时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The idea that the brain can convince the body | 大脑可以让你的身体相信 |
[00:05] | that a fake treatment is the real thing is called the placebo effect. | 假药物会有真正的疗效 这种现象被称为安慰剂效应 |
[00:36] | No! | 天哪 |
[00:42] | Hey, I was never here. | 就当我没来 |
[00:44] | It’s okay, I’m not in my dress yet. | 没关系 我还没穿上婚纱 |
[00:48] | Well, in that case… | 那样的话… |
[00:55] | -Enjoy your coffee. -Thank you. | -三点 -好的 |
[00:57] | -Love you. -I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[01:00] | The brain anticipates an outcome | 大脑期待某种结果 |
[01:02] | and then communicates it to the body. | 并将其传达给身体 |
[01:19] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[01:24] | And the body responds as if a medication were given… | 身体会做出类似于 接受药物治疗的反应 |
[01:29] | when all that was given was a sugar pill. | 即使只是服用了一粒糖丸 |
[01:34] | Studies have found that under the right circumstances, | 研究发现在适当的情况下 |
[01:37] | a placebo can have up to a 72% cure rate, | 安慰剂的治疗效果可以高达72% |
[01:42] | making it just as effective as certain medications. | 与某些药物的疗效一样 |
[01:46] | So the lie becomes the truth. | 因此谎言变成了事实 |
[01:48] | -Happy wedding day! Ooh! -I need a ride. | -婚礼快乐 -我需要搭车 |
[01:50] | -That’s why I’m here. -No, I need a ride to the hospital. | -所以我来了 -不 我要搭车去医院 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:53] | Mr. Kramer needs his pacing wires pulled and Ms. Watkins is back in a-fib. | 克雷默先生需要拔掉起搏器导线 沃特金斯女士的心房颤动又开始了 |
[01:56] | Okay, great, I’ll keep an eye and start the amio. | 很好 我会留意并开始使用阿米奥 |
[01:59] | -I really appreciate this, Chief. -Yeah, of course. | -非常感谢 主任 -没问题 |
[02:01] | Oh, Paige Harper in 2404 is post-op, day two from her CABG, so… | 2404室的佩奇·哈珀 是术后第2天 所以… |
[02:06] | I will check the chest tube output and see if we can remove them. | 我将检查胸管的输出量 并看看我们是否可以将其移除 |
[02:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:11] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just– I have a toothache. | 没事 我只是…有点牙痛 |
[02:14] | I don’t have to go to Boston. | 我不一定要去波士顿 |
[02:15] | Yes, you do have to go to Boston. | 你一定要去波士顿 |
[02:17] | You need to go to the dentist. | 你需要去看牙医 |
[02:18] | You are not missing the awards ceremony so I can go to the dentist. | 你不要错过你的颁奖典礼 这样我可以去看牙医 |
[02:21] | Well, I’m saying the whole cardio department is a lot | 我是说就算你不是主任 |
[02:23] | with a toothache if you’re not chief. | 牙疼还要负责心脏科 工作繁重 |
[02:25] | But you are chief, so you’re also overseeing the whole hospital. | 但你是主任 你还要负责整个医院 |
[02:27] | And I am saying you are nominated for a Catherine Fox Award. | 你被提名凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[02:31] | And it’s not every day that our head of cardio | 不是每天我们的心脏科主任 |
[02:34] | is nominated for a Catherine Fox Award. | 都会被提名凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[02:36] | Head of cardio? | 心脏科主任 |
[02:37] | Congratulations, Dr. Ndugu. | 祝贺你 纳吉医生 |
[02:41] | Incredible. Congratulations, Dr. Ndugu. | 太棒了 祝贺你 纳吉医生 |
[02:43] | Thank you, Chief Altman. | 谢谢你 奥特曼主任 |
[02:45] | Thank you. Wow. | 谢谢 哇 |
[02:47] | You have earned it. And we are lucky to have you. | 你赢得了它 我们很幸运能有你 |
[02:49] | I am… thrilled. And you won’t regret this. | 我…很激动 你不会对此后悔的 |
[02:52] | I know I won’t. | 我知道我不会 快走吧 否则你会错过你的航班 |
[02:55] | -All right, yeah. -Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[03:00] | I can skip the wedding. | 我可以不参加婚礼 |
[03:01] | No, don’t skip the wedding. | 不 别不参加婚礼 |
[03:03] | But you probably should skip the reception. | 但也许你不用参加婚宴 |
[03:04] | You got it. I’ll be back in a couple of hours, tops. | 明白了 我会在几个小时内回来 |
[03:07] | Great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:13] | You are a vision worthy of a Renaissance Faire. | 你的样子很适合出现在 文艺复兴节日中 |
[03:17] | This is my Renn Faire dress. How did you know? | 这是我的文艺复兴节日礼服 你怎么知道的 |
[03:19] | How could I not? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[03:21] | Is it bad? I didn’t have time to go shopping. | 不好吗 我没有时间去购物 |
[03:23] | It’s perfect. You look like a fairy who took a magical pill | 这很完美 你看起来像个 吃了一颗神奇的药丸仙女 |
[03:27] | and grew into human size. | 长成人的大小 |
[03:30] | Jules, my chart says the same thing it did | 朱尔斯 我的那些数据没有变化 |
[03:33] | when you looked three minutes ago and also five minutes ago. | 同你3分钟前和5分钟前看的都一样 |
[03:36] | -Mm-hmm. -Have you written your toast? | 你写了你的祝词吗 |
[03:38] | My what? My toast? | 我的什么 我的祝词 |
[03:40] | Well, you’re the maid of honor. | 你是伴娘啊 |
[03:42] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[03:43] | Well, just smile and say you’ve never seen | 好吧 只要微笑并说你从未见过 |
[03:47] | two people so happy and in love. | 两个人如此幸福和相爱 |
[03:49] | Oh, that’s it? | 就这样 |
[03:51] | All those awful jokes about ex-lovers and bad choices? | 有很多关于前任和错误选择的笑话 |
[03:54] | It’s the strangest wedding-day tradition. | 这是最奇怪的婚礼日传统 |
[03:57] | You be the Fairy of Love and just let it die with you. | 你会成为爱的仙女 就让它与你一起消失 |
[04:01] | Dr. Kwan your date? | 关医生是你的相好吗 |
[04:03] | No. | 不是 |
[04:05] | The Fairy of Playing Hard to Get. Mm, I like it. | 难以追求到的仙女 我喜欢 |
[04:08] | I will see you after the wedding. | 我婚礼后来看你 |
[04:10] | Ta-ta, love. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[04:12] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[04:13] | Sam Sutton, 43, post-op day four. | 山姆·萨顿 43岁 术后第4天 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry, do we have to do this? | 抱歉 我们一定要这么做吗 |
[04:17] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[04:18] | The whole formal thing? Post-op day, blah, blah, blah. | 整个正式的东西 术后几日什么的 |
[04:22] | We practically live together. Can we just be friends? | 我们几乎是住在一起 我们不能是朋友吗 |
[04:24] | -Sam– -Mr. Sutton, what’s my name? | -山姆 -萨顿先生 我姓什么 |
[04:26] | -Yasuda. -What’s my first name? | -安田 -我的名 |
[04:28] | -Doctor? -Right. | -医生 -对 |
[04:30] | I am affable and you are charming, but we are not friends, Mr. Sutton. | 我很和蔼 你很有魅力 但我们不是朋友 萨顿先生 |
