时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | The Apgar test. | 阿普加评分法 |
[00:10] | The Whipple procedure. | 惠普尔手术 |
[00:12] | The DeBakey clamp. | 德贝基钳 |
[00:15] | So many of the tools we use in our hospitals every day | 许多医院日常使用的工具 |
[00:18] | are named after the people who invented them. | 是以发明者命名 |
[00:22] | Even diseases used to be named after | 甚至疾病曾经也是 |
[00:24] | the people who discovered them. | 以发现疾病的人命名 |
[00:27] | But a medical board in the 1970s | 但一个医学委员会在20世纪70年代 |
[00:29] | discontinued that practice… | 停止了这种做法 |
[00:33] | …claiming that no one could “Own” A sickness. | 声称没有人能”拥有”一种疾病 |
[00:42] | As altruistic as the profession is, | 尽管医者仁心 |
[00:44] | doctors are human. | 医生也是人 |
[00:51] | Game Day. | 作战日 |
[00:52] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:54] | I was ready the first time. | 我第一次就准备好了 |
[00:55] | If we do something that could change the face of medicine, | 如果我们做的事能改变医学的面貌 |
[00:57] | we want our name on it. | 我们想要名留青史 |
[01:11] | Hey, Amelia said you’d already gone. | 艾米莉娅说你已经出发了 |
[01:14] | I went for a hike. | 我去爬山了 |
[01:15] | That’s…different. | 这…有点不一样 |
[01:17] | Yeah, well, you know, the silence, | 你懂的 空谷幽静 |
[01:19] | the fresh air, it clears my head. | 新鲜空气 这让我头脑清醒 |
[01:21] | I need to clear my head. | 我需要醒醒脑 |
[01:22] | Before the big groundbreaking surgery | 在进行开创性手术之前吗 |
[01:23] | that none of us can watch? | 我们还都不能观摩 |
[01:25] | It’s fine. You go make history. | 没事 你去创造历史 |
[01:27] | I’ll get the kids to school. | 我送孩子上学 |
[01:28] | Well, someday you’ll make history, | 某天你也会创造历史 |
[01:29] | and I’ll watch your kids and we’ll be even. | 我会给你看孩子 我们就扯平了 |
[01:33] | Unusable. Completely unusable. | 没用 完全没用 |
[01:35] | Zola’s watching the Whipple tape. | 佐拉在看惠普尔手术录像 |
[01:37] | Again? | 又看 |
[01:38] | Change of plans. Suction here. | 计划有变 这里抽吸 |
[01:42] | Retract that, please. | 请向后拉 |
[01:43] | – Clamp. – She was great, wasn’t she? | -钳子 -她很优秀 是吧 |
[01:44] | She was. | 是的 |
[01:45] | Not as good as you. | 但比不上你 |
[01:47] | You better go get ready for school. | 你得准备好去上学了 |
[01:52] | So it looks like I’m not gonna be able | 看起来我不能 |
[01:54] | to make it down to Seattle for your big day. | 去西雅图看你创造历史了 |
[01:56] | – I’m sorry. – Did I invite you? | -抱歉 -我邀请你了吗 |
[01:58] | True. I’d probably just be a big distraction. | 没错 我也许还会是个干扰 |
[02:01] | You know, these eyes looking down at you | 当你在手术室专注汉密尔顿手术 |
[02:03] | from the OR gallery as you try to focus on Hamilton. | 我在观察室深情注视你 |
[02:05] | – I understand. – A little full of ourselves, aren’t we? | -我懂 -某人有点自恋 |
[02:07] | Not unlike my patient. | 跟我的患者挺像 |
[02:08] | No, I’m headed in to see a patient | 我准备去见 |
[02:10] | with end-stage liver disease. | 晚期肝癌病患 |
[02:11] | Primary sclerosing cholangitis. | 原发性硬化性胆管炎 |
[02:13] | He’s been waiting on a liver and he was starting to give up, | 他一直等肝移植 都准备放弃了 |
[02:15] | but then — plot twist — | 但转折来了 |
[02:16] | storm dumps eight inches up in Bemidji last night, | 昨晚伯米吉遭遇暴风雪 |
[02:19] | teenager hits a patch of black ice and… | 一名青少年撞上黑冰 |
[02:21] | well, that’s not the fun part of the story, | 这当然不是什么值得高兴的事 |
[02:23] | but my guy’s getting a new liver. | 但我患者将有新肝脏 |
[02:25] | Mm, bittersweet congratulations. | 悲喜交加的恭喜 |
[02:26] | Yeah, Arthur’s a sweet kid. | 亚瑟是个好孩子 |
[02:28] | Good luck today. Send me pictures? | 今天好运啊 给我发图 |
[02:30] | O-Of the surgery. | 手术的照片 |
[02:32] | Doc pics. | 医片 |
[02:33] | Doctor pictures. You know what I mean. | 医生照片 你懂的 |
[02:35] | – I’ll see ya. – Bye. | -晚点联系 -拜拜 |
[02:39] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:41] | Oh, you changed your hair. | 你换了发型 |
[02:43] | I did. | 是啊 |
[02:44] | It was obviously a mistake, | 显然是个错误 |
[02:45] | so I pulled myself together and fixed the mistake. | 所以我要振作起来弥补错误 |
[02:48] | Oh, well, this looks nice, too. | 这个也好看啊 |
[02:52] | – Long night? – Placenta previa, | -昨晚辛苦吗 -胎盘前置 |
[02:54] | which wound up a C-section at 4:45 A.M. | 凌晨4点45做的剖腹产 |
[02:57] | Mother and baby are doing great. | 母子平安 |
[02:59] | The OB resident is fully wiped. | 妇产科的住院医师累趴了 |
[03:01] | You’ve been working a lot of nights lately. | 你最近常常晚班啊 |
[03:03] | – A lot of babies come at night. – Yeah, of course. | -很多宝宝晚上出生 -明白 |
[03:05] | It’s just — You’re not avoiding me, are you? | 只是…你没在躲我吧 |
[03:07] | No! Are you avoiding me? | 才没有 你在躲我吗 |
[03:09] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[03:10] | – Okay. – Great. | -好吧 -那就好 |
[03:12] | Okay, I’m gonna go and order | 我去乔酒点外卖 |
[03:13] | the greasiest egg sandwich they have at Joe’s | 我要吃一份最油腻的鸡蛋三明治 |
[03:15] | and then go nap at home and then come get Luna. | 之后回家睡觉 再去接卢娜 |
[03:18] | I’ll get Luna. | 我去接卢娜 |
[03:19] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[03:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | – Okay. – Sounds good. | -好 -真不错 |
[03:25] | Everything’s good. | 一切都好 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I understand, and I am absolutely flattered, | 我明白 我受宠若惊 |
[03:31] | and I-I’ll let you know. | 我之后答复你 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:35] | Huh? They finally restocked on the unsweetened almond milk | 他们终于有无糖杏仁奶了 |
[03:37] | after I gave them a little nudge yesterday. | 因为昨天我催着他们上架 |
[03:40] | You’re the only one who cares. | 就只有你在乎这事 |
[03:42] | Now walk with me. | 跟我走走吧 |
[03:44] | Everything okay, Chief? | 一切都好吗 主任 |
[03:45] | A med school friend just called. | 我一个医学院的朋友打过来 |
[03:47] | I haven’t spoken to him in months, | 我已经几个月没跟他说话了 |
[03:49] | but he works with NASA, | 他与美国宇航局合作 |
[03:51] | at the Aerospace Medicine Fellowship. | 负责航空航天医学研究项目 |
[03:54] | They do research — | 他们研究… |
[03:55] | On innovative devices designed to identify and combat | 创新设备 用于识别和应对 |
[03:57] | spacial disorientation and vestibular abnormalities? | 空间定向障碍和前庭异常的创新设备 |
[04:00] | Of course you would know that. | 你当然知道 |
[04:01] | I-I just read a paper about how they’ve received funding | 我刚看了一篇论文 他们获得了一笔资金 |
[04:05] | – to start new oxygen-delivery systems – Yeah. | -开始尝试新的氧气释放系统 -对 |
[04:07] | – In aircrafts. – on aircrafts. Yes! | -在飞船上 -还是在飞船上 是啊 |
[04:08] | Yeah, it’s a program that combines the two things | 这个项目把我毕生梦想的两件事 |
[04:11] | I’ve dreamt about my entire life — | 结合了起来 |
[04:14] | medicine and space. | 医学和太空 |
[04:16] | And at the worst possible time in my life, | 在我人生最不合时宜的时候 |
