| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:27] | Hank, what are you doing? | 汉克 你在干嘛 |
| [01:29] | Testing out the new equipment | 一是试试新设备的性能 |
| [01:31] | and getting a picture of you while you’re | 二是趁你还年轻天真 |
| [01:32] | still young and innocent. | 拍照留个念 |
| [01:33] | Oh, well, I am getting married once, not four times. | 我只打算结一次婚 不像某人结四次 |
| [01:37] | – Oh, you’re a happily ever after guy. – Yeah. | -执子之手 与子偕老吗 -没错 |
| [01:41] | Detective, what are you looking at? You just bought a ring. | 探员 眼睛往哪儿瞟呢 你可刚买完婚戒 |
| [01:43] | That’s not what I’m looking at. | 我不是盯着她的屁股看 |
| [01:45] | – Come on, don’t ruin it for me. – No, she wears Armani, | -别这么扫兴好吗 -她身穿阿曼尼 |
| [01:47] | makes low six figures, drives a BMW, | 年收入十万开外 开宝马 |
| [01:50] | and is falling for a senior partner at her law firm. | 还搞上了他们律所的高级合伙人 |
| [01:53] | Nothing but trouble, Hank. | 这女人不简单呐 汉克 |
| [01:54] | Why can’t you just look at her ass like the rest of us? | 你就不能像正常人一样看她屁股吗 |
| [01:55] | – I can’t. – Come on, Nick. We have a call. | -不行 -别看了 尼克 有人呼叫我们了 |
| [02:13] | The hiker flagged me down. | 那个登山者把我拦下 |
| [02:15] | He came through the ravine | 他穿过峡谷过来 |
| [02:16] | and said he saw something pretty bad. | 说自己看到了很恐怖的东西 |
| [02:18] | I didn’t know what he was talking about. | 刚开始我还不知道他是什么意思 |
| [02:20] | Until he showed me this. | 看到这个我才明白 |
| [02:31] | The rest of her is off-trail. | 她尸体的其他部分还下落不明 |
| [02:41] | – How do you know it’s a her? – Because of this. | -你怎么知道死者是女性 -因为这个 |
| [02:46] | Woman’s Nike. | 女士耐克鞋 |
| [02:47] | What kind of animal could do this? | 什么动物会这么凶残 |
| [02:49] | Normally, we’d be able to tell by the tracks, | 我们通常可以靠足迹来判断物种 |
| [02:51] | a bear, cougar, wolf. | 熊 美洲狮 狼 |
| [02:52] | Which one is it? | 到底是哪种 |
| [02:53] | Well, that’s where this gets interesting. | 说起这个就有意思了 |
| [02:57] | This is the only track we found. | 我们只找到这一处足迹 |
| [02:58] | Hey, we got a boot print down here. We’re gonna need a cast. | 这有个鞋印 需要铸模 |
| [03:01] | Right away. | 马上过去 |
| [03:02] | DNA’ll tell us if this is your case or ours. | 做个DNA检测 看看这案子该归谁管 |
| [03:06] | This sounds like what happened a month ago at Munson Creek Falls. | 这和上个月曼森瀑布的那起案子有点像 |
| [03:09] | Same deal. Hiker and a bobcat. | 简直如出一辙 登山者与野兽 |
| [03:10] | But the bobcat wasn’t wearing boots. | 上次那只野兽可没穿靴子 |
| [03:14] | – Do you hear something? – What? | -你听到什么动静没 -什么 |
| [03:17] | Music. | 音乐 |
| [03:26] | Hank, we got an iPod over here. | 汉克 这里有个iPod |
| [03:29] | What’s this song? | 这是什么歌 |
| [03:30] | – Sweet dreams. – Eurythmics. | -《甜蜜的梦》 -尤里思米克斯乐队的歌 |
| [03:33] | One of their better. | 他们最经典的歌之一 |
| [03:34] | Sweet dreams are made of these? | 甜蜜的梦 由此造就 |
| [03:36] | Who am I to disagree? | 我无法否定 |
| [03:38] | I didn’t know you couldn’t sing. | 以前怎么不知道你会唱歌 |
| [03:45] | Until we get the dna results, I’ll run a database | DNA检测结果出来前 我先查查数据库 |
| [03:48] | on violent predators in the area. | 看那片区域有哪些残暴的食肉动物 |
| [03:50] | Better search beyond the metro. | 你最好查仔细点 |
| [03:52] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
| [03:53] | We should also take another look | 咱们还应该再研究一下 |
| [03:55] | at that Munson Creek Falls attack. | 曼森瀑布的那起袭击案 |
| [03:56] | You’ll be busy. I’ll take the ipod down for prints. | 你有的忙了 我拿iPod去提取指纹 |
| [03:59] | Back in a minute. | 马上回来 |
| [04:10] | Sorry, Nick. | 抱歉 尼克 |
| [04:11] | Guess I should have worn my airbag today. | 看来我今天应该穿个安全气囊 |
| [05:22] | We’ve got 23 known predators | 案发现场方圆五英里内 |
| [05:23] | within five square miles of the crime scene. | 共有23种食肉动物 |
| [05:25] | None of them rise to the kind of violence we saw | 但它们的凶残程度都不足以造成 |
| [05:27] | out there this morning. | 今早的那起惨案 |
| [05:29] | Just got a hit on a missing person. | 那个失踪的人有线索了 |
| [05:31] | University student went out jogging this morning | 是个大学生 今早出去跑步 |
| [05:34] | and never came back. | 到现在还没回去 |
| [05:38] | She left at 7:30 this morning, | 她是今早七点半出的门 |
