时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “她停下脚步思索了一会儿 但最终还是无法抵制那巨大的诱惑” | |
[01:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:10] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[01:17] | She’s still breathing. Call 911. | 她还有呼吸 快报警 |
[01:20] | Hurry up, call 911! | 快打电话报警 |
[01:37] | Oh, kiss me. | 吻我 |
[01:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:42] | Yeah, I–I was in a car accident and a woman got hit. | 对 我开车撞了一个女的 |
[01:45] | She’s–she’s hurt really bad. | 她伤得很重 |
[01:50] | She-she’s lying on the ground. | 她躺在地上 |
[02:01] | She’s still breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[02:20] | The driver of the car is Leroy Kent. | 肇事司机名叫勒罗伊·肯特 |
[02:22] | Says he’s driving home from work, | 说他下班开车回家 |
[02:23] | drives onto the bridge, sees the victim running. | 开到桥上 看到受害者在乱跑 |
[02:25] | She runs right in front of his car. | 正好跑到他车的正前方 |
[02:26] | Says it happened so fast, couldn’t do anything. | 说事情发生得太突然 来不及刹车 |
[02:28] | Get an I.D. on the vic? | 查到受害者的身份了吗 |
[02:29] | No wallet, no purse– | 她身上没钱包也没手提包 |
[02:30] | Looks like she just got out of bed. | 看样子是匆忙下的床 |
[02:31] | Well, Mr. Kent have anything to drink? | 肯特先生喝酒了吗 |
[02:33] | He’s had a couple, but he’s under the limit. | 喝了一点 但酒精浓度没超标 |
[02:34] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[02:36] | Well, driver said there was one other guy. | 司机说当时现场还有一个人 |
[02:37] | Told him to call 911, but he didn’t stick around. | 让他去报警 但很快就离开了 |
[02:40] | I got guys out doing a canvass now. | 我已经派人去调查了 |
[02:42] | – Mr. Kent? – Yes? | -肯特先生 -是我 |
[02:45] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[02:46] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:49] | At first I– I thought she might be okay. | 刚开始我以为她没什么事 |
[02:51] | I mean, the guy said she was still breathing. | 那个家伙说她还有呼吸 |
[02:53] | This the guy who told you to call 911? | 就是让你去报警的那个人吗 |
[02:55] | Yes, I-I ran over there as soon as it happened. | 对 出事后我立即下车跑了过去 |
[02:58] | – And he walked up. – And where’d he go? | -接着他就走了过来 -他后来去哪了 |
[03:02] | I don’t know, I– | 我不知道 |
[03:04] | I called 911. | 我去报警了 |
[03:04] | I looked back, he was gone. | 后来一扭头 他就不见了 |
[03:06] | Any idea what he looked like? | 记得他长什么样吗 |
[03:08] | Not really, no. | 不太记得了 |
[03:10] | I was pretty shook up and I… | 我当时吓坏了 |
[03:13] | I was paying attention to her. | 我的注意力全在她身上 |
[03:17] | We’re done. You guys want to take a look? | 我们取证完了 你们要过去看看吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:21] | Thank you, Mr. Kent. | 谢谢你 肯特先生 |
[03:27] | Barefoot and ready for bed but still wearing makeup? | 光着脚 准备睡觉 却没卸妆 |
[03:30] | Maybe she wasn’t alone. | 她也许还有个同伴 |
[03:33] | We got some glass here. | 这里有些碎玻璃 |
[03:34] | Windshield didn’t shatter, and the headlights are still intact. | 挡风玻璃没碎 车灯也完好无损 |
[03:36] | This didn’t come from the accident. | 所以说这不是车祸所致 |
[03:38] | There’s no cuts or abrasions on her feet. | 脚上没有割伤和擦伤 |
[03:39] | The guy said she was running. She couldn’t have run too far. | 那个司机说她当时在跑 看来没跑多远 |
[03:42] | Wonder where she was running to. | 我想知道她要跑到哪去 |
[03:44] | Or what she was running from. | 或是从哪跑过来的 |
[04:24] | C’est moi…Je suis ici. I’ll call when it’s finished. | 是我 我到了 完事之后给你电话 |
[05:04] | Noticed the iris is fully dilated, | 看到没 她的虹膜完全放大 |
[05:06] | filling the eye completely? | 充满了整个瞳仁 |
[05:07] | Looks like a shark’s eye– is that normal? | 看着像鲨鱼的眼睛 这正常吗 |
[05:09] | Well, there’s usually dilation after death, | 人死后瞳孔放大很正常 |
[05:11] | but I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 但我从没见过这么夸张的 |
[05:13] | You get a tox report? | 毒检报告出来了吗 |
[05:14] | Preliminary says she had a few drinks, not a lot. | 初步检测显示 她喝了点酒 但不多 |
[05:16] | Alcohol was .06. | 酒精含量为0.06% |
[05:19] | Well, what about drugs? | 那药物方面呢 |
[05:20] | So far, none of the usual suspects. | 目前还没发现常见可疑药物 |
[05:21] | Finding the unusual’s going to take a little more time. | 检测非常见药物还需要一段时间 |
[05:23] | Any sign of sexual assault? | 有性侵迹象吗 |
[05:25] | No, but there was something interesting. | 没有 但有一点很有意思 |
[05:27] | No crush on the lungs. | 她的肺部没有下陷 |
[05:29] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
[05:30] | She was asphyxiated, | 她是窒息而死的 |
[05:31] | but it wasn’t a result of the accident. | 但不是车祸造成的 |
[05:34] | Someone suffocated her after she was hit by the car? | 这么说 出车祸之后有人把她闷死了? |
[05:37] | So we got a homicide? | 所以说这是起凶杀案喽 |
[05:39] | These contusions around her nose and mouth– | 她的口鼻周围有瘀伤 |
[05:41] | looks like somebody pinched off her air. | 像是被人按压所致 |
[05:42] | I got a hit on her prints. | 我查了她的指纹 |
[05:44] | Victim’s name was Faith Collins, 33. | 死者名叫费斯·科林斯 33岁 |