[04:19] | I’ve been asked to run their clinical training. | 他们邀请我负责临床培训 |
[04:23] | W-Wait. Hold on, wait. | 等 等等 等等 |
[04:24] | Chief — Chief Bailey, you — | 贝利主任 你 |
[04:26] | you just got an offer to go to space. | 你刚得到一个去太空的机会 |
[04:31] | I mean, just when I thought you couldn’t get any more amazing, | 就当我以为你不能再出色的时候 |
[04:33] | you go and break the stratosphere? | 你就要冲出平流层了 |
[04:37] | I did do that, didn’t I? | 可不是吗 |
[04:42] | Pre-op labs, EKG, CXR — all clear. | 术前检验报告 心电图 胸部X线片都没问题 |
[04:45] | Abdominal incision is healing nicely | 腹部切口愈合良好 |
[04:47] | without signs of infection. | 没有感染的迹象 |
[04:48] | Pre-op MRI scans are done | 术前核磁共振片子已经好了 |
[04:50] | and ready to upload to the robot. | 可以上传到机器上了 |
[04:51] | Cell vials are all within the temperature range. | 细胞瓶都在温度范围以内 |
[04:53] | Watching the team come together | 看着团队凝聚在一起 |
[04:55] | to realize my remarkable vision, | 实现我非凡的愿景 |
[04:57] | I’m humbled by how far we’ve come since — | 我对已取得的成绩肃然起敬 |
[04:59] | What are you doing? What — What is this? | 你在干吗 这 这是什么 |
[05:01] | – Oh, it’s for my book. – What book? | -是为了我的书 -什么书 |
[05:03] | How do you think history books are written? | 不然历史书都是怎么写成的 |
[05:05] | Someone makes a record for posterity. | 有人为后代做记录 |
[05:07] | We will. Myself, Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Bartley — | 我们会的 我自己 谢博德医生 巴特利医生 |
[05:10] | we will publish in medical journals. | 我们会在医学杂志上发表文章 |
[05:11] | And congratulations, you will be in there as Patient X. | 恭喜 你会作为X号患者出现在文章里面 |
[05:15] | Is there a bigger room available to accommodate all these egos? | 有没有更大的房间来装下这些自负的灵魂 |
[05:20] | Despite how you have treated me and the entire team, | 不管你如何对待我和整个团队 |
[05:24] | I’m still here, as I was 11 days ago | 我还在这里 如同十一天之前 |
[05:26] | when your arrogance and dishonesty | 你的傲慢和不诚实 |
[05:29] | nearly sank the entire project. | 差点让整个项目泡汤 |
[05:32] | Let’s make sure they’re ready upstairs. | 我去看看楼上好了没有 |
[05:56] | Oh, your — your — your mother let me in. | 你 你 你母亲让我进来的 |
[06:01] | I thought that you and I could talk. | 我想着我们能聊聊 |
[06:13] | Every time I close my eyes, | 我只要一闭上眼睛 |
[06:15] | I see blood pouring out of Devon’s body | 就看到鲜血从德文的身体里喷涌而出 |
[06:18] | while hearing his voice inside my head. | 他的声音在我的脑海里嗡嗡作响 |
[06:22] | I don’t mean to be rude, Dr. Webber, | 韦伯医生 我无意冒犯 |
[06:24] | but talking about it doesn’t help me. | 但是聊这件事对我没有帮助 |
[06:26] | This game helps me. | 游戏可以帮助我 |
[06:46] | – Listen, no. – It’s okay. If we can just get it done, | -不行 -没事的 如果我们能把它完成 |
[06:48] | – it — it’ll be over quickly. – No. | -很快就会结束 -不行 |
[06:49] | Look, your muscles will atrophy if you don’t mobilize them. | 如果不用的话 你的肌肉会萎缩 |
[06:52] | I can do this on my own. I need to start my gym routine. | 我可以自己来 我要开始我的日常健身计划 |
[06:54] | I’ve had PT much more strenuous than this. | 我的健身锻炼比这个难度大多了 |
[06:56] | You know what? I can take it from here. | 之后让我来吧 |
[06:58] | Wound check. Thanks so much, Eric. | 伤口检查 很感谢 艾瑞克 |
[07:01] | I need someone else. | 我要换人 |
[07:02] | You’ve had three different physical therapists in 10 days. | 你在十天内换了三个不同的理疗师 |
[07:05] | There’s a rumor you made one cry. | 有谣言说你还把其中一个人弄哭了 |
[07:07] | Link, all day, I see people go past that door, | 林 我整天看到人们经过那扇门 |
[07:09] | patients that I could be helping. | 都是些我本可以帮助的患者 |
[07:11] | All night, I hear rigs pulling up outside. | 整晚我听着外面的钻机在工作 |
[07:13] | It’s torture. | 简直是折磨 |
[07:15] | I haven’t even graduated to the treadmill. | 我还没有升级到可以使用跑步机 |
[07:17] | You know how you graduate to the treadmill? | 你知道怎样升级用跑步机吗 |
[07:18] | You put in the hours. | 你投入时间 |
[07:20] | I’m trying to, I just — | 我在尝试 只是 |
[07:20] | No, you either cancel your sessions | 没有 你要么取消了疗程 |
[07:22] | or you yell at the people leading them. | 要么凶那些给你做疗程的人 |
[07:23] | A solid support system is a major factor in patient outcome, | 扎实的支持系统对患者术后恢复很重要 |
[07:26] | especially in long rehabs. | 尤其是在长期复健中 |
[07:28] | Is Teddy coming by soon, or… | 泰迪马上会过来吗 还是… |
[07:31] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:36] | Alright, Hunt, in the chair now. | 好了 亨特 现在坐到椅子上来 |
[07:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:52] | I had my own Devon. | 我也经历过类似德文的事件 |
[07:56] | So I know exactly what you’re feeling. | 所以我很清楚你的感受 |
[07:59] | My patient was Chuck Higgins — | 我的患者叫查克·希金斯 |
[08:02] | cannery worker. | 罐头厂工人 |
[08:03] | We met when my wife Adele made me go on | 我们认识是因为我妻子阿黛尔让我继续参加 |
[08:05] | a food-and-blanket drive for homeless people | 一个给无家可归的人发放食物和毯子的活动 |
[08:08] | that he organized. | 活动是他组织的 |
[08:11] | Guy with a big heart, terrible card player, | 那人心有大爱 牌打得很烂 |
[08:15] | great taste in music. | 音乐品味很好 |
[08:17] | One day, he came in for a bowel obstruction. | 有一天 他因肠梗阻来医院 |
[08:20] | He didn’t like hospitals. | 他不喜欢医院 |
[08:21] | I remember the fear in his eyes | 我记得他听到要手术时 |
[08:24] | when he was told that he needed surgery. | 眼睛充满了恐惧 |
[08:26] | But when I told him that I would do it, | 不过我告诉他由我来主刀 |
[08:28] | the fear went away. | 恐惧消失了 |
[08:31] | He told me how comforting it was to see me, | 他告诉我看到我好欣慰 |
[08:34] | someone who looked like him, in a white coat. | 和他长得相似的人 穿着白大褂 |
[08:37] | Three hours later, there was a horrible error | 三小时后 手术室出现了一次 |
[08:40] | in communications in the OR, | 致命的沟通错误 |
[08:42] | and as a young attending, | 作为一位年轻的主治医生 |
[08:43] | I was too inexperienced and timid to speak up and… | 我毫无经验 也不敢说出意见 |
[08:46] | And you killed him like I killed Devon. | 然后你杀了他 就像我杀了德文 |
[08:51] | We all kill people. | 我们都杀人 |
[08:54] | Schmitt, we don’t always kill people we feel close to, | 施密特 我们不经常害死我们在乎的人 |
[08:57] | like you felt with Devon, like I felt with Chuck. | 就像你和德文 我和查克 |
[09:01] | It makes the loss unbearably worse. | 这让死亡变得更加难以接受 |
[09:05] | And it’s not even his death that haunts me. | 而且让我难以释怀的甚至不是他的死 |
[09:08] | It’s the relief in that man’s eyes | 而是当他看到我是 |
[09:10] | when he saw that I was his surgeon, | 他的手术医生时眼中的坦然 |
[09:12] | the trust that he put in me. | 他对我的信任 |
[09:14] | That’s what stays with me, | 这让我一直难以释怀 |
[09:16] | even today. | 甚至到今天 |
[09:18] | He thought I would take care of him… | 他觉得我能照顾好他 |
[09:21] | and I didn’t. | 但我没做到 |
[09:41] | Order for Wilson? | 威尔逊的订餐 |
[09:42] | – Yep, let me check. – Okay. | -好 我看看 -嗯 |
[09:50] | I haven’t had a day off in 35 days, | 我已经35天没有休息了 |
[09:52] | and I was on all night. | 而且我熬了一宿 |
[09:54] | My kids are with my mother-in-law and I’m just — | 我的孩子们在婆婆家 而我… |
