时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | In 1952, Dr. Virginia Apgar pioneered a scoring system | 1952年 维珍尼亚·阿普伽 开创了一个评分系统 |
[00:08] | to quickly evaluate a newborn’s physical health. | 来迅速评估新生儿的身体健康 |
[00:10] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[00:11] | 堕胎是谋杀 保护我们未出生的孩子! | |
[00:13] | It’s given at one minute and five minutes after birth. | 在出生后1分钟到5分钟给出 |
[00:16] | And it assesses the baby’s appearance, | 评估婴儿的皮肤颜色 |
[00:18] | pulse, reflexes, muscle tone and breathing. | 脉搏 反射 肌张力和呼吸 |
[00:30] | The baby’s medical team gives a score for each category, | 婴儿的医疗团队给每个类别打分 |
[00:34] | then adds them to gauge whether the baby needs immediate care. | 然后把它们加在一起来决定 这个婴儿是否需要即时护理 |
[00:43] | Designed to fight infant mortality, the idea was simple… | 旨在对抗婴儿死亡率 这个理念很简单 |
[00:51] | if we knew which babies were in trouble, could we save them? | 如果知道哪些婴儿有问题 我们能救他们吗? |
[00:54] | 救护车 | |
[00:59] | Incoming! | 来了! |
[01:03] | Okay, we’re clear. Let’s get her out. | 好了 没问题 把她抬出来 |
[01:07] | -What do you got? -Tia Marwood, 29, | -什么情况?-蒂亚·马伍德 29岁 |
[01:10] | 28 weeks pregnant, auto versus pedestrian, | 怀孕28周 汽车与行人 |
[01:12] | blunt trauma to the abdomen, GCS, 14, | 腹部钝性创伤 昏迷指数14 |
[01:15] | she reported sharp abdominal pain, no vaginal bleeding. | 她说腹部有剧烈疼痛 没有阴道出血 |
[01:18] | Let’s get her in trauma three, let’s go. | 去三号创伤室 走吧 |
[01:19] | Kwan and Bailey are right behind us with Addison. | 关和贝莉跟艾蒂森在一起 他们马上就到 |
[01:21] | -Are you okay? -I’m okay. | -你没事吧?-没事 |
[01:23] | Until law enforcement confirms that there is no longer a threat, | 在执法部门确认不再有威胁之前 |
[01:25] | Grey Sloan is on a hospital-wide lockdown. | 格雷·斯隆处于全院封锁状态 |
[01:28] | All non-essential personnel are being dismissed. | 所有非必要的人员都可以离开 |
[01:31] | Only employees and incoming trauma patients. | 只留员工和需要住院的创伤患者 |
[01:34] | Hang on, hang on. All right. | 等一下 好的 |
[01:36] | I was only clipped by the car. It’s my shoulder. | 我只是被车撞了一下 肩膀这里 |
[01:39] | All right, Addison, we can only do it till we fully assess you– | 好 艾蒂森 我们需要对你进行全面评估 |
[01:42] | Okay, sorry, sorry. -ADDISON: My shoulder. | -对不起 -我的肩膀 |
[01:43] | Okay– Okay, sorry. Bed five. | 对不起 5号床 |
[01:46] | I need an update from chief of security. | 安全主管需要汇报最新情况 |
[01:48] | Bailey? -BAILEY: Yeah, I’m still here. | -贝莉!-我在呢 |
[01:49] | Bailey… go check on Tia. | 贝莉 去看一下蒂亚 |
[01:51] | Someone page X-ray. | 呼叫X光检查室 |
[01:52] | -Come on. Come on. -I’m on it. | -过来 -我来处理 |
[01:53] | -Go. -OB-GYN has room upstairs | -走 -妇产科楼上有空余的房间 |
[01:56] | for the rest of the clinic overflow. | 可供诊所其余人员使用 |
[01:58] | Once we’re clear, we can start doing intake on this group here. | 一旦条件允许 我们就可以开始在这里接收患者 |
[02:00] | Thank God! Proof of life. | 谢天谢地!你还活着 |
[02:03] | They said you were handling clinic patients, | 他们说你在负责诊所病人 |
[02:05] | -so I called… -I’m fine. I wasn’t out there. | -所以我打电话 -我没事 我不在外面 |
[02:06] | …and you didn’t answer and my mind went to a place… | 而你没接电话 我还以为你… |
[02:08] | I’m sorry. I’m just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[02:09] | Hey… it’s all good. Question answered. | 没事 已有了答案 |
[02:13] | I’ve got to get back. -Yeah, of course. | -我得回去了 -好 |
[02:15] | Yasuda, let’s type and cross for blood. Call the blood bank | 安田 进行血型鉴定和交叉配对 给血库打电话 |
[02:16] | and tell them to activate massive transfusion protocol. | 并让他们启动大量输血方案 |
[02:19] | Okay. | -马上 -好 |
[02:20] | What do you see, Adams? | 亚当斯 你看到什么? |
[02:21] | Free fluid in the perihepatic and perisplenic areas. | 肝和脾周围有游离液体 |
[02:24] | We need to get her to CT. | 要给她做CT检查 |
[02:25] | Not until we receive the baby’s tracing. | 等收到胎儿的心电图追踪结果之后 |
[02:27] | I wish I wasn’t a doctor. I wish I didn’t understand how bad this is. | 我希望我不是一个医生 我希望我不知道这有多糟糕 |
[02:30] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[02:31] | -Connor. -Who’s Connor? | -康纳 -谁是康纳? |
[02:34] | Co– Connor. It’s his name. | 康纳 他的名字 |
[02:37] | A– After my father-in-law. | 按我公公的名字起的 |
[02:39] | Dr. Wilson, promise me that you’re not gonna deliver him. | 威尔森医生 答应我你不要进行接生 |
[02:42] | It’s too early, his lungs are not matured up yet, | 现在还太早了 他的肺还没有发育成熟 |
[02:44] | he’s not ready. He needs more time. | 还没到时间 他需要更多的时间 |
[02:46] | You and I both know he needs more time. | 你我都知道他需要更多的时间 |
[02:50] | -Please. -…activated blood is on the way. | -拜托 -血液马上就到 |
[02:52] | I need you to take some deep breaths. | 你要做几次深呼吸 |
[02:54] | Okay, repetitive late decels, the baby is in distress. | 重复的晚期心率减速 胎儿处于危急状态 |
[02:56] | Then we need to get her upstairs right now. | 那我们需要现在就把她送上楼 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:59] | Damn it. V-fib. Let’s get a crash cart. | 糟了 心室颤动! 去找辆急救车 |
[03:01] | -Okay, let’s turn her on her left side. -Yeah. | -让她朝左侧躺 -好 |
[03:03] | Drop some etomidate and SUX. | -准备插管 -放些依托咪酯和苏打水 |
[03:06] | Here’s the cardiac board. | 这是心脏板 |
[03:08] | Good, good. All right, I’m coming around… | 好 我过去… |
[03:11] | to do compressions. | 做按压 |
[03:14] | Charge to 200, okay. Clear. | 充电到200 好 清除 |
[03:18] | Okay… Alert the OR. | 通知手术室 |
[03:20] | Again, charge to 200. | 再来 充电到200 |
[03:23] | -You didn’t lose consciousness? -Clear. | 你没有失去知觉? |
[03:25] | Get dizzy? Notice any vision changes? | 感到头晕?视力有什么变化? |
[03:26] | -I’m fine. -Left shoulder is dislocated. | -我没事 -左肩脱臼了 |
[03:29] | We need to reduce it under sedation and get you an MRI. | 需要打镇静剂来减痛 还要给你做核磁共振 |
[03:31] | I’m fine. I… I need to help Tia. | 我没事 我需要帮助蒂亚 |
[03:34] | She’s right next to her and she’s got six very capable doctors around her. | 她就在旁边 她身边有 六个非常能干的医生 |
[03:38] | Lift your arm a little bit. | 把你的手臂抬高一点 |
[03:41] | -Check her pulse. -What happened to you? | -检查她的脉搏 -你怎么了? |
[03:43] | I was grazed with a brick. | 我被一块砖头砸伤了 |
[03:44] | The one thrown through the window? Has anyone ruled out a head injury? | 从窗户扔进来的那块?头部没有受伤吗? |
[03:48] | -Let’s go. -I’m fine. | -走!-我没事 |
[03:50] | People need to stop saying that. I’m coming back. | 别再这么说了!我马上回来 |
