时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | When a patient goes into cardiac arrest, | 当病人心脏停搏 |
[00:14] | we follow a specific set of protocols to resuscitate them. | 我们按照一个标准流程实施抢救 |
[00:19] | Start with CPR, give oxygen, assess heart rhythm | 先是心肺复苏 供氧 评估心律 |
[00:22] | to determine if the patient needs to be shocked. | 来决定是否进行电击 |
[00:26] | If needed, push epinephrine every three to five minutes. | 如需要 每三至五分钟注入肾上腺素 |
[00:31] | Consider an advanced airway | 考虑是否需插管 |
[00:32] | and need to administer additional medications. | 是否需注射额外药物 |
[00:38] | Then check the pulse and start the cycle all over again. | 然后检查脉搏 再重来一次 |
[00:45] | CPR, shock, meds, pulse check — | 心肺复苏 电击 药物 脉搏检查 |
[00:50] | sometimes for hours. | 有时要持续做几个小时 |
[00:52] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:54] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[00:57] | Until, hopefully, you change the course… | 直到 希望你能扭转局面 |
[01:02] | …and save a life. | 拯救生命 |
[01:05] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[01:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:09] | I know everyone’s been following Fierce Fernanda | 我知道大家都在关注菲尔斯·费尔南达 |
[01:11] | as she has traveled across the country with her family. | 目前她正与家人环游全国 |
[01:14] | I first met Fernanda and her family in Boston last fall. | 去年秋我在波士顿初遇费尔南达一家 |
[01:19] | She suffers from congenital aortic valve disease, | 她患有先天性主动脉瓣疾病 |
[01:21] | which led to aortic stenosis. | 导致主动脉瓣狭窄 |
[01:23] | At 13 years of age, she’s already had two heart surgeries. | 她在十三岁就做了两次心脏手术 |
[01:28] | Nothing has worked. | 但没有任何效果 |
[01:30] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[01:31] | We’re doing a Ross procedure. | 我们要进行罗斯手术 |
[01:33] | Only seven programs in the country | 全国只有七间医院 |
[01:35] | perform Ross procedures, | 有能力进行罗斯手术 |
[01:36] | and you are training at one of them. | 你们在其中一间培训 |
[01:39] | Someone tell me what it is. | 有人能告诉我这是什么手术吗 |
[01:42] | Helm. | 赫尔姆 |
[01:44] | It’s taking a patient’s pulmonary valve | 是将病人的肺动脉瓣 |
[01:47] | and moving it into the position of their aortic valve, | 移植到主动脉瓣位置 |
[01:50] | preventing the need for lifelong anticoagulant therapy. | 避免终生需要进行抗凝血治疗 |
[01:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:55] | It also has the added benefit for pediatric patients — | 对儿童病患还有额外的好处 |
[01:58] | since it is their own valve, it will grow with them. | 因为这是自体瓣膜 它会跟着病人成长 |
[02:01] | And on a pediatric patient, it’s even more challenging. | 儿童病患手术的难度更大 |
[02:04] | Dr. Pierce is one of only a few surgeons in the country | 皮尔斯医生是全国为数不多 |
[02:07] | who have done this successfully. | 成功完成罗斯手术的医生之一 |
[02:09] | Dr. Ndugu will be working with me today, | 恩都古医生今天会与我协作 |
[02:12] | as will one of you. | 还有你们之中的一位 |
[02:16] | So, who’s ready to meet Fernanda? | 准备好见费尔南达了吗 |
[02:21] | Say hello to the Grey-Sloan team, Fernanda. | 跟格蕾-斯隆团队打招呼吧 费尔南达 |
[02:23] | Hi, Dr. Maggie. Hi, everyone. | 你好 麦琪医生 大家好 |
[02:26] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:27] | Fernanda’s condition left it unsafe | 费尔南达的病情让她 |
[02:29] | for her to travel on a commercial plane, | 无法安全坐飞机出游 |
[02:31] | so she and her family have been driving | 所以她和家人从波士顿 |
[02:34] | all the way across the country from Boston. | 开车环游全国 |
[02:36] | She’ll be here in approximately two hours. | 她将在两小时后抵达 |
[02:40] | So… | 所以 |
[02:42] | Who’s ready to scrub — | 谁准备好加入手术 |
[02:47] | The spinal fracture is healing well. | 脊椎骨折愈合良好 |
[02:48] | No signs of malalignment. How’s PT going? | 没有对位不良情况 复健如何 |
[02:51] | My strength’s improving. | 力气慢慢恢复 |
[02:51] | I’m putting more weight on the leg every single day. | 我每天会加多一点重量 |
[02:54] | – A lot of progress. – Great! | -很大进步 -太好了 |
[02:55] | Okay, I’ll want another exam and set of films in two weeks. | 好 两周后复查和照片子 |
[02:58] | So, I can go back to work? | 那我能回来上班吗 |
[02:59] | Today? No, no. We’re not there yet. | 今天吗 不行 还没到那 |
[03:01] | – Amelia — – Owen, you’re not ready. | -艾米莉娅 -欧文 你还没准备好 |
[03:03] | You would have to stand for hours at a time in an OR. | 如果做手术你得站几小时 |
[03:05] | You have to build up your endurance. | 你先得锻炼耐力 |
[03:06] | My endurance is fine! | 我的耐力没问题 |
[03:10] | Pick it up without the crutch. | 不用拐杖捡起来 |
[03:12] | How scientific. | 好科学啊 |
[03:13] | I’m not clearing you. | 我不能给你批准 |
[03:16] | There’s a physician shortage! | 医生人手不足 |
[03:17] | Two weeks! And keep the pen. | 两周 笔你留着 |
[03:29] | Fierce Fernanda and her family just made it to Ellensburg. | 菲尔斯·费尔南达和家人到埃伦斯堡了 |
[03:32] | – Really? Already? – Yeah. | -真的 这么快 -对 |
[03:34] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[03:39] | My throat hurts. | 我嗓子疼 |
[03:40] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[03:41] | You’re not going to work, right? | 你不去上班吧 |
[03:43] | You’re worse than me. | 你比我还严重 |
[03:44] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[03:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:51] | And where the hell are you? | 你他妈在哪 |
[03:52] | My mom said it’s not nice to say that word. | 我妈妈说那个字不礼貌 |
[03:54] | Okay, then, um, may I talk to your mom, Miss Zola? | 好吧 能跟你妈妈通话吗 佐拉小姐 |
[03:58] | – No, ma’am. – Excuse me? | -不行 女士 -什么 |
[04:01] | No, ma’am. | 不行 女士 |
[04:01] | And may I ask why not? | 能问一下为什么吗 |
[04:03] | Because technically, “No” is a complete sentence. | 严格来说 “不”也是一个完整句子 |
[04:07] | Can I have the phone? | 能把电话给我吗 |
[04:10] | Bai– Bailey. | 贝 贝利 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:12] | Oh, you sound gross. | 你听起来好糟糕 |
[04:14] | – I know. – Grey, no. | -我知道 -格蕾 不 |
[04:16] | Y-your name is on the board | 你名字在手术板上 |
[04:18] | for a Whipple, | 惠普尔手术[十二指肠切除术] |
[04:19] | esophagectomy, two lap choles. | 食道切除术 两台胆囊摘除术 |
[04:21] | I know, but… | 我知道 但… |
[04:23] | I was actually just getting ready to call. | 我正打算给你打电话 |
[04:24] | – I can, um — I can call someone — – Bye! | -我可以 我可以找人… -再见 |
[04:28] | Richard, oh, thank God. | 理查德 谢天谢地 |
[04:30] | Grey is sick. | 格蕾病了 |
[04:31] | Can you take over some of her — where are your scrubs? | 你能帮忙接手她的…你手术服呢 |
[04:33] | I’m handing off my assignments. | 我把手头工作分出去 |
[04:35] | – Until I get my assessment — – No. | -直到我收到评估… -不 |
[04:37] | And technically, that’s a complete sentence. | 严格来说 “不”也是一个完整句子 |
[04:39] | Bailey, I cannot operate until I’ve had my assessment. | 贝利 评估通过了我才能手术 |
[04:42] | – Says who? – Says me! | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[04:44] | Look, I-I just don’t trust myself right now. | 我现在不信任自己 |