| [05:40] | and I’m a little freaked out, because she’s always back by 8:30. | 我有点担心 因为她平时八点半就回来了 |
| [05:43] | Do you have a photo of her? | 你有她的照片吗 |
| [05:45] | On my iphone. | 我iPhone上有 |
| [05:46] | Do you know what kind of running shoes she was wearing? | 你知道她今早穿的是什么跑鞋吗 |
| [05:48] | Uh, pink Nikes. | 粉色耐克 |
| [05:55] | Hard to believe that’s the girl we saw this morning. | 真不敢相信她就是咱们今早见到的女孩 |
| [05:57] | Sylvie Oster, positive I.D. | 塞尔维·奥斯特 确有此人 |
| [06:00] | Well, at least we know who she is. Man, what a way to go. | 好歹知道了死者的身份 进展不错 |
| [06:03] | Just hope it happened fast. | 希望她死得突然 没什么痛苦 |
| [06:05] | Man, let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们该下班回家了 |
| [06:06] | Yeah. It’s been a long day. | 是啊 今天够累的 |
| [06:09] | Big night. | 今晚非同小可 |
| [06:11] | Don’t blow it, Romeo. | 别搞砸了 罗密欧 |
| [06:48] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
| [07:05] | Aunt Marie. | 玛丽姑妈 |
| [07:07] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
| [07:09] | Hey. She was here when I got home. | 我回家的时候她就到了 |
| [07:11] | Sorry for the short notice. | 抱歉来得这么唐突 |
| [07:12] | What, you didn’t know she was coming? | 怎么 你不知道她要来吗 |
| [07:14] | I meant to call. | 我本想提前打电话的 |
| [07:15] | Sometimes I mean to do something, and I assume I usually have. | 但有时候想做什么事情 一回头就忘了 |
| [07:18] | Well, how are you doing? Is everything okay? | 你感觉如何 身体还好吗 |
| [07:20] | Not as okay as I used to be. | 没以前那么硬朗了 |
| [07:22] | She was telling me some pretty funny stories | 她给我讲了几个 |
| [07:23] | about when you were little. | 你小时候的趣事 |
| [07:25] | Dead frog in the microwave? | 把死青蛙放进微波炉里那个吗 |
| [07:26] | Among others. | 还有别的 |
| [07:28] | Come and give us a hug. | 过来抱一个 |
| [07:30] | Here. | 来 |
| [07:33] | We need to talk. | 我有话要跟你说 |
| [07:41] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
| [07:42] | Two months, two weeks, two days. | 两个月 两周 两天都有可能 |
| [07:45] | Nobody knows. | 天知道 |
| [07:47] | But there are so many things I have to tell you. | 我有很多事要告诉你 |
| [07:50] | Why didn’t you come here sooner? | 你为什么不早点过来 |
| [07:52] | – I couldn’t. – Why? | -我以前不能说 -为什么 |
| [07:55] | Just listen to me. | 你听我说 |
| [07:58] | There are things you don’t know. | 有些事你还被蒙在鼓里 |
| [08:00] | Things about your family. | 是关于你家人的事 |
| [08:02] | My family? | 我家人 |
| [08:04] | You’re my family. | 你就是我的家人 |
| [08:05] | Have you been seeing strange things? | 你最近是不是经常看到奇怪的东西 |
| [08:09] | Things that you can’t explain? | 令你感到费解 |
| [08:14] | Oh, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
| [08:16] | This is all happening so much faster than I thought it would. | 但没想到会来得这么快 |
| [08:19] | When it happened to me, it knocked me on my ass. | 当年我可是被吓得半死 |
| [08:21] | I couldn’t move for a week. | 一个星期都不敢出门 |
| [08:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
| [08:24] | The misfortune of our family is already passing to you. | 家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上 |
| [08:27] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
| [08:29] | I know you love Juliette, | 我知道你很爱朱丽叶 |
| [08:31] | but you have to end it and never see her again. | 但你必须做个了断 再也不要见她 |
| [08:34] | It’s just too dangerous. | 因为这实在太危险了 |
| [08:36] | What? | 什么 |
| [08:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
| [08:44] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
| [08:45] | Who? | 谁 |
| [08:48] | Hulda. | 霍尔达 |
| [09:56] | – Did you kill him? – Yes. | -他死了吗 -对 |
| [09:59] | I thought I’d lost him. | 我还以为甩掉他了 |
| [10:01] | They’re after me. | 他们是冲我来的 |
| [10:05] | Never lose this. | 把这个收好 |
| [10:09] | Guard it with your life. They’ll be looking for it. | 千万别弄丢了 他们会找过来的 |
| [10:13] | Nick, | 尼克 |
| [10:16] | your parents didn’t die in a crash. | 你的父母并非死于车祸 |
| [10:20] | They were killed. | 他们是被杀害的 |
| [10:25] | What? | 什么 |
| [10:35] | I didn’t see what happened. | 我没看到 不知道什么情况 |
| [10:36] | I just heard gunshots and called 911. | 只听到了枪声 然后就报警了 |
