时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | In 2019, the World Health Organization | 在2019年 世卫组织 |
[00:12] | officially recognized burnout | 正式将过劳 |
[00:14] | in its International Classification of Diseases. | 列入世界疾病分类中 |
[00:17] | Chief Bailey, everything okay? | 贝利主任 一切还好吧 |
[00:19] | I’m just, um, waiting to get my smoothie. | 我只是在等奶昔 |
[00:23] | Um, but I was gonna get your smoothie. | 但给你买奶昔的人是我 |
[00:25] | Not today. Today, I’m getting it myself, | 今天不用 今天我自己买 |
[00:27] | ’cause I can’t bring myself | 因为我没法 |
[00:30] | to go into that depressing building. | 走进去那压抑的大楼 |
[00:34] | Can I help in any way? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[00:35] | Yeah, just leave me alone. | 就让我一个人静静 |
[00:37] | Studies show that doctors who report signs of burnout | 研究显示出现过劳症状的医生 |
[00:40] | have enlarged amygdalas, | 杏仁体会增大 |
[00:42] | the area in the brain that regulates fear and aggression. | 这是控制恐惧和急躁的大脑部位 |
[00:45] | If that’s how you speak to your residents, | 如果你是这样跟住院医师说话 |
[00:47] | no wonder we are on probation. | 怪不得我们的项目被会暂缓 |
[00:49] | – Catherine — – In your office. | -凯瑟琳 -去你办公室 |
[00:51] | Now. | 马上 |
[00:53] | But burnout isn’t an academic exercise. | 但过劳不是个学术理论 |
[00:55] | It’s an all-consuming, systemic condition. | 这是让人全身心疲惫的系统症状 |
[00:59] | It’s your entire body sending you one clear message. | 是你身体发出的一个清晰信息 |
[01:02] | You know what, why don’t you go ahead, | 不如你先走吧 |
[01:04] | and I’ll take them to daycare. | 我带他们去日托中心 |
[01:05] | Here, give me this.Oh. Thank you. | 给我这个 谢谢 |
[01:08] | You sure you’re ready? | 你确定准备好了吗 |
[01:09] | I’m cleared for surgery. I’m feeling good. | 我可以上手术台了 我感觉良好 |
[01:10] | I’m just a little…slow. | 我只是有点…慢 |
[01:12] | Okay. Alright. | 好的 |
[01:13] | Uh, I’ll see you in the pit. Alright, give Daddy hugs. | 急症室见 抱抱爸爸 |
[01:15] | Okay, bye. Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. | 再见啦 |
[01:17] | Mwah. Okay. Hey! Look at you. | 嘿 看看你 |
[01:19] | My little cowboy. | 我的小牛仔 |
[01:20] | I’m not a cowboy. I’m a girl. | 我不是牛仔 我是女孩 |
[01:23] | Okay. Alright. Cowgirl. | 好的 那就牛妞 |
[01:25] | No. I’m just a girl, silly. | 不 我就只是女孩 傻瓜 |
[01:28] | No, honey, you’re a boy. | 不 亲爱的 你是男孩 |
[01:31] | This is just a cowgirl costume. | 这只是牛妞的装扮 |
[01:34] | Right? It’s pretend, remember? | 好吧 只是装扮 记得吗 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | Alright. I’ll see you in there. | 待会见 |
[01:38] | – Bye. – Come on — Come with me. | -再见 -走吧 跟我走 |
[01:39] | Let’s go this way. | 走这边 |
[01:40] | Something has to change, | 必须做出改变 |
[01:42] | and it has to change now. | 现在就改变 |
[01:47] | If the surgery program loses its accreditation, | 如果手术项目失去认证 |
[01:49] | there’s no guarantee that we’ll find | 我们就未必能在别的地方 |
[01:51] | another residency spot somewhere else. | 找到住院医师空缺 |
[01:52] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[01:53] | Well, and even if we do, | 即使找得到 |
[01:55] | it might not be a surgical residency. | 也许不会是手术住院医师 |
[01:56] | We might have to switch to something else. | 我们得转科系 |
[01:59] | Like family medicine. | 像是家庭医学 |
[02:00] | It’s my first day back. | 我第一天回来上班 |
[02:02] | Would you please consider shutting up? | 能不能别说了 |
[02:25] | Well, that was awkward. | 真尴尬啊 |
[02:31] | I have spent years rebranding this organization | 我花了这么多年改造这里 |
[02:34] | into something respectable that bears my name. | 让其成为受人推崇机构 以我名字命名 |
[02:37] | I’m not going to let my entire legacy shrivel and die | 我不会就这样让我的努力白费 |
[02:40] | because one hospital can’t get its crap together. | 就因为一家医院摆烂摊 |
[02:43] | Well, don’t you think that’s a little extreme? | 你这样说有点过分吧 |
[02:45] | The Medical Accreditation Council | 医学鉴定委员会 |
[02:47] | has inquired about visiting 20 different | 今早要求探访20家 |
[02:49] | Fox Foundation hospitals as of this morning. | 福克斯基金会名下的医院 |
[02:52] | With all due respect, Catherine, | 恕我直言 凯瑟琳 |
[02:53] | you supported the Webber method — | 你是支持韦伯教学法的 |
[02:55] | Are we here to point fingers | 我们来这互相指责 |
[02:56] | or are we here to solve problems? | 还是来解决问题的 |
[03:01] | Dr. Lawrence to the NICU. Dr. Lawrence to the NICU. | 劳伦斯医生到新生儿重症监护室 |
[03:05] | How long have they been in there? | 他们在里边多长时间了 |
[03:06] | Well, I’ve been here 10 minutes, | 我来这十分钟了 |
[03:08] | and she hasn’t let either of them get a word in. | 她都没让其他两位插上话 |
[03:10] | I need to tell Bailey that my fellow quit this morning. | 我得告诉贝利 我的研究员今早辞职了 |
[03:13] | Makes sense. | 难免的 |
[03:15] | People start to feel the ship sink, they jump. | 大家感觉船要沉了 赶紧跳船 |
[03:18] | Oh, my God. Are you still considering taking that offer? | 天啊 你还在考虑接受那个工作吗 |
[03:20] | I made my decision before I knew about this probation. | 我在得知暂缓之前就做了决定 |
[03:23] | Tell Nick that you’ve changed your mind. | 跟尼克说你改变主意了 |
[03:25] | It isn’t about Nick. | 不是尼克的问题 |
[03:27] | Not just about Nick. | 不只是尼克的问题 |
[03:28] | Fine. Congratulations. | 好吧 那恭喜啊 |
[03:29] | I have a presentation. | 我要做演示 |
[03:31] | Some of us are loyal and want to save this place. | 还是有忠诚的人想救这个地方 |
[03:35] | She’ll get over it. Everyone will. | 她这情绪会过去的 大家都会 |
[03:36] | And I will come visit you. I am pro-Minnesota. | 我会看望你 我支持你去明尼苏达 |
[03:39] | You are pro-sex in Minnesota. | 你是支持明尼苏达滚床单 |
[03:41] | How far the mighty have fallen. | 巨人倒塌了啊 |
[03:44] | What the hell did you all do to this place? | 你们对这地方干了什么 |
[03:46] | Probation? Really? | 暂缓观察 真的吗 |
[03:47] | You’ve always known how to make an entrance. | 你真的很懂怎么进场 |
[03:58] | Trinity Lab’s “HeartPatch” | 三体实验室的”心脏补丁” |
[03:59] | can be placed on a patient’s arm or chest, | 可以放在病患的手臂或胸口 |
[04:02] | and within seconds, will continuously transmit ECG, | 几秒后就能持续将心电图数据 |
[04:05] | respiratory rate, and oxygen saturation | 呼吸率和血氧数据 |
[04:07] | right to an app on your phone. | 传送到手机应用上 |
[04:09] | You get instant monitoring of your patient | 你可以实时监测病人 |
[04:11] | while you’re out doing rounds, brushing your teeth — | 在查房的时候 刷牙的时候 |
[04:13] | hell, you know what, | 甚至 |
[04:14] | you could even check them on the golf course. | 在高尔夫球场上都能监测 |
[04:17] | Phase III results rival the gold standard telemetry monitors. | 三期结果数据可与遥测监视器媲美 |
[04:21] | And Grey-Sloan could be at the forefront | 格蕾-斯隆医院可以 |
[04:23] | of this cutting-edge technology. | 走在这个尖端科技的前沿 |
[04:24] | So, anybody has questions, I’m here, | 有问题随时找我 |
[04:26] | and don’t forget, we got donuts. | 别忘了 我们有甜甜圈 |
[04:33] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[04:35] | I like that suit. That’s nice. | 我喜欢这套西装 挺好的 |
[04:36] | Yeah, yeah. I got to look sharp for my Seattle Pres | 是啊 我得打扮好一点准备下午 |
[04:39] | and St. Joseph’s pitches this afternoon. | 西雅图长老会医院和圣约瑟夫的会面 |
[04:41] | You know, we should try these patches | 我们今天可以 |
[04:42] | on a couple of our patients today. | 给几位病人试用这产品 |
[04:44] | Richard said that we needed to | 理查德说我们需要 |
[04:45] | improve our tech and “Modernize.” So… | 提升科技和”现代化” 所以… |
