时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The human body is full of energy. | 人体充满能量 |
[00:10] | Sprinting at full speed, it produces enough wattage | 全速奔跑时 产生的能量 |
[00:14] | to power anything in your house. | 足够为整幢房屋供电 |
[00:17] | 各位朋友 同事 今天 我五味杂陈 你们可能已经得知 我接受了Fox基金会的邀请 准备搬至华盛顿 | |
[00:24] | 后续我将说明详细情况 外科主任将另有人选 请知悉 | |
[00:33] | Your cells are built to move charged ions through the cellular membrane. | 根据细胞机制 带电离子经过细胞膜交换 |
[00:49] | And the nervous system is a highway of electrical signals… | 电信号穿梭于神经系统的高速公路 |
[00:52] | You better check your e-mail. | 赶紧看邮件 |
[00:53] | … zapping through your muscles and brain. | 在肌肉与大脑之间风驰电掣 |
[00:55] | Okay, alright, everyone, let’s try to stay inside during lightning flurries. | 大家注意 雷雨期间请待在室内 |
[00:59] | I noticed a lot of people wandering out during the last storm. | 我注意到 上次风暴期间 很多人在室外闲逛 |
[01:02] | We’re here to treat patients, not become them. | 我们要治病救人 而不是成为患者 |
[01:04] | Here’s one more. | 又来一例 |
[01:08] | How are you this morning? | 今早怎么样呀 |
[01:10] | Great. | 挺棒的 |
[01:10] | I wasn’t asking you. | 又没有问你 |
[01:14] | Did you read this? | 你看了吗 |
[01:15] | Your body runs on positive and negative charges | 正电与负电 维持着生命 |
[01:19] | all obeying a basic law of physics… | 全都遵循基本的物理法则 |
[01:24] | …opposites attract. | 异性相吸 |
[01:28] | Going for casual at the clinic? | 诊所开业 不穿正式一些吗 |
[01:30] | What’s the point in even going in? | 还有必要去吗 |
[01:32] | There’s a massive storm on the clinic’s opening day | 第一天就遭遇大风暴 |
[01:35] | I just got Meredith’s e-mail that she’s leaving | 还收到Meredith的邮件 说她要离开了 |
[01:37] | and, oh, right, none of Luna’s clothes fit her any more. | 对了 Luna衣服都不合身了 |
[01:41] | So those are three omens, all telling me to stay home. | 三个迹象共同表明 我应该待在家里 |
[01:45] | Luckily, women only need abortions in pleasant weather. | 幸好只有阳光明媚的时候 女性才会去堕胎 |
[01:49] | I could put up a sign… | 我可以帮忙立块牌子 |
[01:50] | “Come back when the sun’s out.” | “晴天后再来” |
[01:54] | Okay, you eat. | 好了 你赶紧吃饭 |
[01:56] | I’ll go find some of Scout’s clothes for Luna. | 我去找找Scout的衣服 拿给Luna穿 |
[01:59] | Get a plate. | 放在盘子里吃 |
[02:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:06] | I took the day off work to help you pack. | 我请假了 帮你打包 |
[02:08] | Where are your plate protectors? | 你的餐盘保护垫呢 |
[02:09] | I mean, I don’t know what those things are. | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[02:11] | But I have movers and packers coming this weekend. | 周末搬家公司和打包公司会来 |
[02:13] | I have said this. | 我早就说吧 |
[02:14] | Yes, but will they treat your things with as much love and respect as I will? | 我知道 但是能有我这么爱护和用心吗 |
[02:18] | I just… Let me do this, please. | 就让我来帮忙吧 |
[02:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:22] | Hey, your e-mail was good, short and sweet. | 对了 邮件写得很好 简洁又贴心 |
[02:25] | Efficient. | 很有效率 |
[02:26] | It needed to be. | 必须的 |
[02:28] | I don’t have a whole lot of time this morning | 今早我很忙的 |
[02:30] | so if you want to come, I have a whipple with Nick. | 你来不来 我和Nick要做胰十二指肠切除术 |
[02:33] | How’s he taking the news? | 他什么反应 |
[02:34] | Uh, we’re not talking about it. | 我们还没聊过 |
[02:36] | I’m avoiding Winston so that we don’t have to talk | 我和Winston也是这样 |
[02:37] | about his whole switching specialties thing. | 他换科室的事 闭口不谈 |
[02:39] | So maybe you could stay home and we could avoid | 你可以留在家里 就不用面对他了 |
[02:40] | and pack together. | 我们一起打包呀 |
[02:42] | That actually sounds amazing, but no. | 听起来非常不错 但是算了 |
[02:45] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:51] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[02:52] | Oh, everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[02:57] | Hey, sorry I’m late. I brought sparkling cider. | 抱歉 我迟到了 我带了发泡苹果酒 |
[03:01] | I figured this called for a celebration. | 我们要好好庆祝一下 |
[03:03] | Or not. Yeah, no, this is serious work. | 要不算了 我们要做正经事 |
[03:05] | Forget the cider. | 别喝酒了 |
[03:06] | – You should’ve brought something stronger. – What? | – 你应该带度数更高的酒 – 什么 |
[03:09] | Wilson, we’re not opening yet. | Wilson 今天没法开业了 |
[03:10] | Accreditation hasn’t come through. | 资格认证还没有通过 |
[03:12] | Bureaucracy. | 手续拖沓 |
[03:14] | This red ribbon might as well be red tape | 红绸可能变封条了 |
[03:16] | and neither one of ’em is getting cut today. | 今天没办法剪彩了 |
[03:18] | It’s a national crisis. We scheduled patients. | 这是全国危机啊 有病人要来的 |
[03:21] | I can try to take them upstairs, pro-bono. | 我可以把她们带进医院 免费治疗 |
[03:23] | Bless you. | 感谢你啊 |
[03:24] | Happy opening day, everybody! | 各位 开业快乐呀 |
[03:26] | I brought some almond croissants to celebrate. | 我带了杏仁牛角包来庆祝 |
[03:28] | Opening’s postponed. | 开业推迟了 |
[03:30] | Uh, bureaucracy? | 手续拖沓吗 |
[03:31] | – How do you know? – It always is. | – 你怎么知道 – 见惯不惯了 |
[03:33] | There may be a silver lining. | 不过也是件好事 |
[03:35] | Bailey, I could use your help with a sigmoid resection. | Bailey 帮我做乙状结肠切除术吧 |
[03:38] | And with this storm, the ER’s gonna be packed. | 而且风雨大作 急诊会人满为患的 |
[03:41] | Oh, shut up! | 快别说了 |
[03:46] | Good morning, Lucas. | Lucas 早上好啊 |
[03:49] | I can tell from your face | 从你的表情看 |
[03:51] | that you have not told anyone the truth. | 你还是没有告诉大家实情 |
[03:53] | Actually, yes, I have. | 我说了的 |
[03:55] | Griffith knows. | Griffith知道了 |
[03:56] | How about Kwan and everyone else? | 那Kwan和其他人呢 |
[03:58] | Well, I’ve been busy, studying for this whipple… | 我很忙的 一直在研究胰十二指肠切除术 |
[04:01] | so I… It’s just been this whole… | 我就是一直很忙… |
[04:04] | And anyway, Dr. Shepherd | 就这样吧 Shepherd医生 |
[04:07] | I’ll get right on that thing for you. | 我马上帮你办那件事 |
[04:11] | I’ll let Dr. Marsh know he can reassign the whipple | 我会告诉Marsh医生 你可以不参加手术了 |
[04:13] | because you have a… thing. | 因为你有件事要办 |
[04:23] | Stop. | 站住 |
[04:25] | This is over. | 到此为止 |
[04:26] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:28] | Now. | 快点 |
[04:31] | Geez, come on, people. | 天啊 你们可真行 |
[04:40] | I’m not really a to-the-minute guy | 我没有要求你们分秒不差 |
[04:42] | but there is something called on time here. | 但是起码要准时 |
[04:44] | Sorry, the storm backed up traffic from First and Columbia. | 抱歉 暴风雨导致第一大道到哥伦比亚中心都堵车 |
[04:46] | I know, I know, but everyone else got here except for Adams. | 我能理解 但大家都到了 就差Adams了 |
[04:49] | Where’s Adams? | Adams在哪里呢 |
[04:50] | My fault, Dr. Marsh. | 要怪我了 Marsh医生 |
[04:51] | I’m sure you’re swamped | 我知道你肯定很忙 |
[04:52] | but Dr. Adams has an announcement to make. | 但是Adams医生有事要宣布 |
[04:56] | Okay. Okay, make it fast. | 行吧 有话快说 |
[05:05] | Some of you have gotten the wrong idea about me | 你们有些人误会我了 |
[05:07] | so I need to clear things up. | 所以我需要澄清一下 |
[05:12] | Uh, the truth is, Dr. Shepherd is… | 其实Shepherd医生是… |
[05:17] | her sister’s my mom, so she’s my aunt. | 她姐是我妈 所以她是我小姨 |
[05:21] | I’m a Shepherd. | 我也是Shepherd家的人 |
[05:25] | And yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[05:28] | Disturbing on so many levels. | 真是惊悚啊 |
[05:31] | Just to be very clear, we are not now | 严正声明 无论是现在 |
[05:33] | and have never been having sex with each other. | 还是在过去 我们都没做过爱 |
[05:38] | Yeah, that would be really weird if he’s your nephew. | 是啊 毕竟是外甥 那样就太诡异了 |
[05:41] | Thank you, Dr. Adams. | 谢谢 Adams医生 |
[05:45] | Okay, so if you’re related to half the hospital | 好吧 既然你跟医院一半医生都有关系 |
