时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 伊之叮咬 温婉轻柔 无痛无痒 置汝死地 | |
[01:52] | All right, everybody off! | 好了 都给我下车 |
[02:01] | Gotta call this in. | 我得向上面汇报 |
[02:03] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[02:16] | Dying on a streetcar while dancing to Y.M.C.A. | 随《Y.M.C.A.》起舞的时候死在有轨电车上 |
[02:20] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[02:21] | Sounds like a crappy way to go. | 听起来死得很不值 |
[02:23] | Hey. Body I.D.’d as Serena Dunbrook. | 死者叫塞丽娜·邓布鲁克 |
[02:26] | 34, lives in the Pearl. | 34岁 住在明珠区 |
[02:28] | Probably on her way to work. | 大概是乘车上班去的 |
[02:29] | Which is the Swank Law Firm | 她在伯曼-罗伯特联合公司的 |
[02:30] | of Berman, Rautbort, and Associates. | 斯万克律师事务所工作 |
[02:32] | Wallet biopsy on her purse? | 检查过她钱包了吗 |
[02:36] | This is our victim. | 这就是死者吗 |
[02:38] | That’s what she used to look like. | 那是她生前的样子 |
[03:02] | It’s unofficial, but Kick Squad’s thinking anaphylactic shock. | 死因尚没定论 但有个门外汉说是过敏性休克 |
[03:04] | That could happen from one little bee sting? | 被蜜蜂蛰一下居然有这么严重? |
[03:06] | We need to get the M.E. on her medical records. | 我们得让法医查查她的医疗记录 |
[03:08] | See if she was allergic to anything. | 看她是不是对什么过敏 |
[03:10] | Ask me, this is a waste of your time. | 要我说 这根本是浪费时间 |
[03:12] | We don’t know if this was an accident yet. | 我们还不清楚这是不是场意外 |
[03:14] | Must’ve been a killer bee, huh? | 肯定是被杀人蜂蛰的吧 |
[03:15] | There was a swarm that attacked a dog | 上周在大教堂公园有群蜜蜂 |
[03:17] | in Cathedral Park last week. | 围攻了一条狗 |
[03:19] | Okay, come on. 20 bucks says no foul play. | 好吧 20块赌这不是谋杀 |
[03:22] | Who’s in? | 谁跟我赌 |
[03:23] | Me. | 我 |
[03:24] | Pay up. | 掏钱吧 |
[03:27] | Looks like a puncture wound. | 这看起来像是刺伤 |
[03:31] | Maybe a needle. | 可能是针刺的 |
[03:33] | More like a nail. | 更像是钉子扎的 |
[03:36] | Time to get Harper out of bed. | 该叫哈珀起床验尸了 |
[03:37] | Ooh, lucky you. | 哎呦喂 不错嘛 |
[03:40] | Bet your gal’s wearing something sexy. | 她现在肯定穿得很性感吧 |
[03:43] | Here it is. | 结果在这儿 |
[03:45] | Cause of death: Anaphylactic shock. | 死因:过敏性休克 |
[03:48] | Mode: Apitoxin. | 过敏源:蜂毒 |
[03:50] | As in bee venom. | 就是蜜蜂的毒素 |
[03:51] | Gold star. | 加十分 |
[03:53] | Phylum anthropoda. Class insecta. | 属于节肢门 昆虫纲 |
[03:55] | I sent a sample to a local apiarist | 我给当地养蜂家寄了一份样本 |
[03:57] | for further analysis. | 进行进一步分析 |
[03:58] | That’s a beekeeper. I can play this game too. | 也就是养蜂人 我也会抢答 |
[04:01] | Now, let’s pretend that it wasn’t a bee sting. | 先假设她不是被蜜蜂蛰的 |
[04:03] | Oh. Going for the extra credit. | 有人还想答加分题 |
[04:06] | Well, it’s definitely a puncture wound. | 这绝对是刺伤 |
[04:09] | But I can’t tell you what made it. | 但我不知道凶器是什么 |
[04:13] | I’ve never seen a needle gauge this big. | 我从没见过这么粗的针 |
[04:15] | So was she allergic to apitoxin? | 她对蜂毒过敏吗 |
[04:17] | No. But medical records never kept anyone from dying. | 不 但医疗记录也不是面面俱到 |
[04:21] | I found close to 50 milligrams of apitoxin in her system. | 我在她体内发现了近50毫克蜂毒 |
[04:26] | F.Y.I., a bee sting carries about .1 milligram. | 而一次蜂蜇只会释放0.1毫克蜂毒 |
[04:30] | That would make it a bee the size of Lebron James. | 那蜜蜂得有勒布朗·詹姆斯那么大的块头 |
[04:32] | More like the Big Three combined. | 应该说有热火三巨头合体那么大 |
[04:34] | Okay, sports fans. | 好了 体育迷们 |
[04:35] | So Serena Dunbrook gets on a Portland streetcar, | 塞丽娜·邓布鲁克上了波特兰电车 |
[04:38] | People erupt into spontaneous dance… | 乘客们突然莫名其妙地跳起舞来 |
[04:40] | And our opportunistic killer takes advantage of the chaos, | 凶手趁乱瞅准了时机 |
[04:42] | and injects her with bee venom… | 对她注射了蜂毒 |
[04:43] | Weird, but possible. | 很诡异 但有这可能 |
[04:45] | And definitely… | 这绝对… |
[04:46] | Definitely a homicide. | 绝对是一起谋杀案 |
[04:54] | 7:14 a.m., there’s your victim. | 这是早晨7:14的录像 死者在那 |
[04:57] | Got her. Move past this. | 看到她了 快进 |
[05:00] | All right. Anything… Anyone eyeing her wrong, | 有没有人看她的眼神不对劲 |
[05:03] | reaching for anything? | 想往外掏凶器 |
[05:06] | Okay, now slow it back down. | 放慢点 |
[05:10] | Look at ’em. It’s like they’re waiting for a cue. | 你看他们 好像在等待指示 |
[05:13] | Now, that’s a flash mob. | 快闪族们行动了 |
[05:18] | There. We lost her. | 她不见了 |
[05:20] | Can you do anything, Wu? | 你能想想办法吗 吴警官 |
[05:20] | No. That’s it. The camera’s stationary. | 不行 那个摄像头是固定的 |
[05:22] | She falls out of sight. | 她离开了监控范围 |
[05:24] | That flash mob was our witness pool. | 那群快闪族都是目击证人 |
[05:27] | Get this on the news. | 让媒体播出这段视频新闻 |
[05:28] | Anyone innocent should come right forward. | 让无辜者主动提供线索 |
[05:30] | I want your full attention on the streetcar death, all right? | 你们要专心办这个电车命案 |
[05:32] | We don’t need the city scared to use public transportation. | 我们不想让市民对公共交通产生恐惧 |
[05:34] | Now, Harrison Berman, the head of the vic’s law firm, | 哈里森·伯曼 死者律所的负责人 |
[05:36] | He’s upset, he’s angry. We’re gonna have to deal with this. | 他很生气 我们得给他个交代 |
[05:39] | You sure this wasn’t a random killing? | 你确定这不是随机性杀人吗 |
[05:41] | It doesn’t look like it. | 看着不像 |
[05:42] | All right, well, anything you need, you let me know. | 好吧 有任何需要尽管找我 |
[05:47] | Everybody just loved Serena. | 大家都很喜欢塞丽娜 |
[05:49] | You couldn’t meet that girl and not fall for her charms. | 见过她的人 都会为她的魅力倾倒 |
[05:52] | Top of her class at law school. | 在法学院 她是班里的尖子生 |
[05:54] | I was a year beneath her. | 我比她小一届 |
