| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | For decades, if we wanted to see inside the brain, | 几十年来如果我们想要看到大脑内部 |
| [00:05] | we have to inject air into a patient’s spinal column. | 我们必须向患者的脊柱注入空气 |
| [00:10] | Scotch, please. Thank you. | 苏格兰威士忌 谢谢 |
| [00:13] | It was painful. It was described as torture. | 这是非常痛苦的 被称为是种折磨 |
| [00:25] | Then in 1971, a British engineer changed everything | 然而在1971年 一名英国工程师改变了一切 |
| [00:28] | when he performed the first CT scan. | 当他第一次进行了CT扫描后 |
| [00:34] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
| [00:37] | Come on. Spill. | 来吧 说出来 |
| [00:42] | Simone, what happened at your wedding? | 西蒙妮 在你的婚礼上发生了什么 |
| [00:44] | No, don’t do that. Let’s… | 别问 让我们… |
| [00:50] | stay here. | 待在这里 |
| [00:52] | As long as we can. | 能多久就多久 |
| [01:11] | Schmitt’s tied up in the ICU. | 施密特被困在重症监护室里 |
| [01:13] | Wants me to cover the pit. | 让我去急诊室帮忙 |
| [01:18] | I should probably check on Tobey anyway. | 反正我应该去看看托比 |
| [01:32] | And for the first time, we could see what was happening inside the brain. | 我们第一次能够看到大脑内部的情况 |
| [01:37] | It was painless, convenient and an absolute game-changer. | 它无痛 方便 绝对是一个创新 |
| [01:42] | Eight pounds, seven ounces. | 8斤重 |
| [01:45] | -And Kelly? -Cursing me. | -凯莉呢 -在骂我 |
| [01:48] | She only let me out the house to come visit you | 她只让我出门来看你 |
| [01:49] | because I promised to bring home a chai latte and nipple cream. | 因为我答应要带回家 一杯柴茶拿铁和乳头霜 |
| [01:52] | We actually sell both those things right here at the hospital. | 其实在医院里这两样东西都有卖 |
| [01:56] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
| [01:58] | Sam. | 山姆 |
| [02:00] | It’s Kelly’s idea. | 这是凯莉的主意 |
| [02:05] | -I’ll come by tomorrow. -I’ll be here. | -我明天会来的 -我会在这里 |
| [02:09] | Don’t let him bother you too much. | 别总让他打扰你 |
| [02:11] | The wedding was shorter than expected. | 婚礼的时间比预期的要短 |
| [02:13] | Dr. Lincoln sent me to tag you out. | 林克医生让我来替换你 |
| [02:14] | Oh, it’s okay, I got it. | 没事 我可以的 |
| [02:16] | -But he said– -I got it! You can go. | -但他说… -我知道了 你可以走了 |
| [02:20] | You’re in black scrubs. | 你穿着黑色手术服 |
| [02:21] | That means at this moment, you’re an OB resident. | 这意味着在这一刻 你是一名产科住院医 |
| [02:24] | Dr. Lincoln is an attending. | 林肯医生是主治医 |
| [02:26] | Technically speaking, he outranks you, so if I’m good at my job– | 严格来说 他的级别比你高 所以如果我的工作做得好… |
| [02:28] | Yasuda! | 安田 |
| [02:29] | In any color scrubs, I outrank you. | 不管我穿什么颜色的手术服 我的级别都比你高 |
| [02:32] | Go cover the pit. | 去急诊室帮忙 |
| [02:40] | Wow. | 哇 |
| [02:41] | That guy really doesn’t want you to be alone with me. | 那个家伙真的不想 让你单独和我在一起 |
| [02:44] | What’s the story? | 这是怎么回事 |
| [02:46] | But just because we could now see inside a person’s brain… | 但仅仅因为我们 现在可以看到一个人的大脑内部 |
| [02:51] | …doesn’t mean we know what it’s thinking. | 并不意味着我们知道它在想什么 |
| [02:54] | Okay, so I’m guessing you all received the same cryptic text that I did. | 好的 我猜你们都和我一样 收到了那个费解的短信 |
| [02:56] | More rude than cryptic. | 比费解更无礼的是 |
| [02:58] | Didn’t even open with a “hello.” | 甚至没有打招呼就开始了 |
| [03:00] | I’m hoping for a tour. | 我希望能参观一下 |
| [03:04] | It could be a technical error. | 可能是一个技术性错误 |
| [03:06] | – Meredith? – This doesn’t make sense. | -梅莉迪丝 -这没有道理 |
| [03:07] | It does not make sense. | 这没有道理 |
| [03:09] | It’s all wrong. | 都错了 |
| [03:11] | What is? | 什么 |
| [03:15] | Everything. | 一切 |
| [03:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [03:18] | We have to question everything we know about Alzheimer’s | 我们必须质疑我们 关于阿尔茨海默病所了解的一切 |
| [03:22] | if we’re gonna cure it. | 如果我们要治愈它 |
| [03:36] | She was fine. She was better than fine. | 她没事 她比没事更好 |
| [03:39] | Her fractured rib must’ve nicked her lung and caused the pneumothorax. | 她骨折的肋骨一定是 划伤了肺部并导致气胸 |
| [03:42] | Okay, we intubated her, we re-inflated her lung, | 好 我们给她插管 我们重新给她的肺部充气 |
| [03:44] | why isn’t her pressure rising? | 为什么她的血压没有上升 |
| [03:45] | I don’t know, maybe because she’s 81. | 我不知道 也许是因为她81岁了 |
| [03:47] | They don’t exactly bounce back, Kwan. | 它们并没有完全反弹 关 |
| [03:49] | She will, though. | 不过她会的 |
| [03:50] | She has to. | 她必须 |
| [03:52] | We need to report this to Dr. Altman. | 我们需要向奥特曼医生报告此事 |
| [03:53] | We need to document everything that happened | 我们需要记录所发生的一切 |
| [03:56] | because the ethics committee will need it. | 因为伦理委员会会需要它 |
| [03:57] | Okay, what if we wean her off the sedatives, can we extubate? | 如果我们逐渐减少她的镇静药剂量 能否拔掉插管 |
| [04:01] | Damn it. Her pressure’s still too low. | 该死的 她的血压还是太低了 |
| [04:03] | She’s not responding to fluids. | 她对液体没有反应 |
| [04:05] | Max. Oh, my God. | 马克斯 天哪 |
| [04:06] | When I left, she was fine. I don’t understand. | 我离开时 她很好 我不明白 |
| [04:08] | Her lung collapsed. | 她的肺出问题了 |
| [04:09] | She’s DNI. Why is she intubated? | 她希望不要插管 为什么要给她插管 |
| [04:11] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
| [04:14] | Who did it? | 谁干的 |
| [04:16] | It was me. | 是我 |
| [04:20] | Over there. Great. Thank you. | 把它拿过去 好 谢谢你 |
| [04:23] | Helm? You’re back? | 赫尔姆 你回来了 |
| [04:24] | I was in the getaway van and now I have to pee. | 我在逃亡面包车上 现在我得去尿尿 |
| [04:26] | I don’t know what that means, but there’s a trauma coming in. | 我不知道那是什么意思 但来了一个创伤患者 |
| [04:28] | Yes, I’ll change! I’ll change! I mean, I’ll go change. | 好 我要改变 我的意思是 我去换衣服 |
| [04:31] | -Yeah. Hey. Grab a gown, let’s go. -Got it. | 嘿 拿件罩衣 走吧 |
| [04:37] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
| [04:38] | Twenty-nine-year-old male, GCS 15, MVC. | 29岁男性 意识和反应能力15 机动车碰撞 |
| [04:42] | Vehicle spun out of control and hit a tree, | 车辆失去控制 撞上了一棵树 |
| [04:43] | -suffered facial bruising and– -It’s okay, I’m a doctor. | -面部有瘀伤 -没事 我是个医生 |
| [04:46] | I just think it’s my arm, it feels broken. | 我的手臂有问题 感觉断了 |
| [04:48] | And yes, potential injury to the left arm. | 对 可能左臂受伤 |
| [04:50] | Got it. Adams, page ortho. Let’s get him inside. Let’s go. | 明白 亚当斯 呼叫骨科 把他送进去 走吧 |
| [05:00] | Her BP isn’t responding to fluids. | 她的血压对液体没有反应 |
| [05:02] | We need to put her on pressors if we’re going to keep her alive. | 如果我们想要她活着 我们需要给她使用血管加压剂 |
| [05:05] | Great. More things she didn’t want. | 很好 更多她不想要的东西 |
| [05:06] | Max was very clear. She was DNI and DNR. | 马克斯非常明确 她选择 不要插管和不进行心肺复苏 |
| [05:09] | And Dr. Kwan blatantly ignored that. | 而关医生公然无视这一点 |
| [05:11] | You can’t keep going against her wishes. | 你不能继续违背她的意愿 |
| [05:13] | Before you do anything else, | 在你做其他任何事之前 |
| [05:15] | you need to speak with Maxine’s medical proxy. | 你需要和玛克辛的医疗代理人谈 |
| [05:17] | I can call her son. | 我可以给他儿子打电话 |
| [05:19] | Her medical proxy’s isn’t her son. It’s… you. | 她的医疗代理人 不是她儿子 而是…你 |
| [05:24] | Then it’s Dr. Millin’s decision. You either put her on pressors, | 那就由米林医生来决定 你要么让她使用血管加压剂 |
| [05:28] | or you extubate her and hope for the best. | 要么你给她拔掉管子 并希望会有最好的结果 |
| [05:30] | Pressors would keep her alive longer, but it’s more about considering– | 血管加压剂可以让她活得更久 但更多的是要考虑… |
