时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Our bodies play host | 我们的身体 |
[00:11] | to trillions of bacteria and other microbes. | 是数十万亿细菌和微生物的宿主 |
[00:14] | They live on our skin, in our guts, up our noses. | 它们寄居在我们的皮肤内脏和鼻子内 |
[00:18] | Alright, the kids are cleaning their rooms. | 好吧 孩子们在打扫房间 |
[00:20] | – What’s next? – Uh, appetizers, salad? Anything. | -接下来呢 -开胃菜 沙拉 什么都行 |
[00:23] | I should’ve taken this whole day off. | 我今天该请一整天假的 |
[00:25] | Microbes are found in almost every part of the body. | 人体内几乎遍布微生物 |
[00:27] | It doesn’t need to be perfect. | 不需要完美 |
[00:29] | It’s just dinner. | 只是晚餐 |
[00:29] | It’s a dinner party to welcome Nick. | 这是欢迎尼克的晚餐宴 |
[00:32] | You know what? I don’t remember getting a welcome dinner party. | 我怎么不记得刚来那会有这待遇 |
[00:35] | You arrived during a pandemic. | 你来那会有疫情 |
[00:36] | Plus, Nick is very important to Meredith, | 而且 尼克对梅瑞狄斯很重要 |
[00:38] | and I want to get to know him. | 我想要了解他 |
[00:40] | You want to grill him. | 你想审问他 |
[00:40] | That’s what you wanna do. | 那是你要做的事 |
[00:42] | Hospital? | 医院的事吗 |
[00:44] | Hotel. | 酒店 |
[00:45] | Wendell’s room service is on the way. | 温德尔的客房服务快到了 |
[00:48] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[00:49] | Apparently living it up. | 显然在享受人生 |
[00:50] | On my dime. | 花着我的钱 |
[00:52] | At least we got our couch back. | 至少我们拿回了沙发 |
[00:53] | So when’s he supposed to hear about that job in Boston? | 他什么时候知道波士顿工作的结果 |
[00:56] | Well, he says any day now. | 他说就这几天 |
[00:58] | Oh, do you want me to slice these? | 我要帮你切这些吗 |
[01:00] | No, Amelia’s gonna make guacamole. | 不用 艾米莉娅要做牛油果酱 |
[01:01] | Where is Amelia? | 艾米莉娅在哪 |
[01:03] | Microbes help us produce vitamins | 微生物帮助我们合成维生素 |
[01:05] | and stimulate our immune system. | 增加免疫系统 |
[01:11] | That was… | 这真是… |
[01:12] | Better than forcing me to go sight-seeing? | 比拉着我去观光强吧 |
[01:15] | I don’t know. | 说不准 |
[01:16] | The view from the Space Needle is pretty spectacular. | 太空针塔上的景色挺壮观的 |
[01:20] | More spectacular than this? | 比这个还壮观吗 |
[01:22] | You can see Mount Rainier… | 看得到雷尼尔山 |
[01:25] | …Puget Sound, Meredith’s house — | 普吉湾 梅瑞狄斯的房子 |
[01:32] | We’re late. We g– we gotta go. | 我们要迟到了 得出门了 |
[01:33] | Maggie is gonna freak out. We gotta go. | 麦琪会抓狂的 我们得走了 |
[01:38] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[01:39] | They break down food and perform many other functions | 它们分解食物 还完成其他 |
[01:41] | that we need to survive. | 我们赖以生存的功能 |
[01:43] | Nope. | 不 |
[01:50] | I thought you had a transplant. | 你不是要做移植手术吗 |
[01:51] | No, I’m all done. | 没有 都完成了 |
[01:52] | Ms. Olick is in the ICU. | 欧力克女士在重症监护室 |
[01:54] | I’m gonna drop by my place | 我先回家一趟 |
[01:55] | – and then I’m gonna head to yours. – Okay. | -然后去你家 -好 |
[01:56] | I just have one more patient and then I’ll see you there. | 我还有一个病人 我们待会见 |
[01:58] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[01:59] | – What? – No, it’s nice. | -怎么了 -没事 这挺好 |
[02:01] | Just living in the same city. I like it. It’s nice. | 跟你在一个城市 我喜欢这样 挺好的 |
[02:03] | Well, hopefully you feel the same way after tonight. | 希望过完今晚你还是这样想 |
[02:05] | If you’re trying to scare me off, | 如果你想吓走我 |
[02:06] | it’s gonna take a lot more than your sisters and your kids. | 光是你的妹妹和孩子还不够 |
[02:08] | Promise me you won’t get home and decide to skip the party. | 跟我保证你不会回到家就不想去了 |
[02:11] | And miss the awkward small talk? Never. | 错过一场尬聊吗 不可能 |
[02:14] | See ya. | 待会见 |
[02:15] | You’re still here? | 你还在这 |
[02:16] | Don’t tell me the party is canceled. | 别告诉我派对取消了 |
[02:18] | I got all the senior residents working, a babysitter. | 我让所有资深住院医值班 还找了保姆 |
[02:20] | I got my party shoes in the car. | 我把派对鞋放车上了 |
[02:22] | Do not ruin this for me. | 可别枉费我一番心思 |
[02:24] | Bailey, the party is not canceled. | 贝利 派对如常举行 |
[02:26] | – I will see you there. – Good. | -待会见 -好 |
[02:27] | Look at my face. | 看我的脸 |
[02:29] | I need fun. | 我需要找乐子 |
[02:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:36] | ABG looks good. Patient’s less acidotic. | 动脉血气分析不错 病人酸中毒改善 |
[02:39] | You want me to run another one in an hour? | 需要我一小时后再测试吗 |
[02:40] | No, no. You should go home. | 不 你得下班了 |
[02:42] | I don’t want your hours to become a problem | 可不想让你加班加点 |
[02:43] | for the Medical Accreditation Council, hm? | 让医学认证理事抓住把柄 |
[02:46] | Why aren’t you in party clothes? | 为什么你没换上派对服饰 |
[02:49] | You have chemo. | 你要化疗啊 |
[02:50] | Yes, I have chemo. | 是的 我要化疗 |
[02:52] | You have a party. | 你要去参加派对 |
[02:53] | A dinner party. | 晚餐派对 |
[02:54] | Look, I promised if you did this trial | 我答应你 如果你参加试验 |
[02:56] | that I would stand by your side for every step. | 每一步我都陪着你 |
[02:58] | Baby, you went with me to my first infusion. | 亲爱的 你陪我去了第一次输液 |
[03:01] | I’ll be fine by myself. | 我一个人没问题 |
[03:03] | I’m not breaking my promise. | 我不要食言 |
[03:17] | We’re here! | 我们来了 |
[03:19] | Everyone, this is Kai. | 大家好 这是凯 |
[03:21] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:22] | I’m Maggie. I’m Amelia’s sister. | 我是麦琪 艾米莉娅的妹妹 |
[03:25] | This is Winston, my husband. | 这是温斯顿 我的丈夫 |
[03:28] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[03:28] | And this is Zola, Bailey, and Ellis. | 这是佐拉 贝利和爱丽丝 |
[03:33] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[03:33] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[03:36] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:37] | Uh, put — put us to work. Uh, how can we help? | 我们来帮忙吧 有什么能做的 |
[03:39] | Did you bring the ice? | 你带冰来了吗 |
[03:41] | – Alright, I’ll go pick that up. – Thank you. | -没事 我去取 -谢谢 |
[03:42] | Yeah. What else can we help with? | 有什么其他我们能做的吗 |
[03:44] | Hey, that’s mine. | 嘿 那是我的 |
[03:45] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -不 不是 -是的 |
[03:47] | – It’s not. – Can you keep them from breaking each other? | -不是 -能让他们别闹吗 |
[03:50] | Hey, guys! Why don’t we take this party outside? | 嘿 小家伙们 不如出去外边玩 |
[03:53] | – Yes! – Yeah! | -对 -太好了 |
[03:55] | You play soccer? | 你会踢足球吗 |
[03:56] | I was hoping that you do. | 我想着你应该会 |
[04:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:06] | Is that how we greet our guests? | 我们是这样问候客人的吗 |
