时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You all know her as a fierce businesswoman, | 你们认识的她是强势女性商业领袖 |
[00:09] | as an extraordinary surgeon, | 了不起的外科医生 |
[00:11] | but Catherine Fox was… | 但凯瑟琳·福克斯 |
[00:15] | so much more than that. | 不仅如此 |
[00:17] | For starters, she was my mom. | 首先 她是我母亲 |
[00:20] | There was no better mom. | 全天下最好的母亲 |
[00:22] | I mean that in some of the most surprising ways. | 作为母亲 她会让你们惊讶 |
[00:24] | I mean, she would make my Halloween costume | 她每年都会给我量身定制 |
[00:27] | every year from scratch | 全新的万圣节服装 |
[00:28] | at an old sewing machine that her grandmother gave her. | 就用她祖母留下的那台老缝纫机 |
[00:31] | When I’d fall and scrape my knee, | 当我摔倒擦伤膝盖 |
[00:33] | she would blow on it when she cleaned it out | 她边清理伤口边吹气 |
[00:34] | and tell me she was doing magic, | 告诉我她在施魔法 |
[00:37] | blowing the pain away, and she said it with such conviction | 并十分坚定地说 这可以吹走疼痛 |
[00:40] | that I think I was like 13 before I started to question it. | 我十三岁之前都深信不疑 |
[00:44] | Before the advent of surgery, | 在外科手术发展之前 |
[00:46] | many illnesses were treated with phlebotomy — | 许多疾病通过切开术治疗 |
[00:49] | also known as bloodletting. | 俗称为放血 |
[00:51] | There’s just no one like her — no one pushier, | 她独一无二 没人比她更咄咄逼人 |
[00:54] | no one nosier… | 比她更大嗓门 |
[00:56] | …and absolutely no one more loving. | 也肯定没人比她更慈爱 |
[00:59] | Also no one in the world who would force me to eulogize them | 而且世上没谁会逼我说悼词 |
[01:02] | while they are very much still alive. | 在人都还没死的时候 |
[01:05] | I love you so much, Mom. | 我非常爱你 妈妈 |
[01:07] | I hope you live forever. | 希望你能长生不老 |
[01:09] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[01:10] | Oh, that was just wonderful. Mm! | 这太棒了 |
[01:13] | All right, April, you’re up next. | 好吧 艾普丽尔 你下一个 |
[01:15] | – Wait, really? – Mom — | -等下 真的吗 -妈 |
[01:16] | It’s a foolish waste to wait till somebody’s dead | 等人死了才说好话 |
[01:18] | to say all the nice things. | 这难道不是愚蠢的浪费吗 |
[01:19] | I want mine now, and I won’t be apologetic about it. | 反正我想现在听 我也没觉得对不起谁 |
[01:22] | Don’t you think it’s a little morose? | 你不觉得这挺悲伤吗 |
[01:24] | It’s only morose if you make it morose. | 只要你不弄得惨兮兮就不会啊 |
[01:26] | All right, well, I am here on official business, | 好吧 我来这有正事 |
[01:28] | so I’m gonna go track down Jamarah Blake. | 我去找杰马拉·布莱克 |
[01:30] | – I’ll see you later. – Right. | -晚点见 -好 |
[01:31] | Go save the program. | 去拯救项目吧 |
[01:33] | Use all your charms | 使出浑身解数 |
[01:34] | and make sure you smile with those eyes. | 用你那大眼睛 配上那微笑 |
[01:37] | Those eyes have magic. | 那水灵双眼就是魔法 |
[01:39] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:41] | – Oh, no, April, stay. Come on. – What? | -不 艾普丽尔别走 -什么 |
[01:43] | I want my speech. | 你还没讲话呢 |
[01:45] | Bloodletting is the withdrawal of blood | 放血就是给病患抽血 |
[01:47] | from a patient to prevent or cure illness and disease. | 以防止或治疗疾病 |
[01:52] | It was one of the most common medical practices | 这是从古希腊至十九世纪晚期 |
[01:54] | performed by surgeons | 外科医生最常使用的 |
[01:55] | from ancient Greece until the late 19th century. | 治疗方法之一 |
[01:59] | Why don’t more people donate blood? | 为什么捐血的人这么少 |
[02:00] | It’s an excellent question. | 问得真好 |
[02:01] | Do they not know it could be their family, | 他们难道不知道 可能是自己家人朋友 |
[02:03] | their friends? | 需要用血吗 |
[02:04] | Well, have you donated this month? | 你这个月捐血了吗 |
[02:06] | I’m a gay man, Ben. | 我是基佬 本 |
[02:08] | They don’t want my dirty, gay blood. | 他们才不想要我肮脏的基佬血 |
[02:10] | Yes. It’s a leftover from HIV and all the fear about it — | 是的 害怕有艾滋病毒以及恐惧 |
[02:12] | I know what it’s left over from, but science has advanced. | 我知道这些老旧思想 但科学不断进步 |
[02:16] | We can test for HIV now, and yet the guideline still remains, | 我们可以做艾滋病测试 但规范没变 |
[02:20] | which is lazy and gross. | 这真是懒惰又恶心 |
[02:22] | – Yeah, it is. – It’s also stupid, | -没错 -还很愚蠢 |
[02:24] | because no one rallies like the gay men rally, | 因为基佬号召力超强 |
[02:27] | and the blood shortage would be over in a week | 如果他们愿意修改法律 |
[02:29] | if they changed the law. | 血荒一周就结束 |
[02:31] | We’d have dance parties at the blood-a-thon. | 我们搞个捐血跳舞马拉松 |
[02:33] | I know you would. | 我懂你 |
[02:35] | The practice has largely been abandoned, because we now know | 放血的做法已基本被淘汰 |
[02:38] | that in the overwhelming majority of cases, | 因为我们现在知道 |
[02:40] | the use of bloodletting is harmful to patients. | 在大多病例中 放血无益处 |
[02:43] | And yet, we did it as a standard medical practice | 即便如此 放血被视为标准医疗方法 |
[02:46] | for over 2,000 years. | 持续时间超过两千年 |
[02:49] | It wasn’t a blip in the history of medicine. It was an era. | 并非在医疗史上稍纵即逝 而是一个时代 |
[02:53] | This liver is just going to continue to ooze — | 肝脏持续渗血 |
[02:55] | we need at least six more units here. | 至少还需要六个单元的血 |
[02:57] | It’s coming. | 在路上了 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:00] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[03:03] | Where’s the blood? | 血在哪里 |
[03:04] | There was an accident. | 发生事故了 |
[03:04] | What? Wait, g-go back down to the pit. | 什么 等等 你去急症室 |
[03:07] | You tell Owen Hunt that I said | 跟欧文·亨特说 |
[03:08] | my OR is in line in front of his. | 我的手术是在他之前 |
[03:10] | I don’t care what trauma he has. | 我不管是什么急诊 |
[03:11] | Dr. Grey, there was an accident with the blood. | 格蕾医生 是血浆运输的事故 |
[03:13] | – What? – What does that mean? | -什么 -什么意思 |
[03:15] | The transport vehicle spun out in the rain. | 运输车因为下雨失控了 |
[03:18] | The blood’s in a puddle all over Henderson Avenue. | 血浆洒落在亨德逊大道 |
[03:21] | So we gotta get her to the ICU, right? | 我们得把她送去重症监护室 |
[03:23] | I mean, we can’t leave her open. She’s losing fluids. | 不能让她这样躺着 她体液不断流失 |
[03:25] | We can’t keep giving her saline — | 不能一直给她输生理盐水 |
[03:27] | it’s just diluting her. | 这只会稀释她 |
[03:28] | I mean, y-you want to move her? | 你想要转移她吗 |
[03:28] | Yes. We have more control in the ICU, | 是 在重症监护室更好控制 |
[03:30] | so let’s just pack her | 把她包起来 |
[03:32] | and do the best we can to bridge it until some blood arrives. | 尽全力在血浆到达之前维持好 |
[03:35] | – Okay. – If anybody up there has not given blood yet, | -好的 -如果楼上还有人没献血 |
[03:38] | now would be a good time. | 现在就是好机会了 |
[03:41] | That’s one of us down there. | 在下面的是我们同伴 |
[03:43] | Where’s your loyalty? | 你的的忠诚在哪 |
[03:45] | This is your arena. | 这是你的主场 |
[03:47] | How well you play — that’s up to you. | 表现如何 由你决定 |
