时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Transplant surgeons typically transport donor organs | 移植手术外科医生通常会 |
[00:14] | by carefully packing them on ice | 仔细把供体器官冷藏 |
[00:16] | and racing as fast as they can to the recipient. | 尽所能最快移植到受体 |
[00:24] | The organ can only survive a certain amount of time | 取出的器官只能存活一段时间 |
[00:26] | until it’s placed into its new body. | 在此之前必须移植到受体 |
[00:30] | At best, the heart and lungs only have four to six hours. | 最佳状态下 心肺只能保留四至六小时 |
[00:33] | – Link! – Jules? | -林 -朱尔斯 |
[00:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:37] | I said I would call, and — and I meant to, but — | 我说会打给你 我有此打算 不过 |
[00:40] | Oh, it’s okay. No, I’m not here for you. | 没事 我不是为你来的 |
[00:42] | Um, I actually just — I work here now. | 我只是开始在这工作了 |
[00:45] | Don’t suppose you could point me to the scrubs? | 你能告诉我换手术服的地方吗 |
[00:47] | Actually, never mind. | 没事了 |
[00:48] | I recognize her from the interviews. Bye. | 我面试时见过她 再见 |
[00:51] | I’m Jules Millin. | 我是朱尔斯·米林 |
[00:52] | Mika Yasuda. | 米卡·安田 |
[00:53] | Think I might have, um, | 我可能一不小心 |
[00:54] | accidentally slept with an attending already. | 跟主治医师睡了 |
[00:56] | You work fast. | 你这速度可以啊 |
[00:59] | But recently, scientists have developed machines | 但近期科学家发明了机器 |
[01:01] | that can improve these odds. | 来提高成功移植的机率 |
[01:04] | I really needed coffee. | 我真想喝咖啡 |
[01:10] | Essentially, certain organs can now travel in a box | 某些器官可以放进箱子里运输 |
[01:13] | that continuously perfuses them with nutrients, | 箱子内器官持续获得营养物供给 |
[01:17] | preserving their viability. | 保存活力 |
[01:19] | I’m Lucas Adams. | 我是卢卡斯·亚当斯 |
[01:21] | Or Luke. Just don’t call me Skywalker. | 叫我卢克 别叫天行者就行 |
[01:27] | First day. Who’s nervous? | 第一天上班 谁紧张啊 |
[01:29] | Wow, who is a ten but he won’t shut up? | 哇 他相当不错 就是太话痨了 |
[01:31] | What was that? | 什么 |
[01:32] | – Nothing. – What’d she say? | -没事 -她说什么 |
[01:35] | – What was so funny? – Nothing. | -什么这么有意思 -没事 |
[01:36] | Now, come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[01:38] | Just…sizing up the competition and liking my odds. | 只是打量一下对手 发现我赢面挺大 |
[01:42] | Because I said hello? | 就因为我说了你好 |
[01:43] | Don’t worry, Skywalker. | 别担心 天行者 |
[01:45] | Jules here already slept with an attending. | 这位朱尔斯都跟主治医师睡了 |
[01:50] | You didn’t say it was a secret. | 你没说要保密啊 |
[01:53] | This innovation has allowed us to increase | 这项创新让我们 |
[01:55] | the number of organs available for transplantation. | 能获取更多可用于移植的器官 |
[02:16] | Hey, Dr. Griffith. | 格里菲思医生 |
[02:17] | Slow down. You’re creating a safety hazard. | 跑慢点 你这会造成安全风险 |
[02:20] | Sorry — Late — Tornado. | 抱歉 来晚了 飓风天 |
[02:22] | The tornado was yesterday. | 飓风是昨天刮的 |
[02:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[02:26] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[02:28] | Uh, the door. | 那边 |
[02:32] | And for over a hundred thousand people in this country | 在美国 超过十万人 |
[02:35] | who are currently waiting for an organ… | 正在等待器官移植 |
[02:39] | …it’s a chance at a new life. | 这是新生命的机会 |
[02:52] | Congratulations. You all made it. | 恭喜你们成功跨出第一步 |
[02:54] | You’re here. | 你们到了 |
[02:58] | I know this OR looks like a high-tech fever dream, | 这件手术室看起来像是高科技梦境 |
[03:00] | but it’s all real and very expensive, so don’t touch — | 但全都是真的 而且非常贵 所以请不要碰 |
[03:03] | that scanner cost as much as my house. | 这台扫描仪的的价格相当于我的房子 |
[03:07] | I see and appreciate your awe, | 看见你们的敬畏我很高兴 |
[03:09] | but all of this high-tech equipment is useless | 但若没有技术高超的外科医生来操作 |
[03:11] | without highly skilled surgeons to operate it. | 所有这些高科技设备都一无是处 |
[03:14] | It’s useless without you. | 没有你们 这一切毫无价值 |
[03:16] | You will use it to save lives. | 你会用这些设备拯救生命 |
[03:18] | You will use it to end them | 或者结束生命 |
[03:20] | because that’s the game we’re in. | 这就是我们的职业 |
[03:22] | When we have a bad day, we end a life. | 哪天不走运 一个生命就消逝 |
[03:24] | You knew that and you went to med school anyway, | 明知如此你们还是上了医学院 |
[03:26] | and that makes you brave. | 这证明你们很勇敢 |
[03:27] | We didn’t pick you for your grades. | 我们看中的不是你们的成绩 |
[03:29] | We picked you for your fight. | 而是你们勇于战斗的精神 |
[03:31] | We’re all getting a second chance here today. | 我们今天在此都有第二次机会 |
[03:33] | We’re — | 我们 |
[03:36] | Griffith. Thanks for joining us. | 格里菲思 感谢你的到来 |
[03:38] | I’m not sure interrupting my opening speech | 但我不确定打乱我的演讲 |
[03:40] | is a great way to start off. | 是开了个好头 |
[03:42] | Do you want to explain yourself? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[03:43] | The tornado created a family situation, Chief Grey. | 飓风造成了家庭问题 格蕾主任 |
[03:46] | I assure you, won’t happen again. | 我向你保证没有下次 |
[03:48] | Let’s allow for some extra time in the morning, Griffith. | 早上多留点时间 格里菲思 |
[03:50] | If you want to succeed here, learn to expect the unexpected. | 如果你想在这成功 就要做好万全准备 |
[03:54] | That goes for all of you. | 你们所有人都如此 |
[03:56] | – Now a bit about… – Bailey! | -现在说说关于… -贝利 |
[03:58] | Are you back?! | 你回来上班了吗 |
[04:00] | Do I look like I’m back? | 我看起来是来上班的吗 |
[04:02] | – No. – No, I heard about the new class, the new OR. | -不像 -不 我听说来新人了 还有新手术室 |
[04:05] | Couldn’t resist coming to see for myself. | 忍不住要自己来看看 |
[04:07] | Oh, looks like we all had the same idea. | 我们大家都这样想 |
[04:09] | Okay, I see baby surgeons. | 看到了新手医生 |
[04:11] | I see an attending surgeon. | 看到了主治医生 |
[04:13] | Where are the senior residents? | 资深住院医在哪里 |
[04:14] | Well, we’re still working on recruiting senior residents. | 我们还在招资深住院医生 |
[04:18] | Our prior class is all happy in their new residencies. | 之前的学生都在新的住院岗位上呆得很愉快 |
[04:23] | Push! Push! Push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[04:26] | Okay. Okay, Dr. Schmitt, don’t forget to brace the head. | 好 好 施密特医生 别忘了托住头 |
[04:29] | Fix your face, Schmitt. | 注意表情 施密特 |
[04:30] | – Okay. – Okay, Rhadha, one more big push. | -好 -好 拉达 再用力一次 |
[04:33] | And…let’s go. | 然后… 来吧 |
[04:35] | One. | 一 |
[04:36] | Okay, oh! | 好 |
[04:42] | – I — – No. | -我 -别 |
[04:43] | – I’m sorry. I have to. – You promised! | -对不起 我必须这么做 -你答应过的 |
[04:46] | – I vouched for you! – I’m sorry. | -我替你担保了 -对不起 |
[04:47] | I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[04:50] | Schmitt! | 施密特 |
[04:51] | You went gallivanting around the world | 你在世界各地闲逛 |
[04:53] | while your wife threw a mountain of money | 你老婆花了堆积如山的钱 |
[04:56] | at new surgical equipment. | 添置新的手术设备 |
[04:58] | Then you opened up the residency program | 然后你比计划提前了六个月 |
[04:59] | six months before you should have. | 开启了住院医生项目 |
[05:01] | You made a residency class from the bottom of the barrel — | 你从一群差生里选出人来开了一个住院医生班 |
[05:06] | the rejects. | 别人挑剩下的人 |
[05:07] | Yeah, that smacks of desperation. | 我能看出你的绝望 |
[05:09] | I will not cosign. | 我不会联署 |
