时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Metastatic. Advanced. Progressed. | 转移 晚期 恶化 |
[00:09] | All words no one wants to hear from their doctor. | 没人想听医生说这些词 |
[00:11] | I can’t see anything. There’s too many adhesions. | 视野模糊 太多黏连 |
[00:14] | Retractor. | 牵引器 |
[00:15] | Retractor! | 牵引器 |
[00:16] | That seems a little basic, don’t we think? | 这看起来挺简单的 不是吗 |
[00:18] | I swear, this place has gone down the pipes. | 我发誓 这地方要完了 |
[00:20] | It means despite everything you’ve done, | 意味着即便尽一切所能 |
[00:22] | every rule you’ve followed, | 遵守每个规则 |
[00:23] | you may be near the end. | 也许快到终点了 |
[00:25] | I still don’t have visualization. | 还是看不到 |
[00:26] | Maybe if I can mobilize the liver — | 也许我能挪一下肝脏位置 |
[00:28] | Maybe? That’s what everyone wants in a surgeon. | 也许 真是外科医生不可或缺的品质 |
[00:30] | They maybe know what they’re doing. | 他们也许知道自己在干什么 |
[00:32] | Always have a plan — I told you that. | 永远都要有计划 我跟你说过 |
[00:33] | Suction, Meredith! | 抽吸 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:34] | It’s the moment when fear sets in. | 这一刻恐惧降临 |
[00:36] | You panic as you realize you may not survive. | 当意识到没法挺过去 你会惊慌 |
[00:38] | You’re losing control. | 你失控了 |
[00:40] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[00:41] | If you did, you would have done it already. | 如果真这样 你就已经做到了 |
[00:43] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[00:43] | It’s why people turn to experimental treatments | 这就是为什么人们选择试验性治疗 |
[00:45] | and last-ditch efforts. | 和最后一搏 |
[00:47] | Things haven’t changed here. I have to do everything myself. | 这里一切都没变 我得自己来 |
[00:50] | Clamp. | 手术钳 |
[00:50] | If you knew you were dying… | 如果你得知自己在死去 |
[00:53] | …what would you do? | 你会做什么 |
[00:57] | If someone gave you a lifeline, would you take it? | 如果有人给你救命稻草 你会接受吗 |
[01:03] | If it weren’t for The Accreditation Council, | 如果不是为了医学认证理事 |
[01:05] | I’d say that we should call in sick. | 我们俩就请病假 |
[01:08] | Stay in bed all day. | 一整天窝在床上 |
[01:21] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[01:25] | I should go to Boston. | 我该去波士顿 |
[01:27] | I’ve called Nana Ante and my cousins, | 我已经联系过安迪奶奶和表兄弟 |
[01:29] | the few people I know Wendell still talks to. | 还有我知道温德尔会找的人 |
[01:31] | They all think that he’s back in Boston. | 他们都觉得他回波士顿了 |
[01:32] | Winston — | 温斯顿 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna get your money back. | 我会把你的钱要回来 |
[01:34] | Maybe you don’t. | 你不必这么做 |
[01:36] | Maybe you just let Wendell have it | 你就让温德尔拿走那些钱 |
[01:38] | and let him get out of whatever trouble he’s in | 让他脱离麻烦 |
[01:40] | and — and — and we just go back to our lives. | 我们继续我们的日子就好了 |
[01:43] | My brother stole from you. | 我弟弟偷了你的钱 |
[01:44] | My wife. | 你是我太太 |
[01:46] | It’s wrong, and he knows it, and I-I want to fix it. | 这不对 他也知道 我想解决问题 |
[01:48] | – I need to fix it. – No, no. It’s fine. | -我需要解决问题 -不 没关系 |
[01:51] | Just let it go. I don’t want you involved | 就算了吧 我不想你被 |
[01:53] | in whatever he is mixed up in. | 牵扯进去他的问题里 |
[01:54] | It’s not fine, Maggie. | 这不行 麦琪 |
[01:55] | It’s not fine. | 这不行 |
[01:57] | Please don’t tell me how to handle my brother. | 请不要指导我如何处理我弟弟的问题 |
[01:59] | Alright? You have sisters, but they’re not — | 好吗 你有姐妹 但她们不是 |
[02:02] | What? They’re not actually my sisters? | 什么 她们不是亲姐妹 |
[02:05] | You didn’t grow up with them. | 你没有跟她们一块长大 |
[02:06] | So that makes them less my sisters? | 所以就算不上亲姐妹吗 |
[02:08] | No, I — | 不 我 |
[02:09] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[02:13] | Bailey’s gonna lose it if we’re late today. | 如果我们今天迟到 贝利会抓狂的 |
[02:20] | Ooh, that one has a sauna. | 哇 这个有桑拿 |
[02:22] | When have you been in a sauna? | 你什么时候去过桑拿 |
[02:24] | I read that it’s good for circulation. | 我读过这有利于血液循环 |
[02:26] | It is. | 是的 |
[02:27] | So’s biking. | 骑单车也是 |
[02:28] | When have you ridden a bike? | 你什么时候骑过单车 |
[02:32] | Gotta say, I am not gonna miss this rain. | 我得说 我不会怀念这雨 |
[02:35] | You’ve only been here 30 days. | 你才来三十天 |
[02:36] | Yeah, and it’s rained for like 26 of them. | 其中26天都下雨 |
[02:39] | True. | 没错 |
[02:40] | If The Accreditation Council | 如果医学认证理事 |
[02:42] | okays the residency program today, | 今天批准了住院医项目 |
[02:43] | does that mean we’re leaving? | 我们是不是就要离开了 |
[02:46] | Soon. | 很快 |
[02:47] | It’s out. It’s out. | 出来了 出来了 |
[02:48] | It’s here. Look. | 文章发布了 看 |
[02:51] | Oh, it’s out. | 发布了 |
[02:52] | The Parkinson’s treatment article? | 帕金森治疗的文章吗 |
[02:54] | Wow. Nice. | 赞 |
[03:02] | You know, you don’t have to walk us all the way to the door. | 你不需要陪我们走到门口的 |
[03:05] | We can handle the rain. | 下雨我们没问题 |
[03:07] | Well, I’m a full-service guy. | 我提供的是一条龙服务 |
[03:09] | As you know. | 你也知道 |
[03:10] | Last night was amazing. | 昨晚很棒 |
[03:13] | It…was. | 是…的 |
[03:16] | So I’ll see you tonight? | 我们今晚见吗 |
[03:17] | Um, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[03:19] | It depends on work. | 看工作情况 |
[03:21] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | Aww, is she tired? | 她没休息好吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah, she, uh, didn’t sleep well last night. | 对 她昨晚没睡好 |
[03:36] | – Teething? – Todd. | -长牙吗 -陶德 |
[03:39] | He’s staying over now? | 他在你那过夜了吗 |
[03:40] | First time. Probably the last. | 第一次 应该也是最后一次 |
[03:42] | Things not going so well? | 进展不顺利吗 |
[03:44] | Is he not so nice? | 他变脸了吗 |
[03:46] | – Should I be worried? – No. | -需要担心你吗 -不是 |
[03:47] | He’s nice, he’s just… | 他很好 他只是 |
[03:49] | We, uh — We had sex for the first time | 我们第一次滚床单 |
[03:52] | and he told me he loved me. | 他说爱我 |
[03:56] | Did you say it back? | 你回应了吗 |
[03:57] | Love is a big word for me. | 爱对我来说太沉重了 |
[03:59] | Right. | 对 |
[04:05] | He also sings. | 他还唱歌 |
[04:07] | – Loudly. – I sing. | -很大声 -我也唱歌啊 |
[04:08] | Um, he sings when he’s… | 他唱歌是在他… |
[04:11] | finished. | 结束的时候 |
[04:13] | He woke up Luna. | 把卢娜吵醒了 |
[04:20] | Is it show tunes? | 是音乐剧的歌曲吗 |
[04:22] | Jazz? ’90s Seattle grunge? | 爵士乐 90年代垃圾搖滾 |
[04:23] | No. It’s more like one long note. | 不 更像是一个很长的音 |
[04:27] | So like — | 就像是 |
[04:29] | *Do, re, mi, fa, Jo* | *哆瑞咪发乔* |
[04:33] | Are you gonna break up with him at lunch | 你打算吃中饭时和他分手吗 |
[04:35] | or after work? | 还是下班后 |
[04:36] | Just forget I even told you. | 就当我没告诉过你 |
[04:39] | *Goodby-y-y-ye* | *再再再见* |
[04:42] | So you dropped your glasses in one patient | 你把眼镜落在了一个病人体内 |
[04:46] | and left a guide wire in the other one? | 又把导管线落在另一个病人体内 |
[04:48] | Well, I have also had plenty of really great days, too, I swear. | 我也有很多很好的时候 我发誓 |
