时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My mother always used to say | 我妈妈经常说 |
[00:06] | that you could tell the difference between an intern | 单凭缝合技术 |
[00:08] | and a second-year resident by their sutures. | 就能区分出实习医生和第二年住院医 |
[00:11] | Wait, ladybug, you forgot your lunch again. | 等等 宝贝 又忘带午餐啦 |
[00:15] | Made your favorite. | 这是你的最爱 |
[00:21] | My favorite. | 我的最爱啊 |
[00:23] | Go back inside, Grammy. Dad’s getting your breakfast. | 奶奶 回去吧 爸爸在准备你的早餐呢 |
[00:26] | Bye, baby. Love you. | 拜拜 宝贝 爱你 |
[00:31] | One of the more common mistakes an intern makes | 实习医生常犯的错误 |
[00:33] | is tying their sutures too tightly | 就是缝针太紧 |
[00:35] | which causes tension. | 导致张力过大 |
[00:39] | Right? It’s my first. | 不错吧 我的第一个… |
[00:41] | – Car? – Place. | – 第一辆车吗 – 第一个住处 |
[00:43] | I installed a Wi-Fi hotspot and a camper stove. | 我安装了无线热点和野营炉 |
[00:45] | And, no, you can’t borrow it. | 不行 你不能借宿 |
[00:48] | The more tension, the longer it takes the wound to heal. | 张力越大 伤口越难愈合 |
[00:51] | It decreases blood flow, increases scar formation | 会影响血供 增加疤痕形成 |
[00:56] | and even necroses the skin. | 甚至导致皮肤坏死 |
[00:57] | – What are you doing? – I worked till 4:00 a. m. | – 你在干什么 – 我工作到凌晨四点 |
[00:59] | Thought I’d put on fresh underwear. | 所以我换了一条新内裤 |
[01:01] | Please do not tell me that you are living here. | 别告诉我 你住在这里了 |
[01:04] | I’m not. It’s just a safe space to put my stuff | 没有啊 东西放在这里没人偷 |
[01:07] | till I find a permanent place. | 我还没找到住处 |
[01:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:11] | Please don’t say anything to my mom. | 别告诉我妈 |
[01:12] | I don’t even talk to your mom! | 我根本不跟她说话 |
[01:13] | Ah, this whole sister hate thing may work in my favor. | 你俩关系不好 我从中受益咯 |
[01:16] | Okay, just come stay at Meredith’s for a few days. | 你先在Meredith那里住几天吧 |
[01:18] | If you’re gonna survive internship here | 如果要熬过实习期 |
[01:20] | – you’re gonna need a night or two of good sleep. – Nope. | – 至少需要好好睡几觉 – 不用了 |
[01:22] | You at least need to do laundry. | 起码需要洗衣服吧 |
[01:24] | You’re offering to wash my underwear? | 你要帮我洗内裤吗 |
[01:26] | We agreed. No special favors. | 之前说好的 不要特殊照顾 |
[01:29] | So even though they may have technically closed the wound… | 所以 虽然伤口已经缝合 |
[01:34] | …they may have opened the door to even more problems. | 但可能会造成更多问题 |
[01:37] | We are late. | 要迟到了 |
[01:40] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[01:42] | My God. We almost just died. | 天啊 差点被撞死 |
[01:44] | Have you seen these e-mails | 你看到邮件了吗 |
[01:46] | about Nick Marsh’s plans for the residency program? | Nick Marsh的住院医生项目方案 |
[01:49] | It’s weird. The Residency Director is e-mailing about the residents. | 真奇怪哦 住院医生主管发邮件说住院医 |
[01:53] | He wants to push pre-rounds by an hour | 他想把预查房提前一个小时 |
[01:55] | set up a mixer with the nursing staff | 与护理人员联合培养 |
[01:57] | and wants to bring in a yoga instructor. | 同时引入瑜伽教练 |
[01:59] | – Oh! When? – When will they work? | – 什么时候 – 什么时候来指导 |
[02:01] | I mean, he’s doing exactly what I thought he would | 我是说 他会这样安排 全都如我所料 |
[02:04] | but I just thought he would, I don’t know | 但我也说不好 我以为他会… |
[02:07] | stop by my office or send me an e-mail or call me. | 来我办公室 给我发邮件 或者打电话给我 |
[02:10] | Sounds like this is not entirely about the way he does his job. | 貌似不完全是他的工作方式问题 |
[02:13] | The job that you offered him. | 是你给他的工作 |
[02:15] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[02:17] | So, I suppose I will see you ladies tonight. | 那我们今晚见咯 |
[02:23] | Did you forget? Zola’s presentation | 你们忘了吗 Zola要去演讲 |
[02:25] | for the Pacific Northwest Scholars. | 她参加了”西北太平洋学者”项目 |
[02:27] | Her paper is a finalist for their merit program. | 她的文章入围评奖决赛了 |
[02:30] | What’s the paper about? | 文章是关于什么的呢 |
[02:31] | Her hero. Dr. Ellis Grey. | 她的英雄 Ellis Grey医生 |
[02:34] | – Twist. – I don’t care. | – 刺激哦 – 我不管 |
[02:36] | I’ll show up for anything that celebrates Zola. | Zola的表彰活动 我都要参加 |
[02:39] | – I’ll see you tonight. – See you. | – 今晚见 – 好的 |
[02:43] | Hello. Listen up. | 你好 大家注意 |
[02:46] | Dr. Schmitt is your chief resident. | Schmitt是住院总医生 |
[02:48] | He’s our only senior resident. | 唯一的高级住院医 |
[02:49] | He’s gonna be handing out your assignments | 他会进行任务分配 |
[02:51] | while I’m doing a kidney transplant. | 我要做肾移植手术 |
[02:53] | Who can name the top three causes | 谁能告诉我 |
[02:55] | of end-stage renal disease? | 终末期肾病的三大原因 |
[02:57] | Hypertension, diabetes, glomerulonephritis. | 高血压 糖尿病 肾小球肾炎 |
[02:59] | He didn’t raise his hand. | 他没有举手 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I don’t care about any of that. | 没事 我不关心 |
[03:03] | – Am I correct? – Yeah, you are. | – 我说对了吗 – 对了 |
[03:04] | – Do I get to scrub in? – No, you cannot. | – 我能参与手术吗 – 不能 |
[03:06] | Okay. Have fun, Schmitt. | Schmitt 好了 祝你开心 |
[03:10] | I haven’t slept in two days. | 我已经两天没睡了 |
[03:13] | I am answering pages from six different services | 六位医生都在呼叫我 |
[03:16] | and I had a cupcake for breakfast, so no one complain. | 早晨只吃了一个纸杯蛋糕 所以不要抱怨 |
[03:19] | Adams, you’re with Dr. Pierce. Kwan’s with Ndugu. | Adams 你跟Pierce医生 Kwan跟Ndugu医生 |
[03:22] | Yasuda, report to Owen Hunt. | Yasuda 你跟Owen Hunt |
[03:26] | And, Millin and Griffith, surgical consult in the pit. | Millin和Griffith去急诊室 外科会诊 |
[03:29] | Uh, two of us for one consult? | 我们两个一起吗 |
[03:31] | Two interns make a whole doctor. | 两个实习生顶一个正经医生 |
[03:35] | Now, don’t embarrass me or kill anyone | 不要让我丢人 不要害死人 |
[03:38] | or drop anything inside a patient. | 不要把东西掉进病人身体里 |
[03:43] | This is the moment you go. | 这时候就该动起来了 |
[03:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:53] | Dr. Kwan. | Kwan医生 |
[03:55] | Tell me what you see. | 你看到了什么 |
[03:58] | – Pericardial effusion? – That’s right | – 心包积液 – 是的 |
[03:59] | which is compressing this patient’s heart. | 压迫患者的心脏 |
[04:01] | What would be your recommendation? | 你有什么建议 |
[04:03] | Hi! Remember Mr. Veras? He’s back | 嗨 还记得Veras先生吗 他又来了 |
[04:05] | and his trach is infected. Can you take a look? | 气管感染了 能不能看一下 |
[04:07] | Also, a new patient in 523 needs an echo | 523病房的新入院患者需要超声 |
[04:09] | and admissions orders for observation. | 以及办理入院留观手续 |
[04:11] | Are you talking to me or… | 你在跟我说 还是… |
[04:13] | Always assume I’m not. | 永远当做我没在跟你说 |
[04:15] | I have a VATS lobectomy in an hour. | 一小时以后 我有一台肺叶切除术 |
[04:16] | I pushed that to this afternoon. | 我挪到今天下午了 |
[04:18] | Maggie, I already rescheduled that patient twice. | Maggie 已经推迟两次了 |
[04:20] | I double-checked his labs. | 我复核过他的检查结果 |
[04:21] | A few hours will not change his status. | 延后几小时也没问题的 |
[04:24] | Okay, yeah, I will get it all done. | 好吧 都交给我吧 |
[04:26] | Thank you. I will check in with you after my valve replacement. | 谢谢 瓣膜置换术后 我来跟进 |
[04:29] | We’re doing a valve replacement? What type of valve? | 要做瓣膜置换术吗 什么瓣膜 |
[04:31] | TAVR. But you are on scut. | 经导管主动脉瓣置换术 但你要去跑腿 |
[04:34] | No special favors, right? | 不要特殊待遇 对吧 |
[04:37] | All I did was put in a chest tube. | 我就是插了一个胸管 |
[04:39] | Was there an attending in the room? | 当时有主治医生在场吗 |
[04:40] | It’s the E.R., Teddy. There’s about three attendings in this area at all times. | Teddy 这是急诊室 会有三名主治一直都在的 |