[05:47] | Busted for a DUI a few months ago. | 几个月前因酒驾被拘 |
[05:48] | License was suspended. | 驾照被吊扣了 |
[05:50] | Get an address? | 查到她家的地址了吗 |
[05:51] | About a mile away from where she got hit. | 离出事地点有半英里远 |
[05:52] | We knew she didn’t run very far, | 我们知道她没跑多远 |
[05:53] | so it makes sense that she lived close by. | 所以她住在附近也算合情合理 |
[05:55] | Well, maybe she was running from home. | 也许她不是从家里跑出来的 |
[05:57] | I think maybe she was running from her husband. | 我觉得她是想躲开自己的丈夫 |
[05:59] | Roy Collins. | 她丈夫叫罗伊·科林斯 |
[06:00] | Got a record for spousal abuse. | 有家暴的前科 |
[06:08] | You Roy Collins? | 你是罗伊·科林斯吗 |
[06:14] | What she tell you? | 她对你们说什么了 |
[06:15] | – She saying I hit her? – She didn’t say anything. | -说我打她了吗 -她什么都没说 |
[06:17] | Well, that’s different. | 这可不像她的作风 |
[06:18] | She usually complains about everything I do. | 她通常会唧唧歪歪地抱怨一通 |
[06:20] | Well, she’s not going to be complaining anymore. | 她以后不会再抱怨了 |
[06:23] | We found your wife’s body last night. | 我们昨晚发现了你妻子的尸体 |
[06:26] | – What?! – Your wife’s been murdered. | -什么 -你妻子被谋杀了 |
[06:29] | Oh, no… | 不是吧… |
[06:30] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[06:31] | but we need to know the last time you saw her. | 但我们需要知道你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[06:35] | La–last night. | 昨晚 |
[06:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:41] | I–I came home. | 我回到家 |
[06:43] | I was hungry. | 肚子饿了 |
[06:44] | Faith wouldn’t get off the computer. | 费斯一直赖在电脑上 |
[06:46] | Like always, she’s got to connect with her 322 friends. | 像平时一样 她要和322个好友联络 |
[06:48] | I mean, who the hell has got 322 friends? | 谁他妈能有那么多好友啊 |
[06:52] | I mean, I’m hungry– I’ve been working all day. | 我当时很饿 又工作了一整天 |
[06:54] | – So you argued? – Yeah… | -所以你们吵架了 -是的 |
[06:56] | An-and she walked out. You know, mad. | 然后她就跑出去了 很生气 |
[06:58] | I didn’t mean anything I said. | 我说的都是气话 |
[07:01] | – Did she tell you where she was going? – No. | -她跟你说了要去哪里吗 -没有 |
[07:02] | – You go after her? – No. | -你追出去了吗 -没有 |
[07:04] | About what time did she leave? | 她几点出门的 |
[07:06] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[07:07] | Ten or something like that. | 大概十点吧 |
[07:08] | So she left. You stayed home? | 她出门了 你待在家 |
[07:10] | – That’s your story? – It’s the truth. | -就这样? -这是真的 |
[07:12] | Anybody see? You talk to anybody? | 有目击证人吗 你跟谁说话了吗 |
[07:14] | No, I– | 没有 我 |
[07:17] | I was waiting for her to come back. | 我在等她回来 |
[07:20] | She always comes back. | 她总会回来的 |
[07:26] | You guys think I did something to her? | 你们觉得是我干的? |
[07:29] | You think I killed my wife? | 认为是我杀了我妻子? |
[07:30] | Did you? | 你有没有 |
[07:32] | You want to do yourself a favor? | 你给我主动点 |
[07:33] | Why don’t you come downtown with us. | 跟我们去市中心走一趟 |
[07:34] | We put you in a lineup, what do you say? | 跟别人站一排怎么样 |
[07:38] | You want me for a lineup? | 你们把我当成嫌疑犯 要让别人辨认是吗 |
[07:39] | Arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 |
[07:41] | But you don’t got anything on me because I didn’t do it. | 但你是不会找到证据的 因为我根本没杀人 |
[07:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:48] | Her body’s in the morgue. | 她的尸体在停尸间 |
[07:51] | When do I get her? | 我什么时候能拿回她的遗体 |
[07:53] | Somebody’ll contact you. | 会有人联系你的 |
[07:59] | What do you got? | 查到什么了 |
[08:00] | Well, according to her credit card, | 根据她的信用卡记录 |
[08:01] | Faith had a couple drinks at a bar | 费斯十点半去了一家 |
[08:03] | called the blue moon at around 10:30. | 叫做蓝月亮的酒吧喝了几杯 |
[08:05] | Bartender said she talked up a couple locals | 酒保说她跟几个本地人聊了一会儿 |
[08:07] | but she left alone. | 但她是一个人离开的 |
[08:07] | She didn’t have her car. | 她没有开车 |
[08:08] | Her license is suspended. | 她的驾照被吊销了 |
[08:09] | We’re checking with cab companies now, | 我们正在跟出租车公司联系 |
[08:11] | see who picked her up. | 看看是谁载她的 |
[08:11] | Called to the house four times for domestic disturbance. | 因家庭暴力四次报警 |
[08:14] | The husband’s been arrested twice for abuse. | 丈夫因虐待妻子被捕了两次 |
[08:16] | I mean, sounds like a battered wife | 这位妻子听着好像受尽了折磨 |
[08:17] | who couldn’t break the cycle. | 没法脱离魔爪 |
[08:18] | Sure the husband’s not covering? | 确定丈夫没有说谎? |
[08:19] | Could be. He admits to arguing with her. | 有可能 他承认跟她吵过架 |
[08:21] | Any chance she talked to a family member about her problems last night? | 她昨晚会不会跟家人谈了这个问题 |
[08:25] | No calls on her cell after 9:00. | 九点后她手机上就没有通话记录了 |
[08:26] | What about her 322 friends? | 她那322个朋友呢 |
[08:28] | Maybe she reached out to one of them. | 她可能联系过他们其中之一 |
[08:32] | Hey, check it… She posted last night. | 过来看看 她昨晚发了条状态 |
[08:35] | Looks like a park. | 看着像个公园 |
