时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Since the early 1900s, | 从九十年代早期起 |
[00:09] | morbidity and mortality conferences, or “M&M”S, | 病例及死亡讨论会 或简称M&M |
[00:14] | have helped surgeons learn from cases | 让医生从病例中学习经验 |
[00:16] | where there was a serious complication. | 包括产生严重并发症的病例 |
[00:18] | – Or a fatal outcome. – No. | -或死亡病例 -不 |
[00:26] | During M&Ms, we assess both systematic and personal errors. | 在M&M会议中 我们评估系统和人为失误 |
[00:31] | We review every step, every decision. | 回顾每一步 每一个决定 |
[00:35] | We get to the bottom of what happened and how it happened. | 对发生的事件和过程刨根问底 |
[00:39] | Yeah? | 来了 |
[00:42] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[00:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:45] | You, uh, get your kids to school? | 你送孩子去上学了吗 |
[00:47] | – I did. – Good. | -是的 -太好了 |
[00:49] | They were five minutes early. | 他们早到了五分钟 |
[00:50] | They’re never five minutes early. | 这是前所未有的事 |
[00:52] | – What’s your day look like? – Tedious. | -今天有什么计划 -冗长乏味 |
[00:55] | I have a follow-up with Hamilton, | 先是给汉密尔顿做术后检查 |
[00:57] | and then I have to watch someone I really like | 然后旁观我非常喜欢的人 |
[00:59] | get interrogated in an M&M. | 在M&M会议中被拷问 |
[01:00] | – Anything good? – No, he avulsed the IMA | -是好事吗 -不 他在回肠造口术中 |
[01:02] | right off the aorta during an ileostomy takedown. | 把肠系膜下动脉从主动脉中撕裂了 |
[01:05] | Patient bled to death. | 患者流血至死 |
[01:06] | And there was no attending in the room. | 手术室中没有主治医生 |
[01:09] | Yeah. What time’s your flight? | 确实糟糕 你飞机几点 |
[01:10] | I have to leave for the airport in about 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后得出发去机场 |
[01:12] | I wish you were staying. | 多希望你能留下来 |
[01:15] | I have 20 minutes. | 还有二十分钟 |
[01:18] | We consider what we could have done better or differently… | 我们思考有什么能做得不一样或更好 |
[01:25] | I know. | 我懂 |
[01:32] | Oh, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[01:36] | This is fun. | 这真有趣 |
[01:39] | …and hope we never make the same mistake ever again. | 并希望我们永不犯同样错误 |
[01:51] | How was Mr. Yeyni’s CABG? | 叶尼先生的冠状动脉搭桥术如何 |
[01:52] | Oh, smooth. Yeah. | 一切顺利 |
[01:54] | Were you able to talk to Richard? | 你跟理查德谈过了吗 |
[01:56] | No. | 没有 |
[01:57] | All he said when I asked him about it was, | 问他的时候 他只说 |
[01:59] | “Save it for the M&M.” | “等会议的时候说” |
[02:01] | Well, I mean, he’s not wrong. | 我觉得他并没有错 |
[02:02] | We are a teaching hospital. | 我们是教学医院 |
[02:04] | I know M&M’s are essential, but I hate them. | 我知道M&M会议必不可少 但我真讨厌 |
[02:07] | Both things are true. | 这两点都对 |
[02:11] | Dr. Manner to the E.R. Dr. Manner to the E.R. | 曼乐医生请到急诊室 曼乐医生请到急诊室 |
[02:16] | Grey! Here, take this. | 格蕾 这个给你 |
[02:18] | A ventral hernia repair. | 腹疝气修复手术 |
[02:20] | Patient’s name is Franks. 1443. | 患者名字是弗兰克斯 1443 |
[02:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:24] | – Right now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[02:25] | What about the M&M? A-Aren’t I supposed to weigh in? | 那M&M会议呢 我不参加吗 |
[02:27] | No one else is available, and I need to run the M&M, | 其他人都没时间 我得去主持会议 |
[02:30] | so unless you’re needed on a plane, | 除非你要去赶飞机 |
[02:32] | I really need you in O.R. 3. | 我非常需要你到3号手术室 |
[02:34] | – Okay. I’m on it. – Okay. | -好吧 我去 -好的 |
[02:35] | But, you know, go easy on Schmitt. | 但你懂的 放过施密特 |
[02:37] | I’m sure he’s suffering enough, and he’s come a long way. | 他已经够受折磨了 走到今天不容易 |
[02:41] | He’s still not here yet. Where is he? | 他还没到 去哪了 |
[02:43] | – I don’t know. – Doesn’t he live with you? | -我不知道 -他不是跟你一起住吗 |
[02:45] | I don’t put GPS locators on my roommates, do you? | 我不给室友装GPS定位器 你这样做吗 |
[02:47] | No need to be rude. | 没必要发脾气吧 |
[02:48] | Do you think you’ll have to go up there? | 你觉得你要上去吗 |
[02:49] | Since you were in the room? | 因为你也在手术室 |
[02:50] | Hey, where’s Schmitt? | 施密特在哪 |
[02:51] | – I don’t know! – Okay. | -我不知道 -好吧 |
[03:05] | Okay, we all have surgeries and clinic, | 我们都有手术跟门诊安排 |
[03:09] | so I’m gonna go ahead and get started. | 我就先开始了 |
[03:12] | Um, ask questions as they arise. | 有问题就问 |
[03:15] | Keep them constructive. We are a teaching hospital. | 尽量提建设性问题 我们是教学医院 |
[03:18] | This is how we learn. | 这是我们学习的方式 |
[03:21] | Dr. Schmitt will be presenting… | 施密特医生会在… |
[03:29] | Okay, so, our first case is colorectal surgery service. | 我们第一个案例是直肠手术 |
[03:33] | 26 year-old male… | 26岁男性 |
[03:38] | Dr. Schmitt. | 施密特医生 |
[04:01] | The case is a 26-year-old male | 案例是26岁男性 |
[04:03] | with history of ulcerative colitis. | 有溃疡性结肠炎病史 |
[04:12] | …at which point, we were about ready to proceed | 当我们准备进行 |
[04:15] | with stapling the anastomosis, | 钉合吻合 |
[04:17] | but I felt that I needed better exposure of the small bowel, | 但我觉得需要更好的小肠术野 |
[04:21] | so I reached into the cavity. | 所以我进去腹腔 |
[04:28] | Questions are not encouraged — They’re required. | 不是鼓励提问 是必须要提问 |
[04:32] | Dr. Wright, ask a question. | 赖特医生 提问 |
[04:36] | Had you observed any bleeding at that point? | 此时你有发现任何流血吗 |
[04:39] | – No. – Did you have good visualization | -没有 -牵引的地方 |
[04:41] | on what you were putting traction on? | 你看得清楚吗 |
[04:42] | I believed I did. | 看得清 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:51] | At that point, everything was dry and ready for anastomosis. | 那时没有出血 可以用吻合器了 |
[04:55] | As stated, the patient… | 如前所述 患者… |
[04:58] | It’s been so long since I’ve seen a waterfall in person. | 我好久没有亲眼看过瀑布 |
[04:59] | Dr. Schmitt? Dr. Schmitt? | 施密特医生 施密特医生 |
[05:03] | Continue. | 继续 |
[05:07] | Everything was dry and, um… | 没有出血… |
[05:10] | the field was clean, | 术野很清晰 |
[05:12] | so I asked for the GIA stapler. | 所以我要求GIA吻合器 |
[05:16] | But there was — | 但是没有 |
[05:21] | There, uh — There was no indication | 没有迹象显示 |
[05:23] | of any abnormal anatomy or friable structures, right? | 你能看到腹部结构 对吧 |
[05:28] | – That you could see, I mean. – What? | -或者脆弱的结构 对吗 -什么意思 |
[05:30] | Meaning you couldn’t have predicted | 意思是你无法预料 |
[05:32] | that the aorta was gonna rupture… | 主动脉会破裂 |
[05:35] | This is just the best. | 这太壮观了 |
[05:36] | Yeah. I’m gonna stay here a while, you guys. | 我要在这待一会儿 |
[05:39] | It was an unanticipated complication. | 这是一个意想不到的并发症 |
[05:41] | Is there a question in there somewhere, Helm? | 赫尔姆 你还提问吗 |
[05:44] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也没有 |
[05:46] | Schmitt, go. | 施密特 继续 |
[05:47] | Uh, that — that was the… | 那 那是… |
[05:52] | the f– the field, it filled with blood, and, um… | 术 术野到处都是血… |
[05:56] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[05:58] | – You’re Devon Gomez. – Never knew I had a groupie. | -你是德文·戈麦斯 -没想到我还有粉丝 |
[06:00] | It’s nice to meet you, Dr. Schmitt. | 很高兴见到你 施密特医生 |
[06:02] | Schmitt, call it. | 施密特 宣布吧 |