[03:53] | Come on, come on… | 哎哟! |
[03:55] | Just pop it back in. -Not without some sedatives. | -把它掰回去就好了 -需要镇静剂才行 |
[03:57] | Just pop it back in, damn it! | 把它掰回去就好了 该死的! |
[03:59] | Griffith, stand behind her. Stabilize her shoulder. | 格里菲斯 站在她身后 稳住她的肩膀 |
[04:04] | Okay. One, two… | 好 一 二… |
[04:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 |
[04:15] | Griffith, come with me. | 格里菲斯 跟我来 |
[04:19] | And… clear. | 清除! |
[04:22] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[04:23] | No variability on fetal monitor, it’s Category III tracing. | 胎儿监护器上没有变化 这是三级心电图追踪 |
[04:26] | How long? | 多久了? |
[04:28] | -How long? -Almost two minutes. | -多久了?-大概两分钟 |
[04:30] | We’ve tried multiple rounds of shock, epi, and bolus, | 我们已经尝试了多轮电击 肾上腺素和用药 |
[04:33] | she is bleeding out through her abdomen. | 她的腹部大出血 |
[04:34] | CPR’s not gonna work. Go ahead and prep the abdomen for a C-section. | 心肺复苏术没有用 准备进行剖腹产 |
[04:37] | -Addison. -Come on and glove me. | -艾蒂森 -我去准备 |
[04:39] | That baby is not gonna survive in the uterus any longer. | 那个胎儿在子宫里活不了的 |
[04:42] | We’ve got to get the baby out. We’re not gonna let | 我们得把胎儿弄出来 |
[04:44] | that person behind the wheel take two lives out of this family. | 我们不会让那个司机 夺走这个家庭的两条生命 |
[04:47] | Okay, let’s get an ex lap tray and some towels. | 好 准备一个剖腹探查术托盘 和一些毛巾 |
[04:51] | And two units of blood. | 两个单位的血液 |
[04:52] | Page the NICU. | 通知新生儿重症监护室 |
[04:53] | We need an incubator and a resuscitation team down here. | 我们需要保育箱和抢救团队 |
[04:56] | Okay, I’ll get gowned and gloved. Adams, take over. | 我去换衣服戴手套 亚当斯 你来吧 |
[04:59] | All right, get the lap pads ready. | 准备好腹腔垫 |
[05:01] | I’m so sorry | 太对不起了 |
[05:05] | Okay, we need to move faster. | 我们需要加快速度 |
[05:07] | Come on. Come on! | 醒醒啊! |
[05:09] | Are we ready? -10-blade. | -准备好啦?-10号手术刀 |
[05:14] | Stopping compression. | 不要压了 |
[05:17] | Incision. | 切开 |
[05:23] | 《实习医生格蕾》 | |
[05:41] | I’m going to extend the incision. | 我们要扩大切口 |
[05:43] | Suction. Let’s give another round of epi. | 抽吸 再来一次 |
[05:46] | Dr. Yasuda, break’s over. | 安田医生 休息结束了 |
[05:47] | If they don’t need you in there, go do intake on bed four. | 如果你不需要在那里 去四号床进行入院评估 |
[05:54] | Okay, there’s bleeding in the liver and spleen. Lap pads. | 肝脏和脾脏有出血 腹腔垫 |
[05:56] | Isn’t she already gone? Why are we packing her? | 她已经不行了 为什么还要包扎伤口? |
[05:58] | ‘Cause we don’t stop until we do everything that we can, okay? | 我们竭尽全力 直到最后一刻 |
[06:00] | -More lap pads. -How are we doing, DeLuca? | -更多的腹腔垫 -怎么样 德卢卡? |
[06:02] | I’ve got him. | 看到他了 |
[06:03] | -He’s out. -Wilson, cut the cord. | -要出来了 -威尔森 切断脐带 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:06] | Oxygen mask. And prepare for suction and intubation. | 氧气罩 准备抽吸和插管 |
[06:08] | Hey, baby boy, hang on for us. | 宝宝 坚持住 |
[06:10] | Okay, restarting chest compressions. | 好 重新开始胸外按压 |
[06:12] | Okay, hang two units of blood and push one of epi. | 挂两个单位的血 打一剂肾上腺素 |
[06:14] | Come on, Tia. Come one. | 醒醒 蒂亚 |
[06:17] | Come on. Tia. Come on! | 醒醒 蒂亚 |
[06:23] | There. | 有了! |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:26] | -Oh, thank God. -Let’s get her to the O.R. | -感谢上帝 -把她送到手术室 |
[06:28] | while she still has a pulse. | 趁她还有脉搏 |
[06:29] | Can somebody give me her husband’s number? | 谁能给我她丈夫的电话号码? |
[06:31] | I’m on it. | 我去 |
[06:32] | Okay, I’m intubating the baby now. | 我现在给婴儿插管 |
[06:34] | Griffith, make sure NICU knows we’re coming. | 格里菲斯 确保新生儿重症监护室 知道我们要过去 |
[06:36] | Yes, Dr. Montgomery. | 好的 蒙哥马利医生 |
[06:42] | Essential personnel only. | 仅限必要人员 |
[06:44] | We’re first responders! | 我们是急救员! |
[06:45] | You guys got patients with you? | 你们身边有病人吗? |
[06:46] | My wife runs the clinic. Miranda Bailey. Our daughter is upstairs in the daycare. | 我妻子负责这家诊所 米兰达·贝莉 我们的女儿在楼上的托儿所 |
[06:50] | This entrance is closed. | 这个入口已经关闭了 |
[06:52] | -Dr. Altman! -Hey, Ted… Teddy. | -奥特曼医生!-泰蒂 |
[06:55] | -It’s okay. They’re with me. -Essential personnel only. | -没关系 他们和我一起的 -只能是必要人员 |
[06:57] | I’m chief of surgery. They’re essential. | 我是外科主任 他们是必要的 |
[07:01] | -Have you seen Carina? -She’s in surgery. | -你看到卡琳娜了吗?-她在手术室 |
[07:03] | -Oh, my God. -She’s– She’s doing surgery. She’s okay. | -天哪!-她在做手术 她没事 |
[07:06] | -And Bailey’s okay too. -Oh, thank God! | -贝莉也没事 -感谢上帝! |
[07:08] | If anyone else gives you trouble, just have them page me. | 如果有谁找麻烦 就让他们呼我 |
[07:10] | -All right. Thanks, Teddy. -Thank you. | -好 谢谢 泰蒂 -谢谢你 |
[07:13] | This process seems to take a lot longer when you’re on the other side of it. | 当你在这个仪器的另一侧 这个过程似乎要漫长得多 |
[07:17] | Almost done. | 就快好了 |
[07:19] | You remember when being a doctor was considered heroic? | 你还记得医生被认为是英雄? |
[07:23] | Like firefighters and teachers. | 像消防员和教师 |
[07:25] | Who does this? I mean, who throws bricks and runs cars into doctors? | 是谁干的?谁会向医生扔砖头 或开车撞医生? |
[07:30] | Scans are up. What do you see? | 扫描结果出来了 你看到什么? |
[07:34] | No bleeding. No fractures. | 没有出血 没有骨折 |
[07:37] | No traumatic brain injuries. | 没有脑外伤 |
[07:39] | Then can someone get me out of here so I can go back to work? | 那谁能把我从这里弄出来 这样我就可以回去工作? |
[07:41] | Not so fast. You could be concussed. So you should go home. | 不要那么快 你可能会有脑震荡 所以你应该回家 |
[07:44] | I live alone. | 我一个人住 |
[07:45] | I go home and fall asleep, I could die and no one would know. | 我回家后睡着了 我也许会死 但没人知道 |
[07:48] | Okay, fine. But you need to be supervised and undergo regular neuro checks. | 好吧 但得有人看着你 并定期进行神经检查 |
[07:52] | -I… I don’t wanna supervise him. -I don’t care. | -我不想看着他 -我才不管 |
[07:54] | He can’t do any procedures or scrub in. | 他不能参与做任何手术 |
[07:57] | Only let him do notes and patient intake. | 就让他做记录和接收病人 |
[07:59] | And page me if he has any dizziness or headaches. | 如果他头晕或头疼 那就呼我 |
[08:02] | Hello. Hello? | 喂!喂? |
[08:08] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[08:10] | -Did you need something? -No, I just wanted to check in? | -你需要什么吗?-没有 我只是想来看看 |