[03:55] | I have a blood shortage, | 血库告急 |
[03:57] | and there are dozens of bags of blood | 而且几十包血 |
[04:00] | spilled on the street. | 撒到了街上 |
[04:02] | I have a physician shortage, | 我缺医生 |
[04:04] | and then you two — you two — | 然后你俩 你俩 |
[04:06] | I had one thing solved, | 我才解决一件事 |
[04:08] | and then you just spilled it in the street. | 然后你们就搞出这档子事 |
[04:12] | Meanwhile, the accreditation council is here. | 同时鉴定委员会在这里 |
[04:16] | And who the hell’s covering the pit? | 而且谁去急诊室 |
[04:19] | Kepner, I need you to cover the pit. | 凯普娜 我需要你去负责急诊室 |
[04:22] | Hi. I don’t work here. | 我不在这儿上班 |
[04:23] | – I came for coffee. – Take it to go. | -我是来倒咖啡的 -带着走 |
[04:24] | What, you want cream? | 你要奶油吗 |
[04:26] | Sugar? | 白糖 |
[04:28] | Hey, guys. Hey. | 你们 |
[04:29] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[04:30] | It is now that you are covering the pit. | 只要你去负责急诊室 就万事大吉了 |
[04:36] | Okay, if you — | 好 如果你 |
[04:38] | Yep. All right. Okay. | 对 好 好 |
[04:39] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[04:45] | And don’t sign him up for baseball | 别给他报棒球 |
[04:47] | just because I played baseball. | 就因为我打棒球 |
[04:49] | What if he likes baseball? | 那他如果喜欢棒球呢 |
[04:50] | Just let him be him. | 就让他作自己 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:54] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[04:55] | You will be the most excellent mother. | 你会是最好的妈妈 |
[05:01] | How you feeling, Simon? | 西蒙 你感觉怎样 |
[05:02] | Like there’s too many doctors in here for a dying man | 感觉这么缺医生的情况下 还有一堆医生 |
[05:06] | in a physician shortage. | 围着一个要死的人打转 |
[05:07] | Except there’s also a blood shortage. | 另外还缺血 |
[05:09] | All of our surgeries got canceled. | 我们所有的手术都取消了 |
[05:11] | Everyone loves you, babe, you just have to deal with — | 大家都爱你 亲爱的 你只需要处理 |
[05:15] | Baby? Kristen? | 宝宝吗 克丽丝汀 |
[05:17] | Oh, you think it’s Braxton Hicks again? | 你觉得又是假性宫缩吗 |
[05:19] | No, these are worse. | 不是 更严重 |
[05:21] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[05:21] | I’ll page OB. | 我呼叫妇产科 |
[05:22] | – Dr. Wilson — Call — Call Dr. Wilson. – Okay. | -威尔逊医生 叫 叫威尔逊医生 -好 |
[05:25] | Maybe they’re real? | 也许是真的 |
[05:26] | Oh, please, God, let these be real. | 求求老天 让它成真吧 |
[05:42] | Kepner, what are you doing here? | 凯普娜 你在这儿干嘛 |
[05:43] | Uh, long story. What do we got? | 说来话长 什么情况 |
[05:45] | 37 units of blood. | 37单位的血 |
[05:47] | So they got you working the pit, huh? | 所以他们让你负责急诊室了吗 |
[05:49] | A few hours, I hope. | 我希望就几个小时吧 |
[05:50] | Honestly, I don’t know what’s going on. | 老实说 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[05:51] | Your wife started yelling at me, and I’m like Pavlov’s dog. | 你妻子开始对我吼叫 我就像巴甫洛夫的狗 |
[05:54] | Bailey yells, and I snap to attention. | 贝利一喊 我立马集中注意力 |
[05:57] | Well, a blood shortage is what’s going on. | 情况是缺血 |
[05:58] | Well, yeah, there’s a nationwide blood shortage | 是啊 全国都缺血 |
[06:00] | since they closed the mobile clinics in the pandemic. | 因为疫情以来流动诊所都关闭了 |
[06:03] | But I’m just saying, right now, | 但我是说 现在 |
[06:04] | today, Grey-Sloan is experiencing | 今天格蕾-斯隆正面临着 |
[06:05] | an acute blood shortage. | 临时缺血 |
[06:07] | And all the blood that was supposed to replenish the stores | 所有本该用来补充储备的血液 |
[06:08] | was in an accident. | 都出事了 |
[06:09] | Any injured drivers? | 有司机受伤吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, we went them to Seattle Pres. | 有 我们把他们送到西雅图长老会医院去了 |
[06:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:12] | Because you don’t have the blood to treat them. | 因为你们没有血来治他们 |
[06:14] | You just brought me 37 units. | 你刚给了我37单元的血 |
[06:15] | It’s not enough. Look, Kepner, I — | 不够 凯普娜 我 |
[06:17] | Look, I know you don’t really work here, | 我知道你其实不在这里上班 |
[06:19] | but you’re gonna have to close to trauma. | 但是你现在必须拒收创伤病人了 |
[06:24] | Bailey’s definitely gonna yell about that. | 贝利肯定会大吼大叫的 |
[06:30] | And the Fox Foundation is so committed to revitalizing | 福克斯基金会积极致力于复活 |
[06:33] | the residency program that we’re doubling our funding in both | 住院医生项目 所以我们投了双倍的钱 |
[06:36] | the resident wellness program and the skills lab, | 用于住院医师关怀计划和技术实验室 |
[06:38] | and we’re recruiting specialized personnel | 我们正在招聘专门的人员 |
[06:39] | – to assure its success. – Coming through! | -确保项目的成功 -借过一下 |
[06:42] | Dr. Zemel to the OR. | 泽梅尔医生请到手术室 |
[06:44] | Dr. Lita Zemel to the OR. | 丽塔·泽梅尔医生请到手术室 |
[06:47] | Ms. Blake, any chance you want to share | 布莱克女士 你能告诉我 |
[06:49] | what it is you’re thinking here? | 你是怎么想的吗 |
[06:51] | Meredith Grey is leaving Grey-Sloan. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾要离开格蕾-斯隆医院了 |
[06:55] | Well, she’s indicated that after, uh, | 她提到 |
[06:57] | we get back on our feet, | 我们重新振作后 |
[06:58] | – she has a desire to — – No, no. | -她想 -不 不 |
[07:00] | – A plan. – Yes. | -计划 -对 |
[07:02] | She said she, uh, does have plans to leave. | 她说过她确实有计划离开 |
[07:05] | And I only know that | 而且我知道这事 |
[07:06] | because I overheard it from a resident. | 是因为意外听到住院医生的话 |
[07:09] | So what I was thinking while you were talking | 所以你在说话的时候 我在想 |
[07:12] | is that I wonder what else is being kept hidden from me. | 是不是还有其他事瞒着我 |
[07:16] | What I was thinking is that this man, | 我在想 这个人 |
[07:18] | he wears a suit well and talks a real good game, | 西装革履 口灿莲花 |
[07:22] | but what else is he notsaying? | 但有什么是他没说的 |
[07:26] | Dr. Rose to the NICU. | 罗斯医生请到新生儿重症监护室 |
[07:28] | These burn pit victims — | 这些燃烧坑受害者 |
[07:30] | some of them were just kids when they signed up. | 其中一些人报名时还只是孩子 |
[07:32] | Now they’re dying in their 20s with lungs so scarred | 现在他们二十多岁就要死了 肺部全是伤 |
[07:34] | they don’t even look like lungs. | 都认不出是肺了 |
[07:35] | Come on, Bailey, just let us go, please. | 拜托 贝利 让我们过去 |
[07:37] | – I can’t. – He will go to jail. | -不行 -他会坐牢的 |
[07:39] | Not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[07:40] | It’s not my doing. | 不是我干的 |
[07:41] | What if this was Ben? | 如果换作是本呢 |
[07:43] | Ben would never. | 本才不会 |
[07:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[07:46] | Ben isn’t much of a rule-follower, as I recall. | 我记得本不是很按规矩来办事的 |
[07:48] | He may not be a rule-follower, | 他也许不按规矩 |
[07:50] | but he is not a law-breaker! | 但他不会违法 |
[07:52] | Do you really believe that | 你真的觉得 |
[07:54] | these soldiers should be left alone to die | 应该让那些士兵独自 |
