时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oxygen is the human body’s fuel. | 氧气是人体的燃料 |
[00:10] | It powers our brains, organs, and bodily tissues. | 它为我们的大脑 器官 和身体组织提供能量 |
[00:16] | Without a proper supply, our bodies can’t function. | 没有足够的供应 我们的身体就无法正常运转 |
[00:20] | I haven’t written mine yet, but I will by Friday. | 我…还没有写我的 但我会在周五之前写好 |
[00:24] | Wait, you already wrote and memorized your vows, didn’t you? | 等等 你已经写好并 记住了你的誓言 对吗 |
[00:26] | I’m excited too. I just need more hours in a day, | 我也很兴奋 我只是每天需要更多的时间 |
[00:29] | but I did book a car to pick up your parents. | 但我确实订了车去接你父母 |
[00:30] | Our brains… Hearts, and kidneys… – Okay. | -我们的大脑 心脏和肾脏… -好 |
[00:33] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[00:34] | Can only tolerate a lack of oxygen | 只能忍受短时间缺氧 |
[00:37] | for a limited time before their cells begin to die. | 否则它们的细胞会开始死亡 |
[00:39] | Wow, you really know what you’re doing. | 你真的知道自己在做什么 |
[00:40] | I have had seven sister’s worth of hand-me-downs. | 我捡七个姐姐穿过的衣服 |
[00:43] | This is nothing. | 这根本算不上什么 |
[00:45] | Wouldn’t have pegged you for a vintage dress though. | 不过没想到你会穿复古风格的裙子 |
[00:46] | – I was gonna rock a jumpsuit. – Fierce! | -我本想穿连体裤 -厉害 |
[00:48] | But then my grandma pulled my mom’s dress | 但后来我姥姥从阁楼里 拿出我妈妈的衣服 |
[00:51] | from the attic, because she thinks I’m my mom. | 因为她觉得我是我妈妈 |
[00:53] | And it just felt like a sign. | 只是感觉像是…一个预兆 |
[00:55] | I’m just lucky you have tailoring skills. | 你好幸运有裁缝技能 |
[00:57] | Lucky, and also, you’re getting a bill. | 很幸运 你会收到一份账单的 |
[01:00] | About five minutes for the brain… | 大脑大约是5分钟 |
[01:04] | About 30 for the heart and kidneys. | -哇 -心脏和肾脏大约是30分钟 |
[01:06] | Don’t look. It’s bad luck for the bride to see the roommate | 别看 婚礼前新娘看到室友 |
[01:08] | before the wedding. Yeah, you’re fine. | 是不吉利的 好啦 没事的 |
[01:12] | Have you guys seen this email? Apparently, Dr. Webber has | 你们看到这封邮件了吗 看来伟柏医生 |
[01:14] | a special announcement this morning. | 今天早上有重要的事要宣布 |
[01:16] | Wait, do you think the residency program is coming off probation? | 你们觉得会是住院医项目 可以正常运作了 |
[01:19] | Or maybe Grey or Pierce is coming back? | 或者是格蕾或皮尔斯要回来了 |
[01:20] | Or they’re finally putting cheese curls back in the vending machine. | 或者终于在自动售货机里 可以重新买到奶酪卷 |
[01:23] | It’s more likely than either of yours. | 不大可能是你们说的 |
[01:25] | We’re leaving in five minutes. I’m only gonna tell you once, okay? | 我们5分钟后走 我只跟你说一次 好吗 |
[01:29] | She’s still in a wedding dress. And you’re slow. | -她还穿着婚纱呢 -你很慢 |
[01:31] | Get in the shower. | 去洗澡 |
[01:35] | When a patient loses oxygen, doctors know the clock is ticking. | 当一个患者失去氧气时 医生知道时间在流逝 |
[01:45] | – Matcha latte, your favorite. – Thanks. | -抹茶拿铁 你的最爱 -谢谢 |
[01:47] | You could have one every day if you came back. | 如果你回来 每天都会有一杯 |
[01:50] | Could have one every day now. | 但我现在就每天一杯 |
[01:51] | Well, yeah, but you wouldn’t need to cross the street. | 对 但你不需要过马路 |
[01:54] | Plus, you could wear scrubs, which are basically pajamas. | 此外你还可以穿手术服 这基本上就是睡衣 |
[01:57] | Are those your big selling points? | 这些是你的大卖点吗 |
[01:59] | Well, Webber has an announcement this morning. | 伟柏今天早上有事要宣布 |
[02:01] | That’s gotta be good news. Yeah, well, don’t get your hopes up. | -会是个好消息 -对 别抱太大希望 |
[02:04] | I only agreed to talk to a few people. | 我答应只跟几个人说 |
[02:06] | Ooh, I gotta go. You get to save lives… | -我得走了 -你应该去拯救生命 |
[02:10] | in pajamas! | 穿着睡衣 |
[02:13] | Um, uh, attention, everyone. Attention. | 大家注意 注意 |
[02:16] | We have some exciting news that we want to share. | 我们想和大家分享 一些令人兴奋的消息 |
[02:19] | As you know, each year, the Catherine Fox Award | 你们都知道 每年 凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[02:22] | recognizes surgical innovations that push the boundaries | 表彰那些突破现代医学边界的 |
[02:25] | of modern medicine. | 外科创新 |
[02:26] | It’s been some time since Grey Sloan’s had a nominee, | 格雷·斯隆医院已经 有一段时间没有人被提名了 |
[02:29] | but this morning, we received word that not one | 但今天早上 我们收到消息 不是一位 |
[02:32] | but two of our doctors have been nominated. | 而是我们有两位医生获得提名 |
[02:35] | Please join me in congratulating | 请和我一起祝贺… |
[02:38] | Dr. Nick Marsh nominated for his work on xenotransplantation. | 尼克·马什医生 因他在异种移植方面的工作而获提名 |
[02:44] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | And Dr. Winston Ndugu, who’s been nominated along with Dr. Maggie Pierce | 温斯顿·纳吉医生 和玛姬·皮尔斯医生一起获提名 |
[02:51] | for their groundbreaking partial heart transplant. | 因其开创性的部分心脏移植手术 |
[02:57] | We look forward to celebrating you at the award ceremony in Boston. | 我们期待着在波士顿 举行的颁奖典礼上为你们庆祝 |
[03:10] | Congratulations again to both of you | 再次向你们两人表示祝贺 |
[03:12] | I’ve got seats on the Fox Foundation jet. | 我在福克斯基金会的飞机上有座位 |
[03:15] | Thank you. I’m headed to the OR now, but I’m truly honored. | 谢谢你 我现在要去手术室 但我真的很荣幸 |
[03:18] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[03:28] | I’ll have information about the ceremony and travel plans later today. | 我今天晚些时候会有关于 典礼的信息以及旅行计划 |
[03:32] | We’re just finalizing a few things. | 我们还有一些事情需要最后敲定 |
[03:33] | That’s okay. I’m good. | 没关系 我无所谓 |
[03:36] | I’m–I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[03:39] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[03:40] | Sam Sutton post-op day two status. | 山姆·萨顿 术后第二天状态 |
[03:42] | Post upper and lower limb fracture repairs | 上肢和下肢骨折后肢体修复 |
[03:44] | and right lower extremity gastroc flap. | 右下肢腓肠肌皮瓣移植手术 |
[03:47] | All Doppler signals are strong, and no sign of infection. | 所有多普勒信号都很强 没有感染的迹象 |
[03:50] | I hear I’m gonna be famous. | 听说我要成名了 |
[03:52] | Well, it depends on how you define it. | 看你怎么去定义 我们把你的情况投给 |
[03:54] | We’re writing up your case for a medical journal, not “The New York Times.” | 一份医学期刊而不是《纽约时报》 |
[03:56] | But we do hope it’ll help other doctors and patients. | 但我们确实希望它能帮助 其他医生和患者 |
[03:58] | So they know how to treat the next guy who breaks 93 bones. | 这样他们知道怎么对付 下一个跌断93根骨头的家伙 |
[04:02] | Well, your vitals look good. I’ll come back and check on you later tonight. | 你的生命体征看起来不错 我今晚再来给你做检查 |
[04:05] | Great. What happened to my other doctor? | 好 我另一位医生怎么了 |
[04:07] | Uh, Dr. Griffith, the intern? | 格里菲斯医生 那个实习生 |
[04:09] | No, no, no, she had light brown hair, Disney princess eyes, | 不 她有浅棕色头发 迪斯尼公主的眼睛 |
[04:12] | heart-stopping smile. | 令人心动的笑容 |
[04:14] | – Dr. Wilson? – Yes. Is Dr. Wilson single, | -威尔森医生 -威尔森医生是单身吗 |
[04:16] | or did she just say that because I was dying? | 还是因为我快死了她这么说 |
[04:18] | She said that? | 她那么说的 |
[04:21] | Well, she’s with other patients, but Dr. Yasuda | 她和其他病人在一起 但安田医生 |
[04:23] | will be taking your data for the rest of the day, | 今天会照顾你 |