[05:11] | Well, look, they are an excellent group, Bailey. | 他们是一群优秀的人 贝利 |
[05:13] | They are a carefully cultivated group. | 他们得到了精心的培养 |
[05:15] | We got hundreds of applications, | 我们收到了成百上千的申请 |
[05:17] | and we combed through them to find the gems. | 我们从中仔细挑选出了佼佼者 |
[05:20] | This class — they may not have gotten straight A’s like you, | 这个班级 他们也许不像你那样拿全A |
[05:24] | but they have stories and they have heart. | 但是他们有故事 有良心 |
[05:26] | They have empathy. | 有同理心 |
[05:28] | And when you’re trying to build a solid surgeon, | 如果你想要打造一个可靠的外科医生 |
[05:31] | that counts for a lot. | 这些都很重要 |
[05:32] | And I would highly recommend gallivanting around the world. | 而且我非常推荐环游世界 |
[05:37] | It changes your thinking. | 它可以改变你的想法 |
[05:38] | It just — It opens up your — your mind. | 打开你的思路 |
[05:41] | You’re telling me I’m closed-minded? | 你是说我思想保守吗 |
[05:43] | I-I did no such thing. | 我可没这么说 |
[05:45] | Dr. Webber! | 韦伯医生 |
[05:46] | I promised Jo Wilson that if she got me a spot in OB-GYN, | 我答应乔·威尔逊如果她在妇产科给我找个位置 |
[05:50] | I would see the residency through, | 我会坚持到住院实习期结束 |
[05:51] | no matter when the surgery program opened back up. | 不管外科项目什么时候恢复 |
[05:54] | So, presently, I’m risking not only my job, | 所以现在我可能会丢了工作 |
[05:57] | but also my friendship. | 还可能失去友谊 |
[05:58] | That being said, I hate it. | 话虽如此 我讨厌产科 |
[06:01] | I hate it so much. | 非常讨厌 |
[06:02] | You need senior surgical residents. | 你需要资深外科住院医生 |
[06:05] | I — I might so far as to say you need a Chief Resident. | 我甚至可以说你需要一名总住院医生 |
[06:09] | And if you make me him, I will be mean. | 如果你让我来当 我会很凶狠 |
[06:12] | I will be bossy. | 我会指挥他们 |
[06:14] | And if I’m ever tempted to go soft, | 如果哪天我想心软 |
[06:15] | I will picture a return to OB, and I will get stronger. | 我就想象回到产科的情形 然后我就会更厉害 |
[06:20] | Stronger like a vagina, which I’ve been forced to learn | 像阴道一样厉害 我被迫得知 |
[06:23] | can stretch to 200 times its natural size | 仅仅通过收缩 阴道就可以拉伸到 |
[06:27] | and lift a 30 pound weight just by flexing. | 自然状态下的一百倍 并举起27斤的重量 |
[06:31] | I’ll be the vagina… | 如果你让我来当… |
[06:33] | of the program if you’d let me. | 我就是这个项目的阴道 |
[06:37] | Or, um, you might, um, prefer the term backbone, sir. | 也许你更喜欢顶梁柱这个词 主任 |
[06:42] | I wish you all the best of luck. | 我祝你好运 |
[06:49] | You’ll need to speak to Chief Grey, Schmitt. | 你要去跟格蕾主任说 施密特 |
[06:52] | And, um, I would suggest you… | 我建议你… |
[06:55] | modify the — the speech there. | 修饰一下言辞 |
[06:58] | Yesterday’s tornado came out of nowhere | 昨天的龙卷风不知道从哪里冒出来的 |
[07:00] | and blew a bus off a cliff. | 把一辆巴士刮下了悬崖 |
[07:02] | The bus flipped over and landed after a 20-foot drop, | 巴士从6米高的地方翻下去摔在地上 |
[07:05] | and because many of the passengers | 因为很多乘客 |
[07:06] | were not wearing seatbelts, | 没有系安全带 |
[07:07] | we have an inordinate number of patients | 我们有很多病人 |
[07:09] | who may have experienced catastrophic brain injury. | 经历了严重的脑损伤 |
[07:11] | How do we declare brain death? | 我们根据什么宣布脑死亡 |
[07:14] | Dr. Kwan. | 关医生 |
[07:15] | Numerous criteria must be met | 必须满足许多标准 |
[07:16] | before determination of brain death, | 才能决定脑死亡 |
[07:17] | including at least two clinical exams | 包括至少两项临床检查 |
[07:19] | and a confirmatory test such as a brain scan. | 和一项验证的测试 比如说脑部扫描 |
[07:21] | – Correct. – How many are there? | -正确 -有多少人 |
[07:22] | We raise our hands and we wait to be called on, Dr. Adams. | 我们举手 然后等着被叫 亚当斯医生 |
[07:25] | It may seem infantilizing, | 这样可能看起来很幼稚 |
[07:26] | but it maintains a necessary pecking order | 但它维系了等级秩序 |
[07:28] | that keeps people alive. | 让人们得以生存 |
[07:30] | Dr. Adams. | 亚当斯医生 |
[07:31] | – How many are potentially brain-dead? – 14. | -有多少人可能脑死亡了 -14人 |
[07:35] | Well, how many are donors? | 里面有多少器官捐献者 |
[07:40] | – Dr. Griffith. – How many of those 14 are potential organ donors? | -格里菲思医生 -这14个人中有多少人捐献器官 |
[07:42] | – Nine. – Whoa. Organpalooza. | -九个 -器官派对 |
[07:46] | I can’t overstate how inappropriate that is. | 我无法用语言表达这样说有多不合适 |
[07:48] | I have a dark sense of humor. | 我有黑色幽默感 |
[07:49] | You don’t get to talk for the rest of the day. | 今天接下来的时间你不要说话了 |
[07:51] | – I was just — – I mean it. | -我只是 -我是认真的 |
[07:52] | Every one of those organs came from a person | 每一个器官都是来自一名 |
[07:54] | who was living their life yesterday. | 昨天还活着的人 |
[07:56] | A person with family and friends who are devastated today | 一个活生生的人 他的亲友今天悲痛欲绝 |
[07:59] | and praying for a miracle. | 期待能有奇迹发生 |
[08:00] | – I’m so sorry. I — – Don’t be sorry. | -我很抱歉 我… -不必抱歉 |
[08:01] | Just don’t talk. | 你闭嘴就好 |
[08:06] | We’ll ask the families to move to the waiting room | 我们在做脑死亡确认时 |
[08:08] | while we run confirmatory tests. | 要请亲属们移步等待室 |
[08:10] | We have already alerted the OPO for potential donors. | 我们已经告知器官获取组织存在潜在捐献者 |
[08:12] | We have transplant surgeons on standby | 我们已经通知全国范围内的 |
[08:14] | from all over the country to make sure | 器官移植医生随时就位以保证 |
[08:15] | that not one precious, life-giving organ goes to waste. | 没有任何一个宝贵的 能救命的器官被浪费 |
[08:36] | This just got super real. | 感觉一下子真实了 |
[08:53] | No blood flow on the transcranial Doppler. | 经颅多普勒没有血流信号 |
[08:56] | Adams, his mother is in the waiting area. | 亚当斯 他的母亲在等待区 |
[08:59] | Uh, you want me to tell her that her son is brain-dead? | 你想让我去告诉她她儿子脑死亡了吗 |
[09:02] | You will take time and care. You will be kind. | 你要慢慢讲 给予关心善意 |
[09:06] | You will be gentle, and you will be clear. | 轻声细语但表述清晰 |
[09:08] | That goes for all of you. | 你们全部人都是 |
[09:17] | No spontaneous respiratory effort, | 没有自主呼吸 |
[09:19] | hypercarbia, and no ocular reflexes. | 碳酸血征 没有眼反射 |
[09:22] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[09:24] | Griffith, her husband was also in the accident. | 格里菲思 她的丈夫也遭遇了这场事故 |
[09:26] | He is a post-op surgical patient. | 他是术后患者 |
[09:41] | No cough reflex. | 没有咳嗽反射 |
[09:43] | – Kwan — – On it. | -关 -马上去 |
[10:07] | Her eyes are tracking. | 她的眼睛有在跟随 |
[10:09] | She still has some brain activity. | 她还有些脑活动 |
[10:11] | She’s not brain-dead. | 她还没有脑死亡 |
[10:13] | She is not dead. | 她还没死 |
[10:15] | Oh, thank God. | 太好了 |
[10:21] | Hey, I rounded on your post-ops, | 我去查了你术后患者的房 |
[10:23] | and Mrs. Shaugnessy says her incision hurts, | 桑纳斯太太说她的刀口疼 |
[10:25] | but there’s no sign of infection, | 但她刀口没有感染的迹象 |
[10:26] | – so I just upped her morphine for today. – Okay. | -所以我今天就只给她增大了吗啡剂量 -好的 |
[10:28] | Oh, and Mr., uh, Mulligan asked me | 穆里根先生让我代他 |
[10:30] | to thank you again for — | 再度向你表示感谢 |
[10:32] | Why — Why are you pacing? | 你为什么在这来回走 |
[10:34] | Oh, ’cause, um, I think we have a match for Howard. | 因为 我想我们为霍华德找到了供体 |
[10:37] | And I love Howard. | 而我很喜欢霍华德 |
[10:38] | And, um, you know, I’m just bursting to tell him, | 所以 我迫不及待想告诉他了 |
[10:40] | but it’s not official yet. | 但这事又还没有完全定下来 |
[10:41] | And I also don’t want it to seem like | 而且我不想这看起来像是 |