[04:46] | Well, I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[04:47] | T-There’s a potential foreign body in the rectum in bed 9. | 九床的患者直肠可能有异物 |
[04:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:53] | You — W– Richard! | 你 理查德 |
[04:56] | You are fine! | 你没事 |
[04:58] | Look, you’ve been doing this for decades. | 你都干了几十年了 |
[05:00] | We all have good days, bad days. | 我们的状态都时好时坏 |
[05:02] | Well, I’ve had more bad than good lately. | 我最近状态差的时间居多 |
[05:04] | You do know that we are in the middle | 你知道我们现在 |
[05:05] | of a physician shortage. | 正缺医生吧 |
[05:07] | I cannot pick up a scalpel or supervise anyone | 在我能确保安全之前 我不能拿手术刀 |
[05:10] | until I know it’s safe. | 也不能监督任何人 |
[05:12] | Assessment’s next week. | 下周评估 |
[05:14] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[05:16] | – Chief! – No. | -主任 -不行 |
[05:17] | Incoming trauma, two rigs. | 创伤病人入院 两名伤员 |
[05:19] | And someone just threw up blood in trauma two. | 创伤二室刚有人吐血了 |
[05:23] | I just — I just — I just — I just — I just — I… | 我只是 我只是 我只是 我只是 我… |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | Dr. Pierce! Thank you. | 皮尔斯医生 谢谢你 |
[05:31] | I’ve wanted to see a Ross procedure my entire career. | 我整个职业生涯中我都想一睹罗斯手术 |
[05:34] | I know the surgery’s extremely difficult. | 我知道这一手术难度超高 |
[05:36] | I mean, the complications alone — hemorrhage, | 光并发症就是…出血 |
[05:38] | myocardial infarctions, stroke, obviously death. | 心梗 中风 当然还包括死亡 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I think you’ve covered it, Helm. | 对 你全说到了 赫尔姆 |
[05:43] | Would you please go see if her scans are up to date? | 你可以去看一下她的片子是最新的吗 |
[05:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:47] | Dr. Ndugu, Dr. Pierce — | 恩都古医生 皮尔斯医生 |
[05:49] | aortic dissection just came in downstairs. | 楼下来了个主动脉夹层病人 |
[05:51] | Patient is decompensating fast. | 病人正在快速失代偿 |
[06:01] | Was he DOA? | 他送达医院已死亡了吗 |
[06:05] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[06:08] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[06:12] | It’s too easy. | 太好骗了 |
[06:14] | You jump at everything. | 什么都能把你吓一跳 |
[06:17] | Thanks, Karen. | 谢谢 凯伦 |
[06:18] | Yeah. He promised you wouldn’t have me fired. | 客气 他保证你不会解雇我 |
[06:22] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:23] | Uh, uh, Maggie, this is Wendell. | 麦琪 他是温德尔 |
[06:25] | He’s my little brother. | 我弟弟 |
[06:26] | Of course. I’ve seen pictures. | 当然 我看过照片 |
[06:28] | Pleasure to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[06:46] | Grey-Sloan’s nice. | 格蕾-斯隆真不错 |
[06:47] | Lots of trees, right in the middle of the city. | 很多树 正好在市中心 |
[06:49] | You can even see the Space Needle from the other side. | 还能看到另一边的太空针塔 |
[06:52] | When it’s not raining. | 如果不下雨的话 |
[06:54] | It’s not raining. Shouldn’t it be raining? | 没下雨啊 应该下雨吗 |
[06:55] | It rains a lot in the spring. | 春天雨水多 |
[06:57] | Rained the day before our wedding, actually. | 我们婚礼前一天还下了雨 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry for not making it to the wedding. | 很抱歉 婚礼没来成 |
[07:03] | You didn’t even RSVP. | 你都没回复 |
[07:05] | I know. I just — | 我知道 我只是 |
[07:07] | I kept thinking I’d make it last minute, | 我总以为我能赶上 |
[07:09] | but…it — it was a rough time. | 但是那段时间很艰难 |
[07:11] | I-I had a job go south, | 我 我的工作泡汤了 |
[07:13] | and I was a little embarrassed. | 我有点丢人 |
[07:15] | I couldn’t even afford a bus ticket to Seattle. | 我都买不起一张来西雅图的车票 |
[07:17] | You should’ve called. | 你应该打电话的 |
[07:19] | We could’ve — We could’ve helped or something. | 我们可以 我们可以帮点忙 |
[07:22] | But we’re glad you’re here now. | 不过很高兴你现在来了 |
[07:25] | Oh, uh, and I have a job. | 而且我找了份工作 |
[07:27] | You are now looking at Trinity Labs’ | 我现在是三一实验室的 |
[07:29] | new medical sales representative. | 新医药销售代表 |
[07:33] | With benefits. | 还有福利 |
[07:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[07:39] | Oh. Wendell, we have a huge case today. | 温德尔 我们今天有一个重要的病历 |
[07:42] | Yeah, uh, go, go. | 好 去吧 去吧 |
[07:43] | Go save lives. | 去救命 |
[07:45] | Maybe we’ll do dinner later. | 也许晚一点我们一起吃晚饭 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[07:48] | Call you when we’re finished. | 我们结束了给你打电话 |
[07:51] | – You gonna be alright? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I’ll just — I’ll keep myself busy. | 我会 我会给自己找事做 |
[07:55] | Alright. | 好 |
[07:58] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[07:59] | Dr. Adell to the N.I.C.U. | 请阿德尔医生前往新生儿重症监护室 |
[08:01] | There. That’s good. | 那边 很好 |
[08:03] | Yes, trauma two. | 对 创伤二室 |
[08:07] | Has it been like this every day? | 每天都这样吗 |
[08:08] | Some days it’s worse. | 有时更糟糕 |
[08:09] | We’re backed up down here, we’re backed up — thank you — | 急诊室忙不过来 而且…谢谢 |
[08:12] | on the OR floor. | 手术室也是 |
[08:14] | Trying to find someone to take Grey’s Whipple at noon. | 正在找人接替格蕾中午的惠普尔手术 |
[08:17] | But now even my go-to locum tenens is avoiding me. | 但是连我的首选临时医生都在躲我 |
[08:22] | I’ve got a stack of paperwork so high, | 还有堆积如山的文书工作 |
[08:24] | I can’t even get to my desk. | 我都回不到办公桌前 |
[08:26] | I know someone that could do the Whipple. | 我知道有人能做惠普尔手术 |
[08:29] | Nice try. Shepherd told me you’re not cleared. | 少来 谢博德跟我说你还没获批 |
[08:31] | I meant you. | 我是说你 |
[08:33] | Go operate. | 去作手术 |
[08:34] | Who’s supposed to handle this mess? | 那谁来处理这一堆烂事 |
[08:35] | Me. | 我 |
[08:37] | Bailey, half the chief’s job is to be a traffic cop | 贝利 主任一半的工作是充当交警 |
[08:39] | and to solve problems. | 以及解决问题 |
[08:40] | I’ve done it before, and I can do it again. | 我以前干过 我现在也可以 |
[08:42] | You want to be chief? | 你想当主任吗 |
[08:43] | W– Just for the day. | 什 就今天 |
[08:47] | I’ll be in the OR… | 我去手术室… |
[08:49] | Chief. | 主任 |
[08:56] | Okay, Laura, let’s try this again. | 好 劳拉 我们再来一次 |
[08:59] | You do realize I’m not less pregnant | 你知道我现在怀孕的时间 |
[09:01] | than the last time we tried this surgery? | 没有比上次作这个手术时短吧 |
[09:03] | Um, Laura Eames, 34, | 劳拉·埃姆斯 34岁 |
[09:06] | severe mitral valve insufficiency | 严重二尖瓣功能不全 |
[09:07] | and scheduled for a transcatheter valve repair. | 计划进行经导管瓣膜修复 |
[09:09] | – Again. – You know, I’m really hoping | -再次 -我真希望 |
[09:11] | this isn’t one of those “Rule of three” Situations. | 这不是”三法则”的情况 |
[09:14] | Wait, where’s, uh, Dr. Pierce? | 等等 皮尔斯医生在哪里 |
[09:16] | Hi, Laura, I’m Dr. Altman. | 嗨 劳拉 我是阿尔特曼医生 |
[09:17] | I’ll be doing your surgery today. | 我今天给你作手术 |
[09:19] | Dr. Pierce has a big case coming in from Boston which was — | 皮尔斯医生有一个来自波士顿的重要病例 |
[09:21] | Yes! The girl in the RV. | 对 房车里那个女孩 |
