时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | As doctors | 作为医生 |
[00:06] | we rely heavily on data | 我们在治疗患者和减少风险方面 |
[00:08] | to treat our patients and minimize risk. | 非常依赖数据 |
[00:11] | So when there is no data, | 当没有数据时 |
[00:12] | any move can be extremely scary. | 任何行动都可能非常可怕 |
[00:15] | What are you doing here this early? | 这么早你在这里做什么? |
[00:17] | Getting stood up. You? | 被放了鸽子 你呢? |
[00:21] | Couldn’t sleep. | 失眠 |
[00:25] | Enjoy. | 慢用吧 |
[00:27] | We have to solely practice medicine on a hunch, | 我们有时不得不仅凭直觉和希望 |
[00:31] | relying on instincts and hope. | 来行医 |
[00:34] | Sometimes, it does not go our way. | 有时情况并不如我们所愿 |
[00:37] | Hey, why do you drive slower than my grandma? | 嘿 为什么你比我奶奶开得还慢? |
[00:38] | I drive the speed limit. If you need to whine, maybe find a bus. | 我按限速开车 如果你要抱怨 去坐巴士 |
[00:42] | Maybe we should leave earlier then. | 那也许我们应该早点走 |
[00:43] | Maybe someone should stop staring at themselves in the mirror. | 也许有人不应该老盯着镜子看自己 |
[00:46] | Like, all the time. | 一天到晚的 |
[00:50] | Why are you hiding? | 为什么要躲起来? |
[00:51] | I want to scrub in on one more surgery | 我想再做一个手术 |
[00:53] | before Altman fires me for moonlighting at Joe’s. | 在奥特曼解雇我之前 因为我在乔酒吧做兼职 |
[00:54] | She’s not gonna fire you, Helm took a stand for you. | 她不会解雇你的 赫尔姆替你说话了 |
[00:56] | I didn’t ask her to. I have no idea what she said. | 我并没要她这么做 我不知道她说了什么 |
[00:59] | She doesn’t even know what she said, she was in a rage blackout. | 她都不知道自己说了什么 她当时处于愤怒的失控状态 |
[01:01] | What makes her think she can speak for me at all? | 她为什么认为她能为我说话? |
[01:03] | Okay. Go. Go, go, go. | 好吧 快走! |
[01:10] | Sometimes, it does. | 有时则很成功 |
[01:12] | Before there was a cure for diabetes, | 在糖尿病有治愈方法之前 |
[01:14] | scientists followed their instincts | 科学家们凭自己的直觉 |
[01:16] | and gave sick children an experimental extract called insulin. | 给病童们提供一种实验性的 叫做胰岛素的提取物 |
[01:21] | As terrifying as it was, that risk | 尽管它让人害怕 |
[01:22] | As terrifying as it was, that risk | 那种冒险现在已经 拯救了数百万人的生命 |
[01:23] | – has now saved millions of lives. – | 那种冒险现在已经 拯救了数百万人的生命 |
[01:26] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[01:30] | Oh, I’m good. | 用不着 |
[01:31] | But even if your hunch is strong, | 但即使你的预感很强烈 |
[01:33] | before taking the leap, some part of you always worries. | 在迈出这一步之前 你总会有些担心 |
[01:37] | “What if I’m about to make a huge mistake?” | 要是我犯下一个巨大的错误呢? |
[01:40] | Okay, great. Yeah, we’ll see you then. Thank you. | 好 是的 到时见 谢谢 |
[01:42] | Okay, Luna’s first auditory-verbal therapy is on the books. | 好 卢娜第一次听觉口语治疗 已经安排好了 |
[01:46] | I just have to reschedule her audiologist, | 只需要重新安排她的听觉矫治专家 |
[01:48] | find her a speech therapist, get caught up on notes, | 找到一个语言治疗师 抓紧时间做笔记 |
[01:50] | and deliver a baby. | 还要接生一个婴儿 |
[01:51] | Can I help with anything? | 我可以帮忙吗? |
[01:53] | Um, you want to deliver a baby? | 你想接生婴儿吗? |
[01:54] | I was kinda hoping for one of the other jobs. | 我有点想做其他什么工作 |
[01:56] | It’s okay, I got it. Thank you. | 没事 我能行 谢谢你 |
[01:59] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[02:00] | Can you do a consult in the ICU? | 你能去重症监护室做个咨询吗? |
[02:02] | Sure. I’ve got about 20 minutes before my next consult. | 可以 我下个咨询 大约是20分钟以后 |
[02:05] | Well, you’re gonna want to reschedule that. | 那你得重新安排时间 |
[02:10] | Hey, about this morning, I got a ride into work with my roommates– | 嘿 今天早上 我搭了室友的车来上班… |
[02:13] | Don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:16] | Well, I–I thought you’d yell at me or something. | 我…我以为 你会对我吼叫或什么的 |
[02:18] | Yeah, I don’t care about the excuse, I care that you did not show up. | 是的 我不在乎这个借口 我在乎的是你没有到 |
[02:22] | Right. | 对 |
[02:23] | So, I’m about to tell you a bunch of things I need you to do today | 我要告诉你一堆我需要你今天做的事 |
[02:26] | so I highly suggest you write it down. | 所以我强烈建议你把它写下来 |
[02:28] | Round on my post-ops, then check with pathology | 查看我手术后病人的情况 |
[02:31] | to see if Mr. Kane’s biopsy results are back in. | 然后向病理科查询一下凯恩先生 的活检结果是否已经出来 |
[02:33] | After that, I need you to review tomorrow’s patients’ PT/INRs, | 之后我需要你检查 明天病人的PT/INR |
[02:36] | tell me if anything looks off. | 如果有什么不对劲 要告诉我 |
[02:38] | And then Sarah Hawkins in bed seven, | 7号床的莎拉霍金斯 |
[02:39] | when her blood sugar stabilizes, turn off her insulin drip. | 当她的血糖趋于稳定时 关掉她的胰岛素滴注 |
[02:42] | -Got it. -And input these notes into the charts. | -明白了 -将这些笔记输入到图表中 |
[02:45] | Okay? And, Adams… | 好吧?亚当斯 |
[02:48] | I hardly yell. | 我一般不会吼叫 |
[02:51] | Okay, the patient in bed three can go home. | 3号床的病人可以回家了 |
[02:54] | Just follow up in the clinic in two weeks. | 两周后到诊所复诊即可 |
[02:57] | Dr. Kwan! | 关医生! |
[03:00] | I haven’t had a chance to say thank you | 我还没有机会向你道谢 |
[03:03] | for stopping that patient when he came after me. | 当那个病人攻击我的时候 你阻止了他 |
[03:07] | Oh, no, it was nothing. | 那算不上什么 |
[03:08] | It was not nothing. It was very much something, | 这并非算不上什么 这是非常重要的 |
[03:11] | and I am grateful, so, thank you. | 我很感激 所以 谢谢你 |
[03:22] | Maxine? | 玛克辛? |
[03:24] | Call me Max. Maxine makes me feel like a grandmother. | 叫我马克斯 玛克辛 让我觉得自己像个老奶奶 |
[03:28] | Which I am, of course, but no need to broadcast the fact. | 我当然是 但我们没有必要公布这一事实 |
[03:31] | -Are you looking for Jules? -No. | -你是在找朱尔斯吗?-没有 |
[03:34] | And don’t you dare call her down here. I don’t want to worry her. | 你不要把她叫到这里来 我不想让她担心 |
[03:36] | -Well, is everything all right? -Well, | -一切都还好吗?-瞧 |
[03:38] | I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. | 我醒来时感觉有点头晕 |
[03:40] | I’m sure it’s nothing, but at my age, better safe than sorry. | 我肯定没啥事 但在我这个年龄 还是要小心一点 |
[03:45] | Oh, let’s take a look. Come with me. | 让我来看看 跟我走吧 |
[03:47] | Don’t I need to check in? | 我不需要在那边登记吗? |
[03:49] | Oh, no, no. You are VIP. | 不用 你是贵宾 |
[03:51] | – Come on. – Oh, finally! | -走吧 -哦 终于! |
[03:54] | Right over here. | 这边 |
[03:57] | – I’m sorry. Sorry. -What’s with the emergency meeting? | -抱歉 -为什么要开这个紧急会议? |
[04:00] | We have an intern problem. | 我们有个实习生问题 |
[04:01] | Is this about Yasuda working at Joe’s? | 这是关于安田在乔酒吧工作的事吗? |
[04:04] | Because from what I understand, it was only a couple weeks, and it’s over. | 因为据我所知 只有几周 而且已经结束了 |
[04:06] | Yasuda was working at Joe’s? | 安田在乔酒吧工作? |
[04:07] | – Yes. -I thought Helm worked at Joe’s. | -对 -我以为赫尔姆在那里工作 |
[04:09] | And Yasuda. | 还有安田 |
[04:10] | Why does any surgeon work at Joe’s? | 为什么外科医生都在乔酒吧工作? |
[04:12] | Because the system is broken. | 因为这个系统已经崩溃了 |
[04:14] | And according to these, they have to. | 而根据这些 他们必须要这样做 |
[04:16] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[04:17] | It’s the intern surveys of the program. | 该项目的实习生调查 |