[10:42] | I’m rooting for somebody’s death, so — | 我在盼着某个人死掉 所以 |
[10:43] | – I’m not. – Uh, Dr. Pierce? | -我没有 -皮尔斯医生 |
[10:45] | Yes. | 是我 |
[10:46] | I recognized you from that article you wrote | 我是从你写的论文里认出你的 |
[10:48] | – about racial disparities in outcomes after bypass surgery. – Yes. | -关于种族差异对搭桥手术预后的影响 -是我 |
[10:52] | Well, wasn’t a great picture. | 那篇文章附的照片不太好看 |
[10:55] | – Okay. – I’m saying that I recognized you | -是吗 -我是说即使那张照片 |
[10:57] | even though that photo looks nothing like you | 照得完全不像你本人我还是认出你来了 |
[10:58] | because I am a huge fan of that paper. | 因为我很喜欢那篇论文 |
[11:01] | I read it three times. You are brilliant. | 我看了三遍 你太棒了 |
[11:04] | And, uh, I’m Dr. Jules Millin. | 我是朱尔斯·米林 |
[11:06] | I’m a first year surgical intern. | 是新来的外科实习医生 |
[11:07] | Dr. Millin, are you just fangirling | 米林医生 你只是来套近乎的 |
[11:08] | or did you come here to tell her something? | 还是你有事要找她 |
[11:09] | Oh, sorry. Yes. | 不好意思 是的 |
[11:10] | Um, I was told to tell you that we got a call from UNOS — | 我是来告诉你器官共享联合网络来电了 |
[11:14] | You have a heart for Howard? | 你们给霍华德找到供体了 |
[11:16] | Is Howard Mr. Jones? | 霍华德是琼斯先生吗 |
[11:17] | Yes! | 是的 |
[11:21] | – Winston, will you — – Yeah, I’ll — I’ll — | -温斯顿 你能 -好的 我来 |
[11:22] | – I’ll start the paperwork. – Yeah. | -我去准备走文书流程 -好的 |
[11:23] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[11:24] | Uh, Dr. Pierce, um, | 皮尔斯医生 |
[11:26] | can I please join you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[11:27] | I just had to tell a family the worst news of their life, | 我刚向一家人转达了个极坏的消息 |
[11:30] | and I could really use some of the opposite. | 我很需要体验点不一样的 |
[11:36] | Ms. Milton, I’m Dr. Yasuda. | 米尔顿女士 我是安田医生 |
[11:39] | Your daughter Marina is showing distinct signs of brain activity. | 你的女儿玛丽娜有微弱的脑活动迹象 |
[11:42] | Her eyes are fixating on stationary objects. | 她的眼睛会跟随固定目标转动 |
[11:45] | But — But I saw everyone. | 但 但我看他们全部人 |
[11:50] | I saw all the other parents. | 我看见所有其他家长都 |
[11:52] | You’re — You’re saying there’s a chance she might live? | 你是 你是说她可能还活着 |
[11:56] | She might live through this? | 她可能会活下来 |
[11:57] | We’re continuing to make adjustments | 我们会继续对她的 |
[11:58] | to her ventilator and her medications | 呼吸给氧和药物做出调整 |
[12:01] | and hoping the brain swelling comes down. | 希望能让她的脑水肿消退 |
[12:04] | And, yes, there is a chance that she might live. | 是的 她也许能撑过去 |
[12:10] | I’m… | 我 |
[12:13] | too afraid to hope. | 太害怕期望落空了 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[12:22] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[12:24] | How about if I hope for you? | 那我来替你期望吧 |
[12:27] | I have seven sisters, and one of them is around Marina’s age. | 我有七个姐妹 其中一个就和玛丽娜差不多大 |
[12:29] | So I will hope for Marina the way I would hope for my own sister. | 我会像对我姐妹一样期望玛丽娜能撑过去 |
[12:36] | Um, I’ll keep you posted. | 我会通知你她的情况 |
[12:45] | Don’t mind him. He’s a cry baby. | 别管他 他是个哭包 |
[12:48] | I am. | 确实 |
[12:49] | It’s okay. I’m emotional, too. | 没事的 我也很激动 |
[12:52] | You’ve waited so long for this, Howard. | 你等这天等得太久了 霍华德 |
[12:55] | I honestly didn’t think this day would come. | 我完全没想到会有这一天 |
[12:58] | Dr. Millin, why don’t you check | 米林医生 趁此机会 |
[12:59] | Howard’s blood pressure while we’re here? | 你给霍华德查一下血压吧 |
[13:02] | What is it — bring your kid to work day? | 今天是带孩子上班日吗 |
[13:05] | Our surgical residency program just opened back up today, | 我们的外科住院医生项目今天重新开始了 |
[13:07] | so we finally have interns again. | 所以我们终于有实习医生了 |
[13:09] | You look 12. Are you 12? | 你看上去像12岁 你12岁吗 |
[13:11] | Uh, no, sir. | 不是的 先生 |
[13:12] | We’re just old, babe. | 是我们老了 亲爱的 |
[13:13] | We’re so old that the young adults look like children. | 我们已经老到看年轻人都像小孩子了 |
[13:16] | And now you’ll get to grow even older together. | 现在你们还能一起变得更老 |
[13:20] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[13:22] | – He had just stopped. – Sorry. | -他刚停下 -抱歉 |
[13:27] | Yay! They’re here! | 太好了 它们到了 |
[13:29] | The black scrubs are here! | 黑色手术服到了 |
[13:31] | Who are the black scrubs for? | 黑色手术服是给谁的 |
[13:32] | Uh, for me, for OB. | 给我和妇产科的 |
[13:34] | The female body has become a war zone in this country, | 女性的身体在这个国家已经是个战场了 |
[13:37] | and pink is a peacetime color. | 粉色是和平时期的颜色 |
[13:40] | Got it. So it’s a statement. | 明白了 所以这是个宣言 |
[13:41] | – No, it’s more a state of mind. – Yeah. | -不是 这更像是一种心态 -没错 |
[13:44] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[13:45] | I’m good. You? | 我没事 你呢 |
[13:47] | Actually, yeah, I do. | 我的确需要 |
[13:49] | Do you remember that girl from Saturday night? | 你还记得周六晚上的那个女孩吗 |
[13:53] | The blonde? | 那个金发女孩吗 |
[13:55] | No, that was Thursday. | 不是 那是周四 |
[13:57] | Oh, oh, yeah! | 我想起来了 |
[13:58] | The one that kind of looks like the Snow White | 那个长得有点像你这个白马王子的 |
[13:59] | – to your Prince Charming? – Yeah. | -白雪公主吗 -没错 |
[14:01] | And she had a Disney princessy kind of name. | 她的名字也有点像迪士尼公主的 |
[14:04] | – Jules. – Yes! | -朱尔斯 -没错 |
[14:05] | Yeah. Turns out she works here now. | 实际上她在这里工作 |
[14:09] | Doing what? | 她做什么 |
[14:11] | Surgical intern. | 外科实习医生 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[14:17] | I’m — I’m fired, right? | 我要被解雇了吧 |
[14:18] | I should just go pack my things? | 我该去直接收拾东西了吧 |
[14:19] | You didn’t know when you brought her into our home | 你把她带回我们家的时候不知道 |
[14:22] | that she was an incoming resident? | 她是新来的住院医生吗 |
[14:24] | Well, there were drinks. The bar was loud. | 当时我们在喝酒 酒吧很吵 |
[14:26] | She might have said it, and I might have nodded | 她或许提了一嘴 我也可能点了点头 |
[14:28] | – like I heard it. – With your old man ears? | -假装我听到了 -用你的老人耳朵吗 |
[14:31] | That hurts. Okay, so what am I supposed to do? | 太伤人了 那我该怎么办 |
[14:33] | Get ahead of it. Talk to the chief. | 先去处理啊 告诉主任 |
[14:37] | Dr. Coen to Peds ICU. | 科恩医生请到儿科重症监护室 |
[14:38] | Dr. Coen, report to PEDs ICU, please. | 科恩医生请到儿科重症监护室 |
[14:42] | – Oh, hey, man. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[14:44] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[14:45] | Good. Good, good, good. | 挺好的 |
[14:49] | Hell of a day, man. | 真是糟糕的一天 |
[14:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[14:53] | It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. | 好久不见了 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:00] | Dr. Ndugu, may I join you? | 恩都古医生 我可以加入你吗 |
[15:02] | I would love to see what’s involved with procuring | 我很想看看 |
[15:03] | an organ for a transplant. | 器官采集的流程 |
[15:05] | Yeah, I guess that’s fine. | 没问题 |
[15:06] | – Yeah. – What, me too? | -当然 -我也可以一起吗 |
[15:09] | O-Okay. Yeah. | 也行 |
[15:15] | Man, I’ve never seen a line like this. | 我从没见过这么长的队伍 |
[15:17] | Yeah, it’s pretty crazy. | 今天太疯狂了 |
[15:18] | I’ve never heard of eight donors in one hospital in one day. | 我从没听说过一间医院同时有八个器官捐献者 |
