时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Aunt Marie. | 玛丽姑妈 |
[00:03] | The misfortune of our family is already passing to you. | 家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上 |
[00:07] | We have the ability to see what no one else can. | 我们有能力看到别人看不见的东西 |
[00:10] | You are one of the last Grimms. | 你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一 |
[00:13] | What did you say you were? | 你说你是什么来着 |
[00:14] | Blutbad. | 狼人 |
[00:15] | Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big, bad wolf. | 用你们祖先的话讲就是”大灰狼” |
[00:18] | You. | 是你 |
[00:24] | When they lose control, they can’t hide, | 他们一旦失控 就会露出原形 |
[00:27] | And we see them for what they really are. | 我们就能看到他们的真实模样 |
[00:29] | – Is she dead? – No, he was there. | -她死了吗 -没有 他在她身边 |
[00:33] | We’ll just have to try again. | 只能下次再动手了 |
[00:39] | “她朝窗里看了看 又透过锁孔瞧了瞧 见屋里没人 便打开了门闩” | |
[01:34] | Nirvana. | 宛如天堂啊 |
[01:40] | Why weren’t we born rich? | 为何我们不是天生富贵呢 |
[01:42] | ’cause our parents didn’t have money. | 因为咱们父母没钱 |
[01:51] | Shall we go on our yacht, darling? | 我们上游艇吧 亲爱的 |
[01:53] | Which one? | 去哪艘呢 |
[02:05] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[02:06] | Oh, you wish! | 想得美 |
[02:12] | Gilda? | 吉尔达 |
[02:14] | Where do you think… | 你这是… |
[02:17] | you’re going? | 去哪了 |
[02:33] | Catch me if you can. | 过来抓我呀 |
[02:37] | Oh, I can. | 你等着 |
[02:41] | Gilda, come on. | 吉尔达 快来 |
[03:15] | – What was that? – What? | -什么声音 -怎么了 |
[03:17] | I think I heard a car. | 我好像听到有车的声音 |
[03:18] | No, you didn’t. | 哪有 |
[03:20] | Rocky, stop. Go look out the window. | 洛奇 住手 朝窗外看看 |
[03:23] | – Now? – Yeah, go. | -现在吗 -对 快去 |
[03:28] | Somebody’s here, you’re right. Come on, let’s go. | 没错 有人来了 咱们赶紧走 |
[03:33] | No, no, not the door. The window. | 不 别走门 从窗户出去 |
[03:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:43] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你能行吗 -没问题 |
[03:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:51] | Come on. Let’s go. Hurry up. | 快下来 抓紧时间 |
[03:58] | Rocky, what are you doing? | 洛奇 你在干嘛 |
[04:25] | Come on! | 快 |
[04:34] | Are you still dizzy? | 你头还晕吗 |
[04:36] | I’m all right. | 我没事了 |
[04:38] | Well, your liver enzymes are elevated, | 你的肝酶指数有所升高 |
[04:40] | and we found traces of a neurotoxin in your blood: | 我们还在你的血液中发现了一种神经毒素 |
[04:43] | Phtx3, which is usually associated with a spider bite. | PHTX3 通常与蜘蛛叮咬有关 |
[04:48] | Lucky you didn’t get more of it, | 幸好剂量比较小 |
[04:49] | or it would’ve paralyzed your lungs. | 否则会造成肺部麻痹 |
[04:52] | Well, if you feel lightheaded or feverish, come on back. | 如果感到头晕或发热 再回来治疗 |
[04:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:02] | They find anything wrong with you? | 查出问题了吗 |
[05:04] | Just a few toxins in the blood. | 只是血液里有微量毒素 |
[05:06] | Just a few toxins? Like the kind that can kill you? | 微量毒素 会致命的毒素吗 |
[05:08] | Well, apparently not. | 显然没那么厉害 |
[05:10] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事了吗 |
[05:12] | How do I look? | 你看呢 |
[05:12] | Like a cop who’s been working all night. | 看上去像个通宵工作的警察 |
[05:14] | Aw, that’s funny, Hank. That’s how you look. | 真搞笑 汉克 你在说自己吧 |
[05:16] | Well, then you look good. | 好吧 你气色还不错 |
[05:21] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[05:22] | She’s not stable. | 她的情况还不稳定 |
[05:24] | We can’t allow anyone in the I.C.U. Yet. | 重症监护室不允许探视 |
[05:26] | Well, when can I talk to her? | 我什么时候能见她 |
[05:27] | After we’re done running the tests. | 等我们做完测试之后 |
[05:30] | We can’t risk letting her slip back into a coma. | 我们不能冒险让她再度陷入昏迷 |
[05:33] | I’ll call you the minute we know something. | 一有情况我就给你打电话 |
[05:41] | I.D. anyone who wants access to the room. | 记下所有想进那间病房的人 |
[05:46] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[05:48] | Well, she came out of the coma, | 她醒过来了 |
[05:49] | but they’re still running tests. | 但还在接受测试 |
[05:51] | So when did the attack happen? | 袭击是什么时候发生的 |
[05:52] | About ten minutes after I got here. | 我到医院十分钟之后 |
[05:54] | She came up behind me. | 她从我身后出现 |
[05:56] | She had a syringe in her hand. | 手里拿了一个注射器 |
[05:58] | How do you know she wasn’t a nurse? | 你怎么知道她不是护士 |
[05:59] | Well, she stuck a needle into me, and she ran away. | 她给我打了一针 然后就逃走了 |
[06:03] | Well, you think you can identify her? | 你能认出她吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, she should be on the security tapes. | 监控录像里应该有她的图像 |
[06:06] | I grabbed them when I got here. | 我到医院之后取走了 |
[06:07] | They’re on their way to the precinct. | 正在送往分局的路上 |
[06:09] | Let’s take a look at those tapes. | 咱们去看看录像 |
[06:10] | If we got another killer on our hands, | 如果这也是蓄意杀人 |
