时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Surgeons are put through rigorous tests | 外科医生经受严格训练 |
[00:15] | just to get in the game. | 才够格上场 |
[00:18] | We endure decades of anxiety-provoking acronyms — | 数十年间我们历经各类令人焦虑的考试 |
[00:22] | SAT, MCAT, | 高考 医学院入学考 |
[00:24] | USMLE, ABSITE. | 执业医师资格考 外科医师进修考 |
[00:28] | And if we pass that gauntlet… | 如果测试都通过了 |
[00:30] | …we are rewarded with the need to log 850 surgeries | 收获的奖励是完成850台手术 |
[00:34] | and take an 8-hour multiple-choice and oral exam. | 以及8小时的多选题和口试 |
[00:38] | There’s almost no time to take in the victory… | 几乎没有时间去享受胜利 |
[00:41] | or even a nap. | 连打瞌睡的时间都没有 |
[00:43] | I didn’t really peg you | 我真没想到 |
[00:44] | for the private jet and limo type. | 你会派私人飞机和豪车来接我 |
[00:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:47] | I will never send you a private jet or a limousine. | 我不可能帮你安排私人飞机或豪车 |
[00:49] | – Okay. – Catherine Fox sent both, | -好吧 -都是凯瑟琳·福克斯安排的 |
[00:51] | but thank you for doing this here. | 但感谢你愿意来这进行手术 |
[00:52] | Well, you found me the perfect recipient, | 你帮我找到了完美受体 |
[00:54] | so I should be thanking you. | 我才要感谢你 |
[00:55] | And I’ve never been in a stretch limo, so it’s a win/win. | 而且我没坐过加长豪车 这是双赢 |
[00:57] | Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[00:58] | Hey, Dr. Miranda Bailey. | 玛兰达·贝利医生 |
[01:00] | – Meet Dr. Nick Marsh. – Hi. | -这是尼克·马什医生 -你好 |
[01:03] | I’m not a hugger, but I’m gonna hug you. | 我不喜欢拥抱 但我要抱你 |
[01:04] | – May I hug you? – Yeah, of course. | -能抱你吗 -当然 |
[01:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:07] | We need this. | 我们需要这个 |
[01:08] | Grey-Sloan needs this. | 格蕾·斯隆需要这个 |
[01:09] | Thank you! | 感谢你 |
[01:10] | They’re ready to do the ICU conversion. | 他们准备改造重症监护室了 |
[01:12] | Oh, and are the residents prepped and ready? | 住院医师都准备就绪了吗 |
[01:13] | They are ready but not prepped. | 是准备好了 但还没就绪 |
[01:15] | Good. I like an element of surprise. | 太好了 我就喜欢惊喜元素 |
[01:19] | Why are we standing out here? | 为什么还站在这里 |
[01:21] | That’s a live organ. | 这可是活体器官啊 |
[01:21] | – Let’s move! – Right. | -动起来吧 -对 |
[01:30] | Mom, what — what are you doing here? | 妈妈 怎么 你来这干什么 |
[01:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:33] | Your mail. | 你的信件 |
[01:35] | It’s been piling up. | 堆积成山了 |
[01:36] | You need to come in for the residency review today. | 你今天得参加住院医师评估 |
[01:39] | Yeah, I got the e-mail. I’m busy. | 收到邮件了 我很忙 |
[01:42] | So you’re just good that our program | 所以我们医院被网暴 |
[01:44] | is being slaughtered on social media? | 你也无所谓吗 |
[01:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[01:47] | #GSM sucks its residents dry. | #格蕾斯隆医院吸干住院医师 |
[01:50] | #GSM should be #ashamed. | #格蕾斯隆医院应该感到#羞耻 |
[01:53] | #GSM is abusive and will murder you. | #格蕾斯隆暴力杀人医院 |
[01:57] | But you may not have seen them, | 你或许没看到 |
[01:58] | but I’m pretty sure the Medical Accreditation Council did. | 但医学认证理事会肯定是看到了 |
[02:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:03] | Levi… | 李维 |
[02:05] | I know you’ve been hurting, but I’ve worked too hard. | 我知道你很难过 但我真的很努力 |
[02:10] | I have worked too hard to let them come in | 我不能让努力白费 |
[02:11] | and just shut down our program. | 任由他们过来关闭项目 |
[02:13] | So please, if you have any fight in you, | 所以 如果你还剩任何一点勇气 |
[02:16] | any at all, get up. | 请振作起来 |
[02:18] | And come to work just for one day! | 今天去医院上班 就一天 |
[02:22] | If not for yourself, then for me, please. | 即使不是为了你 请为我想想 |
[02:32] | No. | 不 |
[02:33] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:35] | Now, I can’t tell you what to say | 我不能指示你们 |
[02:37] | to the accreditation council, | 如何回应医学认证理事会 |
[02:39] | but they will be assessing the attendings | 但他们会评估主治医生 |
[02:43] | as well as the residents, | 以及住院医师 |
[02:44] | so if they do question you, | 如果他们向你们提问 |
[02:46] | keep your answers short and sweet, | 请给予简短正面回答 |
[02:48] | focused on the success of the program. | 注重在项目的成功上 |
[02:51] | Do we know what questions they’re going to ask? | 我们知道他们会问什么问题 |
[02:53] | It’s a complaint-driven site visit, | 这次是收到投诉而到访 |
[02:55] | so they’ll want to check our case logs, | 所以他们会检查我们的病例记录 |
[02:57] | observe our residents, review our curriculum… | 观察住院医师 评估课程 |
[02:59] | …and verify we are all staying on top of our certifications. | 核实我们是不是完全合规 |
[03:04] | Do we know who complained? | 知道投诉人是谁吗 |
[03:05] | No, and we’re not allowed to ask. | 不知道 我们也不能问 |
[03:06] | Well, how are we supposed to show our teaching skills | 今天住院医师跟格蕾和马什大查房 |
[03:08] | with the residents on grand rounds today | 我们要如何展示 |
[03:10] | with Grey and Marsh? | 执教能力 |
[03:12] | Grand rounds today is a miracle. | 今天大查房是走运了 |
[03:15] | Groundbreaking medicine, | 突破性医学 |
[03:17] | visiting surgeons, | 访问外科医生 |
[03:18] | extraordinary teaching opportunities — | 难得的机会来展示执教能力 |
[03:21] | see, that’s what makes Grey-Sloan Grey-Sloan. | 这是格蕾-斯隆成功所在 |
[03:23] | And what happens if they’re not as impressed with us as you are? | 如果他们没有被我们打动呢 |
[03:25] | Well, the program goes onto probation | 那项目就暂缓 |
[03:27] | and potentially could be shut down. | 可能会被关闭 |
[03:28] | And that record would be visible to the public. | 而且这个记录是公开对外的 |
[03:31] | So we could lose our residents and our patients. | 我们可能会失去住院医师以及病人 |
[03:33] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不 |
[03:35] | Because we are going to show them who we really are — | 因为我们会向他们展示实力 |
[03:39] | one of the top five teaching hospitals in the country | 作为全国前五之一的教学医院 |
[03:42] | with a world-renowned surgical program. | 拥有享誉全球的外科医生项目 |
[03:45] | So, go fill in your departments and your fellow attendings. | 所以去跟各自部门和主治医生说明情况 |
[03:49] | Now go impress somebody! | 赶紧出去展示实力 |
[03:59] | Oh, no. You are scheduled to be first interviewed. | 先别走 你第一个受访 |
[04:04] | Well, it’s not gonna work. | 这不行 |
[04:05] | And why not? | 为什么 |
[04:06] | My physician assessment is in half an hour. | 我半小时后得去做医生评估 |
[04:09] | You’re doing that today? | 你今天来搞这个吗 |
[04:10] | Inconvenient timing but I’m not in control of the schedule. | 时间撞上了 但我控制不了排期 |
[04:13] | W– | 什 |
[04:16] | I think you’re all gonna see something | 你们将会见到 |
[04:17] | you haven’t seen before. | 从未见过的情况 |
[04:19] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:21] | So, this is Mason Taylor. | 这是梅森·泰勒 |
[04:22] | He was declared brain dead after being struck by a drunk driver. | 他在酒驾事故中被撞 判定脑死亡 |
[04:25] | We’re just procuring organs? | 我们只是做器官采集吗 |
[04:27] | How is this a grand rounds? | 这算什么大查房 |
[04:28] | Do you two have questions? | 你们俩有问题吗 |
[04:32] | Uh, oh, yeah, uh, if he’s the donor, | 是的 如果他是捐献者 |
[04:34] | then what’s in the cooler? | 那冷藏箱里面是什么 |
[04:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I not mention | 抱歉 我有没有提到 |
[04:37] | that Mr. Taylor will also be the recipient? | 泰勒先生也是受体 |