| [05:32] | Can you please just be quiet for a minute? I need to think. | 你能不能安静一分钟 我需要思考 |
| [05:39] | Dr. Altman, is there a chance she’ll make it if we remove the tube? | 奥特曼医生 如果我们拔掉管子 她是否有机会活下来 |
| [05:45] | You know I can’t answer that. | 你知道我不能回答这个问题 |
| [05:49] | Fine. We’ll put her on pressors. | 好吧 给她用血管加压剂 |
| [05:51] | -I’m on it– -Don’t talk to me. | -我来做 -别跟我说话 |
| [05:53] | Okay. | 好 |
| [05:55] | Um, Schmitt? | 施密特 |
| [05:58] | Do you think that you could just look inside my mouth | 你能看一下我的口腔吗 |
| [06:00] | and see if there’s like an abscess or anything? | 看看是否有脓肿什么的 |
| [06:03] | I mean, it’s on the left side. | 在左侧 |
| [06:05] | On the bottom. | 下面 |
| [06:07] | A– Anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
| [06:09] | No, but respectfully, Chief, I’m not a dentist. | 没有 但恕我直言 主任 我不是一个牙医 |
| [06:18] | So there’s just too much history. We’re better as friends. | 说来话长 我们还是更适合做朋友 |
| [06:23] | Well, that explains why the doctor who saved my life | 这就解释了为什么救我命的医生 |
| [06:25] | now looks like he wants to kill me. | 现在看起来像是要杀了我 |
| [06:27] | He’s in love with you. | 他爱你 |
| [06:28] | Oh, no. He’s not. He’s– | 不 他没有 他只是… |
| [06:31] | He’s living with you? | 他和你住在一起 |
| [06:33] | Raising his kid with yours? Learning sign language? | 和你一起抚养你们各自的孩子 学习使用手语 |
| [06:36] | As a friend. | 作为朋友 |
| [06:37] | No guy does all that for a woman who’s just a friend. | 没有哪个男人会为一个 只是朋友的女人做这些事 |
| [06:40] | Well, you don’t understand our friendship. | 你不了解我们的友谊 |
| [06:43] | You don’t understand your friendship. | 而你却不了解你的友谊 |
| [06:45] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
| [06:46] | And honestly, I’m getting a little tired | 而且说实话 我并不想 |
| [06:48] | of having to explain this to people. | 跟别人解释我们的关系 |
| [06:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
| [06:54] | I owe my life to Dr. Lincoln so I should probably get out his way. | 林肯医生救了我一命 所以我也许应该给他让路 |
| [06:59] | But he’s had years to figure out what I did in just minutes. | 但他花了好几年时间才搞清楚 我在短短几分钟内就明白的事 |
| [07:03] | You are an amazing woman, Dr. Jo Wilson. | 你是一个了不起的女性 乔·威尔森医生 |
| [07:05] | And in a few weeks, | 几周后 |
| [07:06] | when I’m not hooked up to all these machines, | 当我不需要连着所有这些机器时 |
| [07:08] | and you’re no longer my doctor, | 你不再是我的医生 |
| [07:10] | I am going to sweep you off your feet like you deserve. | 我会让你神魂颠倒 因为那是你应该得到的 |
| [07:18] | I should check on my other patients. | 我应该去看看我其他的病人 |
| [07:21] | Good. You’re chattin’ my ear off and I need to rest. | 没错 你一直和我唠唠叨叨 我需要休息了 |
| [07:28] | Dr. Sky to the NICU. Dr. Akira Sky to the NICU. | 斯凯医生去重症监护室 阿基拉斯凯医生去重症监护室 |
| [07:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
| [07:33] | Ready, yes. Ready to kick cancer’s ass and go back to work. | 是的 准备好打败癌症然后回去工作 |
| [07:37] | That’s right. | 对 |
| [07:38] | I took a couple of days off when I decided on the mastectomy | 当我决定做乳房切除手术 而不是肿块切除手术时 |
| [07:41] | -instead of the lumpectomy. -Good. | -我请假要多休息几天 -好 |
| [07:43] | But at least this way, | 至少这样 |
| [07:44] | -I don’t need radiation five days a week. -Right. | -我不需要一周五天的辐射 -对 |
| [07:47] | How are you? You here to spill more tea? | 你好吗 你要来分享些八卦吗 |
| [07:49] | Let’s hope not. A failed wedding is enough for one day. | 希望不用 今天有一场失败的婚礼已经够了 |
| [07:51] | All right. | 对 |
| [07:53] | Oh, spoke too soon. | 话说得太早了 |
| [07:57] | I’ll check on you in recovery. | 在康复过程中 我会检查你的情况 |
| [07:58] | -Okay. -All right. | -好 -好 |
| [08:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [08:02] | -Hi. -Trey’s here. | -嘿 -特雷在这里 |
| [08:04] | Here, as in, this hospital, here? Now? | 在这里 在这个医院里 这里 现在吗 |
| [08:06] | He came in as a patient in trauma one– | 他是作为患者被送进来的 在创伤一号… |
| [08:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
| [08:09] | It’s just a minor car accident with a possible arm fracture– | 只是一场小的车祸 胳膊可能骨折… |
| [08:11] | Crap! | 糟了 |
| [08:12] | Simone, it’s minor! | 西蒙妮 并不严重 |
| [08:15] | Dr. Burchfield to pediatrics. Dr. Benita Burchfield to pediatrics. | 伯奇菲尔德医生去儿科 贝尼塔伯奇菲尔德医生去儿科 |
| [08:22] | The pressors seem to be working. | 血管加压剂似乎在起作用 |
| [08:24] | Max is stable. | 马克斯情况稳定 |
| [08:25] | For now. | 目前 |
| [08:29] | She was sitting there talking | 她坐在那里说话 |
| [08:31] | and then all of a sudden she couldn’t breathe. | 然后突然间 她就不能呼吸了 |
| [08:32] | And I had to make a split-second decision. | 我必须在一瞬间做出决定 |
| [08:34] | And I chose to save her life. | 而我选择了挽救她的生命 |
| [08:36] | Life? | 生命 |
| [08:38] | I mean, look at her! | 看看她 |
| [08:40] | That’s not life for her. | 这对她并不是生命 |
| [08:43] | In fact, she considers that not life | 事实上她不认为这是生命 |
| [08:45] | to the degree that she had legal papers drawn up | 她甚至已经起草了法律文件 |
| [08:49] | and then she signed them. | 并在上面签了字 |
| [08:50] | It’s in her chart, it’s on a board in her room, | 这在她的病历上 在她房间里的板子上 |
| [08:52] | it’s on her bracelet. It is not for you to choose. | 在她的手环上 这不是由你来选择 |
| [08:55] | Do you have any idea the position that you’ve put me in? | 你有想到你把我置于何种境地吗 |
| [08:59] | If we can’t extubate, | 如果我们不能拔管 |
| [09:00] | I’ll have to decide whether we put in trach. | 我必须决定是否要装上一根气管 |
| [09:03] | Or a feeding tube. | 或者喂食管 |
| [09:05] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果那不起作用 |
| [09:06] | I might have to decide to unplug my favorite person in the world. | 我可能必须要决定拔掉她的管子 她是这个世界上 |
| [09:16] | Where is she? Is she here? | 她在哪里 她在这里吗 |
| [09:17] | Just let us finish assessing you. | 让我们完成对你的评估 |
| [09:19] | Trey, you have a left comminuted humeral fracture. | 特雷 你的左肱骨有粉碎性骨折 |
| [09:21] | It’s gonna require a plate in order to– | 需要使用一块板子 |
| [09:23] | Align and stabilize the bone. | 来对骨骼进行校准和稳定 |
| [09:24] | Can I still operate or not? | 我还能不能做手术 |
| [09:25] | He’s a second-year surgical resident in Baltimore. | 他在巴尔的摩做第二年的外科住院医 |
| [09:28] | Is this your dominant hand? | 这是你的惯用手吗 |
| [09:29] | -No. -You’ll be fine. | -不是 -你会没事的 |
| [09:31] | We’ll know more about your recovery once we get in there. | 到时候我们就会知道你的恢复情况 |
| [09:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [09:34] | This could be bad. | 情况可能会不太妙 |
| [09:35] | Trey, I’m so sorry. | 特雷 对不起 |
| [09:37] | -You two know each other? -Don’t ask. | -你们俩认识 -不要问 |
| [09:41] | It’s because of him, isn’t it? | 是因为他 对吗 |
| [09:44] | -Trey– -Piece of crap! | -特雷 -混蛋 |
| [09:46] | Hey! Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
| [09:48] | That’s my dominant hand. | 那是我的惯用手 |
| [09:58] | Most people believe that Alzheimer’s is related | 大多数人认为阿尔茨海默氏症 |
| [10:01] | to the formation of amyloid plaque in the brain. | 是与脑内淀粉样斑块的形成有关 |
| [10:02] | People, as in, the top scientists in the field. | 这些人是指该领域的顶级科学家吗 |
| [10:05] | You mean the people with the loudest voices. | 你是说那些嗓门最大的人 |
| [10:07] | And they will shame anyone who believes any other theory | 他们会羞辱那些相信 |
| [10:10] | other than the plaque theory. | 斑块理论以外其他理论的人 |
| [10:12] | And that’s where most of the funding goes. | 而这正是大部分资金的去向 |
