时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “大大小小的老鼠 从门窗和水沟跳出来 紧追着那位吹笛手” | |
[00:43] | Retchid Kat! | 邋遢猫 |
[00:54] | They love you. | 他们可迷你了 |
[00:57] | Kill ’em. | 秒杀他们 |
[01:48] | 天啊 我见到邋遢猫了 太赞了 你在场就好了 | |
[02:24] | No, no, no, no. | 停 停 停 停 |
[02:28] | Mr. Brimley, it is a violin, not a saw. | 布里姆利先生 你拉的是小提琴 不是锯 |
[02:31] | We only have till Saturday to get this right. | 我们周六就得把曲子排好 |
[02:33] | We can stay here all night if we have to. | 实在不行 今晚就熬通宵 |
[02:38] | Carter, dude, get it right. | 卡特 老兄 好好拉 |
[02:39] | Again from the 14th. | 从第14小节重新开始 |
[05:07] | Ooh, smoothies. | 在做思慕雪啊 |
[05:09] | I need some ice. | 我需要些冰块 |
[05:14] | It’s in the freezer. | 冰块在冰箱里 不在我身上 |
[05:15] | I’m just warming up first. | 我先热热身 |
[05:17] | It’s gonna be cold over there. | 开冰箱很冷的 |
[05:19] | You should’ve started this earlier. | 你应该早点”下手” |
[05:23] | I think we have a problem. | 看来遇到了点小麻烦 |
[05:24] | All right. We can go upstairs. | 好吧 我们可以上楼去 |
[05:26] | With the ice. There isn’t any. | 我是说冰块 全化了 |
[05:28] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[05:33] | It’s warm. Everything’s gonna spoil. | 冰箱不制冷了 东西会坏掉的 |
[05:36] | How much of this do you think we can fit in the blender? | 里面有多少东西可以塞进搅拌机里? |
[05:40] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 喂 我是伯克哈德 |
[05:42] | Where? | 哪里 |
[05:50] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, | 伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[05:52] | This is assistant principal Grace Kaplan. | 这是副校长 格瑞斯·卡普兰 |
[05:53] | She found the body about an hour ago. | 她大约一小时前发现了尸体 |
[05:56] | Says it’s Paul Lawson, a music teacher here. | 死者是保罗·劳森 学校的音乐老师 |
[05:59] | He was the director of the music program. | 他是音乐会的指挥 |
[06:02] | I just can’t believe this has happened. | 真不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[06:05] | It’s so horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[06:05] | Well, do you want to tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[06:06] | I saw the car when I came in this morning. | 我早上到学校的时候看到了他的车 |
[06:09] | It’s a little unusual for anyone to be here before me, | 但平时一般没人来得比我早 |
[06:11] | that’s why I walked over to the car. | 所以我就想过去看个究竟 |
[06:15] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
[06:17] | Looks to me like it happened sometime last night. | 依我看 命案发生在昨晚 |
[06:19] | He’s been dead for a few hours. | 人已经死了几个小时了 |
[06:21] | Car’s locked. We kept it that way. | 车门锁着 我们没动过 |
[06:23] | Got some evidence inside, didn’t want it to get away. | 车里有证据 我们不想破坏 |
[06:26] | – Death by rat? – Looks like. | -是被老鼠咬死的吗 -看来是的 |
[06:29] | Oh, god, rats. I can’t stand rats. | 天啊 我最受不了老鼠了 |
[06:32] | – Coroner here? – Yeah. Waiting for you. | -验尸官到了吗 -到了 在等你们 |
[06:33] | So is Animal Control. | 动物管制局的人也到了 |
[06:35] | Nobody wants to open the door until you guys give the okay. | 你们不下令 没人愿意打开车门 |
[06:37] | Fingerprints done? | 指纹采集完了吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah, we’re good to go. | 我们都准备好了 |
[06:39] | Open it up. | 开车门吧 |
[06:41] | Let’s go. | 开门 |
[06:57] | We also found some cages in the bushes | 我们还在灌木丛里发现了几个笼子 |
[06:58] | you should look at. | 需要你们过目 |
[07:03] | Whoever chucked these didn’t | 看来扔笼子的人 |
[07:04] | make much of an effort to hide them. | 没花什么心思隐藏证据 |
[07:06] | Geiger Pest Control. We know them? | 盖格病虫害防治公司 有资料吗 |
[07:09] | They’re in northeast Portland, by the river. | 在波特兰东北部的河边 |
[07:11] | According to the assistant principal, | 根据副校长的说法 |
[07:13] | Lawson was here late last night | 劳森昨天在学校 |
[07:14] | rehearsing for a school performance | 为周六的演出 |
[07:16] | supposed to happen on Saturday. | 排练到很晚 |
[07:18] | Glad I’m not a ticket holder. | 幸好我没买票 |
[07:19] | – Anyone see him leave? – Still checking. | -有人看到他离开吗 -还在查 |
[07:21] | But we got names of the four students he was rehearsing. | 不过我们已经拿到了四个排练学生的名单 |
[07:29] | Nice house. | 房子真不错 |
[07:32] | Nice cars. | 车也不错 |
[07:33] | And bad things still happen. | 但也难逃厄运 |
[07:36] | What time did practice end? | 排练几点结束的 |
[07:38] | A little after 10:00. | 十点刚过 |
[07:40] | Did Lawson leave with you? | 劳森是跟你们一起走的吗 |
[07:41] | No. He always stays to close up. | 没有 他总是留到最后锁门 |
[07:43] | Did anybody see him leave the building? | 有人看到他出教学楼了吗 |
[07:45] | Did any of you see anything strange when you left? | 有谁走的时候看到了奇怪的事情 |
[07:47] | Anything unusual? | 或是不对劲的地方吗 |
[07:48] | Maybe a car you hadn’t seen before? | 比如陌生车辆 |
[07:51] | Somebody standing around? | 或是陌生人之类的 |
[07:52] | We just went to our cars and left. | 我们当时直接上车走了 |
[07:53] | It was late, so we had to get home. | 时间太晚了 我们都急着赶回家 |
[07:55] | We still had homework. | 我们还有作业要做 |
[07:57] | Did Dr. Lawson seem a little nervous last night? | 劳森教授昨晚看起来紧张吗 |
[07:59] | Maybe a little upset? | 或者焦虑之类的 |
[08:01] | Yes, but that was, um– that was just Dr. Lawson. | 是有点 但劳森教授生性如此 |
[08:05] | We found some cages in the brush | 我们在停车场旁边的灌木丛里 |
[08:07] | near the parking lot. | 发现了几个笼子 |
[08:08] | Did you see anybody near there when you left for your cars? | 你们取车的时候 看到那边有人吗 |
[08:11] | What kind of cages? | 什么样的笼子 |