[07:55] | a slow and brutally painful death? | 慢慢且痛苦地死去 |
[07:57] | They’re bankrupting their families along the way. | 同时也榨干了他们的家庭 |
[07:59] | You work to change the law! You do not break the law! | 你该去改变法律 而不是违反它 |
[08:03] | We areworking to change the laws, Bailey. | 我们在改变法律的路上了 贝利 |
[08:05] | Bailey… | 贝利 |
[08:07] | we have been on the front lines. | 我们曾经上过前线 |
[08:10] | We know what these soldiers have survived | 我们知道这些士兵经历了什么 |
[08:12] | and what they’ve sacrificed. | 他们牺牲了什么 |
[08:14] | Their lungs are full of scar tissue caused | 他们的肺部全是由 |
[08:17] | by short-sighted decisions made by our U.S. Military. | 我国军队目光短浅的决定而造成疤痕 |
[08:21] | I had to fight for them. | 我必须帮助他们 |
[08:25] | I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[08:30] | 急诊室因供血短缺而暂时关闭 如果您有意愿献血请入内 | |
[08:40] | I read your article. | 我读了你的文章 |
[08:42] | You are such a rock star. | 你可真是牛人 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:45] | I saw that you were covering the pit. | 我看你在急诊室替班 |
[08:46] | I wanted to see if you needed extra hands. | 想来看看你需不需要帮忙 |
[08:48] | Yeah, well, I probably would have if we hadn’t closed to trauma. | 如果我们没有拒接创伤患者 那的确需要 |
[08:50] | Owen must be losing his mind. | 欧文指定是疯了 |
[08:53] | Do y– Do you have an update on Catherine? | 你知 你知道凯瑟琳的最新情况吗 |
[08:54] | No, I’m scheduled to talk to her oncologist later today. | 没有 我今天晚点约了她的肿瘤医生谈 |
[08:58] | Well, keep me company. | 来陪陪我 |
[08:59] | Tell me how you are. | 讲一下你的近况 |
[09:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:03] | Oh, no. Wha– | 不 怎么了 |
[09:06] | This keeps happening. | 我最近经常这样 |
[09:07] | I’m — | 我 |
[09:08] | I’m going through a breakup, and | 我刚分手但我 |
[09:10] | I just cannot seem to shove it down. | 我有点难以释怀 |
[09:13] | You fell in love? | 你遇见爱情了 |
[09:14] | No. | 不是 |
[09:15] | No, because I have fallen in love so many time in my life, | 不是的 我有生以来遇见过太多次爱情了 |
[09:18] | and it feels like a roller coaster. | 感觉每次都像坐过山车 |
[09:21] | It feels thrilling and consuming and sickening and desperate, | 既刺激又费力 令人恶心又绝望 |
[09:25] | and this did not feel like that. | 但这次不一样 |
[09:27] | This… I think I felt, um, seen? | 这次我感觉…被看到了 |
[09:31] | I felt known. | 被人理解 |
[09:32] | And, um, I didn’t fall in love — | 而且我不是遇见了爱情 |
[09:34] | I-I kind of slid into it, | 是拥抱了它 |
[09:39] | um, like two puzzle pieces that just kind of fit. | 像拼上了严丝合缝的两块拼图 |
[09:41] | So what happened? | 那怎么会分手 |
[09:43] | They don’t want what I want. | 他们不想要我想要的东西 |
[09:47] | And they — they don’t want what I have. | 而且他们 不想要我有的东西 |
[09:51] | They don’t want kids. | 他们不想要孩子 |
[09:54] | Are you sure it’s over? | 你确定你们间结束了吗 |
[09:57] | It feels pretty over. | 感觉无可挽回了 |
[09:59] | I’ve been where you are. | 我也一度和你一样 |
[10:02] | But never say never. | 但一切皆有可能 |
[10:07] | Sometimes love comes back around. | 有时候爱会回来找你的 |
[10:13] | Okay. We got FFP here. | 我们有些冰冻血浆 |
[10:14] | It’s not blood, but it should help with her coagulopathy. | 虽然不是全血 但这应该能有助于她的凝血功能 |
[10:17] | We can use plasma expanders, too. | 我们还能用血浆膨胀剂 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:19] | Why did we do this? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[10:21] | We knew there was a blood shortage. | 我们知道今天医院缺血 |
[10:22] | Why did we do this today? | 我们为什么挑今天做 |
[10:23] | We did it because the tumor | 我们今天做是因为肿瘤 |
[10:25] | is wrapped around the vasculature | 侵犯了她肠道的血供 |
[10:27] | of her intestines and her liver. | 以及她的肝脏 |
[10:29] | If we did not take it out, | 如果我们不把它切出来 |
[10:31] | she could die from obstruction or catastrophic GI bleeding. | 她就会死于梗阻或严重内出血 |
[10:35] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[10:38] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[10:39] | Took the tumor out. | 我切掉了瘤子 |
[10:40] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[10:41] | I expressly told you no! | 我强调过让你别做 |
[10:44] | You expressly told me you did not want to participate. | 你强调过你不想参与进来 |
[10:48] | I am the chief of general. | 我是普外的主任 |
[10:50] | I made a call to do the surgery today. | 我决定今天做手术 |
[10:52] | Yeah, right, because no one’s opinion matters but yours. | 没错 因为除了你外别人的观点都不重要 |
[10:54] | Dr. Webber, this is really not the time — | 韦伯医生 现在不是 |
[10:55] | And as always, it’s all about Meredith Grey | 这次也一样 全在乎梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[10:58] | and what she wants, | 和她想要的东西 |
[10:59] | with no thought to the consequences it may have. | 不计一切后果 |
[11:02] | The consequences are that this woman would have died. | 后果就是不做手术 这个女人也许会死 |
[11:05] | Yeah, and you may have just killed the residency program | 是的 而你也许刚把这的外科住院医生项目 |
[11:08] | along with her, which is what you wanted all along, right? | 和她一起搞死了 而这也是你一直想要的不是吗 |
[11:11] | To ensure that this place would go up in flames | 好确保在你离开后这个地方 |
[11:13] | as you walked out, to burn it down behind you? | 在你身后付之一炬 |
[11:16] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你都做了什么吗 |
[11:17] | I have to investigate what’s going on here. | 我必须得搞清楚这里都发生了什么 |
[11:19] | Congratulations, Meredith. | 恭喜你 梅瑞狄斯 |
[11:21] | Ellis would finally be proud of you. | 爱丽丝终于会以你为荣了 |
[11:33] | Listen to me, Meredith. | 听好了 梅瑞狄斯 |
[11:35] | Anyone can fall in love and be blindly happy, | 随便谁都能坠入爱河并喜不胜收 |
[11:38] | but not everyone can pick up a scalpel and save a life. | 但不是随便谁都能拿起手术刀救人 |
[11:44] | The tumor had to come out. | 这个瘤子必须得切掉 |
[11:46] | It is killing her. | 它在杀死她 |
[11:48] | It had to come out, and you know it did. | 这个瘤子必须得切 你也明白的 |
[11:53] | Understood. | 我懂 |
[11:56] | And the pain feels like cramps? | 疼痛感觉像抽筋吗 |
[11:59] | Uh, it’s — Aaah, it’s bad. | 是 很痛 |
[12:01] | I don’t know. It — It feels like pain. | 我不知道 感觉疼 |
[12:04] | Okay. But the pain is coming and going like contractions? | 但你是像是宫缩一样一阵阵地疼吗 |
[12:07] | Yes! Sort of, uh, I don’t know. | 对 有点像 我不知道 |
[12:09] | It’s not completely going away. | 疼痛并没有完全消失 |
[12:12] | Okay, I need to take you to the OB floor… | 好了 我需要带你去妇科 |
[12:15] | …to do a proper exam and to check on the baby. | 做个正式的检查看看孩子的情况 |
[12:18] | You think there’s something wrong with the baby? | 你是觉得孩子有什么不妥吗 |
[12:19] | – Kristen, try not to panic. – I do, though. | -克丽丝汀 别慌好吗 -但我很慌 |
[12:23] | I do panic, and trying not to panic doesn’t usually work. | 我很慌 试着别慌可没什么用 |
[12:25] | Hey, look at me. | 看我 |
