时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Many visits to the doctor start | 看医生要做的第一件事 |
[00:09] | with taking your blood pressure. | 大多数都是量血压 |
[00:11] | What are you doing back there? | 你在那里干什么 |
[00:12] | It’s a vital indicator of your health. | 这是健康的重要指标 |
[00:15] | Oh, baby girl. | 小宝贝 |
[00:18] | I know all the tricks. | 我可知道所有招数 |
[00:19] | I’ve done this before. | 之前有经验了 |
[00:21] | But within the human body, | 但在人体系统内 |
[00:22] | there are many pressurized systems, | 有许多压力系统 |
[00:24] | and each has its own threshold and consequence for pressure. | 每一个都有对应的阈值和压力效应 |
[00:27] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[00:29] | Yeah, well, B-shift was late first. | B轮岗的人先迟到的 |
[00:33] | How are my favorite ladies? | 我最爱的姑娘们怎样 |
[00:34] | Oh, well, one of us slept through the night. | 我们其中一位一觉睡到天亮 |
[00:37] | And the other one was jolted out of bed | 另一位被医院排班噩梦 |
[00:39] | with a hospital scheduling nightmare. | 硬生生给拽起来了 |
[00:41] | Make the residents pick up the slack. | 让住院医师来收拾残局 |
[00:44] | Minnesota’s got a good program. | 明尼苏达州有不错的项目 |
[00:45] | Maybe you can poach one from there. | 也许你能从那挖角合适人员 |
[00:47] | Too soon? | 这玩笑太早了吗 |
[00:48] | Dr. Wright has apologized, twice, | 赖特医生道歉了 两次 |
[00:51] | and he hasn’t been on my service since. | 从那之后 就不跟着我了 |
[00:54] | Since when? | 什么时候 |
[00:54] | Since he planted one on you. | 自从他亲了你 |
[00:57] | The coffee’s fresh. | 刚泡的咖啡 |
[00:58] | Uh, don’t let Miss Pru con you out of her nap. | 可别被布鲁小姐骗了 让她错过午觉 |
[01:01] | Oh, you know what we should do? | 你知道我们该做什么吗 |
[01:02] | We should bring her lunch today. | 我们今天给她送午饭吧 |
[01:04] | I could wear my turnouts and my helmet | 我可以穿上制服和头盔 |
[01:06] | and my big, red fireman badge, | 再带上我那大大的红色消防员徽章 |
[01:08] | and I could strut around in front of Dr. Romeo a few times. | 然后在罗密欧医生面前晃悠几次 |
[01:13] | – Love you! – Too much pressure on the lungs | -爱你 -肺部压力太大 |
[01:15] | can cause them to collapse to 1/10 of their size. | 能导致肺部塌陷至原本十分之一的大小 |
[01:18] | Skulls can only take so much pressure | 头骨只能承担一定程度的压力 |
[01:19] | before the brain herniates into the spinal cord. | 超过了大脑就会压迫脊髓 |
[01:22] | My case notes, my bag, my coffee, my keys — | 我的笔记本 包包 咖啡 钥匙 |
[01:27] | No. No. Not my keys. | 不 不 没有钥匙 |
[01:29] | Have you seen my keys? | 你看到我钥匙了吗 |
[01:31] | They were just — just — | 它们就在… |
[01:36] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[01:37] | Okay, we’re ready. | 好 准备走啦 |
[01:39] | Exhausted, but we are ready. | 虽然很累 但我们准备好了 |
[01:41] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:45] | You found Ribbit. | 你找到拉比特了 |
[01:46] | Okay, this is Scout’s. | 好吧 这是斯考特的 |
[01:47] | We — We have to give him back. | 我们得还回去 |
[01:51] | Okay. Here. | 给你这个 |
[01:54] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[01:55] | I miss them, too. | 我也想他们 |
[01:57] | Enough pressure on the limbs can cut off blood flow | 四肢受到巨大压力会截断血流 |
[01:59] | and kill them. | 就会致死 |
[02:03] | The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. | 您所拨打的电话无人接听 |
[02:05] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[02:07] | Schmitt? It’s Dr. Webber again. | 施密特 又是我 韦伯医生 |
[02:10] | Call me back, please. | 请给我回电 |
[02:14] | Are you still calling that boy? | 你还在给那男孩打电话吗 |
[02:17] | Every morning, | 每天早上都打 |
[02:18] | and I will until he answers or comes back to work. | 我会一直打电话 直到他回复或回来上班 |
[02:23] | You think I should give up on him? | 你觉得我应该放弃他吗 |
[02:25] | I think not everyone belongs in an OR, baby. | 我觉得不是每个人都属于手术室 亲爱的 |
[02:32] | The amount of pressure may vary, | 压力大小或各不相同 |
[02:34] | but every system has a breaking point. | 但每个系统都有一个临界点 |
[02:39] | Ten more seconds. | 再坚持十秒 |
[02:40] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[02:42] | If I can do it, then you can do it. | 我能做到 你也可以 |
[02:43] | Yeah, you’re 14. You’re a rubber band. | 你才十四岁 你跟橡皮筋一样 |
[02:46] | Look, I couldn’t even bend at all after surgery. | 我做完手术后完全不能弯腰 |
[02:50] | But now look. | 现在你看 |
[02:51] | That’s why you can’t slack on physical therapy. | 这就是为什么复健不能偷懒 |
[02:53] | I’m not. I got two broken bones, okay? | 我没有 但我两块骨头骨折了 |
[02:56] | In the same leg. | 在一只脚 |
[02:57] | And a spine injury! | 脊柱也受伤了 |
[02:58] | He had open-heart surgery. | 他还做了开胸手术呢 |
[02:59] | Is this a competition? | 这要比赛吗 |
[03:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:02] | Always. | 肯定 |
[03:04] | Okay, it is complete. | 已经布置完了 |
[03:08] | Your dining room is now your gym. | 你的餐厅现在是健身房 |
[03:12] | Time for weight-bearing exercises | 该做承重练习了 |
[03:13] | so we can get you walking again. | 才能让你重新走路 |
[03:15] | Alright, I’ve got to pack the car. | 我得搬东西去车上 |
[03:18] | Up you go. 20 leg raises. | 拿着 20个抬脚 |
[03:20] | I did those an hour ago. | 我一小时前刚做完 |
[03:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:22] | 20 more. | 再做20个 |
[03:22] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:27] | Post-op assessments continue to show | 术后评估显示 |
[03:29] | no signs of cerebral edema or midline shift | 进行细胞注射后 未出现脑水肿 |
[03:31] | post cell injection, | 或中线偏移 |
[03:33] | and there is no regression in motor deficits. | 运动功能没出现退化 |
[03:36] | “Regression”? | 退化 |
[03:37] | My motor skills have improved, | 我的运动功能还提高了呢 |
[03:38] | but Dr. Grey can’t say that definitively, | 但格蕾医生不能明确这样说 |
[03:40] | because the medical journals don’t like that. | 因为医疗期刊不喜欢这种说法 |
[03:43] | But last night, it was unbelievable. | 但昨晚简直不可思议 |
[03:46] | My wife and I — | 我太太和我 |
[03:47] | Let’s — Let’s stop there. | 就在这里打住吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, get your mind out of the gutter, Dr. Bartley. | 你满脑子想的是什么 巴特利医生 |
[03:51] | We played chess. | 我们一起下象棋 |
[03:54] | And my hand didn’t shake. | 我的手不抖了 |
[03:57] | Thanks to Dr. Grey. | 感谢格蕾医生 |
[03:58] | Thanks to the whole team. | 感谢整个团队 |
[03:59] | Led by you. | 你领导的团队啊 |
[04:01] | Just accept the compliment. | 接受夸赞吧 |
[04:03] | And on behalf of the clinic’s leadership, | 我代表门诊的管理层 |
[04:05] | we hope you will also accept our offer | 希望您能接受我们的邀请 |
[04:06] | for you to join us here in a permanent position, | 能加入我们 在此长期任职 |
[04:10] | as director of the Grey Center and chief of general surgery. | 作为格蕾中心主任和外科主任 |
[04:15] | When can you start? | 你什么时候可以开工 |
[04:29] | – Nonfat latte. – Thank you. | -脱脂奶拿铁 -谢谢 |
[04:31] | I just got in. | 我刚到 |
[04:32] | My flight got delayed a couple times. | 我的航班延误了好几次 |
[04:35] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[04:36] | Did you see my e-mail about the preschool sites for Scout? | 你收到我发的斯考特学前学校的邮件吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah, uh, I still haven’t looked at it, but I will. | 我还没看 我会看的 |
[04:42] | Yeah, we should probably get him on some waiting lists. | 是啊 我们得给他登记上候补名单 |
[04:45] | There’s one school with a nature program. | 有一间学校有自然项目 |
[04:47] | They grow their own snacks. | 学校的零食是自己种的 |
[04:49] | There’s another one with a music program. | 还有一间有音乐项目 |
[04:50] | Yeah, well, I said I’d look at them. | 我说了会看 |
[04:52] | I know. I just want to get — | 我知道 我只是想 |
[04:53] | I have a patient waiting. | 我有一个病人在等 |
[04:55] | Dr. Bradford to Labor and Delivery. | 布拉德福医生 请到产房 |