[15:21] | Freak storm, you know? Terrible day. | 恶劣风暴 非常糟糕 |
[15:23] | – 40 lives. – You said what? | -四十条生命 -你说什么 |
[15:26] | It’s the worst math. It’s transplant surgeon math. | 这是最不好的数学 是移植医生的数学 |
[15:28] | We do it to comfort ourselves. | 用来安慰我们自己 |
[15:31] | 8 deaths saves up to 40 lives, | 八例死亡可以拯救四十条生命 |
[15:33] | and that’s not including skin and corneas. | 还不包括皮肤和角膜 |
[15:35] | So, yes, it is a horrible day, but it is also a beautiful day, | 所以今天是很糟糕的一天 也是很美好的一天 |
[15:39] | and it all coexists. | 好坏共存 |
[15:40] | That is a little comforting. | 这听起来还挺安慰人的 |
[15:48] | So how’s everything been here, uh, since the shut down? | 自从住院医生项目关停之后 这里怎么样 |
[15:51] | Honestly, man, it’s been awful. | 说实话 挺糟糕的 |
[15:52] | I mean, a teaching hospital with no residents? | 一间教学医院没有住院医生 |
[15:55] | You know who ends up with all the scut? | 你知道那些杂活是谁在做吗 |
[15:57] | The junior attending. | 初级主治医生 |
[15:58] | You know who ends up holding the clamps? | 谁负责拿止血钳 |
[16:00] | The junior attending. | 初级主治医生 |
[16:01] | And you know when that starts to feel like hell? | 最糟糕的是什么时候呢 |
[16:04] | When the woman you love is your boss. | 当你爱的女人是你的老板的时候 |
[16:07] | So it’s been rough. | 所以很不好过 |
[16:09] | I honestly just think I was asking how Meredith’s been. | 我其实只是想问问梅瑞狄斯怎么样 |
[16:14] | Oh, yeah. Okay. Um, good. | 她挺好的 |
[16:16] | She’s a — She’s a good chief. | 她是个很好的主任 |
[16:18] | So she made that job official, did she? | 所以她正式成为主任了是吗 |
[16:20] | Her title is interim chief, | 她的职位是临时主任 |
[16:21] | but, you know, six months in, feels pretty official. | 但已经六个月了 感觉很正式了 |
[16:25] | – Got it. – Yeah. | -明白了 -是的 |
[16:37] | I do, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[16:39] | It’s just my patient has been waiting longer, | 但是我的病人等待的更久 |
[16:42] | and her cardiac and liver function are deteriorating fast. | 她的心肺功能恶化得很快 |
[16:45] | Also, the donor is in this hospital. | 而且 捐献者就在这家医院 |
[16:47] | Yes, I will hold. | 好的 我不挂 |
[16:48] | – Um, I need you alone. – Link was here first. | -我需要单独和你谈谈 -林先来的 |
[16:51] | Oh, uh, yeah, I — I just… | 对 我只是 |
[16:57] | I slept with an intern. | 我和一位实习生睡了 |
[16:58] | But I didn’t know she was an intern. | 但我当时不知道她是实习生 |
[16:59] | It was — It was before. It was not today. | 是之前发生的事 不是今天 |
[17:03] | It was… Wow. This is awkward. | 是…太尴尬了 |
[17:05] | I’m in no position to judge you on this. | 在这件事上 我没资格指责你 |
[17:08] | I do recommend you stay away from elevators | 但我建议你在近期 |
[17:10] | for the foreseeable future. | 离电梯远一点 |
[17:12] | Go to HR. They have paperwork for this kind of thing. | 去人力资源部 这类事有相应的文件要填 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:22] | Nick’s here. | 尼克来了 |
[17:23] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[17:25] | Nick Marsh! | 尼克·马什 |
[17:26] | Don’t try to be calm, and don’t try to be chiefly. | 别保持冷静 也别想摆上级的谱 |
[17:28] | The man you love is here, | 你爱的人来了 |
[17:29] | waiting for an organ in the surgical corridor. | 在手术室外的走廊等器官 |
[17:31] | Of course he is. | 他当然会来了 |
[17:32] | Half the transplant surgeons in the country are here. | 全国半数的器官移植外科医生都在这 |
[17:34] | Well, then go talk to him, Meredith. | 那就去跟他谈谈 梅瑞狄斯 |
[17:36] | I’m on the phone with UNOS. | 我还在和器官共享联合网络通话 |
[17:37] | There’s a triple organ match for Sarah Martinez. | 一位捐献人与莎拉·马丁内斯有三重器官匹配 |
[17:39] | They’re saying someone’s in line ahead of her. | 但他们却说有人排在她前头 |
[17:41] | Meredith, you have been sad for six months. | 梅瑞狄斯 你这半年来都伤心欲绝 |
[17:46] | Even Zola has noticed. | 甚至连佐拉都发现了 |
[17:47] | Last week, she asked me for Nick’s phone number | 上周 她还向我要尼克的手机号码 |
[17:49] | so that she could call him and explain to him | 好能够给尼克打电话 对他解释 |
[17:51] | why you never went to Minnesota | 你为什么从不去明尼苏达州 |
[17:52] | and that maybe he would understand and come and visit. | 这样也许尼克就能理解 并回来看你 |
[17:55] | And now he’s here. | 他现在来了 |
[17:57] | And you love him. | 你很爱他 |
[18:00] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别傻了 |
[18:01] | You never told me that story. | 你都没跟我说过这件事 |
[18:03] | Yes, I’m here. Yes! Thank you so much. | 我还在 太好了 非常感谢 |
[18:07] | – Thank you. – Dr. Grey. | -谢谢 -格蕾医生 |
[18:08] | – Um, sorry to interrupt. – Yes. | -抱歉打扰你们了 -没事 |
[18:09] | Uh, I have carefully considered, and I feel… | 我仔细考虑过了 我觉得… |
[18:13] | – You hate OB. – More than I hate war. | -你讨厌产科 -比战争还讨厌 |
[18:15] | You’d make a good chief resident. | 你会是一名出色的住院总医师 |
[18:17] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:32] | Dr. Adams. | 亚当斯医生 |
[18:33] | Did you bring the patient down — Liam Collins? | 你把病人带下来了吗 利亚姆·科林斯 |
[18:35] | Yes, Chief. They’re prepping him now. | 是的 主任 他们现在正在给他做手术准备 |
[18:42] | Dr. Marsh? | 马什医生 |
[18:43] | I just got off the phone with UNOS. | 我刚和器官共享联合网络通过电话 |
[18:45] | I have a triple organ transplant match for my patient, | 我的病人得到了一例三重器官匹配 |
[18:48] | Sarah Martinez. | 莎拉·马丁内斯 |
[18:49] | It’s the first day of the new residency program, | 今天是新住院医生项目的第一天 |
[18:51] | and I can’t really disappear into an OR for 25 hours. | 我不能消失25小时 在手术室做手术 |
[18:55] | So if you’d be willing to take point on this, | 所以 你是否愿意负责这台手术 |
[18:58] | then I can find someone to transport your organ | 我会找人替你运送器官 |
[19:01] | back to Minnesota? | 回明尼苏达州 |
[19:05] | A triple organ transplant, that’s what we’re talking about? | 三重器官移植 我们要谈的只有这个吗 |
[19:07] | Those are super rare, yeah? | 三重器官匹配很稀有吧 |
[19:12] | Uh, ok– Um, do you feel comfortable | 好吧 你能自己 |
[19:15] | taking the liver back to Minnesota? | 带肝器官回明尼苏达吗 |
[19:16] | It’s for Chen. It’s his patient. He’s doing the transplant. | 是给陈的 他的病人要用 他会负责移植手术 |
[19:19] | – No problem. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |
[19:22] | I will scrub in. | 我来做手术 |
[19:24] | Great. This is…very helpful. | 太好了 真是帮了大忙了 |
[19:28] | – Good. – Shall we go and meet | -那就好 -那我们走吧 |
[19:29] | Sarah Martinez and her family | 见见莎拉·马丁内斯和她的家人 |
[19:31] | and deliver the good news? | 向他们传达好消息 |
[19:32] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[19:34] | – Dr. Ndugu. – Dr. Grey. | -恩都古医生 -格蕾医生 |
[19:39] | – That is not how I thought that would go. – No. | -我想象中的重逢不是这样的 -我也是 |
[19:42] | Who has patient number 35467, Liam Collins? | 谁负责35467号病人 利亚姆·科林斯 |
[19:45] | Oh, that’s me. Or, um… | 是我 但是… |
[19:47] | I just sent him off to pre-op. | 我已经送他去做术前准备了 |
[19:48] | – Why didn’t you talk to his family? – I did. | -你为什么不通知他的家人 -我通知了 |
[19:49] | You didn’t. His mom is in the ICU, | 你没有 他妈妈正在重症病房 |
[19:51] | screaming at Dr. Shepherd. | 冲谢博德医生大叫 |
[19:53] | What? No, I — | 什么 不对啊 我 |
[19:54] | Okay, I know I definitely spoke to somebody’s mother. | 好吧 我只知道我绝对通知了某个人的妈妈 |
[19:57] | Congratulations on your first day… | 恭喜你 实习第一天… |
[19:58] | I — | 我 |
[19:59] | …and also your last. | …成了最后一天 |