[04:33] | I am Dr. Yasuda and I am on your surgical team. | 我是安田医生 我是你的外科团队成员 |
[04:37] | I did eight years of formal training to become a member of your surgical team, | 我接受了8年的正规培训 以成为你外科团队的一员 |
[04:40] | so a formal introduction of your medical status each day is not just appropriate, | 因此每天正式介绍你的医疗状况 这不仅是恰当的 |
[04:44] | it’s one of the many systems that helps keep you alive and safe. | 它是众多系统之一 有助于保护你的生命和安全 |
[04:48] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[04:51] | All right, then. | 那么好啦 |
[04:53] | Sam Sutton, 43, post-op day four. | 山姆·萨顿 43岁 术后第4天 |
[04:59] | What are you doing here? It’s your wedding day. | 你在这里做什么 今天是你的结婚日 |
[05:00] | Have you seen Adams? | 你看到亚当斯了吗 |
[05:02] | No. | 没有 |
[05:10] | You left without me. | 你没叫我就走了 |
[05:14] | I didn’t think you were coming. | 我没有想到你会来 |
[05:17] | Our breast cancer patient, Tobey Barrett, | 乳腺癌患者托比·巴雷特 |
[05:20] | is coming in for her mastectomy today. | 今天要来做乳房切除手术 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | I told her I’d be there for her and I’d walk her through it, | 我说我会在她身边陪她度过难关 |
[05:25] | and I’d hold her hand, but they scheduled it for today. | 我会握着她的手 但后来婚礼改在今天 |
[05:26] | And I don’t want her to put it off any longer, but I can’t be here. | 我不想让她再拖下去 但我不能… 在这里 |
[05:30] | You can’t be here because you’re getting married today. | 你不能在这里因为 你今天要结婚 |
[05:34] | I can’t be here because I’m getting married today. | 我不能在这里因为我今天要结婚 |
[05:39] | Lucas, um, I… | 卢卡斯 我… |
[05:42] | I can’t deny what you feel. | 我不能否认你的感受 |
[05:46] | I can’t deny that we have a connection. | 我不能否认我们有一种默契 |
[05:49] | But Trey does love me, | 但特雷确实爱我 |
[05:52] | and I think what he and I built together deserves this chance. | 我认为因该给他和我 一起建立的感情一个机会 |
[05:56] | And… | 同时… |
[05:59] | I don’t want to hurt you and… | 我不想伤害你 而且… |
[06:02] | I don’t want to lose you… | 我不想失去你… |
[06:05] | from my life. | 在我的生活中 |
[06:09] | But I am getting married… today. | 但我要结婚了…在今天 |
[06:14] | So… | 所以… |
[06:16] | will you please… | 你可以… |
[06:19] | take care of Tobey for me? | 替我照顾好托比吗 |
[06:23] | I’d do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[06:32] | Excellent work, Yasuda. That guy needs a little humbling. | 干得好 安田 这家伙需要一点教训 |
[06:35] | I agree. Thank you. | 同意 谢谢 |
[06:37] | And if he’s ever inappropriate with you in any way– | 如果他对你有任何不妥行为… |
[06:40] | Oh, he’s not inappropriate, unless by inappropriate you mean arrogant. | 没有什么不妥行为 除非你说的不妥是指自大 |
[06:44] | Okay, Yasuda, let’s order a CT angio. | 安田 我们要订一个CT血管造影 |
[06:45] | I’m a bit concerned about decreased pulses in his left arm. | 我有点担心他左臂减少的脉搏数 |
[06:48] | I’ll talk to radiology, but as a reminder, | 我会跟放射科说一下 |
[06:50] | I have a wedding to get to for the next few hours. | 但提醒一下 在接下来的几个小时 我有个婚礼要参加 |
[06:52] | I know we’re short-staffed today so I wanted to get here | 我知道今天人手不足 所以我来这里 |
[06:55] | to be here for rounds, but it is Dr. Griffith’s wedding. | 参加查房 但今天是格里菲斯医生的婚礼 |
[06:58] | -Hm. Well, we’ll cover for you. -Thank you. | -好吧 由我们来做 -谢谢 |
[07:00] | Yasuda, you don’t think he’s inappropriate with anyone? | 安田 你不认为他与谁 有不合适的行为吧 |
[07:04] | If you mean Dr. Wilson, respectfully, | 如果你指的是与 威尔森医生 恕我直言 |
[07:07] | the inappropriate seems to be reciprocal. | 不合适的行为似乎是相互的 |
[07:15] | Hey, I can take over his care– | 我可以接手照顾他 |
[07:16] | No, no. Let’s get his angio. | 不 让我们给他做血管造影 |
[07:19] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 |
[07:25] | -What are you doing here? -No time to answer that. | -你们在这做什么 -没时间回答 |
[07:26] | See you at the wedding! | 婚礼上见 |
[07:29] | Help! Please can you help? | 救命 拜托 你能帮我吗 |
[07:35] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[07:36] | ¿Cómo se llama? -Enzo. | -恩佐 -恩佐 |
[07:38] | Enzo? Enzo? | 恩佐 能听到我吗 |
[07:44] | We need to go. We need to go. | 我们得马上走 |
[07:52] | I need some help here! | 我这里需要帮助 |
[07:53] | I have what looks like an opiate poisoning in an eight-year-old! | 一个8岁孩子看起来像是鸦片中毒 |
[07:57] | Somebody page Dr. Hunt! | 快去呼叫杭特医生 |
[08:19] | Okay, keep up the O2. Glucose level is normal. | 继续保持氧气水平 血糖水平是正常的 |
[08:22] | -Naloxone’s in. -The kid presented textbook. | -纳洛酮… -症状符合教科书的描述 |
[08:24] | I might be wrong, maybe it’s not drug-related. | 但我可能是错的 也许与药物无关 |
[08:27] | There’s our answer. | 有答案了 |
[08:29] | Kwan, you saved this kid’s life. | 关 你救了这个孩子的命 |
[08:31] | Let’s get a tox screen and some activated charcoal, | 我们做一个毒物筛查和使用 |
[08:33] | one gram per kilogram, ASAP. | 活性炭 每公斤1克 尽快 |
[08:40] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[08:41] | Once you get those labs, call Child Protective Services. | 让我们进行这些化验 同时报告儿童保护服务机构 |
[08:44] | Really? She seems pretty terrified. | 真的吗 她似乎很害怕 |
[08:46] | Doesn’t matter. It’s not up to us to figure out how this kid OD’d, | 不重要 我们不负责 去弄清楚这孩子怎么会药物过量 |
[08:49] | but somebody has to. Okay? | 但有人必须要做 好吗 |
[08:51] | -Help! -Okay, let’s get another gurney | -救命 -好 再拿一张轮床来 |
[08:53] | and get a tox screen for her as well. | 并为她做一个毒物筛查 |
[08:56] | This van is everything. | 这辆面包车就是一切 |
[08:59] | -I know. -How did you– | -我知道 -你是怎么… |
[09:01] | I bought a piece of crap and I made it everything, | 我买了一部烂车 然后把它变成一切 |
[09:04] | and it might be my most proud thing, | 而这可能是我最感自豪的事情 |
[09:05] | except for what I did this morning. | 除了我今天早上所做的事 |
[09:07] | What did you do this morning? | 你今天早上做了什么 |
[09:08] | I showed my attending surgeons– hell, I showed myself– | 我让我的主治医生看… 见鬼 我让自己看到… |
[09:11] | who I can be when I’m not working three jobs and buried in debt. | 当我不用做三份工作 债务缠身时 我能成为什么样的人 |
[09:14] | I slept eight full hours three nights in a row, | 我连续三个晚上都睡了整整八个小时 |
[09:16] | and I feel like a superhero | 我觉得自己像个超级英雄 |
[09:19] | who has unknowingly had kryptonite in my shoe for years. | 没有意识到多年来 我的鞋子里有一块氪星石 |
[09:22] | And then someone took it out, and I can frickin’ fly. | 然后有人把它拿走 我就可以飞起来 |
[09:26] | And, I mean, okay, yeah, I resented the hell out of it, | 我的意思是 好吧 我很讨厌这个 |