[04:25] | so if you need something, just ask her. All right. | -如果你需要什么就问她 -好的 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:30] | You can call me a Disney princess, but I don’t date patients. | 你可以叫我迪士尼公主 但我不和病人约会 |
[04:33] | And we should also monitor her urine output and fluid status. | 我们还需要监测她的尿量和液体状态 |
[04:37] | Uh, Dr. Bailey? | 嘿 贝莉医生 |
[04:40] | May I please be on your service? I thought you were on Shepherd’s. | -我可以协助你吗 -我以为你跟薛波医生 |
[04:43] | I was, but I know this case, and I can provide a high level of care. | 是的 但我了解这个病例 我可以提供高水平的护理 |
[04:47] | You know the patient, which is a reason for you not to be on the case. | 你认识这个病人 这正是你不该参与治疗的原因 |
[04:52] | She and I are not family, and we’ve barely known each other | 她和我不是一家人 我们彼此认识的时间 |
[04:55] | for more than a few months. I can be professional. | 还不到几个月 我可以做得很专业 |
[04:58] | I’m happy to switch. | 我愿意进行交换 |
[05:00] | Okay, Millin, you’re with me. Kwan, go find Shepherd. | 好吧 米林 你跟着我 关 你去找薛波 |
[05:05] | Hello. Hello, Doctor. | -你好 -你好 医生 |
[05:08] | Maxine Anderson, 81 years old. Diagnosed with a UTI | 玛克辛·安德森 81岁 被诊断出患有尿毒症 |
[05:11] | complicated by delirium and sepsis. Treated with IV antibiotics. | 并有谵妄和败血症 已接受静脉注射抗生素治疗 |
[05:15] | Her delirium has resolved, and she’s been off pressors for 24 hours. | 她的谵妄已消失 她停止用血管加压药物已有24小时 |
[05:18] | She’s being downgraded to a stepdown bed today. | 她今天可以离开重症监护室 |
[05:21] | How are you feeling today? – Much better, thank heavens. | -你感觉如何 -好多了 谢天谢地 |
[05:24] | I lost my marbles there for a minute. | 我有一阵子有点犯糊涂 |
[05:27] | Well, glad you’re feeling better. | 很高兴你感觉好些了 |
[05:29] | Jules–I mean, Dr. Millin, | 朱尔斯 我是说 米林医生 |
[05:32] | if that happens again, I want you to know a few things. | 如果再发生这种情况 有几件事我想让你知道 |
[05:35] | First, please remember to feed Mr. Darcy. | 首先请记住要喂达西先生 |
[05:39] | The cat. Got it. What else? | 那只猫 知道了 还有呢 |
[05:42] | I want to be cremated. Spread my ashes in the Grand Canyon | 我想被火化 把我的骨灰撒在大峡谷里 |
[05:45] | and play Tom Jones at my funeral. | 在我的葬礼上播放汤姆·琼斯的歌 |
[05:47] | Max– And if I’m going, just let me go. | -马克斯 -还有 如果我要走 就让我走吧 |
[05:52] | I do not want to lie around like a turnip for the rest of my days. | 我不想像萝卜一样躺着度过余生 |
[05:56] | No shocking with paddles, no tube down my throat. | 不要用电击振荡器 不要把管子插入喉咙 |
[06:00] | I want to be remembered as a vibrant 81. | 我想让人记住 我是一个81岁充满活力的人 |
[06:03] | Max, you’re not dying. You’re being moved from the ICU to a regular room. | 马克斯 你不会死的 你只是 从重症监护室转到普通病房 |
[06:07] | But we understand your wishes, | 但我们明白你的愿望 |
[06:10] | and we’ll get you the paperwork. | 会给你提供文件 |
[06:11] | You’ll be able to go home in a day or two. | 你一两天后就可以回家了 |
[06:13] | Oh, that’s great news, not that I mind it here. | 那是好消息 不是说我嫌弃这里 |
[06:16] | The food’s edible, the orderlies are quite good-looking, | 食物是可以吃的 护理人员都挺好看的 |
[06:20] | and with Jules sleeping down the hall, | 朱尔斯睡在大厅里 |
[06:23] | it almost feels like home. | 就像在家一样 |
[06:25] | I’ve had a couple of late nights. | 我有几次很晚回家 |
[06:27] | That’s what the on-call room is for, right? | 这就是待命室的作用 对吗 |
[06:29] | Okay, Mrs. Anderson, Dr. Millin will transport you, | 好吧 安德森夫人 米林医生会送你去别处 |
[06:34] | and I will see you in your new room. | 我到时会去新病房看你 |
[06:39] | – Max. – Oh, I forgot. | -马克斯 -忘了 |
[06:42] | Either of you ever seen an abdominal aortic aneurysm? | 你们俩有没有见过腹主动脉瘤 |
[06:45] | Only in textbooks. | 只在教科书中 |
[06:46] | I read that triple As are super rare, | 据我所知 腹主动脉瘤非常罕见 |
[06:48] | Basically unheard of in patients under 60. | 几乎没听说过60多岁的病人会得 |
[06:50] | That’s right. Keep up, please. Well, our guy’s only 29, | -对 请跟上 -这个人只有29岁 |
[06:52] | and he’s a non-smoking vegetarian | 他是一个不吸烟的素食主义者 |
[06:53] | with no predisposing genetic history of cardiac disease. | 没有心脏病的家族史 |
[06:55] | What are the triple As most serious complications? | 腹主动脉瘤最严重的并发症是什么 |
[06:58] | Dissection, a tear in the aortic lining requires stenting or surgery. | 夹层 即主动脉内部层的撕裂 它需要支架植入或手术修复 |
[07:01] | Rupture, if the aneurysm bursts, we gotta take him straight to the OR. | 破裂 如果动脉瘤破裂 我们得把他直接送到手术室 |
[07:04] | – Good. – Is that why we’re rushing? | -好 -所以我们赶时间 |
[07:06] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[07:08] | No, no, no, no, no, not again. Ray, listen. | 不要再这样 雷 听着 |
[07:10] | Look, I’m sorry, Dr. Altman, okay? I can’t do this today. | 对不起 奥特曼医生 我今天做不了 |
[07:14] | Ray. | 雷 |
[07:15] | Sorry, sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[07:17] | Uh, what are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[07:19] | We run after him. | 我们追上他 |
[07:35] | Hey, I just saw the funniest thing at day care. | 嘿 我刚刚在托儿所 看到了最有趣的一幕 |
[07:38] | Scout was annoyed that Luna had this hedgehog toy, | 斯考特很生气 因为卢娜有个刺猬玩具 |
[07:41] | and he made this face. It looked exactly like you look | 他的表情看起来和你生我气时的表情 |
[07:44] | when you’re annoyed with me. | 一模一样 |
[07:45] | Excuse me. Sam Sutton asked for you. | 打扰一下 山姆·萨顿找你 |
[07:48] | He said it wasn’t urgent, though. | 不过他说这不急 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I just saw him. No, he’s asking for Dr. Wilson. | -我刚看过他 -不 他找的是威尔森医生 |
[07:57] | That’s it. That’s the face. | 就是这样 就是这表情 |
[07:59] | Wait, why– why are you annoyed with me? | 等等 为什么你生我的气 |
[08:03] | Don’t you think it’s a little inappropriate | 你不觉得这有点不太合适 |
[08:06] | to tell a patient that you’re single? | 告诉病人你是单身吗 |
[08:07] | He asked, and he thought he was gonna die. | 他问起来 他以为自己快要死了 |
[08:10] | He said you have Disney princess eyes. | 他说你有迪斯尼公主的眼睛 |
[08:13] | You think I don’t? | 你觉得我没有 |
[08:15] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[08:17] | I appreciate the misplaced chivalry, | 我欣赏这种不适当的的骑士精神 |
[08:19] | but do you remember how many times I would get hit on at Jimmy’s Crab Shack? | 你知道我在吉米的螃蟹屋 有多少次被搭讪 |
[08:22] | I think I can handle myself. | 我想我可以自己处理的 |
[08:28] | Ray, can we just stop and talk about this? | 等等 我们能不能停下来谈谈 |
[08:30] | Look, you said I didn’t need the surgery right now. | 你说我现在不需要做手术 |
[08:33] | Right now and never are two very different things, | “现在和“永远 是两件非常不同的事 |
[08:35] | plus that was two months and three failed attempts at surgery ago. | 另外那是两个月前 经历了三次失败的手术尝试 |
[08:38] | Okay, well, I’m still alive, so I’m good, great, | 好吧 我还活着 所以我挺好的 很好 |
[08:42] | fantastic, really. | 真的是非常棒 |
[08:43] | You have a weakened aorta, which supplies blood | 你的主动脉很虚弱 它需要 |
[08:46] | to all of your major organs. If it bursts– | 给你所有的器官供血 如果它破裂了… |
[08:48] | I know, okay? You told me. | 我知道 好吗 你告诉过我 |
[08:50] | But those consent forms, they say I could have renal failure | 但那些同意书 它们说我可能会有肾衰竭 |
[08:52] | or heart problems or bleed out during surgery. | 或心脏问题 或在手术中大出血 |
[08:55] | No, thanks. There is a less than 5% chance | -不 谢谢 -这些可能性低于5% |
[08:58] | of renal failure, bleeding out, or heart problems, | 包括肾功能衰竭 大出血或心脏问题 |