[08:36] | Or a private garden. What time did she send it? | 或者是私人花园 她什么时候发布的 |
[08:38] | 11:37. | 11点37分 |
[08:40] | Now if this was taken from her cell phone, | 那如果这是用她手机拍的 |
[08:41] | the GPS coordinates should be embedded in the file, right? | 文件里应该有GPS信息记录 对吧 |
[08:45] | 1516 Longacre Road. | 长亩路1516号 |
[08:47] | Map it. | 查下地图 |
[08:52] | That’s right…here. | 就在 这里 |
[08:55] | – Right near the bridge. – Definitely running distance. | -就在桥附近 -距离绝对在跑动范围内 |
[09:00] | Click location. | 单击那个位置 |
[09:03] | The bramble house bed and breakfast. | 荆棘屋 床和早餐旅店 |
[09:05] | You know it? | 你知道这地方吗 |
[09:06] | When do I have time for a bed or breakfast? | 你看我有时间睡觉吃早餐吗 |
[09:09] | Let’s check with the cab companies, | 我们跟出租车公司联系一下 |
[09:10] | see if they made any drop-offs | 看看有没有人在 |
[09:11] | at a b&b you “Don’t have time for”. | 那家你没时间去的旅店下过车 |
[09:27] | Not bad. | 挺不错啊 |
[09:28] | You should make time for a place like this. | 你应该腾出点时间来这享受享受 |
[09:29] | Check out the ’67 MGB roadster! | 看看这辆67年的MGB Roadster敞篷跑车 |
[09:33] | You ready for a little bit of trivia? | 你想听细节吗 |
[09:34] | Royal blue and chrome bumpers. | 宝蓝色车身配铬合金保险杆 |
[09:36] | Collectors call that model right there | 收藏家称这款是所有名爵车中 |
[09:38] | the most desirable MG ever made. | 最杰出的车型 |
[09:41] | – Impressed? – Mildly. | -牛吧 -还行 |
[09:45] | Of course, yes, I remember her. | 没错 我记得她 |
[09:47] | She came in– I’d say it was after 11:00. | 她大概 十一点以后来的 |
[09:50] | I was in the kitchen pulling up some biscuits for breakfast | 我当时正在厨房烤饼干做早餐 |
[09:52] | And I heard the bell ring, so I went and got the door. | 然后我听见门铃响了 就去应门 |
[09:54] | Oh, excuse me a minute. | 请稍等一会儿 |
[09:57] | I’ve got your bill right here. | 你们的账单在这 |
[09:58] | Hope everything was to your liking. | 希望你们住的满意 |
[09:59] | Oh, Billy, we just love this place. | 比利 我们爱死这个地方了 |
[10:02] | It’s so magical. | 太神奇了 |
[10:03] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[10:04] | Yeah, we’ll see you on our anniversary. | 那我们明年纪念日再见了 |
[10:05] | I look forward to it– Oh, and tell your friends. | 我很期待 对了 向你们朋友推荐一下 |
[10:07] | Five stars on yelp. | 推荐指数五颗星 |
[10:09] | And you two…you guys are going to love this place. | 你们俩 你们会爱死这个地方的 |
[10:14] | Newlyweds. | 新婚夫妇 |
[10:16] | They’re a third of my business. | 他们可是我的常客 |
[10:17] | – So I’m sorry, where were we? – The girl. | -抱歉 说到哪了 -那个女孩 |
[10:20] | Of course, right, yes. Um… | 没错 对 |
[10:21] | I showed her a room and the garden. | 我带她看了房间和花园 |
[10:23] | But she didn’t stay? | 但她没有入住? |
[10:24] | No, she didn’t have a bag with her, so… | 没有 她没带包 所以… |
[10:26] | I’m sorry, is there a problem? | 不好意思 是出什么事了吗 |
[10:27] | A cab dropped her off. It didn’t pick her up. | 一辆出租车送她来 却没有载走她 |
[10:29] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[10:30] | I really don’t know. I mean… | 我真的不知道 |
[10:31] | if they don’t want to stay, | 如果他们不想入住 |
[10:32] | I can’t force them to. | 我又不能强求 |
[10:34] | You know, to tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话 |
[10:35] | she seemed a little bit concerned or troubled. | 她貌似有点忧虑 有点苦恼 |
[10:38] | And it’s not really my place | 而我也无权过问 |
[10:39] | to get involved in guests’ personal lives, so… | 客人的私生活 所以… |
[10:41] | Could we see the garden? | 我们能去花园看看吗 |
[10:42] | Of course, yes. | 当然 可以 |
[10:43] | Oh, but I warn you… | 但要提醒一句 |
[10:46] | you might want to stay. | 你们会舍不得走的 |
[10:49] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:52] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[11:12] | Yeah, this is the place. | 对 就是这儿 |
[11:14] | She came here, then what? | 她到这来了 然后呢 |
[11:16] | Oh, I showed her these amber roses that bloom only in Portland. | 我带她参观了波特兰特有的琥珀色玫瑰 |
[11:20] | And, uh, my flowering wisteria. | 和我的紫藤花 |
[11:23] | And of course, the agapanthuses. | 当然 还有百子莲 |
[11:25] | But don’t get me started on those. | 千万别和我谈这些 我一开口就收不住的 |
[11:27] | And then she said she wanted to sit for a moment and gather her thoughts. | 然后她说想一个人坐会 理清头绪 |
[11:30] | So I said that this– be careful where you step! | 然后我就说… 小心脚下 |
[11:35] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[12:02] | The toad is an endangered species. | 这种蟾蜍可是濒危物种 |
[12:05] | It’s the first sign of our extinction when toads die. | 蟾蜍之死是我们将要灭绝的第一征兆 |
[12:07] | I’m–I’m sorry. I didn’t see it. | 对不起 我没注意 |
[12:12] | Well, if you can think of anything else… | 如果你想起其他情况… |
[12:14] | Of course, yes, I’ll contact you immediately. | 当然 我会马上和你们联系的 |
[12:17] | Would you like me to show you out? | 要送你们出去吗 |
[12:18] | No, we’re good. | 不用 我们自己能行 |
[12:28] | Have a good day. | 请慢走 |
[12:44] | It’s all I got, Jim. | 都在这了 吉姆 |
[12:45] | Let me know if you need anything else, yeah? | 还有什么需要尽管说 |