[12:26] | Look at me. Breathe. | 看着我 呼吸 |
[12:28] | In, out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[12:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:31] | Go with Dr. Wilson. | 和威尔逊医生走吧 |
[12:32] | I don’t want to leave you, though — | 但我不想离开你 |
[12:34] | Oh, my God. We need a gurney in here! | 天哪 快推轮床过来 |
[12:36] | I got it! | 我来推 |
[12:37] | – Okay, okay. – Oh, my God. | -好的 -我的天哪 |
[12:38] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[12:39] | Um, it could be a placental abruption. | 有可能是胎盘早剥 |
[12:40] | But we need to go now. | 但我们现在就得走 |
[12:42] | Are we gonna take out the baby? | 我们要把孩子取出来吗 |
[12:43] | It looks like it. | 看上去是的 |
[12:44] | Okay, page Carina DeLuca. | 呼叫卡丽娜·德卢卡 |
[12:46] | She’s in surgery. I saw her — she just went in. | 她在手术室 我看到她刚进去 |
[12:47] | Okay, I need to stop the bleeding and deliver the baby, | 我需要止血并且把孩子剖出来 |
[12:49] | so I need hands. | 所以我需要帮助 |
[12:50] | – I’ll come. I’ll help. – Schmitt, we need blood, stat. | -我一起吧 我能帮忙 -施密特 我们需要血 |
[12:51] | – What is your — – B negative! | -你的血型是什么 -B型阴性血 |
[12:53] | – Okay, go. – Yeah. Got it. | -快去 -知道了 |
[12:54] | Simon, stay alive. | 西蒙 你要坚持住 |
[12:55] | Stay alive so you can meet him. | 你要活到能见到他 |
[12:57] | – Tell Dr. Lincoln to keep him alive. – Okay. | -告诉林肯医生 要让他活着 -好的 |
[13:08] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[13:11] | Hey! Oh, okay. I called ahead, | 我提前打电话了 |
[13:12] | and we have two units of B neg on the way to OR 4. | 有两袋B型阴性血送到四号手术室 |
[13:14] | Okay. We need at least four! | 但我们至少需要四袋 |
[13:16] | I know! | 我知道 |
[13:17] | We’ve got Kristen, Schmitt. | 克丽丝汀有我们在 施密特 |
[13:18] | – Go solve this! – How?! | -去解决这件事 -怎么解决 |
[13:19] | Think on your feet, Schmitt! | 动动脑子随机应变 施密特 |
[13:21] | That’s the job. | 这是你的工作 |
[13:22] | Okay, Kristen, we’re almost there. | 克丽丝汀 我们马上到了 |
[13:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Watch out, watch out! | 当心 当心 |
[13:30] | A placental abruption. | 胎盘早剥 |
[13:33] | How bad is that? | 有多严重 |
[13:34] | Honestly, it can be very dangerous, | 说实话 有可能会很危险 |
[13:36] | but she is in the best of hands here. | 但是这里最好的医生在照顾她 |
[13:38] | – And the baby? – They will do everything they can | -孩子呢 -她们会竭尽所能 |
[13:41] | to keep them both safe. | 让她们母子平安的 |
[13:43] | Schmitt, what, what? | 施密特 怎么了 |
[13:44] | Blood, blood. | 我要血 |
[13:47] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[13:48] | No, we — we need this blood. | 不行 我们需要这袋血 |
[13:50] | They both have the same blood type. | 他们是一样的血型 |
[13:51] | They’re both B negative. | 他们都是B型阴性 |
[13:52] | Take it. Take it to my wife. | 拿去把 拿去给我妻子用 |
[13:53] | No, we need some of this blood for the — | 不行 我们要用这袋血 |
[13:54] | No, take it all to my wife. | 不用 都拿去给我妻子 |
[13:56] | Save my wife. | 去救我的妻子 |
[13:59] | I ca– | 我没别的办法了 |
[13:59] | Uh, alright, alright. Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:01] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:02] | Excuse me, sorry! | 借过 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Hey, Schmitt! | 施密特 |
[14:04] | Kristen’s having an abruption. | 克丽丝汀胎盘早剥了 |
[14:07] | Simon, if she had an abruption, | 西蒙 如果她有胎盘剥落 |
[14:08] | that means they’re delivering the baby. | 这就意味着她们要把孩子取出来 |
[14:09] | It will only take a few minutes. | 只需要几分钟 |
[14:10] | Take me off this machine. | 撤掉我的机器 |
[14:11] | Give all my blood to my wife. | 把我所有的血都给我妻子 |
[14:13] | Save my wife. Save my child. | 救我的妻子 救我的孩子 |
[14:16] | I’m a dead man. | 我是将死之人了 |
[14:18] | If you unplug that machine, I’m gone. | 如果你撤掉这个机器 我就死了 |
[14:21] | Save them. | 要救他们 |
[14:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[14:32] | Ashes to ashes. | 尘归尘 |
[14:34] | You grew up. It’s awful being a grown-up. | 你长大了 当大人很糟糕 |
[14:38] | – Pentaspan is running. – I wish I could go back. | -在输淀粉水溶液了 -我希望能回到过去 |
[14:39] | The labs — they don’t look great, though. | 但化验结果不太好 |
[14:41] | I’d do everything so differently. | 我会做完全不同的决定 |
[14:44] | She told me not to come here. | 她让我不要来这里 |
[14:46] | Ellis. | 爱丽丝 |
[14:48] | You know, she wasn’t completely lucid all the time, | 她那个时候并不是完全清醒 |
[14:50] | but one time, I distinctly remember her telling me… | 但有一次 我清楚地记得她告诉我 |
[14:53] | It’s just blood. | 只是血 |
[14:54] | – Do not go there. – Why? | -不要去那里 -为什么 |
[14:56] | She didn’t believe Richard Webber had | 她不相信理查德·韦伯 |
[14:58] | what it took to teach me. | 有能力教我 |
[14:59] | – That’s the job. – That’s the job. | -这就是工作 -这就是工作 |
[15:01] | To be what she expected me to be. | 成为她希望我成为的人 |
[15:03] | I raised you to be an extraordinary human being! | 我是要把你培养成一个非凡的人 |
[15:05] | You’re no more than ordinary! What happened to you? | 但你现在如此普通 你发生什么了 |
[15:08] | And you didn’t listen to her. | 你没听她的 |
[15:09] | This may be surprising to you, Dr. Marsh, | 这可能会让你惊讶 马什医生 |
[15:11] | but I do not love being told what to do. | 但我不喜欢别人告诉我该做什么 |
[15:15] | I also think she just didn’t want me to find out | 我觉得她也是不想让我发现 |
[15:16] | about her dirty laundry. | 她的丑事 |
[15:17] | You know, Meredith, what — what Richard said… | 梅瑞狄斯 理查德说的 |
[15:21] | Is not true. | 并不是真的 |
[15:24] | We could have waited to do the surgery on Cora. | 我们可以等等再做科拉的手术的 |
[15:27] | You — You pushed for us to do it today. | 是你执意要我们今天做 |
[15:29] | So you think I’m sabotaging the program, too? | 所以你也觉得我在蓄意破坏培训项目吗 |
[15:32] | No. | 不是 |
[15:32] | Do you think I’m arrogant? | 你觉得我太很傲慢吗 |
[15:33] | No, the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[15:35] | I-I-I think, if anything, | 我觉得 如果有任何理由的话 |
[15:37] | you’re feeling insecure about leaving, so… | 你是对离开感到不安 所以 |
[15:41] | Crash cart. She’s coding. | 急救车 她心脏停跳了 |
[15:51] | Dr. Cantor to Oncology. | 坎特医生到肿瘤科 |
[15:53] | Dr. Cantor to Oncology. | 坎特医生到肿瘤科 |
[15:55] | Dr. Bailey, I have been calling and — | 贝利医生 我一直在打电话 |
[15:57] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[15:58] | I, uh — We had an unexpected — | 我 我们遇到了意想不到 |
[16:02] | It’s been a bit of a day. | 今天过得不太顺利 |
[16:04] | Well, are you aware that your ER has closed to trauma? | 你知道 你的急诊室关闭 不治疗创伤了吗 |
[16:09] | I was not aware. | 我不知道 |
[16:11] | But I’m not surprised. | 但我不奇怪 |
[16:13] | – Dr. Bailey — – Uh, Ms. Blake, we — | -贝利医生 -布莱克女士 我们 |
[16:15] | we need a few minutes here, please. | 我们这里需要私聊几分钟 麻烦了 |
[16:21] | I will wait in your office. | 我在你的办公室里等你 |