[05:55] | She kinda took me under her wing. | 她一直很照顾我 |
[05:57] | And was Serena working on anything | 塞丽娜办的案子里有没有可能 |
[05:58] | that could have motivated this? | 会招来杀身之祸 |
[06:00] | A particular case, a problematic client, anything? | 某个案子 难缠的客户之类的 |
[06:03] | Not that I remember. | 据我所知没有 |
[06:05] | Not everyone likes lawyers. | 总有人看律师不顺眼 |
[06:07] | Well, we’ll need to look through all of Serena’s casework | 我们需要检查塞丽娜办过的所有案子 |
[06:09] | just to be certain. | 排除嫌疑 |
[06:10] | Sure. Full access. Whatever you need. | 好 你们需要什么随便查 |
[06:14] | I’ll messenger everything over. | 我会把资料都寄给你们 |
[06:16] | Now, what about her personal life? | 那她的私生活呢 |
[06:19] | Boyfriend? Fiance? | 有男友或未婚夫吗 |
[06:21] | I mean, she wasn’t ready to settle down. | 她不想这么早就安定下来 |
[06:23] | She was… | 她… |
[06:27] | She was really happy with who she was. | 她对之前的生活状态很满意 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:36] | You just find the animal who did this. | 你们要赶紧查出杀害她的禽兽 |
[06:38] | We’ll do everything we can, sir. | 我们会尽全力的 先生 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[06:45] | Harper’s bee man just buzzed me. | 哈珀找的养蜂人刚才打电给我 |
[06:49] | Yeah, I went there. | 没错 我之前去过了 |
[06:53] | What makes a guy wanna work every day | 怎么会有人整天待在 |
[06:55] | in such a dangerous environment? | 这么危险的环境里工作 |
[06:57] | What, robbery and homicide too tame for you? | 怎么 抢劫和凶杀对你来说不够危险吗 |
[07:02] | The queen. | 是蜂王 |
[07:04] | She likes you, detective. | 她喜欢你 警探 |
[07:07] | Don’t be fooled. | 别被她唬了 |
[07:08] | She’s fiercely protective of her hive. | 她对自己蜂巢的保护欲很强 |
[07:10] | It’s unusual that she should show herself like this. | 很少像这样出巢活动 |
[07:13] | So, Mr. Spinella– | 斯皮内拉先生 |
[07:14] | Professor. | 是教授 |
[07:16] | Professor Spinella. | 斯皮内拉教授 |
[07:18] | Were you able to analyze the apitoxin | 你能分析一下我们的验尸官 |
[07:19] | that our coroner sent over? | 寄给你的蜂毒素吗 |
[07:20] | Indeed I did, detective. | 我已经分析过了 警官 |
[07:24] | And? | 结果呢 |
[07:25] | Well, it’s not synthetic. | 那不是人工合成的 |
[07:28] | You mean someone harvested | 你是说有人从真蜜蜂身上 |
[07:29] | 50 milligrams of apitoxin from actual bees? | 提取了50毫克蜂毒 |
[07:32] | Apparently so. | 显然如此 |
[07:33] | You see, natural apitoxin carries geographical traits. | 天然蜂毒带有地理标记 |
[07:37] | Signatures. | 化学特征 |
[07:37] | By analysis of the chemical ratios of the venom, | 通过分析毒素的化学成分比 |
[07:40] | one can determine the geo-regional origins. | 就能确定毒素的地理来源 |
[07:43] | So where did the apitoxin | 那杀害塞丽娜·邓布鲁克的 |
[07:44] | that killed Serena Dunbrook come from? | 蜂毒素是从哪来的 |
[07:46] | Well, I’d definitely categorize it as, uh, exotic. | 我十分确信它是… 外来的 |
[07:48] | Which would normally mean China, Africa, France… | 一般是指来自中国 非洲或法国 |
[07:53] | However, your apitoxin shows | 但你们的蜂毒素却含有 |
[07:55] | levels of phospholipase too, | 一定量的水解磷脂酶 |
[07:57] | that I’ve never seen before. | 我从没遇见过这种情况 |
[07:59] | This apitoxin has no known origin. | 这种蜂毒的来源不详 |
[08:03] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[08:06] | Unknown origin? | 来源不详? |
[08:07] | What is this, some sci-fi crap? | 这是什么话 讲科幻故事呢? |
[08:08] | That stuff couldn’t just come out of nowhere. | 那东西又不可能凭空冒出来 |
[08:10] | What, do you think he’s hiding something? | 怎么 你觉得他有事瞒着我们? |
[08:11] | Detectives. | 警探 |
[08:14] | In case I’m on that list of yours, | 免得你们怀疑我 不妨告诉你们 |
[08:17] | harvesting apitoxin in that amount would require | 提取那么大剂量的蜂毒所需要的仪器 |
[08:19] | much more sophisticated equipment than I have at my disposal. | 比我现有的仪器要精密许多 |
[08:23] | Besides, I was at the Howard Johnson’s | 更何况 我昨晚去了尤金的 |
[08:24] | in Eugene last night | 霍华德·约翰逊酒店 |
[08:25] | for this year’s Oregon beekeeper’s con. | 参加今年的俄勒冈州养蜂人大会 |
[08:30] | Pretty crowded convention? | 有很多人参加吗 |
[08:32] | Well, there’s 12 of us, actually. | 其实只有12个人 |
[08:35] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么需要我帮忙吗 |
[08:36] | No, professor. We’ll be in touch. | 没了 教授 我们会跟你保持联系的 |
[08:42] | A streetcar full of dancers, | 一电车跳舞的快闪族 |
[08:43] | and 12 bee geeks in a motel room? | 还有酒店里的12个养蜂怪人 |
[08:46] | Your suspect pool’s getting bigger, huh? | 嫌疑人的范围真是越来越大了 |
[08:48] | T.V. coverage paid off. | 电视报道已经搞定了 |
[08:50] | Say hi to your flash mob. | 和快闪族打个招呼 |
[08:53] | Exscuse me. | 请让一下 |
[08:54] | 22 so far. | 目前来了22个人 |
[08:56] | By the way, the captain’s been taking | 还有 队长对这个案子 |
[08:58] | a keen interest in this one. | 非常感兴趣 |
[09:00] | He’s even asking me what’s going on. | 一直盯着我问情况 |
[09:01] | Listen, then do us a favor. | 听着 帮我们个忙 |
[09:03] | While we talk to the village people, | 我们和这些”村民”谈话时 |
[09:05] | Can you check out the alibi | 你能核对一下斯皮内拉教授 |
[09:06] | of professor Spinella last night? | 昨晚的不在场证明吗 |
[09:08] | Some convention at the Ho-Jo’s in Eugene. | 他在尤金的霍华德·约翰逊酒店参加会议 |
[09:11] | And get us the name of every beekeeper who was there. | 再弄一份出席会议的养蜂人名单 |
[09:15] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:18] | Have fun with your interrogations. | 祝你们审问愉快 |
[09:20] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[09:22] | I didn’t know anyone… on that streetcar. | 电车上的人 我一个都不认识 |
[09:24] | Every one of ’em was a stranger. | 我谁都 不认识 |
[09:26] | Then why were you there? | 那你怎么会在那 |
[09:27] | I got the invite. | 我收到邀请了 |