[04:20] | I asked Schmitt to hand them out, and these are the results. | 我让施密特把它们分发出去 而这些是结果 |
[04:22] | “The lockers are from 1955.” | 这些储物柜是1955年的 |
[04:25] | “Need low fat oat milk in the cafeteria.” | 食堂应该有低脂燕麦牛奶 |
[04:28] | “More hypoallergenic pillows in the on call room.” | 值班室里应该有 更多的低过敏性枕头 |
[04:31] | This isn’t a spa, Altman. I wouldn’t put much stock in these. | 这不是一个水疗中心 奥特曼 我不会太在意这些的 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I didn’t. Until I read this one. | 是的 我也没有 但然后我读到这个 |
[04:38] | Uh, here we go: | 是这样说的 |
[04:39] | “Our salary doesn’t even equal the average cost of living in Seattle.” | 我们的薪水甚至不及 西雅图的平均生活成本 |
[04:43] | Well, that can’t be right. | 不对吧 |
[04:45] | It is. They included research. | 没错 他们附上了调查 |
[04:49] | The patient was in a wingsuit accident in Sun Valley, Idaho. | 患者在爱达荷州太阳谷的一次 翼装飞行中发生了意外 |
[04:52] | Wingsuit? Like skydiving? | 翼装?像跳伞运动? |
[04:53] | More like BASE jumping. | 更像是低空跳伞 |
[04:54] | He slammed into a granite wall at high velocity. | 他以高速撞上了一堵花岗岩墙 |
[04:57] | I’d question his personal choices, but people like that keep me in business. | 我会质疑他的个人选择 但像他这样的人让我有事做 |
[05:00] | Any major head injuries? | 有任何严重的头部损伤吗? |
[05:01] | Miraculously, no. He was initially stabilized, | 神奇的是 没有 他最初在博伊西综合医院 |
[05:04] | had washouts and was splinted at Boise General, | 接受了稳定处理 清创和夹板固定 |
[05:06] | but they didn’t have the resources to do the rest. | 但他们没有能力来进行其他治疗 |
[05:08] | What’d he break? Femur? Tibia? Humerus? Pelvis? | 他哪里断了?股骨?胫骨?肱骨?骨盆? |
[05:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:18] | Feels worse than it looks. | 感觉比看起来更糟糕 |
[05:24] | 《实习医生》 | |
[05:36] | So. You and Jules, huh? | 你和朱尔斯 嗯? |
[05:39] | She’s quite the catch. | 她相当有魅力 |
[05:41] | It’s not like that. We’re just friends. | 不是那么回事 我们只是朋友 |
[05:44] | Friends with… What do they call it now, “benefits”? | 朋友和…他们现在 怎么说的?利益? |
[05:48] | She told you that? | 她告诉你的? |
[05:50] | You know us girls. We spill the tea. | 你知道我们这些女生 喜欢八卦 |
[05:53] | Ms. Anderson, it’s good and not good to see you again. | 安德森女士 再次见到你 喜忧参半 |
[05:57] | You’re feeling a little woozy? | 你觉得有点晕? |
[05:59] | It’s not bad, really, but after the last go-around, | 真的没那么糟糕 但有了上一次经历之后 |
[06:01] | -I don’t want to take any chances. -Okay. | -我不想冒任何风险 -好 |
[06:03] | – She’s a bit tachy. BP is slightly low. – Okay, um… | -她的心率有点快 血压略低 -好 |
[06:07] | Here, open your mouth for me. | 张开嘴让我看一下 |
[06:10] | Yeah, you’re a little dehydrated. | 对 你有点脱水 |
[06:12] | So as long as you’re here we’ll just run a few tests, | 既然你在这里 我们会进行一些测试 |
[06:14] | make sure nothing else is going on. | 以确保没有其他问题 |
[06:15] | Because I’m a VIP. | 因为我是贵宾 |
[06:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:18] | Let’s run a CBC, CMP, urinalysis, and give a bolus of IV fluids. | 做一个CBC CMP 尿液分析 并进行一次静脉补液 |
[06:24] | I’ll come back and check on you in a little bit. | 稍后我回来给你做检查 |
[06:26] | If you need anything, Dr. Kwan’s your guy. | 如果你需要什么 找关医生就好啦 |
[06:31] | So, what else has Jules told you? | 那朱尔斯还告诉你什么了? |
[06:33] | Nope. I can’t tell you. | 不 我不能告诉你 |
[06:34] | -But you just said– -Sorry. | -但你刚刚说… -对不起 |
[06:37] | What did she call it? | 她…她怎么说的? |
[06:38] | It’s girl code. | 这是女孩间的默契 |
[06:43] | Sam Sutton, 44. | 山姆萨顿 44岁 |
[06:45] | Wingsuit versus boulder 24 hours ago. | 24小时前翼装飞行与巨石相撞 |
[06:47] | GCS 15, no evidence of TBI. | 意识和反应能力15 没有颅脑损伤的迹象 |
[06:50] | Has a left sided pneumothorax | 在另一家医院时 |
[06:51] | with a chest tube placed at the other hospital… | 患有左侧气胸并放置了胸腔引流管 |
[06:53] | Sustained multiple fractures to all four extremities, | 四肢多处骨折 |
[06:56] | ribs, as well as stable spinal fractures. | 肋骨骨折和稳定的脊椎骨折 |
[06:58] | Sam, this is Dr. Lincoln. He is Chief of Orthopedic Surgery. | 山姆 这位是林肯医生 他是骨科手术主任 |
[07:03] | Do you mind if I take a look? – Please. | -我可以看一下吗?-请吧 |
[07:05] | All right, have we ordered CT Angio on all four extremities, | 好 预订了对四肢 进行CT血管造影检查? |
[07:08] | -check for blood flow? -Dr. Hunt did this morning. | -查了血流情况?-杭特医生今天早上做了 |
[07:10] | All right. Okay. | 好 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I can wait to remove the dressings until we’re in the O.R. | 我可以等进手术室再取下敷料 |
[07:18] | Is it annoying if I say you’re extremely lucky? | 如果我说你非常幸运 是不是挺讨厌的? |
[07:21] | Say it. He has, like, 50 times. | 说吧 他已经说了大概50次了 |
[07:24] | You tried to glide through a two-meter hole in the side of a mountain. | 你试图从山侧的一个 两米洞口滑翔而过 |
[07:27] | Oh, you could’ve been right there with me. | 你本来可以和我在一起的 |
[07:29] | Kwame was my co-pilot in the Air Force. | 夸梅当空军时是我的副驾驶 |
[07:31] | And now we’re wingsuit buddies. | 现在我们成了翼装飞行好伙伴 |
[07:32] | Wait, you mean a literal wingman? | 等等 你真的是指翼友? |
[07:34] | Except I prefer to go around the giant rocks. | 除了我更喜欢绕过巨大的岩石 |
[07:37] | How’s it look? | 看起来怎么样? |
[07:38] | You think I’ll be back to BASE jumping in a month or two? | 你觉得我一两个月后 会重返低空跳伞吗? |
[07:41] | -Uh… -Kidding. I know I’m lucky to be here. | 开玩笑 我知道能在这里我很幸运 |
[07:44] | But I did promise my nephew I’d teach him how to ride his bike this summer. | 但我确实答应过我侄子 今年夏天要教他骑自行车 |
[07:47] | I’d like to make good on that. What do you think? | 我想履行承诺 你觉得呢? |
[07:50] | Um, I’ll take a closer look at your scans and x-rays, | 我将仔细看一下你的扫描和X光片 |
[07:53] | but I gotta be straight with you, the damage is extensive. | 但我想跟你直说 损伤是大面积的 |
[07:56] | If anyone can help, Sam, Dr. Lincoln can. He is the best. | 如果有人能帮助 那就是他 林肯医生可以 他是最好的 |
[08:02] | I’ll do everything I can. | 我将尽我所能 |
[08:10] | -Hey, Doc? -Yeah? | -嘿 医生们 -是? |
[08:12] | Can I ask you something real quick? | 可以很快提个问题吗? |
[08:13] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:15] | He’s the surgeon who operated on the Tank. | 他是为坦克做手术的外科医生 |
[08:17] | Should we get a second opinion? | 我们可以再看另一个医生吗? |
[08:19] | Dr. Lincoln is an exceptional surgeon with a stellar record. | 林肯医生是一位有着出色 医疗记录的优秀外科医生 |
[08:22] | And the best of us can have a bad day. | 我们中最好的也会有糟糕的一天 |
[08:28] | Every time Sam’s mind takes him to a dark place, | 每当山姆的思想 把他带到一个黑暗的地方 |
[08:31] | it’s his body that ends up saving him. | 他的身体最终会拯救他 |
[08:33] | Marathons, martial arts, diving off cliffs. | 马拉松 武术 悬崖跳水 |
[08:36] | He needs his limbs. And I need him to live. | 他需要他的四肢 我需要他活下来 |
[08:38] | So… don’t have a bad day. | 所以…不要有糟糕的一天 |
[08:42] | I will do my best. | 我会竭尽全力 |
[08:44] | And… my best is pretty damn good. | 而且…我的全力是相当好的 |
[08:54] | Page me when those scans are up, please. | 这些扫描结果出来时请呼我 |
[08:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:58] | Oh, um, Adams gave me these… | 哦 亚当斯给了我这些… |
[09:00] | these notes that you scribbled with like, wedding stuff? | 你潦草地写下来的东西 好像是关于婚礼的? |