| [10:13] | And the only meds that are approved are meds that reduce plaque. | 而唯一被批准的药物 是减少斑块的药物 |
| [10:17] | And those meds are supposedly reducing the plaque. | 而这些药物应该是减少斑块 |
| [10:20] | Woop! Is that not a good thing? | 这难道不是一件好事吗 |
| [10:23] | Well, it would be, | 可以是好的 |
| [10:25] | if we could trust everything that’s being published. | 如果我们能够相信所有发表的东西 |
| [10:28] | I met a young neuroscientist out of Tennessee, | 我遇到一位年轻的神经科学家 他来自田纳西州 |
| [10:31] | and he found evidence of image-tampering | 他发现了图像篡改的证据 |
| [10:33] | in some of the leading papers. | 在一些主要报纸上 |
| [10:35] | How long is she gonna do this? I need to present an award. | 她还要做多久 我需要去颁奖 |
| [10:38] | Meredith, when’s the last time you slept? | 梅莉迪丝 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
| [10:40] | Well, Jackson had to go to London to manage a crisis, | 杰克逊必须去伦敦处理一场危机 |
| [10:42] | so I called all of you here, because you all know me better | 所以我把你们都叫到这里 因为你们比其他任何人 |
| [10:44] | than anyone else does. | 都更了解我 |
| [10:46] | And I need to run this past you before I tell anyone else. | 在告诉其他人之前 我需要先跟你们谈一下 |
| [10:49] | Run what past us? | 你要跟我们谈什么 |
| [10:50] | My possible new theory on Alzheimer’s. | 可能是我关于 阿尔茨海默氏症的新理论 |
| [10:55] | Let me show you more data. | 让我给你们看更多的数据 |
| [11:03] | Oh, thank God. Winston! Winston. Hey. Can you help me? | 感谢上帝 温斯顿 能帮我吗 |
| [11:06] | I’m trying to fasten my dress, and Meredith keeps texting me. | 我试着系好我的裙子 梅雷迪思一直给我发短信 |
| [11:16] | You look… | 你看起来… |
| [11:19] | That’s a dress. | 那是一件裙子 |
| [11:21] | And your hair. | 还有你的头发 |
| [11:23] | -Wow. -Wow yourself. | -哇 -你也不赖 |
| [11:27] | Um, here. | 帮我 |
| [11:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [11:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
| [11:40] | Chief of Cardio. | 心脏科主任 |
| [11:43] | Yeah, well, the previous chief left me a disorganized mess. | 前主任给我留下了一个烂摊子 |
| [11:47] | Schedule’s color-coded by surgeon. | 时间表由外科医生进行颜色编码 |
| [11:50] | Grand rounds topics are set until next year, | 大回合的主题定到明年 |
| [11:53] | possible case studies are labeled by procedure, so… | 可能的案例研究按程序标记 |
| [11:57] | -Yeah. -It’s a catastrophe. | -是的 -这是一个灾难 |
| [12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [12:28] | You know I’m Team Skywalker. | 你知道我喜欢天行者团队 |
| [12:30] | Why do I sense there’s a “but” coming? | 为什么我觉得接下来 会有一个“但是” |
| [12:32] | I just got a second chance and hit my stride, | 我刚刚得到第二次机会 并开始进入佳境 |
| [12:34] | the chief respects me, | 主任尊重我 |
| [12:35] | and I don’t need to get dragged out into a fight | 我不需要被卷入一场 |
| [12:38] | over you and Griffith. | 你和格里菲斯之间的争吵 |
| [12:39] | Well, I’m the one that got punched. | 我是那个被打的人 |
| [12:40] | And I can’t live in a house where people are fighting. | 现在我不能住在一个 人们经常吵架的房子里 |
| [12:43] | I’m gonna be working and living with a couple again. | 我将再次与一对恋人一起工作和生活 |
| [12:48] | Just like in college. | 就像在大学里一样 |
| [12:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [12:50] | So we need some ground rules. | 所以我们需要一些基本规则 |
| [12:52] | No sex in shared spaces. | 共享区域不能发生性行为 |
| [12:54] | No remnants of sex in shared spaces. | 公共区域不能有性行为的痕迹 |
| [12:56] | No auditory anything because I need at least | 不准有噪音什么的 因为每晚我至少需要 |
| [12:59] | three full REM cycles per night | 三个完整的快速动眼期睡眠周期 |
| [13:01] | to kick ass at work and I refuse to not kick ass at work. | 才能在工作中表现出色 我拒绝不能在工作中表现出色 |
| [13:04] | I need an intern for Trey’s surgery. | 我需要一个实习生去协助特雷的手术 |
| [13:06] | Maybe not you. | 也许不是你 |
| [13:08] | Yasuda, call up and make sure that they’re ready for us, okay? | 安田 打电话确认一下 他们已经做好准备 好吗 |
| [13:10] | On it! | 马上去做 |
| [13:12] | Keep an eye on Sam Sutton for me. | 替我盯着山姆·萨顿 |
| [13:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
| [13:24] | How long have you two been– | 你们两个有多久… |
| [13:25] | It wasn’t like that. I never cheated on you. | 不是那样的 我从未欺骗过你 |
| [13:29] | But you have feelings for him. | 但你对他有感觉 |
| [13:32] | I didn’t leave you for another man. | 我没有为了别的男人而离开你 |
| [13:34] | I didn’t. I left… | 我没有 我离开… |
| [13:37] | because I… | 因为我… |
| [13:40] | I’m not the person I was when we got together after… | 我已经不是以前的我了 当我们在一起… |
| [13:43] | everything that’s happened. | 在经历过那一切之后 |
| [13:45] | Blowing up my life in Baltimore, moving here, | 我在巴尔的摩的生活毁了 然后搬到这里 |
| [13:47] | it’s changed me. I’m… | 改变了我 |
| [13:50] | I’m a different person. I want different things. | 我是一个不同的人 我想要不同的东西 |
| [13:52] | You mean you want Adams. | 你是说你想要亚当斯 |
| [13:56] | What I don’t understand is you said “yes.” | 但你知道我不明白的什么吗 你答应结婚 |
| [13:58] | You moved up the wedding. | 你把婚礼的时间提前了 |
| [14:01] | Was any of it real? | 有哪个是真实的 |
| [14:03] | After Baltimore… | 在巴尔的摩之后 |
| [14:05] | -I mean, did you still love me? -Yes. | -我是说 你还爱我吗 -是的 |
| [14:07] | -Then we can get through this. -Trey… | -那我们可以度过难关 -特雷… |
| [14:10] | I’ll move here, we’ll slow things down. | 我可以搬到这里 我们把事情放慢 |
| [14:12] | -We can figure it out. -I’ve figured it out already. | -我们可以想出办法 -我已经想出来了 |
| [14:15] | This isn’t what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
| [14:17] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [14:19] | You are an incredible person. | 你是一个非常棒的人 |
| [14:22] | And I’m sorry I let it drag on this long. | 我很抱歉让它拖了这么久 |
| [14:25] | I wanted to do the right thing. I was confused and… | 我本来想做正确的事 我很困惑 而且… |
| [14:31] | Let me clear something up. | 让我澄清一件事 |
| [14:33] | Adams isn’t good enough for you. | 亚当斯配不上你 |
| [14:35] | He’s a screw-up… | 他是个混蛋 |
| [14:37] | He’ll never learn because he has a family name to back him up. | 他永远也学不会 因为他有一个家族为他撑腰 |
| [14:41] | And if you decide to be with him, your whole trajectory changes. | 而如果你决定和他在一起 你的整个发展轨迹就会改变 |
| [14:44] | And your life will fall apart, and I’m not gonna be there | 你的生活会崩溃 而我不会在那里 |
| [14:46] | to help you pick up the pieces. | 来帮你收拾残局 |
| [14:58] | Max’s pressure has improved and we’re weaning her off pressors. | 马克斯的血压已经改善 我们正在逐渐减少她的升压药物 |
| [15:01] | Hopefully we’ll be able to do a sedation pause and neuro exam soon. | 希望我们能够尽快进行镇静神经检查 |
| [15:06] | What if she doesn’t wake up? | 如果她不能醒过来怎么办 |
| [15:08] | What happens next? | 接下来会怎样 |
| [15:09] | Just try not to think about that right now, okay? | 试着现在不要去想 好吗 |
| [15:13] | Why aren’t you yelling at me right now? | 你现在为什么不对我大喊大叫 |
| [15:21] | Last year, I killed a patient because | 去年我杀了一个病人 |
| [15:24] | I was sure I knew how to save him… | 因为我确信我知道怎么救他 |
| [15:28] | and I didn’t. | 但我没做到 |
| [15:31] | I learned more from that mistake than any of the wins, | 我从这个错误中学到的东西 比任何一次的胜利都要多 |
| [15:34] | not because somebody yelled at me | 不是因为有人对我大喊大叫 |
| [15:35] | but because it ate at me. | 而是因为这让我内心不安 |
| [15:38] | I would lie awake at night… | 我晚上躺在床上无法入眠 |
| [15:41] | feeling the blood all over me, how the scalpel felt in my hand, | 感受到我身上的血 手术刀在我手中的感觉 |