[08:12] | Used for trapping rodents. | 关啮齿动物用的 |
[08:15] | No. | 没有 |
[08:19] | Well, if you can think of anything else… | 好吧 如果你们想起别的线索… |
[08:22] | Roddy Geiger went to our school. | 罗迪·盖格去我们学校了 |
[08:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:26] | His dad’s an exterminator. | 他爸爸是个害虫防治员 |
[08:29] | Geiger Pest Control? | 盖格病虫害防治公司吗 |
[08:31] | Roddy wouldn’t do this. | 罗迪不会做这种事 |
[08:32] | Geiger’s son goes to your school. | 盖格的儿子在你们学校上学 |
[08:34] | He did. | 以前是 |
[08:35] | He was suspended a couple days ago. | 他几天前被停学了 |
[08:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:38] | If this is about that situation, | 如果这跟案件有关的话 |
[08:39] | maybe you’d better speak to the school. | 你最好去问校方 |
[08:42] | That’s a very troubled boy. | 他是个问题学生 |
[08:43] | I don’t think it’s appropriate to talk to the kids about him. | 我觉得在学生面前谈论他不太合适 |
[09:01] | Nice house. | 房子”不错”嘛 |
[09:02] | Yeah. Nice cars. | 是啊 车也”不错” |
[09:07] | Nice music. | 音乐是真的不错 |
[09:09] | It’s coming from over there. | 声音是从那边传来的 |
[09:43] | Captivated audience. | 听众很入迷 |
[09:51] | – Roddy Geiger? – Yeah? | -你是罗迪·盖格吗 -对 |
[09:53] | I’m detective Burkhardt, | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[09:54] | this is detective Griffin. | 这位是格里芬警探 |
[09:56] | Pretty good on that violin. | 你琴拉得不错 |
[09:57] | – What do you want? – Wanna ask you a few questions. | -你们有什么事吗 -想问你几个问题 |
[10:00] | You cops? | 你们是条子吗 |
[10:02] | Yeah, we’ve been called worse. | 对 这还算叫得好听的了 |
[10:04] | – What do you want here? – Are you Mr. Geiger? | -你们过来干嘛 -你是盖格先生吗 |
[10:06] | You’re here about that teacher dying, aren’t you? | 你们是为那老师的死来的 对吧 |
[10:08] | I heard all about it. | 我都听说了 |
[10:10] | Well, we had nothing to do with it. | 我们跟那案子没有半点关系 |
[10:11] | Take it easy, sir. We just want to ask a few questions. | 别上火 先生 我们只想问几个问题 |
[10:12] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[10:13] | Dr. Lawson was found dead in his car this morning. | 我们今早发现劳森教授死在车里 |
[10:17] | What? | 什么 |
[10:17] | You don’t talk to them until I find out | 在我弄清他们的来意之前 |
[10:19] | what they’re gonna do. | 不许跟他们说话 |
[10:20] | What are you gonna do, arrest us? | 你们想干什么 逮捕我们吗 |
[10:21] | You gonna arrest me? You gonna arrest my boy? | 你们想逮捕我和我儿子吗 |
[10:22] | Sir, you need to calm down. | 先生 你需要冷静 |
[10:24] | Don’t tell me to calm down. | 别跟我说冷静 |
[10:25] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[10:27] | They’re trying to blame us for what happened up there, | 他们想让我们为案子负责 |
[10:29] | and I’m tired of them treating us like garbage. | 他们不把咱们当人看 我受够了 |
[10:30] | – Stop. – Take your hands off of him. | -停 -不准动我儿子 |
[10:32] | Don’t move, leave him alone. | 别动 放开他 |
[10:34] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[10:39] | Stop resisting! You’re only making it worse. | 别反抗了 这样只会适得其反 |
[10:42] | I got him. | 交给我就行 |
[11:03] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[11:04] | Yeah, you do. | 我不信 |
[11:05] | You’re a Grimm. You wanna kill me. | 你是格林 你想杀了我 |
[11:13] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[11:15] | But you keep this up… | 但如果你继续反抗的话 |
[11:17] | You’re gonna get hurt. | 不会有好果子吃的 |
[11:23] | Asaulting an officer resisting arrest | 袭警加拒捕 |
[11:24] | hasn’t made this any better. | 只会让你罪加一等 |
[11:27] | Now you might think about a little cooperation. | 你现在最好配合我们的工作 |
[11:32] | Where were you last night? | 昨天晚上你在哪 |
[11:34] | Up in the mountains. | 在山里 |
[11:35] | A lot of mountains around here. | 这周围的山多了去了 |
[11:37] | Off Highway 26, past Sandy. | 下了26号公路 过了仙蒂 |
[11:39] | What were you doing? | 你在那干什么 |
[11:40] | I catch rats for a living. | 我在那抓老鼠 混饭吃 |
[11:42] | I don’t kill ’em if I don’t have to. | 不到迫不得已 我不会杀它们 |
[11:43] | I turn the healthy ones loose. | 我会把不带病菌的放走 |
[11:45] | – Can anyone testify to that? – No. | -有人为你作证吗 -没有 |
[11:47] | Where was your son last night? | 你儿子昨晚在哪 |
[11:48] | – Home. – Anybody home with him? | -在家 -家里还有别人吗 |
[11:51] | No. | 没有 |
[11:52] | You can kind of see the problem we’re faced with here, can’t you? | 你也发现我们的怀疑不无道理了吧 |
[11:54] | We had nothing to do with that teacher dying. | 我们跟那老师的死毫无关系 |
[11:57] | Your son was suspended for fighting. | 你儿子因为打架被停学了 |
[11:59] | Didn’t that make you mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[12:01] | If it were me, I think I’d be mad. | 如果是我的话 我会很生气 |
[12:02] | Don’t try to understand me. | 别以为你很了解我 |
[12:04] | How do you explain the cages being up at the school? | 学校周围有你们公司的笼子 你作何解释 |
[12:06] | They were stolen two nights ago. | 前天夜里被人偷走了 |
[12:08] | You report it? | 你报警了吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah, sure. | 报警有什么用 |
[12:12] | How many cops do you think they put on stolen rat cages? | 鼠笼失窃这种小事 你们会愿意出警吗 |
[12:16] | Those kids at that school know what I do for a living, | 那帮学生知道我是干嘛的 |
[12:18] | and they never let Roddy forget it. | 他们不断拿这事嘲笑罗迪 |
[12:22] | You know, my boy’s a prodigy. | 我儿子是个神童 |
[12:24] | Better than anyone at that school. | 全校第一 |
[12:25] | Better than anyone in this city. | 全市最强 |
