时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Grey’s Anatomy… | |
[00:02] | What if it wasn’t ridiculous? | 如果这并非无稽之谈呢? |
[00:04] | -What? -What if you try to cure Alzheimer’s? | -什么?-如果你设法治愈老年痴呆症呢? |
[00:06] | Should I anticipate any goodbye emails from you? | 更换外科主任 |
[00:07] | Should I anticipate any goodbye emails from you? | 我会收到你的告别邮件吗? |
[00:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:09] | Tessa’s, like, Seattle Royalty, man. I grew up on her stories. | 泰莎就像西雅图的王室 我看她写的故事长大的 |
[00:12] | I do have another story to tell. | 我的确还有一个故事要讲 |
[00:13] | Tessa and the Rising Sun. | 《泰莎与旭日》 |
[00:17] | I’m sorry, we can’t. | 对不起 不行 |
[00:19] | You don’t consider me part of your life? | 我不是你生活的一部分吗? |
[00:21] | ‘Course you’re part of my life. | 你当然是我生活的一部分 |
[00:22] | You took the Boston job without even talking to me. | 你都没跟我讲就接受了波士顿的工作 |
[00:24] | I love Cardio, but I love you more. | 我热爱心脏科 但我更爱你 |
[00:26] | Guess I’m not sure that I respect that. | 我并不同意这一点 |
[00:39] | One of the greatest frustrations surgeons have | 外科医生最大的问题之一 |
[00:42] | are the unrealistic expectations of our patients… | 是患者不切实际的期望 |
[00:50] | No! No. | 不会吧! |
[00:52] | No, no, no! | 不要啊! |
[00:54] | …whether they’re acutely ill or they’ve been sick for years. | 不管他们得了急性病 还是已经病了好几年 |
[00:58] | No, no, no. Oh, my God. | 不要 天哪! |
[01:01] | No. | 完蛋了 |
[01:02] | By the time they’re on the surgical table, | 当他们在手术台上的时候 他们希望能有奇迹发生 |
[01:04] | they’re hoping for a miracle. | 当他们在手术台上的时候 他们希望能有奇迹发生 |
[01:05] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 |
[01:06] | -Get out. I’m late. -So am I. | -快下车 我晚了 -我也是 |
[01:09] | But often, surgery is just the beginning of the healing | 但通常手术只是愈合的开始 |
[01:13] | rather than the end. | 而不是结束 |
[01:14] | Because for weeks or months post-op, | 因为术后数周或数月 |
[01:16] | people have to learn how to live without the part of their body we’ve just removed. | 人们必须懂得 身体某个部位切除后要如何生活 |
[01:19] | – You’re late. – Not as late as you. | -你晚了 -你更晚 |
[01:21] | – You’re late. – Not as late as you. | 好吧 快跑 |
[01:21] | And that’s not always easy, and it’s never painless. | 好吧 快跑 |
[01:22] | And that’s not always easy, and it’s never painless. | 但这并不容易 也不可能毫无痛苦 |
[01:25] | So surgery is not the happily ever after our patients hope it will be. | 所以手术并不像我们的患者 所希望的那样从此幸福快乐 |
[01:29] | Like everything else in life, it’s an evolution. | 如同生活中的其他一切 它是一种发展 |
[01:32] | Now, remember what I said to you. | 还记得我跟你们说 |
[01:33] | We’re going to take these gifts and go visit your old daycare teachers. | 带着这些礼物 去看望以前的幼儿园老师 |
[01:37] | They’re going to be very excited to see you. | 他们看到你们会很开心 |
[01:39] | Do you remember where you were going? | 还记得在哪儿吗? |
[01:40] | Mom, I’m not a baby. | 妈妈 我又不是小孩 |
[01:42] | -Same, Mom. -Okay! | -我也不是 -好啊! |
[01:45] | – Hey! – Look who’s here. | -嘿!-看看谁来啦 |
[01:47] | -Hi! -Big last day! | -嗨!-非常重要的最后一天! |
[01:49] | Yeah, we’re trying to forget all that and act like everything is super normal. | 是的 我们想要忘记所有那些事 并假装一切都很正常 |
[01:52] | -How are we doing? -Not great. | -怎么样啊?-不太好 |
[01:54] | How’s the new place? | 新住所怎么样? |
[01:55] | It is great. | 挺好的 |
[01:56] | It is weird to live alone when I don’t have Scout, | 如果斯考特不在 我一个人住时有点奇怪 |
[01:59] | but I feel very grown up. | 但我觉得自己很成熟 |
[02:00] | Do you have any surgeries I can watch today? | 我今天可以看什么手术吗? |
[02:03] | Zola– | 佐拉 |
[02:03] | I might have a very excellent one with Uncle Winston | 我和温斯顿叔叔可能要做个大手术 |
[02:06] | in OR 2 if your mom says it’s okay. | 在2号手术室进行 要是你妈妈同意 |
[02:08] | Mom, please? | 妈妈 求你了 |
[02:09] | It’s okay. If anyone asks, I don’t know where you are. | 好吧 如果有人问起 我就说不知道你在哪里 |
[02:14] | Link. Hi. Hey. | 林克!嗨! |
[02:16] | Do you, do you have a busy schedule today? | 你今天很忙吗? |
[02:18] | Actually, no. I’ve carved out my whole day to catch up on charting. | 其实不忙 我抽出一整天的时间来赶制图表 |
[02:21] | -I am buried in– -I need you to pick up a cake by noon. | -我被埋在… -我需要你在中午前取个蛋糕 |
[02:24] | This bakery’s across town. | 这家面包店很远 |
[02:26] | -It’s for Meredith. -Does she like faraway cake? | -是给梅莉迪丝的 -她喜欢来自远方的蛋糕? |
[02:28] | It’s her favorite. It’s the triple berry with the buttercream. | 这是她的最爱 三种浆果加奶油 |
[02:31] | I would do it myself but the baby that I delivered | 我本想自己去取 但我两周前接生的婴儿 |
[02:33] | two weeks ago with a malformed heart, | 心脏畸形 |
[02:35] | he’s having heart surgery today and his parents are very attached to me. | 他今天要做心脏手术 而他的父母又离不开我 |
[02:39] | And– And you love me, so please help. | 你爱我 所以帮帮我 |
[02:41] | That is true. | 没错 |
[02:44] | -I do love you. -Thank you. | -我真的爱你 -谢谢 |
[02:46] | 格雷斯隆纪念医院 | |
[02:49] | You’re all rounding with Doctors Ndugu and Pierce. | 你们跟着纳吉医生和皮尔斯医生 |
[02:53] | They are breaking new surgical ground, and it is a privilege | 他们在开拓新的外科领域 这是一种荣幸 |
[02:56] | that they have invited– | 他们邀请了… |
[02:57] | Sorry, my car broke down. Had to get a ride with my sister. | 对不起 我的车坏了 不得不让我姐送我 |
[03:00] | Yeah, my car got towed and it’s also my house. | 我的车被拖走了 那也是我的房子 |
[03:02] | Do you know who else wasn’t punctual? Taryn Helm wasn’t punctual. | 你知道还有谁不守时吗? |
[03:04] | Do you know who else wasn’t punctual? Taryn Helm wasn’t punctual. | 泰伦·赫尔姆不守时 |
[03:06] | Despite being an excellent surgeon and now, | 尽管她是个优秀的外科医生 |
[03:08] | you can find her throwing her life away | 你现在看到她在浪费自己的生命 |
[03:11] | bartending across the street. | 在街对面做调酒师 |
[03:12] | There’s a surgeon bartending at Joe’s? | 有个外科医生在乔酒吧调酒? |
[03:15] | -Why? -Because she burnt out, that’s why. | -为什么?-因为她筋疲力尽 这就是原因 |
[03:18] | So hydrate and sleep | 所以要补水和睡觉 |
[03:20] | and lean on your friends and take a break | 依靠朋友 适当休息 |
[03:23] | and get a good therapist. | 找个好的心理治疗师 |
[03:25] | And be on time! | 而且要准时! |
[03:27] | Unless you want to wind up like Helm, wasting your talents, | 除非你想像赫尔姆那样浪费你的才能 |
[03:30] | your family’s investment, your futures. | 你家庭的投资 你的未来 |
[03:33] | Does she know you’re throwing shade behind her back? | 她知道你在她背后讲坏话吗? |
[03:46] | Meadow, Will, we’re a teaching hospital, and these are our first-years. | 梅多 威尔 我们是一家教学医院 这些都是一年级实习医生 |
[03:51] | Is it okay if they stay? You can say no. | 他们可以留下来吗?你们可以拒绝的 |
[03:53] | Uh, that should be okay. | 应该没问题 |
[03:54] | Baby? | 你说呢? |
[04:02] | Dr. Kwan. | 关医生 |
[04:06] | Uh… Arlo Fischer, delivered by Dr. Wilson two weeks ago, | 阿洛·费舍尔 威尔森医生两周前接生的 |