[04:57] | Dr. Bradford to Labor and Delivery. | 布拉德福医生 请到产房 |
[05:00] | Well, it looks like it’s appendicitis. | 看起来像是阑尾炎 |
[05:01] | So tell the resident to take him up to CT. | 那就让住院医生带他去做核磁共振 |
[05:03] | Wait, do I have a resident? | 等等 我有住院医生吗 |
[05:05] | Here. I’m here. Sorry. | 这 我在这 抱歉 |
[05:06] | J– You’ve already apologized. | 你已经道歉过了 |
[05:08] | No need to keep raising the incident. | 不用总是提起那件事 |
[05:09] | No, I-I meant — I meant for being late. | 不是 我 我是说迟到的事 |
[05:11] | I’m on your service. | 我今天跟你 |
[05:13] | But if you need me to be somewhere else, | 不过如果你要我去其它地方 |
[05:14] | I will absolutely go. Um… | 我一定会去… |
[05:16] | Find another resident. | 再找一个住院医生 |
[05:18] | Get a chart. | 找一个病历 |
[05:19] | Help, help! I-I need help! | 帮帮忙 帮帮忙 我需要帮助 |
[05:22] | Are you doctors? | 你们是医生吗 |
[05:23] | Uh, yeah. Y– Are you hurt? | 对 你 你受伤了吗 |
[05:24] | Uh, not me. My boyfriend. | 不是我 我男朋友 |
[05:25] | He’s in the car with Gigi, and he needs help. | 他在车里 和吉吉在一起 他需要帮助 |
[05:27] | Hurry, please! | 麻烦快一点 |
[05:29] | I warned him something like this would happen. | 我警告过他 会发生这种事的 |
[05:31] | I knew letting Gigi live with us was a bad idea. | 我就知道让吉吉和我们住在一起是馊主意 |
[05:33] | Oh, is Gigi hurt, too? Is she a family member? | 吉吉也受伤了吗 她是家庭成员吗 |
[05:36] | Ivan treats her like one. | 埃文待她如家人 |
[05:37] | Honey, I brought doctors. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 医生来了 会没事的 |
[05:42] | Is that a boa constrictor?! | 这是蟒蛇吗 |
[05:44] | Burmese python. | 缅甸蟒蛇 |
[05:45] | Gigi. | 吉吉 |
[05:46] | Give us one minute. | 给我们点时间 |
[05:51] | Everything’s gonna be okay, okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[05:52] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:53] | Just breathe, okay? It’s gonna be fine. | 呼吸 好吗 没事的 |
[06:06] | You had to know an offer was coming. | 你肯定知道他们会要请你留下 |
[06:07] | Why? Did you? | 为什么 你知道吗 |
[06:08] | No, but your project was wildly successful. | 不知道 但你的项目大获成功 |
[06:11] | Doesn’t take a genius to figure out we’d want you here. | 不是天才也能想到我们想把你留下 |
[06:14] | We’re really not even done with the Parkinson’s research. | 可是帕金森的研究都还没结束 |
[06:16] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[06:17] | Now they all want to see what else you can do. | 现在他们都想看看你接下来能做什么 |
[06:21] | What if I just want to go home and be with my kids? | 如果我只想回家和孩子们在一起呢 |
[06:23] | Then you should. | 那你应该回去 |
[06:25] | You don’t have to do every project yourself. | 你不用每个项目亲历亲为 |
[06:27] | Hire a great team, provide strategic direction. | 雇一个好团队 提供战略方向 |
[06:29] | It’s still your name on the door. | 门上还是你的名字 |
[06:31] | Look out. | 注意 |
[06:34] | What could have possibly made you think | 你怎么会觉得 |
[06:36] | that I would respond well to you springing this on me | 我会对你突然告诉我这事有好反应 |
[06:38] | in front of a staff I do not know? | 还是当着一众我不认识的员工 |
[06:41] | Well, maybe you’ll respond well to this. | 也许你会对这个反应好 |
[06:43] | It’s the hospital’s new budget on the Grey Center | 这是医院给格蕾中心的新预算 |
[06:45] | and your prospective salary. | 以及你未来的薪水 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry you felt ambushed back there. | 不好意思 刚才让你觉得被突袭了 |
[06:50] | This just got approved this morning, and I got excited. | 今天早上才被批准 我太激动了 |
[06:53] | You pick what we do with it. | 你来选择做什么 |
[06:55] | Take the work that we’ve done and run with it. | 在我们已经完成的工作的基础上接着做 |
[06:57] | Huntington’s disease, ALS, | 亨丁顿舞蹈症 筋萎缩性侧索硬化症 |
[06:59] | MS, Alzheimer’s — | 多发性硬化 阿尔兹海默症 |
[06:59] | whatever you want. | 随便你想做什么 |
[07:01] | And I think Dr. Marsh might benefit, too. | 而且我想马什医生也会获益 |
[07:05] | So, win-win, right? | 所以双赢对吗 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 我不说了 |
[07:16] | Dr. Norico Ohn to Radiology. | 诺里科·欧恩医生请到放射科 |
[07:18] | Did Bailey say why she needed to see me outside? | 贝利医生说她为什么要我去外面吗 |
[07:21] | Patient consult. | 患者咨询 |
[07:22] | Well, we typically see those inside, Helm. | 我们通常在里面咨询 赫尔姆 |
[07:25] | Dr. Perez said Dr. Wright said Dr. Bailey said — | 普瑞兹医生说赖特医生说贝利医生说 |
[07:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. N-Never mind, okay? | 好 好 好 没事了 |
[07:35] | Excuse me. | 让开一下 |
[07:42] | Now it makes sense. | 现在我明白了 |
[07:45] | N-No. | 不 不 |
[07:46] | N-No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[07:48] | Nope. | 不行 |
[07:50] | 32-year-old male, | 32岁男性 |
[07:52] | bite to the upper left arm, | 左上臂被咬 |
[07:54] | constricting injury, | 压缩创伤 |
[07:55] | complains of pain to the arm, chest, and abdomen. | 主诉手臂 胸口和腹部疼痛 |
[07:58] | I had questionable pineapple this morning, | 早上我吃了有问题的菠萝 |
[08:00] | so it could be that. | 也可能是这个原因 |
[08:01] | I’m guessing not. | 我猜不是那样 |
[08:02] | When are you people gonna get her off of him?! | 你们打算什么时候把她从他身上弄下来 |
[08:04] | Hon, you know I love it when you get fired up, but I’m okay. | 亲爱的 我喜欢你激动的样子 不过我没事 |
[08:07] | Gigi’s just giving me a hug. | 吉吉只是在拥抱我 |
[08:08] | Gigi is killing you! | 吉吉会害死你 |
[08:10] | Burmese pythons are docile. | 缅甸蟒蛇很温顺 |
[08:12] | Your situation suggests otherwise. | 你的情况看起来正相反 |
[08:15] | I teach second grade, and my class is studying reptiles, | 我教二年级 我的班级在学习爬行动物 |
[08:18] | so I thought a class pet would be engaging. | 所以我觉得班级宠物应该很有吸引力 |
[08:22] | I swear, when I got her, she was only a few feet, | 我发誓我得到她的时候 她才几英尺 |
[08:24] | but she just kept growing and growing. | 只是她不停地长 不停地长 |
[08:27] | So I brought her home. | 于是我把她带回了家 |
[08:28] | And she grew because you fed her too much. | 她长是因为你喂她太多东西了 |
[08:30] | I swear, she’s never done this before. | 我发誓她以前从来没这么干过 |
[08:33] | When I went to feed her this morning, | 我早上去喂她时 |
[08:34] | she bit my arm instead of her food. | 她没有吃食物而是咬了我的手臂 |
[08:36] | Once they bite, they don’t let go. | 蟒蛇一旦咬住了就不会松口 |
[08:40] | I can’t feel my hand. | 我的手没知觉了 |
[08:42] | Is that bad? | 这很严重吗 |
[08:44] | Yes! | 当然 |
[08:45] | He has eyes on the back of his head with his students, | 他对待他的学生就像后脑勺长了眼睛 |
[08:47] | but Gigi’s just one slithering blind spot. | 但是吉吉却是他的盲区 |
[08:49] | O2 is dropping. | 氧饱和在下降 |
[08:50] | Look, uh, page Neuro and Cardio a-and Ortho. | 呼叫神经科 心脏科和矫正科 |
[08:53] | No, page everyone. | 不 呼叫所有人 |
[08:55] | Until we get that thing off of him, | 直到我们把那东西弄下来 |
[08:56] | we don’t know what’s going on. | 我们不知道怎么回事 |
[08:57] | – And where’s Animal Control? – Oh, God. | -动物管控局在哪里 -天啊 |
[09:03] | Uh, Luna found Ribbit this morning. | 卢娜早上找到拉比特了 |
[09:05] | I put him with your stuff in the lounge. | 我把它和你的东西放在客厅了 |
[09:06] | I was wondering where that went. | 我还在想哪去了 |
[09:08] | Are you looking at preschools? | 你在看学前班了吗 |
[09:11] | Amelia says we need to put him on a wait list. | 艾米莉娅说我们要给他登记上候补名单 |
[09:13] | Do you already have a plan for Luna? | 你对卢娜有安排了吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I’m just gonna see what you do | 我正想看看你们怎么办 |
[09:16] | and then just do that. | 然后照办 |
[09:20] | Ortho consult needed outside? | 矫正科去外面咨询 |
[09:25] | We miss you. | 我们想你了 |
[09:27] | Well, we miss you, too. | 我们也想你 |
[09:30] | Dr. Brooks to Oncology. | 布鲁克医生请到肿瘤科 |
[09:31] | Dr. Brooks to Oncology. | 布鲁克医生请到肿瘤科 |
[09:32] | For the record… | 事先说明… |
[09:35] | …I blame Amelia. | 我怪艾米莉娅 |