[09:56] | I’m going through some — some stuff. | 我自己过得也不好 |
[10:00] | You want company? | 你想要人陪吗 |
[10:01] | No judging? | 不说三道四吗 |
[10:02] | As long as it goes both ways. | 只要你也不对我说三道四 |
[10:05] | We’re day-drinking. | 我们要白天喝酒了 |
[10:10] | Alright, first step — | 好 第一步 |
[10:12] | we are ditching the hospital gown. | 我们要脱掉医院病号服 |
[10:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:15] | Well, the gown makes you feel like you belong in bed. | 病号服让你感觉自己属于床 |
[10:18] | As professional as I am, | 像我这么专业的医生 |
[10:20] | I don’t need to see anything falling out of this gown. | 我不需要看到任何东西从病号服里摔倒 |
[10:23] | Put these on. They’re mine. | 穿上 这些是我的衣服 |
[10:25] | These don’t look clean. | 看起来不干净 |
[10:26] | They’re clean enough. | 够干净了 |
[10:27] | I’m not sure we’re the same size, okay? | 我们是穿同一个尺码吗 |
[10:29] | Listen, isn’t there somebody in Seattle | 听着 西雅图难道没有别人 |
[10:30] | who has a broken bone or a twisted ankle? | 摔断了骨头或扭脚了吗 |
[10:33] | Okay, I don’t know what’s going on with you and Teddy. | 我不知道你和泰迪发生了什么 |
[10:35] | It’s none of my business, but I just repaired | 与我无关 但我刚完美地 |
[10:36] | your tibial plateau fracture beautifully, | 修复好你的胫骨平台骨折 |
[10:39] | and I refuse to see my hard work go to waste. | 我拒绝看到我的成果就这么浪费了 |
[10:41] | So put on the clothes. | 所以穿上衣服 |
[10:43] | I’m not sure gym clothes are gonna help, okay? | 我不确定健身房的衣服有用 好吗 |
[10:44] | People I’ve worked with for years, | 跟我共事多年的人 |
[10:45] | they see me in this chair now, | 看见我现在坐了轮椅 |
[10:46] | and they just walk right by. | 就直接从我身边走过 |
[10:48] | They’ve written me off as a surgeon. | 他们已经不把我当作外科医生了 |
[10:51] | Alright, you want to get stronger, | 好吧 你想强壮起来 |
[10:52] | you got to change the way you are thinking. | 得先改变你的思维 |
[10:53] | Starting now, you are no longer a patient in a hospital gown. | 从现在起 你不再是穿着病号服的患者了 |
[10:57] | You are a world-class athlete on the injured reserve list. | 你是个在伤病储备名单上的世界级运动员 |
[11:00] | You are rehabbing, okay? | 你要好好恢复 懂吗 |
[11:04] | So stop pitying yourself — get back on the field. | 别再自怜了 赶紧起来复健 |
[11:11] | Dr. Park to Labor and Delivery. | 帕克医生到产房 |
[11:12] | Duda, Arthur. | 杜妲 亚瑟 |
[11:14] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[11:15] | How we feeling? Any nausea, fever, chills | 感觉如何 过去24小时内有 |
[11:17] | – in the last 24 hours? – Nope. | -恶心 发热或打颤吗 -没有 |
[11:19] | Haven’t even thrown up in a couple days. | 已经两天没呕吐了 |
[11:21] | Oh, hey, that’s great. | 好极了 |
[11:23] | Yeah, I’m thinking about using that as my new pick-up line. | 对 我打算把这句话作为新的搭讪开场白 |
[11:25] | Okay, well, sense of humor’s still there. | 看来幽默细胞还在 |
[11:27] | That’s good — check. | 很好 |
[11:28] | Uh, new SLAMmagazine. | 新的《灌篮》杂志 |
[11:30] | Nice article on the Wolves in there. | 关于森林狼的新文章 |
[11:32] | I don’t know if, uh — | 不知道 |
[11:33] | if Edwards and KAT can stay healthy, | 如果爱德华兹和卡特能保持健康 |
[11:34] | we might have a good chance of making the playoffs this year. | 我们或许今年有机会进入季后赛 |
[11:38] | What do you think about going to a game sometime? | 你觉得去看一场球赛怎么样 |
[11:40] | I’m down. | 非常愿意 |
[11:40] | – Okay, good. – Can we not? | -那好 -能别说这些吗 |
[11:43] | It’s hard enough without the false hope. | 没有虚假的希望已经够难的了 |
[11:46] | His numbers have been terrible. | 他的数据一直都很差 |
[11:47] | Mom, it’s just fun to think about, okay? | 妈 想想也很开心 好吗 |
[11:51] | Look, hey, hey, hey. | 听着 |
[11:51] | I know that the wait has been hell, | 我知道等待的时间如同炼狱 |
[11:53] | but I’m still here. | 但我还活着 |
[11:56] | I’m still in this. Okay? | 我还在 对吧 |
[11:58] | I mean, look, do you blame her? | 你能怪她吗 |
[12:00] | This is, what, Day 137 on the transplant list? | 今天是多少 上移植等待名单的第137天了 |
[12:03] | Of course you would know the exact number, geez. | 你当然会知道确切数据了 |
[12:05] | You’d be surprised. | 你会意外的 |
[12:06] | Yesterday, did I know it was Day 136? | 昨天 我知道是第136天吗 |
[12:09] | I didn’t. | 并不 |
[12:11] | But today’s different. | 但今天不同 |
[12:13] | I mean, you always remember the day you get your new liver. | 你总会记得自己得到新肝脏的那天 |
[12:19] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[12:20] | Dr. Marsh. | 马什医生 |
[12:21] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[12:22] | Arthur, you are getting a new liver today. | 亚瑟 你今天要得到一个新肝脏了 |
[12:25] | I’m off with the team to pick it up. | 我要去跟团队一起去取 |
[12:26] | In the meantime, you get plenty of rest. | 与此同时 你好好休息 |
[12:28] | No food, no water. | 不准进食 不准喝水 |
[12:29] | Happy Day 137. | 祝你137天开心 |
[12:33] | 137? | 第137天 |
[12:38] | 尼克 好消息 移植协调师批准我的肾脏了 | |
[12:40] | H-Hey, have you heard from him? | 你收到他的消息了吗 |
[12:44] | Oh, come on, you know how stubborn Richard can be. | 你知道理查德有多固执 |
[12:45] | Okay, he just can’t take off as he pleases. | 但他也不能随心所欲地消失吧 |
[12:48] | So I’m down yet another surgeon | 所以我又少了一位外科医生 |
[12:50] | right when I was offered the opportunity of — | 而且还是在我获得机会 |
[12:52] | Oh, you have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在和我开玩笑 |
[12:54] | Bailey, it’s a pleasure to see you. | 贝利 很高兴见到你 |
[12:56] | As a member of the Fox Foundation, | 作为福克斯基金的一员 |
[12:58] | I have to say, your residents seem | 我必须说你的住院医生们看上去 |
[12:59] | mopey, overworked. | 闷闷不乐且过度劳累 |
[13:01] | Are you concerned about, uh, burnout? | 你担心他们过劳死吗 |
[13:03] | We’re only getting simple procedures, | 我们只能做简单的手术 |
[13:04] | which feels like punishment for something we didn’t do, | 感觉是在为了我们没做过的事情而惩罚我们 |
[13:06] | and Levi’s just gone. | 李维也不见了 |
[13:08] | And now Dr. Webber isn’t even showing up, | 而且韦伯医生也不来医院了 |
[13:09] | so we’re not sure what we’re supposed to be doing. | 所以我们不确定现在应该做什么 |
[13:11] | I mean, Dr. Webber still is our residency director, right? | 韦伯医生还是我们的住院医师总管 对吗 |
[13:13] | You know, I was residency director for a hot second once. | 我曾经也当了一段时间的住院医师总管 |
[13:16] | Loved the parking space. | 很喜欢我的停车位 |
[13:17] | The work? Meh. | 但我的工作就没那么喜欢了 |
[13:19] | Is he here to give me another heart attack? | 他来是为了刺激我再犯一次心脏病的吗 |
[13:22] | He’s on my team. | 他是我队里的人 |
[13:23] | He’s… | 他是 |
[13:25] | And what role exactly do you have | 你在这个开创性的贵宾项目里 |
[13:27] | on this groundbreaking VIP project? | 扮演什么角色呢 |
[13:30] | Ah, see, if we told you, we’d have to kill you. | 如果我们告诉你的话 只能把你干掉了 |
[13:32] | Oh, wait, that’s your resident’s job. | 等等 你的住院医生们才会把你气死 |
[13:35] | Oh, too soon. | 玩笑开得太早了 |
[13:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:42] | Why don’t you all come with me? | 你们都跟我来吧 |