[04:09] | and diagnosed with truncus arteriosus and VSD. | 患有动脉曲张和室间隔缺损 |
[04:12] | He’s been listed for transplant for heart failure, | 因心脏衰竭他在等待器官移植 |
[04:14] | and he was placed on ECMO a week ago. | 一周前开始使用体外膜氧合器 |
[04:16] | Arlo’s deterioration is sending him into organ failure. | 阿洛的病情恶化 这使他器官衰竭 |
[04:19] | We got a call from UNOS last night that there is a match. | 昨晚器官共享联合网络 通知我们说找到了匹配 |
[04:22] | But the procurement team reported | 但采购小组报告说 |
[04:24] | that the donor heart muscle is weak | 捐献者的心肌很弱 |
[04:26] | and not suitable for transplantation. | 并不适合移植 |
[04:27] | But, Dr. Pierce and I believe that we can still make use of the heart | 但是我和皮尔斯医生认为 如果我们只是移植两条大动脉 |
[04:31] | if we transplant only the two major arteries. | 这个心脏还是可以用的 |
[04:33] | So it’s a partial heart transplant. Has that ever been done before? | 所以这是部分心脏移植 以前有做过吗? |
[04:36] | No, this will be the first. | 没有 这是第一次 |
[04:39] | I don’t understand. Why can’t we just wait on another heart? | 我不明白 为什么我们不能等待另一颗心脏? |
[04:42] | Meadow, it could take months to find another match. | 梅多 可能需要几个月 才能找到另一个匹配 |
[04:45] | Arlo cannot stand ECMO for that long. | 阿洛无法长时间使用体外膜氧合器 |
[04:47] | Baby, she’s saying partial is better than nothing. | 宝贝 她的意思是有总比没有好 |
[04:49] | We know this is frightening, but if this works, | 这的确很吓人 但如果成功的话 |
[04:51] | these valves will grow with him for the rest of his life. | 这些瓣膜将与他一起成长 |
[04:54] | And he won’t need a heart transplant or any other additional surgeries. | 他不需要进行心脏移植手术 或任何其他手术 |
[04:57] | If this works. What if it doesn’t work? | 如果成功的话 |
[04:58] | If this works. What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不成功呢? |
[05:01] | He dies. My baby dies. | 他会死的 我的宝贝会死的 |
[05:03] | No. | 不 |
[05:05] | We want to give you some time to think about it. | 我们会给你们一些时间来考虑 |
[05:08] | We really do believe that this is Arlo’s best option at this point. | 我们的确认为 这是阿洛目前最佳的选择 |
[05:17] | -Can you… -I can stay, yes. Of course. | -你能… -我可以留下来 当然可以 |
[05:20] | -Thank you, Doctor. -Yeah. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[05:32] | Come in. | 进来 |
[05:37] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[05:39] | Heard it’s your last day. | 听说今天是你的最后一天 |
[05:40] | It is. | 是的 |
[05:43] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[05:44] | I went by the house. | 我路过那座房子 |
[05:46] | It’s nice to see it’s still standing. | 它还在那里 挺好的 |
[05:48] | There’s a giant hole where the attic used to be. | 阁楼那里有个大洞 |
[05:50] | They spent the last two weeks stabilizing the place, | 过去两周他们一直在加固房子 |
[05:53] | but everything still reeks of smoke. It’s– | 但到处还是充满了烟味 它… |
[05:55] | How are the kids? | 孩子们还好吗? |
[05:56] | Zola’s excited to start at our new school. | 佐拉很高兴能开始在新学校学习 |
[05:59] | I think Bailey and Ellis are sad to leave. | 贝利和伊莉丝并不太愿意走 |
[06:01] | I called, you know. | 我有给你打电话 |
[06:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:05] | This has been a lot. A fire, living in a hotel, moving… | 事情太多了 火灾 住酒店 搬家… |
[06:10] | No, I know it’s been a lot. But what was your plan? | 我知道事情很多 你怎么计划的? |
[06:12] | You were just gonna leave and not call me back? | 你要离开 不给我回电话? |
[06:14] | And you’re gonna move across the country without a conversation? | 你说走就走 谈都不谈? |
[06:16] | I– I don’t get that. | 我不明白 |
[06:18] | -I don’t. -I didn’t know what to say. | -不明白 -我不知道该说什么 |
[06:20] | I moved here to be with you. | 我搬到这里是为了和你在一起 |
[06:21] | Yes, I took a job, but I moved here to be with you. | 是的 我找了份工作 但我搬到这里是为了和你在一起 |
[06:24] | You didn’t say it back. | 你并没有回应我 |
[06:28] | I didn’t say what back? | 我没有回应你什么? |
[06:29] | You– | 你… |
[06:31] | What? | 什么? |
[06:33] | I said, I love you. | 我说我爱你 |
[06:34] | You were standing exactly in that spot where you are right now. | 你当时就是站在你现在的位置 |
[06:38] | I said I love you. You didn’t say it back. | 我说我爱你你却没有回应 |
[06:41] | You had just taken a job at my hospital. | 你接受了这个医院的一份工作 |
[06:44] | I thought, I had hoped, that we were going to pick it up | 我以为 我曾希望 |
[06:48] | right where we left off. | 我们可以言归于好 重拾旧爱 |
[06:49] | But you seem to want to take it slow, so it did not occur to me | 但你似乎想慢慢来 所以我觉得 |
[06:54] | to confer with you about me moving. | 没必要和你谈我搬家的事 |
[06:57] | Okay, so wait, wait, wait, whoa. | 等一下 哇 |
[06:59] | This… So this is on me? This whole thing, it’s my fault? | 这…是我的问题?整个事情都是我的错? |
[07:02] | That is not what I just said. | 我没那么说 |
[07:03] | I didn’t do and say exactly what you thought I should do and say | 我并没完全按照你的想法去说话做事 |
[07:06] | on exactly your timeline. | 按照你的时间表 |
[07:07] | So this whole mess is my fault. That’s what you’re saying? | 所以整个混乱都是我的错 这就是你说的? |
[07:09] | That is not what I said. | 我没那么说 |
[07:11] | No, no. No. Nope. I can’t. | 不 无法接受 |
[07:13] | I can’t. | 无法接受 |
[07:20] | 《实习医生格蕾》 | |
[07:29] | So, essentially, we will take out the truncus | 我们必须取出总动脉干 |
[07:32] | and the malformed artery, | 和畸形动脉 |
[07:34] | replace it with the donor aorta and pulmonary trunk, | 用捐献者的主动脉和肺动脉干来代替 |
[07:36] | and then use their walls to close the VSD. | 然后再修补室间隔缺损 |
[07:39] | So it’s like gutting inside of a house without disturbing the frames. | 这就像毁坏房子内部但不动框架 |
[07:41] | Can you not use the word gutting when talking about a tiny baby heart? | 在说一个小婴儿的心脏时 你能不用毁坏这个词吗? |
[07:44] | Cosign. | 同意 |
[07:45] | I don’t like the verbiage, but it is a pretty apt metaphor. | 我不喜欢这个措辞 但这是一个相当恰当的比喻 |
[07:48] | Do we get to scrub in? | 我们可以参与吗? |
[07:49] | There will only be room for one of you at the table. | 手术台旁只能再加一个人 |
[07:51] | We are operating on a heart the size of a strawberry. | 要在一个草莓般大小的心脏上做手术 |
[07:54] | The vessels are half a centimeter wide. | 这些血管只有半厘米宽 |
[07:56] | – My hands are the smallest. – You will not be stitching. | -我的手最小 -你们不做缝合 |
[07:58] | You will be observing. | 你们可以观摩 |
[07:59] | But whoever does the best vascular anastomosis | 谁在技能实验室里 最好地完成血管吻合术 |
[08:02] | in the skills lab wins the spot. | 谁就赢得这个位置 |
[08:06] | Dr. Kwan. | 关医生 |
[08:07] | -Yeah? -Uh… | 什么? |
[08:09] | Don’t do your finger agility exercises in front of the patients, all right? | 不要在患者面前 做手指灵活性练习 好吗? |
[08:12] | Oh, it’s a technique I use to disengage from the emotionality… | 我用这种方法来避免情绪化 |
[08:17] | to stay neutral. | 为了保持中立 |