[09:37] | How is what happened between us Amelia’s fault? | 我们间的问题怎么就成了艾米莉娅的错了 |
[09:41] | Well, because I’ve decided that everything is Amelia’s fault. | 因为我决定将一切错误都怪到艾米莉娅头上 |
[09:43] | She’s found a way to ruin every good thing in my life. | 她设法毁了我生命中所以美好的东西 |
[09:45] | We are not ruined. | 我们可没被毁 |
[09:47] | We are best friends | 我们还是最好的朋友 |
[09:48] | who were smart enough to protect that. | 而且很明智地保持在了这个阶段 |
[09:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | But she’s ruined most good things. | 但她毁了大部分的好事 |
[09:55] | I think I like petty Link. | 我想我喜欢小气鬼林 |
[09:57] | – Petty? – Mm-hmm. | -小气鬼 -是的 |
[09:58] | Yeah, okay, I’m petty now. Great. | 好吧 我现在是小气鬼了 完美 |
[10:00] | She turned me into my father. I blame her for that, too. | 她把我变成了我父亲 这事我仍然该怪她 |
[10:03] | But your father got back together with your mother. | 但你父亲和母亲复合了 |
[10:07] | You’re not helping. | 你这话还不如不说 |
[10:13] | Want me to run another BNP on Mr. Walters? | 你想让我再给沃尔特斯先生查一次脑钠素吗 |
[10:15] | Please and thank you. | 拜托了 谢谢你 |
[10:16] | I am headed to see my MVR. | 我得去看我的二尖瓣置换术的病人 |
[10:19] | Dr. Pierce! We need Cardio in the ambulance bay. | 皮尔斯医生 救护车区需要心外会诊 |
[10:21] | There’s a snake. | 那有条蛇 |
[10:22] | Alright. And that’s code for…? | 你说的蛇是什么代号吗 |
[10:24] | Snake! There’s a giant one wrapped around a dude’s body. | 就是蛇 那有个人被一条巨蛇缠着 |
[10:27] | Not it! | 别找我 |
[10:28] | You don’t like snakes? | 你不喜欢蛇吗 |
[10:29] | – No. Do you? – Oh, I love snakes. | -当然不 你喜欢吗 -我爱惨了蛇 |
[10:30] | I begged my mom for a pet snake when I was a kid. | 我小时候求我妈妈让我有条宠物蛇 |
[10:33] | I even considered herpetology. | 我甚至想过学爬虫学 |
[10:34] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[10:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是吧 -确实 |
[10:36] | – Let’s go. Yeah. – I’ll be right — Yeah, yeah. | -我们走吧 -我马上 |
[10:38] | Who are you? | 这都什么人 |
[10:42] | Hey. Okay, what do we — | 这是什么情况 |
[10:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[10:44] | Oh! Oh, okay, yeah, no. I don’t — | 好吧 这 这 我没法 |
[10:46] | Everyone here needs to grow up. | 你们都成熟点好吗 |
[10:49] | Wright, get that cannula on him. | 把这条鼻导管给他戴上 |
[10:51] | Yeah, I-I just don’t want to disturb Gigi. | 好的 我只是不想惊到吉吉 |
[10:53] | She’s not poisonous, is she? | 她不是毒蛇吧 不是吧 |
[10:54] | No, her species is very easygoing. Shy, even. | 不是 她这种蛇很温和 甚至有点害羞 |
[10:57] | I know you love her, but she thinks you’re food. | 我知道你爱她 但她认为你是她的食物 |
[11:00] | How are we supposed to examine him? | 我们要怎么给他做检查 |
[11:01] | By chopping her head off! | 把这蛇的头砍下来就可以了 |
[11:03] | No! | 不行 |
[11:05] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[11:06] | A python. | 是条蟒蛇 |
[11:09] | You know they can swallow their prey whole? | 你知道它们能完整地吞下猎物吗 |
[11:11] | Well, imagine that. | 难以想象 |
[11:12] | Uh, sir, just try to relax. Okay? Alright? | 先生 尝试放松 好吗 可以吗 |
[11:15] | Every time you breathe, your snake is programmed to tighten. | 你每次呼吸的时候你的蛇会本能地缠得更紧 |
[11:17] | But we’re gonna get her off you, okay? | 但我们会把她从你身上拿开的 好吗 |
[11:20] | Alright. Uh, we need rubbing alcohol. | 我们需要酒精 |
[11:21] | Uh, Helm, r– | 赫尔姆 拿酒 |
[11:26] | Helm! Alcohol! | 赫尔姆 拿酒精来 |
[11:30] | Helm! | 赫尔姆 |
[11:40] | – Good morning! – Hi! | -早上好 -早啊 |
[11:43] | Tseng? | 曾 简报一下 |
[11:44] | Laura Eames, 34, severe mitral valve insufficiency | 劳拉·伊姆斯 34岁 患有严重二尖瓣关闭不全 |
[11:47] | and scheduled for a mitral repair. | 安排了做二尖瓣修复术 |
[11:48] | And also 22 weeks pregnant. | 同时她已经怀孕22周了 |
[11:50] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:51] | Oh, I’m good. Todd’s a mess. | 我很好 陶德急得不行 |
[11:53] | She’s been breathing even harder on our walks, | 我们散步时她呼吸越来越不顺了 |
[11:54] | and the swelling in her legs has gotten worse, | 而且她的腿也肿得更厉害了 |
[11:56] | and she’s gained another 2.1 pounds. | 同时她还重了2.1磅 |
[11:58] | He keeps a spreadsheet of my weight, | 他列了个表记录我的体重变化 |
[11:59] | as if it’ll somehow help. | 像是这样就能控制好一样 |
[12:01] | Find me a woman who wants a spreadsheet of her weight. | 你去给我找个乐意被列表监控体重的女人来 |
[12:03] | I like data. I’m a — | 我喜欢数据 我是个 |
[12:05] | Don’t say “Doctor.” | 别说你是个”博士” |
[12:07] | PhD. Environmental science. | 我是环境科学的博士 |
[12:09] | He doesn’t save lives. | 不是你们这种救人的博士 |
[12:10] | He can save us from climate change. | 他可以从气候变化里拯救我们 |
[12:12] | Well, speaking of data, I need to do your echo | 讲到数据 在我们给你做术前准备前 |
[12:15] | before we take you up to pre-op. | 我需要给你做个超声心动图 |
[12:17] | So we’ll need to lower your gown. | 所以我们需要脱掉你的病号服 |
[12:19] | Oh, bye. | 告辞 |
[12:20] | Oh, no. Uh. You can — You can stay with your wife. | 不用走 你可以陪着你的太太 |
[12:22] | – Oh, ew. – Oh, no. | -不是 -不是 |
[12:23] | – No, no, no, no. – Oh, no, we’re not married. | -不是 不不不 -我们没有结婚 |
[12:24] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的哥哥 |
[12:26] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:27] | It’s okay. But, really, bye. | 没事的 但你是该告辞了 |
[12:33] | I left my fidget popper for Leo. | 我把那个按按乐玩具留给利奥了 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I’m not. He beat me at gin rummy five times. | 我可不会 他玩金拉米扑克赢了我五次 |
[12:39] | And that was just this morning. | 这五次还都是今早的份 |
[12:41] | Well, come here. Come here. I love you. | 来这 来抱一个 我爱你 |
[12:43] | Owen’s PT routine. He needs to be up on his feet yesterday. | 这是欧文的理疗安排 他昨天就该试着站起来了 |
[12:47] | I don’t need oversight. | 我可不需要被监督 |
[12:49] | If you ever want to walk again, you do. | 如果你还想能再走路 那你需要 |
[12:50] | And please, just let people help. | 拜托 让别人帮帮你 |
[12:52] | I mean it. You can’t be the only hero. | 我说真的 你不能只一个人逞英雄 |
[12:54] | Even if you’re mine. | 即使你是我的英雄 |
[12:58] | Farouk, you want to take that out to the car? | 法鲁克你能把这个拿去车里吗 |
[12:59] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[13:02] | I feel another lecture coming on. | 我有预感你又要来说教了 |
[13:06] | I’ve given you guys a pass because you’ve had a full house, | 我一直什么都没说是因为大家都在 |
[13:08] | but now we’re leaving, and your kids are at Mom’s, | 但现在我们要走了 你的孩子们在妈妈那里 |
[13:10] | and so it finally gives you some alone time | 所以这终于给了你们些独处的时间 |
[13:12] | to deal with whatever the hell is happening between you two. | 来处理你们间那些糟心事 |
[13:14] | And don’t say that it’s nothing. | 别和我说你们没事 |
[13:16] | You two are easier to read than Leo’s Dr. Seuss books. | 你们俩比利奥的儿童汇报还容易看穿 |
[13:21] | Fix it. | 好好聊 |
[13:25] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[13:32] | Alright, a little bit of rubbing alcohol | 喷一点点酒精到吉吉的 |
[13:33] | sprayed around Gigi’s mouth will irritate her. | 嘴边会刺激到她 |
[13:36] | When you — you say “I-irritate”… | 你说的”刺激”是指 |
[13:38] | Well, s-she’ll unclench her jaw. | 她会松开她的牙齿 |
[13:39] | But it won’t hurt her. She’ll be fine. | 但这不会伤害她 她会没事的 |
[13:41] | Yeah, and — and then what? | 好的 然后 然后呢 |
[13:42] | Then we have to uncoil her. | 然后我们得将她扯松 |
[13:43] | Uh, but she can’t do it by herself, so… | 她不能自己松开 所以 |
[13:46] | Wright and Lincoln and I will remove her, | 赖特 林肯和我会动手将她移开 |
[13:49] | and then you can all move Ivan inside. | 然后你们就能将埃文移送进去了 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I don’t remember volunteering. | 我怎么不记得我自愿参与进来了呢 |
[13:54] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 来吧 |
[13:56] | – Fine. – Alright, alright. | -来吧 -好的 |