[04:52] | Yeah, they’re just not as funny in the retelling. | 是啊 就是说起来没那么有意思了 |
[04:57] | So, how are you feeling, Simon? | 你感觉怎么样 西蒙 |
[05:00] | Outstanding. | 好极了 |
[05:01] | I might jump in that triathlon out in Bellingham this Saturday. | 这周六我可能会去贝灵汉参加铁人三项 |
[05:05] | Unless my son shows up, but he’s taking his sweet time. | 除非我儿子出生了 不过他不着急 |
[05:10] | Well, listen up. | 听我说 |
[05:12] | Check your e-mails. | 检查电子邮件 |
[05:13] | Many elective surgeries were postponed | 许多可择日的手术都推迟了 |
[05:14] | due to the acute blood shortage. | 因为临时血液短缺 |
[05:16] | We’re setting up a donation center. | 我们设了个捐血中心 |
[05:18] | In the meantime, Jamarah Blake returns today. | 同时 杰马拉·布莱克今天回来 |
[05:21] | And, God willing, today’s the day we’ll get our program back. | 如果一切顺利 今天我们的项目就要回来了 |
[05:25] | – Yes. – Oh, thank God. | -太好了 -谢谢老天 |
[05:26] | I’ll donate. Sign me up. | 我要献血 给我报个名 |
[05:31] | Oh, come on, I’m dying. | 别这样 我快死了 |
[05:33] | Someone laugh at my jokes. | 都没人觉得我的玩笑有趣吗 |
[05:43] | Can we mop up this area by the doors? | 我们能拖下门口的地面吗 |
[05:44] | Two kids have slipped already. | 两个小孩已经滑倒了 |
[05:47] | Hey, did the blood bank send out any more O-neg? | 血库送出更多的O型阴性血了吗 |
[05:49] | They said there’s no more left to send. | 他们说没有更多可送的了 |
[05:51] | Oh. We’re gonna have to consider | 那我们得考虑 |
[05:52] | closing to trauma unless something changes. | 拒收创伤病人了 除非情况有所改变 |
[05:54] | Can you bring the construction worker | 你能把创伤二室的 |
[05:55] | from trauma two upstairs, please? | 建筑工送到楼上吗 |
[05:57] | Here you go, Doctor. | 医生 给你 |
[05:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[06:00] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[06:01] | Dr. Owen Hunt? | 欧文·亨特医生 |
[06:03] | Yes, can I help you? | 我是 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:04] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[06:06] | She’s a Marine, and she’s really sick. | 她是名海军 病得很厉害 |
[06:10] | Heather Young said you could help us. | 希瑟·杨说你可以帮我们 |
[06:18] | Rosie did three tours in Iraq, | 萝茜在伊拉克服了三次役 |
[06:20] | and when she returned from the last one, | 她上次服役回来时 |
[06:22] | she had this awful cough. | 得了严重的咳嗽 |
[06:23] | She did a couple rounds of steroids, | 她用了几次类固醇 |
[06:25] | but nothing really helped. | 但是都没什么用 |
[06:26] | At first they diagnosed her with chronic bronchitis, | 一开始他们诊断她为慢性支气管炎 |
[06:29] | but eventually… | 但最后是… |
[06:30] | – Pulmonary fibrosis. – Yeah. | -肺纤维化 -对 |
[06:32] | Well, Pirfenidone has been shown to slow down | 吡非尼酮已被证明可以减缓 |
[06:34] | lung function decline. | 肺功能衰退 |
[06:35] | Rosie couldn’t tolerate the side effects. | 萝茜受不了副作用 |
[06:37] | Has she tried pulmonary rehab? | 她试过肺部康复了吗 |
[06:38] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们什么都试了 |
[06:42] | I can tell you a little about the study that we’re doing, | 我可以跟你说说我们正在作的一个研究 |
[06:44] | but if Rosie would like to enroll, | 如果萝茜想报名的话 |
[06:46] | I’m gonna have to examine her in person. | 我得检查她本人 |
[06:48] | I’m not here about the study. | 我不是来问研究的事的 |
[06:55] | We live in Utah. | 我们住在犹他州 |
[06:56] | They don’t have physician-assisted death, | 那里没有医生协助死亡 |
[06:58] | and my wife is in terrible pain. | 我妻子痛苦至极 |
[07:01] | She can’t eat, she can’t sleep. | 她吃不下 睡不着 |
[07:04] | She’s dying. | 她快死了 |
[07:07] | She needs those medications you gave the other vets. | 她要那些你开给别的退伍老兵的药 |
[07:09] | John, I don’t know what Heather told you — | 约翰 我不知道希瑟跟你说了什么 |
[07:11] | She doesn’t want to feel like she’s committing suicide. | 她不想觉得自己好像是在自杀 |
[07:13] | She wants death with dignity. | 她想有尊严地死去 |
[07:15] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[07:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:23] | John… | 约翰… |
[07:26] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 对不起 但是我做不到 |
[07:33] | If you don’t give me the drugs for my wife, | 如果你不给我妻子药 |
[07:37] | I’ll report what you’ve done. | 我就要上报你的行为 |
[07:59] | Thank you for coming, everyone. I’ll get right to it. | 各位 谢谢你们赶过来 我直接进入主题 |
[08:02] | So, you are all aware that blood has been in short supply | 你们都注意到了疫情以来 |
[08:05] | since the pandemic. | 血液供应短缺 |
[08:07] | With the weather being what it is | 由于天气的原因 |
[08:08] | and a few heavy traumas this past week, | 加上上周几个严重的伤患病人 |
[08:10] | our supply has fallen to critical levels. | 我们的供应已经降到了危险的水平 |
[08:13] | So I’ve asked the coordinators | 所以我让协调人员 |
[08:15] | to reschedule all elective surgeries, | 重新安排了所有可择日的手术 |
[08:17] | and we’ve also called state blood banks | 我们也联系了州血库 |
[08:20] | and are working on getting an emergency delivery. | 设法让他们给我们紧急送血 |
[08:22] | In the meantime, I want to see butts in seats, | 同时我想看到有人坐下来 |
[08:25] | needles in arms. | 打针输血 |
[08:26] | Tell your friends. | 告诉你们的朋友们 |
[08:27] | Okay. People’s blood isn’t gonna donate itself. | 好了 人血不会自动捐献 |
[08:31] | Ex– Excuse me. | 打 打扰一下 |
[08:31] | I’m the chief. I’m first. | 我是主任 我先来 |
[08:35] | Dr. Bradford to labor and delivery. | 布拉德福医生 请到产房 |
[08:36] | Dr. Bradford to labor and delivery. | 布拉德福医生 请到产房 |
[08:38] | I thought blood drives just give you one cookie, two tops. | 我以为献血只会给你一块饼干 最多两块 |
[08:41] | – What’s this? – Because I’m chief of general. | -这是什么 -因为我是普外科主任 |
[08:43] | It comes with perks. | 有额外的好处 |
[08:44] | Congrats on the article, Dr. Grey. | 恭喜那篇文章 格蕾医生 |
[08:45] | Thank you, Karen. | 谢谢你 凯伦 |
[08:46] | Hey, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[08:48] | 48-year-old female, | 48岁女性 |
[08:49] | CT shows a 12-centimeter pancreatic head tumor | CT显示12厘米的胰头肿瘤 |
[08:52] | that involves the liver, the duodenum, | 波及肝脏 十二指肠 |
[08:54] | and causing thrombosis of the portal vein. | 导致门静脉血栓形成 |
[08:56] | Yeah, the tumor’s | 肿瘤长在 |
[08:58] | literally at the juncture of all her internal organs. | 她所有内脏的连接处 |
[09:00] | If it gets any larger, she’ll be at risk | 如果它接着长 她就会有 |
[09:01] | for catastrophic bleeding, so it’s bad. | 大出血的危险 所以很糟糕 |
[09:03] | Or obstruction. | 或者阻塞 |
[09:05] | Yeah, um, but you don’t think a Whipple | 对 不过你觉得惠普尔手术 |
[09:07] | would work in this case, do you? | 在这个病例中没有用吧 |
[09:08] | Are you asking my opinion? | 你是在问我的意见吗 |
[09:09] | Well, no. I know you’re famous and everything now, | 不是 我知道你现在很出名 |
[09:11] | but I thought I might still have an in. | 但我想我还是有办法的 |
[09:14] | Well, you could try a traditional Whipple, | 你可以试一下传统的惠普尔手术 |
[09:16] | but I don’t even think you’d get clear margins. | 但我想你根本没法清楚找到边界 |
[09:21] | Can I meet her? Take a look? | 我能见见她 看看情况吗 |
[09:23] | See? You fell right into my trap. | 瞧 你掉进了我的陷阱 |
