时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Thanks for helping, by the way. | 也要谢谢你们 |
[00:11] | You are very welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:13] | I helped in other ways. | 我用其他方式帮忙 |
[00:14] | Strangers in a world Full of lonely… | 我用其他方式帮忙 |
[00:15] | Beer? -Thanks. | -啤酒?-谢谢 |
[00:16] | Find someone and take ’em… | -啤酒?-谢谢 |
[00:18] | Well, come on, eat. | 来吃吧 |
[00:20] | Can’t you just bring the beer to me? | -你就不能把啤酒递给我吗?-不行 |
[00:21] | No. -Turn around. | -你就不能把啤酒递给我吗?-不行 |
[00:21] | No. -Turn around. | -转身 -西雅图最好的玉米卷 |
[00:22] | Best tacos in Seattle. | -转身 -西雅图最好的玉米卷 |
[00:23] | All the pretty boys wanna dance | -转身 -西雅图最好的玉米卷 |
[00:25] | It takes approximately 13 years of training | 大约需要13年的培训 |
[00:27] | in order to stand in an OR | 才能站在手术室里 |
[00:29] | and cut into an actual human being without supervision. | 在不需要有人监督下 |
[00:31] | and cut into an actual human being without supervision. | 给一个患者开刀 |
[00:32] | Cheers! Thank you for everything! -Good work. Congratulations for… | -干杯!感激不尽!-做得好 恭喜… |
[00:35] | So all you summer lovers, make ya sway | -干杯!感激不尽!-做得好 恭喜… |
[00:43] | We need a college degree with a close-to-perfect GPA | 我们需要一个 接近完美GPA的学士学位 |
[00:47] | and an excellent score on the MCATs | 并在医学院入学考试中取得优异成绩 |
[00:49] | to be lucky enough to be accepted into a medical school. | 才可能有幸被医学院录取 |
[01:00] | And then, after four years of med school, | 经过四年的医学院学习 |
[01:02] | we face 60 months of surgical residency. | 我们还需要做60个月的 外科住院医生 |
[01:04] | I’m in a mood, so all you summer lovers Make ya sway | 我们还需要做60个月的 外科住院医生 |
[01:08] | Well, did you get me a donut? | 你帮我买了甜甜圈吗? |
[01:10] | No. – | 没有 |
[01:16] | We tell ourselves that the lives we touch | 我们告诉自己 我们挽救生命 帮助他人 |
[01:17] | and people we help | 我们告诉自己 我们挽救生命 帮助他人 |
[01:18] | will make all the sacrifices worthwhile. | 所有的牺牲都是值得的 |
[01:22] | Just kidding. I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it. | 别当真 是我的! |
[01:26] | But until you’ve done it, | 但在你完成之前 |
[01:28] | there’s no way to know for sure. | 无法确定 |
[01:30] | So all you summer lovers, make ya sway | 主卧 |
[01:31] | Make ya sway | 主卧 |
[01:34] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么? |
[01:36] | A high-protein breakfast for your big day. | 为你的重要日子准备的高蛋白早餐 |
[01:39] | You gotta fuel up to get a home run. | 你得吃饱喝足才能打出本垒打 |
[01:42] | Oh, I’m operating on a Seahawk. | 我要给一个海鹰队球员做手术 |
[01:44] | -Huh? -It– It’s football. | 是橄榄球 |
[01:45] | They score touchdowns and field goals– | 他们触地或射门得分… |
[01:47] | Yeah, I will never absorb that information, | 我永远不会明白的 |
[01:49] | so save your energy. | 所以省点力气吧 好了 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 所以省点力气吧 好了 |
[01:52] | This is… | 这个… |
[01:54] | Thank you! – | 谢谢 不过我可以把它带走吗? |
[01:55] | Um, do you mind if I take it to-go, though? | 谢谢 不过我可以把它带走吗? |
[01:57] | ‘Cause I– I do want to get to the hospital early. | 因为我想 |
[01:58] | ‘Cause I– I do want to get to the hospital early. | -早点去医院 -行啊 |
[01:59] | Yeah. Are you nervous? | -早点去医院 -行啊 |
[02:00] | Yeah. Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗? |
[02:01] | No. | 不会 我是说 对 有压力 |
[02:02] | I mean, yeah, there’s– there’s pressure. | 不会 我是说 对 有压力 |
[02:05] | The kid’s the team’s number one draft pick, | 这孩子是球队的选秀状元 |
[02:07] | and he’s got his whole career ahead of him. | 他前程似锦 而现在治好他的膝盖 |
[02:08] | And now the key to saving his knee | 他前程似锦 而现在治好他的膝盖 |
[02:10] | and his entire NFL future is in my hands. | 以及他橄榄球生涯的关键都在我手中 |
[02:12] | Yeah. The most capable hands in the whole state. | 对呀 |
[02:13] | Yeah. The most capable hands in the whole state. | 整个州里最能干的一双手! |
[02:15] | You’re the one and only ortho surgeon | 你是独一无二的骨科医生 |
[02:17] | to the Seattle Mariners! | 对西雅图水手队来说! |
[02:20] | -That’s the baseball team. -There it is! | -那是支棒球队 -没错 |
[02:23] | And, you know, I wish Nico wasn’t traveling with them right now, | 我多希望尼科现在没有跟着他们 |
[02:25] | because I could really use him as an assist. | 那他就可以做我的助手 |
[02:27] | You don’t need him. | 你不需要他 |
[02:29] | Think of all the people who can walk and play sports | 想想所有那些人 |
[02:31] | Think of all the people who can walk and play sports | 他们可以进行运动和享受生活 都是因为你这双手 |
[02:32] | and enjoy their life because of your hands. | 他们可以进行运动和享受生活 都是因为你这双手 |
[02:35] | That last part sounded dirty, and I recognize it. | 最后一句听起来有点夸张 我承认 |
[02:38] | But you are a uniquely gifted surgeon. | 但你是一个具有独特天赋的外科医生 |
[02:42] | Oh, this is disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[02:43] | Your words. | 是你说的 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Thank you! | 是你说的 谢谢 |
[02:46] | 格雷斯隆纪念医院 | |
[02:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | Oh, hey, Altman. Altman, hold up. | 嘿 奥特曼 等一下! |
[02:52] | Um, is everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[02:54] | I mean, I haven’t heard from you since I submitted your offer | 一直都没收到你的反馈 |
[02:55] | I mean, I haven’t heard from you since I submitted your offer | 我给你提供的外科主任一职 |
[02:56] | for chief of surgery, which expires… | 我给你提供的外科主任一职 |
[02:57] | for chief of surgery, which expires… | 有效期截至今天下午6点 |
[02:58] | at 6:00 p.m. today. | 有效期截至今天下午6点 |
[03:00] | Well, I still have a few hours, then. | 那我还有几个小时 |
[03:02] | Look, since Marsh left for a few days, | 自从马什离开后这几天 我既要当外科主任 |
[03:04] | I’m filling in as chief of surgery | 自从马什离开后这几天 我既要当外科主任 |
[03:06] | and residency director, on top of chief of chiefs, | 又要当住院医主任 |
[03:09] | which at my age is about two chiefs too many. | 我这么大岁数 当两个主任有点太多了 |
[03:13] | I took a look at the offer. | -我看了待遇一眼 -怎样? |
[03:15] | And? | -我看了待遇一眼 -怎样? |
[03:18] | Owen has never had a kind word to say about being chief, | 欧文对当主任从没说过一句好话 |
[03:21] | Bailey quit, Meredith left, | 贝莉辞职了 梅莉迪丝走了 当我第一次问起这事时 |
[03:22] | and you didn’t exactly sell the idea | 贝莉辞职了 梅莉迪丝走了 当我第一次问起这事时 |
[03:24] | when I first inquired about it. | 你也并不是很积极地推荐 |
[03:26] | I just– I– I don’t know if I want it anymore. | 我不太肯定是否还想要它 |
[03:28] | It’s a good offer, Altman. | 奥特曼 这个职位挺不错的 |
[03:29] | You need this. | 你需要它 |
[03:31] | The hospital needs this. | 医院需要它 |
[03:36] | I’ve got till, uh, 6:00, right? | 我可以到6点才答复 对吧? |
[03:40] | Oh, look at her. -Oh, she looks so happy. | 瞧她 |
[03:42] | Oh, look at her. -Oh, she looks so happy. | 她看起来好开心 |
[03:44] | Oh, audio. | 有声音的 |
[03:50] | She just started. | -她才刚开始! -我不是在嘲笑佐拉 |
[03:51] | I am not laughing at Zola. | -她才刚开始! -我不是在嘲笑佐拉 |
[03:52] | I am thinking about Meredith living with a beginning cellist. | 我在想梅莉迪丝 和一个初学大提琴的人住在一起 |
[04:02] | Morning. | -早!-嗨! |
[04:03] | -Hi. -Morning. | -早!-嗨! |
[04:04] | -Hi. -Morning. | 早! |
[04:17] | Whoa. – | 哇! |
[04:19] | I would rather listen to a squeaky cello than that silence. | 我宁愿听刺耳的大提琴声 而不是那种寂静无声 |
[04:23] | How’s therapy going? | 心理治疗进行得怎么样啦? |
[04:24] | Oh, every therapist in Seattle is booked solid. | 西雅图的每个心理治疗师都很忙 |
[04:27] | Our first appointment is in three weeks. | 我们的第一次预约排在三周后 |
[04:30] | So we’ve instituted a ceasefire until then. | 在那之前我们已经达成了停火协议 |
[04:33] | That silence was a ceasefire? | 这种沉默是一种停火? |
[04:36] | Silence is better than every single word | 沉默胜过 从我俩嘴里说出的每一个字 |
[04:39] | that comes out of either of our mouths. | 沉默胜过 从我俩嘴里说出的每一个字 |
[04:49] | Morning, Lincoln! | -早啊 林肯 -贝莉医生 |
[04:50] | Dr. Bailey. | -早啊 林肯 -贝莉医生 |
[04:51] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啊? |
[04:53] | Good. You? | 挺好 你呢? |
[04:54] | -I’m great. -Yeah. Hunt? | -很好 杭特?-是的 一样 |
