时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪! |
[00:04] | No, hey, no, no, no, stop. | 不 嘿 不要 住手 |
[00:06] | -Stop. -Oh, my God! | -住手 -我的天! |
[00:08] | One of the more harrowing parts of complex heart surgeries | 复杂的心脏手术中 一个更折磨人的部分是 |
[00:11] | is the moment we wean the patient off the cardiopulmonary bypass machine. | 我们不再让患者依靠体外循环机 |
[00:16] | Oh, Lucas! | 卢卡斯! |
[00:19] | We start slowly warming the patient. | 我们开始慢慢给患者增温 |
[00:21] | -You’re up early. -Couldn’t sleep. | -你起得很早 -睡不着 |
[00:24] | As the patient’s temperature rises, | 随着患者体温的上升 |
[00:27] | we check to make sure all of the air has been removed from the heart. | 我们要检查以确保 心脏中所有的空气都已排除 |
[00:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:33] | -Hey. -Good morning. | -嘿 -早 |
[00:36] | Coffee for the road? | 要带咖啡上路吗? |
[00:39] | -Bring it back tonight. -Thank you. | -今晚把它带回来 -谢谢 |
[00:44] | Anybody want a weed whacker? | 有人想要除草机吗? |
[00:45] | The house on the corner is giving away a bunch of stuff for free. | 拐角的那家人在送一堆免费的东西 |
[00:48] | I’m going to be late, but I’ll see you tonight. | 我要迟到了 晚上见 |
[00:53] | -Bye! -Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[00:56] | She took my mug! | 她拿走了我的杯子! |
[00:57] | Apparently she’ll bring it back tonight. | 看来她今晚会把它带回来 |
[00:59] | Found some good bridesmaid dress options, if you’re looking. | 找到了些不错的伴娘礼服 要是你需要的话 |
[01:02] | Those dresses belong in a museum. | 这些衣服应该放在博物馆里 |
[01:03] | They’re free, and go away. | 它们是免费的 走开 |
[01:05] | Do you think that I could officiate? ‘Cause I’ve always wanted to do that. | 你觉得我可以去主持吗?因为我一直都想做 |
[01:09] | I barely know you. | 我跟你又不熟 |
[01:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you going to do it? | 真遗憾 你们有打算吗? |
[01:13] | Terry and I still have a lot to figure out. | 我和特里还有很多事要考虑 |
[01:15] | Yes, I’m in the mix. | 好啊 我可以参与吗? |
[01:16] | Once the aortic cross clamp is removed, | 一旦移开主动脉交叉钳 |
[01:19] | all eyes are on the heart for that moment of truth. | 所有的目光都会集中在心脏上 那是关键时刻 |
[01:22] | Will it start to beat? | 它会不会开始跳动? |
[01:25] | Hey, can I borrow a shirt? | 嘿 可以借件衣服吗? |
[01:27] | I need to bring some more clothes over here. | 我需要多带一点衣服过来 |
[01:29] | Help yourself. | 自己去看吧 |
[01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:31] | You know, I’m going to go make breakfast. | 我去做早餐 |
[01:34] | Meant to tell you, we are out of the good granola. | 本想告诉你的 已经没有好的格兰诺拉麦片了 |
[01:37] | Really? I just bought some. | 真的?我刚刚买了一些 |
[01:38] | I know. I’ve been on a yogurt kick. I’ll get some more. | 我知道 我一直很喜欢酸奶 我会再去买一些的 |
[01:42] | Is that Kai? Will you tell them I said hi? | 那是凯吗?能替我跟他们问好吗? |
[01:44] | When are they coming back here? | 他们啥时来这里? |
[01:46] | I’ve got this documentary I want to show them. | 我想给他们看一部记录片 |
[01:47] | Can we talk about this a little later? | 我们可以稍后再谈吗? |
[01:49] | They’re about to go into a meeting, so I just gotta… | 他们马上要开会 所以我… |
[01:50] | No, of course, of course. To be continued. | 没问题 未完待续 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know anyone was here doing this. | 不好意思 我没想到 会有人在这里做这个 |
[02:02] | Morning, baby. | 早啊 宝贝 |
[02:04] | Meet Taya. | 这是塔娅 |
[02:05] | Taya is Seattle’s most highly regarded Reiki practitioner. | 塔娅是西雅图最受好评的灵气修行者 |
[02:09] | Reiki? Of course. | 灵气?当然了 |
[02:11] | Reiki. You know, it’s an energy healing technique. | 灵气 你知道 它是一种能量治疗技术 |
[02:14] | It clears the mind, promotes relaxation and improves focus. | 它可以清理思绪 促进放松并提高注意力 |
[02:19] | I thought I’d give it a try before my surgery today. You want to go next? | 我觉得今天应该在我的手术前试试 接下来你想试一下吗? |
[02:23] | No, thank you. I was just looking for my raincoat. | 不用 谢谢 我只想找到我的雨衣 |
[02:26] | It’s in the hall closet. | 在门厅的壁橱里 |
[02:33] | It’s not like my workload has just evaporated. | 我的工作量并没有减少 |
[02:36] | My paperwork has doubled with the clinic. | 诊所的文书工作增加了一倍 |
[02:37] | Well, please complain more about data entry to a chief resident. | 拜托 多向住院总医师抱怨 一些关于数据输入的问题 |
[02:41] | You want to make it a contest? Because I work two jobs. | 你想让它成为一场比赛?我要做两份工作 |
[02:44] | I moonlight in general. Plus, I’m a mom. That’s, like, four jobs. | 我一般会有兼职 我还是个母亲 就像有四份工作 |
[02:46] | Well, I feel like I have seven. | 我觉得我有七份 |
[02:48] | I’m having recurring dreams about intern rotation assignments | 我经常梦见分配实习生轮班工作 |
[02:51] | when I should be dreaming about… hot nurse. | 我本该梦见火辣的护士 |
[02:54] | -Hot nurse. Hot Carlos. -What? What? | -火辣的护士 火辣的卡洛斯 -什么? |
[02:58] | -Oh, wait. Quick, hide me. -Oh, my God. | -等等 快 挡住我 -天哪 |
[03:00] | What is happening right now? | 怎么回事? |
[03:01] | Carlos and I had an interaction | 我和卡洛斯有一次互动 |
[03:05] | at the intern house party. | 在实习生聚会上 |
[03:07] | -A quality interaction? -Very high quality. Yes. | -一个高质量的互动?-绝对高质量 是的 |
[03:12] | And afterwards, he gave me his number. | 后来他给了我他的电话号码 |
[03:15] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[03:17] | -He thinks I’m cool. -So? | -他觉得我挺酷的 -然后呢? |
[03:19] | Look at me! | 看看我! |
[03:20] | Okay, well, just take off the bike helmet. | 好吧 那就摘下头盔 |
[03:28] | -I’ll tell you when he’s gone. -Gosh. | -等他走了我告诉你 -天哪 |
[03:31] | Hey, have you assigned someone to supervise me today? | 嘿 今天你有派人来监督我吗? |
[03:34] | Right. I knew I was forgetting something. | 没错 我就知道我忘了什么 |
[03:35] | I’ve got to look at microscopes and then a compliance meeting, whatever that is. | 我要看显微镜 参加一个 合规会议 不知那是什么 |
[03:38] | So somewhere between that and the hundred other things I have to do, | 此外我还有数不清的事要做 |
[03:41] | I will get you a supervisor. | 我会给你找个监督者 |
[03:42] | -Do that first. -Owen, I– | -先做这个 -欧文… |
[03:44] | I called the medical commission. | 我给医疗委员会打了电话 |
[03:46] | And said what? | 说了什么? |
[03:47] | I asked them for an appeal, and they granted me one. | 我向他们提出上诉 他们批准了我的请求 |
[03:49] | They’re sending a preceptor. | 会派个指导医师 |
[03:51] | He will assess me, and if I pass, | 他给我做个评估 如果我能通过 |
[03:52] | they will temporarily reinstate my license. | 他们将暂时恢复我的执照 |
[03:55] | You just decided that? You didn’t even talk to me about it? | 你就这么决定了?你都没和我谈过这事? |
[03:57] | You and I are broken. You know it, I know it, | 你我已经破裂 你知道 我知道 |
[03:58] | I’m pretty sure the entire hospital knows it. | 我肯定整个医院都知道 |
[04:01] | If I can practice medicine again, maybe we can stop resenting each other. | 如果我能够再次行医 也许我们可以不再怨恨彼此 |
[04:05] | All right. When are they coming to assess you? | 好吧 他们什么时候来评估? |