[04:08] | I thought it was Mama. | 我以为是妈妈 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:10] | – Come in. Come on in. – Okay. Yep. | -进来 快进来 -好的 |
[04:11] | – Meredith isn’t here yet, obviously. – Okay. Yeah. | -梅瑞狄斯还没回来 -好的 |
[04:14] | And you are on time to the minute. | 你真是准时准点啊 |
[04:16] | Yeah, it’s a transplant surgeon thing. | 这是移植手术医生的素养 |
[04:18] | If I’m late, organs die, so… | 如果我迟到了 器官就死了 所以 |
[04:19] | – Here you go. – Oh, thank you so much. Welcome. | -这给你 -非常感谢 太客气了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, well, I wanted to bring flowers, | 本来我想送花 |
[04:23] | but Meredith said that only stresses out the host, | 但梅瑞狄斯说这只会让主人倍感压力 |
[04:24] | because then they’re forced to find a vase | 因为得被迫找花瓶 |
[04:26] | and put water in it, so… | 还得放水进去 所以 |
[04:27] | Listen, wine is always welcome. | 送酒准没错 |
[04:28] | Okay. Good. | 那就好 |
[04:30] | So, uhh, Winston is out getting ice, | 温斯顿出去拿冰了 |
[04:32] | – and I’m a little behind on the food. – Oh, okay. | -晚餐进度有点落后 -好 |
[04:34] | – So, uh, make yourself at home, and I — – Yeah, okay. | -所以随便点 我… -好 |
[04:42] | It’s customary to be at least 15 minutes late! | 迟到至少15分钟是常规操作 |
[04:44] | – We could wait outside, or — – No, no, no. | -我们可以在外面等 或者 -不用 不用 不用 |
[04:46] | Come in, come in. | 进来 进来 |
[04:48] | Should I open these? | 我来开酒吗 |
[04:49] | – I’ll take the two of them. – Oh, of course. | -我来拿这两瓶 -当然 |
[04:50] | – No! No, he can’t. – No, no, no. | -不 不 不能让他 -别 别 别 |
[04:52] | It’s alright. It’s alright. Um, who’s not on call? | 没事 没事 谁今晚不值班 |
[04:54] | Me. | 我 |
[04:55] | – Alright. – Come on in. | -好 -进来 |
[04:58] | Well, good night, Dr. Grey. Have fun at your party. | 晚安 格蕾医生 祝你聚会玩得开心 |
[05:01] | It’s just a dinner. | 只是吃个晚饭 |
[05:01] | Well, it’s not work. | 反正不是工作 |
[05:03] | Fair point. | 说得不错 |
[05:04] | Plus, it gives the residents a chance to step up and help. | 而且让住院医生有机会站出来帮忙 |
[05:06] | I remember having that attitude. | 我还记得这种心态 |
[05:09] | Alice Tom. 72. Massive facial trauma | 爱丽丝·汤姆 72岁 大面积面部创伤 |
[05:11] | and complaining of right arm and abdominal pain | 声称右臂和腹部疼痛 |
[05:13] | after an assault at a bus stop. | 她在一个巴士站被袭 |
[05:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:15] | Tachy in the 120s, BP 140 over 90. | 心跳每分钟120 血压140/90 |
[05:17] | She received 4 of morphine en route. | 她在路上打了4针吗啡 |
[05:19] | – Okay, let’s get her inside. – What happened? | -好 我们推她进去 -怎么回事 |
[05:20] | Bus driver said the attacker was using racial slurs | 巴士司机说袭击者对她说种族歧视的话 |
[05:22] | and yelling at her to go back to where she’s from. | 对她大喊 让她从哪儿来回哪儿去 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天啊 知道了 |
[05:26] | We’ve got you, Alice. | 我们在 爱丽丝 |
[05:40] | Oh, UCSF’s starting trials on a new treatment. | 旧金山加州大学开始在实验一种新疗法了 |
[05:44] | Maybe we should look into it, huh? | 也许我们应该看看 |
[05:46] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[05:47] | Does your oncologist come to all your appointments? | 你的肿瘤医生每次都陪你来吗 |
[05:49] | This is my husband. | 这是我丈夫 |
[05:51] | He’s not my oncologist, but he is a doctor. | 他不是我的肿瘤医生 不过他是名医生 |
[05:54] | One who cares very much about your health. | 而且非常关心你的健康 |
[05:59] | Chondrosarcoma. | 软骨肉瘤 |
[06:02] | Synovial sarcoma. | 滑液瘤 |
[06:03] | Hmm, that’s tough. | 那个很严重 |
[06:04] | We like to say it’s persistent. | 我们喜欢说它很执着 |
[06:06] | You. You like to say it’s persistent. | 是你 你喜欢说它执着 |
[06:09] | He’s being exceedingly optimistic. | 他超级乐观 |
[06:11] | For me. | 为了我 |
[06:12] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[06:13] | I’m 35 weeks and… | 我35周了… |
[06:15] | Not that she’s counting. | 但她没掰着指头数 |
[06:16] | No, of course I’m counting. | 我当然要算 |
[06:17] | You have to be able to meet him. | 你一定要和他见上一面 |
[06:19] | Oh, nanotechnology’s come a long way. | 纳米科技已经取得了很大的进展 |
[06:21] | Maybe we should look into that. | 也许我们应该看看这个 |
[06:23] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[06:25] | So, have you two picked out a name yet? | 你俩已经选好名字了吗 |
[06:29] | Please tell me everything. | 好好跟我说说 |
[06:30] | I need a distraction. | 我需要分心 |
[06:36] | Sorry. I know it hurts. | 对不起 我知道很痛 |
[06:38] | Push another 2 of morphine. | 再打两针吗啡 |
[06:43] | She has a comminuted mid-shaft humerus fracture | 她肱骨中轴粉碎性骨折 |
[06:45] | with a wound over the fracture site. | 骨折部位有伤口 |
[06:51] | It was a hate crime, wasn’t it? | 是仇恨犯罪吗 |
[06:52] | It appears that way. | 好像是的 |
[06:56] | We can get another ortho surgeon — | 我们可以另找一名骨科医生 |
[06:57] | No, no, no, no. I’m here. I’m — I’ll do it. | 不用 不用 不用 我在这 我 我来 |
[07:00] | I’d like a maxillofacial scan. | 我要一个颌面扫描 |
[07:03] | I am seeing some fluid in the upper left quadrant. | 我看见左上部有一些液体 |
[07:06] | Let’s order a CT to rule out any other injuries. | 安排一个CT 排除其它损伤 |
[07:08] | I’ll call CT. | 我去叫CT |
[07:10] | Okay, I’ll clean out this fracture wound | 好 你一做完评估 |
[07:11] | as soon as you’re done with your evaluation. | 我就可以清理好骨折伤口 |
[07:13] | Let’s get her started on antibiotics | 给她开始用抗生素 |
[07:14] | and just page me as soon as you’re done. | 你弄完后呼我 |
[07:16] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:27] | Right. Okay. | 好 |
[07:29] | Oh, may I? | 要我来吗 |
[07:30] | No, you are the guest of honor. | 不用 你是贵宾 |
[07:31] | …who has impressive knife skills. | 但我刀工惊人 |
[07:32] | Please. I got it. | 让我来吧 |
[07:34] | What? Oh. Hey! I can help. | 什么 嗨 我可以帮忙 |
[07:38] | It’s a salad. | 是沙拉 |
[07:39] | Right. | 对 |
[07:41] | So, uh, how long you been at the clinic? | 你在门诊干了多久 |
[07:46] | About 16 years. | 大概16年吧 |
[07:48] | I did my residency in D.C. before that. | 在那之前我在华盛顿做住院医生 |
[07:50] | You didn’t like the East Coast? | 你不喜欢东海岸 |
[07:51] | No, I got a fellowship back home, | 不是 我在家这边得到一个研究项目 |
[07:52] | and, well, to be honest, | 而且老实说 |
[07:54] | my uh, sister couldn’t stay sober long enough | 我妹总是喝醉 |
[07:56] | to remember she had a toddler. | 忘记她还有一个学步儿童 |
[07:58] | So, two birds, one stone, I guess. | 所以一石二鸟 |
[08:00] | That’s probably the wrong analogy, | 这个比方可能不恰当 |
[08:02] | but you get the picture. | 但你能想象那个画面 |
[08:03] | – Yeah. – You got kids? | -对 -你有孩子吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Toddlers. | 有 有 学步儿童 |
