时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, no, you don’t! Where are you going, boy? | 不行 你要去哪儿? |
[00:07] | Wh– Aah! Fine. Oh! | 好吧 |
[00:09] | Okay. If you don’t wanna brush your teeth, in there, | 好吧 如果你不想在那里刷牙 |
[00:11] | you can do it right here. | 你可以在这里刷 |
[00:13] | There. Brush. | 好 快刷 |
[00:15] | Surgeons don’t like to take “no” for an answer. | 外科医生不喜欢被拒绝 |
[00:17] | Especially when it comes to saving our patients. | 尤其是在救病人的时候 |
[00:20] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. Time to brush the yucky away. | 要走了 赶紧刷掉那些脏东西 |
[00:24] | Oh, baby girl, work with me. | 宝贝女儿 跟我配合一下 |
[00:26] | Mama’s got a big day. | 今天妈妈有重要的事 |
[00:27] | We needed to be in the car 15 minutes ago. | 我们15分钟前就该在车里了 |
[00:50] | If your heart stops on our table, | 如果你的心脏在手术台上停止跳动 |
[00:52] | we’ll fight to start it again. | 我们会竭尽全力让它重新跳动 |
[00:54] | We’ll begin chest compressions to resume blood flow. | 我们会开始进行胸部按压以恢复血流 |
[00:57] | Okay. I know you said simple, but hear me out. | 我知道你说要简单 但听我说完 |
[00:59] | Okay… Rock Hills Farm. | -好吧 -洛克山农场 |
[01:01] | We could do the ceremony overlooking the bay, | 我们可以俯瞰海湾举行仪式 |
[01:03] | we can do the reception in the mansion. | 然后在豪宅里举行招待会 |
[01:05] | You hate it. You hate the bay. | 你讨厌它 你讨厌海湾 |
[01:07] | You hate me looking at wedding venues without you. | 你讨厌我不带你去看婚礼场地 |
[01:09] | I actually love all those things. | 其实我喜欢所有这些东西 |
[01:10] | But isn’t that place booked years in advance? | 那里不是要提前几年预订吗? |
[01:11] | My cousin said he can hook us up. | 我表弟说他可以帮我们联系 |
[01:13] | Second weekend in June, but we have to decide fast… | 六月的第二个周末 但我们必须尽快决定 |
[01:15] | even though I know you want to do your research | 尽管我知道你想做所有的攻略 |
[01:17] | to make sure this one’s the one. | 以确保这就是你想要的 |
[01:18] | I really, really do! – | 的确是 |
[01:20] | I’ll send you a link. We have ‘til next Monday to tell him. | 我给你发个链接 下周一之前告诉他… |
[01:23] | Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? -Wh– What happened? | 天哪 开什么玩笑! |
[01:25] | Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? -Wh– What happened? | 怎么了? |
[01:26] | There’s no hot water! | 没有热水了! |
[01:27] | I went for a run and I smell and there’s no hot water! | 我去跑步 出了一身汗 居然没有热水了! |
[01:29] | Is that Trey? | 那是特雷吗? |
[01:30] | Hey, Yasuda. -SIMONE: I’ll call you later. | -嗨 安田 -稍后打给你 |
[01:33] | All right. I love you. -Bye. | 我爱你 |
[01:34] | If that’s not enough, we’ll shock you. | 如果还不行 我们会对你进行电击 |
[01:37] | If we need to, we’ll do it again. And again. | 如果需要 我们会一遍又一遍地做 |
[01:41] | (救护车) | |
[01:42] | If that doesn’t work, we’ll inject epinephrine | 如果这不起作用 我们会注射肾上腺素 |
[01:44] | and start the process all over. | 并重新开始这个过程 |
[01:45] | Okay. Leo’s art class switched to Fridays at 5:00. | 利奥的艺术课改成周五5点 |
[01:48] | But that’s when the departments | 但这个时候各部门 提交他们的资金申请 |
[01:49] | are supposed to turn in their funding requests, | 但这个时候各部门 提交他们的资金申请 |
[01:51] | so I’m just gonna need– Here, baby. | 所以我需要…给你 宝贝 |
[01:52] | I’m just gonna, um… | 我打算… |
[01:54] | I’m just gonna need to do all of that at the nurses’ station | 我打算在护士站做所有的事 |
[01:57] | naked with streamers. | 身上只裹些彩带 |
[02:00] | What is “naked with streamer”? | “身上只裹些彩带”是什么意思? |
[02:02] | You know what? I will take the kids. | 我去送孩子们 |
[02:04] | -You go save lives. Unsupervised. -Okay. | 你去救人 无需监督 |
[02:08] | The last thing we want is to give up on you. | 我们绝不会放弃你 |
[02:10] | We’re your doctors. | 我们是你的医生 |
[02:12] | We’re all in. | 我们全力以赴 |
[02:17] | Did your roof finally cave in? | 你们的房顶终于塌了吗? |
[02:19] | Ask Lucas. | 问卢卡斯 |
[02:20] | I’ve already apologized twice, and I’m going to pay the gas bill. | 我已经道了两次歉 我会付燃气费账单的 |
[02:22] | Could you pay it yesterday? | 你不能昨天就把钱付了吗? |
[02:25] | We had to shower here. | 我们必须在这里洗澡 |
[02:26] | Like, we don’t spend enough time here. | 就好像我们在这里花的时间还不够多 |
[02:29] | You know there’s a thing called AutoPay. | 你知道有个东西叫自动付款 |
[02:31] | You know there’s a thing called “not your business”? | 有个东西叫“不关你事” |
[02:33] | I wish there was a thing called “not your roommate.” | 我希望有个东西叫“不做你室友” |
[02:35] | You can always move back into the van. | 你可以随时搬回面包车里 |
[02:36] | I’m not the one who didn’t pay the gas bill. | 不是我没付燃气费账单 |
[02:45] | Bailey. | 贝莉 |
[02:47] | I made you another pie. | 我又给你做了一个派 |
[02:49] | It’s in the lounge. If it hasn’t been eaten. | 放在休息室里 要是还没被吃掉的话 |
[02:51] | You know I have an office. | 你知道我有个办公室 |
[02:53] | I just know how difficult the budget can be, | 我知道预算有多难 |
[02:56] | and I really appreciate all your support. | 我非常感谢你的支持 |
[02:58] | Every doctor deserves to be adequately trained. | 每个医生都应该得到足够的培训 |
[03:00] | -No matter where they live. -Mm. | 不管他们住在哪里 |
[03:02] | Oh, have you seen the article about Addison on the PRT? | 你看到艾蒂森关于 紧急医疗服务车那篇文章吗? |
[03:05] | Doesn’t she look great? | 看起来很棒 对吧? |
[03:07] | Mm. Well, I mean, | 我觉得 |
[03:09] | she kinda looks a little annoyed. | 她看起来有点生气 |
[03:11] | No. Not Addison. The PRT! | 不是艾蒂森 我是指紧急医疗服务车! |
[03:13] | She’s a mobile hero! | 那是一个移动英雄 |
[03:15] | Have you seen these comments below? | 你看过下面这些评论吗? |
[03:17] | What? Are they trolling PRT? | 他们是在嘲笑紧急医疗服务车? |
[03:18] | I’m pretty sure they’re trolling the person behind the wheel. | 我肯定他们是在嘲笑开车的那个人 |
[03:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:24] | Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[03:25] | -Miss me? -Uh, of course. | -想我了?-当然 |
[03:28] | Um, where’s my PRT? | 紧急医疗服务车呢? |
[03:29] | Illinois. | 在伊利诺伊州 |
[03:30] | I was running low on cash | 我的钱不够了 |
[03:32] | so I sold it. | 所以我把它卖了 |
[03:33] | Got a great deal. | 成交价还不错 |
[03:36] | I flew in. | 我坐飞机过来的 |
[03:38] | The PRT is in hiding until the press dies down. | 要让紧急医疗服务车先避避风头 |
[03:40] | How are you doing? Are you holding up? | 要让紧急医疗服务车先避避风头 |
[03:40] | How are you doing? Are you holding up? | 你怎么样?还撑得住吗? |
[03:43] | Is that a jab at my wardrobe or my hairdo? | 这是在嘲笑我的衣服还是我的发型? |
[03:46] | No, it’s about the online trolls. | 不 是关于网上的喷子 |
[03:48] | I know what it’s about. I’m fine. I’m great. I’m here. | 我知道是怎么回事 我挺好 非常好 我来了 |
[03:51] | -Come on. Let’s get to work. -All right. Well, this way. | -来 让我们开始工作吧 -这边走 |
[03:54] | All right. – | 好 |
[03:58] | So, let’s see if we can change that out just a little bit here. | 那我们看看能否 在这里稍微改一下? |
[04:01] | Turn the beds for privacy and… Oh, here they are. | 为了隐私把床掉转和… 他们来了 |
[04:04] | Hi. Good morning, everyone! | 嗨 大家早上好! |
[04:07] | Ah. So I’m Dr. Miranda Bailey | 我是米兰达·贝莉医生 |
[04:09] | and I’m thrilled to welcome you to Grey Sloan | 热烈欢迎你们来格雷·斯隆医院 |
[04:12] | as our inaugural class | 作为我们的首期学员 |
[04:15] | of out-of-state OB-GYN reproductive health care | 来自其他州的妇产科医生 生殖健康护理 |
[04:18] | and advocacy fellows. | 以及倡导者 |
[04:21] | You have traveled from Idaho, Arkansas, | 你们从爱达荷州 阿肯色州 |
[04:25] | Texas, even Tennessee to be with us. | 德克萨斯甚至田纳西州赶过来 和我们在一起 |