[09:23] | I saw her this morning on “Good Morning Seattle”. | 我在今早的”早安西雅图”看到她了 |
[09:25] | Yeah, she’s doing a Ross procedure. | 是的 她要进行罗斯手术 |
[09:27] | And I’m here. | 而我却在这 |
[09:32] | Wow, that’s a lot of fruit. | 好多水果 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I ordered it online. | 没错 我在网上订的 |
[09:36] | Didn’t realize it would be this big. Sorry. | 没想到这大份 不好意思 |
[09:38] | Probably looks bananas. | 可能太香蕉了[疯狂] |
[09:41] | I’m so sorry, uh, again. | 我再次道歉 |
[09:44] | It’s so sweet. You didn’t have to… | 真贴心 你没必要… |
[09:45] | …get me… | 给我… |
[09:47] | It’s for Laura. | 这是给劳拉的 |
[09:49] | You know I can’t eat before surgery, dummy. | 你知道我手术前不能吃东西 笨蛋 |
[09:52] | Right. Uh, then, it is for you? | 是啊 那确实是送你的 |
[09:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | Alright, the family’s been on the road for weeks, | 好的 这一家已经在路上好几个星期了 |
[10:03] | so anything they need — um, meals, cots, clothes, | 他们所有日常所需 饭 床 衣服 |
[10:06] | just put an intern on it. | 让实习生去负责 |
[10:07] | Hospital services has been in touch with them | 医院服务中心跟他们联系过 |
[10:09] | about a utilities hookup for the RV, but we should confirm. | 可以给房车通水通电 但还需要确认 |
[10:14] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[10:30] | Daniel, what’s wrong? | 丹尼尔 怎么了 |
[10:30] | I-I don’t know, she suddenly was starting to feel | 我不知道 她忽然开始 |
[10:32] | a little dizzy. Come, come, come. | 有些头晕 快来 快来 |
[10:34] | Helm, get a gurney. | 赫尔姆 推一张轮床来 |
[10:36] | Fernanda. | 费尔南达 |
[10:38] | It’s Dr. Maggie and Dr. Ndugu. | 我们是麦琪医生和恩都古医生 |
[10:40] | I feel…everything spinning. | 我感到…天旋地转 |
[10:43] | – When did it start? – About 20 minutes ago. | -什么时候开始的 -大概20分钟前 |
[10:45] | I drove as fast as I could. | 我尽可能开快了 |
[10:48] | We need to get her inside right away. | 我们马上带她进去 |
[10:50] | Dr. Maggie, are we here? | 麦琪医生 我们到了 |
[10:53] | Did I make it? | 我成功了吗 |
[10:54] | Yes, Fernanda, you made it. | 是的 费尔南达 你成功了 |
[10:56] | You’re in Seattle. You’re at Grey-Sloan. | 你到西雅图了 你到格蕾-斯隆医院了 |
[10:57] | – I made it. – Yes. | -我成功了 -对 |
[11:00] | I…made…it. | 我…成功了 |
[11:03] | We got to get her to the PICU right now. | 我们现在就要把她送到儿科重症监护室 |
[11:13] | Dr. Martin to Pediatrics. | 马丁医生请前往儿科 |
[11:14] | Tell Altman she can have OR 2. | 告诉阿尔特曼医生她可以去2号手术室 |
[11:16] | She requested OR 1. | 她想去1号手术室 |
[11:17] | Yeah, because she thinks OR 2 has a buzzing sound, | 是的 因为她觉得2号手术室有嗡嗡声 |
[11:19] | but it doesn’t — I know this | 但并没有 我知道 |
[11:20] | because nobody else has ever heard it. | 是因为其他人都没听到过 |
[11:22] | You want me to tell her that? | 你想让我告诉她吗 |
[11:23] | I want you to tell her that she has OR 2. | 我想让你告诉她 她去2号手术室 |
[11:25] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[11:31] | Ndugu and Pierce want to cancel | 恩都古和皮尔斯想取消今天下午 |
[11:33] | Hendrick’s CABG this afternoon. | 亨德里克的冠状动脉旁路移植术 |
[11:34] | That’s gonna throw our whole schedule off. | 这就要打乱我们整个日程了 |
[11:36] | Well, they need to run a few more tests on Fernanda, | 他们要对费尔南达多做一些检查 |
[11:38] | and they want to make sure an OR is open if they need it. | 还有他们想确保有一个手术室随时可用 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:41] | FYI, Dr. Lin is in OR 5 | 仅供参考 林医生在5号手术室 |
[11:43] | with a Z-plasty, not OR 4. | 做Z整形手术 不是4号 |
[11:45] | What? Since when? | 什么 什么时候开始的 |
[11:46] | Since I saw her go in OR 5 with Baldwin. | 从我看到她和鲍德温进5号手术室开始 |
[11:50] | Does Chief Bailey know you’re doing this? | 贝利主任知道你在安排日程吗 |
[11:51] | Yes, I’m acting chief today. | 知道 今天我是代理主任 |
[11:56] | You know, I was chief of surgery for five years. | 你知道吗 我做过五年的外科主任 |
[12:03] | You’re chief of surgery? | 你是外科主任吗 |
[12:04] | Uh, yes, at least for the day. | 对 至少今天是 |
[12:05] | I was told to speak with you. | 我被告知要和你谈谈 |
[12:07] | Wendell Ndugu. | 我是温德尔·恩都古 |
[12:08] | Oh, any relation to… | 你们是亲戚吗… |
[12:09] | Winston is my brother. | 温斯顿是我哥哥 |
[12:11] | I have an amazing opportunity for you. | 我为你准备了一个特别好的机会 |
[12:14] | Okay, we’re trying to get her blood pressure back up, | 好的 我们尽力把她的血压降下来了 |
[12:16] | but she is extremely dehydrated. | 但她已经极度脱水 |
[12:19] | We’re giving her fluids, but we noticed | 我们给她输液 但我们注意到 |
[12:21] | that her murmur’s much worse. | 她的心脏杂音更糟了 |
[12:22] | What…about… my surgery? | 那…我的…手术怎么办 |
[12:26] | Can you still do it? | 你们还能做吗 |
[12:27] | Uh, we’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[12:28] | We’ll have to run an echo, do a cardiac MRI — | 我们要做超声波心动图和心脏核磁共振 |
[12:30] | Her dehydration, is that because of the trip? | 她的脱水 是因为这次旅行吗 |
[12:33] | Possibly, but we knew it would be tricky | 有可能 但我们知道费尔南达 |
[12:35] | getting Fernanda here. | 一路到这里也不容易 |
[12:36] | We should’ve gotten here sooner. | 我们应该早点到的 |
[12:38] | We never should’ve stopped. | 我们不应该停下 |
[12:39] | He made us stop and — and sight-see — | 他让我们停车…观光 |
[12:41] | I thought we had time. | 我以为我们有时间 |
[12:43] | Fernanda’s numbers were good. | 费尔南达之前的化验数据很好 |
[12:44] | She was feeling great. | 她感觉很好 |
[12:45] | We’ve been in and out of hospitals, | 我们总是进进出出医院治疗 |
[12:47] | so I just wanted the kids to see the country, | 我只是想让孩子们看看这个国家 |
[12:49] | have some normalcy before the surgery. | 在做手术之前过过正常生活 |
[12:50] | I…didn’t think it would hurt | 我…没想到停下来拍点照片 |
[12:53] | to stop for a few…pictures. | 会造成伤害… |
[12:55] | – Dad? – Mr. Lima, are you okay? | -爸爸 -利玛先生 你还好吗 |
[12:56] | I’m fine, I’m fine. Just a little back pain. | 我没事 没事 就是后背有点疼 |
[12:58] | I’ve been driving this RV for two weeks. | 我已经开了两个星期的房车了 |
[13:01] | We’ll have someone take a look at it. | 我们找人给你看看 |
[13:04] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[13:05] | this isn’t anyone’s fault, okay? | 这并不是任何人的错 好吗 |
[13:08] | So let us just do the scans, and we’ll go from there. | 所以我们去做扫描 就从那里开始着手 |
[13:12] | Alright? Hang tight, Fernanda. | 好吗 坚持一下 费尔南达 |
[13:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:19] | Dr. Wagner to Radiology. | 瓦格纳医生请往放射科 |
[13:21] | Dr. Wagner to Radiology. | 瓦格纳医生请往放射科 |
[13:25] | Free fruit! | 免费水果 |
[13:29] | Ugh. We’re gonna be in OR 2. | 我们要去2号手术室 |
[13:30] | Okay, I think I’m gonna try and cram in | 好的 在那之前我去试着死记硬背 |
[13:33] | another practice test until then. | 另一个实际操作检查好了 |
[13:35] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[13:40] | Oh, yeah, I-I was just sharing. | 对 我刚刚在和大家分享 |
[13:43] | Who doesn’t like fruit? | 谁不喜欢水果呢 |
[13:44] | I don’t know. Uh, serial killers? Cats? | 我不知道 连环杀手吗 猫咪吗 |
[13:50] | Do you want to grab dinner tonight? | 晚上你想一起吃个饭吗 |
[13:52] | Keep up the tradition of hanging out | 在我妹妹住院期间 |
[13:53] | when my sister’s in the hospital? | 保持我们一起出去玩的传统 |
