时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | In the 1800s | 在19世纪 |
[00:07] | one of the more common reasons women visited the doctor was “hysteria”. | 女性看诊的常见原因之一是”癔病” |
[00:11] | Granny, I don’t know where your nice shoes are | 外婆 我不知道你的漂亮鞋子在哪 |
[00:14] | but aren’t you staying home? | 你不是在家吗 |
[00:16] | Can’t you just wear your slippers? | 不能穿拖鞋吗 |
[00:17] | Well, what about next weekend? | 好吧 那下周末呢 |
[00:19] | I’m in Miami for a National Conference on Neuroscience. | 我在迈阿密 参加全国神经科学大会 |
[00:22] | Miami is a six-hour flight from Seattle. | 从西雅图飞到迈阿密 要六个小时 |
[00:24] | I could get on the redeye Friday night. | 我可以周五晚上出发 坐红眼航班 |
[00:26] | We’d have all of Saturday | 周六就可以腻在一起 |
[00:28] | and then I could fly back Sunday in time to pick up Scout. | 周日我再飞回来 去接Scout |
[00:30] | – Is that insane? – A little. | – 我是不是疯了 – 有一点 |
[00:33] | I wish I could get on a plane to Minnesota right now. | 真希望现在就能飞去明尼苏达 |
[00:34] | I’m not in Minnesota. | 我不在明尼苏达 |
[00:36] | You’re not? Where are you? | 不在吗 你在哪 |
[00:39] | A now-defunct diagnosis… | 现今医学界不再使用”癔病” |
[00:44] | “hysteria” was used to describe a wide array of symptoms | 但它曾经用来描述一系列症状 |
[00:48] | chest pain, anxiety | 胸痛 焦虑 |
[00:51] | I wish I could kiss you right now, but I’m at work. | 我很想吻你 但这是单位 |
[00:55] | a swollen abdomen | 腹部肿胀 |
[00:57] | mood swings. | 情绪波动 |
[01:00] | They tried a variety of treatments for hysteria | 医生尝试过许多治疗手段 |
[01:02] | ranging from rest to psychosomatic therapy. | 从休息到心身疗法 |
[01:05] | Please can I watch your bowel resection? | 求你了 我能观摩肠切除术吗 |
[01:08] | You stay home from school, you keep up with your work. | 你不去上学 但是要自学 |
[01:10] | That was our deal. | 我们说好的 |
[01:11] | I will never need to know anything about the French Revolution, ever. | 我这辈子都用不上法国大革命的知识 |
[01:14] | If you only know about medicine | 如果你只懂医学 |
[01:16] | what will you talk to your patients about? | 那跟病人聊什么话题呢 |
[01:17] | You talk to your patients about European history? | 你会跟病人聊欧洲历史吗 |
[01:19] | But true relief for these women didn’t exist… | 但既不治标 也不治本 |
[01:21] | I have to catch up with Maggie and Nick. | 我要跟Maggie和Nick聊一下 |
[01:23] | Go to my office. I’ll see you soon, okay? | 先去我办公室 等等见 好吗 |
[01:25] | …until physicians tried using what they called pelvic massage. | 后来 医生开始使用所谓的”盆腔按摩” |
[01:28] | Zola’s skipping school again today. | Zola今天又不去上学吗 |
[01:30] | Well, she had another panic attack | 焦虑症又发作了 |
[01:31] | so what was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[01:33] | The cure was called a “hysterical paroxysm”… | 诱发”情绪爆发” 达到治疗目的 |
[01:37] | Wow. What are you doing here? | 哇哦 你来干什么 |
[01:39] | None of your business. I’m a private citizen. | 与你无关 私人事务 |
[01:42] | …which today has come to be known as an orgasm. | 如今 人们称其为”性高潮” |
[01:45] | Uh, yeah, I may have given her and Dr. Wilson permission | 我同意她和Wilson医生 |
[01:48] | to use the interns for a special project. | 征用实习生 支援一个特殊项目 |
[01:51] | You gave away our surgical interns for the entire day? | 所以一整天都没有外科实习生吗 |
[01:53] | Well, I mean, the project’s important, and… | 是啊 那个项目很重要 |
[01:57] | do you really want to tell Bailey no? | 而且你会拒绝Bailey吗 |
[01:58] | Modern medicine continues to recognize the stress-reducing benefits of the female orgasm. | 现代医学日益认可女性高潮的减压作用 |
[02:04] | But doctors no longer perform the cure. | 不过诱发高潮的 不再是医生了 |
[02:06] | Sign these. | 签字 |
[02:07] | What are they? | 这是什么 |
[02:09] | Release forms. | 出院同意书 |
[02:10] | – For what? – Okay, new rule… | – 做什么的 – 好了 新规定 |
[02:12] | No questions before 8:00 a.m. | 早八点前不许提问 |
[02:14] | – Well, we just want to know what we… – Save it for 8:01. | – 我们就是想知道… – 8:01再问 |
[02:17] | I’ll be in the pit if you desperately need me | 如果找我有急事 来急诊 |
[02:18] | and there is absolutely no one else | 除此之外 要靠你们自己了 |
[02:20] | in your general vicinity who can help. | 没人能帮到你 |
[02:22] | – Okay, but where… – People, it’s very simple… no questions. | – 好吧 那… – 亲们 听不懂吗 不要提问 |
[02:25] | You just didn’t tell us where we’re going. | 你还没说今天要干什么 |
[02:27] | – You’re with Dr. Bailey. – Who’s Dr. Bailey? | – 今天跟Bailey医生 – Bailey医生是谁 |
[02:30] | Wow, blasphemy. | 你真是冒犯了 |
[02:31] | I am Dr. Bailey. | 我就是Bailey医生 |
[02:35] | What are you waiting for? Let’s go. | 还等什么 快走啊 |
[02:37] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:38] | I thought I met all the attendings. | 我以为 我见过所有主治医生了 |
[02:40] | I’m Mika Yasuda. | 我是Mika Yasuda |
[02:41] | No need to apologize. I don’t work here. | 不用道歉 我不在这工作 |
[02:43] | Dr. Bailey was chief of surgery until about six months ago. | Bailey医生曾经是普外主任 直到半年前… |
[02:47] | I left to spend time with my family. | 我辞职了 去陪家人 |
[02:48] | That’s nice. | 真好啊 |
[02:50] | It was, and then the Supreme Court went | 是挺好 但是最高法院做出裁决 |
[02:52] | and stripped women of our reproductive rights. | 要剥夺女性的生育自主权 |
[02:54] | Dr. Wilson has been helping me with a sex-ed curriculum | Wilson医生一直协助我 制定性教育课程大纲 |
[02:58] | to teach teenagers about their bodies | 帮助青少年认识自己的身体 |
[03:00] | because we now live in a country | 毕竟 在当今的美国 |
[03:02] | where the only way to guarantee you don’t have to carry an unwanted pregnancy | 想要确保不会有非意愿怀孕 唯一的办法 |
[03:06] | is to not get pregnant. | 就是不要怀孕 |
[03:07] | And statistically speaking | 而且从统计数据来看 |
[03:09] | teens need some big help with that. | 特别需要关注青少年人群 |
[03:11] | So we are making sex-education videos | 所以我们要制作性教育视频 |
[03:14] | to put up on social media. | 发布在社交媒体上 |
[03:15] | We want to go viral… | 要在网上大火一把 |
[03:17] | you know, like that cat that plays the piano. | 就像弹钢琴的猫猫 要那么火才行 |
[03:19] | Oh, come on, people, get with it. | 拜托 大家都要跟上啊 |
[03:21] | Dr. Bailey, we’re surgical interns. | Bailey医生 我们是外科实习生 |
[03:22] | We have progress notes and nurses paging us | 我们要写实习日志 护士也在呼叫我们 |
[03:24] | and we’re behind on discharge summaries. | 出院总结也还没写 |
[03:26] | I don’t even have time to look at my phone. | 我都没时间看手机 |
[03:27] | I’ve got like 600 unread texts. | 还有600页的书没看 |
[03:29] | Nurses love me. You won’t be bothered today. | 护士很爱我 所以今天不会打扰你们 |
[03:31] | And in exchange for your cooperation | 为了感谢你们的配合 |
[03:34] | you get the benefit of working with yet another world-class surgeon. | 你们能跟另一位世界级的医生共事 |
[03:42] | Dr. Montgomery. | Montgomery医生 |
[03:49] | Oh, don’t look so miserable. | 不要愁眉苦脸的 |
[03:51] | You’re getting paid to talk about sex today. | 别人花钱 请你聊做爱 多好啊 |
[03:54] | Sex is fun, and I need you to look like it. | 做爱很有趣的 都给我开心点 |
[04:01] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[04:04] | 第03集 谈情说爱 | |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | Addie, you really pulled out all the stops on this one. | Addie 你把看家本事都拿出来了 |
[04:22] | And I am so grateful. | 我非常感激 |
[04:24] | Well, I spend every waking moment | 我每天睁开眼 |
[04:27] | obsessing about the state of women’s health in this country | 就在关心国家女性的现状 |
[04:29] | so this was an easy yes. | 所以我答应得很痛快 |
[04:30] | Yeah. How much fallout are you experiencing in California? | 是啊 加州的情况怎么样呢 |