[20:02] | Gotta be some sort of record, right? | 肯定创纪录了吧 |
[20:04] | Nope? Okay. | 没有 行吧 |
[20:09] | I really am so sorry. I don’t know how this happened, | 我真的很抱歉 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[20:12] | – but I w– I will — – You will what? | -但我会 -你会怎么样 |
[20:14] | What can you possibly do to fix this? | 你有什么办法能弥补这一切 |
[20:16] | Mrs. Collins, I know that you have suffered | 科林斯太太 我知道你经历了 |
[20:18] | the worst loss of your life today, | 生命中最大的痛苦 |
[20:20] | and my intern made a terrible mistake | 我的实习生犯了个严重的错误 |
[20:24] | in speaking to the wrong parent, | 他找错了母亲 |
[20:25] | but I did do the final round of tests on your son. | 但我已经给你儿子做了最后一轮检查 |
[20:28] | I did declare him brain-dead. | 我宣布了他脑死亡 |
[20:30] | How am I supposed to trust you? | 我怎么相信你呢 |
[20:32] | I wasn’t given the chance to say goodbye to my child. | 我连和我孩子告别的机会都没有 |
[20:35] | How am I supposed to trust your tests | 在你的实习生能犯下 |
[20:36] | when you and your staff are capable | 这种错误的情况下 |
[20:38] | of making this kind of mistake?! | 你让我怎么相信你 |
[20:42] | – Oh, my sweetheart. – Okay. | -我的宝贝 -好吧 |
[20:44] | Oh, my sweet love. | 我的宝贝 |
[20:47] | Ma’am, I am so sorry. | 女士 我非常抱歉 |
[20:48] | Mrs. Collins, uh, | 科林斯太太 |
[20:49] | would you like me to run the last test again? | 你愿意让我再做一次最后的检查吗 |
[20:52] | I would like you to run all the tests again. | 我愿意你重做所有的检查 |
[20:57] | This is Dr. Grey’s triple organ match. | 这是格蕾医生的三重器官匹配 |
[21:00] | Then you had better go talk to Dr. Grey. | 那你最好去告诉格蕾医生 |
[21:06] | Go with him, please. | 请和他一起去 |
[21:08] | Make sure he doesn’t screw this up, too. | 确保他别再搞砸 |
[21:16] | Group hug! | 集体拥抱 |
[21:18] | Everyone joins. | 大家都来 |
[21:21] | Oh, everyone join. | 大家都来抱抱 |
[21:23] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[21:24] | but those are the rules of group hug. | 但那就是集体拥抱的规则 |
[21:26] | Davis, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 戴维斯 你这是让自己出丑 |
[21:28] | – I can live with that. – And it’s all three organs? | -我可以接受 -全部三个器官吗 |
[21:30] | She’s getting all three of them? | 全部三个她都有吗 |
[21:32] | – Today? – Yes. | -今天吗 -是的 |
[21:32] | Well, if you don’t crush her surgeons first. | 如果你不先抱抱她的医生吗 |
[21:35] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[21:41] | Say it again. I want to make sure I understand. | 再说一遍 我想确认我听懂了 |
[21:43] | I spoke with the wrong family, and so Liam’s mom | 我说错人了 所以利亚姆的妈妈 |
[21:45] | almost didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. | 没机会告别 |
[21:46] | And so she’s — she’s upset. | 然后她…她很难过 |
[21:48] | I’m sure “Upset” doesn’t begin to cover | 我确定”难过”形容不了 |
[21:51] | how that woman feels right now. | 她现在的感受 |
[21:52] | Okay. Is she saying goodbye to him now? | 好吧 她现在在和他告别吗 |
[21:54] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[21:57] | I need more, Adams. | 我需要知道更多 亚当斯 |
[21:58] | Uh, I-I’m sorry. I’m — I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我…很抱歉 |
[22:01] | Dr. Adams, save your shame for after your shift. | 亚当斯医生 把你的羞愧留到下班之后 |
[22:03] | Your shame spiral is about you, and right now, | 你的羞愧是你自己的 但现在 |
[22:04] | we need it to be all about our patients. | 我们需要考虑的全部就是我们的患者 |
[22:06] | – You understand? – Griffith? | -你懂了吗 -格里菲斯 |
[22:08] | The mom asked Dr. Shepherd to run all of the tests again. | 那位妈妈要求谢博德医生重做所有检查 |
[22:11] | – Is she doing that? – It felt like if she didn’t, | -她在做吗 -好像她不做 |
[22:13] | the organs would not be donated. | 就不捐献器官 |
[22:14] | Okay, what’s the patient’s status? | 好吧 患者的状态怎么样 |
[22:15] | He’s brain-dead. | 他脑死亡了 |
[22:16] | I — Yes, I understand that, but were his vitals stable? | 对我知道 但他的生命体征稳定吗 |
[22:20] | Do you understand why he’s asking that? | 你知道他为什么那么问吗 |
[22:22] | He’s asking you that because if the patient codes — | 他问你是因为如果那位患者心脏停搏 |
[22:25] | if the patient’s heart stops | 如果那位患者的心脏 |
[22:26] | before Dr. Shepherd’s finished running the tests, | 在谢博德医生完成检查前停止跳动 |
[22:29] | then you get to be the one who goes in | 那你就得去告诉那家人 |
[22:30] | and tells that family that their one-in-a-million match | 他们百万分之一的匹配 |
[22:33] | just got wasted because of your error. | 因为你的过错而浪费了 |
[22:36] | Stop looking at me like that. | 别再那样看着我了 |
[22:37] | Go help Dr. Shepherd! | 去帮谢博德医生 |
[22:50] | Mrs. Collins has her family doctor here now, | 现在科林斯太太请来了她的家庭医生 |
[22:53] | and she wants him to sign off on the tests. | 她想让他同意检查 |
[22:54] | She does not trust us as far as she can kick us, | 因为她一点也不信任我们 |
[22:57] | and I cannot blame her. | 我也不怪她 |
[23:00] | – Dr. Griffith. – I’ll go get him. | -格里菲斯医生 -我去接他 |
[23:03] | They had the same name. | 他们的名字相同 |
[23:05] | And Mrs. Collins, her first name is Jane, | 科林斯太太的名字是简 |
[23:07] | and I said, “Are you Jane?” | 我说”你是简吗” |
[23:08] | And the other lady, she said yes, | 另一位女士 她说她是 |
[23:10] | and I guess they had the same name. | 我猜她们的名字是一样的 |
[23:12] | You used the first name. | 你用了名字 |
[23:13] | Well, I was trying to be more personal | 我是想更亲近一些 |
[23:15] | because I was about to tell her her son was brain-dead. | 因为我要告诉她她儿子脑死亡了 |
[23:17] | Yeah, but you can see now why we don’t do that. | 对 但你也看到了为什么我们不能那样 |
[23:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:23] | Meanwhile, who did you talk to? | 那当时你和谁说了 |
[23:26] | Is there someone named Jane walking around now who — | 有哪个简正在徘徊 |
[23:28] | who thinks that her child is brain-dead… | 想着她儿子脑死亡 |
[23:29] | – No, no. – …and he isn’t? | -没有没有 -但并没有 |
[23:30] | No. I checked. Her name is Jane Miller | 没有 我查过了 她叫简·米勒 |
[23:33] | and her son is brain-dead… too. | 她的儿子也脑死亡了 |
[23:36] | Mrs. Collins? Dr. Shepherd sent me. | 科林斯太太吗 谢博德医生让我来的 |
[23:38] | This is our family doctor, Dr. Shagrin. | 这是我们的家庭医生 沙格林医生 |
[23:40] | Dr. Shagrin, I’m Dr. Griffith. | 沙格林医生 我是格里菲斯医生 |
[23:42] | We’re hoping we could get your opinion. | 我们希望知道你的意见 |
[23:43] | I know time is of the essence. | 我知道时间极为重要 |
[23:47] | Lead the way. | 请带路 |
[23:59] | Oh, sorry. Coming through. Thank you so much. | 不好意思 借过 非常感谢 |
[24:01] | Oh, yield, please! On your right. Excuse us. | 请让一让 在你右边 不好意思 |
[24:03] | Just gonna — Thanks so much. | 就这么走 非常感谢 |
[24:05] | And corner! Coming in hot! | 拐角 十万火急 |
[24:08] | Old guy, sorry. Don’t got time. | 注意老人 不好意思 没时间了 |
[24:11] | Oh, gotta part the sea, y’all. Thank you. | 大家请把中间空出来 谢谢 |
[24:13] | Oh, sorry. Excuse us on the right, or the left. | 抱歉 左右两边的大伙请见谅 |
[24:15] | Excuse — Dr. Shepherd! | 抱歉 谢博德医生 |
[24:33] | Crap, wrong floor. | 该死 走错楼层了 |
[24:35] | Excuse me. Come on! | 抱歉 等等我 |
[24:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:52] | Mrs. Collins… | 科林斯太太… |
[24:55] | I am so deeply sorry for your loss, | 我对您儿子的去世深感抱歉 |
[24:57] | but Dr. Shagrin has confirmed… | 沙格林医生已经确认… |
[25:15] | Mrs. Collins… | 科林斯太太… |
[25:18] | my name is Dr. Benson Kwan, | 我是医生班森·关 |