[09:28] | but you took a stand for me, Taryn. | 但你替我发声 泰伦 |
[09:31] | It was you. You took the kryptonite out. | 就好像是你 你把氪星石拿出来了 |
[09:35] | Can I kiss you at this red light? | 我可以在这个红灯前吻你吗 |
[09:38] | Totally. | 绝对可以 |
[09:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:47] | Tobey, right? | 托比 对吧 |
[09:49] | Yes, hi. Hey. | 是的 嗨 嘿 |
[09:51] | -Doctor… -Adams. | -你是 -亚当斯 |
[09:54] | – Sorry. Right. – Mm-hmm. | 不好意思 没错 |
[09:56] | My memory is shot when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候记忆力就很差 |
[09:57] | -That’s all right. -Yeah. | -没关系 -是的 |
[09:59] | Have you seen Dr. Griffith? She said that she would be– | 你看见格里菲斯医生吗 她说她会… |
[10:02] | Yeah, she’s getting married. | 是的 她要结婚了 |
[10:03] | Yeah, I know. She showed me her ring and a picture of the dress. | 是的 我知道 她给我看了她的戒指 和一张婚纱的照片 |
[10:06] | No, I mean, she’s getting married today. | 不 我是说她今天要结婚了 |
[10:08] | So she’s not here. | 所以她今天不在 |
[10:09] | She didn’t tell you because… | 她没告诉你是因为… |
[10:11] | Because she didn’t want me to postpone. | 因为她不想让我推迟手术 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:14] | Because cancer. | 是癌症 |
[10:16] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[10:19] | Yeah, she’s sorry, but… | 对 她很抱歉 但是… |
[10:21] | she knows everything is gonna be just fine. | 她知道不会有任何问题 |
[10:22] | And she asked me to stand in, so… | 她让我来替她 所以… |
[10:26] | Well, did she elope? | 她是不是私奔了 |
[10:27] | -No. -She said that you were her man of honor. | -没有 -她说你是她的伴郎 |
[10:30] | That is a thing that changed. | 情况有变化 |
[10:32] | Oh, so you’re not even going to the wedding? | 所以你甚至不去参加婚礼 |
[10:36] | She… | 她… |
[10:38] | she asked me to be here for you. | 她让我在这里陪你 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | Are you all checked in? Is she good? | 你有做登记吗 她没问题 |
[10:44] | Yes, she’s all set. | 对 她都准备好了 |
[10:45] | -I’ll show you to pre-op. -Well, you know, you don’t have to– | -我带你去做术前检查 -你知道 你不必… |
[10:47] | I promised Simone I would be here for you. | 我答应过西蒙妮会在这里陪你 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | If everything looks good, then you’ll soon be on your way | 如果一切看起来都很好 那你很快就可以 |
[11:07] | to do physical therapy in the hospital gym instead of just your room. | 在医院的健身房做物理治疗 而不仅仅是在你的房间里 |
[11:10] | Finally. Something dangerous. | 终于有点危险的东西 |
[11:13] | Hi. How are you feeling today? | 嘿 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[11:15] | I’m learning ASL, | 我正在学习美国手语 |
[11:18] | so I’m trying to practice any chance I get. | 所以我一有机会就努力练习 |
[11:22] | Do you know you just signed “poop” and not “practice”? | 你知道你刚刚表示的是“拉屎” 而不是“练习” |
[11:25] | 你刚才其实是说 “我一有机会就努力拉屎” Basically you just said, 鈥淚’m trying to poop any chance I get.鈥? | |
[11:28] | -No! -Yep. | -不会 -是的 |
[11:29] | I picked it up overseas when I was evacuating civilian refugees. | 我在海外疏散平民难民时学过 |
[11:33] | ASL Sesame Street just seemed to calm the kids down, | 《美国手语芝麻街》似乎会让孩子们平静下来 |
[11:35] | so I caught the basics. | 所以我掌握了基本的东西 |
[11:37] | Of course you did. | 显然是 |
[11:38] | But I only know the level of a four-year-old. | 但我的水平只相当于一个四岁孩子 |
[11:40] | One through ten, colors, farm animals… poop. | 1到10 颜色 农场动物…拉屎 |
[11:45] | Well, CT’s expecting us. We gotta go. | CT在等我们 得走了 |
[11:50] | I’ll come. | 我也去 |
[11:51] | Convenient. And great. | 很方便 非常好 |
[11:52] | Because you are, in fact, on Sam’s surgical team. | 因为你其实是在山姆的手术团队中 |
[11:56] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[11:57] | It looks so pretty. | 对 看起来好漂亮 |
[11:59] | Oh, we should put our gifts up here. | 我们应该把礼物放在这里 |
[12:01] | Hey. | -嘿 -放这里 |
[12:02] | -Hey, hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[12:04] | The florist didn’t show up. They had the wrong date. | 花店的人没来 他们记错了日期 |
[12:05] | And it’s my fault because I was supposed to be doing the flowers. | 是我的错 因为我本该负责花的 |
[12:07] | But they had this day, but the next month. | 他们以为是这一天 但在下个月 |
[12:09] | I mean, do I tell her? | 我要告诉她吗 |
[12:10] | She’s in her room trying on the dress, | 她在房间里试衣服 |
[12:11] | and I’m not supposed to see her, but there’s no bouquet, | 而我不应该看到她 现在没有花束 |
[12:13] | -so do I go tell her and say, “Simone–” -Hey. Take a breath. | 我应该去告诉她说:“西蒙妮…” |
[12:15] | Deep breath. Ready? | 吸一口气 深呼吸 准备好了 |
[12:18] | You look very handsome and the food looks great | 你看起来非常英俊 食物看起来很棒 |
[12:21] | and everyone looks happy and, hey, I will go get a bouquet for Simone. | 每个人看起来都很高兴 我会去给西蒙妮买一束花 |
[12:25] | All right, well, she ordered tulips. Okay? Those are her mom’s favorite. | 她订了郁金香 那是她妈妈的最爱 |
[12:27] | I can’t promise tulips, but I’ll do my best. | 我不能保证是郁金香 但我会尽我所能 |
[12:30] | Well, also the altar and the aisle could use some flowers. | 还有圣坛和过道上也可以放一些鲜花 |
[12:32] | I paid for a lot of flowers, though. | 我还是付了很多花的钱 |
[12:34] | In college, I worked in the floral section at the grocery store | 大学时我在杂货店的花卉区干了三周 |
[12:37] | for three weeks before I was moved to the bakery | 然后我被调到了面包房 |
[12:38] | and kinda have a gift for shapes and colors. | 对形状和颜色还挺有天赋的 |
[12:41] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[12:42] | Well, I’m really good with my hands. | 我的手很巧 |
[12:44] | -We’re dates. -We’re dates. | 我们是约会对象 |
[12:47] | -Thank you. And thank you. -Yeah. | 谢谢你 也谢谢你 |
[12:49] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:50] | So… | 所以… |
[12:51] | can I kiss you again? Right now? | 我可以再吻你吗 现在 |
[12:57] | Totally. | 当然可以 |
[13:10] | – Good morning. – Good morning. Hello, good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 你好 早上好 |
[13:13] | – Hey, Marsh. – Hey. | 早上好 嘿 |
[13:14] | All right, Ms. Selkie, so these are not just surgeons | 好 小姐 他们不仅仅是外科医生 |
[13:17] | from my flagship hospital, they are nominees, | 来自我的旗舰医院 他们也是获提名者 |
[13:20] | so give them any and everything that they want. | 所以给他们提供任何他们想要的东西 |
[13:22] | But first, I want a vodka martini in a glass. | 但首先我想要一杯伏特加马提尼 |