[04:43] | Was one specifically watching you? | 有哪位主治医生在场吗 |
[04:45] | One specifically has been barking at me 24/7 | 有一位主治每天都对我大吼大叫 |
[04:47] | so, yeah, I assumed she was still here. | 是啊 我以为她当时在呢 |
[04:49] | – Do you need something? – Mika Yasuda | – 有事吗 – 我是Mika Yasuda |
[04:51] | reporting for Dr. Hunt’s service. | 今天跟Hunt医生 |
[04:54] | I’m his intern today. | 我是今天的实习医生 |
[04:58] | You know, you might want to find a new service. | 你还是换一位主治医生吧 |
[05:00] | Yeah, Dr. Hunt used to be chief of trauma | 对 Hunt医生之前是创伤科主任 |
[05:03] | and then he lost his mind, so now I’m chief of trauma. | 但是他后来疯了 我现在是主任 |
[05:05] | Yeah, also, she’s my lovely wife and mother of my children. | 是啊 也是我亲爱的老婆 孩子们的妈 |
[05:07] | Her favorite color is blue. | 她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色 |
[05:08] | Did she really need to know that? | 有必要告诉她吗 |
[05:10] | Yes. To humanize you! | 有必要 给你增加一些人情味 |
[05:12] | According to the Washington Medical Commission | 根据华盛顿医学委员会 |
[05:14] | if he attempts to do anything on his own | 如果他企图独自行医 |
[05:17] | he will be reported and lose his medical license. | 将会被举报 吊销行医执照 |
[05:19] | Understood? | 懂了吗 |
[05:21] | Oh, so I’m supposed to… | 哦 那我应该… |
[05:23] | Call an additional attending for the following… | 遇到以下情况 呼叫其他的主治医生 |
[05:25] | intubations, chest tubes | 气管插管 胸腔插管 |
[05:27] | surgical consults, I&Ds, NG tubes | 外科会诊 切开引流 插鼻胃管 |
[05:30] | lap repairs, washouts… | 腹腔镜修复 冲洗 |
[05:33] | Pretty sure this isn’t surgical. | 我敢肯定 不是外科的问题 |
[05:35] | Well, don’t give up hope yet. | 先别放弃希望 |
[05:37] | So, when did the vomiting start? | 什么时候开始呕吐的 |
[05:39] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[05:40] | Any alcohol last night? Drugs? | 昨天喝酒了吗 嗑药了吗 |
[05:43] | We shared a few drinks while playing “Barn Finders” | 当时在玩”废品大亨” 喝了点酒 |
[05:45] | at a friend’s apartment. | 在朋友家里 |
[05:47] | It’s a video game. | 那是电子游戏 |
[05:49] | You play? | 你也玩吗 |
[05:50] | – Sometimes. – Not at all. | – 偶尔吧 – 我不玩 |
[05:52] | Yeah, we got back at like 3:00 a. m. | 我们凌晨三点回来的 |
[05:54] | and we split some leftover fried rice | 吃了一些剩的炒米饭 |
[05:56] | I had in my fridge. It’s from that place across the street from the student union. | 之前放在冰箱里的 从学生会对面那家店买的 |
[06:00] | We are never ordering from there again. | 再也不吃那家了 |
[06:04] | Any blood in your vomit? | 呕吐物里有血吗 |
[06:06] | I don’t know. Here. | 我不知道 你看吧 |
[06:08] | Okay, well, we’ll get you both started on some IV fluids | 好的 我们会给你们输液 |
[06:11] | and then we’ll give you another run… | 然后再检测… |
[06:13] | Okay, just stay calm. | 好了 别着急 |
[06:15] | Okay? Take a deep breath for me if you can. | 好吗 尽可能深呼吸 |
[06:17] | Dr. Griffith | Griffith医生 |
[06:19] | – we need some oxygen here, please. – On it. | – 需要吸氧 – 马上 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:22] | What’s happening to him?! | 怎么回事 |
[06:27] | Hold on. | 坚持一下 |
[06:31] | – What the hell is this? – I don’t know. | – 这是什么 – 我不知道 |
[06:32] | Well, find somebody who does! | 去找知道的人来啊 |
[06:37] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[06:40] | 第02集 意料之外 | |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:53] | Hi, Pru! Luna, say hi! | Pru Luna 打个招呼 |
[06:56] | Okay, healthy snacks, check. | 好了 健康食品 带了 |
[06:58] | Uh, sanitizer, check. | 消毒液 带了 |
[07:00] | This is my kind of mom group. | 这是我喜欢的妈妈聚会 |
[07:02] | No endless brunches, no power walking in full makeup | 不用准备早午饭 不用化全妆暴走 |
[07:06] | and earrings and tight leggings. | 不用戴耳环 不用穿紧身裤 |
[07:09] | Alright, waters, baby wipes, yes | 好了 水 宝宝湿巾 都带了 |
[07:12] | and, sunscreen. | 还有 防晒霜 |
[07:14] | You are organized. | 你真是井井有条 |
[07:15] | Not my first rodeo. | 驾轻就熟咯 |
[07:17] | Thank you so much for calling. All I do is work | 谢谢能邀请我 我每天就是工作 |
[07:20] | and watch Link bring home half the women in Seattle | 看着Link把半个西雅图的女人带回家 |
[07:23] | which, you know, I’m not one to judge a choice, but it… | 说实话 我不是评头论足 但是… |
[07:26] | Uh-huh. Okay. Look, if we hurry | 是哦 如果我们搞快点 |
[07:27] | the girls can go down the slide while it’s still in the shade. | 趁着还有阴凉 孩子们可以滑滑梯 |
[07:29] | Oh. Are we late? | 迟到了吗 |
[07:31] | Yes. Let’s power-walk. | 是啊 快暴走 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:42] | Did you page both of us? | 你同时呼叫我们俩吗 |
[07:44] | – Uh, I paged Chief Grey. – I paged Dr. Webber. | – 我呼叫的Grey主任 – 我呼叫的Webber医生 |
[07:46] | Did you happen to talk to each other before doing that? | 你们之前没有沟通吗 |
[07:50] | Never mind. Uh, what do you got? | 算了 什么情况 |
[07:52] | 19-year-old male with abdominal pain, vomiting, and chills. | 19岁男性 腹痛 呕吐 寒战 |
[07:55] | He recently was experiencing chest pain | 刚刚出现胸痛 |
[07:57] | shortness of breath, and a rash on his abdomen and chest. | 呼吸困难 胸腹部出现红疹 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:04] | What about him? | 他呢 |
[08:05] | College roommate. | 大学室友 |
[08:06] | They ate the same thing | 他们吃的东西一样 |
[08:07] | four hours before both presenting with food poisoning symptoms | 四小时后 两人都出现食物中毒症状 |
[08:11] | but he hasn’t developed a rash or shortness of breath. | 但是他没有红疹和呼吸困难 |
[08:14] | It’s on his legs and his arms, also. | 胳膊和腿上也有了 |
[08:18] | Let’s get blood cultures, get a chest X-ray. | 做血液培养 拍胸部X光 |
[08:20] | Put him on high-flow oxygen. Admit him to the ICU. | 高流量吸氧 收入重症监护室 |
[08:23] | Call internal medicine and page us when you’re done. | 呼叫内科 完成后呼叫我们 |
[08:26] | One of us. | 呼叫一个人就行了 |
[08:31] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 嗨 |
[08:33] | Do I need all that stuff, too? | 我不需要这些治疗吗 |
[08:36] | So, your intake form says that you’re experiencing | 好了 你的入院登记上写着 |
[08:38] | abdominal discomfort, Mr. Peters? | 你有腹部不适吗 Peters先生 |
[08:40] | Harold, please. | 叫我Harold就行 |
[08:41] | But I may know what the discomfort is from… | 不过我可能知道不舒服的原因是… |
[08:43] | There you are! This hospital’s a maze. | 你在这啊 这间医院就像是迷宫 |
[08:46] | Sharon, I told you to wait in the car. | Sharon 我让你在车里等我 |
[08:48] | And I told you I thought that was a stupid idea. | 我都说了 这样不妥 |
[08:50] | I still can’t find my phone. | 我的手机还没找到 |
[08:51] | What if the kids call and need something? | 万一孩子们打电话有事怎么办 |
[08:53] | You won’t be able to help if you’re on an operating table. | 你要是在手术台上了 就没法帮忙了 |
[08:55] | – What’s wrong with him? – I’m fine. | – 他怎么了 – 我没事 |
[08:57] | Probably an ulcer or something. | 可能就是溃疡 |
[08:58] | He says that every time we’re supposed to go to my mother’s. | 每次要去我妈家 他就这么说 |
[09:00] | Your abdomen is distended | 你的腹部膨隆 |
[09:01] | so I’m gonna have to do an ultrasound | 我们需要做超声检查 |
[09:03] | to figure out how to proceed, okay? | 来确认后续治疗方案 |
[09:05] | I have three minutes. | 我有三分钟时间 |
[09:07] | And I’m not sure I’m gonna survive them. | 那我可能活不过这三分钟 |
[09:09] | Do I need to remind you why I’m here, Dr. Hunt? | 需要提醒你为什么我在这里吗 Hunt医生 |
[09:12] | Well, it’s been about 10 minutes since the last time | 好吧 距离上次提醒 也就过去十分钟吧 |
[09:13] | so, sure, knock yourself out. | 所以随你便吧 |
[09:15] | – Are you all doctors? – Teddy, this is just an ultrasound. | – 你们都是医生吗 – Teddy 只是做B超 |
[09:17] | So then it should go quick. Hi, I’m Dr. Altman. | 那就应该很快的 你好 我是Altman医生 |