| [15:47] | replaying it over and over in my mind. | 我的脑海中一遍又一遍地回放它 |
| [15:50] | I don’t have to yell at you because I’ve been there. | 我没有必要对你大喊大叫 因为我有过同样的经历 |
| [15:53] | And I know you’re already doing it to yourself. | 而且我知道你已经在自责 |
| [15:58] | I saved a life. | 我挽救了一条生命 |
| [16:00] | I didn’t end one. | 我没有结束一条生命 |
| [16:08] | He’s making it really hard not to yell at him. | 他让我很难不对他大喊大叫 |
| [16:13] | What? | 什么 |
| [16:14] | Olympic Village. | 奥运村 |
| [16:17] | “Assemble the greatest talents in the world and put them in one building.” | 把世界上最伟大的人才聚集起来 并让他们待在同一个地方 |
| [16:21] | Yeah, it feels like it was so long ago now. | 是的 感觉就像那是很久以前的事 |
| [16:25] | Still one of the best nights of my life. | 仍然是我生命中最美好的一个夜晚 |
| [16:30] | All right, let’s do it. Lightning round, don’t think, just answer. | 好 让我们开始吧 闪电回答 不要思考 直接回答 |
| [16:33] | But we already know each other. | 但我们已经了解彼此了 |
| [16:37] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
| [16:38] | All right, if you had a dog, what would you name it? | 好 如果你有一只狗 你会给它取什么名字 |
| [16:41] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
| [16:43] | -For a dog? -Why not? | -给一只狗 -为什么不呢 |
| [16:46] | All right, a million dollars. What would you do with it? | 好吧 一百万美元 你会用它做什么 |
| [16:48] | New boots. | 新靴子 |
| [16:51] | It’s free money. You don’t have to get what you need. | 这是白来的钱 你不用 花在你需要的东西上 |
| [16:53] | I don’t need them– I want them. | 我不需要它们 但我想拥有它们 |
| [16:55] | And you don’t know what kind of boots I’m considering. | 而且你不知道我在考虑什么样的靴子 |
| [16:57] | Fair. All right. | 有道理 好吧 |
| [16:58] | Okay, your turn. | 好 该你了 |
| [17:00] | -Okay. -Dog name? | -好 -狗的名字 |
| [17:01] | -Marlin. -That’s a good name for a dog. | -马林 -那是一个好的狗名字 |
| [17:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [17:05] | Million dollars? | 百万美金 |
| [17:06] | I’d build a time machine. I could go back in time | 我想造一台时间机器 我可以回到过去 |
| [17:10] | and tell my mom I was nominated for a Catherine Fox Award. | 并告诉我妈妈我被提名 凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
| [17:18] | Your answers are so much better than mine. | 你的回答比我的好得多 |
| [17:21] | We should get dressed | 我们应该穿好衣服 |
| [17:22] | and check-in with Mer before the pre-reception for the nominees. | 我们可以在提名人 预备酒会上与梅尔见面 |
| [17:25] | These things never start on time. | 这些事情从来都不会准时开始 |
| [17:32] | – Wow. – What he said. | -哇 -他说什么 |
| [17:35] | -Meredith, this is huge. -Right? | -梅莉迪丝 这非同一般 -对吧 |
| [17:39] | And you can’t tell anyone outside of this room. | 你不能告诉这个屋子以外的任何人 |
| [17:41] | Well, Catherine asked me to speak to the fundraisers tonight. | 凯瑟琳让我今晚跟资金筹集人谈谈 |
| [17:44] | Update them on my work. | 他们想了解我工作的最新情况 |
| [17:45] | If you tell them this, you’ll be written off. | 如果你告诉他们这些 他们不会给你资金的 |
| [17:48] | Doctors who blow up pre-existing ideas, sound ideas– | 破坏原有的 合理的想法的医生 |
| [17:52] | They’re not seen as “cutting-edge,” | 他们不会被看作是最领先的 |
| [17:55] | they’re seen as crazy. | 他们会被看作是疯子 |
| [17:56] | Not only will you jeopardize your relationship with the foundation, | 你不仅会损害你与基金会的关系 |
| [18:00] | you could destroy your entire career. | 你还会毁掉你的整个职业生涯 |
| [18:02] | And if– if you’re right, it’s gonna take you five years to prove it | 而且如果…如果你是对的 你要花五年时间来证明这一点 |
| [18:06] | and another five years to be widely accepted. | 和另外五年被广泛接受 |
| [18:08] | By then, you’ll no longer be published or invited to conferences. | 到那时你将不再有东西出版 |
| [18:11] | You’ll be forgotten. | 或被邀请参加会议 你会被遗忘的 |
| [18:15] | You see it. You see the data. | 你看到它了 你看到这些数据了 |
| [18:18] | You have to admit there is the possibility | 你必须承认有可能 |
| [18:20] | that the plaque is not causing Alzheimer’s. | 斑块不是导致阿尔茨海默病的原因 |
| [18:22] | I see inconsistencies. | 我看到不一致的地方 |
| [18:24] | But, Mer, what you’re hypothesizing… | 但梅尔 你所假设的东西 |
| [18:27] | insults decades of genius work. | 对几十年来的天才工作是一种否定 |
| [18:31] | It insults Derek’s work. | 它否定了德里克的工作 |
| [18:33] | If this institute is important, if you want it to continue… | 如果这个机构很重要 如果你希望它继续下去 |
| [18:38] | you have to keep all of this to yourself. | 你不能公开这些 |
| [18:41] | So should I not pursue my work? | 那我不应该继续从事我的工作 |
| [18:43] | Should we just let the science catch up | 我们应该等着科学进步 |
| [18:45] | and let hundreds of thousands of people die? | 同时让成千上万的人死掉 |
| [18:48] | That would be lying. | 那是在撒谎 |
| [18:49] | No, it’s not lying. It’s discretion. | 不 那不是撒谎 是谨慎 |
| [18:53] | Look, I want you to pursue your work, just do it on the side! | 我希望你能继续从事你的工作 只是把它当成副业 |
| [18:57] | So that your lab stays open. | 这样你的实验室保持开放 |
| [18:58] | And if you make this public, | 但如果你把这个公开 |
| [19:00] | there’s a possibility you could lose your funding and your reputation. | 你有可能失去你的资金和你的声誉 |
| [19:04] | Maintain the respect that you have built for yourself. | 保持你已经为自己建立的尊重 |
| [19:23] | It’s a protein identification system. | 这是一个蛋白质识别系统 |
| [19:26] | It uses electricity to push tissue samples– | 它用电来推动组织样品 |
| [19:29] | With protein through a gel which separates the molecules. | 通过凝胶与蛋白质一起让分子分离 |
| [19:33] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
| [19:35] | As a fellow, I did a lot of bench research | 作为一名研究员 我进行过大量的基础研究 |
| [19:38] | and spent way too many hours on one of those things. | 在这些东西上花了太多的时间 |
| [19:42] | Intern seems to be doing well. | 看来实习生们都表现得不错 |
| [19:44] | Lucas says you’ve been very supportive. | 卢卡斯说你一直很支持他 |
| [19:46] | You know, we don’t have to do this. | 你知道 我们没必要这么做 |
| [19:48] | -Do what? -Small talk. | -做什么 -闲聊 |
| [19:50] | We don’t have to do it, we just don’t have to. | 我们没必要这么做 我们只是没必要 |
| [19:52] | I told you I loved you, you pretended not to hear me. | 我告诉你我爱你 你装作没听见 |
| [19:54] | It doesn’t matter anymore. We’ve both moved on. | 已经不重要了 我们都有各自的生活 |
| [19:57] | And you’re happy out here, that’s good. | 而你在这里很开心 那就好 |
| [19:58] | And you’re clearly breaking new ground. | 你显然是在开辟新天地 |
| [20:02] | What would you do? Would you lie? | 你会怎么做 你会撒谎吗 |
| [20:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [20:08] | I guess it would depend on how badly I needed | 我想这取决于我有多需要 |
| [20:10] | the money to keep the work going. | 那些钱来维持工作 |
| [20:16] | But I don’t know, did you really come all this way | 我不知道 难道你大老远跑来 |
| [20:18] | just to follow the rules? | 只是为了遵守规则 |
| [20:21] | ‘Cause that would piss me off even more. | 因为那会更让我生气 |
| [20:31] | Just have his doctors call. You’ve done enough already. | 让他的医生打电话过来 你已经做得够多了 |
| [20:36] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [20:38] | That was Trey’s mom. I just told her he’s in surgery. | 那是特雷的妈妈 刚告诉她他在做手术 |
| [20:43] | How’d that go? | 情况如何 |
| [20:45] | They’re really mad at me. | 他们很生我的气 |
| [20:47] | Well, it’s not your fault that he got into an accident. | 他出了意外 这不是你的错 |
| [20:49] | It is, Lucas. He was coming here. To see me. | 是我的错 卢卡斯 他来这里看我 |
| [20:52] | Because I blew up his life. | 因为我毁了他的生活 |
| [20:54] | And now he’s a surgeon with a shattered arm. | 现在他是一名胳膊断裂的外科医生 |