[04:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:51] | Absolutely. | 太好了 |
[04:52] | Stay right here. | 在这等我 |
[04:53] | I’ll grab a few samples. | 我拿几个样品来 |
[05:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[05:03] | Snickerdoodles. | 肉桂甜饼 |
[05:04] | My sister baked them and insisted I bring you some. | 我妹做的 一定要我给你带一些 |
[05:07] | That’s so nice. | 太贴心了 |
[05:08] | Yeah, well, my office is walking distance, so it wasn’t — | 我的办公室走路就可以到 所以不是 |
[05:10] | Oh, you’re talking about her making the cookies. | 你是在说她做的饼干 |
[05:13] | Yes. But the delivery service is also appreciated. | 对 不过也很感谢派送服务 |
[05:16] | How’s Laura? | 劳拉怎么样 |
[05:16] | She’s good, but I just heard about | 她挺好的 不过我刚听说 |
[05:18] | the residency program getting shut down. | 住院医生项目要终止了 |
[05:20] | Am I gonna need to find her a new hospital? | 我要给她另找一家医院吗 |
[05:21] | It is not shut down. | 不是终止 |
[05:23] | It’s on probation, and it’s just the surgical residency program. | 是暂缓观察 而且只是外科实习医生项目 |
[05:26] | Oh, okay, great. So I’ll just make sure | 那就好 那我只要确保 |
[05:27] | the paramedics don’t send me here if I get hit by a car. | 被车撞了后医辅人员不要把我送到这里 |
[05:30] | Our attending surgeons are very good. | 我们的主治外科医生都很好 |
[05:33] | Yeah? Is that why they kicked you out? | 是吗 你就是因为这个被踢出来的吗 |
[05:35] | Um, I have to get going to a meeting, | 我要去开一个会了 |
[05:37] | but I’ll see you later? | 晚点见 |
[05:38] | – Yes. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:42] | I didn’t realize you were still hanging out with Tad. | 我不知道你还在和塔德见面 |
[05:44] | It’s Todd, and yes. | 是陶德 对 |
[05:46] | He brought me cookies. | 他给我带了一些饼干 |
[05:48] | Because he’s nice. | 因为他人很好 |
[05:49] | How thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[05:52] | What’s so funny? | 什么事情这么好笑 |
[05:53] | Nothing. I just see how hard you’re trying to like him. | 没什么 只是看你这么费力让自己喜欢他 |
[05:55] | I want nice to be my type. | 我想喜欢善良的人 |
[05:58] | Great. I support that. | 很好 我赞同 |
[06:08] | Hey, so, uh — | 嗨 |
[06:10] | So, this morning with Leo… | 今早利奥… |
[06:11] | Yeah, we should figure out what to do. | 我们要想想怎么办 |
[06:13] | What do you mean, “What to do”? | 什么意思 “怎么办” |
[06:14] | Well, he’s obviously confused. | 他很明显搞糊涂了 |
[06:17] | We should get a therapist. | 我们要找一个心理医生 |
[06:18] | I mean, one for him and — and one for us and — | 给他找一个 我们自己也要一个 |
[06:20] | Help! We need — | 帮帮忙 我们需要 |
[06:22] | Get a gurney now! | 快推轮床过来 |
[06:24] | What’s his name? What’s his name? | 他叫什么 他叫什么 |
[06:26] | – C-Colin. – Okay. | -科林 -好的 |
[06:27] | – Alright, ma’am, – His name is Colin | -好的 女士 -他叫科林 |
[06:28] | – step over here, please. — – Colin Renfield. | -请往这边来 -科林·伦菲尔德 |
[06:29] | We work together at an e-tail fulfillment center. | 我们在一家电商零售运营中心工作 |
[06:32] | His arm got cut off on the conveyor belt 20 minutes ago. | 他的手臂二十分钟前被传输带绞下来了 |
[06:35] | Is that the, uh… | 这是… |
[06:37] | His arm. | 他的手臂 |
[06:37] | Okay, let’s get saline and ice. | 好 去拿盐水和冰 |
[06:38] | Let’s get him to Trauma One now. Let’s go. | 我们把他推到创伤一室 走 |
[06:42] | Is there anything else you need from me? | 你们还需要我提供什么吗 |
[06:43] | No, we’re good, thank you. Okay, good. | 没有了 谢谢你 |
[06:45] | Why don’t you wait over here and we’ll — | 你到那边去等着 我们… |
[06:46] | Oh, God, she’s going down!I got her! | 老天 她要晕了 快扶她 |
[06:48] | Alright, get the wheelchair. | 拿轮椅 |
[06:50] | Alright. Alright. | 好 好 |
[06:51] | We got you. | 我们扶住你了 |
[06:57] | He’s a little hypotensive. Normal sats. | 血压有点低 血氧饱和度正常 |
[06:59] | Let’s type and cross him for blood. Colin? | 给他做个血型交叉检验 科林 |
[07:01] | Colin, we’re gonna do a quick X-ray | 科林 我们要给你快速做一个X光片 |
[07:03] | to assess your injuries, okay? | 评估一下你的伤势好吗 |
[07:04] | Push another 50 of fentanyl. | 打50毫克芬太尼 |
[07:05] | You can put my arm back on, right? | 你们可以把我的手臂接回去吧 |
[07:07] | We’re gonna do our very best. | 我们会尽全力 |
[07:08] | – Okay? I promise.- My wife… | -好吗 我保证 -我老婆… |
[07:10] | We’ll inform her right away. | 我们马上通知她 |
[07:11] | This is a marathon surgery. Could be 10 hours. | 这个手术很花时间 可能要十个小时 |
[07:13] | Are you sure you’re up for it? | 你确信你坚持得了 |
[07:14] | No shame calling in reinforcements. | 呼叫增援不丢人 |
[07:16] | What reinforcements? | 什么增援 |
[07:18] | Okay, let’s page neuro | 好了 呼叫神经科 |
[07:19] | and tell the OR we are on our way. | 告诉手术室我们正赶过来 |
[07:21] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[07:22] | Heart rate and blood pressure are improving. | 心率和血压在提高 |
[07:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:25] | I got…woozy. | 我… 刚头晕 |
[07:27] | It’s okay. You had a vasovagal response. | 没事 你发生了血管迷走神经反应 |
[07:28] | It could be triggered by a number of things. | 可能是好几件事引起的 |
[07:31] | The sight of blood, emotional distress… | 看见了血 心理冲击… |
[07:33] | How’s Colin? Can they reattach his arm? | 科林怎样了 他们可以接回他的手臂吗 |
[07:36] | They’re still trying to figure it out. | 他们还在想办法 |
[07:38] | It was horrifying. | 好吓人 |
[07:39] | It just keeps replaying in my head, over and over again. | 我的脑海里在不断重复当时的场景 |
[07:42] | You saw it happen? | 你都看到了 |
[07:45] | The gears on the conveyor belt — | 传输带上的齿轮 |
[07:46] | they made a terrible noise, | 发出一声可怕的声音 |
[07:47] | and then Colin started screaming | 然后科林开始尖叫 |
[07:50] | and his arm ripped off his shoulder | 他的手臂从他肩膀上扯了下来 |
[07:52] | and went flying around, | 飞了出去 |
[07:54] | spraying blood everywhere. | 血撒得到处都是 |
[07:55] | It was on the floor, on the merchandise. | 地上 商品上 |
[07:58] | Some of it hit my mouth. | 有些还飞到了我嘴里 |
[08:01] | I… | 我… |
[08:02] | Oh, no, it’s happening again. | 不行 又要晕了 |
[08:04] | Alright. That’s alright. We got you. | 没事 没事 我们在 |
[08:07] | I have a woman pregnant | 我有一个女病人正在怀孕 |
[08:08] | with a transplanted uterus and her dead husband’s sperm, | 用的是移植子宫和她死去丈夫的精子 |
[08:11] | and she’s now experiencing pain. | 她现在感到痛 |
[08:12] | I mean, should I be transferring her | 我应该把她转移到 |
[08:14] | to a hospital that isn’t on probation? | 一家没有被暂缓的医院吗 |
[08:16] | Well, the hospital isn’t on probation. | 医院没有被暂缓 |
[08:17] | Just the surgical residency program. | 只是外科实习医生项目 |
[08:19] | And also this hospital’s been through much worse. | 而且这家医院还经历过糟糕得多的情况呢 |
[08:21] | Okay, that doesn’t make me feel better. | 这并不能让我感觉好一点 |
[08:23] | But the transplant worked? | 但是移植起作用了 |
[08:24] | Tovah’s officially pregnant? | 托娃正式怀孕了 |
[08:26] | One uterus, two IVF cycles. | 一个子宫 两轮体外受精 |
[08:27] | She is 11 weeks today. | 到今天11周 |
[08:29] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[08:30] | So, how much is David Hamilton offering you? | 大卫·汉密尔顿给你多少钱 |
[08:33] | – Sorry. – Oh, come on. | -抱歉 -拜托 |
[08:34] | The rumors are everywhere. | 流言已经满天飞了 |
[08:35] | I made so many people angry by even considering it. | 我哪怕只是在考虑就已经让很多人生气了 |
[08:38] | Bailey? | 贝利吗 |
[08:38] | And Richard. | 还有理查德 |
[08:40] | Meredith Grey back in neuro, pissing people off? | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾回到了神经科 惹怒很多人 |
[08:42] | It’s like I never left. | 看起来就像我从来都没离开过 |