[09:00] | but there is a 10% chance that your aneurysm will rupture at any moment, | 但有10%的可能性 你的动脉瘤在任何时候会破裂 |
[09:04] | and if that happens, your chances of survival | 如果发生这种情况 你的生存机会 |
[09:06] | are worse than all of these numbers combined. | 比所有这些数字的总和还要差 |
[09:09] | Okay, just stop. Just stop. | 好了 别说了 |
[09:12] | I don’t know about all the statistics, | 我不知道所有的统计数字 |
[09:15] | but what I do know is that those consent forms | 但我确实知道这些同意书上说 |
[09:18] | say I could die a dozen different ways if I do the surgery. | 如果我做手术 我可能有十几种不同的死法 |
[09:21] | I’m an illustrator. I sit at a desk all day. | 我是一名插画师 我整天坐在办公桌前 |
[09:24] | It doesn’t require much exertion. | 不需要太多体力 |
[09:26] | At this point, it might not take much. | 现在可能不需要太多 |
[09:29] | I’ll take my chances. | 我决定试试我的运气 |
[09:31] | Those chances would be so much better with surgery. | 如果做手术 你的运气会好得多 |
[09:34] | You can’t force me to do this. | 你不能强迫我去做 |
[09:38] | – Ray. – So we just let him go? | -对 -我们就让他这么走了 |
[09:40] | – He’s a ticking time bomb. – Informed consent. | -他是一个定时炸弹 -知情同意 |
[09:43] | We can’t force a patient to get a procedure. | 我们不能强迫病人去做手术 |
[09:45] | His mom will work on him, and hopefully he will come back. | 他的妈妈会劝他 希望他能回来 |
[09:48] | All right, you two, go to the skills lab, | 好吧 你们两个去技能实验室 |
[09:51] | and I will page you if something comes up. | 如果有什么事 我呼你们 |
[09:54] | Coming? Yeah, go ahead. I’ll catch up. | -走吗 -你先去 我随后就到 |
[10:03] | Hey, you were looking for me. | 嘿 你在找我 |
[10:05] | I was. I have a question | 是的 我…有个问题 |
[10:08] | about the– the, uh, the plate that you put in my arm, | 关于你放在我手臂上的那块板… |
[10:14] | and– okay, yeah, obviously, I don’t really have a question. | 还有…其实我真的没有问题 |
[10:17] | I just wanted to see you so I could thank you. | 我只是想看看你 这样我可以向你道谢 |
[10:19] | – For what? – Saving my life. | -为了什么 -救了我的命 |
[10:22] | Okay, I know that post-op can be boring– | 好吧 我知道术后可能会很无聊 |
[10:24] | It is. It is so boring. | 是的 非常无聊 |
[10:26] | I thought I could flirt with you while we play a game of cards. | 我本来想如果我们打牌 我可以和你调情 |
[10:29] | You’d be holding all the cards for real. | 你拿着所有的牌 真的 |
[10:32] | Well, my day is anything but boring, so… | 我的日子一点都不无聊 所以… |
[10:36] | Okay, okay, go cut people open. I’ll be here all week. We have time. | 好吧 去把人切开 我整个星期都在这里 我们有时间 |
[10:40] | Actually, I’m delivering twins. I am both an OB-GYN | 其实我要去接生一对双胞胎 我既是一名妇产科医生 |
[10:43] | and a general surgeon. | 也是一名普通外科医生 |
[10:44] | You’re pretty and multitalented. We are a rare breed. | 你很漂亮而且多才多艺 我们都是稀有品种 |
[10:49] | Uh, so what do you do now that you’re no longer military? | 你不再是军人了 那你现在做什么 |
[10:53] | Oh, I’m still a pilot, just not military. | 我仍然是一名飞行员 只是不是军人 |
[10:56] | So flying hundreds of people through the air wasn’t terrifying enough. | 所以带着数百人 在空中飞行还不够可怕 |
[10:59] | You had to put on a shiny sleeping bag and jump out of a plane. | 你还要穿上一件闪亮的睡袋 从飞机上跳下来 |
[11:02] | I’m actually a pretty simple guy. | 我其实是个很简单的人 |
[11:04] | Yeah, because simple guys are always | 是的 因为简单的人总是… |
[11:07] | jumping off of pyramids and rainforest cliffs, or– | 从金字塔上和 雨林悬崖跳下 或者… |
[11:11] | You stalked my social media. | 你查了我的社交媒体 |
[11:14] | I wanted to know what wingsuiting was. | 我想知道什么是“翼装飞行 |
[11:20] | Um, I have to get back to OB. Is there anything else that you need? | 我得回妇产科了 你还需要什么吗 |
[11:25] | Not at the moment, but I will keep your offer in mind. | 目前没有 但我会记住你的问题 |
[11:31] | You realize that she meant medically? | 你知道她是指“在医疗上? |
[11:35] | No, she didn’t. | 她不是 |
[11:43] | Ray, hi. | 雷 嗨 |
[11:45] | Uh, can I have a minute. | 能给我点时间吗 |
[11:47] | Oh, my God. Stop with the consent forms. | 我的上帝 不要又是同意书 |
[11:48] | What, do you get a commission on the surgery or something? | 怎么 你能得到手术佣金还是什么 |
[11:51] | Uh, no, no, no commission. Just my notes. | 不 没有佣金 只是我的笔记 |
[11:54] | I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[11:55] | Yeah. You mean talk me into the surgery. | 对 是想说服我做手术 |
[11:57] | No, no, no, talk about the surgery. | 不 只是谈谈手术 |
[12:00] | Okay, it’s your decision. I just– | 好吧 由你决定 我只是… |
[12:03] | I won’t be able to sleep knowing I didn’t do everything I could | 要是我没有竭尽全力让你了解情况 |
[12:05] | to make sure you were informed. | 我会睡不着觉的 |
[12:07] | Let’s just take a walk, okay? | 我们出去走走 好吗 |
[12:09] | You’re leaving anyway, right? | 反正你要走了 对吗 |
[12:10] | I could use some fresh air. | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[12:17] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[12:18] | Dr. Brooks to Oncology. Dr. Brooks to Oncology. | 布鲁斯特医生 肿瘤科 |
[12:21] | We got you one with a window. | 我们给你找了一个有窗户的 |
[12:24] | Oh, how nice. | 太棒了 |
[12:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[12:31] | Norma, Lois! | 我的天哪 露易丝 |
[12:33] | – Welcome to your new room. – Did we scare you? | -欢迎来到你的新房间 -我们吓到你了吗 |
[12:35] | I didn’t want to yell, but Norma made me. | 我本来不想喊的 但诺玛逼我 |
[12:38] | I’m fine. I loved it! | 我没事 我好喜欢 |
[12:40] | Come here, you two. | 过来 你们俩 |
[12:45] | I told them they could only stay for an hour. | 我说过她们只能待一个小时 |
[12:47] | You need to get your rest. – Oh, don’t listen to Jules. | -你需要好好休息 -别听朱尔斯的 |
[12:49] | She’s in doctor mode. | 她现在是医生状态 |
[12:51] | Speaking of Jules, we brought your crochet bag. | 说到朱尔斯 我们带来了你的钩织袋 |
[12:55] | You know, my treble stitch is getting much better. | 你知道我的三重线缝合技术越来越好 |
[12:59] | Wow, nice, but that’s a half double. | 不错 但这是半麻花钩 |
[13:01] | I can show you the treble this afternoon | 今天下午我给你看三重线的 |
[13:03] | again. Oh, you see how she talks to me? | -再一次 -你看她是怎么跟我说话的 |
[13:06] | She’s an angel, if a doctor can be an angel, | 她是一个天使 如果一个医生能成为天使的话 |
[13:08] | like in that movie. Oh, we put your toiletries in the bathroom. | -就像那部电影里的一样 -我们把你的洗漱用品放在浴室里 |
[13:12] | Oh, thank heavens. My hair needs a good brushing. | 谢天谢地 我的头发需要好好梳理一下 |
[13:16] | – “Angel Doctor.” – That’s not a movie. | -天使医生 -那不是一部电影 |
[13:18] | – Uh, “Doctor Angel.” – That’s not a movie either. | -医生天使 -那也不是一部电影 |
[13:21] | – Max. – I’m fine. I’m fine. – Okay, okay. – Thanks. | -无所谓 -我没事 好的 |
[13:25] | – Oh, Doc. – Her color’s good. | -医生 -她的气色不错 |
[13:28] | – How’s her appetite? – Uh, it’s back. Her appetite– | -她的胃口怎么样 -有恢复…她的胃口… |
[13:31] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[13:34] | Oh, Max, are you okay? | 马克斯 你没事吧 |
[13:38] | I–I–I don’t know. Am I? | 我…我不知道 我没事 |
[13:42] | Okay, all right. | 好 没事 |
[13:44] | Okay, just take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[13:54] | – Winston. – Hey. | -温斯顿 -嘿 |
[13:56] | Will it be awkward for you seeing Maggie so soon? | 这么快就见到玛姬 会不会有些尴尬 |
[14:02] | It’ll definitely be awkward, yeah. | 肯定会尴尬的 对 |
[14:04] | But, uh, you’re coming anyway. | 但是…你还是会去的 |