[04:55] | Oh, yeah, same, yeah. | -很好 杭特?-是的 一样 |
[04:58] | You all want to meet the Tank. | 你们都想见见坦克 |
[05:00] | Well, I may have, uh, some free time. | 我可能有空 |
[05:01] | -Yeah. -I’ve worked on a lot of busted knees, | 我曾治疗过很多膝盖有问题的人 另外我喜欢海鹰队 |
[05:03] | and I love the Seahawks. | 我曾治疗过很多膝盖有问题的人 另外我喜欢海鹰队 |
[05:04] | -Not as much as me. -Wh– | 比不上我 你想说什么?说吧 |
[05:06] | You want to say something? Say it. | 比不上我 你想说什么?说吧 |
[05:08] | Dr. Lincoln. | 林肯医生 你需要助手吗? |
[05:09] | Do you need an assist? | 林肯医生 你需要助手吗? |
[05:11] | Oh, you’re a Seahawks fan, too? | 你也是海鹰队的球迷吗? |
[05:13] | Oh, well, the Tank and I went to the same high school. | 我和坦克上的同一所高中 |
[05:14] | Listen, I– I appreciate the offers, | 谢谢你们的好意 |
[05:17] | but the Tank doesn’t need a room full of doctors | 但坦克不需要一屋子的医生 |
[05:19] | making his procedure seem like a bigger deal than it is. | 他的治疗不用这么兴师动众 |
[05:25] | Now, were you surprised at all by the draft pick? | 你被选中有感到惊讶吗? |
[05:27] | Nah. Nah, not really. | 没有 |
[05:29] | Good morning. | -早上好 -林肯医生!风云人物 |
[05:30] | Dr. Lincoln. Man of the hour. | -早上好 -林肯医生!风云人物 |
[05:32] | I think that’s you, the Tank. | 我认为那是你 坦克! |
[05:34] | Man of the year, according to our Sunday feature. | 年度风云人物 |
[05:36] | Man of the year, according to our Sunday feature. | 根据周日的专题报道 我是《西雅图时报》的肯·本迪克斯 |
[05:38] | Ken Bendix, Seattle Times. | 根据周日的专题报道 我是《西雅图时报》的肯·本迪克斯 |
[05:39] | Oh, yeah. I heard you were coming. | 是的 我听说你要来 |
[05:42] | And how are you feeling, hmm? | 感觉怎么样?有点紧张吗? |
[05:44] | -Any jitters? -Come on, now. | 感觉怎么样?有点紧张吗? |
[05:45] | The only jitters I get is waiting for the football to be snapped. | 拜托 我唯一感到紧张的是 等着后传发球 |
[05:49] | Then folks better watch out, because I’m coming. | 大家最好小心点 因为我来了 |
[05:51] | -Preach now. -Yeah, we’re all rooting for you. | -说得好 -我们都为你加油 |
[05:53] | Half the hospital lobbied me to be on your case. | 医院一半的医生都想说服我 同意让他们来参与治疗 |
[05:55] | The other half is… | 而另一半则是在这个房间里 |
[05:56] | in this room. | 而另一半则是在这个房间里 |
[05:58] | Yasuda, you want to present? | 安田 能介绍一下情况吗? |
[06:00] | Jermaine Talbott, 22. | 杰梅因·塔尔博特 22岁 |
[06:02] | Tear to the left ACL due to football injury. | 因打橄榄球受伤 左侧前十字韧带撕裂 |
[06:04] | History of multiple injuries, | 曾经多次受伤 包括内侧副韧带修复 |
[06:05] | including MCL repair | 曾经多次受伤 包括内侧副韧带修复 |
[06:07] | and meniscal cadaver transplant. | 和半月板干细胞移植 |
[06:08] | Today, he will receive | 今天他将接受桥式增强型 前交叉韧带修复 |
[06:10] | a bridge-enhanced anterior cruciate ligament repair, | 今天他将接受桥式增强型 前交叉韧带修复 |
[06:13] | also known as the BEAR. | 也称为BEAR技术 |
[06:15] | And why is this his best option? | 为什么这是最佳选择? |
[06:17] | It uses a collagen graft soaked in the patient’s blood, | 它使用胶原蛋白移植 |
[06:18] | It uses a collagen graft soaked in the patient’s blood, | 浸泡在患者的血液中 而不是捐献者的组织 |
[06:19] | instead of donor tissue, | 浸泡在患者的血液中 而不是捐献者的组织 |
[06:20] | which allows the body to heal itself | 这使得身体能够自我修复 |
[06:21] | and yields better results than traditional ACL repairs. | 比传统的前十字韧带修复术效果更好 |
[06:23] | Excellent. You’re scrubbing in. | 很好 你参与手术 |
[06:25] | Okay, yeah, but how else is the BEAR important to my career? | 好吧 对 但这种技术 对我的事业还有其他重要性吗? |
[06:30] | -It’s less invasive. -Because it heals faster. | -它的侵入性较低 -因为它愈合得更快! |
[06:32] | True, but not the answer he’s looking for. | 没错 但不是他想要的答案 |
[06:35] | It will allow him to ambulate and return to play sooner. | 让他可以走动并更快回去打球! |
[06:37] | -Also yes, but no. Come on, guys. -I know someone’s got this. | 没错 但不是 |
[06:38] | -Also yes, but no. Come on, guys. -I know someone’s got this. | 拜托 你们肯定有人知道 |
[06:40] | The Baylor Bears. Played as a true freshman. | 贝尔瑟熊队 他作为大一新生上场 |
[06:42] | Led the team in sacks and tackles all four years. | 四年来他的擒抱和抢断次数 均居全队之首 |
[06:45] | Congratulations, Kwan. You’re scrubbing in, too. | 恭喜你 小关 你也参与手术 |
[06:47] | The three of you will report to Dr. Schmitt, | 你们三个去找施密特医生 |
[06:49] | who I believe is, conveniently, right outside. | 我相信他肯定就在外面 |
[06:56] | It’s every person for themselves now. | 现在我们各管各的 |
[06:58] | I am not losing another surgery. | 我不要再失去一个手术 |
[07:00] | We don’t have to compete over everything. | 我们用不着什么都要争 |
[07:01] | First person to do an actual procedure | 第一个真正做手术的人 |
[07:03] | gets the bedroom to the left of the stairs. | 住楼梯左边的卧室 |
[07:04] | -What? I already drew that room. What? -And I’m appealing the draw. | -什么?我已经抽到那个房间 -我要对抽签提出上诉 |
[07:10] | Help! Please! | 帮帮我 |
[07:11] | -I’m on it! -Mine! Paws off! | -我来!-我的!闪开! |
[07:13] | Hi, I’m Dr. Adams. Can you tell us what happened? | 你好 我是亚当斯医生 怎么回事? |
[07:15] | I failed, Doc. I couldn’t do it. | 我失败了 我做不了 |
[07:17] | You couldn’t do what? | -做不了什么?-河粉挑战 |
[07:18] | -The Pho-Nomenal Challenge. -What is that? | -做不了什么?-河粉挑战 |
[07:20] | -The Pho-Nomenal Challenge. -What is that? | -那是什么?-河粉挑战是… |
[07:21] | The Pho-Nomenal Challenge is three pounds of meat, | -那是什么?-河粉挑战是… |
[07:22] | The Pho-Nomenal Challenge is three pounds of meat, | 三磅肉 |
[07:23] | three pounds of noodles, three liters of broth. | 三磅面条 三升肉汤 |
[07:25] | If you finish in an hour and a half, you win $250. | 如果一个半小时内吃光 你就赢250美元 |
[07:27] | Did you just come from there? | -你刚从那里来的?-不 我五天前就试过了 |
[07:28] | No, I tried it five days ago, | -你刚从那里来的?-不 我五天前就试过了 |
[07:30] | and I have not been able to take a crap since. | 从那之后我就再也没能拉过屎 |
[07:33] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[07:38] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[07:41] | 《实习医生》 | |
[07:55] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[07:56] | A 23-year-old male, five days without a bowel movement | 23岁男性 5天没有大便 |
[07:59] | after participating in an eating contest. | -参加完吃饭比赛后 -吃饭挑战 |
[08:01] | Eating challenge. | -参加完吃饭比赛后 -吃饭挑战 |
[08:02] | Severe abdominal pain, bloating, difficulty sitting. | 严重的腹痛 腹胀 坐下有困难 |
[08:05] | Hey, I’m Dr. Schmitt. | 我是施密特医生 |
[08:07] | Have you tried increasing your water intake, | 你有试过增加你的水摄入量吗? |
[08:09] | eating adequate sources of fiber? | 吃足够的含纤维食物? |
[08:11] | Exercise helps, reducing stress. | 锻炼会有帮助 减轻压力 |
[08:13] | How am I supposed to reduce stress | 当我的整个身体里都是河粉 我怎么能减轻压力呢? |
[08:14] | when my entire body is full of pho? | 当我的整个身体里都是河粉 我怎么能减轻压力呢? |
[08:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很不舒服 |
[08:18] | I’m just– I’m very uncomfortable. | 对不起 我很不舒服 |
[08:21] | Excuse me. Um… Can I borrow one of you? | 抱歉 可以借用一个人吗? |
[08:23] | -Me! -Is it surgical? | -和手术有关?-我 |
[08:25] | Go, Millin. | 去吧 米林 |
[08:27] | Get a KUB and then do a digital rectal exam. | 拍个肾脏 输尿管和膀胱的X光片 做个手指直肠检查 |
[08:29] | Wait, I’m sorry. Digital? | 什么?手指? |
[08:31] | Yeah, a finger. It helps us– | 一根手指 能帮我们… |
[08:32] | Okay, d– Never mind. | 好 不用了 |
[08:34] | After ruling everything out, | 在排除所有问题后 使用大便软化剂或开塞露 |
[08:35] | you can try a stool softener or an enema. | 在排除所有问题后 使用大便软化剂或开塞露 |
[08:37] | If none of that works, then we can consider doing a procedure. | 如果这些都不起作用 那么我们可以考虑做手术 |
[08:42] | Ow! God! | 天啊 |
[08:44] | Still want that room? – | 还想要那个房间吗? |
[08:47] | Oh! God! | 天啊! |
[08:52] | Lupe. Lupe, I’m on the phone, amor, okay? | 卢佩 我在打电话 好吗? |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:56] | Uh, Sierra Deleon? | -塞拉·德利奥?我是… -她可以? |
[08:57] | She can cover? | -塞拉·德利奥?我是… -她可以? |
[08:59] | Great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Okay, sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:03] | I needed to make sure my shift was covered. | 我得找人替我的班 |
