时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | The way kids feel at Christmas | 孩子们过圣诞节的心情 |
[00:10] | is a pretty close equivalent | 非常接近于 |
[00:12] | to the way surgeons feel walking into an OR. | 医生走进手术室的心情 |
[00:20] | It’s a complicated mix of anxiety and excitement… | 焦虑与兴奋混杂在一起 |
[00:26] | …that makes it almost impossible to sleep. | 让你无法入眠 |
[00:33] | The anticipation is the best and worst part. | 期待是最好也是最坏的部分 |
[00:37] | Will this go my way? | 一切会如我所料吗 |
[00:38] | Will I get what I want? | 我能得到想要的吗 |
[00:41] | Will my patient live? | 我的病人能活下来吗 |
[00:42] | Will they heal? | 他们会痊愈吗 |
[00:44] | Is Santa real? | 圣诞老人是真的吗 |
[00:49] | Stepping into an OR is its own kind of magic. | 踏进手术室本身就像是魔法 |
[01:08] | The possibility that on this day, you might save a life… | 这天你可能有机会拯救生命 |
[01:11] | – I’m going to Minnesota. – …or end it. | -我去明尼苏达州 -或结束生命 |
[01:13] | In one hour. | 一小时后走 |
[01:15] | I have to talk to Amelia, and it can’t wait another day. | 我得跟艾米莉娅说清楚 不能再拖了 |
[01:16] | I want to be with her on Christmas. | 我跟她共度圣诞 |
[01:18] | I want our family together on Christmas morning, | 圣诞节早晨我们全家要在一起 |
[01:20] | so I have to — I have to tell her I love her | 我得告诉她我爱她 |
[01:22] | and that I don’t need her to marry me right this second. | 我不会逼她马上嫁给我 |
[01:25] | Right? | 是吧 |
[01:27] | I have to go? | 我要去吗 |
[01:28] | You have to go. | 你去吧 |
[01:29] | Yeah, um, I will watch Scout. | 好 我会照顾斯考特 |
[01:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:34] | You won’t be alone on Christmas. | 你也不会孤单一人过圣诞节 |
[01:35] | You and Luna will be invited. | 你和卢娜被邀请了 |
[01:36] | Always! You will always be invited. | 永远 你们这辈子都被邀请了 |
[01:42] | I do not like waiting, especially for David Hamilton. | 我不喜欢等人 还是等大卫·汉密尔顿 |
[01:45] | Well, I’ve learned he doesn’t really care what people like. | 我知道他不管别人的看法 |
[01:48] | Oh, there they are. | 来了 |
[01:49] | They’ve cleaned up the place since I’ve been here last. | 这比我上次来的时候干净多了 |
[01:51] | Not as drab. | 没那么无趣了 |
[01:52] | Webber, it’s nice to see you again. | 韦伯 很高兴再次见到你 |
[01:55] | David. | 大卫 |
[01:57] | Richard, this is Kai Bartley, | 理查德 这是凯·巴特利 |
[01:58] | the lead neuroscientist on the project. | 项目首席神经学家 |
[02:00] | Pleasure to meet you, Dr. Bartley. | 很高兴见到你 巴特利医生 |
[02:01] | Thanks for accommodating our team | 谢谢你们这么短时间 |
[02:02] | and making Grey-Sloan available on such short notice. | 准备好格蕾·斯隆医院迎接我们 |
[02:05] | The project’s already using my surgeons. | 这项目已经用了我的医生 |
[02:07] | Might as well use my operating room. | 不如也用我的手术室吧 |
[02:09] | You know how it is. | 你知道的 |
[02:10] | Famous patient, | 知名病患 |
[02:11] | trailblazing neurosurgery, | 开创性神经手术 |
[02:12] | futuristic equipment. | 前沿设备 |
[02:14] | Not to mention the great Meredith Grey walking the halls. | 更别说伟大的梅瑞狄斯·格蕾在此 |
[02:17] | The people of Minnesota were asking questions. | 明尼苏达那有质疑声音 |
[02:20] | It threatened the work. | 影响到了项目 |
[02:22] | Well, I hope it works, for your sake and science. | 我希望这能成 对你和科学发展都好 |
[02:26] | I wish you could observe, | 我希望你能来观察 |
[02:27] | but we can’t compromise the secrecy of the technology. | 但毕竟不能影响这项技术的保密 |
[02:29] | It’s essential personnel only. | 所以只有相关人士入内 |
[02:30] | I have residents to teach. | 我还得指导住院医师 |
[02:31] | And I’ve got pre-op bloodwork to do, | 我也要去做术前抽血检查了 |
[02:33] | so, Dr. Bartley, Dr. Shepherd, I’ll see you at game time. | 巴特利医生 谢博德医生 赛场上见 |
[02:36] | Thanks again, Webber. | 再次感谢 韦伯 |
[02:38] | Dr. Brooks to oncology. | 布鲁克医生请到肿瘤科 |
[02:39] | Dr. Brooks to oncology. | 布鲁克医生请到肿瘤科 |
[02:41] | Famous patient? He’s not Bono. | 还知名呢 他又不是博诺 |
[02:45] | In Minnesota, he’s about as close as you can get. | 在明尼苏达 他算有名的了 |
[02:48] | Prince was from Minnesota. | 普林斯是明尼苏达州人 |
[02:51] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:59] | Excuse me, but only doctors who actually work in this hospital | 抱歉 但只有在这任职的医生 |
[03:02] | are supposed to be in the lounge. | 才能进休息室 |
[03:03] | Security risk. | 安全风险嘛 |
[03:07] | So, we’ve all been told to stay away from OR 2. | 我们被告知要远离2号手术室 |
[03:11] | I suppose that’s where the super-secret project is happening? | 我猜那超级秘密项目在那进行吧 |
[03:14] | Can’t say. Security risk. | 无可奉告 安全风险 |
[03:18] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[03:20] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[03:26] | How are you doing? | 最近怎样 |
[03:31] | The holidays are hard, I know. | 节日很难熬 我懂 |
[03:33] | My wife loved Christmas. | 我太太很喜欢圣诞节 |
[03:34] | Like collected nutcrackers kind of loved it. | 喜欢到要收集胡桃夹子那种 |
[03:37] | This time of year for the boys, we just… | 孩子们在这段时间 我们 |
[03:41] | We miss her so much, you know? | 我们都好想她 |
[03:43] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[03:47] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[03:50] | she might still love Christmas. | 她可能依旧爱圣诞节 |
[03:52] | So this is going to sound completely ridiculous | 这听起来非常可笑 |
[03:54] | and very unscientific, | 也不科学 |
[03:55] | and I always thought of myself as an atheist, | 我一直以来认为自己是无神论者 |
[03:58] | and I did believe that we start and end with the body, | 我也相信生命随着肉体消失 |
[04:01] | but when I was sick, I had a dream — | 但我生病的时候 做了一个梦 |
[04:06] | or what I thought was a dream. | 或我以为那是梦 |
[04:08] | I dreamt about Derek on a beach, | 我梦见德里克在沙滩上 |
[04:11] | and it felt so real. | 太真实了 |
[04:14] | It felt like it wasn’t a dream. | 感觉不是梦 |
[04:16] | I mean, it felt like… he’s here. | 我感觉…他就在这 |
[04:20] | Like he’s been with me this whole time. | 像一直没离开过 |
[04:23] | Like he might be here with me now. | 像现在也和我在一起 |
[04:26] | And today I’m doing this groundbreaking surgery. | 今天我要完成这项开创性手术 |
[04:28] | And it’s exactly the type of thing | 这正是 |
[04:30] | that he would have loved to do. | 他会想做的事 |
[04:33] | And in the past, that would have made me sad, | 过去想到这些让我难过 |
[04:35] | but somehow, I think he might just be here, | 但不知为何我觉得他在这 |
[04:39] | hovering over me, watching the whole thing, | 守护我 看着这一切 |
[04:41] | soaking it all in. | 沉浸其中 |
[04:43] | And that makes me happy. | 这让我快乐 |
[04:48] | And please don’t tell anyone I’m telling you this, | 请别告诉别人我跟你说了这个 |
[04:49] | because I am acutely aware of how ridiculous it sounds. | 因为我很清楚它听起来很荒谬 |
[04:54] | No, not crazy. | 不 不是荒谬 |
[04:57] | Kind. | 暖心 |
[04:59] | It’s very kind of you to share that with me, Grey. | 你告诉我这个 真暖心 格蕾 |
[05:10] | You know, I could hear you on the beach, too. | 我在沙滩上也听到了你的声音 |
[05:13] | Were you talking to me about my children? | 你是在跟我说孩子们的事吗 |
[05:18] | I was. | 是的 |
[05:20] | I heard you, and it helped. | 我听到了 而且帮了我 |
[05:27] | PICU. | 儿童重症监护室 |
[05:29] | Good luck with whatever you’re doing today, Grey. | 祝你不管今天做什么都有好运 格蕾 |
[05:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:31] | And, um, thank you, Grey. | 谢谢你 格蕾 |