[04:28] | And I know you’d rather be getting this clinical experience | 我知道你们更想 |
[04:31] | in your own residency programs. | 在你们自己的住院医计划中 获得这种临床经验 |
[04:33] | But we are honored to offer | 但我们很荣幸能 |
[04:37] | this rotation in abortion care. | 在堕胎护理方面提供这种实习 |
[04:39] | Because how else are you going to learn, right? | 因为否则你们怎么能学到 对吗? |
[04:42] | You’ve all chosen OB-GYN as your specialty | 你们都选择了妇产科作为自己的专业 |
[04:45] | and now your respective states are restricting | 而现在你们所在的州限制 |
[04:48] | how you practice that specialty. | 你们的专业实践 |
[04:50] | But we’re here to make sure you get the education that you need. | 但是我们在这里要确保 你们得到所需的教育 |
[04:52] | I’m sorry. I’m Dr. Addison Montgomery. | 不好意思 我是艾蒂森·蒙哥马利医生 |
[04:55] | And I’ve been to some of your states. I’ve seen the desperation. | 我去过几个州 看到了绝望 |
[04:59] | I’ve seen the pain, seen the heartbreak. | 看到了痛苦 看到了心碎 |
[05:02] | I’ve seen lives lost. | 我看到了失去的生命 |
[05:05] | So, anyway, who’s ready to get to work? | 不管怎样 谁准备好去工作? |
[05:10] | Come with me. This is Dr. Jo Wilson. -WOMAN: Hey. | 跟我来 这是乔·威尔森医生 |
[05:13] | How come we don’t get to work directly with Montgomery? | 为什么我们不能直接 和蒙哥马利一起工作? |
[05:16] | We did. We made sex ed videos. | 有啊 我们制作了性教育视频 |
[05:17] | Yeah, that was before she was a rock star. | 那是在她成为大明星之前 |
[05:19] | Did you see the Chicago Tribune story about her? | 你看到《芝加哥论坛报》关于她的报道吗? |
[05:21] | It’s our hospital. It’s not right. | 是我们的医院 那不对 |
[05:23] | Well, neither is having to go to another state | 也不需要去另一个州 来接受自己专业的全面培训 |
[05:24] | to get fully trained in your specialty. | 也不需要去另一个州 来接受自己专业的全面培训 |
[05:26] | I’m just saying. We’re five feet away. | 我只想说 我们离得那么近 |
[05:28] | We could join them. | 我们可以加入他们 |
[05:30] | Jessica Hall, 22, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, | 杰西卡·霍尔 22岁 特发性肺纤维化 |
[05:34] | has been waiting for a bilateral lung transplant and is here today– | 她一直在等待做双肺移植 今天在这里… |
[05:43] | Uh… Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[05:45] | Why is she here? | 她为什么在这里? |
[05:46] | Right. Uh… | 对 |
[05:47] | She’s here today for a single lung transplant from a directed donor. | 她今天在这里接受 来自定向捐献者的单肺移植手术 |
[05:50] | Are you sure she shouldn’t stay on the list? | 她肯定不应该继续等下去吗? |
[05:52] | Hold out for two lungs rather than the one? | 等两个肺而不是一个? |
[05:54] | She’s been on the list for two years without matching, | 她已经等了两年 但没有匹配的 |
[05:57] | and her condition is worsening. | 她的病情正在恶化 |
[05:59] | A single lung will help prevent her from deteriorating into heart failure. | 单肺会有助于防止她 身体状况恶化导致心脏衰竭 |
[06:03] | You’re just mad RJ’s the match. | 你生气只是因为RJ的相匹配 |
[06:05] | My boyfriend offers to save my life over a Sunday dinner, | 有个周日吃晚餐时 我男友提出要救我 |
[06:08] | and she answers by asking if he’s finally finished his degree. | 而她却问他是否最终完成了他的学位 |
[06:11] | We’re both feminist studies majors. | 我们都是女权主义研究专业的 |
[06:14] | Men only major in that to meet women. | 男人学这个只是为了要认识女人 |
[06:17] | Go ahead, say it! | 只管说! |
[06:19] | -I’m a– Yeah. Mm-hmm. -You’re sexist. | -我…是的 -你有性别歧视 |
[06:21] | And if he didn’t major in that, | 如果他不学这个 |
[06:23] | we would have never met, and I wouldn’t be getting a lung today. | 我们就不会相遇 我今天也做不了肺移植手术 |
[06:26] | Are you? Where is he? | 是吗?他在哪里? |
[06:28] | Who’s late to surgery? | 谁会手术迟到? |
[06:30] | Surgeons, actually. Happens all the time. | 外科医生 这事常发生 |
[06:34] | Uh, maybe not that much. | 也许没那么经常 |
[06:35] | Well, I’m sure he’ll be here soon. We’re not gonna start without him. | 我相信他很快就会来的 没有他我们是不会开始的 |
[06:38] | Well, obviously. | 显而易见 |
[06:40] | Adams, let us know when he arrives. | 亚当斯 他到的时候通知我们 |
[06:47] | When did we reorganize our triage orders? | 我们从何时开始重新安排分诊顺序? |
[06:49] | and who categorized our patients this way? | 是谁把我们的病人这样分类? |
[06:51] | Yeah, that might have been me. | 是的 应该是我 |
[06:52] | I was running the E.R. last week | 上周我在急诊室 |
[06:54] | and they weren’t quite right according to how we do it upstairs in cardio. | 根据我们楼上心脏科的做法 之前的操作不太正确 |
[06:56] | Oh, did you check and see | 你有确认过 |
[06:58] | if it was quite right for us down here in the trauma department? | 如果在楼下的创伤科 这些操作相当正确? |
[07:00] | Okay, everyone listen up. | 好啦 大家注意 |
[07:03] | Just in case there’s any confusion. | 为了防止出现任何混淆 |
[07:04] | I am back as chief of trauma. | 我重新成为创伤科主任 |
[07:06] | Do you wanna know what else is back? The way I used to do things. | 想知道还有什么恢复了吗?我过去做事的方式 |
[07:09] | And I wanna return to our old triage protocols | 我想回到以前的分流程序 |
[07:12] | and revert back to my old filing systems. | 并恢复我以前的归档方法 |
[07:14] | Any questions, comments, concerns? | 有任何问题 评论和担心吗? |
[07:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:17] | Dr. Ndugu bought us lunch on Fridays. | 纳吉医生每周五请我们吃午餐 |
[07:19] | Will that continue? | 那会继续吗? |
[07:22] | Huh. Well… I’d be happy to let Dr. Ndugu | 我很乐意让纳吉医生 |
[07:25] | continue to buy you all lunch on Fridays. | 继续在周五请你们所有人吃午餐 |
[07:28] | Okay. Let’s get you into a bed. | 好 给你找张床 我们可以检查一下你的病史 |
[07:29] | and we can go over your medical history. | 好 给你找张床 我们可以检查一下你的病史 |
[07:34] | Chief Bailey. | 贝莉主任 |
[07:35] | Not chief any more, Marcus. Just doctor. | 不再是主任了 马库斯 只是医生 |
[07:38] | Either way, we’ve got some protesters outside. | 无所谓 外面有一些抗议者 |
[07:40] | They’re trying to block the entrance. | 他们试图堵住入口 |
[07:42] | There’s always a few. | 总有那么几个 |
[07:44] | -They’re usually peaceful. -Define peaceful. | -他们通常是和平的 -解释一下和平 |
[07:54] | (堕胎会杀死孩子!) | |
[07:58] | (保护我们未出生的孩子) | |
[07:59] | 堕胎不是方案 | |
[08:00] | 祈祷结束堕胎 | |
[08:03] | 《实习医生》 | |
[08:15] | Millin. | 米林 |
[08:17] | -Did you page Ndugu? -I thought you were back running trauma. | -你呼纳吉了吗?-我以为你回创伤科了 |
[08:19] | It’s a blunt trauma to the chest. | 是到胸部的钝性外伤 |
[08:20] | -So I should…? -Page cardio five minutes ago. | -那我应该…?-5分钟前就该呼心脏科 |
[08:23] | Get a chest-ray on standby. | 拍个胸片待命 |
[08:24] | Let CT know that we may need to jump the line, | 通知CT 我们可能需要插队 |
[08:26] | and let the O.R. floor know that we may have a new patient. | 告诉手术室可能有个新患者 |
[08:28] | -Right. -Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[08:33] | -What do we got? -Ryan Jenkins, 24, MVC. | -什么情况?-瑞安·詹金斯 24岁 车祸 |
[08:36] | Blunt trauma to the chest and abdomen, multiple rib fractures. | 胸部和腹部有钝性创伤 多处肋骨骨折 |
[08:38] | The patient is splinting | 对他进行了夹板固定 |
[08:40] | and his oxygen saturation’s in the low 90s. | 他的血氧饱和度在90左右 |
[08:42] | Just… I just… | 我…只要… |
[08:44] | I… just… | 我…只要… |
[08:45] | It’s okay. Save your strength. Okay? Let’s get him inside. Let’s go. | 没关系 保存体力 把他送进去 走吧 |
[08:51] | Okay. Marni Young? | 好 |
[08:53] | Okay. Marni Young? | 玛尼·杨? |
[08:54] | You’re in the right place. | 你放对地方了 |
[08:56] | And you’re here for a… | 你来这里是要做… |
[08:58] | medical abortion. | 药物流产? |
[09:03] | How many weeks are you? | 你第几周了? |
[09:06] | 34 Oh, 34. | |
[09:07] | And already very uncomfortable. | 已经很不舒服了 |
[09:09] | I don’t want to think about how 40 weeks feels. | 我不愿去想40周的感觉 |