[05:47] | do you know why Grey is deserting us? | 你知道Grey为什么也要抛弃我们吗 |
[05:49] | She’s the reason this program is running. | 有她在 住院医项目才能在 |
[05:51] | Should we be looking for other options? | 我们要去寻找其他备选了吗 |
[05:52] | Okay, hold on, hold on. Take a seat. | 好吧 等等 你先坐吧 |
[05:56] | Okay. About Dr. Grey’s news | 好吧 关于Grey医生的情况 |
[05:59] | you’re scared, that’s understandable. | 你们很担忧 我能理解 |
[06:01] | And I want to answer every question you might have. | 我也想回答你们的各种问题 |
[06:03] | But right now, there are patients about to go into O.R.s | 但是现在 有些病人即将进入手术室了 |
[06:06] | who are far more concerned with whether they’re living or dying. | 他们更关心自己的生死 |
[06:09] | They don’t care about the career moves of individual surgeons. | 他们不关心某位医生的职业发展 |
[06:12] | They don’t. So today we’re gonna save lives, okay? | 真的 所以我们今天要救死扶伤 好吗 |
[06:15] | Griffith, Adams, you’re scrubbing in | Griffith和Adams 你们去刷手准备 |
[06:16] | with me and Grey on the whipple. | 参加Grey的胰十二指肠切除术 |
[06:18] | Yasuda, Kwan, Millin, you’re in the pit | Yasuda Kwan Millin 你们去急诊 |
[06:19] | with Altman and Schmitt. | 跟着Altman和Schmitt |
[06:21] | Let’s go. | 动起来吧 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:26] | Okay, hold up, hold up. | 好吧 等等 先别走 |
[06:28] | Take a seat, please, sit. | 都先坐下 坐吧 |
[06:31] | Surgical excellence, it takes more than one person. | 卓越的外科手术不是一个人就能完成的 |
[06:34] | This program is more than one person. | 住院医项目不是一个人的 |
[06:37] | You are the program. | 你们就是项目本身 |
[06:39] | It ain’t going anywhere. | 项目不会没的 |
[06:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:43] | Let’s go. | 去干活吧 |
[06:49] | God help us all. | 愿上帝救救我们 |
[06:54] | Here I am! Sorry, weird meeting. | 我来了 抱歉 诡异会议刚散会 |
[06:56] | Apparently, even more people in this place | 这地方有血缘关系的人 |
[06:57] | are related than I thought. | 数量远超我的想象呀 |
[06:59] | Let’s focus, Yasuda. | 集中注意力吧 Yasuda |
[07:00] | Alright, Ben Warren called ahead | Ben Warren提前打过电话 |
[07:02] | and said we’re gonna need a lot of extra hands on this one. | 他说这次我们会需要大量人手 |
[07:04] | That’s cryptic. He say why? | 好含糊呀 他说为什么了吗 |
[07:06] | Jonathan Bright, 42-year-old male, local TV reporter. | Jonathan Bright 42岁男性 当地电视台记者 |
[07:10] | Survived a crash while reporting on the storm | 报道暴风雨过程中发生坠机 |
[07:11] | and the helicopter was struck by lightning. | 直升机被闪电击中了 |
[07:13] | Third-degree burns, possible spinal injury and neuro deficits. | 三度烧伤 可能有脊柱损伤和神经缺损 |
[07:15] | The bottom of the seat fractured upon impact | 座椅底部在外力作用下断裂 |
[07:17] | and impaled him through the right thigh. | 刺穿了他的右大腿 |
[07:18] | We couldn’t safely extricate him from the chair | 我们无法安全地把他从座椅上弄出来 |
[07:20] | without risking further injury. | 怕造成更严重的损伤 |
[07:21] | Is my wife here? If I’m gonna die | 我老婆在吗 如果我要死了 |
[07:23] | I really want to see my wife. | 我想见我老婆 |
[07:24] | Hi Jonathan. I’m Dr. Altman. | 嗨 Jonathan 我是Altman医生 |
[07:26] | We are gonna work very hard to see to it that you don’t die. | 我们会努力确保你活下来的 |
[07:28] | Where do you want him? | 你们想把他送去哪 |
[07:29] | – Altman? – Alright, Trauma three. | – Altman – 去三号创伤室 |
[07:31] | Go get us some help. | 去叫些帮手 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:34] | – Alright, slowly, slowly. – Nice and easy. | – 慢点 – 轻点 |
[07:37] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[07:40] | 第06集 天雷地火 | |
[07:54] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你为什么没在工作 |
[07:55] | I’m not on until tonight. | 我值夜班 |
[07:57] | I thought I’d join you and lend a hand. | 我想来给你搭把手 |
[07:58] | Also, I think you’re avoiding me | 以及我觉得你在躲着我 |
[07:59] | so I thought I’d ruin that plan. | 所以我不想让你得逞 |
[08:01] | I’m not avoiding you. I… | 我没有在躲你 |
[08:03] | Um, I mean… I am a little bit. | 好吧…有一点吧 |
[08:08] | Um, also, I want to spend time with the children. | 我想跟孩子们待一会 |
[08:11] | who are moving across country. | 他们就要搬走了 |
[08:12] | I can leave, but I’d rather stay and talk. | 我可以走 但我更想留下来聊聊 |
[08:16] | Or, you know, we don’t have to talk. | 或者我们不用聊 |
[08:17] | I can just, help. | 我帮忙干活就好 |
[08:20] | I brought peanuts. | 我带了花生 |
[08:21] | Yeah, help me upstairs. | 好吧 去楼上帮忙吧 |
[08:24] | Alright. Meredith is purging | Meredith在搞大清扫 |
[08:26] | and she is not one for sentimentality. | 她不是那种多愁善感的人 |
[08:28] | Oh, hey, save what you want now | 把你想要的留下来 |
[08:30] | before she chucks it all into a dumpster. | 趁她还没全扔进垃圾桶 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Hey, Zola. | 是啊 嘿 Zola |
[08:33] | Uh, yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:35] | Zola, we’re gonna go start upstairs in the attic. | Zola 我们要去楼上的阁楼 |
[08:37] | Can you keep an eye on those maniacs? | 你能帮忙盯着这些小疯子吗 |
[08:38] | And, stay inside. | 不要出门 |
[08:39] | The odds of being struck by lightning are only 1 in 15,000. | 被闪电击中的概率只有1/15000 |
[08:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:43] | Don’t give it a chance. | 别抱有侥幸 |
[08:46] | Okay, Zola, Bailey, and Ellis. | 好了 Zola Bailey和Ellis |
[08:49] | Is that all of them? | 就这三个吗 |
[08:50] | Yes, thank you, Ms. Hobbes. | 是的 谢谢 Hobbes女士 |
[08:52] | – Thank you. – No, it’s Tessa, please. | – 谢谢 – 请叫我Tessa就好 |
[08:54] | Wait, you don’t want an inscription? | 等下 你自己不想要签名吗 |
[08:57] | I already have some. We’ve met before, actually. | 我已经有了 其实之前我们见过 |
[08:59] | My mother used to take me to see you read at the Seattle library. | 我妈带我去听过你读书 在西雅图图书馆 |
[09:02] | The character of Tessa is the reason | 受Tessa这个人物的影响 |
[09:04] | I wore red sneakers all through third grade. | 整个三年级 我都穿着红色运动鞋 |
[09:07] | Dr. Griffith, please. | Griffith医生 开始吧 |
[09:09] | Tessa Hobbes, 68, diagnosed 12 months ago with chronic pancreatitis. | Tessa Hobbes 68岁 12个月前诊断出慢性胰腺炎 |
[09:13] | All medical and endoscopic attempts at treatment have been ineffective. | 所有的药物和内窥镜治疗方案都无效 |
[09:16] | Today, she will undergo a whipple procedure | 今天她会接受胰十二指肠切除术 |
[09:18] | to resect the damaged parts of the pancreas | 切除胰腺坏死的部分 |
[09:20] | and I’m a huge fan, too. | 我也是你的粉丝 |
[09:22] | Tessa, I do feel it necessary to reiterate | Tessa 我觉得有必要重申一遍 |
[09:24] | this is a very risky surgery. | 这是一台风险很大的手术 |
[09:26] | Well, I have to live through it. | 我必须活下去 |
[09:27] | I still have a story to tell. | 我还有故事要讲呢 |
[09:29] | It’s tickling my fingers and the back of my throat. | 我已经按耐不住了 |
[09:33] | I even have a title for it… “Tessa and the Rising Sun.” | 书名我都想好了 《Tessa和旭日》 |
[09:39] | Sure you don’t want to postpone the surgery and write the book? | 你确定你不想推迟手术去写书吗 |
[09:41] | Oh, gosh no. | 不不 |
[09:43] | I am so sick. | 我病得太严重了 |
[09:45] | I can’t write. I sleep all day. | 写不了 我从早睡到晚 |
[09:47] | I can barely think. | 几乎没法思考 |
[09:48] | We just want to make sure | 我们只想确定 |
[09:50] | that you’re prepared for every outcome here. | 你对所有结果都有心理准备 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I’m prepared for every outcome. | 是的 我是准备好了 |
[09:56] | But my readers are not. | 但我的读者没有 |
[09:59] | Every year, for over 40 years | 40多年以来 |
[10:00] | I’ve written a Tessa book. | 我每年都写一本Tessa系列 |
[10:02] | My readers deserve an end to her story. | 我的读者们值得看到故事的结尾 |
[10:07] | You and your kids deserve an end to her story | 你和你的孩子们值得看到故事的结尾 |
[10:11] | so do your best to save my life, okay? | 所以请你们尽全力救我 好吗 |
[10:20] | I hate this new board. | 我讨厌新的手术安排板 |
[10:22] | – Ah, Webber. – I’m getting rid of this. | – Webber – 我要把它处理掉 |