[13:56] | I would. Um, yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:57] | But I-I have to study | 但我要准备 |
[13:59] | for my annual OB resident’s exam, | 我的年度妇产科住院医师考试 |
[14:01] | so I will be holed up in a library. | 所以我得待在图书馆里 |
[14:03] | Okay, well, I don’t get in the way of a library. | 好吧 我不能打扰你学习 |
[14:06] | Also, Laura was asking for some ice chips. | 还有 劳拉想要一些冰沙 |
[14:09] | Oh, yeah, um, okay. Oh, hey. | 当然 没问题 |
[14:11] | Do you — Would you mind grabbing ice chips | 麻烦你帮这位病人 |
[14:13] | for this patient here? | 拿一点冰沙好吗 |
[14:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:22] | Okay, I know that it’s probably not — | 我知道这不太好 |
[14:24] | he — he’s not technically a — a patient, so I — | 但严格来说 他并不是病人 所以 |
[14:27] | Oh, relax, Wilson. | 放轻松 威尔逊 |
[14:29] | I married a patient once. | 我还跟病人结婚了 |
[14:31] | For insurance. | 为了医疗保险 |
[14:33] | – So I’m not judging. – Okay. | -所以我不会评判你的 -好吧 |
[14:35] | Um, and just for the record, the thing with Link is over. | 那我声明一下 我和林克之间结束了 |
[14:40] | What thing with Link? | 你和林克怎么了 |
[14:41] | Remember how I slept with Link? | 你还记得我和林克上床了吗 |
[14:43] | You slept with Link?! | 你和林克上床了吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, my God, be quiet! | 天哪 你能小声一点吗 |
[14:46] | Yes, remember how I told you at the bar? | 是啊 你还记得我在酒吧告诉你了吗 |
[14:50] | I barely remember the bar. | 我都不记得我们去过酒吧 |
[14:53] | Are you — Are… | 你是… |
[14:55] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[14:57] | W– Did I — Did I tell you anything at the bar? | 我在酒吧和你说什么了吗 |
[15:06] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天哪 天哪 |
[15:12] | Oh, excuse me, can you direct me | 不好意思 请问你能告诉我 |
[15:13] | to the residency director’s office? | 住院医师主任的办公室怎么走吗 |
[15:15] | Oh, uh, Dr. Webber isn’t in today. | 韦伯医生今天不在 |
[15:17] | Uh, try Chief Bailey. | 你去找贝利主任吧 |
[15:22] | The pain could be positional | 他的疼痛有可能 |
[15:23] | from driving so many hours a day, | 是由于长时间驾驶引起的 |
[15:25] | but I’m happy to do an exam, order scans? | 但我非常乐意做个检查 预约扫描 |
[15:28] | Okay. He may be downplaying his level of pain | 好的 他可能在对自己的疼痛轻描淡写 |
[15:30] | because he doesn’t want to take attention away | 因为他不想影响 |
[15:31] | from Fernanda’s care… | 费尔南达的手术 |
[15:34] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[15:35] | Winston, come listen. | 温斯顿 你过来听 |
[15:37] | And it’s not without precedent. | 这不是没有先例 |
[15:38] | In Europe, a pilot program with a similar BioTech Drone | 在欧洲 一项试点计划用相似的生物科技无人机 |
[15:41] | succeeded in saving a patient 11 out of 12 takeoffs. | 在12次飞行里成功救治了11位患者 |
[15:44] | So you’re saying we can send a drone | 你是说 我们可以在救护车之前 |
[15:46] | ahead of an ambulance carrying a defibrillator? | 先用无人机运送除颤仪吗 |
[15:49] | A defibrillator in a drone, for now. | 目前还只是运送除颤仪 |
[15:51] | In about four to six months, we’re talking about other | 未来四到六个月里 还有可能是 |
[15:53] | portable emergency equipment — AI powered rovers. | 便携急救设备 人工智能勘探仪 |
[15:55] | I mean, the lives we can save. | 想想这能拯救多少生命 |
[15:58] | You know, this all sounds pretty amazing. | 这听上去很棒 |
[15:59] | I will definitely kick this up to the board. | 我一定会向董事会汇报 |
[16:02] | Your brother’s selling some pretty high tech. | 你弟弟在销售高端科技 |
[16:04] | Very futuristic and cool. | 极具未来感 很酷 |
[16:06] | Wow. I — I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[16:08] | This is your brother? | 这是你弟弟吗 |
[16:10] | – Yeah. – Hold on. | -没错 -等等 |
[16:11] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[16:12] | – Dr. Amelia Shepherd? – Yeah. | -艾米莉娅·谢博德医生 -是我 |
[16:14] | I’ve read about your work | 我之前读过 |
[16:15] | on ultrasound-guided tumor reduction. | 你关于超声波引导的肿瘤缩小研究 |
[16:17] | I didn’t know I was meeting a celebrity. | 我没想到能见到真人 |
[16:19] | Wendell Ndugu, former black sheep of the family. | 温德尔·恩都古 我们家曾经的害群之马 |
[16:21] | Ah, from one former black sheep to another, | 我也是家族里的害群之马 |
[16:23] | it’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:25] | How long are you in town? | 你在这里呆多久 |
[16:26] | Uh, you should come for dinner. | 你应该来和我们吃晚饭 |
[16:28] | You know what? I’d love that. | 我很乐意 |
[16:29] | Wendell, uh, you mind if I talk to you real quick | 温德尔 你介意我在去放射科之前 |
[16:31] | before I head up to radiology? | 先和你聊几句吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, yeah, sure thing. | 没问题 当然 |
[16:33] | Nice talking to you, Dr. Hunt. | 很高兴和你谈话 亨特医生 |
[16:34] | – Thank you. – Dr. Shepherd. | -谢谢 -谢博德医生 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 幸会 |
[16:38] | – Right in here. – Yeah. | -就在这里 -好的 |
[16:40] | Why are you wearing scrubs? | 为什么你穿着手术服 |
[16:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:46] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[16:47] | Wendell, you don’t work here. | 温德尔 你不在这里工作 |
[16:50] | Where do you think medical sales happen? | 你觉得医疗器械是在哪里销售的 |
[16:53] | – In a hospital. – And, you know, I just wish you would’ve | -在医院里 -我希望你可以 |
[16:54] | talked to me about it first, man. | 先来和我说一声 |
[16:55] | I don’t even know what you’re selling. | 我都不知道你在卖什么 |
[16:57] | These people are my colleagues. | 这些人是我的同事 |
[16:58] | Some of these people are my bosses. | 有些人是我的上司 |
[17:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:03] | How do you think I got the job? | 你觉得我是怎么找到这份工作的 |
[17:06] | You used my name to get the job? | 你提了我的名字吗 |
[17:09] | I mean, I had to at least mention that my brother’s | 我必须要说我哥哥是 |
[17:11] | a hotshot surgeon at Grey-Sloan… | 格蕾-斯隆医院炙手可热的外科医生 |
[17:14] | …and that my sister-in-law is head of cardio, | 我的嫂子是心外科主任 |
[17:16] | and that I know Dr. Richard Webber. | 而且我还认识理查德·韦伯医生 |
[17:18] | You don’t know Richard Webber! | 你根本不认识理查德·韦伯 |
[17:19] | Well, I mean, I could if you would introduce me. | 你可以介绍我们认识 |
[17:20] | Wendell, come on, man, you lied! | 温德尔 你这是在撒谎 |
[17:26] | You know, Dad told me not to come here. | 爸跟我说不要来找你 |
[17:28] | Dad told you not to — you’re still talking to Dad? | 爸跟你说不要来 你还和爸联系吗 |
[17:31] | He said you wouldn’t help me, said you wouldn’t get it. | 他说你不会帮我 他说你不理解 |
[17:33] | – Okay. – You know what I said? | -好吧 -你知道我说什么吗 |
[17:35] | I said, “No, no, no, no. It’ll be different this time.” | 我说不会的 这次会不一样 |
[17:38] | Because I finally have a job that you could be happy about. | 因为我终于在做一份你能满意的工作了 |
[17:42] | A type of job you’ve been telling me to get for years. | 那种你多年来想让我做的工作 |
[17:46] | I said you would be proud. | 我说你会为我骄傲 |
[17:50] | I guess Dad was right. | 但我想爸爸说得没错 |
[18:02] | The giant panda, also known as the panda bear, | 大熊猫 又名猫熊 |