[09:24] | Lucky for you, it’s my favorite trap. | 恭喜你 这是我最喜欢的陷阱 |
[09:29] | Try not to pass out this time. | 你这次可别再晕倒了 |
[09:31] | Ha, ha, very funny. | 哈哈 这很好笑 |
[09:34] | – Crap. – What is it? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[09:36] | I can’t donate. | 我不能捐 |
[09:37] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:39] | Men who are sexually active with other men | 在三个月内曾与男性 |
[09:41] | in the last three months are prohibited. | 发生同性性关系的人不能献血 |
[09:43] | And I wasn’t active, uh, the last time I donated. | 我之前献血时没有 |
[09:47] | I wasn’t even out. | 我那时甚至还没出柜 |
[09:48] | – But what about gay women? – They don’t care. | -那女同性恋呢 -他们不在乎 |
[09:50] | – That is the most asinine thing I have ever heard. – Shh! | -这是我听过最蠢的事情 -小点声 |
[09:53] | Please, it’s fine. | 求你了 没事的 |
[09:54] | You and your blood are being excluded for being gay. | 你因为是男同性恋而不能献血 |
[09:56] | You should say something. | 你该为此表态 |
[09:57] | Can I just keep my job, please? | 别说了 我还想继续在这干 |
[09:59] | Plus, it’s almost been three months | 再说了 我和尼克分手 |
[10:01] | since Nico and I broke up, so I’ll just — | 也快到三个月了 所以我只要 |
[10:02] | I’ll do it then. | 等到那时候在捐就好了 |
[10:05] | Go. | 你去吧 |
[10:16] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[10:17] | Glen Sandstone. | 格伦·桑斯顿 |
[10:19] | High-powered attorney. | 神通广大的律师 |
[10:21] | And he’s married to the blonde one here? | 他和这个金发的女人结婚了吗 |
[10:22] | No, no. Audrey, | 不 不是 是和奥黛丽 |
[10:23] | the Spanish woman that has the twin sister. | 那个有双胞胎姐妹的西班牙女人 |
[10:26] | Ah, a twist. | 神展开 |
[10:27] | Didn’t see that coming. | 没想到会这样 |
[10:29] | She needs help remembering her own name, | 她连自己姓甚名谁都需要别人提醒 |
[10:30] | but she has the entire town of Gladwell’s family tree | 但却能记得整个 |
[10:33] | committed to memory. | 格兰维尔家的家谱 |
[10:36] | Cora, I agree with Dr. Marsh. | 科拉 我同意马什医生的诊断 |
[10:38] | Yeah, normally I love hearing that. | 我这次就不那么乐意听到这句话了 |
[10:41] | We can try a Whipple procedure, | 我们可以尝试做个惠普尔手术 |
[10:43] | but we won’t be able to get 100% of the tumor. | 但即便如此我们还是没法把瘤体整个拿掉 |
[10:48] | But, I-it will help with your pain | 但这会帮助你缓解疼痛 |
[10:49] | and maybe even give you some more time with your aunt. | 也许还能帮你争取更多陪伴你阿姨的时间 |
[10:52] | Hopefully. | 也许 |
[10:57] | I take care of her now, but… | 现在是我在照顾她 但是 |
[11:00] | Sally raised me. | 是莎莉把我带大的 |
[11:02] | My mom wanted to be a good mother, in theory. | 理论上来说我妈妈是想做个好母亲的 |
[11:04] | But she had other priorities. | 但她还有别的要事 |
[11:06] | So when she would disappear for days on end with a new guy, | 所以当她消失多日然后找到新男人时 |
[11:10] | Sally would come, make sure I was eating dinner, | 莎莉会来保证我能吃上晚餐 |
[11:13] | taking a bath, tuck me in at night, | 洗好澡 再哄我入睡 |
[11:16] | and tell me my mom had just called. | 告诉我我妈妈刚刚来电了 |
[11:18] | I’d just missed her. | 我刚错过了她的电话 |
[11:20] | But she called to tell me she loves me. | 但她来电说她爱我 |
[11:22] | And it wasn’t till my 20s that I realized | 我直到二十岁才意识到 |
[11:24] | that Sally was making it up. | 这是莎莉编出来骗我的 |
[11:27] | And thank God she did, you know? | 但好在她骗我了 |
[11:28] | Because it’s better to miss your mom than to hate her. | 和你妈妈错过了总比恨她强 |
[11:32] | And now she needs me. | 而现在轮到她需要我照顾了 |
[11:35] | She needs me to feed her and bathe her… | 她需要我喂她 给她洗澡 |
[11:41] | …tell her someone loves her. | 告诉她有人爱她 |
[11:44] | So I need something better than hopefully… | 所以我需要的不只是”也许” |
[11:49] | …and maybe. | 和”可能” |
[11:55] | So Heather is just walking around, | 所以希瑟是到处在 |
[11:57] | advertising that — that you’re | 宣传你 你是 |
[11:59] | the military’s concierge death doctor? | 军队死亡掌门人医生吗 |
[12:00] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[12:02] | I tried calling her, but she didn’t answer. | 我刚给她打电话 但她没有接 |
[12:03] | Until then, I don’t know what to do with this guy. | 在此之前 我不知道拿里面这个人怎么办好 |
[12:05] | What do you mean, what to do? You tell him no. | 什么叫怎么办 你直接拒绝他 |
[12:07] | Well, then… | 如果这样 |
[12:09] | then he reports me, and I go to jail. | 他就会去告发我 然后我会坐牢 |
[12:11] | Owen, we don’t even know who this guy is. | 欧文 我们根本不知道这人是谁 |
[12:13] | He could be lying about his wife. | 他妻子这事也许是编的 |
[12:14] | I saw medical records. | 我看过医疗档案了 |
[12:15] | He could have fabricated them! | 档案也有可能是他伪造的 |
[12:17] | He could be a drug-seeker, appealing specifically to you | 他也可能是个嗑药的 专门盯上你了 |
[12:19] | ’cause he heard what you did. | 因为知道你做的事 |
[12:20] | Listen, he called her on video-chat. | 他刚给他妻子打视频电话了 |
[12:22] | We spoke. | 我们聊过 |
[12:23] | Rosie’s real, Teddy. | 萝茜是真实存在的 泰迪 |
[12:25] | She’s really sick and she just wants my help. | 她真的病得很重而且需要我的帮助 |
[12:28] | Listen, I — | 听着 我 |
[12:29] | I can check the VA database, confirm that she is military. | 我可以去退役军人数据库里查查她是不是军人 |
[12:33] | – That make you feel better? – Yes. | -这会让你放心点吗 -是的 |
[12:35] | And if he’s telling the truth? | 那如果证实他没说谎 |
[12:36] | We find another way to help. | 我们就找个别的法子来帮他 |
[12:47] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[12:49] | – Dr. Lincoln, hurry! – What happened?! | -林肯医生 快来 -怎么了 |
[12:50] | Please, it’s Simon. He can’t — | 快来 是西蒙 他没法 |
[12:52] | – He’s not breathing! – Winston! | -他不能呼吸了 -温斯顿 |
[12:54] | I’m scared that he’s dying! | 我怕他快死了 |
[13:02] | Sats are plummeting, despite his high-flow. | 他已经最高给氧了但血氧一直在降 |
[13:03] | BP’s dropping, too. | 血压也在降 |
[13:04] | We’re gonna have to intubate you, Simon. | 我们必须得给你插管了 西蒙 |
[13:06] | No, I’m okay, just — just keep the air coming. | 不 我没事 继续给我吸氧就好 |
[13:09] | Don’t intubate. | 别给我插管 |
[13:10] | Don’t talk, babe. Save your energy. | 别说话了 宝贝 省点力气 |
[13:12] | If they put in the tube, I may never wake up. | 如果他们给我插管了 我可能再也醒不来了 |
[13:15] | Our son… | 我们的儿子 |
[13:18] | Sats are in the 80s. | 血氧降到八十多了 |
[13:19] | His O2’s maxed out. What do you want to do? | 他的给氧已经去到最大值了 你想我们怎么做 |
[13:21] | Kristen. | 克丽丝汀 |
[13:24] | Intubate him. | 给他插管 |
[13:26] | Get the intubation tray. | 插管托盘拿来 |
[13:28] | Coming through. | 来了 |
[13:30] | We need a size 8 ET tube. | 我们需要一根8号管 |
[13:32] | Get suction ready. | 准备抽吸 |
[13:37] | Give me some cricoid pressure. | 帮我压住环状软骨 |
[13:47] | Maybe if we close our eyes, | 如果我们闭上眼睛 |
[13:48] | it’ll feel like we’re at the spa. | 也许会感觉像在做水疗 |
[13:51] | Spas smell like lavender and eucalyptus, | 水疗总被薰衣草和桉树味环绕 |
[13:53] | not rubbing alcohol and plastic. | 而不是被医用酒精和塑料味环绕 |
[13:55] | Also, people bring you things to put over your eyes. | 而且 水疗时他们会拿东西盖住你的眼睛 |
[13:58] | This is not a spa. | 这不是在做水疗 |
[14:00] | How are you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:01] | Today should be one of the biggest celebratory days of my career. | 今天应该是我职业生涯中最值得庆祝的日子之一 |