[09:28] | Totally random… Tweet, telling me a… | 都是随机的… 我从微薄上看到了 |
[09:30] | Time and a… Place, and what to do. | 时间 地点和活动内容 |
[09:32] | Get on at… Yamhill… | 在杨希尔站 上车 |
[09:33] | And dance the Y.M.C.A. | 然后跳《Y.M.C.A.》之舞 |
[09:37] | We’ve been told. | 我们知道了 |
[09:38] | Yeah. And then, immediately… Get off at Alder. | 是的 然后一到阿尔德站 就下车 |
[09:41] | I didn’t see that girl. | 我没看见那个女孩 |
[09:43] | There were a lot of us on there. | 那里面人太多了 |
[09:44] | We were just dancing, having fun. | 我们只是在那开心的跳舞 |
[09:46] | How was I supposed… To know someone… | 我怎么 知道有人 |
[09:47] | Was getting killed? | 会被谋杀呢 |
[09:52] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[09:53] | Actually, no, Doug. | 现在还不行 道格 |
[09:54] | I’d like to go over it again, if you don’t mind. | 要是你不介意的话 我想再问一遍 |
[09:56] | From the beginning? | 从头开始吗 |
[09:58] | Well, yeah, unless you know what happens in the end. | 是啊 除非你知道最后发生了什么 |
[10:04] | Well, like I said… | 我都说过了 |
[10:06] | I got the same invitation as everybody else did. | 我和其他人一样收到了邀请 |
[10:08] | I figured I’d go have some fun with some strangers. | 我知道要和一些陌生人找乐子 |
[10:10] | It just sounds like there’s an echo in here, | 你就像个复读机似的 |
[10:12] | ’cause I keep hearing the same thing, over and over again. | 因为你每次说的答案都一样 |
[10:14] | Okay, can I see the tweet? | 好吧 能让我看看那条状态吗 |
[10:18] | A tech-savvy guy like yourself, | 像你这种技术控 |
[10:19] | I’m sure you still have it on your phone, right? | 手机里一定还留着那条状态吧 |
[10:24] | I got some personal stuff on there. | 我手机里有些私人的东西 |
[10:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Well, let’s talk about the victim. | 那我们来谈谈受害者吧 |
[10:34] | So Serena Dunbrook got on the streetcar | 塞丽娜·邓布鲁克几乎是和你 |
[10:35] | around the same time as you, right? | 同时上的电车 对吧 |
[10:37] | She’s a pretty girl. | 她是个漂亮的女孩 |
[10:38] | She stood right behind you. | 她就站在你后面 |
[10:41] | You know, did you smell her perfume? | 你闻到她的香水味了吗 |
[10:43] | Did it turn you on to be rubbed up against her? | 激起你对她的欲望了吗 |
[10:46] | No. | 没有 |
[10:47] | Hey, come on, Doug. We have you on the videotape. | 拜托 道格 录像上可是看的一清二楚 |
[10:49] | I was on the other side. | 我在另一边 |
[10:51] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[10:52] | Because in your previous statement, | 因为你之前说 |
[10:53] | you said you didn’t see her at all, so which one is it? | 你根本没看到她 到底哪句是真的 |
[10:58] | Come on. Let me see the phone, Doug. | 把手机给我看看吧 道格 |
[11:00] | Unless you’re hiding something. | 除非你在隐瞒事实 |
[11:23] | A.G. waiver turned up a dummy account | 那条状态发自一个虚假账号 |
[11:25] | opened with a spam e-mail. | 是用垃圾邮箱申请的 |
[11:27] | All it takes is half a brain and a laptop | 根本不用动脑子 只要有笔记本电脑 |
[11:29] | to manipulate an IP address. | 就可以操纵一个IP地址 |
[11:31] | Benefit of social media– | 这就是社交媒体的”好处” |
[11:32] | anyone can arrange cover for a murder. | 任何人都可以找群众为谋杀打掩护 |
[11:38] | You get something off this Doug Shellow guy? | 你在道格·谢洛身上发现什么线索了吗 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:46] | I think I just did. | 刚发现 |
[11:53] | 樱草造纸厂 工厂已关闭 不得擅自闯入 | |
[12:00] | Abandoned paper mill? This doesn’t look like home. | 废弃的造纸厂 一点家的样子都没有 |
[12:14] | You know anything about Primrose Paper? | 你了解这个樱花造纸厂吗 |
[12:16] | I’ve heard of it. That’s all. | 只是听说过 |
[12:17] | Old family business, been here forever. | 古老的家族式产业 一直在这 |
[12:19] | Do you really think doug Shellow and John Coleman know each other? | 你真的认为道格·谢洛和约翰·科尔曼相互认识吗 |
[12:22] | Let’s hope letting them go pays off. | 但愿放他们走会有所收获 |
[12:45] | Hello, conspiracy. | 在密谋什么呢 |
[12:48] | So much for everybody claiming to be strangers. | 还说什么都是陌生人 |
[12:55] | Who is that? | 她是谁 |
[12:58] | I can’t get a good look at her. | 我看不到她的脸 |
[13:12] | Oh, run! | 快跑 |
[13:25] | Get in this office! | 躲进这个工作间 |
[13:36] | What the hell’s going on? Where’d those bees come from? | 怎么回事 从哪冒出这么多蜜蜂 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:40] | Here, use some of these. Here. | 拿去 用这个堵着 |
[13:50] | Oh! I’ve never seen so many damn bees in my life! | 老子这辈子从没见过这么多蜜蜂 |
[13:59] | Wait. Where’d they go? | 等等 都跑哪去了 |
[14:03] | Maybe they’re hiding, waiting for us. | 也许躲起来了 等我们出去 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I don’t think bees hide. | 蜜蜂哪有这么聪明 |
[14:16] | Oh, man, I got at least a couple dozen bee stings. | 要命 我起码被叮了几十下 |
[14:22] | This is crazy. | 这简直是疯了 |
[14:23] | Someone gets killed with bee venom, | 先是有人中蜂毒而死 |
[14:24] | and we get attacked by a swarm? | 现在我们又受到蜂群围攻 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I don’t think it’s a coincidence. | 我觉得这不是巧合 |
[14:27] | Yeah, maybe Wu was right about a giant killer bee. | 也许吴说对了 是一种巨型杀人蜂 |
[14:33] | Come on. Let’s get you some help. | 走 找人帮你处理伤口 |
[14:39] | You’re a bigger baby than he is. | 你可比他壮多了 |
[14:41] | Two beers, one water. | 两瓶啤酒 一瓶水归你 |
[14:43] | Bees usually sting when threatened or provoked. | 通常蜜蜂受到威胁或挑衅时才会蜇人 |
[14:45] | You kick a hive or something? | 你们捅到蜂窝了还是怎么 |
[14:46] | No, they just came out of nowhere | 没有 不知道它们是从哪冒出来的 |
[14:48] | and headed straight for yours truly. | 突然就杀了过来 |
[14:49] | Aw, maybe you’re their flower. | 也许它们把你当成”小花朵”了 |
[14:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:53] | Bees are highly effective communicators. | 蜜蜂是高效率的群聚动物 |