[18:06] | is a bear species indigenous to China. | 是中国本土的熊种 |
[18:08] | The daily routine for a panda is spent roaming and feeding | 熊猫的一天都在竹林和山间 |
[18:12] | – at the bamboo forests and hill regions… – Thank you. | -散步进食 -谢谢 |
[18:14] | …of South Central China. | 在中国的中南地区 |
[18:16] | They spend up to 16 hours a day, eating mainly… | 它们一天会花多至16个小时进食… |
[18:20] | …on one nutrient protein source — bamboo. | …有营养的蛋白质来源 竹子 |
[18:22] | Pandas communicate with each other in a variety of ways. | 熊猫的交流方式有很多 |
[18:25] | They might chirp… | 它们会发出唧唧声… |
[18:27] | Oh, good job, Mom. | 干得漂亮 妈妈 |
[18:28] | That’s not easy. | 不接电话可不容易 |
[18:30] | …vocalization, they also… | …发声 它们还… |
[18:31] | It is when I’m with you. | 我和你在一起就变得容易了 |
[18:35] | Is it weird that I wish we got sick together more? | 我希望我们还能一起生病 这很奇怪吗 |
[18:40] | Yes, but I was just thinking the same thing. | 是的 但我和你想的一样 |
[18:43] | …to mark their scent. | …来标记气味 |
[18:46] | That Whipple was perfection. Textbook. | 刚刚的惠普尔手术简直完美 教科书级别 |
[18:50] | And it brought me joy, Perez. | 还让我很开心 普瑞兹 |
[18:51] | Do you see my joy? | 你看到我很开心了吗 |
[18:53] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[18:54] | Your closure was almost jaunty. | 你缝合得很漂亮 |
[18:56] | – Happy for you, Chief. – Yes, I’m looking for the Chief. | -为你感到高兴 主任 -我在找主任 |
[18:58] | – She’s right here. – Is the esophagectomy next? | -她就是 -下一场是食管切除术吗 |
[18:59] | Uh, I think so. | 我记得是 |
[19:00] | Oh, hi, excuse me. I’m sorry. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[19:01] | I’m looking for Chief Miranda Bailey? | 我在找玛兰达·贝利主任 |
[19:03] | Oh, not today, ma’am. Sorry. | 抱歉 女士 今天不行 |
[19:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:05] | If you’re looking for the chief today, | 如果你今天要找主任的话 |
[19:06] | please see Dr. Owen Hunt. | 请找欧文·亨特医生 |
[19:08] | He’ll help you with whatever you need. | 无论你有什么需要 他都会帮你 |
[19:09] | Uh, If you’ll excuse me, I have a surgery. | 失陪了 我还有场手术 |
[19:14] | Joy. | 开心 |
[19:15] | Dr. Yoon to OR 1. Dr. Yoon to OR 1. | 尹医生请到1号手术室 |
[19:18] | Alright. Where do I find Dr. Hunt? | 我能在哪找到亨特医生 |
[19:24] | We’ll see you upstairs, okay? | 我们楼上见 |
[19:30] | Fernanda’s aortic stenosis | 费尔南达的主动脉瓣狭窄程度 |
[19:31] | has gone from severe to critical. | 已经从严重上升到危急了 |
[19:35] | Made worse by the dehydration. | 由于脱水而恶化 |
[19:38] | Aortic jet velocity’s through the roof. | 主动脉血液喷射速度猛涨 |
[19:41] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[19:42] | Damn it. The ventricle is too small. | 该死 心室太小了 |
[19:45] | Seems to be a narrowing of the LVOT. | 似乎是左心室流出道变窄了 |
[19:47] | Risky just became riskier. | 风险更高了 |
[19:48] | I don’t even think I can fit a pulmonary valve in there. | 我觉得甚至连肺动脉瓣都放不进去 |
[19:51] | Maybe they should have spent less time taking pictures. | 他们应该少花点时间拍照 |
[19:54] | They could have gotten Fernanda here in less than four days, | 他们本来可以在四天内带费尔南达来医院 |
[19:57] | and instead, they took crowdfunding money from strangers | 他们反而拿着陌生人众筹的钱 |
[20:01] | and blew it on a sight-seeing tour. | 花在观光旅游上 |
[20:02] | They wanted to spend time together as a family. | 他们是想共享天伦之乐 |
[20:05] | Well, that extra time just caused Fernanda to become sicker, | 这些时间让费尔南达的病情更严重了 |
[20:07] | which means we’re walking into an impossible situation in the OR. | 也就是说我们将在手术室面对束手无策的局面 |
[20:11] | So it’s selfish. Her family was selfish. | 这是自私 她的家人很自私 |
[20:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:17] | Fine. | 没事 |
[20:19] | Look, if it were up to me, | 听着 如果换做是我 |
[20:20] | I would change course at this juncture. | 我会在这个节骨眼上改变策略 |
[20:22] | You want to cancel the Ross procedure? | 你想取消罗斯手术吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[20:26] | Is this your medical opinion, | 这是你的医学观点 |
[20:27] | or are you looking to punish this family | 还是想惩罚这家人 |
[20:28] | for what you consider to be their “Selfishness?” | 因为你认为他们”自私” |
[20:31] | Winston, I know that you’re having problems | 温斯顿 我知道你现在和你弟弟 |
[20:33] | – with your brother right now — – Look, my opinion is based | -有矛盾 -听着 我的观点是基于 |
[20:34] | on the scans, Maggie. | 扫描结果 麦琪 |
[20:39] | But I’ll support whatever you decide. | 但无论你的决定是什么 我都会支持你 |
[20:57] | What? You can’t put a five on a king. | 什么 你不能把五放在K上面 |
[20:58] | – What is wrong with you? – Wait, no, you said fives are magic. | -你怎么回事 -不对 你说五是魔力牌 |
[21:00] | No, I said they’re half magic. | 不对 我说是有一半魔力 |
[21:01] | We’ve been playing this game for 10 years. | 我们已经玩这个游戏10年了 |
[21:03] | How do you still not know the rules? | 你怎么还不知道规则 |
[21:04] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔逊医生 |
[21:06] | Will you please tell my brother | 你能告诉我哥哥 |
[21:06] | that you can put a five on a king? | 五能放在K上面吗 |
[21:09] | Well, uh, she is getting heart surgery today, | 她今天要做心脏手术 |
[21:12] | so she can do whatever she wants. | 所以她想做什么都行 |
[21:15] | I knew you two would gang up on me eventually. | 我就知道你们两个迟早联合起来对付我 |
[21:19] | Here for me? | 你是来找我的 |
[21:20] | No, I thought I’d get a quick appendix removed while we wait. | 不是 我觉得等的时候我可以先切个阑尾 |
[21:25] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[21:26] | Yeah, that’s what you said last time. | 你上次就是这么说的 |
[21:28] | And you were fine. | 你的确没事啊 |
[21:30] | My uterus compressed my IVC and my heart stopped. | 我的下腔静脉压住了子宫导致心脏停跳 |
[21:34] | And you woke up. | 但你醒了 |
[21:36] | And you were okay. | 你也没事了 |
[21:37] | And your baby was fine. | 你的孩子也没事 |
[21:41] | Okay, look. | 听我说 |
[21:43] | Okay, so I’m — I’m studying for this test right now. | 我正在为一个考试复习 |
[21:46] | My entire OB-GYN residency rides on it. | 我的整个妇产科住院生涯就靠这考试了 |
[21:50] | So basically all I do | 我的工作内容基本上 |
[21:52] | is deliver babies, examine vaginas, | 就是接生 检查阴道 |
[21:55] | and read about delivering babies and examining vaginas. | 然后读关于接生 检查阴道的资料 |
[21:58] | So if there is one person on the planet right now | 所以 如果要说这世界有谁 |
[22:02] | who’s prepared to help you, it’s me. | 准备好了帮你 那就是我 |
[22:06] | And, look, now you know | 听着 你知道 |
[22:08] | we have your baby’s health as our first priority, | 我们将你孩子的健康视作头等大事 |
[22:11] | so if anything doesn’t look right, we will stop, | 所以如果情况不对劲 我们会停下来 |
[22:14] | just like we did before. | 就跟我们之前一样 |
[22:16] | You’re gonna be okay, Laura. | 你会没事的 劳拉 |
[22:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:19] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:20] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[22:22] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:23] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:28] | Alright, let’s head out. | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[22:36] | You want to try a different kind of surgery? Today? | 你想要试试不一样的手术 今天吗 |