[09:03] | I spilled a little bit of kombucha on them, | 我不小心把一些康普茶洒在上面了 |
[09:05] | so if you wanna, you can text me and when you… | 所以如果你愿意 你可以给我发短信 当你… |
[09:10] | I’m… I’m your new maid of honor now. | 我现在是你的新伴娘 |
[09:13] | Did he not tell you? | 他没有告诉你吗? |
[09:15] | He did not. | 没有 |
[09:18] | Okay, well… | 好吧 嗯… |
[09:20] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[09:21] | I am not going to do the blood thing. | 我不打算做什么特别的事 |
[09:24] | In fact, I am not going to do… | 其实我不打算做… |
[09:27] | anything. | 任何事 |
[09:28] | Unless you text me. | 除非你给我发短信 |
[09:31] | FYI, I’m partial to cat emojis. | 顺便说一下 我偏爱猫咪的表情包 |
[09:39] | Hey, do you think they’re gonna be in there for a long time? | 你觉得他们会在里面待很长久吗? |
[09:41] | According to the O.R. schedule, | 根据手术室的时间表 |
[09:43] | they all cleared their electives for the morning. | 他们把上午的非必要手术都取消了 |
[09:44] | But it only takes five minutes to fire someone, so who knows? | 但解雇一个人只需要5分钟 所以谁知道呢 |
[09:47] | I just can’t read Marsh’s handwriting– | 我看不懂马什的笔迹 |
[09:49] | Do you know what this says? | 你知道这说的是什么吗? |
[09:50] | I’m about to lose two jobs this week, I really don’t feel the need to help you. | 我这周就要失去两份工作了 我真的不觉得有必要帮你 |
[09:54] | How about for a liver transplant recipient on the 5th floor? | 对于5楼的肝脏移植的接受者呢? |
[09:57] | – I can’t read that. -Huh. | 我看不懂 |
[09:59] | I don’t remember assigning either of you to the service | 我不记得让你们中的谁 |
[10:01] | that takes care of patients in the hallway. | 去负责照顾走廊上的病人 |
[10:03] | Okay. Okay, but… how good are you at reading Marsh’s handwriting? | 好的 但是…你擅长 看懂马什的笔迹吗? |
[10:07] | Check pro-graph level and stop Protonix. | 检查原始图形和停服胃酸抑制剂 |
[10:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:14] | How many bones did he actually break? | 他究竟断了多少根骨头? |
[10:16] | I’ve counted 75 so far. | 到目前为止 我数出75根 |
[10:18] | He’s got comminuted fractures in all the long bones. | 所有的长骨上都有粉碎性骨折 |
[10:21] | Plus the rib and spinous process fractures, too. | 加上肋骨和脊柱骨骨折 |
[10:23] | Yeah, we don’t have to worry about those for now. They’ll heal on their own. | 我们还不需要担心这些 它们会自愈的 |
[10:26] | It’s incredible that his spine is still intact. | 令人难以置信的是 他的脊柱仍然完好无损 |
[10:28] | Nothing’s where it’s supposed to be. | 什么都不在应该在的地方 |
[10:31] | – It’s like… – He’s a jigsaw puzzle. | -就像… -他是个拼图 |
[10:34] | A broken one, obviously, but we can put him back together, | 显然是破碎的 但我们可以把他重新组装起来 |
[10:37] | one surgery at a time. | 一次一个手术 |
[10:39] | Wait, you’re… You’re gonna do this in stages? | 等等 你要分阶段进行吗? |
[10:41] | Well, we’ll need to reconstruct his right femur first, | 我们需要先重建他的右大腿骨 |
[10:45] | using cadaver bone to fill in this defect here. | 使用尸骨来填补这里的缺陷 |
[10:48] | Once that’s done, we’ll wash out | 一旦完成 我们将清洗 |
[10:50] | and fix the left extremity since it’s already open. | 并且修复左侧的肢体 因为它已经打开了 |
[10:52] | Then, we’ll go in the next day and fix the left femur. | 然后我们第二天修复左股骨 |
[10:56] | And tib fib. | 以及胫骨和腓骨 |
[10:57] | And the right extremity in digits | 右侧肢体的手指脚趾部分 |
[11:00] | can wait for last since they’re stable for now. | 可以等到最后 因为它们现在很稳定 |
[11:02] | Uh, why not fix all four extremities at once? | 为什么不一次把四肢都修好? |
[11:05] | I mean, isn’t there risk of sepsis from the open wounds if we wait? | 如果我们等待 不是会有败血症的风险吗? |
[11:10] | Well, if you… If you put him under for an extremely long period of time, | 如果你对他长时间进行麻醉 |
[11:12] | you’re looking at a high risk for anesthesia complications, | 就会有麻醉并发症的高风险 |
[11:15] | bleeding, clots… | 出血 血栓… |
[11:17] | Life over limb. | 生命比肢体更重要 |
[11:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:21] | If the bone and tissue loss is too severe, | 如果骨和组织损失过于严重 |
[11:24] | we may have to amputate. | 我们可能不得不截肢 |
[11:30] | No. No way. I’m not doing that. | 不 不可能 我不会那样做的 |
[11:32] | You’re not doing… what? | 你不会做…什么? |
[11:34] | I don’t want one of my legs or arms to die while waiting in line. | 我不希望在等待时 我要失去一条腿或手臂 |
[11:37] | Well, no, I’m not saying that that will happen, | 不 我不是说那将发生 我是说它可能发生 |
[11:39] | I’m saying it could happen. | 不 我不是说那将发生 我是说它可能发生 |
[11:40] | I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t put all the risks on the table for you. | 如果不把所有的风险告诉你 我算不上尽职 |
[11:43] | Trust me, this is the safer option. | 相信我 这是更安全的选择 |
[11:46] | Compared to what? | 与什么相比? |
[11:47] | Is there another option? | 还有其他选择吗? |
[11:49] | We could do all the repairs at once. But it is a much longer surgery. | 我们可以一次完成所有的修复工作 但这是一个更长的手术 |
[11:52] | Which I strongly do not recommend due to the possible complications– | 由于可能出现的并发症 我非常不建议这样做 |
[11:56] | But waiting also has its downsides. | 但等待也有它的坏处 |
[12:00] | Muscle death from such a severe injury | 由于严重的损伤引起的肌肉死亡 |
[12:02] | could lead to potentially fatal consequences | 可能导致潜在的致命后果 |
[12:04] | or you could get sepsis from the open wounds. | 或者你可能会因开放性创伤 而感染败血症 |
[12:08] | Those are also heavy complications. | 这些都是一些严重的并发症 |
[12:09] | -Yes, but we would– -I was trained to assess major risk | -是的 但我们会… -我接受过评估重大风险的培训 |
[12:12] | and take them anyway. | 而最终也去做了 |
[12:14] | So let’s do this. All or nothing. | 所以那就做吧 孤注一掷 |
[12:27] | Wow, I think they’re starting Dr. Lincoln’s wingsuit surgery soon. | 哇!我想他们马上要开始 林肯医生的翼装手术了 |
[12:30] | Uh-huh. | 哇!我想他们马上要开始 林肯医生的翼装手术了 |
[12:32] | Mentioning it in case you thought maybe I could go up there for a bit. | 我提起这事就是希望你觉得 我可以去那里待一会儿 |
[12:35] | -No. -To observe? | -不行 -观看? |
[12:38] | For my education. There’s like 91 broken bones. | 为我的教育 有91根断裂的骨头 |
[12:41] | It’s cool. But still no. | 很酷 但还是不行 |
[12:45] | Ms. Anderson. I’m afraid your urinalysis came back positive for a UTI. | 安德森女士 你的尿液分析结果为尿毒症阳性 |
[12:49] | But I always pee after sex! | 但我性交后总是会去撒尿 |
[12:52] | And that’s good. But you can also get a UTI from dehydration, | 这很好 但你也可能 因为脱水而患尿毒症 |
[12:55] | especially as we get older. | 尤其是我们变老后 |
[12:57] | I drink all the time! Tea, mint juleps… | 我总是喝东西 茶 薄荷酒 |
[13:01] | Those are diuretics. They cause dehydration. | 那些是利尿剂 它们会导致脱水 |
[13:03] | Yeah. I know. I’m just kidding. | 我知道 我只是开玩笑 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I admit I could be more diligent about water. | 我承认我可能应该多喝些水 |
[13:09] | Well, we’re going to put you on an oral antibiotic and some more IV fluids, okay? | 我们会给你注射口服抗生素 和一些静脉注射液 好吗? |
[13:13] | Dr. Kwan will be nearby if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么 关医生就在旁边 |
[13:23] | Don’t be mad at Adams. | 不要生亚当斯的气 |
[13:25] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[13:26] | I probably shouldn’t have asked him. | 我也许不应该问他 |
[13:29] | You definitely shouldn’t have. | 你绝对不应该 |