[13:47] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[13:50] | Hi, David. Full disclosure, | 你好大卫 提前声明 |
[13:51] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和这件事一点关系都没有 |
[13:57] | You are taking a giant risk | 你冒着巨大的风险 |
[13:59] | by volunteering to be the patient here, | 自愿成为我们的患者 |
[14:01] | and we can’t thank you enough for that. | 我们对你感激不尽 |
[14:04] | But you are in my hospital, | 但是你在我的医院里 |
[14:07] | and in my hospital, we teach. | 在我的医院里 我们注重教学 |
[14:11] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[14:12] | I’m saying let’s throw our egos aside, | 我在说 让我们忘掉自负 |
[14:16] | and let’s open up this historic surgery | 把这场历史性的手术 |
[14:19] | to every attending, every resident in the hospital. | 公开给医院里的每位主治医生和住院医生 |
[14:21] | And you’re already filming it, | 你已经同意把这场手术录下来了 |
[14:22] | so why not share it with the world? | 为何不与全世界都分享呢 |
[14:24] | Why not teach the world? | 为何不把这场手术教给全世界呢 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Our patient is Dr. David Hamilton, | 我们的患者是大卫·汉密尔顿医生 |
[14:41] | 62-year-old male | 62岁男性 |
[14:43] | diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease eight years ago. | 8年前确诊为帕金森 |
[14:45] | He’s currently on levodopa and carbidopa | 他目前在服用左旋多巴和卡比多巴 |
[14:48] | and is here for a pioneering cell therapy surgery. | 在我院进行开创性的细胞治疗手术 |
[14:59] | I haven’t been to a bar since I got Luna. | 自从我抚养卢娜之后 我就没去过酒吧了 |
[15:03] | I mean, I-I-I love her so much, but — | 我非常爱她 但是 |
[15:06] | She’s boring. | 她很无聊 |
[15:07] | She only likes two songs, | 她只喜欢两首歌 |
[15:08] | and she doesn’t want to read any other book | 而且除了《我的肚脐在哪里》这本书以外 |
[15:10] | except “Where’s My Belly Button?” | 她不喜欢其他任何书 |
[15:12] | And then — And then the diapers and sleep regression. | 还有换尿布和睡眠倒退 |
[15:15] | The rage I have for sleep regression… | 我对睡眠倒退的愤怒 |
[15:18] | Just wait till she starts walking | 等到她开始走路的时候 |
[15:19] | and you wake up to her playing pots and pans at 3:00 a.M. | 你还会在凌晨三点醒来发现她在玩过家家 |
[15:22] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[15:24] | – Let’s make a deal. – Okay. | -我们做个约定 -好啊 |
[15:26] | No more saying “I love my children, but…” | 不再说 “我爱我的孩子 但是…” |
[15:28] | We can love our kids | 我们可以爱自己的孩子 |
[15:29] | and still need a five-minute break | 但仍然需要休息五分钟 |
[15:31] | – and a drink. – Yes! | -并喝杯酒 -没错 |
[15:32] | Love this deal. | 我很喜欢这个约定 |
[15:34] | Almost as much as I love the ratio of this vodka to OJ. | 就像我喜欢这杯酒里的伏特加和橙汁的比例一样 |
[15:36] | I just — I couldn’t go home to Allison and Leo this morning. | 我今天早上没办法回家去见艾莉森和利奥 |
[15:39] | I couldn’t walk in the door and hug them | 我没办法走进门 拥抱他们 |
[15:41] | and tell them everything is okay another time. | 再次告诉他们一切都会没事的 |
[15:44] | I just — I’m… | 我… |
[15:46] | I’m exhausted from it. | 我已经筋疲力尽了 |
[15:48] | I am exhausted from lying, | 我不想再撒谎了 |
[15:51] | I mean, but they’re children, | 但他们还是孩子 |
[15:52] | and we have to lie to children | 我们必须要对孩子们撒谎 |
[15:54] | because they can’t know | 因为他们不能知道 |
[15:56] | all of the horrible thoughts that are going on inside our heads. | 我们脑子里所有邪恶的想法 |
[16:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:01] | No. | 不太好 |
[16:02] | I’m — I’m gonna get another drink, | 我去再拿一杯酒 |
[16:04] | and I’m gonna play darts, | 我要玩飞镖 |
[16:06] | ’cause throwing sharp objects at something | 因为扔尖锐的东西 |
[16:08] | sounds really good. | 听起来很爽 |
[16:12] | Too much pressure. | 压力太大了 |
[16:14] | 10 more seconds. | 再坚持十秒 |
[16:15] | It hurts because you’ve been in a bed for almost two weeks. | 你会感到痛是因为你在床上躺了快两周 |
[16:17] | It hurts because I was in a car that somersaulted down a ravine. | 我感到痛是因为我在一辆跌下峡谷的车里 |
[16:23] | Hypothetical — you’re with someone, | 假设你和一个人处在一段关系里 |
[16:24] | and they know you completely, | 他们完全了解你 |
[16:26] | despite everything and everyone you’ve done. | 而且他们知道你做过的一切 |
[16:29] | And it’s great until suddenly, | 本来一切都很好 但突然 |
[16:31] | they don’t even want to be in the same room as you. | 他们甚至不想和你共处一室 |
[16:32] | I really don’t want to talk about Teddy. | 我真的不想谈论泰迪 |
[16:34] | No, neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[16:34] | Wait, I thought you and Amelia were done. | 等等 我以为你和艾米莉娅分手了 |
[16:39] | We are. | 是啊 |
[16:40] | Okay, I’m confused. | 好吧 我搞不懂了 |
[16:41] | Trust me, so am I. | 相信我 我也搞不懂 |
[16:44] | Dr. Bowman to Cardiology. | 鲍曼医生请到心脏科 |
[16:46] | Dr. Bowman to Cardiology. | 鲍曼医生请到心脏科 |
[16:51] | Heads up, when you get your organ, head out the back. | 注意了 拿到器官之后 从后门走 |
[16:53] | Grieving family just arrived — | 悲恸的家人们到了 |
[16:55] | nothing worse than having to walk that gauntlet. | 没什么比经受如此考验更糟糕的了 |
[16:57] | Got it. Thank you. | 明白 谢谢 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna take a quick walk. | 我出去走一走 |
[17:03] | Let me know when we’re up, okay? | 到我们了叫我 |
[17:05] | Sure. Okay. | 没问题 |
[17:11] | Okay, Helm, how do we get the cells | 赫尔姆 我们该如何提取 |
[17:13] | that we inject into the patient’s brain? | 注射到患者大脑的细胞 |
[17:17] | From his skin? | 他的皮肤吗 |
[17:18] | That is vaguely not wrong. | 大致没错 |
[17:19] | We take stem cells from a skin biopsy, | 我们从他的皮肤活检切片中提取干细胞 |
[17:22] | and then we reprogram them through a complex process, | 然后经过一系列复杂流程重新编码细胞 |
[17:25] | and then differentiate them into dopamine-producing cells. | 接着将其分化成多巴胺生成细胞 |
[17:27] | And by injecting them into the forebrain, | 我们将多巴胺生成细胞注射进患者前脑 |
[17:29] | we are hoping to improve the dopamine levels | 希望能够提高帕金森患者 |
[17:32] | that decreases in patients with Parkinson’s. | 大脑生成多巴胺的水平 |
[17:34] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[17:35] | C’mon, there’s no such thing as a stupid question. | 有问题就问 世界上不存在愚蠢的问题 |
[17:36] | Just a stupid resident who asks it. | 只有问问题的愚蠢住院医生 |
[17:41] | Dr. Bartley is the one who perfected the injection technique. | 巴特利医生是完善了注射技术的人 |
[17:47] | Would you like to say a few words, Dr. Bartley? | 你想要说两句吗 巴特利医生 |
[17:57] | In order to maximize surface area-volume ratio | 为了最大化体表体积比 |
[18:01] | and avoid cell death from lack of access to nutrients, | 避免细胞因缺乏养分而死亡 |
[18:05] | we created an injector | 我们发明了一台注射器 |
[18:07] | that could evenly distribute the cells along a cylindrical track, | 它能将细胞均匀地分布在圆柱形轨道上 |
[18:11] | which gives about a 30% improvement | 这将细胞的生存率 |
[18:14] | in survival of the cells. | 提高了近30% |
[18:17] | Yeah, that’s all. | 没了 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | I chose research for a reason. | 我选择做研究是有原因的 |
[18:25] | Mice are more forgiving than students. And cuter. | 小白鼠比学生更宽容 也更可爱 |