[08:19] | When the mother started crying, I was… | 当母亲开始哭的时候 我… |
[08:22] | It’s smart. You just can’t let them see it, Kwan. | 很明智 |
[08:23] | It’s smart. You just can’t let them see it, Kwan. | 只是别让他们看到 |
[08:24] | Understood. | 明白 |
[08:29] | Richard. Just curious how it’s going. | 理查 想知道进展如何 |
[08:33] | The search for the new chief. | 选新主任的事 |
[08:34] | It was easy a few years ago when we were at the top of our game. | 几年前这很容易 因为我们处于巅峰状态 |
[08:37] | But we’ve got a lot of interesting applicants we’re sorting through. Yeah. | 不过还是有挺多 有意思的申请人 我们在筛选 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I mean, Grey Sloan is not an easy place just to step right into. | 我是说格雷斯隆不是 一个想进就进的地方 |
[08:45] | It’s got its own history, its own quirks, its own personalities. | 它有自己的历史 怪癖和个性 |
[08:49] | -Well, that it does. -Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[08:51] | I mean, it wouldn’t be the worst idea to look closer to home. | 如果能就近找找看 其实也不错 |
[08:55] | Someone who’s been here, who understands our history, | 在这里工作过 了解我们的历史 |
[08:59] | the issues, and our past and our needs. | 问题以及我们的过去和需求 |
[09:02] | Altman, I think you’re on to something. | 奥特曼 我明白你的意思了 |
[09:05] | There’s no extra pay involved, but there’s lots of free pastries | 没有额外报酬 但有很多免费的点心 |
[09:09] | and we could use your expertise. | 我们可以利用你的专长 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry. There’s no extra pay? | 什么 没有额外报酬? |
[09:13] | No. The search committee is voluntary. | 没有 甄选委员会是自愿参加 |
[09:15] | But we’d love to have you. | 但我们很希望你能加入 |
[09:16] | We’re meeting in the second floor conference room | 我们在二楼会议室开会 |
[09:18] | from four to six on Monday. | 星期一4点到6点 |
[09:21] | Okay. Got it. Thank you. I will… join. | 好 明白了 谢谢 我会…参加 |
[09:24] | Great. | 好! |
[09:25] | -Yeah. -Thank you. | -对 -谢谢 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | Meadow, I got a page. Is everything okay? | 梅多 我接到传呼 没事吧? |
[09:32] | I can’t do it. | 我不要做 |
[09:34] | I can’t kiss him goodbye for what might be forever. | 我不想和他吻别 因为怕成为永远 |
[09:38] | She wants to wait. | 她想等等 |
[09:42] | We want to wait for a whole heart. | 我们想等一颗完整的心 |
[09:45] | An infant donor heart could take up to six months to find a match. | 可能需要等长达6个月 才能找到匹配的心脏 |
[09:49] | But we got this one. | 但我们得到了这个 |
[09:50] | This one was a match and it came in days. | 是匹配的 而且只用了几天 |
[09:51] | But it was damaged. | 但它是有问题的 |
[09:53] | I know, but we could get another match in the next couple of days. | 我知道 但我们可能 在几天内得到另一个 |
[09:57] | It could happen. | 有可能 |
[09:59] | I know that it’s hard, and I know that it’s scary, | 我知道手术很难 挺吓人的 |
[10:02] | but Dr. Pierce is as good as it gets, | 但皮尔斯医生的技术是最好的 |
[10:05] | and she is not a risk taker. | 而且她并不喜欢冒险 |
[10:07] | She doesn’t do experimental surgeries | 她不做实验性手术 |
[10:09] | for practice or for glory. | 为了练习或为了荣耀 |
[10:11] | She is suggesting this because she believes | 她之所以这样建议是因为她相信 |
[10:13] | that she can save Arlo’s life. | 她可以挽救阿洛的生命 |
[10:19] | I don’t know how to love my son this much | 我非常爱我的儿子 |
[10:23] | and send him in for an experimental surgery | 怎么能将他送去进行实验性手术 |
[10:25] | that might kill him. | 这可能会让他丧命 |
[10:29] | I can’t do it. | 我不会的 |
[10:33] | If he dies in that surgery, I won’t ever be okay again. | 如果他死于手术 我再也不会好过的 |
[10:37] | Tell Dr. Pierce thank you, but no, the surgery is off. | 告诉皮尔斯医生 谢谢 但不要 手术取消了 |
[11:04] | Ow! Damn it. | 该死! |
[11:06] | You know what? Screw this. | 去他的! |
[11:12] | – Should I go after her? – Shh! | 我该去追她吗? |
[11:14] | Some of us are trying to win. | 有些人想要赢 |
[11:16] | I hate the stitch. | 我讨厌缝线 |
[11:17] | You have to kind of twirl your wrist like… | 你得转动你的手腕 就像… |
[11:21] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:24] | Right. | 对啦 |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:30] | No. | 糟了 |
[11:31] | It’s Tessa Hobbes. | 是泰莎·霍布斯 |
[11:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:33] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[11:36] | Done! | 完成! |
[11:39] | -Tessa. -What happened? | -泰莎 -怎么回事? |
[11:40] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[11:41] | She came in with severe abdominal pain. | 她来是因为腹部很疼 |
[11:43] | She’s a bit hypertensive. Take her to CT. | 她有点高血压 带她去做CT |
[11:45] | I picked up my groceries. | 我只是去拿食物 |
[11:47] | Tessa, we said no heavy lifting, three months. | 泰莎 我们说过不要提重物 3个月 |
[11:50] | It was just a grocery bag. | 只是一个食品袋 |
[11:51] | And I was feeling… so great. | 我当时感觉非常好 |
[11:53] | And there was this sharp pain, like something tore. | 忽然有种剧痛 好像有什么东西被撕裂 |
[11:57] | And then she drove herself here. | 然后她自己开车过来 |
[11:58] | You drove yourself? | 你自己开车? |
[11:59] | Well, in retrospect, I could see that might have been a bad idea. | 现在回想起来 这可能不太明智 |
[12:02] | Tessa, which area hurts exactly? | 泰莎 具体是哪里疼? |
[12:03] | All of it. The entire abdomen hurts. | 全部 整个腹部都很疼 |
[12:06] | -Here, touch right there. -Ow! | 这里 摸那里 |
[12:07] | She’s tachycardic. We should take her straight to the OR. | 她心动过速 我们应该直接送她去手术室 |
[12:09] | No, her blood pressure’s holding. | 不 她的血压正常 |
[12:10] | Get her to CT first and then call the OR to be on standby. | 先送她做CT 通知手术室让其随时待命 |
[12:13] | -Skip the line. I’ll call ahead. -I really think | -不要等 我先打个电话 -我觉得 |
[12:15] | we should just take her straight to the OR. | 应该直接把她送到手术室 |
[12:17] | Go! I’ll call Marsh. | 快走!我叫马什 |
[12:18] | Someone page Chief Grey. | 去呼叫格蕾主任 |
[12:29] | Are you Dr. Hellum? | 你是赫尔姆医生吗? |
[12:31] | Who’s asking? | 你是哪位? |
[12:32] | Mika Yasuda. First year surgical resident. | 米卡·安田 一年级外科住院医 |
[12:34] | It’s Helm and I’m no longer a doctor. | 我是赫尔姆 我不再是医生了 |
[12:35] | Cool. ‘Cause I’m barely a doctor, and I’m desperate for a win. | 酷 我根本不算一个医生 而我又很想赢 |
[12:40] | Could you possibly teach me how to do a perfect microvascular anastomosis? | 你能教我做微血管吻合术吗? |
[12:44] | There’s a contest and if I win, | 有个比赛 如果我赢了 |
[12:46] | I get to scrub in on a partial heart transplant on a newborn. | 就有机会参与 一个新生儿的部分心脏移植手术 |
[12:48] | A partial heart transplant doesn’t exist. | 不会有部分心脏移植 |
[12:50] | I know, but it is about to. | 我知道 但差不多吧 |
[12:51] | And I… I need this. | 而且我…我需要 |
[12:54] | I need a win because I don’t have anywhere to sleep tonight, | 我想赢 因为我今晚没地方睡觉 |
[12:58] | and Seattle is outrageously expensive, | 而西雅图又贵得离谱 |