[05:34] | Maybe I’ll go pick up a nutcracker after work or something. | 下班后我可能要去买个胡桃夹子什么的 |
[05:39] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[05:44] | What, you scheduled the lawyer for Friday morning? | 什么 你安排了周五上午见律师 |
[05:47] | Oh, I have a sleeve gastrectomy, | 我要做袖状胃切除术 |
[05:50] | and then I’m supposed to have clinic. | 然后还有门诊 |
[05:52] | I’m still on shift on Thursday morning. | 我周四上午还在轮班 |
[05:54] | Oh, can you get a sub? | 你能找人代班吗 |
[05:55] | It’s the holidays. No. | 现在是假期 不行 |
[05:57] | Um, Monday? | 那周一呢 |
[05:59] | That’s next week. | 那是下周了 |
[06:00] | Okay, how are we supposed to fight for Pru | 如果我们都排不进我们的日程 |
[06:02] | if we can’t even fit it into our calendars? | 还怎么去争取布鲁的监护权 |
[06:04] | Miranda, we are doing our best in a world of uncertainty. | 玛兰达 世事无常 我们已经尽力了 |
[06:08] | And I will look into getting a sub. | 我看能不能找人代班 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:11] | But if I do, will you at least consider | 要是找到了 你能至少考虑一下 |
[06:14] | – taking it easy at work? – What? | -工作中放松一下 -什么意思 |
[06:16] | I just think we need to go spend some time as a family. | 我只是觉得得花点时间像家人一样在一起 |
[06:18] | We could go look at lights or ice-skate. | 我们可以去看灯光秀 或者溜冰 |
[06:21] | Come on. Dean loved Christmas. | 拜托 迪恩喜欢圣诞节 |
[06:24] | We could go caroling. | 我们可以去唱颂歌 |
[06:25] | We are not going caroling, Benjamin. | 我们不去唱颂歌 本杰明 |
[06:27] | Yeah, as soon as the words left my mouth, | 我就知道这话一出口 |
[06:28] | I knew you were gonna give me that look. | 你会是这种表情 |
[06:29] | Chief Bailey. | 贝利主任 |
[06:30] | Oh, Dr. Wright. Hey. Happy First Day. | 赖特医生 你好 第一天上班快乐 |
[06:33] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:35] | This is my husband, Ben Warren. | 这是我老公 本·沃伦 |
[06:37] | Morning. | 早 |
[06:38] | Okay, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:39] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[06:40] | Regular or decaf. | 常规还是去咖啡因 |
[06:41] | I wasn’t sure which one you wanted, so I got one of each. | 我不知道你想要哪种 就一样了买一杯 |
[06:43] | They also had this holiday candy cane thing, | 他们还有那种圣诞糖果棒什么的 |
[06:45] | but I felt that was a bit risky. | 不过我觉得有点危险 |
[06:46] | Yeah, well, I have my morning smoothie, so thank you, | 我有早餐奶昔 谢谢你 |
[06:49] | but I’m sure someone around here wants it. | 但我肯定这里有人想要 |
[06:51] | Like me. Regular? | 比方说我 常规的 |
[06:54] | I fight fires. I need this. | 我灭火 我需要这个 |
[06:56] | Well, I don’t want to keep you. | 我不想耽误你的时间了 |
[06:59] | I just wanted to tell you how happy I am | 我只是想告诉你我非常高兴 |
[07:01] | to finally learn from you in person. | 终于能够当面向你学习了 |
[07:03] | So, uh, see you in there? | 里面见 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:08] | Still got it. | 魅力不减 |
[07:09] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[07:34] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[07:39] | Megan, maybe you should take a break. | 梅根 你还是休息一下吧 |
[07:43] | Get outside, maybe take a walk, grab a nap. | 出去走走 打个盹 |
[07:49] | I can sit with him for a while. | 我在这里和他呆一会儿 |
[07:50] | If he doesn’t make it, neither do I. | 如果他挺不过来 我也是 |
[07:55] | If Farouk dies, I go with him. | 如果法鲁克死了 我跟他一起走 |
[07:58] | I’m not sticking around. | 我不会留下来的 |
[08:00] | Not interested in surviving another chapter | 没兴趣再承受一次 |
[08:02] | of earth-shattering pain. | 天摇地动的痛苦 |
[08:03] | I’ve survived enough in this life. | 我这辈子活够了 |
[08:05] | I’m not willing to survive this. | 这一次我不想挺了 |
[08:10] | Megan… | 梅根… |
[08:12] | I’m sorry I said that to you. | 很抱歉跟你说这些 |
[08:13] | I-I just — I needed to say it to someone, | 我 我只是 要找个人说出来 |
[08:18] | and it can’t be my brother and it can’t be my mother | 不能是我哥 不能是我妈 |
[08:20] | and it can’t be Teddy. | 也不能是泰迪 |
[08:24] | I just wanted someone to know that I’ve loved this life. | 我只是想让别人知道我热爱过这一生 |
[08:26] | Or parts of it. I’ve loved parts of this life. | 或者说部分 我热爱过生活的一部分 |
[08:28] | But… | 但… |
[08:30] | I’m just not willing to survive this. | 这一次我不想挺了 |
[08:43] | – Noah’s service was nice. Packed. – Yeah. | -诺亚的葬礼很好 来了好多人 -嗯 |
[08:47] | You know, some of the guys from the support group | 支持小组里有人 |
[08:49] | are gonna buy a Christmas tree and some decorations for Danny. | 会去给丹尼买一棵圣诞树和一些装饰 |
[08:52] | I mean, we — we could contribute some gifts. | 我们 我们可以贡献一些礼物 |
[08:54] | Yeah, sure. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[08:56] | Owen, Heather and Danny, eventually, they will be ok– | 欧文 希瑟和丹尼最终会没事的 |
[08:59] | I know. I know, okay? | 我知道 我知道 好 |
[09:01] | I think there’s already some relief for Heather, | 我觉得希瑟知道他不痛了 |
[09:03] | knowing that he’s out of pain. | 心理上已经有了一些安慰 |
[09:07] | Winston. 911. | 温斯顿 911 |
[09:15] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[09:16] | 15-year-old MVC, suffered a catastrophic brain injury. | 15岁车祸受害者 脑部严重受伤 |
[09:18] | He’s been declared brain dead. | 已宣布脑死亡 |
[09:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:21] | I don’t understand. Is he here? Do we know him? | 我不明白 他在这儿吗 我们认识他吗 |
[09:23] | – Megan? – No, no, he’s in Tacoma. | -梅根 -不在 他在塔科马 |
[09:25] | He’s an organ donor. UNOS just called. | 他是器官捐献者 器官共享联合网络刚打过电话 |
[09:28] | The heart is a match for Farouk. | 他的心脏和法鲁克匹配 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:36] | He’s gonna be — He’s gonna be okay. | 他会 他会没事的 |
[09:40] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 上帝保佑 |
[09:43] | Oh, my God. My baby. | 上帝保佑 我的宝贝 |
[09:58] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等我 |
[10:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:04] | You’re supposed to be in Minnesota. | 你不是在明尼苏达州吗 |
[10:05] | I came back early for a surgery. | 我为了台手术提早回来了 |
[10:07] | – Hello, my sweet boy. What a happy surprise. – Yeah. | -我的小宝 见你真是惊喜 -确实 |
[10:10] | Link went to, um, get a Christmas tree, | 林去买圣诞树了 |
[10:13] | so I said I would take the kids to daycare. | 所以我自告奋勇来送孩子们去日托 |
[10:15] | Got it. Okay. Well, I-I’ve got him from here. | 懂了 好 那他就交给我吧 |
[10:17] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[10:20] | Can I ask you, how is Link doing? | 我能问问你林过得怎样吗 |
[10:23] | Things have been a little… | 我们间有点… |
[10:24] | How is he? | 他还好吗 |
[10:26] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[10:27] | – Okay. – Okay. | -那就好 -好的 |
[10:29] | – Um, a-are you coming to daycare? – No. | -你要去日托吗 -不 |
[10:32] | Yes. I just, um — | 我要去 我只是 |
[10:33] | I have to, uh, grab her binky from the car. | 我得回车里拿上她的毯子 |
[10:40] | And I have to call him now, right? | 我得给他打电话了 是吧 |
[10:42] | Because whatever these feelings are, | 因为无论这些是什么感受 |
[10:43] | they are new and stupid | 都既新又愚蠢 |
[10:45] | and need to go back to whatever dark hole of desperation | 而且需要回到从前不知名的 |
[10:47] | they crawled out of. | 绝望情绪黑洞老巢去 |
[10:53] | Hey, I’m almost to the airport. | 我就快到机场了 |