[13:57] | You ready, Dr. Webber? | 你准备好了吗 韦伯医生 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[14:13] | Oh, for God’s sakes. | 可别在这磨磨蹭蹭了 |
[14:14] | Let’s save this man’s life! | 我们得救这个人的命 |
[14:18] | Bailey, be careful. | 贝利 小心点 |
[14:26] | Oh, my God. It’s working. | 天哪 成功了 |
[14:30] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[14:31] | Okay, good. It’s time, guys. It’s time. | 很好 大家 就是现在 |
[14:33] | Oh, here we go. Here we go. | 开始了 |
[14:34] | Alright, go, go, go. | 快过去 |
[14:37] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[14:38] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[14:39] | Easy, guys. Easy. | 轻一点 |
[14:40] | Ooh, don’t bite me. Don’t bite me. Don’t bite me. | 别咬我 别咬我 别咬我 |
[14:41] | I hate snakes. I hate snakes. | 我太讨厌蛇了 |
[14:43] | There we go. There we go. | 好了好了 |
[14:45] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[14:47] | Alright, alright, alright. | 可以了 可以了 |
[14:48] | Over his head. Right there. | 绕过他的头顶 就是这样 |
[14:49] | – Alright. Alright. – Alright. | -可以了 -好了 |
[14:50] | Okay. Got him? | 你扶住他了吗 |
[14:50] | – Okay. – Alright. | -好了 -好了 |
[14:53] | Watch his head. | 当心他的头 |
[14:55] | I got you, buddy. | 我扶住你了 |
[14:59] | I’m coming. I’m coming. Ivan. | 我来了 埃文 |
[15:02] | I’m right here. I’m right here, okay? | 我就在这里 我就在这 |
[15:03] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[15:05] | I’ll be okay. Take care of Gigi. | 我会没事的 照顾好吉吉 |
[15:07] | – Alright, Trauma 1. – Let’s go. | -去创伤一室 -走吧 |
[15:09] | Okay, I got it. | 我抓住了 |
[15:09] | Now, Link, now! | 就是现在 林克 |
[15:22] | Okay, Laura. | 好了 劳拉 |
[15:25] | Your labs look reassuring, | 你的化验结果看上去没问题 |
[15:29] | and — and Todd is grabbing coffee. | 陶徳去买咖啡了 |
[15:32] | He seems pretty worried. | 他看着很担心的样子 |
[15:33] | He’s the reason why I’m here. | 是他让我怀孕的 |
[15:35] | No. Sorry. That sounded wrong. | 抱歉 这听起来不对 |
[15:38] | When I decided to get pregnant, | 当我决定备孕的时候 |
[15:41] | everybody warned me against it. | 所有人都劝我不要 |
[15:42] | My parents worried about my heart. | 我的父母担心我的心脏承担不了 |
[15:44] | My friends worried about me raising a kid alone. | 我的朋友担心我要当单亲妈妈 |
[15:47] | Todd immediately made a spreadsheet. | 陶徳立刻做了一张电子表格 |
[15:50] | He’s come with her to all of her appointments. | 他陪她来了所有的预约检查 |
[15:52] | He’s been letting me stay | 在我康复的时候 |
[15:54] | at the other half of his duplex while I recover. | 他让我暂住在他复式住宅的另一边 |
[15:57] | I’ve always been pretty independent, but free rent. | 我一直都很独立 但毕竟他不要房租 |
[15:59] | Take it. Babies are expensive, | 住着吧 养孩子很费钱 |
[16:02] | and good help is hard to find. | 也很难找到得力的帮手 |
[16:05] | I’m a single mom, too. | 我也是个单亲妈妈 |
[16:06] | How do you do it? Do you have help? | 你是怎么做到的 有人帮你吗 |
[16:08] | A significant other? | 你结婚了吗 |
[16:09] | – On your side. – My job has a, uh, daycare. | -侧躺一下 -医院里有日托所 |
[16:12] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[16:14] | You know, you seem like a — a really kind person. | 你看着是一个很善良的人 |
[16:18] | Healthy, well-adjusted, and you’re a doctor. | 健康 生活井井有条 你还是个医生 |
[16:22] | Are you open to dating? | 你想约会吗 |
[16:23] | If — If the person liked kids? | 如果对方也喜欢孩子的话 |
[16:26] | Well, um, our hospital policy | 我们医院的规定 |
[16:29] | prohibits doctors from dating patients. | 禁止医生和病人约会 |
[16:31] | Oh, no, I — I mean my brother. | 不是的 我是说我的哥哥 |
[16:34] | Todd is great, but he’s really shy. | 陶徳人很好 但他很害羞 |
[16:37] | And he’s done so much for me, | 他为我做了很多 |
[16:39] | I’d love to help him find somebody — | 我希望能帮他找到他的另一半 |
[16:39] | Laura, I’m gonna interrupt you right there, | 劳拉 我要打断你一下 |
[16:41] | – ’cause we are all done with your echo. – Okay. | -因为你的彩超做完了 -好吧 |
[16:42] | So I will see you in the OR, okay? | 我们手术室见 好吗 |
[16:46] | – Okay. Hm. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:57] | – Please save me. – Okay, hang on. | -拜托你帮我一下 -好吧 等一下 |
[16:59] | I think if we just — like that? | 如果我们这样移一下 |
[17:01] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -可以了 -好了 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | I’m a PhD who can’t remember the essentials, | 我是个博士 却记不得带必需物品 |
[17:06] | like a portable charger or potato chips. | 比如充电宝或者薯片 |
[17:10] | I have now mentioned my PhD twice | 我已经提了两次我是博士了 |
[17:12] | and you think I’m gross. | 你肯定觉得我很烦 |
[17:13] | Or smart, but I bet I’ve had more years of training than you. | 或很聪明 但我上学的时间肯定比你久 |
[17:17] | Probably true. | 应该没错 |
[17:18] | So, Laura’s surgery is gonna take a few hours. | 劳拉的手术需要几个小时 |
[17:21] | We can text you when she’s in recovery | 我们可以在她进了术后观察室以后给你发短信 |
[17:23] | – if you want to leave — – No, no, no. I’ll stay. | -如果你想离开的话… -不用 我会等着 |
[17:25] | She probably doesn’t care, but I do. | 她可能不在意 但我在意 |
[17:27] | Besides, I got a sandwich | 另外我还买了三明治 |
[17:28] | and five episodes of “Ready, Set, Globe!” | 和五集《环球冲冲冲》 |
[17:31] | I love that show! | 我很喜欢这个节目 |
[17:33] | I’m rooting for Jasper and his 75-year-old mom, Vicki. | 我支持贾斯伯和他75岁的妈妈薇琪 |
[17:35] | You think they can still win after the unicycle accident? | 你觉得他们在独轮车事故之后还能赢吗 |
[17:38] | – I-I — – Wait, what? | -我… -你说什么 |
[17:39] | Oh, crap. Oh, my — Oh, my God. | 糟了 我的天哪 |
[17:41] | Okay, forget that I said that. | 忘了我刚说的 |
[17:43] | I am going to scrub in and let you catch up. | 我该去准备手术 让你补上剧情了 |
[17:46] | Yes, please, before you tell me something else I don’t need to hear. | 是啊 别再给我剧透更多了 |
[17:48] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[17:50] | But the second-floor vending machine | 但二楼的自动贩卖机 |
[17:52] | has really amazing salt and vinegar chips. | 有很好吃的盐醋薯片 |
[17:55] | That I needed. | 这是我想知道的 |
[17:57] | Dr. Eisenberg, 4673. | 艾森伯格医生请到4673 |
[18:00] | Ivan, you may have had some damage to your lungs. | 埃文 你的肺部可能受到了损伤 |
[18:02] | Your oxygen level’s not where we’d like it to be. | 你的氧含量比我们期望的低 |
[18:05] | Will you tell Clark to take care of Gigi? | 你能告诉克拉克 让他照顾好吉吉吗 |
[18:07] | And make sure he feeds her, | 确保他会喂她吃饭 |
[18:08] | because she gets testy when she’s hungry. | 因为她饿的时候会生气 |
[18:11] | – Clearly. – I hate today. | -明显是啊 -我讨厌今天 |
[18:12] | Um, we’ll give him the message. | 我们会告诉他的 |
[18:14] | Uh, you need to focus on you. | 你需要专注在自己身上 |
[18:15] | Films are up. | 片子出来了 |
[18:17] | Oh, he’s got a big opacity. | 他的片子上有大面积阴影 |
[18:19] | It could be blood. | 可能是出血 |
[18:20] | A rib could have punctured a lung. | 有可能肋骨刺破了肺部 |
[18:21] | – Helm, let’s put in a chest tube. – On it. | -赫尔姆 插胸管 -好的 |
[18:23] | I think I see some air-fluid levels. | 我还看见了一些液体和气体 |
[18:25] | There’s something else going on here. | 他还有别的问题 |
[18:26] | Yeah, it’s probably a hemothorax. | 有可能是血胸 |
[18:28] | His O2’s at 92. | 他的血氧只有92 |
[18:29] | Which is why we can and should scan him first. | 所以我们应该先送他去扫描 |
[18:32] | – Bailey — – Unless someone wants to kill this man. | -贝利 -除非有人想杀死这个病人 |
[18:34] | Helm needs to put that scalpel down! | 赫尔姆 把手术刀放下 |
[18:36] | CT. Now. | 去做CT 现在 |
[18:38] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:40] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Yeah. | -快走 快走 -好的 |
[18:49] | These pythons still act hungry once they’ve eaten, | 蟒蛇就算吃饱了也会表现出饥饿 |
[18:51] | so their owners will just feed them again. | 这样主人就会继续喂它们 |