[14:04] | Our article was published. | 我们的文章发表了 |
[14:05] | I might have gotten one step closer | 我或许离手术治疗帕金森 |
[14:06] | to surgically curing Parkinson’s disease. | 已经更进一步了 |
[14:09] | And all you can think about is Kai. | 但你满脑子都在想凯 |
[14:11] | Have you heard from them? | 你有他们的消息吗 |
[14:12] | They texted, “Thinking of you.” | 他们发短信说想我 |
[14:13] | Which is sweet, but does nothing to soothe | 很贴心 但这无法缓解 |
[14:16] | the intense ache that is consuming my body. | 正在吞噬我身体的剧烈痛楚 |
[14:19] | Breakups are hard. | 分手很痛苦 |
[14:20] | Give it time. | 让时间治愈吧 |
[14:23] | Has Winston heard from his brother? | 温斯顿有他弟弟的消息吗 |
[14:25] | No. | 没有 |
[14:26] | And, uh, he’s mildly obsessing. | 而且他有些轻微钻牛角尖 |
[14:28] | No — not mildly. | 不对 不是轻微 |
[14:29] | He is obsessing. | 他就是在钻牛角尖 |
[14:31] | And this morning I tried to get him to let it go, | 今天早上我试着让他别再想了 |
[14:32] | and he responded by telling me I don’t know what it’s like | 但他却回答我说 我不知道 |
[14:34] | to have siblings. | 有兄弟姐妹的感受 |
[14:37] | What? You agree with him? | 怎么了 你同意他说的吗 |
[14:38] | It’s just — | 只是 |
[14:40] | No, it’s just, it’s different. | 只是 有些不同 |
[14:41] | I mean, you and I are sisters | 你和我是姐妹 |
[14:42] | in like the best and most adult ways, | 我们之间是最融洽成熟的关系 |
[14:45] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:48] | But my Shepherd sisters? | 但我的亲生姐妹 |
[14:49] | When they get under my skin, I cannot get them out, | 当她们惹怒我的时候 我没办法平息 |
[14:51] | and I love them, | 我也爱她们 |
[14:52] | but I’m not sure that I like them. | 但我不确定我是不是喜欢她们 |
[14:54] | And that is just based in, like, childhood stuff. | 这完全基于小时候发生的事 |
[14:57] | So you agree with him. | 所以你同意他说的 |
[14:57] | I’m saying, | 我的意思是 |
[14:59] | don’t try to help him stop obsessing. | 别试着让他钻出牛角尖 |
[15:00] | It is only gonna make him obsess more. | 这只会让他更偏执 |
[15:02] | Here I thought I knew my husband inside and out, | 我以为我完全了解我的丈夫 |
[15:05] | and there’s just a lo– I mean… | 但还有很多 |
[15:08] | Deep things, like this thing with his brother. | 深层的东西 比如他和他弟弟的事 |
[15:13] | A lot of stuff I didn’t anticipate, | 很多我没预料到的事情 |
[15:14] | a lot of stuff that I-I don’t know. | 很多我不知道的事情 |
[15:25] | I, uh — I heard about Simon. | 我听说了西蒙的事 |
[15:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:30] | I’m just trying to distract myself | 我想分散一下注意力 |
[15:32] | from thinking about all the terrible things | 不要想着两分钟之后 |
[15:34] | that are gonna appear on this screen in two minutes. | 这个屏幕上会出现的糟糕结果 |
[15:38] | You break up with Pavarotti? | 你和你的帕瓦罗蒂男朋友分手了吗 |
[15:39] | Really? You’re thinking about Todd right now? | 你现在想的居然是陶徳吗 |
[15:42] | No, I’m thinking about how I wish we had gone to karaoke | 不是 我想的是我们三个人去喝酒的那天晚上 |
[15:46] | the night the three of us went out drinking. | 我们应该去唱卡拉OK的 |
[15:47] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[15:50] | He’s nice. He’s kind. | 他人很好 很善良 |
[15:52] | But he is also obsessed with his own PhD, | 但他非常沉迷于他的博士学位 |
[15:55] | and he narrates his life out loud. | 而且他会大声说出自己的生活 |
[15:58] | Like, “And now, I’m making the coffee. | 比如说 “我现在要煮咖啡了 |
[16:01] | I’m putting the beans in the filter. | 我在把豆子放进过滤器里 |
[16:03] | Now, I’m putting the water in the pot.” | 现在我要加水进水壶了” |
[16:06] | That is — | 这实在是 |
[16:07] | Enraging. Yeah, it is. | 令人生气 没错 |
[16:09] | That… | 这件事 |
[16:11] | plus the singing orgasm — | 再加上高潮的时候唱歌 |
[16:12] | – It’s a lot. – Yeah. | -很难忍受 -没错 |
[16:14] | But he’s — Oh, he’s so nice. | 但他人真的很好 |
[16:17] | *Figaro* | *费加罗* |
[16:19] | *Figaro* | *费加罗* |
[16:20] | – *Figaro, Figaro* – No! | -*费加罗 费加罗* -别唱了 |
[16:25] | Oh, damn it. | 糟糕 |
[16:31] | Okay, how about this? | 这样做如何 |
[16:32] | What if we resect her entire pancreas, | 假设我们切除她的全部胰腺 |
[16:34] | extract the islet cells, | 提取胰岛细胞 |
[16:35] | and insert them into her liver | 注射进肝脏里 |
[16:37] | so she can still make insulin? | 这样她就依然能制造胰岛素了 |
[16:39] | Well, we said bold swings. That’s a bold swing. | 我们说了要大胆的想法 这很大胆 |
[16:41] | I have done an islet cell transplant before. | 我以前做过胰岛细胞移植 |
[16:44] | Of course you have. Of course. | 当然了 你当然做过 |
[16:45] | – Are you impressed? – I mean, impressed. | -你佩服吗 -当然佩服了 |
[16:47] | I’m turned on. I’m impressed, I’m turned on… | 我一边被撩拨得很兴奋 一边又很佩服 |
[16:51] | I just wish there were a way to just get in there | 我只是希望有办法 |
[16:53] | and cut around the tumor a little bit at a time, | 可以进到肿瘤周围分次切除 |
[16:56] | piece by piece. | 一点一点切除 |
[16:57] | But how do we do that during a critical blood shortage? | 但我们要怎么在血液短缺的情况下做到呢 |
[17:00] | Wait, she would lose a lot less blood | 等等 如果我们不在她体内做手术的话 |
[17:03] | if we didn’t do the surgery inside the body. | 她就不会失那么多血了 |
[17:05] | You want to do an ex-vivo surgery? | 你想做离体手术吗 |
[17:07] | You’ve done one of those, too, haven’t you? | 你也做过这类手术 对吧 |
[17:10] | – Right. – Well, if we were going to go that route, | -没错 -如果我们要这么做的话 |
[17:12] | it would be helpful to have an extra set of hands. | 最好能再找一个人帮忙 |
[17:16] | So, basically, you want to do a Whipple, | 所以 你想做个惠普尔手术 |
[17:18] | but outside the body on the back O.R. Table? | 但在病人体外做吗 |
[17:21] | Exactly. Remove everything involved — | 没错 取出所有相关的器官 |
[17:24] | the liver, | 肝脏 |
[17:25] | the pancreatic head with the tumor, | 带有肿瘤的胰腺头部 |
[17:27] | the intestines. | 肠道 |
[17:27] | Remove it all en bloc, | 全部移出体外 |
[17:29] | excise the tumor, | 切除肿瘤 |
[17:31] | and then transplant everything back into Cora’s body. | 然后再全部移植回科拉体内 |
[17:33] | And whose idea was this? | 这是谁的主意 |
[17:35] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[17:37] | No, it doesn’t, because it’s a bad idea. | 不重要 因为这是个坏主意 |
[17:40] | I mean, it’s too risky, | 风险太大了 |
[17:41] | and, frankly, today, it’s irresponsible. | 坦白讲 今天做这个手术太不负责任了 |
[17:42] | I mean, a surgery like this would take over 20 hours. | 这样的手术要做超过二十小时 |
[17:46] | So we should, what, send her home to die? | 难道我们就应该让她回家等死吗 |
[17:48] | Jamarah Blake is on her way to decide | 杰马拉·布莱克正在决定 |
[17:50] | whether or not this hospital can continue its training program, | 这间医院是否能继续它的培训项目 |
[17:54] | because I was too confident and tried to reinvent the wheel. | 因为我过于自信以至于做了无用功 |
[17:56] | Today is not the day to go rogue. | 不该在今天莽撞行事 |
[18:03] | Maybe it isn’t rogue, maybe it’s cutting edge. | 这可能不是莽撞 这或许是走在前沿 |
[18:05] | And maybe cutting edge is exactly | 也许走在科技前沿 |
[18:07] | what we need to do to save the program. | 正是我们拯救项目的办法 |
[18:10] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行 我很抱歉 |