[08:13] | Dr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯医生 |
[08:15] | Well, Mr. Lingenfelser’s post-op cardiac index is improving. | 林根费瑟先生的术后心脏指数有改善 |
[08:19] | I think we can discharge in the morning. | 我想他早上可以出院 |
[08:21] | Okay, that’s good. | 非常好 |
[08:23] | I was actually checking on you. | 我其实想看看你的情况 |
[08:28] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗? |
[08:29] | There’s a pregnant doctor who might not be. | 有个怀孕的医生情况不太好 |
[08:34] | I just… I cannot process this. | 我只是…我无法理解这个 |
[08:37] | So I just need to focus on my patients. | 所以我就只专注于我的病人 |
[08:40] | Like, if I keep telling myself that everything is fine, | 我一直告诉自己没事的 |
[08:42] | then eventually that’ll make it true, right? | 那么最终这将会成为事实 对吗? |
[08:44] | Yeah. The world doesn’t make a whole lot of sense right now. | 对 现在世界上的事情让人无法理解 |
[08:47] | No, it doesn’t. | 没错 |
[08:49] | Oh, Sound Science sent copies of the issue | 《健全科学》寄来几本杂志 |
[08:50] | for the “Partial Heart Transplant Feature.” | 是关于“部分心脏移植特点” |
[08:52] | So I left one for you in the lounge. | 我在休息室给你留了一本 |
[08:55] | What did you think? | 你有何感想? |
[08:58] | You didn’t read it? | 你还没看? |
[08:59] | I got paged as soon as I started it. | 我刚要开始就接到传呼 |
[09:01] | But I’m sure you did great. | 但我肯定你做得非常棒 |
[09:06] | Winston… | 温斯顿 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 什么? |
[09:11] | Thanks for checking in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[09:17] | M as in “Mary”, I as in “Igloo”, L as in “Larry–“ | 玛丽的玛 一路的一 拉里的拉 |
[09:20] | Yes, Ms. Anderson, I have paged Dr. Millin. | 好 安德森女士 我已经呼叫米林医生了 |
[09:22] | But Dr. Yasuda should have done your intake. | 但安田医生应该已完成住院手续 |
[09:24] | Max. | -她会… -马克斯 |
[09:25] | -Jules. -What are you doing here? | -朱尔丝 -你在这里做什么? |
[09:27] | Being paranoid. | 担心 |
[09:29] | Norma needs a knee replacement. | 诺玛需要做膝关节置换手术 |
[09:31] | Maxine thinks she’s a doctor. | 玛克辛觉得她是医生 |
[09:33] | Ms. Douglas, your knee is very swollen. | 道格拉斯女士 你的膝盖肿得很厉害 |
[09:35] | You see? I told you. | 对吧?我跟你说过 |
[09:37] | -We heard some doctors got hit by a car. -Was that you? | -听说有些医生被车撞了 -是你吗? |
[09:41] | No, no. I’m okay. But thanks for your concern. | 不 我没事 但谢谢您的关心 |
[09:45] | Ms. Douglas, have you had a fall recently? | 道格拉斯女士 你最近有摔倒吗? |
[09:47] | -No. -Any history of gout? | -没有 -有痛风史吗? |
[09:49] | Rheumatoid arthritis? Osteoarthritis? | 类风湿性关节炎?骨关节炎? |
[09:51] | Okay. Dr. Millin, page ortho for her knee. | 好 米林医生 呼叫矫形科 |
[09:54] | Wait, she won’t tell you, but I will. It burns when she pees. | 等等 她不会告诉你 但我会的 她小便时会有灼烧感 |
[09:58] | Norma. | 诺玛 |
[09:59] | Max, you have to say something. You remember what happened last time? | 马克斯 有事就得说 你还记得上次发生的事吗? |
[10:03] | It could be another UTI. | 这可能又是尿路感染 |
[10:04] | I’ll get you a cup for urinalysis. Anything else? | 我给您拿个杯子做尿液分析 还需要其他东西吗? |
[10:08] | Orange spice tea? | 橙香茶? |
[10:09] | You know the one I like. | 我喜欢的那种 |
[10:11] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看会有什么 |
[10:15] | Your grandma’s a piece of work. | 你奶奶挺厉害呀 |
[10:16] | Oh, Max isn’t my grandma. She’s my roommate. | 马克斯不是我奶奶 她是我的室友 |
[10:20] | How severe are her injuries? | 她的伤有多严重? |
[10:21] | We won’t know until we get her into the O.R., | 我们把她送进手术室后才能知道 |
[10:24] | but your wife has lost a lot of blood. | 但是你妻子失血过多 |
[10:25] | Dr. Bailey, I have been married to a doctor for five years. | 贝莉医生 我和一个医生已结婚五年 |
[10:28] | I know when you’re hedging. | 我知道你没有告诉我实情 |
[10:30] | Please, just tell me what’s going on. | 请告诉我发生了什么事 |
[10:32] | Okay, Tia went into cardiac arrest in the trauma bay, | 蒂亚在创伤急救室 进入了心脏骤停状态 |
[10:35] | which forced us to have to perform an emergency C-section. | 我们不得不做紧急剖腹产 |
[10:39] | We have a team resuscitating the baby as we speak. | 我们有一个团队来抢救婴儿 |
[10:41] | The baby? Is our baby– | 婴儿?我们的婴儿… |
[10:43] | Yes. Your baby. Your son. | 对 你们的婴儿 你们的儿子 |
[10:45] | I will be on the first flight. Do whatever you have to do to save him. | 我会搭第一班飞机 尽一切努力抢救他 |
[10:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:51] | Thank you. | -我保证 -谢谢 |
[10:53] | Okay. Tell reception to keep an eye out for Mr. Marwood. | 好 告诉前台留意马伍德先生 |
[10:57] | And then scrub in. | 我们准备手术 |
[10:59] | Yeah, will do. | 好的 |
[11:14] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:21] | Umbilical lines are in. First hurdle is cleared. | 脐带线还在 第一个障碍清除了 |
[11:25] | -What’s that? -Getting him here alive. | -什么?-让他在这里活着 |
[11:30] | O2 is dropping. Heart rate’s in the 60s, falling fast. | 氧气在下降 心率60左右 下降得很快 |
[11:32] | Ambu. | 人工手动呼吸装置 |
[11:41] | Your breathing is equal on both sides. I’m gonna start chest compressions. | 你两侧的呼吸是一样的 我要开始做胸外按压 |
[11:45] | Okay, little man, | 好 小家伙 |
[11:47] | when your mama gets out of surgery, | 当你妈妈从手术室里出来时 |
[11:48] | she’s gonna wanna see you on the other side | 她会想在另一侧看到你 |
[11:50] | She’s been through way too much for you to give up now. | 她经历了太多 你现在不能放弃 |
[11:53] | Okay? So I’m not letting you give up. | 好吗?所以我不会让你放弃 |
[11:57] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[12:01] | Sats are improving. | 氧饱和度有改善 |
[12:03] | He’s back. | 他活过来了 |
[12:04] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:06] | -You feeling okay over there? -Yeah. | -你还好吧?-对 |
[12:08] | I think I just held my breath that entire time. That was– | 我全程都屏住呼吸 那有点… |
[12:12] | -Scary? -Abject terror is more like it. | -吓人?-应该是极度恐惧 |
[12:16] | Welcome to the NICU. | 欢迎来到新生儿重症监护病房 |
[12:29] | What’s the best approach for dural sutures? | 什么是硬脑膜缝合的最佳方法? |
[12:31] | Do you know the best approach for dural suturing? | 你知道硬脑膜缝合的最佳方法吗? |
[12:36] | Oh, no, you’re fine. And it’s continuous sutures. | 你没事的 答案是连续缝合 |
[12:41] | I got a question for you. Why do you live with a 90-year-old? | 我想问你个问题 你为什么和一个90岁老人住一起? |
[12:45] | Maxine is 81, and I was friends with her grandson in med school. | 玛克辛81岁 我和她的孙子在医学院是朋友 |
[12:49] | She offered to sublet me her extra room | 她主动提出要转租给我她多余的房间 |