[13:00] | and being a surgical resident is exhausting | 做一名外科住院医让人精疲力尽 |
[13:04] | to the point of nearly impossible. | 几乎是难以维持 |
[13:06] | And I just really need to give myself a reason to keep caring. | 我真的需要给自己 一个坚持下去的理由 |
[13:10] | And if Blue wins, I cannot take the gloating. | 如果蓝色赢了 我无法忍受那种沾沾自喜 |
[13:13] | -Blue? -Like the ribbon. | -蓝色?-就像丝带 |
[13:14] | And this is a nickname he perpetuates. | 这是他一直用的绰号 |
[13:16] | Wow, that is arrogant. | 哇 太傲慢了 |
[13:18] | Right? | 对吧? |
[13:21] | Twenty bucks. | 20美元 |
[13:23] | My house was towed this morning, so I don’t have 20 bucks. | 我的房子今天早上被拖走了 我现在没有20美元 |
[13:25] | But if I win this contest, | 但如果我赢了这场比赛 |
[13:27] | I will barback for you on Friday night for free. | 我周五晚上免费为你提供酒吧服务 |
[13:29] | You’ve been a barback? | 你当过吧台助理? |
[13:30] | No, but I’ve been a cater waiter, and I’m excellent at chopping limes. | 没有 但我做过餐饮服务员 我很擅长切青柠 |
[13:45] | 格雷斯隆纪念医院 | |
[13:46] | I’m was treating myself to champagne and fruit salad | 我当时在享用香槟和水果沙拉 |
[13:51] | because it’s what I was craving, and I had plenty to celebrate. | 因为我非常想要 而且有很多东西值得庆祝 |
[13:56] | No, okay, let me… | 好吧 |
[13:58] | And then the groceries came | 然后有人来送食物 |
[14:01] | and they left them on the front stoop. | 他们把东西放在门口 |
[14:03] | It didn’t even occur to me not to bend over and pick them up. | 我压根就忘了不能弯腰拿东西 |
[14:07] | It’s routine. It’s muscle memory. | 这是惯例 是肌肉记忆 |
[14:10] | Stop. | 好啦 |
[14:11] | Dr. Griffith, the ring around your necklace. | 格里菲斯医生 你项链上的戒指 |
[14:14] | Are you engaged? | 你订婚了吗? |
[14:15] | I was engaged. | 我曾有订婚 |
[14:17] | Now I’m not. | 现在没有 |
[14:19] | -Heartbreak is the worst. -It is. | -心碎是最糟糕的 -对 |
[14:23] | If I die today, I might even miss heartbreak. | 如果我今天死了 我可能会怀念心碎 |
[14:25] | Please try not to die today. | 尽量不要在今天死 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I’ll do my best. | 好 我会尽力而为 |
[14:28] | Oh, wait. I need my purse. | 等一下 我需要我的手提包 |
[14:29] | -Right now? -Yes. Where is it? | -现在?-是的 它在哪里? |
[14:31] | It’s downstairs with your clothes. I can get it after we’re done here. | 它和你的衣服都在楼下 这里结束后我可以去拿 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:35] | Hey. What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[14:37] | Schmitt said her abdomen is distended and she’s tachy. | 施密特说她腹部肿胀并且心动过速 |
[14:39] | She’s getting more hypotensive. | 她的血压越来越低 |
[14:41] | Okay, well, you two need to go book an OR. | 你们两个去预定一个手术室 |
[14:43] | I don’t care if you have to kick someone out to do it. | 哪怕要让别的患者离开手术室 |
[14:45] | Tessa takes priority. | 优先考虑泰莎 |
[14:49] | I don’t get it. She did this for groceries? | 我不明白 只是因为要拿些食物? |
[14:50] | Well, I don’t think she did it on purpose, Nick. | 尼克 她不会故意这样做的 |
[14:53] | I think she probably lives alone and is set in her ways. | 她可能独居 有自己的生活方式 |
[14:55] | And I’m sure it’s a lot for her to change and ask for help. | 如果要有改变和寻求帮助 对她来说肯定是不小的挑战 |
[14:58] | -Hello! -We’re here, Tessa. | -你好!-我们来了 泰莎 |
[15:00] | Please stay very still. | 请不要动 |
[15:02] | I’m afraid. This is all wrong. | 我很害怕 什么都不对劲 |
[15:05] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[15:08] | I still have something to say. | 我还有话要说 |
[15:09] | Tessa, you’re not going anywhere today. | 泰莎 你今天哪里都不能去 |
[15:11] | We’ve got you. | 有我们在 |
[15:12] | She’s bleeding out. | 她在大量失血 |
[15:14] | We’re going to need some help in here. | 我们需要帮助 |
[15:16] | We’re gonna need blood in the OR. | 手术室里需要有血液 |
[15:18] | Tessa, we’re going to take you upstairs. | 泰莎 我们要送你上楼 |
[15:21] | So, on a scale of one to better? | 衡量标准从1到更好? |
[15:23] | We’re better. | 我们更好 |
[15:24] | I think. I think we’re better. | 我认为我们更好 |
[15:25] | But you’re not sure? | 但你不确定? |
[15:27] | I am sure that we are both excited about this partial heart transplant | 这次对婴儿进行部分心脏移植术 我肯定我俩都很激动 |
[15:31] | on an infant, which is a stroke of genius idea that we came up with together. | 这是我们共同想出的一个 非常了不起的主意 |
[15:35] | And that is because in the OR, we’re good together. | 因为在手术室里我们配合默契 |
[15:38] | In our chosen field of study, we are so good. | 在我们选择的研究领域里 我们太优秀了 |
[15:41] | Are you rehearsing a speech you plan on giving him later? | 你在练一个演讲?稍后说给他听? |
[15:43] | Maybe a little. | 也许是吧 |
[15:44] | So the two of you haven’t really spoken since the fire? | 那场大火之后 你俩就没怎么说过话? |
[15:46] | We said some things. | 我们说过话 |
[15:48] | We needed a cooling off period. | 需要一个冷静期 |
[15:50] | It’s best that we haven’t talked about it, | 我们最好不要谈这个问题 |
[15:52] | and, you know, we’ll talk again soon. | 很快会再谈 |
[15:55] | As soon as we change medical history. | 一旦我们改变医学史 |
[15:57] | I had bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[16:00] | No. The baby? | 坏了 婴儿吗? |
[16:01] | No, he’s stable, but his mom’s too scared. | 不是 他很稳定 但他妈妈太害怕了 |
[16:04] | She wants to call it off. | 她想取消手术 |
[16:05] | I can’t talk her into it. That would be unethical. | 我不能去说服她 那不符合职业道德 |
[16:08] | But you think she’s got this one wrong? | 但你认为她不该这样做吗? |
[16:10] | Without this surgery, the baby has days to live. | 如果不做这个手术 婴儿只能活几天 |
[16:13] | She had a 30-hour labor, and she did it without any meds. | 她分娩长达30小时 在没有任何药物的情况下进行的 |
[16:16] | -Meaning? -She’s a warrior. | -说明什么?-她是个勇士 |
[16:17] | She’s strong in her convictions, and she seems sure of what she wants. | 她有坚定的信念 她知道自己想要什么 |
[16:22] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[16:24] | -You can’t. -I’m not her doctor. | -你不可以 -我不是她的医生 |
[16:27] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[16:31] | You’re a neurosurgeon. So do you think Arlo needs… | 你是个神经外科医生 你认为阿洛需要… |
[16:34] | -No, no, no. -I’m not here as one of Arlo’s doctors. | 我来这里不是作为阿洛的医生 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry, but if you’re here to try to talk me into– | 对不起 但如果你来是想要说服我… |
[16:40] | I’m here because I had a baby who only lived for 43 minutes. | 我来是因为我曾有一个孩子 他只活了43分钟 |
[16:44] | He had a condition called anencephaly, | 他患有一种叫无脑症的疾病 |
[16:46] | which is when the baby’s brain does not develop typically | 也就是说婴儿的大脑没有正常发育 |
[16:50] | and we discovered it when I was six months pregnant. | 当我怀孕六个月的时候发现的 |
[16:54] | We didn’t know. | 我们之前并不知道 |
[16:55] | We didn’t know until he was born that there was anything wrong. | 直到他出生我们才知道有问题 |
[16:58] | I gave her to Christopher knowing that he would be an organ donor | 我生下克里斯托弗 知道他将成为一名器官捐献者 |