[09:06] | Um, I’m pregnant with my third, and I’m spotting. | 我怀上了第三胎并且伴有少量出血 |
[09:08] | Uh, here, sweetie. Come here. | 过来 亲爱的 这是一架飞机 你可以在这里玩 |
[09:10] | Yeah. It’s a plane. You can play here. | 过来 亲爱的 这是一架飞机 你可以在这里玩 |
[09:12] | Okay, so how long have you been spotting? | 你少量出血有多久了? |
[09:13] | A few days. | 有几天 起初我没太在意 |
[09:14] | At first, I didn’t think too much of it, | 有几天 起初我没太在意 |
[09:16] | but now I’m starting to get a bit stressed. | 但现在我开始有点紧张了 |
[09:18] | Oh! -SIERRA: Lupe. | 卢佩 好吧 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 卢佩 好吧 |
[09:20] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 给你 去坐下 |
[09:22] | Here, go sit down. Go sit down. | 不好意思 给你 去坐下 |
[09:23] | Go sit. | 坐那里 |
[09:24] | Have you experienced any clotting or noticed | 曾有过血液凝结 |
[09:26] | Have you experienced any clotting or noticed | 或意识到血量增加吗? |
[09:26] | an increase in the amount of blood? | 或意识到血量增加吗? |
[09:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧?我不是很确定 |
[09:30] | I’m not really sure. | 也许吧?我不是很确定 |
[09:31] | Lupe’s dad drives cross-country rigs, | 卢佩的爸爸开大货车跑运输 |
[09:33] | which means I’m lucky if I get out the front door | 如果我记得出门前擦些体香剂 那就很幸运了 |
[09:35] | with deodorant on. | 如果我记得出门前擦些体香剂 那就很幸运了 |
[09:36] | Alright, I’m going to page OB. | 我去呼叫产科医生 给你做个超声波检查 |
[09:37] | We’re gonna get you an ultrasound | 我去呼叫产科医生 给你做个超声波检查 |
[09:39] | to see if we can find the cause of the bleeding. | 看能不能找到出血的原因 好了 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 看能不能找到出血的原因 好了 |
[09:42] | Alright, I’ll see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[09:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 我把这个发给我老公 他一定会嫉妒的 |
[09:48] | Oh, now, I’m texting this to my husband. | 谢谢 我把这个发给我老公 他一定会嫉妒的 |
[09:50] | He’s gonna be jealous. | 谢谢 我把这个发给我老公 他一定会嫉妒的 |
[09:51] | He’s a Tank fan? | 他是坦克球迷? |
[09:52] | Ah, saw you play at Royer High | 看过你在罗耶高中的比赛 那时你还不叫坦克 |
[09:55] | before you were even the Tank. | 看过你在罗耶高中的比赛 那时你还不叫坦克 |
[09:56] | He predicted you were gonna be a star. | 他早就知道你会成为一个明星 所以我估计他既嫉妒 |
[09:57] | -Oh, okay. -So I guess he’s gonna be jealous | 他早就知道你会成为一个明星 所以我估计他既嫉妒 |
[09:59] | -and smug. -Mm. | 又沾沾自喜 |
[10:01] | I was on a nighttime ER rotation in the Caribbean | 当你凭借那个6分拦截球 赢得玫瑰碗比赛时 |
[10:03] | I was on a nighttime ER rotation in the Caribbean | 我在加勒比海的一个急诊室值夜班 |
[10:04] | when you had that pick six to win the Rose Bowl. | 我在加勒比海的一个急诊室值夜班 |
[10:07] | First time I tore my meniscus. | 我第一次撕裂了半月板 |
[10:09] | But we won the championship, so… worth it. | 但我们夺冠了 所以…值得 |
[10:12] | Storm took out the hospital Wi-Fi, | 因为暴风雨医院的无线网络中断 只有我有无线热点 |
[10:13] | and I had the only hot spot. | 因为暴风雨医院的无线网络中断 只有我有无线热点 |
[10:15] | Everyone, patients, doctors, | 每个人 患者 医生 |
[10:18] | they all had opinions on how to treat you. | 关于如何对你进行治疗 |
[10:19] | -Oh. -One of their own. | 他们有各自的想法 |
[10:21] | And now you’re my patient. | 而现在你是我的患者 |
[10:23] | Mm, that’s an interesting angle. | 而现在你是我的患者 |
[10:24] | Mm, that’s an interesting angle. | 这是个有趣的角度 能占用你几分钟吗? |
[10:25] | Do you have a few minutes? | 这是个有趣的角度 能占用你几分钟吗? |
[10:26] | Could I ask you some questions? | 可以问你几个问题吗? |
[10:27] | Uh… | 可以问你几个问题吗? |
[10:29] | Bring it on. – | -说吧 -我们到外面去怎么样? |
[10:30] | How about we step outside? | -说吧 -我们到外面去怎么样? |
[10:32] | Oh, daycare. | 托儿所 |
[10:35] | I’d better see what that is. | 最好去看看有什么事 谢谢你的照片 坦克 |
[10:36] | Um, thank you for the photo, Tank. | 最好去看看有什么事 谢谢你的照片 坦克 |
[10:38] | No problem. – | 没问题 再见 |
[10:40] | Bye. | 没问题 再见 |
[10:48] | You know, I had a couple ACL repairs in college. | 我在大学时有过两次 前十字韧带修复手术 |
[10:51] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗?-对 滑冰时弄伤了膝盖 |
[10:52] | Busted my knee ice skating. | -是吗?-对 滑冰时弄伤了膝盖 |
[10:53] | -Used to be pretty competitive. -Used to? | -我曾经很好胜 -曾经? |
[10:55] | Your recovery didn’t go well or something? | 你没有痊愈还是什么? |
[10:57] | -No, no, it went great. -But you couldn’t skate? | 痊愈了 |
[10:58] | -No, no, it went great. -But you couldn’t skate? | 但你不滑冰了? |
[10:59] | Oh, I didn’t have time. I got into med school. | 我没有时间 我进了医学院 |
[11:01] | Then it’s on and popping. | -然后就是派对 恋爱什么的 -我就知道 |
[11:02] | Ayyy! I feel that. | -然后就是派对 恋爱什么的 -我就知道 |
[11:04] | I know you do, now. | 我知道你懂的 |
[11:08] | Hey, the kids okay? I just got paged. | 孩子们没事吧?我刚接到传呼 |
[11:10] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 他们可能又互相扔积木 |
[11:11] | They probably threw blocks at each other again | 我也是 他们可能又互相扔积木 |
[11:13] | and file some sort of injury report or something. | 我也是 他们可能又互相扔积木 |
[11:13] | and file some sort of injury report or something. | 需要交一份受伤报告或什么的 |
[11:16] | Huh. Hey, there is another plus about being chief. | 等等 当主任还有一个好处 |
[11:18] | They usually bring that paperwork to you. | 他们通常会把那份报告交给你 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 对 |
[11:21] | And you get a part-time administrative assistant, | 你会有一个兼职的行政助理 |
[11:24] | which is essential for such an important job. | 对如此重要的工作来说这必不可少 |
[11:26] | Richard told you that if I took the job, | 理查告诉你如果我接受这份工作 |
[11:28] | that you’d be chief of trauma again, didn’t he? | 你会再次当创伤科主任 对吗? |
[11:29] | No. | 没有 |
[11:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:32] | He briefly floated it. | 他只是提了一下 |
[11:34] | Once again, it’s all about you. | -仍然是关于你 -不 是关于我们 |
[11:36] | No, it’s about us. | -仍然是关于你 -不 是关于我们 |
[11:37] | Yeah, when it’s convenient for you. | 是的 对你很方便 |
[11:45] | Were all the parents paged? | 叫了所有家长吗? |
[11:46] | Just the parents involved in the bite. | 只是咬和被咬小孩的家长 |
[11:48] | Your kid bit my kid. | 你的孩子咬了我的孩子 |
[11:50] | Which? -Allison. Bit Pru. | -谁… -艾莉森咬了普鲁 |
[11:52] | That seems like a one-parent job. | 好像一个家长就行了 |
[11:53] | Let’s make this one about you. | 你来解决吧 |
[11:59] | We are so sorry. | 我们非常抱歉 |
[12:04] | Okay, Sierra, you’re about 11 weeks along. | 好 塞拉 大约11周了 |
[12:08] | Hit the nail on the head. – | 没错 |
[12:09] | There is a strong fetal heart beat, | 有很强的胎儿心跳 |
[12:13] | and your cervix was closed on exam, | 做检查时你的子宫颈是闭合的 一切看起来都很好 |
[12:15] | so everything looks good. | 做检查时你的子宫颈是闭合的 一切看起来都很好 |
[12:16] | Your pregnancy is right on track. | 你的怀孕情况正常 |
[12:18] | You just need to rest and avoid strenuous activity. | 你只需要注意休息并避免剧烈活动 |
[12:23] | Her BMP came back. She’s dehydrated. | 她的血液检查出来了 她有些脱水 |
[12:25] | So just make sure she gets some fluids before you discharge. | 出院前确保给她补充一些水分 |
[12:28] | Yeah, absolutely. | 没问题 |
[12:29] | Okay, so we’ll get you that IV, and you’ll be out of here in no time. | 我们会给你打点滴 你很快就可以出院了 |
[12:32] | Oh. Great. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Mommy, the phone. | 妈妈 电话 |
[12:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 嘿 |
[12:37] | Hey. What? She can’t come in? | 谢谢 嘿 |
[12:39] | Hey. What? She can’t come in? | 什么?她来不了?她跟我说10点前会到的 |
[12:40] | But she told me she was gonna come in at 10:00. | 什么?她来不了?她跟我说10点前会到的 |
[12:42] | -Excuse me. -No. I’ll– I’ll call her. | 不用了 我打给她 |
[12:43] | I’ll call her. | 不用了 我打给她 |
[12:45] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧? |
[12:46] | Not really. | 有点问题 |
[12:48] | Yes. | 没事 |
[12:50] | Everything’s okay. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[12:51] | Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[12:52] | Well, I’ll get you those IV fluids, | 我去拿静脉注射液 你稍等 |
[12:54] | and, um, you just sit tight. -SIERRA: Okay. | 我去拿静脉注射液 你稍等 |
[13:02] | I didn’t know colleges had ice skating teams. | 我不知道大学里有滑冰队 |