[06:12] | we better get on this. | 最好开始着手办案 |
[06:27] | When’s the last time you saw your aunt before this? | 你上次见你姑妈是什么时候 |
[06:29] | Not for a couple years. | 好几年前了 |
[06:31] | I don’t know what she’s been up to. | 我一直没她的消息 |
[06:37] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[06:39] | Was she alone? | 只有她一人吗 |
[06:41] | She’s the only one I saw. | 我没看到别人 |
[06:42] | It’ll be difficult to make an I.D. from the back. | 从背影很难查出她的身份 |
[06:45] | – Is this all you got? – Yeah. | -只有这盘录像? -对 |
[06:48] | Let me know if you get something we can work with. | 找到有用的信息及时通知我 |
[06:52] | Dude, what’d your aunt do to piss off so many people? | 哥们 你姑妈怎么惹上这么多仇家 |
[06:55] | She work for the government or something? | 她是公务员吗 |
[06:56] | I had a D.U.I. out on Highway 2 about an hour ago. | 一小时前在二号高速抓到有人醉驾 |
[07:00] | Driver’s got some crazy story about her boyfriend being attacked. | 那司机说她男朋友遇袭 简直难以置信 |
[07:03] | Name’s Gilda Darner. | 她叫吉尔达·达纳 |
[07:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得她是个什么样的人 |
[07:11] | Ah, grown up way too fast. Single parent, if she has any. | 早熟 单亲 或者无父无母 |
[07:15] | Takes way too many chances, | 冒了不少险 |
[07:17] | and looks for excitement in all the wrong places. | 到各种不该去的地方寻找刺激 |
[07:19] | Sounds like me. | 感觉像在说我 |
[07:21] | Yeah. Look how you turned out. | 是啊 可你现在当了警察 |
[07:27] | Gilda Darner? | 吉尔达·达纳 |
[07:40] | This is the house. This is where it happened. | 就是这家 这就是事发地点 |
[07:43] | Somebody got here before us. | 有人比我们先到一步 |
[07:47] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[07:55] | What are you doing here? I haven’t even called it in yet. | 你们怎么来了 我还没上报呢 |
[07:57] | – Well, what do you got? – Breaking and entering. | -你这是什么情况 -有人私闯民宅 |
[08:00] | Mr. and Mrs. Rabe got back from Seattle a couple hours ago, | 拉贝夫妇几小时前从西雅图回来 |
[08:03] | found their house broken into. | 发现有人闯入过他们的房子 |
[08:05] | Somebody raided the fridge, hit the liquor cabinet, | 冰箱被掏空了 酒架也被打翻了 |
[08:07] | tried on some clothes, and test-drove a couple of beds. | 试了一些衣服还滚了几个床单 |
[08:10] | Any sign of violence? | 有暴力迹象吗 |
[08:11] | No. No blood. No body parts. | 没有 没有血迹和残肢 |
[08:13] | Only stains we’ve come up with are wine and whoopee. | 只有酗酒狂欢的迹象 |
[08:16] | – Who’s her missing boy toy? – Says his name’s Rocky. | -她失踪的男友是谁 -据说叫洛奇 |
[08:18] | We’re still trying to figure out how much of her story is true. | 我们还在调查她说的话有几成是真的 |
[08:22] | Well, she’s copping to the B and E, so some of it is. | 她承认私闯民宅 看来也不全是谎话 |
[08:25] | Where are the owners? | 房主在哪 |
[08:26] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[08:29] | Somebody was sleeping in our bed. | 有人在我们床上睡过觉 |
[08:31] | Sleep had nothing to do with what they were doing in our bed. | 他们那哪叫睡觉 |
[08:34] | You have an alarm system? | 你家有报警系统吗 |
[08:37] | Well, we’ve been a little lax in using it lately. | 我们最近没怎么用它 |
[08:39] | We’re pretty remote out here. | 我们住的地方这么偏 |
[08:41] | I mean, we’ve never had a problem before. | 从没遇到过这种问题 |
[08:44] | You should see the living room. | 你应该去客厅看看 |
[08:48] | Nothing was stolen? | 没有东西被偷吗 |
[08:50] | Don’t know yet. Nothing obvious. | 还不清楚 没什么明显被偷的 |
[08:54] | You have quite a collection. | 你的收藏品好多啊 |
[08:57] | Is that a Fijian War Club? | 那是斐济战争棍吗 |
[09:00] | Yes, actually, it is. | 没错 是的 |
[09:01] | And a new guinea tribal fork. This is some valuable stuff. | 新几内亚部落之叉 这个可值钱了 |
[09:05] | You know your aboriginal art. | 你很了解土著艺术啊 |
[09:06] | I’ve never seen one like that before. | 我从没见过那种东西 |
[09:08] | It’s Germanic. Uh, very rare. | 那是日耳曼人的 非常稀有 |
[09:10] | From about 900 A.D. | 是大约公元九百年的文物 |
[09:12] | We belong to organizations | 我们是一个组织的成员 |
[09:13] | that protect native land from development. | 保护当地资源不受发展的破环 |
[09:16] | There’s a lot of rich cultural heritage disappearing, | 有许多宝贵的文化遗产都消失了 |
[09:18] | and we’re trying to protect what’s left. | 我们在努力保护余留下来的遗产 |
[09:20] | Both locally and globally– | 包括本国遗产和国际遗产 |
[09:21] | Honey, I think you’re getting a little irrelevant. | 亲爱的 我感觉你扯的太远了 |
[09:23] | Well, you have to respect your ancestors. | 你得尊重你的祖先 |
[09:26] | Right, detective? | 对吧 警官 |
[09:27] | I had to respect mine, | 必须的 |
[09:28] | otherwise, I couldn’t sit down for a week. | 否则我一个星期都坐立不安 |
[09:32] | Anyone else have access to the house when you were away? | 你们不在的时候还有谁会来 |
[09:35] | Just our cleaning people. | 只有清洁工 |
[09:36] | And our son Barry, who’s staying with friends. | 还有我们的儿子巴里 他在朋友那 |
[09:39] | And our neighbors, the Colberts, | 还有我们家邻居 考伯特一家 |
[09:40] | who check on our house from time to time when we’re out of town. | 我们不在的时候他们会帮我们照看房子 |
[09:47] | Fijian War Club? | 斐济战争棍 |