[09:12] | Okay, uh, well, you know medical abortions are done in the first ten weeks. | 好吧 药物流产通常要在前10周做 |
[09:16] | And even a surgical abortion is not gonna happen for you. | 你也不可能进行手术流产 |
[09:20] | No. No, no, no. Okay, it’s for me. | 不是的 是我要做 |
[09:22] | I need the abortion. Six weeks. | 我需要做流产 6个星期 |
[09:24] | -Oh, thank God. -Oh. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:25] | Andra’s my support system. | 安德拉是我的后盾 |
[09:27] | We’re best friends. Born two days apart. | 我们是最好的朋友 相隔两天出生 |
[09:30] | Our moms met in Lamaze class. | 我们的妈妈是在分娩教育课上认识的 |
[09:31] | And now we’re both pregnant. Except I don’t want to be. | 现在我们都怀孕了 但我不想怀孕 |
[09:34] | So here we are. | 所以我们来这里 |
[09:35] | I brought snacks and movies and card games. | 我带来了零食 电影 和纸牌游戏 所以我们准备好了 |
[09:38] | So, we’re ready. | 我带来了零食 电影 和纸牌游戏 所以我们准备好了 |
[09:39] | Great. Alright, we’re just gonna do a quick physical exam. | 好 我们只需要做个快速的身体检查 |
[09:43] | And then we’ll get your medication. | 然后我们会给你药 |
[09:45] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[09:47] | This clinic kills! | 这家诊所杀人! |
[09:48] | This clinic kills. | 这家诊所杀人! |
[09:50] | Is that gonna go on all day? | 这要持续一天吗? |
[09:51] | This clinic kills. This clinic kills. | 这家诊所杀人! |
[09:54] | Hey, Bailey. | 嘿 贝莉 |
[09:55] | Hey, when I call you eight times in a row, it means pick up. | 嘿 当我连续给你打了8次电话 那就是说要接电话 |
[09:58] | Sorry. Richard and I are trying to fix a budget situation. | 对不起 我和理查 想要解决一个预算问题 |
[10:01] | Well, help me with my situation first. | 那先帮我解决我的问题 |
[10:03] | Here. We have picketers. | 这里 有纠察员 |
[10:05] | How many? | 多少? |
[10:05] | A lot. And it’s my fault. | 很多 是我的错 |
[10:07] | They’re here for me. | 他们来这里是因为我 |
[10:08] | I don’t know how they figured out where I am. | 我不知道他们是怎么找到我的 |
[10:10] | And I did change planes, twice. I didn’t take the PRT. | 我确实转了两次机 我没有开紧急医疗服务车 |
[10:13] | My… my locations are off | 我关上了 |
[10:14] | -on my phone. -It is not on you, Addy. | -手机的定位 -不是你的问题 艾迪 |
[10:16] | Look, um, security wants us to close the clinic. | 听着 保安希望我们关闭诊所 |
[10:19] | How long? | 多久? |
[10:20] | We recommend the day. | 我们建议一整天 |
[10:21] | No. That is dozens– That’s dozens of patients. | 不 那是几十人… 那是几十个病人 |
[10:24] | There’s a hundred people out there. | 外面有一百个人 |
[10:25] | Well then, call in reinforcements for crowd control! | 那就叫增援部队来控制人群 |
[10:28] | What do you want us to do, Altman? | 你要我们做什么? |
[10:31] | Crisis protocol is on the second shelf. | 危机应对方案在第二层 |
[10:37] | Stay open. Call for back-up and keep me posted. | 继续开放 找后援 随时向我报告 |
[10:40] | Got it. Hey, keep your ringer on! -Yeah. | 继续开放 找后援 随时向我报告 |
[10:40] | Got it. Hey, keep your ringer on! -Yeah. | -别静音! -好 |
[10:44] | Okay, you heard her. Call for back-up. | 好 你听到她说的了 去找后援 |
[10:51] | Adams still hasn’t uploaded the scans? | 亚当斯还没上传扫描结果? |
[10:55] | Yeah, well, give it a minute. Maybe the system’s being sluggish. | 是的 稍等一下 也许系统比较慢 |
[10:59] | Or he is. | 还是他太慢 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry. I’m tired. | 对不起 我累了 |
[11:03] | It’s okay. – | 没事 |
[11:05] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[11:07] | Yeah, I’m good. Good. Busy. Yeah. | 我挺好 很忙 去取了器官 |
[11:09] | Went to pick up organs in San Francisco, Santa Antonio, and Santa Fe last week. | 我挺好 很忙 去取了器官 |
[11:10] | Went to pick up organs in San Francisco, Santa Antonio, and Santa Fe last week. | 上周在旧金山 圣菲 和圣安东尼奥 |
[11:13] | So, busy. | 所以 很忙 |
[11:14] | No plans for a trip to Boston? | 没有去波士顿的计划? |
[11:16] | Well, you don’t really plan to pick up organs. | 你并不会计划去拿器官 |
[11:18] | -You know what I mean. -Yes, I do. | -你知道我的意思 -是的 |
[11:20] | Have you spoken at all? | 你们有说过话吗? |
[11:21] | Um, I get a text message about her getting lost | 我收到一条短信说她 |
[11:24] | in the streets of Boston about, uh… about once a week. | 大约每周一次在波士顿的街道上迷路 |
[11:27] | Those are very complicated streets. | 那些街道非常复杂 |
[11:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:31] | She’s overwhelmed. | 她不知所措 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:34] | If it helps at all, I get all my updates from Zola. | 如果有帮助的话 我所有的消息都来自佐拉 |
[11:37] | I told her I loved her and she pretended not to hear me. | 我跟她说我爱她 她假装没听到 |
[11:42] | She’s complicated. | 她让人捉摸不透 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:45] | You make her happy. | 你让她快乐 |
[11:47] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[11:50] | Okay, so I dropped off, uh, Jessica’s lab work | 我送了杰西卡的实验结果 并完成了她的入院单 |
[11:52] | and finished her admission orders. | 我送了杰西卡的实验结果 并完成了她的入院单 |
[11:54] | And the scans? | 她的扫描呢? |
[11:55] | I… I just uploaded them. | 我刚刚上传 |
[11:57] | Sorry. I was… I was dealing with a house thing. | 对不起 我也要同时处理家里的事 |
[12:00] | In a few hours, | 再过几个小时 |
[12:01] | Jessica’s gonna be open on an operating table | 杰西卡将会躺在手术台上 |
[12:03] | with her vital organs in our hands. | 我们要对她的重要器官负责 |
[12:05] | You cannot get distracted with house things. | 你不能因为家里的事而分心 |
[12:07] | -Or anything. -I know. I’m sorry. | -不管是什么事 -我明白 对不起 |
[12:12] | Ah, scans are in. | 收到扫描了 |
[12:13] | Let’s, uh… let’s take a look, shall we? | 我们来看一下 好吗? |
[12:17] | I’m seeing multiple displaced rib fractures, | 我看到多处错位的肋骨骨折 |
[12:18] | and a massive hemothorax on the right side. | 右侧有个巨大的血气胸 |
[12:20] | Once I place the chest tube, we’ll rush him up to CT. | 一旦我插上胸管 我们就马上把他送到CT室 |
[12:22] | Right, agree. | 对 同意 |
[12:23] | And then to the O.R., depending on his chest tube output. | 然后去手术室 根据他的胸管输出量 |
[12:26] | It’s a bad lung contusion, I’m not sure how long he’ll remain stable. | 肺部挫伤严重 不确定他能保持稳定状态多久 |
[12:28] | Ryan Jenkins. Our patient’s already in the system. | 这个病人已经在系统中了 |
[12:30] | Like he’s been here before? | 就是说他曾来过这里? |
[12:32] | Like he’s supposed to be here today. Directed lung donor, | 就是说他今天应该来这里 是个定向的肺捐献者 |
[12:34] | OR 3, recipient’s Jessica Hall. | 3号手术室 接受者是杰西卡·霍尔 |
[12:36] | That’s Maggie’s patient. | 那是玛姬的病人 |
[12:38] | She’s been waiting on a transplant for almost two years. | 她等待移植手术差不多有两年了 |
[12:41] | Just… just… just take… | 拿走… |
[12:44] | Take… my lung. Take it. | 拿走…我的肺 拿走 |
[12:47] | He’s hemorrhaging! | -拿走 -他在大出血! |
[12:51] | O2’s dropped to 70s. | 血氧饱和度降到70左右 |
[12:52] | Damn it, let’s get an intubation tray. | 该死的 给我一个插管盘 |
[12:53] | Hang two units of blood. | 挂两个单位的血液 |
[12:54] | As soon as he’s tubed, we’re headed straight to the O.R. | 他一插完管子 我们就直接去手术室 |
[12:56] | Here’s the blood. | 这是血液 |
[13:00] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你肯定是他吗? |
[13:03] | Can I… can I see him? | 我可以看看他吗? |
[13:04] | Ryan had his driver’s license on. | 瑞安有带他的驾照 |
[13:09] | Either way, it’s him. Dr. Hunt, our trauma surgeon, | 反正都是他 杭特医生 我们的创伤外科医生 |
[13:11] | is prepping him for surgery now. | 正在准备给他做手术 |
[13:13] | He needs surgery? What kind of surgery? | 他需要做手术?什么样的手术? |
[13:17] | He’s lost a significant amount of blood. | 他流了很多血 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪! |
[13:21] | His chest– Is it his heart? | 他的胸部…是他的心脏吗? |
[13:23] | It’s his lungs. | 他的肺 |
[13:27] | How fast was he driving? | 他开得有多快? |
[13:28] | -Are you serious? -No. | -你当真?-不 |
[13:29] | Are you really asking that question right now? | 你现在真的在问这个问题? |
[13:34] | Jessica, Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[13:39] | I know this is a lot to take in. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[13:41] | But due to the severity of RJ’s injuries, | 但由于RJ的伤势很严重 |
[13:44] | he’s not going to be able to donate the lung today. | 他今天不可能给你一个肺 |
[13:47] | Or possibly ever. | 也许永远不可能 |
[13:48] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[13:50] | -Jessica– -Please get out. | -杰西卡 -请你出去 |
[13:52] | I can’t– I can’t listen to you right now, please get out, Mom. | 我不能…我现在不能听你的 请出去 妈妈 |
[13:54] | And please, please save him. Do whatever it takes. | 请救救他 不惜一切代价 |
[13:58] | I’ll do everything I can. | 我将尽我所能 |
[14:01] | Let’s, um… let’s give her a minute. | 给她一点时间 |
[14:14] | A vaginal ultrasound helps to determine how far along the pregnancy is. | 阴道超声检查有助于确定怀孕周数 |
[14:18] | You are counselling the patient, not persuading. | 你给病人提供建议 不要去劝说 |
[14:21] | Okay? Offer the facts, answer questions. | 讲明情况 回答问题 |
[14:24] | Give options. Okay? | 提供选择 |
[14:26] | That’s the mifepristone. | 这是米非司酮 |
[14:27] | It will block your body’s own progesterone | 它会阻止你自身的孕激素 |
[14:29] | to stop the pregnancy from growing. | 让怀孕中断 |
[14:30] | After you take that, we’ll start you with the misoprostol. | 用完这个 你再服用米索前列醇 |
[14:39] | If you’re not sure, you can take some time to think about it. | 如果不确定 你还是可以花些时间来考虑 |
[14:41] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[14:43] | I just don’t like pills. | 我只是不喜欢吃药 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 明白 |
[14:47] | I’m two years older than my mom was when she had me. | 我比我妈生我时大两岁 |
[14:50] | She was married, | 她当时结婚了 |
[14:52] | they lived in a townhome, and when I look back at pictures, | 他们住在一个排屋 当我看那时的照片时 |
[14:54] | she seems like a grown-up. | 她看起来像个成年人 |
[14:56] | But I’m not there yet. | 但我还没有到那一步 |
[14:59] | I’m still working through the lasting damage she did to me. | 我仍在努力克服 她对我造成的持久伤害 |
[15:03] | So maybe one day I will be mentally ready to take that on, | 也许有一天我在精神上准备好 来承担这个责任 |
[15:06] | but right now… I can’t. | 但现在…我不能 |
[15:10] | I can’t be a mother. | 我不能当母亲 |
[15:14] | But I can be an aunt. | 但我可以当阿姨 |
[15:16] | I can and will be the most incredible aunt to your baby. | 我可以并将成为你的宝宝最棒的阿姨 |
[15:20] | Do you want me to play you some music? | 你想让我放点音乐吗? |
[15:22] | I made you a playlist. | 我给你做了一份歌单 |
[15:23] | For my abortion? | 为我的流产? |
[15:25] | You made me one for when I gave birth! | 你给我做了一份 等我生孩子时用! |
[15:28] | So different! | 太不一样了! |
[15:29] | Okay. Cards it is. | 好 喝完继续打牌 |
[15:37] | No. No, no, no. I’m trying to… I’m trying to pay, not stop service. | 不 我是想付钱而不是停服务 |
[15:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[15:42] | Yeah. Can I… can I just give you my account number or– | 我可以给你帐户号码或地址吗? |
[15:45] | Adams. | 亚当斯 |
[15:49] | How long have you been standing there? | 你在那里站多久了? |
[15:50] | Long enough that you should have hung up the phone. | 有一会儿了 你早该挂断电话 |
[15:52] | Come up with a plan for how you would adjust Jessica’s treatment | 想出一个计划 如何调整杰西卡的治疗和用药 |
[15:55] | and meds in order to prevent heart failure. | 以便预防心脏衰竭 |
[15:57] | She’ll need discharge paperwork | 她需要办出院手续 |
[15:59] | since she’s not getting a transplant today. | 因为她今天不能做移植手术 |
[16:00] | Do you need to be writing this down? | 你有需要把这个写下来吗? |
[16:03] | Uh, sure. Uh… | 当然 |
[16:06] | She will remain on the UNOS list, | 她将继续留在UNOS名单上 |
[16:08] | but we’ll have to send over her pre-op labs and scans | 但我们需要向他们发送 她所有的术前化验和扫描结果 |
[16:12] | in order to make sure that her status hasn’t changed. | 以确保她的情况没有改变 |
[16:15] | Yeah, got it. | 好 明白 |
[16:22] | Everything alright? | 你没事吧? |
[16:24] | Uh, fine. Fine. | 没事 |
[16:26] | I’m working with Marsh and Pierce today, and she’s on my case. | 我今天和马什和皮尔斯一起工作 她一直在给我施压 |
[16:31] | Oh, passcode. | 密码 |
[16:32] | Do you… do you know the passcode for the gas company account for the house? | 你知道房子的 煤气公司账户的密码吗? |
[16:36] | Oh, uh, Meredith and Maggie handled the utilities. | 梅莉迪丝和玛姬负责水电费 |
[16:37] | Did you ask Maggie? | 你问过玛姬吗? |
[16:38] | Could you? ‘Cause she’s already kind of annoyed with me. | 你可以吗?她已经有点烦我了 |
[16:41] | No, because then I’d have to be annoyed with you, too. | 不行 因为我也会被你搞烦的 |
[16:45] | Okay, fine. | 无所谓 |
[17:01] | All this scrubbing is drying out my hands. | 这些擦洗让我的手很干 |
[17:04] | At least the water’s warm. | 至少水是温暖的 |
[17:06] | You know, my isn’t too far from the house. | 我住的地方离房子不远 |
[17:08] | You can come and use all the hot water you want. | 你可以来用我们的热水 |
[17:09] | My roommate’s pretty cool, and you won’t want to have sex with her. | 我的室友很不错 你不会想和她做爱的 |
[17:12] | What? | 什么? |
[17:13] | Adams. | 亚当斯 |
[17:16] | Is that what he’s telling people? We didn’t sleep together. | 他是这么跟大家说的?我们并没有上床 |
[17:21] | We just kissed. Maybe twice. | 我们只是吻了一下 也许两次 |
[17:26] | Wow. I was bluffing, but now that we’re here, was it good? | 哇 我只是虚张声势 既然我们说到了 感觉不错? |
[17:30] | -The kissing? -I’m engaged. | -亲吻?-我订婚了 |
[17:32] | -Right. -Right. | -对 -是的 |
[17:33] | Trey’s a good guy. He’s stable. | 特雷是个好人 他很稳定 |
[17:35] | He’s a grown-up who pays his bills on time. | 他是个成年人 按时支付账单 |
[17:38] | And he makes me happy. | 他让我快乐 |
[17:41] | The kiss was that good, huh? | 这个吻有那么好吗? |
[17:49] | Bed five is asking for a birth control implant. | 5号床需要一个宫内节育器 |
[17:52] | I’m gonna show Yasuda how to do that. | 我给安田示范怎么做 |
[17:53] | And Kwan is finishing an STD test | 关医生在3号床做一个性病检测 |
[17:55] | in bed three, so that will be opened up soon. | 床位很快就可以空出来 |
[17:57] | -Okay. Let me know if you need help. -Okay. | 如果需要帮助就跟我说 |
[17:59] | I want to let you know | 我想跟你说 |
[18:00] | how excellent these trainees are. | 这些学员非常优秀 |
[18:03] | Yeah, they should be. | 对 应该是的 |
[18:04] | They were picked from more than a hundred applicants. | 他们是从100多名 申请人中挑选出来的 |
[18:07] | You know, one of them wrote that | 其中一个人这样写道 |
[18:09] | the one silver lining of not being able to get this training at home | 无法在本地接受这种培训 |
[18:13] | is being able to learn from the great Addison Montgomery. | 但所幸能够跟 了不起的艾蒂森·蒙哥马利学习 |
[18:18] | Well, it’s very kind. | 太贴心了 |
[18:20] | No, it’s true. You know it is. | 不 这是真的 没错 |
[18:22] | You know, we could run trainings every month | 我们可以每个月进行培训 |
[18:27] | if you want to come back. | 如果你想回来的话 |
[18:29] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[18:30] | No. Okay, I know that you’re busy with the clinic | 好吧 我知道诊所让你很忙 |
[18:33] | and the travel from Illinois to L.A. must be just, you know, hard, | 从伊利诺伊州到洛杉矶也并不容易 |