[04:41] | We’re giving him a kidney. | 我们把肾脏给他 |
[04:42] | We’re donating a kidney to a brain-dead recipient? | 将肾脏给脑死亡病人吗 |
[04:44] | Did the kidney donor family consent to this? | 肾脏捐赠者的家属同意了吗 |
[04:49] | The kidney donor is a pig — | 肾脏捐赠者是一头猪 |
[04:51] | farm-raised, genetically modified. | 农场养殖 经过基因改造 |
[04:54] | We’re doing a xenotransplant. | 我们在做异种移植 |
[04:56] | You’re putting a pig kidney into a human man? | 你把猪肾脏放进人体里 |
[04:59] | – That’s right. – A brain-dead human man? | -对 -一个脑死亡的人 |
[05:01] | That’s right. | 对 |
[05:02] | – I — – Perez? | -我 -普瑞兹 |
[05:04] | I’m just so confused. | 我完全懵了 |
[05:09] | Um, how do I explain to the team reviewing our residency | 我怎么跟评估住院医生项目的团队解释 |
[05:13] | that you are unavailable? | 你不在 |
[05:15] | Just tell them the truth. | 就告诉他们事实 |
[05:16] | Look, I am the director of the residency program. | 我是住院医生项目的主任 |
[05:18] | I requested this assessment myself. | 这是我自己要求的健康评估 |
[05:20] | That speaks highly of the standards | 这表明我们自己 |
[05:22] | to which we hold ourselves, | 坚持高标准 |
[05:24] | and the residency council will appreciate that. | 住院医生委员会会赞赏这一点 |
[05:26] | Will they? | 会吗 |
[05:28] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[05:29] | You can hope, or you can postpone the assessment! | 你可以抱有希望 你也可以推迟评估 |
[05:32] | Look, I see your worry — okay? — | 我知道你担心 好吗 |
[05:34] | and I understand it. | 我理解 |
[05:35] | But we have flown a world-class surgeon | 但我们根据他们的日程安排了 |
[05:37] | and a neuroscientist here according to their scheduling. | 一名世界一流的外科医生和一名神经科学家 |
[05:40] | I went out of my way to find someone who doesn’t like me | 我尽力去找不喜欢我 |
[05:43] | and won’t be biased, which wasn’t easy to do | 但又公正的人 这很不容易 |
[05:45] | because I’m pretty popular. | 因为我很受欢迎 |
[05:47] | Okay, let’s just take a deep breath, Bailey, okay? | 我们冷静一下好吗 贝利 |
[05:49] | You are my residency director. | 你是我的住院医生项目主任 |
[05:51] | Our program is being assessed as to whether or not | 现在要评估我们的项目 看看是否 |
[05:54] | it should be allowed to continue. | 可以继续 |
[05:56] | Now, what if you don’t pass? | 如果你没有通过怎么办 |
[05:58] | Richard Webber. | 理查德·韦伯 |
[06:01] | David, yeah. Thank you for coming. | 大卫 谢谢你过来 |
[06:03] | Wait, he’s your evaluator? | 等等 他是你的评估人 |
[06:04] | I wanted someone as unbiased as they come. | 我想找像他们一样公正的人 |
[06:07] | Plus, I’m an expert at judging people. | 而且我善于评判人 |
[06:09] | I can spot a tremor from a mile away. | 我在一英里之外就能感受到颤抖 |
[06:11] | He doesn’t have any tremors. | 他不颤抖 |
[06:12] | Well, we’re also looking for | 我们也指 |
[06:13] | any intellectual tremors, if you will. | 心智上的波动 |
[06:14] | Less obvious than the physical but equally significant. | 虽然没有身体表现明显 但同样重要 |
[06:17] | He doesn’t have any of those either. | 他也没有 |
[06:18] | Dr. Bartley is as good a neuroscientist | 巴特利医生是全美 |
[06:20] | as you will find in these contiguous United States. | 最优秀的神经科学家之一 |
[06:22] | And together, we will be the judge of that. | 我们一起作评估 |
[06:25] | Chief Bailey. | 贝利主任 |
[06:27] | Jamarah Blake, Medical Accreditation Council. | 医学认证委员会的杰马拉·布莱克 |
[06:29] | – Yes. – Yikes. | -对 -妈呀 |
[06:31] | Busy day. | 今天很忙啊 |
[06:32] | Shall we? | 可以了吗 |
[06:33] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[06:52] | Hey! Richard. I just wanted to wish you luck. | 理查德 我就想祝你好运 |
[06:56] | – And how’d you know? – I said nothing. | -你怎么知道的 -我什么都没说 |
[06:58] | I grew up with an extremely withholding mother. | 我从小到大有一位非常冷漠的妈妈 |
[07:00] | I can squeeze information out of “Good morning.” | 我可以从”早上好”中榨出信息 |
[07:02] | Thank you, but I don’t — I don’t need any luck. | 谢谢 不过我不需要运气 |
[07:04] | Just a time machine. | 只需要一台时间机器 |
[07:09] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:10] | Way to poke holes in his trust in me. | 让他对我不信任 |
[07:13] | Well, he doesn’t have to trust you, | 他不用信任你 |
[07:14] | he has to trust himself. | 他只要相信他自己 |
[07:15] | And I have been helping him do that | 好几年我都在他 |
[07:16] | in his weakest moments for years. | 最脆弱时这样帮他 |
[07:18] | He has to pass this test. | 他得通过这次测试 |
[07:21] | I-I am not saying don’t be truthful. | 我 我不是说要弄虚作假 |
[07:23] | I’m just saying he’s important to this hospital and to me. | 我只是说他对这家医院 对我都很重要 |
[07:33] | I’ll show you the skills labs, simulators, | 我会带你们看技术实验室 模拟器 |
[07:35] | residents’ lounge, as well as our lecture hall | 住院医生休息室 还有演讲厅 |
[07:38] | where we hold our didactics and grand rounds. | 我们在那里教学 安排大查房 |
[07:41] | But when do you have us scheduled | 你什么时候安排我们 |
[07:42] | to speak with the residents directly? | 直接和住院医生对话 |
[07:44] | I was hoping to start with Dr. Schmitt. | 我希望从施密特医生开始 |
[07:46] | They are, uh, actually observing | 他们今天正在观摩 |
[07:49] | a groundbreaking medical innovation today. | 一场突破性的医疗创新 |
[07:52] | Okay, everyone say, “Thank you, Mason.” | 好了 大家说”谢谢你 梅森” |
[07:56] | Mason here wanted to donate his organs, | 梅森想捐赠他的器官 |
[07:59] | but UNOS ruled it out due to his history of cancer. | 但器官共享联合网络拒绝了 因为他有癌症病史 |
[08:02] | So instead, his wife consented to donating | 因此他妻子同意捐赠 |
[08:04] | his whole body to research. | 他的整具遗体用于研究 |
[08:06] | Listen, 17 people die each and every day | 每天有17人在等待 |
[08:08] | waiting for a kidney transplant. | 肾脏移植时死亡 |
[08:09] | If this works, we could say goodbye | 如果这次手术起效的话 几年之内 |
[08:11] | to long transplant lists in just a few years. | 我们就可以告别漫长的移植名单了 |
[08:15] | So… | 因此… |
[08:16] | – Thank you, Mason. – Good. | -谢谢你 梅森 -好 |
[08:19] | Alright. Now, what does this one do? | 好吧 这个是干嘛的 |
[08:20] | Oh, whoa, okay. Wha– Oh, I got it. Okay. | 好 什么 我懂了 好 |
[08:29] | Is this the first time anyone’s done this? | 这是第一次有人这么干吗 |
[08:30] | Yep. Who can tell me why we’re working on a dead man? | 对 谁能说说我们为什么在死人身上作手术 |
[08:32] | First, do no harm. | 首先不准伤人 |
[08:34] | Exactly. We can’t experiment | 正是如此 我们不能拿 |
[08:35] | with a xenotransplant on anyone who has anything to lose. | 可能遭受损失的人进行异种移植试验 |
[08:38] | And why are we attaching the kidney to the groin? | 我们为什么要把肾脏连接到腹股沟上 |
[08:40] | So that you can see the kidney | 那样评估肾脏的表现时 |
[08:41] | while you’re assessing its performance. | 就可以直接看见肾脏 |
[08:43] | We’ll actually see the kidney darken if rejection happens. | 如果出现排斥 我们可以看见肾脏的颜色变深 |
[08:45] | Also, the groin is close to the bladder, | 而且腹股沟靠近膀胱 |
[08:48] | which provides a good blood supply through the iliac artery. | 它可以通过髂动脉提供良好的供血 |
[08:51] | Correct. | 正确 |
[08:52] | I don’t care what Dr. Grey says about you — | 我不管格蕾医生怎么评价你们 |
[08:55] | you guys are a pretty sharp group. | 你们真是一群厉害的人 |
[08:58] | You have one minute to make that side look like that side. | 你有一分钟的时间让这边看起来和那边一样 |
[09:00] | Well, I’m not a toddler. | 我不是小孩 |
[09:01] | Again, we’ll be the judge of that. | 再说一次 我们是裁判 |
[09:03] | And go. | 开始 |
[09:09] | It’s impressive that | 我很惊讶 |
[09:10] | you’re still bringing in innovative cases | 你们还在进行创新手术 |