[18:12] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会做这个手术的 |
[18:18] | Okay, um…well, we can keep her admitted. | 好 我们让她一直住院 |
[18:21] | I mean, we could do it in a few days. | 我们可以几天后再做 |
[18:22] | Just because he screwed up doesn’t mean Cora has to die. | 他搞砸了 不代表科拉就得死 |
[18:24] | I’m booking the O.R. | 我去预订手术室 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[18:34] | Not only did the existing lung mets grow, | 西蒙不仅现有的肺病灶更严重了 |
[18:37] | Simon now has more. | 病灶数量还增加了 |
[18:38] | So can we resect them? | 我们能割除病灶吗 |
[18:40] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 不行 |
[18:41] | Um, he already has too much tumor burden. | 他的肿瘤程度已经很严重了 |
[18:43] | There won’t be enough pulmonary reserve. | 肺部没有足够的肺储备了 |
[18:44] | What about a bronchial stent? | 那安装气管支架呢 |
[18:45] | Well, it’s not a problem of getting air into his lungs. | 把空气输入他的肺部没有问题 |
[18:48] | It’s a problem of getting them to work at all. | 问题是让他的肺部运作起来 |
[18:50] | His wife is 36 weeks pregnant. | 他妻子已经怀孕36周了 |
[18:52] | We just need him to hold on long enough | 我们只需要让他坚持到 |
[18:54] | that she can have a safe C-section. | 他妻子安全地完成剖腹产 |
[18:58] | I told him he’d meet his kid. | 我跟他说过 会让他见到他孩子 |
[19:00] | Which, I know, I know, it was stupid. | 我知道这么做很愚蠢 |
[19:05] | What about ECMO? | 用体外膜肺氧合机器呢 |
[19:06] | ECMO’s not medically indicated in this situation. | 这种病不建议用体外膜肺氧合机器 |
[19:08] | Would it work? | 但有用吗 |
[19:09] | Well, come on. Would it buy him some time? | 说啊 是不是能争取点时间 |
[19:11] | There are protocols that we could follow | 我们可以遵循某条协议 |
[19:12] | in order to reduce the amount of blood products. | 以减少用血量 |
[19:14] | No, because what if he bleeds out? | 不行 万一他失血过多死亡呢 |
[19:16] | Just come meet Kristen. | 来见见克丽丝汀吧 |
[19:19] | Meet his wife. We can go over these options together. | 见见西蒙的妻子 我们能一起商量方案 |
[19:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:31] | Uh, Ms. Blake, as, uh, director of the residency program, | 布莱克女士 作为住院医生项目的主任 |
[19:34] | I want you to know that we have followed | 我想让你知道 我们非常认真地 |
[19:36] | your recommendations very seriously. | 遵循了你的建议 |
[19:38] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[19:39] | Just in the past three weeks, | 在过去三个星期里 |
[19:41] | we’ve hired six new attendings, | 我们雇佣了六位新的主治医生 |
[19:44] | and teaching cases have risen 40%. | 教学案例上升了40% |
[19:47] | That’s very impressive. | 真是太了不起了 |
[19:48] | I also read the Parkinson’s research | 我也读了格蕾医生和谢博德医生的 |
[19:49] | of Doctors Grey and Shepherd. | 关于帕金森的研究 |
[19:51] | It sounds like you’ve done some groundbreaking work. | 听起来你们取得了突破性的成就 |
[19:53] | Well, they have indeed. | 她们的确是的 |
[19:55] | Well, this follow-up visit, it shouldn’t take long. | 这次随访应该不会持续太久 |
[19:57] | I’ll mostly be looking to confirm | 最主要是要确认 |
[19:59] | that the issues that I flagged have been addressed. | 我标出来的问题已经得到了解决 |
[20:01] | Which it seems that many of them have. | 目前看来 很多问题都解决了 |
[20:03] | – You’re almost done. – Thank you. | -很快就好 -谢谢 |
[20:05] | Are these your residents? | 这些是你的住院医生 |
[20:10] | Ms. Blake, I am sure you are aware that the state — | 布莱克女士 你一定了解目前的情况 |
[20:14] | the entire country, for that matter — | 就这一点而言 全国 |
[20:16] | has been experiencing a serious blood shortage. | 都严重地短缺血液 |
[20:19] | So we d-decided to take matters into our own hands. | 所以我们决定亲自解决这个问题 |
[20:23] | By making your residents donate blood during a shift? | 让你们的住院医生在值班期间捐血吗 |
[20:27] | It — This is entirely voluntary. | 这 他们完全是自愿的 |
[20:31] | Well, are you gonna shut us down for a nation-wide problem? | 你要为了这个全国性的问题让我们关门吗 |
[20:43] | So it moves the blood out of his body | 所以是让机器他的血抽出体外 |
[20:45] | and oxygenates it so he doesn’t have to use his lungs? | 然后给身体充氧 让他不用肺部呼吸 |
[20:49] | That’s right, it bypasses his heart and lungs. | 没错 这能绕过他的心和肺 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:53] | Um, let’s do that, then. | 那就那么做吧 |
[20:54] | Kristen, ECMO comes with its own complications. | 克丽丝汀 肺氧合机也会有问题 |
[20:58] | Particularly, it comes with the risk of blood clots. | 尤其是 会有产生血栓的风险 |
[21:02] | So, he could… | 所以 他可能… |
[21:04] | die more quickly. | 会更快死亡 |
[21:06] | Kristen, we usually use ECMO on patients | 克丽丝汀 我们给病人使用肺氧合机 |
[21:08] | so that their heart and lungs can rest and recover. | 通常是为了让他们的心脏和肺部能休息 恢复 |
[21:11] | And Simon’s lungs are not going to recover. | 但西蒙的肺没法恢复了 |
[21:14] | So what worries me about using ECMO in this case | 所以让我担心的是 这个情况使用肺氧合机 |
[21:16] | is that at some point — | 在特定情况下 |
[21:17] | We would have to unplug him. | 我们得放弃治疗他 |
[21:19] | At some point, yes. | 在特定情况下 是的 |
[21:21] | And that might be harder than you — | 这可能会比你… |
[21:23] | It won’t be. | 不会 |
[21:25] | It won’t be harder. | 不会更艰难了 |
[21:27] | I mean, honestly, it’s all hard. | 说实话 这一切对我来说都很艰难 |
[21:30] | It’s more than hard. | 艰难也不足以形容 |
[21:30] | It’s, um — it’s all impossible. | 这一切都让我难以接受 |
[21:34] | But here we are anyway. Right? | 但我们已经到这一步了 |
[21:37] | Simon wants me to be able to tell our son that they met. | 西蒙想让我能告诉我们的儿子 他们见过了 |
[21:41] | That his dad loved him beyond the beyond. | 告诉他 他爸爸爱他超过一切 |
[21:47] | We’ve talked about this for months. | 我们聊这个话题聊了几个月 |
[21:50] | We’ve talked about everything, forever. | 我们聊了所有的事 聊了很久 |
[21:52] | We’re — We’re talkers, we’re planners. | 我们 我们很健谈 做了很多计划 |
[21:56] | We had so many plans. | 我们制定了那么多计划 |
[22:00] | And we don’t get to have them. | 我们没法实现那些计划 |
[22:04] | But if we could have this… | 但如果我们能实现这个计划… |
[22:10] | I mean, obviously, we didn’t talk about ECMO. | 当然了 我们没谈过肺氧合机 |
[22:12] | We didn’t talk about this specific, impossible thing. | 我们没谈过这么具体 这么难以接受的事 |
[22:14] | But I know my husband. | 但我了解我的丈夫 |
[22:18] | I know him better than I know myself. | 我了解他 甚于了解我自己 |
[22:23] | I’m fine with the fact that it might be harder on me. | 这可能对我来说更艰难 我接受这个事实 |
[22:26] | If I have to… | 如果我不得不… |
[22:29] | say goodbye and unplug him… | 跟他道别 放弃治疗他… |
[22:34] | …it will be just one more impossible thing. | …这只不过是又一件难以接受的事罢了 |
[22:41] | But at least he will have met his son. | 但至少 他能见见他的儿子 |
[22:50] | Yes. | 好 |
[22:52] | I say yes. | 我说好 |
[22:54] | Okay. Let’s do it. Let’s try it. | 好 我们开始吧 我们试试 |
[22:59] | Let’s try. | 我们试试吧 |
[23:07] | Cora, we just want to make sure | 科拉 我们只是想确保 |
[23:08] | that you understand the surgery | 你明白手术的目的 |
[23:10] | and how complicated it will be. | 和手术的复杂性 |
[23:17] | It’s different when it’s you. | 轮到自己时太不同了 |
[23:19] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[23:20] | I’m so used to taking Sally to all her appointments and… | 我以前常常带萨莉去各种预约… |