[13:31] | I just wanted to go through it with a friend who knows me. | 我只是想有个了解我的朋友 陪我一起度过这个阶段 |
[13:35] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[13:37] | Unless you meant a friend who’s had their tongue in your mouth | 除非你是指一个 把舌头伸进你嘴里的朋友 |
[13:40] | because I could be convinced. | 因为我可能会被说服 |
[13:42] | Okay, quick. What’s your sign? | 好 快点 你什么星座的? |
[13:45] | -Taurus. -Oh, that tracks. | -金牛座 -说得通 |
[13:46] | Film or TV? – Sleep. | -电影还是电视?-睡觉 |
[13:48] | -Fair. What’s your favorite crystal? -What are you doing? | -合理的 你最喜欢的水晶是什么?-你在做什么? |
[13:51] | Getting to know you. | 开始了解你 |
[13:52] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啊? |
[13:54] | Anybody have a funny joke? A good story? | 谁有一个有趣的笑话?好听的故事? |
[13:57] | It’s just a little while longer. | 还需要再过一会儿 |
[13:59] | We’re making sure that there’s blood flow in your extremities. | 我们要确保你的四肢有血液流通 |
[14:02] | Since I have a minute, listen. | 既然我有点时间 听着 |
[14:04] | I’m worried about Kwame. | 我很担心夸梅 |
[14:07] | He’s my ride or die, and… | 他是我至死不渝的朋友 而且… |
[14:10] | my… my guy. | 我的挚友 |
[14:12] | So I’m gonna give you his wife’s number, and if I die, | 所以我给你他妻子的号码 如果我死了 |
[14:16] | I need you to call her. | 我需要你们给她打电话 |
[14:18] | If I die, I need you to make sure that she comes to pick him up | 如果我死了 我需要你们确保让她来接他 |
[14:21] | because he will be a wreck | 因为他会崩溃的 |
[14:22] | and he won’t be able to drive himself safely. | 他将无法自己安全驾驶 |
[14:25] | and he’s too proud to call her himself. | 而他太骄傲了 不会亲自给她打电话 |
[14:29] | Can you do that for me? | 你们能为我做这个吗? |
[14:32] | I’ll take the number. | 我来记下号码 |
[14:33] | But hopefully we won’t have to use it. | 但希望我们不需要用到它 |
[14:37] | How’s it look? | 看起来怎么样? |
[14:38] | CT angio shows areas of diminished blood flow all over the place. | CT血管造影显示全身多处 血流减少的区域 |
[14:43] | I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. | 我还在努力想办法解决这个问题 |
[14:45] | We need to get him in an O.R. as soon as possible. | 我们需要尽快把他送进手术室 |
[14:49] | I had a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[14:51] | Staged surgeries. | 分段式手术 |
[14:52] | Then you tell him we could do it all at once. | 然后你告诉他 我们可以一次完成 |
[14:55] | -It’s what he wants. -He wants to live, Hunt. | -这是他所希望的 -他想活下去 杭特 |
[14:59] | Staged surgeries is how he lives! | 分段式手术能让他活下来! |
[15:02] | One manageable piece at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[15:03] | If he loses his limbs, if he can’t jump… | 如果他失去了四肢 如果他不能跳跃… |
[15:07] | In the Army, I was trained to run on adrenaline, risk and terror. | 在军队中 我接受训练 使用肾上腺素 面对风险和恐惧 |
[15:11] | When I got home… | 当我重返家园… |
[15:13] | War makes you alive and dead, Link. | 战争让你觉得像是活着 又像是死了 林克 |
[15:16] | And regular life gets dull really fast when you come home from that. | 当你从那里返乡 正常的生活很快就会变得乏味 |
[15:20] | The thrill of being a trauma surgeon’s the only thing that saved me. | 作为一名创伤外科医生的刺激感 是唯一能拯救我的东西 |
[15:24] | Sam is not a daredevil. He is a veteran coping with trauma. | 山姆不是一个不怕死的人 他是一个应对创伤的退伍兵 |
[15:28] | And even if he can never jump again, | 即使他再也不能跳了 |
[15:30] | he needs the hope that there is something out there | 他需要有一种希望 就是有什么东西在那里 |
[15:32] | that can make him feel more alive than dead. | 能让他感到活着比死了更有意义 |
[15:39] | -Get out. -What? | -出去!-什么? |
[15:40] | You’re not an orthopedic surgeon, so get out. | 你不是一个骨科医生 所以出去 |
[15:43] | Are you refusing to do the surgery? Because the longer that we wait– | 你打算拒绝做手术?因为我们等得越久… |
[15:46] | No, I’m refusing to waste more time talking to you | 不 我拒绝浪费更多时间和你说话 |
[15:49] | when I need to figure out how to do the damn thing. | 我需要弄清楚怎么来做这该死的事情 |
[15:53] | I will call you when I need you, but respectfully, Hunt, get out. | 我需要你的时候会给你打电话 但恕我直言 杭特 出去吧 |
[16:12] | My first idea was to appeal to Catherine and the foundation. | 我的第一个想法是 向凯瑟琳和基金会求助 |
[16:15] | Well, resident salaries are government-funded, | 住院医生的工资是由政府资助的 |
[16:18] | and they always have been, and money may be tight, | 一直都是这样 资金可能很吃紧 |
[16:21] | but when you’re in training, you don’t need a fancy car. | 但当你接受训练时 你不需要一辆豪华汽车 |
[16:24] | -I mean, you eat a lot of canned soup. -Grilled cheese. | -你吃很多罐头汤 -烤奶酪 |
[16:27] | -Pasta. -Cereal. | -意大利面 -麦片 |
[16:28] | See? I mean, we all did it. | 看?我们都经历过 |
[16:30] | And besides, the hospital covers a residents’ malpractice insurance, | 此外医院还负责 住院医的医疗事故保险 |
[16:34] | they have free parking, meal stipend of up to… | 他们有免费的停车位 膳食津贴 最高可以有… |
[16:38] | $15 a day. | 每天15美元 |
[16:39] | Where can you get three meals a day for $15? | 你用15美元到哪里 可以得到一日三餐? |
[16:43] | -Cereal. -Pasta. | -麦片 -意大利面 |
[16:44] | – Okay, neither one of you are helping. – | 好吧 你们两个都不帮忙 |
[16:46] | Oh, shoot. I got a 911 in the ICU. Gotta go. | 糟了 我在重症监护室 有个急诊 我得走了 |
[16:50] | I’ll tell you another benefit they had that we never got. | 我告诉你他们的另一个福利 而我们从未得到过 |
[16:53] | The hospital pays the residents to have four weeks paid vacation a year. | 医院支付给住院医 每年4周的带薪假期 |
[17:01] | Yeah, that started when I was coming up. | 是的 那是我提出以后开始的 |
[17:04] | My great aunt died and I asked for a week to go help my mom. | 我大姨去世时 我想请 一个星期假去帮我妈 |
[17:09] | -And did you? -When I asked, | -然后呢?-当我问起时 |
[17:11] | my attending asked me if I knew why we were called residents. | 我的主治医问我 是否知道为什么我们被叫做住院医 |
[17:17] | Because we live in the hospital. | 因为我们住在医院里 |
[17:19] | Did you go to the funeral? | 你去参加葬礼了吗? |
[17:21] | I did not. | 没有 |
[17:23] | Hmm. Did I know the attending at that time? | 那时我认识那个主治医吗? |
[17:25] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[17:32] | But the one that got away? | 是谁离开了? |
[17:35] | That was Marshall. We met in pre-law. | 是马歇尔 我们在法律预科时认识的 |
[17:39] | You were a lawyer? | 你曾是一名律师? |
[17:40] | Oh, heavens no, but a lot of good-looking young men wanted to be. | 不是啦 但很多英俊小伙都想要 |
[17:45] | No, I… I preferred the literature classes I took on the side. | 不 我更喜欢我另外上的文学课 |
[17:49] | So, I wound up teaching Austen and Miller. | 所以我最后教的是奥斯丁和米勒 |
[17:53] | Marshall, though? | 但马歇尔呢? |
[17:55] | He had a fire in his belly. | 他内心燃烧着激情 |
[17:58] | Confident and strong and so handsome. | 自信和坚强 而且如此英俊 |
[18:03] | I never told him how I felt, though. | 但我从未告诉过他我的感受 |
[18:07] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[18:09] | I was waiting… | 我在等… |
[18:12] | for him to come and sweep me off my feet. | 他来让我神魂颠倒 |
[18:16] | Too many romance novels, I suppose. | 大概是浪漫小说看多了 |
[18:19] | Some days I still kick myself. | 有些日子 我仍然后悔不已 |
[18:22] | Coming through! – Trauma two. | -请让一下!-3号创伤室 |
[18:23] | I need two units of blood. | 我需要两包血 |
[18:25] | – Oh. – Check his pulse. | 检查他的脉博 |
[18:26] | How exciting. | 太刺激了! |
[18:27] | How’s his airway? | 他的气道怎么样? |
[18:29] | Go. Go on. | 快去吧 |