[17:02] | Because there was nothing that we could do. | 因为我们什么也做不了 |
[17:03] | There was no surgery that we could try. | 没有任何手术可以尝试 |
[17:06] | And… | 其实… |
[17:09] | I think about him a lot these days, | 我还会经常想起他 |
[17:11] | because he has a brother now named Scout. | 因为他现在有个叫斯考特的弟弟 |
[17:15] | And as Scout grows up, I cannot help but think | 随着斯考特的成长 我忍不住在想 |
[17:18] | about who Christopher would have been. | 克里斯托弗会是什么样子 |
[17:21] | And… | 还有就是… |
[17:23] | What I do know is… | 我确实知道 |
[17:28] | If there had been a chance… | 如果当初有机会的话 |
[17:30] | that Christopher could have lived, | 克里斯托弗也许可以活下来 |
[17:31] | if there had been any hope, | 如果当初有任何希望的话 |
[17:33] | if there had been any surgery, and it meant that he might live… | 如果当初有任何手术可以做 而这意味着他可能会活下来 |
[17:40] | I would take the shot. | 我会把握机会 |
[17:59] | Anyway, I think you should have taken her straight to the OR. | 总之我认为你本该直接送她去手术室 |
[18:02] | We needed the CT to see if we can operate. | 我们需要CT来确定手术 |
[18:03] | My gut doesn’t lie. | 我的直觉不会撒谎 |
[18:05] | I should have fought for it. | 我本该争取一下 |
[18:07] | I should’ve brought her straight here. | 我本该直接把她送到这里 |
[18:14] | Yeah, number one. | 对 一号 |
[18:16] | Damn, someone likes himself. | 该死的 有人自恋 |
[18:17] | Nope. My sample was literally number one. | 我的作品的确是一号 |
[18:20] | But, yes, I intend to win. | 不过 没错 我想要赢 |
[18:22] | What’s that face? Is that good? | 那表情是什么意思?行吗? |
[18:25] | It is if you want to go home early. | 可以 如果你想早点回家 |
[18:26] | I knew I shouldn’t have practiced on bananas. | 我知道我不应该拿香蕉练习 |
[18:28] | What about fruit says baby veins to you? | 要是水果上写着婴儿血管? |
[18:31] | This is all good work. | 都做得不错 |
[18:32] | Number one’s sutures are particularly precise. | 一号的缝合特别精确 |
[18:38] | But with perfect alignment and tension, | 但是要考虑完美排列和张力 |
[18:40] | the winner is number three. | 赢家是三号 |
[18:43] | That’s me. | 是我的 |
[18:45] | Guess we gotta call you Red today. Huh. | 我们今天得叫你红色 |
[18:49] | 格雷斯隆纪念医院 | |
[19:15] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[19:28] | I thought you would win. | 我原以为你会赢 |
[19:29] | Your stitches are typically excellent. | 你的针法通常很好 |
[19:31] | -I know. -Better than Yasuda’s. | -我知道 -比安田的好 |
[19:35] | I tanked the contest because babies scared the crap out of me. | 我在比赛中失败了 因为我很怕婴儿 |
[19:39] | Didn’t want to be anywhere near that table. | 根本不想靠近那张台子 |
[19:40] | Why are you scared of babies? | 你为什么害怕婴儿? |
[19:43] | No, no, no. You gotta tell me. Come on. | 你得告诉我 说吧 |
[19:45] | Okay, but you owe me one. | 好吧 但你欠我一个人情 |
[19:48] | Owe you what? | 欠你什么? |
[19:49] | Whatever I decide. | 由我来决定 |
[19:51] | Fine. | 可以 |
[19:53] | When I was five, my dad took me into the backyard | 我五岁的时候 我爸把我带到后院 |
[19:57] | where my mom had just given birth to my brother | 我妈刚在那里生下我弟 |
[20:01] | in a kiddie pool. | 在一个儿童游泳池里 |
[20:04] | Now, you’ve done an OB rotation, | 你去过产科实习 |
[20:06] | you’re acquainted with all the blood and placenta, | 已经熟悉鲜血和胎盘什么的 |
[20:09] | and the literal horror movie that is human childbirth. | 还有关于分娩的恐怖电影 |
[20:12] | And I’m sure it’s all very beautiful in its own way. | 我肯定这一切都有它的美丽之处 |
[20:15] | But I was five, and before I could fully process what I was seeing, | 但我只有五岁 还没搞清楚自己所看到的一切 |
[20:19] | my dad handed me a pair of scissors | 我爸就递给我一把剪刀 |
[20:21] | and told me to cut the umbilical cord. | 叫我剪断脐带 |
[20:23] | -You were five? -Yeah. | -你才五岁?-对 |
[20:28] | What, you think this is funny? | 怎么 你认为这很可笑吗? |
[20:30] | This is trauma. | 这是心理创伤 |
[20:32] | This is crystal-loving, weed-smoking, latter-day-hippie-style trauma. | 他们嬉皮士式的生活方式 给我造成创伤 |
[20:40] | Sorry to shush you, but my aunt is making history right now, | 不好意思 请保持安静 我姨妈正在做一件了不起的事情 |
[20:43] | and I think we should all be paying attention. | 我觉得大家都应该集中精力 |
[21:42] | Starting compression. | 开始按压 |
[21:47] | Come on, Tessa. | 泰莎 加油 |
[21:59] | Come on, Tessa. Fight! | 泰莎 加油! |
[22:01] | Mer. Meredith. Let Griffith take over. | 梅莉迪丝 让格里菲斯来吧 |
[22:46] | Griffith, it’s time to stop. | 格里菲斯 停下吧 |
[22:56] | God. | 天哪 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[23:10] | Time of death, 12:21. | 死亡时间 12:21 |
[23:16] | Chief Grey, I’d like to close her up. I’d like to pay her that respect. | 格蕾主任 我想做缝合 我想向她表达敬意 |
[23:26] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗? |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:46] | That was so incredibly stupid. | 真是太糟了! |
[23:48] | That did not have to end that way. | 本来不该这样的 |
[23:50] | I hate this day. | 我讨厌这一天 |
[23:51] | I hate everything about this day. | 我讨厌这一天的所有东西 |
[23:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:54] | 保持冷静 清洗双手 | |
[24:01] | I’m a, I’m a transplant surgeon. I wait. | 我是一名移植外科医生 我等待 |
[24:03] | I’m trained to wait. I attach. I perfuse. | 我通过训练学会等待 我连接 我输液 |
[24:06] | I wait for the organ to take, for it not to be rejected. | 我等着取器官 等着它不要被拒绝 |
[24:10] | For it to pink up, for blood to flow, | 等它泛红 有血液流过 |
[24:12] | because that’s how humans respond. | 因为这就是人的正常反应 |
[24:14] | They’re not machines with an on-off switch. | 他们不是有开关控制的机器 |
[24:18] | And I’m a grown woman with a big life | 我是一个生活丰富的成年女性 |
[24:21] | and a big career and three kids. | 事业有成 还有三个孩子 |
[24:23] | And this move is what my daughter needs. | 这次搬家是为了我女儿 |
[24:24] | I want you in my life if you want to be in my life. | 如果你想在我的生活中 我希望你在我的生活中 |
[24:28] | But if I have to choose, I’m going to pick me. | 但如果我必须选择 我会选择自己 |
[24:30] | I pick my kids, and I pick what’s best for us. | 我选择我的孩子 我选择对我们最有利的东西 |
[24:33] | And I am not going to beg you to love me. | 我不会求你爱我 |
[24:55] | 格雷斯隆纪念医院 | |
[24:59] | Sorry I was emotional earlier. | 对不起 我刚才太激动了 |
[25:03] | Be sorry when you stop feeling the losses. | 若感受不到失去的痛苦才令人遗憾 |
[25:06] | This was my last surgery here. | 这是我在这里做的最后一次手术 |
[25:10] | Thought for sure I was going out on a high. | 尽管我非常想要完美收官 |
[25:13] | I know that sounds shallow. | 我知道这听起来有些肤浅 |
[25:15] | Yeah. It’s devastating on every level. | 整个事件让人心碎 |
[25:20] | How’s your grandmother? | 你姥姥还好吗? |
[25:22] | Awful. It’s awful. | 很糟糕 |
[25:23] | She exclusively calls me by my mother’s name now, | 她现在只用我母亲的名字叫我 |
[25:25] | which I can handle. | 我倒是无所谓 |
[25:26] | I didn’t know my mother, but my sister, she remembers my mother. | 我并不了解我母亲 但我姐姐记得她 |