[08:05] | Hey, I got ice. | 有冰了 |
[08:06] | Nick, hey. | 尼克 |
[08:07] | – Welcome. – Backyard cooler. | -欢迎 -后院冰箱 |
[08:10] | Hey, where does Mer keep the games? | 梅都把游戏放哪儿了 |
[08:12] | Games? It’s a dinner party. | 游戏 这是晚餐聚会 |
[08:13] | Well, I mean — is dinner ready? | 那 晚餐好了吗 |
[08:22] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:24] | Oh, geopolitics are a mess, | 地缘政治一团糟 |
[08:26] | global warming’s getting worse — | 全球变暖越来越严重 |
[08:28] | You meant him. | 你是说他 |
[08:29] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[08:30] | I think he wants Amelia. | 我想他是要艾米莉娅 |
[08:31] | – Oh, it’s okay, buddy. – Here we go! | -没事 伙计 -来吧 |
[08:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:36] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:39] | Food’s in the kitchen, drinks are out back. | 食物在厨房 饮料在后面外面 |
[08:42] | Come on. Come with me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[08:42] | Go, I got him. | 去吧 我带他 |
[08:54] | – Why didn’t you say that? Hold on. – What does that mean? | -你为什么不早说 等等 -什么意思 |
[08:56] | Well, good evening, Chief Bailey. | 晚上好 贝利主任 |
[08:58] | Can I take your coat? | 我帮你拿外套好吗? |
[09:00] | How about a drink? | 喝杯饮料怎么样 |
[09:02] | Oh, Bailey! | 贝利 |
[09:03] | Want to play Boggle? | 想玩字连环吗 |
[09:04] | I very much do not. | 我可不想 |
[09:05] | Come on, it’s so much fun. | 来吧 很好玩的 |
[09:07] | You made me the ambassador of fun, remember? | 你让我当欢乐大使还记得吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I never understood that. | 我一直不能理解这点 |
[09:11] | Uh, Grey couldn’t bother to make it to her own party? | 格蕾连自己的派对都来不了吗 |
[09:13] | Or set out a few crackers? | 哪怕放点薄脆饼干也好 |
[09:16] | Chief. | 主任好 |
[09:17] | Marsh. | 马什 |
[09:18] | Yeah, Meredith is running a bit late, but, uh — | 梅瑞狄斯可能晚点来 |
[09:20] | can I get you a drink, glass of wine? | 你想喝点什么 来杯红酒 |
[09:22] | Bourbon. Neat. | 纯的波旁威士忌酒 |
[09:23] | And generous. | 给我满上 |
[09:25] | Okay, I approve. | 行吧 |
[09:26] | This way. | 来吧 这边 |
[09:29] | No, no. I’m not playing Boggle with you. | 我才不跟你玩字连环 |
[09:33] | I’ve been texting you for like 10 minutes. | 我给你发了十分钟消息了 |
[09:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[09:35] | Having dinner? | 吃晚饭呢 |
[09:37] | My lenders are after me. | 债主在四处找我 |
[09:38] | I couldn’t stay at the hotel. | 我没法待在酒店里 |
[09:40] | – Wendell. – Maggie, you look so nice! | -温德尔 -麦琪 你今天真漂亮 |
[09:42] | H-Here you go. | 给你的 |
[09:43] | Do you happen to have room for one more? | 我能加入你们吗 |
[09:56] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:57] | I never thought he would just show up here. | 我从没想过他会不请自来 |
[09:59] | Did you tell him we were having a party? | 你告诉他我们在开派对吗 |
[10:00] | No, I told him I was going to a party. | 没有 我告诉他我要去参加派对 |
[10:01] | That guy’s a walking sales pitch. | 他就是来推销的 |
[10:03] | I wonder what he’s selling them now. | 不知道他现在要推销什么 |
[10:05] | Maggie, please. I will — I’ll ask him to go. | 麦琪 我会叫他赶快走的 |
[10:07] | No, no, I’m not asking for that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[10:08] | No, I-I-I want to. | 我想让他走 |
[10:09] | I just — I need a minute to figure out | 我只是需要想办法 |
[10:11] | how he doesn’t make a big scene about this. | 怎么让他不大吵大闹 |
[10:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:17] | Fine. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[10:18] | I’m not just talking about tonight, Winston. | 我不是说今天晚上 温斯顿 |
[10:19] | I am worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[10:21] | About us. | 担心我们 |
[10:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:25] | Sorry, the t-timer’s still going. | 定时器还在响 |
[10:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[10:35] | You into music? | 你喜欢音乐吗 |
[10:37] | Do I like music? | 我喜欢音乐吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah, I like music. | 我喜欢音乐 |
[10:40] | Uh, unless you’re asking me to join your garage band. | 要是你想让我加入你的车库乐队 |
[10:43] | Then — Then, no. No, I-I don’t. | 那免谈 |
[10:45] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | What’s your opinion on contact sports? | 你对有身体接触的运动是什么看法 |
[10:52] | Hard pass for kids, | 小朋友绝对不能玩 |
[10:53] | and I’m — I’m more of a running/cycling guy. | 我更喜欢跑步或骑自行车 |
[10:55] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:57] | Mountain bike? | 在山地骑吗 |
[10:58] | Not a lot of mountains in Minnesota. | 明尼苏达的山并不多 |
[11:01] | Ah, right. | 也是 |
[11:03] | This back burner’s been finicky for over a year. | 这个后置炉子不好用一年多了 |
[11:06] | When Meredith was in the hospital with COVID, | 梅瑞狄斯得了新冠住院的时候 |
[11:08] | it was me, Amelia, and four kids living here. | 我 艾米莉娅还有四个孩子住在这 |
[11:10] | So…I grilled a lot. | 所以我经常烧烤 |
[11:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | So you and Amelia are — are Scout’s parents? | 你和艾米莉娅是斯考特的父母 |
[11:17] | Yep. | 是的 |
[11:20] | You’re probably friends with Kai. | 你大概是凯的朋友 |
[11:22] | Friends? I-I mean, not really. | 朋友吗 算不上 |
[11:23] | But, impressed, yes. | 但我很欣赏他 |
[11:25] | Their — Their work has brought in | 他们的工作 |
[11:26] | some pretty amazing grants to the clinic. | 给诊所带来了不菲的政府拨款 |
[11:28] | There’s a reason they work with David Hamilton. | 他们和大卫·汉密尔顿合作是有原因的 |
[11:32] | So you’re saying my ex traded up. | 你是说我的前任换了更好的伴侣 |
[11:34] | It’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[11:35] | I haven’t known you that long. | 我认识你不久 |
[11:38] | I’m gonna need more beer. | 我得再来点啤酒 |
[11:48] | 尼克 你还好吗 | |
[11:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:55] | Hey, we should, uh, have a playdate soon. | 我们应该找个时间两家一块玩玩 |
[11:57] | – Yeah. – Your kids play with Scout? | -确实 -你的孩子和斯考特一起玩 |
[11:59] | Yeah, Amelia. | 是的 艾米莉娅 |
[11:59] | I’d say that she’s their favorite aunt, | 她是他们最喜欢的姨妈 |
[12:01] | but my sister would be mad, so… | 我妹妹要听见会生气的 |
[12:02] | Aunt? | 姨妈 |
[12:03] | Unofficial. | 不是正式的 |
[12:04] | Mm, yeah, she was there the day I got Leo. | 利奥出生那天她也在 |
[12:06] | And she drove Teddy to the hospital | 艾莉森出生那天 |
[12:08] | when we had Allison, so… | 她开车把泰迪送到医院 |
[12:09] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[12:10] | Aunt, okay. | 姨妈 那好吧 |