| [10:39] | It happened so fast. | 事情发生的太突然了 |
| [10:41] | He came out of nowhere. | 它突然冲出来 |
| [10:42] | He had that thing in his hand, | 他手里拿着那个玩意 |
| [10:44] | and he went right for her, Hank. | 直接就冲过去了 汉克 |
| [10:45] | – I had no choice. – Take it easy. | -我别无选择 -别紧张 |
| [10:48] | Now, you go to the hospital. I’ll handle this. | 你去医院吧 这里交给我 |
| [10:51] | She said she knew him, | 她说她认识那个人 |
| [10:52] | and his name was Hulda. | 他叫霍尔达 |
| [10:54] | I’ll run his prints. | 我去查他的指纹 |
| [10:58] | You want me to come with you? | 要我陪你一起去吗 |
| [11:00] | No. | 不用 |
| [11:01] | I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
| [11:03] | Okay. Love you. | 好吧 爱你 |
| [11:20] | Mr. Burkhardt? | 伯克哈德先生 |
| [11:23] | She’s conscious now. | 她醒了 |
| [11:37] | You saw him, didn’t you? | 你看到他了 对吗 |
| [11:39] | You saw who Hulda really was. | 你看到霍尔达的真面目了 |
| [11:41] | I don’t know what I saw | 我不知道我看到了什么 |
| [11:43] | or how you did that. | 也不明白你是怎么做到的 |
| [11:45] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
| [11:46] | We have the ability to see | 我们有能力看到 |
| [11:47] | what no one else can. | 别人看不见的东西 |
| [11:50] | When they lose control, | 他们一旦失控 |
| [11:51] | they can’t hide, and we see them | 就会露出原形 我们就能看到他们的 |
| [11:53] | for what they really are. | 真实模样 |
| [11:56] | Look, you need some rest. | 好吧 你需要好好休息 |
| [11:57] | This is no fairy tale. | 这不是童话 |
| [12:00] | The stories are real. | 那些故事都是真的 |
| [12:02] | What they wrote about really happened. | 他们写的故事都是真的 |
| [12:05] | You are one of the last Grimms. | 你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一 |
| [12:09] | I know it’s a lot, | 我知道你难以接受 |
| [12:11] | and I wish I had more time. | 我也希望能多活些时日 |
| [12:13] | But everything’s in my trailer. | 我把东西都放在了拖车里 |
| [12:14] | Sweetie, there’s so much you still don’t know. | 亲爱的 很多事你还一无所知 |
| [12:17] | Look, what you said about my parents… | 你说我的父母是怎么死的? |
| [12:20] | You’re vulnerable now. | 他们低调只是暂时的 |
| [12:22] | You need to be careful. | 你要多加小心 |
| [12:24] | Don’t ever lose what I gave to you. | 保管好我给你的东西 |
| [12:27] | I’m sorry, Mr. Burkhardt. | 抱歉 伯克哈德先生 |
| [12:29] | You can see her again tomorrow. | 你可以明天再来看她 |
| [13:15] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
| [13:18] | You get that translated? | 查出那些字的意思了吗 |
| [13:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [13:22] | It means “Reapers Of The Grimms.” | 翻译过来是”格林猎人” |
| [13:26] | That fits your buddy Hulda. | 挺适合霍尔达的 |
| [13:29] | Wait till you hear what I got on him. | 听我说完你就懂了 |
| [13:32] | Hulda was from Boise, Idaho, where he worked as an accountant, | 霍尔达是爱达荷州博伊西市的一名会计 |
| [13:34] | but his prints came back | 但根据指纹 |
| [13:36] | as a Mr. Lindon from Chicago, | 他是芝加哥的林德 |
| [13:38] | wanted for assault, rape, and murder. | 因涉嫌斗殴 强奸和谋杀被警方通缉 |
| [13:40] | He’s also warrants matching those prints | 佛罗里达和阿拉巴马州 |
| [13:41] | in Florida and Alabama. | 也对他发过通缉令 |
| [13:44] | He was wanted for assault, rape, and murder? | 他涉嫌斗殴 强奸和谋杀 |
| [13:46] | Don’t let the comb-over throw you. This was a bad guy. | 想开点吧 他是个无恶不作的混蛋 |
| [13:49] | Hey, Nick, captain wants to see you. | 尼克 队长找你 |
| [13:53] | What’s he want? | 找我做什么 |
| [13:55] | Guess you’ll find out. | 你马上就知道了 |
| [13:58] | If you had to shoot somebody, you sure picked the right guy. | 看来你开枪还真是打对人了 |
| [14:02] | How you doing? You holding up? | 怎么样 没事吧 |
| [14:04] | Yes, sir. | 我很好 长官 |
| [14:06] | A first shooting is no small thing. | 第一次开枪可不是闹着玩的 |
| [14:09] | You’ll be required to see the police psychologist. | 按规定 你要去见警队的心理医生 |
| [14:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
| [14:13] | Make sure you do. | 别忘了 |
| [14:16] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
| [16:18] | How long have you been down here? | 你在这待了多久 |
| [16:20] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
| [16:22] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么东西 |