[18:38] | and of course, um, visiting your family takes pre– Or the… But– | 当然看望你的家人 是最重要的事 但是… |
[18:43] | You know, we would love to have you. If you could squeeze us in. | 非常希望你能给我们挤出点时间 |
[18:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪! |
[18:56] | Everybody, down! Down, down, down. | 全都蹲下来!蹲下来 |
[18:59] | Okay. You’re bleeding. -He’s bleeding? | -你在流血 -他在流血? |
[19:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪! |
[19:05] | (应急管理程序) | |
[19:06] | No one goes in or out of the clinic. | 谁都不可以进出诊所 |
[19:08] | Not until we have enough security to safely evacuate. | 直到我们有足够的安全保障安全撤离 |
[19:10] | Okay. Thanks, Bailey. | 好 谢谢 贝莉 |
[19:12] | A brick was thrown through the window of the clinic? | 一块砖头扔进了诊所的窗户? |
[19:15] | With “Montgomery murders” written on it. | 上面写着“蒙哥马利谋杀” |
[19:16] | -It hit Kwan in the head. -How bad is it? | -它击中了关的头部 -严重吗? |
[19:19] | -Have you read these manuals? -Cover to cover. | -你读过这些手册吗?-从头到尾 |
[19:21] | You know what? If I had to read giant manuals for every crisis in Iraq, | 听我说 如果我在伊拉克 每次危机时都要读厚厚的手册 |
[19:25] | I wouldn’t have made it out of Iraq. | 我就无法离开伊拉克了 |
[19:26] | Oddly, you’re supposed to read them when you’re not in a crisis. | 你应该在没有危机的时候读它们 |
[19:29] | When is that exactly? | 那到底是什么时候? |
[19:30] | Is Kwan okay? | 关医生有事吗? |
[19:31] | He’s bleeding, but he seems to be doing okay. | 他在流血 但好像还行 |
[19:34] | What do the manual say about a large scale protest at the clinic? | 关于在诊所发生大规模抗议活动 手册上怎么说的? |
[19:38] | Nothing. They were written before Bailey took over the clinic. | 什么都没有 它们是在贝莉接管诊所之前写的 |
[19:41] | And before the Supreme Court ruled on Dobbs. | 或在最高法院对多布斯案做出裁决前 |
[19:43] | Perfect. | 好 |
[19:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[19:45] | To make sure no more bricks are thrown at this hospital! | 去确保不再有砖头砸向这家医院! |
[19:55] | You’re doing it wrong. | 你做得不对 |
[19:57] | You should really hold your fingers about 12 inches away from my face. | 你的手指应该 离我的脸大约30厘米远 |
[20:00] | Just follow the stupid finger. | 只要顺着手指就行 |
[20:01] | Any dizziness? Changes in your vision? | 有任何头晕吗?视力有变化吗? |
[20:04] | I’m fine. Just put the steri strip on so we can get back to work. | 我没事 缠上消毒带就行 我们可以继续工作 |
[20:09] | I am so, so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[20:11] | Pretty sure you didn’t throw the brick. | 肯定不是你扔的砖头 |
[20:13] | I kinda did. | 应该算是 |
[20:15] | I posted this this morning on the way here. | 我今天早上在来的路上发的 |
[20:18] | (妇产医生推出移动堕胎诊所) | |
[20:18] | I assumed it was okay. | 我以为这没事 |
[20:20] | I’m in Seattle, | 我在西雅图 |
[20:21] | people believe in reproductive rights, | 人们相信生育权 |
[20:23] | I never thought– | 我万万没想到… |
[20:24] | People would use it as a road map to Addison Montgomery? | 人们用它追踪到艾蒂森·蒙哥马利? |
[20:27] | They threw a brick at us. | 他们朝我们扔了一块砖头 |
[20:28] | -What do you think they’ll throw next? -Kwan. | -他们接着还会扔什么?-关 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. I feel awful. I’m gonna resign from my position. | 对不起 我感觉很糟糕 我打算辞去我的职务 |
[20:33] | I mean, they’re gonna fire me once they find out about the post anyway. | 他们一旦发现我的帖子 反正是要解雇我的 |
[20:36] | Just the idea that I could have endangered the one person | 一想到我可能会害了这个人 |
[20:39] | that’s given me any hope in these last few weeks makes me sick. | 在过去的几周里是她给了我希望 我就会感到很难受 |
[20:43] | But for the first time in months, | 几个月来 |
[20:45] | today I woke up proud. | 今天是我第一次醒来时感到骄傲 |
[20:47] | Because I was joining the fight. | 因为我要加入这场战斗 |
[20:51] | We shouldn’t have to hide who we are in order to practice medicine. | 我们不应该为了行医 而隐瞒自己的身份 |
[20:55] | So don’t resign. | 所以不要辞职 |
[20:56] | If you do, that means one less doctor has made it their mission to help. | 如果你这样做 就会少一个 以帮助他人为己任的医生 |
[21:01] | And then they win. | 那他们就赢了 |
[21:05] | Hilum’s intact. | 肺门完好无损 |
[21:06] | Lung’s shredded. | 肺被压碎了 |
[21:10] | Uh, they want everyone in the hospital | 他们要求所有人远离诊所 |
[21:11] | to stay away from the clinic. | 他们要求所有人远离诊所 |
[21:13] | The ongoing protests have become violent. | 正在进行的抗议活动升级为暴力行为 |
[21:16] | You need to get back downstairs? | 你需要回楼下吗? |
[21:17] | I will as soon as I figure out where this blood is coming from. | 一旦我搞清楚这些血是怎么来的 |
[21:19] | Are you going to do a little lobe resection? | 你想做一个小的肺叶切除术? |
[21:21] | If we do that, then RJ can’t be a donor. | 如果这样做 那RJ就不能成为一个捐献者 |
[21:23] | That’s not the priority. He’s bleeding out. | 这不是当务之急 他失血过多 |
[21:25] | Alright. Okay. What if I use a hilar clamp | 要是我使用肺门夹呢? |
[21:27] | to temporarily stop the bleeding and do a wedge resection? | 暂时止血并做楔形切除术? |
[21:30] | It will preserve more lung tissue and could allow him | 这将保留他的肺部组织并且可以让他 |
[21:32] | to donate the other lung at a later time. | 以后再捐献另一个肺 |
[21:33] | If you shut off the circulation from one lung, | 如果你关闭一侧肺部的血液循环 他的血压不会下降吗? |
[21:35] | won’t his pressure tank? | 如果你关闭一侧肺部的血液循环 他的血压不会下降吗? |
[21:36] | -Only for a few minutes. -A few minutes could cost him his life. | -只要几分钟 -几分钟可能会让他失去生命 |
[21:39] | Or I could repair the lung by then. | 或者到时候我可以修复肺部 |
[21:43] | Fine. We got to move fast, okay? | 好吧 但我们必须快速行动 |
[21:44] | Griffith, get ready with suction. | 好 格里菲斯 准备好抽吸 |
[21:46] | And, Millin, take over retraction. | 米林 负责回缩 |
[21:47] | Okay? Alright. Clamp. | 好啦?夹钳 |
[21:52] | Do you want me to do it? | 你想让我做吗? |
[21:53] | No. I got it. | 不用 我可以 |
[21:56] | All right. Staple and lap pads. | 好了 钉皮机 |
[21:59] | Patients are getting restless. | 病人们越来越焦躁不安 |
[22:01] | The woman in bed four threw a granola bar back at me. | 4号床的那个女人 朝我扔了一根燕麦棒 |
[22:04] | And I found a trainee crying in the bathroom. | 有个实习生在洗手间里哭泣 |
[22:06] | She’s fine, but she’s scared. | 她没事的 但她很害怕 |
[22:09] | I think everyone is. | 大家都是 |
[22:17] | Team meeting. Right now. | 团队会议 现在 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:20] | Guys, come. Come, come. | 大家过来 |
[22:25] | Everybody here? Okay. Um… | 都来了?好 |
[22:28] | So, this clinic is named for my mom, | 这个诊所是以我妈妈的名字命名的 |
[22:32] | Elena Bailey, because… | 埃琳娜·贝利 因为… |
[22:35] | when I was, uh, seven, I went with my mom to the grocery store, | 我七岁的时候 和妈妈一起去杂货店买东西 |
[22:39] | and we got in line behind a young woman | 我们排在一个年轻女子的后面 |
[22:42] | and her fussy baby. | 她带着一个爱哭的宝宝 |
[22:45] | Um, for whatever reason, | 不知何故 |
[22:47] | the woman didn’t have enough money to pay her bill… | 这个女子没有足够的钱来付账单 |
[22:49] | so my mom did. | 所以我妈妈帮她付了 |
[22:52] | And later, I asked my mom, “Do you know her?” | 后来我问我妈妈“你认识她吗?” |
[22:55] | And she said, “I know her enough to know that she’s struggling. | 她说“我足以看出她在挣扎 |
[23:00] | And when we can help someone else going through a tough time, we should.” | 当我们能够帮别人度过 一个艰难时刻 我们应该去做 |
[23:06] | These are tough times. | 现在是艰难时期 |
[23:07] | And we are struggling. As doctors. | 我们在挣扎 作为医生 |
[23:10] | As advocates for women’s health and reproductive freedom. | 作为妇女健康和生殖自由的倡导者 |
[23:15] | We need to help each other. | 我们需要互相帮助 |