[04:06] | Today. He’s downstairs right now. | 今天 他现在就在楼下 |
[04:08] | So, about the supervisor… | 所以 关于监督者… |
[04:11] | Porter’s with Ndugu. Millin’s with Dr. Webber. | 波特跟纳吉 米林跟伟柏医生 |
[04:15] | Griffith and Yasuda, you’re with Shepherd | 格里菲斯和安田 你们跟薛波 |
[04:18] | and Matthew’s on scut. | 马修打杂 |
[04:20] | As a gentle reminder, I will be in the O.R. today with the Dr. Fox, | 温馨提示 我今天 要和福克斯医生在手术室里 |
[04:24] | so do not page me, call me, or attempt to find me. | 所以不要呼我 给我打电话或试图找到我 |
[04:28] | What if our patient is dying? | 要是我们的患者快死了呢? |
[04:29] | Take that attitude and channel it into saving them. | 把这种态度转化为想办法去救他们 |
[04:35] | Move. | 快走 |
[04:37] | I’ve come to return my interns. | 我来退我的实习生 |
[04:39] | Pretty sure there’s a no return policy. | 肯定没有退货政策 |
[04:41] | All my surgeries have been canceled. | 我所有的手术都被取消了 |
[04:42] | Only thing they’d be learning is how to be the viper of Seattle. | 他们唯一能学到的就是 如何成为西雅图的毒舌 |
[04:44] | Well, I see that as a possible teaching opportunity. | 我觉得这也不失为一个教学机会 |
[04:47] | -Where do you want us? -Look, just give me a second. | -你想让我们去哪里?-给我一点时间 |
[04:50] | Dr. Schmidt, we’re late. | 施密特医生 我们要晚了 |
[04:52] | I’m so sorry, Dr. Fox. | 很抱歉 福克斯医生 |
[04:53] | I just need to reassign these interns. | 我需要重新安排这些实习生 |
[04:55] | Who wants to come fix a penis? | 谁愿意来修复一个阴茎? |
[04:58] | -Totally. -I’m in. | -没问题 -我可以 |
[04:59] | Consider them reassigned. Let’s go, fellas. Let’s go. | 他们被重新安排了 走吧 大家伙儿 走吧 |
[05:05] | Natalia Asaki, 32, post-op day two from right craniotomy | 娜塔莉亚·浅木 32岁 右侧开颅手术后第二天 |
[05:09] | for a resection of a metastatic lesion | 为了切除转移性病灶 |
[05:11] | from the primary esophageal carcinoma. | 来自于原发性食道癌 |
[05:14] | Well, your incision is healing well, Natalia. No sign of infection. | 你的切口愈合得很好 娜塔莉亚 没有感染的迹象 |
[05:17] | Will I be able to travel soon? | 我能很快去旅行吗? |
[05:20] | Honey, you just had brain surgery. | 亲爱的 你刚刚做了脑部手术 |
[05:22] | Let’s not rush anything, okay? | 别着急 好吗? |
[05:24] | Our friends chipped in to give us a divorce honeymoon. | 朋友们凑钱让我们度个离婚蜜月 |
[05:29] | We want to go to Europe to see that sunsets. | 我们想去欧洲看夕阳 |
[05:33] | Sunset is Natalia’s favorite time of the day. | 日落是娜塔莉亚一天中最喜欢的时光 |
[05:35] | It’s the magical hour when the sky becomes a painting. | 当天空变成一幅画 这是一个奇妙的时刻 |
[05:40] | My wife and I took a spectacular trip recently, | 我和妻子最近进行了一次难忘的旅行 |
[05:42] | and yes, it really does feed the soul. | 没错 它确实能滋养心灵 |
[05:45] | See? Our trip is doctor recommended. | 看到了吗?我们的旅行是医生推荐的 |
[05:50] | When can we book our plane ticket, Dr. Webber? | 我们啥时可以预订机票 伟柏医生? |
[05:53] | Well, we need to get a PET scan first, and then we’ll re-stage the cancer, | 我们需要先做PET扫描 然后再对癌症进行重新分级 |
[05:56] | and we’ll go from there. | 我们从那里开始 |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Venice first. | 先去威尼斯 |
[06:02] | If there’s gelato, I’ll follow you anywhere. | 如果有意式冰淇淋 我会跟你去任何地方 |
[06:04] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[06:09] | Barbara Collins, 45, presents with double vision and headaches. | 芭芭拉·柯林斯 45岁 出现复视和头疼 |
[06:12] | A CT revealed a tumor in the center region of the brain. | CT显示在大脑中心区域有个肿瘤 |
[06:15] | Today we will do a transventricular endoscopic approach to resect it. | 今天我们将采用 脑内窥镜技术来切除它 |
[06:18] | And once removed, we’ll send it to pathology | 一旦取出后 我们会把它送到病理科 |
[06:20] | to determine if the mass is benign or cancerous. | 来确定该肿块是良性还是癌性 |
[06:24] | And there it is, our baby sister finally has cancer. | 这就对啦 我们的宝贝妹妹终于得了癌症 |
[06:27] | Took you along enough. | 等了这么久 |
[06:28] | Dr. Shepherd, meet my sisters, Didi and Paula. | 薛波医生 来认识一下我姐 迪迪和保拉 |
[06:31] | They flew in from Boston last night to offer their support. | 她们昨晚从波士顿飞过来支持我 |
[06:35] | We never miss a cancer diagnosis. | 我们从未错过一个癌症诊断 |
[06:37] | We don’t know for sure that it is cancer. I’ll need to obtain tissue first. | 我们还不确定它是不是癌症 我需要先得到组织 |
[06:41] | -She has it. We’ve all had it. -I had breast cancer. | -她有 我们都有 -我得了乳腺癌 |
[06:45] | Carol had skin cancer, and Paula had butt cancer. | 卡罗尔得了皮肤癌 保拉得了臀部癌 |
[06:48] | We all get it, and then we make the best of it. | 我们都有 而且我们都泰然处之 |
[06:50] | That’s right. Yeah, Barbara, you can finally come to cancer camp! | 没错 芭芭拉 你终于可以来参加癌症营了! |
[06:53] | We go every year with our chemo girls, | 我们和接受化疗的姑娘们每年都去 |
[06:55] | but this one never could because | 但是她去不了因为… |
[06:56] | -no cancer! -No cancer! | -没得癌症!-没得癌症! |
[06:58] | Oh, I forgot. I brought champagne! | 哦 我忘了 我带了香槟酒! |
[07:03] | Our mother was fertile for 40 years, | 我们的母亲有40年的生育能力 |
[07:05] | and she finally gave up sex when Barbara was born. | 芭芭拉出生后她终于放弃了性生活 |
[07:08] | -Is your other sister on her way? -Carol? No, she’s… | -你们另一个妹妹也会来吗?-卡罗尔?不 她… |
[07:13] | -Oh, no. -Ladies, meet Carol. | -不会吧 -女士们 认识一下卡罗尔 |
[07:17] | She died 15 years ago. | 她15年前就去世了 |
[07:19] | Well, she kicked the cancer, but then she fell off a ladder. | 她打败了癌症 但后来她从梯子上摔下来 |
[07:22] | She was always the clumsy one. -Your sister is in that box? | -她总是笨手笨脚的 -你们的妹妹在那个盒子里? |
[07:26] | -Yeah. -We take her everywhere. | -是的 -我们总是带着她 |
[07:28] | -She loved meeting new people. -Yeah. | -她喜欢结交新朋友 -对 |
[07:31] | Nice… nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:35] | See, that’s nice. | 真好 |
[07:37] | Good for you. | 好 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:50] | Bailey. Hey. | 贝莉 嘿 |
[07:52] | Look, I want to apologize for Owen and I fighting | 我想向你道歉 因为吃饭时我和欧文 |
[07:55] | in front of you and Ben at dinner. | 当着你和本的面吵架 |
[07:57] | Cappuccino? | 卡布奇诺咖啡? |
[08:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | Honestly, your pie was the first thing that Owen and I agreed on in months. | 说实话 你做的饼让我和欧文 几个月来第一次达成共识 |
[08:07] | I mean, the best pie ever. | 是有史以来最好的饼 |
[08:09] | The most tender crust, | 皮是酥酥的 |
[08:10] | and the filling was sweet, but not too sweet. | 馅甜而不腻 |
[08:13] | I mean, what is your secret? | 你的秘方是什么? |
[08:15] | You know, you’re my boss now. | 你现在是我老板 |
[08:16] | You don’t have to butter me up. | 你用不着给我拍马屁 |
[08:18] | No, I dreamt about your pie. Truly. | 不 我梦见了你的饼 真的 |
[08:20] | You can just ask for what you want, Dr. Altman. | 你可以直接要你想要的东西 奥特曼医生 |
[08:24] | Owen is being evaluated by the medical commission today, | 医疗委员会今天要对欧文进行评估 |
[08:28] | and he’s trying really hard to fix this. | 他想方设法要解决这个问题 |
[08:30] | And if anything goes wrong, | 如果出了什么差错 |