[23:25] | …so many doctors and so many hospitals. | …看很多医生 到很多医院 |
[23:29] | When it’s you, it’s — it’s different. | 但轮到自己的时候 这是不一样的 |
[23:31] | Sharper focus. More frightening. | 更难集中精力 更害怕 |
[23:34] | Cora, we’re gonna take great care of you | 科拉 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[23:35] | no matter what you decide. | 不管你的决定是什么 |
[23:36] | But I don’t know what happens to Sally if I die. | 如果我死了 不知道萨莉会发生什么 |
[23:39] | I mean, she’s confused if I’m gone for just five minutes. | 我离开不过五分钟 她就很迷茫 |
[23:43] | I know this surgery sounds really risky. | 我知道这个手术听起来很冒险 |
[23:46] | But in my professional opinion, | 但根据我的专业意见 |
[23:48] | it is your only chance of survival. | 这是你活下去的唯一机会 |
[23:52] | Worst-case scenario? | 最坏情况是什么 |
[23:53] | You could have organ damage. | 你会器官损伤 |
[23:54] | You could bleed too much. | 你会流血过多 |
[23:56] | – You could die. – And soon. | -你会死 -而且很快 |
[23:58] | Cora, you’ve put off your own health | 科拉 你已经耽误了很久 |
[24:00] | for a really long time. | 自己的健康了 |
[24:02] | And I think if Sally could remember who you are, | 还有我觉得如果萨莉能想起你 |
[24:04] | she would tell you that in order to take care of her, | 她会告诉你 为了照顾她 |
[24:06] | you have to first take care of yourself. | 你必须先照顾好自己 |
[24:17] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[24:20] | Oh, love. | 亲爱的 |
[24:21] | That’s for you. | 这个给你 |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:28] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 是的 |
[24:29] | Let’s do the surgery. | 我们做手术吧 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:36] | Good. Okay. | 很好 好的 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:51] | John. | 约翰 |
[24:56] | We’re going to help you. | 我们会帮助你 |
[24:58] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:00] | But it’s, uh — it’s complicated. | 但是 有些复杂 |
[25:04] | First, we’re going to relocate you and Rosie to Washington. | 首先 我们要把你和萝茜安置到华盛顿 |
[25:06] | We’re going to set you up with housing | 我们会给你们提供住处 |
[25:08] | and vouch that you’re current residents. | 担保你们是现居居民 |
[25:10] | And then we’ll file all the paperwork | 然后我们会整理所有的文件 |
[25:11] | to show Rosie’s service record | 用来说明萝茜的服役记录 |
[25:14] | and that she qualifies for physician-assisted death. | 以及她提出医师协助死亡 |
[25:17] | We’re willing to help with the costs | 我们愿意在开销方面提供帮助 |
[25:18] | and make sure that Rosie has all the medications and care | 以及保证萝茜所有必须的药物和治疗 |
[25:21] | required to keep her as comfortable as possible. | 让她尽可能感到舒适 |
[25:23] | Stop. That’s — That’s not why I came here. | 停 这…这不是我来这的原因 |
[25:25] | That’s not what I asked you for. | 这不是我的需求 |
[25:26] | We understand that, but — | 我们理解 但 |
[25:27] | John, we haven’t assessed your wife. | 约翰 我们没有评估过你妻子 |
[25:29] | To give any medications to a patient | 给一位素未谋面的患者 |
[25:31] | that you haven’t seen, it’s just — it’s… | 任何药物 这…这 |
[25:34] | – It’s not ethical. – Not ethical to who? | -这不道德 -对谁不道德了呢 |
[25:37] | Some committee? | 是什么委员会吗 |
[25:39] | Some spreadsheet that tells you what’s allowed? | 还是你们要按照什么表格来 |
[25:42] | – John — – My wife is dying. | -约翰 -我妻子快死了 |
[25:45] | She’s not going to relocate and fill out paperwork | 她不会换地方 也不会填什么表 |
[25:48] | and be vouched for by strangers. | 也不会被陌生人担保 |
[25:50] | Rosie wants it to look like she just died in her bed. | 萝茜希望她看起来就像自然死在床上 |
[25:53] | She doesn’t want our children to know she took pills. | 她不希望孩子们知道她服药 |
[25:56] | That’s what matters to her more than anything. | 这对她来说胜过一切 |
[25:59] | My wife is in pain | 我妻子处在痛苦之中 |
[26:01] | and you’re talking to me about ethics?! | 而你却在和我谈道德 |
[26:08] | Heather told me you’re veterans. | 希瑟告诉我你是退伍军人 |
[26:11] | What about honor? | 那荣誉呢 |
[26:14] | Let Rosie die with the dignity and honor | 让萝茜死去时带着她生前的 |
[26:16] | she lived with, please. | 尊严和荣誉 求你 |
[26:21] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[26:24] | – Maybe there’s a way — – No. | -也许有一个办法… -不 |
[26:26] | No, I am truly, deeply sorry, John. | 没有 我真的感到非常非常遗憾 约翰 |
[26:29] | I-I wish there was more that we could do, | 我希望我们可以做得更多 |
[26:31] | but to what you are asking, the answer is no. | 但对于你的需求 回答是不 |
[26:33] | We just can’t. | 我们不能那么做 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:57] | And there it is. | 它在那 |
[26:59] | It involves the entire hepatoduodenal ligament. | 它包括所有肝十二指肠韧带 |
[27:02] | We sure we want to keep going here? | 我们确定是要继续吗 |
[27:07] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[27:08] | What other choice does she have? | 她还有其它选择的吗 |
[27:10] | Let’s mobilize the right colon first. | 我们先从右边的结肠开始 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:14] | Hyper vigilant on the suction, Helm. | 对抽吸要高度警觉 赫尔姆 |
[27:15] | We need to send every drop of blood Cora loses | 我们要把科拉流出的每一滴血都送回 |
[27:17] | into the cell saver so we can transfuse it back into her. | 血液回收机 这样就可以输送回她体内 |
[27:32] | Wait, when Dr. Webber said no, | 等等 韦伯医生不同意时 |
[27:33] | did he mean that he wouldn’t do the surgery | 是表示他不会来做手术 |
[27:35] | or that no one should do the surgery? | 还是谁都不应该做这个手术 |
[27:38] | Suction, Helm. | 抽吸 赫尔姆 |
[27:47] | Hello, forever. | 初心永固 |
[27:51] | We used to live in this two-story townhome | 我们以前住的两层联排别墅 |
[27:54] | that had an upstairs office that I was convinced was haunted. | 楼上有间办公室 我很确信闹鬼了 |
[27:59] | And every time I would go upstairs to work, | 每次我上楼工作 |
[28:01] | Simon would say, “Goodbye, forever.” | 西蒙都会说 “再见 再也不见” |
[28:07] | It always made me laugh… | 这总是能逗笑我… |
[28:11] | …until his diagnosis. | 直到他确诊 |
[28:13] | I told him that I didn’t want to hear that anymore, | 我告诉他我再也不想听到那句话了 |
[28:18] | and suddenly… | 然后忽然就… |
[28:20] | instead of “Goodbye”… | 不说”再见”了… |
[28:24] | …it was “Hello.” | 而是说”你好” |
[28:32] | I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[28:40] | Start prepping him. Let’s move. | 为他做准备 我们开始吧 |
[28:50] | We should hang another unit of blood. | 我们应该换一包血挂了 |
[28:54] | Okay, everything is clamped off and divided. | 好的 所有地方都夹住并分离了 |
[28:57] | On my count. | 听我数 |
[28:59] | One, two… | 一二 |
[29:02] | three. | 三 |
[29:03] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[29:07] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[29:08] | Got it? | 拿好了吗 |
[29:10] | Admit it. Parkinson’s seems boring after this. | 承认吧 在这之后帕金森都显得无聊 |
[29:15] | 请勿使用白色压力带 使用压力带可能会导致输液出现致命的空气 | |
[30:21] | You need to eat something. | 你需要吃点东西 |
[30:26] | Am I selfish? | 我自私吗 |
[30:30] | Putting him through this? | 让他经历这些 |
[30:40] | My son, | 我儿子 |