[18:27] | – You were charming. – Well, and you’re a horrible liar. | -你很有魅力 -你说谎说得太差劲了 |
[18:29] | Thank you, Dr. Bartley. That was very informative. | 谢谢 巴特利医生 非常有用的解说 |
[18:32] | Now, please take your seats, and we can get started. | 所有人请坐 我们可以开始了 |
[18:34] | Are we sure all these people even work here? | 这些人真的都在这工作吗 |
[18:38] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:39] | Um, hey, excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[18:41] | – Excuse me. – Oh, my gosh. | -借过 -天哪 |
[18:43] | – Excuse me. – Hi, hi. Excuse us. | -借过 -借过 |
[18:44] | – I’m with them. – Excuse me. Excu– | -我和她们一起的 -借过 借 |
[18:47] | Oh. Okay, uh, we’ve set up a video feed | 行吧 我们在西大厅设了转播 |
[18:49] | in the west lobby for overflow. | 以免这里人流过多 |
[18:53] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在请求你们过去 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | – Thanks. – Appreciate it. | -谢了 -感谢 |
[18:58] | – Nice. Good. – Hey. Come on, come on. | -挺好 -快点 |
[18:59] | Oh, excuse me. | 借过 |
[19:01] | Whoa, I– is that a robotic micro-injector? | 那是机械微量注射器吗 |
[19:04] | Hmm. Looks like a Da Vinci married C-3PO. | 看着像达芬奇和西三皮欧[星际大战机器]的结合 |
[19:08] | You think? | 是吗 |
[19:09] | It looks a little more like Johnny 5 to me. | 我觉得更像霹雳五号[电影里的机器人] |
[19:11] | G-Genius. | 确实 |
[19:12] | Yeah, the — the little circle things | 对 小小的圆圈 |
[19:14] | – could be the eyes. – Could be the eyes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -是眼睛 -是眼睛 对对对 |
[19:17] | You like robots, Dr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯医生 你喜欢机器人吗 |
[19:18] | I like Wall-E. | 我喜欢瓦力 |
[19:23] | Uh, you know who also has robots, huh? | 你知道还有谁有机器人吗 |
[19:26] | NASA. | 宇航局 |
[19:43] | My name’s Dr. Nick Marsh. | 我是尼克·马什医生 |
[19:46] | I’m here to recover your son’s liver | 我是来取你们儿子的肝脏 |
[19:47] | for a transplant patient. | 给移植患者使用 |
[19:54] | I just wanted to come over and tell you | 我只是想来告诉你们 |
[19:56] | how sorry I am for your loss. | 我为你们的失去深感遗憾 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[20:03] | His name is James. | 他叫詹姆斯 |
[20:04] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:08] | I know this might sound strange, | 我知道这听上去可能很奇怪 |
[20:09] | but is — is there anything you’d like to share about James? | 但是 你们愿意分享关于詹姆斯的事吗 |
[20:16] | He was always singing. | 他总是在唱歌 |
[20:19] | His first words were sung, | 他的第一句是唱出来的 |
[20:22] | not spoken. | 而不是说出来的 |
[20:24] | And the voice was so… | 他的声音… |
[20:28] | …powerful. | 充满了力量 |
[20:32] | You could hear him two streets over. | 甚至在两条街外都听得到 |
[20:36] | I, uh — I-I always thought | 我总是以为 |
[20:37] | he’d be a rock star, | 他会成为摇滚歌星 |
[20:38] | but he liked opera, | 但是他喜欢歌剧 |
[20:40] | and whenever my friends were over, | 我朋友来玩的时候 |
[20:42] | he would sing it so loud | 他也总是大声歌唱 |
[20:43] | and I’d get so embarrassed, and I’d tell him to shut up. | 我总是觉得难为情 我让他闭嘴 |
[20:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[20:54] | And then when he auditioned for the San Francisco Conservatory, | 在他参加旧金山音乐学院的面试时 |
[20:58] | uh, he asked me to drive down with him | 他让我开车接他 |
[21:00] | so he could practice his aria, | 这样他就能练习咏叹调 |
[21:02] | the “Una furtiva lagrima.” | 《偷洒一滴泪》 |
[21:05] | He was so good. | 他真的特别棒 |
[21:08] | And I was so proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[21:10] | Yeah. Thank you for sharing that. | 好吧 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[21:12] | I really appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[21:16] | – Dr. Marsh. – Yeah. | -马什医生 -嗯 |
[21:18] | They’re ready for you. | 他们在等你 |
[21:19] | Okay. I’ll be right in. | 行 我就进去 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | I’ll be thinking about James when I operate today. | 今天做手术时我会一直想着詹姆斯 |
[21:42] | Okay, the — the aliens attacked and — | 好吧 外星人第三次进攻 |
[21:44] | and blew up your universe | 并炸毁你的宇宙 |
[21:45] | and left you nothing for the third time? | 什么都没给你留下吗 |
[21:50] | Y-You don’t get bored? | 你不觉得无聊吗 |
[21:51] | You’re stuck in this endless loop | 困在这样无限的循环中 |
[21:53] | without ever achieving anything? | 一事无成 |
[21:55] | In the time I’ve sat here, | 我坐在这里这段时间 |
[21:56] | you were killed by aliens who you left behind. | 你被你放过的外星人杀死了 |
[21:59] | You found a map to their home planet, | 你找到了一张去他们母星的地图 |
[22:02] | but exploded in a trap, | 但却在陷阱里爆炸了 |
[22:03] | and you didn’t even inspect the plans to build the — | 你甚至没仔细查看 |
[22:06] | the space thing with the solar shields, | 装有太阳能护盾宇宙飞船的建造图 |
[22:08] | which, quite frankly, is driving me mad. | 老实说 这快把我逼疯了 |
[22:10] | And I’m just not sure I get the point | 我不明白你玩这个 |
[22:12] | of playing something where you die over and over. | 反复去死的游戏有什么意义 |
[22:17] | Because you learn from it. | 因为你从中会有所收获 |
[22:19] | You use what you learn before each death. | 会使用每次死亡前学到的东西 |
[22:22] | No matter how many times you die or how many other people die, | 无论你死多少次 或死多少其他人 |
[22:27] | you always get a do-over. | 你总能重新开始 |
[22:35] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[22:37] | – Give me 20 more. – Wait, what? | -再来20组 -等等 什么 |
[22:39] | I’m kidding. We’re done. | 我开玩笑的 做完了 |
[22:41] | Alright, let’s get you up, slowly. | 好吧 现在慢慢坐起来 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:43] | You and Altman were friends first, right? | 你和阿尔特曼起初是朋友 对吗 |
[22:46] | – Yeah. – How long did it take to change? | -对 -你们的友谊多久后改变的 |
[22:48] | I don’t know, 20 years. | 不知道 差不多20年 |
[22:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:51] | Was it awkward when you, uh — | 你们会尴尬吗 当… |
[22:56] | What’s wrong, you dizzy? | 怎么了 你头晕吗 |
[22:57] | A shooting pain right — | 眼球后部… |
[22:59] | right behind the eye. | 一阵剧痛 |
[22:59] | Alright, let’s lay you back down. | 好吧 躺下来 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:02] | Oh, it feels better when I lay flat. | 躺平后感觉好多了 |
[23:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:05] | Significant swelling around the incision. | 切口附近明显肿胀 |
[23:06] | – Oh, damn it. – Alright, alright, we’re going to CT right now. | -该死 -行 好吧 我们马上去做CT |
[23:15] | I-It’s something she — she does. | 她就喜欢这样 |
[23:17] | Supposedly, superhero pose — | 据说是超级英雄的姿势 |
[23:19] | Lowers cortisol, increases testosterone. | 降低皮质醇 增加睾酮 |
[23:21] | Less stress, more confidence. | 降低压力 增强自信 |
[23:23] | I read the study. | 我读过那篇文章 |
[23:24] | Right. Good for you. | 好吧 你真厉害 |