[12:51] | for a third of what I would pay anywhere else. | 只需支付其他任何地方1/3的租金 |
[12:54] | She also makes amazing matzo ball soup. | 她做的丸子汤很好吃 |
[12:56] | And I don’t have to worry about being quiet when I come home late | 而且我不必担心晚回家时要保持安静 |
[12:59] | because she takes her hearing aids out at night. It’s a win-win. | 因为她晚上不戴助听器 这是双赢 |
[13:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:03] | So her knee is okay? | 她的膝盖没事吗? |
[13:05] | According to the X-ray, there’s no sign of a fracture. | 根据X光检查 没有骨折的迹象 |
[13:07] | -Told ya. -However, there is | -跟你说了 -但是 |
[13:09] | a lot of fluid build-up. | 有大量积液 |
[13:11] | I’d like to take a sample to rule out septic arthritis. | 我想取个样本来排除 化脓性关节炎的可能性 |
[13:14] | Can I take a look? | 能看一下吗? |
[13:15] | You can look at anything you want. | 你想看什么都可以 |
[13:17] | Hey. Easy, Norma. | 嘿 放松点 诺玛 |
[13:18] | For God’s sake, Norma, Jules tells me all the time. | 看在上帝的份上 诺玛 朱尔丝总是跟我说 |
[13:21] | We can’t talk like that anymore. | 我们不能再这样说话了 |
[13:23] | Have you seen him? | 你看到他了吗? |
[13:26] | What do you think, doc? These popsicle sticks | 你怎么看 医生?这些冰棒棍 |
[13:28] | got me all the way to the State Championship | 在我当鼓乐队指挥时 |
[13:30] | back in my majorette days. | 帮我一路进入州锦标赛 |
[13:32] | Norma’s worse than me. | 诺玛比我差 |
[13:35] | Okay. You ready to learn how to aspirate a knee? | 你们准备好学习如何进行关节抽液? |
[13:38] | Absolutely. | 当然啦 |
[13:40] | I’ll do it. Concussions to the back. | 我来吧 有脑震荡的去后面 |
[13:45] | Okay. We’re gonna tap the knee now. | 我们现在要抽液 |
[13:49] | I’d like to tap that. | 我好像跟他啪啪啪 |
[13:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[13:57] | -Chief Altman, can I walk with you? -If you can walk fast. | -奥特曼主任 可以和你一起走吗?-如果你走得够快 |
[14:01] | How are you holding up today? Today must be a crazy day to be chief. | 你今天怎么撑下来的?对于主任 今天肯定令人抓狂 |
[14:04] | I’ve got Seattle PD and hospital security briefing me every minute, | 西雅图警察局和医院保安 每分钟向我通报情况 |
[14:07] | planning for every possible threat. | 为每个可能的威胁做准备 |
[14:10] | You know, I’m really good in a crisis, | 你知道 我善于应对危机 |
[14:12] | but no matter how many times you’ve been in literal warfare, it never gets easier. | 但不管你参加过多少次战役 它永远不会变得更容易 |
[14:15] | Also, I haven’t eaten in hours. | 另外我已经几个小时没吃东西了 |
[14:17] | And if one more person mentions “risk assessment” or “liability,” | 如果再有人 提及“风险评估”或“责任” |
[14:20] | I might just walk out of here and never come back. | 我可能会离开这里再也不回来了 |
[14:23] | Though I’m kind of feeling better. Thanks for asking. | 不过我感觉好些了 谢谢你的关心 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I was actually going to ask your advice about something. | 是的 我其实是想要 问你对某事的看法 |
[14:29] | So, the Sound Science article came out today, | 《健全科学》的文章今天出来了 |
[14:32] | about the partial heart transplant… | 关于部分心脏移植 |
[14:33] | Congratulations. I’m looking forward to reading it once things calm down. | 恭喜!等事情平静下来后 我很想拜读一下 |
[14:36] | Maybe skip the part where they quoted me saying that | 也许跳过他们引用我的话的部分 |
[14:38] | I assembled a team of highly-skilled assistants, | 我提到我组建了一个高技能助手团队 |
[14:41] | including my husband, Dr. Winston Ndugu. | 包括我丈夫温斯顿·纳吉医生 |
[14:44] | Did you say that? | 你是那么说的? |
[14:45] | I also said that he’s a highly skilled surgeon | 我也说他是一位技术精湛的外科医生 |
[14:48] | and that it was a 50-50 effort, but they didn’t put that. | 我们都付出了努力 但他们并没有写 |
[14:51] | So now it looks like you’re taking all the credit and insulting your husband. | 看起来好像都是你的功劳 对你丈夫是种伤害 |
[14:54] | -Exactly. -How can I help you out with this? | -没错 -我怎么帮你解决这个问题? |
[14:57] | Can the hospital ask for a correction? Please. | 医院可以要求更正吗?拜托 |
[15:02] | I wouldn’t ask if this wasn’t urgent. | 如果这不紧急 我不会问的 |
[15:04] | Okay, I will put a call in to the PR department | 好的 我会给公关部门打个电话 |
[15:06] | once I get through today | 一旦我熬过这一天 |
[15:07] | but, Pierce, you really should talk to your husband. | 但是 皮尔斯 你真的应该和你丈夫谈谈 |
[15:11] | Owen and I didn’t talk for months, and it nearly broke us. | 我和欧文几个月没有说话 我们差点就分手了 |
[15:14] | Do not wait for the hospital to issue a statement. | 不要等待医院来发表声明 |
[15:19] | Okay, let’s get started. Sorry, I’m late. | 好 开始吧 对不起 我迟到了 |
[15:22] | 哎 | |
[15:25] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[15:30] | All that chaos outside, and look at her. | 外面那么乱 看看她 |
[15:32] | Not a care in the world, just putting ears on a potato. | 毫不在意 沉着冷静 |
[15:39] | Really shifts your perspective, doesn’t it? | 真的改变了你的观点 对吗? |
[15:47] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[15:49] | Well, it’s Addison. | 她是艾蒂森 |
[15:51] | She isn’t listening to anyone, including her own body, | 她谁也不听 包括她自己的身体 |
[15:54] | as long as she can take care of a patient. | 只要她能照顾病人 |
[15:56] | But I know she’s in pain because she’s biting her lip, | 但我知道她很痛苦 因为她咬着嘴唇 |
[15:58] | which is something that she does | 她这样做是因为 |
[15:59] | when she’s trying to distract herself from something. | 她想分散自己对某事的注意力 |
[16:01] | I know she means a lot to you. | 我知道她对你来说很重要 |
[16:03] | A lot doesn’t describe it. | 不仅仅是很重要 |
[16:05] | I think the universe felt badly | 我觉得老天爷都感到难过 |
[16:07] | when I got stuck with my three biological sisters, | 当我和我的三个亲生姐妹合不来 |
[16:10] | so it eventually gave me Addison, and Meredith, and Maggie. | 所以它最终给了我 艾蒂森 梅莉迪丝和玛姬 |
[16:19] | They need me in the ICU. | 他们需要我去重症监护室 |
[16:21] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:23] | I can stay. I’ll observe her range of motion, | 我可以留下来 我会观察她的活动范围 |
[16:26] | and keep an eye out for the lip bite. | 并留意她咬嘴唇的事 |
[16:29] | She still needs that follow-up X-ray, MRI, | 她仍然需要做 后续的X光检查 核磁共振 |
[16:31] | and another neurovascular exam. | 和另一个神经血管检查 |
[16:33] | Amelia… I’ve got her. | 艾美莉雅…我会照顾好她 |
[16:56] | Dr. Yasuda? | 安田医生 |
[17:01] | Yasuda, are you okay? | 安田 你没事吧? |
[17:03] | I don’t think I am. | 我感觉不太好 |
[17:07] | Decompensating. Her spleen’s shattered. | -代谢失调 -她的脾脏破了 |
[17:09] | Multiple lacerations to the liver as well. | 肝脏有多次撕裂伤 |