[13:25] | Can I have a club soda with ice, please? | 请给我一杯加冰的苏打水 好吗 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 好 |
[13:29] | – Dr. Bailey! – Good morning. | -贝莉医生 -早上好 |
[13:30] | -Hey, good morning. Good morning. -Hi. | -嘿 -早上好 |
[13:32] | -Where’s Ben? -Oh, he stayed, | -本在哪里 -他留下来以防 |
[13:35] | in case they need more hands at the collapse site. | 他们在事故现场需要更多的人手 |
[13:37] | I appreciate you saving me a seat last minute. Good morning. | 很感谢你在最后一刻 为我留了一个座位 |
[13:40] | -Good morning. -Oh, please. | -早上好 -请 |
[13:41] | I don’t know why you didn’t decide to go with us from the start. | 不知你为何没有 一开始就决定和我们一起走 |
[13:44] | Ugh. Well, private jets produce five to fourteen times more pollution | 私人飞机每个乘客产生的污染 |
[13:47] | per passenger than commercial flights. | 是商业航班的5到14倍 |
[13:50] | Our planet is boiling. Also, they terrify me. | 我们的星球越来越热 另外它们让我感到害怕 |
[13:54] | Can I get a bourbon? Neat. | 能来一杯波旁威士忌吗 不要加冰 |
[13:56] | -Thank you. Here? Okay. -Yes. | -谢谢 这里 -对 |
[13:59] | -Dr. Marsh. -Yeah? | -马什医生 -在 |
[14:01] | I’m really happy you decided to come with us. | 我真的很高兴你决定和我们一起去 |
[14:04] | I also appreciate the ride. Thank you. | 我也很感谢有这趟旅程 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Yes. Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[14:11] | Uh, um, you’re in her seat. | 你坐了她的座位 |
[14:13] | Right. Excuse me. My bad. | 是的 不好意思 我的错 |
[14:21] | Well, at least you know I won’t get obnoxiously drunk | 你们知道我不会喝得酩酊大醉 |
[14:24] | and talk your ear off for five hours. | 然后对你们絮叨五个小时 |
[14:26] | Hey, Marsh, trade seats with me, man. | 嘿 马什 和我换下座位 |
[14:28] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[14:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:33] | Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be a long flight? | 为什么我感觉 这将是一次漫长的飞行 |
[14:36] | Excuse me, can I get a bourbon? | 劳驾 能给我一杯波旁威士忌吗 |
[14:38] | Double. | 两杯 |
[14:46] | I’m just here to ask you a couple questions. Is that okay? | 我在这里只是想问你 几个问题 可以吗 |
[14:49] | Questions? | -问题 -恩佐在哪里 |
[14:59] | Ms. Alvarez, I’d like to know everything that happened today. | 阿尔瓦雷斯女士 我想知道今天发生的一切 |
[15:03] | Every… everything. | 所有一切 |
[15:04] | I can see if I can stick around if you need help interpreting or– | 看看我是否可以待在这里 如果你需要翻译或… |
[15:07] | Someone should be on their way down. | 会有人过来的 |
[15:11] | Please stay with Enzo. | 去看看恩佐的情况 |
[15:25] | Her EKG is negative. | 她的心电图显示为阴性 |
[15:26] | It seems that her collapse might have been a vasovagal response from the stress. | 看来她晕倒可能是 压力造成的血管迷走神经反应 |
[15:29] | Enzo’s tox screen came back clean. | 恩佐的毒物筛查结果没有问题 |
[15:31] | Okay, so I was wrong? | 好吧 那么是我错了 |
[15:33] | I don’t think you were. | 我不这么认为 |
[15:35] | Fentanyl doesn’t show up on standard tox screens | 芬太尼在标准毒理检测中 无法检测出来 |
[15:37] | because it is synthetic. | 因为它是人工合成的 |
[15:38] | I asked them to test Enzo for that specifically. | 我专门要求他们对恩佐进行相关测试 |
[15:41] | Hey. I thought you were going to the wedding. | 嘿 我以为你要去参加婚礼 |
[15:44] | I’m where I need to be. | 我在我需要的地方 |
[15:45] | PICU’s full, but the ICU overflow can take him. | 儿科重症监护室已满 但重症监护室溢出区可以接收他 |
[15:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:54] | Yeah. Kinda. I’m just– I’m being asked to be in four different places. | 算是吧 我需要出现 在四个不同的地方 |
[15:57] | One is a cardio consult upstairs. | 其中一个是在楼上做心脏咨询 |
[15:59] | Go. I’ve got things covered down here. | 去吧 我可以负责下面的事 |
[16:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | You need a dentist. | 你需要去看牙医 |
[16:04] | I need a shot of tequila, a string, and a door. | 我需要一杯龙舌兰酒 一根绳子和一扇门 |
[16:06] | You’re not in the Army anymore. | 你已经不在军队了 |
[16:08] | Yeah, but that was a crazy day though, right? | 是的 但那是 一个疯狂的日子 对吗 |
[16:12] | We just published the results from Hamilton’s 12-month follow-up, | 我们刚刚公布了 汉密尔顿12个月的随访结果 |
[16:15] | and he still hasn’t had to increase his dopamine therapy. | 他仍然不需要增加他的多巴胺治疗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, you… you mentioned that. | 是的 你提过了 |
[16:21] | We also haven’t observed any negative neurological effects. | 我们也没有观察到 任何负面的神经系统影响 |
[16:23] | I cannot wait to tell Meredith. | 我迫不及待地想告诉梅莉迪丝 |
[16:25] | I’m sure she’ll be thrilled. | 她肯定会很激动 |
[16:28] | You made her really happy, you know that, right? | 你让她很开心 你知道的 对吗 |
[16:32] | Well, if that’s true, she had a very funny way of showing it. | 如果这是真的 她用一种非常有趣的方式来表示 |
[16:35] | Well, Meredith has a funny way of showing a lot of things. | 梅莉迪丝用一种有趣的方式 来表示很多东西 |
[16:39] | But now that she and the kids are pretty settled, | 但是既然她和孩子们已经相当稳定了 |
[16:42] | her mind may be open. | 她的思想可能会更开放 |
[16:45] | Open to what? | 对什么开放 |
[16:47] | She asks about you. | 她问起你的情况 |
[16:50] | Wow. You really enjoy interfering in other people’s relationships. | 哇 你真的很喜欢干涉别人的关系 |
[16:54] | Well, yeah, Meredith and I are no longer in a relationship. | 我和梅莉迪丝已经不再有恋爱关系了 |
[16:56] | You don’t have feelings for her anymore? | 你对她再也没有感觉了 |
[16:58] | Good God, why do you care so much? | 上帝 你为什么这么关心 |
[16:59] | Look, I’ve learned with Meredith Grey that the more you chase her, | 从梅莉迪丝·格蕾身上 我学到了 你追她越紧 |
[17:03] | the faster and farther she will run. | 她跑得越快 越远 |
[17:05] | It’s kinda perfect. | 还挺完美的 |
[17:07] | -What is? -All three sisters. | -什么 -所有三姐妹 |
[17:09] | Single at the same time. | 同时都是单身 |
[17:12] | Nope! | 不行 |
[17:18] | It’s just mild turbulence, Bailey. | 这只是轻微的湍流 贝莉 |
[17:21] | Not back there. | 不会再回到那里 |
[17:22] | Someone’s this close to getting thrown out of the emergency exit, | 有人差点就被扔出紧急出口 |
[17:25] | and it’s not going to be me. | 那不会是我 |
[17:26] | I’ve had a hard enough year. | 这一年我过得够苦的了 |
[17:28] | Hell, it was just starting to get good. Hm! | 该死的 这才刚刚开始好转 |
[17:32] | What? I can’t watch the show? | 怎么了 我不能看表演吗 |
[17:43] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[17:45] | I just… miss my mom. | 我只是…我想念我的妈妈 |
[17:48] | I mean, obviously, never knew her, but… | 我是说 显然我不了解她 但… |
[17:51] | When I went on my first date with Trey, | 当我和特雷第一次约会时 |