[22:39] | It’s called a Ross-Konno procedure. | 这叫做罗斯-康诺手术 |
[22:41] | It’s still the Ross procedure, | 本质上还是罗斯手术 |
[22:42] | but we need to make sure | 但我们需要确保 |
[22:43] | that Fernanda’s ventricle can handle it, | 费尔南达的心室能够承受 |
[22:45] | so we need to enlarge it first. | 所以我们首先得将其扩大 |
[22:47] | And how do you do that? | 该怎么扩大呢 |
[22:48] | We cut it in half. | 我们要将心脏切成两半 |
[22:51] | You want to cut our daughter’s heart in half? | 你们要将我女儿的心脏切成两半吗 |
[22:53] | Dividing part of the ventricle | 将心室分离开 |
[22:54] | allows for better flow to the heart, | 能让通往心脏的血流更通畅 |
[22:56] | which will ensure that the Ross procedure | 这能确保罗斯手术 |
[22:57] | actually corrects Fernanda’s stenosis. | 治好费尔南达的主动脉瓣狭窄问题 |
[23:00] | Is it riskier? | 是风险更大吗 |
[23:01] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:03] | We have to cut around the fibers that control her heart beat. | 我们得切开控制她心跳的肌肉纤维 |
[23:07] | She could go into complete heart block. | 她可能会心脏停跳 |
[23:11] | – Oh, my God. – Meu Deus do céu… | -天哪 -我的天哪 |
[23:14] | Have you or Dr. Winston done this procedure | 你或温斯顿医生之前给费尔南达这样的 |
[23:16] | – on someone as sick as Fernanda? – We haven’t. | -重病患者做过这个手术吗 -没有 |
[23:19] | But you’ve come of all this way because you trusted me. | 但你们远道而来是因为你们信任我 |
[23:23] | So I need you to keep trusting me. | 所以我需要你们继续相信我们 |
[23:26] | This is Fernanda’s best shot. | 这是费尔南达最好的机会 |
[23:28] | So how do you know you can even do it? | 你们怎么知道自己能成功 |
[23:35] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[23:37] | everyone else said no. | 其他人都说无法治疗 |
[23:40] | Everyone except Dr. Maggie. | 除了麦琪医生 |
[23:45] | Is it the best option to replace her valve? | 这是替换她瓣膜的最好方式吗 |
[23:48] | It is. | 是的 |
[23:50] | But we need to go now. | 但得现在就做 |
[23:56] | Do the surgery, Dr. Maggie. | 做手术吧 麦琪医生 |
[24:05] | Hey, Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[24:07] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[24:09] | Just…A little dizzy… | 就是有点晕 |
[24:13] | It hurts to breathe… | 连呼吸都疼 |
[24:15] | Okay, alright. Um, here. | 好 过来 |
[24:18] | C-Come with me. Come on. | 跟我来 过来 |
[24:21] | Right in here. | 进去 |
[24:24] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[24:30] | Okay, deep breaths, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[24:33] | Inhale… | 吸气 |
[24:35] | hold, three, two, one… | 屏住 三二一 |
[24:38] | exhale. | 呼气 |
[24:40] | Good. Again, like that. | 好 再来一次 |
[24:46] | Panic attacks are sometimes the body’s reaction | 惊恐症有时是身体对 |
[24:49] | to fear or stress. | 恐惧或压力的反应 |
[24:52] | You’re worried about Fernanda, right? | 你很担心费尔南达 对吧 |
[24:56] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[24:57] | I’m a horrible brother. | 我是个糟糕的哥哥 |
[24:59] | Hey, come on, what are you talking about? | 别这样 你说什么呢 |
[25:01] | You came all the way here with her. | 你大老远陪她来了 |
[25:03] | I’m a left winger, y’know? | 我是个左边锋 |
[25:05] | Fastest in school. | 学校里的最快边锋 |
[25:07] | I can dribble past anyone, any age, any size. | 我可以运球过人 任何年龄体型的人都行 |
[25:10] | Like Neymar. | 就像内马尔 |
[25:13] | Yeah, except… | 对 只是… |
[25:17] | I lost my soccer scholarship because I had to leave school. | 我失去了足球奖学金 因为我得辍学 |
[25:20] | My sister’s heart isn’t just killing her. | 我妹妹的心脏不仅在害死她 |
[25:23] | It’s killing all of us. | 害死我们全家 |
[25:26] | My dad may have just fractured his back, | 我爸的背骨折了 |
[25:27] | my mom hasn’t slept in days… | 我妈好多天没睡觉 |
[25:30] | No one can breathe. | 没人能呼吸 |
[25:31] | None of us can breathe. | 我们都不能呼吸 |
[25:33] | We took a week. | 我们花了一整周 |
[25:34] | We took some pictures. | 我们拍了照 |
[25:36] | We laughed, and we ate stupid tourist food, | 我们大笑 尝了游客食物 |
[25:38] | and we saw the Badlands, and we were happy for a minute. | 我们游览了巴德兰兹地区 幸福了一会 |
[25:42] | And now that might’ve killed my sister. | 而那可能害死了我妹妹 |
[25:44] | Now they have to cut her heart in half. | 现在他们要把我妹妹的心脏切成两半 |
[25:46] | ‘Cause we took a few extra days! | 就因为我们多花了几天 |
[25:48] | It feels like we’re getting punished. | 我感觉我们被惩罚了 |
[25:50] | Like, I don’t know what we did wrong. | 我不知道我们做错了什么 |
[25:52] | But we just keep getting punished. | 但我们一直在被惩罚 |
[25:55] | If my sister dies because we stopped at the Badlands… | 如果我妹妹因为我们游览巴德兰兹地区而死 |
[26:00] | we won’t ever recover. | 我们都不会原谅自己 |
[26:02] | We won’t make it. | 我们撑不过去 |
[26:04] | We won’t make it. | 我们撑不过去 |
[26:06] | We won’t make it. | 我们撑不过去 |
[26:25] | What — What do you think you’re all doing? | 你们都在干什么 |
[26:26] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[26:28] | Dr. Pierce is about to | 皮尔斯医生就要 |
[26:29] | start Fierce Fernanda’s surgery. | 开始给菲尔斯·费尔南达做手术了 |
[26:31] | We heard a rumor that she’s now doing a Ross-Konno procedure. | 我们听说她现在要做罗斯-康诺手术 |
[26:33] | And we snagged front row. | 而且我们抢到了前排座位 |
[26:35] | – Uh, for the learning opportunity. – Hm, okay. | -为了学习 -好吧 |
[26:38] | Tseng, you’re supposed to be covering the ICU, | 曾 你应该负责重症监护室 |
[26:40] | and I have not received your monthly case report. | 而且我还没收到你的月度病例报告 |
[26:42] | Perez, you’re assigned to general, | 普瑞兹 你是普外科 |
[26:44] | which means you should be in OR 3 | 意味着你应该在第三手术室 |
[26:45] | assisting Ruiz with a colectomy. | 协助鲁伊斯做结肠切除术 |
[26:47] | Dr. Hunt, this is a once-in-a-career surgery — | 亨特医生 这是一辈子就一次的手术 |
[26:49] | How many times does Dr. Bailey need to remind you | 贝利医生要告诉你们多少次 |
[26:51] | there is a physician shortage? | 我们现在缺医生 |
[26:53] | All of you, up. | 所有人 站起来 |
[26:55] | Go do medicine instead of watching it. | 去行医 而不是这里看人行医 |
[26:58] | Now! | 赶紧 |
[27:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:05] | I’m still not clearing you. | 我还是不会让你复职 |
[27:06] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[27:07] | Yeah, how can I help you? | 是我 需要帮忙吗 |
[27:08] | You’re a hard person to track down. | 想找你可不容易 |
[27:10] | MaryAnn Suchan, from the Medical Accreditation Council. | 我是玛丽安·苏钦 来自医学鉴定委员会 |
[27:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:20] | Must be really nerve-wracking, | 肯定很紧张 |
[27:21] | doing this kind of surgery with so many eyes watching. | 在这么多人关注下做这种大手术 |
[27:24] | I mean, the entire country’s pulling for this little girl, | 全国人民都牵挂着这个小姑娘 |
[27:26] | and you just made a rare procedure | 而你刚把一个罕见的手术 |
[27:28] | into an even rarer one. | 升级为一个更罕见的手术 |
[27:29] | Helm, are you finished scrubbing? | 赫尔姆 你擦洗完了吗 |
[27:31] | I am. | 是的 |
[27:39] | Are you — | 你… |