[09:12] | when you’ve lost — let me see — um… | 明明最近失去了 我看看 |
[09:14] | seven physicians recently? | 七名医生 |
[09:16] | Well, we’ve had a lot of retirees this year. | 我们今年有很多人退休 |
[09:19] | So did Dr. Hayes, chief of peds, retire? | 儿科主任海斯医生也退休了吗 |
[09:21] | Actually, he moved back to Ireland. | 他其实是搬回了爱尔兰 |
[09:23] | I was told it was a family matter. | 我听说是因为家庭原因 |
[09:26] | We have urine. He peed! | 有尿液了 他尿了 |
[09:29] | We got urine! | 有尿了 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[09:34] | Dr. Bailey, we have urine. | 贝利医生 他尿了 |
[09:35] | Yeah! So we heard! | 恭喜 我们都知道了 |
[09:37] | Uh, D-Dr. Grey, | 格蕾医生 |
[09:38] | this is the team from the accreditation council. | 这是来自医学认证委员会的团队 |
[09:40] | It’s nice to meet you. Uh, it’s a big deal. | 很高兴见到你们 我们刚有个大突破 |
[09:44] | So, obviously the residents are very excited. | 所以住院医们都很激动 |
[09:46] | Th-The residents are always enthusiastic | 住院医们和格蕾医生一起工作的时候 |
[09:48] | when they work with Dr. Grey. | 一向都很激情饱满 |
[09:50] | Well, I would imagine so. | 我想也是 |
[09:51] | And it seems like a rare opportunity these days. | 这种机会近日可越发难得了 |
[09:54] | You’re a busy woman, Dr. Grey. | 你是个大忙人 格蕾医生 |
[09:56] | I am. | 我确实忙 |
[09:58] | I actually have a liver biopsy to get to. | 我其实赶着要去做个肝脏活检 |
[10:00] | It’s a pleasure to meet both of you. | 很荣幸见到二位 |
[10:02] | – I’ll see you soon. – Nice to meet you. | -一会见 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:05] | – So, Dr. Bailey? – Yeah. | -贝利医生 -是的 |
[10:07] | Who’s next? | 下一位是谁 |
[10:08] | Yes. | 来吧 |
[10:12] | What about this one? | 这条你又怎么解释 |
[10:13] | “When #GSM residents #suffer, patients suffer.” | “当#格蕾斯隆住院医#遭罪 患者遭罪” |
[10:18] | When was the last time you knew me | 你不知道我从来 |
[10:19] | to do anything right on a computer? | 没玩明白过电脑那些东西吗 |
[10:21] | Mom, you can’t just criticize my workplace — | 妈 你不可以这样来批判我上班的地方 |
[10:23] | and with so many unnecessary hashtags! | 还带上那么多多余的词条 |
[10:26] | So now it’s your workplace again? | 所以现在那里又成了你工作的地方了 |
[10:28] | Oh, Mom! | 妈 |
[10:29] | I do not need you to fight my battles. | 我不需要你来帮我出头 |
[10:31] | Sweetheart, you walked out of your job, | 宝贝 你放弃了你的工作 |
[10:34] | you broke up with your boyfriend, | 放弃了你的男朋友 |
[10:35] | you sit down here all day and all night | 你坐在这里没日没夜地 |
[10:37] | playing video games. | 打游戏 |
[10:38] | You don’t go outside. | 你连门都不出 |
[10:40] | You need help, Levi. | 你需要帮助 李维 |
[10:42] | And how does it help me | 那你讲我培训计划的坏话 |
[10:43] | for you to trash-talk my training program? | 又怎么能帮到我呢 |
[10:45] | You never should have been in that operating room by yourself. | 你从一开始就不应该独自进入那间手术室 |
[10:47] | They never should have put you in a situation | 他们不该把你置于一个 |
[10:49] | where you could single-handedly kill a man. | 你能杀死一个人的情况下 |
[10:51] | Every surgeon eventually loses someone on the table. | 每个外科医生最终都会在手术台上失去病人 |
[10:54] | Keyword being “Eventually.” | 关键在于”最终” |
[10:56] | Not before you’re prepared. | 而不是在你没准备好的时候 |
[10:58] | You’re never prepared! | 没有人为此做好准备 |
[10:59] | Not before you’re trained! | 而不是在你没培训好的时候 |
[11:01] | They experimented on you! | 他们拿你做实验 |
[11:02] | That is how medicine evolves, Mom. | 这是医学进步的必经之路 妈妈 |
[11:05] | That is how teaching techniques evolve. | 这是教学方法进步的必经之路 |
[11:08] | They experiment. | 靠实验 |
[11:09] | I am the one who failed the Webber method, | 是我没能成就韦伯教学法 |
[11:11] | not the other way around! | 而不是它没能成就我 |
[11:13] | – You are still a student. – Oh, Mom. | -你还是个学生 -妈 |
[11:15] | You were holding a scalpel | 你在没有老师在场时 |
[11:16] | – without a teacher in the room! – I — | -独自一个拿起了手术刀 -我 |
[11:19] | And you don’t have to think that that’s wrong, but I do! | 你可以不认为这是错的 但我认为 |
[11:22] | I do, and I have the right to warn others! | 我认为 而且我有义务要提醒其他人 |
[11:25] | Oh, God. Mom! | 我的天 妈 |
[11:28] | Oh, my God. Mom. | 我的天 妈 |
[11:29] | Oh, my God, Mom. | 我的天 妈 |
[11:31] | Mom. Hey. | 妈 醒醒 |
[11:36] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[11:45] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请讲 |
[11:46] | Hi, yes. My mom — she f-fell down a-a flight of stairs, | 你好 我妈妈 她摔下了几级楼梯 |
[11:50] | and she’s unconscious, unresponsive, | 她现在无意识也无反应 |
[11:52] | and her respiratory rate’s around 24. | 呼吸频率大概在24左右 |
[11:55] | – What’s the address? – 357 Northside Drive. | -你的地址是 -北区路357号 |
[11:57] | She, uh, also has shortening | 她 她的左腿有短缩 |
[12:00] | and internal rotation of the left leg, | 和整体内旋的情况 |
[12:02] | which means a possible femoral neck fracture. | 这意味着它可能有股骨颈骨折 |
[12:04] | Just hurry up, please! | 请快点来 拜托 |
[12:07] | Mom? I’m so sorry, Mom. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 妈 |
[12:08] | It’s gonna be okay, okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. Just stay with me. | 我很抱歉 你坚持一下 |
[12:12] | Purple. | 紫色 |
[12:14] | Green. | 绿色 |
[12:16] | Uh, yellow. | 黄色 |
[12:17] | Orange. | 橙色 |
[12:18] | Uh, bl– red — I mean, blue! | 蓝 红色 蓝色 |
[12:20] | Uh, uh, I missed one. | 我错了一个 |
[12:21] | Uh, may I try it again? | 我可以重来一次吗 |
[12:23] | On a good day, I miss three. | 我状态好的时候 会错三个 |
[12:25] | Our brains don’t like incongruent information. | 我们的大脑不喜欢相斥的信息 |
[12:27] | That’s why this test is a good indicator | 这也是为什么这个测试 |
[12:29] | of attention capacity and processing speed. | 是检验专注力也反应速度的好工具 |
[12:32] | And you actually did quite well. | 而你确实做的不错 |
[12:33] | We have decades of muscle memory in our brains, | 我们大脑里有好几十年的肌肉记忆 |
[12:35] | and this damn Stroop test is asking us to ignore it. | 而这个斯特鲁普测试要求我们忽略它 |
[12:38] | Of course, as surgeons, | 当然 作为外科医生 |
[12:40] | we have to process a lot of information | 我们做手术时得在很短时间内 |
[12:42] | in a short amount of time as we operate. | 处理很多信息 |
[12:44] | I know this. | 我知道 |
[12:45] | And I know that there’s a difference | 而我知道速度减缓 |
[12:47] | between slowing down a bit and being a danger in the OR. | 和危害到手术进程的区别 |
[12:50] | I appreciate that. | 感谢理解 |
[12:52] | Aging as a surgeon is a special kind of humiliation. | 变老对外科医生来说是种独特的羞辱 |
[12:55] | We watch doctors with half our experience | 我们看着只有我们一半经验的医生 |
[12:57] | whipping through procedures | 指点手术室的江山 |
[12:59] | with their agile hands and their nimble brains. | 用着他们敏捷的双手和灵活的大脑 |
[13:01] | Then part of our job is to find and recruit the next you, | 然后我们其中一项工作是找到自己的接班人 |
[13:05] | which can be a fun challenge, | 这会是个有意思的挑战 |
[13:07] | but can also be a real ego-buster | 但当你等着他们决定 |
[13:08] | while you’re waiting for them to determine | 是否值得追随你的脚步时 |
[13:10] | your footsteps are worth following. | 这也将是对我们自尊心的巨大挑战 |
[13:11] | Sounds as if you’re speaking from experience. | 这听着像是你的经验之谈 |
[13:15] | Well, uh, I — I — I — | 这个嘛 我 我 |
[13:18] | I imagine it would be hard. | 我想这应该会很难 |
[13:24] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:26] | I knew it! | 我早就想到了 |