[17:53] | a red robin perched on a tree branch three feet away from us, | 有只红色知更鸟栖息在 离我们一米远的树枝上 |
[17:56] | and robins were my mother’s favorite bird. | 知更鸟是我母亲最喜欢的鸟 |
[17:58] | She collected them on mugs and coasters | 她收集有它们的马克杯 杯垫 |
[18:00] | and trinkets, so… | 和其他小玩意儿 所以… |
[18:03] | I took it as a sign she was with me that day | 我把那视为她在那天 会与我同在的一个迹象 |
[18:05] | and Trey is a good man, and he is good. | 特雷是个好人 他很好 |
[18:07] | He is kind and… | 他善良而且… |
[18:11] | he’s steady and… | 他稳定而且… |
[18:13] | he loves me, and I know that’s what my mother would have wanted for me. | 而且他爱我 我知道这就是 |
[18:17] | She would have wanted me to have what she had with my father, so… | 她会希望我拥有 她和我父亲拥有的东西 |
[18:23] | I miss her. | 我想念她 |
[18:25] | I think she’d be proud of me today. | 我想今天她会为我感到骄傲 |
[18:31] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[18:41] | You take my breath away. | 你美得让我无法呼吸 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:49] | Dewayne Griffith, Simone’s father. | 德韦恩·格里菲斯 西蒙妮的父亲 |
[18:51] | Jules Millin, maid of honor. | 朱尔斯·米林 伴娘 |
[18:55] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:00] | -It’s a bird. -Is it okay? | -是只鸟 -没事吧 |
[19:03] | It is not. | 不太妙 |
[19:06] | What kind of bird? | 什么样的鸟 |
[19:08] | Oh, you know, it’s just a… | 听我说 那只是… |
[19:12] | Oh, my God, what just happened? | 天哪 刚才发生了什么 |
[19:15] | I’ll get your grandmother’s sewing kit. | 我去拿你姥姥的针线包 |
[19:18] | It’s fine. I can sew. I can fix it. | 没事 我可以缝 我可以把它修好 |
[19:20] | Two minutes. Two… | 两分钟 |
[19:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:30] | Yes. Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[19:32] | I’m just… I’m just trying to regulate my nervous system. | 我在努力调节我的神经系统 |
[19:34] | By hyperventilating? | 通过强力呼吸 |
[19:35] | It’s a whole thing. Do you have an update? | 这是一件很复杂的事 有什么进展吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, Dr. Robinson is still in his previous surgery, | 罗宾逊医生还在做手术 |
[19:40] | so it’ll still be a while. | 所以还需要一段时间 |
[19:46] | I wish I would’ve taken the girls on one last ride. | 我希望之前有带着女孩们 最后一次出去兜风 |
[19:49] | The girls? | 女孩们 |
[19:51] | I just feel like I didn’t appreciate them while I had them. | 我只是觉得 在拥有它们的时候没有好好珍惜 |
[19:55] | And you will have plenty of time to appreciate | 你会有很多时间来珍惜 |
[19:57] | all the things you want to appreciate. | 所有你想珍惜的东西 |
[19:59] | -This surgery is saving your life. -Right. | -那个手术能挽救你的生命 -没错 |
[20:00] | And they’ll do the reconstruction later today, so– | 他们今天晚些时候会进行修复 |
[20:02] | I know, I know. It’s just they won’t be the same. | 我知道 只是它们不会是一样的 |
[20:05] | They won’t be the same. | 它们不会是一样的 |
[20:09] | Because they will be cancer-free. | 因为它们将没有癌症 |
[20:14] | Wow. Cute, a doctor… | 哇 好可爱 一个医生… |
[20:18] | and somehow knows the exact right thing to say. | 不知怎么就知道 他该说什么才恰到好处 |
[20:23] | So, why didn’t you go to the wedding? | 那你为什么不去参加婚礼呢 |
[20:29] | Oh, damn. Man of honor, skipping the wedding. | 该死 伴郎 不参加婚礼 |
[20:33] | You got it bad, huh? | 你很难受 对吗 |
[20:34] | So bad. | 很难受 |
[20:36] | You want to hyperventilate with me? | 你想和我一起做强力呼吸吗 |
[20:38] | -Does it really work? -Yeah. | -它真的有用吗 -是的 |
[20:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:53] | Oh. Sam Sutton, | 哦 山姆·萨顿 |
[20:54] | just had his follow-up CT angio, post-op day four. | 刚刚在术后第四天 做了复诊的CT血管造影 |
[20:57] | -So, wingsuiter, right? -Yeah. | -是翼装飞行者 对吗 -对 |
[20:59] | All right, let me take a look. Yeah, he’s got a grade 1 aortic transection. | 好 让我看一下 他患有一级主动脉撕裂 |
[21:05] | I mean, see this small line? | 等等 看到这条小线了吗 |
[21:06] | It’s most likely from a deceleration injury from the crash. | 很有可能是由于撞击时 减速造成的伤害 |
[21:10] | How are his pressures? | 他的血压如何 |
[21:11] | -Good. -Good. | 很好 |
[21:12] | But his prognosis is favorable, right? | 但他的预后良好 对吗 |
[21:15] | Yeah, it should be good. They usually heal on their own. | 对 应该是好的 通常会自愈 |
[21:17] | But you need to keep a watchful eye on him | 但你需要对他保持密切关注 |
[21:19] | and re-scan him 48 hours from now. | 从现在起48小时后重新给他做扫描 |
[21:22] | -Got it. -I’ll take care of it. | -知道了 -我会处理好的 |
[21:23] | An intern can manage it. | 一个实习生就可以处理 |
[21:24] | Well, they’re at Griffith’s wedding, so I can just check between patients. | 他们在格里菲斯的婚礼上 我可以抽空进行检查 |
[21:27] | Not necessary. I’m his doctor. | 不必 我是他的医生 |
[21:28] | -I don’t mind. -Neither do I. | -我无所谓 -我也是 |
[21:29] | You don’t even like him. | 你都不喜欢他 |
[21:31] | Well, not the way you do. | 嗯 不像你那样 |
[21:38] | Give me a second. | 等一下 |
[21:40] | Maxine? Everything okay? | 玛克辛 你没事吧 |
[21:43] | Oh, Dr. Kwan. Thank heavens. I’m all turned around. | 关医生 谢天谢地 我完全搞糊涂了 |
[21:47] | Can you tell me what day it is? | 能告诉我今天是周几吗 |
[21:49] | Last time we found you wandering the halls, | 上次我们发现你在走廊里溜达 |
[21:51] | you were septic and delirious. | 你患有败血症而且神志不清 |
[21:53] | It’s Friday, I’m at Grey Sloan Memorial. | 今天是周五 我在格雷·斯隆纪念医院 |
[21:57] | And can you please explain why there’s someone in my room? | 请你解释为什么有人在我的房间里 |
[22:02] | Your room is on the north side. This is the south. | 你的房间在北边 这里是南边 |
[22:09] | Do you know where my mama is? | 你知道我妈妈在哪里吗 |
[22:11] | She’ll be back as soon as she can, all right? | 她会尽快回来的 好吗 |
[22:16] | I just got called in for a consult. | 他们叫我去做个咨询 |
[22:17] | Well, you go. I’ll sit with him. | 你去吧 我陪他 |
[22:20] | No, you need to get back in bed. | 不行 你需要回到床上去 |
[22:21] | Oh, I can rest just as well in a chair. | 我在椅子上一样可以休息 |
[22:32] | Do you like stories? | 你喜欢故事吗 |
[22:35] | Oh, good! You can tell me some. | 好 你可以给我讲一些 |
[22:39] | Dr. Benson Kwan? | 关本森医生 |
[22:41] | We need to ask you some questions about the Alvarez case. | 关于阿尔瓦雷斯的案子 我们需要问你一些问题 |
[22:43] | I just got called in for a consult back in the E.R.– | 我刚刚被叫要回急诊室做个咨询 |
[22:45] | Your patient tested positive for fentanyl. | 你的病人在芬太尼测试中呈阳性 |
[22:47] | This is now a criminal investigation involving a minor. | 这是一项涉及未成年人的刑事调查 |