[04:33] | Last week, I had five patients | 上周 有五个女孩 |
[04:36] | asking for prophylactic tubal ligations | 想要做预防性输卵管结扎 |
[04:38] | before they go to college | 之后再去上大学 |
[04:40] | because they’re afraid of getting pregnant in hostile states. | 因为害怕在禁止人流的地方怀孕 |
[04:43] | 18-year-olds wanting to get their tubes tied. | 18岁的女孩呀 却想结扎输卵管 |
[04:44] | I mean, it’s the actual apocalypse. | 这才是世界末日啊 |
[04:47] | 18? I didn’t even want kids until I was 30. | 才18吗 30岁之前 我都没考虑过要孩子 |
[04:51] | Hi. I’m Jo Wilson. | 嗨 我是Jo Wilson |
[04:52] | We actually met during your grand rounds on uterine transplants. | 子宫移植大查房那次见过您 |
[04:56] | And Dr. Schmitt is a good friend of mine. | Schmitt是我的好朋友 |
[04:59] | Unless you didn’t like him. Then I hate him. | 如果您讨厌他 我也讨厌他 |
[05:01] | Dr. Wilson, I’ve heard great things. | Wilson医生 听说你很优秀的 |
[05:04] | – Would you excuse me just a minute? -Sure. | – 抱歉 等一下 – 没事 |
[05:09] | I cannot believe it. Shep… | 我没看错吧 Shep… |
[05:11] | Dr. Montgomery. | Montgomery医生 |
[05:13] | It’s an honor to be working with you. | 很荣幸和您共事 |
[05:16] | I’m a huge fan of fertility | 我对…生育很感兴趣 |
[05:19] | and your work in it, specifically. | 尤其是您的专长领域 |
[05:22] | Hi. I’m Dr. Montgomery. | 你好 我是Montgomery医生 |
[05:24] | Simone Griffith. Dr. Griffith. Dr. Simone Griffith. | 我是Griffith医生 Simone Griffith医生 |
[05:27] | Sorry, I’m starstruck. | 抱歉 见到偶像太紧张 |
[05:37] | What do you mean, I don’t have any interns? | 什么意思 我没有实习生吗 |
[05:39] | They’re off on some special assignment. | 派他们去完成其他任务了 |
[05:40] | Well, what, did they enlist? Bring them back, Owen. | 已经没办法了吗 叫他们回来啊 Owen |
[05:42] | I have a full pit, one surgical resident | 急诊满员了 只有一位住院医生 |
[05:44] | and you, who’s worse than useless to me. | 还有你 一点忙都帮不上 |
[05:46] | You know what? Talk to someone who cares. | 我不关心 找别人吧 |
[05:48] | – Oh, excuse me, Dr. Altman. – What? | – 不好意思 Altman医生 – 怎么了 |
[05:50] | Well, as much as I respect the purpose and intention of Dr. Bailey’s project | 我知道Bailey医生的项目很有意义 |
[05:54] | I could really use some more hands-on experience in the pit. | 但是我想在急诊帮忙 增加操作经验 |
[05:57] | I’ll do H&Ps, run labs, suture, drain abscesses. | 我可以查体 问病史 化验 缝合 排脓 |
[06:00] | I’ll do anything you need. | 你说做什么 我就做什么 |
[06:02] | You happy now? Don’t answer that. | 现在开心了吗 算了 当我没问 |
[06:04] | You’re never happy. | 你就没有开心过 |
[06:05] | I’m a very happy person. He’s just bitter and broken. | 我很开心的 是他苦大仇深 |
[06:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:10] | These are your scripts. Stick to them. | 这是你们的讲稿 按照讲稿来 |
[06:12] | STDs, menstrual cycle, anatomy | 性传播疾病 月经周期 解剖 |
[06:17] | and you’re all on contraception. | 通通要跟避孕联系起来 |
[06:18] | Dr. Webber, there’s plenty to go around. | Webber医生 这方面可聊的话题很多 |
[06:20] | Would you like to pick a topic? Richard? | 要不要也挑一个呢 Richard |
[06:22] | When I was 15, I was handed a sack of flour | 我15岁那时 捧着一袋面粉 |
[06:25] | to care and treat like a baby. | 当作宝宝一样悉心照料 |
[06:28] | Do you have that? | 你们有过吗 |
[06:30] | I’ll be in my office. | 我先回办公室了 |
[06:32] | Alright, any questions, comments, concerns? | 好吧 大家有没有问题 意见 顾虑 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[06:37] | This is very important and all, but I am not your guy. | 这确实很重要 但我不是你们要找的人 |
[06:41] | Never had sex before? | 没做过爱吗 |
[06:43] | This is your assignment today, so you are our guy. | 这是你今天的任务 所以你就是我们的人 |
[06:46] | I think what Dr. Kwan is trying to say is | Kwan医生想说的是 |
[06:48] | we’re not exactly qualified for this. | 我们可能还不够资格 |
[06:50] | – Yeah. – Okay, do you understand | – 是啊 – 你们知道吗 |
[06:52] | that hundreds of thousands of teenagers | 成千上万的青少年 |
[06:54] | will become pregnant this year? | 会在今年怀孕 |
[06:55] | And now a lot of those children | 如今很多孩子怀孕了 |
[06:57] | will be forced to carry their babies to term | 不得不生下来 |
[07:01] | or worse, give themselves back-alley illegal abortions | 有的更惨 偷偷摸摸去非法堕胎 |
[07:04] | get septic, and die. | 患上败血症 命都没了 |
[07:06] | So if you all want to go hold a retractor, go ahead. | 如果你们都想去拉牵引器 那请便 |
[07:09] | The rest of us will be here saving lives. | 剩下的人会在这里拯救生命 |
[07:13] | So, we just talk into the camera? | 所以我们只是对着镜头说话吗 |
[07:16] | Not quite. Come on in. | 并不是 进来吧 |
[07:18] | I’ve organized volunteers at my son’s high school. | 我从我儿子的高中找来志愿者 |
[07:20] | Actual nightmare. | 真是噩梦 |
[07:22] | No. | 不 |
[07:23] | Can’t teach without students. | 没有学生 怎么教学呢 |
[07:25] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好呀 |
[07:28] | There we go. | 开始吧 |
[07:38] | Excuse me, young man. | 年轻人 请问 |
[07:40] | Where’s labor and delivery? | 产房在哪里 |
[07:42] | – Are you looking for someone? – Yes, my daughter. | – 您要找人吗 – 是的 我女儿 |
[07:44] | Her name is Denise. Have you seen her? | 她叫Denise 你见过她吗 |
[07:47] | No… | 没有 |
[07:49] | She’s having my grandbaby today. I brought sustenance. | 我外孙今天就要出生了 我带了吃的 |
[07:52] | Adams! Come here. | Adams 过来 |
[07:56] | This is… | 这是… |
[07:58] | Joyce… Joyce Ward. | 我是Joyce Ward |
[08:00] | Can you help her find her daughter? | 可以帮她找下女儿吗 |
[08:01] | – She’s in labor. – Can’t an orderly do that? | – 她在产房 – 不能让护工去吗 |
[08:03] | You want to go back to sex class? | 你想回性爱课堂吗 |
[08:07] | Please follow me, ma’am. | 请跟我来 太太 |
[08:12] | Is it true that you gave away the surgical interns? | 你真把外科实习生都借人了吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, it’s just for one day, though. | 是啊 不过就一天而已 |
[08:16] | How much of the day? | 一整天吗 |
[08:18] | ‘Cause I need them to round on Maggie’s patients. | 因为我需要他们给Maggie的病人查房 |
[08:20] | Otherwise, I’ll need to round on her patients | 不然我就得给她的病人查房了 |
[08:21] | – as well as my own patients. – Alright. | – 我自己还有病人 – 好吧 |
[08:23] | What are they even doing? | 他们到底去做什么了 |
[08:24] | Sex videos to prevent teen pregnancy. | 拍摄预防青少年怀孕的性爱视频 |
[08:28] | Sex videos? | 性爱视频吗 |
[08:29] | No. Sex-education videos. | 不 性教育视频 |
[08:33] | Oh, okay, that’s an important word in that sentence. | 好吧 少一个词 意思相差十万八千里 |
[08:36] | It is. | 是啊 |
[08:37] | Okay, I guess I’ll start rounds, then. | 好吧 那我就开始查房了 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:49] | What you doing down here? | 你怎么下来了 |
[08:50] | Just going to the bathroom. | 上个洗手间 |
[08:52] | You’re going to the bathroom? | 是上洗手间吗 |
[08:54] | You walked across a pedestrian bridge | 你走过连廊 |
[08:56] | you took an elevator down three flights | 坐电梯下三层楼 |
[08:58] | when there’s a bathroom in your mom’s office? | 而你妈妈办公室就有洗手间 |
[08:59] | That’s what that door is? | 那扇门后面是洗手间呀 |
[09:02] | What’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[09:04] | Okay, fine, I was looking for a gallery to watch surgery. | 好吧 我想找观摩室旁观手术 |
[09:07] | Please don’t tell my mom. | 别告诉我妈妈 |
[09:08] | I can’t do more history homework. I can’t. | 我真的做不下去历史作业了 |
[09:10] | Yeah, well, I never really liked history either. | 好吧 我也不喜欢历史 |
[09:12] | All the battles you have to memorize | 那些你必须记住的战役 |
[09:14] | the old dudes with the wigs. | 那些戴假发的老男人 |
[09:15] | Who thought that looked good? | 有人觉得好看吗 |