[12:55] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:56] | Yes, I’m looking into the death of a friend of mine. | 是的 我在查一位朋友的死因 |
[12:58] | He was shot by one of your detectives. | 他是被一个警探射杀的 |
[13:01] | Are you a lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[13:02] | No, just a friend of the family. | 不 只是家里的朋友 |
[13:04] | Here is the newspaper article. | 这是报纸上的报道 |
[13:05] | I brought it along so you’d know what I was talking about. | 带着这个就省事了 |
[13:08] | Take a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[13:11] | He wants to talk to the officer who shot his friend. | 他想找射杀他朋友的警官谈一谈 |
[13:16] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[13:17] | I told him we don’t give out that information. | 我告诉他这些资料不对外公布 |
[13:19] | Sir, he’s waiting. | 长官 他还在等 |
[13:20] | How do you want me to handle this? | 这事我该怎么处理 |
[13:21] | Tell him the detective’s not available, | 告诉他现在联系不到那个警探 |
[13:22] | that someone from the department will get back to him. | 联系上之后给他打电话 |
[13:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:26] | And make sure to get his name, number. And address. | 登记他的姓名 号码和地址 |
[13:29] | Do a background check and get back to me. | 调查一下他的背景 然后向我汇报 |
[13:31] | Yep. | 是 |
[13:42] | The cab picked her up from the bar, | 她从酒吧出来 叫了辆车 |
[13:43] | but why did she go to the Bramble House? | 可她为什么要去荆棘屋呢 |
[13:44] | She was probably just looking for a place to stay. | 也许只想找个地方待着 |
[13:46] | So she wouldn’t have to go back home. | 这样就不用回家了 |
[13:48] | Cab driver could’ve recommended it. | 也有可能是出租车司机推荐的 |
[13:49] | What does it matter, she didn’t stay. | 管它去呢 她又没入住 |
[13:51] | Well, that’s what we need to find out. | 那正是我们需要弄明白的 |
[13:52] | She went there but she didn’t stay. | 为什么她去了那里 却没入住 |
[13:53] | And she didn’t call for another cab. | 她也没有再叫出租车 |
[13:54] | So you’re thinking she ran from there to the bridge? | 你觉得她是从那跑到桥上的吗 |
[13:56] | I’m thinking we have to run a background check on Billy Capra, | 我觉得我们得查一下比利·卡普拉的背景 |
[13:59] | See if any other women have had trouble at his place. | 看看有没有其他女人在他那遇过麻烦 |
[14:00] | Also run a check on unsolved attacks on women or missing women. | 再查查未结案的妇女袭击或失踪案 |
[14:22] | “Germany 1895… | “1895年德国 |
[14:25] | Kitzbuhel Alps, | 阿尔卑斯山的基茨比厄尔市 |
[14:28] | south of Rattenberg. | 拉滕贝格南 |
[14:29] | I have followed and observed a goat-like creature for several days now. | 我已跟踪观察了一个山羊模样的生物好几天了 |
[14:34] | I’ve finally been able to identify him as a Ziegevolk, | 终于可以确定他是一个山羊怪 |
[14:37] | sometimes known as Bluebeards. | 也被称作蓝胡子 |
[14:40] | I now know he is responsible for defiling several women | 现在我知道他玷污了几个女人 |
[14:43] | who seem to have fallen under some sort of spell. | 她们似乎被某种魔力吸引 |
[14:50] | I have not yet been able to determine how such an oafish man | 我还无法确定这个畸形男 |
[14:54] | is so attractive to these poor, young women.” | 是如何吸引这些可怜少女的 |
[15:27] | Really? | 又来 |
[15:28] | Look, if I had anybody else | 要是这些事 |
[15:29] | I could talk to about this stuff, I’d go there. | 能和其他人说 我肯定不来烦你 |
[15:32] | I feel like I should complain, | 我觉得我应该抱怨一下 |
[15:34] | But… | 不过 |
[15:35] | I’m just not in that mode right now. | 我现在心情不错 |
[15:37] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[15:43] | You know anything about Ziegevolk? | 你知道山羊怪吗 |
[15:45] | A little… | 一点点 |
[15:46] | They’re mostly like preachers… | 他们大多像传教士… |
[15:48] | Game show hosts– you know, actor-types. | 游戏节目主持人 演员那样的 |
[15:50] | You know, guys like to be in the public eye. | 他们喜欢抛头露面 |
[15:52] | Why, did one goat out on you? | 怎么 有山羊出来招惹你了? |
[15:53] | Yeah. Do you know some? | 没错 你认识他们吗 |
[15:55] | I knew one in high school. | 高中的时候认识一个 |
[15:57] | Elvis Greenspan. | 埃维斯·葛林斯潘 |
[15:58] | Got all the chicks. | 少女杀手 |
[16:00] | Like, every hottie in school. | 学校里的美女都被他迷得神魂颠倒 |
[16:01] | Okay, kid was 5’4″. | 那家伙一米八的个子 |
[16:03] | Weighed in at like 280. | 有280斤 |
[16:05] | It’s hard to believe but Ziegevolk give off this sort of scent. | 难以想象的是 山羊怪会散发出一种气味 |
[16:09] | What, you mean like pheromones? | 你是指类似于外激素的东西? |
[16:10] | Yeah, they secrete it in their sweat or something. | 对 就分泌在他们的汗什么液里 |
[16:13] | Chicks can’t resist it. | 女生抵挡不住的 |
[16:14] | And if one of these goat guys touches you, | 如果有山羊人碰你 |
[16:16] | Look out man, they own you. | 小心点 你会被他们俘获的 |
[16:19] | Why do you think those hollywood types | 不然你觉得他们好莱坞式的 |
[16:20] | are always hugging everybody, right? | 到处和人拥抱是为了什么 |
[16:21] | And would they ever kill? | 他们会动手杀人吗 |
[16:23] | No, Bluebeards got a bad rep. | 不会 虽然蓝胡子臭名在外 |
[16:25] | They’re lovers, not fighters, you know? | 但他们是搞浪漫的 不搞暴力 |