[09:49] | Second wife was an anthropologist. | 我第二任妻子是人类学家 |
[09:51] | So there were two people in that house. | 当时房子里有两个人 |
[09:54] | So where’s Gilda’s boyfriend? | 吉尔达的男朋友哪去了 |
[09:55] | My guess, Rocky’s home right now, sleeping it off. | 我猜洛奇正在家里睡大觉呢 |
[10:36] | So you do this for kicks? | 你们是为了寻求刺激吗 |
[10:38] | Break into homes, party hardy. | 私闯民宅 疯狂派对 |
[10:40] | – We were just having fun. – Illegal fun. | -我们只是为了找乐子 -可这违法 |
[10:43] | Gilda, you said after you dropped out of the window, | 吉尔达 你说你跳出窗户之后 |
[10:46] | you heard Rocky scream, | 听到了洛奇尖叫 |
[10:47] | you started running away from the house, | 于是你就逃离了那个房子 |
[10:48] | and something chased you. | 而且还有人追你 |
[10:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:53] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[10:55] | I should’ve gone back for him, | 我应该回去找他的 |
[10:57] | but…I just left him there. | 但 我却把他一个人丢在那 |
[11:02] | I left him there. | 我丢下他了 |
[11:04] | Please. Please, you’ve gotta do something. | 求你了 一定要帮帮我 |
[11:22] | Gilda, do you have any idea who was chasing you? | 吉尔达 你知道当时追你的是什么吗 |
[11:25] | A man? A dog? | 是人 狗 |
[11:29] | Some kind of animal? | 还是其他什么动物 |
[11:30] | I-I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[11:34] | I couldn’t really get a good look at it. | 我看不太清 |
[11:36] | I was so scared, I just wanted to get out of there. | 我被吓坏了 我只想离开那里 |
[11:43] | I know that something terrible has happened to him. | 我知道他遇上了可怕的事 |
[11:56] | They went to Rocky’s house. Rocky wasn’t there. | 他们去过洛奇家了 他不在 |
[11:58] | Talked to his dad. Truck driver. | 我和他爸爸谈过了 他爸爸是卡车司机 |
[12:00] | Just got back the night before last, | 前天晚上刚回来 |
[12:02] | Hasn’t seen Rocky. | 还没见到洛奇 |
[12:03] | – What about his mother? – Died when he was a kid. | -那他妈妈呢 -在他小的时候就去世了 |
[12:05] | Did he have a cell phone? | 他有手机吗 |
[12:06] | Used to. Dad said they had to cut back on expenses, so… | 以前有 他爸爸说要削减开销 所以… |
[12:09] | Did he have any idea where his son might be? | 他知道他儿子可能在哪吗 |
[12:11] | He said if you find his pickup, | 他说要是能找到他的卡车 |
[12:12] | that’s where he’ll be. | 就能找到洛奇 |
[12:13] | Well, his truck’s already been impounded. | 他的卡车已经被扣押了 |
[12:14] | Gilda was driving it last night. | 吉尔达昨晚开的 |
[12:17] | That’s all I got. | 我就查到这么多 |
[12:22] | What if their little party got out of hand, Rocky got hurt? | 会不会是他们的派对失控导致洛奇受伤 |
[12:25] | Maybe he fell down the stairs. | 也许他从楼梯上摔了下去 |
[12:26] | Maybe Gilda pushed him, broke his neck. | 也许是吉尔达把他推下去的 把他脖子摔断了 |
[12:28] | Gilda got scared, | 吉尔达吓坏了 |
[12:30] | dumped his body in the river or into the woods. | 把他的尸体扔到河里或森林里了 |
[12:32] | Now she’s trying to make it look like she’s innocent. | 现在她只是假装无辜 |
[12:34] | I don’t think she’s trying to cover anything up. | 我认为她没说谎 |
[12:35] | It seems to me she’s pushing us to find him. | 我觉得她希望我们尽快找到他 |
[12:38] | I think we have to take another look at that house they broke into. | 我感觉有必要再去那间房子调查一下 |
[12:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:46] | I need to see you. Now. | 我要见你 马上 |
[12:50] | She’s very weak, | 她非常虚弱 |
[12:51] | but I realize you may not have much time. | 但你的时间可能不多了 |
[12:56] | I’ll be right outside. | 我在外面等着 |
[13:08] | I was afraid I lost you. | 我真害怕你会离我而去 |
[13:10] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[13:12] | You’re all I have left. | 我就剩你一个亲人了 |
[13:16] | I don’t want this to happen. | 我不想看到这种事发生 |
[13:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:19] | But you’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I don’t feel like I’m gonna be all right. | 是嘛 我不这么觉得 |
[13:23] | I’m still trying to make sense of everything. | 我还在想方设法弄清一切 |
[13:26] | Look, if you hadn’t been here, I would’ve lost my mind. | 如果没有你 我肯定会精神错乱的 |
[13:30] | I’m not sure I haven’t. | 说不定已经错乱了 |
[13:32] | Don’t doubt yourself. | 不要怀疑自己 |
[13:34] | I’ve seen so much. | 我看到的东西太多了 |
[13:36] | And you’ll see more. | 以后会更多的 |
[13:38] | You have a responsibility that you cannot ignore. | 你肩负着不可推卸的责任 |
[13:41] | I couldn’t ignore it if I tried. | 想推也推不掉了 |
[13:44] | You have to hunt down the bad ones, | 你必须追捕那些坏东西 |
[13:47] | Just like your ancestors did. | 就像祖先们那样 |
[13:50] | There’s a reason that you’re a cop. | 你做警察是有原因的 |
[13:52] | You have an ability, and you must use it, | 你有这个能力 要好好利用 |
[13:55] | No matter what happens to me. | 不管我发生什么 |
[13:58] | – I’ll go get a doctor. – No. | -我去叫医生 -别 |
[14:02] | The reapers followed me here. | 有猎人跟踪我到了这里 |
[14:04] | That means there could be more. | 这意味着接下来会有更多 |
[14:06] | How many are there? | 会有多少 |