[14:55] | A scout will fly around till they find the perfect flower, | 侦查员到处寻觅直到发现成熟的花朵 |
[14:57] | Then it goes back to the hive | 然后就飞回蜂窝 |
[14:58] | and signals the others to follow. | 把兄弟姐妹全叫过来 |
[15:00] | You learned all that in vet school? | 兽医学校还教这些 |
[15:02] | Nope. Animal planet. | 不 姐看的是《动物星球》 |
[15:03] | Well, they say anything about training bees to attack people? | 那上面没有提到可以训练蜜蜂蜇人 |
[15:06] | That sounds more like a bad movie. | 听着像恐怖电影的桥段 |
[15:08] | Well, Shellow and Coleman are still our best leads. | 谢洛和科尔曼依然是我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[15:10] | I just put out an APB. | 我刚发了个全境通告 |
[15:12] | What about our mystery woman? | 那个神秘女子呢 |
[15:14] | Well, two guys were reporting to her. | 两个男的在向她汇报 |
[15:16] | So there’s gotta be a connection between the three of them, | 所以他们三个人跟工厂 |
[15:18] | the mill, and Serena Dunbrook. | 和塞丽娜·邓布鲁克之间一定有什么联系 |
[15:20] | Let’s take a look at the case files Burman sent us. | 我们去看看伯曼送来的卷宗吧 |
[15:25] | Uh-uh, my patient is not doing anything but resting | 等等 我的病人现在需要好好的休息 |
[15:28] | and not scratching for the next eight hours. | 还有 8小时内不能用手挠 |
[15:30] | Dude, if you were a dog, | 伙计 你要是只小狗 |
[15:31] | I would’ve already tranquilized you. | 我早就给你打镇定剂了 |
[15:33] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[15:34] | I got this. You go to sleep. | 交给我吧 你回去好好睡觉 |
[15:36] | – Thanks, doc. – Bye. | -谢谢你 医生 -回见 |
[15:41] | I know. You’re sorry, but you have to work. | 我知道 你很抱歉 但你必须得工作 |
[15:45] | I just thought I’d let you know what you’ll be missing. | 我只想让你知道 你会错过什么好戏 |
[15:56] | Look, I just have to do some research. | 我只需要做点调查 |
[15:58] | I won’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[15:59] | Yeah, well, you’ve been turning this no-sleep thing | 是吗 最近你为了熬夜 |
[16:01] | into an art form lately. | 已经学会耍花腔了 |
[16:04] | Night. | 晚安 |
[16:13] | 森林山贮存站 房车/拖车/船只 | |
[17:10] | A hexenbiest mark can be found under the tongue | 巫女的舌头下面有个印记 |
[17:13] | in both human form and morphed form. | 无论是人形还是原形 |
[17:32] | Hey. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[17:35] | Did you hear about that girl who was murdered on the tram? | 你有没有听说那个在电车里被杀的女孩 |
[17:44] | Whoa! Easy, there, five-o. | 别紧张 小神探 |
[17:48] | You called me, remember? | 你打给我的 记得吗 |
[17:50] | Man. | 好家伙 |
[17:52] | Don’t you have a partner for this stuff? | 你不是有个搭档吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah, sure, because if I told him | 是啊 要是我告诉他 |
[17:56] | my two main suspects turned into bees, | 我的两个嫌疑犯变成了蜂怪 |
[17:57] | he’d completely understand. | 他一定能理解 |
[17:59] | Lucky me. | 我运气真好 |
[18:01] | So mellifers, huh? | 蜂怪出现了是吧 |
[18:03] | Yeah, they had something to do | 对 他们与一起 |
[18:04] | with a murder on a Portland streetcar. | 发生在波特兰电车上的谋杀案有关 |
[18:05] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[18:06] | Not really their shtick. | 不像他们的风格啊 |
[18:08] | Well, bees bite, don’t they? | 怎么 他们不蜇人吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah, but only when… | 但只有在… |
[18:09] | threatened. I know. | 被威胁的时候 我知道 |
[18:10] | But I read in the book that they also have | 但我看到书里说 |
[18:12] | something to do with balancing the ecotone. | 他们为了平衡群落交错也会这样 |
[18:15] | – Huh. – What does that mean? | -切 -你”切”什么 |
[18:16] | That’s just some fancy-pants mumbo jumbo | 那只是些莫须有的东西 |
[18:18] | for saying they’re like gossips, you know? | 说着玩的 懂吗 |
[18:20] | A creature community switchboard. | 他们是生物社区的总机 |
[18:22] | Or a social media. | 或者说是社交媒体 |
[18:26] | And if a mellifer sends out a message, | 如果蜂怪放出信号 |
[18:28] | it definitely means something sketchy’s going on somewhere. | 绝对是有大事要发生 |
[18:30] | Well, Hank and I were attacked by a swarm of bees earlier, | 我和汉克早上受到了一群蜜蜂的袭击 |
[18:33] | If that’s sketchy enough for you. | 这事算大吗 |
[18:40] | We were following two guys who turned out to be mellifers. | 我们当时在跟踪两个蜂怪 |
[18:43] | And they met a woman. | 他们来跟一个女人碰面 |
[18:46] | Yeah? And? | 然后呢 |
[18:49] | What, you think I know everything | 怎么 你以为我对外面 |
[18:50] | about every creature out there? | 每种生物都了如指掌吗 |
[18:52] | No, I don’t need you for what you know, I need your nose. | 我不需要你知道 你动动鼻子就行 |
[18:54] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[18:56] | So little Timmy’s stuck in a well, | 小蒂米被困在井里了 |
[18:57] | You need Lassie to come find him? | 所以你需要莱西来找他吗 |
[18:59] | Boy, you really know how to butter a guy up for a favor. | 小朋友 找人帮忙你好歹也奉承几句啊 |
[19:01] | I got a bottle of ’78 Bordeaux in my trunk. | 我后备箱里有瓶78年的波尔多葡萄酒 |
[19:04] | I can maybe catch a scent. | 也许我能闻出点什么 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 很好 |
[19:07] | Now, you said mellifers deliver messages. | 你说蜂怪会传递消息 |
[19:10] | What kind of message is it | 杀害一个无辜女人 |
[19:11] | when they murder an innocent woman? | 算哪门子消息 |
[19:14] | Maybe she wasn’t so innocent. | 也许她没那么无辜 |
[19:25] | Mellifers only have one natural enemy. | 蜂怪只有一种天敌 |
[19:28] | Hexenbiests. | 巫女 |
[19:29] | Look at you, hitting the books. | 不错啊 开始用功了嘛 |
[19:34] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[19:37] | I’m definitely getting a female scent here. | 我可以确定这是女人的气味 |
[19:41] | Undeniable. | 毋庸置疑 |