[27:40] | Please pick a different question. | 拜托换个问题 |
[27:43] | Are you aware that your entire body is tense? | 你知道你整个身体都很僵硬吗 |
[27:48] | Even your jaw is locked. | 连你的下巴都僵硬 |
[27:52] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[27:54] | I was wrong to tell you to call this off. | 我不该让你取消手术 |
[27:58] | This surgery is mildly terrifying, | 这个手术确实有些吓人 |
[28:00] | but…I can do it. | 但…我能做到 |
[28:04] | Even so, I need someone in there who can assist me. | 而且我更需要一个能协助我的人 |
[28:08] | And I need that person to be completely focused. | 我需要那个人集中全部注意力 |
[28:12] | So I’m asking you, Winston, do I need to page Altman? | 所以我问你 温斯顿 我需要呼叫阿尔特曼吗 |
[28:16] | Whatever’s going on with your brother — | 无论你和你弟弟之间发生了什么 |
[28:17] | When my mom had cancer, Wendell and my dad, | 我妈得癌症后 温德尔和我爸 |
[28:21] | they flipped out on the outside. | 他们都开始自暴自弃 |
[28:24] | Wendell would get into fights with anyone who crossed him. | 温德尔会跟所有惹他生气的人打架 |
[28:27] | And my dad drank | 而我爸酗酒 |
[28:30] | and just threw away money. | 把钱白白浪费 |
[28:33] | And he landed in jail a few times. | 他还进了几次监狱 |
[28:36] | And even after everything he put us through | 尽管他这些年让我们 |
[28:39] | over the years, | 吃尽苦头 |
[28:41] | Mom forgave him. | 妈还是原谅了他 |
[28:43] | And she would use her money for her treatment | 她会用给自己治疗的钱 |
[28:48] | to bail him out. | 把他保释出去 |
[28:49] | And because Mom had cancer, I was also freaking out. | 因为我妈得了癌症 我也吓坏了 |
[28:53] | Just on the inside. | 只不过没表露出来 |
[28:56] | And they didn’t help. | 但他俩却没帮任何忙 |
[28:57] | They just made it worse. | 而是火上浇油 |
[28:59] | And I started — started having panic attacks, | 于是我开始 开始惊恐症发作 |
[29:04] | and I almost had to quit my fellowship. | 差点因此辞去住院医生的项目 |
[29:07] | My whole life almost derailed because of them. | 我的人生差点因为他们而被毁 |
[29:13] | And now I have this amazing thing here… | 如今我在这里建立了完美的生活 |
[29:18] | …and I think I got scared | 我想我只是害怕 |
[29:23] | that Wendell’s somehow… | 温德尔的出现 |
[29:26] | just gonna do it all over again. | 又会搞砸一切 |
[29:30] | But I’m not gonna let him. | 但我不会让他得逞 |
[29:33] | Because my wife is a genius. | 因为我妻子是个天才 |
[29:37] | And we have a life to save. | 而且我们需要拯救一个小女孩 |
[29:41] | Hell, we have a whole family to save. | 我们需要拯救一整个家庭 |
[30:10] | Ready to deploy the clip. | 准备好开刀 |
[30:12] | How’s her pressure? | 她的血压如何 |
[30:13] | Steady. | 很稳 |
[30:15] | And you’re sure about the valve size? | 你确定瓣膜的大小吗 |
[30:16] | A 3-D-CTA was performed. We’re a match. | 我们做了3D血管造影 完全匹配 |
[30:19] | And you have a proper alignment? | 衔接完美吗 |
[30:20] | Is there a problem with the fetal monitor, Dr. Wilson? | 婴儿监控有什么问题吗 威尔逊医生 |
[30:22] | – Nope. – Well, and I trust you when you tell me that, | -没有 -那我就相信你 |
[30:25] | so trust me when I tell you | 所以如果我说这里一切都好 |
[30:26] | – that everything is okay up here. – Sorry. | -也麻烦你相信我 -抱歉 |
[30:29] | I just have all these study questions in my head, | 我脑子里全是考试的题目 |
[30:31] | so I’m going over every worst case scenario. | 所以我在设想所有最糟的场景 |
[30:34] | Happens. | 会有这种事 |
[30:35] | Nothing to do with the fact that fruit-boy’s sister | 但这不是因为手术台上躺着的是 |
[30:38] | is on the table? | 水果男孩的妹妹吧 |
[30:39] | Can I ask a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[30:41] | How long do we think this procedure will take? | 这个手术要多长时间 |
[30:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[30:44] | Well, Dr. Pierce upgraded Fernanda’s surgery | 皮尔斯医生把费尔南达的手术升级为 |
[30:46] | to a Ross-Konno. | 罗斯-康诺手术了 |
[30:48] | So I thought maybe I could head over — | 所以我想结束后也许能过去 |
[30:49] | No, you can’t ask a question. | 不 你不能问问题 |
[30:53] | As you can see, it’s not an isolated incident. | 你能看到 这不是一起单独事件 |
[30:55] | We’ve received over 15 complaints | 我们在过去六个月内 |
[30:57] | about Grey-Sloan’s residency program | 收到超过15报告投诉格蕾-斯隆的 |
[30:58] | in the last six months. | 住院医生项目 |
[31:00] | From the actual residents? | 是住院医生投诉的吗 |
[31:02] | It’s anonymous, so it could be anyone. | 匿名投诉 所以可能是任何人 |
[31:04] | But the complaints include working over 80 hours a week, | 但投诉内容包括每周工作超过80小时 |
[31:06] | being asked to perform surgeries without supervision, | 在没有监督的情况下做手术 |
[31:10] | participating in a program with a glaring lack of teachers… | 在缺少教师的情况下参加住院医生项目 |
[31:14] | And, Dr. Hunt, I witnessed you yelling | 还有亨特医生 我今天刚看到 |
[31:16] | at a group of residents today. | 你冲着一群住院医生大喊大叫 |
[31:19] | We’ve been short-staffed recently — | 我们最近缺人手 |
[31:21] | So you kicked students out of an incredible experience | 所以你把学生赶出了一场 |
[31:23] | to observe a surgery that’s never been done before? | 从未进行过的手术观摩室吗 |
[31:26] | I apologize for that, but — | 我为此道歉 但是 |
[31:27] | Apologies don’t fix a systemic problem, Dr. Hunt. | 道歉无法改善系统问题 亨特医生 |
[31:31] | But why am I speaking to you about all of this | 但我为什么要跟你说这些事 |
[31:33] | and not Dr. Webber or Chief Bailey? | 而不是韦伯医生或贝利主任 |
[31:50] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[31:56] | They were right to travel across the country for you. | 他们做得对 穿越整个国家来找你 |
[31:59] | But I already knew that. | 但我早就知道这点 |
[32:01] | I did it, too. | 我也这么做了 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:06] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[33:37] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[33:46] | Is Laura okay? | 劳拉还好吗 |
[33:47] | Dr. Altman said that everything was — was — | 阿尔特曼医生说一切都 |
[33:49] | Oh, yeah, no, Laura’s great. | 对 劳拉很好 |
[33:50] | She’s annoyed at me, | 她嫌我烦 |
[33:51] | which means that she’s doing just fine. | 说明她状态很好 |
[33:55] | Thank you, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你 |
[33:56] | I really didn’t want to have to tell her | 我真的很不愿意告诉她 |
[33:57] | that you were wrong. | 你之前错了 |
[33:58] | You know, about her being okay. | 就是她会没事的 |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:01] | I got to say, if you talk to all your patients | 我得说 如果你对待所有病人 |
[34:04] | the way you spoke to my sister, | 都像你对待我妹妹一样 |
[34:05] | you are going to pass this test with flying colors. | 你肯定会高分通过这次考试 |
[34:08] | Yeah, there’s just a little bit more to it | 不过考试不止要考 |
[34:10] | than bedside manner. | 对待病人的态度 |
[34:11] | Oh, is there? | 是吗 |
[34:12] | You don’t just put your arms out and catch the babies? | 你不是伸出手臂 直接接住婴儿吗 |
[34:14] | No. | 不是 |
[34:16] | I don’t want to presume… | 我不想假设 |
[34:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:19] | Uh, these are for you. | 这些是送你的 |
[34:20] | And I-I didn’t know what you liked, | 我不知道你喜欢什么花 |
[34:22] | so the gift shop lady told me to go with roses, to be safe. | 所以礼品店的店员说我应该选玫瑰 安全起见 |