[12:27] | But that didn’t matter because of what I do. | 但因为我职业的关系 他一直抬不起头来 |
[12:29] | What kind of relationship did Roddy have with the teacher? | 罗迪跟那老师有什么过节 |
[12:32] | Roddy didn’t need him. | 罗迪不需要他指导 |
[12:33] | And he let Dr. Lawson know it? | 他告诉劳森教授了吗 |
[12:34] | He couldn’t hide the obvious. | 太明显了 他藏不住啊 |
[12:35] | Maybe Roddy snapped last night. | 也许罗迪昨晚爆发了 |
[12:40] | What was the fight at school about? | 你为什么在学校打架 |
[12:41] | They don’t like me, I don’t like them. | 我们互相看不顺眼 |
[12:43] | Yeah, well, you don’t hide it very well. | 你性子挺直的吗 |
[12:45] | Don’t I? Really? That’s so sad. | 是吗 那可真对不住了 |
[12:51] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[12:53] | You’re the outsider. | 你跟他们不是一个世界的人 |
[12:55] | No one understands the world the way you do. | 没人懂你的世界 |
[12:57] | Maybe you shouldn’t expect them to. | 你不该奢望他们能够理解 |
[12:59] | I certainly don’t expect a Grimm to. | 反正我不奢望格林家的人会懂 |
[13:01] | Do you know many Grimms? | 你认识很多格林吗 |
[13:03] | I don’t need to. | 我没必要认识 |
[13:04] | Okay, so you know all about me. | 好吧 你对我了如指掌 |
[13:06] | Because you’ve heard a bunch of stories about me, | 因为你听说了不少我的事迹 |
[13:08] | You know everything you need to know. | 该知道的 你都知道了 |
[13:10] | So if I asked these kids at school, | 所以如果我去审问那帮学生 |
[13:12] | they’d tell me everything I need to know, | 他们会把情况都告诉我 |
[13:14] | and it’d all be true, right? | 而且都是实话 对吧 |
[13:15] | Just because they don’t know me, | 他们不了解我 |
[13:16] | that doesn’t mean that you do. | 不见得你就能了解 |
[13:19] | According to school records, | 根据学校的记录 |
[13:20] | Dr. Lawson reported you | 劳森教授上报说 |
[13:21] | for attacking Carter Brimley and Trey Harrison. | 你打了卡特·布里姆利和特雷·哈里森 |
[13:23] | Yeah, I attacked them after they jumped me. | 没错 谁叫他们先来打我的 |
[13:25] | – According to Marvin– – Marvin? | -但马文说… -马文 |
[13:28] | That little butter-boy? ’cause he wouldn’t lie. | 那个黄毛小子 他难道不会说谎吗 |
[13:29] | Maybe this thing didn’t turn out the way you planned. | 或许中间出了岔子 你没能按计划行事 |
[13:31] | Maybe you were just trying to scare your teacher. | 或许你只是想吓吓你的老师 |
[13:34] | I wasn’t there last night. | 我昨晚根本不在学校 |
[13:35] | Where were you? | 那你在哪 |
[13:37] | I was at a rave. | 我在参加地下派对 |
[13:38] | Where? | 在哪 |
[13:40] | Down by the river. | 就在河边 |
[13:41] | Be more specific. | 说详细点 |
[13:44] | It’s an old building on Front Street. | 在前街的一幢老房子里 |
[13:46] | Anybody there with you? | 还有别人吗 |
[13:47] | Only ’bout a couple hundred. | 有上百号人吧 |
[13:48] | Could any of them identify you? | 有人能认出你吗 |
[13:51] | – One. – Got a name? | -有一个 -他叫什么名字 |
[13:53] | So you can arrest him for putting on an illegal rave? | 你要以举办地下派对的罪名逮捕他吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. That’s my dream. | 没错 求之不得啊 |
[13:58] | Look, you either prove to me where you were last night, | 听着 你要么证明你昨晚去哪了 |
[14:01] | or you go to jail. | 要么就等着吃牢饭吧 |
[14:05] | You’re never gonna believe this. | 说出来你肯定不信 |
[14:06] | I talked to Sammy, the guy who put on the rave. | 我跟那个举办派对的萨米谈过了 |
[14:09] | Your perp is DJ Retchid Kat. | 嫌疑人是邋遢猫 |
[14:12] | Who’s DJ Retchid Kat? | 谁是邋遢猫 |
[14:14] | – Tell me you know. – Of course I know. | -你认识他吧 -我当然认识 |
[14:15] | Everybody knows. | 谁不认识他啊 |
[14:17] | Who’s DJ Retchid Kat? | 邋遢猫是谁 |
[14:19] | Only the most famous raver in Portland. | 波特兰最出名的地下派对组织者 |
[14:21] | Not that men of your age | 你们这种年纪的男人 |
[14:22] | would know what I’m talking about. | 肯定不知道我在说什么 |
[14:24] | You didn’t know either. | 你肯定也不知道 |
[14:25] | Not until I talked to Sammy. | 但跟萨米谈过后我就知道了 |
[14:26] | DJ Retchid Kat always wears a big cat head, | 邋遢猫总是戴着一个大猫头 |
[14:29] | and Sammy is the only one who knows who he is, | 萨米是唯一知道他真实身份的人 |
[14:31] | and he swears it is your guy. | 他说就是你们抓回来的那人 |
[14:32] | So his alibi’s good. | 这么说他的确不在场 |
[14:33] | But not his dad’s. | 可他老爸就难说了 |
[14:34] | Except why would he leave his cages at the school? | 但奇怪的是 他为什么要把笼子留在学校 |
[14:36] | Not so clever. | 这招可不太聪明 |
[14:37] | Unless he wanted us to believe somebody stole them. | 除非他想让我们认为笼子被人偷走了 |
[14:40] | Then it’s clever. | 那就显得聪明多了 |
[14:42] | Let Roddy go, hold onto the dad? | 放罗迪走 继续押着他老爸? |
[14:43] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[14:44] | Not to mention, he assaulted an officer. | 更何况他还袭警了 |
[14:47] | He deserves a little downtime for that alone. | 光是这点 就该关上他一阵子 |
[14:53] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[14:54] | What about my dad? | 那我老爸呢 |
[14:56] | Not until we verify his alibi. | 没有不在场证明 就不能放他走 |
[14:58] | You know he can’t do that. | 你知道他做不出那种事 |
[15:06] | Pretty excited about being let go. | 重获自由 丫很兴奋嘛 |
[15:07] | Oh, yeah. I had to stop him from yodeling. | 没错 刚才又哼又唱 可起劲了 |
[15:11] | Harper called. Dead guy wants to see us. | 哈珀打电话来了 要我们见见尸体 |
[15:14] | He died of a heart attack. | 他死于心脏病发作 |
[15:15] | So the rats scared him to death? | 是被那群老鼠吓死的吗 |
[15:17] | Well, they didn’t help. | 反正吓得不轻 |
[15:18] | But he was on digoxin and angiotensin for his heart. | 他在服用地高辛和血管紧缩素控制病情 |
[15:22] | He was kind of high up on death’s to-do list. | 他的命已经捏在死神手里了 |
[15:24] | So the rats were put in the car to kill him. | 这么说凶手往车里放老鼠是为了吓死他的 |