[08:44] | There she is. My favorite student. | 她来了 我最喜欢的学生 |
[08:49] | Hi, Richard. | 你好 理查德 |
[08:52] | You need to be trying to save the program, not sulking. | 你该去想怎么拯救这个项目而不是闷闷不乐 |
[08:55] | I am recruiting. | 我正招聘呢 |
[08:57] | These are résumés for attending surgeons. | 这是来应聘做主治医师的人的简历 |
[08:59] | Right now, you need to be focused | 现在 你需要专注于 |
[09:02] | on keeping the residents. | 留住住院医 |
[09:03] | You know when a program goes on probation, they panic, and flee, | 当项目被暂缓 他们会慌 然后会逃 |
[09:07] | and we lose government funding. | 然后我们就失去政府拨款了 |
[09:09] | Well, they’ll stay if we have enough attendings to teach them. | 如果我们找到足够的主治医来带他们 他们会留下 |
[09:13] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[09:14] | We will not hire any outside surgeons | 在我们确定住院医们有留下的意愿 |
[09:16] | until we have assurance that our residents intend to stay | 并准备在资格再审时说些好话前 |
[09:20] | and plan to give good reviews to the council’s follow-up visit. | 我们不能请任何外面的医生来 |
[09:23] | In fact, you will speak to every one of them. | 事实上 你得和他们每个人都谈话 |
[09:26] | Today. And I will observe. | 就今天 我会旁听 |
[09:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:34] | To line up residents to beg. | 去召集住院医好求他们 |
[09:37] | Highlight of my year. | 真是我本年度的最佳时刻 |
[09:42] | Haven’t done a full arm reattachment in years. | 好些年没做过整臂吻合手术了 |
[09:45] | I’ve never done one. | 我从来没做过 |
[09:46] | Believe it or not, this is a career first. | 信不信由你 这是我职业生涯第一次 |
[09:48] | – Irrigation. – Good to see you back in an OR. | -冲洗 -很高兴看到你回到手术室来 |
[09:51] | Are we ready to reattach an arm? | 准备好重接手臂了吗 |
[09:53] | Edges are all freshened up and ready to go. | 断面已清理干净准备就绪 |
[09:54] | Alright. Let’s make sure we have | 好的 让我们确保有 |
[09:56] | plenty of blood product on hand, and everybody buckle up. | 足够多的血制品 全员打起精神 |
[09:58] | We are going nerve by nerve, | 我们得逐条神经 |
[10:00] | vessel by vessel, muscle by muscle. | 逐根血管 逐块肌肉来给他接上 |
[10:02] | I think we get the idea. | 大家都懂的 |
[10:05] | I’m gonna scrub. | 我去洗手 |
[10:07] | V-fib! | 出现室颤 |
[10:09] | He’s lost too much blood. Push epi. | 他失血太多了 推一剂肾上腺素 |
[10:11] | Starting CPR. | 开始心肺复苏 |
[10:12] | I know we have a blood shortage, | 我知道我们医院现在缺血 |
[10:13] | but call for another three units! | 但再去要三个单位的血来 |
[10:19] | Come on. Come on! | 加把劲 加油 |
[10:23] | Okay, back to sinus. | 窦性心跳恢复 |
[10:29] | Hell of a first surgery back. | 这回归第一台可真刺激 |
[10:31] | Owen, you saved his life. | 欧文 你救了他的命 |
[10:32] | But now he’s too unstable to reattach the arm. | 但他现在还没稳定到能接受断臂吻合手术 |
[10:33] | – Life before limb. – I wanted to save both, okay? | -生命高于健全 -我想他两全 好吧 |
[10:36] | Let’s get him up to the ICU and prep him for resuscitation. | 推他上ICU做液体复苏 |
[10:44] | That’s your baby. | 这就是你的孩子 |
[10:45] | Heartbeat’s strong. | 胎心很有力 |
[10:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:50] | Hi, baby. Hi, sweetheart. | 你好呀 宝贝 甜心 |
[10:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:56] | You don’t need to be sorry. | 你不需要道歉 |
[10:57] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[10:58] | It’s my last embryo, | 这是用我丈夫最后的精子 |
[11:00] | from the last of my husband’s sperm. | 结合成的最后一颗受精卵了 |
[11:03] | And it’s still there. | 而它仍然在那 |
[11:04] | Okay, I’m gonna switch to Doppler now, Schmitt. | 我现在换多普勒超声仪看 施密特 |
[11:07] | Have a look at the uterine vessels. | 过来看看子宫的血管 |
[11:08] | So, if the baby’s okay, | 所以 如果孩子没事的话 |
[11:10] | why am I feeling all this pressure in my belly? | 我为什么会感觉肚子上有压迫感 |
[11:12] | That is what we’re trying to figure out, Tovah. | 这就是我们要弄清的事情 托娃 |
[11:18] | Have a look, Schmitt. | 来看一眼 施密特 |
[11:24] | What? What is it? Tell me. | 怎么 怎么了 告诉我 |
[11:25] | It looks like there’s diminished blood | 看上去子宫两侧的血流 |
[11:26] | flowing to both sides of the uterus, Tovah. | 都有减缓的迹象 托娃 |
[11:28] | Right side looks a little thrombosed. | 右侧看上去像是栓塞了 |
[11:30] | It’s a-a blood clot. | 是个血块 |
[11:32] | Oh, no. Oh, God. But the baby — | 不 我的天 那孩子 |
[11:34] | The baby is fine, okay? | 孩子没事 好吧 |
[11:35] | We just need to order some more scans. | 我们只是需要再照点片子确认一下 |
[11:36] | Alright, let’s order an MR angio right away, | 立刻去预约照个核磁血管造影 |
[11:38] | and page Webber and Grey. | 然后叫韦伯和格蕾过来 |
[11:40] | I want their eyes on this in case we need an IR intervention. | 如果我们需要做介入 我需要他们帮忙 |
[11:43] | Uh, both of them? They’re — They’re having a little — | 两个都叫来吗 他们 他们间有点 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I don’t care. I’m not a high-school teacher. | 我不在乎 我不是高中老师 |
[11:46] | I don’t care who’s talking to who and who isn’t. | 我不在乎谁和谁说不说话 |
[11:48] | Page Webber and Grey. | 叫韦伯和格蕾来 |
[11:49] | Yes. | 好的 |
[11:52] | Okay. Step at a time, Tovah. | 没关系 一步步来 托娃 |
[12:09] | How’s Colin? | 科林如何了 |
[12:11] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[12:12] | There was a slight complication in the operating room, | 在手术台上有个小波折 |
[12:15] | but we were able to resuscitate him. | 但我们成功救回了他 |
[12:17] | Thank God. | 太好了 |
[12:19] | And his arm? | 那他的手臂呢 |
[12:20] | At this point, he’s just not stable enough | 他现在还没稳定到能 |
[12:22] | to withstand a 10-hour surgery to reattach it. | 撑住十小时的吻合手术的程度 |
[12:26] | So, you’ll do it later? | 所以你会迟点再给他做吗 |
[12:28] | Unfortunately, without blood flow… | 不幸的是 没有了血流 |
[12:30] | his arm won’t survive much longer. | 他的手臂的活性保持不了多久了 |
[12:34] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[12:36] | Yesterday, when I got to work, | 我昨天上班的时候 |
[12:37] | I saw that one of the conveyor belts was acting up again, | 我看到其中一条传送带又出了点小故障 |
[12:39] | but I didn’t tell anyone to fix it. | 但我没让人来修它 |
[12:42] | When I got to work this morning, | 然后我今天来上班 |
[12:45] | I wasn’t paying attention, | 我没注意 |
[12:48] | and then he switched it on. | 然后他打开了开关 |
[12:52] | I could have done something. | 我本来可以做点什么的 |
[12:53] | I could have stopped this from even happening. | 我本来是可以阻止这一切的 |
[12:57] | Can I see him? | 我能去看看他吗 |
[12:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:08] | Think about all the military vets | 想想我们见过所有的那些 |
[13:09] | that we’ve seen lose limbs in combat, | 在战场上失去了肢体的退伍老兵 |
[13:11] | and they’ve gone on to live very full lives. | 他们都继续过上了很好的生活 |
[13:14] | It’s gonna be an adjustment, but… | 这会需要适应 但是 |
[13:19] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[13:20] | To find that arm. | 去找那条手臂 |
[13:21] | I think I can save it. | 我想我能挽救它 |
[13:26] | Two rounds of IVF, 11 weeks today, so… | 她做了两轮试管了 现在怀孕11周 所以 |
[13:30] | Um, we already have a general surgeon. | 我们这已经有一个普外医生了 |
[13:33] | Well, if I’m not needed here. | 如果你们不需要我在这 |
[13:34] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 你走了再好不过了 |
[13:35] | Just leave and that’ll fix everything. | 你走吧 我会补救好一切的 |
[13:37] | You are, and she is. | 我们需要你 我们需要她 |
[13:38] | You’re not exactly subtle, you know that? | 你这暗讽可一点也不暗 你知道吗 |
[13:40] | Okay, as delightful as this is, | 不管你们吵得多兴致勃勃 |