[09:17] | Okay, well, I don’t have to be in surgery for a few hours. | 好吧 距离我下一台手术还有几个小时 |
[09:20] | You want to see something cool? | 你想看有意思的东西吗 |
[09:23] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[09:26] | Track your menstrual cycle with pen and paper, no apps. | 用笔和纸记录月经周期 不要用APP |
[09:29] | If you get an abortion, hostile states might be able | 如果要堕胎 反对堕胎的州 |
[09:31] | to use your phone as evidence against you in criminal court. | 可能会利用手机 在刑事法庭上作为不利证据 |
[09:35] | If your period is late, take a pregnancy test. | 如果月经来晚了 要进行验孕 |
[09:38] | Medical abortions are still | 药物流产 |
[09:40] | legal and available in many states. | 在很多州仍然是合法的 |
[09:43] | But… | 但是… |
[09:45] | But you have to know that you’re pregnant early | 你得早点知道你怀孕了 |
[09:47] | if you want to use it. | 如果要药物流产的话 |
[09:49] | Take one birth control pill by mouth | 口服一粒避孕药 |
[09:51] | every day at the same time. | 每天同一时间 |
[09:52] | Or you can get an IUD or an implant. | 或者可以选择宫内节育器或皮下埋植 |
[09:55] | IUD goes into the uterus. An implant goes into your arm. | 宫内节育器放入子宫 皮下埋植植入手臂 |
[09:59] | Both are 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. | 两种都能99%预防怀孕 |
[10:03] | Morning-after pill. | 紧急避孕药 |
[10:05] | If the first layer of contraception fails | 如果第一层避孕措施失败 |
[10:10] | take this as soon as possible to prevent pregnancy. | 要尽快服用 防止怀孕 |
[10:13] | Look, see, that girl over there is paying attention. | 快看 那边的女孩在认真听 |
[10:16] | Oh, wait, no, I just didn’t see her phone. | 等等 不是 我没看到她的手机 |
[10:20] | “Get young people”, you said. | 你说”找年轻人来” |
[10:21] | “They’ll be good at this”, you said. | 你说”他们肯定行” |
[10:29] | I know. I am sorry. | 我知道 抱歉哦 |
[10:32] | I forgot. I’ve got too much going on. | 我忘了 脑子塞得满满的 |
[10:35] | Well, I will do it tonight when I can’t sleep. | 好吧 今晚睡不着时 我会做的 |
[10:39] | Look, can we talk about this later, please? | 我们晚点再聊吧 好吗 |
[10:40] | Okay. Bye. I love you. | 好的 拜拜 爱你 |
[10:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:47] | Do you remember when the state fair was? | 你记得上次华盛顿州展会是哪天吗 |
[10:50] | Was it three weeks ago? | 是不是三周前 |
[10:51] | Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t. I don’t live here. | 抱歉 我不知道 不是这里的人 |
[10:54] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[10:57] | Either way, it’s late. | 无论如何都晚了 |
[10:58] | What’s late? | 什么晚了 |
[11:06] | Okay, well, your period can be late | 是这样的 你的经期推后 |
[11:10] | for all sorts of reasons. | 可能有各种原因 |
[11:12] | But if you want, I can take you for a blood test | 如果你想 我可以带你去验血 |
[11:15] | just to be sure. | 确认一下 |
[11:17] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[11:18] | Yes, I am a doctor. | 对 我是医生 |
[11:20] | And you won’t tell my parents? | 不会告诉我父母吗 |
[11:22] | No, this is between you and me. | 不 就我俩知道 |
[11:29] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 明白的 |
[11:30] | Did you tell the coordinator | 有没有告诉协调员 |
[11:31] | that the patient’s a rare HLA match? | 这是一位稀有的HLA配型成功患者 |
[11:33] | Okay, well, call them back and send the latest labs. | 好的 给他们回电 把最新的化验结果发过去 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Okay, what you want to do is you take the left grasper | 好的 你要做的 就是用左手的抓取器 |
[11:40] | and pass the peg to the right grasper. | 把扣片传到右手的抓取器 |
[11:46] | Did I do it wrong? | 我做错了吗 |
[11:48] | No, you did it seamlessly. | 没有 你做得行云流水一般 |
[11:50] | You sure your mom’s never shown you this before? | 你确定你妈以前没给你看过吗 |
[11:52] | – No, I swear. – No? | – 没有 我发誓 – 没有吗 |
[11:53] | Okay, well, I’m not gonna tell you | 好吧 我才不会告诉你 |
[11:55] | how long it took for me to nail that. | 我花了多久才成功的 |
[11:59] | Did you always know you wanted to be a doctor? | 你是从小就知道自己想要当医生吗 |
[12:02] | Me? Wow. | 我吗 哇 |
[12:04] | Uh, no. Gosh, no. | 不是的 天呐 |
[12:06] | Um, at first I wanted to be the Flash. | 一开始 我想当闪电侠 |
[12:09] | I thought he was underrated but cool. | 我觉得他被低估了 其实很酷 |
[12:11] | Then I thought I was gonna play professional baseball. | 后来我觉得 我会成为职业棒球手 |
[12:13] | That did not work out. | 也没能成 |
[12:15] | And then I decided I was gonna be a science teacher. | 后来呢 我决心当一名科学老师 |
[12:19] | And then what happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[12:22] | Well… my mom died. | 后来 我妈过世了 |
[12:28] | You know, I forgot one. | 对了 我还漏了一个 |
[12:29] | At one point, I was gonna be an astronaut. | 有段时间 我想当宇航员来着 |
[12:31] | You liked space? | 你喜欢太空啊 |
[12:34] | Uh, no, I liked the ice cream. | 不是 我喜欢冰激凌 |
[12:36] | What? | 什么东西 |
[12:39] | Where is your enthusiasm | 你们的热情去哪了 |
[12:41] | your passion for science? | 你们对科学的热爱呢 |
[12:42] | We’re losing them. | 他们都坐不住了 |
[12:43] | We’re reading all the facts you gave us. | 我们在照念你们给的稿子呀 |
[12:45] | You’ve turned it into ASMR. | 你们念成催眠曲了 |
[12:46] | You need to modulate your voices. | 你们的声音要有轻重缓急呀 |
[12:48] | You know, connect! | 知道吗 要能共情 |
[12:49] | If I wanted someone to just read facts from a sheet of paper | 如果我只是需要念稿子的人 |
[12:52] | I could have done that myself. | 我自己来不就行了 |
[12:53] | Respectfully, we are not the problem. | 无意冒犯 但问题并不在我们身上 |
[12:55] | These are boring factoids that you could look up online. | 这些都是网上随便搜得到的科普文段 |
[12:57] | We need to teach these kids something they want to learn about | 我们要教这些孩子的 是他们想学的东西 |
[13:00] | engage their sexual curiosity. | 要引起他们对性的好奇 |
[13:02] | No. Dr. Wilson wrote a thorough curriculum. | 不行 Wilson医生撰写的课程很详尽 |
[13:04] | Just stick with the script. | 要照着讲稿来 |
[13:06] | Be better. | 再努努力 |
[13:10] | Hey, can you tell us what hurts? | 能不能告诉我们哪里疼 |
[13:12] | She’s tachy. | 她心动过速 |
[13:13] | And she feels warm. Get me a gurney right now. | 体温升高 给我推一个轮床过来 |
[13:16] | Dr. Wilson… | Wilson医生 |
[13:24] | It’s basically like a video game. | 这不就是视频游戏嘛 |
[13:26] | 10 years of training | 我练这玩意十年 |
[13:28] | and I could have just been playing a video game. | 原来有可能都是在玩游戏呀 |
[13:30] | I don’t think they made this back then. | 那时候应该还造不出这东西吧 |
[13:31] | Wow! Ouch. Okay. | 哇 扎心 好吧 |
[13:35] | Mind if I use one of these tables? | 我可以用一下桌子吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, hey. I didn’t know you were here. | 嘿 我不知道你来了呢 |
[13:39] | I came up last minute to see Amelia. | 我是突然决定来看Amelia的 |
[13:41] | Thought I’d do some data analysis | 想着等她忙完之前 |
[13:43] | until she’s finished with work. | 过来做点数据分析 |
[13:44] | How’s the trial? | 你们的试验怎么样 |
[13:45] | We are hoping to start the next phase | 我们希望能在接下来几个月 |
[13:47] | in the next couple of months | 开展下一阶段的试验 |
[13:48] | if David doesn’t fire this latest research director. | 只要David不炒掉新一任研究主任 |
[13:51] | Yes. | 是哦 |
[13:53] | Meredith Grey is not easy to replace. | Meredith Grey不容易被取代啊 |
[13:55] | No, she’s not. She’s not. | 是啊 不容易 |
[13:58] | – How’s the new gig? – I like it. | – 新工作怎么样 – 我喜欢 |
[13:59] | I think I’m pretty good at it. | 我觉得还挺得心应手的 |
[14:01] | Zola, what do you think? | Zola 你觉得呢 |
[14:03] | Mom says you take big swings. | 老妈说你喜欢跨界 |
[14:07] | Did you do that just now? | 这是你刚搭的吗 |
[14:09] | Mm-hmm. Is it okay? | 嗯哼 对了吗 |
[14:13] | That’s a cognitive puzzle. | 那是认知拼图 |