[12:11] | Okay. He’s overtired. | 他太累了 |
[12:12] | Or overstimulated. | 或者受刺激了 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna try and put him down. | 我去把他哄睡着 |
[12:15] | Ellis wants more sparkling cider, | 爱丽丝的气泡苹果酒喝完了 |
[12:17] | and my drawing app froze. | 我的绘画软件没反应了 |
[12:18] | Oh, here. Let me try to restart it. | 给我吧 我重启一下 |
[12:20] | Would you mind? | 你能带他去吗 |
[12:23] | Oh, s-sure. Yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[12:25] | – Bailey. – Bailey. | -贝利 -贝利 |
[12:36] | Maggie couldn’t have made this spinach dip. | 这菠菜蘸酱绝对不是麦琪做的 |
[12:39] | She’s a Boston girl. | 她来自波士顿 |
[12:39] | She knows better than to put garlic salt instead of — | 她很清楚不能用蒜盐来代替 |
[12:41] | Look, how bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[12:42] | Well, you know, Nana Ante only used sea salt, | 但安迪奶奶只用海盐 |
[12:44] | so the situation’s fairly dire, | 情况很糟糕 |
[12:45] | but we won’t be too loud about it. | 但我们不会声张的 |
[12:46] | The lenders, Wendell. | 我说的是你的债主 温德尔 |
[12:48] | When you say that they’re after you, | 你说他们找你讨债 |
[12:49] | does that mean physically, or — | 是在跟踪你吗 还是 |
[12:51] | Oh, hey, man. Can you tell Maggie | 伙计 你能让麦琪 |
[12:52] | the veggies have another five minutes? | 把这些蔬菜再加热五分钟吗 |
[12:53] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -谢了 |
[12:54] | Wendell Ndugu. | 温德尔·恩都古 |
[12:56] | I’m Winston’s brother. | 我是温斯顿的弟弟 |
[12:57] | Nick Marsh. | 尼克·马什 |
[12:58] | Everyone here related, or…? | 这里所有人都是亲戚吗 还是 |
[12:59] | Uh, Wendell’s just visiting. | 温德尔只是过来玩玩 |
[13:01] | – Got it. – Well, for now. | -明白 -凑凑热闹 |
[13:02] | Seattle’s not so bad. | 西雅图也还行 |
[13:03] | Might be nice to be around family. | 和家人在一起挺好的 |
[13:04] | – Sure. – Come on, you love Boston. | -当然 -你不是喜欢波士顿吗 |
[13:06] | – You love Boston. – No one loves Boston. | -你才喜欢 -正常人谁喜欢波士顿 |
[13:08] | – That’s a fact. – It’s true. | -确实 -没错 |
[13:09] | It’s very true. | 太对了 |
[13:13] | That can’t be good. | 这可不太妙 |
[13:14] | No, I think it’s just small talk. | 我感觉就是聊聊天 |
[13:16] | What if Nick is a con man like Wendell? | 万一尼克和温德尔一样是个骗子呢 |
[13:18] | Because con men only talk to each other? | 就因为骗子之间会相互吸引 |
[13:20] | Because the only person who has charmed me | 因为唯一像你弟弟一样 |
[13:21] | as much as your brother is Nick Marsh. | 让我觉得魅力四射的人 就是尼克·马什 |
[13:25] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[13:26] | – I haven’t. – Yeah, we’re — we’re ahead of the curve. | -我还没有 -我们的想法很超前 |
[13:28] | Okay. And these… | 这些 |
[13:31] | There’s the husband, right there. | 丈夫在那边 |
[13:32] | Perfect. Thank you so much. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[13:36] | Mr. Tom. Excuse me. | 汤姆先生 打扰一下 |
[13:39] | Hi, I’m Meredith Grey. | 你好 我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[13:40] | And this is Dr. Schmitt. | 这是施密特医生 |
[13:42] | We are part of the medical team working on your wife. | 我们是负责你妻子的医疗团队成员 |
[13:44] | How is she? Will she be okay? | 她怎么样了 她会没事的吧 |
[13:46] | Uh, she has a — she suffered a pretty serious attack, sir. | 她遭受了严重的袭击 先生 |
[13:49] | She’s in surgery right now. | 她目前在做手术 |
[13:51] | She has a broken arm and some facial fractures, | 她的一侧手臂骨折 还有一些面部骨折 |
[13:53] | which our plastics and orthopedic teams are working on. | 我们的整形外科和骨科团队正在治疗 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | She also suffered an injury to her spleen, | 她的脾脏也有损伤 |
[14:01] | which at this point, opening up her abdomen | 但目前来看 做开腹手术 |
[14:04] | could do more harm than good. | 弊大于利 |
[14:05] | And the blood flow to her organs is stable. | 通向她器官的血流稳定 |
[14:07] | Oftentimes, these things heal themselves. | 通常这种情况可以自愈 |
[14:11] | We have a family dinner every week. | 我们每周都有家庭晚餐 |
[14:13] | She went to the store to buy chocolate syrup | 她去商店买巧克力糖浆 |
[14:15] | so the grandkids could have sundaes for dessert. | 这样孙子孙女们就可以吃圣代当甜点了 |
[14:18] | I said I’d drive her, | 我说我可以开车送她 |
[14:19] | but she was an engineer for the city’s Transportation Department | 但她是城市交通部门的工程师 |
[14:22] | for 30 years before she retired. | 干了30年才退休 |
[14:25] | She insisted on taking the bus. | 她坚持坐公交车 |
[14:28] | When will I be able to see her? | 我什么时候能见她 |
[14:32] | Very soon. And — And I will let you know | 很快 她一出手术 |
[14:34] | as soon as she’s out of surgery, okay? | 我就及时通知你 |
[14:37] | Can we get you anything? Coffee or — or more water? | 你需要什么吗 咖啡还是水 |
[14:40] | Uh, no, no, no. I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 我没事 谢谢 |
[14:42] | But is there a way I can tell Alice that I’m here? | 但能不能告诉爱丽丝我在这里 |
[14:45] | That we’re all here? | 我们都在这里 |
[14:47] | I want her to know that she’s not alone. | 我想让她知道她并不是独自一人 |
[14:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:50] | I would be happy to tell her that. | 我很乐意告诉她 |
[14:52] | And again, I’m — I’m very sorry | 这件事情会发生 |
[14:53] | – that this has happened. – Yeah. | -我真的非常抱歉 -是啊 |
[15:07] | Kris? | 克丽丝 |
[15:08] | Ooh, that was weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[15:11] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我肯定没什么的 |
[15:13] | Oh, honestly, I hate puzzles. | 老实说 我讨厌拼图 |
[15:15] | Why do we do them? | 我们为什么要拼图 |
[15:16] | You hate doing puzzles. | 你讨厌拼图的过程 |
[15:17] | You love having finished them. | 但你喜欢拼完的结果 |
[15:19] | Mm, but at what cost, babe? | 但代价是什么 亲爱的 |
[15:21] | At what cost? | 代价是什么 |
[15:22] | Sweetheart, you know, I was thinking — | 亲爱的 我在想 |
[15:24] | we should create a wellness room at home. | 我们应该在家里建个健康室 |
[15:26] | You know, with a yoga mat, a meditation stool. | 有瑜伽垫 冥想椅 |
[15:30] | Lord. | 老天爷 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I did that, too. | 我也尝试过 |
[15:31] | It’s now a very calming storage room | 它现在是一个非常安静的储藏室 |
[15:33] | for our golf clubs and our luggage. | 放着我们的高尔夫球杆和行李箱 |
[15:37] | What? Contractions? | 怎么了 宫缩吗 |
[15:38] | Should be too early for that. | 宫缩还太早了 |
[15:40] | Maybe he’s just kicking because he hates puzzles, too. | 可能他也讨厌拼图 所以在踢我 |
[15:42] | Maybe we should call Dr. Wilson. | 或许我们应该给威尔逊医生打电话 |
[15:44] | W-Wilson’s your OB, huh? | 威尔逊是你的产科医生吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah, she’s checked in on us | 是的 自从我们来了之后 |