[13:04] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然不知道 因为我们早上5点就到冰场 |
[13:05] | Because we were hitting the ice at 5:00 a.m., | 你当然不知道 因为我们早上5点就到冰场 |
[13:07] | and the football team was still getting their beauty sleep. | 而橄榄球队员们还在酣睡呢 |
[13:11] | I had to stay focused so I could go pro. | 我必须保持专注才能成为职业选手 但现在我需要提高一个档次 |
[13:13] | But now I gotta kick it up a notch. | 我必须保持专注才能成为职业选手 但现在我需要提高一个档次 |
[13:15] | For the team? | -为了团队?-为了我的家人 |
[13:16] | For my family. | -为了团队?-为了我的家人 |
[13:17] | Playing ball is what will let me bring them over from Port-au-Prince. | 打球能让我把他们从太子港接过来 |
[13:20] | -Haiti? -My real hometown. | -海地?-我真正的故乡 |
[13:23] | A scout saw me play when I was in the sixth grade. | 六年级时有个球探看到我打球 |
[13:26] | He asked my uncle, would he let me train in Seattle? | 他问我叔叔能否让我到西雅图训练 |
[13:29] | -Guess what he told the guy? -Hm? | 你知道他对那人怎么说?为什么不呢? |
[13:31] | “Why the hell not?” – | 你知道他对那人怎么说?为什么不呢? |
[13:33] | So I moved by myself. | 所以我自己搬的家 我当时11岁 |
[13:35] | I was 11. | 所以我自己搬的家 我当时11岁 |
[13:37] | I get to go home and see my mom | 每年圣诞节 我都会回家看我妈和弟弟们 |
[13:39] | and my little brothers every Christmas, | 每年圣诞节 我都会回家看我妈和弟弟们 |
[13:41] | but that’s about it. | 但仅此而已 |
[13:43] | This is my chance to finally get everyone back together. | 我终于有机会可以让大家重新在一起 |
[13:45] | So I gotta get back on that field ASAP. | 所以我必须尽快回到球场上 |
[13:48] | You want to succeed so it means something. | 你想成功 且有意义 坐起来 |
[13:49] | Sit up for me. | 你想成功 且有意义 坐起来 |
[13:50] | And deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[13:56] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是不成功怎么办? |
[13:58] | What if he can’t repair it and I’m stuck bagging groceries? | 如果他无法修复 而我只能在杂货店装袋子? |
[14:03] | What if I can’t play ball again? | 如果我不能再打球怎么办? |
[14:07] | But what if you can? | 但如果你可以呢? |
[14:22] | That is a lot of fecal matter. | 那是大量的粪便 |
[14:24] | It’s really good pho. | 非常好的河粉 |
[14:26] | It’s a hole-in-the-wall in the CID. You should try it. | 不错的小餐馆 你应该试试 |
[14:29] | Well, since you like it so much, | 既然你这么喜欢 你为什么不进去给他灌肠呢? |
[14:30] | why don’t you go in and give the enema? | 既然你这么喜欢 你为什么不进去给他灌肠呢? |
[14:31] | Are you offering the bedroom? | -你会让出卧室吗?-如果你负责两周的食物 |
[14:32] | If you throw in two weeks’ groceries. | -你会让出卧室吗?-如果你负责两周的食物 |
[14:34] | No deal. I know how much you eat. | 没门儿 我知道你的饭量 |
[14:35] | Not as much as this guy. | 比不上这个人! |
[14:38] | Oh, you know what? Screw it. Gimme that. | 去它的 给我那个 |
[14:43] | -Okay, bye. -Mwah. Mwah. | 好 拜 |
[14:46] | -Again, I am so, so sorry. -Oh, please. | 我再次表示非常抱歉 |
[14:48] | -Again, I am so, so sorry. -Oh, please. | 不用 我问过她了 只发生过一次 |
[14:49] | I spoke to her. | 不用 我问过她了 只发生过一次 |
[14:50] | It was a one-time thing. | 不用 我问过她了 只发生过一次 |
[14:52] | Allison had something to say, | 艾莉森想说什么 却说不出来 |
[14:53] | and she couldn’t get the words out. | 艾莉森想说什么 却说不出来 |
[14:55] | Kids bite. It happens. | -孩子们咬人 有时会发生的 -谢谢 |
[14:56] | Thanks. | -孩子们咬人 有时会发生的 -谢谢 |
[14:57] | So, have you thought more about chief? | 那你有进一步考虑主任一职吗? |
[15:00] | Well, it’s a great title and a pay bump, | 这是个很好的头衔 还能加薪 |
[15:02] | but is that really enough to– | -但这真的足以… -不 |
[15:03] | -No. -No? | -但这真的足以… -不 |
[15:05] | No, it’s not a pay bump. | -不?-不 这不算加薪 |
[15:06] | It’s more like a nudge, a small tap. | 只是轻轻推一下 轻轻拍一下 |
[15:09] | It certainly isn’t enough to justify | 比起无休止的文书工作 协议 会议和投诉 |
[15:12] | the relentless paperwork and protocols and meetings | 比起无休止的文书工作 协议 会议和投诉 |
[15:13] | the relentless paperwork and protocols and meetings | 这绝对就是不值一提 |
[15:15] | and complaints. | 这绝对就是不值一提 |
[15:16] | So… many… complaints. | 这么多的抱怨 |
[15:18] | That’s why Webber doesn’t have any takers. | 所以伟柏找不到人 |
[15:22] | But you are in a very interesting | 奥特曼 你现在 处于一个微妙的谈判位置 |
[15:25] | negotiating position, Altman, | 奥特曼 你现在 处于一个微妙的谈判位置 |
[15:27] | ’cause they need you. – | 因为他们需要你 |
[15:28] | And if I were you, I’d ask for the moon. | 如果我是你 我就会要求得到月亮 |
[15:31] | And the planets. | 和行星 |
[15:33] | And Pluto. | 和冥王星 |
[15:35] | What exactly do you think that all looks like? | 你认为那一切到底看起来像什么? |
[15:39] | Well, if it were me… | 要是我的话… |
[15:41] | A full-time administrative assistant | 一个全职行政助理 |
[15:44] | who will be the point person for any staff complaints. | 负责处理员工投诉的关键人物 |
[15:47] | And this person will also attend budget meetings in my place | 如果我不在 这个人也会代替我参加预算会议 |
[15:50] | if I am unavailable and take notes for my review. | 并做笔记供我审阅 |
[15:52] | I will need an additional three weeks off | 我还需要额外的三周休假 |
[15:55] | and double the pay increase that you’re currently offering. | 要把目前的加薪再翻倍 |
[15:58] | And a– a stipend for research. | 还有一笔科研津贴 |
[16:03] | Oh. Well, this is a lot to consider. | 要考虑的可真不少 |
[16:04] | These are my terms… sir. | 这些是我的条件 |
[16:08] | Um, I– I’m gonna need some time to think this over. | 我需要些时间好好考虑一下 |
[16:11] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你会理解的 |
[16:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:25] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[16:26] | I thought you were clipping an aneurysm. | 我还以为你在剪动脉瘤呢 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I finished. | 已经结束了 |
[16:30] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么? |
[16:32] | My case report for my partial heart transplant. | 关于部分心脏移植术的病例报告 |
[16:34] | -The one on the baby? -Arlo Fischer. | -给那个婴儿做的?-阿洛·费舍尔 |
[16:37] | Why would I write “socks”? | 我为什么要写袜子? |
[16:39] | I have no idea. But you know who might? | 我不清楚 但你知道也许有人了解? |
[16:44] | I’m not breaking the ceasefire. | 我不会破坏停火协议 |
[16:46] | And I need to get this done in less than three weeks. | 我需要在三周内完成这项工作 |
[16:48] | You’re worried another cardio surgeon might beat you to it? | 你担心另一位心脏外科医生 可能会比你更快? |
[16:53] | I need a win. | 我需要赢 |
[16:55] | I need a victory, because I feel like I’m failing at my marriage, | 我需要一个胜利 |
[16:56] | I need a victory, because I feel like I’m failing at my marriage, | 因为看起来我的婚姻可能是失败的 |
[16:59] | and I do not fail. | 我不会失败 我讨厌失败 |
[17:00] | I hate failing. | 我不会失败 我讨厌失败 |
[17:02] | Hiding from the hard parts won’t make it less hard. | 躲避困难并不会让它变得容易 |
[17:05] | It’ll just make it last longer. | 只会让它持续更长时间 |
[17:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:16] | It’s not a durag, Mommy, it’s for surgery. | 妈妈 这不是什么头巾 |
[17:17] | It’s not a durag, Mommy, it’s for surgery. | 是做手术时要用的 前两次我都有戴 记得吗? |
[17:18] | I wore it for the last two, you remember? | 是做手术时要用的 前两次我都有戴 记得吗? |
[17:20] | You look so adorable. | 你看起来好可爱 |
[17:22] | Now, let me meet everyone in that room. | 现在让我认识一下屋里的每个人 |
[17:25] | This is Dr. Kwan. | -这是关医生 -你好 |
[17:27] | Hi. | -这是关医生 -你好 |
[17:28] | And this is Dr. Griffith. | -这是格里菲斯医生 -见到你很高兴 |
[17:29] | Very nice to meet you. | -这是格里菲斯医生 -见到你很高兴 |
[17:30] | -Where’s Dr. Lincoln? -He’s already in the OR. | 林肯医生在哪里? |
[17:31] | -Where’s Dr. Lincoln? -He’s already in the OR. | 他已经在手术室了 我们马上要送杰梅因去那里 |
[17:32] | We’re about to take Jermaine there now. | 他已经在手术室了 我们马上要送杰梅因去那里 |
[17:34] | Both of you look at me. | 你们两个人都看着我 我儿子用他的天赋打破了记录 |
[17:35] | My son has broken records with his talent. | 你们两个人都看着我 我儿子用他的天赋打破了记录 |
[17:38] | -Yes, ma’am. -And noses. | -是的 女士 -还有鼻子 |
[17:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[17:42] | You know where he got that strength? | -知道他从哪里得到这种力量吗?-他妈妈 |
[17:43] | His mama. | -知道他从哪里得到这种力量吗?-他妈妈 |
[17:44] | Take care of my baby. | 照顾好我的孩子 |
[17:48] | I love you. | 爱你 眼睛向前看 |