[06:03] | I killed Devon. I, uh… | 我害死了德文 我… |
[06:06] | I just — I killed him. He’s dead. | 是我 我害死了他 他死了 |
[06:09] | Dr. Schmitt, look, we are here — | 施密特医生 我们在这里… |
[06:11] | Dr. Schmitt, no, no. | 施密特医生 别 别 |
[06:12] | We are here to determine what ha– and how to — | 我们在这里决定什么以及如何 |
[06:19] | Hey, no, no, no! The M&M isn’t finished. | 别 别 别 M&M会议还没结束 |
[06:21] | Um, un-until Dr. Schmitt returns, | 施密特医生回来之前 |
[06:24] | Dr. Webber will take the questions. | 韦伯医生来回答问题 |
[06:32] | If Dr. Schmitt was the primary surgeon | 如果施密特医生是主要的医生 |
[06:34] | and you’re the attending, who’s in charge? | 而你是主治医生 手术由谁来负责 |
[06:36] | The Webber Method dictates that a resident cannot go on | 韦伯教学法规定主治医生不在场时 |
[06:39] | to the next step in the procedure | 住院医生不得 |
[06:41] | without an attending being present. | 进入手术的下一步 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I-I understand what the method is, sir. | 对 我懂教学法的意思 主任 |
[06:44] | I’m just not sure I understand the chain of command. | 我只是不太理解管理分配 |
[06:47] | I beg your pardon? | 什么意思 |
[06:48] | Well, I mean, the — the Webber Method | 在韦伯教学法中 |
[06:49] | seems to rotate authority during surgery | 手术过程中 权力在谁手上 |
[06:51] | depending on which step you’re on, | 似乎取决于在哪个步骤 |
[06:52] | which, with all due respect, sir, seems…confusing. | 恕我直言 这一点让人…有点困惑 |
[06:55] | Perhaps a little more time in our program | 也许我们的项目里多给一点时间 |
[06:57] | would help clear up any confusion. | 有助于解除困惑 |
[06:59] | Alright, let’s get back to the next question, please. | 好了 下一个问题 |
[07:00] | In a Webber Method surgery, can you just remind us | 在作韦伯教学法手术时 如果并发症发生 |
[07:02] | what exactly happens if a complication arises, | 你能说说之后会发生什么吗 |
[07:05] | even if it’s not at the predetermined step | 即使不是预先确定的步骤 |
[07:07] | when an attending would need to be called? | 什么时候需要叫主治医生 |
[07:09] | Well, an attending should be called anyway. | 无论如何都要呼叫主治医生 |
[07:10] | Right, but for all intents and purposes, | 对 不过实际上 |
[07:13] | your method sets up these senior residents | 你的教学法让资深的住院医生 |
[07:16] | as the attendings, right? | 当主治医生 对吗 |
[07:17] | Didn’t you specifically use the word “Attendings” | 你第一次介绍这个教学法时 |
[07:20] | when you first introduced the method? | 不就特地使用了”主治医生”这个词吗 |
[07:22] | “Today you will be the attendings.” | “今天你们将是主治医生” |
[07:23] | …you will be the attendings. | 你们将是主治医生 |
[07:24] | Welcome to the Webber Method. | 欢迎来到韦伯教学法 |
[07:29] | Dr. Webber, was there ever a meeting of department heads | 韦伯医生 部门主任有没有开会 |
[07:33] | to discuss whether we should adopt | 讨论过我们要不要采取 |
[07:35] | this particular teaching style? | 这种特别的教学方式 |
[07:37] | Does that make a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[07:38] | Well, yes, I mean, we have meetings to discuss | 有 我们开会讨论 |
[07:40] | what brand of sutures we’re going to buy. | 要买什么品牌的缝合线 |
[07:41] | Why not meet about this? | 为什么不开会讨论这个 |
[07:43] | Are other hospitals using this, Catherine? | 其它医院也采用这个教学法吗 凯瑟琳 |
[07:44] | Other foundation hospitals? | 其它基金医院 |
[07:46] | Dr. Webber is your chief medical officer, Dr. Fox. | 韦伯医生是你的首席医疗主任 福克斯医生 |
[07:49] | The method’s named after him. | 这一教学法用他的名字命名 |
[07:50] | You never considered that there would be | 你从来没想过可能会产生 |
[07:52] | negative consequences or a P.R. Nightmare? | 负面结果或导致公关噩梦吗 |
[07:54] | Dr. Lin, you recently promoted the Webber Method | 林医生 你最近招聘新住院医生时 |
[07:56] | while recruiting new residents. | 还推销了韦伯教学法 |
[07:58] | This is a teaching tool, my dear, | 这是一个教学工具 亲爱的 |
[08:00] | not some risky cure for cancer. | 不是什么针对癌症的危险疗法 |
[08:02] | It’s a teaching tool that cost a patient their life. | 这种教学法会夺去患者的性命 |
[08:05] | Dr. Bailey, you initially | 贝利医生 你一开始 |
[08:06] | expressed reservations about the method. | 对这一教学法表达了保留态度 |
[08:09] | What changed for you? | 什么让你改变了想法 |
[08:10] | Is the M&M on the patient or the Webber Method? | 这次例会是针对患者还是针对韦伯医生 |
[08:12] | Because the method didn’t hold the scalpel. | 教学法又不开刀 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:14] | Well, there are clearly residents who are not ready. | 很明显有些住院医还没准备好 |
[08:18] | What about the American Board of Surgery? | 国家外科协会怎么说 |
[08:20] | – Have they sanctioned it? – Everybody, just please. | -他们有裁定了吗 -冷静点 各位 |
[08:22] | Dr. Webber is just prioritizing our education. | 韦伯医生只是将教育我们放在了第一位 |
[08:25] | – We’re here to learn. – Okay, everyone. | -我们是来这学习的 -好了各位 |
[08:27] | Why would they weigh in on a method for general procedure? | 他们为何纠结在一个普外手术操作手法上 |
[08:28] | We need to get back to asking questions. | 我们得继续追根问底 |
[08:30] | – What they need to approve… – This hospital… | -他们还有什么需要提高的 -这间医院 |
[08:32] | Here we go. | 来 |
[08:36] | How’s the pain? | 还疼吗 |
[08:37] | It’s okay. It’s not terrible. | 还行 没有很厉害 |
[08:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:48] | Listen, Owen, | 欧文 |
[08:49] | I-I know that you have gone through something horrible, | 我知道你经历了些很糟糕的事情 |
[08:52] | and I’ve given it two days, | 我也等了两天了 |
[08:54] | but now I’m gonna sit here until you tell me | 但现在我会一直坐在这 直到你告诉我 |
[08:55] | what the hell is going on. | 发生了什么事 |
[08:57] | Noah’s wife has called the house | 诺亚的妻子给家里 |
[08:58] | several times looking for you. | 打了几次电话找你 |
[09:00] | – Why? – Teddy — | -她为什么找你 -泰迪 |
[09:01] | Owen, after everything that we’ve been through, | 欧文 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[09:03] | after 20 years, I deserve the truth. | 一起走过了二十年 我有资格知道真相 |
[09:06] | What does Heather want? Why did Hayes quit? | 希瑟想要什么 为什么海斯辞职了 |
[09:08] | I know that something happened in the car. | 我知道车里发生了一些事 |
[09:11] | Can you just tell me, please? | 求你告诉我 |
[09:13] | You’re right. Something happened in the car. | 你说得对 车里确实发生了一些事 |
[09:17] | But, Teddy, I’m asking you to trust me. | 但是 泰迪 请你相信我 |
[09:19] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[09:23] | What about me? Don’t I deserve the same? | 那我呢 我不值得信任吗 |
[09:25] | Doesn’t trust go both ways? | 信任难道不是双向的吗 |
[09:26] | – Of course, but — – Owen, it’s me. | -当然是 但是… -欧文 是我 |
[09:28] | You can sit there as long as you want, okay? | 你喜欢在这坐多久就坐多久 好吧 |
[09:30] | But I’m not gonna tell you. | 但我不会告诉你的 |
[09:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:34] | But I can’t. | 但我不能说 |
[09:36] | You can. | 你可以说 |
[09:38] | But you won’t. | 但你不愿意 |
[09:40] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 我不愿意 |
[09:53] | Legal hasn’t heard anything from the Gomez family. | 法务部没有收到戈麦斯家的任何申诉 |
[09:56] | We may avoid a lawsuit altogether. | 我们也许不用打官司了 |
[09:59] | But you still have some decisions to make. | 但你还是得做个决定 |
[10:01] | I have some decisions to make? | 我得做决定 |
[10:03] | He’s my husband, Dr. Bailey, | 他是我的丈夫 贝利医生 |
[10:05] | but this is your hospital. | 但这是你的医院 |