[10:23] | So I hear this hospital is in need of a new chief. | 我听说这间医院需要一个新的主任 |
[10:27] | Oh, why? Have someone in mind? | 怎么了 你有推荐人选吗 |
[10:30] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:31] | Me. | 我 |
[10:34] | I need this. | 我很需要 |
[10:35] | I need to be useful again. | 我需要重新变得有用 |
[10:37] | I was chief for five years. | 我当过五年的主任 |
[10:38] | I have the experience and the skills | 既有经验 也有技能 |
[10:40] | and I will move mountains for you. | 我会为你鞠躬尽瘁 |
[10:42] | Who could be better? | 还有谁能比我更好 |
[10:44] | Someone who doesn’t have a suspended license. | 没有被暂停执业医师资格的人 |
[10:48] | Hunt, this program has gone through a lot. | Hunt 这个项目已经历尽坎坷了 |
[10:50] | We’re just now finding our footing again. | 我们才刚刚重新站稳脚跟 |
[10:52] | I mean, promoting you… | 晋升你… |
[10:54] | Hey, you’re a great teacher, Hunt. | 你是一个好老师 Hunt |
[10:57] | Uh, if you need something to do | 如果你需要有事做 |
[10:59] | I’ve been asking all of the attendings to help Schmitt. | 我一直在让所有主治医师去帮Schmitt |
[11:01] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[11:05] | We need him out of this chair | 我们需要把他从座椅里弄出来 |
[11:06] | in order to assess his spine fully. | 才能给他的脊柱做全面检查 |
[11:08] | Wait, he’s hypotensive. We need to put in another line. | 等下 他血压低 我们需要加一条输液管 |
[11:10] | He may be in neurogenic shock. | 他可能有神经性休克 |
[11:12] | Alright, collapsed lungs on both sides. | 双侧肺部萎陷 |
[11:14] | He needs bilateral chest tubes. | 他需要双腔气管插管 |
[11:16] | Okay, it’s hard to see, but it looks like | 很难看清楚 但看上去 |
[11:18] | there’s a deformity in the mid cervical and high thoracic spine. | 颈中部和上胸椎有变形 |
[11:22] | The impalement is near his femoral fracture. | 刺入点靠近他的股骨骨折处 |
[11:23] | We’re gonna need a CT. | 需要拍个CT |
[11:25] | – Jonathan – Paola – Jonathan? – Paola. | |
[11:26] | Yasuda, I need you to put in an IO line. | Yasuda 我需要你建立骨髓腔通路 |
[11:28] | On it. | 马上 |
[11:29] | I’m so sorry I went up there. | 我很抱歉我上去了 |
[11:30] | It was awful and gorgeous and… | 暴风雨又可怕又壮观… |
[11:34] | then I just fell straight down. | 然后我就摔下来了 |
[11:37] | Why aren’t you getting him out? | 你们怎么不把他弄出来 |
[11:38] | – We’re working on it. – I’m so glad you came. | – 我们在想办法 – 我很高兴你来了 |
[11:40] | I didn’t know if you’d make it before I… | 我不知道你能不能赶到 在我… |
[11:43] | Wait! Wait, is he dying? | 等等 他要死了吗 |
[11:44] | We need to cut him out of this thing. | 我们需要把座椅分离出来 |
[11:46] | Hang on. I need everyone to let me ensure | 等等 我需要先让我确保 |
[11:48] | he’s getting oxygen into his lungs | 他的肺部能吸到氧气 |
[11:49] | because without it, he’s gonna go into respiratory arrest | 因为一旦缺氧 在我们启动电锯前 |
[11:51] | before we can even turn a saw on. | 他就会呼吸骤停 |
[11:53] | I need a chest tube tray | 我需要一个胸管工具 |
[11:55] | and someone to page Dr. Owen Hunt right now! | 马上呼叫Owen医生 |
[11:58] | We are a level one trauma center in a lightning storm. | 我们是一级创伤救治中心 在这种雷雨天气 |
[12:01] | You will see gnarly injuries. You do not have time to gawk. | 你们会见到挺刺激的外伤 没时间盯着看 |
[12:04] | Well, we probably won’t see anyone struck by lightning today. | 我们今天可能不会遇到被雷击的人 |
[12:06] | Check your tablet, Kwan. | 看看你的平板 Kwan |
[12:08] | The patient intake log disagrees. | 接诊记录可不是这么显示的 |
[12:09] | Most people who are struck by lightning | 大部分被雷击中的人 |
[12:10] | aren’t actually hit. | 都不是被直接击中的 |
[12:12] | They’re standing next to something that is. | 他们只是站在了被击中的东西旁边 |
[12:13] | Current enters wires, pipes, the ground | 电流沿着电线 管道 地面 |
[12:15] | until a body, and then boom. | 进入人体 然后就触电了 |
[12:18] | You also don’t have time for random lightning facts. | 也没时间让你讲解闪电常识 |
[12:20] | Hey, Doctor, are you here for us, the Smiths? | 医生 你是来找我们的吗 Smith一家 |
[12:22] | Uh, Heather, Logan, and Paige? | 是Heather Logan和Paige吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah, my wife and kids. | 是的 我老婆和小孩 |
[12:25] | Uh, they were in our backyard | 他们在我们家院子里 |
[12:26] | and, lightning struck the basketball hoop | 闪电击中了篮球框 |
[12:27] | and they got zapped. | 他们就被电了 |
[12:29] | Did anyone lose consciousness? | 有人失去意识吗 |
[12:30] | No, but they were very disoriented. | 没有 但是他们分不清方向 |
[12:32] | I once got a concussion when a volleyball hit me in the face | 我之前被排球砸中脸 脑震荡了 |
[12:34] | and it was just like that! | 就跟那次一样 |
[12:35] | I think the shock did something to her hearing. | 我觉得触电导致她听力出问题了 |
[12:37] | So now she’s even more annoying. | 所以现在她更烦人了 |
[12:39] | I have to… | 我必须… |
[12:41] | Go, Dr. Schmitt. | 去吧 Schmitt医生 |
[12:42] | – We’ve got this. – Excuse me. | – 有我们在 – 不好意思 |
[12:43] | Uh, page me if you need me. | 需要的话随时呼我 |
[12:47] | Let’s get a full set of labs… | 做全套化验 |
[12:48] | CBC, troponins, a comprehensive metabolic panel. | 全血细胞计数 肌钙蛋白 综合代谢检查 |
[12:51] | Also 12-lead EKGs to check for arrhythmias. | 还有12导联心电图 检查是否有心律不齐 |
[12:53] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[12:54] | Most complications happen within an hour of injury | 大部分并发症都发生在受伤后一小时内 |
[12:57] | but we just want to be safe. | 但我们想要保险起见 |
[12:58] | Okay. Alright, thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢你 医生 |
[13:01] | Hey, I was gonna say all that. | 我本来打算要说那些的 |
[13:03] | Then why didn’t you? | 那你为什么不说 |
[13:11] | Antioxidants for the pancreas, sugar for energy | 抗氧化剂对胰腺有好处 糖分用来补充能量 |
[13:14] | and it’s a long surgery, so we should eat. | 这台手术会很久 我们应该吃点东西 |
[13:18] | Just one second. | 等一下 |
[13:20] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[13:23] | I made it up to organize the whipple steps. | 这是我画的 梳理胰十二指肠切除术的步骤 |
[13:25] | It’s anatomical designed, so you start clockwise | 从解剖学角度设计的 所以按顺时针方向 |
[13:27] | with 8:00 with the events… | 从八点钟这里开始 |
[13:29] | SMV, Kocher, portal dissection, bah, bah, bah. | 肠系膜上静脉 科克尔切口 门静脉切除等等 |
[13:31] | And then counterclockwise for anastomosis. | 逆时针方向是吻合术步骤 |
[13:34] | Tessa’s like Seattle royalty. | Tessa就像西雅图王室 |
[13:36] | Man, I grew up on her stories. | 我是读着她的故事长大的 |
[13:37] | I used to go to her midnight book releases with my dad and grandma. | 我去过她的午夜故事发布会 跟爸爸和奶奶一起 |
[13:41] | Now I’m part of her story in a tiny way, but still… | 现在我是她故事里的一小部分了 但是… |
[13:49] | You feel better now that the secret’s out? | 你的秘密泄露了 你感觉好点了吗 |
[13:55] | different, not better. | 谈不上好 只是不一样了 |
[13:58] | So… Shepherd, Shep is your nickname? | 你是Shepherd家的 那Shep是你的绰号吗 |
[14:02] | Yeah, it’s my middle name. | 是啊 是我的中间名 |
[14:03] | You want us to call you that? | 你想要我们这样叫你吗 |
[14:04] | No. No. | 不想 |
[14:07] | You know, most people go to work to avoid their families. | 大部人去上班都是为了躲避家人 |
[14:11] | Heard. | 我懂 |
[14:16] | Uh, I should check in with Marsh. | 哎呀 我要去找Marsh了 |
[14:20] | It’s almost time. | 差不多到时间了 |
[14:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:24] | Oh, yeah, it’s just my childhood on the operating table. | 没事 只是我的童年躺在手术台上 |
[14:27] | No pressure or anything. | 没什么大不了的 |
[14:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | I’ll see you up there. | 楼上见 |
[14:34] | – Alright. – Alright. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[14:45] | There’s a small amount of fluid in the upper left quadrant. | 左上腹有少量积液 |
[14:47] | The CT will give us a better picture. | CT能看得更清楚 |
[14:48] | Sats back in the 90s. Alright, let’s go over the plan. | 血氧浓度回到90了 再重复一遍计划 |
[14:50] | I’ll hold his head to keep the cervical spine in a neutral position. | 我会扶住他的头 让颈椎保持稳定 |