[23:25] | Personally, a long shower does it for me. | 对我而言 美美洗个澡就很有效 |
[23:29] | Oh, and here comes the guest of honor. | 我们的贵宾来了 |
[23:33] | David, how are you feeling? | 大卫 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:35] | Like a bit player in a drama suddenly. | 突然觉得有点像剧中的演员 |
[23:38] | Well, you can just relax. | 你可以放松些 |
[23:39] | You got the finest neurosurgeon in the country right here, | 这里有全国最好的神经外科医生 |
[23:42] | and I’ve got Shepherd helping out. | 我还有谢博德帮忙 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna go scrub. | 我要去刷手了 |
[23:45] | Try not to drive the patient away till I’m back. | 在我回来前 尽量别把患者赶走 |
[23:47] | We have issues. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:47] | He won’t get far. | 他跑不了多远 |
[23:52] | First we position the patient | 首先 我们让患者躺好 |
[23:54] | and secure his head in the base frame. | 并把他的头固定在该基座中 |
[24:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:13] | Ready for cold perfusion. | 准备做冷灌注 |
[24:15] | So, we always start dissecting the organ | 我们通常在正常的血液循环下 |
[24:17] | under normal circulation, | 开始解剖器官 |
[24:18] | and then we inspect the organ | 然后我们观察器官状态 |
[24:19] | before the cardiac team comes in | 随后心脏小组会进来 |
[24:21] | and takes the heart and lungs. | 取出心和肺 |
[24:34] | Pink, plump, and perfect size. | 粉色 丰盈 大小完美 |
[24:36] | Ready to go. | 准备开始 |
[24:46] | We then perform a CT scan, | 然后 我们进行CT扫描 |
[24:48] | and the robot uses the images to give us | 机器人会利用这些图像为我们提供 |
[24:50] | an interactive 3-D roadmap of the brain. | 大脑的交互式3D路线图 |
[25:10] | We apply a local anesthetic and make an incision | 我们采用局麻 做个切口 |
[25:12] | and prepare to drill the burr holes. | 并准备颅骨钻孔 |
[25:14] | I like to think of it | 我喜欢把这想象成 |
[25:15] | as creating 2/3 of a bowling ball. | 制造三分之二个保龄球 |
[25:18] | That is not at all what it’s like. | 根本不是这样 |
[25:26] | Finished removing the heart and lung. | 已摘除心脏和肺 |
[25:28] | Liver’s all yours. | 肝脏是你的了 |
[25:29] | Dr. Shepherd will direct the robotic arm | 谢博德医生将指挥机械臂 |
[25:32] | to bring the metal cannula into place… | 在距离我们的目标4毫米处 |
[25:35] | 4 millimeters shy of our target, | 放置好金属套管 |
[25:38] | while I will adjust the coordinates. | 与此同时 我会调整坐标 |
[25:53] | Dr. Bartley will remove the cells from the cooler | 巴特利医生会从冷藏箱中取出细胞 |
[25:56] | and place them under a microscope | 放在显微镜下计数 |
[25:57] | while we wait to confirm viability. | 与此同时 我们等待确认细胞存活率 |
[26:00] | Which is torture. | 过程非常煎熬 |
[26:14] | IVC dissection complete. | 下腔静脉已切除 |
[26:16] | Portal vein and GDA are divided. | 门静脉和胃十二指肠动脉已分离 |
[26:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:25] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[26:27] | We gently lift. | 慢慢抬起来 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:32] | – Thank you, James. – Good. | -谢谢你 詹姆斯 -很好 |
[26:40] | Cell viability confirmed. | 细胞活性已确认 |
[26:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:59] | We’re gonna load the syringe into the micro injector. | 我们要把注射器装到微量注射器上 |
[27:02] | How are we doing, David? | 现在感觉如何 大卫 |
[27:03] | Can you hear my voice? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[27:10] | They’re paging Dr. Shepherd | 二号手术室呼叫谢博德医生 |
[27:12] | to O.R. 2 immediately. | 让她马上过去 |
[27:13] | Patient with a CSF leak. | 患者脑脊液漏出 |
[27:14] | Please. Someone with training wheels can handle that. | 拜托 小学生都能搞定的事情 |
[27:17] | It’s not like Shepherd’s sitting around doing Sudoku. | 谢博德现在又不是坐着在玩数独 |
[27:19] | The patient is Dr. Hunt. | 患者是亨特医生 |
[27:34] | Shepherd, syringes are locked and loaded. | 谢博德 注射器已经准备好了 |
[27:36] | Owen is my patient. | 欧文是我的患者 |
[27:37] | He could be suffering a complication | 之前我给他做的那场手术 |
[27:38] | from a procedure that I’ve already done on him. | 可能导致他有并发症 |
[27:40] | Are you seriously considering leaving this room? | 你真的在考虑离开这间手术室吗 |
[27:44] | Tom knows the procedure as well as I do. | 汤姆和我一样了解手术步骤 |
[27:45] | – Amelia. – Fact. | -艾米莉娅 -说得没错 |
[27:48] | Meredith, it’s Owen. | 梅瑞狄斯 那是欧文啊 |
[27:49] | No. It cannot be you. | 不行 你不能去 |
[27:51] | If you were to walk out of here right now, | 如果你现在走出去 |
[27:53] | we will lose the FDA approval, | 我们就会失去品及药物管理局的批准 |
[27:54] | the funding will stop, | 资金会撤回 |
[27:56] | and this whole thing would’ve been for nothing. | 这一切都功亏一篑了 |
[27:59] | What? Y-You want me to miss this epic surgery? | 什么 你要我错过这场史诗级手术 |
[28:02] | The genius who provided you with the 3D hydrogel brains? | 我可是给你提供3D打印水凝胶大脑的天才 |
[28:04] | The needle is locked on target and motorized injector is ready. | 针头已经对准目标 电动注射器准备好了 |
[28:09] | Would it help if I said please? | 我说拜托可以吗 |
[28:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | But you owe me way more than one. | 你这次欠我的可不止一点点 |
[28:14] | I want to be paged the second you finish. | 我要你一结束就呼叫我 |
[28:16] | I want to be credited the second you publish on this. | 我要你发表这篇论文时对我致谢 |
[28:22] | Proceed, Dr. Bartley. | 继续吧 巴特利医生 |
[28:23] | Locking the differential on the injector. | 锁定分化细胞到注射器 |
[28:27] | We’re set for two microliters per minute. | 设定为一分钟两微升 |
[28:32] | Injecting the cells. | 正在注射细胞 |
[28:37] | How’s Owen doing? | 欧文情况怎么样 |
[28:38] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:40] | Okay. Yeah, we don’t have to…talk about it. | 好吧 行 我们没必要聊这个 |
[28:44] | I think I’m done. | 我觉得我够了 |
[28:45] | Yeah, probably for the best. | 这样也好 |
[28:46] | You don’t want to…kill anybody. | 你也不想…真杀死谁 |
[28:50] | Done with my marriage. | 我是受够了我的婚姻 |
[28:56] | You and Owen went through a terrifying experience — | 你和欧文经历了一场惊险的意外事故 |
[29:00] | the — the accident and then Farouk’s heart transplant. | 还有法鲁克的心脏移植 |
[29:03] | – I think if… – No, that’s not it. | -我觉得如果… -不 不是因为这个 |
[29:05] | It’s… | 其实是… |
[29:06] | Owen’s done something that I can’t even begin to — | 欧文所做的事情我都没法… |
[29:11] | I mean, it’s not like he killed people. | 他虽然没有杀人犯法 |
[29:14] | But let’s just pretend it’s that bad. | 我们就暂且假设他做的事有这么恶劣 |
[29:18] | And I am tired, and I am angry, | 我很累 也很愤怒 |
[29:22] | and I don’t know how long I can keep this thing inside. | 我也不知道我能把这件事藏多久 |
[29:28] | I slept with Link. | 我和林睡了 |
[29:30] | And I-I may love him, | 而且我可能爱上他了 |
[29:32] | because when you have sex with your best friend | 因为和挚友做爱 |
[29:35] | and the intimacy and generosity | 那种亲密接触 那种体贴周到 |
[29:39] | and orgasms are…earth shattering, | 还有高潮都…惊天动地 |
[29:43] | it is very, very hard to go back. | 很难再回归过去的状态了 |
[29:47] | But he — he doesn’t love me | 但他 他不爱我 |