| [20:56] | -Lincoln will do the repair– -And you got punched– | -林肯会修复的 -而且你被打了一拳 |
| [20:58] | -I’m fine. -And the money my dad gave me for the catering– | -我没事 -还有我父亲给我用来招待客人的钱 |
| [21:00] | -Hey, don’t think about that now. -None of this would have happened | -现在别想这些了 -这一切本来都不会发生 |
| [21:01] | if it weren’t for me. | 如果不是因为我 |
| [21:02] | What, you’re supposed to just marry someone you’re not in love with? | 你难道要嫁给一个你不爱的人吗 |
| [21:03] | Stop… trying to let me off the hook, Lucas. | 够了 你不用为我开脱 卢卡斯 |
| [21:07] | I hurt people. | 我伤害了别人 |
| [21:12] | -Sorry. -It’s fine. | -对不起 -没关系 |
| [21:15] | It’s complicated. | 这太复杂了 |
| [21:16] | I get that. I should go. | 我明白了 我该走了 |
| [21:19] | Wait, Lucas, I really– No, Yasuda asked me to check on Sam Sutton, | -卢卡斯 我真的… -安田让我去看一下山姆·萨顿 |
| [21:21] | so text me if you need me. | 如果你需要我 给我发短信 |
| [21:37] | I really understand what you love about Maxine. | 我真的明白你喜欢玛克辛的原因 |
| [21:40] | She’s not just a funny and sweet old lady, | 她不仅是一个有趣而且善良的老太太 |
| [21:45] | she’s brave. She’s like no one I’ve ever met. | 她很勇敢 她和我遇到过的人都不一样 |
| [21:48] | And she’s generous with her advice. | 她乐于给人建议 |
| [21:51] | And the way she gives it… | 而她给予的方式… |
| [21:54] | reminds me a little of my mom. | 让我有点想起了我妈妈 |
| [21:56] | She worries about me. | 她担心我 |
| [22:00] | She doesn’t always come out and say it, but… | 她并不总是直接说出来 但是… |
| [22:04] | she’ll leave a plate of food out. | 她会留下一盘食物 |
| [22:06] | A cup of tea. Sunscreen. | 一杯茶 防晒霜 |
| [22:09] | She’ll accidentally wash my towels, | 她会“不小心”洗我的毛巾 |
| [22:11] | bake my favorite muffins. She… | 烘烤我最喜欢的松饼 她… |
| [22:17] | She worries. | 她会担心 |
| [22:20] | My own parents never really did that for me. | 连我自己的父母都没有真正那样对我 |
| [22:25] | She’s awake. Max? Max. Max. | 她醒了 马克斯 |
| [22:29] | No, no, no. Can you hear me? | 不要 你能听到我吗 |
| [22:31] | Don’t touch the tube. I know, I know. | 不要碰那根管子 我知道 |
| [22:33] | -Relax, relax, I’m here. I’m here. -Relax, relax, relax. | 放松 我们在这里 我在这里 |
| [22:35] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [22:41] | Please take your seats, the award show will begin shortly. | 请就座 颁奖典礼即将开始 |
| [22:46] | Yes, this is a room filled with medical geniuses– | 这个房间里全是医学天才 |
| [22:49] | Hi! It’s so good to see all of you! | 嗨 很高兴见到你们所有人 |
| [22:54] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
| [22:55] | I thought we were gonna see you at Meredith’s lab. | 我以为会在 梅莉迪丝的实验室看到你们 |
| [22:58] | You know, work called and I got stuck. | 有工作 无法脱身 |
| [23:03] | -Can I come and see it tomorrow? -Of course. | -我明天能来看看吗 -当然可以 |
| [23:05] | There she is! | 她来了 |
| [23:07] | I need to borrow Meredith just for two minutes. | 我需要借用梅莉迪丝两分钟 |
| [23:11] | -Darling? -Yes? | -亲爱的 -什么 |
| [23:12] | The money table is over here. | 财神爷在那边 |
| [23:14] | I want you to come and just give them an update on your work, | 我希望你能来给他们 汇报你的工作情况 |
| [23:18] | say thank you and smile. Easy. | 说谢谢并微笑 很容易 |
| [23:21] | – Easy. – Good luck. | 容易 |
| [23:23] | Amelia, you’re worse than my two boys. No phones at the table. | 艾美莉雅 你比我两个儿子还糟糕 餐桌上不能用电话 |
| [23:25] | It’s Mer’s research. | 这是梅尔的研究 |
| [23:28] | As promised, I want to introduce all of you to Dr. Meredith Grey. | 按照承诺 我想向你们所有人 介绍梅莉迪丝·格蕾医生 |
| [23:33] | Pleasure to meet all of you. | 很高兴见到大家 |
| [23:34] | Kenneth Turner. CEO of RIVCO. | 肯尼斯·特纳 RIVCO的首席执行官 |
| [23:37] | I have been following your work for years. I’m so appreciative of what you’re doing. | 我关注你的工作已经很多年了 我非常感激你所做的一切 |
| [23:41] | My mother was just diagnosed with Alzheimer’s about a year ago. | 我母亲一年前刚刚被诊断出 患有阿尔茨海默氏症 |
| [23:44] | And it’s been extraordinarily difficult, | 这是非常艰难的 |
| [23:47] | but you have been a source of hope. | 但你一直是希望的源泉 |
| [23:51] | Any insider news into your progress? | 你的进展有什么内部消息吗 |
| [23:59] | Um, I do believe that we have been focused on the wrong thing. | 我确实认为我们把注意力 放在了错误的事情上 |
| [24:06] | Which means your money is not being well spent. | 这意味着你的钱没有得到很好的使用 |
| [24:08] | -Dr. Grey– -Well, current studies and the dominant theories | -格蕾医生 -目前的研究和主导理论 |
| [24:10] | and the goal of the new treatments… | 以及新疗法的目标 |
| [24:15] | I believe are designed on a faulty premise. | 我认为都是建立在 一个有缺陷的前提之上 |
| [24:27] | Max, I know you’re scared. | 马克斯 我知道你很害怕 |
| [24:29] | We’re going to get you more meds right now. | 我们现在为你提供更多的药物 |
| [24:32] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Okay. | 好 当然 |
| [24:34] | Here. | 给 |
| [24:43] | Max… Max, you are not dying. | 马克斯 你不会死 |
| [24:46] | You don’t have a long-term condition, you had a complication | 你没有长期病症 |
| [24:49] | from a simple rib fracture. | 由于肋骨骨折 你有一个并发症 |
| [24:51] | So I had to make a decision, and it might not have been | 所以我不得不做出决定 而这可能不是 |
| [24:53] | the one that you wanted, but… I think you were wrong. | 你想要的 但是…我认为你错了 |
| [24:56] | And I think I was right to fight for you. | 而且我觉得我为你而战是正确的 |
| [24:58] | Just like you taught me how to fight for Enzo and his mom. | 就像你教我 如何为恩佐和他的妈妈而战 |
| [25:00] | Okay, so just give us 24 hours on the vent. | 好的 所以只要 给我们24小时就可以了 |
| [25:03] | And we’ll run some tests in the morning | 我们将在早上进行一些测试 |
| [25:05] | to make sure you can breathe on your own | 以确保你能够呼吸自主呼吸 |
| [25:07] | and then I promise we will take it out. | 然后我保证我们会把它拿出来 |
| [25:09] | And in the meantime, we’ll give you some excellent drugs… | 而在这期间 我们会给你一些很棒的药 |
| [25:11] | -Yeah. -…and play some music or whatever you like. | -好 -播放一些音乐或任何你喜欢的东西 |
| [25:14] | Tom Jones. | 汤姆·琼斯 |
| [25:17] | We’ll play Tom Jones. | 我们将播放汤姆·琼斯 |
| [25:25] | You’re not Yasuda. | 你不是安田 |
| [25:26] | No. She got called into the O.R. so I’ll be taking over for a bit. | 不 她被叫去手术室 所以我将会接管一段时间 |
| [25:30] | Let me guess. The other guy looks worse? | 让我猜猜看 另一个人看起来更糟 |
| [25:33] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
| [25:35] | Disgruntled patient? | 心怀不满的病人 |
| [25:36] | Actually… yes. | 实际上 是的 |
| [25:39] | You don’t have to worry about me. You could be terrible | 不用为我担心 你可能很差劲 |
| [25:42] | and I can’t even really give you the finger. | 但我甚至都不能给你竖中指 |
| [25:43] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
| [25:45] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll just lie here. | 是的 我就躺在这里 |
| [25:47] | Completely immobilized and starved for entertainment | 完全不能动弹 渴求娱乐 |
| [25:50] | while you withhold whatever juicy story you have | 但你却不肯给一个动弹不得的人 |
| [25:53] | from a man who can’t even move. | 讲一个有趣的故事 |
| [25:57] | -There’s a girl. -Okay. | -有个女孩 -好 |
| [25:58] | You just don’t need to finish. I know the rest. | 你不需要讲完 我知道剩下的故事 |
| [26:06] | I feel funny. | 我觉得有些奇怪 |
| [26:11] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
| [26:12] | Hold on, Sam. | 挺住 山姆 |
| [26:15] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
| [26:16] | – I need help in here! – Code blue. | -我这里需要帮忙 -蓝色警报 |
| [26:18] | -And page Chief Altman! -…ICU fourth floor. Code Blue. | -呼叫首奥特曼 -重症监护病房四楼 蓝色代码 |