[17:49] | Eyes forward. | 爱你 眼睛向前看 |
[17:50] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗?眼睛向前看 |
[17:51] | Eyes forward. | 你听到了吗?眼睛向前看 |
[17:53] | Eyes forward. | 眼睛向前看 |
[17:55] | We’ll talk later. | 回头再聊 |
[17:56] | We’ll talk later, honey, I love you. | 回头再聊 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[18:04] | -I’m ready. -Mm-hmm. | 我准备好了 |
[18:18] | Hey. I just wanted to wish you good luck. | 嘿 我只想祝你好运 |
[18:21] | Not that you need it. | 不是说你需要 |
[18:22] | I’ll take it. | 欣然接受 |
[18:24] | After everything Jermaine’s sacrificed to play, | 杰梅因牺牲了那么多来打球 |
[18:26] | he doesn’t deserve to be riding the bench. | 他不应该坐冷板凳 |
[18:30] | I just gotta stay sharp. | 我必须要保持敏锐 |
[18:32] | It’s been a while since I’ve been in the pressure cooker, | 我已经有很长时间没有这么大压力了 |
[18:34] | -you know? -Well… | 我已经有很长时间没有这么大压力了 |
[18:35] | -you know? -Well… | 你以前从未发挥失常 |
[18:36] | you’ve never folded before. | 你以前从未发挥失常 |
[18:38] | You’re not gonna start now. | 你现在也不会的 |
[18:39] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[18:53] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | So, uh, I have considered your offer. | -我有考虑你提的条件 -准备拍板决定啦? |
[18:58] | -Ready to shake on it? -You know, | -我有考虑你提的条件 -准备拍板决定啦? |
[18:59] | -Ready to shake on it? -You know, | 格雷斯隆医院是一个… |
[19:00] | Grey-Sloan is a place where– | 格雷斯隆医院是一个… |
[19:03] | Grey-Sloan is a place where– | 建立优秀传统的地方 |
[19:04] | where legacies are built, history is written. | 建立优秀传统的地方 |
[19:06] | where legacies are built, history is written. | 书写了历史 |
[19:07] | Working here, for me, I mean, evokes a feeling of… duty. | 在这里工作 对我来说 唤起了一种…责任感 |
[19:12] | It’s an honor to serve. | 能提供服务是一种荣誉 |
[19:14] | And often, service requires sacrifice. | 而提供服务往往需要作出牺牲 |
[19:19] | It’s a little weird to put it that way, | 这样说有点奇怪 |
[19:21] | especially to someone who actually served, but– | 特别是对一个服过役的人 但是… |
[19:22] | Uh, I’m– I’m not done yet. | 我还没说完 |
[19:24] | -Oh. -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | When I see these doctors, these patients, | 当我看到这些医生 这些患者 |
[19:30] | it brings me joy. | 会给我带来快乐 |
[19:31] | It makes me happy, | 让我开心 |
[19:32] | um, fulfilled. | 让我开心 |
[19:34] | um, fulfilled. | 得到满足 |
[19:36] | And thinking about all of this, | 想到这些 |
[19:39] | well, Altman, I’ve decided to take the job myself. | 奥特曼 我决定自己来做这个工作 |
[19:43] | I– I love being here. | 我喜欢待在这里 我甚至喜欢这座大楼 |
[19:45] | I even love the building itself. | 我喜欢待在这里 我甚至喜欢这座大楼 |
[19:47] | And, um, I’m– I’m happy | 我对报酬也满意 |
[19:48] | with the money that’s already on the table. | 我对报酬也满意 |
[19:51] | It’s not about that for me. | 对我来说这并不重要 |
[19:53] | So, um… | 所以 奥特曼医生 谢谢你 占用你的时间了 |
[19:54] | thank you for your time, Dr. Altman. | 所以 奥特曼医生 谢谢你 占用你的时间了 |
[20:00] | Fine. We can lose the stipend. | 好吧 可以去掉津贴 |
[20:05] | Oh. Okay. | 好 那就去掉津贴 |
[20:06] | We will… lose the… stipend. | 好 那就去掉津贴 |
[20:14] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[20:18] | Excuse me. -Hey. | 劳驾 |
[20:20] | Hey. What’d I miss? | 我有错过什么吗? |
[20:22] | They sutured the ACL and are making the tunnels. | 他们缝合了前十字韧带 做好了通道 |
[20:24] | They’re about to prepare the implant for placement. | 他们要准备放进植入物 |
[20:27] | He wasn’t asking me, was he? | 他没问我 对吗? |
[20:28] | Very much not. – | 没有 |
[20:30] | Man, I hope this goes well. | 希望一切顺利 |
[20:32] | The Tank has suffered enough setbacks. | 坦克遭受的挫折已经够多了 |
[20:34] | Are, uh, things better at home? | 家里的情况好点了吗? |
[20:36] | You know, all due– all due respect, | 恕我直言 上次聊天时 |
[20:38] | the last time we talked, you gave me some advice | 恕我直言 上次聊天时 |
[20:39] | the last time we talked, you gave me some advice | 你给我的建议有点太离谱了 |
[20:40] | that kinda blew up in my face. | 你给我的建议有点太离谱了 |
[20:43] | Maggie’s been staying with Amelia. | -玛姬一直和艾美莉雅住在一起 -什么? |
[20:45] | Wh– Oh. Um… | -玛姬一直和艾美莉雅住在一起 -什么? |
[20:47] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:48] | It’s– It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[20:50] | I should have thought twice before I took advice from you. | 我接受你的建议之前应该三思 |
[20:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[20:56] | I mean, how are things with Teddy? | 我是说你和泰蒂的关系怎么样? |
[20:59] | Fair point. -Yeah. | -有道理 -是的 |
[21:01] | The tunnels are made. | 通道已经完成 可以进行下一步 |
[21:02] | He’s ready for the scaffold. | 通道已经完成 可以进行下一步 |
[21:04] | As amazing as I am, the Tank weighs close to 320 pounds, | 和我一样神奇 坦克的体重接近320磅 |
[21:08] | and he can run 40 yards in less than five seconds, | 并能在5秒内跑完40码 |
[21:11] | which means he can take down a quarterback | 这意味着他可以用大约 1700磅的力量打败一个四分卫 |
[21:12] | with roughly 1,700 pounds of force. | 这意味着他可以用大约 1700磅的力量打败一个四分卫 |
[21:15] | Never mind what that’s doing to his brain. | 甭管那对他的大脑有什么影响 |
[21:17] | That’s a whole other conversation. | 那完全是另外一个话题 但这对膝盖的伤害很大 |
[21:18] | But it takes a toll on the knees. | 那完全是另外一个话题 但这对膝盖的伤害很大 |
[21:20] | How long can he sustain that? | 他能维持多久? |
[21:23] | Oh, on average, these defensive players get about six years. | 平均而言 这些防守球员 大约有六年的时间 |
[21:26] | So it’s only one year longer than residency and he’s done? | 只比住院实习期长一年 然后就结束了? |
[21:28] | Let’s hope he’s better than average. | 希望他能超过平均数 |
[21:46] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 卢佩把我的东西 扔在了地上 我还没收拾 |
[21:49] | Lupe threw my things on the floor | 对不起 卢佩把我的东西 扔在了地上 我还没收拾 |
[21:51] | and I– I haven’t picked them up yet. | 对不起 卢佩把我的东西 扔在了地上 我还没收拾 |
[21:53] | Well, your IV is almost done. | 静脉注射快完了 你腹部还疼吗? |
[21:55] | Are you experiencing any pain in your abdomen? | 静脉注射快完了 你腹部还疼吗? |
[22:00] | Sierra? | 塞拉 |
[22:02] | I can’t help but notice you seem– | 我注意到你似乎… |
[22:04] | I just have a lot on my mind. | 我脑子里有很多事 |
[22:06] | Sorry, I– I know you’re busy. | 对不起 我知道你很忙 |
[22:08] | Hey, don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[22:12] | I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed, | 我知道那种喘不上气的感觉 |
[22:16] | and I only have myself to take care of. | 而我只需要照顾自己 |
[22:18] | If there’s something on your mind, | 如果有什么事 你要是愿意可以和我谈谈 |
[22:20] | you can talk to me about it if you want. | 如果有什么事 你要是愿意可以和我谈谈 |
[22:23] | The condom broke. | 避孕套破了 |
[22:26] | My husband and I use condoms because I hate the way | 我们用避孕套 |
[22:29] | My husband and I use condoms because I hate the way | 因为避孕药让我感觉很难受 |
[22:30] | birth control pills make me feel. | 因为避孕药让我感觉很难受 |
[22:33] | And it broke. | 它破了 |
[22:34] | I wasn’t trying to get pregnant. | 我并不想怀孕 |
[22:37] | Especially after my other two. | 尤其是在我已经有两个孩子之后 |
[22:39] | And, don’t get me wrong, I love the hell out of them. | 别误会我的意思 我非常爱他们 |
[22:43] | I do. | 真的 |
[22:45] | But I’m scared it’s gonna come back. | 但我很害怕它会回来 |
[22:47] | What’s going to come back, Sierra? | 什么会回来 塞拉? |
[22:50] | After I gave birth to my two kids, | 在我生完孩子后 |
[22:52] | I just felt this huge wave rushing towards me. | 就好像有个巨浪冲向我 |
[22:57] | I would look at them, | 我看着他们 我知道我爱他们 但是… |
[23:00] | and I know I love them, | 我看着他们 我知道我爱他们 但是… |
[23:01] | but I was so exhausted and so defeated. | 我疲惫不堪 有种挫败感 |
[23:05] | Depressed? | 很抑郁 |
[23:06] | It was really dark. | 真的很黑暗 |
[23:09] | I was really dark. | 真的很黑暗 |
[23:11] | Both times. | 两次 |
[23:14] | Both babies. | 两个宝宝 |
[23:17] | And the doctor called it postpartum depression, | 我的医生说是产后抑郁症 |
[23:19] | and he prescribed me a few medications, | 他开了一些药 |
[23:21] | talk therapy, but nothing worked. | 谈话治疗 但没有任何效果 |
[23:25] | And it lasted for months and months. | 持续了好几个月 |