[14:07] | Very few Black men have been nominated for this award… | 很少有黑人男性获得这一奖项的提名 |
[14:10] | So I’ll be there. I’m proud of you, son. | -所以我会去的 -我为你感到骄傲 孩子 |
[14:14] | I’m proud of me too. | 我也为自己感到骄傲 |
[14:16] | Excuse me, a consult. – Okay. | -抱歉 我有个咨询 -好 |
[14:23] | The Catherine Fox Award means something to people around here. | 对这里的人来说 凯瑟琳·福克斯奖意义重大 |
[14:27] | You know, if Winston can rise and face Maggie, | 你知道 如果温斯顿能勇敢面对玛姬 |
[14:32] | I think you’ll be able to handle seeing Meredith. | 我想你去见梅莉迪丝也不是问题 |
[14:35] | Dr. Webber, I don’t believe in ranking medical contributions. | 伟柏医生 我…我不赞成 对医学贡献进行排名 |
[14:39] | I just don’t. I also don’t feel the need to go all the way to Boston | 就是这样 我也不觉得有必要 大老远跑到波士顿去 |
[14:42] | for some rubber chicken dinner. | 只为了一顿无聊的晚餐 |
[14:43] | Listen, I’m sorry, but it’s a little presumptuous– | 所以很抱歉 这是有点冒失… |
[14:45] | Your absence would be an insult to this hospital, | 你的缺席伤害到这家医院 |
[14:48] | your fellow nominees, and my wife for who the award is named, | 其他被提名者还有我的妻子 这个奖就是为她而设的 |
[14:51] | so I suggest you get off your moral high ground, | 所以我建议你不要再 高高在上地发表道德观点 |
[14:53] | set aside your feelings about Boston, do your job, | 把你对波士顿的感受放在一边 做好你的工作 |
[14:57] | and join us. | 加入到我们中间来 |
[15:03] | Floor wasn’t even slippery. There weren’t any obstacles. | 地板并不滑 没有任何障碍 |
[15:08] | I was just walking to the sink. | 我只是走到洗手池边 |
[15:11] | What do you see, Millin? Uh, she has a fractured rib, | -你看到什么了 米林 -一根断裂的肋骨 |
[15:14] | which explains her pain when she moves her upper body. | 所以当她移动上身时她会觉得疼 |
[15:16] | What’s the treatment for that? Rest. It should heal on its own. | -有什么治疗方法吗 -休息 应该可以自愈的 |
[15:20] | What about her head? The cut doesn’t appear serious, | -那她的头呢 -伤口 看起来并不严重 |
[15:22] | but I’d like to get a scan. So let’s get her up to CT and page Neuro. | 但我需要一个扫描 让她去做CT 呼叫神经科 |
[15:27] | Maxine– | 玛克辛… |
[15:29] | I’m not up to visitors today. I think you two better go. | 我今天不该会客 我想你们俩最好走吧 |
[15:33] | I’ll be here, and I will call with any updates. I promise. | 我会在这里 如果有进展我会打电话 我保证 |
[15:46] | Left open comminuted humeral fracture, right open femoral fracture… | 左侧开放性肱骨粉碎性骨折 右侧开放性… |
[15:50] | Do you always narrate your data input? | 你总是用口述的方式输入数据吗 |
[15:51] | Helps keep me accurate. What are you working on? | 有助于保持我的准确性 你在做什么 |
[15:53] | I’m watching an old triple A surgery | 我在看以前的腹主动脉瘤手术 |
[15:55] | while double checking the wedding spreadsheet for the RSVPs. | 同时检查婚礼回复名单的电子表格 |
[15:57] | Oh, you know I’m coming, right? Never sent in a card. | -你知道我会去 对吗 -从来没送回卡片 |
[15:59] | I live with you. It was assumed. | 我和你住在一起 这是默认的 |
[16:02] | Adams isn’t coming. That is different, and you know it. | -亚当斯不来 -那不一样 你知道的 |
[16:06] | You bringing a plus one? Did you even read the invitation? | 你会带个朋友来吗 你看过邀请函吗 |
[16:09] | I was working two jobs. It’s this weekend, right, isn’t it? | 我做两份工作 这个周末 对吗 那是… |
[16:14] | Why’d you move it up again? – Grandma’s getting worse. | -你为什么又要提前 -姥姥的情况越来越糟 |
[16:16] | She’s got maybe a good 90 minutes in the morning, | 她上午可能有90分钟状态良好 |
[16:18] | and that time is shrinking. – That’s rough. | -时间还在缩短 -挺不容易的 |
[16:20] | You know what she remembers though? Weddings, she loves them, | 你知道她记得那些婚礼 她很喜欢 |
[16:23] | the colors, the flowers, the favors. | 颜色 鲜花 礼物 |
[16:25] | We actually have conversations about the wedding that feel completely real. | 我们实际上聊过婚礼 感觉…完全是真实的 |
[16:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[16:31] | I’m just gonna take a look around. | 只是四处看看 |
[16:35] | How’s the new space? – Can’t complain. | -新地方怎么样 -还行 |
[16:42] | – Is everything okay? – I don’t know, let me think. | -一切都好吗 -不知道 看一下 |
[16:43] | You complained to Altman about a job you haven’t worked at for months. | 你向奥特曼抱怨 你已经几个月没做的工作 |
[16:46] | You projected your own trauma onto my situation | 你把你自己的创伤放到我身上 |
[16:49] | resulting in half of the surgical chiefs meeting about me. | 结果让一半的外科负责人 开会讨论我的事 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. I–how can I make it up to you? | 对不起 我… 我怎么才能补偿你呢 |
[16:56] | I’ll get over it. I just need to be mad at you for a minute. | 会过去的 我只是需要 对你生气一分钟 |
[17:01] | – Is that a literal minute or– – Figurative. | -是字面的一分钟 还是… -比喻性的 |
[17:06] | I’m just gonna… | 我出去一下 |
[17:13] | I always thought you two had chemistry. What, me and Helm? Why? | -我一直觉得你们俩有化学反应 -什么 我和赫尔姆 为什么 |
[17:16] | She hasn’t made a move. – You could. | -她没有任何行动 -你可以呀 |
[17:18] | I don’t like rejection. I once had very embarrassing, | 我不喜欢主动 我曾经有过一次非常尴尬的经历 |
[17:20] | somewhat traumatic rejection during a prom-posal go viral | 在“求婚舞会“上遭到了 某种创伤性的拒绝 |
[17:23] | at my high school. | 在我的中学迅速走红 |
[17:25] | I don’t make the first move anymore, and it’s worked out fine for me. | 我再也不主动出击了 这对我来说挺好的 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Who’s your plus one again? | 你要带的朋友是谁 |
[17:39] | So you’re an illustrator, huh? | 所以你是一个插画师 |
[17:41] | Yeah, yeah, graphic novels. | 对 图像小说 |
[17:45] | I draw, and my friend Sunita writes the stories. | 我画画 我朋友苏妮塔写故事 |
[17:48] | We’re working on one right now about a kid | 我们正在创作一个关于小孩的故事 |
[17:50] | whose big brother is afraid to die before he turns 30, | 他的大哥害怕在30岁之前死去 |
[17:54] | so they’re building a portal to a parallel universe | 所以他们造一个通向平行宇宙的门户 |
[17:57] | so that they could time jump and that he could turn 31 | 这样他们可以进行时间跳跃 他就可以变成31岁了 |
[18:00] | and then reenter the real world. | 然后重新进入现实世界 |
[18:03] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:04] | Also very specific. | 也很具体 |
[18:07] | I had a really vivid dream when I was a kid. | 我小的时候有一个非常生动的梦 |
[18:11] | Um, my grandpa who died before I was born | 我爷爷在我出生前就去世了 |
[18:14] | sat at the edge of my bed and told me | 坐在我床边告诉我 |
[18:16] | we’d be together for my 30th birthday. | 我们会在我30岁生日时在一起 |
[18:19] | It scared the crap out of me, | 这把我吓坏了 |
[18:22] | so I’ve never smoked. I don’t drink. | 所以我从不吸烟 不喝酒 |
[18:25] | I stopped eating meat. Hell, I don’t even drive. | 我不再吃肉 我甚至不开车 |
[18:27] | I take public transit. | 我乘坐公交车 |
[18:29] | And maybe it’s completely irrational, but I always thought, | 也许这完全是不理性的 但我一直认为 |
[18:32] | if I could just make it past 30 | 如果我能活过30岁 |
[18:36] | I’ll be okay. I need to stay alive | 我不会有事的 我需要活着 |
[18:39] | for my mom, and I’m helping with my sister’s college tuition, | 为我的母亲 我在帮我妹付大学学费 |
[18:44] | so I can’t die. | 所以我不能死 |
[18:48] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[18:53] | I don’t want that either. | 我也不希望 |
[18:57] | Look, I’m not a professional like you, | 我不像你是个专业人士 |
[19:00] | but here is your aorta. | 但这里是你的主动脉 |
[19:02] | Dr. Adams, look, I appreciate what you’re trying to do. | 亚当斯医生 我很欣赏你的努力… |