[13:42] | I have a patient at risk of losing her uterus and a fetus, | 我这可是有个要失去子宫和孩子的病人在 |
[13:45] | so if we could just focus up here, please. | 所以我们能都专注在这先吗 拜托 |
[13:52] | Damn it. The right outflow is completely clotted off. | 见鬼 子宫右边的血流已经完全栓塞了 |
[13:55] | The left side is severely stenosed, but salvageable. | 左侧的血管也堵得很窄了 但还有救 |
[13:58] | We could do a fibrinolysis and dissolve the clot. | 我们可以通过纤维蛋白溶解来溶解血栓 |
[14:00] | Not if you don’t want to kill the fetus. | 除非你想把胎儿杀死 |
[14:02] | Well, of course I don’t want to kill the fetus. | 我当然不想杀死胎儿了 |
[14:05] | We could do a balloon angioplasty on the left side | 我们可以在左侧做球囊血管成形术 |
[14:07] | and see if that widens the blood vessel. | 看看能否扩张血管 |
[14:08] | Let’s prep her for angio. | 准备做血管造影 |
[14:10] | You don’t need the both of us there. | 你不需要我们同时在场 |
[14:11] | On a normal case, I wouldn’t, | 如果是个普通病例 我不需要 |
[14:12] | but this isn’t a normal case. | 但这不是普通病例 |
[14:14] | Tovah’s making medical history. We all are. | 托娃正在创造医学历史 我们都是 |
[14:16] | Look, I don’t care what kind of | 我不关心 |
[14:17] | giant dumpster fire this hospital is, | 这间医院里有多少乱七八糟的水深火热 |
[14:20] | I refuse to let Tovah burn with it. | 但我不会让托娃的病例被影响 |
[14:22] | So, we’re all adults here. Let’s act like it. | 我们都是成年人了 成熟点吧 |
[14:36] | The ashes are falling. | 灰烬要落下来了 |
[14:38] | Hi, Bailey. | 你好 贝利 |
[14:39] | H-How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[14:40] | I’m desperate. I’m in need. | 我很绝望 我需要帮助 |
[14:42] | And if I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[14:43] | I’ve been very good to you when you were in need. | 你需要帮助的时候 我可是相当帮忙的 |
[14:46] | Do you need something specific? | 你需要什么具体的东西吗 |
[14:47] | I need you back as a general surgery attending. | 我需要你回来做普外科主治医生 |
[14:51] | And I know how big an ask this is, | 我知道这是一个很大的请求 |
[14:54] | and I wouldn’t be coming to you if I had other options. | 如果不是走投无路 我也不会来找你 |
[14:57] | You want me to just give up my OB residency spot a year in? | 你想让我放弃才做了一年的妇产科住院医生吗 |
[15:00] | As soon as the program is off probation, | 一旦项目结束暂缓观察期 |
[15:02] | you can return to OB. | 你就能回妇产科 |
[15:03] | Okay, and what if they fill my spot in the meantime? | 那如果他们在此期间找人替补了我的位子呢 |
[15:06] | On average, I’m having to cancel | 平均来说 我每天需要取消 |
[15:07] | seven scheduled surgeries per day. | 七台安排好的手术 |
[15:09] | That’s seven patients who have to wait. | 这是正在等待的七位病人 |
[15:11] | That’s seven surgeries that residents do not get to assist. | 这是七台住院医生无法协助的手术 |
[15:15] | If I had even one more attending on the schedule, | 如果我能再多一个主治医生 |
[15:18] | you, well, I could cut that number in half. | 也就是你 我就能把这个数字减半 |
[15:22] | Bailey — | 贝利 |
[15:23] | Please, don’t make me beg. | 拜托了 别让我求你 |
[15:25] | I don’t like it, and I’m not very good at it. | 我不喜欢求人 我也不擅长 |
[15:28] | Do I have to decide right now? | 我需要现在就决定吗 |
[15:29] | You have to decide yesterday, if possible. | 如果可能的话 你昨天就该做出决定了 |
[15:33] | This hospital has given you a lot, Wilson. | 这间医院给了你很多 威尔逊 |
[15:37] | Hopefully, you’ll return the favor. | 希望你懂得回报 |
[15:43] | That little Band-Aid’s supposed to monitor all my vitals? | 这个创口贴可以监视我所有的生命体征吗 |
[15:46] | Heart rhythm, oxygen levels, respiratory rate. | 心率 血氧 呼吸频率 |
[15:49] | There is even something to measure your sleep quality. | 甚至可以测你的睡眠质量 |
[15:51] | Whatever happened to the good old stethoscope? | 最老式的听诊器去哪了 |
[15:54] | Alright. Here you go. | 好了 弄好了 |
[15:55] | Sorry, our Wi-Fi is not having it today. | 抱歉 我们今天的无线网络不太好 |
[15:57] | Stethoscopes don’t need no Wi-Fi. | 听诊器不需要用无线网络 |
[16:00] | Oh, it’s up! | 连上了 |
[16:02] | It says he’s dead. | 上面显示他死了 |
[16:05] | What? | 什么 |
[16:06] | Yeah, it… | 没错 |
[16:08] | Okay, hold on. | 等等 |
[16:12] | Try it now. | 现在再试试 |
[16:14] | Oh, no, you’re dead, too. | 你也死了 |
[16:16] | I find that slightly comforting. | 这让我好受一点了 |
[16:24] | You basically re-created an entire circulatory system | 你基本上重新创造了一整个循环系统 |
[16:27] | to support the arm. | 来支持这个手臂 |
[16:28] | It’s called ex-vivo limb perfusion. | 这叫体外肢体灌注 |
[16:30] | It was being tested for military use | 我和泰迪在伊拉克的时候 |
[16:32] | when Teddy and I were in Iraq. | 这项技术在被测试用作军事用途 |
[16:33] | – Think it’ll work? – I hope so. | -你觉得会成功吗 -希望如此 |
[16:34] | I’ll keep you both posted. | 我会随时通知你们两个人的 |
[16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[16:42] | Owen, this technique hasn’t been approved for civilian use. | 欧文 这项技术还没有被批准给平民使用 |
[16:44] | And if it works, what does it matter? | 但如果它成功的话 还有什么关系呢 |
[16:46] | – If the military finds out — – Then they will say, | -如果军方发现的话 -那他们会说 |
[16:48] | “Congratulations, Dr. Hunt. You saved an arm.” | “恭喜你 亨特医生 你拯救了一条手臂” |
[16:50] | Do you really want their attention right now? | 你真的想现在吸引军方的注意吗 |
[16:52] | I will cross that bridge if it comes to it. | 我会看着办的 船到桥头自然直 |
[16:54] | So your plan is to just wing it? | 所以你的计划就是随机应变吗 |
[16:56] | Is that what you want to do with Leo? | 你打算对利奥也这样吗 |
[16:59] | Owen, this is a big deal. | 欧文 这是件大事 |
[17:01] | What happened this morning is a big deal. | 今早发生的事一件大事 |
[17:03] | Our son told us that he’s a girl. | 我们的儿子告诉我们 他是个女孩 |
[17:05] | Yes, and you immediately said, “No, you’re not.” | 没错 你立刻告诉他”你不是” |
[17:07] | I know. I’m sorry. It — It was a mistake. | 我知道 对不起 我不该那么说 |
[17:11] | We’ve — We’ve let him wear dresses | 我们让他穿裙子 |
[17:13] | and we’ve laughed and smiled, | 我们也觉得很可爱 很好笑 |
[17:15] | but maybe we should be paying closer attention. | 但或许我们应该予以更多的关注 |
[17:18] | We can’t just wing it. | 我们不能随他去 |
[17:19] | Think about how your mom is gonna react. | 想想你的妈妈会是什么反应 |
[17:21] | We need to have a plan so that we can try and help him. | 我们必须有一个计划才能够试着帮助他 |
[17:23] | The only thing that needs help in this exact moment | 当下唯一需要帮助的 |
[17:25] | is our patient. | 是我们的病人 |
[17:26] | So, can you please just go and check on him | 所以在我试图拯救这条手臂的时候 |
[17:27] | while I try and keep this arm from dying? | 你能去看看他吗 |
[17:46] | Four generations of surgeons. | 四代外科医生 |
[17:48] | All students of Dr. Richard Webber. | 都是理查德·韦伯医生的学生 |
[17:50] | Technically, it’s three generations, plus Dr. Webber. | 严格来说 是三代 再加上韦伯医生 |
[17:56] | I-I literally don’t know why I’m talking. | 我不知道我为什么在说话 |
[17:59] | You know, there was a time when | 曾经有一段时间 |
[18:00] | being my student meant something. | 做我的学生是有意义的 |
[18:01] | But now, there’s no loyalty. | 但现在根本没有忠诚可言 |
[18:03] | Spare me the loyalty speech, please. | 请你别再和我提忠诚了 |
[18:05] | In case you’re curious, Schmitt, | 如果你好奇的话 施密特 |
[18:06] | Dr. Montgomery was a machine during her residency. | 蒙特玛丽医生当住院医生时就像一台机器 |
[18:10] | There was a stretch where | 有段时间 |
[18:11] | she and Derek Shepherd were my students. | 她和德里克·谢博德都是我的学生 |
[18:13] | We’re doing this now, huh? | 我们现在要聊这个了吗 |
[18:14] | They did these gauntlets of back-to-back surgeries | 他们不停地接连做手术 |
[18:17] | over the course of several days. | 连续几天 |
[18:18] | I mean, no sleep, barely a meal break. | 不睡觉 几乎不吃饭 |