[16:28] | They like to have a lot of females | 他们喜欢女人对他们 |
[16:29] | hanging off their every word. | 言听计从的感觉 |
[16:31] | Not exactly the monogamous type, you know? | 并不是一夫一妻 懂吗 |
[16:33] | They live for the rut. | 他们一心想着发情 |
[16:34] | – The what? – The rut! | -什么 -发情 |
[16:36] | Picking out the choicest females, you know? | 挑选最优秀的女性 |
[16:38] | For breeding. | 繁衍后代 |
[16:39] | You see them in bars all the time. | 他们经常在酒吧出入 |
[16:41] | They’re players. | 都是情场高手 |
[16:43] | One-night-stand type guys. | 打一炮走人的那种 |
[16:57] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[16:59] | Oh, I’m just wondering why certain people are attracted to each other. | 我只是好奇人与人为什么会互相吸引 |
[17:03] | It’s all about chemistry. | 都是化学反应 |
[17:05] | Oh, well that explains Dale Armstead. | 原来你跟戴尔·埃姆斯提德是这么回事 |
[17:07] | Guy who stole your– | 那个偷了你… |
[17:10] | Guy…your first love. | 你的初恋 |
[17:12] | That wasn’t love. | 那不是爱 |
[17:13] | Well, it certainly wasn’t looks or intelligence. | 反正肯定不是因为他高富帅 |
[17:16] | You’re one to talk! I met your first girlfriend. | 你还好意思说 我也见过你的初恋女友 |
[17:18] | Okay, that was not chemistry. That was stupidity. | 那可不是化学作用 只是愚蠢的冲动 |
[17:21] | Well, how do you know you’re not being stupid by being with me? | 你怎么知道跟我在一起不是因为一时冲动呢 |
[17:23] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[17:24] | I just–I think there’s a lot more to it than that. | 我只是觉得我们的关系不止冲动那么简单 |
[17:28] | You know, in biology, like systems tend to integrate. | 知道吗 在生物学上若两情相悦则需体液相交 |
[17:33] | That’s so romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[17:35] | How about we get the shopping done and go home and integrate? | 我们赶紧买完东西回家爽一下如何 |
[17:38] | Give me the list and get the car started. | 把购物单给我 你去发动汽车 |
[17:46] | Lab results on the glass removed from the gashes on Faith’s arm. | 费斯手臂伤口中玻璃的实验结果出来了 |
[17:50] | It was regular window glass. | 是普通的窗户玻璃 |
[17:51] | So it must have come from a house or an apartment. | 那肯定是哪栋房子或是公寓上的咯 |
[17:53] | Maybe she was trying to break out of a window. | 或许她是想破窗而逃 |
[17:55] | Well, we know she was running from something. | 她肯定想逃离什么东西 |
[17:57] | What’d you get on Capra? | 你在卡普拉身上有什么发现 |
[17:59] | Well, all I got is that he moved into town about a year and a half ago | 我只查到他是一年半前搬过来的 |
[18:02] | and bought the bed and breakfast. | 并买下了床和早餐旅店 |
[18:03] | I’m having a little trouble on the background before that. | 我在调查他以前的背景时遇到了点小麻烦 |
[18:06] | I think our boy must have changed his name. | 我想他肯定改过名字 |
[18:08] | But, I did get a hell of a hit on missing women | 但是我却查到最近半年内 |
[18:10] | here in Portland in the last six months. | 在波特兰发生的一系列妇女失踪案 |
[18:13] | One came from Los Angeles, another from Seattle, | 一个来自洛杉矶 另一个来自西雅图 |
[18:15] | and a third from Eugene, all open cases. | 还有一个来自尤金 都是悬案 |
[18:17] | Are there clusters like this in other cities? | 其它城市有同类案件吗 |
[18:19] | I think we better find out. | 我觉得最好查查看 |
[18:23] | Iit’s the same story with each one of these women. | 这几个女人的案情十分相似 |
[18:25] | They all came here in the last four months and vanished. | 她们都是最近四个月来这后就消失了 |
[18:28] | Any record of these women staying at Capra’s place? | 这些女人有在卡普拉那的住店记录吗 |
[18:30] | No, but then we figured he wouldn’t want any record of them staying there. | 没有 我们想他是不会让他们留下记录的 |
[18:32] | And we think Faith got away from him. | 我们认为费斯从他那逃跑了 |
[18:34] | Then he hunted her down and killed her. | 结果被他追踪杀害 |
[18:36] | We also found three other clusters of missing women. | 我们还查到另外三起妇女连环失踪案 |
[18:38] | One in Detroit, four years ago. | 一起发生在底特律 四年前 |
[18:40] | Seven women there. | 七个女人失踪了 |
[18:42] | Another batch in De Moines, two years ago. | 还有一起发生在得梅因 两年前 |
[18:43] | Six women there, | 六个女人失踪 |
[18:44] | and four women in Tucson in 2000. | 2000年图森市也有四个女人失踪 |
[18:46] | And here’s the really weird thing: | 最奇怪的是 |
[18:48] | All 17 women were eventually found alive, | 这17个女人都还活着 |
[18:50] | 14 of them pregnant. | 其中有14人怀孕了 |
[18:51] | The DNA checked out to be the same father for each one. | DNA结果显示 他们的父亲是同一个人 |
[18:54] | So we’ve got ourselves a serial rapist, | 所以我们发现了一位连环强奸犯 |
[18:55] | not a serial killer. | 而不是连环杀手 |
[18:56] | This guy is definitely a breeder. | 这家伙绝对是个生育机器 |
[18:59] | Well, can you connect him to De Moines, Detroit, Tucson? | 他跟那三个市的失踪案有关系吗 |
[19:01] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在调查 |
[19:02] | We think he changes his identity every time he moves. | 我们认为他每次搬家都会改名换姓 |
[19:04] | Any of the women able to identify him? | 那些失踪的女人中有谁能认出他吗 |
[19:06] | No, every testimony made it sound like | 没有 每份证词都说 |
[19:08] | they were kept in isolated conditions | 她们被隔离开来 |