| [26:22] | Rest up, okay? | 好好休息 知道吗 |
| [26:24] | Let’s keep an eye on the swelling. | 密切关注肿胀情况 |
| [26:27] | He says he doesn’t want any pain meds, | 他说他不想吃任何止痛药 |
| [26:28] | I have a feeling that’s gonna change in a couple of hours. | 我有一种感觉 几个小时后这将改变 |
| [26:30] | I’ll let you know how he’s doing. | 我会告诉你他的情况 |
| [26:31] | Nice to have you back, Helm. | 很高兴你能回来 赫尔姆 |
| [26:33] | So how does it feel to be back? | 回来的感觉如何 |
| [26:35] | Like someone took kryptonite out of my shoe. | 就像有人从我的鞋子里取出了氪星石 |
| [26:39] | But I’m still coming down from the most perfect date I’ve ever had, | 但我还没有从我经历过的 最完美的约会中平静下来 |
| [26:42] | so it might be that, too. | 所以也可能是这个原因 |
| [26:44] | Wow. A busted wedding, driving the bride’s getaway van, | 哇 一个被破坏的婚礼 开着新娘逃亡面包车 |
| [26:46] | and starting your new job a day early was a perfect date? | 并提前一天开始你的新工作 这是一个完美的约会 |
| [26:50] | My sense of perfect’ may be a little odd, | 我对“完美”的感觉可能有点奇怪 |
| [26:52] | but I got to spend the day with you. | 但我可以和你共同度过这一天 |
| [26:56] | Sam Sutton. Dr. Wilson must’ve left | 萨姆·萨顿 威尔森医生肯定已经离开了 |
| [26:58] | and he needs someone else to entertain. | 他需要其他人来娱乐 |
| [27:01] | Crap. 911. | 糟了 911 |
| [27:03] | -Damn it! Adams! -Go! I’ll call you tonight! | -该死的 亚当斯 -去吧 我今晚给你打电话 |
| [27:09] | -What the hell happened? -Oh, my God. | -到底发生了什么 -天哪 |
| [27:11] | I was checking in on him, and then his chest tube | 我正在检查他的情况 然后他的胸管 |
| [27:12] | started pouring blood, he’s lost over two liters. | 开始喷血 他已失去两升多的血 |
| [27:14] | His aorta must’ve transected. | 他的主动脉肯定是切断了 |
| [27:16] | He’s bleeding out into his chest. | 他的血流到了胸部 |
| [27:18] | The chart it was only grade one this morning. | 今天早上病历上还只是一级 |
| [27:20] | All right. We need to get him up to the O.R. right now. | 我们需要马上把他送到手术室 |
| [27:22] | I already asked them to get it ready. | 我已经让他们做好准备了 |
| [27:23] | Right. Meet me up there and prep him as fast as you can. | 好 和我在那里碰头 以最快的速度给他做准备 |
| [27:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [27:36] | – Takin’ a break. – Out here? | -休息一下 -在外面 |
| [27:39] | It’s quieter. | 更安静 |
| [27:41] | Or it was. | 或者刚才是 |
| [27:44] | You want me to leave? | 想让我离开吗 |
| [27:47] | Is that what you want? | 是你想要的吗 |
| [27:49] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
| [27:51] | Just wondering what you want, that’s all. | 只是想知道你想要什么 就这样 |
| [27:56] | I… | 我… |
| [28:00] | I– I think that you should move out. | 我觉得你应该搬出去住 |
| [28:04] | I’ve been thinking about it for a while, I think that it’s… | 这个问题我已经 想了一段时间 有些… |
| [28:08] | confusing for the kids. | 困惑 |
| [28:10] | So, this is about the kids? | -对孩子们 -这是关于孩子们 |
| [28:13] | -Yes. -Not Rocky the Flying Squirrel? | -是的 -不是因为“飞鼠洛奇” |
| [28:15] | Sam? | 山姆 |
| [28:17] | No. | 不是 |
| [28:18] | No, not necessarily, but, yeah, I want to be able to meet someone. | 不 不一定 但我希望能遇到一个人 |
| [28:23] | Well, you seem to be doing just fine. | 你看起来做得不错 |
| [28:25] | I’m not comfortable bringing people home like you are. | 我不太喜欢像你那样把人带回家 |
| [28:27] | I haven’t done that in months. | 我已经几个月没有那么做了 |
| [28:28] | I’ve been too busy packing lunches, | 我一直忙着准备午餐 |
| [28:31] | and showing up at Luna’s doctor’s appointments | 去卢娜的医生预约 |
| [28:34] | and being your shoulder to cry on and your punching bag. | 成为你哭泣时可以依靠的肩膀 和你的出气筒 |
| [28:37] | Why do I feel like you’re accusing me of something? | 为什么感觉像你在指责我什么 |
| [28:39] | I’ve changed my entire life to revolve around you, us. | 我已经改变了我的整个生活 来围绕着你 我们… |
| [28:43] | I never asked you to! | 我从未要求你这样做 |
| [28:51] | And now, the moment that we’ve all been waiting for… | 现在到了你们都在等待的时刻 |
| [28:54] | the Catherine Fox Award. | 凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
| [28:56] | This award is given to those who have achieved | 这个奖项颁给那些 |
| [28:59] | excellence in our field while pushing boundaries. | 在我们领域内取得卓越成就 同时突破界限的人 |
| [29:03] | Here to present this year’s winner, | 这里为今年的获奖者颁奖的人 |
| [29:06] | is a Fox recipient herself, one of our most well-known | 她自己也是福克斯奖的获得者 我们最著名的 |
| [29:10] | boundary-pushers, Dr. Meredith Grey. | 突破界限者 梅莉迪丝·格蕾医生 |
| [29:16] | Wait a minute. Why aren’t they calling me up there? | 等一下 他们为什么不叫我上去 |
| [29:18] | I took that plane ride from hell just to present the damn award. | 我坐那架可怕的飞机 就是为了颁发这个该死的奖项 |
| [29:23] | This is a room filled… with medical genius. | 这个房间里都是医学天才 |
| [29:24] | Sorry, I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
| [29:26] | I look around | 我环顾四周 |
| [29:28] | and see those responsible for incredible achievements in medicine this year. | 看到了那些今年对医学 做出了惊人成就的人们 |
| [29:31] | Bio-artificial hearts, partial heart transplants, | 生物人工心脏 部分心脏移植 |
| [29:34] | stem cell therapy, xenotransplantation, | 干细胞疗法 异种移植 |
| [29:37] | gene editing… but for the first time ever, | 基因编辑 但是有史以来第一次 |
| [29:40] | Dr. Fox, in her infinite wisdom, | 福克斯医生 以她无限的智慧 |
| [29:42] | has decided that this is the year to break the rules. | 决定今年要打破常规 |
| [29:46] | For the first time ever, | 有史以来第一次 |
| [29:48] | the award is going to go to a non-surgical project, | 这个奖项将授予一项非手术项目 |
| [29:51] | even a non-nominee. | 甚至是一个非提名者 |
| [29:56] | We are in the midst of national public health crisis in this country. | 在这个国家 我们正处于全国性的公共卫生危机 |
| [30:00] | -Right now, in more than… -I taught them. | -现在 超过一半的… -我教他们的 |
| [30:01] | -…half of our states… -I taught them at my clinic. | -州属 -我在我的诊所教过他们 |
| [30:03] | …women are being forced to carry not only unwanted pregnancies | 女性被迫要接受不仅是意外的怀孕 |
| [30:06] | but unsafe pregnancies. | 还有不安全的怀孕 |
| [30:08] | They are legally prohibited from receiving care, | 他们在法律上被禁止接受护理 |
| [30:11] | that protects not only their reproductive rights, | 那不仅是为了保护她们的生殖权利 |
| [30:13] | but their survival. | 还有她们的生存 |
| [30:15] | And with these bans, doctors are no longer being trained | 随着这些禁令的实施 医生不再接受培训 |
| [30:19] | in these procedures, life-saving procedures, | 进行手术 挽救生命的手术 |
| [30:21] | that are used in more than just most abortions. | 在大多数堕胎中都会用到的 |
| [30:23] | But there is one doctor who is trying to change all of that, | 但有一位医生试图改变这一切 |
| [30:27] | one procedure at a time, one trainee at a time. | 一次一个手术 一次一个受训者 |
| [30:31] | Whose groundbreaking work in protecting reproductive rights | 她的开创性工作是在保护生殖权利 |
| [30:35] | and training the next generation of doctors | 并培训下一代医生 |
| [30:37] | on how to perform reproductive care. | 懂得如何进行生殖护理 |
| [30:40] | Dr. Miranda Bailey, we would love to present you with the Catherine Fox Award | 米兰达·贝莉医生 我们很高兴 将凯瑟琳·福克斯奖授予你 |
| [30:45] | for your significant contribution to medicine this year. | 由于你今年对医学的重大贡献 |
| [30:54] | Get up there. Go! | 上去 去吧 |
| [31:03] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
| [31:05] | Congratulations. Thank you. | 祝贺你 谢谢 |
| [31:17] | Yeah! | 好 |
| [31:19] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
| [31:21] | Okay. Oh, my God. It’s been such a long year. | 好吧 天哪 那是一个漫长的岁月 |