[10:08] | The method was successful | 他的方法很成功 |
[10:09] | as long as the residents stuck to it. | 如果住院医能严格按照规矩来 |
[10:11] | But surgical residents are not known for their humility, | 但虚心受教可不是住院医的长处 |
[10:14] | so whether or not the method continues on | 所以这个方法能不能 |
[10:16] | after this suspension, it’s up to you. | 再度重启 将由你来决定 |
[10:22] | Hey, ventral hernia’s repaired. | 腹疝修复做好了 |
[10:25] | How was the M&M? | M&M会议如何了 |
[10:26] | I want to check in on Richard before my VIP’s scans. | 我想在我的贵宾患者去拍片前看看理查德 |
[10:29] | The M&M was awful. | M&M会议糟透了 |
[10:30] | Richard needs space. | 理查德需要自己静静 |
[10:32] | But I put you down for | 但我在四号手术室 |
[10:33] | a Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy in O.R. 4. | 给你安排了肝管空肠Roux-Y吻合 |
[10:36] | Oh, well, I’ve already over-scheduled my own day. | 我今天的日程已经爆满了 |
[10:39] | I want to help you, but I can’t — | 我想帮你 但我不能 |
[10:40] | Look at my face. This is a desperate face. | 看看我 脸上写满了绝望 |
[10:43] | This is a-a begging face. | 写满了恳求 |
[10:45] | I’m desperate and I’m begging, | 我走投无路了 我在求你 |
[10:46] | and I’m asking for your help, Grey. | 求你帮帮我 格蕾 |
[10:48] | Look, I’m down a trauma surgeon, | 我已经没了一个创伤外科医生 |
[10:51] | a cardio surgeon, | 一个心血管外科医生 |
[10:52] | a peds surgeon, | 一个儿科医生 |
[10:53] | and now a resident ’cause Schmitt walked out. | 和一个住院医 因为施密特走掉了 |
[10:56] | And t-the rest of them are so traumatized | 而剩下的那些住院医都身心受创 |
[10:59] | that they’ll probably need a safe space | 或许需要找个安全屋 |
[11:02] | and a week off to feel their feelings. | 休息一周来整理情绪 |
[11:04] | Okay. I can take the hepatico-J. | 没问题 我可以做那个总肝管肠吻合术 |
[11:07] | And I know someone who can do the hernia repair. | 而我认识可以来做腹疝修复的人 |
[11:10] | Ideally, a surgeon. | 这人最好是个外科医生 |
[11:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:17] | You kinda went after Richard in the M&M. | 你在M&M会议上可是对理查德紧咬不放 |
[11:19] | I went after the method. | 我是对他的教学方法有意见 |
[11:20] | Right, but the Webber Method is Richard. | 但韦伯教学法就代表了理查德 |
[11:22] | Do you still stand by it? | 你还支持这种方法吗 |
[11:24] | The Webber Method? After everything that we just heard? | 韦伯教学法 在我们刚听完那些话后 |
[11:28] | We don’t use it in our department, | 我们部门不用这个方法 |
[11:29] | so I’m not really sure that I can — | 所以我不确定我能 |
[11:31] | I know that you respect Richard. We all do. | 我知道你尊敬理查德 我们都尊敬他 |
[11:33] | It’s why I wanted to speak to him before the M&M. | 所以我想在M&M会议前找他聊聊 |
[11:36] | Maggie, the method works. | 麦琪 这方法管用 |
[11:38] | – You just haven’t been around to see it. – Exactly. | -你只是没在这看见而已 -正是如此 |
[11:40] | I haven’t been around, and I come back | 我之前没在 而当我回来时 |
[11:42] | and Richard’s new teaching method | 理查德的新教学方法 |
[11:43] | has gotten someone killed, | 已经造成了伤亡了 |
[11:45] | and no one is being honest with him about it. | 但没有人和他讲实话 |
[11:48] | So, you respect him, but I love him, | 你尊敬他 但我爱他 |
[11:51] | so I’m gonna keep telling him the truth. | 所以我要一直跟他讲实话 |
[11:54] | – Okay? – Okay. | -懂吗 -明白 |
[11:57] | – I gotta take this. – Alright. | -我得接这个电话 -好 |
[12:04] | Thank you, Carla. | 谢谢 卡拉 |
[12:06] | Have you seen Levi anywhere? | 你见过李维吗 |
[12:08] | No one has seen him since the M&M. | M&M会议之后就没人见过他了 |
[12:10] | No, I’ve been swamped all morning. | 没有 我一早上都很忙 |
[12:13] | I might have a double arthroplasty later. You want in? | 我晚点可能有一台双关节置换术 你想参加吗 |
[12:16] | Films show major scar tissue, so it should be fun. | 影像显示有很多疤痕组织 应该会很有趣 |
[12:19] | Things better with you and Shepherd? | 你和谢博德之间好点了吗 |
[12:22] | No. | 没有 |
[12:23] | But…I feel great. | 但我感觉很好 |
[12:25] | Dr. Burkes to oncology. Dr. Burkes to oncology. | 伯克斯医生请到肿瘤科 |
[12:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:30] | I’m Dr. Lincoln. What seems to be going on? | 我是林肯医生 有什么问题吗 |
[12:32] | Uh, Ms. Hanley. | 这是汉利女士 |
[12:33] | Second grade science teacher. | 二年级科学老师 |
[12:35] | Wish she had been mine. | 如果她是我的科学老师该多好啊 |
[12:36] | Please, call me Lila. | 请叫我莱拉 |
[12:37] | Not even my students call me Ms. Hanley. | 我的学生都不叫我汉利女士 |
[12:40] | Anyway, uh, my leg’s numbed up again. | 我的腿又开始失去感觉了 |
[12:42] | I’ve got shooting pains right below the knee. | 我的膝盖下方有发射性疼痛 |
[12:44] | But this time when it happened, | 但这次发生的时候 |
[12:45] | I barely made it down the staircase at the IMAX. | 我几乎都不能从电影院的楼梯上走下来 |
[12:48] | Northwest Science Center. | 西北科学中心 |
[12:49] | We go every year during winter camp. | 我们每年冬令营都会去 |
[12:50] | X-rays show some minimal changes | X光显示细微变化 |
[12:52] | indicative of osteoarthritis. | 表明是骨关节炎 |
[12:54] | Okay. Uh, you said “This time.” | 你说的是这次吗 |
[12:56] | This has happened before? | 以前也发生过吗 |
[12:57] | It’s happened a couple times. | 以前发生过好几次 |
[12:58] | Cortisone shot usually does the trick, | 一般注射可的松就会好 |
[13:00] | but now my leg’s a little off. | 但现在我的腿感觉不太对 |
[13:01] | And no allergic reaction to the cortisone? | 对可的松没有过敏反应吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 没有 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:06] | Perez here will do a work-up on your knee, | 普瑞兹会给你做个膝盖检查 |
[13:07] | and we’ll see if we can get you that shot. | 看看我们能否给你注射可的松 |
[13:13] | Morning, Francesca. | 早上好 弗朗西斯卡 |
[13:15] | I would say it’s good to see you, | 我想说见到你真好 |
[13:16] | but I really wish I wasn’t back here. | 但我真的不希望再回到这里 |
[13:19] | We’re gonna figure out why. | 我们会找出原因的 |
[13:20] | Tseng? | 曾 |
[13:21] | Francesca Lyons, 26. | 弗朗西斯卡·莱昂斯 26岁 |
[13:23] | Complains of continued pain in the lower back. | 主诉下背部持续性疼痛 |
[13:25] | Treated for pain from mildly herniated discs | 三周前做了硬膜外注射 |
[13:27] | with an epidural injection three weeks ago | 治疗轻微椎间盘突出的疼痛 |
[13:30] | and another six weeks ago. | 六周前也做过一次注射 |
[13:31] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 你介意我看一下吗 |
[13:34] | Has the pain been consistent since your last injection? | 自从你上次的注射之后 疼痛是持续性的吗 |
[13:37] | I felt great during the first week. | 我第一周感觉很好 |
[13:38] | I hiked in Discovery Park, I biked around the waterfront, | 我去了探索公园徒步 在水边骑车 |
[13:41] | and I got back on Bumble. | 而且我还重新开始用约会软件了 |
[13:43] | Sounds very busy. | 听上去你很忙 |
[13:45] | I started having sex again, but the pain just came back, | 我又开始做爱了 但我又开始痛了 |
[13:47] | same as the time before. | 和之前一样 |
[13:48] | And now I am on my period, so I have horrible cramps and this. | 我现在还来月经了 所以我肚子也很痛 |
[13:53] | Tseng, would you call for a GYN consult? | 曾 你能叫妇科来会诊吗 |
[13:55] | Perfect. Lady problems. | 太好了 妇科问题 |
[13:57] | That won’t be embarrassing to bring up with my new boyfriend. | 和我的新男友提起来一点都不尴尬呢 |
[14:00] | – Hiker or biker? – Neither. | -他是徒步的还是骑车的 -都不是 |
[14:01] | He’s got a boat, which normally I hate | 他有一艘船 一般我都会讨厌 |
[14:03] | because sharks are close to boats. | 因为船的附近就有鲨鱼 |
[14:04] | But I’d be willing to suck it up because he is so, so hot. | 但我愿意容忍 因为他实在是性感了 |