[09:20] | – Yes, we are all doctors. – And you’re all necessary? | – 是的 我们都是医生 – 有必要这么多医生吗 |
[09:22] | No. You know what? Why don’t you just do this yourself? | 不是 要不这样 你自己做吧 |
[09:24] | Well, if I were to do everything myself | 如果事事都要我亲自来做 |
[09:25] | then no one would learn. Would they? | 就没有人能学到东西了 对不对 |
[09:29] | We’re a teaching hospital. | 我们是一所教学型医院 |
[09:31] | We should have gone to Seattle Pres. | 我们就应该去西雅图长老医院 |
[09:32] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[09:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:39] | Dr. Schmitt. | Schmitt医生 |
[09:40] | I was supposed to remove the drains | 我一小时前就应该 |
[09:42] | from Dr. Ndugu’s patient an hour ago. | 给Ndugu医生的病人拔管了 |
[09:45] | I have to go round on Webber’s post-ops | 还要去Webber医生的术后病人那里查房 |
[09:47] | and the nurses keep texting me angry emojis. | 护士们还在给我狂发生气的表情 |
[09:49] | I can’t work for Dr. Hunt | 我没法跟着Hunt医生 |
[09:50] | because it means you’re also working for Dr. Altman | 因为那就等于 也跟着Altman医生 |
[09:52] | which means you’re working for velociraptors. | 就等于跟着一头迅猛龙工作 |
[09:54] | They’re vicious, can snap in an instant | 他们凶恶无比 随时发飙 |
[09:56] | but there is a mind-game component going on between those two that is so deep | 但他们之间又在进行着心理博弈 怨气之深 |
[09:59] | it might destroy all of civilization. | 足以摧毁所有的文明礼仪 |
[10:01] | Short, succinct, clear sentences. | 说话方式简单点 |
[10:05] | – What? – I don’t have time to pee | – 什么 – 我连上厕所的时间都没有 |
[10:07] | and you just said so many words. | 你跟我说些没完没了的 |
[10:10] | Can I be on your service instead of Dr. Hunt’s? | 我能跟着你 而不是Hunt医生吗 |
[10:11] | No. | 不能 |
[10:13] | Now get back in there and do your job. | 回去好好做你的工作 |
[10:19] | – Thank you. – I just asked Winston | – 谢谢 – 我刚问Winston |
[10:22] | if he could help on an anterior approach for a spinal fusion | 能不能帮我做一个脊柱融合术的前路 |
[10:24] | and he said to check with you? | 他让我来问你 |
[10:26] | He’s monitoring a few patients for me | 他在替我观察几个病人 |
[10:28] | and I may need an assist on a TAVR. | 我还可能需要他协助我做经导管主动脉瓣置换 |
[10:29] | Well, I can assist on the TAVR. | 我可以协助你 |
[10:32] | Out. | 出去 |
[10:39] | Is everything okay with Winston? | Winston没事吧 |
[10:40] | – He seemed a little… – Was he doing his scissors talk? | – 他好像有点… – 他又开始说”剪刀话”了吗 |
[10:43] | I don’t know what you mean. | 什么意思 |
[10:45] | When Winston gets irritated, he talks like scissors… | Winston生气时 就会像剪刀剪东西一样说话… |
[10:48] | Like, every word, it sounds like snip, snip, snip. | 说每句话都像是一剪一剪的 |
[10:50] | He wants to yell, but he holds back | 想喊出来 又克制自己 |
[10:52] | so he just cuts the air with his words. | 所以吐字就像是在剪空气 |
[10:55] | I thought he was mad at me. | 我以为他生我气了 |
[10:56] | No, he’s mad at me. | 不 是生我气了 |
[10:58] | I pushed his surgery because I’m a perfectionist | 我把他的手术延后了 因为我是完美主义 |
[11:01] | and I want perfection for my patients. | 对我的病人 也想要完美 |
[11:04] | And there’s no such thing as perfection in interns | 但是实习生就意味着工作不完美 |
[11:06] | and there are still no senior residents | 现在也没有高级住院医 |
[11:08] | so I ask perfect Winston. | 所以只能找完美的Winston |
[11:10] | Yeah, well, I still need someone to help on my spinal fusion | 好吧 但我还是需要有人帮我做脊柱融合术 |
[11:12] | so you need to work on all that. | 你得替我来一下 |
[11:19] | We do have one senior resident. | 我们有一个高级住院医 |
[11:22] | Dr. Schmitt. | Schmitt医生 |
[11:24] | Page him. | 呼他来 |
[11:26] | And don’t eavesdrop on my conversations. | 不许偷听我讲话 |
[11:32] | – What happened? – He became completely unresponsive | – 怎么回事 – 他完全没有反应了 |
[11:34] | – and his pressure tanked. – The rash is now everywhere. | – 血压突然下降 – 皮疹已经长得到处都是 |
[11:37] | Let’s start him on pressors. Push sux, etomidate. | 给他用升压药 注射琥珀胆碱和依托咪酯 |
[11:41] | Get me an intubation tray. | 给我插管工具 |
[11:46] | Two of you, come around here. Stand behind me. | 你俩过来 站在我身后 |
[11:48] | Watch exactly what I’m doing. You want to make sure | 看清我的每个步骤 必须保证 |
[11:51] | you have full visualization of the vocal cords. | 可以完全看到声带 |
[11:59] | Griffith, come around and listen for breath sounds. | Griffith 来听听病人呼吸情况 |
[12:08] | – Bilateral breath sounds. – Okay, great job. | – 双侧均有呼吸音 – 很好 不错 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Chief Grey?! | Grey主任 |
[12:19] | What the hell is wrong with this kid? | 这孩子到底怎么回事 |
[12:33] | Hey, I need you to come back to work now. | 嗨 你得回去工作 |
[12:35] | I make more money here. | 我在这里赚得钱更多 |
[12:36] | You do not. | 不可能 |
[12:38] | As a resident, I made around 55K a year, before taxes | 我当住院医一年赚差不多55000 还是税前 |
[12:42] | when I regularly worked 80-hour weeks | 每周通常工作80小时 |
[12:45] | and weekends and holidays. | 没有周末和假期 |
[12:46] | The math sucks, Levi. | 时薪差太多了 Levi |
[12:48] | Not to mention I didn’t love the stress that came with it. | 更不用说 我也不喜欢当医生的压力 |
[12:50] | If I make a mistake here, nobody dies. | 我在这里犯错了 没有人会死 |
[12:53] | Taryn, you are a surgeon. | Taryn 你是外科医生 |
[12:55] | I was a surgeon. | 那是从前 |
[12:57] | Now I’m a bartender | 我现在是调酒师 |
[12:59] | and you’re on the vagina squad. | 你现在在阴道小分队了 |
[13:01] | Was! I was on the vagina squad. | 之前 我现在不是了 |
[13:04] | Now I am chief resident, general surgery. | 现在我是普外科的住院总 |
[13:07] | Only because I’m not coming back. | 那是因为我没回去 |
[13:09] | Disagree. | 不同意 |
[13:11] | So come back and prove me wrong. | 回来证明我说错了 |
[13:13] | No. | 不 |
[13:16] | Grey wants you back. | Grey希望你回去 |
[13:17] | Did she say that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[13:21] | Meredith is straight | Meredith不喜欢女人 |
[13:23] | and I have enough self-esteem now to know | 现在我有足够的自尊心 |
[13:25] | to only fall for women who might love me back. | 知道要去爱一个有可能爱我的人 |
[13:27] | So, thanks, but no thanks. | 所以 谢谢 但是不了 |
[13:32] | Bartending really is good for you, huh? | 调酒还真是适合你啊 |
[13:34] | Right? | 是吧 |
[13:35] | Please come back anyway. | 还是求求你回来 |
[13:37] | No! | 不回 |
[13:41] | I’m coming, Dr. Pierce. | 来了 Pierce医生 |
[13:43] | Bye. | 回见 |
[13:48] | Initially presented like textbook food poisoning | 最初症状都指向食物中毒 |
[13:52] | and then evolved into septic shock within hours. | 然后在几小时内发展成败血性休克 |
[13:54] | Do we have the source of infection? | 知道感染源吗 |
[13:55] | Uh, no. Not yet. | 目前不知道 |
[13:57] | His chest X-ray shows bilateral pleural effusions | 他的胸部X光显示双侧胸腔积液 |
[14:00] | and he’s exhibiting signs of DIC. | 有弥散性血管内凝血迹象 |
[14:01] | The rash is non-blanching. It could be petechiae. | 皮疹不发白 可能是瘀斑 |
[14:05] | I initially thought it was Steven Johnson Syndrome | 我开始也以为是史蒂芬斯强森综合征 |
[14:07] | but the rash doesn’t peel with pressure. | 但皮疹不会因为加压而剥落 |
[14:08] | Any case reports of Bacillus cereus and | 有报告食用米饭后感染蜡样芽孢杆菌 |
[14:11] | – sepsis after eating rice? – It’s not Bacillus cereus. | – 得败血症的病例吗 – 不是蜡样芽孢杆菌 |
[14:13] | It’s not food poisoning at all. | 根本就不是食物中毒 |
[14:16] | Have any of you ever seen a patient bleed from every orifice | 你们见过有病人七窍流血 |
[14:19] | after eating bad leftover rice? | 就因为吃了剩饭吗 |
[14:20] | – Well, then solve it. – What? | – 那就去弄明白 – 什么 |
[14:22] | You and Millin and the rest of the interns | 你和Millin 还有其他所有实习生 |
[14:24] | hit the research and figure it out. | 去好好研究 把原因找出来 |
[14:27] | Before it’s too late. | 抓紧时间 |
[14:33] | Hello, Altman. | 你好 Altman |