[10:54] | Amelia’s in Seattle. | 艾米莉娅在西雅图 |
[10:55] | Uh, no, she’s in Minnesota. | 不 她还在明尼苏达州 |
[10:57] | Dude, I was just in the elevator with her in Seattle, | 大哥 我刚跟她在西雅图共乘一部电梯 |
[11:00] | so if you want to see her, do not get on the plane. | 所以如果你想要见她 别上飞机 |
[11:06] | The “Dude” was a little much, right? | 我刚叫他”大哥”太过了 对吧 |
[11:11] | Winston is starting Farouk on the induction therapy now. | 温斯顿已经开始给法鲁克做诱导治疗了 |
[11:14] | As soon as we’re en route with the donor heart, | 当我们踏上送供体心脏的归途 |
[11:16] | he’ll bring him to the OR and get him ready. | 他就会带法鲁克进手术室准备 |
[11:17] | Tacoma’s close by. We’ll have plenty of time. | 塔科马市很近 我们时间充裕 |
[11:19] | Wait. Both of you are going? | 等等 你俩都去吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I want to put eyes on the heart myself, | 我想要亲自去取供体心脏 |
[11:21] | make sure they don’t screw it up in Tacoma. | 确保塔科马的人别搞砸了 |
[11:23] | My mom’s on her way to take care of Megan. | 我妈妈在来这陪梅根的路上 |
[11:24] | Well, I’m coming, too. My patient. | 我也去 他是我的病人 |
[11:26] | And we’ve got things to discuss. | 而且我们有事相商 |
[11:39] | – Are you in pain? – No. | -你是哪里痛吗 -没有 |
[11:43] | I was praying. | 我在祈祷 |
[11:45] | Well, don’t sound so ashamed. | 这有什么可害羞的 |
[11:47] | Well, I’ve never been entirely sure what it is I believe in, | 我一直不确信自己信什么 |
[11:51] | so it’s — it’s — it’s all very confusing, | 所以这 这我一直很困扰 |
[11:54] | this part where I might die now. | 尤其是我现在可能要死了 |
[11:57] | Well, you’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[11:58] | Oh, anything can happen in there. You know that. | 手术室任何事都有可能发生 你知道的 |
[12:01] | I hope I don’t die today, | 我希望我今天不要死 |
[12:02] | but I left notes | 但我留了遗书 |
[12:06] | for my wife and kids and grandkids. | 给我的太太 孩子和孙子们 |
[12:09] | They’re saved in the — in the draft file of my e-mail. | 它们保存在我的邮件草稿箱里面 |
[12:12] | The passwords are on a Post-it on the computer. | 邮箱的密码写在便签纸上贴电脑上了 |
[12:14] | I didn’t want to send the notes. | 如果一切顺利 |
[12:15] | If everything goes perfectly, | 我不想发出那些遗书 |
[12:18] | I don’t want to have put them through all that for no reason. | 我不想让他们无缘无故经逢大恸 |
[12:22] | I’ve been awful to you, Dr. Grey. | 我对你态度恶劣 格蕾医生 |
[12:24] | I’ve been the very worst parts of myself, | 我一直在展现自我最坏的部分 |
[12:26] | and before you put me under, | 但在你给我麻醉前 |
[12:27] | I want to be sure you know both… | 我想让你知道 |
[12:32] | how sorry I am for my behavior | 我对我的行为感到抱歉 |
[12:35] | and how grateful I am to you. | 同时我很感激你 |
[12:37] | I may have written those notes to the kids and the grandkids | 我写下遗书给我孩子和孙子的部分原因 |
[12:40] | just to remind you that I’m a dad and a granddad, | 是想提醒你我是个父亲和祖父 |
[12:42] | not just a megalomaniac. | 而不仅仅是个自恋狂 |
[12:44] | So as you’re cutting into my brain today, | 所以当你今天给我的大脑做手术时 |
[12:45] | please try to remember there are people who love me, | 请你记住这个世界上还有爱我的人在 |
[12:48] | even if you’re not one of them. | 即使你并不位列其中 |
[12:51] | Well, I appreciate the apology. | 你的道歉我收下了 |
[12:53] | I assure you, I have absolutely every intention | 我向你保证 我今天是做足了 |
[12:55] | of making history today. | 创造历史的准备 |
[12:57] | And if this works, you will not only live, you will heal. | 如果这次能行 你不仅能活还能治愈 |
[13:04] | You’re sure you’re not in pain? | 你确定你没有哪里疼吗 |
[13:07] | Only the existential kind. | 只是有点皮表的疼痛 |
[13:09] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 好 我们一会再见 |
[13:13] | Last time I checked, | 我没记错的话 |
[13:14] | Dr. Webber and I deserved the respect of punctuality. | 韦伯医生和我应得到你们守时的尊重 |
[13:18] | It was his fault. | 这是他的错 |
[13:20] | Someone was supposed to wake me up. | 他应该把我叫醒的 |
[13:21] | Before we hand out assignments, | 在我们下发任务前 |
[13:23] | we’d like to introduce our new fourth-year resident, | 我想先介绍一下我们的新第四年住院医 |
[13:26] | transfer from Minnesota, Jordan Wright. | 从明尼苏达州转来的 乔丹·赖特 |
[13:29] | Do you mind, sir? | 你介意我说两句吗 先生 |
[13:32] | Alright. | 没问题 |
[13:34] | The floor is yours. | 请发言 |
[13:36] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[13:39] | Hey, folks. | 各位好 |
[13:40] | I would like to say an official hello | 我想正式地向大家问个好 |
[13:42] | and tell you how excited I am to be here. | 并向你们表达我来到这里的激动之情 |
[13:44] | Grey-Sloan’s my Yankee Stadium, so here I am, | 格蕾-斯隆就是我的梦中情院 所以我来了 |
[13:48] | facing current legends, Chief Bailey, Dr. Webber, | 和当世传奇贝利主任以及韦伯医生面对面 |
[13:51] | and, uh, future legends. | 以及得以认识未来的传奇们 |
[13:54] | Okay, um, that’s all I got. | 好 这就是我想说的全部内容了 |
[13:57] | Alright. Good. | 好 很好 |
[13:58] | – He likes sports. – Gross. | -他喜欢运动 -恶心 |
[13:59] | Alright, assignments. Listen up. | 好了 来讲任务 听好了 |
[14:01] | Some of you will fly solo using the Webber Method, | 有些人会在韦伯教学法下主刀手术 |
[14:05] | and some of you will not. | 有些人不能主刀 |
[14:06] | Tseng, merry Christmas. | 曾 圣诞快乐 |
[14:08] | You are on cardio for a heart transplant. | 你在心脏科跟一台心脏移植手术 |
[14:11] | Perez, you have an appy in OR 5. | 普瑞兹 你在二号手术室做阑尾切除手术 |
[14:14] | Schmitt and Helm, | 施密特和赫尔姆 |
[14:15] | you will be doing an ileostomy takedown in OR 4. | 你们在四号手术室做回肠造口术 |
[14:19] | Dr. Wright — | 赖特医生 |
[14:20] | Dr. Wright, we’re assigning you | 赖特医生 我们分配你 |
[14:22] | a solo laparoscopic sigmoidectomy | 主刀一台腹腔镜乙状结肠切除术 |
[14:25] | for diverticulitis. | 治疗憩室炎 |
[14:26] | I’m not sure, a-are you familiar with my method — | 我不知道你熟悉我的方法吗 |
[14:28] | I’m — I’m familiar with it, sir, | 我熟悉您的方法 |
[14:30] | and with your blessing, I’ll take a rain check. | 但若您允许的话 我想下次再尝试 |
[14:36] | A rain check? | 下次再试 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:38] | On which part? | 你说哪个部分 |
[14:40] | I-I’m more than happy to do the bowel resection, | 我非常乐意做肠道切除 |
[14:42] | but respectfully, I’d prefer not to use the Webber Method. | 但我恕我直言 不希望用韦伯教学法 |
[14:46] | I’m here to learn from Chief Bailey, | 我是来向贝利主任学习的 |
[14:48] | so I’d like the opportunity to…learn from Chief Bailey. | 我希望能有向贝利主任学习的机会 |
[14:55] | Guess I’m scrubbing in. | 看来我要参加手术了 |
[15:04] | Koracick’s called me like 10 times | 卡洛西科给我打了十次电话 |
[15:05] | wanting to know if we’ve started. | 想知道我们开始手术了吗 |
[15:05] | – They’re moving Hamilton up to pre-op. – Okay. | -他们送汉密尔顿去准备手术了 -好的 |
[15:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:12] | Come inside. It’s cold. | 进来吧 外面冷 |
[15:16] | Okay, I’m just gonna say it. | 好吧 我就直接说了 |
[15:18] | I think we’ll both feel better if I just say it. | 我觉得说完我们都会好受一点 |
[15:23] | We are drilling a hole into a renowned surgeon’s head | 我们要在一个著名的外科医生头上钻孔 |
[15:26] | using a piece of equipment we just invented | 用我们刚刚研究出来的设备 |
[15:29] | to inject a cellular solution | 注射一种 |
[15:30] | that has never been tested on a human being before | 从来没有在人体里实验过的细胞溶液 |
[15:33] | to cure what has heretofore been considered | 治疗迄今为止都被认为 |
[15:35] | an entirely incurable disease. | 无法治愈的一种疾病 |
[15:50] | You’re right. That made me feel much better. | 你说的没错 的确让我感觉好多了 |