[15:47] | a few times since we’ve been here. | 她来看了我们几次 |
[15:50] | Page her, baby. | 呼叫她 亲爱的 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I am — Okay. | 好的 |
[15:53] | What if — Ah! What if — | 如果 我是说如果 |
[15:55] | No, no, it’s too early for that. | 不会的 还太早了 |
[15:57] | – What if it’s not? – Nurse. Nurse. | -如果不是呢 -护士 护士 |
[16:00] | Take some deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[16:33] | When I was a kid, I used to stare at my face in the mirror | 我小时候 我常常盯着镜子里自己的脸 |
[16:37] | and wonder if I could use my mom’s makeup | 想着能不能用我妈妈的化妆品 |
[16:38] | to make me look more “American,” | 让我长得更像美国人一些 |
[16:41] | which, of course, I understood to mean more white. | 当时我以为 肤色更白就代表更像 |
[16:44] | You wanted to be like all the other kids. | 你想变成和其他小孩一样 |
[16:46] | And my teachers and people I saw in movies and on TV. | 还有我的老师 电影电视里的明星 |
[16:51] | I wanted to feel normal. | 我想做个正常人 |
[16:53] | Like I belonged. | 找到归属感 |
[16:56] | Do you even think we’ll ever stop being seen as foreign? | 你觉得 有一天我们会不再被认为是外来者吗 |
[17:00] | Well, being wrongly blamed for COVID did not help. | 把新冠病毒错怪在我们身上 显然帮了倒忙 |
[17:02] | But also, the Watsonville Riots. | 还有沃森维尔暴乱 |
[17:05] | The Japanese American internment. | 拘役日本美国人 |
[17:07] | Vincent Chin. | 陈果仁案件 |
[17:09] | A long history of being outsiders. | 一长段被当作外来者的历史 |
[17:10] | How ironic. | 多么讽刺 |
[17:13] | We are Americans. | 我们是美国人 |
[17:17] | Your face is American. | 你长的就是美国人的样子 |
[17:32] | Have her vitals been stable? | 她的生命体征稳定吗 |
[17:34] | Uh, yeah, she’s okay for now. | 她目前还稳定 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:38] | Do you mind if I… | 你介意我… |
[17:42] | Alice, your husband is here, | 爱丽丝 你的丈夫来了 |
[17:43] | and your whole family is here. | 你全家都在这里 |
[17:46] | We’re going to take care of you. | 我们会照顾好你 |
[17:48] | You’re not alone. | 你并不是独自一人 |
[17:50] | You are not alone, Alice. | 你并不孤单 爱丽丝 |
[17:53] | I’ll check back in a bit. | 我等一下再回来看看 |
[17:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:14] | I heard, and I didn’t want to go home. | 我听说了 我不想回家 |
[18:19] | No one called for help. | 没有人打电话寻求帮助 |
[18:23] | No one intervened or even took a video. | 没有人阻止 甚至没人拍视频记录证据 |
[18:31] | It’s so awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
[18:36] | And I just — I wish I could help. | 我希望我可以帮上忙 |
[18:52] | Okay. Okay, Kristen. | 好的 克莉丝汀 |
[18:54] | So, your contractions are irregular and not too strong, | 你的宫锁并不规律 也不是很强烈 |
[18:57] | so it appears to be just Braxton Hicks. | 所以看上去只是假性宫缩 |
[19:00] | Doctors always say “Just” Braxton Hicks | 医生永远都说 只是假性宫缩 |
[19:02] | as though they don’t actually hurt. | 就好像假性宫缩就不痛一样 |
[19:03] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:05] | Doctors are the worst. | 医生糟透了 |
[19:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:07] | Stop hovering. Mind your business. Come over here. | 你别多管闲事了 管好你自己吧 过来 |
[19:10] | Thank you. We really appreciate you taking a look. | 谢谢 真的很感谢你过来检查 |
[19:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:13] | I do want to take you to OB triage, do a cervical exam, | 我想带你去产科分诊 做个宫颈检查 |
[19:16] | and to monitor you just for a bit in case. | 监视一会儿你的情况 以防万一 |
[19:17] | And we can see how the baby’s doing with the contractions. | 我们可以看看宫缩是否影响到了婴儿 |
[19:19] | No, no. I-I can’t leave Simon. | 不行 我不能离开西蒙 |
[19:23] | You’ll just be upstairs, and we can page if any– | 你就在楼上 如果有事的话可以呼叫 |
[19:25] | Please. I don’t want to be alone. | 拜托 我不想一个人 |
[19:28] | Richard, take her up. | 理查德 陪她上去 |
[19:29] | You’ve been cooped up here all night long. | 你在这里闷了一整个晚上 |
[19:31] | Simon will keep me company, and you and Kristen | 西蒙可以陪着我 你和克莉丝汀 |
[19:34] | can go somewhere where there are no puzzles. | 可以去一个没有拼图的地方 |
[19:38] | Please, babe. | 拜托了 亲爱的 |
[19:40] | I don’t want you hurting, too. | 我不喜欢你也痛苦 |
[19:43] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[19:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:45] | I’ll be fine. I promise. | 我会没事的 |
[19:49] | – This way. – Promise. | -这边 -我保证 |
[19:51] | Dr. Williams to Radiology. | 威廉姆斯医生放射科 |
[19:53] | Dr. Sandra Williams to Radiology. | 桑德拉·威廉姆斯医生请去放射科 |
[20:01] | So, uh, Nick, what’s your favorite place to do a transplant? | 尼克 你最喜欢在哪里做移植手术 |
[20:05] | I put a pig’s kidney on a man’s groin the other day. | 我前几天把猪的肾放进了一个男人的腹股沟部 |
[20:08] | That was pretty fun. | 那还挺有意思的 |
[20:09] | Uh, no. Probably San Diego. | 也许是圣地亚哥 |
[20:12] | It doesn’t matter when you get off work, you can always find… | 不管什么时候下班 都能找到… |
[20:14] | – Tacos. – …tacos. | -玉米饼 -…玉米饼 |
[20:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:16] | Uh, I did a rotation there in med school. | 我在那边的医学院实习过 |
[20:18] | UC San Diego? | 加州大学圣地亚哥分校 |
[20:19] | G.I. Department. | 胃肠系 |
[20:20] | – Under Ned Powell. – Ooh, Ned Powell. | -在奈德·鲍威尔手下学习 -奈德·鲍威尔 |
[20:22] | Incredible surgeon. Terrible at cards. | 是个了不起的外科手术医生 打牌技术很烂 |
[20:23] | Uh, what about, uh, board games? | 玩桌游怎么样 |
[20:25] | The people in this house are fiercely competitive. | 在场的所有人都极其好胜 |
[20:28] | Depends. | 看是什么情况了 |
[20:29] | Alright. What about Scrabble? | 好啊 拼字游戏怎么样 |
[20:30] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:31] | I mean, you know, that game isn’t so much about | 这游戏与其说与词汇有关 |
[20:33] | the vocabulary as the math. | 不如说跟数学有关 |
[20:34] | Yeah, long, brainy words | 对啊 又长又复杂 |
[20:36] | made up of one-point A’s, T’s, and R’s | 由只有一分的ATR组成的单词 |
[20:38] | aren’t nearly as good as words like “X-ray.” | 分数还没”X光”这个单词高 |
[20:41] | Yes, with the “X” On a triple letter score. | 是啊 X字母能拿三倍分数 |
[20:43] | Correct. | 没错 |
[20:44] | – Ever try cryptic crosswords? – No. | -有玩过纵横填字游戏吗 -没有 |
[20:46] | How ’bout Boggle? | 玩字连环怎么样 |
[20:52] | You know, I always wanted one of these when I was a kid. | 我小时候 一直想要一个这种玩具 |
[20:53] | I liked the Y-shaped pieces — | 我喜欢Y型的组件 |
[20:55] | the idea that you could veer off the main course | 一想到 火车可以偏离主轨 |
[20:57] | but still be on track intrigued me. | 但还是能走上正轨 我就很兴奋 |
[21:00] | You know, I-I just thought trains were cool. | 我只是觉得火车很酷而已 |
[21:02] | I’m supposed to remind you there are hiding people out there | 我应该提醒你们一下 还有人躲在外面 |