[17:10] | Let’s prep for a splenectomy and give her cryo. | 准备做脾切除术 进行冷冻处理 |
[17:13] | You know, she was our very first applicant for the fellowship? | 你知道她是第一个申请那个职位的人 |
[17:17] | I remember. In the interview, you told her we were concerned | 我记得在面试的时候 你告诉她我们很担心 |
[17:19] | her pregnancy could make the timing challenging | 她怀孕可能会给她带来挑战 |
[17:21] | because she was coming all the way from Tennessee. | 因为她要一路从田纳西州过来 |
[17:23] | Then she said, “I’m about to become a mother, | 她却说“我即将成为一个母亲 |
[17:25] | what could be more challenging than that?” | 还有什么比这更具有挑战性?“ |
[17:26] | No one could’ve seen this coming, Bailey. | 没人想到会有这种事情发生 |
[17:28] | Coming here wasn’t a requirement of her program. | 她的项目并不要求她来这里 |
[17:31] | But she came anyway, while pregnant. | 但她还是来了 尽管怀孕了 |
[17:34] | Because she wanted to help other pregnant women. | 因为她想帮助其他的孕妇 |
[17:36] | And today she became a mother. | 今天她成为了一名母亲 |
[17:38] | That’s our patient. That’s who we’re saving. | 这是我们的患者 这是我们要救的人 |
[17:42] | She’s coding. | 她快不行了! |
[17:44] | Come on, Tia. | 挺住 蒂亚 |
[17:51] | -Hang more FFP. -Moving the spleen. | -挂更多的新鲜冰冻血浆 -移动脾脏 |
[17:56] | Dr. Bailey, it’s yours. It’s Tia’s husband. | 贝莉医生 找你的 是蒂亚的丈夫 |
[17:58] | Okay. We’ll call him when we can. She’s still bleeding everywhere. | 会在可能的时候给他打电话 她到处都在流血 |
[18:02] | Her body can’t clot or oxygenate. | 她的身体不能凝结或充氧 |
[18:04] | Liver’s still oozing. I just need a little more time to control these bleeders. | 肝脏仍在渗出液体 我需要更多时间来控制这些出血 |
[18:07] | -Dr. Bailey? -Silence it. | -贝莉医生?-静音 |
[18:08] | -I’m on it. -How are we, Knox? | -我来 -怎么样? |
[18:10] | She’s severely acidotic. Base deficit is minus ten. I’m giving TXA. | 她严重酸中毒 碱性失衡值为-10 要用凝血酸 |
[18:13] | There’s blood in her NGT. | 她的鼻胃管里有血 |
[18:14] | Her temperature’s dropping fast, Dr. Hunt. | 她的体温迅速下降 杭特医生 |
[18:16] | She didn’t give up downstairs, I’m not giving up in here. | 在楼下时她没有放弃 我不会在这里放弃 |
[18:18] | If we continue operating, she won’t make it out of this O.R. | 如果我们继续 她不会从这个手术室活着出来 |
[18:20] | Look, she’s acidotic, hypothermic and coagulopathic. | 她酸中毒 体温过低 有凝血症 |
[18:23] | Let’s take her to the ICU and give her a break. | 带她去重症监护室 让她休息一下 |
[18:28] | Fine, let’s pack her. Give me as much lap pads as we have. | 好吧 收拾一下 给我尽可能多的腹腔垫 |
[18:30] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点! |
[18:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:42] | I– I have a patient in six centimeters, so I… | 我有个患者马上就要生了 所以我… |
[18:44] | -You have to go. -I have to go. | -你要走了 -我要走了 |
[18:48] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[18:51] | 产房 | |
[18:53] | Hey, Cathy… | 凯茜 你怎么样? |
[19:10] | The cold will help ground you in the present. | 寒冷有助于你回到当下 |
[19:13] | Break the shock. | 摆脱震惊状态 |
[19:18] | Why don’t you take a look around this room and name five objects that you see? | 看一下这个房间 然后说出五样东西 |
[19:24] | -Bedpan. -That’s one. | -便盆 -这是其一 |
[19:26] | -Stool. -Two. | -凳子 -两个 |
[19:29] | Lab coat. | 白大褂 |
[19:31] | Three. | 三个 |
[19:34] | I’m mortified. I just froze. | 我很愧疚 我只是僵住了 |
[19:36] | Surgeons can’t freeze. | 外科医生不能僵住 |
[19:38] | You weren’t at an O.R. | 你并不在手术室里 |
[19:39] | No, I can’t get Tia out of my head, just lying there, and I… | 我忍不住要想蒂亚躺在那里 而我… |
[19:43] | I just keep thinking that it could have been any of us. | 我一直在想这可能 是我们中的任何一个人 |
[19:45] | It could have been me. | 可能是我 |
[19:47] | I’m a monster for saying it, but– | 我这么说很残忍 但是… |
[19:48] | You’re not. | 并不是 |
[19:50] | And do not apologize for your reaction to a traumatic event. | 不要为你在创伤事件中的反应而道歉 |
[19:55] | Today was not normal. | 今天不正常 |
[19:58] | -It was violent. -Yeah. | -很暴力 -对 |
[20:00] | The clinic was attacked. You were attacked. | 诊所遭到袭击 你被袭击了 |
[20:02] | You didn’t sign up for that. | 你不是为此而来 |
[20:03] | And that is not what this job is supposed to be. | 这份工作本不应该是这样 |
[20:10] | So look, take whatever time you need, whatever space. | 你需要多少时间 空间都可以 |
[20:14] | It’s what makes you human. | 人之常情 |
[20:24] | -What’s 64 divided by eight? -Eight. | -64除以8是多少?-8 |
[20:26] | I wasn’t asking you. | 我没问你 |
[20:28] | Don’t you have other patients to bother? | 你没有其他病人去烦吗? |
[20:29] | Oh, Norma and Maxine’s prelim test results are in. | 诺玛和玛克辛的初步测试结果出来了 |
[20:37] | We have your initial results. | 我们已经有初步结果 |
[20:39] | Max, would you like to come with me? | 马克斯 你想跟我来吗? |
[20:41] | Non-sense. Whatever you have to say to one of us, you could say to both of us. | 瞎扯 不管你要跟谁说什么 你可以对我们俩说 |
[20:45] | -Are you comfortable with this? -Oh, you know me. | -你不介意吗?-你了解我 |
[20:47] | I haven’t cared about propriety since 1986. | 从1986年起我就不在乎对错了 |
[20:54] | You have gonorrhea. | 你有淋病 |
[20:57] | Both of you, if that wasn’t clear. | 你们俩 如果没说清楚的话 |
[20:59] | Yours settled in your knee. It’s called gonococcal arthritis. | 你的体现在你的膝盖上 它被称为淋球菌性关节炎 |
[21:03] | Gonorrhea is contracted by having sexual intercourse– | 淋病是通过性交感染的 |
[21:06] | We know how you get it. | 我们知道是怎么得的 |
[21:09] | We have to ask you to call all of your sexual partners. | 请你们打电话给所有的性伴侣 |
[21:11] | Now? | 现在? |
[21:13] | It’s advisable to get anyone who has been exposed treated | 建议对所有接触过的人进行治疗 |
[21:17] | regardless of their test results. | 不论其测试结果如何 |
[21:20] | You didn’t tell me you were sleeping with someone. | 你没告诉过我你和谁睡在一起 |
[21:22] | You didn’t tell me, either. | 你也没告诉过我 |
[21:24] | I wanted to, but it’s not exactly the conversation for the mahjong table. | 我本来想要 但这不太适合在麻将桌上讲 |
[21:31] | -Hi, this is Happy Hal. -Hi, this is Happy Hal. | -嗨 这是快乐哈尔 -嗨 这是快乐哈尔 |
[21:34] | -I’m sorry I missed ya. -I’m sorry I missed ya. | -抱歉 错过你的电话 -抱歉 错过你的电话 |
[21:35] | -I’m out on the town, doing my thing. -I’m out on the town, doing my thing. | -我有事出差 -我有事出差 |
[21:37] | -Please leave your name and number… -Please leave your name and number… | -留下姓名和电话 -留下姓名和电话 |
[21:39] | -…and I’ll get back to you. -…and I’ll get back to you. | -我会打给你 -我会打给你 |
[21:41] | Well, this is awkward. | 这有点尴尬 |