[08:32] | he can’t be reevaluated for another six months. | 要6个月后才能重新进行评估 |
[08:35] | I’m still waiting for the question. | 我还在等你的问题 |
[08:36] | Would you supervise him, please? | 你可以监督他吗? |
[08:38] | -No. -What happened to I’m your boss | -不行 -我不是你老板吗? |
[08:39] | and I can ask for what I want? | 我可以要求你做任何事 |
[08:41] | Doesn’t mean I have to say yes, I’m busy. And I’m rooting for him. | 这并不意味着我必须答应 我很忙 我为他加油 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | Link, what are you doing right now? | 林克 你现在在做什么? |
[08:56] | Gerald Liên, age 60. | 杰拉尔德·李恩 60岁 |
[08:59] | History of increasingly painful curved erections that led | 勃起时阴茎弯曲且疼痛加剧 |
[09:02] | to a diagnosis of Peyronie’s disease. | 最后诊断为佩罗尼氏病 |
[09:05] | Okay, so who can tell me the pathophysiology of this disease? | 好 谁能告诉我 这种病的病理生理学是什么? |
[09:09] | It’s an inflammatory condition that can cause a bend in the penis, | 这是一种炎症性疾病 可导致阴茎弯曲 |
[09:12] | and it’s thought to be caused from repeated injuries | 有可能是因为屡次受伤造成的 |
[09:14] | due to athletics, accidents, or sex. | 包括运动 意外或性行为 |
[09:17] | Correct. Okay. Let’s go meet Gerald. | 对 好 我们去看一下杰拉尔德 |
[09:20] | Gerald, so nice to see you again. | 杰拉尔德 很高兴又见到你 |
[09:24] | This is Dr. Schmidt, Dr. Kwan, and Dr. Adams. | 这位是施密特医生 关医生和亚当斯医生 |
[09:29] | They’re going to be assisting me today. | 他们今天会协助我 |
[09:30] | Gerald first came to me about six months ago when his symptoms first started, | 大约在6个月前 杰拉尔德 第一次来找我 那时他的症状刚开始 |
[09:35] | and we weren’t able to help him surgically because we needed to wait | 我们无法通过手术帮他 因为我们需要等到 |
[09:38] | until the progression stabilized and there was no further curvature. | 发展趋于稳定 没有进一步的弯曲 |
[09:41] | You had to wait six months? | 你要等6个月? |
[09:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:45] | Please, just fix it. You can fix it, right? | 求你了 帮我修复 你可以的 对吗? |
[09:47] | So I can stop avoiding my wife? | 这样我就不必躲着我老婆 |
[09:48] | Today, Dr. Fox will resect the plaques that are built up | 今天福克斯医生将切除堆积的斑块 |
[09:51] | and then place a xenograft to repair the damage. | 然后放置一个异种移植物来修复损伤 |
[09:55] | Gerald, are you sure there isn’t anyone you want to call and let them know | 你真的不想打电话告诉谁 |
[09:59] | you’re having surgery today? | 你今天要做手术吗? |
[10:01] | My wife and our friends think I’m at a conference right now. | 我老婆和朋友们以为我正在开会 |
[10:03] | In about three hours, I’m going to pull a muscle, | 大约3小时后 我会因为肌肉拉伤 |
[10:06] | which will require me to be in bed for a couple of days. | 不得不在床上躺几天 |
[10:08] | Understood. All right, Schmidt, Kwan, Adams, | 明白了 好的 施密特 关 亚当斯 |
[10:10] | Let’s go and study his penal ultrasound, and I will see you in the O.R. | 我们去看一下他的阴茎超声波扫描 我在手术室等你们 |
[10:15] | Thank you, Dr. Fox. | 谢谢你 福克斯医生 |
[10:18] | I’ll need her latest scans so we can go over my approach and positioning. | 我需要她的最新扫描结果 这样我们可以采用我的方法和步骤 |
[10:22] | Excuse me, Dr. Shepherd. Didi and I were wondering if you could | 不好意思 薛波医生 我和迪迪想知道 |
[10:25] | tell us where we could get some coffee. | 在哪里可以买到咖啡 |
[10:26] | There’s a cafeteria downstairs. | 楼下有个餐厅 |
[10:28] | Or Dr. Yasuda could grab some from the lounge. | 或者安田医生可以从休息室拿一些 |
[10:31] | That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[10:32] | -Sure. Two coffees coming right up. -Actually, three. | -没问题 两杯咖啡马上就到 -应该是三杯 |
[10:35] | And Carol takes hers with cream and sugar. She always had a sweet tooth. | 卡罗尔的那份要加奶油和糖 她总是喜欢吃甜的 |
[10:40] | Okay, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[10:41] | Thank you, Dr. Yasuda. | 谢谢你 安田医生 |
[10:45] | How do I get coffee for a dead person? | 怎么给死人弄咖啡? |
[10:46] | Same way you get coffee for a living person. | 和你给活人弄咖啡一样的方法 |
[10:48] | Pour it in a cup. | 把它倒进杯中 |
[10:50] | You worried she’ll get mad at you if you screw up her order? | 你担心要是你 搞砸了她的咖啡 她会生气? |
[10:53] | -Okay. -Yeah. | -好 -是的 |
[10:58] | It looks like a boomerang. How does he pee? | 它看起来像个回旋镖 他怎么撒尿? |
[11:02] | Sideways? | 侧面? |
[11:03] | As you can see, the ultrasound shows the build up of fibrous plaques, | 正如你们所看到的 超声波检查 显示出纤维性斑块的堆积 |
[11:07] | and these plaques can contain calcifications or completely ossify. | 而这些斑块可能包含钙化或完全骨化 |
[11:11] | -Which means– -The tissue can turn to bone. | -这意味着… -组织会变成骨头 |
[11:12] | Correct. It’s worth noting this is not an ortho case. | 没错 值得注意的是 这不是一个正畸案例 |
[11:17] | It’s very complex. | 这很复杂 |
[11:18] | So be sure to carefully review the ultrasound studies. | 所以一定要仔细看超声波分析 |
[11:23] | Be extremely prepared, then get him up to pre-op. | 做好极其充分的准备 然后让他去做术前准备 |
[11:31] | -So he’s got bone… -In his boner? | -所以他有骨头… -在他的阴茎里? |
[11:37] | Nope. | 不是 |
[11:39] | Penile surgery can be bloody and messy. | 阴茎手术也会非常复杂 |
[11:42] | And if anything goes wrong, this man’s erectile function | 如果出现任何问题 这个男人的勃起功能 |
[11:45] | will be permanently impaired. | 将会受到永久的损伤 |
[11:46] | So let’s hear ’em, all of ’em, right now. | 就让我们来听听 所有的 现在 |
[11:51] | Get your jokes out now. | 现在把你们的笑话都说出来 |
[11:53] | Not one more after you step foot outside that door. | 踏出那扇门后就不许再说 |
[11:55] | Captain Hook, Gargo-gherk, and Bendy Straw. | 钩子船长 短小黄瓜 弯曲吸管 |
[12:00] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[12:07] | Today, I’ll be assessing your clinical skills, | 今天我会评估你的临床技能 |
[12:09] | bedside manner and diagnostic knowledge. | 你对患者的态度以及诊断知识 |
[12:11] | I want you to pretend I’m not here. Do everything like you normally would. | 我希望你假装我不在这里 像平常一样做每一件事 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | Mr. Williams, I am Dr. Hunt. I am here to take a look at that cut. | 威廉姆斯先生 我是杭特医生 我来看一下那个伤口 |
[12:19] | Can you tell me how it happened? | 能说一下情况吗? |
[12:20] | -What’s he doing here? -Oh, sorry. | -他在这里做什么?-对不起 |
[12:22] | I should have introduced myself. I’m Dr. Lincoln. | 我应该自我介绍一下 我是林肯医生 |
[12:24] | You killed the Tank. | 你杀了坦克 |
[12:26] | I don’t want him touching me. | 我不想让他碰我 |
[12:27] | Dr. Link is an excellent surgeon, but he is just here to observe today. | 林克医生是一位优秀的外科医生 但他今天只是来观看 |
[12:30] | Observe what? | 观看什么 |
[12:33] | Well, I am in a probationary period, not because of any malpractice | 我正处于试用期 不是因为任何医疗差错什么的 |
[12:36] | or anything, more of bureaucratic stuff, I assure you. | 更多是官僚主义的东西 我向你保证 |
[12:39] | I’m a fully board certified trauma surgeon, | 我是一名完全合格的创伤外科医生 |
[12:41] | more than capable of sewing up a small head laceration. | 缝合一个小的头部划伤肯定不在话下 |