[25:30] | She remembers that I killed her. | 她记得是我杀了她 |
[25:31] | She was six when it happened and… | 事情发生时她只有六岁 |
[25:34] | so she’s never forgiven me for it. | 所以她从来没有原谅过我 |
[25:37] | And every time my grandmother calls me by my mother’s name, | 每次我姥姥用我母亲的名字叫我 |
[25:39] | she hates me more. | 她就更加讨厌我 |
[25:40] | And I don’t know why I’m telling you this, Chief Grey. | 我不知道为什么 要告诉你这些 格蕾主任 |
[25:45] | Well, because you know I know. | 因为你知道我理解 |
[25:47] | And I don’t work here anymore, so you can call me Meredith. | 我以后不在这里工作了 所以你可以叫我梅莉迪丝 |
[25:54] | I have Tessa’s book, Meredith. | 我有泰莎的书 梅莉迪丝 |
[25:57] | -What? -She wrote her last book. | -什么?-她写了最后一本书 |
[25:58] | She saved it on a thumb drive | 存在U盘上 |
[26:00] | and she brought it here to the hospital, | 她把它带到了医院 |
[26:01] | which means after she felt her pain, | 就是说在她觉得疼之后 |
[26:03] | the first thing she did is go to her computer and save her book. | 她做的第一件事 就是到电脑前保存她的书 |
[26:08] | She wanted me to give it to her publisher in Boston. | 她要我把它交给她在波士顿的出版商 |
[26:10] | And I know you’re going there today. | 我知道你今天要去那里 |
[26:21] | So glad that she got to write her last story. | 她写了最后一个故事 真是太好了 |
[26:29] | Chief Grey? Meredith? | 格蕾主任?梅莉迪丝? |
[26:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:36] | My mentor once told me to worry when you stop feeling the losses. | 我的导师曾告诉我 你若感受不到失去的痛苦才要担心 |
[26:47] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[27:00] | The heart is completely pumping on its own. | 心脏完全自主泵血 |
[27:09] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[27:10] | – So far. – So far it worked, yeah. | -到目前为止 -对 |
[27:16] | Amelia, thank you. | 艾美莉雅 谢谢你 |
[27:25] | Echo looks great. | 超声心动图看起来不错 |
[27:27] | VSD is closed, outflow from the new arteries looks good. | 室间隔缺损已修复 新动脉的流出量看起来不错 |
[27:30] | Sure feels like we saved that baby’s life. | 看来我们救了那个婴儿的命 |
[27:37] | Are you taking in the miracle? | 你在回味这个奇迹? |
[27:39] | That is exactly what I’m doing. | 没错 |
[27:42] | That was beyond my wildest imagination of what my day would be. | 今天发生的事完全超出了我想象 |
[27:44] | And not just this day, which was awful, | 我今天很倒霉 |
[27:46] | because my house-van got towed with my whole life in it. | 因为我的房车被拖走了 我所有的东西都在里面 |
[27:49] | That was beyond my wildest imagination | 这完全超出了我的想象 |
[27:52] | of what any day of my life could be. | 无论是我生命中的哪一天 |
[27:54] | The way that you saved that tiny baby heart… | 你挽救那颗幼小心脏的方式 |
[27:57] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[27:58] | Did you say house-van? | 你提到房车? |
[27:59] | Yeah, you sleep in a van? | 你睡在车里? |
[28:01] | Uh– Well, I can’t afford to get it out of impound, so not tonight. | 我没钱把它从扣押处弄出来 所以今晚不会 |
[28:05] | Anyway, thank you. | 不管怎样 谢谢你们 |
[28:17] | Aunt Amy, how did you do it? | 艾米姨妈 你是怎么做到的? |
[28:19] | How did I do what? | 我是怎么做到什么的? |
[28:20] | How did you stop caring what other people think? | 你怎么做到不去理会别人的看法? |
[28:22] | My mom, your sisters, they talk about you like… | 我妈妈 你的姐妹们 她们谈起你就像… |
[28:25] | like you don’t give a flying crap what anybody else thinks, | 就像你根本不在乎别人的看法 |
[28:28] | and, like, they’re a little jealous of that. | 她们对此还有点嫉妒 |
[28:30] | I want to know how you did it. | 我想知道你是怎么做到的 |
[28:33] | Because I wanted to fight for a patient today. | 因为今天我本想为一个患者争取一下 |
[28:36] | My gut told me everything she needed. | 我的直觉告诉我她需要什么 |
[28:37] | And I didn’t do it because I was worried about what other people would think. | 我没这么做 因为我担心别人的看法 |
[28:40] | I was worried about getting in trouble. | 我担心会惹上麻烦 |
[28:43] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道实情吗? |
[28:45] | The truth is, I care deeply what other people think. | 实情是 我非常在乎别人的看法 |
[28:50] | And then I do what I think is right anyway. | 但如果我觉得是对的 我还是会去做 |
[28:54] | But I learned that the hard way. | 我吃了不少苦头以后才明白的 |
[28:56] | I had to live a lot of life | 我经历了很多艰难困苦 |
[28:57] | before I became the kind of person I like and respect. | 最后变成我喜欢和尊重的那种人 |
[29:03] | My patient died today. | 我的患者今天去世了 |
[29:07] | I should have fought. | 我本应该争取一下 |
[29:10] | The good news is, you let that pain soak in. | 让人欣慰的是 你体会那种痛苦 |
[29:16] | Next time, you will fight. | 下一次你就会去努力争取 |
[29:24] | Did you ever find a place to live, Shep? | 你找到住处了吗 薛波? |
[29:28] | Uh, I found a youth hostel with a roach problem. | 我找到一家青年旅舍 但是有蟑螂 |
[29:31] | And please don’t call me Shep. | 还有 请不要叫我薛波 |
[29:33] | Then don’t call me Aunt Amy. | 那就不要叫我艾米姨妈 |
[29:40] | Is that it? | 是这个吗? |
[29:41] | Straight from the oven from the faraway baker. | 直接从烤箱里出来 来自遥远的面包店 |
[29:43] | You are truly, madly, deeply the best. | 你绝对是最棒的 |
[29:46] | Wow, it’s so much bigger than I thought it would be. | 哇 比我想的要大得多 |
[29:50] | Barely fit in my car. Wait, what do you mean bigger? | 勉强能放进我的车 等等 为什么你说大得多? |
[29:53] | Did you check it? | 你查过吗? |
[29:54] | I gave them your name. They gave me a cake. | 我给了他们你的名字 他们给了我一个蛋糕 |
[29:59] | 梅尔文 犹太教成人礼快乐 | |
[30:04] | What– There’s no time to take it back. | 已经没时间送回去了 |
[30:05] | What do we do? | 怎么办? |
[30:16] | 我们爱你 格蕾医生 | |
[30:20] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[30:24] | 梅莉迪丝 快乐 | |
[30:34] | -Top of my class. -What? | -班上的佼佼者 -什么? |
[30:36] | I was top of my class at an East Coast boarding school | 在东海岸的一所寄宿学校 我是班上的佼佼者 |
[30:38] | where my classmates were doing designer drugs | 我的同学们都在吸食毒品 |
[30:40] | and cheating their way to a passing grade, | 并通过作弊勉强及格 |
[30:41] | I was top of my class. | 我是班上的佼佼者 |
[30:43] | And I didn’t even drink in high school. | 我在高中时都没喝过酒 |
[30:44] | This is sparkling cider. | 这是起泡苹果酒 |
[30:45] | Then I was second in my class in undergrad, | 本科阶段我在班上排第二名 |
[30:48] | but that’s because I had a brutal case of mono my junior year, | 因为大三的时候 我得了严重的单核细胞增多症 |
[30:51] | which took me out for weeks. | 好几周没上学 |
[30:52] | But in med school, I was back up to number one, | 但在医学院 我又回到了第一的位置 |
[30:55] | and I completed my cardiothoracic fellowship at the Mayo Clinic | 我在梅奥诊所完成了心胸医学研究 |
[30:59] | before coming here | 然后来到这里 |
[31:01] | and training Cristina Yang as a heart surgeon. | 把克瑞斯蒂娜·杨 培养成一名心脏外科医生 |
[31:04] | I have an inarguable pedigree, | 我有出色的背景 |
[31:06] | and I find it insulting that you invite me to sit on a panel | 但你有点不给我面子 你邀请我参加一个小组 |
[31:09] | to choose a chief without stopping to consider offering me the job. | 来选主任 却没有 考虑把这个职位给我 |