[18:21] | I mean, it was astonishing. | 非常令人叹为观止 |
[18:22] | That’s one version of the story. | 这只是这个故事的一个版本 |
[18:24] | Care to elaborate? | 能展开讲讲吗 |
[18:25] | Not particularly. | 我不太想讲 |
[18:26] | Let’s just say that my memory of that time | 只能说我对那段时间的记忆 |
[18:28] | isn’t quite as romantic as yours, Dr. Webber. | 不如你的那么浪漫 韦伯医生 |
[18:30] | Well, would you prefer that I talk about | 你想让我讲讲 |
[18:32] | your residency years instead, Meredith? | 你的住院医生时期吗 梅瑞狄斯 |
[18:35] | No, I would not. | 不想 |
[18:40] | Of course the HeartPatches are garbage. | 心脏贴片是垃圾这件事一点都不奇怪 |
[18:43] | My brother is a walking pawn shop. | 我弟弟就是个行走的当铺 |
[18:45] | Maybe we got a bad batch. | 或许我们只是拿到的贴片不好用 |
[18:46] | Or maybe we didn’t apply it properly. | 又或者是我们的使用方法不对 |
[18:49] | Yeah, you know, somehow, I doubt that. | 我对此表示怀疑 |
[18:52] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好 我们看看 |
[18:56] | Hey, your pulse ox is good, heart rate is good. | 你的脉搏血氧没问题 心率没问题 |
[18:59] | Why don’t you try doing something | 你为什么不做点什么 |
[19:00] | to increase your heart rate? | 增加心率呢 |
[19:05] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在做什么 你在做什么 |
[19:07] | I am increasing my heart rate. | 我在增加心率啊 |
[19:10] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[19:12] | Actually, yeah. | 还真有用 |
[19:17] | 心脏补片监察系统 无线网信号强度 | |
[19:17] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[19:19] | Well, I know you’re not dead. | 我知道你没死 |
[19:21] | You wanna stop and go tell Wendell right now? | 你想要停下 现在告诉温德尔吗 |
[19:26] | Nope. | 不 |
[19:33] | If you tell me this coffee’s only for attendings, | 要是你说 这咖啡是只给主治医生准备的 |
[19:35] | I will break the pot into a thousand pieces. | 我就把这个壶摔他个粉碎 |
[19:37] | Okay. I’m sorry for earlier. | 好吧 之前的事抱歉了 |
[19:40] | You deserve a nice guy. | 你值得一个好人 |
[19:41] | It’s… | 这… |
[19:45] | Bailey asked me to come back to general surgery | 贝利想让我回普外科 |
[19:47] | to save the program. | 拯救这个项目 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:53] | So, what are you gonna do? | 所以 你要怎么办 |
[19:54] | I don’t know. I just — | 我不知道 只是… |
[19:56] | Can we grab dinner tonight? | 我们今晚能一起吃晚饭吗 |
[19:57] | I just — I need to talk this through over several drinks. | 我只是 我需要喝上几杯酒 再谈这件事 |
[20:01] | Aren’t you going out with Todd? | 你不是要跟陶德出去吗 |
[20:02] | Yes, but he doesn’t talk medicine or accreditation probation, | 是的 但他不了解医学或观察期的事 |
[20:06] | so can you please just join us? | 所以能请你一起来吗 |
[20:08] | Unless it’s weird. | 要是你觉得奇怪就算了 |
[20:10] | Nope. Not weird. | 不 不奇怪 |
[20:12] | I’ll do all the pros and cons of vaginas versus colons. | 我会跟你讨论妇科和普外科的正面和反面 |
[20:16] | With the nice guy you’re dating. | 和你正在约会的好人一起 |
[20:18] | Thank you. Joe’s? | 谢谢 乔酒吧行吗 |
[20:19] | – Of course. – You’re the best. | -当然可以 -你最好了 |
[20:27] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:29] | So, um, | 所以 |
[20:31] | ooh, what are you gonna tell Wendell about the patch? | 贴片的事你打算跟温德尔说什么 |
[20:35] | I’m gonna tell him the truth. | 我要告诉他事实 |
[20:37] | These don’t work. | 这些不管用 |
[20:38] | It’s a medical device. | 这可是医疗设备 |
[20:40] | What if Grey-Sloan bought them? | 要是格蕾-斯隆买下来了怎么办 |
[20:41] | While on probation? | 在暂缓观察的时候吗 |
[20:42] | This place cannot — | 这个地方不能 |
[20:43] | Maggie, Winston. | 麦琪 温斯顿 |
[20:45] | What’s up, bro? You never texted me back. | 怎么了 兄弟 你从来不回我短信 |
[20:47] | Is your shirt inside out? | 你衬衫是不是里外穿反了 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I’m — I’m just — | 是的 我 我只是 |
[20:52] | Wait, are you gonna leave us a review? | 等等 你要给我们留个评论吗 |
[20:54] | ‘Cause, you know I work off commissions, right? | 你知道我是靠佣金赚钱的吧 |
[20:55] | And, uh, a rave from a renowned heart surgeon | 一位著名心脏外科医生的称赞 |
[20:57] | would definitely give me a sales bump. | 绝对会让产品销量暴增 |
[21:01] | These don’t work. | 这些没用 |
[21:03] | Ah, get out of here. | 别瞎说了 |
[21:05] | What? | 什么 |
[21:09] | You know what? I-I know what the problem was. | 你知道吗 我知道问题是什么了 |
[21:11] | I gave you the beta models from testing. | 我给了你一个测试用的原始型号 |
[21:13] | No, these — these are discontinued. | 不 这些是停止使用的 |
[21:15] | Let me give you the retail model. | 我给你个零售型号吧 |
[21:17] | Fully FDA approved. | 完全经过药监局批准的 |
[21:19] | Okay, yeah, I guess we could try those. | 好吧 我们能试用一下 |
[21:23] | Right, Winston? | 对吧 温斯顿 |
[21:27] | Right. | 对 |
[21:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:36] | Inflating the balloon. | 正在给气球充气 |
[21:38] | Let’s get the stent ready. | 我们把支架准备好 |
[21:40] | When did it become a thing that we “Owe” The hospital | 什么时候在一家医院实习 |
[21:42] | that we did our residency at? | 就是”欠”这家医院了 |
[21:44] | You trained at Columbia. | 你在哥伦比亚受训 |
[21:45] | I don’t see you still working there. | 你也没还在那工作 |
[21:46] | I don’t think that’s what anyone’s saying. | 我觉得他们不是这么说的 |
[21:48] | I have earned the right to spread my wings. | 我已经争取到展翅翱翔的权利了 |
[21:50] | Of course you have. But it’s not just about that. | 当然了 但这不只和实习有关 |
[21:51] | Amelia told me that when you had COVID, | 艾米莉娅跟我说过 当你患上新冠时 |
[21:53] | this place nearly broke without you. | 这个地方没有你差点破产了 |
[21:55] | 100%. | 绝对破产 |
[21:56] | The hospital broke because of COVID. | 这家医院破产是因为新冠肺炎 |
[21:57] | And you weren’t there to lead them through it. | 还有你不在这 没能领导他们共度难关 |
[21:59] | I may remember you as a featherweight in light blue scrubs, | 我可能还把你记成小角色实习医生 |
[22:01] | but apparently, | 但很显然 |
[22:02] | you’ve become some sort of hospital mascot | 在那之后的几年里你已经成为 |
[22:03] | in the years since then. | 这家医院的吉祥物了 |
[22:05] | Okay, removing the catheter. | 好吧 摘除导尿管 |
[22:10] | You know that Richard’s not mad | 你知道理查德生气 |
[22:11] | because he’s losing a surgeon. | 不是因为失去一名外科医生 |
[22:13] | I’m not his student anymore. | 我不再是他的学生了 |
[22:14] | You were never just his student. | 你从来不只是他的学生 |
[22:16] | Fetal decels. | 胎儿心跳减慢 |
[22:17] | The uterus isn’t getting enough blood flow. | 子宫没有得到足够的供血 |
[22:19] | Contrast and shoot fluoro. | 进行对比造影 注射荧光 |
[22:23] | 病人姓名 托娃·弗里德曼 性别 女 | |
[22:25] | That left vessel is completely clotted off. | 左侧血管已经完全凝结了 |
[22:37] | It’s over. | 没救了 |
[22:38] | Damn it! Okay, um… | 该死 |
[22:42] | Let’s prep an ex-lap and remove the uterus and fetus. | 准备开腹探查 移除子宫 取出胎儿 |
[22:44] | Okay, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:46] | We can do a vascular revision. | 我们可以做血管操作修改手术 |
[22:47] | If we can harvest the saphenous vein, | 如果我们能采集隐静脉 |
[22:49] | we can maybe bypass the thrombosed vessels | 我们也许能绕过形成了血栓的血管 |
[22:51] | and save the pregnancy and the uterus. | 拯救怀孕进度和子宫 |
[22:55] | Prep the abdomen and leg. | 准备腹部和腿部 |
[22:56] | We’re opening her up, and Richard, | 我们切开她的身体 理查德 |
[22:58] | I swear, if your head’s not in this — | 我发誓 要是你心不在焉 |
[22:59] | I’m right here. Let’s do it. | 我就在这 动手术吧 |
[23:01] | Scrubbing in. | 马上来 |
[23:17] | Oh, Dr. Wright. | 赖特医生 |
[23:19] | Do come in. | 进来 |
[23:21] | I’ve heard so many good things about you. | 我听说过你的很多好话 |