[14:15] | Most adults can’t do it that fast. | 大多数成年人都没法拼这么快 |
[14:20] | You know, I have six other grandchildren. | 要知道 我还有六个孙辈 |
[14:22] | But Denise is my baby. | 但Denise是我的心肝 |
[14:24] | She needs me with her. | 她需要我在身边 |
[14:26] | Uh, excuse me. We’re looking for Denise Ward. | 不好意思 我们在找Denise Ward |
[14:28] | This is her mother. | 这是她妈妈 |
[14:30] | Griffith… Denise Griffith. | 她姓Griffith… Denise Griffith |
[14:32] | She took her husband’s name. | 她随了丈夫的姓 |
[14:33] | I’m not an O.B. nurse. | 我不是妇产科护士 |
[14:35] | And you have a tablet in your armpit. | 你腋下夹着平板呢 |
[14:41] | Are you sure Denise came here? | 你确定Denise来的是这里吗 |
[14:43] | Uh, maybe she went to Seattle Pres. | 也许她去西雅图长老医院了呢 |
[14:45] | No, no, she said Seattle Grace. | 不 她说的是西雅图仁爱医院 |
[14:49] | Uh, okay, got it. | 好吧 知道了 |
[14:50] | Just give me a minute to find your daughter’s chart. | 给我点时间找一找你女儿的病历 |
[14:53] | You know, if they have a boy, they’re gonna name him Calvin. | 你知道吗 如果是男孩 他们会取名叫Calvin |
[14:56] | I don’t love it, but I’m staying out of it. | 我不喜欢这个名字 但我不会干涉 |
[14:59] | I hope it’s a girl, ’cause if they have a girl | 我希望是女孩 因为如果是女孩 |
[15:02] | 患者死亡时间:1995年10月19日 35岁女性 死前诞下一女Simone Griffith | |
[15:03] | they’re gonna name her Simone. | 就会取名叫Simone |
[15:04] | Isn’t that beautiful? | 多美的名字啊 |
[15:05] | Simone Simone. | |
[15:10] | Did we get ahold of her parents? | 联系到她的家长了吗 |
[15:12] | Mom’s on the way. | 她妈妈在路上了 |
[15:13] | She also said it could just be bad cramps | 她还说可能只是严重的痛经 |
[15:16] | because Diamond has “extremely traumatic periods”. | 因为Diamond的例假都是”极度痛苦” |
[15:19] | “Traumatic” or “dramatic”? | 是”痛苦” 还是”夸张” |
[15:21] | It’s unclear. | 不确定 |
[15:23] | Diamond, are you on your period? | Diamond 你是来例假了吗 |
[15:25] | Did my mom tell you that? | 是我妈告诉你们的吗 |
[15:27] | She tells everyone when I’m on my freaking period. | 每次我来例假 她都要广而告之 |
[15:29] | I get a bad grade on a math quiz | 我数学测验成绩不好 |
[15:31] | she tells my teacher I’m on my period. | 她跟老师说我来例假了 |
[15:33] | Like, we bleed. Why does it matter? | 不就是流血吗 有什么关系呢 |
[15:34] | I’m the virgin who likes anime, who passed out during sex-ed class. | 我就是喜欢动画的处女 还在性教育课上晕倒了 |
[15:43] | That’s a giant cyst on the left side. | 左边有一个巨大的囊肿 |
[15:46] | Look, it’s displaced her entire abdomen. | 挤压到整个腹部了 |
[15:48] | And look, whirlpool sign on the right. | 你看 右边有漩涡征 |
[15:50] | The vasculature is twisted, suggesting ovarian torsion. | 脉管系统扭曲了 表明是卵巢扭转 |
[15:53] | She’ll need surgery right away. | 她需要马上手术 |
[15:55] | Well, then let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[15:56] | Book an O.R. and call her parents. | 订一间手术室 通知她家长 |
[15:58] | Dr. DeLuca is still in her hysterectomy. | DeLuca医生还在做子宫切除术 |
[16:00] | I have never done one of these on my own. | 我从来没有独立做过这种手术 |
[16:02] | Well, good thing we know someone who has. | 好消息是 有人做过 |
[16:04] | Find Dr. Montgomery. She’s gonna need privileges. | 去找Montgomery医生 她需要申请特许 |
[16:07] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[16:10] | Double up to protect against STDs. | 通过双重保险来预防性传播疾病 |
[16:14] | The pill and a condom, an IUD and a condom | 比如避孕药和避孕套 宫内节育器和避孕套 |
[16:17] | but never use two condoms at the same time. | 但不要同时用两个避孕套 |
[16:21] | They’ll break, and you… | 它们会破掉 然后你… |
[16:23] | Ooh… could get pregnant. | 哎哟 可能会怀孕 |
[16:25] | – What are you doing? – Just got paged to the pit. Bye! | – 你在干嘛 – 刚被呼叫去急诊室了 拜拜 |
[16:30] | You don’t want me demonstrating condoms. | 不要让我来演示避孕套 |
[16:32] | I mostly have sex with women. | 我大多时候都跟女人做爱 |
[16:34] | Uh, and I don’t want to. | 我可不想 |
[16:36] | Why did you even go to medical school if you don’t want to help people? | 如果你不想帮助别人 为什么要去念医学院 |
[16:39] | Do want to help people. | 我想帮助别人啊 |
[16:40] | When they’re under anesthesia and can’t ask me questions. | 前提是对方被麻醉了 不能问我问题 |
[16:42] | – Are you a Capricorn? – That’s not a real thing. | – 你是魔羯座吗 – 我不信那套 |
[16:44] | Okay, no, that is for the condoms. | 不准吃 这是用来演示避孕套的 |
[16:58] | Who wants to know where the clitoris is? | 谁想知道阴蒂在哪 |
[17:02] | The vaginal opening is right around here. | 阴道的入口大约在这里 |
[17:05] | And then you go up, up, up | 然后一直往上 |
[17:08] | and this point at the very top is the clitoris. | 最上面这个点就是阴蒂 |
[17:11] | Now, it’s a bundle of extremely sensitive nerves. | 阴蒂包含很多极其敏感的神经 |
[17:14] | So, if you touch it too hard, you will cause pain. | 所以如果你太用力去碰 就会感觉痛 |
[17:18] | You want to approach gently with a flat hand. | 你要平着用手轻轻地去摸 |
[17:21] | Gently, no poking. | 轻轻地 不要戳它 |
[17:24] | It’s not a button. | 它不是按钮 |
[17:25] | Yeah, and for those of you with vaginas | 是啊 对有阴道的人来说 |
[17:27] | getting to know this part of your body on your own | 自己去了解身体的这个部位 |
[17:30] | is the easiest way to avoid getting pregnant. | 是避免怀孕的最简便的方式 |
[17:32] | Have you ever tried to… | 你们有没有试过… |
[17:35] | really hold on | 一直憋着 |
[17:36] | like you’re riding on a roller coaster | 就像坐过山车那样 |
[17:38] | and you’re not allowed to scream until you get off the ride? | 在没下来之前 都不准叫出声 |
[17:41] | That is the pull-out method. | 这就是体外射精 |
[17:42] | It is truly an excellent way to accidentally get someone pregnant. | 这种方法特别容易导致意外怀孕 |
[17:45] | – Dr. Millin? – Thank you, Doctor. | – Millin医生 – 谢谢 |
[17:49] | – Dr. Kwan? – Thank you, Doctor. | – Kwan医生 – 谢谢 |
[17:50] | Now, hold it at the tip of an erect penis. | 抓住勃起的阴茎顶部 |
[17:53] | That part’s very important. | 这步很关键 |
[17:55] | And then you roll it down… | 然后往下卷 |
[18:00] | You out of practice? | 太久没练习了吗 |
[18:02] | Never had to put a condom on anything as small as a banana. | 从来没有往香蕉这么小的东西上套过避孕套 |
[18:05] | You get a condom | 给你一个避孕套 |
[18:07] | you get a condom, you get a condom! | 给你一个 还有你 |
[18:09] | Everybody gets a condom! | 人人有份 |
[18:13] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[18:18] | Schmitt Ah, Schmitt. | |
[18:20] | Just the person I was looking for. | 我正要找你 |
[18:21] | Oh, Dr. Montgomery, please don’t make me | Montgomery医生 拜托不要让我 |
[18:23] | teach sex ed to high schoolers. | 去给高中生上性教育课 |
[18:25] | I hated high school. I can’t go back. I can’t. | 我讨厌高中 我不能回去 |
[18:27] | This isn’t about sex ed. | 不是关于性教育的 |
[18:28] | Oh, well, in that case, hi. How are you? | 好吧 既然这样 你好吗 |
[18:30] | I have a patient. Lucia Casalino. | 我有一个病人 名叫Lucia Casalino |
[18:33] | She’s waiting on a pregnancy test. | 她在等孕检结果 |
[18:35] | I have got to run into an emergent ovarian torsion. | 我得去做一个紧急的卵巢扭转手术 |
[18:37] | Can you keep an eye out for the results and deliver them? | 你能帮我盯着结果 然后告诉她吗 |
[18:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:40] | And, Schmitt, she’s scared. | Schmitt 她很害怕 |
[18:42] | Oh, I can relate to a scared high schooler. | 对害怕的高中生 我能感同身受 |
[18:44] | One of our students collapsed. She has an ovarian torsion. | 有一个学生晕倒了 她得了卵巢扭转 |
[18:47] | I want to get her in the O.R. right away. | 我想立刻带她去手术 |
[18:49] | May I have privileges? | 我能获得特许吗 |
[18:50] | Uh, I didn’t catch that. | 我没明白 |
[18:51] | Could you say that again, louder? | 你能再大声说一遍吗 |