[16:24] | Better yet, we’re having a blood drive. | 我有更好的主意 我们有献血活动 |
[16:26] | I invite you to donate while you wait. | 我邀请你 在等待的时候献个血 |
[16:35] | The world is broken. | 世界分崩离析了 |
[16:38] | The world is broken in a thousand different ways | 世界支离破碎 |
[16:41] | that I cannot fix. | 而我无法弥补 |
[16:47] | I have to call the police… | 我得报警… |
[16:49] | …because if I don’t, I could go to jail, too, | 因为如果我不报警 我也可能会进监狱 |
[16:52] | and that’s not happening. | 我不能让这事发生 |
[16:53] | – Bailey — – I have to call the police, | -贝利 -我得报警 |
[16:55] | but I have to manage a life-threatening | 但我得先处理好血液短缺的事 |
[16:59] | blood shortage first… | 人命关天… |
[17:02] | and that could take me a few hours. | 可能得耗费我几个小时 |
[17:06] | In the meantime, I’ll accept your resignations, | 与此同时 我接受你们的辞职 |
[17:10] | and I… | 还有 我… |
[17:17] | …I wish you both the best of luck. | …我祝你们两位好运 |
[17:32] | Okay, you get the kids. I’ll run home, and I’ll pack what I can. | 好了 你去接孩子 我回家 尽量收拾行李 |
[17:36] | No, no. We don’t have time. | 不行 我们没有时间了 |
[17:37] | Bailey might be buying us more time, | 贝利可能会给我们争取更多时间 |
[17:39] | but we don’t even know if John’s called the police or not. | 但我们还不知道约翰报警没有 |
[17:41] | We have to go, and we have to go right now. | 我们得走了 得立刻就走 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:43] | – I’ll get Amelia to get the kids, okay? – Okay. | -我让艾米莉娅去接孩子 好吗 -好 |
[17:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:15] | Here we go. | 这里 |
[18:18] | I heard there was a preemptive memorial? | 我听说你预先办了一场葬礼 |
[18:21] | Oh, it was really beautiful. | 非常美好 |
[18:23] | It made me want to do something bigger, | 让我想准备件更大的活动了 |
[18:25] | like a dinner or something. | 比如晚宴之类的 |
[18:27] | Lord, if there’s one thing my wife does well, | 天啊 如果我妻子只有一件事能做好 |
[18:29] | it’s take compliments. | 那就是接受赞美 |
[18:31] | In that case, I have bad news. | 这么说来 我有个坏消息 |
[18:33] | I just spoke with your oncologist, | 我刚和你的肿瘤医生谈过 |
[18:34] | and there is no need for a preemptive memorial, | 你们没必要提前办葬礼了 |
[18:38] | because your tumor is responding… | 因为你的肿瘤对化疗试验… |
[18:41] | to the chemo trial. | 有反应了 |
[18:44] | So, Catherine, | 所以 凯瑟琳 |
[18:45] | for the moment, you are living with cancer | 目前 你要与癌症共同生存 |
[18:48] | rather than dying from it. | 而不是死于癌症了 |
[18:52] | Oh, to hell with it. | 管他的 |
[18:53] | I’ll still give that dinner party. | 我还是要办晚宴派对 |
[18:56] | Dr. Shepherd, get your speech ready. | 谢博德医生 准备好你的演讲 |
[18:58] | We have a lot to celebrate. | 我们有很多事要庆祝 |
[19:02] | Oh, baby, did you hear that? | 宝贝 你听到了吗 |
[19:04] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[19:06] | Do you have to turn it off now? | 你现在就得关掉吗 |
[19:08] | No, the surgeon can continue to work, | 不 外科医生会继续干活 |
[19:11] | but without fresh blood products, | 但没有新鲜的血液制品 |
[19:13] | there’s a much higher chance of you bleeding or clotting. | 你失血或血液凝结的几率会高很多 |
[19:17] | But there’s a chance? | 但还有可能吗 |
[19:20] | There’s a chance I’ll meet him? | 我还有可能见他吗 |
[19:24] | There’s a chance. | 有可能 |
[19:28] | Simon… | 西蒙… |
[19:31] | it has been a tremendous privilege to be your doctor. | 我非常荣幸能够做你的医生 |
[19:34] | It’s been a gift to witness your love story. | 这是上天恩赐 让我们能见证你的爱情故事 |
[19:38] | I never imagined a great love in my life. | 我从来没想过人生中会遇到美好的爱情 |
[19:42] | I always pictured my child, but never my wife, | 我总是会想象我的孩子 但从没想象过我妻子 |
[19:46] | and then I met Kristen, and she changed me. | 然后 我遇到了克丽丝汀 她改变了我 |
[19:51] | She noticed every little thing about me — | 她注意到了关于我的每一件小事 |
[19:55] | my fear, my shame, my doubt. | 我的害怕 我的羞耻 我的疑惑 |
[20:00] | She pulled all the secrets out of me, | 她把我的秘密都掏了出来 |
[20:02] | and she held them to the light. | 并将其公之于众 |
[20:06] | She loved me. | 她爱我 |
[20:10] | And little by little… | 一点点地… |
[20:14] | she showed me how to love myself. | 她向我展示了 我该如何爱自己 |
[20:19] | And if that is not a life well lived… | 如果这还不算美好的人生… |
[20:25] | I don’t know what is. | 我真不知道什么才是 |
[20:31] | Tell her that, will you? | 告诉她 好吗 |
[20:58] | Let’s push another amp of epi. | 再推一剂肾上腺素 |
[20:59] | No, it’s been too long. | 不行 太久了 |
[21:01] | It’s been too long. | 已经太久了 |
[21:02] | She’s not oxygenating. | 她没再充氧了 |
[21:03] | You’ve been running the same code for half an hour. | 你已经执行同一行为半个小时了 |
[21:05] | – She’s in total organ failure. – She’s in DIC. | -她彻底器官衰竭了 -她弥散性血管内凝血了 |
[21:08] | Get me blood. | 把血给我 |
[21:09] | Come on, Cora. | 加油啊 科拉 |
[21:11] | Come on, Cora! | 加油 科拉 |
[21:12] | Sally needs you! | 萨莉需要你 |
[21:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[21:14] | I can’t live without you! | 我不能没有你 |
[21:16] | Stay awake! | 保持清醒 |
[21:17] | Cora! | 科拉 |
[21:18] | – Come on, don’t leave us. – Meredith. | -拜托 别离开我们 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[21:20] | You stay awake! | 给我保持清醒 |
[21:22] | Cora! | 科拉 |
[21:23] | Come on, please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[21:24] | Hold on, okay? | 坚持住 |
[21:25] | – I love you! – Meredith. | -我爱你 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[21:30] | – Please don’t die! – Get out of here, Meredith. | -求你别死 -离开这里 梅瑞狄斯 |
[21:37] | Okay, here he is. Take him. | 他出来了 抱住他 |
[21:40] | Her BP is tanking. We need more blood! | 血压骤降 我们需要更多血液 |
[21:42] | That’s the last bag of B negative. | 那是最后一袋阴性B型血了 |
[21:44] | Alright. Call for some crash blood. | 呼叫 要求拿点急救血来 |
[21:46] | That’s the last bag, Dr. Pierce. | 那是最后一袋了 皮尔斯医生 |
[21:49] | Okay. I have to clamp her uterine arteries. | 好 我得钳住她的子宫动脉 |
[21:51] | I have to take the uterus. | 我得接手子宫 |
[21:52] | Dr. Pierce, can you suction so I can see better? | 皮尔斯医生可以抽吸吗我能看得清楚些 |
[21:54] | You got it. | 可以 |
[21:57] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔逊医生 |
[21:58] | Not now! | 现在没空 |
[21:59] | I have blood. B negative, one bag. | 我有血袋 B血型 一袋 |
[22:00] | Hang it! | 快挂起来 |
[22:02] | Okay. Help me isolate the… | 好的 帮我分离… |
[22:06] | We cannot lose her. | 我们不能失去她 |
[22:07] | I need to take the baby to Simon. | 我要把宝宝带给西蒙看看 |
[22:10] | Not yet! | 还不行 |
[22:11] | Push that unit as fast as you can. | 尽快注射那袋血 |
[22:19] | Okay, now the clamp. | 好的 现在用止血钳 |
[22:21] | Okay. Get more pressers if we have to. | 好的 如果有必要就用更多压力 |
[22:28] | Okay, he’s ready. | 好的 他可以了 |
[22:29] | Okay, you can take him. Be careful. | 好的 你可以带走他 小心一些 |
[22:33] | I got control of the vessels. | 我控制这些血管 |