[15:26] | If they knew about his condition. | 前提是知道他心脏不好 |
[15:27] | But no guarantee a scare like that | 但这种惊吓不一定 |
[15:28] | would trigger a heart attack. | 会导致心脏病发 |
[15:30] | Prank gone bad. | 恶作剧过头了 |
[15:31] | Yeah, or a threat. | 也可能是恐吓 |
[15:33] | Then it’s probably Roddy’s dad. | 那凶手可能是罗迪的爸爸 |
[15:35] | A homicide occurred in the course | 起初企图蓄意致残 |
[15:36] | of an intentional maiming of the victim, | 最终导致受害者死亡 |
[15:37] | So it’s aggravated murder. | 这属于重度谋杀罪 |
[15:38] | I did find something interesting | 我在另一具尸体中 |
[15:40] | in my other autopsy. | 的确发现了点有趣的东西 |
[15:42] | What other autopsy? | 哪来的另一具尸体 |
[15:48] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[15:50] | – There goes lunch. – Speaking of… | -午饭都要吐出来了 -说到这个 |
[15:53] | A rat’s stomach is like a road map to where they’ve been. | 看老鼠胃里的残渣 就知道它去过哪里 |
[15:56] | Here we have some undigested bits of your victim, | 里面有受害者的肉 尚未消化完全 |
[15:58] | and some colored cloth and nylon fibers | 还有一些染色布和尼龙纤维 |
[16:02] | That didn’t match any of the clothes he was wearing. | 跟受害者的衣服并不吻合 |
[16:05] | They were chewing on something else in the car? | 它们在车里还咬过其它东西吗 |
[16:07] | Probably before Dr.Lawson got in. | 大概是在劳森教授上车前就咬了 |
[16:10] | Take a look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[16:11] | Oh, do I have to? | 一定要看吗 |
[16:15] | It’s green and red. | 红色跟绿色 |
[16:17] | Same colors as the music school. | 跟音乐学校的颜色一样 |
[16:18] | Let’s find out if it matches anything in Lawson’s car. | 我们去找找劳森车里有什么跟这吻合的 |
[16:31] | “Rats dine on beloved teacher.” | “敬爱的老师惨遭老鼠啮噬” |
[16:33] | – That’s a little cold. – Guess who came to dinner. | -这标题也太恐怖了 -猜猜谁来赴宴了 |
[16:35] | What do you got on this? Press wants a statement. | 你们有什么发现 媒体想要一份声明 |
[16:37] | We have one suspect in custody. | 已有一名犯罪嫌疑人在押 |
[16:38] | Has he been charged? | 他被起诉了吗 |
[16:40] | We have enough evidence, | 我们有足够的证据 |
[16:40] | but we’re not sure he’s our guy. | 但还不敢肯定他就是凶手 |
[16:42] | We’re waiting on some lab results. | 我们在等化验结果 |
[16:43] | Well, I got a dead popular teacher | 这位老师德高望重 |
[16:44] | at an expensive private school. | 而且在私立学校教书 |
[16:46] | I’d like an answer before politics screw things up. | 我想赶紧破案 免得惹来政治问题 |
[17:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[17:16] | – The cops just arrested my dad. – What? | -警察刚刚抓了我老爸 -什么 |
[17:19] | Whoever did this wanted them to think it was him. | 凶手想把罪名嫁祸给他 |
[17:21] | Or me. | 或是我 |
[17:23] | That’s what everybody thinks. | 大家都这么想 |
[17:25] | You think it was me. | 你认为是我干的 |
[17:26] | You were the one that got suspended. | 毕竟他害你停学了 |
[17:28] | That was bogus, I thought you knew that. | 那是假话 我还以为你知道呢 |
[17:30] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为啥什么都没说 |
[17:33] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[17:34] | And I’m what? | 那我呢 |
[17:38] | Someone I used to care about. | 一个我曾经在意的人 |
[17:40] | Used to? | 曾经 |
[17:43] | – Roddy– – So now you’re with Carter? | -罗迪 -所以你现在和卡特在一起了 |
[17:55] | – I can’t do this. – You still love me. | -我做不到 -你还爱着我 |
[17:57] | I can’t keep sneaking out to be with you. | 我不能总是和你偷偷摸摸地约会 |
[18:01] | And if you didn’t put the rats in his car, then who did? | 如果不是你放的老鼠 那是谁呢 |
[18:03] | Your boyfriend. | 你的男朋友 |
[18:05] | He would not do that. | 他不会那么做的 |
[18:06] | Yeah, he would. | 他会的 |
[18:09] | To get to you, and get rid of me. | 为了得到你 摆脱我 |
[18:11] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[18:12] | I thought that this was over and done with. | 我以为这事已经完了 |
[18:14] | Your father will go ballistic. | 你爸爸会气疯了的 |
[18:16] | Please go get in the house. | 快回房子里去 |
[18:20] | Stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远一点 |
[18:22] | Stay away from my family. | 离我家人远一点 |
[18:31] | What are you doing here, rat-boy? | 你来这干什么 小鼠仔 |
[18:37] | Come on. Do it. | 来呀 打我呀 |
[18:38] | I wonder what the police will say when they get here. | 真想知道警察来了会怎么想 |
[18:41] | You’re gonna pay. | 你会付出代价的 |
[18:42] | Some of us can afford to. | 又不是付不起 |
[18:51] | Investigation is on-going. | 调查正在进行中 |
[18:54] | Because of the unusual nature of the death, | 由于死者死亡原因蹊跷 |
[18:55] | We are taking extra measures | 我们采取了额外措施 |
[18:56] | to make sure that nothing has been overlooked. | 保证调查深入方方面面 |
[19:00] | Dr. Lawson was an important member of our community, | 劳森教授是本社区的重要成员 |
[19:02] | and, uh, an inspiration to a lot of young people. | 他培养了很多年轻人 |
[19:06] | His untimely death has caused a great deal of distress, | 他的突然死亡给人们带来了很大的痛苦 |
[19:08] | And I promise that every effort will be made | 我保证我们会尽全力 |
[19:10] | to bring the person or persons responsible to justice. | 将凶手绳之于法 |
[19:14] | I’ll take your questions now. | 现在是提问时间 |
[19:16] | Preliminary lab reports just came in | 初步化验结果已经出来 |
[19:17] | On the fibers foun in the rat’s stomach. | 老鼠胃里的纤维 |
[19:19] | Some of them were nylon, | 有一些是尼龙 |
[19:20] | the kind found in car carpeting. | 有的车内地毯会使用这种材料 |
[19:22] | BMW, Audi, Porsche. | 宝马 奥迪 保时捷 |
[19:24] | You know, the kind of vehicles we don’t drive. | 你知道的 就是那些我们这辈子都开不起的车 |
[19:27] | And neither do the Geigers. | 盖格一家也开不起 |