[21:46] | 妮可 你的子宫口已经开到五厘米 你今天就要生了 | |
[21:50] | I thought we might find you here. | 我想你可能在这里 |
[21:51] | Carina’s delivering a baby. | 卡琳娜在接生 |
[21:53] | She operated on the doctor who got hit. | 她给被撞的医生做了手术 |
[21:55] | She delivered that doctor’s baby, and now she’s delivering another baby, | 她接生了那个医生的婴儿 现在她又在接生另一个婴儿 |
[21:58] | and she’s a miracle worker. | 她是个神奇医生 |
[21:59] | I don’t stop to think about it enough, but my wife is a bringer of life. | 我没有好好想一想 其实我老婆是生命的使者 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry, I just needed to hear her voice. | 对不起 我只是想听到她的声音 |
[22:04] | I get it, I get it. It’s a scary day. | 我明白 这是可怕的一天 |
[22:08] | Guess this is what it feels like. | 我猜这就是它的感觉 |
[22:10] | -What do you mean? -To be married to us. | -什么意思?-对我们来说婚姻的意义 |
[22:13] | When you and I found out that something had happened at the clinic, | 当你我得知诊所发生的事 |
[22:15] | we both ran here. | 我们都跑了过来 |
[22:16] | We had to know that they were okay. We had to… | 我们一定要知道他们没事 |
[22:20] | We had to see it. | 我们一定要亲眼看到 |
[22:22] | Yeah. My stomach literally went upside down. | 是的 我的胃真的像是翻江倒海 |
[22:25] | Like I felt it turn. Like I actually might need surgery. | 感觉它翻了过来 好像我真的需要做手术 |
[22:28] | We do that to them on a daily basis. | 我们也每天这样对待她们 |
[22:31] | God, it feels awful. We’re awful people. | 天啊 这感觉太可怕了 我们是可怕的人 |
[22:35] | But they knew what they were getting into though, right? | 不过她们们知道会面临什么 对吧? |
[22:37] | Carina did. Bailey married you when you were still a doctor. | 卡琳娜知道 贝莉嫁给你时 你还是一名医生 |
[22:41] | Hey, vitals look good. He looks stable for now. | 生命体征看起来不错 他现在看起来很稳定 |
[22:48] | Griffith, you need a break? | 格里菲斯 你要休息一下吗? |
[22:49] | I mean, I’m kinda the one who got hit by a car over here. | 我其实是那个被车撞的人 |
[22:52] | Sorry, I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[22:55] | I was in here when I was born. | 我就是在这里出生的 |
[22:57] | -In the NICU? -In this NICU. | -新生儿重症监护室?-新生儿重症监护室 |
[22:59] | My mom was somewhere on another floor, fighting for her life. | 我妈在另一层的某个地方与死神战斗 |
[23:03] | And I’m just… amazed. | 我只是…很惊讶 |
[23:07] | Amazed by what? | 为什么而惊讶? |
[23:08] | Someone like you did this for me. Someone like you saved my life. | 像你这样的人为我做这个 像你这样的人救了我的命 |
[23:13] | He’s bradycardic. Start chest compressions and keep ’em coming. | 他心动过缓 开始胸外按压 不间断 |
[23:20] | No breath sounds. The Ambu. | 没有呼吸声 人工手动呼吸装置 |
[23:22] | Sats are dropping. Do we need an X-ray? | 氧饱和度在下降 需要X光吗? |
[23:23] | There’s no time for that. Give me your pen light. | 没时间了 把你的笔灯给我 |
[23:25] | -What? Why? -Ask questions later, Griffith. | -什么?为什么?-稍后再问 格里菲斯 |
[23:27] | Okay. And turn that light off. Now. | 好 把灯关掉 现在 |
[23:34] | See how this side lights up and this side doesn’t? | 看这边是亮的 而这边没有 |
[23:37] | He’s got a pneumothorax. I need a 22-gauge needle and a syringe. | 他有气胸 我需要一根22号针头和一个注射器 |
[23:40] | Hurry, please. | 快点 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | Ten cc’s of air. | 十毫升的空气 |
[24:00] | And I have breath sounds. | 有呼吸声 |
[24:02] | Heart rate’s coming up. Sats are normalizing. Are you okay? | 心率加快了 氧饱和度变正常 你没事吧? |
[24:06] | I’m fine. Can we get an oscillator and prep for a chest tube? | 我没事 要个振荡器 准备一个胸管 |
[24:08] | And give him another dose of surfactant. | 再给他一剂表面活性剂 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:16] | No, I got this, Wilson. You go check up on your other patients. | 我来吧 威尔森 你去检查其他病人 |
[24:20] | Are you sure? Because I know that she just– | 你肯定?因为我知道她只是… |
[24:22] | I’m sure. | 我肯定 |
[24:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:53] | Hi, you’ve reached Brandon Marwood. Please leave a message. | 嗨 我是布兰登·马伍德 请留言 |
[24:58] | Mr. Marwood, it’s Dr. Bailey from Grey Sloan. | 马伍德先生 我是格雷·斯隆的贝莉医生 |
[25:03] | I know you’re on a plane right now, but I have an update. | 我知道你现在在飞机上 我有最新情况 |
[25:06] | Tia has been transferred to the ICU. | 蒂亚已被转移到重症监护室 |
[25:10] | We’re gonna let her rest for a few hours, and then take her back to the O.R. | 我们要让她休息几个小时 然后把她送回手术室 |
[25:16] | and finish repairing her injuries. | 并处理她的伤 |
[25:22] | We’ll be right here waiting for you. | 我们会在这里等你 |
[25:25] | I won’t leave her side. | 我不会离开她的身边 |
[25:36] | So, she’s your Tuesday night “standing canasta game?” | 所以她是你周二晚上 “固定的凯纳斯特游戏”? |
[25:40] | And she’s your, “Well, I’ll just go take a nap in the community room?” | 她是你的“我就在 社区活动室打个盹儿”? |
[25:43] | -Ladies, please. -You said you didn’t even like blondes! | -女士们 拜托 -你说你不喜欢金发女郎! |
[25:47] | -She’s not a natural blonde. -I am so! | -她不是天生的金发女郎 -我是! |
[25:49] | Okay, Max, calm down, calm down. Norma, you calm down too. | 好啦 马克斯 冷静点 诺玛 你也冷静点 |
[25:52] | Hal, if you could just sit by Dr. Kwan. | 哈尔 你坐关医生身边就好了 |
[25:56] | Sir, your results should be back soon, | 先生 你的结果应该很快就会出来 |
[25:57] | but we’d like to give you the shot anyway because you’re likely the source. | 但不管怎样我们要给你打针 因为很可能源于你这里 |
[26:01] | That’s impossible. I am healthy as a horse. | 不可能 我非常健康 |
[26:05] | The most common STD symptoms are often no symptoms at all. | 最常见的性病通常根本没有症状 |
[26:07] | -Oh, my God. -You’ll need to contact | -我的天哪 -你需要联系 |
[26:09] | your sexual partners. | 你的性伙伴 |
[26:10] | -All of ’em? -Yes. | -全部?-对 |
[26:12] | Hal? | 哈尔 |
[26:14] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[26:18] | Hazel Rothman. Judy Booth. | 黑兹尔·罗斯曼 朱迪·布斯 |
[26:21] | Oh, yeah, Martha from water aerobics. | 哦 对 来自水中有氧运动的玛莎 |
[26:24] | Not Martha. | 不会是玛莎 |
[26:25] | She’s 98. | 她都98岁了 |
[26:27] | -You’re an ageist! -And you’re a liar! | -你是年龄歧视者!-你是个骗子! |
[26:29] | -You’re a filthy liar! -You son of a bitch! | -你是个下流的骗子!-杂种! |
[26:30] | -And you’re not even that good in bed. -This is officially an outbreak. | -你在床上的表现并不好 -这是个大爆发 |
[26:33] | Contact the housing manager and let them know | 联系住房管理者 |
[26:36] | that the residents are spreading gonorrhea and need tests. | 告之有些住户在传播淋病 需要测试 |
[26:39] | And condoms. | 和安全套 |