[30:42] | the first time I saw him, screaming his lungs out, | 我第一次见他时 大声哭喊 |
[30:45] | it was like my heart left my body. | 就像我的心脏离开了身体 |
[30:48] | The amount of love I experienced in that second… | 那一刻我体验到的爱的份量… |
[30:55] | His heart rate’s increasing. | 他的心率在增加 |
[30:56] | Some bleeding over here. 4×4. | 这里有些出血 纱布 |
[30:58] | My incision is starting to ooze, too. | 我的切口也开始流脓了 |
[30:59] | We need push half a dose of protamine. | 我们需要注射半剂鱼精蛋白 |
[31:01] | BP’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[31:02] | …I didn’t care what happened to me | 我不在乎我的余生 |
[31:03] | for the rest of my life. | 会遭遇什么 |
[31:05] | We need to work faster. | 我们要加速了 |
[31:05] | Without adequate access, there’s no ECMO. | 没有足够的通路 就没有人工肺 |
[31:08] | Tube. | 管子 |
[31:11] | Alright. | 好 |
[31:12] | Remove the clamps. | 松开钳子 |
[31:17] | Come on, Simon. | 加油 西蒙 |
[31:21] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 |
[31:29] | That… | 那 |
[31:32] | That was enough. | 那都不够 |
[31:43] | That blood should have been here over an hour ago! | 一小时前血液就应该送到了 |
[31:46] | Dr. Mari Sellers 4619. Dr. Mari Sellers 4619. | 玛丽·塞勒斯医生到4619病房 |
[31:47] | It rains approximately 150 days a year. | 这里一年150天都在下雨 |
[31:51] | Are you actually telling me that no one has had to drive | 你是说下雨天就找不到 |
[31:53] | a shipment of blood in the damn rain? | 运动血液的司机吗 |
[31:56] | What — Okay, well, can I pick it up myself? | 好吧 我能自己去拿吗 |
[31:58] | My blood is just as helpful as anyone else’s. | 我的血和其他人的一样好 |
[32:01] | It has plasma and red blood cells | 含有血浆和红细胞 |
[32:04] | and white blood cells and platelets and — | 白细胞和血小板 |
[32:06] | W– Let me call you back. | 我一会给你回电 |
[32:08] | I have donated blood to this hospital before. | 我之前在这个医院献过血 |
[32:11] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[32:12] | And I just saw units of blood | 我刚看到几袋血 |
[32:15] | circulating into an ECMO machine, | 在肺氧合机里循环 |
[32:16] | and I know that we can use every drop we have. | 我知道我们需要每一滴血 |
[32:18] | And I can’t help. | 但我却帮不了忙 |
[32:19] | I can’t help because of this…prejudice. | 我帮不了忙 都是因为这个偏见 |
[32:22] | This absurd, disgusting idea that my blood — | 这个荒唐可笑的偏见 说我的血 |
[32:26] | my sexually active gay blood — is… | 有性生活的男同血液 |
[32:31] | My blood is the same as it’s always been. | 我的血液跟以前一样好 |
[32:34] | It’s — I-I know. | 我知道 |
[32:35] | And it is not right. | 这样不对 |
[32:37] | It is very, very wrong. | 大错特错 |
[32:39] | And if I were in charge of the rules, | 如果我负责制定规则 |
[32:42] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们就不会谈这些了 |
[32:44] | So can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[32:45] | No, Schmitt. | 不 施密特 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:48] | But look, you help this hospital in so many other ways. | 但你还能在医院里帮其他的忙 |
[32:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | Schmitt — | 施密特 |
[33:00] | Great. | 好极了 |
[33:03] | ‘Scuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:05] | Are you Chief of Surgery? | 你是外科主任吗 |
[33:07] | Uh, y– I am, but right now I’m in the middle of — | 是的 我现在有点忙 |
[33:09] | I need to report a crime one of your doctors committed. | 我要汇报你手下一名医生的罪行 |
[33:21] | Hey! I got a — | 我给你 |
[33:23] | No. | 不 |
[33:25] | Not a good time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[33:26] | Not a good…bear? | 这只熊不好吗 |
[33:28] | Not a good match. | 我们不合适 |
[33:33] | But we had sex. | 但我们做爱了 |
[33:36] | We did. | 是的 |
[33:37] | And I-I’m so sorry, but y-you said that you loved me. | 很抱歉 但你说你爱我 |
[33:40] | And I think I might see this as more casual than you do. | 我觉得自己只想随性一些 |
[33:45] | I’m so sorry, Todd, | 很抱歉 托德 |
[33:47] | but, please, give the bear to your sister. | 但你可以送给你妹妹 |
[33:49] | Well, it’s a sex bear. | 这是一只性爱熊 |
[33:50] | It’s a “thank you for the excellent sex” bear. | 是一只”谢谢美妙性爱”的熊 |
[33:52] | Does it say that somewhere on it? | 上面写了吗 |
[33:54] | Well, no. | 没有 |
[33:56] | Then maybe it’s just a bear. | 那也许就只是一只熊 |
[34:02] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[34:04] | Um…bye. | 拜 |
[34:11] | Hey, would you like a sex bear? | 你想要性爱熊吗 |
[34:13] | Or just — I guess it’s a bear? | 或普通熊 |
[34:20] | Only a few people at Grey-Sloan | 格蕾-斯隆医院只有为数不多的医生 |
[34:21] | have successfully performed ex-vivo surgeries. | 能成功进行体外手术 |
[34:24] | Well, then, you’re lucky that Dr. Marsh joined the team. | 幸好马什医生决定加入你们 |
[34:27] | And Dr. Grey is amazing. | 而且格蕾医生是个天才 |
[34:28] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[34:29] | I’m so glad she decided to postpone leaving. | 我真开心她推后了离开的计划 |
[34:36] | If you watch Dr. Marsh here anastomose — | 如果你仔细看马什医生的吻合术 |
[34:39] | Dr. Grey is leaving? | 格蕾医生要离开吗 |
[34:42] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[34:49] | Okay, Helm. We’re done here. | 赫尔姆 这里好了 |
[34:51] | You do the honors and bring the liver to Dr. Marsh. | 你把肝脏端回去给马什医生 |
[34:54] | Absolutely, yes. | 好的 |
[34:59] | I approve. | 我同意 |
[35:00] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[35:01] | Uh, you and Grey? Uh, Dr. Grey. | 你和格蕾 格蕾医生 |
[35:03] | I — Sorry — Never mind. Here. | 不好意思 没什么 给你 |
[35:06] | Ready to do your thing? | 你准备好大展身手了吗 |
[35:07] | She’s stable and ready. | 她现在稳定了 |
[35:09] | Let’s make this old liver new again. | 我们让这个肝脏复活吧 |
[35:17] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[35:18] | Hello, forever. | 初心永固 |
[35:25] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[35:26] | Better now that you’re here. | 你来了之后感觉更好了 |
[35:29] | And…I dreamed up a name for the baby. | 我还给孩子想了个名字 |
[35:34] | Jamal. | 贾马尔 |
[35:36] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[35:39] | After your uncle? | 跟你叔叔同名吗 |
[35:41] | No. | 不 |
[35:43] | After you. | 是以你为灵感 |
[35:46] | It means “beauty.” | 意思是”美丽” |
[36:10] | What’s your blood type? | 你是什么血型 |
[36:12] | What? | 什么 |
[36:13] | I’m your wife, and I don’t know your blood type, | 我是妻子 但我不知道你的血型 |
[36:15] | and I feel like that’s weird. | 我感觉很奇怪 |
[36:17] | O Positive. | O型阳性 |
[36:18] | A Positive. | 我是A型阳性 |
[36:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:21] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[36:28] | Sometimes I-I feel like… | 有时候我感觉 |
[36:31] | …I feel like we knew each other better before… | 我们异地恋时 |
[36:36] | …when our relationship was long distance. | 更了解彼此 |
[36:40] | Because of blood types? | 因为血型吗 |
[36:41] | Because I’m constantly being surprised by things about you | 因为我总被你身上的事和所做的决定 |
[36:44] | and decisions you make. | 感到惊喜 |