[19:28] | The colored fibers are from blankets. | 带颜色的纤维是毯子上的 |
[19:30] | There’s a Mrs. Jessup here demanding to see you. | 简瑟夫人想见你 |
[19:33] | She’s got, uh– how can I say this? | 她… 要我怎么说呢 |
[19:36] | Smoke coming out of a lot of orifices. | 她七窍喷火 |
[19:41] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[19:43] | Why hasn’t Roddy Geiger been arrested? | 为什么你们不逮捕罗迪·盖格 |
[19:46] | He came to my house and he harassed my daughter. | 他来我家骚扰我的女儿 |
[19:48] | This boy is out of control. | 这个男孩已经失去控制了 |
[19:49] | He got himself thrown out of school for fighting– | 他曾因打架被学校开除 |
[19:51] | We can’t arrest Roddy Geiger or anybody without evidence. | 没有证据 我们不能逮捕罗迪·盖格或任何人 |
[19:54] | Well, then get some before somebody else dies. | 那就在其他人死掉之前找点证据 |
[19:57] | I do not want him coming to my house. | 我不想再见他来我家 |
[19:59] | Why is he coming to your house? | 他为什么去你家 |
[20:00] | My daughter went out with him a couple of times. | 我女儿和他约会过一两次 |
[20:02] | Now he thinks he owns her. | 现在他认为我女儿是他的 |
[20:04] | If my husband sees him again, | 如果再让我丈夫看见他 |
[20:05] | I’m afraid of what he’ll do. | 我可不确定他会做出什么 |
[20:08] | That boy does not belong in our school. | 那个男孩配不上我们学校 |
[20:10] | Or in your neighborhood? | 也不配做你们邻居? |
[20:13] | Shouldn’t you be writing this down? | 你不应该记下这些吗 |
[20:15] | I am filing a report, aren’t I? | 我正在报案呢 不是吗 |
[20:20] | I haven’t had that much fun | 自从那个酒鬼在圣诞节派对 |
[20:22] | since that drunk threw up on me at the christmas party. | 吐了我一身后 我还没遇到这么有趣的事呢 |
[20:24] | Wasn’t that Sergeant Woo? | 那不是吴警官吗 |
[20:25] | It was, and I’m meeting him at Clark Lewis for a drink. | 正是 我跟他约好去路易斯酒吧喝点小酒 |
[20:28] | Wanna go? | 你去吗 |
[20:30] | Don’t answer. | 别说了 |
[20:31] | You’ve got Juliette, you’re in love, | 你有朱丽叶 有爱情的滋润 |
[20:32] | You got a life. | 有自己的生活 |
[20:33] | Go live it, my child. | 好好过下去 孩子 |
[20:35] | Leave alcohol to those of us who are still searching. | 让仍在寻找爱情的我们喝个酩酊大醉吧 |
[20:39] | Reinigen? | 鼠精 |
[20:41] | They’re bottom of the food chain, man. | 他们在食物链底部 |
[20:42] | Let me tell ya, the food in their chain? | 你想知道他们的食物吗 |
[20:45] | Gourmet is not their forte. | 他们可不是美食家 |
[20:47] | But they’re rarely violent | 不过除非被逼急了 |
[20:48] | unless they’re pushed to the limit, right? | 他们不会选择暴力 对吗 |
[20:50] | Correct. | 没错 |
[20:52] | If you know all that, what are you doing here? | 你什么都知道 还来这里干嘛 |
[20:53] | How would you feel about talking to a– | 你想不想和他谈一谈 |
[20:55] | Reinigen? | 和鼠精 |
[20:58] | I’m not protecting anyone for you, am I? | 我不是又要给你做保镖了吧 |
[21:01] | Last time I protected someone for you | 上次我给你做保镖 |
[21:02] | was not exactly a pleasant experience. | 可算不上愉悦 |
[21:04] | How is that guy, by the way? | 顺便问一句 那人怎么样了 |
[21:06] | Were they able to sew his arm back on? | 他们帮他把胳膊缝回去了吗 |
[21:07] | Uh, I don’t think he’s going to be | 我想他应该不能 |
[21:09] | beating anybody up with it again. | 再用那只胳膊揍人了 |
[21:13] | Look, you like music, right? I mean, you play. | 你喜欢音乐对吗 你会弹乐器 |
[21:16] | I don’t do parties. | 我不开派对 |
[21:17] | This kid, he is pretty incredible. | 这个孩子很有天分 |
[21:18] | At what? | 练什么的 |
[21:20] | Violin. | 小提琴 |
[21:21] | He got a scholarship to the von Hamelin Institute. | 冯·哈姆林学院给了他奖学金 |
[21:24] | Is this about that teacher who wound up as ratatouille? | 是关于那个成了老鼠盘中餐的老师吗 |
[21:27] | Okay, some people think he was involved, I don’t. | 有人认为他是嫌犯 但我不这么想 |
[21:30] | This kid is a stick of dynamite. | 这孩子就像个火药桶 |
[21:31] | – He knows I’m a grimm. – And a cop. | -他知道我是格林 -还是个警察 |
[21:33] | – So he’s not exactly open to– – Yeah, yeah. | -所以他无法对我敞开心扉 -明白明白 |
[21:35] | A heart to heart, I got the picture. | 说不出心里话嘛 明白 |
[21:37] | You think he’ll listen to me ’cause I play the cello? | 你觉得因为我拉大提琴他就会听我的吗 |
[21:40] | Just so you know, Reinigen and Blutbaden | 我告诉你 鼠精和狼人 |
[21:43] | are not drinking buddies. | 可不是酒友 |
[21:50] | I’ve never been much of a do-gooder, nick. | 我从来不是个大善人 尼克 |
[21:52] | The only bleeding heart I ever had was a– | 我仅有的热心肠还是在… |
[21:56] | I mean, that’s in the past. I’m just saying. | 那都是过去的事情了 |
[21:59] | Look, I was different growing up, | 听着 我知道我们背景不一样 |
[22:00] | and I have a feeling you were too. | 但我们都有感情 |
[22:03] | Monroe, this kid just needs a little bit of help. | 门罗 这孩子只是需要一点点帮助 |
[22:08] | He’s not a rapper, is he? | 他不是搞说唱的吧 |
[22:10] | I mean, nothing against rappers, it’s just, you know… | 我不是看不起说唱 只是… |
[22:14] | Where’s the melody? | 毫无旋律 |
[22:22] | Ugh! Damn it! | 可恶 |
[22:25] | Ugh! I can’t get this damn screw loose. | 可恶 我松不开这个螺丝 |
[22:32] | How long has this been going on? | 这样多久了 |
[22:33] | – Oh, since 4:30. – I’m sorry. | -从四点半就开始了 -抱歉 |
[22:35] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽快了 |
[22:37] | Will you be done tonight? | 那今晚上修得好吗 |
[22:38] | What, do you think I’m gonna sleep here? | 什么意思 你觉得我要睡在这里吗 |
[22:40] | Aw, crap! I cut my hand. | 见鬼 我割到手了 |
[22:42] | Ooh, I’ll get a bandage. | 我去拿创可贴 |
[22:44] | I hate this model. It’s a deathtrap. | 我讨厌这个型号 简直是个死亡陷阱 |
[22:47] | Look, it’s trying to kill me. | 它简直要把我杀了 |
[22:56] | Please, please, don’t, don’t hurt me. | 拜托 拜托 别伤害我 |