[25:19] | and I lost my brother in an accident… | 我也在一次事故中失去了我的弟弟… |
[25:23] | …when he was only 16. | …当时他只有16岁 |
[25:25] | It was devastating, and my life was never the same. | 我那时伤心欲绝 生活也大变样 |
[25:28] | And there is nothing anyone can say | 任何人说的话都无法 |
[25:31] | that can take your pain away, | 分担我的痛苦 |
[25:33] | but the lives my brother saved when he donated his organs? | 但我弟弟捐献器官时拯救的那些生命呢 |
[25:38] | I think about them. | 我想到他们 |
[25:39] | I still think about the little girl who got his heart, | 我仍想着那个获得他心脏小女孩 |
[25:43] | the teenage boy who got his kidney, | 获得他肾脏青少年 |
[25:45] | and the grandmother who got his liver. | 以及获得他肝脏的老奶奶 |
[25:47] | Because those people give his death | 因为这些人让我弟弟的死亡 |
[25:50] | some little bit of meaning. | 有了点意义 |
[25:53] | And I cling to that. | 这是我的救命稻草 |
[25:54] | I cling to it after all these years. | 多年来这始终是我的救命稻草 |
[26:05] | Tell Dr. Shepherd I consent. | 告诉沙格林医生 我同意 |
[26:18] | Thank you. Your brother just saved | 谢谢 你弟弟的故事刚刚拯救了 |
[26:20] | a whole bunch more lives. | 一大群人的生命 |
[26:21] | Never had a brother, but you’re welcome. | 我从未有过弟弟 但不用谢 |
[26:23] | I want in on the triple organ transplant. | 我只是想参与三重器官移植手术 |
[26:32] | What does your gut say? | 你的直觉是什么 |
[26:34] | My gut? | 我的直觉 |
[26:36] | My gut says she’s getting her organs today. | 我的直觉是 她今天会得到她需要的器官 |
[26:38] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:40] | Well, I don’t know. Sometimes my gut is wrong. | 不知道 有时候我的直觉也会出错 |
[26:44] | I shouldn’t have told you to go back to Minnesota. | 我就不应该叫你回明尼苏达州 |
[26:46] | I called after you. You didn’t hear me. | 我在后面叫了你 但你没听见 |
[26:49] | Oh, I — I heard you. | 我 我听见了 |
[26:52] | – You did? – Yeah, I heard you. | -你听见了 -是 我听见了 |
[26:54] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但… |
[26:57] | I was hurt. I was. | 我很伤心 |
[26:59] | I wanted you to do more than call my name. | 我希望你做的不仅仅是叫我的名字 |
[27:01] | I wanted you to put in some effort. | 我希望看到你的努力 |
[27:03] | It was a bad day. | 那天我过得很糟糕 |
[27:06] | It’s been six months. | 六个月过去了 |
[27:07] | It’s been a very difficult six months. | 非常艰难的六个月 |
[27:11] | And you know how I’m so stubborn and so proud. | 你知道我有多固执 多自负 |
[27:14] | Same. | 我也是 |
[27:17] | – You got approval. – I got approval. | -你得到同意了 -我得到的 |
[27:18] | – Okay. – Excuse you? | -好 -你什么意思 |
[27:19] | – We both got approval. – Yeah. | -我们一起获得了同意 -对 |
[27:20] | Okay, well, you both can be in the surgery. | 好 你俩都可以参与手术 |
[27:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought I was lead surgeon. | 我以为我是主治医生呢 |
[27:24] | – You are. Yes. He… – Okay. | -你是 是的 他… -好 |
[27:27] | You can both be in the surgery. | 你俩都可以参与手术 |
[27:30] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[27:31] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[27:32] | I read that they can turn your body into a pod | 我曾读到他们可以把你的身体变成豆荚 |
[27:35] | and plant you as fertilizer for a tree, | 并把你作为树的肥料来种植 |
[27:37] | and that’s what I want. | 而这正是我所希望的 |
[27:38] | – What? – Mom, don’t be morose. | -什么 -妈妈 别丧气 |
[27:40] | It’s not morose. It’s what I want. | 这不是丧气 这就是我所希望的 |
[27:42] | I want to be a tree that you and the kids | 我想成为一棵树 让你和孩子们 |
[27:44] | and all the grandkids can picnic under. | 以及所有的孙子们 可以在下面野餐 |
[27:48] | I want to make oxygen and fight global warming. | 我想制造氧气 对抗全球变暖 |
[27:52] | I don’t want to become pollution, | 我不想成为污染源 |
[27:54] | and that’s what a casket is, and that’s what cremation is. | 而棺材和火化正是如此 |
[27:58] | It’s land pollution, and it’s air pollution. | 一个是土地污染 另一个是空气污染 |
[28:02] | If I die today, or when I die whenever, | 今天如果我去世了 或者无论何时 |
[28:06] | just remember, sweetheart, I want to be a tree. | 请记住 亲爱的 我想变成树 |
[28:12] | I want to watch over our family. | 我想守护着我们的家庭 |
[28:16] | Forever. | 永远 |
[28:17] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:22] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[28:39] | It’s a no. | 不行 |
[28:42] | Uh, you said it’s a no? | 你确定不行吗 |
[28:43] | Dr. Millin, would you like to close the chest? | 米林医生 需要缝合胸腔吗 |
[28:45] | – What? – The heart has hematomas everywhere. | -什么 -心脏上到处都是血肿 |
[28:48] | It is not usable for transplant. | 它无法用于移植 |
[28:51] | I can close, Dr. Pierce. | 我来缝合吧 皮尔斯医生 |
[28:52] | Nonsense. She knows how to do a running subcuticular stitch. | 胡闹 她知道如何操作皮下缝合 |
[28:55] | I’m sure she’s practiced on a thousand oranges. | 我相信她已经在一千多个橙子上练过了 |
[28:58] | Human flesh is a little bit firmer. | 人肉更坚实一点 |
[29:00] | You’re gonna have to pull a little bit harder. | 你拉的时候要更用力点才行 |
[29:02] | Uh, what about Howard? | 那霍华德呢 |
[29:03] | You’ll explain to Howard and his husband | 你要向霍华德和他的丈夫解释 |
[29:05] | that Howard will remain on the transplant list, | 霍华德将继续留在移植名单上 |
[29:06] | but today was not his day. | 但今天无法移植 |
[29:07] | B-But his husband couldn’t stop crying. | 但她的丈夫不停地哭 |
[29:09] | I know. It sucks. | 我知道 这很让人难受 |
[29:11] | But we take the good with the bad here, Dr. Millin. | 但是我们这里是好是坏都得接受 米林医生 |
[29:13] | Schmitt, keep an eye. | 施米特 盯着点 |
[29:17] | O-Okay. Um, 4-0 Monocryl, please. | 好吧 请帮我拿4-0号缝线 |
[29:20] | You say please to Bokhee! | 你对博基说了请 |
[29:22] | I did. | 我是说了 |
[29:24] | Right here. There. | 就在这 那里 |
[29:26] | They just keep getting younger. | 他们越来越年轻了 |
[29:28] | Right? | 是吧 |
[29:34] | Adams, what are you doing? | 亚当斯 你在做什么 |
[29:35] | I screwed up. I just want to make sure she’s okay. | 我搞砸了 我只希望她一切顺利 |
[29:38] | – You want to scrub in? – For real? | -你要进去吗 -你说真的吗 |
[29:40] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure I’m getting fired later. | 我觉得过不久自己就要被开除了 |
[29:44] | Well, if they haven’t fired you yet, you still got a shot. | 如果他们还没开除你 你还有机会 |
[29:48] | Look, here’s the deal. | 听着 事情是这样的 |
[29:49] | We all have bad days. We all make mistakes. | 我们都有不顺的日子 我们都出过错 |
[29:51] | You just got to learn from them. | 你只需要吸取教训 |
[29:52] | You learn from them, you’re good. | 只要你能从中学到东西 就是好的 |
[29:54] | Right? What’d you learn today? | 行吗 你今天学到了什么 |
[29:57] | Raise my hand before talking, | 说话前举手示意 |
[29:59] | save the shame for the end of the day, | 羞耻留到一天结束再品味 |
[30:00] | and use full names when speaking with next of kin. | 还有就是与家属交谈时使用全名 |
[30:03] | Yes. Okay. | 就是这样 |
[30:05] | That’s good. | 这就很好 |
[30:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:09] | End your day better than it started. | 让你一天的结束要比开始时好 |
[30:11] | Okay? Let’s go. | 行吗 赶紧 |
[30:13] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 赶紧 |
[30:27] | Okay, so this is going to be a long, arduous surgery. | 所以这场手术会花费很多时间精力 |
[30:30] | Let’s pace ourselves. | 让我们放松自己 |
[30:31] | And say a prayer now if you’re the praying kind. | 如果你是会祈祷的人就现在说些祷告词吧 |
[30:34] | The donor is Liam Collins. | 捐献人名为利亚姆·科林斯 |
[30:36] | He loved rugby, and he loved science. | 他热爱橄榄球也热爱科学 |