[13:29] | I said it from the first time you brought her to Minnesota! | 你第一次带她去明尼苏达的时候我就说了 |
[13:32] | You’re trying to poach Meredith Grey! | 你想挖走梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[13:35] | A+ on the reasoning skills section. | 推理能力可以打A+ |
[13:42] | Yes, I did my residency at Tufts, | 没错 我在塔夫茨做的住院医 |
[13:44] | where I became an attending. | 之后又成为了主治医生 |
[13:45] | Well, Tufts is one of the nation’s most renowned institutions. | 塔夫茨是国内最知名的医院之一 |
[13:48] | What brought you back to Grey-Sloan? | 是什么吸引你来格蕾·斯隆的呢 |
[13:50] | Also a renowned institution. | 我们也是一所知名的医院 |
[13:52] | Well, yes, that, and my former teacher | 这点没错 而且我曾经的老师 |
[13:55] | is one of the chiefs of cardio here. | 是这里心外科的主任之一 |
[13:57] | And I’ve always wanted to work with her again. | 我一直都想再次和她共事 |
[13:59] | There’s no one like her. | 没有人比得上她 |
[14:00] | – Dr. Pierce? – Yes. | -皮尔斯医生吗 -是的 |
[14:02] | Also your wife. | 她也是你的妻子 |
[14:03] | Do you make a habit of dating your students, | 你有和自己的学生约会的习惯吗 |
[14:05] | or was your husband the first? | 还是你的丈夫是你约会的第一个学生 |
[14:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:08] | Was your relationship on record at Tufts? | 你们的关系在塔夫茨报备了吗 |
[14:10] | No, we didn’t ha– Wait. | 没有 我们当时还没有 等等 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry. I don’t see how this | 不好意思 我不明白这个话题 |
[14:14] | is relevant to our residency program. | 和我们的住院医培训项目有什么关系 |
[14:17] | There have been some reports that there is a history | 有一些报告显示 |
[14:18] | of inappropriate sexual conduct here at Grey-Sloan, | 格蕾-斯隆医院有不恰当性行为的历史 |
[14:21] | so we have to be thorough. | 所以我们必须要问清楚 |
[14:22] | Well, I can assure you that our relationship | 我可以向你保证 |
[14:24] | is in no way inappropriate. | 我们的关系绝非不恰当的 |
[14:25] | Are we done here? | 你们问完了吗 |
[14:27] | Did you know Dr. Pierce was a child prodigy? | 你知道皮尔斯医生是少年天才吗 |
[14:33] | Dr. Hunt, your mobility looks good. | 亨特医生 你的行动能力看起来不错 |
[14:35] | I heard about your accident. | 我听说了那场事故 |
[14:37] | Now, we have an excellent PT department. | 我们的理疗部门非常优秀 |
[14:39] | Oh, so, when do you think you’ll be able to operate again? | 所以你觉得自己什么时候能再次做手术呢 |
[14:41] | – Soon. – Soon. | -很快 -很快 |
[14:43] | – A few more sessions of PT. – Okay, great. | -再做几次理疗就可以了 -太好了 |
[14:44] | Dr. Hunt’s experience as a military surgeon | 亨特医生的军医经验 |
[14:47] | has been a huge asset to our level 1 trauma center. | 对我们的一级创伤中心是一笔很大的财富 |
[14:51] | And, uh, he’s been overseeing a study — | 而且他还在监督一项 |
[14:53] | In burn pit illnesses in military veterans. | 关于退伍军人燃烧坑疾病的研究 |
[14:56] | Yes, I’ve read about that. | 我读过你的研究 |
[14:58] | Now, a few of the patients involved with the study | 参与这项研究的一些病人 |
[15:00] | died recently. | 最近去世了 |
[15:02] | You’re still able to move forward? | 你的项目还能推进吗 |
[15:04] | There were — There were — There were — There — There — | 有一些 一些 |
[15:05] | There were some deaths. | 一些病人的确去世了 |
[15:06] | There — There were several deaths, | 发生了几起死亡事件 |
[15:08] | but that’s because burn pits kill people. | 但那是因为燃烧坑会害死人的关系 |
[15:11] | I-I-I-I thought we were here | 我以为我们是在讨论 |
[15:12] | to talk about the residency program. | 住院医培训项目的 |
[15:17] | It’s a great program. | 这是个很不错的项目 |
[15:19] | I left a job with the Seattle Mariners | 我为了来格蕾-斯隆医院工作 |
[15:21] | to work at Grey-Sloan. | 辞去了在西雅图水手队的工作 |
[15:23] | That was a big change. | 是个很大的变化 |
[15:25] | Turned my life upside down, you know? | 我的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化 |
[15:26] | I used to live life on the road, free and easy. | 我以前习惯一直在路上 自由自在 |
[15:30] | Now I have a baby and, uh, | 现在我有一个孩子 |
[15:33] | a completely shattered heart, | 一颗完全破碎的心 |
[15:35] | and an apartment with no furniture. | 还有一间没有家具的公寓 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry. What was the question? | 抱歉 你的问题是什么 |
[15:45] | Okay, get the biopsy, call me when the results come in. | 去做活检 结果出来了给我打电话 |
[15:48] | I want to see those cells myself. | 我想亲自看到那些细胞 |
[15:50] | Satellite pharmacy 2622. | 药房2622 |
[15:53] | Satellite pharmacy 2622. | 药房2622 |
[15:57] | Excuse me, are — a-are you Dr. Marsh? | 不好意思 你是马什医生吗 |
[15:59] | – Yes. – Yeah, we spoke on the phone. | -我是 -我们之前通过电话 |
[16:00] | I’m Jan Taylor. | 我是简·泰勒 |
[16:01] | I-I-I came straight from the airport. | 我直接从机场过来的 |
[16:03] | – My husband, Mason… – Yes. | -我的丈夫 梅森 -没错 |
[16:05] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[16:07] | I need to see him. Is he still — | 我需要见他 他还 |
[16:09] | – can I see him? – Unfortunately, no. | -我能见他吗 -不幸的是 现在不行 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry. We can’t risk exposure. | 抱歉 我们不能冒着感染的风险 |
[16:13] | No. I-I don’t accept that. | 不行 我不接受 |
[16:14] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[16:15] | – No, no, no. – I need to see my husband! | -不行 -我要见我的丈夫 |
[16:17] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. Jan, listen. | 没事的 简 听着 |
[16:19] | You can see him. You can absolutely see him. | 你可以见他 你当然可以见他 |
[16:22] | Um, you can say goodbye. Just not right now. | 你可以和他告别 只是现在不行 |
[16:24] | No, no, please. | 不行 拜托你了 |
[16:26] | Please let — let me see him. Let — L-Let me see him. | 拜托你让我见他 让我见他一面 |
[16:28] | – Jan… – He’s my husband. | -简 -他是我的丈夫 |
[16:29] | Listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[16:30] | Listen, l-listen, listen. Listen to me, okay? | 你听我说好吗 |
[16:34] | Remember what we’re doing here, okay, | 你要记得我们在做什么 |
[16:36] | what you consented to. | 你同意我们做的事情 |
[16:37] | If this works, it could save thousands of lives — | 如果成功的话 可以拯救数千条生命 |
[16:39] | thousands. | 数千条生命 |
[16:42] | And I know you’ve lost everything. | 我知道你失去了一切 |
[16:43] | And I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now, | 我也无法感同身受你现在的感受 |
[16:45] | but if you go barging into the room, it is done. | 但如果你现在闯进那间房间 这件事情就结束了 |
[16:46] | – It is over. – He beat cancer! | -完全结束了 -他活过了癌症 |
[16:48] | He beat cancer. | 他活过了癌症 |
[16:49] | And he gets himself killed crossing the street! | 他是在过马路的时候出事的 |
[16:51] | – I understand. – Oh, my God. | -我理解 -天哪 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:02] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[17:07] | I know. And I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[17:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:17] | Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no. | 不好 |
[17:20] | Okay, okay. ABCs. | ABC原则 |
[17:23] | “A” — airway — | A代表气道 |
[17:24] | not obstructed, | 气道没有堵塞 |
[17:26] | but definitely having trouble with “B” — breathing. | 但呼吸有问题 |
[17:34] | Increased resonance on the right side. | 右侧共振增强 |
[17:38] | Jugular venous distention. | 颈静脉曲张 |
[17:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:42] | Her trachea’s deviated. | 她的气道移位了 |
[17:44] | Mommy, you have a tension pneumothorax. | 妈妈 你现在有张力性气胸 |