[18:53] | I am requesting privileges, please. | 我在请求特许 |
[18:55] | – Do you have a resume with you? – For real? | – 你有带简历吗 – 你说真的吗 |
[18:57] | Standard operating procedures. Any references? | 标准的手术步骤呢 有推荐信吗 |
[19:00] | – Are you done? – Privileges granted. | – 你玩够了吗 – 特许批准了 |
[19:02] | What about the sex ed? | 性教育怎么办 |
[19:04] | Oh, she needs experienced hands | 她需要有经验的医生 |
[19:05] | but if you want to check on the interns… | 但是如果你想去看下实习生们… |
[19:07] | No, thank you. | 不 不用了 |
[19:11] | Denise Denise! | |
[19:13] | Where’s my grandbaby? | 我的外孙女呢 |
[19:15] | Granny, it’s me… Simone, your granddaughter. | 外婆 是我啊 我是Simone 你的外孙女 |
[19:19] | Denise isn’t here. Remember? | Denise不在这里 还记得吗 |
[19:21] | That’s not funny, Denise. | 这不好笑 Denise |
[19:22] | I’m not Denise, Granny. I’m Simone. | 外婆 我不是Denise 我是Simone |
[19:24] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:25] | Mom died. Remember? I’m sorry. | 妈妈死了 想起来了吗 我很抱歉 |
[19:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:32] | – I want to go home. – Okay. | – 我想回家 – 好的 |
[19:34] | Well, I’m working right now, but we can call Dad. | 我在工作 但我可以叫爸爸来 |
[19:36] | – He’ll be… – No. Get away from me. | – 他会… – 别碰我 |
[19:38] | I don’t want you. I want my daughter. | 我不要你 我要我的女儿 |
[19:39] | – Granny, come on. – I said no. | – 外婆 别这样 – 我说了不要 |
[19:42] | Mrs. Ward, it’s okay. | Ward女士 没事的 |
[19:43] | – Get away from me. – Granny, come on. | – 走开 – 外婆 别这样 |
[19:44] | – Somebody help! – It’s me. | – 来人啊 – 是我啊 |
[19:46] | Hi. Can I help? | 你好 我可以帮忙吗 |
[19:48] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I got this, okay? | 没事的 让我来 好吗 |
[19:50] | Ma’am, can I help you? What do you need? | 女士 我能帮你吗 你需要什么 |
[19:53] | Should we take some deep breaths? | 我们深呼吸一下怎么样 |
[20:00] | Deep breaths. There we go. | 深呼吸 就是这样 |
[20:06] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你吗 |
[20:09] | Can you help me find my daughter? | 你能帮我找到我女儿吗 |
[20:13] | I would love to help you find your daughter. | 我很愿意帮你找你女儿 |
[20:24] | – Did he page you too? – Yeah. | – 他也呼了你吗 – 是啊 |
[20:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:29] | Why isn’t Zola doing her homework? | Zola为什么没在写作业 |
[20:30] | Well, we got sidetracked. | 我们有其他事做了 |
[20:33] | And you called us because… ? | 你呼我们是因为… |
[20:34] | Well, Meredith’s in surgery | Meredith在手术中 |
[20:35] | and I needed someone else to see this. | 我需要有人来瞧一眼 |
[20:37] | – Look at this. – Is she doing neurocognitive puzzles? | – 快看 – 她是在做神经认知拼图吗 |
[20:39] | No, she’s not doing them, she’s killing them, one after the next. | 她不是在玩 简直是一个接一个地秒杀 |
[20:41] | I have never seen anything like it. Watch. | 我从没见过这么厉害的 看吧 |
[20:45] | – Did she just…? – Yeah. | – 她这就… – 没错 |
[20:46] | I couldn’t even understand the instructions that fast. | 我连读说明书都没那么快 |
[20:49] | – Look at her. She’s so relaxed, like it’s nothing. – Yeah. | – 你看她多放松 不费吹灰之力 – 没错 |
[20:51] | I mean, what do we do with this? What is this? | 我们应该怎么办 这是什么情况 |
[20:52] | “Guinness Book of World Records”? | 申请吉尼斯世界纪录吗 |
[20:54] | You skip high school, go straight to college? | 跳过高中 直接上大学吗 |
[20:55] | What am I looking at here? | 这是什么场面 |
[20:56] | Feel like I’m watching the U.S. Open. | 感觉像在看美网公开赛 |
[20:59] | Uh, hey, could I steal you for a half-hour? | 嘿 能占用你半小时吗 |
[21:01] | It’s for a sex-ed thing. | 有一个性教育的事 |
[21:03] | Uh, yeah, we talked about this. | 我们讨论过这事了 |
[21:04] | I’m your superior. I… | 我是你的上级 我… |
[21:06] | No, it’s for a literal sex-ed thing. | 不 是真的为了性教育 |
[21:07] | I need help with a literal sex video, Link. | 我们做性教育视频需要帮助 Link |
[21:10] | Wow. Still very not-okay. | 哇 还是非常不妥 |
[21:12] | And, you know, I’d prefer if you call me Dr. Lincoln. | 而且我希望你称呼我Lincoln医生 |
[21:14] | Everyone calls you Link. | 所有人都叫你Link |
[21:16] | Everyone except you, moving forward. | 但你不行 往前走 |
[21:18] | Okay, can you just do it? | 你就帮帮忙行吗 |
[21:19] | I mean, we are flying by the seat of our pants up there. | 我们正在上面即兴发挥 |
[21:21] | No. No, I don’t want to lose my job today. | 不行 我不想丢掉我的工作 |
[21:22] | – It’s teaching. – Or harassment. | – 是为了教学 – 也可能变成性骚扰 |
[21:24] | And I don’t want to tempt fate. | 我不想挑战命运 |
[21:25] | Which one of us is being harassed? | 我俩谁被骚扰了 |
[21:27] | I don’t think it matters. Find an actual couple. | 这不重要 你去找一对真情侣吧 |
[21:31] | Ah, Dr. Ndugu, could you and Dr. Pierce | Ndugu医生 能请你和Pierce医生 |
[21:33] | please demonstrate sexual consent for a roomful of teenagers? | 为一屋子的青少年演示自愿性行为吗 |
[21:36] | I… | 我… |
[21:38] | No. | 不行 |
[21:41] | Consensual sex requires no verbal persuasion or convincing. | 自愿性行为不需要口头说服 |
[21:45] | If you have to beg for it or force it, it is not consent | 如果你要靠哀求或强迫 那都不是自愿 |
[21:49] | and you’re doing it wrong. | 那是错误的做法 |
[21:51] | So… | 所以… |
[21:52] | let’s learn how to do it right. | 让我们学一下正确做法吧 |
[21:55] | There are 11 erogenous zones on the female body… | 女性身体有11处性感带 |
[21:58] | the ear, the neck, the armpit… | 耳朵 脖子 腋下… |
[22:00] | Wait, what, the armpits? | 等等 腋下也是吗 |
[22:02] | Yes. You wouldn’t know that | 没错 你当然不知道 |
[22:03] | because like most men, you go straight for the… | 因为像大部分男人一样 你都是直奔… |
[22:07] | But the nipples on many women can be as sensitive as the clitoris | 但很多女性的乳头跟阴蒂一样敏感 |
[22:11] | so going straight for them without any foreplay to the erogenous zones | 所以没有对其他性感带的前戏 而是直奔胸部 |
[22:14] | can be painful and overstimulating | 可能会造成不适和过度刺激 |
[22:17] | The other erogenous zones can be the stomach | 其余的性感带包括腹部 |
[22:20] | the inner thighs, the feet, the back of the knees… | 大腿内侧 脚 膝盖后方… |
[22:23] | Have you ever had someone lick the back of your knees before? | 你以前让别人舔过膝盖后面吗 |
[22:27] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[22:33] | Wilson, tell me what you see. | Wilson 你看到了什么 |
[22:35] | You are draining the cyst to get access to the torsed ovary. | 你在做囊肿切排 以便暴露扭转的卵巢 |
[22:38] | And I’ve created a barrier to prevent spillage | 我还造了一个屏障 |
[22:41] | from the cyst’s contents into the abdomen | 阻止囊肿溢出物进入腹部 |
[22:43] | in case of malignancy. | 以防是恶性肿瘤 |
[22:45] | Torsion’s a rare complication of cysts | 扭转是卵巢囊肿少有的并发症 |
[22:47] | and I used to caution my patients | 我以前都提醒我的病人 |
[22:49] | from imagining the worst-case scenario | 不要总想象最坏的情况 |
[22:51] | but now, after the stripping of Roe v. Wade | 但现在 自从推翻罗伊案 |
[22:53] | everything feels like the worst-case scenario. | 一切都像是最坏的情况了 |
[22:56] | Amen to that. | 我同意 |
[22:57] | I have constant rage inside. | 我内心充满了愤怒 |
[22:59] | Yeah, I’ve thought about going to one of those places | 我甚至在考虑去试试那种 |
[23:01] | where you pay money to destroy things. | 你可以花钱砸东西的地方 |
[23:03] | Doesn’t help. | 没用 |
[23:04] | I also have rage. | 我也很愤怒 |
[23:06] | I moved to O.B. for joy. | 我转到妇产科是为了快乐 |
[23:08] | I wanted joy, and now I’m gonna watch teenage girls die | 我想要快乐 但现在我会看到青春期少女 |
[23:10] | from sticking coat hangers up inside of themselves. | 因非法堕胎而死去 |
[23:13] | I mean, what if it’s like the ’70s all over again | 如果70年代重现怎么办呢 |