[15:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:04] | The Webber Method only works on specific procedures | 韦伯教学法只适用于一些特定的手术 |
[16:07] | that have maybe one or two crucial points | 那些手术只有一两个关键点 |
[16:10] | that require supervision. | 需要被监督 |
[16:11] | The resident operates to a predetermined point — | 住院医生执刀到预先决定好的一步 |
[16:13] | – Any resident? – Only those residents who’ve shown | -任何住院医生吗 -只有那些 |
[16:15] | that they can independently and competently open the patient | 能够胜任独自切开病人 |
[16:17] | and then dissect to where they need to be. | 并解剖到必要步骤的住院医生 |
[16:20] | I’d love to see that list. | 我很期待看到谁能胜任 |
[16:21] | Once they get to | 一旦他们 |
[16:21] | the difficult part of the procedure, they pause. | 进行到手术中的困难部分 他们就会停下 |
[16:24] | They wait for their attendings to arrive, | 他们等主治医生到达 |
[16:26] | and then they continue. | 再进行下一步 |
[16:26] | Okay, so this is just for general surgery, right? | 这只适用于普外科手术 是吗 |
[16:29] | As for now, but we’re hoping to implement it | 目前如此 但我们希望 |
[16:31] | across all specialities. | 把这个方法实施到所有科室 |
[16:33] | No. No. Not mine. Not cardio. | 我的科室不行 心脏科不行 |
[16:35] | No hearts in baby surgeons’ hands. | 不能把心脏交在不成熟的外科医生手里 |
[16:37] | No. I — Come — No, sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[16:39] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[16:39] | I have a lobectomy in a few hours. | 我几个小时之后有叶切除术 |
[16:41] | Great, so you can come with me | 太好了 你可以跟我来 |
[16:43] | and watch how the method works in action. | 现场看到韦伯法是怎么运行的 |
[16:49] | If everything goes smoothly, | 如果一切顺利的话 |
[16:50] | this heart will be the best Christmas gift for Farouk. | 这颗心脏会是法鲁克最好的圣诞礼物 |
[16:54] | Maybe we can even get him home by New Year’s. | 或许我们能让他在新年之前回家 |
[16:56] | What about Megan? | 梅根怎么办 |
[16:57] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[17:00] | She’s not alright. | 她不太好 |
[17:02] | I’ve been sitting here for the last half-hour | 我在这里坐了半个小时 |
[17:04] | trying to figure out how to talk to the two of you about her | 想怎么告诉你们这件事 |
[17:06] | without overstepping. | 又不显得我越界了 |
[17:08] | Her son is on ECMO | 她的儿子上了人工心肺仪 |
[17:09] | and they’re awaiting a new heart. | 他们在等一颗新的心脏 |
[17:11] | She’s sleep-deprived and anxious, | 她睡眠不足 也很焦虑 |
[17:13] | like any parent would be. | 像任何父母一样 |
[17:15] | I’ve dealt with a lot of anxious and depressed parents over the years, | 我这些年接触了很多焦虑抑郁的父母 |
[17:18] | but this is different. | 但这不一样 |
[17:19] | Look, Hunt, I know she’s your sister. | 亨特 我知道她是你的妹妹 |
[17:21] | This is hard for you to hear, but… | 这对你来说很难接受 |
[17:23] | Listen. Megan is tougher than you think, | 听着 梅根比你想象的更坚强 |
[17:25] | and she’s been through way worse than we could even imagine. | 她经历过比我们想象的更糟糕的事情 |
[17:28] | I’m aware, and I’m still telling you | 我明白 但我依然要告诉你 |
[17:29] | that she needs serious help. | 她需要专业的帮助 |
[17:30] | She is not alright. | 她的状况不好 |
[17:32] | Hayes, this is a good day. | 海斯 今天是开心的一天 |
[17:34] | We have a heart for Farouk, | 我们为法鲁克找到了心脏 |
[17:36] | and when he’s okay, she’ll be okay. | 等他没事了 梅根也就没事了 |
[17:38] | And what if he’s not okay? | 如果他有事呢 |
[17:39] | There’s still a million things that can go wrong here. | 还有很多可能出错的事情 |
[17:41] | Hayes. | 海斯 |
[17:42] | I know you guys want to celebrate, | 我知道你们想庆祝 |
[17:44] | but I need you to understand | 但我需要你们理解 |
[17:45] | what your sister just said to me, | 你们的妹妹刚才告诉我的事 |
[17:46] | and I’m not sure that it’s cured | 我不确定她的状况 |
[17:47] | even with a heart transplant for her son. | 能被她儿子的心脏移植所治愈 |
[17:49] | She is profoundly depressed. | 她极度抑郁 |
[17:53] | We’re five minutes out. | 我们还有五分钟到 |
[17:59] | Devon, an ileostomy takedown’s fairly straightforward. | 德文 回肠造口术非常简单直接 |
[18:02] | We’ll just start with an incision around the stoma, | 我们会在瘘口周围进行切口 |
[18:04] | and then through that, | 通过切口 |
[18:05] | we’ll extract the part of the intestine that — | 我们会取部分肠道 |
[18:06] | Do what you have to do. | 做你们该做的事情吧 |
[18:08] | I’ll just be stoked to get some quality time outdoors again. | 我只是很期待能再次出门活动 |
[18:11] | After my ulcerative colitis diagnosis and the surgery, | 在我的溃疡性结肠炎诊断和不断的手术 |
[18:14] | recovery, and now surgery to recover from the recovery… | 愈合 以及愈合后的手术 |
[18:16] | The wound from this procedure should heal in a month or so. | 手术的伤口大约一个月后会愈合 |
[18:19] | Too much time stuck to a bed, | 困在床上的时间太久 |
[18:20] | your mind goes to some ugly places. | 难免会生出一些龌龊的心思 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry, I — | 抱歉 我… |
[18:24] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[18:26] | Don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[18:28] | Your voice, it’s so familiar. | 你的声音如此熟悉 |
[18:30] | No, I feel like we’ve — | 不 我觉得我们… |
[18:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:34] | You’re Devon Gomez. | 你是德文·戈麦斯 |
[18:35] | I-I listen to your podcast. | 我 我听你的播客 |
[18:38] | How about that? | 不是吧 |
[18:39] | Small world. | 世界可真小 |
[18:40] | What podcast? | 什么播客 |
[18:41] | He hosts a show called “On Foot with Devon” | 他主持了一个叫”与德文行万里路”的节目 |
[18:43] | where he — he basically just takes a walk and records it. | 节目中他只是散步并记录下来 |
[18:46] | Every week I go somewhere I’ve never been before. | 我每周都去一个之前没去过的地方 |
[18:48] | Bonus if it’s far from a city or there’s a body of water. | 如果那里远离城市或有一片水域则是意外收获 |
[18:51] | I just take a walk with my microphone | 我只是带着麦克风散步 |
[18:52] | and talk about what I’m seeing, and I post it online, | 聊聊我一路所见 并发布在网上 |
[18:54] | and if people dig it, that’s cool, | 如果人们喜欢自然是好 |
[18:55] | and if not, I have a record of a nice day in my life. | 如果他们不喜欢 我也记录了生活中的美好一天 |
[18:56] | It’s like, um — I don’t know, like a meditation. | 这就像是冥想 |
[18:59] | – It kind of is. – Yeah. | -差不多吧 -好吧 |
[19:01] | Or it was. | 或者过去是 |
[19:01] | I stopped making episodes after my last surgery | 上次手术后我就没再录制 |
[19:03] | because walking was too painful, | 因为走路实在太疼了 |
[19:04] | but I’m hoping that this surgery lets me get back to it. | 但我希望这次手术能让我恢复之前的生活 |
[19:07] | Mr. Gomez, we’ll be back to prep you | 戈麦斯先生 手术室准备好后 |
[19:08] | when the OR is ready. | 我们会回来为你做术前准备 |
[19:11] | And a privilege. | 荣幸之至 |
[19:12] | Never knew I had a groupie. | 没想到我还有粉丝 |
[19:15] | It’s nice. | 太好了 |
[19:16] | It’s nice to meet you, Dr. Schmitt. | 很高兴见到你 施密特医生 |
[19:18] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:22] | Why aren’t you in pre-op? | 你为什么没做术前准备 |
[19:23] | – They couldn’t take him. – Why? | -他们没法给他做手术 -为什么 |
[19:24] | Is there a problem with the equipment? | 仪器有什么问题吗 |
[19:26] | I checked everything last night. It looked fine. | 我昨晚检查了一切 仪器看起来很正常 |
[19:28] | The equipment is not the problem. | 问题不在仪器 |
[19:29] | David is the problem. | 而是大卫 |
[19:30] | Dr. Bartley, I’m fine. | 巴特利医生 我很好 |
[19:31] | If you were fine, | 如果你很好 |