[30:39] | The recipient is Sarah Martinez, and she loves nature, | 受捐人名为莎拉·马丁内斯 她热爱自然 |
[30:42] | and she’s about to be a grandmother. | 而且她马上要成为祖母了 |
[30:44] | It’s a beautiful day to save lives. | 今天是个拯救生命的好日子 |
[30:48] | It’s a beautiful day to save lives. | 今天是个拯救生命的好日子 |
[30:54] | Derek was a God to him. | 德里克是他的神 |
[30:57] | – I know. – Scalpel. | -我知道 -手术刀 |
[30:58] | And Lucas was Derek’s favorite nephew, | 而且卢卡斯也是德里克最喜欢的外甥 |
[31:00] | and I do love him, so I hate to keep saying this, | 我也爱他 所以我不想一直说这个 |
[31:03] | but I don’t think he has what it takes. | 但是我认为他不够格 |
[31:05] | – I know you don’t. – He’s a mess. | -我知道你不想 -他是个麻烦 |
[31:07] | He doesn’t follow instructions. | 他不遵循规章制度 |
[31:08] | He has to do everything his own way. | 他做事情总是按照自己那套 |
[31:11] | Did you hire him because he reminds you of Derek? | 你雇佣他是因为他让你想起德里克吗 |
[31:15] | No. Not Derek. | 不 不是因为德里克 |
[31:17] | He is a mess. He does need to do things his own way. | 他是个麻烦 他也确实总是按照自己那套来做事 |
[31:21] | But he also has a stroke of the family genius. | 但他也是他们家族天才中的一员 |
[31:24] | And he’s a bit of a black sheep. | 他是匹黑马 |
[31:26] | You don’t see it, do you? | 但是你看不出来这些 是不是 |
[31:33] | Is that why he drives me crazy? | 这就是他让我抓狂的原因吗 |
[31:35] | He’s me. | 他就是我 |
[31:37] | Yes, he’s you. | 没错 他就是你 |
[31:39] | He’s got the spark. | 他有天赋 |
[31:41] | He’s got the drive. | 他有动力 |
[31:43] | He just needs a chance. | 他只是需要一个机会 |
[31:45] | I had to be watched very closely at that age. | 我在那个年纪的时候需要被盯紧点 |
[31:49] | Great. Are you volunteering? | 很好 你是在自告奋勇吗 |
[31:50] | – Because I accept… – No, I was not volunt– | -因为我会接受… -不 我没有自告… |
[31:53] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[31:55] | I already accepted. | 我已经接受这个提议了 |
[33:00] | We have a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[33:01] | Yes! | 好 |
[33:02] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[33:02] | Alright! | 好了 |
[34:16] | Weaning off ECMO. | 脱下体外膜肺氧合机器 |
[34:21] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征平稳 |
[35:08] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[35:10] | Hey, how’s the first shift going? | 今天第一天工作如何 |
[35:12] | It’s endless. I mean, it’s exhilarating. | 无休无止 让人兴奋 |
[35:15] | It’s devastating. | 也心碎 |
[35:16] | I-I told a person that his wife was dead today, | 我告诉一个人他妻子今天去世了 |
[35:19] | and then another man that his husband wasn’t getting a heart. | 然后告诉另一个人他丈夫没得到心脏 |
[35:23] | But I also sewed human flesh on a living human being, | 但我也在活人身上缝了线 |
[35:28] | which was nothing like an orange and different from a cadaver, | 和缝橘子或是缝尸体的感觉都不一样 |
[35:32] | and I think I’m in love with the whole thing. | 而且我觉得我就爱做这些事 |
[35:33] | That’s great. That’s great. | 那很好 那很好 |
[35:35] | Hey, uh, listen, this is a little awkward, | 听着 这可能有点尴尬 |
[35:38] | but, uh, would you mind signing this? | 但是 你可以签一下这份文件吗 |
[35:40] | – What is it? – This is HR paperwork. | -这是什么 -这是一份人力材料 |
[35:42] | It’s just so things don’t get muddy. | 好让事情不会变得复杂 |
[35:44] | It just says that our relationship | 上面就是说我们两个的关系 |
[35:45] | pre-exists your employment here. | 在你来这里工作前就存在 |
[35:48] | Uh, what — what relationship? | 什么 什么关系 |
[35:53] | Uh, well… | 就是 |
[35:53] | Oh, Link. | 林克 |
[35:54] | Link, you’re a nice guy, and — and we had fun, | 林克你是个好人 我们玩得很开心 |
[35:56] | but we don’t have a relationship. | 但是我们没有感情 |
[36:00] | I don’t — I-I don’t want a relationship. | 我没 我没想拥有一段感情 |
[36:03] | Okay, then why are you waiting outside | 好吧 那你为什么还像个跟踪狂一样 |
[36:05] | the intern locker room like a stalker? | 在实习生更衣室外面等着 |
[36:07] | I’m… | 我只是 |
[36:08] | Okay, y-you’re a nice guy, Link, | 你是个好人 林克 |
[36:10] | so let’s, um — let’s be friends, hm? | 我们当朋友就可以了 |
[36:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[36:29] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[36:33] | Ms. Milton! | 米尔顿女士 |
[36:34] | Ms. Milton, Marina is awake. | 米尔顿女士 玛丽娜醒了 |
[36:45] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[36:47] | You hoped. | 你期盼了 |
[36:50] | I hoped. | 是的 |
[36:53] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[37:03] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:05] | How’s that dark sense of humor working out, Yasuda? | 你的黑色幽默呢 安田 |
[37:11] | Oh, my baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:15] | Okay, good. Good, good, good. | 好的 很好 |
[37:21] | Am I a tree? | 我变成一棵树了吗 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry, are you a what, now? | 不好意思 你是什么 |
[37:27] | Uh, not yet, Sarah. | 还没 莎拉 |
[37:29] | Can I see my kids? | 我可以看看我的孩子们吗 |
[37:31] | Uh, no, Sarah, not yet. | 现在还不行 莎拉 |
[37:32] | Y-You need to rest and recover, | 你接下来几天需要静养恢复 |
[37:34] | and in a couple days, we can talk about it. | 然后我们再视情况而定 |
[37:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:40] | I want to thank the donor… | 我想感谢捐赠者 |
[37:44] | family. | 一家 |
[37:46] | Someone’s child died. | 他们的孩子死去了 |
[37:49] | I want to tell them I know what they lost. | 我想要告诉他们我知道他们失去了什么 |
[37:52] | Of course. I understand, but, really… | 当然 我理解 但是 |
[37:54] | you do need to rest. | 你真的需要好好休息 |
[37:56] | And then we’ll talk about it more. | 等你好些了我们可以再讨论这个事情 |
[37:58] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[38:13] | Uh, you feel alright, Dr. Griffith? | 你还好吗 格里菲思医生 |
[38:19] | My mom died. | 我的母亲去世了 |
[38:22] | Um, I’m so sorry, um… | 我为此感到很遗憾 |
[38:24] | do you need a grief counselor, a pastor, or — | 你需要悲伤理疗师吗 或牧师 或 |
[38:27] | She died when I was born. | 她在我出生之后就去世了 |
[38:30] | In this hospital, | 就在这家医院里 |
[38:32] | so I haven’t been here since then. | 所以我自那以后就没来过这里 |
[38:36] | Since you were born? | 你是说自你出生之后吗 |
[38:37] | I haven’t been here since the birth of me | 我的出生导致了我母亲 |
[38:39] | killed my mother somewhere in one of these rooms, | 死在这里某处后 我就没再来过 |
[38:41] | which is why I was late my first day. | 所以我第一天就迟到了 |
[38:43] | It had nothing to do with the tornado. | 和龙卷风无关 |
[38:45] | I had a…panic attack, | 而是我的焦虑症发作了 |
[38:48] | and then I saw the color of the walls. | 接着我看到了墙壁的颜色 |
[38:50] | I’ve been… | 我一直以来 |
[38:53] | picturing this place my whole life. | 都在想像着这个地方的模样 |
[38:56] | When I think of my mother and the walls are beige, | 我想像着我的母亲和米色的墙壁 |
[38:57] | and then I get here and they’re blue, and it’s just… | 但等我到了这里之后才发现其实是蓝色的 |
[39:04] | …disorienting, disappointing. | 不知所措 失望 |
[39:10] | Got it wrong all this time. | 我从一开始就错了 |
[39:13] | Well, they only painted the walls blue a few years ago. | 墙壁是在几年前才刚被刷成蓝色的 |
[39:16] | You got it right. | 你没想错 |
[39:24] | Makes me feel so — | 这真的 |
[39:26] | so much better. | 让我感觉好多了 |
[39:29] | Thank you. Thank you, Dr. Webber. | 谢谢 谢谢 韦伯医生 |
[39:31] | Of course. | 不用客气 |
[39:32] | And I’m sorry that I was late on my first day | 我很抱歉自己第一天就迟到 |