[14:53] | Link and I will hold his legs until after the chair’s been detached | Link和我会按住腿 直到取下座椅 |
[14:55] | to prevent any shift in the spinal fractures. | 避免脊椎骨折移位 |
[14:58] | Yasuda, help Altman steady the chest tubes. | Yasuda 帮Altman固定胸部插管 |
[15:00] | Why does it sound like you’ve all done this before? | 为什么听着你们都轻车熟路了 |
[15:02] | – We have. – Yep. | – 都是过来人 – 是啊 |
[15:03] | I haven’t. | 我没遇到过 |
[15:04] | Paola, we’re gonna need you to step outside while we cut him out. | Paola 我们救治时 需要您出去一下 |
[15:07] | Wait, just one second. | 等等 就一下 |
[15:11] | I’ve been an ass. | 我一直很欠揍 |
[15:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:15] | I gave up my dream for you, and then I blamed you for it. | 我为你放弃梦想 却为此责怪你 |
[15:20] | And if I live through this | 如果我能活下来 |
[15:22] | I will spend every day making it up to you. | 我每天都会弥补你 |
[15:27] | Paola, I love you. Please forgive me. | Paola 我爱你 请原谅我 |
[15:34] | Alright, yep. We’re good to go. | 好了 可以走了 |
[15:35] | Okay. Ready? Let’s do this. | 好了 准备好了吗 来吧 |
[15:37] | Very, very slowly. | 一定要非常慢 |
[15:39] | We got you. | 有我们在 |
[15:46] | Hey, have you seen Dr. Altman? | 你有看到Altman医生吗 |
[15:48] | I’m jumping in down here. | 我下楼来帮忙的 |
[15:50] | Trauma 3, but she’s not handing out assignments. | 创伤三室 但她不负责分配病人 |
[15:51] | Who is? | 谁负责啊 |
[15:54] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[15:55] | Are you here stealing supplies? | 你是来偷医疗物资的吗 |
[15:57] | ‘Cause the clinic can have them. | 可以分给门诊用的 |
[15:58] | No, I’m here to help. | 不 我是来帮忙的 |
[15:59] | No, I said that I don’t need supplies. | 不 我说了 我不需要医疗物资 |
[16:01] | Well, you do if you’re gonna see the head lac in bed 6 | 要的 如果你去看看六床的头部撕裂伤患者 |
[16:03] | and the ankle injury in 9. | 以及九床的脚踝伤患者 |
[16:06] | Okay, well, thank you, Dr. Wilson. | 好吧 谢谢 Wilson医生 |
[16:08] | I really appreciate your help. | 很感激你的帮忙 |
[16:09] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:11] | Is that supposed to be sincere? | 应该真诚一点吧 |
[16:12] | Yes, but for the rest of the day, gratitude is implied. | 是啊 不过接下来 感激不言自明 |
[16:17] | Her pancreatitis formed a pseudoaneurysm of the GDA. | 她的胰腺炎形成了胃十二指肠动脉假性动脉瘤 |
[16:20] | See? Right there. | 看到了吗 就在这里 |
[16:22] | So you’re gonna have to be very careful | 所以进行科克尔操作时 |
[16:23] | with the Kocher maneuver. | 你要非常小心 |
[16:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[16:30] | There’s nothing you can do we can’t fix. | 无论你做得如何 我们都能弥补 |
[16:32] | Alright? And you did the work, yeah? | 好吗 你也做过准备了 对吧 |
[16:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah, so you did the work You trust your instincts. | – 是啊 – 你做过功课了 要相信直觉 |
[16:38] | You trust your work. | 相信自己的准备 |
[16:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:42] | And, Adams | 还有 Adams |
[16:43] | you’re good enough to make your own name. | 你足够出色 能靠自己扬名立万的 |
[16:46] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[16:48] | Marsh, can I have a word? | Marsh 可以私聊一句吗 |
[16:49] | Yes, please, come in. | 行的 进来吧 |
[16:53] | If this is about Meredith, I’ve already informed the interns | 如果是Meredith的事 我已经告知实习医生 |
[16:55] | that their program is in good hands here. | 住院医项目的管理不会受到影响 |
[16:57] | No, it’s not about them. | 不是 跟他们无关 |
[16:59] | To put it directly, should I anticipate | 直说吧 我需要等着收到 |
[17:02] | any goodbye e-mails from you? | 你的辞职邮件吗 |
[17:04] | No. | 不 |
[17:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:09] | To be honest, I’ve been so busy with the residency and my caseload | 老实说 我一直在忙住院医项目和病例 |
[17:13] | I haven’t had time to think about it. | 没时间去想这事 |
[17:14] | And if I had, I wouldn’t have thought for very long | 如果有 我也不会想太久 |
[17:16] | because trying to think the right way | 因为跟Meredith一起 |
[17:18] | to the right answer with Meredith is… | 思考正确答案的正确方式是… |
[17:20] | She’s not easy, I know | 她不简单 我知道 |
[17:22] | but there’s also no one like her. | 但她也是独一无二的 |
[17:25] | And when she leaves, this place will feel it | 等她走了 医院会感受到的 |
[17:27] | so I just need to make sure that | 所以我得确保 |
[17:29] | I’m prepared across the board. | 我完全准备好了 |
[17:31] | Understood. | 明白 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:33] | Please keep me posted. | 有进展随时告诉我 |
[17:44] | Ms. Hobbes, it’s time. | Hobbes女士 时间到了 |
[17:47] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:49] | Sure am. | 当然了 |
[17:51] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[17:52] | We all are. | 我们都准备好了 |
[17:54] | But before I take you… | 但在送你进手术室前… |
[17:59] | This is a real collector’s item. | 这是收藏家的真品呢 |
[18:01] | Meant a lot to me growing up. | 对我的成长意义重大 |
[18:03] | My childhood was… I grew up without a mom. | 我的童年…我从小没妈 |
[18:06] | And this helped me to… | 这本书帮助我… |
[18:08] | helped me to see Tessa’s life wasn’t perfect either. | 帮我看到Tessa的人生也不完美 |
[18:11] | Kids need messy stories. | 孩子需要虐文 |
[18:12] | Kids need messy stories. | 孩子需要虐文 |
[18:16] | That should be my epitaph. | 这句话应该用作我的墓志铭 |
[18:17] | Except you’re not dying today. | 但你今天不会死啦 |
[18:19] | I might. Let’s be honest. | 有可能的 实话实说 |
[18:21] | I don’t want to, but I might. | 我不想死 但有这种可能 |
[18:23] | You have another story to tell. | 你还有一段故事要讲呢 |
[18:24] | Dr. Griffith, don’t do that. | Griffith医生 别这样 |
[18:26] | I don’t do fairy tales, never have | 我从来不信童话 |
[18:29] | so let’s not start now. | 现在也别这样了 |
[18:33] | I tell children the truth | 我给孩子们讲述真相时 |
[18:36] | in a way that helps them hear it. | 会采取能帮他们听进去的方式 |
[18:39] | And I expect them to do the same | 我希望他们也会如此 |
[18:41] | even when they’re no longer children. | 即使他们不再是小孩了 |
[18:43] | I do have another story to tell. | 我确实还有一段故事要讲 |
[18:46] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[18:48] | I have asked my surgeons to do their very best. | 我跟医生表达过 请他们竭尽所能 |
[18:54] | But I might not make it. | 但我依旧可能没法挺过来 |
[18:57] | That’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[18:59] | So… | 所以… |
[19:01] | since this might be my last signature | 既然这可能是我最后一个签名 |
[19:02] | let’s make it a good one. | 那就好好签吧 |
[19:05] | They’re ready for you, Tessa. | 手术准备好了 Tessa |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:11] | Here I come. | 走吧 |
[19:20] | Did you tell Lucas about the pseudoaneurysm? | 你跟Lucas说假性动脉瘤的事了吗 |
[19:22] | He’s seen the scans. | 他看过扫描了 |
[19:25] | I need him to appreciate everything that could go wrong. | 我需要他明白所有风险点了 |
[19:27] | Why? Because he’s Derek’s nephew? | 为什么 因为他是Derek的外甥吗 |
[19:30] | Glad I could find out when everyone else did. | 大家都知道了 很高兴我没被落下 |
[19:33] | He asked me to keep his family connection private. | 他要我别把亲戚关系的事说出去 |
[19:35] | – I respected that. – Great. | – 我尊重这一点 – 很好 |
[19:37] | And he knows about the pseudoaneurysm. | 他知道假性动脉瘤了 |
[19:38] | I wasn’t gonna blindside him. | 我不想让他猝不及防 |
[19:45] | I don’t know what to do either. I want to fight for us. | 我也不知道怎么办 我想为我们努力 |
[19:48] | I want to try, but every answer feels bad. | 我想努力 但每个答案都感觉很糟糕 |
[19:51] | Yeah, because there isn’t a good one. | 是的 因为就没有好答案 |
[19:52] | If I ask you to stay, I’m being a jerk. | 如果我叫你留下 我就是坏人 |
[19:54] | And if I follow you, I’m deserting this class… | 如果我跟你走 就要丢下这届实习医生 |
[19:57] | your class. | 你的实习医生 |
[19:58] | But I haven’t asked you to do either one of those things. | 但我没叫你做这些啊 |