[31:12] | Teddy, this hospital just came out of a shutdown. | 泰蒂 这家医院刚恢复正常运作 |
[31:14] | Dr. Bailey and Dr. Grey both quit the job that you’re talking about, | 贝莉医生和格蕾医生 都辞掉了你说的那份工作 |
[31:18] | and their pedigree is quite similar to yours. | 她们的背景和你的很相似 |
[31:21] | I didn’t consider you for the job because it is a flailing program | 我没想让你做这份工作 因为这个项目非常不稳定 |
[31:24] | with a huge amount of stress. | 压力巨大 |
[31:26] | But by all means, if you want it, it’s yours. | 但不管怎样 如果你想要 它就是你的 |
[31:31] | -Really? -Is that a yes? | -真的?-你同意? |
[31:34] | Can I think about it? | 我可以考虑一下吗? |
[31:40] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[31:41] | Crap. She’s here. Surprise! | 糟了 她来了 惊喜! |
[31:44] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[31:45] | Come on, people. You can do better than this. | 好啦 大家伙 可以更好些 |
[31:47] | Okay. Ready? | 准备好啦? |
[31:49] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[31:52] | Well, this is very thoughtful. | 你们真是太好了! |
[31:55] | And ridiculous because I’m only going to Boston | 也挺好笑 因为我只是去波士顿 |
[31:58] | and, you know, I’ll probably be here next week. | 我下周可能会在这里 |
[32:00] | For God’s sake’s, Grey, will you just let us toast you? | 看在上帝的份上 格蕾 让我们给你敬酒好吗? |
[32:03] | Meredith Grey! | 梅莉迪丝·格蕾! |
[32:07] | You know, once upon a time… | 很久以前 |
[32:10] | you were the… | 你曾是… |
[32:12] | bane of my existence, | 我的烦恼之源 |
[32:14] | but no, you grew up | 但是你长大了 |
[32:15] | to become… | 变成… |
[32:17] | one of my greatest points of pride. | 我最大的荣耀 |
[32:21] | I’m… | 我… |
[32:29] | It’s– Wait… | 这…等等 |
[32:33] | -Okay, go. Go. -Dr. Grey. | -好吧 你来说 -格蕾医生 |
[32:35] | What Dr. Bailey is trying to say is… | 贝莉医生想说的是… |
[32:39] | this place won’t be the same without you. | 没有你 这个地方将会不一样 |
[32:59] | To Meredith Grey. | 梅莉迪丝·格蕾 |
[33:00] | Hey, hear, hear. | 对! |
[33:08] | -Mom? -Yes. | -妈妈 -什么 |
[33:09] | -It was amazing. -Was it? | -太棒了 -是吗? |
[33:10] | Aunt Maggie was amazing. | 玛姬姨妈太棒了 |
[33:12] | Of course, she’s amazing. | 她当然非常棒 |
[33:13] | I think I might want to change from Neuro to Cardio. | 我可能想从神经系统改为心肺系统 |
[33:17] | Will you be mad? | 你会生气吗? |
[33:18] | I will absolutely not be mad. | 我绝对不会生气 |
[33:22] | Did you talk to Nick? | 你和尼克谈了吗? |
[33:23] | I did. | 有啊 |
[33:25] | We have a plane to catch. | 我们需要赶飞机 |
[33:28] | Should we go? | 该走啦? |
[33:46] | Dr. Marsh. | 马什医生 |
[33:48] | Helm. Hey. | 赫尔姆 |
[33:53] | What are you doing behind a bar? | 你在酒吧做什么? |
[33:55] | Living my best life. What are you doing at the bar? | 过着我最好的生活 你在酒吧里做什么? |
[34:00] | Yeah, well, it was a bit of a rough day, so I decided to call it early. | 今天有点不顺 所以我决定提前收工 |
[34:05] | Can I have a whiskey, rocks, please? | 请给我一杯威士忌 加冰块 |
[34:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:08] | I don’t get it. Isn’t Dr. Grey leaving today? | 我很纳闷 格蕾医生不是今天走吗? |
[34:12] | Isn’t her party, like, right now? | 现在不是有个派对吗? |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:17] | Oh, my God. You’re such an idiot. | 天哪 你真是个笨蛋 |
[34:22] | I don’t work there anymore, so I’m just going to tell you the truth | 我已经不在那里工作了 所以我可以告诉你实情 |
[34:25] | instead of pretending to respect your awful decision making. | 而不用假装尊重你糟糕的决定 |
[34:27] | She’s Meredith Grey. | 她是梅莉迪丝·格蕾 |
[34:29] | She’s impossible and she’s perfect and she’s brilliant and she cares. | 她不好对付 她是完美的 她极其聪明 她关心别人 |
[34:33] | And she can be mean sometimes, but only when she needs to be. | 她有时会很刻薄 但只有在需要的时候 |
[34:35] | And she can be selfish sometimes | 她有时会挺自私 |
[34:37] | because she has earned that right. | 因为她有这个资格 |
[34:40] | For some stupid reason, | 因为某种愚蠢的原因 |
[34:41] | she’s into men, so she never fell in love with me, | 她喜欢男人 所以她从未爱上过我 |
[34:43] | but she fell in love with you. | 但她爱上了你 |
[34:46] | And you’re here? | 而你却在这里 |
[34:48] | How stupid are you? | 你有多蠢? |
[35:05] | He’s still going strong. | 他仍然很健康 |
[35:07] | I’m in awe. | 令人惊叹 |
[35:09] | It really is a miracle. | 真的是个奇迹 |
[35:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:14] | It is. It’s a miracle of science, Winston. | 没错 这是科学的奇迹 温斯顿 |
[35:18] | Specifically, it’s a miracle of cardiothoracic surgery. | 具体而言 它是心胸外科的一个奇迹 |
[35:21] | We did a thing that no one else has done today, | 我们今天做了一件没人做过的事 |
[35:24] | and we saved that baby’s life. | 我们挽救了那个婴儿的生命 |
[35:26] | And if it worked like I think it did, | 如果它能像我想的那样起作用 |
[35:29] | this miracle of science is going to save thousands of babies’ lives. | 这个科学奇迹可以 挽救成千上万婴儿的生命 |
[35:34] | That has to make you see that you can’t just change your field of study | 它会让你意识到 在你职业生涯的这个阶段 |
[35:37] | at this stage of your career. | 你不该改变你的研究领域 |
[35:41] | Okay, you told me that you didn’t respect my choice. | 你告诉我你不同意我的选择 |
[35:43] | You said you didn’t respect me. | 你说你不并尊重我 |
[35:45] | -I didn’t say that. -And then there was a fire. | -我没那么说 -然后是火灾 |
[35:46] | You know, it was a lot. I gave you time and I gave you space. | 发生了很多事 我给了你时间和空间 |
[35:48] | But for two weeks now, | 但两个星期过去了 |
[35:50] | I’ve been waiting for an apology that hasn’t come. | 我一直都没有等到一个道歉 |
[35:52] | And now you’re doubling down? | 你现在更坚定了? |
[35:55] | Y– There’s no apology coming because you meant what you said? | 你说的都是真心话 所以没有任何道歉? |
[35:57] | I think you’ll reconsider. | 我想你会重新考虑 |
[35:58] | You’re changing my job to protect my marriage. | 改变我的工作是要保护我的婚姻 |
[36:01] | It’s not a job. It’s not a job. | 这不是一份工作 |
[36:03] | It is a gift. | 这是一种天赋 |
[36:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:07] | And just like that, the feeling is mutual. | 就这样 感觉是相互的 |
[36:10] | What feeling? | 什么感觉? |
[36:12] | You told Kwan that his strategy to disengage emotionally | 你认为关医生 不会对患者有感情的投入 |
[36:15] | from his patients was smart. | 是明智之举 |
[36:17] | What feeling? | 什么感觉? |
[36:18] | All this time, I don’t know how I missed it. | 一直以来 我不知道怎么会没注意到 |
[36:21] | Winston, what feeling? | 温斯顿 什么感觉? |
[36:22] | The disrespect. | 不尊重 |
[36:24] | You’re cold. | 你很冷漠 |
[36:26] | And I don’t respect it. | 我不想苟同 |
[36:37] | Bailey? Where’s Meredith? | 贝莉 梅莉迪丝在哪里? |
[36:39] | She’s one of a kind. | 她是独一无二的 |
[36:41] | That’s what I was trying to say. | 这是我之前想说的 |
[36:42] | She’s one of a kind. Firecracker. | 她是独一无二的 杰出的人 |
[36:43] | -Yeah. -Any words at all, really. | -对 -任何那些词 |