[19:32] | you wouldn’t be asking me to keep it a secret. | 就不会让我保守这个秘密 |
[19:34] | It’s one degree. | 只是1度 |
[19:35] | – Keep what secret? – What? | -保守什么秘密 -什么 |
[19:36] | Fever. He has a low-grade fever. | 发烧 他在发低烧 |
[19:39] | 99.6 is not a fever. | 37.5摄氏度不算发烧 |
[19:41] | 99.6 is nerves. | 是因为紧张 |
[19:43] | I am in charge of this project. | 我负责这个项目 |
[19:44] | I am paying your salaries — | 我付给你们薪水… |
[19:47] | – Oh, my God. – It’s a cramp! | -天啊 -是痉挛 |
[19:49] | Existential pain. And I believed you! | 紧张疼痛 我之前居然信了你的话 |
[19:52] | Existential pain, my ass. | 紧张疼痛 放什么屁 |
[19:55] | Your abdomen is rock hard. | 你腹部硬的像石头 |
[19:57] | He needs a CT. | 他需要做CT |
[20:04] | Megan, it’s Teddy. | 梅根 我是泰迪 |
[20:05] | I got the heart. It’s perfect. | 我拿到心脏了 心脏很完美 |
[20:07] | We’re on our way back now. It’s going to be okay. | 我们现在在回来的路上 一切都会好的 |
[20:10] | I love you. Okay, bye. | 爱你 好吗 再见 |
[20:13] | Farouk is prepped, | 法鲁克已做好准备 |
[20:13] | and Winston’s gonna bring him up to the OR any minute. | 温斯顿随时可以送他进手术室 |
[20:16] | – Megan’s gonna be okay. – Okay. | -梅根会没事的 -好的 |
[20:21] | It’s a beautiful and healthy heart. | 这是颗美丽健康的心脏 |
[20:24] | It’s perfect. | 非常完美 |
[20:27] | And for the record, Megan does get help. | 话说回来 梅根确实得到了帮助 |
[20:29] | She goes to therapy. | 她接受了心理咨询 |
[20:30] | She’s living with us while she’s here and — | 在这里时和我们住在一起… |
[20:32] | When’s the last time she actually spent a night at home? | 她上次在家过夜是什么时候的事 |
[20:34] | ‘Cause every morning when I’m doing pre-rounds, | 因为我每天早上做查房前病历回顾时 |
[20:36] | she’s sitting there in that uncomfortable chair in the PICU, | 她都坐在儿科重症监护室那张不舒服的椅子上 |
[20:38] | looking like she hasn’t closed her eyes all night. | 看起来整晚都没合过眼 |
[20:43] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[20:45] | What’s happening, Owen? | 出什么事了 欧文 |
[20:48] | He’s passed out! | 他晕过去了 |
[21:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:01] | Teddy! Teddy! | 泰迪 泰迪 |
[21:03] | Yes. I’m fine! I’m fine! | 是的 我没事 我很好 |
[21:04] | There’s — Nothing’s broken! | 没有地方骨折 |
[21:05] | – Hayes? – I’m okay. I’m okay. | -海斯 -我还好 没事 |
[21:09] | Sir? | 先生 |
[21:10] | Sir, sir? Can you hear me? | 先生 先生 你能听到我说话吗 |
[21:13] | He has a blown pupil. | 他瞳孔放大 |
[21:14] | He must have had a massive stroke. | 刚才一定是中风了 |
[21:15] | – The cooler! – I got it. I got it. | -冷藏箱 -在我这 在我这 |
[21:17] | – Okay. – No cracks or dents. | -好的 -没有裂缝或凹痕 |
[21:18] | Alright, phones. We need — We need to try to call for help. | 好吧 电话 我们需要 需要打电话求助 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:21] | Mine’s — Mine’s no good. | 我的 我的电话不行 |
[21:23] | I can’t get a signal. | 没有信号 |
[21:24] | Alright, hang on. | 好吧 稍等 |
[21:25] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[21:26] | I-I have one bar. | 我 我有一格信号 |
[21:29] | Let me try. No, it won’t go through. | 让我试试 不行 打不通 |
[21:32] | I got to try to figure out how to get out | 我得想办法出去 |
[21:34] | and maybe find some better reception or maybe — | 找个信号好点的地方 或许… |
[21:36] | No, no, no. Wait, wait. Don’t move. | 不不不 等等 等一下 别动 |
[21:38] | We seem to be in a ditch. | 我们看起来掉沟里了 |
[21:39] | What? Hayes, what can you see? | 什么 海斯 你能看到什么 |
[21:43] | Nobody bloody move. | 所有人都别动 |
[21:56] | They’re about 25 minutes out with the heart, | 心脏大约在25分钟后送到 |
[21:57] | so we’re going to get him on the table and start immediately. | 所以我们送他到手术台上 立马开始手术 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:03] | Megan, I-I think you should | 梅根 我觉得你应该 |
[22:05] | sit this one out in the waiting room. | 回避一下 到候诊室坐一会吧 |
[22:07] | She will. I’ll be with her. | 她会的 我陪她去 |
[22:10] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[22:16] | Bye, baby. I’ll see you soon, okay? | 拜 宝贝 我们一会儿见 好吗 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:24] | Alright, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:36] | Hey, Mr. Gomez. | 你好啊 戈麦斯先生 |
[22:38] | Any questions before we begin your anesthesia? | 在我们给你麻醉之前 还有什么问题吗 |
[22:40] | Call me Devon. And I’m ready. | 叫我德文吧 我准备好了 |
[22:43] | On Dasher, on Dancer, right? | 既来之则安之 对吧 |
[22:44] | Hey, would you mind if I listen to your podcast while I operate? | 你介意我在做手术的时候听你的播客节目吗 |
[22:48] | Most surgeons like to listen to music while they work, | 大多数外科医生都喜欢在做手术时听音乐 |
[22:50] | but I always try to imagine that I’m outside, | 但我总是尽量想象我身处户外 |
[22:52] | not stuck under these fluorescent lights. | 而不是处于这无影灯下 |
[22:56] | Keeps me grounded, focused. | 这使我心如止水 全神贯注 |
[22:58] | Absolutely. I’d be honored. | 当然可以 这是我的荣幸 |
[23:02] | Helm, he’s ready. | 赫尔姆 他准备好了 |
[23:03] | Okay, Devon. Here we go. | 好了 德文 我们要开始了 |
[23:06] | Count backwards from 10. | 十秒倒计时 |
[23:08] | 10…9…8…7… | 十 九 八 七 |
[23:14] | Hey, folks. Welcome to “On Foot.” | 大家好 欢迎收听本期的”行万里路” |
[23:17] | Thanks for joining me on my walk today. | 感谢你们加入我今天的旅程 |
[23:19] | Uh, so my buddy told me there’s a waterfall | 我的兄弟跟我说 |
[23:21] | about a quarter mile north of here. | 从这往北走四百米有一个瀑布 |
[23:23] | Uh, let’s make our way to it. | 让我们过去看一看 |
[23:27] | I’m gonna go scrub. | 我去擦洗手和手臂 |
[23:31] | Some cricoid pressure, please. | 进行环状软骨压迫 |
[23:32] | Oh, wow. It’s Schmitt and Helm. | 那是施密特和赫尔姆 |
[23:35] | Feels like just yesterday | 感觉他把眼镜 |
[23:37] | he was dropping his glasses into an abdomen. | 掉进病人肚子里仿佛就在昨天 |
[23:42] | Uh, how are you so calm? | 你怎么这么冷静 |
[23:44] | Schmitt’s come a long way. | 施密特已经大有长进了 |
[23:47] | They all have. | 他们都有进步 |
[23:50] | Perez is getting ready to do his endoloop | 普瑞兹正准备在五号手术室 |
[23:52] | for his appy in OR 5. | 做阑尾切除手术 |
[23:55] | That is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[23:57] | I-I mean, not literally. | 我不是这个意思 |
[23:59] | You know, just exciting. | 这太令人兴奋了 |
[24:07] | Any observations, Dr. Bailey? | 有什么问题吗 贝利医生 |
[24:08] | No. No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[24:10] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[24:12] | As a matter of fact, flawless. | 说实话 是无懈可击 |
[24:14] | Thank you, and next, I’ll walk down this dissection inferiorly. | 谢谢 接下来我要沿着这条解剖路线继续 |
[24:20] | Dr. Wright, clearly, | 很明显 赖特医生 |
[24:21] | this isn’t your first sigmoidectomy. | 这不是你第一次做乙状结肠切除手术 |
[24:23] | Oh, no, no, no, I’ve done probably 40, give or take. | 当然不是 我大概做过40例了 差不多吧 |
[24:27] | Trust me when I say I’m happier here in the OR | 我在手术室里做手术就是比在 |
[24:31] | than at my desk doing paperwork, | 办公桌前做文书工作要快乐 |
[24:33] | but your work is thorough | 但你工作缜密 |
[24:37] | and your technique is at an expert level. | 你的技术是专家级别的 |
[24:39] | Before every surgery, I sketch it. | 每次做手术之前 我都会打草稿 |
[24:41] | I draw the anatomy and I draw what I will do to it. | 画出解剖构造图 并且画出我要怎么做 |
[24:44] | I even sketch out every step | 我甚至会画出每个步骤 |
[24:45] | and even every possible complication, | 以及各种可能出现的并发症 |
[24:47] | and then I will draw the solutions. | 然后画出我的解决方案 |