[18:31] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[18:32] | Are you sure? – He’s bleeding out. | -你肯定吗?-他血流不止 |
[18:34] | Yes. Come back and tell me all about it. | 是的 回来后告诉我发生的事 |
[18:36] | – Please move faster… -Okay, | -请往后退 -好 |
[18:37] | I’ll come right back and check on you. | 好 我马上回来检查你的情况 |
[18:44] | Why am I quicker to answer a page than you? | 为什么我比你更快回复呼叫? |
[18:46] | I just saw it, what happened? | 我刚看到 发生了什么? |
[18:47] | You failed to follow my directions, that’s what happened. | 你没有按照我的指示去做 这就是问题所在 |
[18:49] | I told you to check her blood sugar | 我告诉你要检查她的血糖 |
[18:50] | so you would know when to turn off the insulin drip. | 所以你会知道什么时候 关掉胰岛素滴注 |
[18:51] | Crap. I just hadn’t gotten to her yet– | 天啊 我只是还没查到她… |
[18:53] | Yeah, I asked you to do that hours ago, | 我几个小时前就叫你去做了 |
[18:54] | and because you didn’t, she went into hypoglycemic shock. | 因为你没有 她出现了低血糖休克 |
[18:57] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[18:58] | For now! | 现在是没事! |
[18:59] | -Dr. Marsh, I swear, I was just– -No. I don’t want excuses. | -马什医生 我发誓 我只是… -不 我不需要任何借口 |
[19:02] | I don’t want ’em. I want effort, I want change. | 我不需要它们 我需要努力 我需要改变 |
[19:04] | I offered to help you. | 我有帮你 |
[19:06] | I sat with you and I gave you advice on how to improve, | 我和你坐在一起 给你建议如何改进 |
[19:08] | I’ve rooted for you because I know you can. | 我一直支持你 因为我知道你可以 |
[19:11] | So when you continue to be distracted and late, | 所以当你继续分心和迟到 |
[19:13] | and make careless mistakes– | 并犯下粗心的错误 |
[19:14] | -I’m trying. -Try harder! | -我在努力 -更努力些! |
[19:20] | If you want me on your side, then you need to grow up. | 如果你想让我站在你这边 那么你需要成熟起来 |
[19:23] | So get your meds right. | 正确使用你的药物 |
[19:26] | My meds? | 我的药物? |
[19:28] | You’re clearly struggling with your ADHD, so fix it. | 你显然还存在注意力 不集中的问题 解决它 |
[19:31] | Or you risk losing your career before it’s even started. | 否则你的事业还没开始 可能就会失去它 |
[19:44] | Two of my co-residents were pregnant when I came up. | 我开始工作时 有两个住院医同事都怀孕了 |
[19:47] | My chief told me if I could “kept my legs together,” | 主任告诉我如果我没有性生活 |
[19:50] | I would be asked to scrub in at least five times a week. | 我每周至少有五次可以参与手术 |
[19:54] | Oh, remember Davidson from vascular? | 还记得搞血管的戴维森吗? |
[19:56] | – Oh… – | 还记得搞血管的戴维森吗? |
[19:57] | He once asked if I had been a good girl that year. | 他曾问我那年是不是一个好女孩 |
[20:01] | And if I had, I should ask Santa for some surgical skills. | 如果我是 我应该向圣诞老人 讨要一些外科手术技能 |
[20:05] | -No! -Gross. | -不会吧!-真差劲 |
[20:07] | At my intern orientation, a senior resident played a video | 在我的实习生介绍会上 一位资深住院医播放了一段 |
[20:11] | of the people running with the bulls in Pamplona. | 在潘普洛纳人们与公牛赛跑的视频 |
[20:14] | And even on the grainy film, | 虽然视频图像很差 |
[20:16] | you could see three people get gored by bulls. | 你可以看到三个人被公牛刺伤 |
[20:20] | He said, “This is what your internship is gonna be. | 他说这就是你们实习期的情形 |
[20:24] | Every day, you’re gonna wake up, you’re gonna start to run | 每天你醒来 你开始奔跑 |
[20:27] | and hope you don’t anger one of the bulls.” | 并希望你不要激怒任何一头公牛 |
[20:29] | We are not bulls! | 我们不是公牛! |
[20:30] | These are horrible stories and they probably don’t even account for | 这些都是可怕的故事 而且它们可能还没占到 |
[20:33] | half of what we experienced. | 我们所经历的事情的一半 |
[20:35] | Yes, there is something to be said for– for family and tradition, | 对 家庭和传统有其优点 |
[20:39] | and adversity making people stronger, | 逆境使人更强大 |
[20:42] | but if our interns are experiencing an ounce of the abuse | 但如果我们的实习生正经历着 我们曾遭受的虐待 |
[20:45] | -that we suffered, we– -I yelled at Yasuda. | -哪怕是一点点 我们… -我对安田大喊大叫 |
[20:48] | Uh, she dropped a retractor, and I kicked her out of the O.R. | 她掉了一个牵引器 我把她赶出了手术室 |
[20:51] | and off my service. | 不让她继续提供帮助 |
[20:52] | You had a lot going on. | 你经历了很多事情 |
[20:54] | Doesn’t make it okay. | 那种行为还是不合适的 |
[20:55] | It doesn’t, and that’s why we have to do something. | 没错 所以我们必须做点什么 |
[20:57] | Um, excuse me for a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[21:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:04] | Hi, you okay? | 嗨 你没事吧? |
[21:08] | Hey, have you seen Dr. Marsh? | 嘿 你看到马什医生了吗? |
[21:09] | No. | 没有 |
[21:11] | Do I have ADHD? | 我有注意力不集中症吗? |
[21:13] | Yeah, I see it. | 对 看得出来 |
[21:16] | I forgot to turn off an insulin drip and a patient went into hypoglycemic shock. | 我忘记关掉胰岛素滴注 结果一个病人出现了低血糖休克 |
[21:20] | And you still work here? | 而你还在这里工作? |
[21:22] | Do you know how many classmates I’ve served fries to | 你知道我戴着纸帽 |
[21:24] | while wearing a paper hat? A lot. | 给多少同学端过薯条吗?很多 |
[21:26] | It wasn’t fun, but I did it. | 这并不有趣 但我做了 |
[21:28] | Because I was determined to be a surgeon. | 因为我下定决心要成为一名外科医生 |
[21:30] | And now I have made it all the way here, | 现在我已经一路走到了这里 |
[21:32] | and half the surgical chiefs are meeting about me | 而现在一半的资深外科医生在开会 讨论我的事 |
[21:35] | because I took a second job to make ends meet. | 因为我为了维持生计做兼职 |
[21:36] | But you… | 可是你… |
[21:38] | You almost killed someone, but it doesn’t matter | 你差点杀了人 但这无所谓 |
[21:40] | because you’re related to surgical legends. | 因为你与外科手术传奇人物有关系 |
[21:56] | You’re gonna be working on this patient until you retire. | 你要在这个病人身上花很多时间 |
[22:01] | I heard, 91. | 我听说了 有91处 |
[22:05] | Oh, 93. I just found two more hairline fractures in his pelvis. | 93 我刚在他的骨盆里 又发现了两处发丝状裂缝 |
[22:08] | Everyone’s talking about it. | 大家都在谈论它 |
[22:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:12] | Hunt said you’re gonna repair all four limbs at once. | 杭特说你要同时修复四肢 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I really wish Hunt would shut up. | 是的 我真希望杭特能闭嘴 |
[22:18] | I’m the one who has to plan a potentially 19-hour surgery. | 我必须计划一个 可能长达19个小时的手术 |
[22:21] | I’m the one who has to consider the risks | 我必须考虑给病人 |
[22:23] | of putting a patient under anesthesia for that amount of time. | 施行那么长时间麻醉的风险 |
[22:25] | I have to plan for every possible catastrophe, | 我必须为每一个可能的灾难做准备 |
[22:27] | stroke, PE, heart attack, | 中风 肺栓塞 心脏病发作 |
[22:29] | and 50 other complications screaming through my head. | 和50个其他的并发症 在我脑海中闪过 |
[22:33] | And you’ll be the one who would lose a patient like you lost Jermaine Talbott. | 你会像失去 杰梅因塔尔博特那样失去病人 |
[22:37] | And then you would’ve lost the Tank, and this guy with everybody watching. | 然后你会失去坦克和这个病人 大家都在看着你 |
[22:42] | It’s not an unlikely scenario. | 不是不可能 |
[22:44] | Okay. But in the scenario where everything goes well, | 好吧 但在一切顺利的情况下 |
[22:48] | what do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[22:51] | To grow an extra pair of arms? | 多长出一双手臂? |
[22:53] | Or three. | 或者3双 |
[22:56] | Two teams. One to help me reduce and repair the fractures in one extremity, | 两个团队 一个帮我减少 并修复一个肢体的骨折 |