[14:07] | He is shark-risk hot. | 他是值得冒鲨鱼风险的性感 |
[14:09] | He wants to cruise around Puget Sound next week, | 他下周想巡游普吉特海湾 |
[14:11] | and I want to have sex on a boat. | 我想和他在船上做爱 |
[14:13] | We will see what we can do. | 我们会尽力的 |
[14:16] | Hayes! Hey. | 海斯 |
[14:18] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[14:19] | Do you have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[14:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:22] | So, I heard you quit. | 我听说你辞职了 |
[14:24] | I have some cases to hand off. | 我要移交一些患者 |
[14:25] | But, uh…yeah. | 但没错 |
[14:28] | Bailey can’t lose you right now. | 贝利现在不能失去你 |
[14:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:31] | Well, I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[14:33] | It’s been pretty hectic getting the boys packed up. | 我在忙着让儿子们整理行李 |
[14:35] | So, what? | 所以 |
[14:36] | Your whole life flashed before your eyes | 你的整个人生在你眼前闪过 |
[14:37] | and you realized you’re unhappy here and need to quit? | 你意识到自己在这里不开心 需要辞职了吗 |
[14:40] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样 |
[14:41] | And your plan was to leave without saying goodbye? | 你计划不辞而别吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:49] | Because if I said goodbye to you, Grey, | 因为我如果和你告别的话 格蕾 |
[14:51] | I might not actually leave. | 我可能就不走了 |
[14:55] | In all the years since Abigail died, | 阿比盖尔去世之后的这些年 |
[14:57] | you’re the first person who got it. | 你是第一个理解我的人 |
[15:01] | You made me feel less alone. | 你让我觉得不那么孤独 |
[15:04] | You helped me believe | 你让我相信 |
[15:05] | there might even be life after Abigail. | 阿比盖尔去之后 我也许还能重新开始 |
[15:10] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[15:16] | Take care. | 保重 |
[15:17] | You too. | 你也是 |
[15:28] | Hi, Francesca. | 你好 弗朗西斯卡 |
[15:29] | I’m Dr. DeLuca, and this is Dr. Wilson. | 我是德卢卡医生 这位是威尔逊医生 |
[15:31] | – Hi, there. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:34] | You’re gonna stay with me, right? | 你会留下来陪我吗 |
[15:35] | Of course. Yeah, we’re gonna figure this out together. | 当然 我们会一起给出治疗方案 |
[15:38] | So, I treated Francesca for back pain | 我之前给弗朗西斯卡治疗过背部疼痛 |
[15:40] | and minor degenerative disc disease, | 和轻微椎间盘退变性疾病 |
[15:42] | but her pain coincides with her period, | 但她说来月经时也会疼 |
[15:44] | she’s on oral contraceptives, and she has pain with sex. | 她正在服用避孕药 做爱的时候会疼 |
[15:46] | Okay, yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[15:48] | Um, thank you, Dr. Shepherd. | 谢谢你 谢博德医生 |
[15:52] | Francesca, would you mind if Dr. Wilson examines you? | 弗朗西斯卡 介意让威尔逊医生给你做检查吗 |
[15:55] | – Go for it. – Thank you. | -来吧 -谢谢 |
[15:56] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[15:57] | so how long have you been having severe pain with your periods? | 你月经时剧烈疼痛有多久了 |
[16:03] | Since I was the girl sitting on the bleachers | 我小时候就这样了 上体育课的时候 |
[16:05] | for half the month during P.E. | 我就一直坐看台上 |
[16:08] | Nothing like 30 eighth graders knowing your menstrual cycle. | 30多个同学都知道我的月经周期 尴尬 |
[16:10] | Okay, you’re gonna feel a little pressure, okay? | 我会用一点力 |
[16:16] | Has you ever been evaluated for endometriosis? | 你检查过是否是子宫内膜异位吗 |
[16:19] | It’s when the cells that line the inside of the uterus | 这是指本该生长在子宫内部的细胞 |
[16:22] | grow outside the uterus, and in some cases, | 生长在了子宫外 有时候 |
[16:24] | the tissue can accumulate in one space. | 细胞组织聚集在一个地方 |
[16:27] | Now, that would also explain the back pain, | 这也能解释你的背痛 |
[16:28] | if that’s where the tissue built up. | 如果细胞组织在背部聚集 |
[16:30] | A little pressure. | 我用力了 |
[16:31] | Okay, the good thing is, | 好消息是 |
[16:33] | if it is that, then it is treatable. | 这是可治疗的 |
[16:36] | When do we start, and how long is recovery? | 我们什么时候开始 疗程是多久 |
[16:38] | We’ll schedule a diagnostic surgery, | 我们会安排一场诊断手术 |
[16:40] | and if endometriosis is present, we’ll do what we can | 如果确定是子宫内膜异位症 会在你准备好后 |
[16:43] | to try and remove it when you’re ready. | 尽力将异位组织移除 |
[16:44] | The sooner the better. I’ve got things to do. | 越快越好 我还有事要干 |
[16:47] | And by “Things,” I mean my new boyfriend. | 我说的”事” 是指我交了新男朋友 |
[16:50] | Never underestimate the value of pain-free sex. | 永远也不要低估无痛性爱的价值 |
[16:54] | Let’s see if we can get it done today. | 我们看看能不能今天搞定 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:00] | Okay. Privileges received. | 好了 行医权搞定 |
[17:02] | Pays to have an in, I guess. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[17:03] | Thank for coming back. | 多谢你能回来 |
[17:04] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[17:05] | – You’re saving our sanity. – Yes. | -你拯救了我们免于坠入疯狂 -没错 |
[17:07] | – And a man’s life, of course. – Of course. | -当然还有一条人命 -当然 |
[17:08] | – Okay. What do we got? – 45-year-old man | -什么情况 -45岁男性 |
[17:10] | with a right-sided direct inguinal hernia. | 患有右侧腹股沟直疝 |
[17:13] | – Okay. – Five months of pain. | -嗯 -疼了五个月 |
[17:15] | Booked for an open repair. | 预定做开腔修复手术 |
[17:16] | Okay, got it. And what do you have? | 知道了 你做什么手术 |
[17:18] | Hepatico-J. | 肝管空肠吻合术 |
[17:20] | Sorta feels like you took the fun one. | 感觉你把有意思的手术挑走了 |
[17:21] | – I would never do that. – Never? | -我绝不会这样 -绝不会吗 |
[17:23] | Have fun. You’re going to O.R. 3. | 玩得开心 你去3号手术室 |
[17:24] | Okay. O.R. 3. | 好 3号手术室 |
[17:29] | You’re gonna need scrubs first. | 你得先去穿手术服 |
[17:31] | Oh. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:35] | Nurse Hazard to the O.R. Nurse Hazard to the O.R. | 哈泽德护士请到手术室 |
[17:39] | Construction accident. Something with a circular saw. | 工地意外 圆锯造成的 |
[17:41] | I believe she just needs sutures, | 我觉得她只需要缝合 |
[17:42] | but there could be debris inside. | 但伤口内部可能有碎屑 |
[17:44] | Okay, have we gotten an X-ray, | 好 照过X光片了吗 |
[17:46] | cleaned out and examined the wound? | 有没有清洗检查过伤口 |
[17:47] | No. | 没 |
[17:48] | I’m waiting for the twist in the story as for why you haven’t. | 我在等你给我个没做这些的合理理由 |
[17:52] | I-I thought you’d want to examine her first. | 我以为你想先给她做检查 |
[17:55] | Just in case, you know? | 以防万一 |
[17:57] | Or you could observe while I do the exam. | 或者你看着我做检查 |
[18:00] | I-I wanted to make sure that I was doing it right. | 我想确保我做得没错 |
[18:03] | Well, you haven’t done anything, so how could it be wrong? | 你什么都没做 怎么可能出错呢 |
[18:06] | – X-ray, irrigation, lap tray now! – Okay, yeah. | -照X光 冲洗伤口 拿托盘 快 -是 |
[18:09] | Wha… | 搞什… |
[18:10] | Nurse Cline, extension 2219. | 克莱因护士 请致电2219 |
[18:14] | Perez, what’s Lila still doing here? | 普瑞兹 莱拉怎么还在这 |
[18:15] | She wanted a cortisone injection. | 她想注射可的松 |
[18:17] | Uh, that’s why I paged you. | 所以我呼叫你了 |
[18:18] | I think she also needs an MRI. | 我觉得她还需要核磁共振 |
[18:19] | I was thinking it might be — | 我在想 可能 |
[18:22] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[18:24] | Will you show me exactly where it hurts? | 你能给我展示下具体哪里疼吗 |