[23:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[23:24] | Yes. Dr. Bailey is quite the fan. | 是的 贝利医生是你的大粉丝 |
[23:28] | Well, uh, the feeling’s mutual. | 我也敬佩她 |
[23:31] | Dr. Wright, why do you draw? | 赖特医生 你为什么画画 |
[23:34] | I mean, I know you draw every surgery | 我知道你每次进行手术前 |
[23:36] | before you perform it, but why? | 都会画出来 但为什么 |
[23:38] | I’m ambitious, Dr. Bailey. | 我有雄心壮志 贝利医生 |
[23:40] | I always knew I wanted to be a surgeon, | 我一直知道自己想成为一名外科医生 |
[23:41] | but it’s hard to have the patience it takes — | 但有成为外科医生的耐心却很难 |
[23:43] | doing every step without getting ahead of yourself. | 要脚踏实地做好每一步 不能冒进 |
[23:45] | But when you draw the body, | 但画出人体的时候 |
[23:49] | I mean, you see the body, yeah, | 你确实看到了身体 |
[23:51] | but by taking the time to draw it, | 但花时间绘制它 |
[23:54] | you’re telling yourself that the body’s worth your time, | 你会告诉自己绘制这幅躯体是值得的 |
[23:57] | worth taking a closer look at. | 值得细细观察 |
[23:59] | So then, when a body’s on an operating table, | 因而当一副身体躺在手术桌上时 |
[24:01] | it’s — it’s not something trying to defeat you. | 它不是想要打败你的东西 |
[24:05] | The body’s a work of art. | 而是一件艺术品 |
[24:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:15] | Um, it’s the, uh, forms | 需要你填一下表格 |
[24:17] | to complete your transfer, uh, back to the Clinic. | 来完成你回到门诊部的调动 |
[24:20] | Oh, you mean from the Clinic? | 你的意思从门诊部调过来吧 |
[24:22] | I called your program director in Minnesota. | 我和你在明尼苏达的项目主管通了电话 |
[24:25] | They still haven’t filled your spot. | 他们还没有能填补你位置的人选 |
[24:28] | – Miranda. – Did I do something wrong? | -玛兰达 -我做错什么了吗 |
[24:29] | Quite the opposite. Your work is stellar. | 正好相反 你工作得非常出色 |
[24:32] | You are one of the finest residents | 在我有幸教学住院医生的过程中 |
[24:36] | I’ve had the pleasure of teaching. | 你是最好的住院医师之一 |
[24:38] | Which is why you need to leave. | 因此你必须得离开 |
[24:40] | Dr. Bailey, can we have a word outside, please? | 贝利医生 我们能出去谈谈吗 |
[24:43] | This is my office. If you want a word, you can have it here. | 这是我的办公室 你想谈的话 这里就可以 |
[24:48] | Dr. Wright, what Dr. Bailey’s trying to say to you — | 赖特医生 贝利医生想和你说的是 |
[24:51] | What I am trying to say is if I fail to save this program, | 我想说的是 尽管这可能并不全是我的过错 |
[24:56] | which I might through no fault of my own, | 但要是我没能挽救下这个项目 |
[24:58] | every resident will be orphaned. | 所有的住院医师都会失业 |
[25:01] | I don’t know if you’d be able to get a spot somewhere else, | 我不知道你是否能在其他地方找到项目 |
[25:05] | and I want to protect your future. | 我想保护你的前程 |
[25:09] | So, please, | 请你好好考虑一下 |
[25:13] | go back to Minnesota. | 回到明尼苏达 |
[25:20] | And hey, you can still learn from Meredith Grey out there. | 你仍然可以师从梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[25:41] | Clot scissors, please. | 凝块剪 |
[25:48] | Cutting the vein. | 剪掉这块静脉 |
[25:51] | Removing the vein. | 把它拿掉 |
[25:52] | Syringe, please. | 注射器 |
[25:57] | Let’s flush the vein. | 冲洗一下这块静脉 |
[26:06] | No leaking. | 没有渗漏 |
[26:07] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[26:09] | Here you go, Dr. Webber. | 给你 韦伯医生 |
[26:16] | Suture. | 开始缝合 |
[26:23] | One more. | 再来一下 |
[26:25] | There we go. | 完成了 |
[26:30] | I think we’re done here. | 我觉得我们完成了 |
[26:31] | Okay. Unclamp. | 好了 松开夹钳 |
[26:33] | Unclamping. | 正在松开 |
[26:35] | Sponge stick. | 海绵棒 |
[26:42] | Blood flow looks good. | 血流量比较不错 |
[26:43] | No leaks. I think we did it. | 没有渗漏 我们成功了 |
[26:46] | Schmitt, go and get the Doppler and check the fetal heartbeat. | 施密特 把多普勒仪拿来 检查胎儿心跳 |
[26:48] | Stand by. | 准备就绪 |
[26:58] | Schmitt? | 施密特 |
[27:05] | No. | 不是吧 |
[27:09] | No. | 不 |
[27:12] | No! | 不 |
[27:26] | Addison, I’m so sorry. | 艾蒂逊 我很遗憾 |
[27:31] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:35] | Okay, let’s prep for a D&C. | 准备扩张和刮宫术吧 |
[27:41] | This looks like the same model. | 看上去和之前一样 |
[27:43] | It is. There is no other model. | 确实 没有别的模型了 |
[27:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:49] | I got a loan, and I bought it. | 我贷款买的这些 |
[27:51] | All of it. | 所有这些 |
[27:53] | You’re saying it doesn’t work? | 你是说这不管用吗 |
[27:55] | Look, Winston, if I can’t sell this stuff — | 温斯顿 如果我没法把这些卖出去 |
[27:56] | You got a loan? | 你还贷款了 |
[27:59] | Yeah, like — Like, from a bank? | 从银行贷的款 |
[28:02] | Not from a bank. | 并不是 |
[28:05] | How could you be this stupid? | 你怎么这么这么傻 |
[28:08] | No, you know what? How could I be this stupid? | 不是 我为什么会这么傻 |
[28:09] | You said you had a real job. | 你说你有份正经工作 |
[28:11] | You were working on commission. You lied to me. | 你说自己赚取佣金 你撒谎 |
[28:13] | It works. | 它有用的 |
[28:15] | I swear. I-I saw it on an online presentation. | 我发誓 我亲眼在线上发布会看到的 |
[28:18] | Oh, my God, dude. | 我的老天 老兄 |
[28:19] | Look, I saw an opportunity. | 我看到了商机 |
[28:21] | Surgeons in the family, | 家庭外科医生 |
[28:22] | direct connection to the Fox Foundation. | 与福克斯基金会有直接关系 |
[28:24] | Look, I put the pieces together, and I went for it. | 我把这些消息整合在一起 果断出击 |
[28:25] | How much are you out? | 你投了多少钱 |
[28:27] | 10 grand. | 一万块钱 |
[28:29] | Look, everything I have is in this. | 这是我全部身家了 |
[28:31] | If you’re saying it doesn’t work, | 你现在说不管用 |
[28:33] | if — if I can’t sell this stuff… | 要是我卖不出去的话 |
[28:37] | you have to help me sell it | 你得帮我卖掉它 |
[28:38] | or pay back the loan. | 或者还上贷款 |
[28:40] | Wendell — | 温德尔 |
[28:41] | If you’re my brother, | 你要还是我哥 |
[28:43] | if we’re family, you will. | 我们要还是家人 你就会帮我 |
[28:46] | You have to help me. | 你必须得帮我 |
[28:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:54] | Colin’s wife is half an hour away. | 科林的妻子还有半小时到这 |
[28:58] | It worked? | 怎么样了 |
[28:58] | Yep. Toxins are flushing, | 是的 毒素被冲洗下去了 |
[29:00] | arm is looking pink, | 手臂有血色了 |
[29:01] | and tissue is oxygenating properly. | 各个组织供氧正常 |
[29:04] | That’s great news. | 好消息啊 |
[29:09] | Listen, Teddy, I’m not winging it with Leo, okay? | 泰迪 我不是对利奥随机应变 |
[29:13] | I’m just — I thought this might happen | 自从他开始穿芭蕾舞裙 |
[29:15] | ever since he started wearing a tutu, didn’t you? | 我就料到最后一天迟早会来 不是吗 |
[29:17] | At four? No. | 四岁吗 不是吧 |
[29:18] | I thought we were raising a son who loves dress-up. | 我觉得我们儿子只是喜欢爱打扮罢了 |
[29:21] | Teddy, if Leo says, “I’m a girl,” I’m gonna listen. | 泰迪 要是利奥说”我是个女孩” 我也会听的 |
[29:24] | So, that’s it? | 然后呢 |
[29:24] | We’re just gonna tell everyone that Leo’s a girl now? | 我们要告诉所有人利奥是个女孩吗 |
[29:27] | What, before he can even tie his own shoes? | 在他会系鞋带之前吗 |
[29:29] | Maybe? I don’t know. | 也许吧 我也不知道 |
[29:29] | He might change his mind in two months. | 两个月之后他可能就改主意了 |
[29:31] | Then we’ll just tell everyone that he’s a boy again. | 我们再告诉别人他又恢复男儿身了 |
[29:33] | Won’t that be even more confusing? | 这太匪夷所思了吧 |
[29:34] | I don’t know, Teddy. | 我不知道 泰迪 |
[29:35] | I don’t have all the answers, okay? | 我又不是全都懂 |
[29:37] | I just think we have to follow his lead. | 我只是觉得我们需要尊重他的意见 |
[29:47] | Meredith Grey. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[29:49] | Catherine, I can’t do this right now. | 凯瑟琳 我现在不想谈这个 |