[24:49] | You’re right. I do know this surgery from start to finish. | 你说得对 我对这场手术了如指掌 |
[24:52] | Then why didn’t you want to do it on your own? | 那你为什么不愿意独自完成呢 |
[24:56] | I study every move my attendings make | 我会研究我的主治医师的每个动作 |
[24:58] | so I can anticipate what they need. | 我就能预知他们需要什么 |
[24:59] | I’m not here to learn this surgery, Dr. Bailey. | 我来这不是为了研究这次手术的 贝利医生 |
[25:03] | I’m here to learn you. | 我是来向你学习 |
[25:06] | Then carry on. | 那就继续吧 |
[25:08] | But I prefer blunt dissection when you’re in this area, | 但我更喜欢在这个部位进行钝器解剖 |
[25:11] | just so you know. | 就是跟你提一嘴 |
[25:14] | Thank you, Dr. Bailey. | 谢谢 贝利医生 |
[25:18] | Okay, Wilson, one hand by the fetus’s head, | 好了 威尔逊 一只手放在胎儿的头部 |
[25:21] | the other one by the buttocks. | 另一只手放在臀部 |
[25:23] | – Lower. Good. – Okay. | -往下一点 非常好 -好的 |
[25:25] | Now push down and try the forward somersault technique. | 现在向下推 试试前空翻技术 |
[25:30] | I am so sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[25:31] | You were doing it right. | 你做得没错 |
[25:32] | Sylvia, I know this is uncomfortable, | 西尔维娅 我知道这会很难受 |
[25:34] | but if you still want to have a vaginal birth, | 但如果你想要顺产的话 |
[25:37] | we need to try and turn the baby around, okay? | 我们就需要试着把胎儿转过来 |
[25:39] | – Okay. – Wilson? | -好吧 -威尔逊 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:43] | Should we try more gel? | 应该再用点凝胶吗 |
[25:45] | No, it’s — | 不用了 |
[25:46] | Uh, yeah. We’ll take a break. | 我们休息一下吧 |
[25:48] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:51] | I swear part of OB is just torturing women. | 我发誓从某种意义上妇产科就是在折磨女性 |
[25:54] | Did you talk to Amelia? | 你跟艾米莉娅聊过了 |
[25:55] | When I was going to Minnesota, | 我去明尼苏达的时候 |
[25:56] | I knew exactly what I was gonna say, | 我清楚地知道我要说什么 |
[25:58] | but now that I’m in Seattle — | 但现在我在西雅图 |
[25:59] | The city makes a difference? | 城市有什么区别吗 |
[26:00] | Just listen. | 先听我说 |
[26:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:07] | I love you so much, | 我非常爱你 |
[26:09] | and nothing else matters to me except you and Scout. | 只有你和斯考特对我来说意义非凡 |
[26:12] | You two are my life, | 你们两个就是我的生命 |
[26:14] | and I don’t care about being married anymore. | 我也不在乎结不结婚了 |
[26:16] | I just need you. | 我只需要你 |
[26:17] | And I’m sorry it took me so long to see it from your side. | 我很抱歉花了这么长时间才从你的角度想清楚 |
[26:20] | But I’m not perfect. Neither are you. | 我并非完人 你也不是 |
[26:22] | We — We’ve both made mistakes, but now we’re both here, | 我们都会犯错 但我们现在就在这里 |
[26:25] | perfect for each other at the right time. | 在对的时刻 对的地点 |
[26:30] | I love you now and I have always loved you. | 我爱着你 一直都爱你 |
[26:32] | So let’s be together. Let’s try. | 让我们在一起吧 试一试 |
[26:34] | However it needs to be, however it works, | 不管需要牺牲什么 只要能在一起 |
[26:36] | let’s be together right now. | 我们从此刻起就开始吧 |
[26:42] | Something like that? | 这样行不 |
[26:45] | Yeah, it’s, um… | 行 |
[26:48] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[26:50] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[26:52] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[26:54] | I’m gonna go find her. | 我去找她 |
[27:01] | Did you read the research Dr. Bartley provided | 你看了巴特利医生那篇研究吗 |
[27:04] | about the relationship between anxiety, stress, | 关于帕金森症病患的痛苦与焦虑 |
[27:07] | and Parkinson’s pain? | 压力之间的关系 |
[27:08] | Multiple articles have been written. | 有很多相关的文章 |
[27:10] | They are very interesting. Please stay still. | 的确很有趣 请你不要动 |
[27:13] | I-I’m merely suggesting that the abdominal pain | 我只是在暗示我的腹痛 |
[27:15] | could be psychosomatic. | 可能是精神性的 |
[27:16] | And I’m merely suggesting you stay still. | 而我在暗示你不要动 |
[27:19] | We have a 72-hour window the FDA has provided us | 药监局只给了72小时时间 |
[27:23] | to get this surgery accomplished. | 要求我们完成这台手术 |
[27:25] | David, I swear to God. | 大卫 我要生气了 |
[27:28] | I’m holding still. | 我没动 |
[27:30] | He lied to you about his pain on the day of a surgery | 这么一台他花了上千万的手术 |
[27:32] | that has cost him tens of millions of dollars. | 手术当天他向你隐瞒情况 |
[27:35] | – Who does that? – He’s stubborn and he doesn’t want a setback. | -谁这么做啊 -他固执不想受挫 |
[27:39] | Free air. His bowel’s perfed. | 游离气体 肠道穿孔 |
[27:41] | We need to do an immediate ex lap. | 我们需要立马做腹腔镜检查 |
[27:42] | – So that’s it. – We’re — We’re done. | -没戏了 -结束了 |
[27:45] | We’re not done. | 还没结束 |
[27:45] | We can’t inject the cells in the FDA window — | 我们无法在管理局限定时间内注射细胞 |
[27:48] | not if he needs an emergent surgery. | 如果他需要紧急手术的话 |
[27:50] | The impact of the anesthesia alone is… | 光是麻醉的影响就… |
[27:52] | Okay, so we’ll get a new window from the FDA. | 那么我们就再向药监局申请 |
[27:55] | So we’re not done, we’re delayed. | 所以还没结束 只是延期 |
[27:56] | I’ve had enough patience to know | 这么会儿功夫结果应该出来了吧 |
[27:59] | the results should be in by now. | 我已经足够耐心了 |
[28:04] | They’ll try to contact us, | 他们会联系我们 |
[28:05] | and then when they don’t hear from us, | 到时候联系不到 |
[28:07] | they’ll send a rescue unit. We just have to wait. | 就会叫救援队来 我们只要等着 |
[28:09] | No, we can’t wait. Not if we want to save Farouk. | 不行 不能等 如果要救法鲁克的话 |
[28:11] | By the time they get here, that heart won’t be viable. | 等他们到了 心脏也不能用了 |
[28:15] | Hayes, can you — can you open your window? | 海斯 你能打开窗户吗 |
[28:18] | No, it’s not working. | 不行 打不开 |
[28:20] | Okay. Let me see. | 我看看 |
[28:21] | Hold on. Hold on. | 抓紧 抓紧 |
[28:23] | – Okay, let me see. – What do you have? | -我看看 -什么东西 |
[28:25] | Okay, okay. Use this. | 行 用这个 |
[28:28] | Use that end to smash the bottom. | 用那端击碎窗户底部 |
[28:30] | It’ll shatter the glass, okay? | 可以震碎玻璃 |
[28:31] | – Okay. – Hit it hard. Don’t tap. | -好 -使劲 别太轻 |
[28:33] | – Cover your eyes. – Yep. | -护好眼睛 -好 |
[28:38] | – You okay? – Okay, good. | -你还好吗 -不错 |
[28:40] | Hayes, you go, and we’ll follow, | 海斯 你先走 我们随后就来 |
[28:41] | unless somebody has a better plan. | 除非有谁的方案更好 |
[28:43] | – Okay. Take this. – Okay. | -好 拿着 -好 |
[28:45] | I’m gonna go on three, okay? | 我数到三 好吗 |
[28:46] | Ready? One, two… | 预备 一 二 |
[28:59] | Okay, don’t — don’t — don’t — don’t move! Don’t move. | 不要 不要动 |
[29:01] | Okay, they must have put out a distress call. | 他们一定已经发求救信号了 |
[29:02] | – Somebody’s coming. – When? | -救援已经赶来 -什么时候 |
[29:04] | – I don’t know. – So what, we just do nothing until then? | -我不知道 -怎么 我们就干等吗 |
[29:06] | I don’t — I don’t know, Teddy. | 我不知道 泰迪 |
[29:07] | How will they even know where to look? | 他们怎么可能知道去哪找 |
[29:08] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[29:10] | I don’t have answers right now, | 我现在回答不了 |
[29:11] | but they must know that we’re in this area, | 但他们一定知道我们在这片区域 |
[29:13] | so somebody will be coming to find us. | 会肯定有人来找我们 |
[29:15] | What we can do, all we can do is try to stay alive till then. | 我们能做的只有苟延残喘直到被救 |
[29:17] | No, that’s not all we can do. | 不 不是这样的 |