[23:28] | So when I saw that I was spotting, I felt… | 所以当我看到少量出血时 我觉得… |
[23:32] | like I could breathe. | 我好像无法呼吸 |
[23:35] | Sierra, did you… | 塞拉 你有… |
[23:38] | do anything | 尝试终止这次怀孕吗? |
[23:39] | to try and terminate this pregnancy? | 尝试终止这次怀孕吗? |
[23:42] | -No. -Okay. | -没有 -好的 |
[23:45] | But when I thought I was having a miscarriage, | 但当我想到流产的时候 |
[23:48] | I wasn’t so terrified about having to go through that again. | 我并不害怕必须再经历一次 |
[23:53] | I wasn’t so terrified that I wouldn’t be here for my babies. | 我没有那么害怕 觉得我无法照顾我的孩子们 |
[24:05] | How much is an abortion? | 堕胎需要多少钱? |
[24:06] | Our reproductive clinic provides counseling | 我们的生殖诊所可以提供咨询 |
[24:09] | and abortion services on a sliding scale. | 以及堕胎服务 费用按比例计算 |
[24:11] | Would you like me to call someone from down there? | 你想让我给那里的人打个电话吗? |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:19] | That’s the smallest incision I’ve seen | 对于如此复杂手术 这是我见过的最小的切口 |
[24:21] | for a procedure so complex. | 对于如此复杂手术 这是我见过的最小的切口 |
[24:23] | When I was training, they used to flay open the entire joint | 当我接受培训时 他们会把整个关节剥开 |
[24:26] | and staple it back together Frankenstein-style. | 然后用很恐怖的方式 把它重新钉在一起 |
[24:28] | Mm. -These days… | 现在则是…艺术 |
[24:29] | art. | 现在则是…艺术 |
[24:44] | Alright, okay. Well done, everybody. | 好的 非常棒 各位 让我们把坦克的膝盖包扎一下 |
[24:45] | Now let’s bandage up the Tank’s knee | 好的 非常棒 各位 让我们把坦克的膝盖包扎一下 |
[24:47] | and roll him back to recovery and let him rest. | 把他送回去进行恢复 让他休息 |
[24:49] | No gawkers in the hallways | 走廊上不要有伸长脖子 尴尬地等待签名的人 |
[24:51] | waiting around awkwardly for autographs. | 走廊上不要有伸长脖子 尴尬地等待签名的人 |
[24:52] | And absolutely no selfies. | 而且绝对不允许有自拍 |
[24:56] | 无性别卫生间 | |
[25:00] | What are you doing? | -你在做什么?-你不能刺激直肠 |
[25:01] | Can’t rush the rectum. | -你在做什么?-你不能刺激直肠 |
[25:03] | Wh– Uh, you’re a surgeon. | 你是名外科医生 我们是外科医生 |
[25:04] | We are surgeons. | 你是名外科医生 我们是外科医生 |
[25:06] | Yeah, and general surgery’s | 普通外科都是关于 肠道里的大便 天行者 |
[25:07] | all about poop in the pipes, Skywalker. | 普通外科都是关于 肠道里的大便 天行者 |
[25:10] | Curtains or shades? | 窗帘还是百叶窗?我的房间采光很好 |
[25:11] | My room gets a lot of light. | 窗帘还是百叶窗?我的房间采光很好 |
[25:13] | Eh, it’s not your room until you have success. | 在你获得成功之前 那不是你的房间 |
[25:19] | Yes! – | 好! |
[25:20] | Jared, how are you feeling? | 杰瑞德 你感觉如何? |
[25:22] | I feel like I just lost ten pounds. | 感觉就像我刚减了10磅 |
[25:24] | Pho-tastic! | 粉常棒! |
[25:26] | It’s another dish on the menu. | 这是菜单上的另一道菜 |
[25:27] | I want to say thank you so much for your help. | 我只想说非常感谢你们的帮助 |
[25:30] | Now I can go back. | 现在我可以再回去 |
[25:31] | Uh, um, I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[25:32] | To the restaurant. I need to win that $250. | 那家餐馆 我需要赢那250美元 |
[25:35] | Uh, sir, I really think | 先生 我觉得你应该 让你的消化系统… |
[25:36] | -you should let your digestive system– -Am I free to go? | 先生 我觉得你应该 让你的消化系统… |
[25:37] | -you should let your digestive system– -Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗? |
[25:38] | Yeah, you are free to go. | 对 你可以走了 |
[25:40] | Uh, yeah, you just have to sign some forms at the… desk. | 你只需要在服务台签一些文件 |
[25:43] | Good luck! | 祝你好运! |
[25:48] | Curtains it is. | 装窗帘啦 |
[25:51] | Oh, wait. Stop scrolling. | 等等 不要再滑动了 |
[25:53] | His mom’s phone number. | 他妈妈的电话号码 |
[25:54] | You think Dr. Lincoln will let me call Nadine, | 你觉得林肯医生 会让我打电话给纳丁吗? |
[25:56] | let her know Jermaine’s out of surgery? | 让她知道杰梅因做完手术了? |
[25:58] | Nadine? What, are we on a first-name basis with his mom? | 纳丁?我们对他妈妈直呼其名? |
[26:01] | Yeah, it’s called listening to your patient. | 对 这叫做倾听你的患者 |
[26:03] | You know, compassion, | 比如同情心 医生对患者的态度等等 |
[26:05] | bedside manner, that kind of thing. | 比如同情心 医生对患者的态度等等 |
[26:07] | Okay, so you’re saying I don’t have any of that? | 你是说这些我都不具备? |
[26:09] | Oh, you said it, not me. | 是你说的 不是我 |
[26:11] | Sats dropped to the 70s. | 他的氧饱和度刚刚下降到70 |
[26:13] | Heart rate in the 140s. | 心率在140左右 |
[26:14] | So in terms of physical therapy– | 在物理治疗方面 |
[26:16] | Dr. Lincoln! | 林肯医生! |
[26:18] | -What’s going on? -His vitals just started plummeting. | -发生了什么事?-他的生命体征开始急剧下降 |
[26:21] | BP is now below 90/70. | 血压现在低于90/70 |
[26:23] | Damn it. -He was fine two minutes ago. | -该死 -两分钟前他还好好的 |
[26:24] | Alright, start him on pressors. | 开始给他使用加压器 我们需要重新给他插管 |
[26:25] | We need to re-intubate him. Now! | 开始给他使用加压器 我们需要重新给他插管 |
[26:27] | We need to re-intubate him. Now! | 现在 去叫纳吉医生 |
[26:27] | -Get Ndugu and get me an intubation tray. -Yeah. | 现在 去叫纳吉医生 |
[26:28] | -Get Ndugu and get me an intubation tray. -Yeah. | -给我一个插管盘!-是 |
[26:38] | -I don’t see anything. -His D-dimer’s elevated, | 我什么也没看到 |
[26:39] | -I don’t see anything. -His D-dimer’s elevated, | 他的D-二聚体升高了 氧饱和度不合格 |
[26:40] | his sats are failing, he has right heart strain. | 他的D-二聚体升高了 氧饱和度不合格 |
[26:42] | his sats are failing, he has right heart strain. | 他右心肌劳损 有一个血块 |
[26:43] | Then where is it? | 他右心肌劳损 有一个血块 |
[26:43] | Then where is it? | -那它在哪里?-林肯医生 |
[26:44] | -Dr. Lincoln. -I’m sorry, I’m just– | -那它在哪里?-林肯医生 |
[26:45] | -Dr. Lincoln. -I’m sorry, I’m just– | 很遗憾 我只是… |
[26:49] | Kwan, get him away from there. | 关医生 让他离开那里 |
[26:51] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[26:52] | Large saddle PE at the bifurcation of his pulmonary artery. | 大块鞍形肺栓塞 |
[26:53] | Large saddle PE at the bifurcation of his pulmonary artery. | 在他的肺动脉的分叉处 |
[26:55] | He needs an emergent embolectomy. | 他需要进行紧急栓塞切除术 |
[26:56] | Alright, he needs a heparin infusion immediately. | -需要立即给他输注肝素 -好 |
[26:58] | Alright, let’s get to the IR suite right now. | 我们现在就去介入放射室 马上行动! |
[27:00] | Let’s move. | 我们现在就去介入放射室 马上行动! |
[27:04] | Half your assistant’s salary is gonna come off your side. | 你助手的一半工资要你那边出 |
[27:07] | Now, I can’t double your pay, | 我不能给你双倍的工资 但我准备给你提供… |
[27:08] | but I am ready to offer you 25% above your initial offer. | 我不能给你双倍的工资 但我准备给你提供… |
[27:10] | but I am ready to offer you 25% above your initial offer. | 比最初的报价高出25%的报酬 |
[27:12] | Which is insulting. | 太不给面子了 高出75% 助手的钱你来付 |
[27:13] | Seventy-five percent over, and you pay for the assistant. | 太不给面子了 高出75% 助手的钱你来付 |
[27:16] | You know, when I look at these halls– | 当我看到这些大厅… |
[27:18] | Oh, please. | 又要给我讲你是怎么为民服务的 |
[27:19] | Tell me about how you served again. | 又要给我讲你是怎么为民服务的 |
[27:22] | Dr. Webber. Dr. Altman. | 伟柏医生 奥特曼医生 |
[27:24] | Uh, Shepherd? | 薛波? |
[27:26] | I hope I’m not too late. | 我希望还不算太晚 |
[27:27] | I would like to be considered for the position. | 我想应聘这个职位 |
[27:30] | Chief of surgery. | 外科主任 |
[27:32] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[27:37] | At 11 weeks, we can do an in-office procedure | 在11周时 我们可以做个门诊手术 |
[27:40] | to terminate the pregnancy. | 来终止妊娠 |
[27:42] | Do you use a knife? | -你要用刀吗?-不用 |
[27:43] | No. We use suction. No blades. | -你要用刀吗?-不用 |
[27:44] | No. We use suction. No blades. | 我们通过抽吸 不用刀片 |
[27:46] | Will you put me to sleep? | 我会睡着吗? |
[27:47] | Because I have to pick up Manny, and I have to cook them dinner. | 我得去接曼尼 给他们做晚饭 |
[27:50] | No, you’ll be awake. | 不 你会醒着的 |
[27:51] | We can even have a volunteer take Lupe | 会有一个志愿者 |
[27:53] | for ice cream during the procedure. | 在手术期间带卢佩去吃冰激凌 |
[27:57] | Will it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[27:58] | You’ll feel discomfort at times, | 你有时会感到不舒服 但我们会使用麻醉剂来麻痹那部分 |
[28:00] | but we use an anesthetic to numb the area. | 你有时会感到不舒服 但我们会使用麻醉剂来麻痹那部分 |
[28:10] | I love my kids. | 我爱我的孩子们 |