[19:04] | Look, the statistics freak you out, so let’s draw it. | 统计数字把你吓坏了 所以我们来画一下 |
[19:09] | Okay, so we’ll access your aorta through your groin, | 我们通过腹股沟进入你的主动脉 |
[19:11] | and then we’ll thread a small wire | 我们通过一根小导线穿过腹主动脉瘤 |
[19:15] | up through the abdominal aneurysm, and then we’ll deploy a graft, | 我们会植入一个血管移植物 |
[19:18] | which will expand to reinforce the weak area and simulate an artery, | 它会扩张以加固薄弱区域 并且模拟一条动脉 |
[19:22] | which will allow blood to flow through safely. | 从而让血液安全地流过 |
[19:24] | – Is that a potato? – That’s a kidney. | -那是个土豆吗 -那是个肾脏 |
[19:26] | – With a Slinky? – That’s the graft. | -用弹簧玩具 -那是…移植物 |
[19:31] | Bruh, you suck at drawing. | 伙计 你画得太烂了 |
[19:33] | Fair. But | 没错 但是… |
[19:36] | I promise this procedure has been tested over and over, | 我保证这个外科手术 已经被反复测试过 |
[19:41] | and if a problem comes up like you mentioned, | 如果出现问题 就像你提到的 |
[19:44] | we have ways to address it. | 我们有办法来解决 |
[19:45] | What we can’t do is | 我们无法做到的是 |
[19:47] | be with you if the aneurysm ruptures while you’re at home. | 如果你在家的时候动脉瘤破裂 我们和你在一起 |
[19:53] | Did you feel dizzy before you fell, Mrs. Anderson? | 你摔倒之前是否感到头晕 安德森女士 |
[19:56] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[19:58] | I just remember losing my balance | 我只记得我失去了平衡 |
[20:02] | and stupidly hitting my head on the sink. | 头莫名其妙地撞到了洗手池 |
[20:03] | Maybe it’s a sign. Loss of balance can be a symptom | -也许是一种征兆 -失去平衡 |
[20:05] | of a variety of conditions. | 可以是各种疾病的症状 |
[20:08] | Or a sign that my time is up. | 或预示着我的时间到了 |
[20:10] | When the racehorse breaks its leg, they usually put it down. | 当一匹赛马摔断腿时 他们通常会把它放倒 |
[20:14] | Max, you’re not a racehorse. | 马克斯 你不是一匹赛马 |
[20:15] | No, not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[20:18] | Oh, an active brain bleed in the subdural space. | 在硬膜下腔有主动性脑出血 |
[20:21] | We should prep for a decompression. Kwan, book an OR. | 我们应该准备做减压 关 订一间手术室 |
[20:23] | – On it. – Uh, Dr. Shepherd, | -马上 -薛波医生 |
[20:25] | could I scrub in if that’s okay? | 如果可以的话 我可以参与吗 |
[20:27] | Uh, no, it’s not. You were on neuro this morning, and you traded with Kwan. | 不行 你今天早上在神经科 你和关调换了 |
[20:30] | – I could trade back. – You will do no such thing. | -我可以换回去 -你不可以这样做 |
[20:33] | What is happening here? Ah, Millin just confirmed my suspicion | -到底怎么回事 -米林刚刚证实了我的猜测 |
[20:37] | that she’s too close to the patient to be her doctor. | 她与病人的关系太密切 并不适合做她的医生 |
[20:39] | What? No, no. I just–she’s talking about being euthanized like an animal. | 什么 不 她在说 关于被安乐死 像动物一样 |
[20:42] | Look me in the eye and tell me that you do not consider that woman family. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我说 你不觉得那个女人是家人 |
[20:49] | Mm-hmm, you’re off the case for good. | 你不可以再参与治疗 永远的 |
[21:03] | – Dr. Altman. – Yes, yes. We’re all very excited. | -奥特曼医生 -是的 我们都很兴奋 |
[21:06] | Thanks, Catherine. You know, technically, Grey Sloan can claim | 谢谢 凯瑟琳 严格讲 格雷·斯隆可以有 |
[21:09] | three Catherine Fox Award nominees since Pierce performed her transplant here. | 3个凯瑟琳·福克斯奖提名者 因为皮尔斯在这里做了一个移植手术 |
[21:13] | That’s great. About Ray– Yeah, I know it can be disappointing. | -那很好 关于雷 -对 我知道这可能让人失望 |
[21:16] | Sometimes patients just don’t understand, | 有时病人就是不理解 |
[21:18] | but there will be other triple As to repair. | 但会有其他腹主动脉瘤要修复 |
[21:21] | Yeah, but I still think we should do Ray’s. | 对 但我还是觉得应该给雷做手术 |
[21:22] | He signed the consent forms. | 他在同意书上签了字 |
[21:29] | Page Griffith, and let’s get him to radiology before he bolts again. Well done. | 呼格里菲斯 在他再次逃跑之前把他送到放射科 |
[21:33] | Seriously? | 非常好 |
[21:43] | You’re lucky the twins’ mom is still dilating. What is it? | 真的吗 你很幸运 双胞胎妈妈 宫颈口还在扩张 怎么了 |
[21:47] | – I have an itch to scratch. – No, literally, it’s– help. | 我想挠痒痒 不 其实是…帮助 |
[21:50] | This is what orderlies are for. | 这就是为什么要有护工 |
[21:53] | I know. I could’ve called somebody else, | 我知道 我本来可以叫别人但是… |
[21:55] | but then you wouldn’t be here. | 那你就不会在这里了 |
[21:58] | Don’t move. Okay. That? | 别动 好 |
[22:01] | Oh, you are the best doctor I’ve ever had in my life. | 你是我一生中遇到的最好的医生 |
[22:03] | If you ask for a sponge bath, I’m leaving. | 如果你需要海绵擦洗浴 我马上离开 |
[22:06] | You know, last time I had a cast, they let me pick the colors. | 你知道上次我打石膏的时候 他们让我选择颜色 |
[22:11] | How old were you? Seven. | -你当时几岁 -7岁 |
[22:13] | Fell off the monkey bars. You had a death wish even then, huh? | -从攀爬架上摔下来 -那时你就有死亡愿望 |
[22:16] | I was so bummed. My dad was taking me to my first pro ball game. | 我很沮丧 我爸要带我去看 我人生中的第一场职业棒球赛 |
[22:21] | I had been practicing catching fly balls for three months. | 三个月来我一直在练习接飞球 |
[22:24] | Glove doesn’t fit over the cast. Can’t catch anything. | 手套无法套住石膏 抓不到任何东西 |
[22:26] | But the first baseman saw me in the stands, | 但一垒手看到我在看台上 |
[22:28] | ran over, signed my cast. | 跑过来在我的石膏上签名 |
[22:31] | I cried when they cut it off. | 当他们把它切断时 我哭了 |
[22:35] | Well, you’re, uh, lucky with all the dumb stuff you do | 你很幸运 你做了那么多的蠢事 |
[22:38] | that you haven’t had a cast since. | 但你后来再也没有打过石膏 |
[22:40] | Yeah, I have had half a dozen surgeries and one metal plate, | 是的 我做过6次手术和一块金属板 |
[22:45] | but yeah, no casts. | 但是 没错 没打石膏 |
[22:49] | The twins. Gotta go. | 双胞胎 我得走了 |
[22:51] | Lucky bastards. | 他们真幸运 |
[22:59] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[23:01] | I’m–hey, I’m glad to be nominated. | 我很高兴被提名 |
[23:04] | Do you know how many codes I ran to save lives in the ER last year? | 你知道我去年在急诊室救了多少人 |
[23:07] | Where’s my award for that? – For doing your job? | -那我的奖励在哪里 -做你的工作 |
[23:09] | He was doing his. | 他在做他的工作 |
[23:10] | My research is helping to cure Parkinson’s. | 我研究治愈帕金森症 |
[23:12] | You don’t see me nominated for anything. | 你看不到我获得任何提名 |
[23:14] | Listen to you two complaining about your lack of recognition. | 听听你们两个 抱怨自己没有得到认可 |
[23:18] | You’re right. We’re happy for him and Marsh. | -你说得对 -我们为他感到高兴 还有马什 |
[23:22] | I mean, I oversaw a simultaneous 12-person domino surgery | 我负责了一个12人 同时进行的“多米诺?移植手术 |
[23:27] | wherein six people got new kidneys. | 其中有6个人得到了新的肾脏 |
[23:31] | You know, I used deactivated HIV to save a boy with SCID. | 现在我用灭活的艾滋病毒 去救一个患有SCID的男孩 |
[23:37] | I mean, I spearheaded changes in post-op protocols | 我主导了手术后协议的改变 |
[23:41] | to reduce post-op fistulas, | 以减少术后瘘管的发生 |
[23:43] | basically curing the problem. | 基本上解决了这个问题 |
[23:46] | If anyone should ask, “Where’s my award?” | 如果有人要问“我的奖励在哪里 |
[23:48] | it’s me. | 应该是我 |
[23:52] | I was almost out of here. | 我差点就要离开这里 |
[23:53] | You will be soon. Dr. Shepherd has done a lot of these. | 你很快就会的 薛波医生做过很多这样的手术 |
[23:57] | You’re drilling into my 81-year-old skull, right? | 你要钻开我81岁的颅骨 对吗 |
[24:00] | If it were only me, I’d tell you to put me out of my misery | 如果只是我 我会告诉你 把我从痛苦中解救出来 |