[39:34] | and I lied about why. | 还没说实话 |
[39:35] | It’s understandable, Dr. Griffith. | 可以理解 格里菲思医生 |
[39:37] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[39:50] | You waited outside the intern locker room? | 你真的去实习生更衣室外等着吗 |
[39:56] | Alright. You — You set me up, didn’t you? | 好吧 你给我设圈套了对吗 |
[39:58] | I mean, you did this on purpose. | 你是故意的 |
[39:59] | Don’t hate me. I needed a laugh. | 别恨我 我需要点乐子 |
[40:01] | So glad I could provide it. | 能给你提供乐子我可真荣幸 |
[40:03] | Hi. Keep walking, Schmitt, we’re not on speaking terms. | 快走 施密特 我不跟你说话 |
[40:09] | Harsh. | 你真刻薄 |
[40:10] | Yeah, well, I can be mean when I want to be. | 是的 只要我想 我就可以变得刻薄 |
[40:13] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:25] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:29] | Thank you for that. | 我想和你说声谢谢 |
[40:30] | I-I’ve been at this a long time, | 我从业了那么长时间 |
[40:31] | and I’ve never done a triple, so thank you. | 从未做过三重器官移植 所以谢谢 |
[40:35] | How’s Sarah? | 莎拉怎么样了 |
[40:36] | Well, she’s not a tree. | 她没变成一棵树 |
[40:39] | Sorry, yeah, she’s good. She’s good. | 不好意思 她很好 |
[40:41] | S-She’s awake, and she’s grateful. | 她醒了 并且很感激 |
[40:43] | – That’s excellent news. – It is. | -真是个好消息 -是的 |
[40:47] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[40:50] | Or don’t. | 不走也行 |
[40:53] | Or don’t. | 那就不走 |
[40:54] | I need a residency director. | 我需要一个住院医生主任 |
[40:56] | New beginnings aren’t always easy. | 万事开头难 |
[40:58] | You’re the best teacher I know. | 你是我所知道的最好的老师 |
[41:00] | This class is a lot like you were at their age. | 这门课就像你还处在他们这个年纪的时候 |
[41:03] | They either didn’t match anywhere else | 他们要么是不适合其他任何地方 |
[41:06] | or got kicked out of their programs. | 要么是被住院医师项目开除的 |
[41:08] | So, they’re — they’re diamonds in the rough — | 所以他们…是未经雕琢的钻石 |
[41:09] | is that what you’re saying? | 你是想说这个吗 |
[41:10] | Yes, and I think that I would have never hired them | 是的 如果我不认识你 不知道你的经历 |
[41:13] | if I didn’t know you and I didn’t know your story. | 我想我绝不会聘用他们 |
[41:15] | I think you inspired this whole thing. | 这一切都是受你启发 |
[41:18] | And I need a residency director. | 并且我需要一位住院医师主任 |
[41:20] | It’s excellent pay, and you wouldn’t have to travel as much, | 薪水高 你也不必经常出差 |
[41:23] | and I…would love it | 我想请你 |
[41:25] | if you would just at least consider it. | 至少考虑一下 |
[41:28] | When you get a new organ, | 当移植了新器官后 |
[41:29] | you spend your life on medications | 你的一生都要服用那些 |
[41:31] | designed to suppress your immune system | 旨在抑制你免疫系统的药物 |
[41:34] | so that your body won’t reject it. | 这样你的身体才不会排斥它 |
[41:39] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[41:40] | – You’re here. – Yeah, you called and we came. | -你们来了 -是的 你打电话我们就来了 |
[41:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[41:44] | Right, but, I mean, I — I did call you three weeks ago. | 好吧 但我给你们打电话是三周前 |
[41:47] | Well, I couldn’t work three weeks ago, but now I can. | 三周前我没法工作 但现在可以了 |
[41:49] | – Sort of. – Not sort of. I can. | -算是吧 -不是算是 我真可以 |
[41:51] | Well, he has to be supervised. | 他必须受人监督 |
[41:53] | You don’t have to say it like that. | 你不必这样说 |
[41:54] | Well, how do you want me to say it, Owen? | 你希望我怎么说 欧文 |
[41:56] | – You’re very tan. – Well, yeah, | -你晒得挺黑 -可不是嘛 |
[41:57] | – Thank you. – …because he’s been surfing every day | -谢谢 -因为他每天都和一位叫史黛拉的 |
[41:58] | with a 24-year-old named Stella | 24岁姑娘一起冲浪 |
[42:00] | while we’ve been paying out our entire life savings | 在此期间 我们把一生的积蓄都付给了 |
[42:02] | to a $1,700-an-hour attorney. | 1700美元一小时的律师 |
[42:05] | Yeah. And she’s been drinking rosé angrily all day, | 对 她整天愤愤不平地喝着玫瑰红葡萄酒 |
[42:08] | but you don’t see me criticizing her, so. | 但你看我就没责备她 |
[42:11] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[42:13] | But you will think about it? | 但你会考虑吗 |
[42:14] | Yeah, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[42:18] | But at least you have a life to spend… | 但至少你还有命可活… |
[42:20] | – Let’s sit down. – Great. | -我们坐下吧 -好的 |
[42:22] | – Yes, yes. – …and a body to medicate. | -好的 -还有身体可以用药 |
[42:23] | So, the attorney got all criminal charges dropped. | 律师撤销所有刑事指控 |
[42:28] | For the low, low price of a quarter million dollars. | 代价是极低的价格 25万美元 |
[42:30] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[42:31] | So do you have a medical license? | 你现在有行医执照吗 |
[42:34] | A suspended medical license. | 有张被吊销的行医执照 |
[42:35] | I just have to be supervised for a little while. | 我只是得监督一小段时间 |
[42:37] | How long is a little while? | 一小段时间是多久 |
[42:39] | Not that long. | 没多久 |
[42:39] | Six months is that long, Owen. | 长达6个月之久 欧文 |
[42:45] | Yeah, six months. | 是的 6个月 |
[42:47] | Second chances can feel like an insult | 如果你无法忘却第一次的失败 |
[42:49] | if you can’t get over what you lost the first time around. | 第二次机会感觉就像是种羞辱 |
[42:52] | My eyes hurt. | 我眼睛疼 |
[42:53] | Everything hurts. | 我全身疼 |
[42:55] | I think my fingernails hurt. | 我想我的指甲疼 |
[42:58] | Not mine. I feel high. | 我不疼 我感觉超兴奋 |
[42:59] | Saving lives is the most epic high. | 挽救生命是最让人兴奋的 |
[43:02] | – That’s adrenaline. – Plus dopamine. | -那是肾上腺素 -外加多巴胺 |
[43:04] | Eh, I prefer to think of it as magic. | 我更愿意认为是魔法 |
[43:08] | What do they call you, Griffith? | 他们怎么称呼你 格里菲思 |
[43:10] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[43:12] | What, no nickname? | 怎么 没昵称吗 |
[43:13] | Like, uh, Simmy or Simsim? | 比如西咪或小西西 |
[43:18] | I am truly stunned that you still work here. | 我真的很惊讶 你居然还在这里工作 |
[43:21] | Dude. One day you’re gonna screw up, too, | 伙计 总有一天你也会搞砸的 |
[43:22] | and I’m gonna remember this. | 我会记得这个 |
[43:25] | Doubtful. | 深表怀疑 |
[43:27] | You want to know what they call me, Skywalker? | 你想知道他们怎么称呼我吗 天行者 |
[43:29] | They call me Blue. | 他们叫我”蓝” |
[43:31] | As in the color? | 颜色吗 |
[43:32] | As in the ribbon because I always win. | 是指缎带 因为我总是赢 |
[43:35] | That’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. | 太尴尬了 我真替你感到尴尬 |
[43:38] | You definitely don’t always win, | 你绝对没有一直赢 |
[43:40] | ’cause this is a program for rejects and losers. | 因为这是个招收被拒绝者和失败者的项目 |
[43:42] | Well, that’s not how I identify. | 我可不这么认为 |
[43:44] | – Uh, me neither. – Me neither. | -我也不这么认为 -我也是 |
[43:45] | Okay, fine, me neither. | 行 好吧 我也不这么认为 |
[43:46] | Eh, it’s kind of how I identify, | 我是这么认为的 |
[43:48] | but I intend to prove myself wrong. | 但我想证明自己是错的 |
[43:53] | I still can’t believe you lied to that mother. | 我还是不敢相信你居然骗了那位母亲 |
[43:55] | I comforted that mother. It was a win-win. | 我安慰了那位母亲 这是双赢 |
[43:57] | So, what’d you do to get in here? | 你干了什么才来这里 |
[43:59] | Oh, wouldn’t you like to know? | 你肯定特别好奇吧 |
[44:00] | Or, it can feel like a miracle — | 或者感觉就像是奇迹 |
[44:03] | like a hard-fought victory… | 一种艰苦斗争赢得的胜利… |
[44:13] | …a chance to live the life you always wanted. | 一个过上你梦寐以求生活的机会 |