[12:44] | -So when you’re ready– -I’ll wait for another doctor. | -如果你准备好了… -我要等另一位医生 |
[12:47] | -Not you. -Mr. Williams, | -不是你 -威廉姆斯先生 |
[12:49] | I really need to close that up before it becomes infected, so… | 我真的需要把伤口缝好 否则它会感染 所以… |
[12:52] | I’ll take my chances. | 我想碰碰运气 |
[12:56] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | So, the PET scan won’t take long. | PET扫描不会花很长时间 |
[12:58] | You can go back to planning your trip once we’re finished. | 一旦我们完成了 你可以回去计划你的旅行 |
[13:00] | Our first stop is the island where Monet painted San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk. | 我们的第一站是莫奈创作 《黄昏的圣乔治马焦雷》的那个岛 |
[13:07] | He’s one of my favorite painters. | 他是我最喜欢的画家之一 |
[13:10] | Do you have a favorite place in Europe, Dr. Millin? | 米林医生 你在欧洲 有最喜欢的地方吗? |
[13:13] | I have never been, | 我从没去过 |
[13:14] | but I’ve always wanted to go to Paris someday. | 但我一直想有朝一日去巴黎 |
[13:17] | She has the case of the “somedays.” | 她有“有朝一日”问题 |
[13:19] | The what? | 什么? |
[13:21] | Natalia always says that there are seven days in a week | 娜塔莉亚总是说一个星期有七天 |
[13:23] | and someday isn’t one of them. | 而有朝一日不在其中 |
[13:26] | When you live in “someday,” you’ll waste today. | 当你生活在“有朝一日”时 你会浪费今天 |
[13:29] | I had a real bad case until I met her. She knocked it out of me. | 在遇到她之前 我曾总是这么想 是她改变了我 |
[13:31] | The last time he used the word “someday,” I made him sleep in the guest room. | 他最后一次使用“有朝一日” 这个词时我让他睡在客房 |
[13:36] | Also known as the porch. She made me sleep on the porch. | 也被称为走廊 她让我睡在走廊上 |
[13:42] | Gosh, she’s bleeding. Natalia! | 天哪 她在流血 娜塔莉亚! |
[13:45] | I need suction and a crash cart! And page Dr. Webber! Now! | 我需要抽吸和抢救车!呼叫伟柏医生!马上! |
[13:48] | It’s okay. Hey, hang in there. | 没事的 坚持住 |
[13:49] | Into this. Can you breathe? | 吐在这里 你能呼吸吗? |
[13:58] | You know, Peyronie’s disease is actually really common? | 你知道佩罗尼氏病其实真的很常见? |
[14:00] | Affects one in eleven men. | 每11名男性中就有一名患者 |
[14:03] | Worried you got a kink in the hose? | 你担心在软管里有一个扭结? |
[14:05] | If you bring that hyena home again tonight, I am sleeping in my van. | 如果你再把那只土狼带回家 我今晚就睡在我车上 |
[14:08] | How is that a threat? – Her name is Cara. | 这怎么会是威胁呢?-她的名字是卡拉 |
[14:11] | Yeah. Cara from Internal Medicine. | 是的 内科的卡拉 |
[14:14] | Does she wear her stethoscope in bed? | 她在床上戴听诊器吗? |
[14:15] | What does that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[14:17] | Is she why you’re worried you have Peyronie’s disease? | 你是因为她而担心 自己有佩罗尼氏病吗? |
[14:19] | -You’re worried about Peyronie’s? -No. | -你担心佩罗尼氏病?-没有 |
[14:21] | I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t cut. | 我不相信一个能力有限的人 |
[14:22] | You know, maybe I’m not interested in trusting her. | 也许我并不想要相信她 |
[14:24] | The people need sleep. | 大家需要睡觉 |
[14:28] | Are you kidding me? I have to get out of here! | 你在跟我开玩笑吗?我必须离开这里! |
[14:32] | -I understand… -Seems like it’s going well. | -我明白 -看来还挺顺利的 |
[14:34] | That woman is yelling in his face. | 那个女人在他面前大喊大叫 |
[14:36] | Well, it’s not you for once. This is me trying to be encouraging. | 这次不是你 我是在鼓励你 |
[14:39] | It’s a UTI. You’re probably right. | -这是尿毒症 -也许是的 |
[14:42] | But I need to do a full work up | 但我需要进行全面检查 |
[14:43] | just to make sure that nothing else is going on. | 只是为了确保没有其他问题 |
[14:45] | It burns when I pee and I have to go all the time. | 小便时有烧灼感 而且我老是要去厕所 |
[14:48] | It’s textbook UTI. | 这是典型的尿毒症 |
[14:50] | Just give me the antibiotics and I’ll free up a bed. | 给我抗生素就好啦 我还能腾出一张床 |
[14:52] | We can’t. I need to take your vitals and take a urine sample. | 不行 我需要测你的生命体征 并提取尿液样本 |
[14:55] | And how long will that take? | 那要花多长时间? |
[14:56] | That depends on how busy the labs are. | 这要看实验室有多忙 |
[14:57] | But I promise we will get you out of here as soon as we can. | 但我保证我们会尽快让你离开这里 |
[14:59] | Okay, I’m already missing the study group for my logic class, | 好吧 我已经错过了 逻辑课的学习小组 |
[15:02] | and then I have an Econ paper due at 5:00 PM. | 然后下午5点要交一篇经济学论文 |
[15:04] | And my restaurant shift starts at seven. I don’t have time for this. | 7点要去餐馆打工 我没时间耗在这里 |
[15:07] | I’ll just use my friend’s leftover antibiotics. | 就用我朋友吃剩的抗生素啦 |
[15:10] | No, no, no. I wouldn’t recommend that! | 不行 我不建议你这样做! |
[15:15] | Okay, what’s next? | 好 接下来是什么? |
[15:18] | I just need to send off your type and screen and then we’ll be ready to go. | 我只需把你的血型和筛查发过去 然后就可以开始了 |
[15:22] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好啊 -好 |
[15:24] | Can I ask you something now that it’s just you and me? | 现在只有我们俩 我可以问你点事吗? |
[15:26] | Of course. | 可以呀 |
[15:27] | If things don’t go smoothly in there, could it be permanent? | 如果那里的手术不顺利 会变成永久性的吗? |
[15:30] | There’s always the possibility of tissue damage, | 这些可能性总会有的 包括组织损伤 |
[15:33] | nerve damage, or more severe erectile dysfunction, | 神经损伤或更严重的勃起功能障碍 |
[15:36] | but that only happens in 20% of the cases. | 但发生率只有20% |
[15:38] | And Dr. Fox is excellent. | 福克斯医生非常优秀 |
[15:43] | My wife’s name is Gloria, but I call her Glow because she… | 我老婆叫格洛丽亚 但我叫她亮晶晶 因为她… |
[15:46] | just glows. | 真的熠熠生辉 |
[15:48] | She was a history professor before she retired. | 她退休前是个历史教授 |
[15:51] | She loves big concerts, dive restaurants, and the ocean. | 她喜欢大型音乐会 普通餐馆和海洋 |
[15:56] | And I didn’t tell her because I didn’t want her to feel sorry | 我没告诉她是因为我不想让她同情我 |
[15:59] | for me or look at me differently. | 或是用不同的眼光看我 |
[16:01] | So what if I’m in that 20%? | 如果我在那20%中会怎样? |
[16:03] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多久了? |
[16:05] | Thirty-seven years. | 37年 |
[16:06] | I don’t think that your condition will be permanent, | 我觉得你的情况并不是永久性的 |
[16:08] | but your marriage sounds like it is. | 但你的婚姻听起来是的 |
[16:12] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | I’ll be back in a few minutes to take you to pre-op. | 我几分钟后回来带你去做术前检查 |
[16:19] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[16:20] | Natalia’s esophageal tumor has eroded into the aorta | 娜塔莉亚的食道肿瘤 已经侵蚀到主动脉 |
[16:23] | and the posterior mediastinum, tumors everywhere. | 和后部纵膈 到处都是肿瘤 |
[16:26] | So her heart’s bleeding out? | 所以她的心脏血流不止? |
[16:29] | Essentially, yeah. | 基本上是的 |
[16:30] | Can you resect it? | 可以切除吗? |
[16:32] | I wouldn’t know where to begin. | 我不知道该从何下手 |
[16:35] | You paged me? | 你呼我啦? |
[16:36] | I need a second opinion. | 我需要听听你的意见 |
[16:40] | Large esophageal mass, | 大的食管肿块 |
[16:42] | which has eroded into the aorta pericardium. | 已经侵蚀了主动脉心包 |