[19:09] | using some kind of gas to keep them disoriented. | 有种特殊气体让她们失去判断力 |
[19:12] | They didn’t know where they were | 她们不知道自己在哪 |
[19:13] | or who was holding them. | 也不知道是谁抓了她们 |
[19:14] | If this is the same guy here in Portland, | 如果波特兰这位是同一个人 |
[19:15] | we need to be watching him. | 我们必须监视他 |
[19:16] | Well, you guys keep watching him. | 你们继续监视他 |
[19:18] | Just make sure he doesn’t burn you. | 只要别惹火上身就行 |
[19:19] | We’re on it. | 明白 |
[20:13] | Bon appetit. | 祝你好胃口 |
[21:08] | Piece of cake. We’re good to go. | 小菜一碟 我们可以开工了 |
[21:10] | We can track this guy anywhere. | 他跑不出我们的手掌心 |
[21:13] | Working. We’re set. | 成功了 一切就绪 |
[21:16] | Now all we got to do is wait. | 现在我们只要等就行了 |
[21:19] | Wake me when something happens. | 有事就叫醒我 |
[21:26] | – Wake up. – Not funny. | -醒醒 -别闹 |
[21:27] | – No, he’s coming out. – What? | -他出来了 -什么 |
[21:38] | He’s not taking the car? | 他怎么不开车 |
[21:39] | Well, he’s got to take the damn car. | 他得开车才行 |
[21:40] | I just got under the car and got a grease spot for nothing? | 亏我刚还钻到车底下蹭了一身油 |
[21:43] | All right, I’m going to follow him on foot. | 算了 我去跟着他 |
[21:45] | You stay here, take a look around the house. | 你待在这 检查下房子周围的情况 |
[21:46] | See if you can find that broken window. | 看看能不能找到破碎的窗户 |
[21:47] | That’ll give us our warrant which will give us our dna. | 这样我们就能拿到搜查证 检查他的DNA |
[24:44] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s Nick. | -你好 -我是尼克 |
[24:47] | How did you get my new cell phone? | 你是怎么搞到我新号码的 |
[24:49] | Are you kidding me? I’m a cop. | 你开什么玩笑 我可是警察 |
[24:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:54] | – I can pay you. – Seriously? | -我可以付你钱 -真的吗 |
[24:57] | What do I got to do? | 要我做什么 |
[24:58] | All you have to do is go to a bar… | 你只要去个酒吧 |
[25:00] | That I can do. | 成交 |
[25:01] | and watch a guy… tell me what he does. | 帮我盯一个人 告诉我他在做什么 |
[25:04] | Okay, who’s buying the drinks? | 好吧 酒水钱怎么办 |
[25:06] | Me. | 我出 |
[25:07] | All right. Where do I have to be? | 好的 哪个酒吧 |
[25:09] | Blue moon bar. You know it? | 蓝月亮酒吧 你知道在哪吗 |
[25:12] | Do I know it? Dude, I’m there. | 切 哥这就去 |
[25:31] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[25:34] | You should rethink this. | 你应该想好了再说 |
[25:37] | Je sais qui tu est, ferme la porte. | 我知道你是谁 关门 |
[25:48] | First mistake was coming to my city. | 首先 你不该到我的城市来 |
[25:56] | Second mistake was not knowing who you have to kneel before. | 其次 你见到我竟不知下跪 |
[26:10] | Your fellow reaper brought this death upon himself. | 你同伙的死是他自找的 |
[26:13] | He followed the Grimm here. That gives him the right. | 他追踪格林到这来 就有权杀了他 |
[26:17] | He came without my permission. | 但他没经过我的允许 |
[26:19] | I claim my revenge for his death. | 我发誓要为他报仇 |
[26:22] | funny…I deny it. | 有意思 我不同意 |
[26:28] | Are you protecting a Grimm? | 你在保护格林家的人吗 |
[27:22] | Okay… who am I supposed to be? | 来了 我要假装成什么谁 |
[27:24] | Just yourself. | 不用假扮 |
[27:25] | That’s a little disappointing. | 你真扫兴 |
[27:27] | Okay, there’s a ziegevolk in the bar. | 听着 酒吧里有个山羊怪 |
[27:29] | He’s average height, kind of on the skinny side– | 中等身材 有点瘦 |
[27:30] | I know a ziegevolk when I smell one, okay? | 我能嗅出山羊怪的好吗 |
[27:33] | All right, call me when you get inside. | 行 进去之后给我打电话 |
[27:34] | I want to know what he does, who he talks to. | 我要知道他做了什么 跟谁说话 |
[27:37] | How come you’re not doing this? | 你自己怎么不去 |
[27:39] | He’s seen me. He knows I’m a cop. | 他见过我 知道我是警察 |
[27:41] | Plus, I want you to do it | 另外 我让你来 |
[27:42] | because you know about ziegevolk. | 是因为你比较了解山羊怪 |
[27:44] | Oh, Grimm work. | 替格林斩妖除魔是吧 |
[27:46] | Oh, one more thing… | 还有件事 |
[27:48] | I saw him eating a toad? | 我看到他吃了只蛤蟆 |
[27:50] | Dude, he’s a toad-eater? | 他吃蛤蟆? |
[27:51] | That means he’s not just a breeder. | 那说明他不仅是个种马 |
[27:53] | He’s a herder, okay? | 他还养小动物 |
[27:55] | That’s actually very rare for a ziegevolk. | 这在山羊怪中很少见啊 |
[27:57] | Well, rare or not, this guy is a serial rapist. | 不管少不少见 这家伙是个连环强奸犯 |
[28:00] | Now you’ve got to get inside. | 你得赶快进去 |
[28:01] | I need to know what he’s doing. | 我需要知道他在做什么 |
[28:04] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[28:12] | Seriously? Come on. | 不是吧 再给点 |
[28:14] | That’s like a beer and half an onion ring. | 这点钱只够买一杯啤酒和半个洋葱圈 |
[28:17] | Half an onion ring. | 再给你买半个 |
[28:53] | – Got him. – Well, what’s he doing? | -发现目标 -他在做什么 |
[28:55] | Trolling. | 钓马子呗 |
[28:56] | Talking to a very attractive woman. | 他在和一位很漂亮的女人聊天 |
[28:58] | He’s got game tonight. | 他今天有的玩儿了 |
[29:00] | That must have been one potent toad he ate. | 肯定是他吃的那只蛤蟆 |
[29:02] | I can smell him from here. | 我在这儿就能闻到他的味道 |
[29:04] | Well, can you get closer to him? | 你能靠近点吗 |