[18:29] | It’s along there. | 这一片 |
[18:30] | The cortisone shot should help, | 可的松能缓解疼痛 |
[18:33] | but if you’re looking for a more permanent solution, | 但如果希望完全治愈的话 |
[18:35] | you might try losing a little weight. | 你可能得试试减肥 |
[18:38] | I might try losing a little weight? | 我可能得试试减肥 |
[18:40] | Maybe start with some good walks with a friend | 不如开始和朋友一起出去散散步 |
[18:42] | and build up to more. | 然后循序渐进 |
[18:43] | I’ve been on a diet since 1992, | 我从1992年就开始节食 |
[18:46] | and I get a serious workout every day chasing 8-year-olds. | 每天都追着孩子们跑来跑去 剧烈运动 |
[18:49] | How am I supposed to take “Good walks with friends” | 如果走路时膝盖剧痛 |
[18:51] | when I have shooting pains coming from my knee when I walk? | 我怎么能”跟朋友一起多走走” |
[18:54] | All I’m saying is, you might be surprised | 我想说的是 你可能会很意外 |
[18:56] | what even 10 to 15 pounds can do to exacerbate joint pain. | 10至15磅的体重就能大大加剧关节痛 |
[18:59] | Got it. | 我明白了 |
[18:59] | So if I just figure out how not to be fat, | 如果我想办法不这么胖 |
[19:03] | all my problems will magically go away. | 我的所有问题都会神奇地消失 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:07] | Zero stars. | 零分 |
[19:10] | Lila… | 莱拉 |
[19:12] | Oh, I’m sorry, Lila. Wait, uh… | 对不起 莱拉 等等 |
[19:16] | It looks like you might have foot drop, | 看你走路的样子 |
[19:18] | – based on the way you’re walking. – Have what? | -你好像有足下垂 -有什么 |
[19:19] | Uh, a foot drop is something that | 足下垂这种病 |
[19:21] | losing a solid 10 to 15 pounds will not fix. | 即使减肥10至15磅也不会痊愈 |
[19:24] | Would you like me to order the MRI now, sir? | 你想让我现在预定核磁共振吗 先生 |
[19:26] | Walking there might help me build up to more. | 走去那里可能帮我更好地减肥 |
[19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | – Hayes, please – Altman, I can’t. | -海斯 求你了 -阿尔特曼 我不能 |
[19:38] | We almost died together, and y-you can’t return a phone call? | 我们差点死在一起 你就不能回个电话吗 |
[19:43] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:43] | Please, can you just — can you just tell me? | 拜托 你能 能告诉我吗 |
[19:45] | Talk to your husband. | 去问你丈夫 |
[19:46] | I am talking to my husband, but he’s not talking to me! | 我问过我丈夫 他不肯告诉我 |
[19:49] | There was something wrong | 欧文上那辆车前 |
[19:49] | with Owen even before he got in that car. | 就有点不对劲 |
[19:51] | I felt it. I feel it. | 我之前就有感觉 现在也是 |
[19:52] | And if you’ve loved Owen as long as I have loved him, | 如果你像我一样爱着欧文 |
[19:54] | you feel when he’s lying to you. | 他对你说谎时你会有所感觉 |
[19:56] | You — You — You feel your stomach turn to ice. | 你 你 你会觉得心慌意乱 |
[19:58] | And now he’s hurt, and I know he’s in so much pain, | 他现在受伤了 我知道他疼得厉害 |
[20:01] | but I have this horrible feeling in my whole body, | 但我全身都有种很不好的感觉 |
[20:03] | so can you please tell me what happened in that car? | 你能告诉我在那辆车里就究竟发生了什么吗 |
[20:10] | He told me to get out first. | 他让我先出去 |
[20:13] | He told me to think about my kids. | 让我想想我的孩子 |
[20:16] | And for that, I’ll always be in his debt. | 为此 我永远欠他个人情 |
[20:19] | It’s a miracle he survived. I might not have. | 他活下来是个奇迹 换我可能活不了 |
[20:22] | Thanks to your husband, I got to get home to my kids. | 感谢你丈夫 我能回家陪孩子 |
[20:26] | Thanks to your husband, I — I get to | 感谢你丈夫 我 我能 |
[20:28] | bring them back to my family in Ireland. | 带我的孩子回爱尔兰老家 |
[20:30] | They get the chance to — to build a new life. | 他们有机会…开始新生活 |
[20:32] | But why? Why are you building a new life? | 但为什么 为什么你们要开始新生活 |
[20:35] | Hayes, I see you at work. | 海斯 我见过你工作 |
[20:37] | It’s not like you just to quit without notice. | 你不是一声不吭就辞职的人 |
[20:40] | So whatever he did or whatever he said to you must be so big | 无论他对你做过或说过什么 那一定很重要 |
[20:44] | that you’re willing to uproot your whole life. | 以致于你情愿放弃这里的整个生活 |
[20:46] | And for that, I am — I am so sorry. | 对此 我 我很抱歉 |
[20:48] | My kids and I have been uprooted long before | 早在我跟你和欧文一起上那辆车前 |
[20:49] | I got in that car with you and Owen. | 我和我的孩子就已经心不在这里了 |
[20:55] | Your husband’s alive. | 你丈夫还活着 |
[20:57] | Try to hold on to that. | 一定要好好把握 |
[21:00] | Goodbye, Altman. | 再见 阿尔特曼 |
[21:28] | I’d like to be alone. | 我想一个人静静 |
[21:28] | I know you would. | 我知道你想 |
[21:33] | Richard, I know you know how traumatizing it is | 理查德 我知道你明白一位外科医生 |
[21:36] | for a surgeon to lose a patient due to an honest mistake. | 因为无心之失害死患者会有多痛苦 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I do. So do you. | 是的 我知道 你也是 |
[21:44] | Do you remember what happened to my niece? | 还记得我侄女发生的事吗 |
[21:46] | Sabi? | 她叫萨比 |
[21:48] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 没错 |
[21:51] | It’s because of Sabi that I know how agonizing it is | 因为萨比我才知道一个家庭 |
[21:53] | for a family to lose a loved one due to a surgical error, | 因为手术失误失去亲人会有多痛苦 |
[21:58] | especially one that could have been prevented. | 尤其是你本可以阻止这种失误 |
[22:01] | You publicly humiliated me in the hospital | 你在医院里公然羞辱我 |
[22:03] | where I’ve worked for over 30 years — | 我在这家医院已任职30多年了… |
[22:05] | Richard, that was not my intention. | 理查德 我不是故意的 |
[22:07] | I was just trying to do my job. | 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[22:12] | I took an oath — | 我发过誓… |
[22:12] | I took the same damn oath! | 我也发过同样的誓 |
[22:14] | Now, Schmitt didn’t make a mistake. | 施密特没犯错 |
[22:16] | Schmitt made a decision, okay? | 他只是做了个决定 好吗 |
[22:17] | He chose to subvert my teaching method. | 他选择颠覆我的教学方法 |
[22:19] | He chose to proceed without waiting, | 选择不等 继续手术 |
[22:21] | and then, somehow, you went after me?! | 然后不知怎么地 你居然在追究我的责任 |
[22:24] | I believe in systems, okay? | 我相信训练系统 好吗 |
[22:27] | I believe in scientific data, of running scenarios | 我相信科学数据 相信多次重复 |
[22:30] | multiple times to ensure they work | 手术场景以确保有效 |
[22:33] | before we implement new procedures, | 之后再采用新手术方法 |
[22:35] | and I-I don’t believe that we have done that here. | 我想我们在这里并没这样做 |
[22:37] | We? W-W-W-Who is “We,” Maggie? | 我们 “我们”是谁 麦琪 |
[22:39] | You haven’t been here. | 你一直都不在这里 |
[22:41] | Neither has Meredith, so neither of you get an opinion. | 梅瑞狄斯也不在 你们根本不清楚 |
[22:44] | So please leave me alone | 少来烦我 |
[22:46] | before I say something that I’ll regret! | 别等我说出一些让我后悔的话 |
[22:58] | What do the classic lesions of endometriosis look like? | 子宫内膜异位的典型病变什么样 |
[23:01] | Most commonly, they have a blue-black appearance… | 病灶通常呈蓝黑色 |
[23:06] | like right there. | 就像这里这样 |
[23:08] | Nice catch, Dr. Wilson. | 干得好 威尔逊医生 |
[23:10] | We’ll get a biopsy to confirm. | 我们做个活检确认一下 |
[23:12] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[23:13] | I thought you had a consult. | 你不是去参加会诊了吗 |
[23:17] | I-I finished. | 会诊完了 |
[23:18] | Wilson, can you pull the scope back? | 威尔逊 能把视角拉回来一点吗 |
[23:19] | Yeah, sorry. | 好的 不好意思 |
[23:20] | – Are those all lesions? – Yes. | -那些都是病灶吗 -没错 |