[22:49] | It’ll only take a couple minutes of your time. | 只会占用你几分钟 |
[23:03] | Denise, why are your friends cutting down all my roses? | 丹尼斯 为什么你朋友 摘掉我所有的玫瑰花 |
[23:06] | They’re doing what? | 他们在做什么 |
[23:08] | Oh, my baby. Look at you. | 哦 我的宝贝 看看你 |
[23:11] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[23:16] | You are a beauty. | 你真是个美女 |
[23:18] | And you are my star. | 你是我的明星 |
[23:21] | And, baby girl, don’t you marry Kenneth | 宝贝女儿 不要嫁给肯尼斯 |
[23:23] | if you don’t really love him. | 如果你不是真的爱他 |
[23:26] | If you love Dewayne, and he sees you for who you are, | 如果你爱德韦恩 他真正了解你 |
[23:29] | don’t you walk down that aisle. | 不要步入婚姻的殿堂 |
[23:33] | Honey, it’s better to disappoint everybody else | 亲爱的 你可以让其他所有人失望 |
[23:36] | than it is to disappoint yourself. | 但不要让自己失望 |
[23:39] | And your mama loves you. | 你的妈妈爱你 |
[23:42] | -Mmm! -I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:50] | The plot thickens. | 情节更加复杂 |
[24:00] | I asked to stay while they talked, | 我要求在他们谈话时留下来 |
[24:03] | but I was shown the door, so I eavesdropped on the nurses. | 但他们让我离开 所以我偷听了护士们的谈话 |
[24:06] | Enzo has fentanyl in his blood? | 恩佐的血液里有芬太尼 |
[24:08] | I can’t answer that, ’cause doctor-patient– | 我不能回答这个问题 因为医生与病患… |
[24:11] | They think his mother gave it to him? | 他们认为是他母亲给他的 |
[24:13] | Why the hell would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[24:17] | You think… you think they have it wrong? | 你认为…你认为他们搞错了吗 |
[24:21] | I can’t prove it. | 我无法证明 |
[24:23] | And I also might be partial to single moms and their sons. | 而且我可能对单身妈妈 和她们的儿子有好感 |
[24:26] | If you think the police have this wrong, then you have to fight. | 如果你认为警察 做得不对 那你必须反对 |
[24:31] | You have to fight like hell to help her. | 你必须拼命地帮助她 |
[24:34] | Or you risk it waking you up in the night when you’re 80. | 否则当你80岁时 这事可能会让你在夜里惊醒 |
[24:40] | I just started my residency here. | 我刚刚开始在这里做住院医 |
[24:41] | When I first started teaching, there was a young assistant. | 当我刚开始教书的时候 有一个年轻的助手 |
[24:44] | Her name was Claire. | 她的名字叫克莱尔 |
[24:47] | She was a bit of an odd duck, really, | 她有点怪怪的 真的 |
[24:49] | kept to herself, but the kids loved her. | 她一直独来独往 但孩子们都很喜欢她 |
[24:52] | Anyway, she often came in late | 反正 她经常迟到 |
[24:54] | and sometimes had bruises on her face. | 有时她的脸上会有瘀伤 |
[24:57] | So I asked another teacher about it, | 所以我去问另一位老师 |
[24:59] | and she said that her husband was a bigwig alum | 她说她丈夫是一个有名望的校友 |
[25:04] | who fundraised for the school. | 他为学校筹款 |
[25:06] | In other words, “Stop asking.” | 换句话说就是“不要再问了” |
[25:08] | So I did. I didn’t want to lose my job. | 所以我照做了 我不想失去我的工作 |
[25:12] | A few weeks later, Claire was dead. | 几周后克莱尔死了 |
[25:16] | And that’s what keeps me up at night. | 而这也是让我夜不能寐的原因 |
[25:19] | Not my divorce, not my old friends dying, | 不是我的离婚 不是我的老朋友们去世 |
[25:23] | not my failures as a mother, of which there are many. | 不是我作为母亲的失败 当然有很多 |
[25:26] | No, it’s the thought of that… | 不 是当想到那个… |
[25:29] | that poor young woman that I didn’t fight for. | 那个可怜的年轻女人 我没有为她而战 |
[25:40] | Wait, we’re letting them arrest her? | 等等 我们会让他们逮捕她 |
[25:43] | They’re gonna take her to the station once she’s medically clear. | 当她的身体状况良好时 他们会把她带到警察局去 |
[25:47] | Look, we don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[25:48] | CPS only had more questions after the interview. | 面谈结束后警察还有更多的问题 |
[25:50] | An interview that was in broken Spanish. | 这个面谈是用蹩脚的西班牙语进行的 |
[25:53] | Did they even wait for an interpreter? | 他们有等翻译来吗 |
[25:56] | They’ll continue the investigation, but for now, | 他们将继续进行调查 但就目前而言 |
[25:58] | we need to do what’s best for Enzo. | 我们需要做对恩佐最有利的事情 |
[26:00] | What, by splitting him up from the only person that cares about him? | 什么 把他和一个关心他的人分离 |
[26:03] | -Blue, I– -They’re on vacation from Buenos Aires. | 他们从布宜诺斯艾利斯来这里玩 |
[26:05] | They rented a home here because Enzo was obsessed | 他们在这里租了一个房子 因为恩佐 |
[26:07] | with Mount Rainier and the Space Needle since his dad was from here. | 很喜欢雷尼尔山和太空针塔 因为他父亲来自这里 |
[26:10] | I think the system is making assumptions | 我认为这个系统做出了一些假设 |
[26:12] | that they wouldn’t make if she was speaking English. | 如果她说英语的话 他们不会这样做 |
[26:15] | Carmen doesn’t even know what fentanyl is. | 卡门甚至不知道芬太尼是什么 |
[26:18] | If she saw it, she would think it was candy | 如果她看到 可能会以为是糖果 |
[26:19] | because the pills are in bright, shiny rainbow colors– | 因为那些药丸都是闪亮的彩虹色 |
[26:21] | Kwan. | 关 |
[26:26] | Hold on. | 卡门 |
[26:27] | Carmen? | 你给他糖果了吗 |
[26:31] | No. | 没有 |
[26:39] | Dr. Hunt, I… | 杭特医生 |
[26:45] | Turbulence shouldn’t last this long. We should go higher. | 湍流不应该持续这么久 我们应该飞得再高一点 |
[26:47] | Now you’re telling the pilots what to do? That tracks. | 现在你在告诉飞行员 该怎么做 说得通 |
[26:50] | Well, it’s global warming. | 这是全球变暖 |
[26:52] | Air currents colliding at high altitudes, | 高空中相互碰撞的气流 |
[26:55] | making turbulence harder to predict. | 使得湍流更难预测 |
[26:58] | In case anyone cares. | 如果有人想知道 |
[26:59] | – Whoa! – Easy. | 哇 |
[27:01] | – You okay? – I’m so sorry. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -对不起 我没事 |
[27:03] | What else do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[27:05] | I was in an awful place. I feel terrible about the way I treated you. | 我当时处境艰难 我很抱歉那样对待你 |
[27:08] | You still stand by what you said? | 你还坚持你所说的话吗 |
[27:10] | I stand by my apology. | 我坚持我的道歉 |
[27:11] | Forget the apology, Amelia. | 别提什么道歉 艾美莉雅 |
[27:13] | Do you believe there’s truth to what you said? | 你相信你说的是真的吗 |
[27:14] | I’ll give my entire salary to the first person who switches seats. | 我将把我全部的工资给 第一个愿意调换座位的人 |
[27:17] | Not worth it. | 不值当 |
[27:19] | I was harsh, I was out of line, | 我太苛刻 我太过分 |
[27:21] | but I think there was some truth to what I said and I think you know it. | 但我认为我说的有些道理 我想你也知道 |
[27:24] | You were supposed to love Maggie, not compete with her. | 你应该爱玛姬 而不是与她竞争 |
[27:27] | You don’t know me, okay? | 你并不了解我 好吗 |