[29:05] | I need to hear what he’s saying. | 我得听听他说了些什么 |
[29:06] | Check this out. | 小菜一碟 |
[29:08] | I am moving in on the bar– | 我正在向吧台移动 |
[29:10] | Excuse me, pal. | 不好意思 借过 |
[29:12] | There’s an opening directly to her left. | 她左边有个空位 |
[29:14] | I’m about 20 feet from the bar right now. | 我现在距离吧台大约20英尺 |
[29:16] | I can be at the opening in about– | 到她左边大概需要… |
[29:17] | Okay, I don’t need to know everything you’re doing. | 我不需要知道你的一举一动 谢谢 |
[29:20] | Well, excuse me for being thorough. | 拜托 说的详细也有错? |
[29:22] | Sorry, I’m not talking to you. | 抱歉 我不是在跟你说话 |
[29:27] | yeah? | 怎么 |
[29:28] | Hey, Nick, I think I found the window that was broken. | 尼克 我好像找到被打碎的窗户了 |
[29:30] | I found a sliver of glass outside. | 我在屋外发现了玻璃渣 |
[29:32] | And the putty around the window was new. | 窗子周围的油灰也是新的 |
[29:33] | You’re inside the house? | 你在房子里? |
[29:34] | We got probable cause here. | 我们有合理的根据啊 |
[29:36] | I’m going to see if I can get a sample of that guy’s DNA. | 我去看看能不能找到他的DNA样本 |
[29:38] | You still got him? | 你还跟着他吗 |
[29:38] | Yeah, he’s at the Blue Moon Bar. | 对 他在蓝月亮酒吧 |
[29:41] | – You can see him? – yeah… | -你能看见他 -嗯 |
[29:43] | Don’t let him make you. | 别被他发现了 |
[29:45] | No, I’m being careful. | 不会 我很小心的 |
[29:46] | Call me if he starts back here. | 他准备回家时给我打电话 |
[29:50] | Human beings are malleable. | 人类是具有可塑性的 |
[29:53] | I just– I think everyone needs, uh… | 我我认为每个人都需要 |
[29:55] | Emotional and physical rebirth. | 情感和身体上的重生 |
[29:57] | I totally agree. | 我完全同意 |
[29:59] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -没错 |
[30:00] | But you’ve got to have some place to do it. | 但得有合适的地方才行 |
[30:03] | Barkeep, Double Dead Guy please. | 来杯”不省人事” |
[30:05] | a sanctuary. | 一个圣殿 |
[30:07] | Place where the world can’t intrude. | 一个不被外界打扰的地方 |
[30:10] | A retreat for people just like you. | 一个为你这种人准备的心灵港湾 |
[30:14] | That sounds like exactly what I need. | 听起来正是我需要的 |
[30:16] | – yeah? – yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[30:21] | Oh, what a great name, Bramble House? | 好名字 荆棘屋 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Do you know that bramble bushes, | 你知道荆棘丛吗 |
[30:27] | They extend these long arching canes | 它们伸出长长的枝蔓 |
[30:29] | That at first don’t flower… | 起初并不开花 |
[30:32] | But then with a loving touch produce a succulent fruit, | 但等它们长出多浆的果实 |
[30:36] | that is just bursting with flavor. | 芬芳花朵一下就开出来了 |
[30:42] | Double Dead. | “不省人事” |
[30:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[30:53] | Any time you want to come by, | 想来的时候打个电话 |
[30:54] | just call the number or stop on by. | 或者直接来也行 |
[33:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[33:24] | What are you doing? | 你怎么出来了 |
[33:25] | No way. | 我不行了 |
[33:27] | Dude, I can’t be around that guy. | 兄弟 我不能在那家伙旁边待着 |
[33:28] | He’s way too potent. | 他力量太强大了 |
[33:30] | I almost bought him a drink. | 我差点请他喝了杯酒 |
[33:32] | No, I need you to go back inside. | 不行 我需要你回去 |
[33:34] | I need to know what he’s going to do. | 我得知道他要干嘛 |
[33:35] | He’s hitting on a girl. | 他在跟女人调情啊 |
[33:36] | She’s buying the full toad, you know… | 她被迷得神魂颠倒 |
[33:39] | He gave her his card. What more do you need to know? | 他给了她一张名片 你还想知道什么 |
[33:41] | Wh-what–now you’re mad? | 怎么 你疯了吗 |
[33:42] | He’s coming out. | 他出来了 |
[33:50] | You want me to track him? | 你想让我跟踪他? |
[33:51] | No, you’re done. | 不 你的工作完成了 |
[33:53] | You did good. Thank you. | 做得很好 谢谢 |
[33:56] | You can go home now. | 你现在可以回家了 |
[34:01] | I don’t want to go home now. | 我可不想现在就回家 |
[34:17] | You know, if you like gardens, I happen to– | 如果你喜欢花园 我正好… |
[34:18] | – Piss off. – Okay. | -滚 -好吧 |
[34:21] | One more please. | 再给我来一杯 谢谢 |
[34:31] | Where the hell are you, man? | 你到底在哪啊 |
[34:39] | Pick up the damn phone. He’s on his way home. | 倒是接电话啊 他已经在回家的路上了 |
[35:18] | Portland Police. | 波特兰警局 |
[35:19] | Yeah, it’s Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[35:20] | I need a 20 on Detective Griffin. | 告诉我格里芬警探的位置 |
[35:22] | Track his cell. | 追踪他的手机 |
[35:24] | – Tracking now. – Yeah, I’ll stay on the line. | -正在追踪 -好的 我等着 |
[35:52] | Still tracking. | 还在追踪 |
[35:54] | All right, call me back when you find him. | 找到他之后给我打电话 |
[36:03] | Well, that was fast. | 你来得挺快嘛 |
[36:04] | Why wait? I’m ready. | 还等什么 我已经准备好了 |
[36:06] | Fantastic. I’ll show you a room. | 太棒了 我带你去房间看看 |
[36:09] | I promise you won’t regret it. | 你保证不会后悔的 |
[36:10] | I really want to see your garden. | 我真的很想去你的花园看看 |
[36:13] | It’s late…but I think I have one more tour left in me. | 已经很晚了 不过我可以破例带你看一次 |
[36:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:23] | – Remember me? – Of course, yes. | -还记得我吗 -当然 |