[14:35] | Well, I’m glad you and Hunt decided to come back. | 我很高兴看到你和Hunt决定回来 |
[14:38] | I imagine it’s hard with everything he has to go through right now. | 我能想象他现在经历的一切有多艰难 |
[14:41] | Let me guess. Owen thinks that I’m drinking too much | 让我猜猜 Owen觉得我最近喝太多酒 |
[14:43] | so he asked you to intervene. | 所以他喊你来找我 |
[14:45] | Thanks. I’m good. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[14:47] | I was just asking how you were doing. | 我只是想问问你最近如何 |
[14:50] | Well, I have spent the last six months on my feet | 过去六个月 我辛辛苦苦 |
[14:53] | working locum tenens in L.A. | 在洛杉矶当临时打工医生 |
[14:55] | while Owen developed an artistic penchant | Owen发展出了一门艺术爱好 |
[14:57] | for building sand castles, which was fun for the kids | 建造沙堡 这对孩子们来说很有趣 |
[14:59] | but, honestly, the sand castles were pretty basic. | 但说实话 沙堡没什么技术含量 |
[15:02] | And since his legal team bankrupted us | 而且他的律师团队让我们破产了 |
[15:05] | Owen and I now have lengthy arguments about important topics | 我和Owen现在对重要话题总会争论起来没完 |
[15:08] | like whether to buy name-brand or store-brand shampoo. | 比如是买名牌洗发水 还是商店品牌洗发水 |
[15:11] | Every time I look at his face, I am filled with such annoyance | 每次看着他的脸 我就一肚子火 |
[15:14] | that I have to go outside and pretend to garden | 不得不到外面去 假装在做园艺 |
[15:17] | when, really, my kids are just seeing me rip up plants. | 实际上 孩子们只看到我在撕扯植物 |
[15:20] | The worst part of all of it is… | 最糟糕的是… |
[15:21] | is that I still don’t want to leave him | 我还是不想离开他 |
[15:24] | because he’s the father of my kids | 因为他是孩子们的父亲 |
[15:26] | and somewhere really deep down inside, I still love him. | 内心深处 我还是爱他 |
[15:29] | And wine helps me remember that | 喝酒可以帮助我记住这一点 |
[15:31] | so I drink three glasses a night. | 所以我每晚都喝三杯 |
[15:33] | But never at work. | 但工作时间从来不喝 |
[15:34] | And the kids are in bed by 8:00 | 孩子们到八点就上床睡觉了 |
[15:36] | and I don’t get behind the wheel. | 我酒后也不开车 |
[15:37] | I mean, the riskiest thing that I may do | 我可能做的最危险的事 |
[15:39] | is watch too many puppy videos at night. | 就是大晚上看太多小狗视频了 |
[15:41] | Is that a problem for you, sir? | 对你来说算问题吗 领导 |
[15:46] | Always good to see you, Altman. | 见到你总是很高兴 Altman |
[15:51] | Hey! Adams. | 嗨 Adams |
[15:53] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[15:55] | I wanted to run something by you. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[15:57] | About a patient. | 关于一个病人 |
[15:59] | I’ll catch up. | 我一会就过去 |
[16:05] | I found you some apartments to see. | 我给你找了几间公寓看看 |
[16:08] | Mom always said you were the best liar. | 妈妈总说你最会撒谎 |
[16:09] | That was bad lying. | 但刚刚有点蹩脚 |
[16:10] | – Wait, is that a loft? – Kinda. | – 等等 这是阁楼吗 – 算是吧 |
[16:12] | I think there’s some creative license with the advertising | 广告可能有点夸张 |
[16:14] | but it’s near Meredith’s. | 但这间在Meredith家附近 |
[16:16] | Great, send it to me. | 太好了 发我吧 |
[16:17] | You can visit, see the kids, eat for free. | 你可以过来玩 看孩子 蹭饭 |
[16:20] | You won’t see me cook, but Meredith’s pretty good | 我不做饭 但Meredith做得很好 |
[16:23] | and Maggie makes dinner on Sundays. | Maggie周日也会做饭 |
[16:24] | Hey, can you not walk so close? | 能不能别走这么近 |
[16:26] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:27] | – You’re hovering. – I’m helping. | – 你一直跟着我 – 我在帮你 |
[16:30] | The more people see us together, the easier it’s gonna be | 看到我们在一起的人越多 |
[16:32] | for them to figure out we’re related. | 就越容易被发现我们是亲戚 |
[16:33] | I’ve already been designated the screw-up. | 我已经被认定为不靠谱了 |
[16:35] | Please don’t make it worse. Bye. | 不要再雪上加霜了 再见 |
[16:38] | You know, it could be toxic shock syndrome. | 有可能是中毒性休克综合征 |
[16:39] | That would explain the rash. | 这样皮疹就能解释得通了 |
[16:41] | But there’s no liver or renal dysfunction. | 但没有肝肾功能障碍 |
[16:44] | Have you considered erythema multiforme? | 考虑过多形性红斑吗 |
[16:46] | – No one asked you. – I asked him. | – 没人找你 – 我找他了 |
[16:49] | What? Chief Grey told us to. | 怎么 Grey主任说过的 |
[16:50] | I will ask everyone | 我会找每个人 |
[16:52] | if it prevents my name going on a death certificate. | 只要不让我的名字出现在死亡证明上 |
[16:54] | So, who’s dying? How can we help? | 谁快死了 我们能帮上忙吗 |
[16:57] | It’s a 19-year-old male, ate leftover fried rice | 19岁男性 吃了剩下的炒饭 |
[16:59] | vomited for six hours | 吐了六个小时 |
[17:01] | a generalized, purple, star-shaped rash all over his body | 全身出现紫色星状皮疹 |
[17:04] | and is now in full-blown septic shock. | 现在处于严重的败血性休克 |
[17:06] | He looks pretty dead already. | 看起来差不多已经死了 |
[17:07] | That’s from bad rice? | 吐出来的是变质的米饭吗 |
[17:08] | I’ve never seen so much vomit | 我从来没见过这么多的呕吐物 |
[17:11] | and my parents did a lot of hallucinogens. | 我父母可没少嗑迷幻药 |
[17:13] | And it was like a rainbow of vomit. | 就像彩虹一样的呕吐物 |
[17:16] | Like red-brown, yellow-green, bilious. | 红褐色 黄绿色 胆汁 |
[17:19] | – I’m done. – DRESS syndrome? | – 受不了了 – 是不是药物超敏综合征 |
[17:20] | No. He doesn’t take any meds | 不是 他没吃药 |
[17:22] | and his eosinophil count is normal. | 嗜酸性粒细胞计数也很正常 |
[17:24] | – Kawasaki disease? – No. | – 川崎病呢 – 不是 |
[17:27] | I have to go find an attending to supervise my attending | 我得去找一个主治医生 来监督我的主治医生 |
[17:31] | so they can supervise me learning nothing. | 让他们看着我一无所获的学习过程 |
[17:34] | Have fun. | 加油喔 |
[17:35] | – Rickettsial disease? – No. | – 立克次体病吗 – 不是 |
[17:37] | It’s not even your case. | 这都不是你的病人 |
[17:39] | Well, that should tell you how wrong you are. | 那更加说明 你错得有多离谱 |
[17:42] | Harold, so, your ultrasound didn’t show any abnormalities | Harold 你的超声检查没有显示异常 |
[17:45] | so we’re gonna do a CT scan to get a better look, okay? | 所以我们要做CT扫描 进一步观察 好吗 |
[17:48] | Is it possible to get some privacy? | 可以私下说几句吗 |
[17:50] | – You and I? Without… – Oh, Dr. Yasuda | – 就你和我 没有… – Yasuda医生 |
[17:53] | can you take Mrs. Peters to grab a coffee? | 可以陪Peters夫人去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah. Mrs. Peters, if you would just follow me… | 好的 Peters夫人 跟我来… |
[17:57] | Oh! It’s here. | 就在这里 |
[17:59] | I used the app to locate my phone. It’s in here. | 我用APP定位手机 它就在这里 |
[18:02] | – Let me call it. – Sharon, please… | – 我打过去 – Sharon 拜托… |
[18:03] | Ah, Harold, give me two seconds | Harold 给我两秒钟 |
[18:04] | and you can be alone all you want. | 你就可以一个人待着了 |
[18:06] | I really need you to leave. | 我真的需要你离开 |
[18:07] | Sharon Sharon! | |
[18:12] | Oh, for God’s sake, are you sitting on it? | 天啊 你坐在上面吗 |
[18:14] | It sounds like it’s coming directly from yo… | 听起来像是直接从你… |
[18:17] | Harold Harold | |
[18:18] | did you stick my phone up your ass? | 你把我的手机塞进你的屁股里了吗 |
[18:20] | Please say no. | 拜托说没有 |
[18:22] | You’re always on the damn thing! | 你总是在玩该死的手机 |
[18:24] | – Oh, my God. – We don’t even know | – 天啊 – 我们都快忘了 |
[18:25] | what your face looks like anymore | 你长什么样了 |
[18:26] | ’cause you’re glued to social media! | 因为你沉迷社交媒体 |
[18:28] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[18:31] | Page Dr. Altman so I can retrieve the phone. | 呼叫Altman医生 我好取手机 |
[18:35] | – Hang it up! – Yeah. Oh, God. | – 挂电话 – 天啊 |
[18:37] | Okay. I… | 好吧 我… |
[18:45] | So, are things at least improving at Grey-Sloan? | 格蕾斯隆医院状况有所改善吗 |
[18:49] | – How are you doing it? – Doing what? | – 你怎么做到的 – 做什么 |
[18:52] | Not breaking things | 不砸东西 |