[16:48] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[16:49] | You don’t think a descending stent graph will work? | 你觉得下降支架移植会有用吗? |
[16:51] | -That won’t help her. -So, what do we do now? | -对她没有帮助 -那我们现在该怎么办? |
[16:55] | Nothing. | 没有办法 |
[16:56] | Best thing we can do for Natalia is give her pain medication | 我们能为娜塔莉亚做的 就是给她止痛药 |
[17:01] | and help her go peacefully. | 帮她安然离去 |
[17:06] | How much time do I have? | 我还有多少时间? |
[17:08] | It depends. | 要看情况 |
[17:10] | It could be anywhere from a few days to a few hours. | 从几天到几个小时 |
[17:18] | I’m so sorry, Natalia. | 我很抱歉 娜塔莉亚 |
[17:21] | We’ll make sure you’re comfortable. | 我们会尽量让你觉得舒服 |
[17:23] | Whatever you need. | 不管你需要什么 |
[17:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | When Elliot gets back, we can walk him through this. | 等埃利奥特回来 我们可以陪他走完这一程 |
[17:30] | We know that these conversations can be difficult. | 我们知道这些对话可能是痛苦的 |
[17:32] | No, just let us plan our trip. | 不 让我们自己来安排这个旅行 |
[17:37] | Natalia, your husband needs to be prepared. | 娜塔莉亚 你丈夫需要做好准备 |
[17:40] | He needs to say goodbye. | 他需要告别 |
[17:42] | No, he doesn’t. He doesn’t need that. | 不 他不需要 他不需要这个 |
[17:47] | We cannot handle that. | 我们无法应对 |
[17:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:55] | Let us plan our trip. | 让我们自己来安排这个旅行 |
[18:13] | I talked to Nurse Staci and I got the full download. | 我和斯塔西护士谈过 并得到了全部信息 |
[18:15] | The full download? -Yeah, Carlos. Okay: dogs, not cats. | -全部信息?-对 是狗不是猫 |
[18:18] | Star Trek, not Star Wars. That’s good, right? | 星际迷航 不是星球大战 挺好 对吧? |
[18:21] | And then… Oh, he went to Costa Rica last year just to see the sloths. | 还有他去年去了哥斯达黎加 就为了看树懒 |
[18:25] | Isn’t that so cute? | 是不是好可爱? |
[18:26] | This is stalking. I really don’t want to be implicated in a stalking case. | 这是跟踪 我可不想卷入一个跟踪案 |
[18:29] | You and Nico broke up over a year ago. | 你和尼科一年多前就分手了 |
[18:31] | I have surgery. | 我有个手术 |
[18:33] | Oh, my God. Will you just talk to him? It’s not a big deal. | 天哪 你就不能和他谈谈吗?又不是什么大不了的事 |
[18:36] | I am not you. | 我又不是你 |
[18:37] | Why is it that every time someone like me feels insecure, | 为什么每一次 像我这样的人感到不安全 |
[18:40] | a very good looking, charming person is like, | 一个非常好看的 有魅力的人就会说 |
[18:43] | “Just do it! It’s not a big deal! It’s fun! It’ll be easy!” | “去做吧! 没什么大不了的! 这很有趣! 会很容易的!” |
[18:47] | And he hates vampire shows. | 还有他讨厌吸血鬼节目 |
[18:49] | I know you’re scared of vampires! | 我知道你害怕吸血鬼! |
[18:52] | So, you got kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[18:54] | Yes. | 有 |
[18:56] | Okay, what have we got? | 好 什么情况? |
[18:57] | Edgar Reyes, 38. MVC, unrestrained driver | 埃德加·雷耶斯 38岁 交通事故 没系安全带 |
[19:00] | with blunt trauma to the chest. Got diminished breath sounds bilaterally, | 胸部有钝性创伤 双侧呼吸减弱 |
[19:03] | satting at 80%. BP is 95/40 | 血氧饱和度为80% 血压为95/40 |
[19:06] | Intubated and needle decompressions done in the field. | 插管和针式减压在现场已完成 |
[19:07] | You ready? On my count. One, two, three, let’s go. | 准备好了吗?听我口令 一 二 三 走 |
[19:11] | Okay, let’s bring in the X-ray. His sats are dropping. | 放上X光 他的血氧饱和度在下降 |
[19:15] | I’m seeing extensive subcutaneous emphysema. | 我看到大量的皮下气肿 |
[19:18] | Plate’s already in. | 盘子已经准备好 |
[19:20] | All right, here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[19:22] | Damn it. Deviated trachea. | 该死的 气管偏移 |
[19:24] | I can’t make out if there’s a hemothorax with all the air in the tissue. | 组织中有空气 我无法确定是否有血气胸 |
[19:28] | Okay. There’s no oxygen getting to his lungs. | 好 没有氧气进入他的肺部 |
[19:31] | His systolic’s falling. We should call for bronchoscopy. | 收缩压在下降 我们要进行支气管镜检查 |
[19:33] | He’ll be dead by then, especially because he has a ruptured airway. | 到那时他就死了 尤其是他的气道破裂 |
[19:35] | Give me a ten-blade, gloves and betadine. | 给我一把10号刀 手套和杀菌剂 |
[19:37] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[19:38] | He might have a tracheal injury. We need to do something before he codes. | 他可能有气管损伤 我们需要做点什么 不然他就死了 |
[19:42] | So wait for the bronchoscopy so you don’t go in blind. | 要等支气管镜检查 这样你就不会盲目地开刀 |
[19:44] | We don’t have time for me to check all those boxes. | 我们没有时间去检查每一项 |
[19:47] | Okay? Somebody page Dr. Ndugu! | 去呼叫纳吉医生! |
[19:52] | Who can tell me why I am injecting the penis | 好 谁能解释我为什么要把罂粟碱 |
[19:55] | with papaverine to induce an erection? | 注射到阴茎里让它产生勃起? |
[20:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:03] | In order to place | -阴茎必须勃起 -为了取得 |
[20:05] | the correct anatomic markings. | 正确的解剖标记 |
[20:07] | Correct. 15-blade. | 正确 15号刀 |
[20:09] | Dr. Kwan, should I make the incision on the long or short side of the curvature? | 关医生 我应该在 弯曲的长边还是短边做切口? |
[20:15] | Short side. | 短边 |
[20:16] | Correct. Here we go. | 正确 来吧 |
[20:21] | Suction, Kwan. | 血流通畅 抽吸 关医生 |
[20:25] | -Kwan. -Blue? | -关 -蓝色? |
[20:27] | -Kwan. -Blue– | -关 -蓝色 |
[20:29] | I would have bet my money on the other one. | 另一个人看来更靠谱些 |
[20:31] | Crap. | 该死 |
[20:32] | Eyes on the field, Schmidt. Someone get that intern off my O.R. floor. | 眼睛看着术野 施密特 把那个实习生从手术室地板上弄走 |
[20:36] | Adams, get him out of here. | 亚当斯 把他带走 |
[20:38] | If I leave, can I come back? | 我离开后还能回来吗? |
[20:39] | Now! | 马上去! |
[20:47] | So there’s a chance I won’t remember anything when I wake up? | 我有可能在醒来时什么都不记得了? |
[20:50] | There’s a chance, but I’m very, very good at my job. | 有可能 但我非常擅长我的工作 |
[20:54] | Don’t worry, honey. You’ll be fine. | 别担心 亲爱的 你会好起来的 |
[20:55] | The doctor’s told Paula she’d never be able to eat spicy food. | 医生告诉保拉 她永远不能吃辛辣的食物 |
[20:58] | And I eat hot sauce on my eggs every day. | 但我每天都在鸡蛋上放辣酱 |
[21:01] | And remember when they forgot to give Didi her nipple? | 还记得他们忘了把乳头还给迪迪? |
[21:04] | Who needs two nipples? | 谁需要两个乳头? |
[21:06] | -It all works out. -You know what? | -没事的 -听我说 |
[21:08] | We really need to get her into the operating room. | 我们真的需要让她进手术室了 |
[21:09] | Her pulse is thready, but I will update you as soon as I can. | 她的脉搏很微弱 但我会尽快告诉你们最新情况 |
[21:13] | Be waiting for you. | 我们等着 |
[21:14] | Yeah, all three of us. | 我们三个 |
[21:16] | -What’s wrong with my pulse? -Nothing. | -我的脉搏有什么问题?-没事的 |
[21:18] | It’s perfect. Sometimes we need our space. | 正常 但有时我们需要自己的空间 |
[21:21] | You’re right. You are very good at your job. | 没错 你非常擅长你的工作 |
[21:38] | Mr. Asaki, is everything all right? | 浅木先生 一切都好吗? |
[21:42] | Natalia sent me to get hot chocolate. | 娜塔莉亚让我去买热巧克力 |