[17:46] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[17:47] | Where’s the ambulance? | 救护车在哪 |
[17:49] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[17:51] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天哪 |
[17:54] | Hey, Mom, it’s okay. They’re on their way. | 妈妈 没事的 救援在路上了 |
[17:57] | I’m right here, okay? | 我就在这 |
[18:01] | Okay. Exactly what is the point of this one? | 这玩意到底有什么意义 |
[18:03] | This tests your ability to ignore distraction | 这个项目会测试你无视干扰 |
[18:05] | while maintaining neuromuscular control. | 维持神经肌肉控制的能力 |
[18:07] | Just remember you’re controlling the cursor with your movement. | 记住 你是在用移动控制光标 |
[18:10] | Look, I’m trying! | 我在努力控制 |
[18:11] | But you just told me you were stealing my top surgeon. | 但你刚刚才告诉我你要偷走我最好的外科医生 |
[18:13] | No stealing about it. | 不是要偷走 |
[18:15] | The offer nearly broke the clinic’s budget. | 这项提议几乎抢走了诊所的所有预算 |
[18:16] | And you had the nerve to mention it | 你居然有胆子在我接受评估的时候 |
[18:18] | while I’m in the middle of my assessment. | 提起这件事 |
[18:20] | I didn’t mention it, you inferred. | 我没有提 是你推测出来的 |
[18:22] | Our residency program is being evaluated on its teaching ability. | 我们的住院医项目正在接受教学能力评估 |
[18:26] | If they find out that our top teacher’s considering leaving… | 如果他们发现我们最好的老师在考虑离职… |
[18:32] | Oh, you know what? | 算了 |
[18:33] | Uh, you know what? Respectfully, | 算了 不好意思 |
[18:36] | you’re gonna have to start this over again, all right? | 这项评估下次重新开始吧 |
[18:37] | A-Are you mad that I told you, | 你生气的是我告诉你 |
[18:38] | or are you mad that she may accept? | 还是你生气她可能会接受提议 |
[18:40] | It’s an incredible opportunity for her, Richard, | 这对她来说是个极好的机会 理查德 |
[18:42] | and she’s a Grey! | 而且她是格蕾家人 |
[18:45] | She is bigger than just one hospital. | 她不该只局限于一家医院 |
[18:52] | Schmitt, I’m in the middle — | 施密特 我正在 |
[18:52] | Dr. Webber, it’s my mom. | 韦伯医生 我妈妈出事了 |
[18:54] | Oh, God. Mom, stay with me. | 天啊 妈妈 别晕过去 |
[18:55] | She fell down the stairs. | 她从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[18:57] | The ambulance is taking forever to get here. | 救护车还要好久才到 |
[19:05] | – Schmitt, talk to me. Did you find — – I found a knife! | -施密特 跟我说说 你找到 -我找到一把刀 |
[19:07] | Can you sterilize it with something? | 你能用什么东西消毒吗 |
[19:09] | Yes. I have alcohol wipes. | 能 我有酒精擦片 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:17] | Schmitt? | 施密特 |
[19:21] | Uh, Dr. Webber, I don’t — I don’t think I — | 韦伯医生 我觉得我不能 |
[19:22] | that I can s-stab my mom with a knife. | 我做不到用刀刺我妈妈 |
[19:24] | It is not a knife. It is a makeshift scalpel. | 那不是刀 那是临时手术刀 |
[19:27] | And you are not stabbing her. | 你也不是要刺她 |
[19:28] | She is a patient who needs a thoracostomy. | 她现在是病人 需要做胸腔闭式引流 |
[19:30] | I’ve seen you do dozens of them. | 我见你做过很多次了 |
[19:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[19:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:45] | All I have are — are some little scissors | 我只有几把小剪刀 |
[19:47] | to get into the chest wall. | 能置入胸壁 |
[19:48] | Okay. That’ll do. | 也可以 |
[19:53] | All right, I’m in — I’m in. | 好 我刺进去了 |
[19:54] | Okay. She’s breathing better now. | 她现在呼吸顺畅点了 |
[19:57] | Nice job, Schmitt. | 干得好 施密特 |
[19:57] | – Oh, my God. Oh, no. Oh, my God. – What is it? | -我的天啊 不 天啊 -怎么了 |
[20:00] | Uh, it’s a hemopneumothorax, not just a tension pneumo! | 是血气胸 不只是张力性气胸 |
[20:03] | – Schmitt, I need you to stay calm. – Okay. | -施密特 你需要保持冷静 -好 |
[20:06] | – Seattle Fire Department! – Oh, thank God. | -西雅图消防部门 -谢天谢地 |
[20:07] | I’m down here! | 我在楼下 |
[20:12] | – Ah, Dr. Wilson. – Yeah. | -威尔逊医生 -怎么了 |
[20:13] | Hey, these are members of the Medical Accreditation Council. | 这两位是来自医学鉴定委员会的成员 |
[20:18] | See here. | 来看看 |
[20:20] | There is, um, no better residency program | 这里拥有最棒的住院医项目 |
[20:23] | and no better chief than Dr. Bailey. | 和最好的主任 贝利医生 |
[20:27] | Then why did you leave? | 那你为什么要离开 |
[20:28] | My husband left me, and then I had a nervous breakdown — | 我丈夫离开了我 所以我精神崩溃了 |
[20:30] | not in that order — and then there was a pandemic. | 不是那个顺序 之后又碰上疫情 |
[20:33] | So I just needed a change. | 所以我需要做出改变 |
[20:35] | Okay. Did Dr. Bailey try to dissuade you from this decision? | 好的 贝利医生试图劝阻过你吗 |
[20:42] | She absolutely did. | 她绝对劝了 |
[20:44] | You did five years of surgical residency, | 你在外科做了五年住院医生 |
[20:47] | a fellowship with Dr. Bailey, | 跟着贝利医生研究项目 |
[20:49] | uh, two years as a general surgery attending? | 当了两年的普外科主治医生 |
[20:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:53] | And just threw it all away to start over again? | 而你现在想要弃之不顾 重头开始 |
[20:57] | I use my surgical training in my current residency all the time. | 我现在的住院医经历中也一直用到外科经验 |
[21:01] | It’s where I learned to think on my feet, | 我会随机应变 |
[21:03] | make tough choices under pressure, | 在压力下做出艰难决定 |
[21:04] | pivot when circumstances change. | 在环境变化时及时调整 |
[21:06] | And respectfully, there is an arrogance and superiority | 无意冒犯 但外科医生讨论起产科时 |
[21:10] | that surgeons have when discussing obstetrics. | 总会流露出傲慢和高高在上 |
[21:12] | I feel it reflected in this line of questioning, and I resent it. | 我觉得你们的询问也反映了这一点 我不喜欢 |
[21:15] | But in summation, | 总的来说 |
[21:17] | there is no better residency program, | 这里拥有最棒的住院医项目 |
[21:19] | and there is no better chief than Dr. Bailey. | 和最好的主任 贝利医生 |
[21:23] | Excuse me. I have a mom at 7 centimeters. | 失陪了 有位产妇已经开了7指 |
[21:29] | Uh, next on my list is Dr. Richard Webber. | 列表上的下一位是理查德·韦伯医生 |
[21:33] | Yes, um… | 好的… |
[21:36] | Why don’t, uh, uh, you two take your break? | 不如你们两位休息一下 |
[21:38] | And I will go get him. | 我去把他找来 |
[21:43] | Did they start a line? | 他们插管了吗 |
[21:44] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Mom? | 天啊 天啊 妈 |
[21:46] | They put her on O2? | 他们给她吸氧了吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:48] | Did they bandage the wound? | 他们包扎伤口了吗 |
[21:49] | Yes, sir. ETA’s about 10 minutes. | 是的 先生 预计10分钟后到达 |
[21:51] | Could you call cardio and ortho? | 你能给心内科和骨科说一声 |
[21:53] | Have a chest-tube tray set up and portable X-ray. | 让他们准备好胸腔引流盘和移动式X光机吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I got it, Schmitt. | 没问题 施密特 |
[21:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[21:57] | Hey, ugh, it is not going well. | 情况不太妙 |
[22:00] | Please tell me you passed because — | 请告诉我你通过了 因为 |
[22:01] | Levi Schmitt’s mom took a bad fall down the stairs. | 李维·施密特的妈妈从楼上摔下来了 很严重 |
[22:04] | Hemopneumothorax, possible hip fracture. | 血气胸 可能髋部骨折 |
[22:06] | He’s on his way with her here now. | 李维正和她往医院来 |
[22:08] | Why do I get the sense you’re not telling me the whole story? | 为什么我感觉你没把所有事告诉我 |
[22:13] | Has Meredith spoken to you yet? | 梅瑞狄斯跟你说过了吗 |
[22:27] | Blood pressure — fwwt! — plummeting. | 血压 急速下降 |
[22:32] | The blood flow’s not strong enough to perfuse the kidney, | 血流量不足以供给肾脏 |