[29:48] | because he’s too busy loving someone | 因为他执着于爱一个 |
[29:50] | who doesn’t love him back. | 不爱他的人 |
[29:52] | Maybe this is what happens when I don’t go to a bar | 可能这是因为我太久 |
[29:54] | for a really long time. | 没来酒吧了 |
[30:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:09] | Okay, Owen, Teddy is on her way. | 欧文 泰迪在来的路上了 |
[30:13] | You called her? | 你打给她了 |
[30:13] | Typically, I inform a patient’s family | 通常来说 我做紧急手术之前 |
[30:15] | of an emergent surgery. | 都会通知患者家属 |
[30:16] | – I’m a softie like that. – Thanks. | -我就是这么体贴的人 -真谢谢你了 |
[30:17] | Okay. Hopefully, we’re looking at a simple dural patch | 希望我们只需要做一个简单的硬脑膜补片 |
[30:20] | to repair the CSF leak, won’t take long. | 来修复脑脊液渗漏 不会太久 |
[30:22] | And look, I know I might not be | 听着 我知道我可能不是 |
[30:24] | your first choice of neurosurgeons, | 你首选的神经外科医生 |
[30:25] | maybe not even your, uh, 10th. | 可能甚至排不到前十 |
[30:27] | It’s fine. | 我没所谓 |
[30:28] | Hunt, don’t make me cry before I open you up. | 亨特 别逼我在切开你前哭出来 |
[30:30] | I sob with my whole body. | 我抽泣的时候全身都跟着动 |
[30:31] | All of your cerebrospinal fluid would be gone | 你所有脑脊液流光了 |
[30:33] | – before I get myself…. – Tom. | -我可能都… -汤姆 |
[30:35] | Alright, see you on the other side. | 待会里面见 |
[30:41] | You’re extremely talented, Wright. | 你真是才华横溢 赖特 |
[30:45] | Alright, but it’s creepy, huh? | 但这有点吓人 对吧 |
[30:47] | Look, look, it’s a drawing of masked beings | 你看 这画的是戴着面具的人 |
[30:49] | letting a giant robot drill metal tubes into a man’s head, | 让巨型机器人把金属管钻进一个人脑子里 |
[30:52] | injecting him with an unknown substance. | 往里面注射未知物质 |
[30:54] | Well, Meredith’s groundbreaking surgery | 梅瑞狄斯这场史无前例的手术 |
[30:56] | looks like the next installment of the “Alien” franchise. | 看起来像是下一部《异形》电影 |
[31:00] | You like “Alien,” too? | 你也喜欢《异形》吗 |
[31:01] | Well, get out if you don’t. | 必须的啊 |
[31:03] | It’s a sci-fi classic | 那可是科幻片中的经典 |
[31:05] | and one of the best horror movies ever made. | 还是最好看的惊悚片之一 |
[31:08] | Thank you. They truly perfected the jump scare. | 确实 突发惊吓这一手法被他们用得炉火纯青 |
[31:10] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[31:13] | Five years ago, this surgery would’ve | 五年前 这种手术还是天方夜谭 |
[31:14] | seemed like science fiction. | 就像科幻小说一样 |
[31:17] | Makes you think about what’s next. | 让你不禁思索接下来会出现什么 |
[31:18] | Space. Right, Chief? | 太空啊 是吧 主任 |
[31:22] | Who’s going to space? | 谁要去太空 |
[31:22] | No one. | 没人 |
[31:32] | Hit it. | 开始吧 |
[31:36] | Patient’s name? | 患者姓名 |
[31:37] | Arthur Kyat, 21. | 亚瑟·基雅特 21岁 |
[31:39] | End-stage liver disease, | 肝病晚期 |
[31:40] | secondary to Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. | 原发性硬化性胆管炎的继发症 |
[31:42] | Patient’s getting orthotopic liver transplant today. | 今天将要进行正位肝脏移植 |
[31:45] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:46] | Donor’s name? | 捐献者姓名 |
[31:48] | Donor’s name? | 捐献者姓名 |
[31:51] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[31:52] | His name is James. | 他叫詹姆斯 |
[31:54] | You know, I’ve stood next to a hundred different doctors | 我曾经与上百个 |
[31:56] | waiting in line to retrieve organs, | 等着回收器官的医生共事过 |
[31:59] | and that’s what it is to a lot of them — | 对他们来说这就是个 |
[32:01] | an organ that will help save their patient, | 能救他们的患者的器官 仅此而已 |
[32:03] | but it’s not just an organ, is it? | 但这不仅是个器官 |
[32:06] | It was somebody’s life, | 它曾经是鲜活的生命 |
[32:08] | somebody’s brother, somebody’s child. | 别人的兄弟姐妹 别人的孩子 |
[32:10] | It’s the greatest gift a human being | 它是一个人能给予别人的 |
[32:12] | can give to another human being. | 最好的礼物 |
[32:13] | And if you want to be a great transplant surgeon, | 如果你想当好一个器官移植外科医生 |
[32:15] | can’t forget that. | 就要时刻铭记这一点 |
[32:16] | You cannot forget the person who gave the gifts. | 你不能忘记赠送这份礼物的人 |
[32:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:21] | We’re ready. Scalpel, please. | 准备好了 手术刀 |
[32:29] | Setting the robot for trajectory number three. | 把机器人设定在三号轨道 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:49] | – You okay? – Yeah, I just — I need a minute. | -你没问题吧 -我需要点时间 |
[32:58] | Have you heard anything about Owen yet? | 欧文有什么消息了吗 |
[32:59] | No. | 没有 |
[33:01] | You could check on this later. | 这个你等会再问也不迟 |
[33:02] | ‘Cause while someone you care about is in another room | 因为你关心的人此时 |
[33:04] | getting surgery right now, | 正在别的房间动手术 |
[33:05] | someone I care about has his brain open in this room. | 而我关心的人正在这个手术室脑洞大开着 |
[33:21] | Ready for the third injection for this side of the brain. | 准备在大脑这一侧进行第三次注射 |
[33:24] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[33:39] | Dr. Kassulke to the ER. | 卡索科医生请到急诊室 |
[33:41] | Dr. Kurt Kassulke to the ER. | 库尔特·卡索科医生请到急诊室 |
[33:53] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[33:57] | People do crazy things when they’re triggered, | 当人们受到刺激时 或者心理状况处于危机时 |
[33:59] | or in a mental-health crisis, | 会做出疯狂的事情 |
[34:03] | and… | 还有 |
[34:06] | When my phone rang today and it was Tom… | 今天我的电话响了 是汤姆打来的 |
[34:11] | …I remembered that I made decisions when I was triggered. | 我记得我受刺激时做出的决定 |
[34:17] | And those decisions didn’t take you | 而那些决定并没有把你 |
[34:20] | or our family into consideration. | 和我们的家庭考虑其中 |
[34:24] | I remembered how much you’d forgiven me for. | 我知道你原谅了我很多事 |
[34:30] | But… | 但是 |
[34:33] | I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:36] | I don’t know if I can forgive you for this, Owen. | 我不知道这次我能否原谅你 欧文 |
[34:39] | But I know that we have to — | 但我知道我们必须 |
[34:42] | we have to talk. We have to try. | 我们必须好好聊聊 我们得试一试 |
[34:46] | I’m not triggered, and I’m not in a mental-health crisis. | 我没受刺激 我的心理也很健康 |
[34:51] | I stand by what I did and how I did it. | 我对我干的事以及方式方法问心无愧 |
[34:57] | But I love you, Teddy. | 但我爱你 泰迪 |
[35:05] | I love you, and I’m glad you want to talk. | 我爱你 我很欣慰你想要聊聊 |
[35:15] | So, assuming normal recovery, | 要是恢复得正常的话 |
[35:16] | he should be walking around in a few weeks. | 几周后他就能下地了 |
[35:18] | And then at a Wolves game with me in a month or so. | 大约一个月之后就能和我去看森林狼比赛了 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:34] | I don’t know how to thank them. | 不知道该怎么感谢他们 |
[35:39] | How do I thank the people who lost their son today? | 我该怎样感谢在今天刚失去了儿子的那家人 |
[36:02] | All day long, I’ve been racking my brain | 今天一整天我都在冥思苦想 |
[36:06] | trying to figure out who in their right mind | 想要想明白 一个心智正常的人 |
[36:09] | would have left that surgery the way you were prepared to. | 怎么会说离开就离开准备已久的手术 |