[22:34] | Now let’s clamp the cardinal ligaments. | 现在我们夹住枢纽韧带 |
[22:47] | Is he here? | 他来了吗 |
[22:48] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[23:07] | Meredith, that’s it. | 梅瑞狄斯 她死了 |
[23:15] | Derek, you go. | 德里克 干得漂亮 |
[23:18] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会好的 |
[23:28] | Time of death, 5:18. | 死亡时间 5:18 |
[23:53] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[23:54] | Simon. Simon, he’s here. | 西蒙 西蒙 他来了 |
[23:58] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[24:14] | Hello forever. | 初心永固 |
[25:15] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[25:17] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 家人们 |
[25:18] | I don’t think these two are allowed in here. | 我不觉得他们可以来这种地方 |
[25:21] | – No, they’re not. – Thank you. | -没错 他们不能来 -谢谢 |
[25:22] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 你们想告诉我一下发生什么了吗 |
[25:24] | No. We can’t. | 不 我们不能说 |
[25:25] | Seriously? You guys are scaring me. | 认真的吗 你们吓到我了 |
[25:26] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[25:27] | Amelia, please don’t ask questions. | 艾米莉娅 别问问题 |
[25:29] | Have you met me? I’m asking questions. | 你们见过我吗 我就要问问题 |
[25:32] | Where are we going, Papa? | 我们要去哪 爸爸 |
[25:34] | We’re — We’re going on a trip, sweetheart. | 我们…我们要去旅行 宝贝 |
[25:35] | Is it — Is it your mom? Is it Megan? | 是…是你妈妈吗 是梅根吗 |
[25:37] | Everybody’s fine. We just — We need to go. | 大家都很好 我们就是…该走了 |
[25:39] | The program is being assessed today! | 今天要评估项目呢 |
[25:41] | Amelia, please, let us go. | 艾米莉娅 求你 让我们走吧 |
[25:44] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Come on, baby. Come on. | -我们走 -宝贝 快走 |
[25:46] | I can’t lose you! | 我不能失去你们 |
[25:47] | Whatever is going on here, I — I cannot lose you. | 不管发生什么 我…不能失去你们 |
[25:50] | Please just tell me where you are going. | 求你们告诉我你们要去哪 |
[25:51] | Amelia, we will call soon. | 艾米莉娅 我们会很快打给你 |
[25:53] | I promise, okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[25:54] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go, guys. | 来 我们走 我们走家人们 |
[25:55] | – Everybody, up, up, up. – Run, run, run. We gotta go. | -大家快上去 走 -跑 我们该走了 |
[25:56] | That’s so good. We’re in a rush. | 太好了 我们赶时间 |
[25:57] | Great job. Great job. | 很好 很好 |
[26:15] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[26:17] | I’m Dr. Grey. | 我是格蕾医生 |
[26:24] | Sally, this doctor wants to talk to you. | 萨莉 这位医生想和你聊聊 |
[26:30] | I’m Dr. Grey. I was your niece’s surgeon today. | 我是格蕾医生 你外甥女今天的外科医生 |
[26:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[26:36] | Cora went into organ failure and did not make it. | 科拉最后器官衰竭了没能坚持下来 |
[26:40] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力抢救了 |
[26:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:47] | Cora, your niece. | 科拉 你外甥女 |
[26:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:54] | – Who? – This is your family. | -谁 -这是你的家人 |
[26:56] | I used to be a doctor, I think. | 我以前是个医生 我觉得 |
[26:57] | You were a doctor, Mom. You were a surgeon. | 你是医生 妈妈 你是外科医生 |
[26:59] | The carousel never stops turning. | 旋转木马永不停止转动 |
[27:01] | I can’t get off. | 我下不来 |
[27:08] | We put out the call on social media. | 我们在社交媒体上发了招募 |
[27:12] | I hate this hateful, stupid rule, | 我讨厌这个可恶又愚蠢的规定 |
[27:15] | and I think I might sue the FDA to get it changed. | 我觉得我会起诉食药局改改 |
[27:19] | But in the meantime, we called our friends. | 但与此同时 我们召集了我们的朋友 |
[27:22] | – Our… – Sexless friends. | -我们的… -不做爱的朋友 |
[27:25] | We’re doing our part. | 我们做我们该做的 |
[27:29] | I will fight this hateful, | 我会和你一起抗争 |
[27:32] | stupid rule with you, Schmitt. | 这个可恶又愚蠢的规定 施密特 |
[27:36] | Yes, queen. | 好的 女王陛下 |
[27:58] | Your daddy loved you. | 你爸爸爱你 |
[28:04] | He loved you beyond the beyond. | 他爱你胜过一切 |
[28:42] | Oh. Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[28:45] | Do you know what’s going on with Owen and Teddy? | 你知道欧文和泰迪怎么了吗 |
[28:48] | They okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[28:49] | Yeah. I — Maybe. I-I don’t know. | 是的 也许 我…我不太清楚 |
[28:53] | Physically, they seem okay. | 他们的身体看起来还好 |
[29:02] | Link, I’m sorry. | 林 我很抱歉 |
[29:06] | I broke your heart. | 我伤了你的心 |
[29:09] | And you felt blindsided. | 让你觉得措手不及 |
[29:12] | And I had forgotten exactly how badly that hurts. | 而我忘记了那到底有多伤心 |
[29:18] | If I had remembered… | 如果我记得… |
[29:21] | I would have handled things a little differently. | 我处理事情起来会有一些不一样 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:35] | I never would have had a kid. | 我没想过自己会有孩子 |
[29:39] | I’m too cynical and the world is too dark. | 我很愤世嫉俗 世界又太黑暗 |
[29:45] | But you gave me Scout. | 但你带给了我斯考特 |
[29:48] | And my heart cracked open | 然后我的心就敞开一个缝 |
[29:50] | and my world got a little lighter. | 于是我的世界有了一点光亮 |
[29:55] | You gave me a son. | 你给了我一个儿子 |
[29:59] | And I get to be his dad. | 我成了他的爸爸 |
[30:02] | So I don’t hate you. | 所以我不恨你 |
[30:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:08] | Just…not in the painful way anymore. | 只是…不再以一种痛苦的方式 |
[30:22] | I heard about what happened to your blood. | 我听说了你血袋的事故 |
[30:25] | It’s unimaginable. | 这太难以置信了 |
[30:28] | Yeah, but the, um, residents have organized a blood drive | 对 但是 住院医生组织了献血 |
[30:31] | on their social media, so… Oh. | 通过他们的社交媒体 所以 |
[30:35] | It’s having some success, | 算小有成效 |
[30:36] | even despite the rain. | 即使下着雨 |
[30:38] | That generation — they just might save us all. | 这代人 也许可以拯救我们所有人 |
[30:42] | They just might. | 可能吧 |
[30:45] | You should, um, also know | 你应该也知道了 |
[30:48] | that my head of trauma | 我的创伤科主任 |
[30:51] | and my, uh, co-chief of cardio | 和心脏科共同主任 |
[30:54] | have tendered their resignation, | 都已提交辞呈 |
[30:56] | but I will have candidates lined up. | 但我会招募新的人选 |
[31:00] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[31:01] | Yeah, so, she is also leaving. | 是的 她也要走 |
[31:04] | Um, she gave her notice, and she’ll be hard to replace, | 她已告知我了 想找人替代她很难 |
[31:07] | but we… We will persevere. | 但我们会坚持下来 |
[31:11] | Yeah, well, Dr. Grey, she performed | 好吧 格蕾医生今天做了一台 |
[31:13] | an unnecessary, very bloody operation today. | 没必要且十分血腥的手术 |
[31:18] | She went against the orders | 她违反了 |
[31:19] | of the Fox Foundation’s chief medical officer. | 福克斯基金会首席医疗主任的命令 |
[31:22] | So while your residents are scrambling to donate and gather blood, | 当你的住院医师在竞相献血时 |