[18:55] | and sobbing uncontrollably and screaming in public | 每当看到Pru的脸 |
[18:58] | every time you look at Pru’s face | 想到她成长的世界 |
[19:00] | and think about the world that she’s growing up in? | 还不会在公共场合爆哭尖叫 |
[19:05] | I try to remember she’s already lost one parent | 我会去想她过世的父亲 |
[19:08] | and if I did something to get myself arrested | 如果我做什么 被关进去了 |
[19:12] | no one would be there | 就不会有人 |
[19:15] | to read her “The Pout-Pout Fish” at bedtime. | 睡前给她读”噘嘴巴的大头鱼”了 |
[19:18] | I mean, Ben, he just reads the words. | Ben只是照着念 |
[19:20] | I do it with the rhythm. | 我是有节奏的 |
[19:26] | Carina and I did extend our clinic hours | 我和Carina延长了门诊时间 |
[19:29] | to accommodate the patients from out of state. | 接待来自其他州的病人 |
[19:31] | Are you having to pick up more hours in surgery | 你们手术时间会变长吗 |
[19:36] | or has that calmed down now that the interns are back? | 还是说现在实习生回来 情况稳定下来了呢 |
[19:39] | No! | 不 |
[19:40] | – What? – I thought you wanted | – 怎么了 – 我还以为你想 |
[19:42] | to be my mom friend. | 跟我做宝妈朋友呢 |
[19:44] | I’m just making conversation. | 我只是在聊天啊 |
[19:47] | You are using me for information about the hospital. | 你在利用我获取医院信息 |
[19:49] | You want me to be your Deep Throat! | 你想要我做你的”眼线” |
[19:53] | I prefer Delta Source… | 我更喜欢叫”德尔塔情报处”… |
[19:55] | …an Imperial intelligence source during the early years of the New Republic. | 那是新共和国成立初期的帝国情报来源 |
[20:02] | Well, you gonna talk or not? | 你到底说不说 |
[20:09] | Alright, Harold, let me know | Harold 如果有什么不舒服 |
[20:11] | if you feel any discomfort, okay? | 就告诉我 好吗 |
[20:12] | Physical or emotional? | 身体上还是精神上呢 |
[20:13] | We’re gonna be fast. | 我们会很快的 |
[20:15] | Okay, Yasuda, I need you to press hard | Yasuda 我需要你用力按压 |
[20:17] | on the lower left quadrant, okay? | 按左下象限 好吗 |
[20:18] | Don’t forget gloves. | 别忘记戴手套 |
[20:20] | I’m beginning to understand why you did this, Harold. | 我开始理解你为什么这么做了 Harold |
[20:22] | – What? – Okay, ready here. | – 什么 – 准备好了 |
[20:24] | Okay, here we go. Now, Harold | 我们开始吧 Harold |
[20:26] | I’m gonna need you to bear down. | 现在 我需要你用力 |
[20:28] | No one should ever say that to another human being. | 任何人都不应该对别人说这种话 |
[20:30] | And push. | 用力 |
[20:33] | Alright, try forceps or a balloon catheter. | 试试镊子或气囊导管 |
[20:35] | Push harder, Harold. | 用力推 Harold |
[20:40] | Owen, if you can’t grasp it | Owen 如果你抓不住 |
[20:42] | he’s gonna have to go to the operating room. | 他就只能去手术室了 |
[20:45] | You wanna take that to his wife? | 你要拿给他的妻子吗 |
[20:52] | I’m the guy who killed his college roommate. | 我是害死大学室友的人 |
[20:55] | They’re gonna make podcasts about me. | 他们会把我做成播客 |
[20:56] | He is not dead. | 他还没死呢 |
[20:58] | And I believe we can save him | 我相信我们可以救活他 |
[21:00] | once we know exactly how to treat him. | 只要我们搞清楚怎么治疗 |
[21:02] | Can you tell me anything you know about him? | 你能告诉我任何关于他的信息吗 |
[21:04] | Um, he’s from Massachusetts. Parents are divorced | 他来自麻省 父母离婚了 |
[21:07] | and I don’t ask about it ’cause my parents are divorced | 我没问过 因为我父母也离婚了 |
[21:09] | and I don’t like talking about it. | 我不喜欢聊这些 |
[21:11] | Uh, he’s a history major | 他是历史专业的 |
[21:13] | loves sports documentaries, hates coffee, I mean… | 喜欢运动纪录片 讨厌咖啡 |
[21:15] | Anything you know about his health. | 我是指关于他的健康信息 |
[21:20] | He had syphilis once. | 他得过梅毒 |
[21:34] | How was the kidney transplant? | 肾脏移植怎么样 |
[21:36] | Uh, well, it’s making urine already | 已经有尿了 |
[21:38] | – so, you know, on par. – Good. | – 所以…还不错 – 太好了 |
[21:40] | Yeah. Good. | 是啊 |
[21:42] | And you’re liking the new position? | 你喜欢新岗位吗 |
[21:44] | I saw all the changes that you made. | 我看到你的那些改革措施了 |
[21:46] | Yeah. Uh, is there an issue? | 是啊 有什么问题吗 |
[21:48] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[21:49] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[21:52] | Where are you staying? | 你住哪里 |
[21:53] | You know, same place on Union. | 你知道的 老地方 联合湖那边 |
[21:55] | Oh. I like that place. | 哦 我喜欢那地方 |
[21:57] | Yeah, you’re acting a little weird. | 感觉你怪怪的 |
[21:58] | – Excuse me. Chief Grey? – Yes. | – 不好意思 Grey主任 – 怎么了 |
[22:00] | Um, it’s Chase. | Chase有情况 |
[22:02] | – Oh. Okay. – Sorry. | – 好吧 – 不好意思 |
[22:04] | – Good luck. – Sorry. | – 祝你好运 – 抱歉 |
[22:06] | His foot’s cold, and I can’t get a Doppler signal anywhere below the knee. | 他的腿已经凉了 膝盖以下接收不到多普勒信号 |
[22:09] | We don’t make a move | 如果我们不行动 |
[22:11] | this leg could turn gangrenous. | 这条腿会出现坏疽 |
[22:13] | Any family around? | 家人在吗 |
[22:15] | His mother is on a plane as we speak. | 他妈妈已经在飞机上了 |
[22:18] | Well, if she wants to see her son alive | 如果她还想见到儿子活着 |
[22:21] | that leg’s gotta go. | 这条腿不能要了 |
[22:23] | You have to amputate? | 你要截肢吗 |
[22:25] | You do. | 是你要 |
[22:28] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[22:29] | Cutting so mething offis way easier than reattaching it. | 截肢比断肢再接容易多了 |
[22:32] | Get him prepped and upstairs. | 带他去楼上术前准备 |
[22:40] | Advance the guide wire carefully to the aortic annulus. | 把导丝小心地移到主动脉瓣口 |
[22:43] | It’s very angulated here. | 这里有个角度 |
[22:45] | I don’t want to injure anything. | 我不想弄伤任何地方 |
[22:46] | It’s okay. Just go slowly. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[22:48] | There. Good. | 就是这里 很好 |
[22:49] | Schmitt, why aren’t you in O.R.4? | Schmitt 你怎么没在四号手术室 |
[22:50] | Because I am trying really hard not to injure | 因为我正在这间手术室里 |
[22:53] | this man’s vasculature in this O.R. | 尽力不弄伤病人的脉管系统 |
[22:55] | You prepped and studied for my VATS lobectomy. | 肺叶切除术患者是你做的术前准备 也学习了 |
[22:57] | And if I remember correctly, you begged to be my assist. | 如果我没记错的话 是你求我让你做助手 |
[23:00] | If you were supposed to be his assist | 如果你本来要去当他的助手 |
[23:01] | then why are you in here being mine? | 为什么又来当我的助手 |
[23:03] | The schedule changed so much. | 手术安排变动太大了 |
[23:05] | And you are chief of cardio. | 你是心外科主任 |
[23:06] | And I play Dungeons & Dragons, so I follow hierarchy. | 我玩过”龙与地下城” 所以我遵循等级制度 |
[23:11] | And for the record, I’m very tired. | 顺便说一句 我很累 |
[23:13] | Please don’t say that with your hands in my patient. | 你的手还在我的病人身体里 拜托不要说这些 |
[23:16] | I thought I was helping you. | 我以为我是在帮你 |
[23:17] | By taking my assist to be yours? | 通过把我的助手据为己有吗 |
[23:19] | – Winston… – Alright, you know what? | – Winston – 好吧 要不这样 |
[23:20] | I’ll reschedule the lobectomy again. | 我再去改期一次肺叶切除手术 |
[23:34] | – Oh, Marsh. – Yeah. | – Marsh – 怎么了 |
[23:36] | What exactly is “mini Grand Rounds” | “迷你大查房”到底是什么意思 |
[23:39] | and why was I invited? | 为什么我被邀请加入 |
[23:40] | Uh, we did them in Minnesota. | 我们在明尼苏达就这样做 |
[23:42] | Interns take turns presenting on cases to their class. | 实习生轮流向全班宣讲病例 |
[23:44] | It helps their skills for rounds and future lecture capabilities. | 能锻炼他们的查房技能和未来的演说能力 |
[23:47] | So it’s good. | 所以很有用 |
[23:48] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 我需要做什么呢 |
[23:50] | Well, I thought you could be there to help me provide feedback | 我觉得你可以帮我提供反馈 |
[23:52] | Look, is this gonna be a thing? | 听着 以后都要这样吗 |
[23:55] | Someone questions me every time I make a change to the program? | 每次我做一点变革 都有人要来质疑吗 |
[23:57] | Because I kinda thought that’s why I was hired here. | 我以为雇我来 就是为了让我来改革 |