[20:00] | Yeah, exactly. You haven’t asked me to do anything. Nothing. | 是啊 你没叫我做什么 什么都没有 |
[20:03] | You don’t consider me part of your life. | 你的人生里 就没把我考虑进去 |
[20:04] | Of course you’re part of my life. | 你当然在我的人生里 |
[20:06] | You took the Boston job without even talking… | 你接受波士顿的工作 都没跟我说 |
[20:08] | without even thinking of talking to me. | 甚至都没想过跟我说 |
[20:10] | And I get it. I do, I get it. | 我懂 真的 我理解 |
[20:11] | Your family needs it, but it sucks. | 你的家人有需要 但我感觉很难受 |
[20:14] | It sucks, and I’m being supportive | 太难受了 而我只能支持你 |
[20:16] | because there is no other answer. | 因为没有别的答案了 |
[20:18] | Well, maybe there is. What do you want? | 也许有呢 你想怎么样呢 |
[20:20] | I just… I want to do this surgery. | 我只想做这台手术 |
[20:21] | It’s one thing we can fix. | 我们只能解决这件事了 |
[20:22] | That’s all I want from you right now. | 我现在只需要你做这件事 |
[20:28] | Yeah, she has a perforated eardrum which explains the hearing loss. | 对 她耳膜穿孔 所以听力受损 |
[20:31] | It’s common in lightning strike victims. | 被闪电击中后 出现这种情况很常见 |
[20:33] | It should heal on its own. | 会自愈的 |
[20:35] | Am I okay?! | 我没事吧 |
[20:37] | Can I keep reading?! | 可以继续看书吗 |
[20:39] | Will he be able to walk? | 他还能走路吗 |
[20:42] | It’s important he does. | 可以的 |
[20:44] | This might hurt, but it helps prevent infections, no crutches. | 可能会疼 但有助于防止感染 就不用拄拐了 |
[20:47] | I just got new Jordans. | 我刚买的乔丹鞋 |
[20:50] | It’s like the lightning wanted my sneakers. | 闪电就像是冲着我的新鞋来的 |
[20:51] | It wanted your sweat. | 它是冲着你身上的汗来的 |
[20:53] | That’s why you’ve got burns in your armpits | 所以你的烧伤主要是在腋下 |
[20:55] | and the backs of your knees | 膝盖后侧 |
[20:56] | on your elbows, and on your feet. | 以及胳膊肘和双脚 |
[20:58] | It turned it to steam. | 汗水会变成蒸汽灼伤皮肤 |
[20:59] | So his feet were sweating so much his shoes exploded? | 所以他的脚出汗太多 都把鞋炸了吗 |
[21:01] | – Mom! – Will that happen to me?! | – 妈 – 我的脚也会这样吗 |
[21:04] | No, no, no. You have something different! | 不不 你和他的不一样 |
[21:12] | Jonathan, you okay? | Jonathan 你还好吗 |
[21:13] | – The noise… – We’re almost there. | – 这声音… – 马上就好了 |
[21:15] | Once he’s detached, we need to use the board | 分开以后 要立刻把他抬上床 |
[21:17] | to keep him flat and level. | 保持身体平直 |
[21:18] | And everyone moves at the same time, okay? | 大家同时抬 清楚了吗 |
[21:20] | Hold him tight, and we move at the same time. | 要抓紧了 我们一起同时抬 |
[21:23] | Remember, any movement of his spine could paralyze him. | 记住了 任何脊柱移位都可能造成终身瘫痪 |
[21:26] | Let’s get ready. He’s almost through. | 准备好 马上就切断了 |
[21:29] | Get in here, Julius. Let’s go. | Julius 来抓稳 开始了 |
[21:31] | Alright, on my count… one, two, three. | 好了 听我指令 一 二 三 |
[21:36] | Wait, watch the lines. | 看着点管子 |
[21:37] | Slow, slow, keep it straight. | 慢点 保持水平 |
[21:41] | – Get this out of here. – Okay, nice work. | – 把轮床推走 – 好了 不错 |
[21:43] | Let’s get him up to CT. | 马上做CT |
[21:44] | Damn it. He’s lost his airway. | 糟糕 气道不畅 |
[21:46] | Someone get me an intubation tray right now! | 快给我气管插管工具 |
[21:49] | Come on, Jonathan. | 加油 Jonathan |
[21:56] | Alright. | 好了 |
[22:04] | I haven’t seen this in years. | 我好多年没见到这个了 |
[22:07] | Remember I told you about this? | 给你说过的 记得吗 |
[22:09] | This is the Post-It note that Meredith and Derek | 这就是Meredith和Derek的便签 |
[22:11] | wrote their vows on. | 写的是结婚誓言 |
[22:12] | Oh, yeah. | 是哦 |
[22:13] | It’s one of my favorite stories. | 我最喜欢的故事之一 |
[22:16] | I’m going to hold on to this. | 我得好好留着 |
[22:19] | No way I’m letting her accidentally throw it away. | 免得被她不小心扔了 |
[22:24] | I feel weird. | 我感觉很奇怪 |
[22:26] | It’s like… I know that I’m going to miss Meredith | 就是… 我知道我肯定会很想Meredith |
[22:29] | and I’ll probably be diving into a pint of Rum Raisin very soon | 估计很快就要开始借酒消愁 |
[22:32] | but right now, I’m just excited. | 但是现在 我很兴奋 |
[22:36] | For Meredith’s next chapter and for Zola. | 因为Meredith和Zola要翻开新篇章了 |
[22:39] | Yeah, well, as long as we’re on new chapters | 是啊 新的篇章确实很好 |
[22:43] | I did some research. | 我查了一下 |
[22:45] | Turns out Grey-Sloan has a fellowship | 发现格蕾斯隆医院有一个研究员项目 |
[22:46] | for vascular surgery. | 是血管外科的 |
[22:49] | And I don’t want this to turn into a fight… | 我不想发展成吵架… |
[22:50] | Me neither. Maybe we can revisit it | 我也不想 我们可以以后再谈 |
[22:52] | after Meredith has moved and things calm down. | 等Meredith搬走 一切安顿好 |
[22:54] | I’m filling out the application. | 我在写申请了 |
[22:56] | Nick and Teddy gave me references | Nick和Teddy给我写的推荐信 |
[22:58] | and, actually, it looks really promising. | 说实话 我觉得很有希望 |
[23:01] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 行啊 |
[23:04] | For now. | 现在看来是的 |
[23:06] | – What is that supposed to mean? – It means, honestly | – 这是什么意思 – 意思是 说实话 |
[23:08] | I think you’re going to change your mind. | 我觉得你会改主意的 |
[23:10] | You’ve worked extremely hard in cardio | 你在心外科这么努力 |
[23:13] | and I know that the last few months have been rough… | 我知道过去几个月很艰难… |
[23:15] | Maggie, would you stop for one second, please? | Maggie 拜托你能停一下吗 |
[23:16] | We just got the program back up and running | 我们刚让项目恢复运行了 |
[23:18] | and it’s really not an ideal time to find a replacement. | 现在不是找替代医生的好时机 |
[23:21] | For you. It’s not an ideal time for you. | 对你来说 不是好时机 |
[23:23] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[23:25] | What about us? | 我们呢 |
[23:32] | Is he… | 他… |
[23:33] | He’s on his way to surgery. | 他已经送进手术室了 |
[23:35] | We had to put in a breathing tube, but he is stable. | 我们不得不插管了 但他的情况很稳定 |
[23:39] | God, that man is not capable of letting me rest easy. | 天啊 他就是不能让我安心点 |
[23:42] | He turned down being a war correspondent for me. | 他为我没去当战地记者 |
[23:45] | That was his dream. | 那是他的梦想 |
[23:49] | He wanted to risk his life every day in a literal war zone | 去战火纷飞的地方 冒着生命危险 |
[23:54] | and I wanted him to not do that because I just… | 我那时不想他去 因为… |
[23:57] | I just want to be able to breathe. | 我不想每天提心吊胆 |
[23:59] | And then he goes up in a lightning storm. | 然后他就开飞机去报道暴风雨了 |
[24:02] | I don’t know what I’ll do if he doesn’t make it. | 如果他出事了 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[24:06] | And if he does make it, I think I’m gonna kill him. | 如果他挺过来了 我可能要杀了他 |
[24:09] | Paola, we are gonna do everything we can. | Paola 我们会尽全力的 |
[24:11] | And we’ll keep you updated. | 有情况会通知你 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:19] | Okay, I’m going to start mobilizing the ligament of Treitz. | 好了 我要开始游离屈氏韧带了 |
[24:21] | – I can take it. – It’s okay, I got it. I’m right here. | – 我可以来 – 没事 我来吧 就在这里 |
[24:25] | Adams, why don’t you mobilize it for us? | Adams 要不你来吧 |
[24:27] | – Right angle. – What… Is he ready for that? | – 直角钳 – 什么 他行吗 |
[24:30] | Dissect right in between my right angle. | 在我的直角钳之间进行切开 |
[24:32] | Don’t go deeper than what I show you, yes. | 不要深于我给你看的位置 对的 |
[24:35] | And, Griffith, why do we dissect the ligament? | Griffith 我们为什么要分离韧带 |
[24:38] | To give better mobility to the duodenum. | 因为要充分游离十二指肠 |
[24:39] | Correct. Okay. | 正确 好的 |
[24:41] | Okay, what’s next? | 好了 下一步是什么 |
[24:43] | – The Kocher maneuver. – You keep this up, you can do the chole. | – 科克尔操作 – 继续努力 你就能负责胆囊切除了 |
[24:46] | Okay, well, when we get to that. | 好吧 先等进行到那一步 |
[24:47] | Yes. Not yet. Obviously. | 是的 显然还没到那步 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:56] | Hey. Can you see if Mr. Vizcaino’s scans are… | 你能不能看看Vizcaino先生的片子… |