[24:04] | and send me to the farm. I talked to Norma about Jules. | 把我送到农场 我和诺玛谈起了朱尔斯 |
[24:08] | I said she was an excellent roommate. | 我说她是一个很棒的室友 |
[24:11] | Not sure I can say the same about Norma. | 不确定我会这样评价诺玛 |
[24:13] | That woman snores like a freight train. | 那个女人的鼾声像一列货运列车 |
[24:16] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不要到那个地步 |
[24:18] | I know that Jules loves living with you. | 我知道朱尔斯和你住在一起 |
[24:23] | Pete, my son, | 皮特 我儿子 |
[24:24] | he went to college right after my husband and I divorced. | 就在我和我丈夫离婚之后 他去上大学 |
[24:30] | I brought him up to be independent, | 我让他成为了一个独立的人 |
[24:33] | which was maybe my excuse for not being more involved. | 这也许就是我没有更多参与的借口 |
[24:38] | By the way, it worked. He graduated and moved to London. | 不管怎样 这是有效的 他毕了业然后搬到了伦敦 |
[24:42] | I hardly ever see him anymore. | 我几乎再也见不到他了 |
[24:44] | He doesn’t need my homemade split pea soup | 他不需要我自制的豌豆汤 |
[24:49] | or my special herbal teas to ward off colds | 或者我用来抵御感冒的特殊草药茶 |
[24:52] | or my hugs after a long day… | 或者在漫长的一天之后我的拥抱 |
[24:57] | but Jules, she needs all of those things. | 但是朱尔斯 她需要所有这些东西 |
[25:01] | It seems she didn’t have them when she was a child, | 看起来她小时候没有得到这些东西 |
[25:05] | and now I get to give them to her. | 现在我可以把它们送给她 |
[25:09] | She’s lucky to have you. | 她很幸运能有你 |
[25:12] | I’m the lucky one. | 我是那个幸运儿 |
[25:26] | What did you do to convince him? | 你做了什么来说服他 |
[25:28] | I drew a bad picture. | 我画了一幅糟糕的画 |
[25:30] | I thought he’d respond to a different approach. | 我觉得他会对不同的方法作出反应 |
[25:34] | Chief, I just wanted to say thanks for funding the intern skills practicum. | 主任 我只是想说感谢你 为实习生的技能实习提供资金 |
[25:37] | – I appreciate it. – Of course. | -我很感激 -没问题 |
[25:39] | And congrats, again, on the nomination. Sure, yeah. | -再次祝贺你获得提名 -谢谢 |
[25:41] | Oh, uh, Richard wanted me to ask you about the dinner– | 理查要我问你关于晚餐的事 |
[25:44] | No, count me out on that. | 不 不用考虑我 |
[25:48] | Ray, what’s wrong? | 雷 怎么了 |
[25:49] | My back, it really hurts. Something’s wrong. | 我的后背 好疼 有点不对劲 |
[25:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:56] | – Oh, my God, is that a– – It’s a rupture. Come on. | -天哪 那是… -是个破裂 快点 |
[25:58] | Code blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[26:00] | Code blue, Radiology. Third floor. Call the blood bank. Activate an MTP. | -蓝色警报 放射科 -呼叫血库 启动大量输血方案 |
[26:03] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 |
[26:07] | – I need a vascular setup. – I’ll assist. | -我需要一个血管系统设置 -我来帮你 |
[26:09] | Alert the OR! | 通知手术室 |
[26:10] | There’s no time. I’m opening him up right now. | 没有时间了 我现在就进行手术 |
[26:12] | – On the CT table? – There’s nowhere else. You heard Altman. | -在CT上 -没有其他地方 你听到奥特曼说的 |
[26:14] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 快点 |
[26:16] | Come on. Come on, Ray. | 醒醒 雷 |
[26:20] | Betadine, let’s go. | 必妥碘 开始 |
[26:21] | All right, I need suction setup. | 我需要吸力设置 |
[26:24] | Lap pad. | 一个护垫 |
[26:26] | Ten blade. | 十刃 |
[26:28] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[26:30] | Stop compressions. | 停止心脏按压 |
[26:40] | More irrigation, please. | 更多的冲洗 |
[26:43] | Almost through. | 就快了 |
[26:46] | We need to hang more blood. | 我们需要更多的血液 |
[26:49] | I need better visualization. | 我需要更好的视野 |
[26:51] | Keep the compressions coming. | 继续按压 |
[27:07] | – Still no pulse. – Scissors. | -还是没有脉搏 -剪刀 |
[27:12] | All right, got it. Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[27:26] | All right, more lap pads. | 更多的护垫 |
[27:47] | Charge at 200. | 充电到200 |
[27:49] | All right, clear. | 好 安全 |
[27:50] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:53] | Charge again to 200. | 再次充电到200 |
[27:55] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:57] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:59] | Damn it. Let me in there. | 走开 醒醒 |
[28:02] | Come on. Come on. Altman. | -醒醒 -奥特曼 |
[28:04] | He’s 29 years old. | 他才29岁 |
[28:06] | I know. We did everything we could. | 我知道 我们尽了全力 |
[28:12] | Beautiful work, Dr. Shepherd. | 漂亮的手术 谢泼德医生 |
[28:24] | Time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[28:27] | 15:21 15:21. | |
[28:50] | Dr. Webber, hi. Exciting news this morning. | 伟柏医生 你好 今天早上的消息令人激动 |
[28:53] | Well, I wish everyone shared your enthusiasm. | 我希望每个人都能分享你的热情 |
[28:55] | Well, you know who loves awards? | 你知道谁喜欢奖励 |
[28:56] | Helm. Oh, she does, huh? | -赫尔姆 -是吗 |
[28:59] | I don’t know. I’m just looking for a good segue. | 我不知道 我只是在寻找一个好的切入点 |
[29:01] | How did things go with her? She said she’d think about it. | -她的事进展如何 -她说她会考虑的 |
[29:04] | Did she seem upbeat? | 她看起来很乐观吗 |
[29:06] | Well, honestly, she was asking for things we hadn’t done before. | 说实话 她要求的事 我们以前从没做过 |
[29:09] | Were they unreasonable? | 是合理的吗 |
[29:10] | Well, not terribly, I suppose, but– | 不算…很糟糕 我估计 |
[29:13] | With all due respect, sir, I don’t see why this is a question. | 恕我直言 先生 我不明白为什么这是个问题 |
[29:16] | This hospital is bursting at the seams with patients | 这家医院挤满了病人 |
[29:19] | and not enough doctors. | 没有足够的医生 |
[29:20] | Helm is a proven asset. You know exactly what you’re getting with her, | 赫尔姆是一个有价值的人才 你很清楚她的实力 |
[29:24] | because you trained her. | 因为你培养了她 |
[29:25] | You’ve worked with her long enough to know her talent and her dedication, | 你和她一起工作了很长时间 知道她的才华和奉献精神 |
[29:28] | and frankly, sir, we need more senior residents, | 老实说 先生 我们需要 更多的资深住院医生 |
[29:31] | so please, please, just give her what she wants. | 所以 拜托 给她想要的东西 |
[29:38] | Again, it ruptured, and we couldn’t control the bleeding. | 它再次破裂了 我们无法控制出血 |
[29:44] | I am very sorry, Mrs. Sanchez. I… | 我非常抱歉 桑切斯夫人 |
[29:51] | the hospital will mail your son’s belongings to you in Tempe. | 医院会把你儿子的物品寄到坦佩给你 |
[29:59] | Yeah, those calls are never easy. | 打那些电话从来都不容易 |
[30:05] | Hey, you got him back to the hospital. | 嘿 你把他送回了医院 |
[30:09] | Adams, there’s– | 亚当斯 |
[30:11] | there’s a thing with ADHD where we feel the losses really deeply, | 注意力缺陷多动障碍有一个特点 我们对损失感受深刻 所以… |
[30:17] | so you have to take equal time to give yourself credit when you win. | 当你获胜时 你应该花同等的时间来给自己点赞 |
[30:20] | You fought for him. Hey, hey. | 你为他而战 嘿 |
[30:22] | You fought for him. | 嘿 你为他而战 |
[30:26] | That matters. | 那很重要 |
[30:28] | He knew in his gut he was dying. | 他从内心深处知道自己快要死了 |
[30:32] | He knew he wasn’t gonna see 30. | 他知道自己活不过30岁 |
[30:36] | I knew in my gut that I was different. | 我内心深处知道我与众不同 |
[30:40] | There was something different about me my whole life. | 我的整个人生都有些不同寻常的地方 |
[30:42] | I knew I wasn’t just lazy, which is what they called me. | 我知道我不仅懒惰 他们总是这么说我 |
[30:45] | You know, I went down a rabbit hole online, | 我在网上进入了一个兔子洞 |
