | …与另一个人产生联系… |
[36:22] | and find nourishment and love. | 进而找到滋养与爱 |
[36:25] | Did your firefighter patient make it? | 你的消防员患者活下来了吗 |
[36:27] | Well, he’s gonna need a couple months | 他需要几个月的时间 |
[36:29] | of physical therapy, but, yeah. | 来做理疗 但是 活下来了 |
[36:31] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[36:35] | What happens if I die? | 要是我死了会怎么样 |
[36:38] | What? | 什么 |
[36:39] | If I die, what happens to Luna? | 如果我死了 卢娜怎么办 |
[36:43] | I get the penthouse, and Luna, Scout, and I | 我有个阁楼 卢娜 斯考特 还有我 |
[36:47] | buy an 80-inch ultra hi-def TV with your insurance money. | 用你的保险金买一个80英寸超高清电视 |
[36:50] | – Link! – I’ve got Luna. | -林 -我会抚养卢娜的 |
[36:53] | That’s not even a question, okay? I’ve got her. | 这甚至不是一个问题好吗 我会抚养她 |
[37:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:03] | All right. Let’s go home. | 好了 我们回家吧 |
[37:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:12] | Well, I’ve bestowed my gifts upon you. | 好了 我已经送过你们礼物了 |
[37:15] | Now I must away before David jumps me in the parking lot. | 现在我必须走不然大卫会在停车场突袭我 |
[37:19] | Night, Tom. | 晚安 汤姆 |
[37:21] | Like our cells, we’re not meant to be alone. | 与我的细胞一样 我们注定不会孤单 |
[37:25] | If you’re trying to beat me at chicken, you’re gonna lose. | 如果你想比谁最晚回去 那你就输了 |
[37:27] | I need very little sleep to function. | 我工作需要的睡眠很少 |
[37:29] | I was kind a hoping to be the last one out. | 我还有点希望是最后一个走的 |
[37:33] | Hamilton is not thrilled with me for bringing Tom in, | 我把汤姆带来 汉密尔顿不开心 |
[37:35] | still gotta earn points. | 所以我还得好好表现 |
[37:36] | Well, he worships me, | 他欣赏我 |
[37:38] | so as a favor to you, I will leave first. | 所以帮你个忙 我先走 |
[37:48] | So you’re not married, | 所以你没结婚 |
[37:49] | but Koracick said “Happy little family.” | 但卡洛西科说”快乐的小家庭” |
[37:52] | I have a beautiful son. | 我有一个漂亮的儿子 |
[37:55] | And my son has a beautiful dad. | 我的儿子有一个很好的爸爸 |
[37:59] | And I am single. | 我是单身 |
[38:05] | You? | 你呢 |
[38:08] | Married. Yeah. | 结婚了 对 |
[38:12] | To this lab. | 和这个实验室结的婚 |
[38:13] | I’m — I’m married to this lab. | 我…我嫁给了这个实验室 |
[38:16] | This lab is so mad I’m leaving early. | 这个实验室太疯狂了我要早点走了 |
[38:28] | It’s pretty, right? | 这很漂亮 对吗 |
[38:29] | Okay. It’s very late now. Please go to bed. | 好了 现在真的很晚了 去睡觉吧 |
[38:33] | – Okay, miss you, Mommy. – I love you, Mommy! | -好 想你妈咪 -我爱你 妈咪 |
[38:34] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[38:36] | – It’s okay. – Yeah. | -没关系 -真的吗 |
[38:38] | But I thought you cut back on your hours. | 但是我以为你会减少点工作时间 |
[38:40] | I know. If only people | 我知道 如果人们 |
[38:41] | would donate their organs at more convenient times. | 捐献器官时候能选一个更合适的时间 |
[38:44] | It would be better. | 那就再好不过了 |
[38:46] | – How you doing? – I’m good. | -你怎么样 -我很好 |
[38:48] | – Good. – I’m good. | -好 -我很好 |
[38:49] | You, uh — You work it out with Hamilton? | 你…你和汉密尔顿的事解决了吗 |
[38:51] | – I did. I did. – Good. | -对 没错 -很好 |
[38:53] | ‘Cause I thought he was gonna fire you. | 因为我以为他会开除你 |
[38:56] | That wouldn’t be good. | 那可就不好了 |
[39:20] | So, once we find each other… | 所以 一旦我们找到彼此… |
[39:26] | …try not to let go. | 就别放手了 |