[23:18] | Right? We need to lift each other up. | 我们需要互相鼓励 |
[23:22] | That’s how we get through. | 这样我们才能度过难关 |
[23:25] | Dr. Montgomery has been on the frontline, | 蒙哥马利医生始终在第一线工作 |
[23:28] | right, traveling all over the country. | 去全国各地 |
[23:30] | Do you have any advice for our young doctors? | 你对这些年轻医生有什么建议吗? |
[23:35] | -Excuse me? Someone? A doctor maybe? -Yeah. | -打扰一下 有谁?或许是医生?-是的 |
[23:38] | I think her water just broke! | 我觉得她的羊水破了! |
[23:40] | Oh. Um, you heard her. Let’s go! | 你们听到她说的了 走吧! |
[23:54] | Oh, are those Jessica’s discharge papers? | 那些是杰西卡的出院文件吗? |
[23:58] | Crap. I still need to print them. Sorry. | 糟糕 我还需要打印出来 对不起 |
[24:02] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:04] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:05] | Meredith left. | 梅莉迪丝走了 |
[24:09] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[24:10] | And now I don’t know what I’m even doing here. | 现在我甚至不知道自己这里做什么 |
[24:16] | -Hmm. -I just… | 我只是… |
[24:17] | I keep screwing up. | 我总是把事情搞砸 |
[24:20] | With patients, with papers. | 包括病人 文件 |
[24:22] | And I can’t even pay my gas bill and, um… | 我甚至都不能付我的燃气费账单 |
[24:29] | I… I want to believe | 我想要相信 |
[24:31] | that I’m here on my own merit but | 我在这里是靠自己的能力 |
[24:35] | I keep wondering if I’m just here because of her, | 我一直在想我是不是 因为她才能在这里 |
[24:39] | and not because I’m supposed to be. | 而不是因为我本来就该在这里 |
[24:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:45] | Okay. So… we were supposed to do a directed donation today. | 好吧 我们今天本来 应该有个定向捐赠 |
[24:50] | Our patient fasted, our donor fasted. We were prepped and ready. | 病人禁食 捐献者禁食 我们已经做好了准备 |
[24:53] | It was a transplant surgeon’s dream scenario. | 这是一个移植外科医生的理想状态 |
[24:57] | And then RJ gets hit by a car. | 但是RJ被车撞了 |
[25:00] | And in a brutal coincidence, that accident injures the very organ we need. | 一个残酷的巧合 这场事故损坏了我们需要的器官 |
[25:06] | Yeah, is this story is supposed to be about me somehow? | 是的 这个故事跟我有关吗? |
[25:11] | I’m saying… | 我想说的是 |
[25:13] | the things you worry about are almost never the things that really go wrong. | 你所担心的事情几乎 从来不是真正出错的事情 |
[25:17] | And the things that do go wrong, | 那些真的出错的事情 |
[25:20] | you couldn’t have dreamt off. | 你做梦都想不到 |
[25:23] | Your aunt did not accept you to this program as a sentimentality. | 你姨接受你进入这个项目 并不是出于感情上的考虑 |
[25:28] | She’s too good for that. And so are you. | 她太优秀了 你也是 |
[25:34] | Get Jessica her discharge papers, okay? | 准备好杰西卡的出院文件 好吗? |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:49] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[25:52] | I needed a breath, and I, uh… | 我需要喘口气 |
[25:56] | but I can’t go outside, so. | 但我不能出去 就这样 |
[26:00] | You know, there’s a woman that stands outside the clinic every Tuesday | 有个女人每周二站在诊所外面 |
[26:04] | with a sign that says, “Please don’t do this.” | 她的标语上写着“请不要这样做” |
[26:08] | She doesn’t, you know, yell or try to get in the way. | 她没有喊叫 也没想要干预 |
[26:12] | Even her sign is polite. And it’s still upsetting. | 虽然标语挺客气 但还是让人不安 |
[26:16] | I can’t even imagine doing what you’re doing out there. | 我简直无法想象做你所做的事 |
[26:19] | I got a bullet-proof vest. | 我买了一件防弹背心 |
[26:21] | A what? – Yeah. | -一个什么?-没错 |
[26:23] | Yeah. An old OB friend of mine in Texas, uh, suggested it. | 一个在德克萨斯的妇产科医生朋友建议的 |
[26:27] | I thought she was overreacting. | 我以为她反应过激 |
[26:29] | Then I found out her usual advice | 然后我发现她通常的建议 |
[26:31] | is to carry a gun. | 是带一把抢 |
[26:34] | Or hire a bodyguard with a gun. | 或者雇一个带枪的保镖 |
[26:37] | -Clinics are being set on fire. -Hmm. | 诊所被人纵火 |
[26:40] | Staff are having acid thrown in their face on their way to work. | 工作人员在上班途中被人用硫酸泼脸 |
[26:43] | With the PRT, they just… they broke one on the windows. | 紧急医疗服务车的一扇窗户被砸碎 |
[26:47] | Don’t worry. I had it replaced. | 不要担心 我已经把它换掉了 |
[26:50] | I’m not worried about the window. | 我并不担心窗户的事 |
[26:52] | They doxed me. | 他们公开了我的个人信息 |
[26:55] | All of my information is online. | 我所有的信息都在网上 |
[26:58] | My home address, my cell phone number. | 我的家庭地址 我的手机号码 |
[27:01] | I got over 500 calls in one night. | 一个晚上我能接到500多个电话 |
[27:04] | Then they broke into our garage and graffitied Jake’s car. | 他们闯入我们的车库 并在杰克的汽车上涂鸦 |
[27:07] | So now he and Henry are staying at his sister’s. | 所以现在他和亨利住在他姐家 |
[27:10] | So you know, mom of the year. | 年度最佳妈妈 |
[27:12] | That sounds awful. And I am so sorry that I suggested… | 这听起来太糟糕了 实在对不起 我还… |
[27:16] | -No, don’t you be– Don’t be sorry. -…that you go out there. | -不要说对不起 -让你去做 |
[27:18] | I wouldn’t have done anything differently. | 我并不会采取什么不同的做法 |
[27:21] | I’m not going to… | 我不会… |
[27:26] | I’m not gonna quit. I can’t quit. | 我不会放弃 我不能放弃 |
[27:29] | I mean, patients need this care, you know? | 我是说 病人需要这种护理 对吗? |
[27:32] | But I put my family in danger and put– Your clinic is in danger. | 但我让我的家人处于危险之中 你的诊所处于危险之中 |
[27:36] | You are in danger because of me. | 你因为我而处于危险之中 |
[27:40] | And how am I gonna go tell these new OBs that they’re gonna be okay when I’m not? | 我怎么能去告诉这些新的妇产科医生 他们会没事的 而我自己都有问题 |
[27:44] | I am exhausted. | 我疲惫不堪 |
[27:46] | I am terrified. | 我很害怕 我的状态不好 |
[27:47] | -I’m not okay. -Oh, honey. Oh. | 我很害怕 我的状态不好 |
[27:48] | -I’m not okay. -Oh, honey. Oh. | 亲爱的 |
[27:50] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 没事的 |
[27:54] | Come on. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:04] | We’re setting up an incident command post with PD now. | 我们正在与警察一起 成立一个事故指挥所 |
[28:07] | North parking lot. | 在北停车场 |
[28:08] | Copy that. Thanks, Marcus. | 收到 谢谢马库斯 |
[28:09] | Have you heard from the clinic? | 你有诊所的消息吗? |
[28:10] | Jo’s not responding to texts. Do you need somebody to go over there? | 乔没回短信 你需要有人过去吗? |
[28:12] | That is exactly what I do not need someone to do. | 我不需要谁去做这个 |
[28:15] | Well, have you consider closing to trauma? | 你是否考虑过关闭创伤科? |
[28:16] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[28:17] | I really think you should. | 我真的觉得你应该这样做 |
[28:19] | The media will probably want a statement. | 媒体可能会想要一份声明 |
[28:21] | -Do you want me to work on one? -Dr. Altman, there’s a situation with– | -你想让我起草一份吗?-奥特曼医生 出了一个情况… |
[28:22] | Alright, everybody stop. I need to be able to think | 好啦 都别再说了 我需要思考 |
[28:24] | which is impossible to do | 这是不可能的 |
[28:25] | when everyone is coming at me at the same time. | 要是每个人都同时找我 |
[28:27] | So can you please quiet your voices so I can hear the one in my head? | 所以你们能不能安静一下 让我听到自己内心的声音? |
[28:29] | Okay. Whatever helps. | 行啊 只要有帮助 |
[28:31] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[28:34] | Did you want the voice in your head to answer or… | 你想让你内心的声音 来回答还是… |
[28:36] | Talk, Schmitt. | 说吧 施密特 |
[28:37] | They’re clinic patients, | 他们是诊所的患者 |
[28:39] | but the protesters wouldn’t let them in so they came here. | 但抗议者不许他们进来 所以他们来到这里 |
[28:41] | They have appointments for their annual pap smears, glucose tests, | 他们有预约 年度子宫颈抹片检查 葡萄糖测试 |