| [31:25] | Hi! | 嗨 |
| [31:27] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
| [31:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [31:39] | You’re debating the logic of a non-nominee winning an award. | 你在争论 一个非提名者获得奖项的逻辑 |
| [31:42] | – I mean, kinda! – Yeah. | 算是吧 |
| [31:45] | Well, at least it was Bailey who stole it– Won. Won. | 好在是贝莉偷了它 赢 赢 |
| [31:49] | At least it was Bailey who won. | 至少是贝莉赢了 |
| [31:50] | If I’m going to lose to somebody, it might as well be her. | 如果我要输人 还不如就是她 |
| [31:54] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
| [31:56] | I couldn’t stop thinking of Baby Arlo tonight, | 今晚我忍不住想起宝宝阿洛 |
| [31:59] | just wondering what he’ll do with his life. | 只是想知道他的生活会怎样 |
| [32:01] | It doesn’t matter what he does, he has a life now. | 他做什么并不重要 他现在有了自己的生活 |
| [32:04] | Thanks to you. | 感谢你 |
| [32:05] | Hey, thanks to us. | 感谢我们 |
| [32:08] | You want to get a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
| [32:12] | Is this what we are now? | 我们现在就这样吗 |
| [32:13] | Married, but apart, | 已婚 但分居 |
| [32:15] | and having mind-blowing sex whenever we’re in the same room? | 只要我们在同一个房间里 就会有令人难忘的性爱 |
| [32:19] | When we pull off medical miracles together? | 当我们一起创造医学奇迹 |
| [32:22] | Sex and medical miracles were the two things we always got right. | 性和医学奇迹 是我们总能做对的两件事 |
| [32:30] | Maggie… | 玛姬 |
| [32:33] | should we get divorced? | 我们是否应该离婚 |
| [32:36] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
| [32:38] | I want to excel at my new job. | 我想在新工作中表现出色 |
| [32:40] | Like, really tear it up. | 大展身手 |
| [32:43] | And I want to save lives and help patients like Arlo | 我想拯救生命 和帮助像阿洛这样的病人 |
| [32:47] | and I want to teach this next generation everything I know | 我想把我所知道的一切教给下一代 |
| [32:49] | and I want to break new ground. | 我希望能有新的突破 |
| [32:51] | And I don’t want this to be my last Fox Award nomination. | 我不希望这是 我最后一次获得福克斯奖提名 |
| [32:55] | I want it to be the beginning. | 我希望这是个开始 |
| [32:57] | Well, let’s just start with that. | 我们就从这个开始吧 |
| [33:00] | We’ll figure out the rest later. | 其余的我们以后再想办法 |
| [33:09] | to take their picture with you. | 来吧 米兰达 外面有很多人等着跟你合影 |
| [33:12] | Oh, no… I ugly-cried. | 不 我哭得很难看 |
| [33:14] | I can’t believe I ugly-cried | 我不敢相信我哭得那么难看 |
| [33:17] | in front of the most accomplished surgeons in the world. | 在世界上最有成就的外科医生面前 |
| [33:20] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你感觉好些的话 |
| [33:22] | I plan on ugly-crying in the car on the way home. | 我打算在回家的路上在车里痛哭 |
| [33:25] | I’m going to lose all of my funding because I cannot bite my tongue. | 因为我忍不住说实话 我会失去所有的资金支持 |
| [33:29] | -Well, you’ll get more. -How? | -你会得到更多 -如何 |
| [33:31] | ‘Cause you’re you, and you won’t stop until you do. | 因为你是你 你会不达目的不罢休 |
| [33:33] | Some of us find that annoying. | 我们中的一些人觉得这很讨厌 |
| [33:40] | I just spent the last hour in the lobby | 我刚刚在大厅里待了一个小时 |
| [33:42] | and missed Bailey winning a Catherine Fox award | 错过了贝莉获得凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
| [33:45] | because I was reading all of Meredith’s research. | 因为我在阅读梅莉迪丝的所有研究 |
| [33:47] | She is about to sink my brother’s entire legacy. | 她将毁掉我哥的整个贡献 |
| [33:50] | And the irony of that is a little more than I can take, so… | 而这种讽刺让我有点无法接受 |
| [33:53] | I’m gonna head to a meeting, do you wanna come? | 所以我要去参加一个会议 你想来吗 |
| [33:58] | When we were on the plane and it started to go down, | 当我们在飞机上 而它开始下降时 |
| [34:01] | I tried to drink Catherine’s martini. | 我想要喝掉凯瑟琳的马提尼酒 |
| [34:06] | -And did you? -No, no, no. | -你有吗 -没有 |
| [34:08] | Bailey knocked it out of my hand. | 贝莉把它从我手中打掉了 |
| [34:11] | But ever since, that’s all I can think about. | 但从那时起 我就一直在想这个问题 |
| [34:14] | I mean, alcohol is all I see. | 我只看到了酒 |
| [34:18] | Well, of course it is. You’re an alcoholic. | 当然是这样 你是个酒鬼 |
| [34:20] | Alcoholics love alcohol. | 酒鬼爱喝酒 |
| [34:24] | Sobriety is unbelievably hard on a normal day. | 在平常的日子里 清醒是极其困难的 |
| [34:27] | And we… we thought we were going to die. | 而我们…我们以为我们会死 |
| [34:30] | Yeah, I just wish I could take the edge off. | 我只是希望能够缓解一下紧张的情绪 |
| [34:33] | Right. | 对吧 |
| [34:34] | Every day I wish I could just have a glass of wine | 每天我都希望可以喝杯酒 |
| [34:36] | like everybody else. | 像其他人一样 |
| [34:38] | Yeah, well, we’re not everybody else. | 但我们不是其他人 |
| [34:40] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
| [34:42] | Let’s find a meeting. | 让我们去找个地方 |
| [34:45] | Um, I– I better wait for Catherine. | 我最好等一下凯瑟琳 |
| [34:47] | All right, I’m gonna find a meeting. | 好吧 我去找个地方 |
| [34:49] | And I’m gonna text you the address. | 我会把地址发给你 |
| [34:58] | Your vodka tonic, Sir. | 您的伏特加汤力 先生 |
| [35:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [35:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
| [35:39] | Did you read it? | 你看了吗 |
| [35:46] | -I don’t understand. -I did pretend not to hear you. | -我不明白 -我确实假装没有听到你 |
| [35:50] | I was tired, | 我很累 |
| [35:52] | and scared and overwhelmed, | 而且感到害怕和不知所措 |
| [35:53] | and I know that sounds stupid, | 我知道这听起来很蠢 |
| [35:55] | but I thought that what I should do in that moment | 但我想在那一刻我应该做的是 |
| [35:58] | was to focus on the children, so that’s what I did. | 专注于孩子们 所以那就是我所做的 |
| [36:01] | And as you can tell, I’m still tired and scared and overwhelmed, | 正如你所知 我仍然 很疲惫 害怕和不知所措 |
| [36:05] | and I probably just blew up my career, but… | 我可能刚刚毁了 自己的职业生涯 但是… |
| [36:11] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
| [36:15] | Listen, I met Michael. | 听我说 我遇到了迈克尔 |
| [36:17] | He’s wonderful. So great with the kids. | 他很好 和孩子们处得很好 |
| [36:21] | Then what do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
| [36:24] | Michael is Zola’s tutor. He’s brilliant. | 迈克尔是佐拉的辅导老师 他很出色 |
| [36:27] | So you went to my house? | 所以你去了我家 |
| [36:30] | Yeah, I went to your house, I did. | 是的 我去了你家 我去了 |
| [36:33] | Why didn’t you mention that in the lab? | 那你在实验室的时候为什么没提 |
| [36:35] | Well, because you were in mad-scientist mode and also… | 因为你当时处在 疯狂的科学家模式 而且还有… |
| [36:39] | -like, Michael. -Michael? | -迈克尔 -迈克尔 |
| [36:42] | Michael exclusively dates men. | 迈克尔明确表示只与男人约会 |
| [36:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [36:48] | Really? | 真的 |
| [36:50] | You know, I went to your house because I thought I was gonna die today. | 我去你家是因为我以为我今天会死 |
| [36:55] | It’s a long story and I didn’t die, obviously. | 说来话长 显然我没有死 |
| [36:58] | But it made me realize how badly I want to live. | 但它使我意识到我是多么想活下去 |
| [37:02] | And that I’ve wasted years of my life trying to avoid pain. | 我已经浪费了很多年试图避免痛苦 |
| [37:06] | And I went to your house to say that I never should’ve let you walk away, | 我到你家去想说我不应该让你离开 |
| [37:10] | and to say that I want to live a whole life | 我想说的是我想活出一个完整的人生 |
| [37:13] | with love and mess and pain and you. | 有爱 混乱 痛苦和你 |
| [37:19] | Well, okay, then. | 那好啊 |
| [37:22] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