[23:01] | and one to position the next extremity ahead of time | 一个提前固定下一个肢体 |
[23:03] | and begin the wash-out process. | 并开始清洗过程 |
[23:05] | Plus our best person to perform vascular anastomoses and rotational flaps. | 加上我们最好的专家进行 血管吻合和旋转皮瓣手术 |
[23:09] | Not to mention, someone to help me place the osteoarticular grafts | 更不用说有人帮助我 放置骨关节移植物 |
[23:12] | and a full anesthesia team to take care of | 以及完整的麻醉团队 |
[23:14] | the resuscitation process throughout the whole thing. | 在整个手术中负责紧急救护 |
[23:16] | It’s at least six surgeons. | 这至少要6个外科医生 |
[23:19] | Well, you got one more. | 你又多了一个 |
[23:22] | I thought you had to deliver a baby. | 我以为你必须要接生婴儿 |
[23:24] | I did. Mae Ashley. Six pounds, eight ounces. | 我有啊 梅阿什利 6斤重 |
[23:27] | She is beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[23:29] | Okay. Who else do you need? | 好 你还需要谁? |
[24:07] | They’re still talking? | 他们还在讨论? |
[24:08] | Yeah. Lincoln says it’s important to plan the work– | 对 林肯说做计划很重要… |
[24:10] | So you can work the plan. Yeah, I’ve heard it before. | 因此你可以实施计划 是的 我以前听说过 |
[24:12] | I know that you’re worried. | 我知道你很担心 |
[24:15] | And I’m guessing it’s related to that football player, Jermaine Talbott? | 我猜这与那个橄榄球运动员 杰梅因塔尔博特有关 |
[24:19] | And you’re thinking whether another long surgery | 而你在想 又要对一个身体状况本来很好的人 |
[24:23] | on a guy who’s supposedly in good shape could go south. | 进行一次长时间手术 会不会出现问题 |
[24:26] | And I’m guessing you’re wondering if Lincoln is the right guy for the job. | 我猜你在想 林肯是不是这个工作的合适人选 |
[24:30] | I… You’re not wrong. | 我…你没说错 |
[24:34] | I know you better than you think. | 我比你想的更了解你 |
[24:36] | And if it helps, my last ortho surgery was an amputation… | 如果有帮助的话 我上一次矫形手术是一次截肢手术 |
[24:40] | and I think you know | 我猜你知道 |
[24:42] | that I’m really hoping I won’t have to do that again. | 我真的希望不会再做那样的手术 |
[24:53] | You were assigned to the E.R. | 你被分配到急诊室 |
[24:55] | -I know. -You know | -我知道 -你知道 |
[24:57] | and yet your patient was wandering the halls. | 但你的病人却在大厅里溜达 |
[24:59] | I know and it won’t happen again. | 我知道 这不会再发生了 |
[25:00] | You’re lucky I owe you one. | 你很走远因为我欠你一个人情 |
[25:02] | Dr. Kwan. Welcome back. | 关医生 欢迎回来 |
[25:04] | Max, I’m so sorry I was gone for so long. | 马克斯 我很抱歉我离开了这么久 |
[25:06] | Even though you were expressly told not to leave. | 尽管你被明确地告知不要离开 |
[25:10] | Oh, don’t be silly. I had a terrific time. | 哦 别傻了 我很开心 |
[25:13] | I even ran into one of my favorite people. | 我甚至碰到了我最喜欢的一个人 |
[25:17] | Benson, this is my grandson, Hugh. | 本森 这是我的孙子 休 |
[25:21] | He’s a doctor, too. | 他也是一个医生 |
[25:24] | Ms. Anderson, I’m Dr. Schmitt, remember? | 安德森女士 还记得 我是施密特医生吗? |
[25:27] | Hugh, tell them about the time that you helped save that man’s life | 休 给他们讲讲那次 你帮着救那个人的命 |
[25:32] | on the airplane. | 在飞机上 |
[25:33] | When he choked on… | 他给噎住了… |
[25:35] | What was it, a grape? | 被什么噎住了?一颗葡萄? |
[25:37] | I’ll tell them. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[25:40] | Let’s put her on telemetry, | 给她进行心电监护 |
[25:41] | get blood cultures and start her on broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 获得血液培养并开始使用广谱抗生素 |
[25:44] | She’s more hypotensive and tachy, she’s definitely septic. | 她的血压更低 心跳更快 她肯定患有败血症 |
[25:47] | Admit her to the ICU right now. | 现在就把她送进重症监护室 |
[25:49] | -Is she…? -She has delirium from the UTI. | -她是…?-她因为尿路感染开始说胡话 |
[25:56] | So your labs are looking good. | 你的化验结果看起来不错 |
[25:58] | You’re ready for takeoff. | 可以起飞了 |
[26:01] | To the O.R. I’m sorry. | 去手术室 很抱歉 |
[26:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:04] | You’re giving Kwame stiff competition in the dad joke category. | 你讲谐音梗让夸梅倍感压力 |
[26:08] | Hey. My kids think I’m hilarious. | 嘿 我的孩子们觉得我很搞笑 |
[26:09] | – Mm-hmm. – | 嘿 我的孩子们觉得我很搞笑 |
[26:11] | I’m getting paged to the ICU. It’s 911. | 我收到传呼去重症监护室 是911 |
[26:13] | Go. I’ve got this. | 去吧 有我在 |
[26:17] | How many kids do you have? | 你有几个孩子? |
[26:18] | Three, and one on the way. | 3个 还有一个即将到来 |
[26:20] | They love their Uncle Sam. | 他们喜欢山姆大叔 |
[26:22] | And I have pitched the name Sam every time. | 每次我都提出用山姆这个名字 |
[26:25] | Maybe if I don’t make it out of this surgery, you and Kelly will finally do it. | 也许如果这次手术不成功 你和凯莉最终会用这个名字的 |
[26:28] | Ah, don’t say that. You’re gonna make it. | 别这么说 你会成功的 |
[26:31] | I plan to. | 希望是吧 |
[26:33] | But I’ve been lucky enough to have a life full of adventure, | 但我拥有一个充满冒险的生活 已经够幸运了 |
[26:36] | and if this is where that luck ends– | 如果这是运气的终点… |
[26:38] | Hi. Griffith, can you check to see if the O.R. is ready? | 嗨 格里菲斯 你能不能检查一下 手术室是否已经准备好了? |
[26:41] | And we will take him up. | 然后我们把他送过去 |
[26:43] | – Absolutely. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[26:44] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[26:47] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁? |
[26:49] | Oh, I am Dr. Wilson. I am one of your surgeons. | 我是威尔森医生 你的外科医生 |
[26:53] | It’s nice to meet you, Sam. | 很高兴见到你 山姆 |
[26:55] | This may come across as forward, | 这可能会被认为有点太直接了 |
[26:56] | but I might be dying in the next 18 hours, | 但我可能在 接下来的18个小时内死掉 |
[26:59] | so I’m gonna ask, are you single? | 所以我想问 你是单身吗? |
[27:02] | Remember, I might be dying, so if you’re not, | 记住 我可能会死 所以如果你不是单身 |
[27:04] | you could lie. | 你可以撒谎 |
[27:07] | I’m single. | 我是单身 |
[27:08] | Great. Now I have something to live for. | 太好了 现在生活又有了价值 |
[27:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[27:20] | Hi. Sorry to interrupt. | 嗨 抱歉打扰了 |
[27:22] | It’s okay. You’ve got good timing. | 没关系 你的时机不错 |
[27:24] | -We were just talking about you– -I have made mistakes. | -我们刚刚还在谈论你 -我犯了错误 |
[27:26] | I accept that responsibility. | 我承担这一责任 |
[27:28] | I accept that there will be consequences when I don’t do things right. | 当我做得不对时 我接受会有的后果 |
[27:31] | But right now, it feels like the biggest mistake that I have made | 但现在我觉得好像我犯的最大错误 |
[27:34] | is not having enough money to work here. | 就是没有足够的钱在这里工作 |
[27:36] | I wasn’t born with a silver spoon. | 我不是富二代 |
[27:37] | I don’t have the family pedigree to fall back on. | 我没有家族背景可以依靠 |
[27:40] | And my student loans are real | 我的学生贷款是真真切切的 |
[27:41] | and the risk of my parents losing their home, | 我父母可能会失去他们的房子 |
[27:43] | if I can’t make my loan payments is also real. | 如果我不能支付我的贷款 这也是真真切切的 |
[27:46] | And what? The promise of an attending salary ten years down the line, | 还有什么?10年后的主治医师工资 |
[27:49] | that doesn’t do anything for me right now. | 对我现在来说没有任何作用 |
[27:52] | I think you all know that I bust my ass for this program. | 你们都知道我为这个项目拼尽全力 |
[27:54] | And I will continue to devote myself to becoming an excellent surgeon. | 我将继续努力 成为一名优秀的外科医生 |