[24:02] | Look, six months ago | 听着 六个月前 |
[24:05] | I was trying everything I could to save this place. | 我竭尽全力想挽救这个地方 |
[24:08] | My wife wasn’t doing well. | 我老婆那时身体不好 |
[24:10] | I blamed you for Meredith going to Minnesota. | 我把Meredith要去明尼苏达归罪于你 |
[24:13] | I wasn’t my best self. | 我没在状态 |
[24:14] | I’ve already apologized to Meredith about it. | 我已经跟Meredith道过歉了 |
[24:17] | And, well, you deserve the same. | 还欠你一个道歉 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:22] | I appreciate that, Dr. Webber, I do, but… | 我真的很感谢 Webber医生 但是… |
[24:26] | it does kinda feel like there’s more here. | 感觉你想说的不止这些 |
[24:28] | Oh, no… | 没有啊 |
[24:30] | Well, okay, yes. | 好吧 确实有 |
[24:32] | Um, it’s none of my business | 这不关我的事 |
[24:34] | and I’m not exactly sure what happened between the two of you | 我不确定你们之间发生了什么 |
[24:38] | but, she’s worth taking a job for. | 她值得你这么做 |
[24:42] | If that’s why you did it. | 如果你接受这份工作是因为她 |
[24:43] | And I’d be honored to join you for feedback. | 我很荣幸加入 为你提供反馈 |
[24:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:50] | Marsh Oh, and, Marsh… | |
[24:52] | program’s yours now. | 项目现在归你了 |
[25:09] | I thought you were getting to scrub in with Dr. Ndugu. | 我以为你要跟Ndugu医师一起手术 |
[25:11] | His wife rescheduled it. | 他老婆把手术改期了 |
[25:14] | He’s married to Dr. Pierce, and there are clearly issues. | 他跟Pierce医生是夫妻 他们之间显然有问题 |
[25:17] | Ah, do they back-seat-drive each other’s rectals? | 他们会指手画脚对方的直肠吗 |
[25:20] | What is that a euphemism for? | 你在暗指什么 |
[25:22] | Nothing. I literally just experienced that with Dr. Altman and Dr. Hunt. | 没什么 我刚目睹了Altman和Hunt医生这么干 |
[25:26] | Why is everyone married to each other? | 为什么大家都是夫妻啊 |
[25:27] | Because doctors have no lives | 因为医生没有生活 |
[25:29] | and no time to meet normal people. | 没时间交往正常人 |
[25:34] | Great. Everything sucks. | 太好了 诸事不顺 |
[25:42] | 切这条腿 你可以的 | |
[25:43] | 不是这条腿哟 | |
[25:47] | Are you flirting with me on a sick patient’s leg? | 你在用病人的腿跟我调情吗 |
[25:50] | No. No. | 不不 |
[25:53] | Crap. No. That is not me flirting. | 不是的 我没在调情 |
[25:55] | That is me being an encouraging teacher. | 我是在作为老师鼓励你 |
[25:56] | Supportive. | 支持你 |
[25:58] | In an appropriate way. | 用合适的方式 |
[26:01] | Uh, I didn’t put a winky face next to it or anything. | 我又没在旁边画眨眼之类的表情 |
[26:03] | I genuinely don’t want you to cut off the wrong leg. | 我真心不希望你截错腿 |
[26:12] | Ten blade, please. | 请给我十号刀 |
[26:32] | – What happened? – He just started breathing really hard | – 怎么了 – 他刚才呼吸很费力 |
[26:35] | then he made this choking sound. | 然后发出了窒息的声音 |
[26:37] | – Is he dead? – He’s in cardiac arrest. | – 他死了吗 – 心脏骤停了 |
[26:38] | He needs to be intubated. Should I get Dr. Altman? | 他需要插管 我要去叫Altman医生吗 |
[26:40] | No, there’s no time. Mrs. Peters | 不用 没时间了 Peters夫人 |
[26:42] | – I need you to step outside. – But Harold… | – 我需要你出去等 – 可是 Harold… |
[26:44] | We’re gonna take care of him, okay? | 我们会照顾他的 好吗 |
[26:45] | – Wait, you’re gonna do it? – Nope. | – 等等 你要自己插管吗 – 不 |
[26:46] | I’m gonna walk you through it now. | 我会教你怎么做 |
[26:47] | Switch with me. | 跟我换个位置 |
[26:51] | Okay, don’t over-think this, Yasuda. | 不要多想 Yasuda |
[26:53] | Make sure you have everything ready that you need. | 确认所有需要的东西都齐备了 |
[26:55] | Test the tube. | 测试一下插管 |
[26:57] | Tube looks good. Stylet. | 看上去没问题 给我通管丝 |
[27:00] | Okay, grab the scope. | 好了 拿起窥镜 |
[27:02] | Okay. Other way. | 拿反了 |
[27:04] | – Ah, sorry. – Visualize the cords. | – 抱歉 – 让声带暴露在视野中 |
[27:05] | – Okay. – Ready? | – 好的 – 准备好了吗 |
[27:07] | – Okay. I can see them. – Take the tube. Insert it. | – 好 我看到了 – 拿起管子 插进去 |
[27:09] | We don’t have much time here, so one fluid motion. | 我们时间不多 所以要一气呵成 |
[27:12] | Trust your instincts on the angle. | 角度的话 相信你的直觉 |
[27:13] | I got it through. | 我插进去了 |
[27:17] | Cuffs up. | 套子拔出来了 |
[27:18] | Let’s start bagging. | 开始通气吧 |
[27:19] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[27:23] | Breath sounds on both sides. | 两边都有呼吸音 |
[27:25] | – Breath sounds on both sides. – Nice work, Yasuda. | – 两边都有呼吸音 – 干得漂亮 Yasuda |
[27:27] | Airway is secured. | 气道通了 |
[27:29] | All we need to do now is get his circulation back. | 我们现在只需要让他的循环恢复 |
[27:31] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[27:32] | I requested a single room. | 我要求的是单人间 |
[27:34] | Grew up an only child | 我是独生子 |
[27:35] | and have…or had…social anxiety. | 我有社交焦虑 或者说曾经有 |
[27:39] | Dreaded meeting new people, large parties. | 害怕见生人 害怕大型派对 |
[27:42] | Anytime I got an e-mail during orientation | 在迎新会期间 每次收到邮件 |
[27:45] | with the word “mixer” in the subject line, I panicked. | 看到主题带有”联谊活动” 我就会恐慌 |
[27:49] | Then Student Services assigned me a roommate. | 学生服务中心给我分配了一个室友 |
[27:51] | And I almost dropped out. | 我差点退学 |
[27:54] | Till I met Chase. | 直到我遇见Chase |
[27:56] | I know this is gonna sound really weird | 我知道这听起来会很诡异 |
[27:57] | but you know those emotional support animals | 但你知道那种情感支持动物吗 |
[28:00] | for people who can’t handle crowded places? | 给不敢去人多的地方的人准备的 |
[28:02] | You’re comparing him to…a dog. | 你这是把他比作…狗 |
[28:04] | He fixed all my issues! | 他把我的毛病都治好了 |
[28:06] | I mean, he showed me how to walk up to a group of people and actually talk to them. | 他教会我怎样走上前去 跟一群人聊天 |
[28:11] | We haven’t gotten into a single fight | 我们从没吵过架 |
[28:13] | and we basically live on top of each other inside of a crowded dorm. | 宿舍很拥挤 我们就差没挤在一张床上 |
[28:16] | I mean, we’ve had colds together, flu, athlete’s foot | 我们一起得过感冒 流感 脚气 |
[28:20] | which I don’t know if you’ve had, but… | 我不知道你得过没 但… |
[28:21] | Crowded dorm. | 拥挤的宿舍 |
[28:24] | Do you know if Chase received all of his childhood vaccinations? | 你知道Chase小时候接种过所有的疫苗吗 |
[28:28] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不清楚 怎么了 |
[28:31] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[28:32] | I hope so! | 希望如此 |
[28:34] | I know this goes against everything you’ve been taught | 我知道这跟你之前学的不一样 |
[28:37] | but you need to cut harder. | 但你需要切得更用力 |
[28:38] | All the way through the joint, layer by layer. | 一层接一层 一直到关节 |
[28:44] | – Griffith? – The food poisoning was a distractor. | – Griffith – 食物中毒只是表象 |
[28:45] | Chase has meningococcus. | Chase是脑膜炎球菌感染 |
[28:47] | – His cultures came back? – Not finalized | – 细胞培养结果出来了吗 – 还没 |
[28:49] | but I checked his records. He was never vaccinated for it | 但我查了他的记录 他从来没接种过这种疫苗 |
[28:51] | and his gram stain is showing gram-negative diplococci. | 革兰氏染色显示是革兰阴性双球菌 |
[28:53] | Meningococcus would explain the septic shock. | 脑膜炎球菌可以解释感染性休克 |
[28:55] | – Not to mention, it’s common in college… – College dorms. | – 而且在大学宿舍很常见 – 大学宿舍 |
[28:57] | There’s too much blood. I can’t control the bleeding. | 太多血了 我没法控制出血 |
[28:59] | Oh, God. He’s not clotting properly due to the DIC. | 天啊 弥散性血管内凝血 导致凝血异常 |
[29:02] | – Damn it. – I did everything you told me to! | – 该死 – 我都是按你的指示做的 |
[29:03] | Clamp. Elevate the leg. | 夹钳 把腿抬高 |
[29:05] | Turn up the tourniquet. | 调紧止血带 |
[29:07] | Clamp. | 钳子 |
[29:17] | So residents now get free weekly lunch… | 所以住院医生现在有每周的免费午餐 |
[29:20] | attending mentors | 有主治医师做导师 |
[29:22] | and an extra hour of sleep? | 还有额外的一小时补觉吗 |