[29:19] | We’re here because a child died | 我们来这是因为有个孩子死了 |
[29:20] | and the family had the grace to give this heart to us. | 他的家人好心把孩子的心脏给我们 |
[29:24] | We’re here for Farouk, so this car may fall, | 我们来这是为了法鲁克 这车可能会跌落 |
[29:26] | but we cannot let this heart fall. | 但不能让心脏跌落 |
[29:29] | We’ve got about three hours | 我们还有三小时 |
[29:30] | before this heart stops being viable, | 这颗心就要停止跳动了 |
[29:32] | so two of us are gonna stay in the car. | 所以两个人得留在车里 |
[29:34] | Lean on opposite sides, that’ll stabilize the weight. | 靠在两端 保持平衡 |
[29:36] | One of us can climb out with the cooler. | 一个人可以带着冷藏箱爬出去 |
[29:37] | What about the other two? | 另外两个人呢 |
[29:39] | Stay in the car and wait till help comes. | 留在车里等救援 |
[29:41] | Well, Teddy should go first. | 泰迪应该先走 |
[29:42] | She can climb out, take the heart, | 她可以爬出去 带上心脏 |
[29:43] | flag down a car, and call for help, okay? | 到路边向过往车辆求救 |
[29:45] | Owen, he’s a single parent. | 欧文 他是单亲爸爸 |
[29:47] | His kids have already lost their mother. | 他家孩子已经没了妈妈 |
[29:50] | Listen, he goes and this car slips, | 听着 如果他出去这车坠落山崖 |
[29:51] | then our kids lose both their parents. | 我们的孩子会失去双亲 |
[29:54] | Look, we’ve all got kids we want to be there for. | 听我说 我们都有舍不下的孩子 |
[29:56] | We all have lives we want to keep, | 都有舍不下的生命 |
[29:57] | so we’re all getting out of this car alive. | 所以我们都会活着出去 |
[30:00] | Just need to — | 只要 |
[30:01] | Wait, wait, wait! Nobody move. | 等等 谁都别动 |
[30:03] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[30:04] | I think the car’s pulling the tree out of the ground. | 好像是树根被车拔起来了 |
[30:06] | What? Aah! Aah! | 什么 |
[30:10] | Hey, I just watched Perez ask a scrub nurse | 我刚看到普瑞兹问手术护士 |
[30:13] | whether he should use 2-oh Vicryl or 3-oh Vicryl | 阑尾切除术要用2-0引流管 |
[30:15] | – to close an appy. – Better her than us. | -还是3-0引流管 -最好不是问我们 |
[30:16] | When was the last time you did an appy? | 你上次做阑尾切除术啥时候的事了 |
[30:18] | I go away for a few weeks, now the residents are attending? | 我走了几个星期 住院医都能主刀了 |
[30:21] | This place falls apart without you. | 这地方没你真乱套了 |
[30:22] | I almost just had a panic attack in the gallery just now. | 我刚才在观摩室都要惊恐发作了 |
[30:24] | How is Bailey okay with this? | 贝利是怎么接受这个的 |
[30:26] | It’s progress, Maggie. | 这需要一个过程 麦琪 |
[30:27] | The residents are excited | 住院医师会比较紧张 |
[30:28] | in a way they have not been in a long time. | 他们已经很久没有这种体验了 |
[30:30] | You plan on letting them cut into brains without you? | 你打算让他们切开脑子而你不在场吗 |
[30:32] | – Oh, absolutely not. – Yeah. | -绝对不可能 -你看 |
[30:34] | I — What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[30:36] | I thought you had your big, super-secret surgery today? | 我以为你今天有重要绝密的手术 |
[30:38] | I did, and then I didn’t, | 对 然后又没有了 |
[30:39] | so I thought I would find you and tell you about my new crush, | 所以我想找你说说我的新恋情 |
[30:42] | but somehow the vibe does not feel right. | 但又觉得气氛不太对 |
[30:44] | I’m — I’m gonna find you later. | 我晚点再来找你 |
[30:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:48] | You can’t report this to the FDA. | 你不能把这件事报告给药监局 |
[30:50] | Just repair the bowel | 你就修复肠道 |
[30:51] | and tell them we had an equipment malfunction. | 然后告诉他们我们有设备故障 |
[30:54] | I cannot lie to the FDA. | 我不能欺骗药监局 |
[30:56] | I’m gonna tell them everything, | 我要告诉他们一切 |
[30:57] | and they’ll just give us a new window. | 他们会给我们一个新的窗口期 |
[30:58] | Do you know how long that will take? | 你知道这要花多久吗 |
[31:00] | I’ll lose weeks! | 我会损失好几个星期 |
[31:01] | You’re a rule-breaker, Grey, so break the rules! | 你是个规则破坏者 格蕾 破坏规则吧 |
[31:03] | I cannot compromise this project. | 我不能牺牲这个项目 |
[31:04] | You’re compromising my only chance at getting my life back. | 你在牺牲我救回自己的机会 |
[31:07] | You’re not the only one with Parkinson’s. | 你不是唯一一位帕金森病人 |
[31:09] | There are 10 million people | 这个世界上 |
[31:10] | living around the world with this disease. | 有一千万个帕金森病人 |
[31:13] | They don’t have your money or your access to healthcare. | 他们没你有钱 没你这么好的医疗 |
[31:16] | They still live. They travel. | 他们仍然在生活着 他们旅行 |
[31:18] | They spend time with their families. | 他们花时间和家人在一起 |
[31:20] | They work as long as they can. | 他们尽可能地去工作 |
[31:21] | Their lives are as productive | 他们的生活和其他人一样 |
[31:23] | and as meaningful as anyone else’s. | 丰富又有意义 |
[31:25] | The only thing stopping you from living with this disease | 唯一阻止你患病生活的 |
[31:27] | is your own ego. | 是你的自我 |
[31:29] | Is that what you said to your mother? | 你和你妈妈说过这样的话吗 |
[31:31] | What does my mother have to do with this? | 我妈妈和这有什么关系吗 |
[31:32] | Oh, come on, Meredith. | 行了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[31:34] | If our procedure is even a little successful, | 就算我们的手术只取得了小小的成功 |
[31:36] | it’ll have huge ramifications | 都会给神经退行性疾病的治疗 |
[31:38] | for the treatment of other neurodegenerative diseases. | 带来巨大帮助 |
[31:40] | The funding will pour in. | 资金会源源不断地进来 |
[31:42] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[31:45] | You never wanted to cure me. | 你根本不想治好我 |
[31:47] | You want to cure Alzheimer’s. | 你想治愈阿尔茨海默症患者 |
[31:52] | You know, this is my favorite time of day. | 这是一天中我最喜欢的时刻 |
[31:54] | The sun burns the fog that settled overnight, | 太阳炙烤着夜雾 |
[31:56] | – so there’s water vapor… – A little more traction. | -水汽腾腾 -再多一点牵拉 |
[31:58] | Okay. I get it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[32:00] | His footsteps are like ASMR, | 他的脚步像助眠音频 |
[32:02] | which puts people to sleep. | 让人听了想睡觉 |
[32:03] | You really shouldn’t play this | 当你的手在某人身体里时 |
[32:04] | while your hands are in someone’s body. | 你真不应该放这个 |
[32:05] | And when you’re lead surgeon, | 等你当主刀医生的时候 |
[32:06] | you can choose. | 你才可以选 |
[32:08] | – Suction. – And you look up, | -抽吸 -你抬头仰望 |
[32:09] | and the light hitting the leaves | 阳光打在树叶上 |
[32:11] | – looks like stained glass. – Okay. | -好像彩色玻璃 -好的 |
[32:13] | Page Dr. Webber, please. | 请呼叫韦伯医生 |
[32:14] | And walking through it is just, well, so peaceful. | 漫步其中 十分平静 |
[32:18] | Dr. Schmitt, according to the method, | 施密特医生 根据教学法 |
[32:20] | we are supposed to wait to continue until he arrives. | 我们应该等到他来再继续 |
[32:23] | This dissection is routine for me at this point. | 现在这个解剖对我来说例行公事 |
[32:25] | I’ll get it started, and Webber will be here soon. | 我先开始 韦伯很快就到 |
[32:28] | So wherever you are listening, | 所以无论你在何处倾听 |
[32:30] | I hope that you’re feeling this peace, too. | 我希望你同样感受到这份平静 |
[32:33] | I should have put on the holiday one from last season. | 我应该放一段上一季假期的来听 |
[32:36] | He trudges through the snow. | 他在雪中跋涉 |
[32:37] | He’s bleeding. | 他出了血 |
[32:38] | From where? | 从哪流出来的 |
[32:42] | I can’t see! Suction! | 我看不到 抽吸 |
[32:44] | Where is it? Where is it?! | 在哪里 在哪里 |
[32:54] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[32:54] | Altman, tell my kids to call their aunt. | 阿尔特曼 告诉我的孩子打给他们姑姑 |