[18:54] | Puts them at risk for obesity. | 蟒蛇会有肥胖的风险 |
[18:55] | What do they eat? Mice? | 他们吃什么 老鼠吗 |
[18:58] | Arms. | 手臂 |
[18:58] | Well, the whole hospital is talking | 整个医院都在说 |
[19:00] | about how you tamed the snake, Bailey. | 你是如何驯服那条蟒蛇的 贝利 |
[19:02] | You were Indiana Jones. | 你就像夺宝奇兵的主角一样 |
[19:04] | Indiana Jones was afraid of snakes. | 印第安纳·琼斯怕蛇 |
[19:10] | That, right there, next to his lung… | 那里 就在他的肺旁边… |
[19:11] | is that his liver? | 那是他的肝脏吗 |
[19:12] | And his stomach and colon. | 还有他的胃和结肠 |
[19:14] | The pressure ruptured his diaphragm, | 压力撕裂了他的隔膜 |
[19:17] | and his abdominal organs herniated into the chest cavity. | 他的腹部器官疝出到胸腔了 |
[19:20] | So if we would have inserted the chest tube… | 所以如果我们当时插入了胸管… |
[19:22] | It would have gone right through his liver or bowel. | 胸管会捅穿他的肝脏或肠道 |
[19:24] | You’re welcome. I’ll book an OR. | 不用谢 我预定一间手术室 |
[19:33] | Do a lot of your patients try to set you up? | 你有很多病人想给你介绍对象吗 |
[19:35] | No. But I did get a baby out of one of them. | 没有 但我的确从一位病人那里得到了宝宝 |
[19:39] | Isn’t that kind of your job now? | 你的工作不就是接生吗 |
[19:41] | She’s talking about Luna, Tseng. | 她指的是生了卢娜 曾 |
[19:44] | I was once hit on by a patient. | 我被一个病人搭讪过 |
[19:46] | He was 15. | 他才15 |
[19:47] | He thought I was a high school volunteer. | 他以为我是高中生志愿者 |
[19:49] | I was 26. | 我当时都26了 |
[19:50] | I’m just still trying not to screw up motherhood | 我只是不想搞砸作为母亲 |
[19:52] | and being an OB resident. | 和产科住院医师的身份 |
[19:54] | I can’t handle dating. | 我不能约会 |
[19:56] | Her BP’s dropping fast. | 她的血压在快速下降 |
[19:58] | Fetal monitor is showing decels. | 胎儿监护器显示胎儿心跳减速 |
[19:59] | We need to increase her tilt. | 我们需要让她倾斜 |
[20:01] | Page an OB attending. | 呼叫以为产科主治医生 |
[20:03] | Oh, she’s coding. | 她失去意识了 |
[20:04] | Let’s start CPR. Let’s bag her. | 给她做心脏复苏 给她戴氧气罩 |
[20:12] | It’s not working. Push ephedrine. | 没有用 给她注射麻黄碱 |
[20:13] | I’m gonna try to reposition the baby, | 我要努力让胎儿复位 |
[20:14] | in case it’s aortocaval compression syndrome | 以防胎儿得上主动脉下腔静脉压缩综合症 |
[20:17] | and her uterus is compressing against her IVC and aorta. | 她的子宫正在压缩下腔静脉和主动脉 |
[20:21] | Isn’t that why she’s tilted? | 这不是她处于倾斜的原因吗 |
[20:22] | Yes, but it may not be enough. | 对 但可能角度不够 |
[20:24] | Okay, on the count of three, turn her. | 数到三 一起给她翻身 |
[20:25] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:38] | Well, that’s not what I would call screwing up, Wilson. | 这样可不叫搞砸 威尔逊 |
[20:44] | Have you ever seen anything like this? | 你见过这样的情况吗 |
[20:46] | A man’s abdominal cavity squeezed like toothpaste | 一个人的腹腔组织像牙膏一样 |
[20:49] | up into his chest by a python? | 被巨蟒挤到了胸腔 |
[20:51] | Nope, and I’m happy to never see it again. | 没有 而且希望不用再看到 |
[20:53] | It’s a great teaching case, though. | 但这是一个很好的教学案例 |
[20:54] | You’re lucky, Helm and Wright. | 你们很幸运 赫尔姆 赖特 |
[20:56] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[20:57] | Well, we get to watch a master at work. | 我们有幸能看到大师实操 |
[20:59] | – Yeah, a good teacher makes all the difference. – Gauze. | -没错 有位好老师很关键 -纱布 |
[21:02] | You ever had a mentor during your residency? | 你住院医生期间有导师吗 |
[21:04] | Yeah, sure did. | 当然有了 |
[21:06] | She was a surgical genius. | 她是外科手术天才 |
[21:08] | Also, hot. | 还很性感 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I was smitten from day one. | 我第一眼看到她就被迷得神魂颠倒 |
[21:11] | It may not have been the best reason to choose a specialty. | 这可能不是选择这个专业的最佳原因 |
[21:14] | But that’s what got you here, | 但因为她你才走到了今天 |
[21:16] | and you eventually got over her, right? | 你最终也不再迷恋她了 是吗 |
[21:18] | Nope. I’m married to her. | 没有 我跟她结婚了 |
[21:20] | Dr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯医生吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah, she was my teacher. | 是啊 她曾是我的老师 |
[21:23] | That’s how it all started. | 我们就是这么认识的 |
[21:24] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[21:25] | Animal Control finally arrived. | 动物管制的人终于到了 |
[21:27] | Boyfriend’s trying to decide what to do about Gigi. | 病人的男朋友正在决定该怎么处置吉吉 |
[21:29] | Oh, Damn it. Colon looks dusky. | 该死 结肠看上去很黯淡 |
[21:33] | Oh, do you think it’s salvageable? | 你觉得结肠还有救吗 |
[21:36] | Maybe. Here, let’s pull down the liver. | 可能吧 来 把肝脏拉下来 |
[21:40] | BP’s dropping. | 血压正在下降 |
[21:41] | Hang two units of blood. | 挂两单位血包 |
[21:43] | Suction. | 吸 |
[21:45] | Help me find the source. | 帮我找到失血根源 |
[21:50] | Okay, eight more. | 还有八次 |
[21:51] | Just ’cause Megan wrote those numbers on that sheet | 梅根虽然在表格上记录数字 |
[21:53] | doesn’t make them necessary. | 不代表数字很重要 |
[21:55] | She’s not my doctor. | 她又不是我的医生 |
[21:56] | Well, PT doesn’t just improve mobility, | 物理治疗不仅能够增强移动能力 |
[21:58] | it also helps prevent post-surgical complications. | 还能够帮助避免术后并发症 |
[22:01] | You don’t have to sell me on physical therapy, okay? | 你不用给我讲解物理治疗的好处了 好吗 |
[22:03] | Well, then, just keep going. | 那就继续吧 |
[22:04] | I need a break. | 我需要休息 |
[22:05] | You can take a break after you finish these rounds. | 等你结束后就能休息了 |
[22:07] | You’re not gonna be able to walk or operate | 如果你不逼自己一把 |
[22:09] | if you don’t push yourself. | 就没法再走路或做手术了 |
[22:11] | Don’t hold back. | 不要退缩 |
[22:12] | Don’t hold back? | 不要退缩 |
[22:13] | Don’t hold back? Look at you, Teddy. | 不要退缩 看看你 泰迪 |
[22:15] | You’ve been tiptoeing around this house, | 你一直在家里小心翼翼 |
[22:17] | pretending like everything is fine. | 假装所有事都很好 |
[22:19] | But please just stop, okay? | 请你别装了 行吗 |
[22:21] | And look me in the eye, for God’s sake. | 看着我的眼睛 拜托 |
[22:22] | Just keep doing your therapy. | 继续你的治疗 |
[22:24] | It hurts! | 很痛 |
[22:25] | I’m holding back because I’m in pain! | 我退缩是因为我很痛苦 |
[22:27] | So am I! | 我也是 |
[22:30] | I can’t look at you because I don’t recognize you anymore. | 我无法直视你 因为我已经不认得你了 |
[22:44] | It’s the TX2 robot arm. | 这是TX2机械臂 |
[22:47] | I read about it in the hospital newsletter. | 我在医院的内部通讯上读到过 |
[22:50] | – It’s so precise. – Yeah. | -机械臂很精准 -是的 |
[22:52] | And very strong, so don’t try to arm wrestle it. | 而且很有力 所以别跟它掰手腕 |
[22:54] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[22:57] | So, what would you do with the money, | 如果你得到部分拨款 |
[22:58] | if you got some of this funding? | 你会用来做什么 |
[23:01] | What would I do? | 我会做什么 |
[23:03] | Well, I’d keep studying regeneration stem cell therapies, | 我会继续研究再生干细胞疗法 |
[23:06] | expand my research on xenotransplantation, | 扩大我在异种器官移植上的研究 |
[23:09] | stuff like that. | 诸如此类 |
[23:10] | Are you doing all of that? | 你做这么多研究吗 |
[23:11] | I mean, I’m always trying to save more patients | 我一直想尝试救更多病人 |
[23:13] | without someone having to die, but it’s — it’s difficult. | 而不让其中一些人死亡 但太难了 |
[23:15] | And it takes time. It takes money. | 我需要时间 需要钱 |
[23:18] | Not everyone gets surprised | 不是所有人都能够得到 |
[23:19] | with millions in research funding. | 出乎意料的数百万研究经费 |
[23:21] | It’s not like I don’t appreciate it. | 不是说我不感恩这个经费 |
[23:23] | It’s not like I’m not grateful for it. | 也不是说我不感激 |
[23:24] | You know about my life and my kids in Seattle, | 但你了解我的人生 和我在西雅图的孩子 |
[23:27] | and it really kind of seems like | 这一切真的看上去 |
[23:28] | this just got a little bit more complicated. | 开始变得有些更复杂了 |
[23:31] | I could meet your kids. | 我可以跟你的孩子们见个面 |