[27:29] | You don’t have any idea what I had to overcome to get here. | 你根本不知道 我必须战胜什么才能走到这一步 |
[27:32] | The discipline that it took. | 所需要的自律 |
[27:34] | There’s not a single doctor or even college graduate in my family, | 我家里没有一个医生 甚至没有一个大学毕业生 |
[27:38] | and now I’m one of the best heart surgeons in the country. | 而现在我是全国最好的 心脏外科医生之一 |
[27:40] | And I’ve been called small, and a coward, and a failure | 我被称为渺小 懦夫 失败者 |
[27:43] | because my marriage didn’t work out. | 因为我的婚姻不成功 |
[27:45] | ‘Cause my wife and I wanted different things. | 因为我和我老婆想要不同的东西 |
[27:46] | Because I won’t compromise everything that I’ve built | 因为我不会通过在工作中发脾气 |
[27:49] | by throwing tantrums at work. That’s not me. | 来毁掉我所建立的一切 那不是我 |
[27:52] | Never gonna happen. | 永远不会发生 |
[27:53] | I didn’t fail Maggie. And you know what? Maggie didn’t fail me. | 我没有让玛姬失望 玛姬也没有让我失望 |
[27:56] | If you think that I was the problem and you were in her ear, | 如果你认为我是问题所在 你给她出谋划策 |
[27:58] | you might be the reason she left! | 你可能是她离开的原因 |
[27:59] | I was not in her ear! | 我没给她出谋划策 |
[28:01] | -One day we’ll all be dead! -Does it have to be today? | -有朝一日我们都会死 -一定要是今天吗 |
[28:03] | And when that time comes, when you’re in the afterlife, | 当那个时刻来临 当你在来世的时候 |
[28:06] | chilling on a cloud, will you be proud of this moment? | 在云端休息 你会不会 为这一刻感到骄傲 |
[28:09] | Will it have uplifted your souls? | 它会提升你们的灵魂吗 |
[28:12] | Or will you realize that you’ve wasted precious life | 或者你意识到你浪费了宝贵的生命 |
[28:15] | with petty arguments? | 因为琐碎的争论 |
[28:16] | Will if fill you with pride? | 是否会让你充满自豪感 |
[28:18] | Or shame and regret? | 还是羞愧和后悔 |
[28:22] | My wife has been hitting the medical marijuana | 最近我的妻子一直在 |
[28:24] | pretty hard lately. | 服用很多医用大麻 |
[28:28] | Hang on, folks. It’s getting bumpy. | 坚持住 大家伙 越来越颠簸 |
[28:36] | This is not how I’m supposed to die! | 我不应该这样死 |
[28:39] | I have cancer, damn it! That’s how I’m gonna die! | 我有癌症 该死的 我应该死于癌症 |
[28:42] | Catherine, we’re not dying. Take my hand! | 凯瑟琳 我们不会死的 抓住我的手 |
[28:45] | We’re going down, baby! | 我们要完蛋了 宝贝 |
[28:47] | This is why people fly commercial! | 这就是为什么人们要乘坐商业航班 |
[28:49] | -It feels like we’re plummeting. -We are! | -感觉我们正在急剧下降 -天上的父啊… |
[28:52] | I can’t die, I’m a mom. | 我不能死 我是一个母亲 |
[28:53] | I can’t die, I can’t die. | 我不能死 |
[28:56] | give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[28:57] | I should have retired! | 我早该退休 |
[29:00] | Why, God? | 什么 |
[29:02] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[29:04] | Oh, hell, no! | 不行 |
[29:11] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[29:14] | I’m so sorry, folks. That was rough. | 很抱歉 大家伙 真是太不容易了 |
[29:16] | We hit an unexpected wind shear, but we are through it | 我们遇到了意外的风切变 但现在已经过去了 |
[29:19] | and I hope everyone is okay. | 希望大家都没事 |
[29:20] | We’re expecting smooth skies for the remainder of the flight. | 我们预计剩下飞行会很平稳 |
[29:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[29:33] | Dr. Davis to Labor and Delivery. | 本顿医生到重症监护室病房 |
[29:35] | Dr. Megan Davis to Labor and Delivery. | 本顿医生到重症监护室病房 |
[29:43] | Am I fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[29:45] | As much as I’d like to think I have firing power, I do not. | 尽管我很希望自己 有解雇人的权力 但我没有 |
[29:51] | I grew up with a single mom. | 我是单身母亲养大的 |
[29:54] | Yeah, I did too. | 我也是 |
[29:55] | And most of the time, I find it to be a strength. | 在大多数时候 我发现它是一种力量 |
[30:00] | It’s helped with my compassion, patience, empathy. | 它对我的同情心 耐心 和共情能力都有帮助 |
[30:04] | But not all single moms are like ours. | 但不是所有的单亲妈妈 都和我们的一样 |
[30:07] | So we have to follow the protocols. | 所以我们必须遵守规定 |
[30:11] | As hard as it is. | 尽管这很难 |
[30:18] | Police searched their rental. | 警察搜查了他们的租房 |
[30:20] | In a bedside drawer, they found | 在床头的抽屉里 他们发现了 |
[30:22] | a baggie of weed gummies and rainbow fentanyl. | 一袋大麻软糖和彩虹芬太尼 |
[30:24] | They confirmed that they were left by the previous occupants. | 他们证实这些东西 是以前的住户留下的 |
[30:27] | – For a child to find. – Mm-hmm. | 让孩子找到 |
[30:30] | Dr. Kwan, you fought the good fight and you won. | 关医生你打了一场漂亮仗 你赢了 |
[30:35] | What do I do with the rage? | 我怎么发泄这一腔怒火 |
[30:38] | That is a question for the ages in this job. | 它是这份工作中的一个老生常谈 |
[30:42] | Meantime, why don’t you take Carmen inside to go see her son? | 同时你可以带卡门进去看看她的儿子 |
[30:46] | -Okay? -Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[30:53] | – Gracias. – Mom. -Enzo. -Mom? | -对不起 -妈妈 |
[31:00] | What are you doing over there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[31:02] | Checking your chest tube. | 我正在检查你的胸管 |
[31:04] | Wow. Okay. I don’t usually like to move this fast, | 哇 好吧 我通常 不喜欢发展得这么快 |
[31:07] | but if you insist. | 但如果你坚持的话 |
[31:09] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我一点都不相信 |
[31:12] | The tube looks good. They’ll probably remove it in a couple of days. | 管子看起来不错 他们可能过几天会来拆除 |
[31:15] | Signal is strong. Okay. | 信号很强 好 |
[31:18] | So when they ask, | 所以当他们问起时 |
[31:20] | we can tell our kids that this was our first date, right? | 我们可以告诉孩子们 这是我们的第一次约会 对吗 |
[31:33] | How’s his H&H and INR? | 他的血红蛋白和 国际标准化比率怎么样 |
[31:36] | Stable. | 稳定 |
[31:38] | Then I guess I’ll leave you to it. | 那我就不打扰你们了 |
[31:41] | Link, is there something that you need to say to me? | 林克 你是不是有什么事想对我说 |
[31:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:50] | You’re… | 你是… |
[31:53] | one of his doctors. | 他的一个医生 |
[31:55] | Oh, my God. Link. | 天哪 林克 |
[31:58] | You slept with an intern. Did I judge you? | 你和一个实习生上床 我说你什么了吗 |
[32:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:21] | It might not be the one you ordered, but it’s made with love | 这可能不是你预订的 但它是用爱做成的… |
[32:24] | -from all of your neighbors’ houses. -Ow! Ow! | 来自所有邻居的房子 |
[32:26] | -Oh, sorry! Thorns? -No, it’s okay. | -对不起 荆棘 -没关系的 |
[32:29] | Ahh. Oh, my God, you’re bleeding on your dress. | 天哪 你的衣服上沾了血 |
[32:31] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God, help. – Uh… | 天哪 帮帮忙 |