| [37:48] | I already checked. | 我已经查过了 |
| [37:50] | She’s on the minimum settings. | 她的设置是最低的 |
| [37:53] | That’s good news. You don’t think I don’t know that? | -这是好消息 -你以为我不知道吗 |
| [37:57] | I’m confused. You’re mad that she’s… doing better? | 我很疑惑 你生气是因为 她的情况有好转 |
| [38:00] | I’m mad at you! | 我对你很生气 |
| [38:02] | No, no. I am… I am enraged by you. | 不 我是…被你激怒了 |
| [38:07] | You are the most selfish, arrogant, impulsive, | 你是我见过的最自私的 傲慢的 |
| [38:11] | enraging person I’ve ever met. | 冲动的 令人气愤的人 |
| [38:13] | You never consider anyone else’s feelings. | 你从不考虑别人的感受 |
| [38:16] | You never care about how anyone else feels or what they want. | 你从不关心别人的感受 或他们想要什么 |
| [38:22] | You put me in an impossible situation today | 你今天让我处于一个困境 |
| [38:26] | and I hate you for that. I hate you so much | 我为此恨你 我非常恨你 |
| [38:29] | that I’m going to cry now because that’s how I express anger, | 我要哭了 因为 这是我表达愤怒的方式 |
| [38:33] | and then I’m going to hate you even more because you saw me cry. | 我会更加恨你 因为你看到我哭了 |
| [38:36] | And the worst part is, you saved her. | 最糟糕的是 你救了她 |
| [38:40] | You saved my favorite person. | 你救了我最爱的人 |
| [38:44] | So now, I don’t get to just hate you, I have to love you, too. | 所以现在我不能只恨你 我也必须爱你 |
| [39:07] | We’ll do an emergent thoracotomy. | 我们将做紧急胸腔切除术 |
| [39:09] | We will get in there and cross-clamp the aorta as quickly as we can | 我们会进入并尽快交叉夹住主动脉 |
| [39:12] | to give anesthesia time to catch up on blood volume. | 留出麻醉时间以跟上血液容量 |
| [39:15] | Then we’ll do the repair. | 然后我们进行修复 |
| [39:16] | Yasuda, you’re on retraction. Adams, you are on suction. | 安田 你负责撑开组织 亚当斯 你负责抽吸 |
| [39:21] | I need you to work as quickly as you can, | 我需要你们做得尽可能快 |
| [39:23] | so I need you both to anticipate. | 所以我需要你们两人 可以预见到下一步 |
| [39:25] | – Absolutely. – Got it. | -明白 -肯定是 |
| [39:27] | His lap pads are ready. | -调到220 -他的实验室垫子已经准备好 |
| [39:31] | -Dr. Altman! -Oh, my God. Page Hunt. | -奥特曼医生 -天哪 呼叫杭特 |
| [39:33] | – Page everyone! – Get a crash cart! | -呼叫每个人 -拿个轮床过来 |
| [39:38] | Do you have any idea how many times I’ve switched clinic days | 你知道有多少次我和同事调换门诊日 |
| [39:42] | with a fellow or asked Amelia to change the Scout schedule | 或者要艾美莉雅 调换斯考特的日程安排 |
| [39:45] | so that I can be there for you and Luna? | 这样我就可以跟你或卢娜在一起 |
| [39:47] | Do not put me and Luna in the middle of your constant need to save the day. | 不要把我或我的孩子 放到你经常需要解决的问题中 |
| [39:50] | We are fine! | 我们很好 |
| [39:52] | It’s not that I want to save the day, | 这并不是说我想要解决什么问题 |
| [39:54] | it’s that I care about you and Luna! | 这是因为我关心你和卢娜 |
| [39:56] | Well, since it’s all such a chore for you, | 好吧 如果这一切对你来说是苦差事 |
| [39:57] | moving out should be a great option. | 搬出去住应该是一个很好的选择 |
| [39:59] | Right. Since we’re just roommates, like you told Sam. | 对 既然我们只是室友 就像你告诉山姆的那样 |
| [40:02] | What was I supposed to say? | 我应该说什么呢 |
| [40:04] | Something that sounds like more than two random people co-habitating? | 至少听起来并不是 随便两个人住在一起 |
| [40:08] | Well, you’re really gonna get hung up on semantics? | 你真的要在语义问题上纠缠不清吗 |
| [40:10] | What does it matter? | 这有什么关系呢 |
| [40:11] | It’s not semantics, Jo! It’s love! | 这不是语义学 乔 这是爱 |
| [40:17] | I’m in love with you, Jo. | 我爱你 乔 |
| [40:18] | I am so completely in love with you. How do you not see that? | 我是如此爱着你 你怎么看不出来呢 |
| [40:25] | I’ve loved you since you were a freshman, and I was a senior, | 我一直爱着你 当时你在大一 我在大四 |
| [40:29] | and we wore cheesy crab hats and served meals in buckets. | 我们戴着俗气的螃蟹帽 并用桶来提供食物 |
| [40:33] | And I’ve almost said it a hundred times. | 我几乎已经说了一百遍 |
| [40:35] | I say it to myself. I say it in the mornings when you’re mean to me | 我对自己说 在早晨 当你对我不好的时候 |
| [40:39] | before you’ve had your coffee. | 在你喝咖啡之前 |
| [40:42] | I say it when I see you studying next to the fireplace. | 当我看到你在壁炉边学习时 我会说 |
| [40:45] | I say it when… You think I can’t hear you sing to Luna, I can. | 你以为我听不到 你对卢娜唱歌 我可以的 |
| [40:51] | I should have said it out loud. | 我应该大声说出来 |
| [40:54] | But I didn’t want to freak you out and… then when we found out about Luna… | 但我不想吓到你 然后我们发现卢娜… |
| [41:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [41:03] | And I’m gonna love you forever. | 我将永远爱你 |
| [41:08] | You unbelievable dummy. | 你这个不可理喻的傻瓜 |
| [41:14] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
| [41:27] | Sometimes we have to work extremely hard | 有时我们必须非常努力地工作 |
| [41:30] | to achieve focus and perspective. | 才能获得专注和远见 |
| [41:34] | Dr. Altman, you need to wake up! | 奥特曼医生 你得醒醒 |
| [41:36] | Hey! Do you hear me? | 嘿 你有听到我吗 |
| [41:37] | You are chief and you have children who need you and… | 你是主任 你有孩子 他们需要你 |
| [41:40] | Why won’t you wake up? | 你为什么不醒过来 |
| [41:42] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
| [41:43] | She collapsed but she’s breathing. | 她晕倒了 但她还在呼吸 |
| [41:46] | – He’s coding. He’s bleeding out. – From what? | -他快不行了 他的血快流光了 -因为什么 |
| [41:47] | A transected aorta. | 切断的主动脉 |
| [41:49] | -I just lost her pulse. -What? | -她没有脉搏了 -什么 |
| [41:51] | -Started compressions! -How’s Sam? | -开始进行心肺复苏 -萨姆什么情况 |
| [41:53] | He’s critical. I’m doing everything I can. | 他很危急 我尽力了 |
| [41:55] | All right, I need a new gown and gloves. | 我需要一件新罩衣和手套 |
| [41:56] | We need to cross-clamp the aorta. | 我们需要交叉切割主动脉 |
| [41:58] | Lucas, do not do anything until an attending gets here. | 卢卡斯 在主治医来之前 不要做任何事 |
| [42:00] | We paged everyone, no one’s coming in, we don’t have time. | 我们呼了所有人 没人来 我们没有时间了 |
| [42:01] | And Pierce, she mentored you, yeah? | 而皮尔斯 她指导过你 对吗 |
| [42:03] | I’ll open, but you need to cross-clamp. You’ll do it faster. | 我来切开 但你需要交叉夹住 你会做得更快 |
| [42:06] | No, Adams, do not do that! | 不 亚当斯 不要这样做 |
| [42:08] | Adams, my name is on his chart, he’s my patient! | 亚当斯 他的病历上有我的名字 他是我的病人 |
| [42:10] | Simone, he’s dying. | 西蒙妮 他快死了 |
| [42:11] | But when we do… | 但当我们做的时候… |
| [42:13] | Okay, gown and glove me. | 好 给我罩衣和手套 |
| [42:14] | The second you cut into his chest, there’s no turning back. | 在你切入他胸口的那一刹那 就没有回头路可走了 |
| [42:17] | Chief Altman, you do not die on me. | 奥特曼主任 你不要死在我面前 |
| [42:19] | All right, here we go. | 好 来吧 |
| [42:22] | …everything suddenly becomes all clear. | 一切都突然变得很清楚 |
| [42:25] | Dr. Hunt, you’re needed in O.R. one. | 杭特医生 你需要去一号手术室 |
| [42:27] | Yeah, I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就去 |
| [42:29] | No, it’s Dr. Altman. You need to go now. | 不 是奥特曼医生 你现在就得去 |
| [42:32] | Now! | 现在 |
| [42:33] | You can see your path. | 你可以看到你的道路 |
| [42:37] | You see your life. | 你看到你的生活 |
| [42:41] | You see your purpose and why you are here. | 你看到你的目的和你在这里的原因 |
| [42:50] | But just because you see it… | 但是仅仅因为你看到它… |
| [42:54] | She’s in V-Fib. Clear! | 她室颤 清除 |
| [42:59] | Teddy! Here. Teddy! | 泰蒂 |
| [43:02] | Clear! | 清除 |
| [43:07] | Teddy, stay with me. | 泰蒂 醒醒 |
| [43:10] | …it doesn’t mean you’ll live up to it. | 并不意味着你能实现它 |
| [43:12] | Clear! | 清除 |