[23:33] | You could have a life here. | 你可以在这里生活 |
[23:34] | But Hamilton just implied that this money could help you. | 但汉密尔顿刚刚暗示这笔钱能够帮到你 |
[23:37] | Wait, I’m sorry. Did you just change the subject? | 等等 抱歉 你是不是换了个话题 |
[23:38] | No, that’s me assessing how complicated this is. | 不是 我是在评估事态有多复杂 |
[23:41] | So you think I’m in a relationship with you | 你觉得我和你谈恋爱 |
[23:42] | to get grant funding? | 是为了得到拨款吗 |
[23:44] | I told you I have trust issues. | 我说过我有信任危机的 |
[23:47] | I didn’t mention my research | 我没提过我的研究 |
[23:49] | because it’s not relevant to how I feel about you. | 因为这与我对你的感觉无关 |
[23:51] | I think what we have here is pretty great. | 我觉得我们这样很好 |
[23:53] | I’m in this, Meredith. | 我想跟你走下去 梅瑞狄斯 |
[23:54] | But it seems like you take things that are pretty great | 但似乎你在对这份不错的感情 |
[23:56] | and you start looking for the problems. | 开始找茬 |
[23:58] | You want me to take the offer. | 你希望我接受这份工作 |
[23:59] | I want you to do what you want to do. | 我希望你做你想做的事 |
[24:05] | I got to go check on a patient, | 我得去看病人了 |
[24:05] | but… it’s your choice. | 但这是你的选择 |
[24:07] | It’s your life, as much as I’d like to share it with you. | 这是你的人生 这就是我想告诉你的 |
[24:20] | – Push bicarb. – He’s hemorrhaging from his liver. | -注射碳酸氢钠 -他的肝脏在出血 |
[24:23] | Okay, he’s unstable and in full DIC. | 他很不稳定 全身弥散性血管内凝血 |
[24:26] | Okay, uh, let’s pack him, leave him open, | 好吧 我们给他包扎 不要缝合 |
[24:28] | and get him to the ICU to stabilize him. | 送他去重症监护室稳定病情 |
[24:31] | We’ll try again tomorrow. | 我们明天再试试 |
[24:32] | Let’s get more lap pads and get ready for a wound-vac. | 多拿些纱垫 准备好伤口负压辅助愈合治疗 |
[24:35] | But what do we tell Clark? | 但我们要怎么跟克拉克说 |
[24:37] | Tell him to meet us in the ICU. | 告诉他来重症监护室见我们 |
[24:40] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[24:51] | Laura and the baby are both fine, | 劳拉和宝宝都很好 |
[24:53] | but the fetus compressed her major vein, | 但胎儿压迫了她的主静脉 |
[24:56] | causing her heart to briefly stop, | 导致她的心脏短暂骤停 |
[24:57] | so we will need to reschedule the procedure. | 所以我们需要重新安排手术时间 |
[25:00] | Wow, okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[25:02] | But s-she’s fine? | 但她还好吗 |
[25:04] | She’s fine. She’s sleeping. | 她很好 正在睡觉 |
[25:05] | I can take you to see her, or… | 我可以带你去看她 或者… |
[25:06] | Do most people usually peek at their person | 大多数人会在自家病号睡着时 |
[25:08] | while they’re sleeping? | 偷看他们吗 |
[25:09] | I’ll let you know when she wakes up. | 她醒来我就告诉你 |
[25:11] | – Great. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[25:12] | Um, h-how far did you get in “Ready, Set, Globe!”? | 你的《环球冲冲冲》看到哪里了 |
[25:15] | Erikk and Tiffany just found the amulet | 艾瑞克和蒂芙尼刚在泰国的一个洞穴中 |
[25:16] | – in the cave in Thailand. – Oh, yeah. | -找到护身符 -我记得 |
[25:19] | – So… – Right. Um, and you found the vending machine. | -所以… -好吧 你找到了自动贩卖机 |
[25:22] | Yeah, I-I couldn’t decide what I wanted, | 对 我没法决定想要什么 |
[25:24] | – so I got one of everything. – Right. | -所以每样都买了一袋 -好吧 |
[25:25] | Except salt and vinegar chips. | 除了海盐醋味薯片 |
[25:28] | I got two of those. You hungry? | 我买了两包 你饿吗 |
[25:31] | Actually, starving, yeah. Thank you. | 实际上 非常饿 谢谢 |
[25:33] | No, thank you. | 不 该谢谢你 |
[25:34] | A-And just for the record, | 声明一下 |
[25:35] | we’re not weird “Game of Thrones” siblings. | 我们不是《权利的游戏》中那种乱伦兄妹 |
[25:38] | – I just worry about her. – Yeah. | -我只是很担心她 -好的 |
[25:40] | She’ll be a great mom. | 她会是个好妈妈 |
[25:41] | And I want her to feel a little less alone. | 我希望她感觉不那么孤单 |
[25:43] | She deserves more. | 她值得更好地被对待 |
[25:45] | Do you want to go for a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[25:48] | Um, there’s this bar across the street, Joe’s. | 街对面有家”乔酒吧” |
[25:50] | Not to be confused with me. | 不要和我的名字搞混了 |
[25:52] | My name is also Jo, but, um, I’m “Jo” without an “E.” | 我也叫乔 但我的名字不带字母E |
[25:55] | The bar does have an “E” — This is a terrible idea. | 酒吧的名字带个E 这真是个坏主意 |
[25:57] | – I’d love a drink. – I… | -我愿意去喝一杯 -我… |
[26:00] | Okay. Okay, great. | 行 好吧 很好 |
[26:03] | I just have to finish my shift. | 我得等到下班 |
[26:05] | – Yeah, and I have to wait for my sister. – Right. | -好的 我也要等我妹醒过来 -好吧 |
[26:07] | But after that, Joe’s with an “E”? | 但在那之后 名字里带E的乔酒吧见吗 |
[26:10] | Joe’s with an “E.” Yeah. | 行 名字里带E的乔酒吧见 |
[26:12] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -行 |
[26:18] | For the past 20 years, you have supported death with dignity. | 过去20年 你一直支持有尊严的死亡 |
[26:22] | You don’t get to make this an ethical argument. | 你不该把这当成伦理问题 |
[26:25] | You know that I support it. | 你知道我支持这个 |
[26:26] | I’ve even helped patients pursue it. | 我甚至帮助病人追求尊严死 |
[26:28] | But it’s not about me. | 但这不是关于我 |
[26:28] | You made a choice | 你甚至没问过我 |
[26:29] | that put our family at risk without even consulting me. | 就做了个让我们家岌岌可危的选择 |
[26:32] | If something happened, I didn’t want you to be implicated. | 如果出了什么事 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[26:34] | Oh, so you’re fine with me raising our two kids alone? | 你觉得我独自抚养两个孩子挺好吗 |
[26:37] | I was careful. | 我很小心 |
[26:38] | Careful? Was Heather Young careful? | 小心 希瑟·杨小心吗 |
[26:39] | Do you even know the soldiers that she gave the drugs to, | 你认识那些她给药的士兵吗 |
[26:42] | or the families? | 或者家属吗 |
[26:43] | What if a devastated kid shows up at our door? | 如果一个绝望的孩子找上我们家怎么办 |
[26:46] | What happens if he goes to the military and tells them | 如果那孩子去军队告诉他们 |
[26:48] | that his father ended his life with drugs | 他父亲用医生非法开给他的药物 |
[26:50] | that a doctor gave him illegally?! | 结束了生命 会怎么样 |
[26:52] | How do we know that that won’t happen? | 我们怎么知道不会发生这样的事 |
[26:54] | We don’t. | 我们不会的 |
[26:56] | This will follow us for the rest of our careers and our lives. | 这事将伴随我们的余生和整个职业生涯 |
[27:00] | And you made that decision for me. | 你替我和我们的孩子 |
[27:02] | And for our kids. | 做了这个决定 |
[27:03] | I thought we were a team, in good times and bad. | 我以为无论顺境逆境 我们是个团队 |
[27:06] | Isn’t that the promise that we made? | 我们不是这样承诺过吗 |
[27:08] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[27:09] | I don’t need protection! | 我不要保护 |
[27:11] | I have never needed protection! | 我从来都不需要保护 |
[27:13] | I need my husband and the father of my kids | 我需要我丈夫 我孩子的父亲 |
[27:15] | to not go to prison! | 不要进监狱 |
[27:17] | Teddy, wait. Wait, wait. | 泰迪 等等 等等 等一下 |
[27:18] | No, you don’t get to just walk away. | 不 你不能就这么走开 |
[27:20] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:22] | Oh, my God, Owen. | 天啊 欧文 |
[27:24] | Owen, you — you walked. | 欧文 你…你能走了 |
[27:31] | I walked. | 我能走了 |
[27:40] | David Hamilton is a showman, | 大卫·汉密尔顿是个爱出风头的人 |
[27:43] | so it’s hard for him to understand people | 他很难理解那些 |
[27:45] | who don’t respond positively to public accolade. | 对公开赞扬没有积极回应的人 |
[27:49] | But I understand. | 但我能理解 |
[27:50] | And I am so sorry he handled it the way he did, | 我很抱歉他这样处理此事 |
[27:53] | and I hope you don’t let it scare you away. | 希望你不会因此被吓走 |
[28:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:03] | You’re very kind, | 你人真好 |
[28:04] | and it’s unnecessary for you to apologize for him. | 你没必要替他道歉 |
[28:09] | And let me ask you something — | 我想问你件事 |