[27:58] | But that devotion has to include working a second job. | 但这种努力必须包括做兼职 |
[28:02] | Well, actually, it doesn’t– | 其实不一定 |
[28:04] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[28:05] | You can’t fire me because I quit. | 因为我辞职了所以你不能解雇我 |
[28:09] | You’re not getting fired. | 你不会被解雇的 |
[28:12] | You’re getting a grant. | 你会得到了一笔补助金 |
[28:14] | We are starting an emergency relief fund for any resident that might need it. | 我们准备为可能需要帮助的住院医 设立一项紧急救援基金 |
[28:18] | It’s not gonna pay off all of your loans, but it will help make ends meet. | 它不可能还清你所有的贷款 但它将有助于维持生计 |
[28:21] | And we would like for you to be the first recipient. | 我们希望你成为第一个接受者 |
[28:24] | Unless you’ve quit. | 除非你辞职 |
[28:28] | No. No, I don’t quit. I rescind my quitting. | 不 我不辞职了 我撤销我的辞职 |
[28:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:34] | You have no idea how much that means to me. | 你不知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[28:38] | Well, we kind of do. | 我们还是知道的 |
[28:40] | Sometimes we just need reminders. | 有时我们只是需要提醒 |
[28:50] | I got to prep for surgery, but I got your page, what– | 我得为手术做准备 但我收到了你的传呼 |
[28:54] | Max? | 马克斯? |
[28:57] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[29:03] | The cadaver graft’s ready? | 尸体移植准备好了? |
[29:06] | Thawed and prepped. Sam is ready, too. | 已解冻 准备好了 山姆也准备好了 |
[29:09] | Dr. Lincoln, | 林肯医生 |
[29:12] | are you sure this is the right plan? | 你确定这是正确的计划吗? |
[29:14] | There are so many risks and when we operated on Jermaine Talbott– | 有这么多的风险 当我们为杰梅因塔尔博特做手术 |
[29:17] | Griffith, we all know what happened. | 格里菲斯 我们都知道发生了什么 |
[29:19] | I’m sure Dr. Lincoln’s replayed that surgery in his mind | 我相信林肯医生 在脑海中排练了这个手术 |
[29:21] | hundreds of times. | 有几百次 |
[29:22] | That was a complication that could have happened to anyone, at any time. | 那是一种可能在任何时候 发生在任何人身上的并发症 |
[29:25] | He doesn’t need an intern questioning his skills, professionalism or his plan. | 他不需要一个实习生来质疑 他的技能 专业性或他的计划 |
[29:29] | Except it’s not my plan, Hunt, it’s yours. | 除了这不是我的计划 杭特 这是你的计划 |
[29:31] | -Dr. Hunt, what I meant was– -Griffith! | -杭特医生 我的意思是… -格里菲斯! |
[29:33] | If you don’t share my confidence in Dr. Lincoln, | 如果你不同意我对林肯医生的信任 |
[29:35] | I suggest you keep it to yourself. | 我建议你把它留给自己 |
[29:43] | -I’m sorry, I did not at all mean to– -Don’t be sorry. | -对不起 我根本就不是有意… -不用道歉 |
[29:47] | Jermaine’s surgery haunts me, so I can’t imagine what it’s done to you. | 杰梅因的手术让我难以释怀 所以我无法想象它对你造成的影响 |
[29:49] | The procedure went perfectly, | 当时手术进行得非常顺利 |
[29:51] | a post-op clot was the last thing on anyone’s mind, | 谁都不会想到术后血凝块 |
[29:53] | but none of that makes it any better for him or his mom. | 但这一切对他和他的母亲 都没有任何帮助 |
[29:57] | But I need you focused. | 我需要你集中精力 |
[29:59] | I need your head clear, I need you with this patient today. | 我需要你头脑清醒 我需要你今天和这个病人在一起 |
[30:02] | Because this is what Sam wants. | 因为这就是山姆想要的 |
[30:06] | And we’re his best shot. | 我们是他的最佳人选 |
[30:11] | Millin’s out. Bailey sent me in to cover her. | 米林出去了 贝莉让我来替她 |
[30:15] | Your… one last surgery? | 你的…最后一次手术? |
[30:18] | Screw that. | 去他的 |
[30:19] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[30:31] | Full house. You could have sold tickets. | 满座 你本可以卖门票的 |
[30:35] | All right. We’re ready. | 好 我们准备好了 |
[30:37] | Okay, everyone, this is Sam Sutton. He’s a veteran and a hero. | 好 各位 这是山姆萨顿 他是一名退伍军人 也是一名英雄 |
[30:41] | And we thank him for his service by keeping him alive today. | 今天我们要让他活下来 以感谢他的服务 |
[30:45] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[30:47] | All or nothing. | 孤注一掷 |
[30:55] | This will be a very long, complex surgery. | 这将是一个非常漫长而复杂的手术 |
[30:58] | You will get hungry, you will get tired, | 你会感到饥饿 你会感到疲惫 |
[31:01] | your feet will hurt, and when that happens, | 你的脚会疼 当这种情况发生时 |
[31:03] | I want you to think about Sam. | 我想请你想一下山姆 |
[31:06] | Because there is no margin for error. | 因为不可以出现任何差错 |
[31:09] | We will get through this, | 我们会度过这个难关的 |
[31:10] | because we will get Sam through this. | 因为我们会让山姆度过难关的 |
[31:17] | All or nothing. | 孤注一掷 |
[31:30] | I’m Maxine’s contact. | 我是玛克辛的联系人 |
[31:31] | Why didn’t you call me when she got here? | 她刚来的时候 你为什么不给我打电话? |
[31:33] | She said not to. | 她说不要 |
[31:35] | She came to the emergency room | 她来到急诊室 |
[31:36] | and you didn’t think to notify her emergency contact? | 而你却没有想到要通知 她的紧急联系人? |
[31:39] | She was fine when she came in. Just dizzy. | 她进来的时候还很好 只是有点头晕 |
[31:42] | We ran tests, we started treating her infection. | 我们进行了测试 开始治疗她的感染 |
[31:44] | I got her everything she needed. | 我给她准备了她需要的一切 |
[31:46] | Clearly. | 毫无疑问 |
[31:48] | And then she apparently left her bed, and… | 然后她好像是离开了床 然后… |
[31:52] | What do you mean she “left”? Where were you? | 你说她离开是什么意思?你当时在哪里? |
[31:55] | She told me I could go. | 她说我可以走了 |
[31:57] | She said you could go so you just took off? | 她说你可以走了 所以你就走了? |
[31:59] | Is she the patient or the doctor? I mean– | 她是病人还是医生?我是说… |
[32:03] | And what, were you stealing another surgery or flirting with that nurse? | 还有呢 你去偷另一个手术 还是和那个护士调情? |
[32:06] | What is this really about? | 这到底是关于什么? |
[32:08] | This is about an 81-year-old woman who is now septic and delirious | 这是关于一位81岁 现在患有败血症而且神志不清的妇女 |
[32:12] | because you didn’t do your job! | 因为你没有做好你的工作 |
[32:15] | I’ve got it from here. | 之后由我来处理 |
[32:24] | I’m not typically one to judge, but who was the first fool that said, | 我通常不喜欢评判别人 但是哪个傻瓜第一个说 |
[32:28] | “Maybe if I put on a squirrel suit, I’ll make it to the other side”? | 也许如果我穿上松鼠服 就能到达另一侧? |
[32:32] | Franz Reichelt. He attempted to jump | 弗兰兹瑞切特 他在1912年 |
[32:34] | from the Eiffel Tower in a wingsuit in 1912. | 穿着滑翔衣试图从埃菲尔铁塔跳下 |
[32:37] | I was really into aviation when I was a kid, so I know… | 当我还是个孩子的时候 很喜欢航空 所以我知道… |
[32:41] | weird stuff. | 奇怪的东西 |
[32:43] | Did Franz make his landing? | 弗兰兹是否成功着陆? |
[32:46] | Hit the ground head first. | 一头撞在地上 |
[35:15] | -Sam? -He’s out of surgery. | -山姆?-手术已经完成了 |
[35:18] | -You did it? -Well, it’s not over yet– | -你做到了?-嗯 还没结束呢 |
[35:21] | He did. | 他做的 |
[35:22] | Dr. Lincoln was able to save all of his limbs. | 林肯医生挽救了他所有的四肢 |
[35:25] | I’m not sure there’s another surgeon who could have. | 我不确定别的外科医生能否做到 |
[35:28] | Sam is lucky for multiple reasons, | 因为多种原因 山姆是幸运的 |
[35:30] | and one of them is that he was brought here. | 但其中一个原因是他被送到这里 |
[35:32] | He’s stable for now. I’ll monitor him closely, | 他现在很稳定 我会密切关注他的情况 |
[35:35] | but he still has a long road ahead of him. | 他面前仍有一条漫长的道路 |
[35:37] | We can’t say when, but we think with extensive PT, | 我们不能说什么时候 但我们认为通过大量的康复治疗 |