[21:05] | waiting for you to seek them. | 等着你们找他们呢 |
[21:06] | Oh, yes. Okay. | 对啊 好的 |
[21:08] | – Scout? – Oh, he’s upstairs with Amelia. | -斯考特 -他和艾米莉娅在楼上 |
[21:10] | Okay, good. Coming! | 好 来了 |
[21:12] | And after ten years of studying… | 学习了十年之后… |
[21:17] | You having your own party up here? | 你在楼上开自己的小派对呢 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | He’s almost settled. | 他快睡着了 |
[21:22] | Oh. You want me to take him? | 你想让我来带他吗 |
[21:24] | I could be the closer. | 我来完成最后一步 |
[21:26] | I’m pretty boring. | 我这个人挺无聊的 |
[21:27] | I got him. | 我来吧 |
[21:28] | I really don’t mind. | 我真的不介意 |
[21:31] | And you have a date. | 而且你还有女伴 |
[21:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:35] | But thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | “…patients with inoperable | “…患有无法动手术型 |
[21:41] | plexiform neurofibromas | 丛状神经纤维瘤的患者 |
[21:43] | showed durable tumor shrinkage –“ | 显示出持久的肿瘤收缩” |
[21:45] | Are you reading a medical journal? | 你在读医学杂志 |
[21:50] | I can be boring, too. | 我这个人也可以很无聊 |
[21:52] | “How does this nomogram correlate with survival…” | “诺模图该怎么与生存相互联系…” |
[21:58] | Hey. Who was on the phone? | 你和谁打电话 |
[22:00] | No one. | 没有人 |
[22:01] | Uh, is dinner ready? | 晚餐准备好了吗 |
[22:04] | Wendell. | 温德尔 |
[22:07] | Hey, uh, I-I don’t think you should stay. | 我觉得你不该留下 |
[22:09] | Alright, um, I’ll pack up some food for you, | 我给你打包些食物 |
[22:10] | but then you should go back to the hotel. | 但你就得回旅馆去了 |
[22:11] | – Alright? – Look. | -行吗 -听着 |
[22:13] | The people that I owe — | 我欠钱的那些人 |
[22:16] | they’re not good people. | 他们不是好人 |
[22:18] | They know you’re here in Seattle? | 他们知道你在这里 在西雅图 |
[22:20] | – Yes. – Wendell. | -是的 -温德尔 |
[22:22] | But that’s why I need to disappear for a while. | 所以我才需要消失一阵子 |
[22:25] | Look, I just wanted to spend one more night | 听着 我只是想和我哥哥 |
[22:26] | with my big brother. | 再待一晚上 |
[22:28] | And ask for some cash. | 再借点钱 |
[22:30] | Look, I’ll pay you back in a month — | 我会在一个月后还给你 |
[22:31] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[22:32] | No, I-it’s not a lot. J-Just enough — | 不 不用借很多 只要足够 |
[22:34] | These people know where you are and you came here? | 这些人知道你在哪 你还来这里 |
[22:36] | You came to this house? | 你来这间房子 |
[22:37] | Nobody’s following me, if that’s what you mean. | 没人跟踪我 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[22:38] | Do you know that for sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:40] | No, but — | 不是 但 |
[22:41] | There are children here, Wendell! | 这里还有孩子 温德尔 |
[22:42] | Winston, calm down. | 温斯顿 冷静 |
[22:44] | You’re putting my family at risk. | 你把我的家人置于危险之地 |
[22:45] | No, I’m your family. | 不 我才是你的家人 |
[22:53] | Leave tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[22:57] | Leave Seattle. Tonight. | 离开西雅图 今晚 |
[23:04] | Should we… | 我们应该… |
[23:06] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[23:18] | Hey, uh, here. | 给 |
[23:20] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:21] | I’m sure Amelia will be back soon. | 艾米莉娅一定会很快回来 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry you got stuck on kid duty. | 我很抱歉 你得帮忙看孩子 |
[23:24] | Oh, not a problem. I’m used to it. | 没问题 我习惯带孩子了 |
[23:26] | Oh, you got kids? | 你有孩子 |
[23:26] | Uh, niblings. | 是亲戚 |
[23:28] | Nieces and nephews. | 侄子和侄女 |
[23:30] | So do you — you want kids? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[23:34] | Uh, no. No. | 不想 |
[23:37] | My career is my baby. | 我的职业就是我的孩子 |
[23:40] | Why, are you trying to unload one of yours on me? | 怎么 你想把你的孩子给我一个 |
[23:42] | No, it’s just — you kind of sound like Amelia, | 不 只是 你听上去有点像艾米莉娅 |
[23:45] | before she had Scout. | 那是在她生下斯考特之前 |
[23:51] | I finally sold the last one last week. | 我上周终于把最后一个卖掉了 |
[23:55] | Poor guy dropped his first ring in the Sound | 可怜的家伙在海峡丢掉了他的第一只戒指 |
[23:58] | while he was proposing. Mm. | 他当时正在求婚呢 |
[24:00] | I gave him a good deal. | 我给了他一个好价钱 |
[24:02] | Why’d you buy so many? | 你为什么要买那么多戒指 |
[24:05] | I-I used to ask myself that a lot. | 我以前常常这么问自己 |
[24:08] | None of the answers made sense, | 但没有一个答案说得通 |
[24:09] | so I just tried to move past it. | 所以我就不去想了 |
[24:12] | How’d that work out? | 结果如何 |
[24:16] | I burned my relationship with Amelia to the ground. | 我毁了和艾米莉娅的关系 |
[24:18] | I trashed my friendship with Jo. | 我和乔的友谊也破裂 |
[24:19] | So…not great. | 所以…不太好 |
[24:21] | Is it ’cause you slept together? | 是因为你们睡了吗 |
[24:23] | I don’t regret Scout, if that’s what you mean. | 我不后悔生下斯考特 如果你是想问这事的话 |
[24:25] | Not Amelia. Jo. | 我不是说艾米莉娅 问的是乔 |
[24:28] | She told you? | 她告诉了你吗 |
[24:30] | Well, we were drinking. | 对 在我们喝酒的时候 |
[24:31] | You say things when you’re drinking. | 你喝酒的时候也会说些事情 |
[24:33] | Did she mention anything about feelings? | 她和你提到感情什么的了吗 |
[24:35] | ‘Cause, apparently, there were some feelings. | 因为显然她对我有感情 |
[24:37] | There are no longer feelings? | 你们不再有感情了吗 |
[24:38] | Now there’s Todd. | 现在出现了陶徳 |
[24:40] | I-I hardly see her anymore. | 我几乎见不到她 |
[24:42] | I miss my friend. | 我想念我的朋友 |
[24:44] | But, you know, I want her to be happy. | 但你知道吗 我希望她快乐 |
[24:47] | And she deserves the best. | 她值得拥有最好的 |
[24:48] | Do you have feelings for her? | 你对她有感情吗 |
[24:52] | Sometimes. | 有时候有 |
[24:54] | Maybe, a little. | 也许 有一点 |
[24:55] | I’m — | 我… |
[24:57] | Should I tell her? | 我应该告诉她吗 |
[24:58] | That you maybe have occasional small feelings? | 告诉她你有时候对她有一点感情吗 |
[25:01] | – No. – Okay, good. | -不 -好吧 好的 |
[25:09] | The food was delicious. | 晚饭真好吃 |
[25:10] | But this seems like way more plates than people. | 但盘子看起来比人多那么多 |
[25:13] | Well, three of those are the other Bailey’s. | 有三个是其他贝利的呢 |
[25:16] | He doesn’t like his food to touch. | 他不喜欢食物碰在一起 |
[25:17] | You have cooked and cleaned, as my guest. | 作为我的客人 你又做饭又洗碗的 |
[25:20] | I — My mother would be mortified in her grave. | 我妈妈肯定会感到羞愧 |
[25:22] | Well, my mom’s probably proud. | 那我妈妈可能会感到骄傲 |
[25:29] | Sorry about earlier. | 之前的事抱歉了 |
[25:31] | Winston’s brother is, uh, complicated. | 温斯顿的弟弟 很复杂 |
[25:35] | Well, complicated people can be hard to love. | 复杂的人 让人很难去爱 |