[28:10] | are you seeing my sister? | 你在和我妹妹约会吗 |
[28:13] | We…are getting close, yes. | 我们…最近关系不错 |
[28:16] | But that’s not why I hope you take this job. | 但这不是我希望你接受这份工作的原因 |
[28:19] | Or at least it’s not the main reason why. | 或者至少不是主要原因 |
[28:23] | He reminds me of my mother. | 他让我想起了我母亲 |
[28:24] | Because they worked together? | 因为他们曾在一起工作吗 |
[28:25] | Because he’s exactly like her — | 因为他跟她一模一样 |
[28:28] | his wants, his needs, his demands, | 他的所想 所需 所求 |
[28:31] | and that personality is exhausting for anyone. | 而那种个性让所有人都疲惫不堪 |
[28:34] | But for me, it’s — | 但对我来说 这是… |
[28:36] | Triggering. | 刺激 |
[28:37] | I don’t like that word, but… | 我不喜欢这个词 但… |
[28:39] | How do you deal with him? | 你是怎么应付他的 |
[28:41] | Well, for me, he’s the opposite of triggering. | 对我来说 他完全不是刺激 |
[28:44] | He knew me before I changed my name and my pronouns, | 他在我改名和换性别代称前就认识我 |
[28:48] | and when I told him my new name, | 当我告诉他我的新名字 |
[28:50] | he patted me on the back, and he called me brave, | 他拍了拍我的背 说我很勇敢 |
[28:54] | and he told me he was proud of me, | 他告诉我他为我感到骄傲 |
[28:56] | and he never deadnamed me. | 而且他从不提我的曾用名 |
[28:57] | He got right on board with my pronouns | 他马上接受了我的性别代称 |
[28:59] | while my parents continued to insist | 虽然我父母继续坚持 |
[29:01] | that it was an impossible adjustment to make. | 那是无法适应的事 |
[29:06] | David can be demanding and egotistical. | 大卫要求高又自我 |
[29:09] | But he respects people and talent, | 但他尊重别人 尊重人才 |
[29:13] | and not everyone does. | 不是每个人都做得到 |
[29:15] | Plus, he told me we’d change the world, | 而且 他说我们会改变世界 |
[29:17] | and then we just put a big dent in Parkinson’s. | 然后我们确实在治疗帕金森上前进了一大步 |
[29:19] | We did do that, didn’t we? | 我们做到了 不是吗 |
[29:20] | We did do that. | 我们做到了 |
[29:23] | So he’s got a pretty good track record | 所以他确实是个 |
[29:25] | for keeping his promises. | 说到做到的人 |
[29:32] | Check his lactic acid and ABG every hour. | 每小时都要检查他的乳酸含量和动脉血气 |
[29:35] | He needs aggressive fluid resuscitation. | 他需要大量液体复苏 |
[29:38] | Damn it! V-fib. | 该死 室颤 |
[29:40] | Starting compressions. | 开始按压 |
[29:41] | Should we take him back to the OR? | 我们应该带他回手术室吗 |
[29:43] | Not if we want him to make it. | 如果我们想让他活下去 |
[29:44] | – Hold on, Chief. – Okay. | -扶好 主任 -好的 |
[29:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:49] | Okay. Watch it. Watch your foot. | 好的 小心 小心你的脚 |
[29:50] | Crash cart! | 急救车 |
[29:51] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God! – Code Blue. Surgical ICU. | -我的天 -蓝色警报 外科重症监护室 |
[29:53] | Okay. What’s — | 好的 这是什么… |
[29:54] | – What’s — What’s happening? – Code Blue. Surgical ICU. | -怎么了 -蓝色警报 外科重症监护室 |
[29:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:58] | Push one of epi! | 注射一个单位的肾上腺素 |
[29:59] | You have to save him. Please. | 你们一定要救救他 求你们了 |
[30:00] | Just do whatever, just bring him back. | 做什么都行 把他救回来就行 |
[30:02] | – Wright. – I just — | -赖特 -我就是… |
[30:03] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事的吗 |
[30:04] | – Get the paddles! – Okay. | -给我电极板 -好的 |
[30:06] | Charge to 120. | 充电到120伏 |
[30:08] | Clear! | 离手 |
[30:11] | Charge 200! | 充电到200伏 |
[30:19] | Doug Andham to the ICU. Doug Andham to the ICU. | 道格·安德姆去重症监护室 |
[30:25] | I saw that Ivan has a displaced humerus fracture. | 我看到埃文是移位的肱骨骨折 |
[30:28] | I can join when you do the ORIF, | 你做切开复位内固定时我可以帮忙 |
[30:31] | in case his radial nerve is severed. | 以防他的挠神经断裂 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:36] | I’m not sure how we lived together that whole time | 真不知道我们一起共同生活时 |
[30:38] | without discovering our mutual fear of snakes. | 怎么会没发现我们都怕蛇 |
[30:43] | Amelia… | 艾米莉娅… |
[30:46] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:46] | I-I-I really — I can’t do small talk with you. | 我真的…我不能和你闲聊 |
[30:50] | I — I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:57] | You always said that you didn’t want us | 你常说 你不希望我们像 |
[30:58] | to end up like your parents. | 你父母那样结束 |
[31:00] | You didn’t want that for Scout. | 你不想斯考特有这种经历 |
[31:03] | I don’t want that for Scout. | 我也不想斯考特经历 |
[31:05] | Can we just decide to not hate each other? | 我们能不能就此决定不再讨厌彼此 |
[31:13] | I need to hate you for a little while, | 我需要再讨厌你一阵子 |
[31:16] | right or wrong, | 无论对与错 |
[31:18] | because when I don’t hate you… | 因为我不讨厌你的时候… |
[31:22] | I love you. | 我爱着你 |
[31:23] | And we can’t have that, right? | 我们不能那样 对吗 |
[32:11] | Is he gonna live? | 他会活下去吗 |
[32:12] | We are gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[32:16] | You look like you could use some rest. | 你看起来需要休息一下 |
[32:18] | Do you have a ride home? | 你有车回家吗 |
[32:20] | The man I love let his pet snake | 我爱的人让他的宠物蛇 |
[32:22] | literally squeeze the life out of him. | 挤压得几乎没命了 |
[32:25] | I’m not sure rest is gonna help me get over that. | 我不确定休息会帮我恢复起来 |
[32:27] | I’m standing here, thinking that I might need | 我站在这 想到我可能需要 |
[32:29] | to reassess my entire life. | 重新考虑我的整个人生 |
[32:34] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[32:36] | hold his hand for a minute. | 握住一会儿他的手 |
[32:39] | Remind yourself why you love him. | 让你想起你为什么爱他 |
[32:43] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[32:54] | He sent Gigi to a rescue organization. | 他把吉吉送到一个救援组织去了 |
[32:58] | I’m not sure I would be as forgiving. | 我不确定我会这么宽宏大量 |
[33:01] | Chief, what you did today… | 主任 你今天的做法 |
[33:03] | it was an education on so many levels. | 具有出乎意料的教育意义 |
[33:07] | Dr. Wright… | 赖特医生… |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:11] | I appreciate the vote of confidence | 我很感谢你对我工作中的表现 |
[33:15] | in how I perform my job, | 表达的支持和信任 |
[33:17] | but before this grows into a larger problem — | 但在这变成一个大问题之前… |
[33:21] | It’s — It’s not. It’s not. | 不 不是 不是 |
[33:23] | And it won’t. | 而且也不会 |
[33:24] | – I am very sorry for what I did. – I — | -我为我的行为感到抱歉 -我… |
[33:27] | It was not appropriate. | 那样不合适 |
[33:29] | No, it wasn’t. | 对 不合适 |
[33:31] | But you sent me a signal. | 但你给了我一个信号 |
[33:32] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[33:33] | Yes, you did, too. | 不 你就是有 |
[33:35] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:37] | I don’t know, maybe you didn’t do it on purpose, | 我不知道 也许你无意那么做 |
[33:39] | or maybe you didn’t think I’d pick up on it, | 或者也许你觉得我不会注意到 |
[33:42] | because you don’t see yourself that way, but I do. | 因为你不会用那种方式看待自己 但我会 |
[33:46] | I see you, and I felt it. | 我那样看待你 我也感觉到了 |
[33:51] | But I am sorry. | 但我很抱歉 |
[33:53] | And it won’t happen again. | 以后不会发生这种事了 |
[33:55] | Good night, Chief. | 晚安 主任 |
[34:08] | You’re exactly the person I wanted to see right now. | 你就是我现在最想见的人 |
[34:11] | Hey. Is everything okay? | 嘿 一切都好吗 |
[34:12] | No. | 不好 |
[34:14] | Today was tough, but you want to go to Joe’s | 今天太难了 但你去接卢娜之前 |
[34:16] | before you pick up Luna? | 想去乔吗 |
[34:19] | Sorry, I told my sister we were getting a drink, | 不好意思 我告诉我妹妹我们去喝一杯 |
[34:21] | and she may have raved about you in a drug-induced haze | 在药物作用下她也许胡说了你什么 |
[34:24] | for 10 minutes. | 有十分钟 |
[34:25] | You ready? | 你好了吗 |
[34:28] | Uh, is ev– You’re…? | 你是… |
[34:29] | – Go. You have plans. – Okay. | -去吧 你们有约了 -好的 |