[36:25] | You’re the detective. What can I do for you? | 你是之前来过的警探 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[36:28] | I need to talk to her. | 我要跟她谈谈 |
[36:30] | Me? | 我 |
[36:30] | Would you mind stepping outside? | 你出来一下好吗 |
[36:32] | I just need to ask you a few questions. | 我只想问你几个问题 |
[36:35] | – Am I in trouble? – What’s this all about? | -我惹上什么麻烦了吗 -这是怎么回事 |
[36:37] | Just come outside, please. | 请跟我出来一下 |
[36:39] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 肯定不会有事的 |
[36:41] | Why don’t you go with him, | 你跟他去吧 |
[36:42] | and I’ll be here when you get back. | 我在这等你回来 |
[36:45] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[36:54] | I wish you’d just tell me what this is all about. | 你就不能直接告诉我到底什么事吗 |
[36:56] | You’ve walked into the middle of a police investigation, | 你妨碍了警方调查 |
[36:59] | and I need you to leave the premises. | 所以我请你赶紧离开这里 |
[37:02] | Now! | 快走 |
[37:04] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[37:05] | We got a 20 on Detective Griffin. | 我们查到了格里芬警探的位置 |
[37:07] | We’ve identified the location as | 他在长亩路上的 |
[37:10] | the Bramble House Bed and Breakfast on Longacre Road. | 荆棘屋 床与早餐旅店里 |
[37:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[37:51] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[38:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:07] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[38:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:11] | I don’t know man. There’s some kind of gas. | 我不知道 我被某种气体迷晕了 |
[38:14] | Look here. | 看这 |
[38:18] | Are they real? | 她们是真的吗 |
[38:27] | He’s got some kind of gas coming in here. | 他在往这里送气 |
[38:29] | Gotta get them out of here! | 得把她们救出去 |
[38:30] | We’ve got to shut that gas off first. | 我们得先把阀门关掉 |
[38:32] | We’ll come back for them. | 一会儿再回来接她们 |
[38:45] | Couldn’t stay away. | 我离不开你 |
[38:47] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[38:48] | You leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[38:50] | Yes, it’s such a lovely night, I thought I would take a drive. | 是啊 今晚天气不错 我想开车出去转转 |
[38:53] | Well, I was hoping I could stay. | 我还想住在这呢 |
[38:55] | Well, why don’t you come with me | 要不你跟我一起走吧 |
[38:56] | and we can talk about it, okay? | 咱们可以在路上聊聊 |
[38:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:07] | Aah! You see that? | 你看到没 |
[39:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:09] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[39:11] | No, the gas is going to blow! | 不 气体会爆炸的 |
[39:13] | We’ve got to find something to break this door open. | 我们必须找东西把门撬开 |
[39:15] | No — no time. Just us. | 不 没时间了 只能靠咱俩了 |
[39:19] | Let’s do it! | 来吧 |
[39:20] | One…two…three! | 一 二 三 |
[39:24] | Again! | 再来一次 |
[39:25] | One…two…three! | 一 二 三 |
[39:45] | You’re going to be all right now. | 你现在安全了 |
[39:46] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[39:48] | House is clean. Car is gone. | 房子里没人了 他的车也不见了 |
[39:50] | He’s in the wind. | 他就这样消失了 |
[39:52] | God, I’d hate to lose this son of a bitch. | 天呐 我可不想就这样让他跑了 |
[39:54] | No more than I do. | 我也不想 |
[40:10] | Let it be my birthday. | 今天是我的幸运日 |
[40:20] | You didn’t get that grease spot for nothing. | 看来你那一身油没白蹭 |
[40:37] | Here you go. | 给 |
[40:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:41] | We should really get going soon. | 咱们差不多该走了 |
[40:43] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我在这 |
[40:45] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我以前从来没干过这种事 |
[40:48] | Am I crazy? | 我是不是疯了 |
[40:49] | Maybe I’m crazy to take you. | 也许是我疯了 才会带上你 |
[40:55] | Are we leaving now? | 咱们现在就要走了吗 |
[40:56] | – Stop! Police! – Billy? | -站住 警察 -比利 |
[40:59] | Police, out of the way. | 警察 让开 |
[41:09] | Billy Capra, stay where you are. | 比利·卡普拉 站住 |
[41:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[41:55] | He’s one sick dude. | 他真是个变态 |
[41:57] | We’ll send his DNA to Tucson, De Moines and Detroit, | 我们会把他的DNA样本发到图森 德梅因和底特律 |
[41:59] | and I’m betting it’s the same guy. | 我敢打赌那些案子都是他犯下的 |
[42:01] | Well, at least he’s off the streets | 至少我们现在抓住他了 |
[42:02] | and out of the hotel business. | 他不会再开旅店害人了 |
[42:03] | I can’t believe any of these women want to be near this guy. | 真不敢相信那些女人居然愿意靠近他 |
[42:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:07] | I’m betting it’s the toads. | 我猜肯定是那些蛤蟆起的作用 |
[42:08] | Yeah, right, toads. | 是啊 蛤蟆 |
[42:11] | If it was only that easy. | 要是这么容易就好了 |
[42:13] | Maybe I’ll get me some toads. | 也许我也该弄点蛤蟆来 |
[42:20] | See how he likes being in a cage for the rest of his life. | 看看他喜不喜欢下半辈子在笼子里过的滋味 |