[23:15] | and there are septic wards? | 地下堕胎诊所重现 |
[23:17] | Someone should make a video | 应该有人做一段视频 |
[23:18] | about how dangerous a coat hanger is. | 宣传非法堕胎的危险性 |
[23:20] | That’s an excellent idea. | 真是好主意 |
[23:22] | There’s bleeding here. I don’t know where it’s coming from. | 出血了 我不知道是哪里出血 |
[23:23] | Lap pad. | 纱布 |
[23:29] | Let’s extend the incision. | 扩大切口 |
[23:31] | That exponentially increases her risk for complications. | 这将成倍增加并发症的概率 |
[23:33] | She’s 17 years old. What if she wants to have a baby someday? | 她才17岁 如果她以后想要孩子怎么办 |
[23:36] | If the other ovary is torsed and it doesn’t re-perfuse | 如果另一侧卵巢发生扭转 无法重新灌注 |
[23:38] | this may be all she has. | 这就是她全部的机会了 |
[23:39] | So, come on, let’s go. | 所以快点 行动起来 |
[23:41] | Okay. Now. | 好的 快点 |
[23:47] | Lucia? I’m Dr. Schmitt. | Lucia 我是Schmitt医生 |
[23:49] | Dr. Montgomery is in surgery. | Montgomery医生正在做手术 |
[23:52] | Do you have my results? | 你拿到我的结果了吗 |
[23:53] | It’s positive. You’re pregnant. | 是阳性 你怀孕了 |
[23:57] | We did it one time. | 我们就做了一次 |
[24:02] | Did you not think that you could get pregnant the first time? | 你没想过第一次也可能会怀孕吗 |
[24:05] | I’m not stupid. | 我不是白痴 |
[24:08] | I just didn’t think I would get pregnant the first time. | 我只是没想到会发生在我身上 |
[24:12] | Do you think that you might want to keep the pregnancy? | 你想要生下这个孩子吗 |
[24:14] | – No! – I’m sorry. I have to ask. | – 不 – 抱歉 我必须问这个问题 |
[24:16] | I can’t have a baby. | 我不能生下来 |
[24:17] | I’m a stupid high schooler | 我只是傻冒高中生 |
[24:19] | who hasn’t fed her fish since Tuesday. | 从周二起 就没喂过我的鱼了 |
[24:21] | All I have to do is put in a pinch of flakes | 只需要拿几颗鱼饲料而已 |
[24:23] | and I still haven’t done it. | 可我还是没喂 |
[24:24] | A kid needs food every day… real food. | 小孩每天都得吃 真正的饭 |
[24:27] | I would be the mother who forgets to feed her baby | 我会是那种忘记喂小孩的妈妈 |
[24:29] | and I would get arrested or something. | 估计会被抓起来 |
[24:31] | Oh, my God, I don’t want to be pregnant senior year. | 天啊 我不想高三就怀孕 |
[24:34] | Do you know how mean kids are? | 你知道那些同学能有多恶毒吗 |
[24:35] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:37] | I think my parents might actually murder me. | 我父母大概真的会杀了我 |
[24:41] | They don’t have to know if you don’t want them to. | 你不想的话 可以不用告诉父母 |
[24:44] | As long as the embryo measures under 10 weeks | 只要胚胎不到十周 |
[24:47] | you can have a medical abortion. | 就可以药物引产 |
[24:49] | We’ll give you pills so that you can manage it at home. | 我们把药给你 在家里就可以完成 |
[24:52] | They say it’s like a… really bad period. | 据说感觉就像…特别难受的月经 |
[24:56] | Yes, please, get me the pills. | 好的 拜托了 把药给我吧 |
[24:58] | Can we please just get this over with? | 把这件事赶紧解决吧 |
[25:00] | I’ll get the ultrasound. | 我去约超声检查 |
[25:14] | She’s calmed down now. She’s with Adams. | 她平静下来了 Adams在陪着她 |
[25:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | How long? | 她病多久了 |
[25:21] | Two years. | 两年 |
[25:25] | Gotten a lot worse the last six months. | 过去六个月 恶化得特别快 |
[25:27] | My mother had Alzheimer’s. | 我妈妈当年也有阿尔兹海默 |
[25:30] | When I was an intern, she got brought in here | 我还是实习生时 有一次她得憩室炎 |
[25:32] | with diverticulitis. | 被送来医院了 |
[25:34] | She kept running out of her room | 她总想离开病房 |
[25:35] | thinking she was late for surgery. | 觉得她做手术要迟到了 |
[25:43] | My grandma keeps thinking I’m my mom. | 我外婆总把我当成我妈妈 |
[25:45] | You must look a lot like her. | 你一定长得很像她 |
[25:47] | Look alike in some photos. | 看照片是挺像的 |
[25:49] | She died when I… was born. | 我出生时 她就去世了 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:58] | Now you have to keep telling your grandmother | 现在你只能告诉你外婆… |
[25:59] | – over and over that her… – I can’t do this. | – 一次次地… – 我不行 |
[26:02] | I can’t watch this. I… | 我看不下去 |
[26:06] | I put every effort I could into matching across the country | 我想尽办法去报名远一点的医院 |
[26:09] | so I wouldn’t have to watch this | 就可以不用看着她恶化了 |
[26:11] | and that went to hell, and now I’m here. | 可是石沉大海了 最后来到这里 |
[26:12] | I’m stuck in that house, and… | 只能住在家里 |
[26:15] | I love her. She’s my grandmother. | 我爱她 她是我外婆 |
[26:18] | She raised me. She’s why I made it this far. | 她把我带大 让我走到今天 |
[26:23] | It might be helpful if you don’t tell her that her daughter died. | 你别说她女儿已经死了 可能会有帮助 |
[26:27] | I know it’s not easy, but living in her reality | 我知道不容易 但是一起活在她的世界里 |
[26:29] | is the most humane option. | 是最有人性的做法 |
[26:31] | I don’t think I have it in me. | 我觉得我没有这种能力 |
[26:35] | Nobody does. You’ll find it. | 没人生来就有 慢慢会有的 |
[26:41] | Is it okay if I stay out here a little longer? I just… | 我可以在外面多坐一会吗 我就… |
[26:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:46] | I really feel your pain, Griffith. | 我真的感同身受 Griffith |
[26:47] | My door is always open. | 我的大门永远敞开 |
[27:04] | What’s going on? Is Zola okay? | 怎么了 Zola没事吧 |
[27:07] | Oh, yeah, she’s okay. She’s in there with Amelia. | 她很好 跟Amelia在里面呢 |
[27:09] | – Okay. I thought she may have had another panic attack. -No | – 那就好 我以为她又惊恐发作了 – 不是 |
[27:12] | But she did find some of Kai’s puzzles | 但她发现了Kai的拼图 |
[27:15] | that they use for neurological evaluations. | 那是用来做神经学评估的 |
[27:17] | The puzzles mainly focus on visual-spatial skills. | 主要是侧重在视觉和空间技巧的拼图 |
[27:20] | Yeah, I’m familiar with them. What’s going on? | 我很熟悉那些拼图 怎么了 |
[27:23] | Meredith, she’s aced every single one | Meredith 每种拼图 她都能高分完成 |
[27:25] | at a level far higher than most of the adults I see. | 甚至比我见过的大多数成年人都要优秀 |
[27:27] | I’m aware that she’s smart. | 我知道她很聪明 |
[27:28] | My question is, why is she being evaluated without my consent? | 我想问 为什么没经过我同意就做评估 |
[27:31] | Well… Yeah, it was an accident. | 机缘巧合 |
[27:34] | Zola discovered the test | 是Zola自己发现的 |
[27:35] | when she and I were in there practicing on the simulators. | 当时她正跟我在模拟器上练习 |
[27:38] | She’s supposed to be in my office doing homework. | 她本该在我的办公室里写作业的 |
[27:40] | Mer, based on Kai’s time with her | Mer 根据Kai的观察 |
[27:42] | Zola is extremely gifted | Zola天赋异禀 |
[27:45] | which could explain the panic attacks. | 正好可以解释她的惊恐发作 |
[27:46] | When giftedness is undiagnosed | 超常天赋未被正式诊断的时候 |
[27:48] | it can contribute to behavioral issues… | 就可能造成行为问题… |
[27:50] | anxiety, a feeling of being untethered | 焦虑 束缚感 |
[27:53] | a feeling that you don’t belong. | 没有归属感 |
[27:54] | Because you don’t. Her brain does not function like other kids her age. | 因为确实如此 她的大脑和同龄人完全不同 |
[27:58] | She needs challenges that they don’t. | 她需要同龄人无法接受的挑战 |
[27:59] | She needs to be around peers who can relate to her | 她需要周围的人 能跟她共情 |
[28:02] | and the way she thinks. | 能理解她的思维 |
[28:05] | I’m gonna go see my kid. | 我要去看我的孩子了 |
[28:11] | Penetration is not necessary for mutual pleasure. | 活塞运动不是让双方愉悦的必要条件 |
[28:14] | For starters, most women, or people with vaginas | 首先 大多数女性 或者说有阴道的人 |
[28:17] | can’t achieve orgasm through penetration. | 并不能通过活塞运动到达高潮 |
[28:21] | – Yes? – How come that’s not in porn? | – 请说 – 色情片怎么不是这么拍 |
[28:23] | Because porn is to actual human sex | 因为色情片对于正常性爱来说 |
[28:26] | as the “Fast & Furious” is to actual human driving. | 就如同《速度与激情》与普通人开车 |