[26:40] | But Millin lives there. Can’t she just leave a note | 但米林住在那里 她不能在走廊里 |
[26:42] | -on the social halls or something? -I don’t care. | -写个通知什么的?-我不管 |
[26:44] | Just somebody let them know. Sooner rather than later. | 得有人通知他们 越快越好 |
[26:48] | It’s remarkable. | 太了不起了 |
[26:50] | The resilience. The will to live. | 韧性 活下去的意志 |
[26:54] | Yeah. It never ceases to amaze me. | 是的 这总是让我感到惊讶 |
[27:01] | -Tia? -Stable. For now. | -蒂亚?-稳定 目前为止 |
[27:04] | And Dr. Lincoln is waiting for you. | 林肯医生在等你 |
[27:07] | Yeah, tell him I’ll be there soon. | 好 告诉他我稍后就到 |
[27:09] | Yeah, so he said you’d say that, | 对 所以他说你会这么说 |
[27:10] | and that I should say, if you wanna operate again, | 然后我应该说 如果你想重新给病人做手术 |
[27:13] | soon should be now. | “稍后”应该是“现在” |
[27:15] | And then he said that if I couldn’t get you to come out, | 然后他说如果我不能让你出来 |
[27:18] | he’d make me pay for it. | 他会让我为此付出代价 |
[27:21] | -Personally. -Oh, my God. | -针对我的 -天哪 |
[27:22] | I’m coming. Just… | 我去 只是… |
[27:25] | Page me if anything changes. Immediately. | 如果有任何变化 马上呼我 |
[27:35] | Mind if I stay with Connor? | 我可以和康纳在一起吗? |
[27:38] | I heard Tia tell Dr. Wilson they were gonna name him Connor. | 我听到蒂亚告诉威尔森医生 他们打算给他起名叫康纳 |
[27:44] | Hi, Connor. | 嗨 康纳 |
[27:58] | What do you need, Yasuda? | 安田 你需要什么? |
[27:59] | Sorry I disappeared. Did I miss anything? | 对不起 我消失了 我有错过什么吗? |
[28:03] | Right. Could I sit with her for a minute? | 对 我可以和她坐一会儿吗? |
[28:06] | Let you take a break, grab some coffee? | 让你休息一下 喝杯咖啡? |
[28:09] | No. | 不用 |
[28:11] | Okay, then I’m– | 好吧 那我… |
[28:13] | No, she’s hypertensive and slightly tachy. | 不 她血压升高 心动过速 |
[28:15] | She’s still bleeding from her abdomen. | 她腹部还在流血 |
[28:19] | Oh, look at her wound VAC. | 她的伤口状况很糟糕 |
[28:21] | Okay, call the O.R., get a team up here. | 打电话给手术室 叫人上来 |
[28:23] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[28:24] | Shouldn’t we be taking her back to the O.R.? | 我们不该把她送回手术室吗? |
[28:26] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[28:29] | Yasuda, if I’m going to open this woman up, I need your hands. | 安田 如果我要 给这个女人开刀 我需要你帮忙 |
[28:32] | -We’re opening her up here? -We need to move. Right now! | -在这里给她开刀?-我们需要行动 现在! |
[28:38] | You’ll have to wear the sling for about four weeks, | 你必须戴大约四周的悬带 |
[28:41] | but keep your elbow, wrist, and hand moving, it’ll help. | 但要保持你的肘部 手腕 和手的活动 会有帮助的 |
[28:44] | And don’t ignore the PT exercises no matter how exhausted you get. | 无论有多疲劳 不要忽视物理治疗 |
[28:52] | Honestly, it… it wouldn’t be a terrible idea | 老实说 如果能停下来休息几个星期 |
[28:55] | to take a break from the road for a couple of weeks. | 倒不是个坏主意 |
[29:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[29:12] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[29:15] | You know the irony | 你知道具有讽刺的是 |
[29:17] | of all of this? | 关于所有这一切? |
[29:19] | These people are targeting me for the abortion care that I provide | 这些人攻击我 是因为我提供流产护理 |
[29:24] | when that is actually the least common procedure | 但在我的关键反应治疗工作中 |
[29:28] | I’m doing in the PRT. | 其实流产手术是我做的最少的 |
[29:31] | I am mostly providing wellness checks, | 我主要提供健康检查 |
[29:34] | prenatal care, annual pelvic exams, Pap smears. | 产前护理 年度盆腔检查 子宫颈抹片检查 |
[29:38] | Since so many clinics have closed in the last several months, | 由于在过去的几个月里 这么多诊所都关闭了 |
[29:42] | I’m the only option they have. | 我是他们唯一的选择 |
[29:45] | It’s exhausting. | 真是太累了 |
[29:52] | It’s a disaster. | 这是个灾难 |
[29:56] | I can’t take a break. | 我无法休息 |
[29:58] | If I take a break, I mean, who’s gonna do the work? | 如果我休息 谁来做这个工作? |
[30:01] | When he suggested that you take a break, | 当他建议你休息一下时 |
[30:03] | I thought you were going to throw the tablet at him. | 我以为你要把平板电脑砸向他 |
[30:05] | Oh, I almost did. | 我差点儿就做了 |
[30:08] | -What happened? -Wound VAC was soaked with blood. | -怎么回事?-伤口辅助治理用具被血浸透了 |
[30:10] | She’s still bleeding up. I found it. | 她还在流血 我找到了 |
[30:12] | It’s the liver. | 是肝脏 |
[30:13] | -What do you want to do? -Pringle maneuver. | -你想怎么做?-普林格尔手法 |
[30:16] | -Bedside? -Atraumatic clamps, please. | -在床边?-无创钳 |
[30:18] | Yasuda, put your hand where my hand is. | 安田 把你的手放在我的手上 |
[30:20] | You’re gonna hold the bleeding here while Wilson clamps the blood flow to the liver. | 你在这里止住出血 威尔森则会夹住流向肝脏的血流 |
[30:24] | And then I will try and control the bleeding. | 然后我试着控制出血 |
[30:27] | -Come on, come on, follow my hand. -Okay. | -过来 跟着我的手 -好 |
[30:28] | Yeah. Here, I’ll help. | 这里 我帮你 |
[30:30] | -All the way. All the way. -Like that? | -一直下去 -像这样? |
[30:31] | -Exactly like that. Okay, go, Wilson. -Okay. | -没错 好 该你了 威尔森 -好 |
[30:34] | Hepatoduodenal ligament is clamped. | 肝十二指肠韧带被夹紧 |
[30:36] | Okay, good. Achromic liver suture. Great. | 好 无色肝脏缝合线 很好 |
[30:40] | Alright, I’m going deep. | 好 我要更往下 |
[30:43] | I see it. | 看见了 |
[30:47] | Okay, pressure’s climbing. | 血压在上升 |
[30:51] | Okay, scissors. | 好 剪子 |
[30:57] | Okay, let’s pack her and get a new wound VAC. | 把她包扎好 换个新的伤口辅助治理用具 |
[31:00] | Not yet, Tia. Too many people need you. | 别放弃 蒂亚 太多人需要你 |
[31:09] | No sexual activity for a week. | 一周不能有性活动 |
[31:12] | We want to give the antibiotics time to do their job. | 抗生素需要一段时间才能产生效果 |
[31:15] | You already told me, dear. | 亲爱的 你已经告诉我了 |
[31:17] | And I heard it when you told Norma and Hal. | 当你告诉诺玛和哈尔时我听到了 |
[31:21] | Just making sure. I can’t have a sick roomie. | 只想确定我不能有一个生病的室友 |
[31:24] | Who else is gonna make me the world’s best French toast | 还有谁能给我做 世界上最好的法式吐司 |
[31:26] | when I work the night shift? | 当我上夜班时? |
[31:28] | It’s all about a drop of vanilla. | 关键是一滴香草精 |
[31:30] | And I’m sorry that Hal turned out to be such a jerk. | 很遗憾哈尔竟然是个混蛋 |
[31:33] | Me too. Guys can be pigs. Gay ones too. | 有同感 男人有可能是猪 同性恋者也是 |
[31:38] | Women can be… | 女人有可能… |
[31:42] | At first, they tell us not to have sex at all, | 起先他们告诉我们根本不要做爱 |
[31:45] | and that we’re sluts if we enjoy it. | 如果我们喜欢它 我们就是荡妇 |