[24:59] | Are you shopping? | 你在购物吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah. Luna’s outgrown everything. | 对啊 Luna的衣服都穿不下了 |
[25:02] | Oh, you should see her. She is huge! | 给你看看 她都这么大了 |
[25:05] | Yeah. She’s gigantic. | 是啊 很大 |
[25:07] | Just like our backlog of patients in the ER. | 就像我们积压在急诊室的病人数量一样 |
[25:10] | I just need five minutes. | 我只要五分钟 |
[25:11] | Is Luna cold? No. | Luna冷吗 不冷 |
[25:13] | Is she naked? No. | 裸着吗 没有 |
[25:15] | Is she suffering? No. | 在受罪吗 也没有 |
[25:17] | But you know who is? | 但你知道谁有吗 |
[25:19] | Ms. McGregor in bed four. | 四床的McGregor女士 |
[25:21] | – No. – No, what? | – 不 – 不什么 |
[25:23] | No, you’re not gonna let the tiny bit of power | 不 你不能因为刚有一点权力 |
[25:26] | you’ve had for five minutes go to your head. | 就被冲昏头脑了 |
[25:29] | You’re chief resident? Ooh, congratulations. | 你是住院医总了 哎哟 恭喜 |
[25:32] | Guess what? You’re still a resident. | 那又如何 你还是住院医 |
[25:34] | And in the world of general surgery, I’m still an attending. | 在普外科领域 我还是主治 |
[25:39] | I can do surgeries by myself. Can you? | 我能独立手术 你能吗 |
[25:43] | Didn’t think so. | 不能吧 |
[25:45] | I’m down here helping you out of the kindness | 我下来帮你是出于好意 |
[25:47] | of my warm, fuzzy little heart. | 是因为我贴心善良 |
[25:49] | So you can say it. | 所以 说吧 |
[25:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:54] | Gratitude is implied for the rest of the day. | 这一天里 你都要心存感激 |
[26:06] | I need to show you something on a patient. | 我想给你看一个病人的情况 |
[26:08] | Can you take a look? | 你能去看看吗 |
[26:09] | Dr. Kwan, are you asking me for a consult? | Kwan医生 你是在请我去会诊吗 |
[26:13] | No. | 不是 |
[26:17] | I already told him it’s jewelry. | 我跟他说了 这是珠宝 |
[26:20] | Thank you, Heather, I know it’s jewelry | Heather 谢谢你 我知道是珠宝 |
[26:21] | but we just need some more details on why it’s… | 但我们需要更多细节 弄清楚为什么… |
[26:23] | Well, that’s bronze. | 那是青铜的 |
[26:28] | It’s copper now, but the jewelry was bronze. | 现在是铜了 但是珠宝本来是青铜材质 |
[26:31] | Bronze is just copper and tin together | 青铜是铜锡合金 |
[26:32] | and tin has a lower burning temperature. | 而锡的燃烧温度较低 |
[26:35] | So the tin vaporized | 所以锡蒸发了 |
[26:37] | and the copper embedded itself in your skin | 而铜嵌到皮肤里了 |
[26:39] | so you just clean with chlorhexidine and then debride. | 所以你只需用洗必泰清洗 然后清创 |
[26:44] | Good consult. | 问得好 |
[26:46] | I’ll be right over there if you get stumped again. | 如果你又被难住了 我就在那边 |
[26:56] | What did the CT find? | CT情况如何 |
[26:57] | Unilateral facet fracture at C3 | 第三段颈椎单侧关节突骨折 |
[26:59] | and a compression fracture at T5. | 第五段胸椎压缩性骨折 |
[27:01] | There’s also an epidural hematoma. | 还有一个硬膜外血肿 |
[27:03] | I will decompress the spinal cord and stabilize the spine as fast as I can. | 我会尽快给脊髓减压 然后稳定脊柱 |
[27:08] | I saw extrav from the femoral artery on the imaging. | 片子显示股动脉有外渗 |
[27:10] | Alright, I’ll help you with the vascular repair | 好的 我会帮助你进行血管修复 |
[27:12] | and stand by in case there’s abdominal bleeding. | 如果发生腹腔出血 也会及时就位 |
[27:14] | Dr. Shepherd, can I assist you | Shepherd医生 我可以协助你 |
[27:16] | on the decompression and fusion? | 进行减压融合术吗 |
[27:17] | Sure. Stand over there. | 当然 就站那里吧 |
[27:19] | But I can’t reach the field from here. | 但我在这里触及不到术野 |
[27:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:22] | Jonathan needs an extremely delicate and complicated procedure. | Jonathan需要极其精湛复杂的手术 |
[27:25] | You’re most useful if you don’t touch anything. | 你什么都别碰 就是帮大忙了 |
[27:28] | It’s been a dramatic case, Yasuda. You’re doing great. | 这个病例很不一般 Yasuda 你做得很好 |
[27:31] | Ten blade. | 十号刀 |
[27:36] | Adams Adams? | |
[27:37] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了吗 |
[27:38] | Nothing. That’s just the problem. | 你什么都没做 这就是问题 |
[27:40] | You have to follow me. | 你得配合我 |
[27:41] | I cannot work if I cannot visualize the field. | 我看不清 就没法操作 |
[27:44] | Okay, on it. | 好的 知道了 |
[27:45] | Don’t worry about what happened this morning. None of that matters in here. | 别担心早晨的事 在手术室里 其他事都不重要 |
[27:47] | In here, it’s perfect. Okay? | 在这里没事的 好吗 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:50] | Where are we? | 我们到哪步了 |
[27:52] | 10 o’clock. Still on the Kocher maneuver. | 十点钟 还在继续科克尔操作 |
[27:55] | Kocher maneuver. Which is what? | 科克尔操作 具体说说 |
[27:56] | Mobilizing the duodenum and pancreatic head off of the IVC. | 游离下腔静脉 分离十二指肠和胰头 |
[27:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:01] | Okay. Focus it where I’m dissecting. | 好的 注意我进行分离的位置 |
[28:04] | Okay. Easy with the retractor. | 好了 小心扶好牵引器 |
[28:09] | Okay, that’s enough. Stop. | 好了 够了 停手吧 |
[28:11] | This isn’t working. | 这样不行 |
[28:13] | Griffith, step in here. We need a fresh set of hands. | Griffith 你来吧 我们需要换人操作 |
[28:15] | – I’ve got it. – Yeah, you don’t have to do this. | – 我可以的 – 你不用这样吧 |
[28:17] | – Can you see the portal vein, Dr. Marsh? – I can. | – 你能看见门静脉吗 Marsh医生 – 可以 |
[28:19] | One nick to her abdominal aorta, and it’s over. | 腹主动脉误伤到一点 就失败了 |
[28:22] | This is not a skills lab. He’s clearly tired. | 这不是练习 他显然很累了 |
[28:24] | He keeps spacing out. He’s done for the day. | 他总是走神 他今天就到这里吧 |
[28:27] | You’re free to observe. Griffith, step in, please. | 你可以观察 Griffith 请你接手 |
[28:31] | – It’s okay. – Where am I, Griffith? | – 没事 – 我到哪步了 Griffith |
[28:32] | You’ve dissected to the left lateral border of the aorta. | 你分离了主动脉左侧边缘 |
[28:35] | Good. Let’s go. | 很好 继续 |
[28:42] | You’re switching specialties to get away from me. | 你为了远离我 要转换专科 |
[28:45] | How could I not be worried? How are you not worried? | 我怎么能不担心 你怎么就不担心 |
[28:47] | Because that’s not what this is! | 因为就不是那么回事 |
[28:48] | You gotta come see the lightning! | 你们一定要来看闪电 |
[28:50] | – Oh, not now, sweetie. – We’ll be right down there, alright, buddy? | – 现在不行 亲爱的 – 我们马上下楼 好吗 |
[28:57] | I never tried to dodge you. | 我从没想过躲着你 |
[28:59] | You dodged me this morning. | 你今早就躲了 |
[29:00] | You came here to get away from me. | 你来这里 就是为了离我远点 |
[29:01] | I just needed some space. | 我只是需要点空间 |
[29:02] | I just wanted to have some control over something | 我就是希望能有点掌控感 |
[29:04] | even if it was just putting junk into boxes. | 即使是把破烂收到箱子里 |
[29:06] | Maggie Maggie. | |
[29:08] | If we keep working together, we’re not gonna make it. | 要是我们继续一起工作 那是行不通的 |
[29:10] | Okay? I love cardio. | 好吗 我爱心外科 |
[29:13] | But I love you more, and I’m willing to give it up. | 但是我更爱你 我愿意放弃心外科 |
[29:18] | That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的话了 |
[29:20] | I thought you’d be flattered! | 我还以为你会开心呢 |
[29:21] | That you’d be willing to give up your career goals for me? | 听到你说愿意为我放弃职业理想吗 |
[29:23] | – Yes. – No! No! | – 是啊 – 不不 |
[29:25] | That is the opposite of what I want. | 那跟我想要的恰恰相反 |
[29:27] | That is the opposite of what I would do. | 也是我绝对不会做的事 |
[29:29] | I would never give up cardio. | 我永远不会放弃心外科 |
[29:30] | I would never, ever give up my passion for you. | 我绝不会为了你 放弃我的所爱 |
[29:33] | You are my passion, Maggie! | 你就是我的所爱 Maggie |
[29:38] | I guess I’m not sure that I respect that. | 恐怕我没法欣赏你的想法 |
[29:45] | Maggie Winston Maggie! Winston! | |
[30:04] | Sats are dropping. | 血氧饱和度在下降 |
[30:05] | Tube is still connected. | 插管还连着 |
[30:06] | Vent pressures are through the roof. | 心室压力猛涨 |