[34:26] | So…here. | 所以…送给你 |
[34:27] | They’re perfect. Thank you. | 很完美 谢谢 |
[34:29] | And… | 还有 |
[34:31] | Study snacks. | 学习夜宵 |
[34:32] | – What? – Yes, yes. | -什么 -对 |
[34:33] | I got you water… | 我给你买了水 |
[34:36] | – …electrolytes, chips… – Obviously. | -电解液 薯片 -当然了 |
[34:39] | …dark chocolate, and I wanted to put some fruit in, | 黑巧克力 我本来还想买点水果 |
[34:42] | but I thought I over-fruited earlier. | 但我觉得之前买的过多了 |
[34:45] | Well, nobody has ever bought me study snacks before. | 之前没人给我买过学习夜宵 |
[34:48] | Yeah, and I’ve never kissed a girl in a library before. | 我之前也从没在图书馆亲吻过女孩 |
[34:52] | But…the same reason | 但是…过去 |
[34:55] | that kept me from doing it in the past | 阻止我这么做的原因 |
[34:57] | is keeping me from doing it now. | 也正阻止我现在这么做 |
[35:00] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[35:03] | People come to libraries to study. | 人们是去图书馆学习的 |
[35:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:09] | Good luck on your test, Jo. | 祝你考试顺利 乔 |
[35:13] | Good night, Todd. | 晚安 陶德 |
[35:26] | Coming off bypass. | 取下搭桥 |
[35:27] | Moment of truth. | 见证奇迹的时刻 |
[35:29] | Come on, Fernanda. | 加油 费尔南达 |
[35:30] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:39] | Still nothing. | 没动静 |
[35:50] | Welcome back, Fierce Fernanda. | 欢迎回来 菲尔斯·费尔南达 |
[36:11] | It worked? | 成功了吗 |
[36:12] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[36:14] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 |
[36:22] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | Sorry. Brazilians are huggers. | 抱歉 巴西人就爱拥抱 |
[36:31] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:32] | No, she’s got a long road to recovery, | 她还有很长的恢复期 |
[36:34] | but so far, so good. | 但目前为止 一切都好 |
[36:36] | Thank you. Thank you, Dr. Maggie. | 谢谢 谢谢麦琪医生 |
[36:38] | Thank you for saying yes. | 谢谢你同意做手术 |
[37:07] | You have your worried face on. | 你露出了担心的表情 |
[37:08] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:10] | Zola, it’s me. | 佐拉 是我 |
[37:13] | You keep ignoring Dr. Hamilton’s phone calls, | 你一直不接汉密尔顿医生的电话 |
[37:16] | and you won’t text Dr. Marsh back. | 你也不给马什医生回信息 |
[37:20] | Do you want the truth? | 你想听实话吗 |
[37:23] | They want to talk to me about something | 他们想找我谈的事 |
[37:25] | that I probably should talk to you about first. | 我或许应该先问问你 |
[37:28] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[37:29] | I’ve been offered a job in Minnesota. | 他们想让我去明尼苏达工作 |
[37:32] | You already have a job in Minnesota. | 你已经在明尼苏达有工作了 |
[37:34] | Right. But this job would require me | 对 但这份工作要求我 |
[37:36] | to give up my job in Seattle. | 放弃在西雅图的工作 |
[37:39] | So we would move? | 所以我们要搬家吗 |
[37:42] | We would have to, yes. | 如果我答应的话就要 |
[37:45] | How w– How would you feel about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[37:47] | Would the job save a lot of lives? | 这份工作能拯救很多生命吗 |
[37:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:50] | Would you see Dr. Marsh more? | 你会更经常见马什医生吗 |
[37:54] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[37:56] | Would that make you happy? | 那会让你开心吗 |
[37:58] | You, Bailey, and Ellis make me happy. | 你 贝利和爱丽丝让我开心 |
[38:01] | We would follow you anywhere. | 我们会跟随你到天涯海角 |
[38:04] | Researchers studied patient codes | 研究人员研究数百家医院 |
[38:06] | at hundreds of hospitals. | 心脏停搏的患者 |
[38:08] | They found patients had increased survival rates | 他们发现抢救时间越长 |
[38:10] | at hospitals with longer attempts at resuscitation. | 患者的生存率就越高 |
[38:14] | Of course, there are limits on how much we can do. | 当然 尝试的次数终究是有限的 |
[38:18] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[38:20] | Yeah. I’m surprised you called. | 客气 我很意外你打电话了 |
[38:24] | I still blame you for Mom dying. | 我还为妈妈的死怪你 |
[38:30] | I didn’t give Mom cancer. | 我没给妈妈癌症 |
[38:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:34] | But sometimes… | 但有时候 |
[38:36] | I think that she would still be alive | 我觉得她可能还活着 |
[38:39] | if she didn’t put all of her money and energy | 如果她没有把所有钱和精力用来 |
[38:42] | into you and Dad. | 拯救你和爸 |
[38:45] | I know — I know that’s not fair. | 我知道 我知道这么说不公平 |
[38:48] | Look, her cancer… | 她的癌症 |
[38:52] | …it took us out. | 毁了我们 |
[38:54] | It took us both out in different ways, man. | 在不同的方面毁了我们 |
[38:58] | And she would be so angry | 但她肯定会更加生气 |
[39:03] | if she knew… | 如果她知道 |
[39:08] | …if she knew that we let it take us away from each other. | 如果她知道我们让其拆散了我们 |
[39:13] | I miss you, man. | 我想你 弟弟 |
[39:16] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[39:20] | And…if you want to stick around, | 如果你想留下 |
[39:22] | Maggie said you can stay with us, | 麦琪说你可以跟我们住 |
[39:25] | and I will try to introduce you | 我会试着引荐你 |
[39:28] | to some people at the hospital, alright? | 认识这家医院的医生 好吗 |
[39:31] | It’ll be different this time. | 这次会不同的 |
[39:33] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[39:36] | Should we hug it out? | 抱一个和好吗 |
[39:37] | – No. – No? | -不要 -不吗 |
[39:38] | We should get some food. | 我们该去买点吃的 |
[39:39] | Come on. Some beer. | 来吧 喝杯啤酒 |
[39:41] | Maggie’s waiting for us. | 麦琪在等我们 |
[39:44] | Uh, can you cover me for dinner? | 你能请我吃晚餐吗 |
[39:46] | I’m kidding. Wow, look at that face. | 开玩笑的 看你的表情 |
[39:49] | It’s on me, actually. | 这次我请 |
[39:50] | Uh, you know, company card. | 公司卡 |
[39:52] | – It’s on you? – Yeah, exactly. | -你请客吗 -对 |
[39:54] | As hard as we try, not every patient has a happy ending. | 尽管我们努力抢救 不是所有患者都有好结局 |
[40:00] | One day in that chair, and you look 10 years older. | 当了一天主任 你看上去老了十岁 |
[40:03] | See? That’s why I needed today. | 瞧 所以我需要今天 |
[40:05] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:07] | I did that Whipple, | 我做了那个惠普尔手术 |
[40:09] | a fundo, two endoscopies. | 一台折叠术 两台食道切除术 |
[40:10] | I even squeezed in an ex-lap | 我还做了一台剖腹探查术 |
[40:12] | that came from that horrible pile-up on the bridge. | 来自桥上的那起恶性连环车祸 |
[40:15] | I haven’t done that much surgery in one day | 自我是住院医生起就再没有 |
[40:16] | since I was a resident. | 一天之内做这么多手术了 |
[40:18] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[40:19] | Ah, I feel centered now. | 我感觉集中了精力 |
[40:21] | This is manageable now. | 现在这些可以搞定 |
[40:23] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[40:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:26] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[40:28] | Our residency program… | 我们的住院医生项目 |
[40:30] | this is an official notification. | 这是正式通知 |
[40:35] | They’re trying to shut it down. | 他们想关停项目 |
[40:39] | Sometimes we just have to call it. | 有时我们只能宣布死亡 |