[31:48] | And then they tell us if we get pregnant, we must carry the baby no matter what. | 然后他们告诉我们如果我们怀孕了 不管怎样我们都必须生下婴儿 |
[31:53] | And once we’re mothers, whether by force or by choice, | 一旦我们成为母亲 无论是被迫还是自愿 |
[31:57] | they judge us for that too, | 他们也因此对我们说三道四 |
[31:59] | because there’s certainly no way to be a perfect mother. | 因为肯定没有办法做一个完美的母亲 |
[32:03] | So, as women, we get judged and attacked for every single decision we ever make. | 所以作为女性 我们所做的 每一个决定都会受到批评和攻击 |
[32:08] | You want to know the upside of this misogyny, this patriarchy? | 你想知道这种厌女症 这种父权制好的一面是什么? |
[32:13] | Women become invisible around the age of 60, | 女性在大约60岁左右就不被人注意 |
[32:17] | and then you can do whatever the hell you like, | 你喜欢做什么就做什么 |
[32:20] | including having a lot of great sex because no one cares. | 包括有许多很棒的性生活 因为没人在乎 |
[32:26] | And now, I have an antibiotic. And no regrets. | 现在我有抗生素 不会后悔 |
[32:30] | Except perhaps for waiting so long to live my best life. | 也许除了等了这么久 才过上我最好的生活 |
[32:35] | See you at home, dear. | 回头见 亲爱的 |
[32:51] | Winston, I… | 温斯顿 我… |
[32:55] | They cherry-picked my quotes, took everything out of context. | 他们挑选我说的话 但都是断章取义 |
[33:00] | But I’m making them change it and Teddy will help. | 我让他们做修改 泰蒂会帮忙的 |
[33:03] | But you said it, so… | 是你说的 所以… |
[33:05] | I also said that you were one of the most brilliant surgeons | 我也说你是一个我曾经合作过的 |
[33:08] | I have ever worked with and that we were equal partners. | 最杰出的外科医生 我们是平等的合作伙伴 |
[33:10] | We came up with that procedure together. | 我们一起想出怎么做这个手术 |
[33:13] | I didn’t even get a mention. Just one of the assistants. | 我都没有被提及 只是其中一个助手 |
[33:17] | Journalists always wanna characterize me | 记者总是想把我描述成 |
[33:18] | as some kind of wunderkind in a league of my own. | 某种神童 独树一帜 |
[33:20] | It is just clickbait. That’s it. | 不过是标题党 仅此而已 |
[33:22] | So it’s the journalist’s fault. | 所以这是记者的错 |
[33:24] | -Winston, I– -Take some responsibility. For once! | -温斯顿 我… -承担一些责任 就一次! |
[33:30] | I can’t control what other people write about me. | 我无法控制别人怎么写我 |
[33:37] | When did we stop giving each other the benefit of the doubt? | 我们从何时开始不再信任对方? |
[33:43] | I think it’s when you said you don’t respect me. | 我想是当你说你不尊重我的时候 |
[33:46] | And this article really drives that home. | 而这篇文章真的是表现得淋漓尽致 |
[33:56] | I wanna fix this. | 我想解决这个问题 |
[33:59] | Tell me what to do to fix this. I wanna fix us. | 告诉我该怎么做才能解决这个问题 我想解决我们的问题 |
[34:02] | Maggie, there’s no fix. | 玛姬 没有解决办法 |
[34:04] | There’s just… There’s feelings. Like… | 只有…是否还有感情 |
[34:08] | My God, say you’re sorry. | 天哪 说你很抱歉 |
[34:10] | Say you got some things wrong. Say you didn’t mean to hurt me. | 说你做错了一些事情 说你不是故意要伤害我 |
[34:14] | Say you understand how I feel. | 说你明白我的感受 |
[34:15] | Say you love me and mean it. | 说你爱我 真的是 |
[34:18] | Say you respect me and mean it. | 说你尊重我 真的是 |
[34:22] | I respect you, Winston. | 我尊重你 温斯顿 |
[34:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[34:40] | Hey. They caught the driver. | 他们抓住了那个司机 |
[34:44] | They lifted the hospital lockdown, | 他们解除了对医院的封锁 |
[34:46] | and if you wanna keep the clinic closed for a couple days, | 如果你想让诊所再关闭几天 |
[34:49] | everyone would understand. | 大家都会理解 |
[34:51] | It’ll be open tomorrow morning. | 明天早上就开门 |
[34:54] | Dr. Bailey? This is Brandon Marwood, Tia’s husband. | 贝莉医生 这是布兰登·马伍德 蒂亚的丈夫 |
[35:02] | Is she… | 她能… |
[35:03] | Is she gonna live? | 她能活下来吗? |
[35:05] | -Well, she’s stable. For now. -She is? | -她很稳定 目前来看 -是吧? |
[35:07] | We are giving her fluid and putting her on sedation breaks | 我们在给她输液 配合使用镇静剂 |
[35:11] | to monitor her brain function. | 监测她的大脑功能 |
[35:13] | After all that she’s been through, there’s no guarantees, | 在她经历了这一切之后 不能打包票 |
[35:16] | but we are hopeful that she will wake up. | 但我们希望她会醒过来 |
[35:18] | If Tia has shown us anything today, it’s she’s strong and determined. | 蒂亚让我们看到了她的坚强和决心 |
[35:24] | She always has been. | 她一直都是 |
[35:26] | Wanna go in, sit with her? | 想进去和她坐一会儿吗? |
[35:28] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -可以 -好 |
[35:41] | Tests and algorithms don’t tell the whole story. | 测试和算法并不能完全说明一切 |
[35:44] | They’re snapshots in time. | 它们只是时间的瞬间 |
[36:01] | There’s not a roadmap for every uncertainty we meet. | 对于我们遇到的每一个不确定性 并没有一张路线图 |
[36:16] | With some things, we just have to wait and see. | 对于某些事情 我们只能静观其变 |
[36:33] | -Tia will wake up. -I hope so. | -蒂亚会醒来的 -希望如此 |
[36:36] | And that baby is gonna come out of the NICU. | 那个婴儿会离开 新生儿重症监护病房的 |
[36:39] | I hope that too. | 我也希望 |
[36:40] | Well, you don’t have to hope because I have enough hope for the both of us. | 你不必希望 因为我对我们俩有足够的希望 |
[36:43] | Well, you need anything? Money, food? | 你需要钱或食物吗? |
[36:46] | What? | 什么? |
[36:47] | I’m not going off to college. | 我又不是去上大学 |
[36:51] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[36:55] | Time to sweep up the glass and get back to work. | 现在该收拾一下残局然后回去工作了 |
[36:58] | Please be safe out there. | 路上一定要当心 |
[37:15] | We have to reach down inside ourselves | 我们必须从内心深处 |
[37:17] | and find that last piece of strength… | 找到最后一点力量 |
[37:40] | Tia. Tia, Tia, Tia. I’m right here, baby. I’m right here. Can you hear me? | 蒂亚 我就在这里 宝贝 我就在这里 你能听到我吗? |
[37:45] | Is he… is he… is he okay? | 他…他…没事吗? |
[37:48] | No, Connor’s okay. He’s okay, baby. | 康纳挺好的 他没事 宝贝 |
[37:51] | You’ve… seen him? | 你已经…看到他了? |
[37:54] | I saw him. | 看到了 |
[37:55] | He is so beautiful, baby. | 他太可爱了 |
[37:58] | He’s so beautiful. | 他太可爱了 |
[38:25] | You don’t have to hold it in anymore. | 你不要再憋在心里 |
[38:32] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[38:51] | …as impossible as it can be to find. | 即使它很难找到 |
[38:55] | We have to rise to meet the occasion. | 我们必须振作起来 迎接这个机会 |
[38:58] | Someone wanted to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[39:06] | Hi, Connor. | 嗨 康纳 |
[39:09] | Hi, my sweet love. | 嗨 我的宝贝 |
[40:03] | We have to rise to keep going. | 我们必须振作起来继续前进 |
[40:09] | 19 | |
[40:16] | 《实习医生格蕾》 |