[21:45] | She only does that when she knows that things are going to get worse. | 只有当她知道事情 会变得更糟时才会这样做 |
[21:48] | It’s her tell. | 这是她的方式 |
[21:54] | Coughing up blood is not a sign of recovery, is it? | 咳血不是康复的标志 对吗? |
[21:57] | There are always unforeseen complications with any kind of cancer. | 任何一种癌症都会有 无法预料的并发症 |
[22:03] | Is she dying? | 她快死了吗? |
[22:05] | This is really a conversation you should be having with your wife. | 你真的应该和你妻子好好谈谈 |
[22:13] | Do we at least have a month? | 我们至少还有一个月的时间吗? |
[22:17] | A week? | 一周? |
[22:23] | Do I have today? | 还有今天? |
[22:32] | I just need a minute. I don’t want her to see me like this. | 我只需要一分钟 我不想让她看到我这个样子 |
[22:36] | I don’t want to cause her any more pain. | 我不想再给她带来任何痛苦 |
[22:50] | Oxygen saturation still dropping, Hunt. | 氧饱和度仍在下降 杭特 |
[22:52] | Tubes in. | -在62% -插管子 |
[22:54] | Ambu bag. | 安布袋 |
[22:55] | We had to do the clam shell | 我们必须做双侧前胸开胸术 |
[22:56] | to get a better visualization of the tracheal repair. | 以便清楚地看到气管修复 |
[22:59] | Okay, sats are rising. | 好 氧饱和度在上升 |
[23:02] | Wow. Okay, patient is hemodynamically unstable. | 好 患者血液流动不稳定 |
[23:04] | He needs an exploration and a definitive tracheal repair. | 需要对他进行仔细检查 肯定要做气管修复 |
[23:07] | -Alright. -Okay, let’s go. | -好 -走吧 |
[23:24] | Dr. Erica Newton to Trauma 2. | 斯库奇医生 1257 |
[23:27] | Dr. Newton to Trauma 2. | 斯库奇医生 1257 |
[23:40] | Dr. Millin, are you alright? | 米林医生 你没事吧? |
[23:44] | We’re Natalia’s doctors, and she is dying and we are standing here doing nothing. | 我们是娜塔莉亚的医生 她要死了 而我们却站在这里什么都不做 |
[23:49] | You gave her pain meds. That’s not nothing. | 你给了她止痛药 这并不是什么都不做 |
[23:51] | She trusted us. | 她信任我们 |
[23:53] | We should be doing everything we can think of to fix her heart. | 我们应该想尽 一切办法来修复她的心脏 |
[23:57] | Isn’t that what you want if it were you or your wife? | 如果换成你或你妻子 这不正是你想要的吗? |
[24:01] | I wanted to become a surgeon because we heal people. | 我想成为一名外科医生 因为我们能治病救人 |
[24:04] | You don’t just prescribe them medicine and wait to see if it works. | 你不能只给他们开药 然后等着看它是否有效 |
[24:07] | You wheel them to the O.R., | 你把他们推到手术室 |
[24:08] | and then you open them up and then you fix them. | 你切开他们的身体进行修复 |
[24:12] | That’s our job. | 那是我们的工作 |
[24:14] | And right now, we are failing. We are failing Natalia, | 而现在我们失败了 我们辜负了娜塔莉亚 |
[24:17] | we are failing Elliot, and I don’t know what to do with that. | 我们辜负了埃利奥特 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:22] | The worst part of this job is the powerlessness you feel | 这份工作最糟糕的部分 就是你会感到无助 |
[24:27] | when you know there’s nothing you can do. | 当你知道你无能为力的时候 |
[24:28] | Yes, you can take her back to the O.R. | 是的 你可以带她回手术室 |
[24:32] | But all we would be doing is killing her faster. | 但我们所做的一切会让她死得更快 |
[24:37] | The best surgeons, the best… | 最好的外科医生 最好的… |
[24:41] | learn how to live with the worst part of this job. | 学会如何忍受 这份工作中最糟糕的部分 |
[25:01] | Ready? | 准备好啦? |
[25:02] | Ready. | 好啦 |
[25:03] | -Wait. If I die– -Barbara– | -等等 如果我死… -芭芭拉 |
[25:05] | If Carol can die from putting up Super Bowl decorations, | 如果卡罗尔会因为摆放 超级碗的装饰品而死 |
[25:08] | I can die from brain surgery. | 我可能死于脑手术 |
[25:10] | If I die, do not let them carry me in a box. | 如果我死了 别让她们把我放在盒子里 |
[25:14] | I don’t care. Let them throw me out the car window. | 我无所谓 让她们把我从车窗扔出去 |
[25:26] | Dr. Scott to Radiology. | 斯科特医生到放射科 |
[25:34] | Where’s your preceptor? | 你的指导医师呢? |
[25:36] | Gone. Said he had what he needed. | 走了 说他已经有他想要的东西 |
[25:39] | Yeah, was that before or after you did an intra cavitary intubation in the ER? | 那是你在急诊室 做了腔内插管之前还是之后? |
[25:46] | You know what, Bailey, | 贝莉 |
[25:48] | I thrive on order and protocol. | 我乐意执行命令和规定 |
[25:50] | I am a soldier. The chain of command is in my bones, | 我是一名军人 指挥系统深入骨髓 |
[25:52] | but I also know when to break the rules to save the patient. | 但我也知道何时要打破常规来救患者 |
[25:55] | My license wasn’t suspended because of my inability to practice medicine. | 我的执照被暂停 并不是因为我没有行医能力 |
[25:58] | It was suspended because I fundamentally disagreed with the law, | 它被暂停是因为我根本就不同意法律 |
[26:01] | because I did what I felt was right. | 因为我做了我觉得正确的事 |
[26:04] | I want to get my license back, and of course, | 我想拿回我的执照 |
[26:06] | I want to fix things with Teddy, | 我当然想和泰蒂搞好关系 |
[26:07] | but if I had done anything different today, | 但如果我今天不这样做 |
[26:08] | that patient would be dead. | 那个患者就死了 |
[26:10] | I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为正确的事 |
[26:11] | I don’t know how to do this job any other way. | 我不知道还有什么其他方法 |
[26:13] | Hey, none of those words you just said | 你刚才说的那些话 |
[26:16] | is a thing that your wife or any of us don’t know. | 你老婆或我们任何人都知道 |
[26:19] | Have you tried apologizing for all of the things that you got wrong | 你有试过为你做错的事道歉 |
[26:23] | instead of constantly defending the things you got right? | 而不是不断地为你做对的事辩护吗? |
[26:32] | Dr. Andorka to the NICU. – | 放射科医生 请联系5310 |
[26:34] | Dr. Mary Andorka to the NICU. | 放射科医生 请联系5310 |
[26:39] | Is he in a lot of pain? | 他很疼吗? |
[26:41] | I’m sorry, and you are? | 不好意思 你是? |
[26:44] | Gloria, Glow. Gerald’s wife. | 格洛丽亚 亮晶晶 杰拉尔德的妻子 |
[26:46] | I wasn’t aware that he had called you. | 没想到他给你打了电话 |
[26:49] | He didn’t. He has no idea I am here. | 他没有 他不知道我在这里 |
[26:52] | I’ve known all along. | 我一直都知道 |
[26:54] | He doesn’t seem to remember that I handle all of our insurance payments. | 他似乎不记得 我负责我们所有的保险付款 |
[26:58] | You never said anything to him? | 你从没对他说过什么? |
[26:59] | I thought I should wait until he was ready to tell me. | 我觉得我应该等他来告诉我 |
[27:01] | And then months went by, and he didn’t. And I respect that. | 但是几个月过去了 他并没有 我尊重他的选择 |
[27:06] | I respect his pride enough to pretend. | 我不想伤他的自尊心 我可以假装不知道 |
[27:09] | Well, the surgery turned out beautifully. | 手术结果非常好 |
[27:12] | Thank you. – | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | You don’t want to stay to see him? | 你不想留下来看看他? |
[27:16] | I just needed to know that he was going to be okay. | 我只需要知道他会好起来就可以 |
[27:19] | I’ll wait for his call. | 我等他的电话 |
[27:37] | Natalia, | 娜塔莉亚 |
[27:40] | your pain may increase over the next few hours. | 在接下来的几个小时里 你的疼痛可能会加剧 |
[27:42] | and we’ll adjust your medication to help. | 我们会通过调整药物来帮你 |
[27:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | Can we go to that restaurant in Venice? | 我们可以去威尼斯的那家餐馆吗? |
[28:05] | With the mussels and pie? | 有海鲜和饼? |