[22:59] | Oh, god. Please! | 神啊 拜托 |
[23:04] | What happened? What did you do? | 怎么了 你做了什么 |
[23:06] | – Nothing. – He just ran out? | -什么也没做 -然后他就跑出去了吗 |
[23:07] | It looked like he was terrified of you. | 他看上去很怕你 |
[23:10] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[23:12] | Well, that’s really weird, isn’t it, Nick? | 那不奇怪吗 尼克 |
[23:14] | Maybe it was the refrigerator. | 也有可能是冰箱的关系 |
[23:16] | You know, he said it was trying to kill him. | 你听到他说这东西要杀他 |
[23:18] | Well, now what do we do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[23:20] | Go out. | 出去吃 |
[23:21] | I’m telling you, he’s got an instinct for people. | 我跟你讲 他看人有种直觉 |
[23:24] | Most of the time, he’s right. | 通常他都是对的 |
[23:27] | Well, it’s too bad Nick wasn’t your partner | 那你遇见你前妻的时候 |
[23:29] | when you met your last wife. | 没和尼克搭档真是可惜了 |
[23:30] | That’s cold. | 真伤人 |
[23:31] | You gotta learn to say no to temptation. | 你要学会拒绝诱惑 |
[23:35] | Hey, how ’bout some dinner? | 吃点晚饭怎么样 |
[23:38] | I’m tempted, but no. | 很诱人 但是我拒绝 |
[23:39] | I’ve got a big day tomorrow. I’ve got to get some sleep. | 明天还有好多事要做 我要回去睡觉 |
[23:44] | So you’re paying, right? | 所以这次你付钱 对吗 |
[23:51] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[23:54] | – Hey, Bill. – Yeah? | -比尔 -要点什么 |
[23:56] | Lonely sergeant needs a steak over here. | 给孤单警官一份牛排 |
[24:01] | Yeah, next week will be fine. | 对 下周没问题 |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:05] | Hey. Miss Schade, right? | 好啊 莎德小姐对吗 |
[24:08] | – Detective… – Griffin. | -你是警探… -格里芬警探 |
[24:09] | – Hank. – That’s right. | -汉克 -对 |
[24:11] | Sorry, I should’ve remembered that. | 抱歉 我应该记着的 |
[24:14] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[24:17] | So how have you been? | 你近来好吗 |
[24:19] | Busy. How’ve you been? | 很忙 你呢 |
[24:21] | Busy. Which is good right now. | 忙 有事可以忙挺好 |
[24:26] | – Well, you take care. – You too. | -好吧 保重 -你也是 |
[24:30] | Hey, Hank? | 汉克 |
[24:32] | I don’t suppose you’d want to save me again. | 我猜你不会再救我了 |
[24:37] | From what? | 比如 |
[24:38] | My business meeting cancelled, | 我的商务会议取消了 |
[24:40] | And I’ve got this great table, an empty chair. | 所以留下了一个好位子和一张空椅子 |
[24:45] | Maybe it’s time for a little payback. | 也许我该回报了 |
[24:48] | Can I buy you dinner? | 能请你吃顿晚饭吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah, sure. Sounds great. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[25:59] | You were kicking some butt on that Brahms concerto, man. | 勃拉姆斯协奏曲你弹得太棒了 |
[26:02] | It was brilliantly executed. | 完美的演奏 |
[26:04] | Very fluid. | 行云流水 |
[26:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:08] | Monroe. We don’t know each other. | 门罗 我们不认识 |
[26:10] | I’m a friend of detective Burkhardt’s. | 我是伯克哈德警探的一个朋友 |
[26:13] | No thanks. | 谢了 再见 |
[26:17] | I wasn’t finished. | 我还没说完 |
[26:20] | Now I don’t normally do this kind of thing, | 好吧 一般我不干这种事 |
[26:23] | But we both know who Nick is. | 但我们都知道尼克的身份 |
[26:25] | And he is not like the other ones | 他和传闻中的那些人 |
[26:27] | we’ve heard about. | 不一样 |
[26:28] | Capiche? | 明白吗 |
[26:31] | Believe it or not, he’s worried about you. | 你爱信不信 他其实很担心你 |
[26:34] | And he knew you wouldn’t talk to him, | 他知道你不愿意和他谈 |
[26:35] | So he thought maybe you would talk to me. | 所以他觉得 也许你愿意和我聊聊 |
[26:37] | – About what? – About not being stupid. | -聊什么 -聊别再犯傻 |
[26:41] | He said you had talent, man, and it’s true. | 他说你有天赋 小子 这是实话 |
[26:43] | I just heard it. | 我刚才亲耳所闻 |
[26:45] | And I’ve been around a lot of people | 我见过不少 |
[26:47] | who thought they had talent. | 天资夺人的人 |
[26:48] | Yours truly is one of them. | 你毫无疑问是其中之一 |
[26:49] | But the real thing, man. | 但其实 |
[26:51] | The real thing is an impossibility. | 真实的情况让人难以置信 |
[26:53] | You don’t know where it comes from, or what made it, | 你不知道这天资从哪来 是如何被造就的 |
[26:55] | But it’s one of the mysteries of life that lifts us all | 但这就是众多生命谜团中的一个 |
[26:57] | out of the misery of average. | 它让我们远离平庸 |
[27:00] | And one of the problems is you people who have it, | 问题是 你们这些拥有天赋的人 |
[27:03] | don’t think it’s any big deal. | 却不以为然 |
[27:05] | That just pisses me off. | 我最气不过这个 |
[27:07] | So the bottom line is you don’t throw that away. | 所以不管怎样 你不能放弃才华 |
[27:16] | Is this going well? | 这样说明白吗 |
[27:17] | I mean, I feel like it should be | 你现在难道不应该 |
[27:18] | a little more back and forth? | 来回走走 好好想想吗 |
[27:21] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, you do. | -是吗 -当然 |
[27:25] | Just ’cause you’re young, | 不要以为你年轻 |
[27:26] | doesn’t mean you’re smarter than me. | 就比我聪明 |
[27:30] | Okay? So… | 好吗 那… |
[27:33] | Basically what we’re saying here is, uh, just don’t blow it. | 简而言之 别浪费自己的才华 |
[27:38] | Man, I’m tired. | 天 这样说话好累 |
[27:41] | I’m not used to this intimate one-on-one thing, you know? | 我不太习惯这种一对一的交流 |
[27:47] | I know you’re probably kind of weirded out, | 我知道你也许有点抓狂 |
[27:49] | A Reinigen getting advice from a Blutbad. | 狼人居然在对鼠小弟提忠告 |
[27:51] | It doesn’t ever really happen, but listen to me. | 这确实不常见 但听好 |
[27:55] | Sometimes our lives collide | 有时候我们的生命 |