[30:48] | and I have pretty much every single symptom. | 我几乎有所有的症状 |
[30:52] | I mean, difficulty focusing, time blindness, | 难以集中注意力 时间障碍 |
[30:55] | short attention span, and my family is full of doctors. | 注意力短暂 我们家有好几位医生 |
[30:58] | It’s not like ADHD is rare. | 注意力缺陷多动障碍并不罕见 |
[31:00] | You saw it. Why didn’t they? | 你看出来了 为什么他们没有 |
[31:07] | I–I think parents, | 我觉得父母… |
[31:09] | sometimes they see their kids through the lens of their own experience. | 有时他们通过自己的经验 来看待他们的孩子 |
[31:12] | Your parents were overachievers, so they expected you to be, | 你的父母都很成功 所以他们希望你也如此 |
[31:15] | and when you weren’t, they were so busy pushing | 而当你没做到 他们就努力推动你 |
[31:17] | and pushing you to live up to your potential, they didn’t think to look for why you weren’t | 去发挥你的潜力 而没有想到要去寻找你没成功的原因 |
[31:23] | Yeah, or maybe they were just too busy being disappointed in me, | 或者也许他们只是忙于对我感到失望 |
[31:25] | they didn’t bother. | 他们没有去理会 |
[31:35] | You know, I hope you win the Catherine Fox Award. | 我希望你赢得凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[31:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:43] | I don’t know, because | 不知道 因为… |
[31:45] | I feel like a failure, | 我觉得自己是个失败者 |
[31:47] | and I feel like I caught this too late, and if you win, then– | 而且我觉得我明白得太晚了 如果你能赢 那么… |
[31:51] | If I win, we aren’t just losers? | 如果我能赢 我们不只是失败者 |
[31:54] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[31:56] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[31:58] | You know, Adams, this award, | 你知道 亚当斯 这个奖项… |
[32:01] | it doesn’t mean anything. | 说明不了什么 |
[32:05] | If that’s your acceptance speech, it’s gonna need work. | 如果这是你的获奖感言 它需要重新润色 |
[32:12] | How long does a delivery usually take? A couple hours? | 生产通常需要多长时间 几个小时 |
[32:15] | Like, from Postmates? | 你是指快递公司 |
[32:17] | Never mind. | 无所谓 |
[32:18] | Dude, you gotta take it easy. Women don’t love aggressive flirting, | 老兄 你得悠着点 女人不喜欢咄咄逼人的调情 |
[32:22] | at least not from men. | 至少不是男人的 |
[32:23] | You don’t get anywhere if you don’t ask. | 你不问就不会有任何收获 |
[32:25] | You gotta at least ask. – False alarm. | -你至少得问问 -虚惊一场 |
[32:27] | – You paged her again? – Wasn’t me. | -你又呼她了 -不是我 |
[32:29] | The twins do not want to come out. | 双胞胎不想出来 |
[32:31] | So you came back to get cheered up by your favorite patient. | 所以你回来希望 你最喜欢的病人能让你精神振奋 |
[32:33] | No. I was making sure that Yasuda is checking… | 不 我是为了确保安田有检查… |
[32:38] | – I am. – On–okay. | -我有 -好 |
[32:39] | Here. | 这里 |
[32:43] | That sounds… – Weak. | -听起来… -很弱 |
[32:45] | It does sound weak. Here. | 听起来确实很弱 给你 |
[32:50] | Take this. Ready? | 拿着 准备好了 |
[32:54] | The flap’s congested. – What does that mean? | -这个移植组织充血了 -什么意思 |
[32:56] | We moved muscle from the back of your leg | 我们将肌肉从你的腿部后面 |
[32:58] | to the front to cover the bone. – The flap. | -移到前面以覆盖骨头 -移植组织 |
[33:01] | Yes. Yasuda, what’s happening? | 对 安田 怎么回事 |
[33:02] | A hematoma, it’s putting pressure on the flap | 一个血肿 它对皮瓣造成了压力 |
[33:05] | and cutting off the blood supply. | 切断血液供应 |
[33:06] | – Why do I feel like this is bad? – It is bad, if the flap dies. | -这好像很糟糕 -很糟糕 如果移植组织死了 |
[33:09] | – Is that gonna happen? – Not if I decompress it. | -那会发生吗 -如果我减压就不会 |
[33:11] | – Another surgery? – We can do it right here | -另一个手术 -我们可以在这里做 |
[33:12] | if you consent. Do it. DO it. | -如果你同意的话 -做吧 |
[33:14] | Yasuda, push additional morphine. | 安田 再注射些吗啡 |
[33:16] | I’m good. I have a high pain threshold. | 我没事 我承受疼痛的能力很强 |
[33:19] | Plus I kind of want to see this. Okay. | -另外 我挺想亲眼看看 -好吧 |
[33:23] | Ready? | 准备好啦 |
[33:28] | – Okay, more gauze. – Yeah. | -好 更多的纱布 -好 |
[33:32] | – Thank you. – Okay. | 没事 萨姆 |
[33:34] | Just breathe. | 保持呼吸就好 |
[33:49] | The decompression went well. | 减压手术很顺利 |
[33:52] | I know those are a regift. I’m the one who brought them. | 我知道那是转送的礼物 是我买的 |
[33:55] | I thought you’d want to keep these for Maxine while she’s in the ICU. | 我想玛克辛在重症监护室时 你想先替她留着 |
[34:00] | Or I could keep them by the nurses’ station. | 或者我可以把它放在护士站 |
[34:02] | No, leave ’em there. | 不 就放在那里吧 |
[34:04] | Well, hopefully, it won’t be that long, and you can both get out of here. | 希望你们俩很快都可以离开这里 |
[34:09] | I know what it feels like | 我知道那是什么感觉… |
[34:12] | to sit by the side of someone you love | 坐在你爱的人的身边 并且… |
[34:16] | and worry they’re not gonna make it. | 担心他们会出问题 |
[34:17] | I know that fear and anger and grief. | 我知道那种恐惧 愤怒和悲痛 |
[34:22] | It’s okay. Professional distance and all. | 没关系 医患的专业距离 |
[34:25] | I’m just saying it’s okay to have those feelings. | 我只是想说…有这些感觉很正常 |
[34:30] | I’m here for you. | 我在这里支持你 |
[34:32] | I’m fine, Kwan. | 我没事的 关 |
[34:35] | I need to call Norma | 我需要给诺玛打电话 |
[34:37] | and Lois. | 洛伊斯 |
[35:08] | I’ve done a lot of cool things, but you just sliced into my leg | 我做过很多非常酷的事情 而你刚刚切开了我的腿 |
[35:12] | like it was nothing. | 好像根本不算什么 |
[35:14] | – It’s no swimming with sharks. – Oh, you went deep. | -这又不是和鲨鱼一起游泳 -你有深入了解 |
[35:17] | That post was from at least three years ago. | 那是至少三年前的帖子 |
[35:19] | Wow, I never thought I could be a third wheel in a patient room. | 从未想过我会在病房里成为第三者 |
[35:22] | – What was that, Yasuda? – Nothing. | -你说什么 安田 -没什么 |
[35:25] | Dr. Wilson, OB called for you. | 威尔森医生 妇产科找你 |
[35:28] | – Cathy Han is headed into L – For real this time? | -凯茜·韩去产房了 -这次是真的吗 |
[35:31] | – I don’t know. – I don’t work up there. | 我不知道 我不在上面工作 |
[35:34] | – Okay. – You just cut my leg open, | -好吧 -你刚才把我的腿切开 |
[35:36] | and now you’re about to deliver twins? | 现在你要去接生双胞胎 |
[35:37] | You are my hero. Sign my cast. | 你是我的英雄 在我的石膏上签名 |
[35:44] | No tears when they remove it. | 当他们把它取下时不要哭 |
[35:47] | No promises. | 不能保证 |
[35:53] | See? You gotta at least ask. | 看到了吗 你至少得问问 |
[35:59] | – Richard. – Here you go. Marsh. | -理查 -给你的 马什 |
[36:01] | – Yeah. – I care about this program. | -好吧 -我关心这个项目 |
[36:03] | – I do too. – Not like I do. It’s my legacy, | -我也是 -与我不同 这是我的遗产 |
[36:05] | and I need to get it back to where it was, | 我需要把它恢复到原来的状态 |
[36:07] | and a nomination for our residency director is a big deal. | 对我们住院医主任的提名意义非凡 |
[36:11] | I was about to ask about a seat on the plane. | 我正准备问问飞机上还有没有座位 |
[36:13] | The residents, they need me to get over myself, | 住院医们需要我克服自己的问题 |
[36:16] | and apparently so do you, so | 显然你也是 所以… |
[36:19] | yes, I can put aside my feelings about… | 是的 我可以抛开 我对…波士顿的感觉 |
[36:24] | Boston if there’s still room on that plane. | 那架飞机上还有空位吗 |
[36:28] | I think that can be arranged. | 我想这是可以安排的 |
[36:30] | Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[36:31] | When a patient codes or loses their airway, | 当病人出现心跳骤停或失去呼吸道时 |
[36:33] | a doctor’s first priority is to get oxygen flowing. | 医生的首要任务是确保氧气流通 |