[14:07] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[14:09] | They’re a secret organization dedicated to killing us. | 他们是专门猎杀我们的秘密组织 |
[14:12] | You mean Grimms? | 猎杀格林家族? |
[14:14] | There are more like us? | 还有其他像我们一样的人? |
[14:15] | Yes, but I don’t have contact with them. | 对 但我跟他们没有联系 |
[14:18] | What about the things I’ve been seeing? | 我看到的东西都是什么 |
[14:19] | How many more of those are there? | 有多少像他们那样的 |
[14:21] | There are more in the books than I’ve ever seen. | 我只见过书里的一小部分 |
[14:24] | You must not let the trailer be found. | 别让他们发现拖车的秘密 |
[14:26] | They don’t know it exists. | 他们还不知道它的存在 |
[14:29] | I hope I haven’t done more harm than good by coming to you. | 我不希望这次来反倒害了你 |
[14:36] | Let her rest. | 让她歇一会儿 |
[14:38] | You can come back later. | 你可以晚点再来 |
[14:50] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[14:52] | Well, she’s dying of cancer. | 癌症正吞噬她的生命 |
[14:53] | She’s had two attempts made at her life. | 在死亡线上挣扎过两回 |
[14:55] | Other than that, she’s doing all right. | 除了这些 还算不错 |
[15:00] | She’s one tough lady. | 她很坚强 |
[15:02] | I had no idea. | 不好说啊 |
[15:04] | So you got anything on the Rabes? | 在拉贝家查到什么了吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah. Their house sits on about 200 acres, | 恩 他们家占地200英亩[约合0.8平方公里] |
[15:08] | backs up onto the national forest. | 屋子后面就是国家森林 |
[15:10] | 500 square miles of trees behind them. | 屋后的树林有500英亩[约合1300平方公里] |
[15:12] | Lots of places for Rocky to get lost. | 洛奇很可能在里面迷路了 |
[15:17] | These woods are too big for the two of us. | 林子太大了 两个人顾不过来 |
[15:19] | Let’s get some people out here. | 再叫些人吧 |
[15:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Look out. | 当心 |
[15:52] | Hey. Nice riding. | 表演真精彩啊 |
[15:56] | Oh, I hope we didn’t scare you. | 希望没吓着你们 |
[15:57] | Oh, no, you guys are lucky you didn’t get thumped. | 你们应该庆幸没吃到我的拳头 |
[16:00] | Look, we knew what we were doing. | 我们有分寸的 |
[16:01] | That’s a good thing, | 那样正好 |
[16:02] | ’cause I hate cleaning blood off my car. | 我也不喜欢擦洗车上的血渍 |
[16:04] | You guys, uh, here for my parents? | 你们是来找我爸妈的吗 |
[16:06] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[16:09] | You’re Barry Rabe. | 你就是巴里·拉贝 |
[16:10] | You live here, right? | 你住在这儿 对吧 |
[16:13] | Have you guys ever seen either of ’em? | 有谁见过他们俩 |
[16:17] | Oh, no, take your time. | 别急 好好想 |
[16:19] | Make sure you don’t know them from school or anything. | 确定没在学校或其他地方见过 |
[16:22] | Look, we’ve never seen them before. | 我们从没见过这两个人 |
[16:23] | Boys, dinner’s ready. Wash up. | 孩子们 饭做好了 洗手去 |
[16:26] | What are you doing back here? | 你们回来做什么 |
[16:27] | Did you find out who broke into our house? | 找到闯进我家的人了吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想我们找到了 |
[16:31] | Frank, you should come out here. | 弗兰克 你出来一下 |
[16:32] | Ma’am could you take a look at these? | 太太 你看一下这个 |
[16:35] | Now, the girl’s already in custody, | 这个女孩已经被拘留 |
[16:36] | But we haven’t seen the guy yet. | 但还没找到那个男的 |
[16:38] | Have you ever seen either of these guys? | 你们见过这两个人吗 |
[16:42] | – No. – Yeah, me, either. | -没有 -我也没有 |
[16:44] | Hey, Barry, you didn’t happen to come home last night, did you? | 巴里 你昨晚不会碰巧回来过吧 |
[16:47] | He was staying at Jason and T.B.’s house | 我们离开的时候 |
[16:50] | while we were gone. | 他一直呆在杰森和T.B.家 |
[16:51] | Sorry, Mrs. Rabe, we have to ask. | 抱歉 拉贝太太 我们得问清楚 |
[16:52] | Just in case he saw the boy leave. | 以防他碰见那个男孩离开 |
[16:54] | No, I didn’t get home till this morning, | 没见过 我今天早上才回来的 |
[16:56] | after my parents got back. | 那时候我爸妈已经回来了 |
[17:03] | No, I-I didn’t see ’em. | 不 我没见过他们 |
[17:05] | How far away do you guys live? | 你们住的地方离这多远 |
[17:07] | What is this? | 什么意思 |
[17:09] | Look, we’re just trying to figure out | 我们只是想弄清楚 |
[17:10] | where everybody was last night. | 昨晚大家都在哪 |
[17:11] | We know they broke into your house, | 我们知道他们闯入了你们的屋子 |
[17:12] | But no one’s seen the boy since last night. | 但昨晚之后就一直没人见过那个男孩 |
[17:14] | The girl said she heard a scream | 那女孩说她离开的时候 |
[17:15] | inside the house after she left. | 听到屋里有尖叫声 |
[17:17] | And you believe someone who broke into our house, | 他们闯进我们家 喝我们的酒 |
[17:20] | drank our wine, ate our food, | 吃我们的东西 还在卧室乱搞 |
[17:21] | and took advantage of our bedroom? | 这种人的话也能信 |
[17:23] | I think you’d be better off looking under a few rocks. | 建议你们再找找其他的线索 |
[17:26] | Wish you’d remember that we’re the victims here. | 别忘了 我们才是受害者 |
[17:29] | Boys, let’s go in the house. | 孩子们 都进屋吧 |
[17:34] | If you want to talk to me, | 如果你想找我谈 |
[17:36] | you can call me tomorrow at my law firm. | 明天可以打电话到我的律师事务所 |
[17:42] | Man, we really hit a nerve. | 兄弟 果然触及他们的痛处了 |
[17:50] | Let’s run some phone records, | 我们去查电话记录 |