[29:24] | – Mm-hmm. – And let me guess | – 对啊 – 让我猜猜 |
[29:26] | there’s a pinball machine in the locker room now, too? | 更衣室现在还有弹球机了吧 |
[29:28] | No. Oh, but I did hear a rumor | 没有 不过我确实有听到传闻 |
[29:30] | about monthly passes to a yoga studio. | 每月可以去瑜伽工作室上课 |
[29:35] | You think the program’s gone soft. | 你觉得这个项目变软弱了 |
[29:36] | No. I think it’s finally headed in the right direction. | 没有 我是觉得终于步入正轨了 |
[29:40] | I’m angry because I tried | 我生气是因为我在不同时期 |
[29:43] | to implement similar changes at various times | 都尝试过推行类似的变革 |
[29:46] | and was always met with resistance. | 总是遇到阻碍 |
[29:48] | You’re allowed to change your mind. | 你可以改变主意的 |
[29:50] | If you miss it, you can come back. | 如果怀念 可以回来 |
[29:55] | I started a garden at Pru’s preschool. | 我在Pru的学前班搞了一个花园 |
[29:59] | We planted daffodils and sunflowers | 我们种水仙和向日葵 |
[30:02] | and talked about plant life cycles | 讨论植物的生命循环 |
[30:04] | and how when you plant a seed | 你种下一颗种子 |
[30:06] | the roots have to grow first, before anything else. | 在其他步骤前 必须要先长根 |
[30:12] | I wrote a sex education program with a community clinic. | 我跟社区诊所合作写了一个性教育项目 |
[30:16] | I’m answering phones for a women’s organization. | 我还在女权组织当志愿接线员 |
[30:21] | I am planting seeds. | 我正在种下种子 |
[30:23] | Growing roots. | 慢慢长根 |
[30:25] | I think I’m following, but… | 我大概听懂了 但… |
[30:28] | I’m still not ready. | 我还没做好准备 |
[30:30] | – You’re still not ready. – No. | – 你还没做好准备 – 是的 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | But, Wilson… | 但Wilson… |
[30:39] | I do count you as a mom friend. | 我是把你当成宝妈朋友的 |
[30:50] | Altman paged me. What do you got? | Altman呼叫我 什么情况 |
[30:52] | A central line. I can’t do it on my own. | 要做中心静脉置管 我不能单独做 |
[30:54] | Alright, okay. You go ahead, Hunt. | 好的 现在做吧 Hunt |
[30:56] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:59] | I’m sure she loves every moment of this. | 我相信她肯定很享受这种时刻 |
[31:01] | You know, she considers this payback | 她把这些当成报复了 |
[31:03] | for the past six months when I wasn’t able to work. | 报复我之前半年无法工作 |
[31:06] | I mean, I was miserable, Richard. | 我太惨了 Richard |
[31:08] | I’m a trauma surgeon who was trained in the military. | 我是创伤科医生 在部队受训 |
[31:10] | I am wired to work. | 我是为工作而生的 |
[31:12] | So instead of sitting around drinking | 所以与其坐着无所事事地喝酒 |
[31:14] | and looking at people with hate | 大家怒目而视 |
[31:16] | I surfed to distract myself. | 我选择了逃避 |
[31:19] | I built sand castles to entertain my kids. | 我给孩子们造沙堡玩 |
[31:23] | I wrote letters to Congress in support of burn pit legislation. | 我给国会写信 支持燃烧坑立法 |
[31:26] | And I maybe chose | 为了重回职场 |
[31:28] | the most expensive attorney that I could find to get my career back. | 我可能是找了最贵的律师 |
[31:31] | And you know what’s hilarious? | 你知道最可笑的是什么吗 |
[31:32] | She’s the one who said that we should run. | 当初是她说我们应该逃走的 |
[31:34] | And I listened ’cause she’s my wife and I love her. | 我听了她的 因为她是我老婆 我爱她 |
[31:37] | I love her despite the fact that she highlights our credit-card bill balance | 我很爱她 虽然她把信用卡账单都涂成高亮 |
[31:41] | and posts it on the fridge just so I don’t forget | 贴到冰箱上 提醒我别忘了 |
[31:43] | that we’re broke. | 我们破产了 |
[31:44] | So now, not only am I living with someone who resents me at home | 所以现在 我在家要忍受她讨厌我 |
[31:48] | she stands over me every second here at work. | 在工作中 她也要时时监督我 |
[31:53] | Line’s in. | 导管放好了 |
[31:57] | I suggest you find some physical space. | 我建议你们保持点空间距离 |
[32:02] | Yeah. You got any ideas? | 是吗 你有办法吗 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry I messed up your schedule. | 抱歉我打乱你的安排了 |
[32:15] | Today, or the past six months? | 你是指今天 还是过去半年 |
[32:20] | I know I’ve leaned on you, and I’m sorry | 我知道我太依赖你了 对不起 |
[32:23] | but you are so talented, and I needed that in my O.R. | 但你太优秀了 我的手术室需要这样的人 |
[32:27] | I needed to be able to trust the person standing next to me. | 我必须能信任站在我旁边的人 |
[32:30] | And we didn’t have any residents. | 而且我们没有住院医生 |
[32:32] | – Now we do. – We have interns. | – 现在有了 – 只是有实习医生 |
[32:33] | Okay. That makes it okay to treat me | 好吧 但这代表你可以像以前那样 |
[32:35] | the way you used to treat me back when we were at Tufts? | 像在塔夫茨大学时那样对待我吗 |
[32:37] | As your resident? | 当你的住院医生吗 |
[32:39] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[32:41] | Why do you think I’m so talented, Maggie? | Maggie 为什么你觉得我很优秀 |
[32:44] | Because you are. | 因为你确实是啊 |
[32:46] | I mean, you’ve studied. | 你认真学习 |
[32:47] | You’ve practiced. You work really hard. | 刻苦练习 努力工作 |
[32:50] | I had a good teacher. That’s why. | 我有一个好老师 这才是原因 |
[32:53] | And you can’t expect everyone to be as good as you and me | 你不能期望人人都像我们一样优秀 |
[32:55] | unless you teach them. | 除非你教他们 |
[32:56] | Unless we teach them. | 除非我们教他们 |
[32:58] | And I can’t do that if you’re constantly pulling me off my cases. | 但如果你总是取消我的手术 我就没法教了 |
[33:01] | It’s not fair to me. It’s not fair to my patients. | 这对我不公平 对我的病人不公平 |
[33:03] | It’s not fair to this next class. | 对新人也不公平 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:09] | I really am a good teacher, aren’t I? | 我确实是好老师 是吧 |
[33:14] | Just don’t let them fall in love with you. | 但别让他们爱上你 |
[33:17] | Because… | 你懂的 |
[33:27] | He looks awful. | 他看起来好糟 |
[33:29] | But he’s alive. | 但他还活着 |
[33:32] | – And he doesn’t have a leg? – From the knee down. | – 他少了条腿吗 – 膝盖以下截肢 |
[33:34] | But you can live without a leg. And he has that option now. | 没有腿也可以活 他可以实现这一点 |
[33:37] | Due to Dr. Griffith’s quick thinking. | 要感谢Griffith医生的反应快 |
[33:39] | The culture came back for meningococcus. | 化验结果证实是脑膜炎 |
[33:42] | His mom should be here soon, but you can go and sit with him | 他妈妈应该快到了 但你可以进去陪他 |
[33:45] | so long as we get you gowned and gloved. | 穿上防护服 戴上手套就行 |
[33:48] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢你 – 好的 |
[33:52] | We’ll all need to be on a four-day regimen | 我们都要持续四天用预防性抗生素药 |
[33:54] | of prophylactic antibiotics due to the exposure. | 因为有暴露风险 |
[33:59] | – How’s Millin? – I don’t know. | – Millin怎么样 – 我不知道 |
[34:01] | Okay, well, Chase had uncontrollable coagulopathy. | 好吧 Chase有无法控制的凝血障碍 |
[34:04] | Any one of you would have struggled to control that bleeding. | 你们任何人都很难控制住出血 |
[34:07] | So be there for her, because when it’s you that makes the mistake… | 所以你要支持她 因为换成你犯错时… |
[34:09] | – I won’t. – You will, and when you do | – 我不会 – 你会的 当你犯错时 |
[34:11] | those people are the only people who will understand. | 他们是唯一能理解你感受的人 |
[34:14] | It’s too early to go numb, Griffith. | Griffith 不要过早变得麻木 |
[34:16] | What if I’m not the comforting type? | 如果我不会安慰人 那怎么办 |
[34:20] | Surely there must be something that makes you feel better | 当你经历这样的一天时 |
[34:22] | when you have a day like that. | 肯定有什么能让你好受点吧 |
[34:26] | I have faith in you. | 我相信你 |
[34:43] | It’s the only place in the hospital that smells good. | 这是医院里唯一好闻的地方 |
[34:46] | Like peppermint. | 薄荷味的 |
[34:50] | It’s eucalyptus. | 是尤加利 |
[34:54] | Stuffed animals are pretty soft, too. | 填充玩偶还软乎乎的 |
[35:10] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[35:11] | – You paged? – Yeah. I just… | – 你呼叫我吗 – 是啊 我想… |
[35:13] | I wanted to go over this budget request | 我想核对一下预算需求 |