[23:22] | Here and here by the uterosacral ligament, | 子宫骶韧带的这里和这里都是 |
[23:25] | which explains the back pain | 这就解释了背部的疼痛 |
[23:27] | and also why your epidurals didn’t work. | 以及为什么你的硬膜外麻醉没有用 |
[23:29] | We’ll get a biopsy and send it to Path. | 我们会做个活组织切片 做个病理检测 |
[23:31] | Menstruation, pregnancy, ovarian cysts, | 月经 怀孕 卵巢囊肿 |
[23:34] | menopause, endometriosis… | 更年期 子宫内膜异位 |
[23:36] | I want to know what men get. | 我想知道男人们会得到什么 |
[23:37] | All the research. | 所有的研究成果 |
[23:38] | Sounds like we make a good team. | 我们似乎是个不错的团队 |
[23:52] | I’m worried about Richard. | 我很担心理查德 |
[23:54] | Because of the method? | 因为他的治疗法 |
[23:55] | You thought it was a good idea, right? | 你之前认为这个想法不错 不是吗 |
[23:57] | It was. For lap choles. | 确实很不错 对腹腔镜胆囊切除术来说 |
[24:00] | We had a two-month-long waiting list for patients in need. | 患者们的手术已经排到两个月外了 |
[24:03] | Then he extended it to more complicated procedures. | 他把它延伸到了更复杂的流程上 |
[24:05] | I wasn’t here, but he must have thought | 我当时不在场 他一定是觉得 |
[24:06] | the residents could handle it. | 住院医师们能处理好 |
[24:08] | Yeah, that’s what he said. | 他就是这么说的 |
[24:10] | He just screamed at me that you and I | 他刚才朝我大喊 说你和我 |
[24:12] | don’t get to have a say because we weren’t here. | 当时不在场 所以没有发言权 |
[24:14] | How did I get dragged into this? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[24:17] | Because I wasn’t at the M&M? | 就因为我没去M&M会议 |
[24:20] | I did sign off on it, and then I wasn’t there to defend it, | 我确实同意了 然后我没去会议为他辩护 |
[24:22] | so, yes, I’m sure he feels like I abandoned him. | 所以我很确定他觉得我抛弃了他 |
[24:25] | He thinks we all did. | 他觉得我们都抛弃了他 |
[24:32] | Hey. Want some coffee? | 想喝点咖啡吗 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[24:39] | Did Owen run you out of the room already? | 欧文把你赶出病房了吗 |
[24:43] | He is the worst patient. | 他才是最糟糕的患者 |
[24:45] | I remember this one time when he was 18 with the flu, | 我记得他十八岁有一次得了流感 |
[24:47] | I swear, the whining that was coming out of his mouth, | 他一直在嘟嘟囔囔地怨天尤人 |
[24:50] | it was guttural. | 真是字字肺腑 |
[24:51] | How’s Farouk? | 法鲁克怎么样了 |
[24:53] | He’s so good. | 恢复得不错 |
[24:54] | They weaned him off a few lines already, and so far, | 他们已经给他拆了几根线 |
[24:56] | he’s tolerating the anti-rejection meds. | 目前来看 他对抗排斥药物的耐受性不错 |
[24:58] | T-Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[25:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:03] | Did did Owen say anything to you? | 我下车之后 欧文 |
[25:05] | Or — Or — Or Hayes | 还是海斯 |
[25:07] | about what happened in that car after I got out? | 跟你说了发生了什么吗 |
[25:09] | Hayes came by to check on Farouk, and he said goodbye. | 海斯过来看了看法鲁克 然后道了个别 |
[25:13] | I think that near-death experience, | 我想这次在鬼门关走了一遭 |
[25:14] | – it made him want to – Owen’s keeping something from me, | -让他想要… -欧文有事瞒着我 |
[25:16] | and it is big. | 而且这事很大 |
[25:18] | For all I know, he’s got a secret wife in another country. | 他甚至可能在其他国家养了个老婆 |
[25:22] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[25:23] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[25:29] | Owen confessed something, Megan, to Hayes. | 梅根 欧文向海斯坦白了一些事情 |
[25:32] | It wasn’t a near-death experience that made Hayes quit. | 并不是濒死的经历让他辞职的 |
[25:34] | It’s whatever Owen said to him when he thought he was dying. | 是他觉得自己快要死了的时候欧文对他说的话 |
[25:37] | Owen did something, and if it’s so big | 欧文干了一些事 如果这件事大到 |
[25:39] | that he can’t even tell me… | 他对我都三缄其口的话 |
[25:40] | He probably did do something. | 他确实有可能干了什么事 |
[25:42] | Come on. It’s Owen. | 那可是欧文啊 |
[25:44] | He’s rash and stupid and almost always…selfless. | 鲁莽 容易犯糊涂 总是舍己为人 |
[25:50] | All of you almost died to save Farouk. | 为了救法鲁克 你们都差点命丧黄泉 |
[25:52] | But, Owen, he — he literally put himself last | 可是欧文 他确实是为了那颗心脏到的这里 |
[25:54] | in order for that heart to get here. | 把自己放最后一位 |
[25:57] | He — He chose to end his life | 他选择结束生命 |
[25:59] | and went careening down a cliff for us — Farouk, me, you — | 宁愿坠入深渊也要救我们 法鲁克 我 你 |
[26:03] | and he would do it again, Teddy. | 如果再给他一次机会他还会这么做 |
[26:05] | He always believes that he’s making the right decision, | 他永远认为自己做出了正确的决策 |
[26:07] | so whatever he did, whatever he’s doing…it’s Owen. | 不管他干了什么 他正在干什么 都是欧文 |
[26:11] | He must believe that it’s his only option. | 他肯定认为那是他的唯一选择 |
[26:21] | Rongeur? | 骨钳 |
[26:25] | Chief. Always a pleasure. | 主任 很荣幸 |
[26:27] | Hey, um, as soon as Perez is done in here, | 普瑞兹在这做完以后 |
[26:29] | I need him with Garrison on an ex-lap in O.R. 5. | 我需要他和加里森去五号手术室做剖腹探查术 |
[26:32] | I’m short on residents today. | 我今天缺住院医生 |
[26:34] | – Not a problem. Almost done. – Okay. | -没问题 马上好 -好的 |
[26:36] | Perez made a nice catch on this patient. | 普瑞兹对这个患者观察很细致 |
[26:38] | Caught a foot drop that I missed. | 发现了我没发现的垂足 |
[26:40] | Spinal disc herniation. | 脊柱椎间盘突出 |
[26:41] | Well, nice job, Perez. | 干得漂亮 普瑞兹 |
[26:42] | You seem to be the only one who hasn’t turned into | 你似乎是唯一一个在M&M会议后 |
[26:44] | a hapless intern after the M&M. | 没有走背字的实习生 |
[26:46] | I caught it because I examined her thoroughly. | 我发现了它是因为我对她进行了全面检查 |
[26:50] | Excessive weight can cause damage on the joints. | 超重会对关节造成损伤 |
[26:52] | True, but you looked at Lila | 确实 但你看了看莱拉 |
[26:53] | and decided she was just a fat person. | 就下定论她是肥胖人群 |
[26:55] | Fat people know they’re fat. You do not need to tell them. | 胖的人知道他们很胖 不用你去告诉他们 |
[26:57] | Of course not. | 当然不用 |
[26:58] | But if the weight might be making things worse — | 但如果超重会让事情变得更糟的话 |
[27:00] | Might. Might be. Obesity is a disease. | 可能 只是可能 肥胖是一种疾病 |
[27:02] | It’s not as easy for some of us to lose weight | 我们这样的人减肥不易 |
[27:04] | as it is for you. | 跟你无二 |
[27:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[27:08] | Sorry. I made a snap judgment | 抱歉 我太早地下了结论 |
[27:10] | based on her history and BMI. | 只关注她的病史和身体质量指数了 |
[27:12] | – Well, stop looking at the BMI. – Excuse me? | -别盯着身体质量指数看了 -什么 |
[27:14] | It’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[27:15] | The Body Mass Index is a fancy title and formula | 身体质量指数是一个绝妙的公式 |
[27:19] | that was developed like 200 years ago by a mathematician. | 两百年前由一名数学家提出 |
[27:22] | It doesn’t account for differences | 它没有考虑到 |
[27:24] | in the density of bones or muscle tones or fat. | 骨头密度 肌肉密度和脂肪密度的差异 |
[27:29] | It looks at numbers, not distribution. | 只强调了数字 而忽略了差异性 |
[27:32] | So stop looking at it and examine the patient. | 所以别用这个数据来检测患者了 |
[27:35] | So why is it even on the chart still? | 那为什么它还在病例上 |
[27:37] | So insurance companies can rob us blind. | 为了让保险公司可以把我们掏空 |
[27:40] | Hey, they charge higher premiums for higher BMIs. | 身体质量指数越高 保费就越高 |
[27:43] | Told you it was stupid. | 都说过了这很蠢 |
[27:44] | Now, let’s hurry up. I need Perez. | 速度快点 我需要普瑞兹 |