[17:52] | pin down where everyone was last night. | 弄清楚他们昨晚都在哪 |
[18:10] | She came out of the coma, | 她醒过来了 |
[18:11] | and I’ve had to put guards on her. | 我已经派人看守 |
[18:13] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[18:14] | We can’t allow her to tell him anything more. | 不能让她再跟那小子说事了 |
[18:16] | We need him with us. | 我们需要他站在我们这边 |
[18:17] | And how do I get to her? | 我怎么才能接触到她 |
[18:18] | Well, you don’t. But you get somebody who can. | 你不要亲自出马 找其他人动手 |
[18:22] | With guards on her? | 在警卫的眼皮下行动? |
[18:23] | Don’t worry about that. Just find the right people– | 不用担心这个 你找到人就行 |
[18:25] | And I do mean people. | 我是指真正的人 |
[18:27] | We can’t afford someone getting excited and blowing the whole thing. | 不能再让谁劲头一来把事情搞砸了 |
[18:32] | Don’t you know this is a bad neighborhood? | 你们不知道这片区治安不好吗 |
[18:34] | How much is it worth for you not to get hurt? | 你愿意出多少钱买命 |
[18:37] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of this. | 别担心 交给我了 |
[18:53] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[18:55] | Yeah, in here. | 我在这呢 |
[18:58] | I picked up chinese from Lotus, and… | 我在莲花餐厅外带了点中餐回来 |
[19:02] | – got voodoo doughnuts. – Ah, you are the best. | -还买了巫东甜甜圈 -你最好了 |
[19:04] | Don’t be such a cop. | 别着急啊[警察都爱吃甜甜圈] |
[19:06] | The doughnuts are for dessert. | 甜甜圈是给你当饭后甜品的 |
[19:11] | Are we buying a totem pole? | 咱们要买图腾柱吗 |
[19:14] | No, I saw one outside a house of a case I’m working on. | 不 是我办案的时候在一家人门口看到的 |
[19:17] | Some kind of clan of the bear. | 像是个熊族的图腾 |
[19:19] | “The bear is a messenger to the supernatural world. | 熊是超自然世界的信使 |
[19:21] | His position of dominance in the totemic hierarchy | 其之所以在图腾文化里占有主导地位 |
[19:25] | is the result of a common ancestral belief | 是因为人们自古以来一直认为 |
[19:27] | in the sanctity of their territory.” | 熊的领地是神圣而不可侵犯的 |
[19:30] | Is the totem pole some kind of clue? | 这个图腾柱算个线索吗 |
[19:32] | I don’t know, but you make it sound kind of sexy. | 我也说不准 但从你嘴里说出来让我觉得很性感 |
[19:36] | It’s just the word pole. | 不就是因为那个”柱”字嘛 |
[19:40] | I stopped by to see Marie today. | 我今天顺便去看了看玛丽 |
[19:43] | It scared me, seeing all the police in the hospital. | 看到医院里有那么多警察 还真把我吓坏了 |
[19:45] | I don’t know why anybody would want to hurt her. | 真不明白为什么有人要伤害她 |
[19:48] | She can’t even die in peace. | 想安静的死去都不行 |
[19:51] | How are you doing with all that? | 最近发生那么多事 你还好吧 |
[19:53] | Well, I’m not doing too good about it, but… | 我算不上太好 但是 |
[19:56] | you know, there’s nothing I can do, | 你知道 我也改变不了什么 |
[19:57] | so I’m putting on my happy face. | 所以我就只好微笑面对了呗 |
[19:59] | I’m not buying that grin. Put it back. | 你笑的好假 别装了 |
[20:38] | Okay. Do it. | 好了 扔吧 |
[20:44] | That’ll work. | 这样应该可以了 |
[21:06] | Aunt Marie. | 玛丽姑妈 |
[21:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[21:10] | Remember what I told you. | 记住我告诉你的话 |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:19] | There’ll be more red… | 太阳落山后 |
[21:26] | when the sun goes down. | 颜色会更红 |
[21:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:48] | Yeah, just, uh…a bad dream. I hope. | 只是 只是做了个噩梦 但愿如此 |
[21:52] | What was it? | 你梦到什么了 |
[21:56] | My aunt just stabbed me in the hand. | 我姑妈刚刚用刀刺穿了我的手 |
[22:00] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[22:03] | Nope, just a dream. But I don’t even know | 你的手没事 只是个梦而已 但我不知道 |
[22:06] | where to begin interpreting that one. | 该怎么解释这个梦 |
[22:08] | I was trying to let you sleep. Lot of good that did. | 我想让你多睡会的 对你有好处 |
[22:16] | Hey, hey. Where you going so early? | 你这么早去哪啊 |
[22:20] | I’m operating on a bulldog at 7:00. | 我七点要给一只斗牛犬做手术 |
[22:22] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点打电话给你 |
[23:10] | You have to hunt down the bad ones. | 你必须追捕那些坏东西 |
[23:46] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:47] | Not at 6:30 in the morning, we don’t. | 那也不用一大早六点半谈吧 |
[23:51] | This is important. | 这事很重要 |
[23:52] | Oh, well, come on in, then. Have a cup of coffee. | 好吧 那就请进 来杯咖啡吧 |
[23:55] | Bagel? Cream cheese? | 要百吉饼吗 还是奶油干酪 |
[23:57] | First, I want to thank you | 首先 我想谢谢你 |
[23:59] | for helping me out with the kidnapping. | 帮我破了那起绑架案 |
[24:01] | A gift basket would’ve been nice. | 怎么没见你给我送锦旗呢 |
[24:04] | How long is this gonna take? | 你到底要待多久 |
[24:05] | I’m right in the middle of my pilates, man. | 我普拉提还没做完呢 伙计 |
[24:07] | You ever seen one of these? | 你见过这个吗 |
[24:16] | Not up close, thank god. | 从没这么近距离的见过 谢天谢地 |
[24:20] | I think jagerbars use these for disemboweling. | 我想这是人熊用来取内脏的工具 |
[24:23] | Now I’m hungry. | 这么一说我还真饿了 |
[24:26] | Sure you don’t want a bagel? | 你真不要百吉饼吗 |
[24:28] | I’m gonna French press some coffee, too. | 我还要磨点咖啡 |