| [16:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [16:25] | I’ll uh, deal with it later. | 我 下次再说吧 |
| [16:28] | I’m sorry. Let’s go back to bed. | 抱歉 我们回去睡吧 |
| [16:35] | How long did you live with Marie? | 你和玛丽住在一起多久 |
| [16:37] | She was my mother from the time I was 12. | 12岁的时候她收养了我 |
| [16:39] | – After your parents died? – Yeah. | -就在你父母去世之后 -对 |
| [16:41] | You didn’t live in that trailer, did you? | 你不会就住在那拖车里吧 |
| [16:44] | I didn’t know she had it. | 我都不知道她还有个拖车 |
| [16:51] | I think it was just a cat. | 只是只猫而已 |
| [16:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [17:12] | This is what we’re looking for. | 这正是我们要找的 |
| [17:14] | If this is an exact match of the boot prints, | 如果和鞋印匹配 |
| [17:16] | it’s going to be very helpful. Thanks. | 就太好了 谢了 |
| [17:18] | Take a look at the lab report. | 实验报告出来了 |
| [17:20] | DNA of the attacker is inconclusive. | 袭击者的DNA结果还没出来 |
| [17:22] | Still don’t know if we’re looking for a man or a beast. | 不知道是人是兽 |
| [17:24] | Well, we got a lead if it wears boots. | 唯一的线索就是靴子 |
| [17:25] | Based on the plaster cast, this is the boot we’re looking for. | 从石膏模型看 应该是这款靴子 |
| [17:59] | She’s in a deep coma. | 她陷入了深度昏迷 |
| [18:01] | There was a sudden spike in the ekg this morning, | 今天早上 心电图突然出现很大的起伏 |
| [18:03] | but I don’t have anything definitive to tell you yet. | 但具体原因不明 |
| [18:07] | Will she come out of this? | 她会醒过来吗 |
| [18:09] | Well, all we can do is wait. | 不知道 只能等等看了 |
| [18:11] | Did you know about the scars? | 你知道那些伤疤吗 |
| [18:14] | What scars? | 什么伤疤 |
| [18:16] | A lot of them look like knife wounds. | 许多看起来像刀疤 |
| [18:18] | They’re all over her body. | 她身上没一处是好的 |
| [18:20] | What line of work was she in? | 她到底是做什么工作的 |
| [18:23] | She was a librarian. | 图书管理员 |
| [18:27] | Yeah. | 喂 |
| [18:30] | On my way. | 马上到 |
| [18:35] | Yeah, Dispatcher, show 21. | 总机 我是21号巡逻队 |
| [18:37] | We’re on scene, and we’re gathering evidence… | 我们在现场 正在搜集证据 |
| [18:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [18:43] | She was supposed to go straight there from school. | 她应该直接从学校回家的 |
| [18:45] | Yeah, she never showed up. | 我附近都找遍了 |
| [18:46] | I looked all over the neighborhood. | 我附近都找遍了 |
| [18:47] | Then I came right here. | 然后又回到这里 |
| [18:48] | – Will you take care of that, please? -Sure | -帮忙照看一下 -好的 |
| [18:54] | – What do we know? – Little girl | -什么情况 -一个小女孩 |
| [18:55] | On the way to her grandfather’s house never showed up. | 在去祖父家的路上失踪了 |
| [18:58] | That’s him, the guy with the beard. | 就是长胡子的那位 |
| [18:59] | Do we know he’s clean? | 他有嫌疑吗 |
| [19:00] | No. We’re looking into that. | 暂时不清楚 还在调查 |
| [19:04] | That’s the best photo they had. | 这是最清晰的近照 |
| [19:07] | We don’t know what we got here, | 本案的性质尚不明了 |
| [19:08] | Relative, ransom, or pedophile, | 可能是亲人所为 绑架或是遇到了恋童癖者 |
| [19:10] | and the clock is ticking. | 但时间紧迫 |
| [19:11] | We’re gonna split into teams, | 我们分组行动 |
| [19:13] | section off the paths she would have taken from school. | 从学校出发 搜查每一条她可能经过的小路 |
| [19:15] | Now, it’s a mile and a half from the school to the house. | 学校到家共1.5英里路程 |
| [19:19] | When last seen, she was wearing purple leggings | 最后一次出现的时候 她穿着紫色紧身裤 |
| [19:20] | and a red sweatshirt. | 和一件红色外套 |
| [19:22] | Make sure you have a copy of the photo and the map. | 每个人都拿一份照片和地图 |
| [19:25] | You all know your sections, | 小组已经分好 |
| [19:26] | so let’s get out there and find her. | 现在 出发找人 |
| [19:33] | – Captain. – Yeah. | -队长 -什么事 |
| [19:35] | When the university student was attacked, | 那个大学生被袭击的时候 |
| [19:37] | she was wearing a red sweatshirt. | 也穿着红色外套 |
| [19:38] | – The girl that was torn to pieces? – Yeah. | -被撕成碎片的那个女孩吗 -对 |
| [19:41] | Well, let’s hope it’s not the same guy. | 但愿不是同一个人干的 |
| [19:53] | She’s supposed to cross Hunter Lane right there | 她应该是从那边穿过亨特巷 |
| [19:55] | and then go around the park to Hildebrand. | 然后绕过公园去希迪兰 |
| [19:57] | The old man’s house is on the other side of the park. Right? | 她爷爷家在公园的对面 对吧 |