[28:07] | -That’s our first stop. -Yeah. | -那是我们的第一站 -对 |
[28:09] | We sit outside, right at dusk, so we can see– | 我们坐在外面 就在黄昏时分 所以我们可以看到… |
[28:13] | The sunset. | 夕阳 |
[28:15] | We can walk all along the canals. | 我们可以沿着运河走一走 |
[28:18] | The pigeons might get us, but who cares, right? | 鸽子可能会捣乱 但谁在乎呢 对吗? |
[28:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:27] | And someone will take our picture right by that tower. | 有人会给我们拍照 就在那座塔旁边 |
[28:33] | The wind will be blowing your hair around, | 风会把你的头发吹得乱七八糟 |
[28:37] | and you’ll keep asking for another one. | 而你会一直要求再来一张 |
[28:39] | Then we’ll go to Florence. | 然后我们会去佛罗伦萨 |
[28:42] | We’ll go to Lake Como. | 我们会去科莫湖 |
[28:45] | We’ll keep going until we run out of money. | 我们一路玩下去 直到我们的钱花光 |
[28:49] | We’ll see the sunsets every day. | 我们每天都会看夕阳 |
[28:54] | We’ll see the sunsets every day. | 我们每天都会看夕阳 |
[29:07] | 《计划你的意大利之旅》 | |
[30:48] | Okay. Spit it out. | 好啦 尽管说出来 |
[30:50] | Say whatever you want to say. Come on. | 随便你说什么 来吧 |
[30:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:00] | I fainted when I saw a penis bleeding like a fire hydrant. | 当我看到一个 血流如注的阴茎 我晕倒了 |
[31:05] | We found it. | 我们找到了 |
[31:06] | We found the one thing that makes Dr. Benson Kwan squeamish. | 我们找到了一个 让关本森医生害怕的东西 |
[31:10] | Are you happy? | 你高兴啦? |
[31:13] | You know, I lost out on a surgery today because you passed out. | 我今天失去了一个手术机会 因为你昏倒了 |
[31:16] | Then I had to drag your sorry ass in here. Heavier than it looks, by the way, | 我不得不把你这可怜的家伙 拖到这里 死沉死沉的 |
[31:19] | and babysit you. The way I see it, you owe me. | 还要看着你 在我看来 你欠我个人情 |
[31:23] | Fine. I will do your progress notes for a week. | 好吧 我给你做一周的病程记录 |
[31:28] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[31:31] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[31:33] | Nothing. Just sizing up the competition and liking my odds. | 没什么 只是估量一下 竞争和我赢的可能性 |
[31:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:48] | Did you get all the tumor out? | 你把肿瘤都弄出来了吗? |
[31:50] | I did, and the pathology report came back. | 是的 病理报告也出来了 |
[31:52] | It was a colloid cyst. Your tumor is benign. | 是一个胶样囊肿 你的肿瘤是良性的 |
[31:56] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[31:57] | Barbara doesn’t have cancer. | 芭芭拉没有癌症 |
[32:04] | Don’t worry. You’ll get it. You still got time. | 别担心 你会得的 你还有时间 |
[32:08] | Yeah, you’ll probably get breast cancer like me, | 你可能会像我一样得乳腺癌 |
[32:10] | and then you can do a tummy tuck when they do the mastectomy. | 当他们做乳房切除术时 你也可以做个腹部抽脂术 |
[32:12] | I don’t want cancer! | 我不想得癌症! |
[32:16] | No matter what you say, or how positively you say it, | 不管你们说什么 或者说得多么乐观 |
[32:20] | having cancer is not fun! | 得癌症可不好玩! |
[32:22] | Didi, you were exhausted all the time. And I know you hated losing your hair. | 迪迪 你老是觉得很累 我知道你讨厌脱发 |
[32:26] | You love your hair. | 你喜欢你的头发 |
[32:27] | And, Paula, I hated watching you throw up all the time | 保拉 我不喜欢看到你一直呕吐 |
[32:30] | and then boast about how skinny you are. I hate everything about cancer. | 然后夸耀自己有多瘦 我讨厌跟癌症有关的所有东西 |
[32:33] | I don’t want it. I’ve never wanted it. | 我不想要它 我从来没想要它 |
[32:35] | And you need to stop making me feel guilty for being healthy. | 你们不要再让我 因为自己是健康的而感到内疚 |
[32:39] | I love you both so much. | 我非常爱你们俩 |
[32:42] | I love that you somehow turned the most horrible disease | 我喜欢你们以某种方式 把我们也许会得的最可怕的疾病 |
[32:46] | that could happen to us into something positive. | 变成积极的事情 |
[32:51] | But I still don’t want it. | 但我还是不想要它 |
[32:57] | And you have to stop carrying our dead sister around in a box. | 你们不要再总是带着姐姐的骨灰盒 |
[33:00] | That is very weird. | 这非常奇怪 |
[33:02] | It is. | 没错 |
[33:06] | We stay positive because… | 我们保持积极乐观 因为… |
[33:09] | the truth is, it’s the only way we can deal with it, right? | 其实这是我们唯一的办法 对吗? |
[33:12] | But you’re right. Cancer sucks. | 你说得对 癌症很糟糕 |
[33:15] | I hate cancer, too. | 我也讨厌癌症 |
[33:17] | And while we’re telling the truth, there’s something else you need to know. | 我们说了实话 另外你还需要知道一件事 |
[33:21] | That’s not Carol. | 那不是卡罗尔 |
[33:22] | I left her in Reno in 2007. | 我2007年把她留在里诺 |
[33:25] | We’ve been carrying around cat litter for 15 years. | 我们15年来一直带着猫砂 |
[33:35] | No, stop it. | 不 别说了 |
[33:37] | Cat litter! | 猫砂! |
[33:39] | Stop. Stop it! | 行了吧! |
[33:47] | I heard what happened. | 我已经听说了 |
[33:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:52] | I am sorry that I made decisions that affected your life, | 对不起 我做出的决定 影响了你的生活 |
[33:55] | my life, and the life of our kids. I’m sorry that we had to flee to LA. | 我的生活以及孩子们的生活 对不起 我们不得不逃到洛杉矶 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry that I couldn’t bring myself to face it or even talk about it with you. | 对不起 我不能让自己面对它 或者哪怕跟你谈一谈 |
[34:04] | All the while, you supported our family. | 一直以来你都在支持我们的家庭 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry that my surfing partner was attractive. | 对不起 我的冲浪伙伴的确很漂亮 |
[34:10] | You were right. I distracted myself with her attention | 你说得对 她的注意让我分心 |
[34:13] | and then I pretended like I wasn’t doing that. I am sorry. | 然后我假装我并没有受影响 对不起 |
[34:18] | I’m sorry for everything. | 我对所有这一切都表示抱歉 |
[34:21] | Wait, stop. Hey… | 等等 别走 |
[34:24] | It’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[34:27] | I’m also sorry. I’m… | 我也很抱歉 我… |
[34:30] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t as supportive as I could have been | 对不起 我本来应该给你更多的支持 |
[34:33] | when you were struggling with the possibility of losing your career. | 当你面临着可能会失去事业的危险 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry that instead of talking to you, I chose to drink. | 对不起 我本应该跟你聊聊 而不是选择去喝酒 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry that instead of accepting that we are all | 对不起 我本应该 认识到我们都是不完美的 |
[34:43] | less than perfect, I chose to lash out. | 可我却选择去归咎于别人 |
[34:45] | And I’m sorry because I know that nothing you have ever done was meant to hurt me | 对不起 我知道你所做的一切 都不是为了伤害我 |
[34:50] | or the kids or you or our somewhat chaotic life. | 或孩子们或你自己 或我们有点混乱的生活 |
[34:55] | You did it because you believed it was right. And I love you. | 你这样做是因为 你相信这是对的 我爱你 |
[34:59] | I always have and I always will. | 一直以来都是 将来也是 |
[35:03] | Also, Dr. Patel called. | 另外 帕特尔医生打过电话 |
[35:07] | And… you passed. | 而且…你通过了 |
[35:10] | And I would really love it if you would return | 我真的希望 |