[31:26] | Dr. Grey is wasting it. | 格蕾医生却在浪费血液 |
[31:28] | Like I said, she’s leaving. | 我刚说了 她要走 |
[31:30] | Okay, Dr. Bailey, your program has been under investigation | 好吧 贝利医生 你们的项目因为有人 |
[31:34] | due to anonymous complaints about the Webber Method. | 匿名投诉韦伯教学法而被审查 |
[31:37] | – Right. – Now, Dr. Webber tried to reinvent the wheel, | -好吧 -现在 韦伯医生企图老调重弹 |
[31:40] | – which you objected to initially… – Right. Yes. | -该项目你一开始就很反对 -好吧 是的 |
[31:42] | – …and shut down ultimately. – Yes. | -最终也关闭了 -是的 |
[31:44] | I’ve seen this from time to time, in programs | 我在一些项目中经常看到 |
[31:47] | where people have just been working together for too long. | 当人们在一起合作时间久了 |
[31:51] | They start to feel like family, | 就会开始感觉像一家人 |
[31:53] | and sometimes it’s a dysfunctional family, | 有时这个家庭并不和睦 |
[31:56] | a family where it’s just unclear as to who is in charge. | 弄不清到底由谁做主 |
[32:01] | Richard Webber doesn’t respect your authority over him, | 理查德·韦伯并不听你指挥 |
[32:04] | Dr. Grey doesn’t respect his authority over her, | 格蕾医生也不听他的 |
[32:08] | and rules get broken, and it just gets messy. | 规则被破坏 事情变得一团糟 |
[32:11] | And it’s even messier when students are involved. | 当有学生参和进来 情况就更糟了 |
[32:13] | But our residents, they were excited by the Webber Method. | 但我们的住院医师都很喜欢韦伯教学法 |
[32:16] | – So… – Okay. Dr. Bailey, I am sorry. | -所以… -好吧 贝利医生 对不起 |
[32:18] | – I am sorry, but I am going to have to pull… – Wait, wait, hold — | -抱歉 但我不得不… -等等 等一下 |
[32:21] | …your general surgery | 取消你们的普外科 |
[32:22] | – residency accreditation. – No. N– Do not do that — | -住院医师岗位认证 -不 别这样… |
[32:23] | Do not do — | 别这样… |
[32:26] | Your residents will be orphaned, but I promise you, | 你们的住院医师将无人指导 但我向你保证 |
[32:30] | we will do our very best to see | 我们会尽力帮他们 |
[32:32] | that they land on their feet somewhere else | 去其他医院实习 |
[32:35] | while you… turn this program around. | 而你们 利用机会改进该项目 |
[32:39] | Recalibrate. Rebuild. | 重新调整 重建 |
[32:41] | Just…start over. | 重头再来 |
[33:14] | I have five rules. Memorize them. | 我有五条规则 记住了 |
[33:16] | Rule number one — don’t bother sucking up. | 第一条规则 别溜须拍马 |
[33:17] | I already hate you. That’s not gonna change. | 我已经讨厌你了 这点不会改变 |
[33:22] | The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident | 在这就职住院外科医师的7年 |
[33:25] | will be the best and worst of your life. | 也是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年 |
[33:26] | Go, work, save some lives. | 去工作 去挽救生命 |
[33:29] | Who here feels like they have no idea what they’re doing? | 这里谁觉得不知道自己在做什么 |
[33:46] | You practice on cadavers… | 你用尸体练习 |
[33:49] | …you observe, | 你观察 |
[33:51] | and you think you know what you’re gonna feel like | 你以为自己知道站在手术台旁 |
[33:53] | standing over that table, but…that was such a high. | 是种什么感觉 但那种感觉让人如此兴奋 |
[34:38] | For decades, many doctors were convinced | 几十年来 许多医生都相信 |
[34:41] | that bloodletting was harming more than it helped. | 放血疗法弊大于利 |
[34:44] | I never said “I love you” to anyone before I said it to you. | 在你之前 我从未对任何人说过”我爱你” |
[34:50] | My parents weren’t big on those words. | 我父母不喜欢说那些 |
[34:54] | When I heard them in movies, | 当我在电影里听到这些话时 |
[34:55] | they always sounded like lies to me. | 总是觉得像是在说谎 |
[35:00] | Like frosting if frosting made a sound. | 就像糖霜 如果糖霜会说话 |
[35:04] | I didn’t say “I love you” lightly, | 我不是轻率地说”我爱你” |
[35:07] | and I didn’t propose to you lightly. | 不是轻率地向你求婚 |
[35:10] | It takes more time for me to open all the way up. | 我要花更长时间才能彻底打开心扉 |
[35:15] | It takes time for me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:17] | I…love my sisters, | 我爱我的姐妹 |
[35:19] | and they are my sisters. | 她们就是我的姐妹 |
[35:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:23] | But I grew up an only child. | 但我是独生女 |
[35:25] | I used to whisper my secrets to myself in the dark. | 我习惯了在黑暗中低声自语我的秘密 |
[35:29] | It takes a lot for me to tell my secrets to anyone else. | 我要鼓起更多勇气才能把秘密告诉别人 |
[35:36] | I don’t think we got married too early. | 我不认为我们结婚太早 |
[35:39] | I just think we need to keep learning each other. | 我只是觉得我们需要继续彼此了解 |
[35:43] | We have to protect this love, Maggie, | 我们必须保护这份爱 麦琪 |
[35:45] | because love like this doesn’t come along all the time. | 因为像这样的爱情并不常见 |
[35:49] | It doesn’t always stay. | 也不会一直都在 |
[36:04] | But just as many were convinced that it was the only cure. | 但许多人认为 那是唯一的疗法 |
[36:29] | I have the best idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[36:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:35] | Hey, what’s up, little guy? | 你好 小家伙 |
[36:37] | You and Scout come over | 你和斯考特来我家 |
[36:39] | and we watch “Encanto” for the 57th time | 我们一起看第75遍《魔法满屋》 |
[36:43] | because you’re my best friend… | 因为你是我最好的朋友… |
[36:45] | and my favorite person | 我最喜欢的人 |
[36:46] | and everything is so screwed up in this world | 这个世界上的一切已经很糟了 |
[36:50] | that I need — I need us not to be. | 我需要…我们不能像那样 |
[36:52] | Doctors, like most human beings, are risk-averse. | 医生和大多数人一样不愿冒险 |
[36:56] | I can accept that invitation. | 我可以接受这份邀请 |
[36:58] | But… | 但是… |
[37:00] | I’m singing along to “Encanto.” | 我要跟着《魔法满屋》一起唱 |
[37:02] | Shut up. | 你少来 |
[37:04] | Top of my lungs, every single word. | 声音洪亮 吐字清晰 |
[37:08] | No. | 不要 |
[37:10] | – Right Scout? – No. | -对吗 斯考特 -不要 |
[37:11] | We prefer the safety of what we know | 我们更喜欢已知的安全 |
[37:13] | over the thrill of new innovations. | 而不是新发明的刺激 |
[37:15] | What do you mean, they’re traveling? Are they retiring? | 你说他们在旅行是什么意思 他们退休了吗 |
[37:17] | No, they’re taking a sabbatical. | 不 他们在休假 |
[37:19] | I think they’re gonna go see the Great Pyramids. | 我想他们要去参观大金字塔 |
[37:21] | Well, Richard Webber is the residency program, | 理查德·韦伯就是住院医师项目 |
[37:23] | and it just got shut down, so then who will rebuild it? | 项目被关闭后 由谁来重建呢 |
[37:25] | I think they’re hoping that I’ll run the foundation | 我想他们希望由我来运营基金会 |
[37:28] | and you and Bailey will salvage the program. | 你和贝利重整项目 |
[37:30] | I’ve already given my notice. | 我已经交了辞职报告了 |
[37:32] | Mm. And I’m asking you to take it back. | 那就请你收回辞呈 |
[37:33] | No. | 不 |
[37:34] | Look, I’m not asking you to stay forever. | 我也不是求你留下来待一辈子 |
[37:35] | I’m asking you to stay for now. | 只是求你再坚持一阵子 |
[37:37] | You can leave and I can’t? | 你可以走 我却不能 |
[37:38] | Because my name’s not Meredith Grey, and I didn’t — | 因为我的名字不是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 并且我 |