[27:59] | in the most bizarre ways. | 会以最不寻常的方式产生交集 |
[28:02] | Right? | 对吗 |
[28:06] | Still nothing? Okay. | 还是没听懂 好吧 |
[28:09] | Well, you know what I’m saying, right? | 你知道我在说什么 对吗 |
[28:11] | Take care. | 保重 |
[28:12] | And if you ever need anything… | 如果你有什么需要… |
[28:18] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[28:22] | All right. | 好 |
[28:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:29] | This is officer Clay from central jail. | 我是中央监狱的克雷警官 |
[28:31] | – Is this Roddy Geiger? – Yeah. | -你是罗迪·盖格吗 -是 |
[28:33] | I have to inform you, your father was injured | 我要通知你 你的父亲 |
[28:35] | when he refused to enter his cell. | 因拒绝进牢房而受了伤 |
[28:37] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[28:38] | He’s being treated in the infirmary. | 他正在医务室接受治疗 |
[28:40] | He’s got a concussion. | 是脑震荡 |
[28:41] | No visitors for 48 hours. | 48小时后才接受探视 |
[28:48] | Maybe you arrested him once. | 也许你曾经逮捕过他 |
[28:50] | – Who? – The refrigerator repairman. | -谁 -修冰箱的人 |
[28:52] | Maybe that’s why he was so upset. | 所以他才那么慌乱 |
[28:54] | Right. Yeah. | 对 说得对 |
[28:55] | I didn’t even think of that. | 我都没想到这点 |
[29:01] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[29:02] | Hey, so I talked to Roddy. The reinigen kid? | 我和罗迪谈过了 那个鼠小弟 |
[29:05] | And I don’t want to toot my own horn here, | 我不是在这吹牛皮 |
[29:09] | But I think I made some inroads, gave him a lot to think about. | 但我想我已经一针见血 让他面壁思过去了 |
[29:12] | Well, thanks, I appreciate it. | 谢了 非常感谢 |
[29:13] | No problem at all. | 不客气 |
[29:15] | I think that kid’s gonna be on a little different tack now. | 那小子应该上点道了 |
[29:35] | What’s we got the conformation of nylon fibers | 在老鼠胃里找到的尼龙纤维 |
[29:37] | in the rat’s stomach were used in German cars, | 是德国车里的材料 |
[29:39] | we ruled out the teacher’s car. | 我们排除了教师的车 |
[29:40] | We ran every student registration | 我们查遍了冯·哈姆林学院 |
[29:42] | at the Von Hamelin Institute to see if we could find | 学生的登记的车辆 看是否能找到 |
[29:44] | a match with the fibers. | 吻合的纤维 |
[29:45] | I’m guessing half the student body drive german cars. | 我猜 一半的学生都开德国车 |
[29:47] | Actually we narrowed it down to just BMWs and AUDIs | 实际上 我们把使用那种尼龙料的 |
[29:50] | that use the nylon we’re looking for. | 车辆范围范围缩小到宝马和奥迪车 |
[29:52] | But the style is only used in SUVs. | 而那种款式 只有越野车上才有 |
[29:54] | We clicked it down from there to a half-dozen students. | 我们最终锁定了六位学生 |
[29:56] | One of them had a fight with Roddy– | 其中一位和罗迪有过冲突 |
[29:58] | Carter Brimley. | 他叫卡特·布里姆利 |
[29:59] | And he drives a BMW-X5, which is a match with the fibers. | 他开的是宝马X5 用的正是那种纤维 |
[30:05] | – Get a warrant. – Yeah. | -申请搜查令吧 -好 |
[31:18] | Just talked to Sarah. | 刚和萨拉谈过 |
[31:20] | Roddy came over to her house yesterday. | 罗迪昨天到她家去了 |
[31:21] | He knows we did it. | 他知道是我们干的 |
[31:23] | Saying it and proving it are two different things. | 说和证实是两码事 |
[31:25] | She asked me if we did it. | 她问我 是不是我们干的 |
[31:27] | You weren’t dumb enough to say yes. | 你不会傻到承认了吧 |
[31:29] | No, but I’m a little bit freaking out here. | 没有 但我有点担心 |
[31:31] | Everybody knows Roddy is a lot better player than Carter, | 大家都知道 论演奏罗迪比卡特强得多 |
[31:34] | And the only reason he got the chair | 卡特之所以能坐上这个位子 |
[31:36] | is because we got him booted, | 是因为我们除掉了那小子 |
[31:37] | And so he could be next to Sarah. | 这样他才能接近萨拉 |
[31:39] | Grow some. | 长点脑子吧 |
[31:41] | Check it. | 看 |
[31:42] | DJ Retchid kat rave tonight. | 今晚邋遢猫要开派对了 |
[31:43] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[31:47] | – Are we going? – Well, the men are. | -我们要去吗 -是男人都去 |
[31:49] | This is ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[31:51] | My son had nothing to do with what happened to Dr. Lawson. | 劳森教授的事和我儿子没有关系 |
[31:53] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 我们就是来查证的 |
[31:55] | Then I should call a lawyer. | 那我应该叫律师来 |
[31:56] | Well, that’s your privilege, sir, | 你拥有这个权利 先生 |
[31:57] | But you’ll still need to open your son’s car. | 但你还是得打开你儿子的车 |
[31:59] | Or we’ll have to do it by force. | 否则我们就要强制执行了 |
[32:01] | This is great. | 好极了 |
[32:02] | This is where my tax money goes. | 我交那么多税 你们就是这么报答我的? |
[32:05] | What do you think you’re gonna find? | 你们以为会发现什么 |
[32:06] | There’s nothing in there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[32:07] | That’s what they all say. | 大家都这么说 |
[32:11] | – We got holes. – Bag it. | -这里有破洞 -带回去 |
[32:14] | Holes? What does that mean? | 破洞 这是什么意思 |
[32:16] | What do we have here? | 有什么发现吗 |
[32:21] | Not a chocolate chip. | 不是巧克力薯条 |
[32:22] | And the color of the carpeting | 毯子的颜色 |
[32:23] | matches the fibers we’ve got. | 和纤维的颜色吻合 |
[32:24] | Sir, we’re going to impound your car. | 先生 我们要扣押你的车 |
[32:25] | What? | 什么 |
[32:26] | Tell us where your son is. | 告诉我们你儿子在哪 |
[32:29] | I’m not saying anything to you till I talk to a lawyer. | 律师来之前 我一个字都不会说 |
[32:31] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[32:31] | we’ll have to put a warrant out for his arrest, | 我们就要发拘捕令了 |
[32:33] | He’ll be taken to central jail– | 他会被带到中央监狱 |