[25:40] | Erica, my younger sister, she has an uncanny ability | 艾瑞卡 我妹妹 她有一种 |
[25:44] | to break my heart and enrage me all at once. | 能同时让我难过和生气的不可思议的本事 |
[25:47] | She’s been doing it for two decades now, | 她这么做有二十年了 |
[25:49] | and I-I fall for it every time. | 然而我每次都被她骗 |
[25:51] | You see her much? | 你经常见到她吗 |
[25:52] | No. No, I-I don’t. I really don’t. | 不 不 不常见 真的不常见到 |
[25:54] | But even when I do, it doesn’t matter if she’s sober or not. | 但一旦我见到她 不管她喝没喝酒 |
[25:57] | She still lies to my face without an ounce of remorse. | 她还是对着我说谎 不带一丝悔恨 |
[26:00] | She’s a master manipulator. | 她是操纵大师 |
[26:02] | Despite all of it, despite all she’s taken from me, | 尽管如此 尽管她从夺走了我很多 |
[26:05] | I-I still struggle to say no when she asks me for something. | 当她有求于我时 我还是很难说不 |
[26:08] | Honestly, sometimes it’s the easiest way | 坦白说 有时这是避免 |
[26:10] | just to avoid another heartbreak. | 另一次心碎最简单的办法 |
[26:15] | Here. | 给我吧 |
[26:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[27:01] | For your hand? | 敷手吗 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 敷 |
[27:44] | Any of those clinical trials have success? | 有成功的临床案例吗 |
[27:46] | The ones I’ve read are still ongoing. | 我读到的这例还在进行 |
[27:49] | Before Simon’s diagnosis, I always thought | 西蒙确诊前 我一直以为 |
[27:51] | that cancer was this thing that you either beat or didn’t. | 癌症是你能战胜或不能战胜的东西 |
[27:54] | Like it was a stupid puzzle | 就像一个愚蠢的拼图 |
[27:56] | and we just needed to find all the pieces. | 我们只需要找到所有的拼图散片 |
[27:59] | But I didn’t realize that there was a third, awful option | 但我没意识到还有第三种可怕的选项 |
[28:03] | where you don’t die, but you don’t get rid of it. | 你没有死 但也没有摆脱它 |
[28:06] | You just live with it… | 你就是患着癌症生活… |
[28:10] | waiting for it to get worse and praying that it doesn’t. | 等着它恶化 祈祷它不要恶化 |
[28:15] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 是的 我了解这种感受 |
[28:16] | For a long time, I was in denial. | 很长一段时间 我持否认态度 |
[28:17] | I was sure that Simon would be the exception. | 我确定西蒙会是个例外 |
[28:20] | That we would find a way to beat the thing that’s, uh… | 我们会找到克服癌症的方法… |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[28:31] | I think I became obsessed with us conceiving | 我觉得我变得执迷于怀孕 |
[28:35] | because it would mean that he couldn’t die. | 是因为那表示他不会死 |
[28:38] | There’s no way, right? | 绝不会 对吗 |
[28:39] | God wouldn’t kill a man before his child was born. | 上帝不会在孩子出生前 让父亲去世 |
[28:46] | I was so happy when we got pregnant. | 我们怀宝宝时我特别开心 |
[28:50] | So happy that we’d finally be a family. | 为我们终于成为一个家庭感到特别开心 |
[28:56] | And then I’d realized that we’d always been a family. | 然后我发现我们一直是一个家庭 |
[28:59] | Me and him. | 我和他 |
[29:02] | And by not letting him | 为了不让他接受 |
[29:05] | accept and grieve the fact | 他也许活不久的这个事实 |
[29:08] | that he might not survive… | 也不让他为此伤心 |
[29:15] | …I’d left him alone in it. | 我留他一个人在里面 |
[29:19] | And no one wants to be alone. | 没人想独自一人 |
[29:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[29:28] | She’s hypotensive. | 她出现低血压了 |
[29:29] | Her crits are dropping, and her belly’s distended. | 她的血细胞比容在下降 腹部膨胀 |
[29:31] | And I’m seeing way more free fluid than before. | 我看到比之前更多的流动积液 |
[29:33] | Yeah, her spleen has probably ruptured. | 她的脾有可能破裂了 |
[29:34] | We need to get her to the OR — stat. | 我们需要把她送到手术室 马上 |
[29:36] | Let’s call the OR and tell them we’re bringing her down. | 我们呼叫手术室告诉他们我们送她下去 |
[29:40] | She’s in V-fib. Let’s get the crash cart in here, now! | 她在室颤 现在就拿急救车来 |
[29:45] | Come on, come on, let’s go. | 加油 加油 我们走 |
[29:46] | Take out the cut down tray. | 拿出开刀托盘 |
[29:47] | We’re opening her up in here? | 我们在这给她开刀吗 |
[29:48] | Yes, we’re opening her up in here. | 是的 我们在这给她开刀 |
[29:49] | We’re not going to let her die, Schmitt. | 我们不能让她死 施密特 |
[29:50] | She’s not dying. Charge paddles to 120. | 她还没死 给电极板充电到120伏 |
[29:54] | Clear. | 离手 |
[29:57] | Charge again. | 再冲 |
[29:58] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:29] | She is okay. | 她没事 |
[32:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:36] | We — We could never thank you enough. | 我们永远都感激不尽 |
[32:41] | We still have to monitor her for the next few days, as well. | 接下来我们还是要监护她几天 |
[32:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:44] | Popo’s okay! Yay! | 奶奶没事 耶 |
[33:12] | Catherine, honey… | 凯瑟琳 亲爱的… |
[33:15] | I want you to live forever. | 我想要你永远活下去 |
[33:17] | And if I could do that with a surgery, you know I would. | 如果我能通过手术做到 你知道我会做 |
[33:20] | Richard, I can’t listen to another study right now. | 理查德 我现在听不了另一项研究 |
[33:22] | – No, no — Just — – Baby, I can’t do it. | -不不 只是 -宝贝 我不想 |
[33:24] | What, um — | 就是 |
[33:27] | What I’m gonna say is, uh… | 我就是想说… |
[33:31] | if you’re putting yourself through this for me, then don’t. | 如果你是在为我承受这些 别这样做 |
[33:36] | If you want to stop, I’m going to support you. | 如果你想停止治疗 我会支持你 |
[33:40] | I don’t want to stop my treatments, baby, no. | 我没有想停止治疗 宝贝 没有 |
[33:44] | It’s just — | 这只是… |
[33:46] | Sometimes I feel like I just need time to think. | 有时候我觉得我需要时间去想一想 |
[33:51] | Like I need to just be able to live in the moment | 我需要活在当下 |
[33:54] | without judgment or worrying about what’s next, | 无需判断或者担心接下去发生什么 |
[33:58] | even when I’m doing this chemo. | 甚至在我化疗时 |
[34:01] | And you are so serious all the time, | 你一直都非常严肃 |
[34:05] | sometimes that makes me feel — | 有时候让我觉得… |
[34:09] | sometimes that makes me feel worse. | 有时候让我觉得很糟糕 |
[34:13] | Because a-any one of us | 因为谁都有可能 |
[34:15] | could drop dead tomorrow from a million different things. | 明天就因为种种意外而死 |
[34:18] | I have cancer, and that sucks. | 我得了癌症 这很糟心 |
[34:22] | But I still want to live. | 但我仍然想活下去 |
[34:24] | I still want to laugh. | 我仍然想要去笑 |
[34:32] | I-I can come up with a good joke if you give me a minute. | 你给我点时间 我能编个好笑的笑话 |
[34:42] | That’s what I need. | 那正是我想要的 |
[34:44] | That’s what I need. | 这正是我需要的 |
[34:47] | Hey. | 你好 |
[34:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:51] | Is Scout okay? | 斯考特还好吗 |
[34:52] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[34:54] | Sometimes he just needs some soothing reassurance. | 他有时只是需要些安抚 |