[36:44] | Look, she’s on her way to the airport. | 她去机场了 |
[36:46] | But there’s cake if you need some. You look like you need some. | 如果需要的话 这里有蛋糕 你看起来需要一些 |
[36:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:54] | More for me. | 再给我来点 |
[37:14] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 |
[37:25] | 看管好你的行李 | |
[37:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[37:38] | Zola, you can sit here. | 佐拉 你可以坐这里 |
[37:40] | Guys, wanna sit here? | 想坐这里吗? |
[37:42] | Go right there. | 去那边 |
[37:48] | I’m never gonna make it. | 没戏了 |
[38:08] | Who wants to read the new Tessa book? | 谁想看泰莎的新书? |
[38:12] | Zola, I know this is a little young for you, | 佐拉 我知道这是给小朋友看的书 |
[38:14] | but this is the last one ever. | 但这将是最后一本 |
[38:16] | That’s the book? | 这就是那本书吗? |
[38:17] | Yes, I got an advanced copy. | 对 我得到了新书的样本 |
[38:20] | 尼克 | |
[38:21] | Hold on, guys. | 等一下 |
[38:24] | Hi. We’re on the plane. | 嗨 我们在飞机上 |
[38:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:28] | I fell in love with you the first day I met you. | 我遇见你的第一天就爱上了你 |
[38:31] | And I fell in love with you the second day I met you. | 我遇见你的第二天就爱上了你 |
[38:33] | And I’ve loved you every minute of every day | 我每时每刻都爱着你 |
[38:36] | that I have known you. | 自从我认识你 |
[38:41] | Meredith? | 梅莉迪丝? |
[38:44] | Um, I… | 我… |
[38:46] | Meredith. | 梅莉迪丝 |
[38:46] | I can’t quite hear you. | 我听不太清楚 |
[38:49] | -Meredith. -We’re about to take off, | -梅莉迪丝 -我们就要起飞了 |
[38:51] | so I’ll call you when we get settled. | 等我们安顿好了我再给你打电话 |
[38:54] | Meredith. | 梅莉迪丝 |
[38:57] | Meredith. | 梅莉迪丝 |
[39:08] | I’ve flown rockets and slayed dragons. | 我开过火箭 屠过猛龙 |
[39:12] | I’ve saved lives, and I’ve had my life saved. | 我挽救生命同时也被别人挽救 |
[39:15] | I’ve been through broken bones, and a broken home, | 我经历过粉身碎骨和家庭破裂 |
[39:18] | and the deaths of people I love. | 失去我爱的亲人 |
[39:20] | But I am still here. | 但我心依旧 |
[39:23] | I never chose the safety of what was known | 我从不选择熟悉的安全 |
[39:25] | I never chose the safety of what was known | 因为有更多的可能等待发现 |
[39:25] | when there was possibility of more to be discovered. | 因为有更多的可能等待发现 |
[39:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:32] | Could I stay at your place tonight? | 我今晚可以住你那里吗? |
[39:36] | I’ve had adventures that most people only dream about. | 我有过神奇的冒险 大多数人只在梦中见到 |
[39:43] | And I’ve had losses that I still dream about. | 我曾有过失落 现在还会梦到 |
[39:50] | And if there’s one thing I’ve learned in all my adventures, | 如果有一件事 是我在所有的冒险中学到的 |
[39:53] | it’s that there’s no such thing | 那就是 |
[39:55] | as a life lived happily ever after. | 没有所谓从此过着快乐的生活 |
[39:58] | Unless the happily means simply that we’re still alive, | 除非这个快乐仅仅 意味着我们仍然活着 |
[40:01] | Unless the happily means simply that we’re still alive, | 太阳依旧升起 |
[40:03] | that the sun is rising on another day. | 太阳依旧升起 |
[40:04] | that the sun is rising on another day. | 因为每一次日出都可能带来幸福 |
[40:05] | Because with every sunrise comes the possibility of happiness | 因为每一次日出都可能带来幸福 |
[40:07] | Because with every sunrise comes the possibility of happiness | 或者心痛 |
[40:09] | and also the possibility of heartache. | 或者心痛 |
[40:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[40:14] | Grey gave me a key. | 格蕾给了我一把钥匙 |
[40:16] | She said there’s a hole in the attic, | 她说阁楼上有个洞 |
[40:17] | but if I don’t mind overseeing the repairs, I can stay here. | 但如果我愿意负责修理的事 我可以住在这里 |
[40:21] | And sometimes it’s all rolled back together. | 而有时它们交织在一起 |
[40:23] | Yeah, my Aunt Amelia told me the same thing. | 我的姨妈艾美莉雅也是这么说 |
[40:28] | I came to understand as a very young child, | 我在很小的时候就明白 |
[40:31] | that when the imagination is limitless, life’s possibilities are endless. | 如果想象力是无限的 生活的可能性是无穷无尽的 |
[40:35] | When I got kicked out of my residency, | 当我被迫中止之前的住院医实习 |
[40:38] | it also ended my relationship, | 我的这段恋爱也结束了 |
[40:40] | Had my dream job, was planning my dream life. | 曾有过梦想的工作 计划着我梦想的生活 |
[40:43] | And then I didn’t. And I wasn’t. | 然后什么都没有了 |
[40:45] | But I learned that the hard way. | 但我吃了不少苦头才明白 |
[40:47] | It’s not that I don’t feel things. | 不是说我没有感觉 |
[40:49] | It’s that I don’t want to put you through any kind of… | 这是因为我不想让你经历任何… |
[40:54] | rebound. | 反弹式恋爱关系 |
[40:59] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[41:00] | I can be down for a rebound. | 我可以先抑后扬 |
[41:03] | – Did you really just say that? – Yeah. | 你当真吗? |
[41:05] | – Did you really just say that? – Yeah. | 对 |
[41:07] | Um– Okay. What I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[41:08] | you know, as long as we call it what it is, then, | 只要我们坦诚相待 |
[41:11] | no harm, no foul, right? | 这不算什么 对吗? |
[41:12] | You know, apparently we live together, so that’s a really… | 看来我们要住在一起 所以这是个… |
[41:18] | terrible idea. | 糟糕的想法 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:31] | I learned it through yearning and frustration | 我经历了渴望 沮丧 |
[41:33] | and ache and longing and sometimes desperation | 痛苦甚至有时是绝望 |
[41:36] | for a life different than the one I was living. | 为了寻找一种不同的生活 |
[41:52] | I learned to stretch my imagination and spread my wings | 我学会了扩大我的想象力 并展开我的翅膀 |
[41:54] | and to allow for all the options life had to offer. | 我学会了扩大我的想象力 并展开我的翅膀 |
[41:55] | and to allow for all the options life had to offer. | 接受生活所能提供的所有选择 |
[42:04] | Not only the ones I could see with my eyes, | 不仅是那些我可以用眼睛看到的 |
[42:07] | I stretched for the ones I could deal with my heart. | 我拥抱那些我可以用心来感受的 |
[42:19] | This is amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[42:30] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么? |
[42:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[42:33] | Dr. Pierce gave me a key. | 皮尔斯医生给了我一把钥匙 |
[42:35] | Said I could stay if I fixed up the hole in the attic. | 说如果我把阁楼上的洞修好 就可以留下来 |
[42:41] | -Same. -Same. | -一样 -一样 |
[42:42] | As long as the sun rises on your life. | 只要在你的生命中太阳依旧升起 |
[42:45] | Well, I guess we should have brought sleeping bags. | 我们本应该带上睡袋的 |
[42:48] | There will be new dragons to slay. | 会有新的机会去屠龙 |
[42:51] | So who wants pizza? | 谁想吃披萨? |
[42:54] | So the end of my story is not any kind of ever after. | 所以我故事的结局 不是任何形式的美好期许 |
[42:58] | Because I’m still alive, I’m still here, | 因为我还活着 我心依旧 |
[43:01] | and the sun still rises on my life. | 在我的生命中太阳依旧升起 |
[43:19] | 《实习医生格蕾》 |