[28:29] | That is to say, it bears no resemblance. | 可以说是毫无关系 |
[28:32] | If you are having sex with your partner | 当你和你的对象性交 |
[28:34] | and you are trying to make it look like porn | 而你们只是在模仿色情片的话 |
[28:36] | your partner is experiencing little to no pleasure. | 你的对象一定性趣寥寥 |
[28:39] | I would disagree. | 我可不这么认为 |
[28:41] | Well, you would disagree because the girls you are with | 你不这么认为是因为你的女伴 |
[28:43] | are also making it look and sound like porn. | 也在模仿色情片的状态和声音 |
[28:45] | But that is just an act. | 但你们都只是在演 |
[28:47] | A real man wants to give a woman a real orgasm. | 真男人会想给女人真高潮 |
[28:50] | So you want to be a real man | 你是想当一个真男人呢 |
[28:51] | or some candy-ass actor for whom a woman has to pretend to enjoy sex? | 还是让女人只能假装愉悦的胆小鬼呢 |
[28:56] | Guess they were right. | 看来他们还真说对了 |
[28:58] | This is definitely going viral. | 绝对要火 |
[29:00] | Oh, not yet. Need music. | 还不够 还要来点音乐 |
[29:02] | And dancing. | 还要加点舞蹈 |
[29:06] | Hot dog! Boston again. | 热狗 我又赢了 |
[29:08] | Mrs. Ward, you’re killing me. | Ward女士 我不行了 |
[29:10] | Well, I guess you’re lucky that you’re handsome, huh? | 幸亏你至少长得帅 对吧 |
[29:13] | Where are you from? | 你老家在哪 |
[29:15] | Uh, conneticut, but my dad’s from Barbados. | 康尼狄克州 但是我爸爸是巴巴多斯人 |
[29:19] | Denise Denise! | |
[29:24] | Honey, you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[29:27] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[29:29] | Did you have the baby already? | 孩子已经生了吗 |
[29:33] | It’s a girl. | 是女孩 |
[29:34] | A girl? | 女孩吗 |
[29:35] | Simone Simone. | |
[29:40] | Simone Simone. | |
[29:42] | – Can I see her? – Not yet. | – 我能看她吗 – 还不行 |
[29:44] | The doctors are cleaning her up. | 医生们在给她清洗 |
[29:46] | You want to sit with us while you wait? | 你要来跟我们坐着一起等吗 |
[29:49] | Dr. Adams, your pager is going off. | Adams医生 你的呼机响了 |
[29:51] | Let me play a couple hands. | 让我来玩几把吧 |
[29:55] | Don’t go easy on her, Mrs. Ward. | 别让着她 Ward太太 |
[30:00] | Oh, you cleaned him up. | 给他打得一败涂地啊 |
[30:04] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[30:06] | There was quite a bit of damage to Diamond’s ovaries | Diamond的卵巢受损很严重 |
[30:09] | but we were able to salvage them | 但我们成功补救了 |
[30:10] | hoping to preserve her fertility as best we can. | 希望能尽力保留她的生育能力 |
[30:14] | So she’s gonna be okay? | 所以她没事了吗 |
[30:15] | She will, yes. | 对的 |
[30:16] | I told her she just had bad menstrual cramps | 我告诉她 只是痛经厉害而已 |
[30:19] | and that it runs in the family. | 家里遗传 |
[30:20] | I gave her a hot water bottle. | 我只给她暖水袋 |
[30:22] | I never even took her to see the gynecologist. | 从来没带她去看过妇科 |
[30:23] | Oh, this isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[30:25] | No, unless someone specifically educates you | 除非你接受过专门教育 |
[30:27] | on what to look for, it’s hard to know what’s normal | 知道如何辨别 否则很难知道正常痛经 |
[30:30] | and what’s an indication of an underlying problem. | 与疾病征兆的区别 |
[30:33] | I’m just so grateful she was with you when this happened. | 幸好她晕倒时 有你们在场 |
[30:47] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[30:54] | First, you’ll take mifepristone. It’s just one pill. | 首先吃米非司酮 就一片 |
[30:57] | It’ll stop the pregnancy from growing. | 这药会中止妊娠 |
[30:59] | Then, after 24 hours, you’ll take misoprostol. | 24小时后 服用米索前列醇 |
[31:02] | It’s four pills. | 四片 |
[31:04] | Put all four pills under your tongue for 30 minutes. | 把四片全部含在你舌头下面30分钟 |
[31:06] | And then after 30 minutes | 30分钟后 |
[31:08] | swallow whatever is left of the pills with water. | 将残留的药片和水吞服 |
[31:10] | And then a few hours after you take the misoprostol | 服用米索前列醇几小时后 |
[31:12] | you’ll experience some cramping and bleeding | 你会感到腹痛并且开始出血 |
[31:15] | like a very heavy period. | 跟月经量多的时候差不多 |
[31:16] | Then you’ll pass the pregnancy, and the pain will stop. | 然后妊娠彻底终止 疼痛也会消失 |
[31:19] | How do I know if something’s wrong? | 如果有问题 我怎么才能知道呢 |
[31:21] | It’s extremely rare to have complications with a medical abortion | 药物流产并发症的概率非常小 |
[31:23] | But if something feels off… | 但如果你感觉不对… |
[31:26] | fever, no bleeding, too much bleeding… | 发热 没有出血 或者过量出血… |
[31:29] | then I want you to call me. | 就打电话给我 |
[31:30] | You’ll be here? | 你会在吗 |
[31:31] | Yes, I will be here for the next few days. | 是的 未来几天 我都在这里 |
[31:35] | So you call me, day or night. | 有问题随时打给我 |
[31:40] | Can I take it now? | 我能现在吃吗 |
[31:43] | You can take it whenever you’re ready. | 只要准备好了 就可以吃 |
[31:53] | We’re making reels. Just dance and point! | 我们在做短视频 跳起来 指空气 |
[31:56] | We need energy, people. It’s for the kids. | 我们需要活力 是给孩子们看的 |
[32:13] | – What are we pointing at? – Oh, the facts. | – 我们到底在指什么 – 词条 |
[32:15] | – We’ll put them on the screen later. – If you say so. | – 后期会加上去 – 行吧 |
[32:32] | But why little videos? | 为什么是短视频呢 |
[32:35] | Because I can’t get Tuck to look up from his phone long enough | Tuck天天盯着手机屏幕 都没有时间 |
[32:38] | to have an actual conversation. | 跟我面对面交流 |
[32:40] | And we have to speak their language | 我们要用他们的方式沟通 |
[32:42] | if we want them to learn. | 才能让他们学到东西 |
[32:44] | Are you sure we’re not gonna get sued over these? | 你确定我们这么做不会惹上官司吗 |
[32:46] | If someone wants to take me to court | 如果有人要告我 |
[32:49] | for educating people about their own bodies | 只是因为我想做关于人体的科普 |
[32:52] | they better be prepared for a big fight. | 他们最好做好啃硬骨头的准备 |
[32:54] | So, when do you think we’ll see you again? | 那我什么时候能再次看到你 |
[32:58] | How does tomorrow sound? | 明天如何 |
[33:01] | Oh, you ready to come back to work? | 你准备好回来上班了吗 |
[33:05] | Look, I just can’t sit idly by | 我无法坐视不管 |
[33:07] | while my daughter doesn’t have the same rights as her brothers. | 看着我的女儿 没有她哥哥们同等的权利 |
[33:11] | This is a humanitarian crisis. | 这是一场人道主义灾难 |
[33:12] | I would like to reopen the clinic | 我想重开门诊 |
[33:17] | and dedicate it to reproductive health. | 专用于生育健康 |
[33:20] | I would run it 20 hours a week | 门诊每周开诊20小时 |
[33:21] | and the rest of the time, I will be an attending | 剩下的时间 我会做一名主治医生 |
[33:25] | teaching the next generation of surgeons | 教育下一代外科医生 |
[33:27] | who we are depending on | 他们是我们未来的依靠 |
[33:29] | to be in this fight for the long haul. | 让他们打好这场持久战 |
[33:32] | Well, Meredith’s still interim chief. | Meredith还是代理主任 |
[33:35] | She’s just waiting on you to… | 她还等着你去… |
[33:37] | No, I don’t want chief. | 不 我不想当主任 |
[33:39] | I’m telling you what I want. | 我把想法都跟你说了 |
[33:40] | I want to teach and cut 40 hours a week | 我想去教学 每周只手术40小时 |
[33:43] | and then go home to my family without the added stress. | 毫无压力地回到家人身边 |
[33:47] | That’s my best and final offer. | 这就是我的最终方案 |
[33:49] | Take it or leave it. | 不接受就拉倒 |
[33:56] | Sold! | 成交 |
[33:57] | Welcome back, Dr. Bailey. | 欢迎回来 Bailey医生 |
[34:10] | Thank you for staying with my grandmother today. | 谢谢你今天陪我的外婆 |
[34:13] | She’s incredible. | 她很厉害 |
[34:16] | Doesn’t remember her address | 记不清自己住哪 |
[34:17] | but still seems to be an ace at cards. | 但是打牌还这么无敌 |
[34:18] | Yeah, it’s always been her thing. | 是的 她就喜欢纸牌 |