[28:12] | I want to stay alive for them. | 我要为他们活着 |
[28:17] | I want to be okay for them. | 为了他们我不能出事 |
[28:18] | I can’t do this again. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[28:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:25] | Do you want to assist? | 你能帮忙吗? |
[28:28] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 等会儿见 |
[28:36] | He’s young, the surgery went perfectly. | 他很年轻 手术非常顺利 我不明白 |
[28:37] | I don’t understand how a clot this size formed this quickly. | 他很年轻 手术非常顺利 我不明白 |
[28:38] | I don’t understand how a clot this size formed this quickly. | 这么大的血块是如何迅速形成的 |
[28:40] | -It shouldn’t. -But it can. | -不应该 -但有可能 |
[28:43] | You’re saying I should have seen this coming? | 你是说我本该想到这一点? |
[28:44] | I’m saying there’s nothing you could have done | 我是说不管你做什么 |
[28:45] | to prevent this from happening. | 都无法防止这种情况发生 |
[28:48] | Is that a V-Fib? | 那是心室颤动吗? |
[28:49] | Get me a crash cart. I’m pulling the wire. | 给我一辆急救车 我拉线 |
[28:52] | Paddles. | 电极板 |
[28:54] | Charge to 150. | 充电到150 |
[28:58] | Clear. – | 清除 |
[29:01] | Push another epi. Charge to 200. | -再来剂肾上腺素 -充电到200 |
[29:03] | Clear. – | 远离 |
[29:04] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[29:06] | Come on, Tank. Come on. | 醒醒 坦克 |
[29:07] | Come on, Tank. Come on. | 醒醒 远离 |
[29:08] | Clear! – | 醒醒 远离 |
[29:16] | Eyes forward, Jermaine. | 眼睛向前看 杰梅因 眼睛向前看 |
[29:17] | Eyes forward. | 眼睛向前看 杰梅因 眼睛向前看 |
[29:21] | Yes, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:23] | If you have to leave, it’s okay. | 如果你有事 没关系 我没事的 |
[29:25] | I’ll be fine. | 如果你有事 没关系 我没事的 |
[29:26] | He wants to stay on. | 他不想挂机 我可以开着手机吗? |
[29:27] | Is it okay if I’m on the phone? | 他不想挂机 我可以开着手机吗? |
[29:29] | Of course. Yes. | 当然可以 |
[29:31] | Okay, are you ready? | 好 准备好了吗? |
[29:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:34] | I’m going to use my hands to do a bimanual exam | 我会用我的手来做双侧盆腔检查 |
[29:38] | to determine the shape and location of your cervix. | 来确定你的子宫颈的形状和位置 |
[29:41] | Okay. I wish you were here, too. | 好的 我也希望你在这里 |
[29:44] | Now we’re going to insert the speculum, | 现在我们要插入窥阴器 就像常规的子宫颈抹片检查一样 |
[29:46] | just like a routine pap smear. | 现在我们要插入窥阴器 就像常规的子宫颈抹片检查一样 |
[29:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:49] | And we will hold it still with this instrument. | 我们用这个工具来让它不动 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 我们用这个工具来让它不动 |
[29:55] | Alright. | 好 |
[29:56] | Now, Sierra, you may feel some discomfort | 塞拉 你可能会感到一些不适 |
[29:59] | as we administer two shots to numb the area. | 我们会打两针来麻痹这个部位 |
[30:01] | Okay, ready? | 好 准备好 |
[30:05] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:08] | Millin, we’ll wait a few minutes for the paracervical block | 我们要等几分钟让宫颈旁阻断生效 |
[30:10] | to take effect before we dilate the cervix. | 我们要等几分钟让宫颈旁阻断生效 |
[30:11] | to take effect before we dilate the cervix. | 然后我们扩张宫颈口 塞拉 你怎么样? |
[30:13] | How are you doing, Sierra? | 然后我们扩张宫颈口 塞拉 你怎么样? |
[30:14] | Okay. | -我没事 -好 |
[30:15] | Yes, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在 不 我没事 |
[30:17] | No, no, no. I’m fine. | 是的 我还在 不 我没事 |
[30:18] | Okay, let’s follow along via ultrasound. | 好 让我们通过超声波来进行 |
[30:22] | It’s just an ultrasound. | 就是超声波 不疼 |
[30:24] | It doesn’t hurt. | 就是超声波 不疼 |
[30:26] | Gel’s just cold. | 胶状物有点凉 |
[30:27] | We’ll measure the length of her uterus | 在我们扩张宫颈口之前 先要测量她的子宫长度 |
[30:29] | before we dilate the cervix. | 在我们扩张宫颈口之前 先要测量她的子宫长度 |
[30:31] | Okay, Sierra, you ready? | 好 塞拉 你准备好了吗? |
[30:33] | Okay, Dr. Millin, what do you see? | 米林医生 你看到了什么? |
[30:35] | The uterus is 10 centimeters. | 子宫有10厘米 |
[30:37] | Okay, great. | 好 非常好 我们要扩张宫颈口 |
[30:38] | We’re going to dilate the cervix. | 好 非常好 我们要扩张宫颈口 |
[30:40] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:45] | Doing great, Sierra. | 塞拉 你好棒 |
[30:48] | Okay, last one. | 好 最后一个 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:51] | Now, Sierra, I’m going to use this catheter | 现在 塞拉 我要用这根导管 |
[30:55] | along the walls of your uterus. | 沿着你的子宫壁 |
[30:57] | Okay, are you ready? | -好吗?准备好了吗?-是的 |
[30:58] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始 |
[31:01] | Doing great. | 非常棒 |
[31:02] | And, okay, removing the catheter. | 好的 移除导管 |
[31:06] | Dr. Millin will use ultrasound to verify completion. | 米林医生会用超声波来确认完成情况 |
[31:13] | Uterus is clear. | 子宫内没有残留 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:15] | Removing the forceps. | 移除钳子 |
[31:19] | And removing the speculum. | 移除窥阴器 |
[31:22] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[31:23] | And that’s it. | -就这样 -结束了 |
[31:24] | It’s over. | -就这样 -结束了 |
[31:26] | Yes, I’m okay. | 是的 |
[31:28] | Yes, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[31:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[32:11] | Charge again. | 再充电 |
[32:12] | Link. Charge again! | -林克 -再充电 |
[32:14] | We’ve been doing this for two hours, man. | 我们已经做了两个小时了 |
[32:16] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[32:30] | Time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[32:32] | 15:45 | 15:45. |
[32:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:39] | I’ll walk out first. | 我先出去 也许我可以拖住媒体 |
[32:40] | Maybe I can stall the press. | 我先出去 也许我可以拖住媒体 |
[32:42] | No. No. | 不 |
[32:45] | All they see is a football player. | 他们所看到的只是一个橄榄球运动员 统计数字和美元 |
[32:46] | Stats and dollar signs. | 他们所看到的只是一个橄榄球运动员 统计数字和美元 |
[32:48] | He was just a kid doing what he loved. | 他只是一个孩子 做他喜欢的事 |
[32:51] | Now he’s gone. | 现在他走了 |
[32:55] | That’s on me. | 是我的责任 |
[33:20] | Mommy. Oh. | 妈妈 |
[33:23] | Hey! – | 嘿 |
[33:24] | You got that? | 那是你的吗? |
[33:25] | -Yeah. -Okay, so, you, um, | -对 -好 接下来的几天你可能会 |
[33:27] | you may experience some cramping | -对 -好 接下来的几天你可能会 |
[33:28] | you may experience some cramping | 出现痉挛和少量出血 |
[33:29] | and some spotting over the next few days. | 出现痉挛和少量出血 |
[33:31] | It’s totally normal. | 这很正常 |
[33:33] | If you feel uncomfortable, ibuprofen will help. | 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[33:35] | If you feel uncomfortable, ibuprofen will help. | -布洛芬会有帮助 -好的 |
[33:35] | Okay. | -布洛芬会有帮助 -好的 |
[33:36] | Uh, if you feel any dizziness or experience heavy bleeding, | 如果你感到头晕 |
[33:38] | Uh, if you feel any dizziness or experience heavy bleeding, | 如果出血很多 给我们打电话 |
[33:39] | please call us. | 如果出血很多 给我们打电话 |
[33:41] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[33:42] | You’re an incredible mom. | 你是个了不起的妈妈 |
[33:45] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:53] | Great work today, Millin. | 米林 今天的工作很出色 |
[33:54] | A lot of interns can regurgitate a textbook, | 很多实习生能背诵教科书 |
[33:57] | but not many can talk to a patient like you. | 但没有很多人能像你这样 真正与患者倾谈 |
[34:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:04] | I– I’ve just never had someone compliment my work before. | 以前从来没有人夸奖过我的工作 |
[34:10] | It’s safe to say I– I grew up a little left of normal. | 可以说我的成长过程有点偏离正轨 |
[34:13] | My parents taught me to clear energy fields | 我10岁时 父母教我如何 清扫能量场和卷大麻 |
[34:16] | and roll a joint at 10. | 我10岁时 父母教我如何 清扫能量场和卷大麻 |
[34:18] | That kind of reputation | 这种名声并没有为成功铺平道路 |
[34:19] | didn’t exactly pave the way for success. | 这种名声并没有为成功铺平道路 |
[34:22] | Well, coming from someone who didn’t have | 尽管你的成长经历 |
[34:24] | Well, coming from someone who didn’t have | 也并不很传统 |
[34:25] | the most conventional upbringing either, | 也并不很传统 |