[24:30] | Guatemalan Highlands. Craft roasted. | 危地马拉高地产的 精心烘焙的咖啡豆 |
[24:31] | Very robust. | 很带劲哟 |
[24:34] | What do you know about Jagerbars? | 你对人熊了解多少 |
[24:36] | What am I, your personal grimmopedia? | 你把我当什么了 你的私人格林百科吗 |
[24:38] | No, you’re a Blutbad, | 不 你是狼人 |
[24:39] | and I’m assuming that Blutbaden know about Jagerbaden? | 我觉得几个人熊你们应该了解吧 |
[24:42] | It’s just Jagerbars. | 是”几只人熊” 不是”个” |
[24:45] | Well, you see them like I see them, right? | 你能跟我一样看到他们的真实面貌 对吧 |
[24:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:49] | Hey, I’m just trying to figure out | 我只是想知道 |
[24:50] | – what I’m up against here. – Okay. | -我的对手到底是什么情况 -好吧 |
[24:51] | Right there — don’t even compare the two. | 你千万别拿我们跟人熊作比较 |
[24:53] | We don’t rummage like they do. | 我们不像他们一样到处觅食 |
[24:56] | How’d you run across a Jagerbar anyway? | 你怎么会遇上人熊 |
[24:58] | Look, I’m working on a case. | 我在调查一个案子 |
[25:01] | I saw a kid turn into one. | 然后看到一个孩子是人熊 |
[25:02] | That where you got the claw? | 你这爪子是从他那拿的? |
[25:03] | No, my aunt had it. | 不 这是我姑妈的 |
[25:05] | Oh, right. Her again. Aunt Marie, right? | 对了 又是她 玛丽姑妈 对吧 |
[25:08] | Yeah. I couldn’t sleep the last two nights | 我前两天彻夜难眠 |
[25:10] | thinking ol’ Aunt Marie was gonna cut off my head, | 老是想着玛丽姑妈会砍掉我的脑袋 |
[25:12] | stick it on a lamp post. | 然后把它挂在灯柱上 |
[25:15] | That’s how my great grandma ended up, you know. | 我的曾祖母就是这个下场 |
[25:16] | Hey, she’s still in the hospital. | 我姑妈还在医院呢 |
[25:18] | Oh. Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[25:23] | They use those claws in the Roh-hatz. | 他们在洛哈兹仪式上会用到那些爪子 |
[25:25] | Roh-hatz? | 洛哈兹仪式 |
[25:26] | It’s like a bar mitzvah for bears. | 是一种熊类的成人礼 |
[25:28] | You know, a Jagerbar mitzvah. It’s a very physical thing. | 人熊的成人礼 这是个很暴力的仪式 |
[25:30] | A lot of pounding of chests, and, like, wailing. | 他们会敲打胸部 然后哀鸣 |
[25:34] | Who wails anymore? | 这年头谁还干这种事啊 |
[25:36] | Supposed to connect with the primitive beast in all of us. | 他们认为这样能唤醒所有人的原始兽欲 |
[25:42] | And believe me, I do mean all of us. | 相信我 所有人都有这种兽欲 |
[25:48] | So what do they do? | 他们会做些什么 |
[25:49] | – It’s all about the chase. – What chase? | -重点在于狩猎 -什么狩猎 |
[25:51] | The Roh-hatz, you know? Caveman mumbo-jumbo. | 洛哈兹仪式啊 原始人那一套 |
[25:54] | “Let’s get some beers and barbeque and be stupid.” | “咱们一边烤肉一边喝啤酒 不醉不归” |
[25:58] | I mean, I like to camp as much as the next guy. | 虽说我也挺喜欢露营的 |
[26:00] | You know, maybe once a year. | 但一年也就一次 |
[26:02] | Want plain or onion? | 你要原味的还是洋葱味的 |
[26:03] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[26:04] | Oh. Well. Thanks for stopping by. | 好吧 多谢你来专门来看我 |
[26:14] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[26:22] | Jagerbar. | 人熊 |
[26:25] | You saw one? | 你见到了? |
[26:30] | Well, there was a family, | 有那么一家人 |
[26:31] | But the boy’s the only one I saw. | 但我只见他们的儿子露出过真面目 |
[26:33] | – How old? – 18. | -他多大 -十八岁 |
[26:35] | That could be a problem if they’re traditional. | 如果他们恪守传统 那麻烦就大了 |
[26:40] | Anyone die? | 有人死了吗 |
[26:41] | I don’t know. I’ve got a missing person. | 不清楚 我只知道有个人下落不明 |
[26:45] | Do you know what the roh-hatz is? | 你知道什么是洛哈兹仪式吗 |
[26:47] | You’re learning. That’s good. | 你开始学习了 很好 |
[26:53] | It’s a rite of passage from boy to man. | 这是男孩的成人礼 |
[26:56] | They do it at sunset. | 在日落时举行 |
[27:00] | It isn’t pretty. | 场面很暴力 |
[27:03] | The red of the sun and the blood on their hands. | 夕阳的余晖映照着双手的鲜血 |
[27:15] | Just got the phone records. | 我刚拿到通话记录 |
[27:16] | Several calls were made between 9:00 and midnight. | 九点到午夜期间 他打过几个电话 |
[27:18] | We triangulated a call made from Barry Rabe’s cell phone | 我们对巴里·拉贝的一次通话做了定位 |
[27:21] | That puts him at his house at 11:30 that night. | 是当晚11:30从他家打的 |
[27:23] | When Gilda was there with Rocky. | 那会吉尔达和洛奇还在那房子里 |
[27:25] | Yeah, so Barry’s lying, | 所以巴里在撒谎 |
[27:26] | And lawyer dad is running interference. | 当律师的老爹在替他打掩护 |
[27:28] | Oh, a lawyer doing a bad thing? | 律师居然会干坏事 |
[27:29] | – Never heard of that before. – Hey, Nick. | -真是闻所未闻 -尼克 |
[27:31] | Can I talk to you a minute? | 我要和你说件事 |
[27:32] | Yes, sir? | 怎么了 长官 |
[27:33] | Listen, I had to pull the guys guarding your aunt at the hospital. | 我得撤掉在医院保护你姑妈的警力 |
[27:35] | What? | 什么 |
[27:36] | With no hard evidence of a second attack, | 没有证据表明会有第二次袭击 |
[27:38] | I couldn’t justify the expense to the chief | 我没法向局长交代 |
[27:40] | without it looking like we’re giving preferential treatment | 这只会让大家误会我们对警员家属 |
[27:42] | to police families. | 有特殊照顾 |
[27:44] | I’m sorry, but my hands are tied. | 抱歉 可我无能为力 |
[28:06] | Monroe. | 我是门罗 |