[32:57] | Tell them I love them. Tell them they’ll be okay. | 告诉他们我爱他们 他们会没事的 |
[33:03] | Listen. We’ll stabilize the car. | 听着 我们会稳住这辆车 |
[33:04] | Just get back to the road and bring help. | 回到路上 去求救 |
[33:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:11] | I love you. Go. | 我爱你 去吧 |
[33:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:23] | I’m out. I’m out. | 我出来了 我出来了 |
[33:25] | Get the cooler. Save Farouk. | 拿着冷藏箱 去救法鲁克 |
[33:33] | Teddy, go! | 泰迪 快去 |
[33:50] | He’s headed into surgery now. | 他现在去手术了 |
[33:52] | How long will it take? | 要多久 |
[33:53] | A few hours. Depends. | 几个小时 看情况 |
[33:56] | Look, I know this complication is frustrating, | 我知道这个并发症让人感到沮丧 |
[33:58] | but we made it this far, and it’s still gonna happen. | 但我们已经走到了现在 治疗还会继续 |
[34:02] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定呢 |
[34:05] | – Close your eyes. – Why? | -闭上眼睛 -为什么 |
[34:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:16] | You are on Peaks Island | 你在皮克斯岛上 |
[34:20] | off the coast of Maine in late summer. | 在夏末缅因州的海上 |
[34:22] | You’re standing on the beach, | 你站在沙滩上 |
[34:25] | which is also surrounded | 周围都是 |
[34:27] | by huge, amazing trees. | 高大美丽的树 |
[34:31] | It’s nighttime, so it’s cool, but the breeze is warm. | 现在是晚上 很凉爽 但有暖暖的微风 |
[34:37] | And when you look up… | 当你抬头仰望 |
[34:40] | stars… | 繁星 |
[34:43] | forever and ever. | 看向永恒 |
[34:47] | Hearing the waves… | 听着海浪 |
[34:50] | a calm exists… | 你感受到宁静降临 |
[34:55] | …like no other. | 无与伦比的安宁 |
[35:04] | Did you just guide-mediate me? | 你是在引导我冥想吗 |
[35:08] | Did it work? | 有效果吗 |
[35:11] | It didn’t not work. | 不是没效果 |
[35:59] | – Irrigation. – Irrigation. | -冲洗 -冲洗 |
[36:01] | Urgent page from OR 4. | 四号间急会诊 |
[36:02] | They’re calling anyone available. | 他们呼叫任何有空的人 |
[36:04] | – Anyone? – Any attending. | -任何人 -任何主治 |
[36:06] | Go ahead. I’m good to close up. | 你去吧 我可以自己缝合 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:11] | Dr. Grey! He’s hypotensive! | 格蕾医生 他血压低了 |
[36:20] | Okay. It’s definitely close. | 很好 肯定很接近了 |
[36:23] | I can hear the water. It’s getting louder, and… | 我能听见水声 声音越来越大了 |
[36:27] | I think we’ll be there soon, folks. | 朋友们 我觉得很快就要到了 |
[36:29] | Initiate the massive transfusion protocol, right now! | 立即启动大量输血流程 赶紧 |
[36:32] | I’m coming down! | 我这就下来 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I think… | 我觉得 |
[36:52] | Ah! Ah, there it is. | 就在那 |
[36:55] | Holy moly. | 天啊 |
[36:57] | Holy moly. Wow! | 我的天啊 |
[37:02] | It’s been so long since I’ve seen a waterfall in person. | 我好久没有亲眼看过瀑布了 |
[37:05] | Oh, this is just the best. | 这太壮观了 |
[37:07] | Yeah, I’m gonna stay here a while, you guys. | 我要在这待一会儿 |
[37:10] | – I’m gonna stay here a while. – Turn that off. | -我要在这待一会儿 -把那关了 |
[37:21] | I need to know what happened, now. | 发生了什么 快说 |
[37:28] | We were doing the dissection. | 我们正准备断肠管 |
[37:30] | Everything looked good. | 一切都很顺利 |
[37:32] | Uh, Dr. Schmitt put traction on the IMA. | 施密特医生把肠系膜下动脉扯裂了 |
[37:35] | Why did you not call for an attending? | 你们怎么没喊主治 |
[37:37] | We did, but, um, Levi — | 我们喊了 但是 李维 |
[37:40] | Dr. Schmitt started the dissection instead of waiting. | 施密特医生决定自己先断而不是等上级医师 |
[37:46] | He thought he could just get it started, | 他觉得可以自己先开始做 |
[37:48] | but then there was a bleed. | 但是后来出血了 |
[37:51] | Uh, Dr. Schmitt identified it was coming | 施密特医生找到出血点 |
[37:53] | from the base of the IMA at the aorta. | 在肠系膜下动脉根部靠近腹主动脉 |
[37:57] | We attempted to control it, but, um, it was too late. | 我们试着止血 但是太迟了 |
[38:10] | Schmitt? | 施密特 |
[38:13] | Call it. | 宣布吧 |
[38:18] | – The time of death — – No. You call it, Schmitt. | -死亡时间 -不 施密特 你来宣布 |
[38:21] | This is your patient, your OR, your hands that operated. | 这是你的病人 你的手术间 你的手做的手术 |
[38:27] | Call it. | 你来宣布 |
[38:43] | Time of death, 1:19. | 死亡时间 1点19分 |
[38:48] | I often ask my kids… | 我经常问我的孩子们 |
[38:52] | …do they prefer Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? | 他们更喜欢平安夜还是圣诞节 |
[38:55] | This is on you. | 这都怪你 |
[38:57] | I go back and forth on that question. | 我对这个问题的看法经常改变 |
[39:07] | As a person, I prefer Christmas Eve, | 作为个人 我更喜欢平安夜 |
[39:11] | when life is all possibility… | 那时生活充满着无限可能 |
[39:14] | falling asleep with unopened presents under a tree, | 睡前想着圣诞树下还有那么多没拆封的礼物 |
[39:17] | filled with excitement for tomorrow. | 满怀对明天的兴奋 |
[39:26] | But as a surgeon, I prefer Christmas Day… | 但作为外科医生 我更喜欢圣诞节当天 |
[39:31] | …the point where possibility meets reality. | 当可能变为现实 |
[39:52] | Wait, wait! Stop! | 等等 停车 |
[39:56] | You’ve tried your best. | 你尽了最大努力 |
[39:58] | You call to close. | 你决定缝合 |
[39:59] | You finish the surgery with the proper suture. | 你用正确的缝合方法给手术画上句号 |
[40:04] | Hayes, just go! | 海斯 快走 |
[40:06] | Tell Teddy and Megan and my kids that I love them. | 告诉泰迪梅根和我的孩子我爱他们 |
[40:08] | – And my mom. – No, no. | -还有我妈 -不行 不 |
[40:08] | – Tell them I love them all so much. – Absolutely not! | -告诉他们我非常爱他们 -绝对不行 |
[40:10] | No child deserves to grow up without a parent. | 孩子成长过程中不可以完全没有父母 |
[40:12] | – I’m not listening. – I’ll be right behind you! | -我不想听 -我就跟在你后面 |
[40:15] | When the car tips, there’ll be a few seconds. | 车翻下去前应该还有几秒时间 |
[40:17] | – I might just make it. – No, the weight won’t be enough. | -我就利用这段时间 -不行 太重了 |
[40:19] | – We can go together. – It won’t work. It won’t work. | -我们可以一起出去 -不可能 不可能 |
[40:20] | You’re closest to the window. This is the only way, okay? | 你离车窗最近 这是唯一的办法 |
[40:24] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不可能抛下你 |
[40:25] | Think of your kids, Hayes, okay? | 想想你的孩子 海斯 |
[40:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:30] | If I don’t make it, just — | 如果我没能逃出去 |
[40:31] | I need you to do something for me, okay? | 我需要你帮我个忙 好吗 |
[40:34] | I gave Noah Young the drugs that he needed to die, | 我给了诺亚·杨帮他自杀的药物 |
[40:36] | and I promised him that I would give the same drugs | 我答应了他我也会给其他三个 |
[40:38] | to three other dying soldiers. | 垂死士兵一样的药物 |
[40:40] | It’s the right thing to do, Hayes. | 这么做是正确的 海斯 |
[40:43] | I already have the meds. | 药我已经准备好了 |
[40:44] | They’re in my truck, glove compartment. | 在我车里 手套箱里 |
[40:46] | Call Noah’s wife, Heather. | 打给诺亚的妻子 希瑟 |
[40:48] | She has their names. She’ll help you, okay? | 她知道他们的名字 她会帮你的 |
[40:50] | And soon… | 很快 |
[40:51] | Okay?! | 好吗 |
[40:52] | …you’ll see if it all worked. | 你就能知道有没有效 |
[40:53] | Move. Move before it takes us both! | 快走 别让它把我们两个都带走 |
[40:56] | Move! Go! | 快走 快 |
[40:56] | But whichever you prefer… | 但无论你更喜欢哪个 |
[40:58] | Go! | 快走 |
[41:00] | …I can promise you this. | 有一点是确定的 |
[41:02] | No! | 不 |
[41:03] | Hunt! | 亨特 |
[41:08] | …eventually, the holiday is over. | 假期终会结束 |