[34:28] | you saved that woman’s life today. | 但是你今天救了那个女人的命 |
[34:29] | You could’ve walked away, but you didn’t. | 你本可以走开 但你没有 |
[34:32] | You stayed and listened, | 你留下来倾听 塞拉会因此过得更好些 |
[34:34] | and Sierra is better off for it. | 你留下来倾听 塞拉会因此过得更好些 |
[34:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:46] | …and not to mention, I’ve just come off | 更不用说我刚刚完成了 一个获奖的研究项目 |
[34:47] | an award-winning research project on Parkinson’s, | 更不用说我刚刚完成了 一个获奖的研究项目 |
[34:49] | an award-winning research project on Parkinson’s, | 是关于帕金森症的 |
[34:49] | which will boost the profile of this hospital | 是关于帕金森症的 |
[34:50] | which will boost the profile of this hospital | 这会提升医院的形象 要是我当主任 |
[34:51] | if I’m the new chief. | 这会提升医院的形象 要是我当主任 |
[34:52] | Are you asking for anything specific in the offer? | 你有什么具体的要求吗? |
[34:56] | Well, I would need twice the existing rate | 工资要涨一倍 |
[34:58] | and full flexibility to travel to visiting labs. | 访问实验室没有任何限制 |
[35:01] | Also, I found out what they’re paying at Seattle Pres. | 我也了解到 西雅图长老会医院的薪资水平 |
[35:04] | You should be a little embarrassed. | 你应该会有点尴尬 |
[35:13] | Why do you have to visit other labs | 我们这里有实验室 你为什么还要去其他实验室? |
[35:14] | when we have a lab right here for you? | 我们这里有实验室 你为什么还要去其他实验室? |
[35:16] | I don’t need to go anywhere. | 我不需要去其他地方 |
[35:24] | I’m sorry, Dr. Shepherd. | 很抱歉 薛波医生 我无法考虑你的申请 |
[35:25] | I’m unable to consider your application. | 很抱歉 薛波医生 我无法考虑你的申请 |
[35:28] | I’ve already offered the job to Dr. Altman. | 我已经把这份工作给奥特曼医生了 |
[35:31] | Seventy-five percent above your existing rate, | 比你现有的薪水高75% 一个全职行政助理 |
[35:34] | a full-time administrative assistant, and a stipend. | 比你现有的薪水高75% 一个全职行政助理 |
[35:35] | a full-time administrative assistant, and a stipend. | 还有一笔津贴 一笔小小的津贴 |
[35:36] | A small stipend. | 还有一笔津贴 一笔小小的津贴 |
[35:38] | Deal. | 成交 |
[35:49] | You’re welcome. | -不客气 -什么? |
[35:50] | -What? -Bailey sent me in here. | -不客气 -什么? |
[35:51] | -What? -Bailey sent me in here. | 贝莉让我进来的 我才不想当主任! |
[35:53] | I didn’t want to be chief. | 贝莉让我进来的 我才不想当主任! |
[36:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:28] | I told Dr. Lincoln I would call Nadine. | 我告诉林肯医生我会给纳丁打电话 |
[36:35] | It should be us. We met her. | 应该是我们 |
[36:36] | It should be us. We met her. | 我们见过她 我们欠她的 |
[36:36] | We owe her that. | 我们见过她 我们欠她的 |
[36:38] | But I don’t know what to say. | 但我不知道该说什么 |
[36:41] | I’ve been on the other end of that call. | 我一直在那个电话的另一头 |
[36:44] | It’s sickening. | 让人感到很难受 |
[36:45] | It’s impossible, and there is no right way. | 太难了 也没有恰当的方法 |
[36:48] | There are no right words. | 没有恰当的言语 |
[36:51] | Will you do it with me? | 你能和我一起做吗? |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:16] | And heal me from it | 你好 |
[37:17] | Mrs… Nadine. | 女士… |
[37:18] | Mrs… Nadine. | 纳丁 |
[37:23] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[37:25] | there was a complication with Jermaine’s surgery. | 杰梅因的手术引起了一个并发症 |
[37:27] | No. No, please. My baby. | 杰梅因的手术引起了一个并发症 |
[37:27] | No. No, please. My baby. | 拜托 我的宝贝 |
[37:29] | Please. My baby. | 拜托 我的宝贝 |
[37:31] | Please! No! | 拜托 不要 |
[37:33] | Please! No! | 拜托 不要! |
[37:45] | I heard about Jermaine Talbott. | 我听说了杰梅因·塔尔博特的事 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[37:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:59] | Um, I started the paper. | 我开始写论文了 我可以把简介发给你 |
[38:00] | I can send you the introduction, | 我开始写论文了 我可以把简介发给你 |
[38:02] | if you want. | -如果你想… -我刚刚失去了一个患者 |
[38:03] | -I just lost a patient. -I’m sorry. | -如果你想… -我刚刚失去了一个患者 |
[38:06] | I thought it would be a good distraction. | 对不起 我以为 这样可以让你分散一下注意力 |
[38:07] | -No. -Okay. | 不会 这是你的方法 |
[38:09] | No. That’s what you do. | 不会 这是你的方法 |
[38:12] | You bury yourself in work to avoid your feelings. | 你把自己埋在工作中来逃避你的感受 |
[38:16] | Says the man who is switching specialties | 说这话的人 为了躲避他老婆而转换专业 |
[38:18] | to avoid his wife. | 说这话的人 为了躲避他老婆而转换专业 |
[38:22] | Who is making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. | 而且把这件事看得太重! |
[38:27] | People die, Maggie. Young people. | 人会死 玛姬 年轻人 |
[38:30] | Strong people. People who deserve better. | 强壮的人 应该有更好生活的人 |
[38:32] | And you want to throw away our marriage | 因为我申请调动 你就想放弃我们的婚姻 |
[38:34] | because I applied for a transfer. | 因为我申请调动 你就想放弃我们的婚姻 |
[38:36] | And you want to throw away your ability to save lives. | 你想放弃你挽救生命的能力 |
[38:43] | Didn’t make much of a difference today, so… | 今天我也无能为力 |
[38:45] | But you tried. | 但是你尽力了 |
[38:47] | And not everyone can be resuscitated, | 不是每个人都能被抢救过来 |
[38:49] | -but you have to try. -You’re right. | -但你必须要尝试 -没错 |
[38:54] | Not everyone can be resuscitated. | 不是每个人都能被抢救过来 |
[39:21] | So, I had this patient today, | 我今天遇到一个患者 |
[39:23] | and, I mean, the lengths that some people will go to– | 有些人不惜一切代价去… |
[39:45] | What do you say to sushi? | 想吃寿司吗?我们肯定吃得起 |
[39:47] | I’m pretty sure we can afford it. | 想吃寿司吗?我们肯定吃得起 |
[39:48] | -Hey! -Wait, you don’t know? | -嘿 -等等 你不知道吗? |
[39:50] | -What? -The press are having a field day. | -什么?-媒体大做文章 |
[39:53] | They’re saying that Link killed Jermaine Talbott. | 他们说林克杀了杰梅因·塔尔博特 |
[39:55] | -Oh, my God. -Yeah. | -天哪 -是的 |
[39:58] | And I’m chief. | 而我是主任 |
[40:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:13] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[40:19] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[40:27] | Twenty-two years old. | 22岁 |
[40:30] | He had his entire life ahead of him. | 他本来前程似锦 现在 他永远不会有孩子 |
[40:31] | Now, he’ll never have children. | 他本来前程似锦 现在 他永远不会有孩子 |
[40:35] | He’ll never fall in love. | 他永远不会坠入爱河 |
[40:39] | Grow old. | 变老 |
[40:42] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[40:45] | Hey. Look at me. | 嘿 看着我 |
[40:47] | You did everything right. | 你所做的一切都是正确的 |
[40:49] | It was a clot. It can happen to anyone. | 这是个血凝块 可能会发生在任何人身上 |
[40:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:55] | Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm | 过来 |
[41:04] | I– – Oh. | 我… |
[41:07] | -Oh. -Okay, you’re– you’re drunk | 好吧 你喝醉了 而且你很伤心 |
[41:09] | -and you’re sad, and– -I’m sorry. | 好吧 你喝醉了 而且你很伤心 |
[41:10] | -and you’re sad, and– -I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:12] | -It’s okay. -I’m so sorry. | -没事 没关系 -对不起 我上楼去 |
[41:13] | -No, it’s okay. -I’m gonna go upstairs. | -没事 没关系 -对不起 我上楼去 |
[41:14] | No, no, no. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:19] | Sometimes, the things we fight hardest to achieve | 有时我们最努力争取的事情 |
[41:22] | end up costing us the most. | 结果让我们付出最大的代价 |
[41:24] | But it doesn’t mean the effort was a waste. | 但这并不意味着努力是一种浪费 |
[41:31] | Every experience can teach us something | 每次经历都能让我们学到一些东西 |
[41:34] | if we choose to receive the lesson. | 如果我们选择接受这个教训 |
[41:41] | Simone? | 西蒙妮? |
[41:46] | Trey? | 特雷 |
[41:48] | What are you doing here? | -你在这里做什么?-他说他认识你 |
[41:50] | He said he knew you. | -你在这里做什么?-他说他认识你 |
[41:51] | Don’t worry, I searched your Insta photos | 别担心 我确认了他的照片 才让他进来的 |
[41:52] | to confirm before letting him in. | 别担心 我确认了他的照片 才让他进来的 |
[41:54] | Plus, he brought snacks. – | 另外他还带来了零食 |
[42:05] | I should’ve come a long time ago. | 我早就应该来的 |
[42:06] | …down the river | 我早就应该来的 |
[42:08] | Now, who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[42:10] | He’s my roommate. | 他是我的室友 |
[42:12] | But what we learn may completely surprise us. | 但我们所了解到的东西 也许会让我们大吃一惊 |
[42:18] | 《实习医生》 |