[35:16] | for the “Lunch & Learns.” | “午餐研讨会”的预算 |
[35:18] | What is a Lunch & Learn? | 这是什么活动 |
[35:19] | Well, the department provides the interns protected time for lunch once a week | 科室每周确保为实习生安排一次午餐 |
[35:23] | and rotating attendings will lecture. | 主治医生们轮流讲课 |
[35:27] | You really want to talk about this right now? | 你现在真的只是想聊这个吗 |
[35:29] | Do you have somewhere else to be? | 你赶时间吗 |
[35:31] | Why does it seem like you’re mad at me? | 你为什么好像对我有意见的样子 |
[35:33] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[35:35] | You haven’t said two words to me since you’ve been here. | 你来了以后 一共没跟我说过几句话 |
[35:39] | I thought, since you were here… | 我以为你既然来了… |
[35:40] | That’s just it. Wha…You thought what? | 仅此而已 你以为什么 |
[35:42] | I kind of need you to say it here, Meredith. | 我需要你说清楚 Meredith |
[35:44] | You need me to say what? | 你需要我说什么 |
[35:46] | Great, you’re both here. | 很好 你们都在 |
[35:48] | We’re in the middle of something right now. | 我们现在有点事 |
[35:49] | I can’t work for Teddy. | 我不能为Teddy工作 |
[35:50] | – It’s been a day. – It’s been a week. | – 这才一天 – 已经一周了 |
[35:52] | But anyway, I talked an intern through an intubation today | 但我今天指导实习生成功插管了 |
[35:55] | and I was pretty damn good at it | 我教得可太好了 |
[35:56] | so let me be a teacher for these next six months. | 接下来半年 不如让我教学 |
[35:58] | That’s how I can be helpful. | 这样我可以帮大家分担 |
[36:00] | I won’t keep attendings away from their own services | 让主治医生专心工作 |
[36:02] | and Schmitt won’t be run into the ground. | Schmitt也不必这么累了 |
[36:04] | Let me work for you. I’ll teach labs | 我可以为你工作 可以教实验课 |
[36:06] | skills, sutures, anything. I’m your guy to teach. | 技巧 缝合 需要教什么找我就是了 |
[36:08] | Because I cannot stand in that E.R. | 我无法忍受在急诊那边 |
[36:10] | with my wife looking over my shoulder | 让我妻子监督我的一举一动 |
[36:12] | or only something terrible will happen. | 后果不堪设想啊 |
[36:14] | So save my marriage, Nick Marsh. Please, save me. | Nick Marsh 请你救救我和我的婚姻 |
[36:19] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[36:22] | – Oh. Sure. Okay. – Thank you. | – 好啊 – 谢谢 |
[36:24] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢听我讲完 |
[36:25] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[36:29] | If you disagree with any of the changes, let me know. | 对变革有任何疑义的话 你再通知我 |
[36:31] | Nick Nick. Nick! | |
[36:33] | Look, I don’t have time for all this back and forth, Meredith. | 我没空来回兜圈子 Meredith |
[36:36] | And based on the way people just walk on in here | 刚才突发的对话也证明了 |
[36:37] | neither do you. | 你也没空 |
[36:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:40] | I went numb. | 我麻木了 |
[36:42] | The program shut down, and we lost a patient. | 项目被叫停 我们失去了一位病人 |
[36:44] | And you didn’t have my back. | 而你没有站在我这边 |
[36:47] | You know how many people I’ve lost in my life. | 你知道 我已经失去了很多人 |
[36:50] | And when I watched you walk away | 当你离开的时候 |
[36:51] | and I thought I lost you, then I went numb. | 我以为我也失去你了 整个人都麻木了 |
[36:55] | That’s why I didn’t call you for six months. | 所以六个月来 我都没有联系你 |
[36:58] | An then when I saw you in the surgical corridor, I… | 当我在手术区看到你的时候 |
[37:05] | I could feel again. | 我又有知觉了 |
[37:08] | I know I’m still in love with you. | 我知道 我还爱着你 |
[37:11] | I know my life is crazy. | 我知道自己的生活很疯狂 |
[37:14] | And I know I can’t stop people | 我知道我无法阻止别人 |
[37:15] | from coming in the door every five minutes | 每五分钟就要破门而入 |
[37:18] | and interrupting absolutely everything I do. | 打断我的工作 |
[37:24] | But I do know that I love you. | 但我知道 我爱你 |
[37:27] | So if that’s what you need to hear | 如果你需要听我亲口说出来 |
[37:29] | I’ll say it, as many times as you need to hear it. | 我就说出来 你想听多少遍都可以 |
[37:36] | Can I take you to dinner? | 我能约你吃晚餐吗 |
[37:39] | Let me take you to dinner. | 我们晚餐约会吧 |
[37:41] | No. | 不行 |
[37:42] | No? | 不行吗 |
[37:43] | But you can take me | 但你可以 |
[37:47] | to Zola’s presentation for the Pacific Northwest Scholars. | 带我去听Zola的西北太平洋学者演讲 |
[37:52] | I’m in. | 一言为定 |
[37:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:56] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[37:58] | Tension exists throughout the entire body. | 张力遍布我们全身 |
[38:03] | How it affects you depends on how you manage it. | 如何影响身体 完全取决于我们如何控制 |
[38:08] | – Why? – It’s a coping mechanism. | – 这是干什么 – 这是一种应对机制 |
[38:11] | There was a study out of Amsterdam | 阿姆斯特丹有一项研究表明 |
[38:12] | that said when people touch stuffed animals especially if they have low self-esteem | 抚摸毛绒玩具有助于缓解焦虑 |
[38:16] | it helps relieve anxiety. | 尤其是自信不足的时候 |
[38:18] | I don’t have low self-esteem. | 我可没有自信不足 |
[38:19] | I intubated a patient today. | 我今天插管成功了 |
[38:21] | Neither does Adams. | Adams也没问题 |
[38:23] | He’s sleeping with Dr. Shepherd, chief of neuro. | 他跟神经外科主任Shepherd医生滚床单了 |
[38:26] | – What? – Well, it makes me feel better. | – 什么 – 这下我好受多了 |
[38:27] | I’m not. Why would you think that? | 我没有 你凭什么这么说 |
[38:30] | Uh, I saw you two coming out of the on-call room together | 我看到你们从休息室里一起出来 |
[38:32] | whispering in the halls. | 还在走廊里说悄悄话 |
[38:34] | Unless you have a different explanation? | 难道还有其他解释吗 |
[38:38] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[38:40] | Oh, everyone owes me $12 for the stuffed animals. | 你们每人欠我12块钱 毛绒玩具的钱 |
[38:42] | Nope. Who gives people a present | 大可不必 有谁送礼物 |
[38:44] | then asks them to pay for it? | 还让别人自己出钱的 |
[38:47] | I’m more of a cat person. | 我更喜欢猫咪 |
[38:48] | Some people can self-regulate by breathing, meditation, exercise. | 有些人靠呼吸 冥想 锻炼 实现自我调节 |
[38:53] | They develop tools that help them fight the stress | 找到对抗压力的方法 |
[38:56] | and reduce the pain it causes. | 缓解压力带来的疼痛 |
[38:58] | While at the Clinic in Minnesota | 在明尼苏达诊所期间 |
[39:00] | Dr. Grey conducted six different clinical trials | 格蕾医生完成了六项临床试验 |
[39:03] | that helped lead to advances in cellular regeneration related to liver disease. | 推动肝脏疾病相关的细胞再生研究取得进展 |
[39:07] | She began a seventh, but she unfortunately never completed it | 她开始了第七项临床试验 但遗憾无法完成 |
[39:10] | because she started exhibiting signs of early onset Alzheimer’s disease. | 因为她开始出现早发性阿尔茨海默症的症状 |
[39:14] | Early… | 早… |
[39:18] | Early onset Alzheimer’s disease can be a… | 早发性阿尔茨海默症可以是… |
[39:21] | But not all people are wired that way. | 但并不是所有人都是这样的 |
[39:25] | Early onset Alzheimer’s can be a genetic illness in which… | 早发性阿尔茨海默症可以是遗传性疾病 |
[39:30] | Alzheimer’s can be a… | 阿尔茨海默症可以是… |
[39:33] | Um, it’s genetic, which means… | 遗传性疾病 意味着… |
[39:37] | Some people feel completely overwhelmed by it. | 有些人会被压力完全压垮 |
[39:40] | – Something’s wrong. – It’s genetic. It means… | – 不对劲 – 遗传性疾病 意味着… |
[39:43] | It means my mom and my aunt, they’ll get it, too. | 我妈妈和小姨 她们也会得病 |
[39:46] | They’ll get it. They’re gonna die, and I’ll have no one. | 她们也会得病 离世 只剩下我孤身一人 |
[39:51] | My aunt and my mom are gonna die. | 我妈妈和小姨都会死 |
[39:53] | They’re gonna die. | 她们都会死 |
[39:56] | And the tension freezes their bodies | 压力让他们的身体僵硬 |
[39:58] | until they can’t move at all. | 直到完全动弹不得 |
[40:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:03] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[40:07] | 第02集 意料之外 |