[30:08] | There’s no bleeding in the field. What do you hear? | 术野范围没有出血 你听到什么吗 |
[30:10] | No breath sounds on the right side. | 右肺无呼吸音 |
[30:12] | There’s no movement of air. | 没有气流 |
[30:14] | The chest tube must be blocked. He’s got a tension pneumothorax. | 胸管肯定是堵了 他有张力性气胸 |
[30:16] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[30:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:35] | Okay. Alright, you can continue. | 好了 可以继续了 |
[30:54] | You read her books? | 你读过她的书吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:57] | “Tessa and the Upside Down Garden” | “Tessa与倒置花园” |
[30:58] | was one of my favorites. | 是我的最爱之一 |
[31:00] | Read it in one sitting. | 我一口气读完的 |
[31:02] | Then I went out and spent my whole allowance on a cactus. | 然后出门 把零用钱都花在仙人掌上了 |
[31:07] | Oh, and thanks for your help. | 对了 谢谢你的帮助 |
[31:11] | You know, I had forgotten how nice it is operating with you. | 我都忘了 跟你一起手术是多么美好了 |
[31:14] | Was that a backhanded compliment about my time off? | 这是反讽我休假了吗 |
[31:17] | You’re an excellent surgeon, Bailey. | 你是出色的外科医生 Bailey |
[31:19] | I mean, it’s been a while. I’m just stating facts. | 你是离开了一阵 我陈述事实而已 |
[31:23] | Then I accept. | 那我接受你的赞美 |
[31:26] | You know, it’s nice to bring in new people | 有新人进来 其实挺好的 |
[31:28] | and the attendings that Meredith hired are good | Meredith聘请的主治医生都挺不错 |
[31:31] | but there’s really no substitute for institutional knowledge. | 但主场优势是没法取代的 |
[31:38] | The short hand. I mean, it’s efficient. | 现在人手短缺 虽然也能胜任 |
[31:40] | – It is… – No. | – 但是… – 不行 |
[31:41] | No? | 什么不行 |
[31:42] | No, I will not take over as chief now that Grey is leaving. | 不行 Grey要离开 我不会接任主任一职 |
[31:46] | I didn’t ask you to. | 我还没开口呢 |
[31:48] | But no one can run this place like you. | 但是管理这里 没人能比你做得更好了 |
[31:51] | I have a clinic to open | 我还要管理门诊 |
[31:54] | and flattery will not distract me. | 两句马屁是无法动摇我的 |
[31:56] | Honestly, I resent it. | 说真的 我讨厌那样 |
[31:58] | – Bailey… – No. Nope. | – Bailey… – 不 别说了 |
[32:03] | You tried to butter me up with almond croissants. | 你之前还想用杏仁牛角包讨好我 |
[32:10] | Ben Ben? | |
[32:13] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[32:20] | No leaks. | 没有出血 |
[32:21] | Pancreatojejunostomy is patent. | 胰管空肠吻合术见效了 |
[32:24] | Yeah, she’s gonna make it. | 她会挺过来的 |
[32:26] | Oh. Yes. Almost there, Tessa. | 是啊 快好了 Tessa |
[32:31] | Dr. Grey, I need a moment. | Grey医生 我有话要讲 |
[32:32] | Okay, I can’t step away right now. | 知道了 但我现在不能离开 |
[32:34] | I need you to take your hands out of the field | 我需要你的双手离开操作区 |
[32:36] | right away, Meredith. | 立刻 Meredith |
[32:37] | I got a call from Ben Warren. | 我接到Ben Warren的电话 |
[32:40] | There’s a report of a fire at your address. | 说你家发生火灾了 |
[32:41] | I tried calling Winston and Maggie | 我试着打给Winston和Maggie |
[32:42] | but they didn’t answer. | 但他们没接电话 |
[32:44] | Station 19 is on the way. | 消防局已经赶去了 |
[32:45] | – I’ll take you now. – My kids? | – 现在我来接手 – 孩子们呢 |
[32:47] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我知道的情况都告诉你了 |
[32:49] | Go. We got it. | 快去 我们可以的 |
[32:53] | It’s okay. Keep going. You’re in it now. Keep going. | 可以的 继续 你做得不错 继续 |
[32:56] | Concentrate now. Good. | 集中精神 很好 |
[33:05] | What are you doing? You can’t come through here. | 你在干什么 你不能从这里过去 |
[33:06] | – Meredith! – I live here! | – Meredith – 我住这里 |
[33:08] | It’s her house, man, alright. Let her through. | 这是她家 兄弟 让她过来吧 |
[33:10] | Alright, it’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[33:11] | Everything’s fine. The kids are right here. | 都还好 孩子们在这里 |
[33:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:15] | – Mom! – What has happened? | – 妈妈 – 什么情况 |
[33:17] | We were upstairs | 我们当时在楼上 |
[33:18] | and lightning struck the house. | 闪电击中了房子 |
[33:20] | We got the kids, we came down got outside as quickly as we could. | 我们以最快速度带孩子们逃到外面了 |
[33:22] | I need an inch and a half line here. | 我需要四厘米直径的水管 |
[33:25] | Dr. Grey, I’m so sorry. | Grey医生 很抱歉 |
[33:27] | I know this is hard, but you got to keep a safe distance, alright? | 我知道很难 但是你得保持安全距离 好吗 |
[33:30] | We wanted to go back in and take some boxes, but the fire. | 我们想进去拿出一些箱子 但是火势凶猛 |
[33:33] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没关系的 你们没事 |
[33:35] | That’s all I care about. | 对我来说就足够了 |
[33:37] | It’s just stuff. | 那都是身外之物 |
[33:41] | Yeah, I’m still concerned about the JP output. | 我还是很担心引流量 |
[33:43] | So monitor closely and make sure to call me | 密切监护好 如果数值跌到七以下 |
[33:46] | and transfuse if it dips below 7. | 一定要联系我 并且输液 |
[33:48] | – Of course. – Okay? | – 好的 – 好吗 |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 嗯啊 |
[33:51] | Any news on Dr. Grey’s house? | Grey医生家那边有消息吗 |
[33:53] | All I’ve heard is the kids are okay and that’s all that matters. | 只听说她家孩子都没事 这就够了 |
[33:58] | Griffith, you did great today. | Griffith 你今天表现很棒 |
[34:01] | It was a rough surgery for many reasons. | 各种原因造成那台手术很艰难 |
[34:03] | You were not one of them. Good job. | 但你不是原因之一 做得好 |
[34:14] | Tessa Hobbes | 致Simone 少些童话 多些现实 |
[34:17] | Will he be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[34:18] | The recovery will be long. | 要恢复很久 |
[34:19] | His injuries are extensive and severe | 他伤得很重 |
[34:22] | but he made it through today. | 但他今天挺过来了 |
[34:25] | Thank you. Thank you all so much. | 谢谢 太感谢你们了 |
[34:28] | You can go in and see him if you want. | 你可以进去看看他 |
[34:35] | Shepherd will want neuro checks every half-hour. | Shepherd要求每半小时做一次神经检查 |
[34:38] | And keep an eye on his oxygen. | 还得注意他的血氧情况 |
[34:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:42] | Dr. Altman… | Altman医生… |
[34:44] | there are nine kids in my family. | 我家有九个孩子 |
[34:47] | I promise I have a point, and I will talk faster. | 我保证我说话有重点 还会讲快些 |
[34:49] | My parents always wanted a boy | 我的父母一直想要男孩 |
[34:51] | and they kept having kids until they got one. | 他们不停地生孩子 直到生出一个男孩 |
[34:53] | And our parents always told me and my sisters | 我们的父母一直告诉我和我的姐妹们 |
[34:56] | that we could be anything we wanted | 我们可以活出自我 |
[34:57] | but it was kind of hard to ignore the subtext | 但是很难忽视潜台词 |
[35:00] | you know… girls aren’t enough. | 就是女孩不够好 |
[35:02] | And on almost every level, I know that it’s not true | 我非常清楚 并不是那样的 |
[35:05] | but they cooked it into me pretty good. | 但他们对我有着潜移默化的影响 |
[35:07] | And today you uncooked it. | 但这些影响 今天被你打破了 |
[35:10] | Watching you work today, you changed me. | 今天看着你做手术 你改变了我 |
[35:13] | You are a badass boss lady surgeon | 你是超牛掰的控场大姐大 |
[35:15] | and I want to be you when I grow up. | 我希望我将来像你一样 |
[35:18] | – Yasuda I’m… – I’m Sorry. | – Yasuda 我… – 抱歉 |
[35:18] | Is it disrespectful to call you a badass or a boss lady? | 说你超牛掰 或控场大姐大 貌似不太礼貌 |
[35:22] | No… It’s much appreciated. | 不…我很感谢 |
[35:31] | If you’re gonna crack a joke | 要是你想开我玩笑 |
[35:32] | about me being more bossy than a boss lady, I already have it in my head. | 说我比大姐大还专横 我已经想到了 |
[35:36] | Actually, I was gonna say maybe | 其实我想说 |
[35:38] | you should apply to be chief. | 或许你应该申请当主任 |
[35:41] | We kind of need the money, so… | 咱们需要那笔钱 所以… |
[36:01] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 我来教你怎么做吧 |
[36:04] | Spare me. | 饶了我吧 |
[36:10] | So, are you gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[36:12] | how you know so much about lightning? | 为什么你对闪电了解那么多吗 |