[19:42] | You’re that sure? | 你这么肯定? |
[19:45] | No, her perfume. It’s called “Undeniable.” | 不 是她的香水 名字叫”毋庸置疑” |
[19:50] | Hey, wait up. | 等等我 |
[19:51] | Don’t you dare say, “Heel.” | 你小子敢说”跟上”两个字试试 |
[19:55] | Well, they didn’t come in here. | 他们没进来这里 |
[19:56] | We saw them leave the mill. | 我们见他们离开工厂了 |
[19:57] | Hey. The nose knows. | 你要相信我的鼻子 |
[20:02] | I am getting a big-time whiff of her in here. | 她的味道在这儿很浓 |
[20:09] | Maybe she left something behind. | 也许她在这落了什么东西 |
[20:14] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[20:15] | Scent’s real strong. | 味道真的很浓 |
[20:22] | She could come back at some point. | 她可能还会回来的 |
[20:26] | Maybe we could crack that bordeaux while we wait. | 等她的同时我们可以开瓶波尔多葡萄酒 |
[20:30] | Her name’s Melissa Wincroft. | 她名字叫梅丽莎·维科夫特 |
[20:35] | Did you just, like, grimm that in some kind of telepathic way? | 你们格林家的难道还会心电感应? |
[20:38] | No, I read it off an envelope. | 不 我在信封上看到的 |
[20:41] | Melissa Wincroft, owner and CEO. | 梅丽莎·维科夫特 老板兼首席执行官 |
[20:43] | This must’ve been her office. | 这里一定是她的办公室 |
[20:45] | That’s cheating. | 你这是作弊 |
[20:48] | Well, I sniffed her out. | 我可嗅出她的下落了 |
[20:50] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[21:00] | Yeah, this is definitely her place. | 没错 这里肯定是她的房子 |
[21:32] | This is so the part of the horror movie | 这里真像是恐怖电影里 |
[21:34] | where the sidekick gets it. | 两个倒霉鬼发现的鬼屋 |
[21:36] | Just stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[21:59] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[22:17] | Tell me we are not going upstairs. | 不要跟我说还要上楼 |
[22:21] | We’re going upstairs. | 我们得上楼看看 |
[23:14] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:16] | I know, right? | 没想到吧 |
[23:18] | Forensics says this stuff is a preliminary match | 法医说这些跟塞丽娜人体中的 |
[23:20] | to the apitoxin in Serena’s system. | 蜂毒初步吻合 |
[23:22] | That clears our beekeepers. | 所以那些养蜂人都是清白的 |
[23:23] | Which makes Melissa Wincroft our primary, | 也就是说梅丽莎·维科夫特成为了头号嫌疑犯 |
[23:25] | we could find her. | 我们可以找到她 |
[23:27] | She didn’t sell this place or buy a new one. | 她没把这房子卖了也没买新的 |
[23:29] | It’s like she just picked up and disappeared. | 好像把房子收拾好后就消失了 |
[23:33] | Now, can you tell me how in the hell | 能告诉我你是怎么找到 |
[23:34] | you found this woman and her hive? | 这个女人和她蜂房的吗 |
[23:36] | Well, it’s all in the legal files. | 都在法律文件上写着呢 |
[23:38] | Read ’em last night. | 我昨晚看到的 |
[23:40] | Everything’s connected– | 一切都联系起来了 |
[23:41] | Shellow, Coleman, the mill, even Serena. | 谢洛 科尔曼 造纸厂 甚至塞丽娜. |
[23:44] | Well, you could’ve called me. | 你本可以打电话给我的 |
[23:46] | Hey, doctor told you to rest. | 医生要你多休息 |
[23:48] | Yeah, fine. | 没错 很好 |
[23:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:51] | So, connect the dots. | 跟我说说前因后果 |
[23:54] | Well, messy class-action lawsuit about a year ago. | 一年前有场混乱的集体诉讼 |
[23:56] | Serena represented Ameri-Mill | 塞丽娜代表艾美厂 |
[23:57] | in a hostile takeover of Primrose Paper. | 恶意收购樱草造纸厂 |
[24:00] | Uh, the employees tried to fight it–they lost. | 员工们试图反对 但他们输了 |
[24:02] | Let me guess, two of those employees | 让我猜猜 其中有两位是 |
[24:03] | Were Doug Shellow and John Coleman. | 道格·谢洛和约翰·科尔曼 |
[24:05] | Exactly. Melissa Wincroft was their boss. | 没错 梅丽莎·维科夫特是他们的老板 |
[24:07] | Her family owned and operated the mill for over a century. | 他们家族经营纸厂上百年 |
[24:10] | She had the most to lose. | 她的损失最为惨重 |
[24:11] | So she’s taking revenge on Serena for getting her company shut down. | 所以她是为了公司倒闭的事报复塞丽娜 |
[24:14] | Detectives. | 警探 |
[24:15] | Sergeant Wu just called from Chapman Square. | 吴警官刚从查普曼广场打来电话 |
[24:17] | There’s been another flash mob murder. | 又发生了一起快闪族谋杀案 |
[24:28] | Another tweet, another flash mob. | 又是微博聚众 快闪掩护 |
[24:30] | This time, death by hokey pokey. | 这次死的更离奇 |
[24:33] | Witnesses say the victim was doing | 目击证人说刚开始 |
[24:34] | her morning yoga routine when it started. | 死者像往常一样做瑜伽 |
[24:36] | Eye in the sky caught it all. | 监视器录下了全过程 |
[24:38] | Shellow or Coleman in the group? | 有没有发现谢洛和科尔曼 |
[24:39] | Nope. Whole new set of flash mobbers this time. | 没 这次换了批人马 |
[24:41] | But Unis grabbed Shellow and Coleman about an hour ago. | 但我们在一小时前逮捕了谢洛和科尔曼 |
[24:43] | They’re at the precinct. | 他们现在在警署 |
[24:44] | Both are staying silent until they lawyer up. | 都说在见到律师前不会开口 |
[24:51] | Tell me you got a solid lead on this. | 告诉我你们已经查到线索了 |
[24:52] | We’re zeroing in on a suspect–Melissa Wincroft. | 我们锁定了一个犯罪嫌疑人 梅丽莎·维科夫特 |
[24:55] | That’s Camilla Gotleib. | 她是卡米拉·葛雷柏 |
[24:57] | She was on the Primrose Paper case with Serena. | 在樱草纸厂收购案中 她跟塞丽娜是一伙的 |
[25:00] | Two dead lawyers from the same firm? | 同一家事务所死了两个律师? |
[25:01] | I’d say we got ourselves a pattern. | 看来我们找到方向了 |
[25:03] | There was a third lawyer on the case. | 一起办案的还有个律师 |
[25:04] | I read it in the files. | 我在文件里看过 |
[25:07] | This is detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[25:08] | Send a unit to Berman, Rautbort and Associates | 派遣一支分队至伯曼-罗伯特联合公司 |
[25:10] | and take an attorney into protective custody. | 对一名律师进行保护性监禁 |
[25:12] | Her name’s Adalind Schade. | 她叫爱达玲·莎德 |
[25:17] | Miss Schade. | 莎德小姐 |
[25:23] | You. | 是你 |
[25:28] | I’m captain Renard. | 我是雷纳德队长 |