[34:31] | – Yeah, ready. – Let’s go. | -是的 好了 -我们走 |
[34:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:47] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 还有 |
[34:49] | Put this one on there, too. | 把这个也放上去 |
[34:50] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[34:54] | I’m exhausted. | 我太累了 |
[34:55] | Go to bed. I’ll be fine. | 去睡吧 我没事的 |
[34:57] | I’ll probably just fall asleep on the couch. | 我可能会在沙发上睡着 |
[34:59] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[35:01] | exhausted from this. | 这样我觉得很累 |
[35:09] | Owen, I love you, and I’m not gonna leave you, | 欧文 我爱你 我不会离开你 |
[35:13] | but I — I need to know that we come first — | 但我需要知道我们是你的第一位 |
[35:18] | the kids, us, our family. | 孩子们 我们 我们的家庭 |
[35:23] | I-I understand why you did what you did. | 我理解你做事的理由和行为 |
[35:25] | I understand your principles. I understand your heart. | 我理解你的原则 我理解你的心意 |
[35:28] | But, Owen, I swear to God, | 但欧文 说真的 |
[35:30] | don’t do something without talking to me. | 别做什么事都不跟我说 |
[35:34] | Trust me that I-I will figure out how to support you. | 相信我 能找到支持你的办法 |
[35:37] | Trust me that I will be there for you, | 相信我 会一直陪伴你 |
[35:38] | or trust me that I will talk you out of doing something stupid. | 或相信我 会劝说你放弃做傻事 |
[35:43] | But, please, just… | 但拜托 就… |
[35:47] | come to me. | 来找我 |
[35:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:24] | And how many books tonight? | 今晚读了几本书 |
[36:28] | One, but she, uh — | 一本 但她… |
[36:29] | she made me read it to her five times. | 让我读了五遍 |
[36:31] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[36:33] | A python tried to eat a person. | 一条蟒蛇差点把人吃了 |
[36:37] | Herniated his abdominal organs into his chest. | 把他腹部器官全部疝出到胸腔 |
[36:42] | Dramatic. | 真夸张 |
[36:49] | Have we been ignoring a snake? | 我们也在忽略蛇吗 |
[36:54] | What? | 什么 |
[36:54] | Well, we’re sending mixed signals to other people. | 我们给其他人释放了暧昧不清的信号 |
[36:58] | Oh, oh, no, no. Ingrid never kissed me. | 不不 英格丽德没亲我 |
[37:00] | A woman you rescued thought you were | 你营救的一位女性认为 |
[37:03] | inviting her on a date to Thanksgiving dinner. | 你在邀请她去你家参加感恩节晚餐 |
[37:08] | Fair. | 也有道理 |
[37:10] | We have stressful jobs. | 我们的工作压力很大 |
[37:12] | We hardly see each other. | 我们很少看见对方 |
[37:14] | We adopted a teenager. | 我们领养了一位少年 |
[37:17] | We’re doing a custody battle. | 还在打抚养权官司 |
[37:20] | I-I’m worried that we’re feeding a life | 我担心我们现在的生活 |
[37:25] | that might be squeezing our marriage to death, | 可能让我们婚姻走向死亡 |
[37:28] | and I don’t want to do that, | 我不想那样 |
[37:30] | because it’s too important to me. | 因为这对我来说太重要 |
[37:31] | You are too important to me for anyone | 你对我来说太重要 我不希望任何人 |
[37:34] | to mistakenly think that we’re available. | 误以为我们能跟其他人在一起 |
[37:36] | Miranda Bailey. | 米兰达·贝利 |
[37:39] | I am available to you. | 我能跟你在一起 |
[37:45] | And only you. | 只跟你 |
[37:47] | But you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[37:48] | We — We haven’t been spending much time together. | 我们最近在一起的时间太少了 |
[37:50] | – And we got to fix that. – Yeah. | -我们得解决这个 -对 |
[37:52] | Also, I don’t care how young and handsome your resident is, | 还有 我不在乎你的住院医生有多年轻帅气 |
[37:55] | you’re never getting rid of me. | 你永远甩不掉我 |
[37:59] | C’mere. | 过来 |
[38:03] | Don’t let go. | 别放手 |
[38:04] | Hell no. | 绝不会 |
[38:05] | When too much pressure builds within your body, | 当身体内积蓄了太多压力 |
[38:07] | you might need a surgeon to relieve it. | 你可能需要外科医生给你解压 |
[38:10] | We drill burr holes, place chest tubes, | 我们钻孔 安放胸管 |
[38:13] | cut open limbs. | 切开四肢 |
[38:14] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[38:15] | I thought you were working late tonight, baby. | 我以为你今晚要加班 宝贝 |
[38:20] | I made, um, a bad call today, | 我今天做了错误的决定 |
[38:23] | and if a resident had implemented it, | 如果住院医生按照我说的做 |
[38:25] | it could have killed a man. | 就可能害死一个人 |
[38:28] | This morning, you said, “Not everyone belongs in an OR.” | 今晚你说”不是所有人都属于手术室” |
[38:33] | Well, I created a teaching method, | 我创立了一种教学方法 |
[38:35] | pressured you and Bailey to let me implement it, | 胁迫你和贝利让我试水 |
[38:40] | and it may have ended a very promising resident’s career. | 结果很可能终结了一位有为住院医的职业 |
[38:44] | And I might be bringing down the rest of his class, too, | 我也可能让他的其他同学都失去了信心 |
[38:46] | and I can’t, in good conscience, do that. | 而我的良心不允许我这么做 |
[38:49] | What are you suggesting? | 你是什么意思 |
[38:52] | I want an assessment. | 我想做个评估 |
[38:54] | A physical exam, a cognitive review, | 体检 认知检查 |
[38:56] | a fine motor skills test — I want it all. | 运动技能测试 我都想测 |
[38:59] | And if my judgment is off… | 如果我的判断有误 |
[39:04] | if I don’t belong in the OR anymore, | 如果我不再属于手术室 |
[39:08] | then I want to know. | 那我想知道 |
[39:13] | In life, relieving pressure’s not always as easy. | 生活中 释放压力并不总是那么简单 |
[39:17] | But it’s just as important. | 但也同样重要 |
[39:20] | Too much stress takes a toll | 太多的压力 |
[39:21] | on our mental and physical health. | 对精神和身体都有影响 |
[39:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:27] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[39:31] | How’s everybody doing? | 大家都好吗 |
[39:33] | I missed you! | 我想你了 |
[39:35] | Thank you for picking them up. | 谢谢你去接他们 |
[39:36] | Oh, yeah. No problem. | 客气 没问题 |
[39:37] | I got to taste Ellis’s chocolate pudding surprise. | 我有机会尝到了爱丽丝的巧克力惊喜布丁 |
[39:39] | The surprise is gummy worms! | 惊喜就是虫虫橡皮糖 |
[39:41] | Are you kidding? Oh, my goodness! | 开玩笑吗 天呐 |
[39:43] | And I saved you some. | 我还给你留了一点 |
[39:44] | Great. | 好极了 |
[39:45] | I’m going to the gym, | 我要去健身房了 |
[39:46] | because Winston saw a two-for-one special, | 因为温斯顿看到了两人同行一人免费的优惠 |
[39:50] | so now I belong to a gym. | 现在我就住在健身房了 |
[39:52] | I thought you were staying for dinner. | 我以为你要留下吃晚餐 |
[39:54] | You said set five places. | 你说摆五个盘子 |
[39:55] | You know, I brought a guest home for dinner. | 我带了一位客人回家吃饭 |
[39:59] | – I brought my friend Nick from Minnesota, Dr. Marsh. – Hello. | -我带来了明尼苏达的尼克·马什医生 -你们好 |
[40:03] | You’re curing Parkinson’s together? | 你们一起治好了帕金森吗 |
[40:05] | Uh, no, I’m a transplant surgeon. | 没有 我是移植手术医生 |
[40:07] | Then how’d you meet? | 那你们怎么认识的 |
[40:09] | Well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[40:10] | Your mom saved my life. | 你们的妈妈救了我的命 |
[40:13] | – Who’s hungry? – Me! | -谁饿了 -我 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:15] | Do you like chocolate pudding surprise? | 你喜欢巧克力惊喜布丁吗 |
[40:18] | Well, only if the surprise is gummy worms. | 除非惊喜是虫虫橡皮糖 |
[40:20] | – It is! – It is?! | -就是 -是吗 |
[40:21] | Let’s have some, then. | 那我们来点吧 |
[40:23] | So go for a walk. | 去散散步 |
[40:25] | Meet up with a friend. Dance it out. | 见见朋友 跳跳舞 |
[40:27] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:29] | Chocolate pudding surprise. Let’s try it. | 巧克力惊喜布丁 我们尝尝 |
[40:35] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[40:36] | Very good. Love it. | 非常好 我喜欢 |
[40:38] | You know what else I love, though? | 不过你知道我还喜欢什么吗 |
[40:39] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[40:40] | – Me, too. – Yes. | -我也是 -对 |
[40:41] | – Me, three. – Alright. | -还有我 -好的 |
[40:43] | Seek out the moments of joy that keep us alive. | 找出让我们活着的欢乐回忆 |