[27:50] | Do you want to finish the discectomy? | 你想完成椎间盘切除术吗 |
[27:52] | Yes. | 想 |
[28:01] | So, I, um — I just updated Francesca. | 我刚告诉了弗朗西斯卡 |
[28:05] | We are going to start her on | 我们会给她使用一种 |
[28:08] | a new low-dose, continuous birth control, and, um, then — | 新的低剂量 持续的避孕措施 然后 |
[28:11] | I know Link is really angry with me. | 我知道林真的生我气了 |
[28:14] | And I can hear in your voice, | 我能从你的语气中听出来 |
[28:15] | which goes up an octave every time I enter a room, | 每次我走进病房 你的音调就会上升八度 |
[28:18] | that you are who he’s talking to about it. | 我知道他肯定告诉你了 |
[28:20] | – He’s actually not. – It’s okay. | -他其实没有 -没事 |
[28:22] | You’re his best friend. | 你是他最好的朋友 |
[28:23] | I am grateful that he has someone to talk to. | 我很开心他有人能倾诉 |
[28:26] | But if it means that we can’t work together effectively, | 但如果这意味着我们不能高效地一起工作 |
[28:29] | I need for you to tell me that, | 我需要你告诉我 |
[28:31] | because this was awkward today, | 因为今天很尴尬 |
[28:33] | and our first responsibility is to our patients. | 我们首先要对患者负责 |
[28:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:38] | Thank you for your help today. | 谢谢你今天的帮助 |
[28:51] | So, my wife works 24-hour shifts. | 我妻子24小时轮班 |
[28:54] | If you want, we can get coffee and talk. | 如果你想 我们可以喝杯咖啡聊聊天 |
[28:57] | You are my boss. | 你是我的上司 |
[29:00] | But you’re also a very nice person | 但你也是一个好人 |
[29:01] | who happened to study the female orgasm. | 正好在研究女性性高潮 |
[29:05] | Casual sex is good, right? | 约炮很不错 是吧 |
[29:08] | Oh, I’m very pro casual sex. | 我非常支持约炮 |
[29:11] | With friends? | 和朋友呢 |
[29:12] | Yeah, casual sex with friends | 对 和朋友约炮 |
[29:14] | can be the best kind of casual sex. | 是约炮中最好的一种 |
[29:16] | A friend wants to take care of your body, | 一个想照顾你身体的朋友 |
[29:18] | make you feel safe, | 给你安全感 |
[29:20] | and please you all at the same time, so… | 同时还能使你愉悦 所以… |
[29:25] | Oh, but it’s not casual for you, is it? | 但对你而言不是随便约约 是吧 |
[29:28] | Okay. Wilson, if you love him, you have to tell him, | 好吧 威尔逊 如果你爱他 你就要告诉他 |
[29:31] | or you have to stop having sex with him. | 或者别再和他乱搞了 |
[29:33] | Those are the only two choices you have | 你只有这两个选择 |
[29:34] | to give this friendship a chance of surviving, okay? | 来继续这段友谊 好吗 |
[29:38] | But before you do, | 但在你决定之前 |
[29:39] | check Wendy Costello’s incision in 1202. | 先检查1202房温迪·科斯特洛的切口 |
[29:54] | Helm? | 赫尔姆 |
[29:59] | You know, I was so busy worried about | 我忙着担心 |
[30:00] | what Schmitt did in that O.R., but you were in there, too. | 施密特在手术室里的事 但你当时也在 |
[30:04] | You’re not okay, either, and…I missed that. | 你的状态也不好 我忽略了这一点 |
[30:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:10] | I used to never raise my hand in class, | 以前上课我从来不举手 |
[30:12] | even though I always had the right answer. | 即便每次我都知道正确答案 |
[30:16] | All through elementary school, | 整个小学时期 |
[30:18] | I was so scared that people would hate me | 我都害怕大家讨厌我 |
[30:21] | or call me a know-it-all, | 或叫我百事通 |
[30:23] | so I just… | 所以我就 |
[30:26] | didn’t raise my hand. | 没有举手 |
[30:30] | I thought I outgrew it. | 我以为自己不再那样了 |
[30:38] | I should have said something to Levi. | 我应该提醒李维的 |
[30:41] | I could have stopped him in that O.R. | 我本可以在手术室阻止他 |
[30:43] | He would have listened to me. I’m his best friend. | 他会听我的 我是他最好的朋友 |
[30:45] | It can be very hard to speak up | 面对那些自视甚高的人 |
[30:49] | to people who are so sure of themselves. | 可能很难向他们开口 |
[30:52] | But in that O.R., | 但在那间手术室里 |
[30:55] | Schmitt was the lead surgeon. | 施密特是主治医生 |
[30:58] | So he wasn’t just your best friend, he was your boss. | 所以他不止是你最好的朋友 还是你的上司 |
[31:06] | Yeah, I was kind of a know-it-all, too, you know? | 我也算是百事通 你知道吗 |
[31:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:12] | Hard to believe. | 难以置信吧 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:25] | I preach responsibility. | 我强调的是责任 |
[31:27] | I encourage people to take the full consequences. | 我鼓励人们承担后果 |
[31:31] | I try and live my life with personal accountability. | 我试着让自己的生活充满责任感 |
[31:35] | Even if my intent was good, it killed a man. | 即使我的出发点没错 但还是害死了人 |
[31:38] | Your intent was good, Richard. | 你的想法是好的 理查德 |
[31:46] | Lines can blur, | 界限有时很模糊 |
[31:48] | and sometimes good intentions can cloud good judgment. | 有时好的意图会让人无法做出正确判断 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry I wasn’t here. | 我很遗憾当时不在 |
[31:55] | I was gone with good intentions. | 我离开是出于好意 |
[31:59] | You three are the — the closest I have to, um… | 你们三个是我最亲近的人 |
[32:06] | Well, you know. | 你也知道 |
[32:07] | The thought of disappointing you is — is unbearable. | 一想到让你们失望 太难以接受 |
[32:11] | I wasn’t disappointed, Richard. | 我没有失望 理查德 |
[32:12] | I was mad. | 我很生气 |
[32:15] | I was enraged. | 怒不可遏 |
[32:18] | Not at you or the Webber Method. | 不是对你和韦伯教学法 |
[32:22] | I mean, a little bit at you. | 对你有一点 |
[32:25] | Mostly, I was enraged at myself. | 基本上 我是对自己生气 |
[32:27] | Because, suddenly, I was right back there again, | 因为突然之间我又回到了过去 |
[32:29] | right there where Schmitt was. | 回到施密特一样的境地 |
[32:33] | And I have spent years struggling with | 多年来我一直在苦恼 |
[32:36] | the appropriate amount of accountability to take | 对于萨比死在我的手术台上 |
[32:38] | for Sabie’s death on my table. | 我该承担多少责任 |
[32:40] | And, yes, the surgeon holding the scalpel is the one | 没错 主刀医生确实是那个 |
[32:43] | who is ultimately responsible, | 要承担全部责任的人 |
[32:45] | but if you discount all of the other factors at play, | 但如果你认为其它因素都不重要 |
[32:48] | then how does that surgeon recover? | 那位医生要怎么恢复呢 |
[32:52] | How does that surgeon move forward and heal other people? | 那位医生该如何继续前进并治愈其他人呢 |
[32:55] | How does that surgeon heal? | 那位医生怎么治愈 |
[32:58] | What happened to Levi is devastating. | 发生在李维身上的事太可怕了 |
[33:01] | And to me. | 对我也一样 |
[33:05] | And it deserves to be scrutinized | 这值得从每一角度 |
[33:07] | from every single angle. | 仔细检查 |
[33:12] | The world’s changed. | 这个世界变了 |
[33:15] | Medicine’s evolved. | 医学在进步 |
[33:18] | These students are — are unlike any I’ve ever taught. | 这些学生 和我从前教的学生完全不同 |
[33:23] | And I just wanted to give them something to… | 我只是想交给他们一些… |
[33:29] | feel excited about practicing medicine. | 让他们对行医感到兴奋的东西 |
[33:32] | But you are what’s exciting about them practicing medicine. | 但你就是让他们对行医感到兴奋的人 |
[33:37] | They don’t need a method. | 他们不需要方法 |
[33:38] | They just need you. | 他们只需要你 |
[33:47] | Dr. Eisenburg, 4673. Dr. Eisenburg, 4673. | 艾森伯格医生 请到4673病房 |
[33:55] | So, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:56] | Perfect technique, barely left a mark. | 完美的技术 几乎没留下疤痕 |
[33:57] | Might be my best work yet. | 也许是我最好的工作了 |
[33:59] | Maybe it’s Seattle. | 也许是西雅图的原因 |
[34:00] | Maybe, or it’s having my favorite resident back. | 也许 或者等我最爱的住院医师回来 |