[29:50] | You would leave this place right when it — | 你赶紧给我滚蛋 |
[29:52] | – Catherine – Do not interrupt me! | -凯瑟琳 -别打断我 |
[29:53] | Please don’t talk to her that way. | 别这么对她说话 |
[29:55] | You are not her boss, nor are you mine. | 你不是她领导 也不是我的 |
[29:57] | – Boss? – Excuse you? | -领导 -你在说什么 |
[29:58] | This is about honor. | 这事关声誉 |
[29:59] | This is about the standing of this hospital. | 事关医院的声望 |
[30:01] | – The standing of this foundation! – Can we not do this? | -基金会的声望 -我们可以先不谈论这个吗? |
[30:02] | Can we just stop?! | 能停一下吗? |
[30:04] | For a minute. | 就一分钟 |
[30:06] | A woman just lost her pregnancy. | 一名女士刚刚流产了 |
[30:08] | A pregnancy that she fought for | 为了这次怀孕 |
[30:10] | with everything that she had left in her body. | 她用体内所有器官拼命 |
[30:12] | Through grief, through pain, through loss. | 经历了悲伤 苦痛 失去 |
[30:15] | She fought and she lost her pregnancy. | 她如此努力却还是流产了 |
[30:17] | Can we just take a moment and honor her? | 我们能不能留出点时间 向她致意 |
[30:21] | Just a moment to honor Tovah? | 就一点点时间 向托娃致意 |
[30:41] | Mrs. Renfield, your husband has been through major trauma. | 伦菲尔德太太 你丈夫刚刚受了重伤 |
[30:45] | Will he be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[30:47] | He has to be okay. | 他一定要没事啊 |
[30:48] | We’ve given him some time to stabilize, | 我们给了他一些时间稳定下来 |
[30:50] | but we’ve scheduled his surgery for first thing tomorrow morning. | 但已经安排好明天一早就给他做手术 |
[30:53] | It was touch and go, but in the end, | 前期情况非常危急 但最终 |
[30:55] | we were able to save it. | 我们还是挽救了局面 |
[30:56] | We’re gonna reattach the arm. | 我们会接回断臂 |
[30:57] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:59] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你们 太感谢了 |
[31:11] | I’m so sorry, Tovah. | 我很遗憾 托娃 |
[31:13] | We’ll try again, just as soon as we can. | 我们会再尝试 尽快尝试 |
[31:25] | When my grandfather died, | 我祖父去世时 |
[31:28] | our rabbi taught me the Mourner’s Kaddish. | 我们的拉比教了我哀悼者悼词 |
[31:32] | I know it’s not really the normal time to say it, | 我知道现在并不是致悼词的正常时机 |
[31:36] | but it’s always helped me. | 但这对我总是有所帮助 |
[31:48] | Yitgadal v’yitkadash sh’mei | 在这他凭意愿所创造的世界里 |
[31:52] | raba b’alma di-v’ra chirutei, | 愿他的圣名愈发尊贵神圣 |
[31:56] | v’yamlich malchutei | 愿你有生之年 |
[32:00] | b’chayeichon uvyomeichon uvchayei, | 愿所有以色列人有生之年 |
[32:04] | d’chol beit yisrael, | 能看到他主宰天下 |
[32:10] | ba’agala uvizman kariv. | 愿那日早早到来 |
[32:15] | V’im’ru. Amen. | 齐念 阿门 |
[32:38] | I feel like I failed her. | 我觉得自己辜负了她 |
[32:41] | Her uterus is still intact. | 她的子宫是完好的 |
[32:43] | She can try again. | 她还可以再争取 |
[32:44] | Yeah, but not with her husband. | 是啊 但不能和她丈夫一起了 |
[32:48] | You really don’t remember your residency fondly? | 你真的不怀念住院医生实习期吗 |
[32:52] | Do you? | 你怀念吗 |
[32:54] | Oh, come on, Richard. | 拜托 理查德 |
[32:55] | You changed my life. Okay? | 你改变了我的人生 好吗 |
[32:57] | But I remember pain. | 但我记得痛苦 |
[33:00] | I remember insomnia. | 我记得失眠 |
[33:01] | I remember bullying attendings. | 我记得霸道的主治医生 |
[33:02] | I remember learning to treat patients | 我记得学着把病人当作 |
[33:06] | as wins and losses instead of people. | 输赢得失 而不是人 |
[33:08] | Took me years to unlearn that. | 我用了很多年才摆脱那种想法 |
[33:12] | I mean, people haven’t complained before. | 大家以前没有抱怨过 |
[33:15] | I mean, not like this. | 没有像现在这样 |
[33:16] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[33:17] | We couldn’t complain. | 我们不能抱怨 |
[33:19] | I couldn’t complain. | 我不能抱怨 |
[33:20] | The surgery world’s small. | 外科圈子很小的 |
[33:21] | If you complain, you lose your spot, | 一旦抱怨 就失去了你的位置 |
[33:23] | and you never get it back. | 再也拿不回来了 |
[33:23] | That was the culture, and you know it, Richard. | 当时的文化就是如此 你知道的 理查德 |
[33:27] | Look, you know, you are trying to save | 你看 你要挽救的 |
[33:30] | a version of the program that is old. | 是一套已经过时的课程 |
[33:32] | It’s broken, alright? | 已经出问题了 对吧 |
[33:34] | You gotta stop with the reminiscing about the past | 不能再追忆过去了 |
[33:37] | and look to the future. | 你得向前看 |
[33:39] | What’s the new way to train surgeons? | 训练外科医生的新方法是什么 |
[33:41] | I tried that. It got us shut down. | 我试过了 害我们被叫停了 |
[33:43] | Well…try again. | 那…再试一次 |
[33:55] | So, if you say yes… | 所以 如果你同意 |
[33:57] | Then I could lose my OB residency spot. | 那我可能会失去在产科的实习机会 |
[33:59] | And if she says no, then the chief of surgery | 如果她拒绝 相当于外科主任 |
[34:01] | asked her for a favor, and she was like, “Nah.” | 请她帮忙 她却拒绝了 |
[34:04] | Got it. So, it’s a Hobson’s choice. | 明白了 这是个霍布森的选择 |
[34:09] | When you’re offered a choice | 看似有选择权 |
[34:11] | and there’s really only one option. | 其实只有一个选项 |
[34:14] | When I was in grad school, I told my dissertation chair | 我在读博生时 我跟论文指导委员会主席说 |
[34:17] | that I wanted to study the impact | 我想研究 |
[34:18] | of climate change on global migration. | 气候变化对全球移民的影响 |
[34:21] | So, in addition to environmental science, | 那么 除了环境科学 |
[34:23] | it would involve public policy, sociology, and geography. | 还涉及公共政策 社会学 地理学 |
[34:27] | Is this story your way of telling us you have a PhD? | 讲这个故事是为了表明你有博士学位吗 |
[34:29] | I already knew that, but isn’t that what you studied? | 我早知道了 但那不就是你的研究方向吗 |
[34:31] | Yeah. I decided to go for it. | 对 我决定试一试 |
[34:33] | I basically lived at the library, but I did it, | 我基本上住在了图书馆 但我成功了 |
[34:36] | and I didn’t have to spend a year of my life | 就不用花一年的时间 |
[34:38] | studying the atmospheric effect of moss, | 去研究大气对苔藓的影响 |
[34:41] | which is what she wanted me to do. | 她本来想让我研究这个的 |
[34:43] | I mean, no offense to moss, | 并没有瞧不起苔藓 |
[34:44] | but point is, maybe you could do both. | 但重点是 或许你可以兼顾 |
[34:48] | I mean, I know it’d be more work, | 工作量肯定会增加 |
[34:50] | but if that’s what you want, I say go for it. | 但如果那是你想要的 我认为应该争取 |
[34:56] | What he said. | 如他所言 |
[34:58] | Keep your residency and moonlight for Bailey. | 继续做住院医 偷偷帮贝利干活 |
[35:00] | I’ve seen you handle worse. | 我见过你应对更难的局面 |
[35:02] | But I have a baby. I have a tiny human. | 但我还有孩子 一个小家伙 |
[35:04] | – Right. – It’s only for a few weeks, | -对 -只是几个星期而已 |
[35:06] | or a few months, | 或者几个月 |
[35:07] | and, uh, I can help you out with Luna. | 我可以帮你照顾卢娜 |
[35:14] | I could help with Luna, too. | 我也可以帮忙照顾卢娜 |
[35:17] | Yeah, no, scratch that. | 不 当我没说 |
[35:18] | Next round’s on me, though. | 不过下一轮我请 |
[35:43] | I want Leo to be happy. | 我希望利奥开心 |
[35:46] | I never wanted anything but happiness for our kids. | 除了孩子们的幸福 我别无所求 |
[35:51] | But I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[35:55] | I don’t want to mess this up, | 我不想把事情搞砸了 |
[35:56] | and it just feels like there are a million ways to get it wrong, | 我觉得一不留神就会犯错 |
[36:00] | and if Leo were 10, then we’d be having a different conversation, | 如果利奥10岁了 我们的谈话会有很大不同 |
[36:03] | but he’s not, and, you know, neither one of us | 但他还小 而我们两个 |
[36:07] | has done enough research to know how to handle this. | 都没有充分研究过该如何应对这件事 |
[36:14] | And… | 而且 |
[36:18] | I want to get it right, and going all-in now, | 我想做正确的选择 现在就孤注一掷 |