[36:14] | And then it dawned on me — | 后来 我渐渐明白了 |
[36:18] | you are someone who loves her people so hard and so much | 你就是对周围的人爱得极其深沉的那种人 |
[36:22] | that the second they’re in trouble, | 以至于当他们陷入麻烦时 |
[36:24] | everything else just…falls away. | 对你来说其他所有事都…无足轻重 |
[36:31] | Guilty…as charged. | 好吧 我认了 |
[36:35] | I’ve never met anyone like that. | 我从没见过这样的人 |
[36:37] | It’s… | 这很… |
[36:40] | Infuriating? | 令人发指 |
[36:43] | I was gonna say inspiring. | 我想说振奋人心 |
[36:45] | But yours works, too. | 但你的说法也对 |
[36:51] | I can’t believe we did it. | 我不敢想象我们做到了 |
[36:55] | Believe it. | 相信吧 |
[37:07] | – Oh, my God, Link! – Oh, crap! | -我的天呐 林 -该死 |
[37:08] | You scared the hell out of me! | 你吓死我了 |
[37:09] | What are you doing in here? | 你在里面干什么 |
[37:12] | Sorry, your water pressure’s so much better, | 不好意思 你这里的水压太棒了 |
[37:15] | and I thought you were out, so I decided to take a shower. | 我以为你出去了 所以我就决定洗个澡 |
[37:20] | Yeah, I can… | 是的 我能 |
[37:23] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[37:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:51] | How are we gonna do this? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[37:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:57] | You want me to move out? | 你想让我搬出去吗 |
[37:58] | No! | 不想 |
[38:04] | Maybe. | 也许想 |
[38:11] | Some people don’t like open-world role-playing games | 有些人不喜欢开放世界角色扮演游戏 |
[38:14] | because there’s too many choices, | 因为游戏里有太多选择 |
[38:16] | but the beauty of the game design | 但这款游戏设计的优势 |
[38:18] | is that…you get to create your own character. | 是…你可以创造你自己的人物 |
[38:23] | You get to be whoever you want to be. | 你可以成为任何你想成为的人 |
[38:26] | You level up, um, abilities to be anyone you want to be, | 你升级技能成为想要成为的任何人物 |
[38:30] | and if you fail, you get to try again | 如果你失败了 就以一种 |
[38:33] | in a completely different way. | 完全不同的方式重头再来 |
[38:35] | Y-You can go somewhere else | 你可以去其它地方 |
[38:38] | or take a different path. | 或者选一条不同的路 |
[38:41] | Possibilities are endless. | 可能性是无限的 |
[38:42] | That beauty’s in medicine, too. | 医学也有同样的优势 |
[38:45] | No, well, th– think about it. | 听我说 想想看 |
[38:47] | When you have foundational knowledge | 当你有基础知识 |
[38:49] | and skill set, | 和技能组合 |
[38:51] | the possibilities are endless. | 可能性是无限的 |
[38:53] | You can choose your specialty or a form of research, | 你可以选择你的特长或做某种研究 |
[38:57] | whether you want to teach — | 或者决定教书 |
[38:58] | multiple paths exist to save lives. | 挽救生命有很多途径 |
[39:02] | Schmitt, you belong on one of them. | 施密特 你是他们中的一员 |
[39:06] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[39:08] | You and I can find our way together — | 你和我可以一起找到我们的方式 |
[39:11] | a new way. | 一种全新的方式 |
[39:16] | I appreciate you coming here, Dr. Webber, | 我感谢你的来访 韦伯医生 |
[39:19] | trying to salvage my career, rescue me. | 试图挽救我的职业生涯 挽救我 |
[39:23] | But you’re too late. | 但已经为时过晚 |
[39:26] | I’ve already bled out. | 我已经失血过多了 |
[39:29] | There’s nothing left to save. | 没什么可挽救的 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna, um, lay down. | 我准备躺下了 |
[39:36] | You can play if you want. | 如果你想玩游戏可以玩 |
[39:39] | When people hear our names, | 当人们听到我们的名字时 |
[39:42] | what will they remember? | 他们会想起什么 |
[39:48] | What did we leave behind? | 我们留下了什么 |
[39:57] | So? | 所以呢 |
[39:59] | When does it start? | 什么时候开始 |
[40:01] | Uh, when does what start? | 什么什么时候开始 |
[40:02] | The flight surgeon training. | 航空军医训练 |
[40:04] | You got to get board certified | 你得先取得航空航天医学 |
[40:05] | in aerospace medicine first, right? | 医委会的认证 对吗 |
[40:08] | Please tell me you said yes to your friend. | 请告诉我你同意了你朋友的邀请 |
[40:10] | Of course I did not. | 我当然没有 |
[40:13] | Oh, Chief Bailey, he called you! | 贝利主任 他打给你的 |
[40:15] | You can’t say no. | 你不能拒绝 |
[40:16] | What if… | 如果… |
[40:17] | W-What if — hear me out. | 如果 听我说完 |
[40:21] | What if you’re the Chosen One, | 如果你是天选之子 |
[40:23] | the only one in the galaxy | 星系中唯一一位 |
[40:24] | who can take the job and restore it to order? | 可以胜任这项工作并使之恢复秩序的人呢 |
[40:26] | I prefer to think of myself as Rey. | 我更倾向于把自己当作雷伊 |
[40:29] | And Rey is the Chosen One, | 雷伊是卢克倒下之后的 |
[40:32] | after Luke’s fall. | 天选之子 |
[40:34] | Disagree. | 不同意 |
[40:34] | Okay, that was — | 好吧 那是 |
[40:36] | hey, that was a faulty prophecy. | 那是个错误的预言 |
[40:39] | But, Chief, you said it yourself. | 但是主任 你自己说过 |
[40:42] | It’s a dream of yours to work for NASA. | 去美国宇航局工作是你的梦想 |
[40:45] | I’m not in a place | 我并不能 |
[40:47] | to be making decisions based on dreams. | 根据梦想做决定 |
[40:52] | You have no idea. | 你不懂 |
[40:55] | Only bright spot around here lately has been you. | 这附近近来唯一让人欣喜的就是你 |
[41:04] | I’m…sor– | 我…抱歉… |
[41:07] | I must’ve misread the situation. | 我一定是误会了 |
[41:11] | Good night, Doc– Chief Bailey. | 晚安 医生 贝利主任 |
[41:12] | Goodnight, Chief Bailey. | 晚安 贝利主任 |
[41:14] | Did we blaze trails? | 我们开拓创新了吗 |
[41:16] | Did we guide a new generation? | 我们引领了新一代吗 |
[41:18] | Did we bestow all the wisdom we could? | 我们传授了我们所有的智慧吗 |
[41:21] | Have we paved a legacy? | 我们留下了什么遗产吗 |
[41:29] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天 |
[41:30] | Hi! Surprise. | 嗨 给你个惊喜 |
[41:33] | Feel like I’m still dreaming here. | 现在我觉得我还在做梦 |
[41:35] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[41:37] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[41:37] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -那很好 |
[41:39] | I just thought I would come | 我只是觉得我可以过来 |
[41:40] | and give you the surgery update in person. | 亲自给你一个手术的更新信息 |
[41:42] | You pulled it off, didn’t you? | 你成功了 对吧 |
[41:45] | We did. | 是的 |
[41:45] | I never had a doubt in my mind. | 在我心里我从未怀疑过 |
[41:47] | There was just one small hiccup, though. | 虽然有一个小问题 |
[41:48] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么问题 |
[41:49] | That the only person I wanted to celebrate with | 我唯一想要一起庆祝的那个人 |
[41:52] | lives 1,500 miles away. | 生活在一千五百英里外 |
[41:54] | Oh, what a jerk. Seriously. | 真是个混蛋 我是认真的 |
[41:56] | Maybe instead of wanting to be known | 也许相比起被人记得 |
[41:57] | for what we’ve done… | 自己的成就… |
[41:58] | But wait. | 但是等等 |
[41:59] | Y-You were dreaming about me? | 你刚刚梦到我了吗 |
[42:00] | No! I — | 没有 我… |
[42:01] | You said you were. | 你说了你有 |
[42:02] | No, I knew I shouldn’t have told you that. | 不是 我知道我不应该告诉你了 |
[42:04] | – Come in. – Okay. | -请进 -好的 |
[42:08] | …let’s be known for who we are. | 不如让人们知晓我们的为人 |