[35:41] | he will be able to walk again and use his fingers fully. | 他将能够再次行走 并完全可以使用他的手指 |
[35:44] | He will. | 他会的 |
[35:46] | Sam, he’s… | 山姆 他… |
[35:48] | he’s sorta the friend who defies expectations. | 他是那种能够让人出乎意料的朋友 |
[35:51] | Well, we’ll get him back to his room soon so you can go see him. | 我们会把他送回房间 这样你很快可以见到他 |
[35:55] | -Thank you. -Of course. | -谢谢 -没问题 |
[35:58] | Congratulations, Link. You pulled it off. | 恭喜你 林克 你成功了 |
[35:59] | If you ever put me in that position again in front of a patient, | 如果你再让我在病人面前 陷入那种境地 |
[36:03] | we’ll have a problem. | 我们会有问题的 |
[36:08] | -And, Hunt… -Hmm? | 杭特 |
[36:10] | thank you for your service. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[36:23] | Yasuda. Can I talk to you for a minute? | 安田 我可以和你谈谈吗? |
[36:27] | Dr. Shepherd, I am very grateful for the grant money and for not being fired. | 薛波医生 我非常感谢这笔资助 以及没有被解雇 |
[36:31] | But I just finished a very long, very gnarly surgery. | 但我刚刚完成了一个 漫长而艰难的手术 |
[36:34] | And I’m really not in the headspace to process | 我现在头脑状态不佳 |
[36:36] | whatever mistake you’re going to say I’ve made. | 无法处理你说的我犯的任何错误 |
[36:37] | You haven’t made a mistake. I have. | 你没有犯错 我有 |
[36:40] | I overreacted the other day, | 那天当我把你从我的团队中开除时 |
[36:41] | when I kicked you off my service. It had nothing to do with you. | 是我反应过度了 跟你没有关系 |
[36:44] | You did not deserve it. | 你不该受到这种待遇 |
[36:46] | And I am a person who believes in accountability, so I apologize. | 我是一个相信应该对自己的行为 负责的人 所以我道歉 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[36:52] | For what? | 因为什么? |
[36:54] | Nothing. | 啥都没有 |
[36:56] | You make me nervous. I– | 你让我很紧张 我… |
[36:58] | I meant apology accepted. | 我本来想说接受道歉 |
[37:14] | Adams. You okay? | 亚当斯 你没事吧? |
[37:17] | Fine. | 还行 |
[37:27] | Listen, you deserved that. | 听着 这是你应得的 |
[37:28] | But I should not have called you out on your ADHD. | 但我不应该因为 你的注意力缺陷而指责你 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[37:33] | Yeah. That kind of threw me off. | 是的 这让我有点不知所措 |
[37:37] | You’ve never had your meds adjusted? | 你从来没有调整过你的药物? |
[37:38] | I don’t have meds. I don’t have ADHD or… | 我没有吃药 我没有注意力不集中症 |
[37:42] | I… | 我… |
[37:44] | I don’t have a diagnosis. | 我没有确诊 |
[37:47] | But I’ve been reading up on it and… | 但我一直在阅读相关资料 而且… |
[37:51] | And things are starting to come into focus a little bit? | 事情开始有了一点眉目? |
[37:55] | I’m your program director. I’m gonna notice some things. | 我是你的项目主任 我会注意到一些事情 |
[38:00] | Lack of attention to details, hyper focus, | 缺乏对细节的关注 过度专注 |
[38:04] | poor organizational skills, | 组织能力差 |
[38:07] | improved performance when complicated tasks are broken down. | 当复杂的任务被分成小块时 表现会有所改善 |
[38:10] | Adams, the signs, they’re all there. | 亚当斯 这些都是迹象 |
[38:15] | Or maybe it just takes one to know one. | 或许是因为只有有过类似经历的人 才能理解对方 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:21] | Look, when I was diagnosed in college, | 我在大学里被诊断出来的时候 |
[38:23] | I thought my chances of becoming a surgeon were over. | 我以为我不会再有 成为外科医生的机会 |
[38:25] | But I went, I got the help I needed, | 但是我去了 我得到了我需要的帮助 |
[38:28] | and now it’s just something I manage like any other part of my life. | 现在我管理它 就像管理生活中其他的事一样 |
[38:31] | I… | 我… |
[38:33] | I always thought I was just the black sheep | 我一直以为我是这个项目 |
[38:36] | of this program, my family… | 和我的家人的害群之马… |
[38:39] | I– I never thought that I might be neurodivergent. | 我从未想过它可能是神经发散性的 |
[38:43] | Yeah, but typical is just so boring. | 是的 但典型的就是这么无聊 |
[38:49] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[38:51] | Yeah, you go get checked out, and take it from there. | 你去检查一下 然后从那里继续 |
[38:55] | Easy. | 很容易 |
[39:05] | Dr. Lincoln. I was just coming to check on his– | 林肯医生 我只是来看看他的… |
[39:07] | His H&H and electrolytes are holding steady. | 他的血红蛋白和电解质是稳定的 |
[39:10] | But… I’m gonna stay by his side, just in case. | 但是…我会留在他身边 以防万一 |
[39:15] | Understood. That’s a relief. | 明白 松了一口气 |
[39:18] | Excellent work today, Griffith. | 今天的工作非常出色 格里菲斯 |
[39:22] | You too, Dr. Lincoln. | 你也是 林肯医生 |
[39:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:32] | You told me you would be here. Thought you could use a boost. | 告诉过你我会来这里 我想你可能需要点能量 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I’m just realizing how tired I am. | 是的 我才意识到我有多累 |
[39:39] | Those are both for me, right? | 这些都是给我的 对吗? |
[39:43] | You should go and rest. | 你应该去休息一下 |
[39:47] | I’m fine. I’ll stay. | 我没事 我留在这里 |
[39:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | Want some company? Until he wakes up? | 想有个伴吗?直到他醒过来? |
[39:53] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:59] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[40:01] | The experimental drug. | 实验性的药物 |
[40:03] | The impossible dream. The fork in the road. | 不可能的梦想 道路上的分岔口 |
[40:08] | We face dozens of choices every day and have to weigh our options. | 我们每天都面临着几十个选择 并必须权衡我们的选择 |
[40:29] | Sometimes you fail utterly. | 有时你会彻底失败 |
[40:34] | Dr. Webber. | 伟柏医生 |
[40:36] | What can I get you? | 想要点什么? |
[40:40] | I didn’t listen. | 我没有倾听 |
[40:43] | I came here a couple months ago to ask you to come back. | 几个月前我来这里请你回去 |
[40:46] | And when you shared with me how difficult that was, | 你跟我说那有多困难 |
[40:49] | I didn’t listen. | 我没有倾听 |
[40:51] | But… | 但是… |
[40:53] | I’m listening now. | 我此刻在倾听 |
[40:56] | What would it take to bring you back? | 要怎样才能让你回去? |
[41:02] | But to move forward, you have to take the leap of faith… | 但要向前迈进 你必须有一次信仰的飞跃 |
[41:09] | Winston! | 温斯顿! |
[41:11] | I’m done for the day. Do you need a consult, or can it wait? | 我今天的工作已经完成了 你需要咨询还是可以等等? |
[41:13] | -It’s not a consult. -Okay, great. We’ll talk tomorrow. | -这不是一个咨询 -太好了 我们明天再谈 |
[41:16] | But it is something that I want to say now. | 但这是我现在想说的事 |
[41:20] | I owe you an apology. | 我应向你道歉 |
[41:22] | I blamed you for Maggie leaving, | 我为玛姬的离开而责怪你 |
[41:25] | even though I knew that the truth was complicated and painful | 尽管我知道实际情况是复杂和痛苦的 |
[41:28] | and frankly, none of my business. | 老实说 都不关我事 |
[41:32] | But I took out my pain and sadness on you, | 但我把我的痛苦 和悲伤都发泄在你身上 |
[41:34] | which has been happening a lot lately, | 这些事最近经常发生 |
[41:39] | You may be comforted to know that this is just one stop on the… | 你可能会感到欣慰 |
[41:44] | Amelia Shepherd apology tour. | 因为这只是艾美莉雅薛波 道歉之旅的一站 |
[41:46] | But even so, you are a good man, Winston. | 但即便如此 你是个好人 温斯顿 |
[41:48] | And marriage isn’t easy. | 而婚姻并不容易 |
[41:51] | I was wrong… | 我错了 |
[41:53] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:04] | You’ll never know where you will land. | 你永远不知道自己会落在哪里 |
[42:09] | 《实习医生》 |