[36:22] | it just — it doesn’t seem right, Owen. | 感觉并不合适 欧文 |
[36:30] | Hey, you remember when Leo said that he was an owl? | 你记得利奥曾经说他是只猫头鹰吗 |
[36:36] | Did you feel the need to, you know, | 你当时觉得有必要 |
[36:38] | call him silly and correct him? | 说他傻 纠正他吗 |
[36:42] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[36:44] | No, you just loved him. | 你没有 你只是爱着他 |
[36:46] | You just let him explore. | 你只是让他探索 |
[36:49] | Let’s just love Leo, okay? | 就让我们爱利奥吧 好吗 |
[36:52] | Let’s listen when he tells us who he is. | 他告诉我们他是谁时 我们倾听 |
[36:55] | It’s more complicated than that. | 这比那复杂得多 |
[36:57] | Yeah. Yeah. It is. | 是 是 确实 |
[37:00] | Then let’s get a therapist. | 那我们就找一个心理医生 |
[37:01] | But for us. | 但是给我们 |
[37:03] | For us, not for Leo. | 给我们找 不是利奥 |
[37:05] | I’m not correcting Leo. | 我没有纠正利奥 |
[37:06] | I’m not telling Leo that there is something wrong with Leo. | 我没有告诉利奥他有什么问题 |
[37:11] | Let’s not be our kid’s first bully. | 我们不能成为孩子面对的第一次霸凌 |
[37:14] | Yeah, I agree with all of that. | 是的 我同意你说的那些 |
[37:16] | I-I just… | 我 我就是… |
[37:19] | What if we don’t agree on the approach? | 如果我们对这个方法意见不同呢 |
[37:26] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[37:29] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[37:34] | Therapy it is. | 那就去看心理医生吧 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:59] | I was in pain | 你来看我时 |
[38:02] | when you came to see me. | 我当时陷入了痛苦之中 |
[38:03] | You dumped me and told me to go away. | 你甩了我 还让我走 |
[38:06] | I know. I did. | 我知道 是的 |
[38:08] | But… | 但… |
[38:11] | when you were in pain, I kept showing up. | 当你深陷痛苦时 我还是会出现 |
[38:15] | I guess that’s the difference between me and you. | 我觉得那就是我和你之间的不同之处 |
[38:33] | I-I’ve arranged a phone call for us | 我为我们安排了一次 |
[38:36] | with a major consultant | 和主要顾问的通话 |
[38:37] | to help us with a more formalized plan. | 帮我们制定一个更正式的计划 |
[38:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:42] | – On vacation. – What? | -休假 -什么 |
[38:44] | I haven’t just taken a vacation day ever in my life, | 我的人生中还没放过一天假呢 |
[38:48] | and I have a new little girl at home, | 而且我家里还有个小女儿 |
[38:51] | two teenaged boys who haven’t seen both me and Ben | 两个十几岁的男孩 好几个月都没有 |
[38:54] | in the same room in months, | 见到我和本同时在家了 |
[38:57] | and they need me. | 他们需要我 |
[38:58] | This hospital needs you. | 这所医院需要你 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:01] | This hospital needs too much of me. | 这所医院需要过于需要我了 |
[39:04] | No, I’m done being the superhero. | 我不再继续做超级英雄了 |
[39:07] | If Meredith Grey can go away, then so can I. | 如果梅瑞狄斯·格蕾能走 那我也能 |
[39:09] | Miranda — | 玛兰达 |
[39:10] | Catherine, I respect the hell out of you. | 凯瑟琳 我非常尊重你 |
[39:12] | You know I do. | 你知道我的确如此 |
[39:14] | And I know you understand what it’s like | 我知道你理解这种 |
[39:15] | to be a woman at the top of her field who isn’t allowed to rest. | 身在领域前沿又不能休息的女性 |
[39:20] | So, I need you to hear me when I say | 所以 我需要你听我说 |
[39:23] | I’m not quitting, | 我不是不干了 |
[39:24] | I’m not taking a leave | 我也不是要走 |
[39:27] | or saying that I can’t handle this job. | 也不是我胜任不了这份工作 |
[39:29] | I am taking a vacation…day. | 我只是要休假…一天 |
[39:32] | Maybe two. | 也许两天 |
[39:34] | ‘Cause I’m no good to you like this. | 因为我这样对你没有好处 |
[39:38] | Put simply, burnout comes from a deep imbalance. | 简而言之 过劳来自一种严重失衡 |
[39:42] | Too much stress with too few rewards. | 压力太大而回报却太少 |
[39:45] | You’re exhausted, depleted. | 你筋疲力尽 油尽灯枯 |
[39:51] | You no longer have patience, pleasure, or serotonin. | 你不再拥有耐心 快乐 和血清素 |
[39:54] | This is the end, unless… | 这就是最终结果 除非… |
[39:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[39:58] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:00] | I don’t even care. I’m so happy to see you. | 我都不在乎为什么 见到你好开心 |
[40:03] | No, but ask me. | 不知道 但是问问我 |
[40:05] | I have a speech. | 我有话要说 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:09] | Nick, what are you doing here? | 尼克 你在这做什么 |
[40:11] | Don’t come to Minnesota. | 别去明尼苏达 |
[40:14] | Look, if you leave right now, | 如果你现在离开了 |
[40:15] | your people won’t be okay, and you won’t be okay. | 你的伙伴会有事 那你也会有事 |
[40:17] | You won’t be happy, | 你会不开心 |
[40:18] | and you’ll always resent me just a little bit. | 你还会多少有点恨我 |
[40:21] | And I know you have kids. | 我知道你有孩子 |
[40:22] | They’re gonna have to get used to me being around, | 他们要习惯和我在一起 |
[40:23] | but I am gonna get my own place, | 但我也要有自己的空间 |
[40:25] | and we are gonna do this thing the normal way. | 我们要用普通方式相处 |
[40:27] | You know, having dinner together | 一起共进晚餐 |
[40:28] | and not having to get on a plane just to kiss each other. | 不用再为了亲吻彼此去赶飞机 |
[40:31] | And look, I have days, I have tons of personal days, | 我有假 我有很多事假可以请 |
[40:33] | and I’m taking a few months and I’m staying here, | 我打算请几个月的假 留在这 |
[40:36] | and I’m gonna work locum tenens at Grey-Sloan, | 去格蕾-斯隆医院做临时医生 |
[40:39] | and we can be together. | 然后我们就能在一起了 |
[40:41] | Here. | 在这里 |
[40:45] | I have the right to leave. | 我有权利离开 |
[40:47] | I’ve earned the right to leave. | 我已经争取到了离开的权利 |
[40:49] | Other people from my residency class, | 和我同届的其他住院医生 |
[40:51] | they left and took other opportunities. | 他们走了 另谋高就了 |
[40:54] | I stayed. I worked. I researched. | 我留下来了 我工作 我做研究 |
[40:56] | I won awards for that place. | 我给这个医院拿了好多奖 |
[40:59] | I did everything that was expected of me, and then some. | 我做到了大家期待的样子 不止如此 |
[41:02] | And now, if I want to leave, I’m considered disloyal? | 现在如果我想走 我就背信弃义了吗 |
[41:05] | It’s ridiculous. It’s absurd. | 这太可笑了 太荒谬了 |
[41:17] | You know what else it is? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[41:19] | It’s my decision, and I’ve made my decision. | 这是我的决定 我已经做好决定了 |
[41:23] | So this is all very patronizing. | 所以你所说的一切都很屈尊俯就 |
[41:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | I-I wasn’t suggesting we stay here forever. | 我没有建议我们永远在这里 |
[41:43] | I’m suggesting we stay long enough to save the program. | 我建议我们在这里待足够久来挽救项目 |
[41:46] | And then we can go to Minnesota. | 然后我们可以去明尼苏达 |
[41:47] | We can go wherever we want, | 我们可以去我们想去的任何地方 |
[41:49] | because you have absolutely earned the right to leave. | 因为你绝对有离开的权利 |
[41:51] | You couldn’t have led with that? | 你就不能一开始就说这些吗 |
[41:53] | I thought I had. I’m sorry. | 我觉得我是那么说的 对不起 |
[42:01] | Now you’ve seen my angry side. | 现在你看到我生气的一面了 |
[42:04] | I’m not gonna lie, it was kinda scary. | 我不想说谎 确实够吓人的 |
[42:11] | You turn it into something else | 你把它变成别的东西 |
[42:13] | and find your path to recovery. | 然后找到自己的恢复之路 |
[42:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:24] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 好 |
[42:26] | We can stay. | 我们可以留下 |
[42:29] | But just for a little while. | 但只留一阵子 |
[42:32] | Pick the pieces you want from your life | 挑选你想要的生活 |
[42:36] | and find a new way forward. | 找到一条新的前行之路 |