[37:41] | Look, that article you just published was noisy, okay? | 你发表的那篇文章反响很大 |
[37:45] | And if you leave now, then we’re sunk. | 眼下要是你辞职 我们就完蛋了 |
[37:47] | It’s your fame, your reputation. That’s how we rebuild. | 靠你的名气和声望 我们才能重新开始 |
[37:50] | I don’t owe you that, and I resent you for asking it of me. | 我又不欠你的 你要求我这么多我很生气 |
[37:54] | Do you want this place to just crumble completely, Mer? | 你希望这家医院彻底完蛋吗 梅 |
[37:57] | Alright? It can’t notexist. | 它不能完蛋 |
[37:59] | It’s your name on the building. | 院名里可是你的名字 |
[38:00] | – That’s Lexie’s name. – Exactly. | -那是莱西的名字 -正是如此 |
[38:02] | It’s a standing tribute to everything and everyone | 对每一位曾经在这里努力奋斗过的人来说 |
[38:03] | who’s ever trained here. | 医院就是他们永远的墓志铭 |
[38:05] | But, I mean, if I lose you and Richard at the same time, | 如果你和理查德同时离开 |
[38:07] | that sends a signal to the world | 那就等于告诉全世界 |
[38:08] | that there’s nothing here worth saving. | 这里不值得拯救了 |
[38:10] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[38:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:15] | Keys to the chief’s office. | 主任办公室的钥匙 |
[38:18] | You broke it, you bought it. | 小心保管 别搞丢了 |
[38:20] | I have to protect my health and my sanity first, so… | 为了我的身心健康着想 |
[38:27] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[38:28] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[38:30] | No notice. | 没有提前通知 |
[38:31] | Pru and I have cookies to make. | 布鲁要和我一起做饼干 |
[38:33] | – Cookies! – Yes, baby girl. | -饼干 -对啦 乖乖 |
[38:36] | You heard me right. | 你们没听错 |
[38:38] | Cookies. | 饼干 |
[38:40] | Surgeons and doctors, as a general rule, | 外科医生们 普遍看来 |
[38:44] | like to know for sure that we are right | 都喜欢在进一步行动前 |
[38:46] | before we make a move. | 完全确定自己是正确的 |
[38:50] | Well, now you really can’t leave. | 这下你真的不能走了 |
[38:54] | – Jackson — – I’m offering you 20% more | -杰克森 -无论明尼苏达给你多少 |
[38:56] | than whatever they’ll give you in Minnesota, okay? | 我都比他们多给20% |
[38:57] | And the title Chief of Surgery. | 并且任命你为大外科主任 |
[38:59] | Bailey is upset. She will be back. | 贝利只是不开心 她会回来的 |
[39:01] | Interim Chief of Surgery, then. | 那就大外科代理主任 |
[39:05] | Hey, Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[39:10] | Uh, okay. Everyone’s weird today. | 怎么今天所有人都这么奇怪 |
[39:12] | Um, so, she’s out. | 她睡过去了 |
[39:15] | Your mother gave her all the cake. | 你妈把所有蛋糕都给她吃了 |
[39:16] | You ready to go? | 准备好了吗 走吧 |
[39:18] | You look like you need some time to think it over. | 感觉你还要花点时间再想一想 |
[39:21] | Talk tomorrow? | 明天再谈吧 |
[39:23] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -行吧 -好的 |
[39:26] | – Hell of a day. – Hell of a day. | -可怕的一天 -可怕的一天 |
[39:29] | And so, for us, change requires incontrovertible proof, | 所以对于我们 改变需要充足的证据 |
[39:34] | which is not always easy to come by. | 而有时证据偏偏并不那么明显 |
[39:39] | Your mom really does have nine lives. | 你妈妈好像有九条命啊 |
[39:41] | More like 49. | 简直是有49条 |
[39:58] | It has been theorized that surgery itself | 有理论认为手术本身 |
[40:00] | is just an era that will pass. | 也会有一天落幕于时代的潮流里 |
[40:13] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:18] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:42] | 普外科M·贝利医师 大外科主任 | |
[40:42] | But that’s a long way away. | 当然那肯定是很久以后的事情了 |
[40:46] | And in the meantime, there are eras within eras. | 不过现在 大时代里涌动着小时代 |
[40:52] | He’s very dreamy, but he is not the sun. | 他是白马王子 但他不是太阳 |
[40:56] | You are. | 你才是 |
[40:57] | We discover new science, | 我们发现新的理论 |
[40:59] | we posit, prove new theories. | 提出假设 证实新理论 |
[41:09] | You should go. | 你应该走了 |
[41:13] | I should go where? | 我应该去哪 |
[41:14] | You should go back to Minnesota. | 你应该回明尼苏达了 |
[41:16] | That’s where your life is. | 你的生活都在那里 |
[41:18] | – My life is here. – I see. | -我的生活在这里 -是吗 |
[41:20] | I do not think you intentionally sabotaged this program. | 我不觉得你是故意破坏这个项目的 |
[41:23] | – That’s not what I was saying. – What were you saying? | -我说的不是那个意思 -那你是什么意思 |
[41:27] | – That I unintentionally sabotaged the program? – No. | -我无意间破坏了项目吗 -不是 |
[41:30] | That I’m so unconscious that I have no idea what drives me? | 我精神错乱不知道到底为什么那么做 |
[41:34] | Or were you saying I don’t know what I want? | 还是说我不知道自己要干什么 |
[41:37] | I don’t know what I want to the degree | 我失去目标以至于 |
[41:39] | that I risked a woman’s life, that I ended it? | 拿那个女人的生命冒险 害死了她 |
[41:42] | No. | 不是 |
[41:43] | I’m saying you’ve spent your entire adult life in one place, | 我是说你目前的人生都一直在这一个地方 |
[41:47] | and that makes it hard to leave — it does. | 这就会让离别很难 确实如此 |
[41:49] | And sometimes…we all don’t know what’s driving us, okay? | 并且我们都会不知道自己的动力是什么 |
[41:53] | Sometimes I feel 18. | 有时候我感觉自己十八岁 |
[41:55] | Sometimes I feel 8. | 有时候又觉得像八岁 |
[41:57] | We all have unpacked issues. We all have trauma. | 我们都有未解决的困扰 我们都受过伤害 |
[42:00] | And from what I understand, | 据我了解 |
[42:01] | you have more than your fair share. | 你承受了远超常人的压力 |
[42:03] | I’m saying it’s hard to leave, Meredith. | 我是说现在离开很难 梅瑞狄斯 |
[42:05] | It’s hard. It’s hard to leave. It is. | 很难 确实很难 |
[42:08] | And what we did today, that made it harder. | 而我们今天做的 会使其更难 |
[42:10] | I don’t think those two things are entirely unrelated. | 我不觉得这两件事是完全没有关系的 |
[42:12] | But if you saw all of that, tell me why you didn’t stop me. | 如果你预见到了 你为什么没有阻止我 |
[42:15] | Tell me why you didn’t say something. | 你为什么没有说点什么 |
[42:17] | I saw what I saw, | 我看见了 |
[42:18] | and I have enough humility and enough respect | 我有足够的谦卑和足够自省 |
[42:20] | to allow for the possibility that I was wrong. | 担心万一是自己错了 |
[42:23] | Because you are Meredith Grey | 因为你可是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[42:25] | and you do not like being told what to do. | 你不喜欢别人告诉你该怎么做 |
[42:34] | You really just should go. | 你真的该走了 |
[42:37] | Just go. Just go back to Minnesota. | 快走吧 回明尼苏达去 |
[42:40] | I have a lot of work to do here. | 我这还有好多工作要做 |
[42:43] | And then we bang our heads against the wall, | 然后我们懊悔自己的作为 |
[42:44] | trying to convince ourselves to actually change our practices | 试着说服自己改变方法 |
[42:47] | in line with what we know. | 跟上时代的脚步 |
[43:37] | Because the end of an era… | 因为一个时代的终结 |
[43:38] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[43:40] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[43:41] | …is easier said than done. | 总是说起来容易做起来难 |