[35:13] | to chief of trauma, effective immediately. | 你可以重新做创伤科主任 立即生效 |
[35:18] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[35:20] | I would kiss you, but I’m chief, and people can see through the window. | 我想亲你 但我是主任 别人在窗外可以看到 |
[35:27] | Did you never examine penises in the Caribbean? | 在加勒比海地区 你从来没有检查过阴茎吗? |
[35:30] | What about your urology rotation? | 你的泌尿科轮值情况如何? |
[35:32] | Once again, it’s not about the penis. | 再次强调 这与阴茎无关 |
[35:35] | I didn’t expect that amount of blood in the field, and forgot to eat breakfast. | 我没想到术野里会有那么多的血 而且我忘了吃早饭 |
[35:39] | I saw you eat a bagel and a sandwich. | 我看到你吃了一个面包圈 和一个三明治 |
[35:44] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想再说什么 |
[35:46] | Natalia died. | 娜塔莉亚死了 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[35:54] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[35:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:59] | Both of you. Come on. | 你们俩 |
[36:12] | -Did you hear about Kwan? -No. | -你有听说关的事吗?-不 |
[36:13] | He passed out in surgery– | 他做手术时晕过去… |
[36:15] | I meant, “No, I don’t want to talk about this.” | 我的意思是“不 我不想谈这事” |
[36:18] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | -Do you have a problem with me? -No, no. Just– | -你对我有意见吗?-没有 只是… |
[36:23] | Had a long day. Really tired. Didn’t get any sleep last night. | 漫长的一天 真的很累 昨晚没睡好 |
[36:27] | You sure that’s it? | 你肯定就这些? |
[36:34] | Your fiancé’s calling. | 你未婚夫打电话给你 |
[36:38] | Hey, perfect timing. Just got off my shift. | 嘿 正是时候 刚下班 |
[36:41] | You ready? | 准备好啦? |
[36:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:46] | I’ll see you at home. | 回头见 |
[36:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[36:57] | Sorry! Sorry. | 对不起! |
[36:58] | I had to follow up on the solo penile plication grafting I did today. | 我必须跟进我今天 独立完成的阴茎移植手术 |
[37:02] | You didn’t need to include the word solo in that. | 你不需要加上独立完成这个词 |
[37:05] | Dr. Fox let me place the graft, and it was flawless. | 福克斯医生让我放置移植物 简直就是完美 |
[37:09] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[37:10] | No, it is great. I’m not Glasses anymore. | 的确很棒 我不再只是个书呆子 |
[37:14] | Somebody passed out in the O.R. today and it wasn’t me. | 今天有人在手术室晕倒了 并不是我 |
[37:18] | It was Kwan. We all heard. | 是关 我们都听说了 |
[37:20] | I am a successful chief resident and I deserve to claim it. | 我是一名成功的的住院总医师 我当之无愧 |
[37:26] | Right now. | 现在 |
[37:27] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这个? |
[37:31] | What unit is Carlos on? | 卡洛斯在哪个部门? |
[37:34] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:39] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[37:42] | -Hey. -Would you want to grab a drink with me? | -嘿 -你想和我喝一杯吗? |
[37:46] | I’d love that. | 很愿意 |
[37:47] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[37:49] | I’m on a double shift. | 我要连着上两个班 |
[37:52] | -Right. -Tomorrow works? | -好吧 -明天行吗? |
[37:56] | All right, then. Tomorrow. | 好 那就明天 |
[38:12] | How’d the surgery go? | 手术进行得怎么样? |
[38:15] | I had an intern pass out on the O.R. floor when I cut into a penis. | 当我切阴茎时 有个实习生晕倒在手术室的地板上 |
[38:22] | Lord have mercy. | 上帝保佑 |
[38:31] | What is it, baby? | 怎么啦 宝贝? |
[38:34] | When we went to Kyoto, we met a Reiki healer | 我们去京都的时候 遇到了一位灵气治疗师 |
[38:38] | who talked about using Reiki for pain management. | 谈论关于使用灵气治疗疼痛 |
[38:41] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[38:45] | Catherine, | 凯瑟琳 |
[38:49] | I know something’s wrong, | 我知道有些事不对劲 |
[38:53] | and I know you’re trying to protect me, | 我知道你想保护我 |
[38:57] | But whatever it is, I’m ready to hear it. | 但不管是什么 你都可以告诉我 |
[39:17] | My cancer is progressing. | 我的癌症正在恶化 |
[39:26] | Acceptance letters, | 聘用书 |
[39:29] | medical scans, the next morning’s news… | 医学扫描 第二天早上的新闻 |
[39:33] | We all have moments in which we want to hide from the results. | 我们都有不想知道结果的时刻 |
[39:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:44] | Can I stay at your place one more night? | 我可以在你那里再住一晚吗? |
[39:46] | -Wait, you’re heading back home? -I’m going to check into a hotel. | -我们要回家了?-我要去住酒店 |
[39:51] | You are? | 是吗? |
[39:52] | Yeah. Yeah, I feel like I’ve worn out my welcome. | 是的 我觉得自己不再受欢迎 |
[39:58] | Now you think you’ve worn out your welcome? | 你现在觉得不再受欢迎? |
[40:00] | You’ve been stealing my clothes and eating my food for years. | 你多年来一直在偷我的衣服 吃我的食物 |
[40:02] | At least at my apartment we both had bathrooms. | 至少在我的公寓里 我们都有浴室 |
[40:04] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[40:05] | You’re Meredith’s sister-in-law. I was your sister. | 你是梅莉迪丝的小姑子 我是你姐 |
[40:07] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[40:12] | Hey, just because Meredith moved, nothing has changed between us. | 嘿 虽然梅莉迪丝搬家了 我们之间没有任何改变 |
[40:18] | We are still there for each other. Okay? | 我们仍然要相互帮助 好吗? |
[40:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:26] | But get your own cereal. | 但你要买自己的麦片 |
[40:30] | Yours will still taste better. I can’t explain it. | 你的总是更好吃 我无法解释 |
[40:35] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 来吧 我们回家 |
[40:53] | But instead of closing your eyes and delaying the inevitable… | 但与其闭上眼睛 和拖延不可避免的事情 |
[41:00] | What is happening? | 怎么回事? |
[41:02] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[41:03] | -You know you want to. -I really, really don’t. | -不 你知道你想要 -我真的不知道 |
[41:05] | -You do. -Oh, come on! | 得了吧! |
[41:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:08] | Yes! You’re next. | 好!下个是你 |
[41:14] | Nope, not my color. | 不是我喜欢的颜色 |
[41:16] | Do they all smell? | 它们都有股味儿? |
[41:18] | -Like dead people. -And cabbage. | -像是死人的 -还有卷心菜 |
[41:20] | -Absolutely. Okay. Thank you. -Okay. | -绝对是 -好 |
[41:24] | All right. | 好 |
[41:25] | …find someone to hold your hand… | 找到那个能牵着你的手的人 |
[41:26] | You look… | 你看上去… |
[41:28] | Bad! | 很坏! |
[41:30] | Okay, let’s alcohol now. | 好 来喝酒 |
[41:31] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[41:34] | Actually, may I? | 可以吗? |
[41:35] | Are we going to be invited to your wedding? | 我们也会被邀请吗? |
[41:37] | Better be. | 最好是 |
[41:38] | -As I said, we’re figuring things! -Are you kidding me? | -我说过了 我们还在考虑! -你在开玩笑吗? |
[41:41] | -Come on! -I’m kidding. | -行了吧!-开玩笑 |
[41:43] | You’re obviously invited. We’ll get back to you. | 肯定会邀请你们 我们会再联系你 |
[41:45] | …and face it with you. | 并且和你面对一切 |