[36:39] | We have a limited time before damage sets in, | 我们要利用有限的时间避免出现损伤 |
[36:42] | so we spring into action… | 所以我们会立即采取行动 |
[36:43] | Cheeseburger, no mayo, extra pickles, and a side of fries. | 奶酪汉堡 不加蛋黄酱 额外的泡菜和一份薯条 |
[36:46] | – I didn’t order. – Did you want something else? | -我没点啊 -你还需要什么吗 |
[36:48] | No. I’ve just never been a regular anywhere before. | 不 我只是…从来没有 成为任何地方的常客 |
[36:51] | Yeah, well, don’t get used to it, because I just gave notice. | 最好不要习以为常 因为我刚刚递交了通知 |
[36:57] | You’re coming back to the hospital? Yep. | -你要回到医院 -是的 |
[37:00] | And there’s something I should tell you. Okay. | -有件事我应该告诉你 -好啊 |
[37:03] | Uh, as you know, | 你知道 |
[37:05] | resident wellness is important to me. | 住院医的健康对我很重要 |
[37:08] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[37:09] | Uh, and I told Webber that if I came back | 我告诉伟柏 如果我回去 |
[37:12] | I wanted to be in a position to help with that, | 我希望能帮助解决这个问题 |
[37:15] | you know, make sure people don’t burn out, that they have mentors, | 你知道 要确保人们 不会倦怠 确保他们有导师 |
[37:19] | and so Webber agreed to make me co-chief resident with you. | 所以…伟柏同意 让我和你共同担任总住院医 |
[37:31] | That’s the best news ever. | 这是有史以来最好的消息 |
[37:33] | Okay. I’m so glad you think that. | 好 我很高兴你这么做 |
[37:36] | Are you kidding? It’s way too much work for any one human to do, | 你在开玩笑吗 这份工作 对于任何一个人来说都太繁重了 |
[37:39] | plus it’s you and me. – I know. | -另外这是你和我 -我知道 |
[37:42] | Were you surprised when Webber agreed to it? | 当伟柏同意时 你有感到惊讶吗 |
[37:44] | Not nearly as much as when he agreed | 比起他同意给我8周假期 |
[37:46] | to give me eight weeks’ vacation. | 那根本算不上什么 |
[37:47] | Eight weeks? | 8周 |
[37:49] | Yeah. But don’t worry, though. | 对 但不用担心 |
[37:51] | I’ll give you plenty of notice before I take it. | 在我休假前 我会早早通知你的 |
[37:54] | Eight weeks. | 8周 |
[37:56] | But in life, time limits aren’t as clear. | 但在生活中 时间限制并不那么明确 |
[38:00] | Do you want to go to a wedding? Do they need a bartender? | -你想去参加一个婚礼吗 -他们需要一个调酒师吗 |
[38:03] | Okay, I have to say something to you | 我要跟你说点事 |
[38:06] | that is not very comfortable for me to say… | 对我来说这不是很舒服 |
[38:09] | which is that I like you, | 就是我喜欢你 |
[38:11] | and I don’t mean that as a boss or a friend. | 我并不是说作为一个老板或朋友 |
[38:13] | I like you like you, and if you’re not interested, that’s okay. | 我就是喜欢你这个人 如果你不感兴趣 那也没关系 |
[38:17] | I will simply walk away and possibly never step foot in this bar again | 我走开就是了 可能再也不踏进这个酒吧一步 |
[38:20] | due to my previously mentioned discomfort, | 由于我之前提到的不适感 |
[38:22] | but at least I asked… | 但…至少我问了 |
[38:25] | and if you are interested, my roommate Simone | 如果你感兴趣 我的室友西蒙娜 |
[38:28] | is getting married, and I know it’s very last minute, | 要结婚了 我知道这有点晚了 |
[38:30] | but there will be food and drinks, and I think dancing. | 但会有食物和饮料 我想还会跳舞 |
[38:33] | I still haven’t fully read the invitation, but I… | 我没有好好看邀请函 但我… |
[38:35] | I thought we could go together | 我想我们可以一起去 |
[38:37] | on a date in case that wasn’t clear. | 算作约会 如果这还不清楚的话 |
[38:40] | It can be hard to gauge whether it’s better to hurry up | 有时很难判断是应该加快行动 |
[38:43] | or take things slow. | 还是放慢节奏 |
[38:45] | Uh, Yasuda, | 安田 |
[38:48] | I’m about to be your boss. | 我马上要成为你的老板 |
[38:50] | co-chief resident with Schmitt. | 和施密特一起当总住院医 |
[38:54] | Oh. It’s inappropriate. | 有点不太合适 |
[38:55] | But… | 但是… |
[38:58] | if the wedding is this weekend… | 如果婚礼是在这个周末… |
[39:00] | It is. | 没错 |
[39:01] | Then our date would predate my employment. | 那我们的约会是在 我开始工作之前发生… |
[39:05] | It would. | 没错 |
[39:08] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[39:10] | Do you want a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[39:12] | Yep. | 要 |
[39:13] | We don’t always know how much time we have | 我们并不总是知道在错过某个机会前 |
[39:15] | before the clock runs out on opportunity. | 还有多少时间 |
[39:26] | – Babies? – Babies. | -婴儿 -婴儿 |
[39:29] | Yay. Fist bump. No. | -击拳 -不要 |
[39:33] | Okay, well, your signal sounds good. | 这些信号听起来不错 |
[39:35] | Is there anything else I can get for you? | 我还可以给你什么其他东西吗 |
[39:37] | Another itch scratched, | 再挠一次痒痒 |
[39:40] | please. | 求你了 |
[39:41] | – Where? – Back of my neck, right side. | -哪里 -我的脖子后面 右边 |
[39:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:52] | There? | 那里吗 |
[39:53] | You know, if being an OB and a surgeon doesn’t pan out, | 你知道如果做一个产科医生 和外科医生不成功 |
[39:56] | you could switch to this. | 你可以换成做这个 |
[40:00] | Oh, I was just coming to check on you, but I guess you’re covered. | 我只是来看看你 但我想已经有人照顾你了 |
[40:03] | This woman is my hero. She cut my leg open like it was a piece of steak. | 这个女人是我的英雄 她把我的腿切开 就像那是一块牛排 |
[40:06] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[40:09] | Okay, I guess I’m gonna head out. | 好吧 我想我要走了 |
[40:11] | I’m gonna grab some food on the way home. You want anything? | 回家的路上我会买点吃的 你想要什么吗 |
[40:14] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[40:15] | Wait, you two live together? | 等等 你们俩住在一起 |
[40:17] | – We do. – We’re roommates. | -是的 -我们是室友 |
[40:20] | Okay, I’ll see you later. Let’s see here. | 好 等会儿见 |
[40:26] | So twins, huh? | 所以是双胞胎 |
[40:29] | Identical? | 一模一样 |
[40:30] | – Identical. – I know. | 一模一样 我知道 |
[40:36] | Often we can’t even be sure if our time has passed… | 我们甚至经常不能确定 我们的时机是否已经过去 |
[40:46] | Is Yasuda home? | 安田在家吗 |
[40:48] | Joe’s. To eat, not work. | 在乔酒吧 是吃东西而不是工作 |
[40:52] | I’m so sorry about Ray. | 我对雷的事感到非常遗憾 |
[40:54] | Yeah, yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[40:57] | – So… – Oh, you can… | -所以… -你可以… |
[40:58] | You can–you can have one. There is plenty. | 如果你还没吃 你可以去吃 有…好多呢 |
[41:05] | So there’s this thing with ADHD, | 你知道注意力缺陷多动障碍 |
[41:08] | which I’m figuring out I probably have, | 我觉得我可能有 |
[41:10] | but there’s this thing, this symptom | 但是有件事 这个…症状 |
[41:14] | where you get stuck in your head, | 总是出现在你的头脑里 |
[41:16] | you overthink, | 你考虑过多 |
[41:19] | you have a hard time saying what you mean, because | 你很难说出你的意思 因为… |
[41:21] | you can’t help but think about all the possible ramifications, | 你不能不考虑到所有可能的后果 |
[41:24] | and so… | 另外 所以… |
[41:30] | Don’t get married. | 不要结婚 |
[41:32] | Lucas. Maybe– | -卢卡斯 -也许 |
[41:34] | maybe | 也许 |
[41:36] | I’m too late, or maybe I lost my chance. | 有点太晚了 或者说 我失去了机会 但是… |
[41:38] | But I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t tell you | 如果我不告诉你 我将无法原谅自己 |
[41:43] | while you still had time to change your mind. | 趁你还有时间可以改变主意 |
[41:47] | Trey doesn’t see you, or maybe he sees an old version of you, | 特雷没有看到你 或者他看到的是以前的你 |
[41:52] | but I see you. | 但我看到你了 |
[41:54] | Simone, I see you… | 所以当我看到你… |
[41:57] | and I love | 我爱… |
[42:00] | every single thing I see. | 我看到的每一件事 |
[42:14] | And all we can do is seize the present. | 我们所能做的就是把握现在 |