[28:45] | cervical cancer screenings, STD panels… | 子宫颈癌筛查 性病检查 |
[28:48] | Do I just send them home? | 我让他们回家吗? |
[28:51] | No. | 不 |
[28:53] | Do you want to help? | 你想帮忙吗? |
[29:04] | All right. How are we doing? | 怎么样? |
[29:06] | She’s fully dilated. | 已经全开了 |
[29:07] | Andra, it’s time to push. | 安德拉 该用力了 |
[29:08] | Oh, my God, we’re doing this. | 天哪 我们要开始了 |
[29:10] | No, no, no, we’re not. We’re not doing this. | 不要 不要开始 |
[29:12] | Andra, the baby is coming. | 安德拉 宝宝就要出生了 |
[29:13] | Well, tell her no. This is not how this is supposed to happen. | 告诉她不要 本来不应该是这样的 |
[29:16] | I don’t have my epidural, I don’t have my husband, | 我没有打硬膜外麻醉 我丈夫不在身边 |
[29:18] | I don’t have Dr. Kiu… | 邱医生也不在 |
[29:19] | Her OB. It’s okay, | 是她的妇产科医生 没事的 |
[29:22] | you have like, 20 other doctors here. | 你有大概20个其他医生在这里 |
[29:25] | And I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[29:26] | But I paid for the upgraded delivery room, | 我花钱要了更高级的产房 |
[29:29] | with the soft lighting and the comfy chair. | 柔和的灯光和舒适的椅子 |
[29:32] | And I’m supposed to have the warm blanket that my mom sent from Maine. | 我应该有我妈 从缅因州寄来的温暖的毯子 |
[29:35] | And… and what about the delivery playlist? | 还有分娩时播放的音乐呢? |
[29:38] | My baby’s supposed to be born to sounds of joy. | 我的女儿应该出生在欢乐的声音中 |
[29:40] | Instead I have a starchy sheet and a chorus of protesters | 相反我只有普通的医院床单 和一群抗议者的合唱 |
[29:42] | and all I can hear is “Baby killer. Baby killer.” | 而我能听到的只有“婴儿杀手” |
[29:46] | So please do not make me push. | 所以请不要让我用力 |
[31:06] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 安德拉 准备好用力了吗? |
[31:07] | Andra, are you ready to push? | 安德拉 准备好用力了吗? |
[31:09] | Good. Push. | 用力 |
[31:15] | Reload staplers. | 重新装钉皮机 |
[31:17] | Vitals are dropping. BP’s in the 80s. | 生命体征在下降 血压80左右 |
[31:19] | Keep suctioning. | 继续抽吸 |
[31:20] | Systolic’s in the 70s. We gotta move. | 收缩压在70左右 我们得快点 |
[31:22] | There are tears everywhere. | 到处是撕裂 |
[31:23] | Overload him with fluids. | 给他超量的液体 |
[31:25] | We have to work faster. | 我们要加快速度 |
[31:26] | Saying that over and over won’t make it happen. | 一遍遍地说并没有用 |
[31:28] | 2-0 prolene. – | 2-0缝合线 |
[31:32] | What are you doing? Hold my hand. | 你在做什么?抓住我的手 |
[31:33] | -You’re gonna want to remember this! -How could I forget– | -你想要记住这个!-我怎么会忘记 |
[31:38] | Andra, stop pushing for a moment. -CARINA: What? | 安德拉 暂时不要再用力 |
[31:41] | -Head’s bobbing. -Okay, you switch. | -头在晃动 -好 换一下 |
[31:44] | You and Bailey apply pressure. | 你和贝莉用力 |
[31:45] | -May I? -Sure. | -我来?-好 |
[31:47] | Andra, I’m Dr. Montgomery. | 安德拉 我是蒙哥马利医生 |
[31:49] | Do you know what you’re having? | 知道宝宝的性别吗? |
[31:50] | Good. | -女孩 -好 |
[31:51] | She’s about to be welcomed by about a hundred women. | 她即将受到大约100名妇女的欢迎 |
[31:55] | And, you. Need more ice chips. | 你再去拿些冰屑 |
[31:57] | Okay, Andra, your baby’s shoulder is stuck. | 好 安德拉 你宝宝的肩膀卡住了 |
[32:00] | But Dr. DeLuca and Dr. Wilson are going to bring your knees back into your chest, | 德卢卡医生和威尔森医生 会帮你把膝盖移到胸部 |
[32:03] | and Dr. Bailey’s going to apply pressure to your abdomen, | 贝莉医生会对你的腹部用力 |
[32:06] | and then I’m gonna take her out. | 然后我把她抱出来 |
[32:08] | -You promise? -I promise. | -你保证?-我保证 |
[32:10] | All right. You ready? | 好 准备好了吗? |
[32:11] | Have you ever heard the joke | 你有没有听过这个笑话 |
[32:13] | about how many doctors it takes to deliver a baby? | 讲的是需要多少医生来进行接生? |
[32:17] | All right, ready? Push. | 准备好啦?用力 |
[32:25] | Oh, let’s go this way. | 这边走 |
[32:32] | 140 over 82. Very good. | 140/82 很好 |
[32:46] | Alright, I’ve got your discharge paperwork. | 这些是你的出院文件 |
[32:48] | Can I stay a little longer? | 我能多待一会儿吗? |
[32:51] | I want to be here when RJ wakes up from surgery. | 我想在这里等RJ从手术中醒来 |
[32:53] | I wanna see him. | 我想看到他 |
[32:57] | Pulse in the 60s. He’s about to code. | 脉搏在60左右 他快不行了 |
[32:58] | Alright, done. Removing the clamp. | 好 完成了 |
[32:59] | Alright, done. Removing the clamp. | 移开夹钳 |
[33:02] | Pressure is coming back up. | 血压在回升 |
[33:04] | Okay, Millin, what’s the next step after this clamp is removed? | 好 米林 移开夹钳后 下一步做什么? |
[33:07] | We ventilate the lung and then wait to see if it inflates. | 我们对肺部进行通气 看它是否膨胀 |
[33:10] | And if it doesn’t, Griffith? | 如果没有呢 格里菲斯? |
[33:11] | It means there’s still a leak, which we’ll have to repair | 说明还是有泄漏 我们必须修复 |
[33:13] | and then continue to monitor the chest tube for air leaks post-op. | 然后继续监测手术后胸管的气体泄漏 |
[33:16] | -Good. -All right. It’s off. You can ventilate. | -好 -好的 关上了 可以开始通气 |
[33:42] | Okay, we’re almost there, Andra. Need one more push. | 就快出来了 再用力一次 |
[33:47] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我不知道是否还能再这样做 |
[33:49] | You can. I know you can. | 你可以 我知道你可以 |
[33:52] | Ready? Push. | 准备好了?用力 |
[33:57] | Yes! | 好! |
[34:00] | There she is! | 她出来了 |
[34:11] | You’re gonna see your baby. | 看你的宝宝 |
[34:16] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[34:59] | -Hey. Is it okay if she…? -Of course. | -嘿 她可以吗?-当然 |
[35:12] | Can I… can I touch him? | 我可以摸摸他吗? |
[35:13] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[35:16] | Dr. Ndugu was able to stop the bleeding | 纳吉医生止住了血 |
[35:18] | and only had to remove minimal lung tissue. | 只切除了最少量的肺部组织 |
[35:20] | We’ll see how he recovers, | 我们看他的恢复情况 |
[35:21] | but RJ may still be able to be a donor. | 但RJ还是有可能成为捐献者 |
[35:24] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[35:27] | He just needs to be okay. | 只要他没事 |
[35:30] | You remember our first kiss? | 还记得我们的初吻吗? |
[35:32] | Under that street lamp on 24th? | 24号街的那个路灯下? |
[35:35] | We were arguing over some essay. | 我们在为论文争论不休 |
[35:39] | I just leaned in and went for it. | 我只是靠上去吻了你 |
[35:43] | And when you kissed me back… | 而当你回吻我时… |
[35:47] | No one had ever kissed me like that before. | 以前从来没有人这样吻过我 |
[35:50] | You changed my life in an instant. | 你瞬间改变了我的人生 |
[36:05] | -Thank you. -Teddy. | 泰蒂 |
[36:09] | The clinic overflow setup looks great. Thank you. | 诊所的溢出设置 看起来很不错 谢谢你 |
[36:11] | You’re welcome. I’m just glad | 不客气 我很高兴 |
[36:12] | we didn’t have to turn those patients away. | 我们不必将这些病人拒之门外 |
[36:15] | Today was a tough day. | 今天很不容易 |
[36:17] | I mean, people had questions and opinions, and they threw them at you. | 人们有问题和意见 并把它们扔给你 |
[36:21] | But you never lost sight of the most important thing, | 但你从未忘记最重要的事情 |
[36:24] | keeping everyone safe. | 保证每个人的安全 |
[36:26] | You did well, Altman. | 奥特曼 你做得很好 |
[36:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:29] | You were an excellent choice for chief. | 你是主任的最佳人选 |
[36:33] | Are you complimenting yourself now, sir? | 你现在是在赞美自己吗 先生? |
[36:35] | I believe I am. | 我想是的 |
[36:44] | Oh, pain and growth, you feed my soul | (林克 听说了诊所的事 你还好吗?) |
[36:45] | Oh, pain and growth, you feed my soul | (发短信让我知道你没事 喂?) |
[36:48] | Ooh, ooh, ooh | (我很好 疯狂的一天 谢谢你的关心) |
[36:50] | Seattle PD’s almost finished dispersing the crowd. | 西雅图警方基本上把人群驱散了 |