[36:47] | Like everything you never told me about your brother, | 比如你从没说过你弟弟 |
[36:51] | and how it makes you angrier than I think you realize. | 以及这事带给你的愤怒比你想象的多 |
[36:54] | I’m not — I’m not angry. | 我没 我没生气 |
[36:55] | I… | 我 |
[36:58] | I-I am angry, but I’m not angry with you. | 我是生气 但不是跟你生气 |
[37:01] | This morning, you implied that I don’t know | 今早你暗示说我不知道 |
[37:02] | what it’s like to have a sibling. | 有兄弟姐妹是什么感觉 |
[37:04] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t. | 不 没有 我没有 |
[37:05] | I said — I said it was different. | 我说过 这不一样 |
[37:06] | It is different. | 确实不一样 |
[37:09] | You can’t see that? | 你难道不明白吗 |
[37:09] | I guess I don’t know what it’s like | 我想我不知道有个行骗高手的 |
[37:11] | to have a sibling who’s a con artist. | 兄弟或姐妹是种什么感觉 |
[37:15] | Why are you making this a fight between us? | 你为什么要拿这事跟我吵架 |
[37:17] | – It’s not a fight. – It’s not a fight. | -根本没什么可吵的 -确实不是 |
[37:22] | I guess I just feel like, um… | 我想我只是觉得… |
[37:27] | …like I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[37:30] | And that you don’t really get me. | 你也并不真正明白我 |
[37:36] | Winston, I love you. I… | 温斯顿 我爱你 我… |
[37:40] | I think maybe… | 我想也许… |
[37:45] | Maybe we got married too quickly. | 也许我们结婚太匆忙 |
[37:57] | Can you stop pacing and help me pack? | 你能别走来走去 来帮我打一下包吗 |
[37:59] | I’m trying to call Heather again. | 我正试着再给希瑟打电话 |
[38:01] | Heather made this mess. | 麻烦因希瑟而起 |
[38:02] | She’s not gonna get you out of it. | 她是不会帮你的 |
[38:03] | Well, maybe she can try. Or maybe — | 也许她能试试 或者也许… |
[38:05] | Maybe — Maybe — Maybe what? | 也许 也许 也许什么 |
[38:06] | Maybe we can go back in time | 也许我们能回到过去 |
[38:07] | and help you not destroy your career? | 帮你不要毁掉你的事业 |
[38:09] | Well, maybe I can go to Utah and… | 也许我能去犹他州 |
[38:11] | …and I can help his wife. | 我能帮助他妻子 |
[38:12] | She is a soldier, Teddy. | 她是名战士 泰迪 |
[38:14] | She served our country and she deserves help! | 她曾保家卫国 现在理应得到帮助 |
[38:16] | Owen, I love you. | 欧文 我爱你 |
[38:18] | I love you and your stupid, giant heart | 我爱你和你愚蠢 宽广的心胸 |
[38:20] | and your — your intense inability | 以及当你忙于相信自己的理想时 |
[38:22] | to see reality when you’re busy believing your ideals. | 完全无视于现实 |
[38:26] | I love every part of you. | 你的方方面面我都爱 |
[38:28] | But I am not gonna watch you go off to prison, | 但我不会坐视你进监狱 |
[38:30] | and I am not gonna raise the kids alone. | 我不要一个人抚养孩子们长大 |
[38:31] | – I’m not. – So where are we going? | -我不要 -那我们去哪里 |
[38:33] | What are we doing? We’re running? | 我们在做什么 我们要逃跑吗 |
[38:34] | Yes, we are running | 是的 我们要逃跑 |
[38:35] | because that is the only option you left us. | 因为这是你留给我们的唯一选择 |
[38:42] | Please… | 拜托… |
[38:44] | tell me a lunatic just entered my office | 告诉我刚刚闯进我办公室的是个疯子 |
[38:47] | and told me ridiculous lies about you. | 他所说关于你的事全是无稽之谈 |
[38:50] | Please, tell me I need to call the police on him, | 请告诉我 我需要报警抓的是他 |
[38:53] | and not my own doctors. | 而不是我自己的医生 |
[39:02] | You can take the specimen to pathology. Thank you. | 请把样本送去病理科 谢谢 |
[39:05] | We have reperfusion of the intestines and the liver. | 我们对肠道和肝脏进行了再灌注 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:11] | Where’s this blood coming from? | 这些血是哪里来的 |
[39:13] | It’s the portal vein — anastomosis. | 是门静脉 吻合术 |
[39:15] | She’s lost too much. We need to order more units. | 她失血过多 我们需要预定更多血 |
[39:17] | – Clamp. The transfusions aren’t keeping up. – BP’s dropping. | -夹钳 输血跟不上 -血压在下降 |
[39:19] | You stole drugs from this hospital? | 你从本医院偷药吗 |
[39:22] | I stand by my decision, Bailey. | 我坚持我的决定 贝利 |
[39:23] | You stand by your decision to steal drugs from my hospital? | 你坚持要从我的医院偷药吗 |
[39:27] | A hospital that’s already crumbling? | 一家已经濒临崩溃的医院 |
[39:29] | It was a while ago — | 这是很久以前的事… |
[39:30] | Well, that makes it better. | 这样听起来好太多 |
[39:32] | Your criminal conduct on my watch was a while ago! | 你很久以前就在我眼皮底下进行犯罪活动了 |
[39:35] | Okay, we still have to do the gastrointestinal reconstruction. | 好吧 我们仍需要做胃肠重建 |
[39:37] | Is there a plan? | 有计划吗 |
[39:38] | Of course there’s a plan. | 当然有 |
[39:39] | What’s her latest ABG? | 她最新的动脉血气如何 |
[39:41] | She’s acidotic, and PaO2 is plummeting. | 酸中毒 血氧分压在急速下降 |
[39:43] | – What about pressors? – Maxed out. | -升压药呢 -已是最大剂量 |
[39:44] | Was it so long ago | 是很久以前的事 |
[39:46] | that it’s outside the statute of limitations? | 已经超出诉讼时效了吗 |
[39:48] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[39:49] | D– | 医… |
[39:50] | What is the statute of limitations on murder? Huh? | 谋杀案的诉讼时效是多长时间 |
[39:53] | D-Did you look that up before you committed your crimes? | 你犯罪前查过吗 |
[39:55] | This wasn’t murder, Bailey. | 这不是谋杀 贝利 |
[39:57] | These were sick and dying soldiers. | 这些人是病入膏肓的士兵 |
[39:59] | They fought for their country, and I did right by them. | 他们为国而战 我那样是为了他们好 |
[40:01] | You did right by them. Well, what about me? | 你那样是为了他们好 那我呢 |
[40:03] | Did you think, even for one minute, about me? | 你想过我吗 哪怕一点点 |
[40:06] | Dr. Grey, what are we doing? | 格蕾医生 我们要做什么 |
[40:08] | That’s what everyone wants in a surgeon. | 这就是大家希望外科医生具有的品质 |
[40:12] | Someone who maybe knows what they’re doing. | 一个也许知道要做什么的人 |
[40:13] | Always have a plan. I told you that. | 永远有解决办法 我告诉过你的 |
[40:16] | Meredith. Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:25] | – We should stop. – What?! | -我们该停止手术 -什么 |
[40:26] | We need blood. We don’t have it. | 我们需要血浆 但我们没有 |
[40:28] | So we should stop. | 所以我们该停止手术 |
[40:30] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[40:31] | I’m at an accident. | 我遇到了事故 |
[40:32] | On Henderson. | 在亨德森 |
[40:34] | Were you in the accident? | 你有事吗 |
[40:36] | No. But you kinda were. | 没有 但你可能有 |
[40:37] | Her digestive tract still isn’t completely connected. | 她的消化道还未完全连接好 |
[40:40] | We’ll reconnect it once the blood arrives. | 血浆到了我们再重新连接 |
[40:42] | We’ve all felt it, a moment where all is lost. | 失去一切的那一刻 我们都有所感觉 |
[40:45] | – What? – Whether it’s in our jobs… | -什么 -无论是在我们的工作 |
[40:47] | Your blood, Miranda. | 你的血浆 玛兰达 |
[40:48] | It’s trashed. | 严重受损 |
[40:50] | …family, love… | 家庭 爱情 |
[40:51] | – No. – …we fear everything will be taken. | -不 -我们害怕被夺走一切 |
[40:55] | – No! – We close our eyes… | -不 -我们闭上眼睛 |
[40:56] | – No! – …we bite our lips… | -不 -咬紧嘴唇 |
[40:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[40:59] | …and the adrenaline floods through our body. | 肾上腺素席卷过我们的身体 |
[41:02] | But despite how hard you try, | 但无论你有多努力 |
[41:03] | that last-ditch attempt still may not work. | 最后一搏可能仍然无济于事 |
[41:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不要 |