| [19:59] | Right. 4753 Hildebrand road. Directly across from here. | 对 希迪兰路4753号 在正对面 |
| [20:03] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
| [20:04] | I wouldn’t have gone all the way around the park. | 肯定不会绕着公园走 |
| [20:06] | Well, the mother was very specific about the route. | 她妈妈确信她是这么走的 |
| [20:08] | Yeah, right. Kids always do | 是啊 小孩总是 |
| [20:10] | What their moms tell them to do. I know I did. | 很听妈妈的话 反正我很听话 |
| [20:13] | Come on, Nick. | 走吧 尼克 |
| [20:30] | I’ll take this trail. | 我走这边 |
| [20:37] | You need to be careful. | 你得小心点 |
| [20:46] | You’re vulnerable now. | 他们低调只是暂时的 |
| [20:49] | This isn’t a fairy tale. | 这不是童话 |
| [20:59] | Nick, I got something here. | 尼克 这有线索 |
| [21:12] | Robin Howell. | 罗宾·豪威尔 |
| [21:14] | She must have been grabbed somewhere in this area. | 她肯定被抓了 就在这附近 |
| [21:15] | Careful where you step. | 小心脚下 |
| [21:18] | We got a crime scene in Berkeley Park. | 我们在伯克利公园发现犯罪现场 |
| [21:21] | Yeah, off Hildebrand. | 对 在希迪兰 |
| [21:22] | Hank, we got boot prints here, same kind. | 这有脚印 和上次的一样 |
| [21:25] | He took her this way. | 他从这边走了 |
| [22:00] | Hank, I got him! | 汉克 我找到他了 |
| [22:13] | Where is she? Where is she? | 她在哪 她在哪 |
| [22:28] | Look, I know she’s in here somewhere. | 听着 我知道她肯定藏在这里 |
| [22:30] | You got another place to look, we’ll look, | 你们要是还能找到地方 我们就搜 |
| [22:32] | but we’ve torn this place apart. | 我们都把这里翻的底朝天了 |
| [22:38] | What are we doing here? | 我们还留在这干嘛 |
| [22:39] | If she’s not in there, he’s got her someplace else. | 要是她没在这肯定是被他带走了 |
| [22:41] | What do you see in this guy we don’t? | 你在他身上发现了什么别的吗 |
| [22:45] | He’s got no priors. He’s clean. | 他没有前科 他是清白的 |
| [22:47] | But he fits the profile– he’s a loner, | 但是他符合描述 他独居 |
| [22:48] | he’s never been married, he lives across the street from a park. | 没结过婚 住在公园对面 |
| [22:51] | That’s not going to get him into a court, | 这不足以把他告上法庭 |
| [22:52] | unless he sues our ass. | 相反 他还可以告我们 |
| [24:55] | You shouldn’t have come back. | 你不该回来的 |
| [25:00] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
| [25:01] | Lighten up. I’m just making a point. | 别紧张 我就是表达一下个人看法 |
| [25:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [25:05] | Let’s grab a brew. | 进来喝一杯 |
| [25:07] | And, by the way, you’re paying for that window. | 还有 这扇窗户你得赔我 |
| [25:14] | You know, I never seen one of you before. | 我从来没见过你们这类人 |
| [25:16] | I heard about you guys all my life. | 我这辈子听说过不少关于你们的传言 |
| [25:18] | Never thought I’d see one up close. | 从没想过会和你们近距离接触 |
| [25:22] | A Grimm. | 格林家的 |
| [25:23] | What do you know? | 你都知道些什么 |
| [25:26] | You know about me? | 你知道我的事? |
| [25:27] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
| [25:28] | My folks used to tell me stories about you guys. | 我的同伴过去经常给我讲你们的故事 |
| [25:30] | Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. | 把我吓傻了 我那时还是个孩子呢 |
| [25:33] | How long you been at this? You seem kind of new. | 你这行干多久了 怎么看起来像个菜鸟啊 |
| [25:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [25:38] | Wow, you are new at this. | 你果然是个菜鸟 |
| [25:39] | What, someone in your family just die? | 怎么 最近家里死人了吗 |
| [25:41] | My aunt’s in a coma. | 我姑姑昏迷不醒 |
| [25:43] | Ahh, that explains it. | 这就说得通了 |
| [25:45] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
| [25:46] | Marie Kesler. | 玛丽·凯斯勒 |
| [25:49] | Oh, yeah. | 是嘛 |
| [25:51] | I heard of her. | 我听说过她 |
| [25:53] | Look, I don’t want any more trouble, okay? | 听着 别再给我惹麻烦了 好吗 |
| [25:55] | I’m not that kind of Blutbad. | 我跟其他狼人不一样 |
| [25:56] | I don’t kill anymore. I haven’t in years. | 我已经好多年没杀人了 |
| [25:59] | Wait. What did you say you were? | 等等 你说你是什么来着 |
| [26:01] | Blutbad. | 狼人 |
| [26:03] | Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big, bad wolf. | 用你们祖先的话讲就是”大灰狼” |
| [26:06] | What, did you just get the books tonight? | 难道你今晚才拿到书吗 |
| [26:08] | You know about the books? | 你知道那本书? |