[22:34] | so he’s not making urine anymore. | 所以 他没法再生成尿液了 |
[22:37] | I sent the residents out for labs and coffee, | 我把住院医生派去实验室和买咖啡了 |
[22:39] | but, really, I sent them away so I wouldn’t scream at anyone. | 但其实 我把他们遣走是为了不朝他们发火 |
[22:42] | Did you try a bolus? | 试过团注吗 |
[22:42] | 一次性注射或集团注射法 即将某一剂量的高浓度造影加压快速注入静脉 给药后立即进行增强扫描 这种方法用药量少 可节约时间 但产生副作用机会较多 | |
[22:43] | Multiple. Plus atropine. | 用了好几种 还加了阿托品 |
[22:45] | I maxed out on dopamine. | 多巴胺的剂量已经到极限了 |
[22:49] | Epi? | 肾上腺素呢 |
[22:50] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能用了 我不清楚 |
[22:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:53] | I just — I need this to work. | 我需要这次奏效 |
[22:56] | His wife’s waiting to see him, and among other things, | 他妻子还等着见他 面对这么对事 |
[22:59] | it’d be really nice to give her some good news. | 最好让她听点好消息吧 |
[23:09] | The worst part about this job is telling families | 这份工作最糟糕的部分就是告诉患者家属 |
[23:12] | that their person didn’t make it. | 他们的家人没能撑住 |
[23:14] | And you have that, on some level, in every single case. | 某种程度上 你的每次手术都会遇到这种情况 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:22] | Unless this works. | 除非这次有用 |
[23:24] | If this works, maybe in a few years… | 如果这次成功了 说不定几年后 |
[23:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:29] | I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[23:34] | I think it’s why you shake in your sleep. | 我想这就是为什么你在睡梦中发抖 |
[23:38] | I do? | 是吗 |
[23:40] | Just a little bit. | 有一点 |
[23:42] | I put my hand on you, and it stops. | 我把手放你身上 就不抖了 |
[23:45] | No one’s ever told me that before. | 之前没人告诉我这件事 |
[23:53] | You let me hug you. | 你让我抱你 |
[23:56] | You’re taking that job in Minnesota. | 你要接下明尼苏达那份差事 |
[23:58] | Couldn’t even tell me yourself? | 你就不能亲自告诉我吗 |
[24:00] | Couldn’t give me that much respect? | 就不能给我足够的尊重吗 |
[24:02] | No, I haven’t even made a decision yet. | 其实我还没做出决定呢 |
[24:04] | This program raised you! | 是这个项目成就了你 |
[24:06] | I raised you, taught you all that you know. | 是我教会你所有的东西 我成就了你 |
[24:09] | T-Then made all the concessions that you needed | 为了你 我做出让步 |
[24:11] | so you could split your time between here and — | 这样你就可以平衡在这里 |
[24:13] | and — and David Hamilton. | 和陪大卫·汉密尔顿的时间 |
[24:15] | And — And then, even with all of that, you’d be so selfish | 我为你付出了这么多 你还是如此自私 |
[24:19] | as to leave in the middle of a historic physician shortage | 在医院医生严重短缺的情况下 |
[24:22] | with the residency program hanging on — by a thread?! | 执意要走 让外科住院医生项目命悬一线 |
[24:28] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[24:30] | Y-You’re j– Yeah, no, you’re that girl, huh? | 你还是那个女孩 对吧 |
[24:34] | That same little girl | 还是以前那个小姑娘 |
[24:37] | that’s following her handsome attending | 跟着她那英俊的主治医师 |
[24:40] | all around the hospital, right? | 在医院里招摇过市 |
[24:42] | Breaking all the rules. Having sex in cars. | 违反所有的规矩 在车里做爱 |
[24:45] | No one and nobody else matters. | 旁若无人一般 |
[24:46] | It doesn’t matter that he’s your boss, | 不在乎他是你的领导 |
[24:48] | not that he’s already married! | 更不在乎他已经结婚了 |
[24:50] | – No, enough! Enough now! – And d– | -够了 别再说了 -还有 |
[24:52] | Yeah, okay, okay. Let’s just take a minute here, okay? | 好了 好了 你们俩消停一会好吗 |
[24:55] | Stop! I already know where you stand. | 闭嘴吧 我知道你站哪边 |
[24:56] | No, you stop! | 不 你给我闭嘴 |
[24:59] | Don’t you speak to him that way! | 不准你跟他这么说话 |
[25:02] | Why are you speaking to me this way?! | 你为什么跟我这么说话 |
[25:06] | He’s here doing us a favor! | 他在帮我们忙啊 |
[25:11] | – Bailey! – I got her, I got her. | -贝利 -我来扶她 |
[25:12] | – Okay. Sit down. – Yep. | -好的 坐下 -好的 |
[25:14] | – Let’s page cardio. – Okay. | -呼叫心外科 -好的 |
[25:19] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[25:29] | I need Bailey to be okay. | 我需要贝利安然无恙 |
[25:32] | She got in your head. | 她很了解你 |
[25:35] | She’s been in my head since I was an intern. | 我还是实习生的时候 她就看透我了 |
[25:37] | Never seen her go off on me like this before. | 从来没见她对我发这么大火 |
[25:40] | Not on anyone. | 她从来不会发这么大脾气 |
[25:42] | Now she’s got you re-thinking Minnesota. | 现在她让你重新思考去明尼苏达了 |
[25:44] | Yeah, well, she had a heart attack when she heard about it. | 她在听到这个消息的时候犯了心脏病 |
[25:47] | That looked more like panic to me. | 我觉得是她那是惊恐症 |
[25:49] | I hope you’re right, because I need her to be okay. | 我希望你说得对 因为我需要她好起来 |
[25:51] | Because I — I — I do love her. | 因为我真的很爱她 |
[25:53] | I do not like her very much right now, | 我现在虽然很烦她 |
[25:56] | but I do love her. | 但我很爱她 |
[25:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:04] | So, your — your — your husband was married | 所以 你第一次遇见你丈夫的时候 |
[26:05] | when you first met him? | 他是有妇之夫了 |
[26:06] | Don’t really remember that part of the story. | 这回事我记不太清了 |
[26:08] | It was a lot more complicated than that. | 比那复杂得多的多 |
[26:11] | But she just told the truth about how she sees me. | 但她只是说出了对我看法的实话 |
[26:13] | She put a finger on what I couldn’t. | 她指出了我忽视的问题 |
[26:15] | You can’t stay at the place you did your residency forever | 你不能在当住院医生的地方待一辈子 |
[26:18] | because that’s how people see you — | 因为这就是人们看待你的方式 |
[26:20] | they see you for who you were, | 他们只看到你曾经是什么人 |
[26:22] | not as the person you’ve become. | 而不会看到你已经成为了什么人 |
[26:25] | – Dr. Marsh. – Yeah. | -马什医生 -怎么了 |
[26:26] | Mason’s catheter — it’s full. | 梅森的导尿管满了 |
[26:33] | EKG looks good. | 心电图看上去一切正常 |
[26:34] | No ST or T-wave changes. | ST段和T波没什么波动 |
[26:37] | Your rapid troponin is negative, | 快速肌钙蛋白为阴性 |
[26:39] | so this was not a cardiac event, | 这不是心脏病 |
[26:40] | but, Bailey, you are obviously very stressed out. | 但你显然是疲劳过度了 |
[26:44] | You need to slow down. | 你需要歇一歇 |
[26:46] | I’ll slow down tomorrow. | 等明天再说吧 |
[26:47] | Today, I have a residency program to save. | 今天 我需要拯救住院医师项目 |
[26:50] | Why is this all falling on you? | 为什么这都落到你肩上了 |
[26:52] | Where is Richard? | 理查德呢 |
[26:53] | Having an unnecessary assessment! | 他在做没什么必要的评估 |
[26:55] | What? | 什么 |
[26:56] | This is how today’s gonna go? | 今天就要这样了吗 |
[26:58] | People accidentally telling people things | 人们老是不经意间告诉别人 |
[27:00] | that they should have already known? | 对方早该知道的事情吗 |
[27:01] | But, Bailey, Bailey! | 贝利 贝利 |
[27:02] | – What? – Calm down! | -干什么 -冷静一下 |
[27:04] | Come on. Deep breaths. | 配合一下 深呼吸 |
[27:12] | You are marching steadily toward another M.I. | 你难道想得心肌梗死吗 |
[27:16] | You need to do — | 我必须得 |
[27:18] | Do less. I know. | 少这么累 我知道 |
[27:21] | But that’s not an option. | 但是我也是身不由己 |
[27:23] | This program is falling apart on my watch. | 这个项目正在我眼皮底下分崩离析 |
[27:27] | I know. I’m — I’m stretched too thin, | 我知道 我压力太大了 |
[27:30] | and then we took thin even thinner | 我们家又多了一个孩子 |
[27:32] | with the addition of a toddler to our family. | 我压力更大了 |
[27:37] | And then I heard Meredith might be leaving, | 我还听说梅瑞狄斯可能要走 |
[27:38] | and I lost it on her, | 我对她发了脾气 |
[27:40] | which may or may not have been fair to — | 对她可能不太公平 |