[25:29] | These are detectives Griffin and Burkhardt. | 这两位是格里芬和伯克哈德警探 |
[25:31] | Detectives. Thank you. | 警探 多谢你们 |
[25:34] | You can thank detective Burkhardt. | 你应该感谢伯克哈德警探 |
[25:35] | He’s the one who figured it all out. | 是他查明了真相 |
[25:37] | Actually, I’m still trying to piece it all together. | 其实 我还在试着理清头绪 |
[25:40] | We need to ask you a few questions, if you’re up for it. | 如果你准备好了 我们想问你几个问题 |
[25:43] | Can I offer you a cup of coffee? | 你要来杯咖啡吗 |
[25:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:53] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[25:55] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[25:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:00] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你怎么像见了鬼似的 |
[26:04] | You know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[26:07] | For a second, I thought I’d seen her somewhere before. | 我觉得我在哪儿见过她 |
[26:10] | But you’re not sure. | 但是你并不确定 |
[26:15] | There’s a killer out there | 外面有个杀手 |
[26:16] | that’s already hit two of her coworkers. | 已经杀了她两个同事 |
[26:20] | So, if you know something about Adalind Schade, | 所以 如果你了解爱达玲·莎德的情况 |
[26:23] | now’s the time to share it. | 现在就该说出来 |
[26:25] | I don’t know anything more about her than you do. | 我对她的了解并不比你多 |
[26:34] | Well, then just, um, stay on your game and keep her safe. | 那你就继续查案 保护好她的安全 |
[26:40] | Don’t want her to be number three. | 我不想让她成为第三个受害者 |
[26:47] | I need to see their tongues. | 我需要看看她们的舌头 |
[26:49] | Whatever floats your boat. | 随便你 |
[26:51] | The bodies were so swollen, | 尸体浮肿太厉害 |
[26:52] | I had to cut ’em out just to get a look inside. | 为了检查内部情况我把舌头切除了 |
[26:55] | Here they are. | 它们在这 |
[27:06] | Is there anything strange on either of them? | 上面有什么奇怪的东西吗 |
[27:12] | what made that mark? | 这记号是什么造成的 |
[27:14] | I thought that was weird too. | 我也觉得这记号很奇怪 |
[27:15] | Here. | 给 |
[27:20] | See? | 瞧见了吗 |
[27:21] | But they’re not tattoos. | 这并不是纹身 |
[27:23] | These marks have nothing to do with their deaths. | 这些记号跟她们的死亡无关 |
[27:27] | Who would do this hideous thing to these girls? | 谁会对这些女孩做这么残忍的事 |
[27:32] | Ms. Wincroft, please answer the question | 维科夫特女士 请回答 |
[27:34] | regarding the quarterly earnings. | 这个关于季度业绩的问题 |
[27:36] | This is not about the money. | 这跟钱无关 |
[27:39] | They are trying to get rid of us. | 他们想要除掉我们 |
[27:42] | These workers– everyone, we are a family. | 这些员工 每个人都是这个大家庭的一员 |
[27:44] | And they’re trying to shut us down to get us out of the way. | 他们想让我们倒闭 把我们除掉 |
[27:47] | Your quarterly earnings, MS. Wincroft. | 维科夫特女士 你们的季度业绩 |
[27:52] | I know who’s behind this. | 我知道幕后黑手是谁 |
[27:56] | And they’re not gonna get away with it. | 我会让他们吃不了兜着走 |
[28:01] | That sounds like a threat to me. | 这听起来像是恐吓 |
[28:03] | I can’t believe she could’ve done this to serena and camilla. | 真不敢相信她对塞丽娜和卡米拉下了毒手 |
[28:07] | We just don’t want you to be next. | 我们不想让你成为下一个受害者 |
[28:09] | Now, miss schade– | 莎德小姐 |
[28:10] | Please, call me adalind. All my friends do. | 叫我爱达玲吧 我朋友都这么叫 |
[28:13] | All your friends are dead. | 你朋友都死了 |
[28:16] | I mean, it just seems more personal | 我是说 这看起来更像是私人恩怨 |
[28:18] | than a business transaction to me– | 而不是商业交易 |
[28:20] | Eye for an eye sort of thing– | 以牙还牙什么的 |
[28:21] | Like you hurt someone close to her or something. | 像是你们伤害了她的亲人 |
[28:25] | Some people don’t get the big picture. | 有些人就是小心眼 |
[28:28] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是做了自己该做的 |
[28:29] | Hey, so am I. | 我也是啊 |
[28:30] | Just trying to get to the truth, here. | 我只是想弄清真相 |
[28:33] | Unless Miss Schade has something to hide. | 除非莎德小姐有事瞒着我们 |
[28:36] | No more than you do, detective. | 我的秘密没你多 警探 |
[28:40] | Look, I wish I could tell you | 听着 我也想告诉你们 |
[28:42] | something more about Melissa Wincroft, | 关于梅丽莎·维科夫特的事 |
[28:44] | But I really didn’t know her. | 但我真的不认识她 |
[28:46] | I told you, it wasn’t personal. | 我说了 这不是私人恩怨 |
[28:49] | Yeah, well, maybe not for you. | 对你来说也许不是 |
[28:52] | But if someone tried to take something important away from me, | 但如果有人想把重要的东西从我身边夺走 |
[28:54] | I’d take it very personally. | 我一定会让他血债血偿 |
[28:56] | You know, let’s take a break. | 我们休息一下 |
[28:59] | Excuse us, Adalind. | 稍等一会儿 爱达玲 |
[29:03] | You coming? | 你不出来吗 |
[29:10] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么搞的 |
[29:11] | You’re treating her like she’s the perp. | 像对待犯人一样审问她 |
[29:12] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 |
[29:13] | You don’t have to. You just have to protect her. | 你用不着信任她 只要保护她就行了 |
[29:15] | Come on, we gotta track down Melissa Wincroft. | 走吧 我们得查出梅丽莎·维科夫特的下落 |
[29:23] | Burkhardt remembers me. | 伯克哈德记得我 |
[29:24] | I pushed him, but he’s keeping it to himself. | 我问过他了 可他不肯说出来 |
[29:26] | Maybe he’s just waiting to get me alone. | 也许他在等待跟我独处的时机 |
[29:29] | I told you, I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我说了 我不会让你出事的 |
[29:33] | Is that what you told serena and camilla? | 你是不是也对塞丽娜和卡米拉说过这话 |
[29:37] | Serena and camilla are not you. | 你跟塞丽娜和卡米拉不同 |
[29:40] | I can take care of myself. | 我会照顾好自己的 |
[29:42] | Just find this queen. | 赶紧找到蜂后 |
[29:45] | Or I’m not the only one who’s gonna get stung. | 除了我 还有很多人会被蜇的 |