| [26:09] | Of course I know about the books. | 我当然知道 |
| [26:11] | We all know about the books. | 我们都知道 |
| [26:13] | You people started profiling us over 200 years ago. | 你们从二百年前就开始研究我们了 |
| [26:17] | But, as you can see, I’m not that big, | 但如你所见 我块头没那么大 |
| [26:20] | And I am done with the bad thing. | 而且我也不干坏事了 |
| [26:22] | – Well, how do you– – How do I stay good? | -你怎么 -我怎么不干坏事 |
| [26:24] | Through a strict regimen | 我改过自新了 |
| [26:26] | of diet, drugs, and pilates. | 改善饮食 吃药 再做做普拉提 |
| [26:28] | I’m a reformed Blutbad. | 我是个洗心革面的狼人 |
| [26:29] | A wieder Blutbad. | 另类的狼人 |
| [26:31] | It’s a different church altogether. | 我们都不去同一个教堂做祷告 |
| [26:32] | You guys go to church? | 你们还去教堂 |
| [26:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [26:36] | Don’t you? | 你不去吗 |
| [26:41] | Then what she said is really happening to me. | 她说的事真的在我身上发生了 |
| [26:45] | I have to stop it. How do I stop it? | 我不能这样下去 怎么才能让它停下 |
| [26:47] | Stop it? You can’t stop it. | 停下 你没办法让它停下 |
| [26:50] | It’s who you are. | 你天生如此 |
| [26:54] | So if you just got into this, | 如果你是刚刚接触这种能力 |
| [26:55] | you must be seeing some pretty strange things. | 你肯定看到了一些奇怪的东西 |
| [26:59] | Yeah. I am. | 没错 确实如此 |
| [27:01] | I guess that’s why you’re here. | 我猜这正是你来的原因 |
| [27:03] | No, I’m here because of the little girl. | 不 我来这是为了那个小女孩 |
| [27:06] | – Still haven’t found her yet? – No. We haven’t. | -你们还没找到她吗 -没有 |
| [27:10] | Ah, look at this. | 真见鬼 |
| [27:10] | You know where she is. | 你知道她在哪 |
| [27:12] | Of course I don’t know where she is. | 我当然不知道她在哪 |
| [27:14] | Did I not just tell you about my strict regimen? | 我不是跟你说我改过自新了吗 |
| [27:17] | So how many of you Blutbads are there? | 那一共有多少只狼人 |
| [27:21] | First off, the plural is Blutbaden. | 首先声明 是”多少个狼人” 不是只 |
| [27:24] | And I don’t know. | 其次我也不知道 |
| [27:25] | We don’t socialize much. | 我们不常联系 |
| [27:27] | Bad things happen when we get into a pack. | 我们聚在一起时会有悲剧发生 |
| [27:29] | Especially when we see red. | 尤其当我们看到红色的时候 |
| [27:31] | So all those things I’ve been seeing– | 那我看到的那些东西 |
| [27:33] | We’re not things. | 我们不是”东西” |
| [27:35] | Look, I’m a clockmaker, for God’s sake. | 喂 我可是个钟表匠 |
| [27:37] | I don’t go around abducting little girls. | 才不会到处诱拐小女孩 |
| [27:39] | Okay, then tonight in the backyard, | 那今晚 在你家后院 |
| [27:41] | you were marking your territory. | 你在划分你的领地 |
| [27:42] | I wasn’t pissing on my fence for kicks. | 我在栅栏上嘘嘘可不是闹着玩的 |
| [27:45] | Then there are more of you around here. | 这么说附近的确有你的同类 |
| [27:48] | Look, you may not know where she is, | 听着 你或许不知道她在哪 |
| [27:51] | but you’ve got a pretty good idea who’s got her. | 但是你绝对知道是谁抓了她 |
| [27:53] | I don’t bother the other Blutbaden, | 我不会找其他的狼人的麻烦 |
| [27:55] | they don’t bother me. | 他们也不来烦我 |
| [27:56] | Guess what, pal? I’m not a Blutbaden. | 听着 我可不是狼人 |
| [27:58] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
| [27:59] | And if you know who’s got her, | 如果你知道是谁抓了她 |
| [28:00] | you had better tell me right now. | 最好马上告诉我 |
| [28:03] | Please don’t threaten me. | 请别威胁我 |
| [28:04] | I want to know who’s got her. | 我想知道是谁抓了她 |
| [29:20] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
| [29:23] | Do you like it? | 喜欢这吗 |
| [29:25] | It’s all yours. | 全是你的了 |
| [29:27] | I just want to go home. | 我想回家 |
| [29:29] | You are home. | 这就是你的家 |
| [29:32] | What do you say we hang this up? | 让我把你的衣服挂起来好吗 |
| [30:03] | Do you want a chicken pot pie? | 想吃鸡肉馅饼吗 |
| [30:30] | I really think I should drive. | 我觉得应该由我来开 |
| [30:32] | No, I’m good. | 没事 我能行 |
| [30:34] | If this is the same Blutbad that killed that woman in the woods- | 如果这个狼人已经杀了那个女孩 |
| [30:37] | Well, assuming he fed yesterday, | 如果他昨天已经狩猎成功 |
| [30:38] | he’ll be good for a week, | 那他在接下来的这个礼拜或者十天之内 |
| [30:39] | maybe ten days, tops. | 都不会再吃了 |
| [30:41] | He’ll just use the time to fatten her up. | 他是利用这段时间把她养胖 |
| [30:44] | Whoa. I got a hit. | 我闻到了 |