[27:42] | Wait, wait, wait. Meredith what? | 等一下 梅瑞狄斯怎么了 |
[27:45] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[27:51] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[27:52] | I can’t tell you how he’s doing on the test. | 我没法告诉你检查结果如何 |
[27:56] | But do you think… he maybe has dementia? | 你觉得他可能是痴呆症 |
[28:00] | Or a drinking problem? | 或者酗酒吗 |
[28:02] | No. Very much no. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[28:04] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[28:05] | Because he walked out of his assessment. | 因为评估过程中他离开了 |
[28:07] | He took a phone call, and he left | 他接了个电话就走了 |
[28:09] | without a word of explanation, | 也没解释什么 |
[28:10] | which was disrespectful, at best. | 最多就是没礼貌 |
[28:12] | It also showed a lack of judgment, | 这也表明他缺少判断力 |
[28:14] | which is not a great sign. | 并不什么好事 |
[28:15] | Yeah, I’ve done a lot of things that lacked judgment. | 是吗 我也做了很多缺少判断力的事 |
[28:22] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[28:24] | What, I’m not allowed to laugh at funny things anymore? | 什么 发生有趣的事我不能笑吗 |
[28:26] | – What did I say that was so funny? – Hi | -我刚刚说的很有趣吗 -嗨 |
[28:28] | I’m Kai Bartley. | 我是凯·巴特利 |
[28:29] | You must be Scout’s dad. | 你一定是斯考特的爸爸 |
[28:31] | Link. Atticus Lincoln. | 林 阿蒂克斯·林肯 |
[28:33] | Wait. You’ve met Scout? | 等等 你见过斯考特了 |
[28:36] | Your name is Atticus? | 你的名字是阿蒂克斯吗 |
[28:37] | – Don’t. – Excuse me. | -别 -什么意思 |
[28:38] | Don’t protect me. | 不用保护我 |
[28:40] | No, I’m not protecting you. | 不 我没有要保护你 |
[28:41] | I’m protecting myself from having to watch | 我是在保护我自己免于看到 |
[28:43] | another one of your hissy fits. | 你发脾气的样子 |
[28:44] | My hissy fits? | 我发脾气 |
[28:46] | Dr. Webber, why are you — | 韦伯医生 你为什么… |
[28:55] | – Schmitt? – 57 years old, | -施密特 -57岁 |
[28:56] | status post-fall down a flight of stairs, | 从楼梯上向后摔下来 |
[28:58] | sustaining a tension hemopneumothorax | 一直是张力性血气胸 |
[29:01] | with a flail chest and likely a femoral neck fracture. | 连枷胸 可能还有股骨颈骨折 |
[29:03] | Pneumo relieved by a home thoracostomy but — | 气胸经家庭胸廓造口术得到缓解 但是 |
[29:05] | Okay, trauma one’s ready. Move, move, move. | 好的 创伤科准好了 走走走 |
[29:07] | We were just i-in a fight, and then she slipped, | 我们只是在吵架 然后她滑倒了 |
[29:09] | and she fell down the stairs, | 从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[29:11] | and I-I feel like it’s all my fault. | 我觉得这都是我的错 |
[29:12] | What — No. Schmitt, no. | 什么 不 施密特 不是的 |
[29:14] | You saved her life. | 你救了她的命 |
[29:15] | Now let Altman and Link finish what you started. | 现在让阿尔特曼和林会接手后面的事 |
[29:18] | Dr. Webber, I want to go with my mom. | 韦伯医生 我想陪着我妈 |
[29:20] | You absolutely cannot go. | 你绝对不能去 |
[29:22] | Richard, you need to finish what you started. | 理查德 你也要完成未做完的事 |
[29:25] | Dr. Webber, I can’t just wait and do nothing. | 韦伯医生 我不能就等着什么都不做 |
[29:28] | Uh, can I finish? | 我能继续做完吗 |
[29:30] | I’d recommend it. | 我建议你做完 |
[29:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:34] | My mom wrote those things. | 我妈妈写的那些东西 |
[29:36] | She wrote that this program breaks people | 她写到这个项目让人崩溃 |
[29:38] | because I was broken, | 因为我崩溃了 |
[29:39] | and then we got into a fight, and s-she fell, | 然后我们陷入争吵 然后她就摔了 |
[29:43] | and — and now she might die just like Devon did, | 然后…她也许会像德文一样死去 |
[29:46] | and all of it’s my fault. | 而且那都是我的错 |
[29:48] | All of it. It’s all my fault. | 所有的 全都是我的错 |
[29:52] | It’s all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[29:55] | It’s all — It’s all my fault! | 全是…全是我的错 |
[29:56] | It’s all — It’s — It’s — It’s all my fault. | 全是…全是…全是我的错 |
[30:02] | It’s all my fault! | 全是我的错 |
[30:06] | It’s all my fault! | 全是我的错 |
[30:37] | You said five rules. That was only four. | 你说有五条规则 现在只有四条 |
[31:06] | Richard Webber, general surgeon, | 理查德·韦伯 普通外科医生 |
[31:08] | Fox Foundation chief medical officer, | 福克斯基金会首席医疗主任 |
[31:10] | and residency director at Grey-Sloan. | 格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的住院医师主任 |
[31:19] | Levi Schmitt, fourth-year, um, resident. | 李维·施密特 第四年住院医师 |
[31:22] | Grey-Sloan has been a training ground | 格蕾-斯隆纪念医院是 |
[31:24] | for hundreds of successful surgeons. | 很多成功外科医生的培训地 |
[31:33] | I started as a sub-I under Dr. Webber. | 我从代班开始 跟从韦伯医生 |
[31:37] | My f-first day wasn’t, uh, | 我的第一天不是 |
[31:41] | exactly stellar. | 非常精彩 |
[31:43] | Meredith Grey. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[31:45] | Miranda Bailey. | 玛兰达·贝利 |
[31:47] | Hell, I trained here myself. | 见鬼 我也是在这里接受了培训 |
[31:50] | When I was a resident, I thought saving a life | 当我还是住院医师时 我认为挽救生命 |
[31:55] | was the highest calling to aspire to. | 是最崇高的追求 |
[31:57] | Then I started teaching. | 然后我开始教学 |
[32:06] | My — My glasses fell into a patient. | 我的…我的眼镜掉进患者身体里面了 |
[32:10] | But I learned, and I got better. | 但我学到了 我变得更好了 |
[32:13] | Because Dr. Webber didn’t give up on me. | 因为韦伯医生从没放弃过我 |
[32:15] | There’s something uniquely fulfilling | 培训未来一代的外科医生 |
[32:18] | about training future generations of surgeons. | 有着某种独特的成就感 |
[32:22] | He taught me how to do lap choles | 他教我怎么做腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[32:24] | and the importance of a square knot. | 打方结的重要性 |
[32:28] | You see them show up wide-eyed. | 你看到他们睁大眼睛 |
[32:31] | You nurture and nudge them. | 你培养并鼓励他们 |
[32:33] | You watch them achieve and stumble | 你看着他们成功和失败 |
[32:36] | and grow and soar. | 茁壮成长 |
[32:40] | He also taught me how to persevere | 他还教我如何坚持下去 |
[32:43] | and learn from my mistakes. | 如何从错误中学习 |
[32:45] | I know that this review is supposed to determine whether | 我知道这次面试是为了判断出他是否是 |
[32:48] | he’s a competent surgeon or effective teacher. | 一位称职的外科医生或好教师 |
[32:51] | I’m sure the methodology behind it is well-tested. | 我保证这背后的方法论是经过检验的 |
[32:54] | I asked for an evaluation to see if it was time | 我申请了一个评估 检测如今是否 |
[32:56] | for me to put down my scalpel. | 到我放下手术刀的时机了 |
[32:59] | Years ago, I took an oath — do no harm. | 几年前 我发过誓 勿致伤害 |
[33:04] | I stand by it. | 我坚持我的誓言 |
[33:07] | I don’t want to retire. | 我不想退休 |
[33:10] | I love being a surgeon. | 我热爱做一名外科医生 |
[33:13] | And I love teaching. | 我也热爱教学 |
[33:15] | You all know what you’re doing. Just don’t kill anyone. | 你们都知道自己在做什么 别害死病人 |
[33:17] | I’m done! | 我完成了 |
[33:19] | But I also know that Richard Webber | 但我也知道理查德·韦伯 |
[33:21] | helped me save my mom’s life today. | 今天帮助我救了我妈妈一命 |
[33:28] | Or I — I hope so. | 或者说我…我希望如此 |
[33:31] | I hope that we saved her life. | 我希望我们救了她一命 |
[33:33] | But even more, I believe in the power | 即便如此 我相信 |
[33:36] | of medicine and science. | 医学和科学的力量 |
[33:40] | I don’t even want to think about | 我甚至无法想象 |
[33:42] | what could’ve happened without him. | 没有他会发生什么 |
[33:45] | So if I need to step down in order for future generations | 所以如果需要我为了未来一代 |