[32:34] | Uh, Mr. Griffith, may I? | 格里菲斯先生 可以吗 |
[32:36] | – You can just call me Dewayne. – I’m so sorry. | 叫我德韦恩就行 |
[32:38] | – It’s not coming out. – Let’s just go. Okay. Okay. | -不流血了 -好的 |
[32:40] | We’re gonna take this… put it through that. | 我们用这个这样做 |
[32:44] | If you hold your bouquet right there, | 你拿手捧花的那个地方 |
[32:46] | you can’t see the blood. | 看不到血迹 |
[32:48] | -Okay. -There. You look beautiful. | -好 -你看起来很美 |
[32:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:51] | It’s all good. It’s okay, baby. | 一切都很好 没事的 宝贝 |
[32:53] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[33:25] | Dad, was Mom engaged to someone else before you? | 爸爸 妈妈在你之前 就已经和别人订婚了吗 |
[33:28] | -Baby, why would– -Just tell me the truth, please. | -宝贝 你为什么要… -请告诉我真相 |
[33:40] | I have never seen two people more in love. | 我从未见过更相爱的两个人 |
[33:44] | She met me two months before they were supposed to get married. | 她在他们应该结婚的两个月前遇到我 |
[33:48] | And she called off the wedding last minute. | 她在最后一刻取消了婚礼 |
[33:50] | Baby, your mother always made life up as she went along. | 宝贝 你母亲总是很随性 |
[34:13] | You and I are quite the dynamic duo. | 你和我是充满活力的二人组合 |
[34:18] | Oh, come on, I helped a little bit. | 行了吧 我帮了点小忙 |
[34:20] | I sat with the boy. I talked about The Beatles. | 我陪着男孩 我谈到了甲壳虫乐队 |
[34:24] | Can you guess what his favorite song is? | 你能猜到他最喜欢的歌曲是哪首 |
[34:27] | “Yellow Submarine”? | 《黄色潜水艇》 |
[34:28] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:30] | All kids like it. | 所有的孩子都喜欢它 |
[34:32] | I can see why Jules is falling for you. | 我知道为什么朱尔斯会喜欢上你 |
[34:35] | Ah, falling for me? Uh… Yeah, she barely speaks to me. | 喜欢上我 她几乎不和我说话 |
[34:39] | She’s a wounded bird with a mass– | 她是一只受了伤的鸟 有博… |
[34:42] | With a ma– massive… | 有博大的… |
[34:45] | h… heart. | 胸怀 |
[34:46] | -Maxine? Maxine. -The two of– the two of you– | -玛克辛 -你们…你们俩… |
[34:50] | I need some help in here! | 我这里需要帮助 |
[34:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:00] | Code Blue! I need a crash cart! | 蓝色警报 我需要一辆急救车 |
[35:02] | – Code Blue. 4th floor. Neuro ICU. – Hold on, Maxine, hold on. | -蓝色警报 -挺住 玛克辛 挺住 |
[35:04] | She has a DNR and DNI. | 她有不要复苏和 不要插管的医疗指示 |
[35:06] | No, she was fine, she was just talking. | 不 她刚才挺好 她在说话 |
[35:08] | Dr. Kwan, we’re not supposed to do anything. It’s in her chart– | 关医生 我们不应该做任何事情 这在她的病历中… |
[35:11] | Get me an intubation tray so I can save her life! | 给我个插管盘 我要救她的命 |
[35:13] | -Dr. Kwan! -Go! | -关医生 -快去 |
[35:38] | Hey. You need to eat. | 你需要吃点东西 |
[35:40] | It hurts when I chew. | 嚼东西时很疼 |
[35:42] | Yeah, I thought you might say that, so… | 我就知道你可能会这么说 所以… |
[35:50] | -Hey. -You always take care of me. | -嘿 -你总是照顾我 |
[35:52] | Yep. I will always take care of you. | 是的 我将永远照顾你 |
[35:56] | Drink the whole thing. | 全部喝掉 |
[35:58] | Bossy. | 好专横 |
[36:01] | It has been proven that what you believe | 已被证明你所相信的 |
[36:04] | can sometimes determine the state of your health. | 有时会决定你的健康状况 |
[36:07] | Catherine, slow down! | 凯瑟琳 慢一点 |
[36:09] | So it goes to follow that it can also sometimes determine | 所以可以推断 |
[36:13] | the state of your life. | 它有时也会决定你的生活状态 |
[36:20] | Marsh. Are you coming? Marsh? | 马什 你走吗 马什 |
[36:23] | We’re headed to the hotel. | 我们要去酒店 |
[36:24] | Yeah, I’ll meet up with you guys later. | 好 我们稍后见 |
[36:27] | There’s, uh, there’s something I need to do. | 我有点事要做 |
[36:32] | Ben, call me back. We just landed. | 本 给我回电话 我们刚刚着陆 |
[36:35] | I’m checking on you and the kids. | 我想看看你和孩子们的情况 |
[36:37] | Okay. Love you. Bye. | 好 爱你 再见 |
[36:38] | And what you believe can change on a dime. | 而你所相信的可能在一瞬间改变 |
[36:45] | What you believe is right… | 你所相信的是对的 |
[36:47] | Give me the intubation tray. | 给我插管盘 |
[36:49] | Bring in the cart! | 把急救车推进来 |
[36:50] | …what you believe is wrong… | 你所相信的是错的 |
[36:59] | …what you believe you want… | 你所相信的是你想要的 |
[37:07] | …what you believe you need… | 你所相信的是你需要的 |
[37:12] | -Oh, my God, what did you do? -Help me. | -天哪 你做了什么 -帮帮我 |
[37:14] | Do not intubate! That’s what she wanted! | 不要插管 那是她想要的 |
[37:17] | She explicitly did not want to be on a machine | 她明确表示不希望她的余生 |
[37:19] | for the rest of her life. | 躺在一台机器上 |
[37:20] | She was just talking and she was helping me | 她刚才还在帮我 |
[37:22] | with a patient and laughing… | 有说有笑 |
[37:24] | Help me fight to get her back. | 帮我把她救回来 |
[37:25] | -She dropped a lung. -Then let’s put in a chest tube. | -她的一个肺受损 -那我们就插上胸管吧 |
[37:28] | -Kwan, you need to stop. -I already intubated her! | -关 停下来 -我已经给她插管了 |
[37:30] | -We can’t half-save her! -Page Dr. Bailey. | -我们不能只救一半 -呼贝莉医生 |
[37:32] | She’s on her way to Boston. | 她在去波士顿的路上 |
[37:35] | …what you believe you are capable of doing… | 你相信自己能够做到 |
[37:38] | Chest tube tray. | 胸管托盘 |
[37:41] | …what you believe is a sign… | 你所相信的是一个征兆 |
[37:49] | You see her too, right? | 你也看到她了 对吗 |
[37:50] | Most definitely. | 绝对是 |
[38:18] | I didn’t get married. | 我没有结婚 |
[38:22] | You didn’t get married. | 你没有结婚 |
[38:29] | You two should go. | 你们两个应该走了 |
[38:31] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll be fine. | 没错 我没事的 |
[38:41] | …what you believe the sign means… | 你相信某个征兆意味着什么 |
[38:46] | …what you believe you deserve. | 你相信你应得到什么 |
[40:16] | So if you want to change your life… | 所以如果你想改变你的生活 |
[40:20] | change your mind. | 改变你的想法 |
[40:44] | And try not to wait too long. | 尽量不要等太久 |
[40:46] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[40:48] | Hi. Um, is this… | 嗨 这是… |
[40:51] | I’m sorry. Does… does Meredith Grey live here? | 对不起 梅莉迪丝·格蕾住在这里吗 |
[40:54] | She’s at work. I’m Michael. | 她去上班了 我是迈克尔 |
[40:57] | Hi. Yeah, I’m Nick. I’m a friend from Seattle. | 嗨 我是尼克 我是她西雅图的一个朋友 |
[41:00] | Okay, I’ll let her know that you came by, Nick, okay? | 好 我会让她知道 你来过了 尼克 好吗 |
[41:03] | It’s probably best if you text her. | 你最好给她发短信 |
[41:04] | Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 好 |