| [30:47] | We’re close. | 我们离他不远了 |
| [30:48] | Did you really smell him? | 你真的闻到他的气味了 |
| [30:50] | Dude, you have no idea. | 老兄 你不知道这味道有多浓 |
| [31:16] | Okay, this is as far as we drive. | 好吧 我们只能开到这 |
| [31:28] | What, he’s over there? | 他在那边吗 |
| [31:29] | Oh, he’s real close. | 他离我们很近 |
| [31:32] | – What’s that? – Wolfsbane. | -那是什么 -狼毒草 |
| [31:34] | So he won’t sense us. | 这样他就不会闻到我们的气味了 |
| [31:35] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
| [31:37] | Not if you want to stay alive. | 你要是想活命就照做 |
| [31:44] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
| [31:46] | Well, you said he was over there. | 你不是说他在那吗 |
| [31:48] | Why don’t you just call him, tell him you’re coming? | 你干脆直接打电话给他得了 告诉他我们要去找他算账了 |
| [31:50] | This way. | 走这边啦 |
| [31:59] | Isn’t this what the bridge is for? | 干嘛放着桥不走非得趟水 |
| [32:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思啊 |
| [32:18] | Do I need something like silver bullets? | 我是不是需要银弹什么的 |
| [32:22] | What are you, an idiot? | 你是白痴吗 |
| [32:32] | That’s his place. | 那就是他家 |
| [32:41] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
| [32:45] | I can’t guarantee what’ll happen if I go any closer. | 如果再靠近几步 我保不准会做出什么 |
| [32:48] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
| [32:50] | I might be on your side. I might be on his side. | 我也许会帮你 也许会帮他 |
| [32:53] | I might even go after the girl. | 我甚至有可能会伤害那个小女孩 |
| [32:55] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [32:56] | But there’s nothing more I can do. | 但我没办法再帮你了 |
| [32:58] | I’m out of here. | 我得赶紧离开 |
| [33:11] | What? | 干嘛 |
| [33:13] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
| [33:41] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
| [33:43] | I told you, you are home. | 我说过了 这就是你的家 |
| [33:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
| [33:58] | He’s in a house | 在小溪对面的 |
| [33:58] | on the other side of the stream. | 一间房子里 |
| [34:00] | But you have to put some of this on first. | 但是你得先把这个抹上 |
| [34:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
| [34:05] | So he doesn’t smell us. | 这样他就不会闻到我们的气味了 |
| [34:06] | We’re not hunting deer. | 咱们又不是打猎 |
| [34:08] | Where’s backup? | 后援呢 |
| [34:10] | You’re the only one I called. | 我只给你打了电话 |
| [34:11] | – What? – I already cried wolf once. | -什么 -我已经上演过一次”狼来了” |
| [34:13] | You think they’re gonna believe me? | 你觉得他们还会信我吗 |
| [34:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [34:24] | How’d you find this place? | 你是怎么找到这个地方的 |
| [34:26] | Uh, the boots. | 跟着鞋印来的 |
| [34:29] | I couldn’t sleep, | 我睡不着觉 |
| [34:31] | started looking at addresses, this is one of them. | 于是就开始查周围的地址 这是其中之一 |
| [34:32] | – What’s his name? – Who? | -他叫什么名字 -谁 |
| [34:34] | The guy we’re looking for. | 我们要找的这个家伙 |
| [34:36] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
| [34:41] | You do know there’s a bridge, right? | 你知道上面有座桥吧 |
| [34:43] | Man. | 该死的 |
| [34:46] | You better be right this time, buddy. | 你这次最好是没弄错 |
| [34:47] | You saw his boot prints, right? | 你的确看到了鞋印 对吧 |
| [34:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [34:50] | Up there up by the house. | 就在那间房子旁边 |
| [34:51] | The exact match? | 完全一样吗 |
| [34:52] | From what I could tell, yeah. | 反正肉眼看上去一样 |
| [34:53] | – You run his plates? – I’m still waiting. | -你查过他的车牌了吗 -我还在等待时机 |
| [34:57] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
| [34:58] | Do you not trust me? | 你不信我吗 |
| [35:01] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好吧 咱们过去吧 |
| [35:35] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
| [35:36] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
| [35:43] | Sorry to disturb you, sir. | 不好意思打扰了 |
| [35:44] | I’m Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
| [35:47] | Do you have a few minutes? | 你现在有空吗 |
| [35:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [35:50] | Would you like to come in? | 你们想进来坐会吗 |