[36:53] | We should be able to exit folks out the back soon. | 应该很快可以让大家从后面出去 |
[36:55] | Oh! Music to my ears! Oh. Um… | 真是好消息 |
[36:58] | Get Kwan and Yasuda to help you organize people. | 让关和安田来帮你组织人员 |
[37:01] | Last thing we need is a stampede out the door. | 我们可不想在门外发生踩踏事件 |
[37:04] | We heard. | 听到了 |
[37:05] | -Not that we were eavesdropping. -Come on. | 我们没有偷听 |
[37:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:10] | I made you a Montgomery Mix. | 我给你做了一杯蒙哥马利组合 |
[37:12] | Orange, cranberry, and apple juice to keep your blood sugar up. | 橙汁 蔓越莓和苹果汁 让你的血糖升高 |
[37:16] | I made one for you, too. | 我也给你做了一杯 |
[37:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[37:20] | A little crampy. But okay. | 有一点痉挛 不过还好 |
[37:23] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[37:25] | Relieved. Tired. | 松了口气 好累 |
[37:28] | Maybe a little delirious. | 也许有点神志不清 |
[37:31] | That was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life… | 那是我一生中做过的最难的事 |
[37:36] | but was it ever worth it. | 不过是值得的 |
[37:53] | Adams. | 亚当斯 |
[37:54] | We should start her back on a combination therapy | 我们应该让她重新开始用综合疗法 |
[37:56] | with a tyrosine kinase inhibitor and an antifibrotic agent. | 使用酪氨酸激酶抑制剂 和抗纤维化药物 |
[38:00] | I confirmed she’s been vaccinated | 我确认她已经接种了疫苗 |
[38:01] | against influenza and pneumococcal infection | 来预防流感和肺炎球菌感染 |
[38:04] | and I arranged consults for physical therapy and GI. | 我安排了物理治疗和胃肠科咨询 |
[38:07] | For Jessica. | 给杰西卡的 |
[38:09] | I mean, this could buy her time for a transplant, right? | 这可以为她争取时间 进行移植 对吗? |
[38:13] | -Yes, that is exactly right. -Yeah. | 是的 非常正确 |
[38:18] | I wish I had just said all of that to Pierce. | 我希望是对皮尔斯讲刚才说的一切 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:23] | You know, it took me four times | 你知道 我用了四次 |
[38:25] | to get through the MCATs and get into med school? Four times. | 才通过MCAT考试 进入医学院学习 四次 |
[38:28] | -Seriously? -Yes. | -真的?-对 |
[38:30] | I didn’t wanna sit through the test. | 我不想参加考试 |
[38:31] | The standardized questions felt like an absurd way to measure one’s ability | 标准化问题感觉像是以一种 荒谬的方式来衡量个人能力 |
[38:35] | to take care of people. | 来照顾病人 |
[38:37] | I would sit there, I would fixate on that, and at some point… | 我坐在那里 盯着考题 然后在某个时候 |
[38:40] | I’d get up and I’d go. | 我站起来离开 |
[38:43] | Well, it worked out. | 还是成功了 |
[38:45] | It worked out only because someone helped me figure it out. | 成功了 只是因为有人帮我搞明白了 |
[38:48] | Come here, sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[38:50] | Come on, take this. | 过来 拿着这个 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna show you how to present to Pierce | 我教你应该以什么方式 来跟皮尔斯讲话 |
[38:55] | -in the way that she needs to hear it. -Okay. | 让她觉得她需要听 |
[38:58] | Ignore everything else around you except for the case, everything. | 不要理会你周围的一切 除了这个病例 任何一切 |
[39:01] | Fewer words, fewer details. | 不需要太多字 太多细节 |
[39:03] | Now present me the patient name first. | 现在给我介绍一下病人 首先是名字 |
[39:06] | You’re gonna do it twice with the chart and once from memory. | 利用图表的做两次 然后凭记忆再做一次 |
[39:09] | -All right. -Let’s go. | -好 -开始 |
[39:11] | Uh, Jessica Hall, 22. | 杰西卡·霍尔 22岁 |
[39:13] | When it comes to saving lives, surgeons won’t go down without a fight. | 当需要挽救生命时 外科医生不会不战而降 |
[39:19] | Many of us refuse to give up easily in our own lives, too. | 我们中的许多人 在自己的生活中也不轻易放弃 |
[39:24] | Hey. Are you done early? -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[39:25] | Hey. Are you done early? -Hey. | -你提前结束了?-不 手术之间休息一下 |
[39:26] | No. I’m taking a break between surgeries. | -你提前结束了?-不 手术之间休息一下 |
[39:27] | I’m about to hit the cafeteria. I haven’t eaten since morning. | 我准备去餐厅吃饭 我从早上开始就没吃东西 |
[39:29] | Hey, what do you think about a donut bar instead of a wedding cake? | 你觉得用甜甜圈 而不是婚礼蛋糕如何? |
[39:32] | Oh, you hate it. Okay, I’ll stop. | 你不喜欢 好吧 我闭嘴 |
[39:34] | No, no. I just– | 不是 我只是… |
[39:37] | I think we should get married before June. | 我觉得我们应该在六月前结婚 |
[39:39] | Like April-May? | 比如四月 五月? |
[39:41] | Or like next month? | 或者就下个月? |
[39:43] | Wow. Okay. | 哇 好啊 |
[39:45] | I want to do it while my grandma can still come. | 我想趁着我姥姥还能参加 |
[39:47] | We could do it in my grandma’s backyard. | 我们可以在我姥姥的后院办 |
[39:51] | It’s not Rock Hills Farm, but I think it’d mean a lot to her. | 这不是洛克山农场 但我觉得这对她来说意义重大 |
[39:55] | And to me. | 对我也是 |
[39:57] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗? |
[39:59] | No. | 不 我爱你 |
[40:00] | I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[40:01] | And I’ll get to be your husband that much sooner. | 我将更快成为你老公 |
[40:03] | It’ll be better than a huge mansion because it will be home… | 这比豪宅更好 因为它将是一个家… |
[40:06] | -And we need to find… Wait, I’ll stop. -No, go ahead. | -我们必须找…我不说了 -不 继续说 |
[40:09] | We can be stubborn and competitive. | 我们可以固执 争强好胜 |
[40:12] | We don’t like to lose. | 我们不喜欢输 |
[40:14] | Protesters still out there? | 抗议者还在外面吗? |
[40:15] | Uh, just a few. PD arrested some and pushed the rest back, so. | 只剩下几个 警察逮捕了一些 并将其余的人赶走了 |
[40:21] | Um, well, after this consult, I’ll run back up there and check on RJ. | 讨论完之后 我就回去看看RJ的情况 |
[40:24] | That was an amazing save today, Ndugu. | 纳吉 你今天救了病人 太厉害了 |
[40:27] | I don’t know if you’re still considering the vascular fellowship, | 我不知道你是否还在考虑 那个血管研究奖学金 |
[40:32] | but… patients would suffer if you went back | 但如果你回去在手术室当学生 是病人的损失 |
[40:34] | to being a student in the O.R. | 但如果你回去在手术室当学生 是病人的损失 |
[40:41] | Okay. Got it. | 知道了 |
[40:43] | -Great. Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[40:45] | -Oh, God, it’s been a day. -Well… | -天哪 这一天可真不容易 -嗯 |
[40:48] | it suits you. | 你很胜任 |
[40:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:03] | But we’re also human, | 但我们也是人 |
[41:05] | and can get discouraged. | 会感到气馁 |
[41:08] | When that happens, we have to look for inspiration around us… | 当这种情况发生时 我们必须寻找身边的灵感 |
[41:13] | You got this, okay? Just tell her the truth. | 你行的 好吗?把真相告诉她 |
[41:18] | Dr. Montgomery, | 蒙哥马利医生 |
[41:19] | I just wanted to say thank you. My partner wanted to do a babymoon, | 我只想说谢谢你 我的伴侣想去度个产前蜜月 |
[41:22] | but I really wanted to do this. I’m glad that I did. | 但我只想做这个 很高兴我做到了 |
[41:24] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多少周了? |
[41:26] | Twenty-eight weeks. But there’s something you should know– | 28周 但有件事你应该知道 |
[41:27] | Oh, um… | (妇产科) |
[41:28] | Oh. Here, let me get this. | 我来吧 |
[41:30] | There’s something you should know about today. | 今天有件事你应该知道 |
[41:34] | Earlier… | 早些时候… |
[41:37] | Get out of the way! | 闪开! |
[41:38] | Get out of the way! | -我的天 -我的天 |
[41:39] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -我的天 -我的天 |
[41:49] | Oh, my God. | 天哪! |
[41:55] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[42:09] | …and find the strength to keep going. | 并寻找到继续前进的力量 |
[42:15] | I am a wave | 《实习医生》 |
[42:16] | 《实习医生》 |