[36:14] | Were you struck by lightning as a child? | 你小时候被闪电击中过吗 |
[36:15] | Because that would explain a lot. | 因为那就能说得通了 |
[36:17] | Well, I’ll tell you if you tell me how you happen to know | 那你要先告诉我 你是怎么知道 |
[36:19] | the melting points of precious metals. | 贵金属的熔点的 |
[36:21] | Oh, that’s easy. | 很简单呀 |
[36:23] | My mom used to make jewelry. | 我妈以前是做珠宝的 |
[36:26] | And my brother and I would sell it at the farmers’ market | 我和我的兄弟会到农夫集市上售卖 |
[36:28] | as a cover while my dad sold weed under the table. | 我们只是幌子 我爸会暗地里卖大麻 |
[36:31] | Wow. Your parents sound… | 哇哦 你的父母听起来… |
[36:34] | fun. | 很有趣 |
[36:37] | Honestly? | 要听实话吗 |
[36:40] | I spent most of my childhood just wishing they would disappear. | 从小到大 我都希望他们能够消失 |
[36:43] | – And did they? – Nope. | – 愿望成真了吗 – 没有 |
[36:45] | They are still here. | 他们还在呢 |
[36:47] | And still high. | 依旧经常嗑嗨 |
[36:49] | Okay, your turn. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[36:52] | Well, I spent a few years in Saint Kitts | 我在圣基茨待过几年 |
[36:54] | where lightning is a fact of life. | 在那里 闪电是家常便饭 |
[36:56] | – You grew up there? – No. | – 你在那里长大的吗 – 不是 |
[36:58] | I went there for… | 我去那里… |
[37:00] | I went there for medical school. | 我去那里读的医学院 |
[37:03] | Because I didn’t get into medical school in the U. S. | 因为我没能考进美国的医学院 |
[37:06] | But your nickname is Blue Ribbon | 但你的外号叫小蓝带 |
[37:10] | so I’m a little confused. | 所以我有点困惑了 |
[37:12] | My nickname is just Blue | 我有那样的外号 |
[37:15] | because I was a valedictorian in high school | 是因为我在高中是学生代表 |
[37:19] | all state track and field, and a national chess champion. | 参加过州田径赛 还是全国象棋冠军 |
[37:23] | But then in college, my mother got sick | 但上大学后 我妈生病了 |
[37:25] | my grades took a nosedive | 我的成绩一落千丈 |
[37:27] | and Saint Kitts became my only option. | 就只能选择圣基茨了 |
[37:31] | And your mom, is she okay? | 你妈妈好了吗 |
[37:33] | No. | 没有 |
[37:34] | She got really sick | 她病得很重 |
[37:37] | and then she died. | 然后去世了 |
[37:43] | But on a brighter note | 但往好处想 |
[37:45] | we’d make a hell of a trivia team. | 咱俩组队参加答题竞赛准能行 |
[37:56] | Oh, I was kind of craving that little Italian place on the corner. | 我还挺想去吃街角那家意大利餐厅的 |
[38:00] | Uh, yeah, no. | 是哦 不是 |
[38:01] | I wouldn’t eat what’s in that bag. | 我是不会吃袋子里的东西的 |
[38:05] | It’s not the eco-friendly stuff that you love | 这不是你喜欢的环保产品 |
[38:08] | but it will get you through the week. | 但能帮你撑过这周 |
[38:10] | What, you didn’t like Scout’s Elsa shirt | 怎么 你不喜欢Scout的艾莎装扮吗 |
[38:11] | cinched at the waist with a headband? | 是用发带束腰的呢 |
[38:15] | I’m more of an Anna guy. | 我更喜欢安娜公主 |
[38:17] | Thank you. I really appreciate you helping me. | 谢谢 我很感激你帮我 |
[38:20] | Yeah, of course. | 好啦 |
[38:27] | Yeah, you know, I just… | 是啊 要知道 我只是… |
[38:30] | I knew that it was a rough day | 我知道你今天过得不顺心 |
[38:32] | because of the clinic not opening. | 因为门诊没能开业 |
[38:34] | So, hey, why don’t we go get takeout at the Italian place? | 我们何不去那家意大利餐厅买点吃的带回去呢 |
[38:38] | There’s lightning in everyone. | 闪电的原理适用于所有人 |
[38:41] | You get a better offer? | 你有更好的安排了吗 |
[38:42] | Opposite charges finding each other. | 异性电荷相互吸引 |
[38:44] | They connect. They spark. | 相互接触 擦出火花 |
[38:47] | And as long as they do, your life goes on. | 这种生化反应存在 生命就能继续 |
[38:49] | Yeah, okay. Put the scissors on the ribbon | 没错 把剪刀放到丝带上 |
[38:50] | but don’t cut. | 但是不要剪 |
[38:52] | I’m…. gotta… | 我…要… |
[38:54] | Does three people make this a grand opening? | 只有三个人 就算盛大开业了吗 |
[38:56] | Oh, many great things start small, Wilson. | 伟业始于微末 Wilson |
[38:59] | This clinic will be one of them. | 门诊也会成就一番的 |
[39:00] | Flash or no flash? | 要不要闪光灯 |
[39:02] | Just take the picture, Lincoln! | 你就快拍吧 Lincoln |
[39:03] | Your cells keep multiplying. | 你的细胞不断增殖 |
[39:05] | Your brain keeps thinking. | 你的大脑继续思考 |
[39:07] | – Alright. – Okay, I’m gonna cut. | – 好了 – 好了 我要剪了 |
[39:09] | – Okay. Alright. – Cut, cut, cut! | – 好呢 – 剪吧 |
[39:16] | Oh, yes. We have earned the good stuff. | 是啊 这瓶好酒是属于我们的 |
[39:19] | Alright. | 好呢 |
[39:22] | – Elena Bailey? – Oh, my mom. | – Elena Bailey? – 那是我妈的名字 |
[39:27] | She spent her life fighting | 她一生都在为我争取 |
[39:30] | to make sure I had every opportunity, every freedom I deserved. | 确保我能拥有应得的机会和自由 |
[39:35] | She was complicated… | 她很复杂 |
[39:37] | our relationship was complicated | 我们的关系很复杂 |
[39:40] | but she loved me with her entire heart. | 但她是全心全意爱我的 |
[39:47] | And that took courage. | 这是需要勇气的 |
[39:49] | Elena Bailey lived with love and courage. | Elena Bailey心中充满爱意与勇气 |
[39:56] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[39:58] | – Oh, it is. – Yeah. | – 是啊 – 没错 |
[39:59] | Alright, pull that off. | 打开瓶塞吧 |
[40:01] | Alright, everybody back. Back it up. | 好了 大家都退到后面来 |
[40:02] | Back that thing up. Back that up. | 退后 到后面来 |
[40:08] | There it is. That’s the good stuff. | 好了 享受好酒吧 |
[40:10] | – There it is right there. – Ooh, look. | – 好好喝吧 – 看啊 |
[40:12] | Your body wants to move, so it moves, because it can. | 你的身体想要活动 所以会活动 因为可以做到 |
[40:16] | Tessa is awake. That was amazing! | Tessa醒了 简直太棒了 |
[40:20] | We just assisted on a successful whipple. | 我们协助了一台胰十二指肠切除术 |
[40:22] | We just assisted on a successful whipple in our first year! | 才第一年就协助胰十二指肠切除术了 |
[40:26] | Damn, there is no job better than this. | 天啊 这份工作最让人满足了 |
[40:29] | You assisted. | 是你协助了 |
[40:32] | I botched the portal dissection and got benched. | 我把门静脉游离搞砸了 被罚下场了 |
[40:34] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[40:36] | You started strong. | 你开头做得很好 |
[40:37] | Plus, Grey and Marsh were out of sync today. | 而且Grey和Marsh今天不太和谐 |
[40:39] | It could have happened to any of us. | 谁都会遇到这种情况的 |
[40:41] | Yeah? Would Kwan have lost focus? | 是吗 Kwan会走神吗 |
[40:43] | Or Millin? | Millin会吗 |
[40:45] | Did you? | 你会吗 |
[40:47] | Lucas, you had a bad day. It’s not the end of the world. | Lucas 你过得不顺 这又不是世界末日 |
[40:49] | Stop being nice! Tessa could have died! | 别来宽慰我了 我差点害死Tessa |
[40:53] | If Tessa had died and your little book | 如果Tessa死了 而你的那本书 |
[40:54] | was the last thing she ever signed | 就是她最后一次签名了 |
[40:56] | would you be in here trying to make me feel better? | 你还会在这里安慰我吗 |
[40:58] | Why are you yelling at me? I stepped in and saved your ass. | 你为什么吼我 当时是我帮你来的 |
[41:00] | – You should be thanking me. – Thank you! | – 你应该感谢我 – 我谢谢你哦 |
[41:02] | Well, you’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不来 |
[41:13] | I can’t. | 我做不来 |
[41:16] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[41:18] | Because I can’t. | 因为我就是做不来 |
[41:20] | Life is electricity. | 生命如电 |
[41:22] | Positive and negative. | 正与负 |
[41:24] | Creation and destruction. | 生与灭 |
[41:35] | It’s too early to say anything for sure | 现在还无法下定论 |
[41:36] | but we’re trying everything. | 但我们在努力了 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:43] | Winston found this earlier. | 这是Winston之前找到的 |
[41:46] | Uh, it fell when the lightning hit it. | 闪电击中时 掉在地上了 |
[41:48] | It was all I managed to take. | 这是我唯一能带出来的东西 |
[41:52] | Destruction, sometimes for the better | 毁灭 有时是好事 |
[41:54] | sometimes for the worse. | 有时是坏事 |
[42:09] | But we’re all storms inside. | 但我们内心都是一场风暴 |
[42:17] | 720P iTunes: wss0427 | |
[42:21] | 第06集 天雷地火 |