| [35:51] | That would be great. | 再好不过了 |
| [36:05] | We can sit in here. | 我们可以在这坐会 |
| [36:11] | Nice pillows. | 枕头挺漂亮啊 |
| [36:13] | I did the needlepoint myself. | 这花是我自己绣上去的 |
| [36:16] | Not that I tell everyone. | 不过我一般不告诉别人 |
| [36:21] | Oh, pot pie’s done. | 馅饼做好了 |
| [36:24] | Just give me a moment, | 请稍等一会儿 |
| [36:25] | and then we can talk. | 等我弄好了再聊 |
| [36:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [36:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你跟我开什么玩笑 |
| [36:31] | Hank, I really believe | 汉克 我确信 |
| [36:33] | this is the right guy. | 他就是我们要找的凶手 |
| [36:41] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 先生 |
| [36:46] | Sorry it’s taking so long, | 抱歉 让你们久等了 |
| [36:48] | but you know how delicate crusts are. | 但你也知道 馅饼的酥皮不好弄 |
| [36:52] | What kind of work do you do? | 你是从事什么工作的 |
| [36:53] | I work for the government. | 我跟你一样 |
| [36:55] | Like you. | 也是公务员 |
| [36:56] | I’m a postman. | 我是邮递员 |
| [36:58] | Not the most glamorous job, but I like it. | 虽说算不上好工作 但我喜欢 |
| [37:01] | Where were you between the hours | 你今天下午 |
| [37:02] | of 2:00 and 4:00 today? | 两点到四点之间在哪 |
| [37:04] | On my route. | 在投递 |
| [37:05] | I’d like to know what this is all about. | 我想知道 你们为什么要问这些问题 |
| [37:08] | This little girl went missing today. | 这个小女孩下午失踪了 |
| [37:10] | That’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
| [37:11] | You don’t think I had anything to do with this, do you? | 你不会以为这事跟我有关吧 |
| [37:14] | We have to run down every possibility. | 我们任何线索都不能放过 |
| [37:16] | What possibility could have led you to me? | 可你们怎么会找上我呢 |
| [37:19] | We’re looking for a pair of boots. | 我们在找一双靴子 |
| [37:21] | Feel free to look anywhere you want. | 你们可以在我家随便找 |
| [37:28] | If this guy had something to hide, | 这家伙要是心里有鬼 |
| [37:30] | he would have kicked us out. | 他早就把我们赶出去了 |
| [37:31] | I’m leaving. I want to keep my job. | 我要走了 我还想保住饭碗呢 |
| [37:42] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
| [37:47] | No. Thanks for your time. | 没事了 谢谢你配合我们工作 |
| [37:48] | We’ll see ourselves out. | 不用送了 |
| [37:58] | Hank, I’m sorry. | 汉克 抱歉 |
| [37:59] | – I really thought this time — – Wait. | -我真的以为… -等等 |
| [38:03] | The song. | 那首歌 |
| [38:04] | What song? | 什么歌 |
| [38:04] | He was humming the same song, | 他在哼的那首歌 |
| [38:06] | the one in the dead girl’s ipod. | 就是遇害少女iPod里放的那首 |
| [38:54] | Hold it. | 不许动 |
| [39:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
| [39:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
| [39:20] | Grimm. | 你是格林后人 |
| [39:27] | She’s got to be in the house. | 她肯定在房子里 |
| [39:33] | – Robin! – Robin! | -罗宾 -罗宾 |
| [39:42] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
| [39:45] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
| [39:58] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
| [40:00] | We’re gonna have to call it in. | 我们得向总部汇报 |
| [40:01] | I’ll find the breaker. | 我去找电闸 |
| [40:29] | Hank! | 汉克 |
| [40:34] | Hank, she’s here! | 汉克 她在这 |
| [40:37] | It’s okay, honey. We’re police. | 没事了 宝贝儿 我们是警察 |
| [40:50] | I don’t know how you did it, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
| [40:52] | but you did it. | 但你还真有两下子 |
| [40:59] | It’s okay now. | 没事了 |
| [41:01] | We’re gonna take you home. | 我这就带你回家 |
| [41:09] | There’s so much I don’t understand. | 我还有很多事不明白 |
| [41:13] | There’s so many things I need to ask you. | 还有很多事要问你 |
| [41:16] | Look, I love Juliette. | 我爱朱丽叶 |
| [41:18] | I don’t want anything to happen to her. | 我不希望她发生任何不幸 |
| [41:22] | I want you to know, whatever it is | 我想告诉你 不管我的使命是什么 |
| [41:23] | I’m supposed to do, I’ll do it. | 我都会把它完成的 |
| [41:30] | You. | 是你 |
| [42:10] | – Is she dead? – No. | -她死了吗 -没有 |
| [42:12] | – He was there. – That’s unfortunate. | -他在她身边 -太不幸了 |
| [42:16] | Just have to try again. | 只能下次再动手了 |
| [42:19] | Let’s hope she doesn’t wake up first. | 但愿她不会先醒过来 |