[34:58] | Takes after his mom. | 和他母亲一样 |
[35:02] | Your family and friends seem like good people. | 你的家人和朋友看起来都是好人 |
[35:07] | They are. | 是的 |
[35:08] | You’ll see, once you get to know them. | 一旦了解他们 你就会明白 |
[35:12] | And I promise Scout is not always this fussy. | 我保证斯考特并不总是这么难缠 |
[35:18] | He became real to me tonight, | 对我来说 他今晚变得真实起来 |
[35:21] | because I got to see what an amazing parent you are to him. | 因为我看到 你是位多么了不起的妈妈 |
[35:24] | And to Meredith’s kids. | 对梅瑞狄斯的孩子也一样 |
[35:25] | You are so much more than just an aunt. | 你不仅仅是位姨妈 |
[35:31] | I don’t want kids, though. | 但我不想要孩子 |
[35:35] | I have things I want to do with my life… | 我的职业生涯和个人生活中 |
[35:38] | professionally and personally. | 有许多想做的事 |
[35:41] | If I had kids, all of that would have to come second. | 如果我有了孩子 这一切都得退居二线 |
[35:43] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想这样 |
[35:46] | Well, y-you’ve told me that before — | 你之前告诉我… |
[35:48] | I am not going to change my mind, Amelia. | 我不会改变想法的 艾米莉娅 |
[35:51] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[35:54] | W-What… | 什么… |
[35:59] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[36:03] | I thought this was going really well. | 我以为一切进行得很顺利 |
[36:06] | Yeah, I did, too. | 对 我之前也这么认为 |
[36:08] | And I don’t know. | 现在我不确定了 |
[36:13] | I just know I don’t want to lead you on. | 我只知道我不想让你误会 |
[36:16] | Because I was once led on by someone | 因为我曾经误解过别人 |
[36:18] | who did not want what I did. | 那人并不喜欢我所做的事 |
[36:29] | Oh, I needed that. | 这就是我需要的 |
[36:32] | I had fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[36:35] | You know, despite what you all think, | 无论你是怎么想的 |
[36:38] | I know fun. | 我知道怎么寻开心 |
[36:39] | I will never doubt it again. | 我绝不会再怀疑这一点 |
[36:53] | Hey, are we — | 我们… |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:57] | Alright. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[37:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:03] | It’s good. | 这太棒了 |
[37:05] | Come on, now. | 别搞了 |
[37:06] | You people are parents. | 你们都为人父母了 |
[37:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:15] | Wendell left about 45 minutes ago. | 温德尔大约45分钟前走了 |
[37:18] | Yeah, I’m sorry I walked out. | 很抱歉 我出去了 |
[37:19] | I just — I needed a minute. | 我只是需要一个人待会 |
[37:20] | And I’m sorry that he showed up here | 很抱歉 他麻烦缠身时 |
[37:22] | when he’s in so much trouble. | 出现在这里 |
[37:23] | If I had known that he had people — | 如果早知道他让人… |
[37:24] | Winston, I’m not worried about Wendell or his lenders. | 温斯顿 我不担心温德尔或他的债主 |
[37:28] | I gave him the money to pay them back. | 我已经给他钱还债了 |
[37:31] | I really wish you hadn’t done that, Maggie. | 我真希望你没这么做 麦琪 |
[37:33] | I know, I know, I know. I should have asked you first. | 我知道 知道 我知道 我该先问你 |
[37:36] | It’s not your place to pay him — | 你不该给他钱… |
[37:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:40] | $10,000 is a lot of money, but I had the savings | 1万美金不是笔小数目 但我有积蓄 |
[37:43] | and he’s my family now, too, so… | 他现在也是我的家人 所以… |
[37:45] | Maggie. Maggie. | 麦琪 麦琪 |
[37:48] | I gave him the money, too. | 我也给他钱了 |
[37:53] | Microbes may sound like uninvited guests… | 微生物听起来就像是不速之客 |
[37:58] | …but most live harmoniously | 但它们大多数都和谐地生活在 |
[37:59] | in and on our bodies. | 我们的体内和体表 |
[38:07] | I didn’t realize — I’ll go. | 我没意识到 我就走 |
[38:09] | Stay. Nice out here. | 留下吧 这里真好 |
[38:12] | It’s quiet. | 非常安静 |
[38:14] | It is. | 是的 |
[38:19] | You know, I read somewhere | 知道吗 我在某处看到说 |
[38:20] | you can see the Northern Lights from Seattle. | 在西雅图能看到北极光 |
[38:23] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[38:24] | Sometimes. Very faintly. | 有时能 很微弱 |
[38:30] | You know everyone was vetting you tonight. | 知道吗 今晚所有人都在审视你 |
[38:32] | Yeah, I mean, I figured when Maggie was asking me | 我知道 当麦琪问我是否支持 |
[38:35] | if I support public television and the U.S. Postal Service. | 公共电视台和美国邮政服务时我就明白了 |
[38:38] | It kinda clued me in a little bit. | 那给了我点提示 |
[38:45] | I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[38:48] | Everybody loves Meredith. | 大家都爱梅瑞狄斯 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:52] | We’re gonna miss her a lot. | 我们会很想她的 |
[38:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:57] | Do you have any questions for me? | 你有什么要问我的吗 |
[39:04] | Meredith left once before. | 梅瑞狄斯之前离开过一次 |
[39:08] | After my brother died. | 在我哥哥死后 |
[39:11] | She just disappeared for a year. | 她失踪了一年 |
[39:14] | She was hundreds of miles away, | 她远在数百英里之外 |
[39:16] | and I have never felt closer to her. | 我却感觉和她无比亲近 |
[39:21] | I knew… | 我知道 |
[39:23] | she left because she was drowning… | 她离开是因为深陷痛苦和悲伤 |
[39:27] | in grief and pain here… | 无法自拔 |
[39:30] | same way that I was. | 我当时也一样 |
[39:38] | I think you make her happy. | 我想你会让她幸福 |
[39:41] | And she deserves to be happy. | 她理应得到幸福 |
[39:44] | Others would have been broken | 其他人哪怕经历她所承受的 |
[39:46] | by a fraction of what she’s survived. | 一小部分都会被击垮 |
[39:51] | I want her life to be full of love and joy. | 我希望她的生活中满是欢乐和爱 |
[39:59] | My only ask of you… | 我对你唯一的要求 |
[40:05] | …is just to want that, too. | 就是同样希望她幸福 |
[40:18] | We need a diverse set of microbes working together | 我们需要与不同的微生物共同协作 |
[40:20] | to stay healthy. | 以保持身体健康 |
[40:26] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[40:27] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在这里 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry I’m so late. | 抱歉 我来得太晚了 |
[40:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不不 没事的 |
[40:32] | They’re an essential part of our systems. | 它们是我们身体系统的一部分 |
[40:35] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[40:35] | Well, I figured you had a tough case. | 我想你遇到了棘手的病例 |
[40:37] | Probably didn’t have a chance to eat, | 也许你还没机会吃饭 |
[40:39] | and I thought you might need some company. | 我想你可能需要有人陪 |
[40:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:55] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:01] | It turns out, they’re right where they belong. | 事实证明 它们就在该待的地方 |
[41:15] | 保护亚裔美国人和太平洋岛民群体依靠我们所有人的努力 报告反太平洋岛民仇恨事件 或更多了解你能做些什么 请访问以下网站 |