[29:53] | I got it, thanks | 收到了 谢谢 |
[29:55] | No credit card activity, no travel, | 没有信用卡使用记录 没有旅行记录 |
[29:57] | No sign of melissa wincroft in the system. | 系统里找不到梅丽莎·维科夫特的踪迹 |
[29:59] | She’s got no known family. | 找不到她的亲戚朋友 |
[30:00] | Friends? | 朋友呢 |
[30:01] | Well, we know about john coleman and doug shellow, | 我们只知道约翰·科尔曼和道格·谢洛 |
[30:03] | But I doubt she’s gonna be calling them. | 但我想她是不会再联系他们了 |
[30:08] | That look usually gets us in trouble. | 你这表情可是麻烦的预兆 |
[30:10] | Well, she might not be getting in touch with them. | 她也许不会联系他们 |
[30:13] | What if they got in touch with her? | 但如果他们主动联系她呢? |
[30:14] | Wu said shellow’s not cooperating until he sees a lawyer. | 吴说谢洛在见到律师前拒绝合作 |
[30:17] | We don’t need him to cooperate. | 我们不需要他合作 |
[30:18] | We just need him to do what he does best– | 我们只需要让他做自己擅长的事 |
[30:21] | Send a message. | 传递消息 |
[30:22] | And he doesn’t know we’re protecting adalind schade. | 他不知道我们在保护爱达玲·莎德 |
[30:25] | And neither does Melissa Wincroft. | 梅丽莎·维科夫特也不知道 |
[30:28] | Hey, doug. | 你好啊 道格 |
[30:30] | How you doing? You hungry? | 感觉如何 饿不饿 |
[30:33] | You and I have some unfinished business. | 我们还有事没做完呢 |
[30:36] | So why don’t we pick up where we left off? | 我们继续上次的话题 |
[30:43] | You were about to show me some tweets. | 让我看看上次的微博 |
[30:47] | Tweet this. | 那就是 |
[30:48] | I don’t have to do anything until my lawyer gets here. | 在我律师来之前 我有权保持沉默 |
[30:51] | Oh, doug. | 道格 |
[30:53] | We have you at the scene of the crime. | 我们看到你出现在犯罪现场 |
[30:55] | We tailed you to a meeting with our prime suspect. | 发现你跟头号嫌犯碰头 |
[30:57] | You will do seven to ten on conspiracy alone, | 无论你的律师有多大牌 |
[30:59] | no matter how good your lawyer is. | 单是同谋罪就得坐7到10年的牢 |
[31:02] | So why do you wanna keep protecting melissa wincroft? | 你为什么还要护着梅丽莎·维科夫特 |
[31:08] | There’s gonna be another victim, isn’t there? | 还有一个人会遇害 是不是 |
[31:12] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[31:14] | Who is it? | 那人是谁 |
[31:17] | Doug, come on, do yourself a favor. | 道格 别这样 帮自己个忙 |
[31:19] | Who is melissa wincroft’s next target? | 梅丽莎·维科夫特的下一个目标是谁 |
[31:22] | Nick, captain needs to see you, now. | 尼克 队长要见你 |
[31:23] | Hank, I’m in the middle of something. | 汉克 我还没问完呢 |
[31:27] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[31:42] | Oscar-worthy performance, de niro. | 凭这演技 最佳男主角非你莫属啊 |
[31:44] | – Middle-school drama club. – This better work. | -中学的时候在戏剧社待过 -这最好能有用 |
[31:47] | It will. It’s in his nature. | 会有用的 传递消息是他的天性 |
[31:54] | Come on, doug. | 快点啊 道格 |
[31:55] | Phone’s right there, buddy. Take the bait. | 电话就在你面前 快上钩啊 |
[32:10] | There it is, Wu. | 该你上场了 吴 |
[32:11] | On it. | 正在追踪 |
[32:12] | How quick does this stuff work? | 这东西速度有多快 |
[32:12] | There. | 出来了 |
[32:13] | He just sent a direct message to a blocked user. | 他刚刚给一个黑名单用户发了封私信 |
[32:16] | Well, can you– | 你能不能… |
[32:16] | Of course I can. I’m asian. – | 当然可以 我可是亚洲人 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:20] | Here’s the message. | 他发的消息是… |
[32:21] | “They don’t know. As open.” | “他们不知道 爱莎无压力” |
[32:25] | “As open.” | “爱莎无压力” |
[32:27] | “As.” | “爱莎” |
[32:30] | A.S.–Adalind schade. | 爱莎 爱达玲·莎德 |
[32:34] | He just told melissa wincroft to make the move. | 他是在让梅丽莎·维科夫特动手 |
[32:58] | You’re home early, miss schade. | 你今天回来的很早嘛 莎德小姐 |
[33:01] | She’s headed your way. | 她朝你那去了 |
[33:15] | Which floor, miss schade? | 要去几层 莎德小姐 |
[33:21] | Bird’s in the nest. | 鸟已归巢 |
[33:22] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[33:24] | Now, let’s hope melissa wincroft takes the bait. | 希望梅丽莎·维科夫特会上钩 |
[33:28] | Do you really think this’ll work? | 你们觉得这么做有用吗 |
[33:29] | Well, we’ve gotta smoke her out of her hiding place somehow. | 总得想办法引蛇出洞吧 |
[33:32] | Every eye in the department is on your place. | 你家公寓里到处都是我们得眼线 |
[33:34] | Thanks, detectives. | 谢谢你们 警探 |
[33:36] | This is probably a big inconvenience for you. | 这事给你们惹麻烦了 |
[33:38] | No, we’re just doing our jobs, nothing more. | 不 这是我们该做的 仅此而已 |
[33:45] | Anyone want some room service? | 你们要叫客房服务吗 |
[33:48] | I’m not really hungry. | 我还不饿 |
[33:51] | How about some tea– | 那来点茶吧 |
[33:53] | Chamomile? | 菊花茶如何 |
[33:54] | It’s nice and relaxing… | 味道不错 还能安心宁神 |
[33:57] | Sure. | 那就这个吧 |
[34:01] | Nature’s full of powerful concoctions. | 自然界的剧毒之物数不胜数 |
[34:07] | I’m gonna make yours a double. | 你这燥脾气得喝双份 |
[34:10] | There’s gotta be a coffeemaker around here somewhere. | 这屋子里肯定有台咖啡机 |
[34:16] | – I know what you are. – I’m an attorney. | -我知道你是什么 -我是名律师 |
[34:19] | You’re a hexenbiest, | 你是巫女 |
[34:21] | Just like Serena and Camilla. | 跟塞丽娜和卡米拉一样 |
[34:22] | I saw their marks. | 我看到他们的记号了 |
[34:23] | Detective, I don’t know what– | 探长 我不明白… |
[34:24] | You tried to kill my aunt in the hospital, | 你试图在医院里杀死我姑妈 |
[34:26] | But you got me instead. | 但你那针却扎在了我身上 |
[34:29] | So were they in on it with you– | 你和你的姐妹们 |
[34:31] | Your sisters? | 你们是一伙的吗 |
[34:34] | Who do you work for? | 你在为谁卖命 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:44] | So you wanna play the victim. | 既然你想扮演受害者 |
[34:48] | So, tell me… | 那就告诉我 |
[34:51] | Why do the mellifers want you dead? | 那些蜂怪为什么要杀你 |
[34:53] | You’re a detective. Figure it out. | 你是警探 你自己查啊 |