[28:08] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[28:10] | A grimm? Are you out of your mind? | 保护格林家的人 你疯了吗 |
[28:13] | I can’t do this. | 我可不干 |
[28:14] | Look, I just need your help | 听着 你就临时帮帮我 |
[28:16] | until I can figure something else out. | 好让我理出个头绪来 |
[28:17] | I’m not a cop. | 我又不是警察 |
[28:19] | Yeah, you–you’re the only one who knows what I’m dealing with. | 只有你知道我要面对的是什么人 |
[28:20] | No. I am the only one who is stupid enough to talk to you. | 错 只有我才会蠢到和你说话 |
[28:24] | I’ll owe you one. | 算我欠你一个人情 |
[28:25] | Dude, you already owe me three. | 老兄 你明明欠我三个 |
[28:27] | Three? | 三个? |
[28:28] | Yeah. The little girl who was kidnapped, | 没错 被绑架的小女孩 |
[28:30] | The jagerbar at 6:30 this morning | 大清早给你解释人熊 |
[28:33] | in the middle of my pilates, | 普拉提都被你打断了 |
[28:34] | And now this. | 现在还要我干这个 |
[28:37] | Okay. I’ll owe you three. | 好吧 我欠你三个人情 |
[28:39] | What the hell makes you think | 你脑子秀逗了吗 |
[28:40] | I am gonna stay here and protect her? | 居然让我来保护她 |
[28:43] | Because I trust you. | 因为我信任你 |
[28:47] | Look, I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来的 |
[28:56] | Maybe you shouldn’t trust me. | 或许你不该信任我 |
[29:00] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:01] | Rocky’s dad just called. Gilda made bail. | 洛奇的爸爸打电话来说 吉尔达保释出狱了 |
[29:03] | She went over to his house | 她拿了洛奇房间里的枪 |
[29:05] | and got a gun Rocky had in his room. | 到他们家去了 |
[29:06] | He couldn’t stop her. | 他阻止不了她 |
[29:07] | Said she was gonna get Rocky back | 说她如果不能把洛奇救回来 |
[29:08] | or kill the people that took him. | 就要杀了那些夺走他的人 |
[29:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[29:29] | – Where is he? – Oh, my god. | -他在哪 -天呐 |
[29:31] | Are you the girl that broke into my house? | 你是闯进我们家的那个女孩吗 |
[29:32] | You tell me where he is, or I’ll shoot. | 告诉我他在哪 否则我就开枪了 |
[29:34] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[29:35] | I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:37] | You know where he–aah! | 你知道他在…啊 |
[29:45] | Are you okay, mom? | 妈 你没事吧 |
[29:47] | I am now. And well done, son. | 我没事了 做得好 乖儿子 |
[29:51] | Hunting two is better than one. | 猎杀两个总比一个强 |
[29:54] | You make your ancestors proud. | 你的祖先会非常自豪的 |
[30:05] | Get rid of her truck. | 把她的卡车藏起来 |
[30:25] | Barry home? | 巴里回来了吗 |
[30:26] | – No, he’s out with friends. – Doing what? | -没呢 他和朋友出去了 -出去干嘛 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. Riding their bikes? | 我不知道 大概在骑摩托车 |
[30:30] | God, I hope he doesn’t break his neck. | 上帝保佑他别摔断脖子 |
[30:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[30:40] | The woman who broke into your house | 那个闯入你们家的女人 |
[30:42] | is on her way here… And she’s not happy. | 正在来这里的路上… 她情绪不大好 |
[30:44] | She’s got a gun. | 她手里有枪 |
[30:45] | What? Is everything okay? | 什么 发生什么事了 |
[30:46] | – Everything’s fine. – I don’t really think so. | -没事 -我不这么认为 |
[30:48] | It doesn’t look like she’s here yet. | 似乎她还没到 |
[30:50] | I’m going back down the road. | 我去马路上看看 |
[30:52] | I’ll block it off in case she shows. | 如果看到了 我就拦住她 |
[30:56] | We need to talk. Right now. | 我们现在得谈谈 |
[30:57] | I know what you are. You know who I am. | 我知道你是什么人 你们也知道我的身份 |
[31:00] | So let’s cut the crap. | 所以废话少说 |
[31:01] | You wanna cut the crap? | 你不想说废话是吗 |
[31:03] | Okay. You’re a grimm. | 那好 你是格林后人 |
[31:05] | You’re a danger to my family. | 你威胁到了我的家庭 |
[31:07] | And don’t think wearing a badge is going to protect you. | 你别以为戴个警徽就逍遥了 |
[31:10] | This isn’t about me. | 这事跟我无关 |
[31:13] | I know about the hunt. | 我知道你们的猎杀计划 |
[31:15] | – What are you talking about? – The roh-hatz. | -你在胡说什么 -就是洛哈兹仪式 |
[31:16] | – Nobody does that anymore. – Yes, they do. | -这事早就没人做了 -不 他们还在继续 |
[31:19] | And when the sun goes down tonight, | 等太阳下山了 |
[31:20] | it’s gonna be too late. | 一切就太晚了 |
[31:22] | Look, Barry and those two boys have got Rocky, | 巴里和另外两个男生抓走了洛奇 |
[31:24] | and we don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[31:27] | Come on, you’re a lawyer. | 你可是律师 |
[31:29] | If they kill this innocent kid over this stupid hunt, | 如果他们为了愚蠢的狩猎 杀了这个无辜的孩子 |
[31:33] | their lives are over. | 他们的人生就毁了 |
[31:34] | – Where are they? – I told you. | -他们在哪 -我告诉过你了 |
[31:37] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[31:41] | Why don’t you ask to see his warrant? | 你怎么不问问他有没有搜查证 |
[31:44] | Oh, my god. I didn’t realize. | 天呐 我怎么没想到 |
[31:48] | So what do you want to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[31:49] | You want to go inside, have a few drinks, forget about it? | 进门喝上几杯 然后当这事没发生过吗 |
[31:53] | or do you want to come with me? | 还是你想跟我来 |
[31:56] | Okay. But we’re gonna have to take my four-wheeler. | 好的 坐我的四轮车去 |