[34:20] | Growing up, all the kids played Scrabble and Monopoly. | 我小时候 别的孩子都玩拼字游戏和大富翁 |
[34:23] | I played bid whist with Grandma’s book club. | 我就跟外婆的书友会朋友们玩惠斯特纸牌 |
[34:29] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[34:31] | Yeah, fine. | 是啊 没事 |
[34:32] | You are not gonna tell everyone, right? | 你不会告诉别人吧 |
[34:35] | Is it a secret? | 这是秘密吗 |
[34:37] | I don’t want anyone’s pity. | 我不想要别人的同情 |
[34:39] | I don’t want to be the broken-home girl. | 不想让人觉得我的家庭负担很重 |
[34:41] | It’s bad enough the chief knows. | 主任知道已经够糟糕了 |
[34:43] | I think people are just trying to help. | 我觉得大家只是想帮你 |
[34:44] | I know you’re a Shepherd. | 我知道你是Shepherd家族一员 |
[34:46] | What? | 什么 |
[34:48] | Something was weird with you and Dr. Montgomery this morning, so… | 今天上午 你和Montgomery医生的互动很怪 |
[34:52] | I looked you up. | 我就去查了查 |
[34:54] | She’s your Auntie Addie. | 她是你的Addie婶婶 |
[34:56] | – You tell anyone? – Not yet. | – 你告诉别人了吗 – 还没 |
[35:00] | I’ll keep your secret if you keep mine. | 只要你替我保密 我就替你保密 |
[35:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[35:18] | Kai and I are about to head out. | 我和Kai准备回家了 |
[35:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:25] | They used to make me do these puzzles all the time as a kid. | 我小时候 他们也一直让我解这些拼图 |
[35:29] | They’d stand over my shoulder with a stopwatch | 拿着秒表 站在旁边看着我做 |
[35:32] | take notes on a clipboard. | 还会记笔记 |
[35:34] | I spent years of my childhood thinking | 我小时候一直在想 |
[35:36] | that there was something horribly wrong with me. | 我是不是有什么大病 |
[35:38] | My mind would race. | 脑子里想法特别多 |
[35:39] | I couldn’t speak in front of the class. | 我不敢在班里发言 |
[35:42] | I sobbed at every social interaction. | 每次社交场合都要哭鼻子 |
[35:45] | I… panicked. | 我会…恐慌 |
[35:49] | And now you’re living it all again with Zola. | 现在Zola又让你想起过去了 |
[35:52] | No, not reliving it. | 不是想起过去 |
[35:54] | I completely missed it. | 我完全没注意到 |
[35:56] | I love Zola so much. How did I miss it? | 我那么爱Zola 怎么会没注意到呢 |
[35:59] | It’s hard to see ourselves in others | 在别人身上看到自己的影子 并不容易 |
[36:01] | especially when it’s a side of us | 尤其是当自己感觉 |
[36:03] | that we feel like we’ve left behind. | 已经彻底放下过去了 |
[36:07] | And then when somebody points it out | 然而当别人指出时 |
[36:08] | it’s suddenly all that you can see. | 又好像那么显而易见 |
[36:10] | Mine is downstairs in the pit doing sutures right now. | 我过去的影子正在楼下急诊室给人缝合呢 |
[36:14] | I know that extreme intelligence | 我知道绝顶聪明 |
[36:16] | does not mean that there’s something wrong with you | 并不代表我有问题 |
[36:17] | but my gift certainly gave me some struggles. | 但我的天赋确实给我带来了一些困扰 |
[36:23] | What helped? | 你是怎么释然的 |
[36:24] | A kind child psychiatrist | 我遇到了善良的儿童心理医生 |
[36:27] | who gave me tools that helped along the way. | 教会我很多应对问题的方法 |
[36:30] | Zola will get her tools. | Zola也会掌握自己的方法 |
[36:35] | We’ll make sure of it. | 我们要确保她可以 |
[36:44] | Have you got any plans for dinner? | 你晚饭有约吗 |
[36:46] | Well, you should come on over. | 那来我们家吃饭吧 |
[36:48] | I mean, Catherine’s home. | Catherine在家 |
[36:49] | You know she makes way too much food. | 你知道她总是做很多菜 |
[36:51] | Oh, I really should keep working. | 我得继续工作 |
[36:55] | Addie, you’re gonna run yourself ragged | Addie 你会把自己累垮的 |
[36:57] | trying to solve the world’s problems every waking hour. | 你只要是醒着 就都在解决世界难题 |
[37:00] | You know, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. | 这是一场马拉松 不是短跑 |
[37:03] | I mean, you know me, Richard. | 你也知道我的 Richard |
[37:05] | And what they’ve done | 过去发生的 |
[37:07] | what they’re continuing to do | 正在发生的 |
[37:10] | it just… | 实在是… |
[37:13] | I just feel… | 感觉… |
[37:15] | Erased? | 白费了 |
[37:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:21] | Erased. I feel… | 白费了 我感觉… |
[37:25] | …erased. | 一切都白费了 |
[37:26] | I do know. | 我可以理解 |
[37:28] | And I also know that even if you spend every day | 我还知道 就算你把每天都用来 |
[37:31] | fighting the good fight | 为正义的事业奋斗 |
[37:33] | I mean, you have to live, I mean, you have to eat. | 你还是得好好生活 好好吃饭 |
[37:35] | So come on over. | 所以来我家吃饭吧 |
[37:37] | Catch up with old friends, get some rest. | 跟老朋友叙叙旧 休息一下 |
[37:39] | And wake up and do it all over again tomorrow. | 明天醒来再迎接挑战 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:46] | So, how long are you gonna stay mad at me? | 所以你还要生我气多久 |
[37:49] | A day, a week? What do you think? | 一天 一周 你怎么想 |
[37:51] | Let me know. | 让我心里有个数 |
[37:52] | – I haven’t decided yet. – Okay. | – 我还没想好 – 好吧 |
[37:58] | I mean, I’m lost with Zola right now. | 我现在对Zola的情况有些不知所措 |
[38:00] | And it just doesn’t help that all the people I love | 而我爱的人在我背后打破规矩 |
[38:03] | go behind my back and break all of my rules. | 完全帮不到我 |
[38:06] | I mean, she’s a great kid. | 她是一个好孩子 |
[38:07] | – She is. – And she’s brilliant. | – 确实 – 她很聪明 |
[38:09] | I mean, there’s a lot to figure out here. | 很多事情还有待核实 |
[38:11] | But, we got a big piece of the puzzle. | 但我们已经解决了一个大问题 |
[38:13] | I mean, it’s got to feel pretty good, doesn’t it? | 至少能让你好受一些吧 |
[38:15] | Yeah, it does. | 确实 |
[38:18] | Did I get a smile? | 你是笑了吗 |
[38:19] | See? You can’t stay mad at me even when you try. | 看见了吗 就算你想对我生气 也气不起来 |
[38:25] | When done properly and consensually | 当双方自愿 方式得当时 |
[38:28] | sex can be medicine. | 性爱可以是一剂良药 |
[38:55] | We know it reduces stress and strengthens the immune system. | 可以释放压力 加强免疫 |
[39:03] | It even rejuvenates your brain activity. | 甚至可以让大脑恢复活力 |
[39:06] | You know what I find super sexy? | 你知道我觉得什么最性感吗 |
[39:08] | Me. | 我 |
[39:09] | I was gonna say “surprises” | 我本来想说 惊喜 |
[39:11] | but, yeah, you. | 但没错 就是你 |
[39:30] | But sex without connection can leave you feeling empty. | 但没有情感联系的性爱 会让人感到空虚 |
[39:33] | So I… | 我… |
[39:37] | I learned about the erogenous zones today. | 我今天学到了敏感带 |
[39:42] | Did you know that there are spots on your feet that… | 你知道吗 脚上还有敏感带 |
[39:48] | Should I… stop? | 要我停下来吗 |
[39:50] | It’s just a foot rub, right? | 只是脚底按摩 对吧 |
[39:52] | Friendship, laughter, simple human touch… | 友情 欢笑 简单的接触 |
[39:59] | Done. | 完成了 |
[40:00] | Again! | 又是你快 |
[40:02] | You’re good at this. | 你很擅长啊 |
[40:04] | I’m good at a lot of things. | 我擅长的东西多了 |
[40:06] | …these are stress relievers, too. | 这些也能释放压力 |
[40:11] | Because truly, it’s about connection. | 因为关键在于情感联系 |
[40:26] | When you’re physically close to another person… | 当你的身体很靠近另一个人 |
[40:34] | It’s just this once. | 就这一次 |
[40:36] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[40:37] | It’s not happening again. | 下不为例 |
[40:41] | No feelings. | 不带感情 |
[40:43] | I don’t even like you. | 姐可不喜欢你 |
[40:45] | I’m not for everyone. | 哥也不是谁都睡的 |
[40:48] | the nervous system responds… | 神经系统就会做出反应 |
[40:57] | the body is flooded with feel-good hormones… | 上头的荷尔蒙充满身体 |
[41:46] | You should have taken sex ed much sooner. | 你早就应该去学习性爱知识 |
[41:55] | Head upstairs. | 上楼 |
[42:16] | and everything else just fades away. | 其他事情全被抛到九霄云外 |
[42:19] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[42:23] | 第03集 谈情说爱 |