[34:56] | I don’t like this any more than you do. | 我也不喜欢跟你共处一室 |
[34:58] | But if it’s my duty to protect you, | 你最好给我一个理由 |
[35:00] | I damn well better have a good reason, | 虽然保护你是我的职责 |
[35:01] | or I might have a bad day at work. | 但我也可能出现工作失误 |
[35:06] | You shouldn’t have involved me. | 你不该把我扯进来的 |
[35:08] | I’m clean. I have nothing to do with this. | 我是清白的 这些命案和我无关 |
[35:11] | You have just as much to lose as we do. | 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[35:13] | I don’t wanna go to jail. | 我不想蹲大牢 |
[35:17] | How can someone like you take care of someone like us? | 你这种人也配照料我们的同伴? |
[35:25] | They’re going to find you. | 他们会找到你的 |
[35:28] | Not before I get to her. | 那时候我已经把她杀了 |
[35:30] | There’s no guarantee he’ll understand what you’ve done. | 他不一定会理解你的所作所为 |
[35:32] | When she’s dead, he’ll understand. | 等她死了 他自然会明白 |
[35:38] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们先搞定这事再说 |
[35:43] | Go find her. | 去找她 |
[36:15] | I can’t help you unless you tell me | 我帮不了你 除非你告诉我 |
[36:17] | why Melissa Wincroft wants to kill you. | 梅丽莎·维科夫特为什么要杀你 |
[36:20] | You have no idea what you’re in the middle of. | 你根本不知道自己被卷进了什么事 |
[36:23] | Oh, well, then who could blame me for making a mistake | 既然这样 那就算我工作失职 |
[36:26] | and letting a queen mellifer kill another hexenbiest? | 让蜂后再杀一个巫女也没什么大不了的 |
[36:33] | This won’t end well. | 这事不会有好结果的 |
[36:35] | For you. | 对你来说是这样 |
[36:36] | Or you. | 对你也一样 |
[36:38] | If something happens to me, | 如果我有个三长两短的 |
[36:40] | it won’t just be a grimm killing a hexenbiest. | 人们不会说这个格林杀了一个巫女 |
[36:44] | It’ll be a cop who’s let | 人们会说这位警察无能 |
[36:45] | an innocent woman die on his watch. | 连名无辜女性都保护不了 |
[36:51] | Up to you. | 你看着办吧 |
[36:53] | Can I get a little help in here? | 谁来帮帮我 |
[37:05] | Won’t budge. | 关不上 |
[37:15] | It’s like they’re coming after us! | 看来它们是朝我们来的 |
[37:25] | Where are they going? | 它们去哪了 |
[37:28] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[37:31] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[37:43] | There was not a forced entry. | 那群蜜蜂又没进屋子 |
[37:46] | Why would she run? | 她跑什么啊 |
[37:47] | Button’s still lit. She didn’t take it. | 按钮还亮着 她没坐电梯 |
[37:48] | I’m going up. | 我上楼看看 |
[37:51] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[38:11] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[38:29] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[38:38] | I have to kill her. You don’t understand. | 我必须杀死她 你不懂 |
[38:40] | Drop it. | 把武器放下 |
[38:41] | I’m arresting you for the murder of | 我现在要以谋杀塞丽娜·邓布鲁克 |
[38:42] | Serena Dunbrook and Camilla Gotleib. | 和卡米拉·葛雷柏的罪名逮捕你 |
[38:44] | I did it to protect you. | 我这么做是为了保护你 |
[38:46] | There’s no excuse. | 这不是理由 |
[38:47] | We’re clarions. We send warning calls. | 我们是万物的号角 有义务发送报警信号 |
[38:51] | We’re on your side. | 我们是站在你这边的 |
[38:53] | The lawsuit | 那个官司 |
[38:53] | it was a conspiracy | 是他们的阴谋 |
[38:55] | to get rid of us. | 目的是为了干掉我们 |
[38:55] | They’re not just lawyers. | 他们不只是律师 |
[38:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[38:57] | – You killed two people. – Two hexenbiests! | -你杀了两个人 -是两个巫女 |
[39:01] | Closing the mill was their way of of stopping us from warning you. | 他们关掉工厂就是想阻止我们警告你 |
[39:04] | Warning me? | 警告我? |
[39:06] | Something’s coming, | 有事要发生了 |
[39:07] | something bad. | 有坏事要发生 |
[39:09] | I have to finish this. | 我必须完成我的使命 |
[39:12] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[39:13] | Don’t! | 别 |
[39:16] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[39:40] | This is your problem. Don’t make a mistake. | 这正是你的弱点 别做错选择 |
[39:42] | She’ll harm you. Don’t listen to her! | 她会伤害你的 别听她的 |
[39:44] | You’re a cop! Do your job! | 你是个警察 你倒是开枪呀 |
[39:46] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[39:47] | You’re a Grimm! That’s more important! | 你是格林后人 这点更重要 |
[40:01] | Help me. Please. | 求你了 帮我 |
[40:03] | She killed my friends! | 她杀了我的朋友 |
[40:04] | Melissa, back away! | 梅丽莎 住手 |
[40:10] | Adalind, are you okay? | 爱达玲 你没事吧 |
[40:21] | He’s coming for you. | 他冲着你来了 |
[40:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:26] | Beware. It’s close. | 小心点 就快了 |
[41:01] | You have to hunt down the bad ones, | 你必须得追捕那些坏东西 |
[41:05] | just like your ancestors did. | 就像祖先们那样 |
[41:18] | Hank said you did the right thing. | 汉克说你做了正确决定 |
[41:21] | Sometimes it’s not that simple. | 有些事情没那么简单 |
[41:26] | If it was simple, they wouldn’t need you. | 如果都很简单 他们还要你干嘛 |
[41:29] | I don’t think I made any difference. | 我觉得自己和别人一样 |
[41:32] | I tried to stop it. | 我试图阻止她 |
[41:34] | But I didn’t. | 可我没做到 |
[41:38] | I think you made a pretty big difference to Hank | 可我觉得你对汉克 |
[41:40] | and the woman whose life you saved. | 和你救的那个女人来说意义重大 |
[41:45] | Doesn’t that make you feel | 这样说有没有让你 |
[41:46] | A little bit better about what happened? | 感觉好一点 |
[41:53] | Yeah, it does. | 好多了 |
[42:02] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[42:04] | – I’m gonna close the window. – No, I got it. | -我去关窗 -不 我来吧 |
[42:06] | – Okay. – Go back to bed. | -好吧 -你继续睡吧 |
[42:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[42:34] | I just got stung. | 我被蜜蜂蛰了 |