[31:59] | You know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 |
[32:01] | I think I know where they might be. | 我知道他们可能在哪 |
[32:22] | Requesting backup at 1534 wild road | 1534号野外大道需要支援 |
[32:40] | If we find them, | 如果我们找到了他们 |
[32:43] | promise me you’re not gonna hurt them. | 答应我不要伤害他们 |
[32:44] | I won’t if I don’t have to. | 如果没必要我是不会动手的 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:54] | It’s Nick. You got anything? | 是我尼克 你发现什么了吗 |
[32:56] | I found the truck. She’s here somewhere. | 我找到车了 她就在这附近 |
[32:58] | I’m with Frank Rabe. I’m going after the boys. | 我跟弗兰克·拉贝在一起 我去找那群男孩 |
[32:59] | I’ll call you if I get anything. | 有什么消息我给你打电话 |
[33:11] | We’re sorry we broke into your house. | 很抱歉我们闯进了你家房子 |
[33:13] | We’ll never do it again. | 我们再也不敢了 |
[33:27] | Uhh! Just let her go! | 放她走 |
[33:29] | Yeah, we’ll let her go. | 我们会放她走的 |
[33:31] | We’re gonna let you go, too. | 我们也会放你走 |
[33:32] | Don’t worry. We’ll give you a head start. | 别着急 我们先来点前戏 |
[33:36] | No, please, no. | 不 求求你了 不要 |
[33:38] | Oh, wow, man. They’re really scared. | 伙计 他们真的吓坏了 |
[33:40] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[33:42] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[33:50] | You people murdered my grandfather. | 你们杀了我的祖父 |
[33:53] | The grimms burned down his farm, | 格林家烧了他的农场 |
[33:55] | cut off his head, his hands, and his feet. | 砍下他的头和手脚 |
[33:59] | Okay, he may have deserved it for some of the things he did. | 好吧 他或许是罪有应得 |
[34:02] | But if my parents could see me now, | 但如果我的父母看到现在的我 |
[34:03] | standing this close to you and not avenging the family, | 近距离接触却不对你们家族施以报复 |
[34:06] | last thanksgiving I’d be invited to, I can tell you that. | 我告诉你 去年感恩节他们就没邀请我 |
[34:16] | Take your best shot, blutbad. | 放马过来吧 小狼人 |
[34:32] | We’re gonna have to take the trail from here. | 我们要沿着这条小径走 |
[34:34] | How do you know they’ll be there? | 你怎么知道他们在那儿 |
[34:36] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[35:38] | Okay, that went a little too far. | 好吧 这有点过头了 |
[35:53] | There’s a cave up ahead. | 前面有个山洞 |
[36:01] | Let me go first, try and talk them out. | 让我先进去把他们劝出来 |
[36:04] | No. | 不 |
[36:06] | I’m either coming with you, or I’m going alone. | 我跟你一块进去 否则我就一个人去 |
[36:29] | We’re too late. | 我们来的太迟了 |
[36:39] | It’s started. | 已经开始了 |
[36:52] | Come on, get up! | 快点 起来 |
[37:21] | Get out! | 快走 |
[37:31] | This isn’t gonna get any better unless you stop. | 你最好给我停下来 |
[37:33] | No! Barry! Son! This is over. | 住手 巴里 儿子 都结束了 |
[37:38] | Stay down. | 别起身 |
[37:41] | It stops now. | 立即给我停下 |
[37:44] | No! | 不要 |
[37:46] | Mom! Don’t! | 妈 不要 |
[38:14] | Mom. | 妈 |
[38:15] | Mom…please. | 妈 求你了 |
[38:17] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[38:19] | You did nothing wrong. | 你没做错 |
[38:21] | Yeah, he did, Diane. | 不 他做错了 戴安 |
[38:23] | And now we’re all gonna have to pay for it. | 现在我们都得为此付出代价 |
[38:26] | You have to respect your ancestors. | 你必须尊重祖先的传统 |
[38:28] | Not like this. | 但也不能这样 |
[38:44] | Okay, let’s see, we got kidnapping | 好的 巴里 杰森和T.B. |
[38:46] | and attempted murder for Barry, Jason, and T.B. | 涉嫌绑架与杀人未遂 |
[38:49] | Breaking and entering for Rocky and Gilda. | 洛奇和吉尔达私闯民宅 |
[38:51] | Well, at least they weren’t doing drugs. | 至少 他们都没有嗑药 |
[38:54] | Detective. | 警官 |
[38:58] | She wanted them to know their heritage. | 她想让他们继承传统 |
[39:01] | She never understood the danger of it. | 她从不知道其中的危险 |
[39:04] | It isn’t easy to give up your history. | 想要抛弃过去并不容易 |
[39:08] | You haven’t had to give up yours. | 而你们用不着 |
[39:10] | Yeah. It’s been a lot of fun. | 是啊 真是趣味多多 |
[39:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:17] | You told me to protect her. And I did, but… | 你叫我保护她 我做到了 但是… |
[39:21] | Get me four units of o-positive. | 给我四个单位的阳性O型血 |
[39:23] | I think I may have gone a little overboard. | 我想我做过头了 |
[39:24] | Trauma surgeon to O.R. One, stat. | 一号手术室急需外科医生 |
[39:27] | Trauma surgeon to O.R. One, stat. | 一号手术室急需外科医生 |
[39:29] | Look, I can’t stick around. | 听着 我不能再待在这了 |
[39:30] | Things are getting a little dicey. | 这里情况有点复杂 |
[39:31] | And you should get down here. I’m not sure I got all of ’em. | 你快过来 我不知道有没有漏网之鱼 |
[40:06] | Get security up here! | 叫保安过来 |
[40:31] | Remember who you are. | 记住你的身份 |
[40:33] | Trust your instincts and nothing else. | 只能相信你的直觉 |
[40:42] | No. | 不 |
[40:47] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[40:52] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[41:38] | Rest well. | 请安息 |
[41:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:43] | No. | 不好 |
[41:54] | But I will be. | 但会好起来的 |