[33:49] | to keep training here… | 继续在这里培训而辞职… |
[33:56] | …then I will. | 那我会辞 |
[34:46] | I appreciate you letting me finish. | 我很感谢你让我完成评估 |
[34:48] | And for taking the statement from Schmitt. | 还有听了施密特的陈述 |
[34:50] | It certainly can’t hurt. | 这显然没什么坏处 |
[34:52] | It’s also not necessary. | 也没必要 |
[34:55] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[34:56] | Flying colors. | 非常成功 |
[34:57] | Congrats, Webber. | 恭喜 韦伯 |
[34:59] | Mrs. Schmitt’s head CT was negative. | 施密特太太头部CT的检查结果是阴性 |
[35:02] | Teddy and Link are almost done. | 泰迪和林就快处理完了 |
[35:04] | She’s gonna make it. | 她会活下来 |
[35:08] | Thank you. I — | 谢谢 我… |
[35:12] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:13] | Well, don’t thank me. You’re the one who passed. | 别谢我 是你自己通过了测试 |
[35:15] | He passed? | 他通过了吗 |
[35:17] | You passed! | 你通过了 |
[35:25] | Not everyone gets another chance in the OR. | 不是所有人都有机会再次进手术室 |
[35:30] | Take advantage. | 好好把握 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 我为之前的话道歉 |
[35:41] | I was worried about him. | 我太担心他了 |
[35:42] | That’s okay. I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[35:45] | He’s your David. | 他是你的大卫 |
[36:00] | Hi. Uh, so, I can show you more things. | 你们好 我能带你们再多看看 |
[36:04] | our plant room, which — | 我们的植物房… |
[36:05] | Actually, Dr. Bailey, we’ve seen enough. | 贝利医生 我们实际上已经看得够多了 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | Please. | 请坐 |
[36:14] | We have reviewed hundreds of these residency programs, | 我们审核过成百上千的住院医生项目 |
[36:17] | and we can usually tell pretty quickly | 通常 当那些项目有问题时 |
[36:19] | when they’re not working, | 我们能很快得出结论 |
[36:21] | and that’s even when the doctors and the residents | 那还是在医生和住院医生 |
[36:25] | are very well-prepped for my visit. | 对我的来访做了充分准备的情况 |
[36:27] | I see. | 我明白 |
[36:28] | And based on my visit today, I can unequivocally say | 基于我今天看到的 我能很明确地说 |
[36:32] | that when it comes to resident well-being, | 关于住院医生的身心健康 |
[36:34] | that Grey-Sloan’s surgical department is… | 格蕾-斯隆医院的外科部门… |
[36:38] | well, one of the best that I’ve seen. | 是我见过最好的之一 |
[36:41] | Despite long hours and hard work, | 尽管很辛苦 工作时间又长 |
[36:43] | the residents seem genuinely excited about their work. | 但这些住院医生真心热爱他们的工作 |
[36:47] | And your attendings — they care enough to be nervous | 还有你们的主治医生 他们很在意这些会面 |
[36:51] | about these meetings, which is a good sign. | 甚至有些紧张 这是个好现象 |
[36:55] | The sense of community, the sense of family | 这种集体和家人的意识 |
[36:59] | is completely palpable. | 非常明显 |
[37:02] | And Dr. Webber? | 至于韦伯医生 |
[37:04] | Well… he’s impressive. | 他很了不起 |
[37:08] | He is. | 确实是 |
[37:10] | What I saw in person today | 我今天亲眼所见的 |
[37:12] | was almost enough to override what I see on paper. | 差不多足以推翻我在材料上看到的一切 |
[37:17] | But not quite. | 但不是全部 |
[37:18] | As caring as you of all are, | 尽管你们都很关心住院医生 |
[37:19] | you simply do not have enough surgeons | 但你们没有足够的外科医师 |
[37:21] | to maintain an effective teaching program. | 来维持有效的教学项目 |
[37:25] | D-Dr. Bailey, it, um… | 贝利医生 这… |
[37:29] | it hurts me to say this, but I am going to have to | 这么说我很难过 但我不得不 |
[37:32] | place Grey-Sloan’s residency program on probation, | 暂缓格蕾-斯隆医院的住院医生项目 |
[37:35] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[37:37] | We will provide a list of specific improvements | 我们会对需要改进的地方 |
[37:40] | that need to be made, and we’ll be back | 列出清单 几周后我们会回来 |
[37:42] | for another review in a few weeks. | 再次进行审核 |
[37:45] | A few — A few weeks? | 几…几周吗 |
[37:47] | We always give hospitals time to rectify matters | 我们通常在关停医院的住院医生项目前 |
[37:49] | before we shut down their residency programs. | 会给他们些时间来改正问题 |
[37:53] | Good luck, Dr. Bailey. | 祝你好运 贝利医生 |
[37:54] | Researchers studied why some people perform better on tests. | 研究人员研究为何有些人考试发挥出色 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:00] | They found that it’s not necessarily related to intelligence. | 他们发现这与智商没有必然联系 |
[38:04] | Some people become anxious during exams… | 有些人考试时会很焦虑 |
[38:09] | and divert mental energy toward anxiety | 这些人把精力都放在焦虑上 |
[38:11] | instead of expending it on finding the right answers. | 而不是花在寻找正确答案上 |
[38:17] | Others have a better grasp of how tests work. | 有些人更明白该如何考试 |
[38:23] | They use process of elimination and other techniques | 他们运用排除法和其他技巧 |
[38:25] | to help them make better choices. | 帮助自己做出更好选择 |
[38:31] | Some people study harder. | 有些人学习更努力 |
[38:32] | They start early, make flashcards… | 他们起早贪黑 制作抽认卡 |
[38:36] | …rely on repetition to retrieve answers when they need them. | 靠死记硬背在考试时写出正确答案 |
[38:46] | Well, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:47] | Bailey’s okay. | 贝利没事 |
[38:48] | Okay, good. | 行 好的 |
[38:50] | I spoke to Maggie. | 我跟麦琪聊过了 |
[38:52] | She didn’t know about the offer, either, so… | 她也不知道工作邀约的事 所以… |
[38:56] | Can I bring her in? | 我能叫她进来吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah. Um, one second. | 可以 稍等 |
[38:59] | Maybe this will cheer you up. | 也许这会让你高兴一点 |
[39:01] | – Wow! – Yes, wow. | -太好了 -是很好 |
[39:03] | 500 cc. | 500毫升 |
[39:05] | Epi — it works. | 肾上腺素 很有用 |
[39:07] | Thank you, Mason. | 谢谢你 梅森 |
[39:09] | Look at you, | 看看你 |
[39:11] | changing the face of transplant medicine. | 你正在改变移植医学的面貌 |
[39:14] | No, no, no, no. Look at us. | 不不不 看看我们 |
[39:16] | – You needed that win. – I did. | -你需要这个手术成功 -是的 |
[39:20] | – Bring her in. – Okay. | -带她进来吧 -行 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:23] | Hi. Ready? | 你好 准备好了吗 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:33] | Oh, my love. | 我亲爱的 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:37] | Did — Did it work? | 手术成功了吗 |
[39:39] | The organ thing, did — did it work? | 器官 陈工了吗 |
[39:42] | It worked. It was a minor miracle, | 成功了 这是个小奇迹 |
[39:44] | but Mason here, he — he made it happen. | 但多亏了梅森才得以实现 |
[39:48] | Please. | 请吧 |
[39:58] | You hear that, babe? | 你听到了吗 亲爱的 |
[40:01] | You made it happen. | 你创造了奇迹 |
[40:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:07] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[40:27] | I am… | 我… |
[40:31] | I’m ready to — I’m just — | 我准备好… 我只是… |
[40:32] | I’m ready to… start over. | 我准备好重新开始 |
[40:35] | I’m definitely ready. | 我绝对准备好了 |
[40:39] | I’m gonna take that offer. | 我要接受那份工作 |
[40:42] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -是真的 |
[40:47] | Tests don’t always measure how much you know. | 考试并不总是能衡量你知道多少 |
[40:55] | They measure how well you take tests. | 它们衡量的是你考得有多好 |
[41:07] | And tests certainly don’t measure your worth. | 考试当然也无法衡量你的价值 |
[41:12] | But knowing that doesn’t make it hurt less | 但当你考试失败时 知道这点 |
[41:14] | when you don’t succeed. | 并不会让你少难过一点 |
[41:25] | 本季《实习医生格蕾》描绘了疫情后的虚拟世界 也是我们希望的将来 在现实生活中 疫情依旧给医学界带来巨大压力 请登陆以下网站 获取疫情下保护自己和家人的最新信息 |