[34:02] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[34:03] | You want to grab some dinner? Celebrate my stellar work? | 你想吃晚饭吗 庆祝我的优秀成果 |
[34:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:12] | For what? | 为什么对不起 |
[34:15] | Amelia Shepherd and Maggie Pierce, | 这是艾米莉娅·谢博德和麦琪·皮尔斯 |
[34:17] | this is Nick. | 这是尼克 |
[34:18] | These are my sisters. | 这是我的妹妹们 |
[34:22] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:25] | I’m from Minnesota. | 我来自明尼苏达 |
[34:27] | Oh, are you on the secret project? | 你也是那个秘密项目的人吗 |
[34:29] | I would’ve noticed. | 如果是我会认识 |
[34:33] | He has a post-op. | 他有一个术后检查 |
[34:34] | I do have a post-op.Yeah. | 我确实有一个术后 对 |
[34:35] | Very complicated hernia repair. | 非常复杂的疝气修补 |
[34:38] | Okay. | 走了 |
[34:39] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[34:44] | I have a thing…to go do. | 我有一件事…要去做 |
[34:49] | I like Minnesota. | 我喜欢明尼苏达 |
[34:51] | It is… full of surprises. | 这真是…充满惊喜 |
[34:56] | I have a thing, too. | 我也有一件事 |
[35:05] | We’re home, | 我们到家了 |
[35:07] | and we brought falafel. | 我们还买了炸丸子 |
[35:09] | Oh, no. I stopped by Nicolletti’s. | 不 我在尼柯莱缇买的东西 |
[35:12] | Oh, we got enough food to feed a — | 我们有足够的食物来养一个… |
[35:13] | You? | 你吗 |
[35:15] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[35:18] | I guess we should talk next time before we do anything. | 我觉得下次我们做什么之前应该先沟通 |
[35:27] | – So, I misread something – I’ve been thinking about… | -我误解了一些事 -我在想… |
[35:28] | at work today. | 今天工作的时候 |
[35:30] | – You first. – You go ahead. | -你先 -你先说 |
[35:36] | Link… | 林… |
[35:38] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[35:43] | Link, I… | 林 我… |
[35:47] | We shouldn’t have sex. | 我们不应该做爱 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:08] | I will be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[36:09] | Do not eat all the garlic bread. | 别把蒜香面包都吃光了 |
[36:23] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[36:25] | Yeah. Come in. | 可以 请进 |
[36:33] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[36:36] | When you introduced the Webber Method, | 当你引入韦伯教学法时 |
[36:38] | I had concerns. | 我有很多担心 |
[36:41] | But I decided to trust in it, | 但我决定相信它 |
[36:45] | because it was you. | 因为这是你的想法 |
[36:47] | And I know I — I should have been | 我知道我…我原本应该 |
[36:49] | more vocal about it from the beginning. | 一开始就应该更坚定表示反对 |
[36:50] | I should have said something m-more. | 我应该更坚持一点 |
[36:54] | I-I should have said m-more. | 我应该更坚定自己的立场 |
[36:57] | It’s okay, Bailey. | 没关系 贝利 |
[37:00] | You can say it. | 说吧 |
[37:03] | Despite the physician shortage | 虽然现在医务人员短缺 |
[37:07] | and the backlog of surgeries, | 外科已经积压了很多工作 |
[37:11] | I feel, strongly, that the Webber Method | 我仍然坚定地认为 |
[37:14] | should not just be suspended temporarily, | 韦伯教学法不是应该暂停 |
[37:17] | but permanently. | 而是应该取消 |
[37:19] | Understood. | 好的 |
[37:21] | Oh, and — and for the record… | 对了 其实 |
[37:23] | you did say something. | 你表达了反对意见 |
[37:27] | And I had my wife overrule you. | 但我让妻子用她的职权压了你 |
[37:32] | It wasn’t right, and it wasn’t fair, | 这么做不对 不公平 |
[37:34] | and I’m sorry I did it. | 我很抱歉我这么做了 |
[37:44] | It’s been said that | 俗话说 |
[37:45] | a house divided against itself cannot stand. | 分裂之家无可持存 |
[37:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:51] | But conflict on the road to progress is inevitable. | 但进步之路上遇到分歧是不可避免的 |
[37:54] | Thanks, Mrs. Schmitt. | 谢谢 施密特太太 |
[37:59] | Levi. | 李维 |
[38:00] | My mom shouldn’t have called you. | 我妈不应该叫你来的 |
[38:02] | Please go away. | 请你走吧 |
[38:03] | Hey, look, we’ve — we’ve all lost patients. | 听着 我们都曾失去过自己的患者 |
[38:06] | I know it’s hard, but it’s part of the job. | 我知道这很痛苦 但这也是工作的一部分 |
[38:08] | But you got to come back to work. | 你必须回去工作 |
[38:10] | – I’m not going back there. – What do you mean? | -我不会回去的 -你说什么呢 |
[38:12] | If — If — If you don’t come back, | 如果你不回去 |
[38:14] | you’re gonna lose your residency spot and — | 你的住院医职位就没了 并且 |
[38:15] | Please go away. | 请你走吧 |
[38:18] | Levi — | 李维 |
[38:18] | Please go away and don’t come back. | 快走 别再过来了 |
[38:22] | We’re done. | 我们分手了 |
[38:33] | And at least some division is always a certainty. | 而且有些分歧无可避免 |
[38:37] | Because we all want what we think is best for everyone. | 因为我们都希望大家得到我们认为最好的 |
[38:40] | Owen, I just… | 欧文 我刚刚 |
[38:45] | Thank you, Dr. Hunt. | 谢谢 亨特医生 |
[38:52] | – Teddy — – No. | -泰迪 -你别说了 |
[38:53] | Teddy, just leave it, okay? | 泰迪 你就别管了 好吗 |
[38:55] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:57] | Teddy. Teddy! | 泰迪 泰迪 |
[39:02] | And when we can trust at least that much to be true… | 至少 有一点是肯定的 |
[39:13] | Bad timing, bad hallway, bad sisters. | 尴尬的时间 可恶的大厅 不怀好意的妹妹们 |
[39:16] | No, no, no, it was fun. | 没有 很有意思 |
[39:18] | – Was it? – Yeah, it was. It was fun. | -是吗 -是的 很有趣 |
[39:21] | Do you have to leave tonight? | 你今晚必须走吗 |
[39:22] | I don’t want to leave you ever. | 我再也不想离开你了 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry. Was that weird? | 抱歉 太唐突了吗 |
[39:28] | That’s — | 这 |
[39:29] | You know what? Screw it. | 不管了 |
[39:31] | We’re adults. I don’t care. | 我们都是成年人了 我豁出去了 |
[39:33] | I-I don’t like leaving you. I want to be with you. | 我不喜欢离开你 我希望和你在一起 |
[39:37] | You know? | 你能懂吗 |
[39:38] | Why don’t you just come with me on the red-eye | 不如和我一起做红眼航班 |
[39:40] | and spend a few days with me in Minnesota, | 回明尼苏达过几天 |
[39:41] | and I’ll come back with you. | 然后我再和你一起回来 |
[39:43] | As exhausting as that sounds, I have the kids. | 这听起来很累人 我还有孩子要带呢 |
[39:46] | And you know I used to know everything | 以前的我对医院的所有事 |
[39:49] | that went on in there. | 都了如指掌 |
[39:52] | And right now, I’m feeling pretty disconnected | 但是现在我感觉自己和最亲近的人 |
[39:53] | from some people that I’m very close to. | 都开始有了疏离感 |
[39:57] | Hamilton is recovering, | 汉密尔顿还在恢复期 |
[39:58] | so I think I’m going to take advantage of that | 我想利用这个机会 |
[40:01] | and just stay put for a while. | 留在这里多待一阵子 |
[40:04] | But for the record, | 不过 |
[40:06] | I don’t ever want to leave you, either. | 我也不希望离开你 |
[40:08] | And my children are asleep. | 然后 孩子们都睡了 |
[40:11] | If you don’t have to leave tonight… | 如果你不是必须今晚就走 |
[40:14] | I don’t. | 不是 |
[40:16] | Then why are we still standing here? | 那我们为什么还站在这 |
[40:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[40:19] | It’s simply not realistic | 希望家庭 |
[40:20] | for any house to avoid some division. | 避免一切分歧是不切实际的 |
[40:25] | But how much division can any house withstand… | 但一个家在分崩离析之前 |
[40:41] | Dr. Altman. | 阿尔特曼医生 |
[40:42] | Tell me what you just got out of my husband’s car, | 告诉我你刚刚从我老公的车里拿了什么 |
[40:44] | or I’m gonna have to call the police. | 不然我就报警了 |
[40:48] | …before it finally falls? | 能承受多少分歧呢 |