[32:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, he’s just out with friends. | 他只是和朋友出去玩了 |
[32:37] | Who? | 和谁 |
[32:38] | He left with Trey about an hour ago. | 和特雷 大概一小时前就走了 |
[32:40] | They were going to see a movie. | 他们要去看电影 |
[32:41] | Nick, we got a fire at the Geiger house. | 尼克 盖格家起火了 |
[32:44] | – You got this? – Yeah, got it. Go. | -这里交给你了 -行 你们去吧 |
[32:54] | Somebody let the dogs out. | 有人放虎归山了 |
[32:55] | And I’m guessing it’s the same somebody who trashed Roddy’s room. | 我猜这跟砸烂罗迪房间的是同一个人 |
[32:58] | We’d better get to Sarah’s house. | 我们最好去萨拉家看看 |
[33:28] | We need to talk to your daughter. | 我们要和你女儿聊聊 |
[33:29] | Why? She hasn’t done anything. | 为什么 她又没干什么 |
[33:31] | We need to know where she is. She might be in danger. | 我们需要知道她在哪 她可能有危险 |
[33:34] | She’s with friends at the movies. | 她跟朋友看电影去了 |
[33:36] | You need to call her. | 你得打电话给她 |
[33:45] | She didn’t take her phone. | 她没带电话 |
[33:53] | I think we got it. | 我想我们知道她在哪了 |
[34:51] | Are we in the wrong place? | 咱们来错地方了吗 |
[34:53] | We’re the only ones here. | 怎么只有咱们几个人呀 |
[34:55] | Maybe we’re not supposed to park here. | 也许咱们不该把车停在这 |
[34:57] | Who cares where we park? | 谁管咱们的车停在哪 |
[34:58] | It’s started. I can hear it. | 派对已经开始了 我能听得见 |
[35:04] | What are you doing? | 你怎么不走 |
[35:06] | Did you guys have anything to do with it? | 你们几个跟这件事有关系吗 |
[35:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[35:09] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[35:12] | Are you crazy? Come on, let’s go. | 你疯了吗 快点 走了 |
[35:13] | Did you get Roddy suspended? | 是你害罗迪停学的吗 |
[35:16] | No, he jumped us, and we just defended ourselves. | 不是 他突然袭击我们 我们只是自卫而已 |
[35:20] | What’s the matter? You wanna be with rat-boy now? | 怎么了 你想跟那个鼠仔复合吗 |
[35:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:24] | Are you coming or not? ’cause we’re going. | 你到底来不来 反正我们是要去 |
[35:41] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[35:53] | It’s coming from underground. | 声音是从地下传来的 |
[35:54] | Oh, man, that is so literal. | 天啊 还真是地下乐队呀 |
[35:57] | Oh, this is so sick. | 这太变态了 |
[36:02] | I-I don’t know if we should do this. | 我不确定咱们该不该下去 |
[36:03] | Ah, what’s your problem? | 有什么好犹豫的 |
[36:05] | Come on, it’s already started. | 快点 派对都已经开始了 |
[36:22] | My old man called three times. | 我老爸给我打了三个电话 |
[36:23] | Yeah, mine did too. | 我爸也是 |
[36:26] | My mom called four times. | 我妈打了四个 |
[36:27] | Dude, don’t they know we’re at a movie? | 天啊 他们难道不知道咱们去看电影了吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah, that’s Trey’s car. Plates match. | 没错 那是特雷的车 车牌一致 |
[36:44] | Music’s coming from the building. | 音乐是从那栋楼里传来的 |
[37:09] | Okay, this is really weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[37:11] | This way. Through here. | 这边 从这里过去 |
[37:32] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[37:34] | – This is tight! – This is so cool. | -真过瘾 -好酷 |
[37:36] | Check this place, yo. | 看看这地方 |
[37:41] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[37:46] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[37:46] | We’re the only ones here. | 只有咱们几个 |
[37:48] | Historical. | 复古 |
[37:53] | What the hell, man. We early? | 搞什么 伙计 我们来早了吗 |
[37:55] | You lied. | 你撒谎 |
[37:57] | What? | 什么 |
[37:58] | You stole the cages, you ratted the car. | 是你偷了那些笼子 是你把耗子放到车里去的 |
[38:01] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[38:04] | How does he know that? | 他是怎么知道的 |
[38:06] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[38:07] | He told me, and I didn’t believe him. | 他告诉过我 而我没相信他 |
[38:08] | – Now it’s your turn. – What? | -现在轮到你了 -什么 |
[38:13] | Oh, my god. It’s Roddy. | 天啊 是罗迪 |
[38:15] | Dj Retchid Kat is Roddy. | 邋遢猫就是罗迪 |
[38:17] | This isn’t funny, man. | 这可不好笑 伙计 |
[38:19] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[38:21] | Rats! | 耗子 |
[38:23] | You framed my dad. | 你们陷害我爸 |
[38:25] | They’re everywhere! | 到处都是耗子 |
[38:26] | Rats! | 耗子 |
[38:34] | Oh, god. This is not good. | 天啊 这可不妙 |
[38:42] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[38:45] | Ah! Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[38:47] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[38:48] | – Dude, let’s go! – Go! Go! | -伙计 快走 -快跑 快跑 |
[38:50] | – Run! – Please get them off me! | -快跑 -拜托 把它们从我身上弄掉 |
[38:52] | Get them off! Get them off! | 快弄掉 快弄掉 |
[38:54] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[38:55] | Get off! Get off! | 下去 下去 |
[38:58] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:01] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[39:13] | We didn’t mean it. It was an accident. | 我们不是故意的 那是个意外 |
[39:15] | We never meant to hurt Dr. Lawson. | 我们没打算伤害劳森教授 |
[39:18] | We just wanted to scare him. | 我们只是想吓吓他 |
[39:19] | And make it look like Roddy did it | 然后嫁祸给罗迪 |
[39:20] | so Carter could take his place. | 这样卡特就能取代他的地位 |
[39:24] | Roddy was better than all of us. | 罗迪比我们所有人都强 |
[39:28] | Will you tell him that I’m sorry? | 你能转告他说我很抱歉吗 |
[39:30] | Maybe you should do that. | 也许你该亲自跟他说 |
[39:35] | Guess they’re gonna have to face the music. | 看来他们要自食苦果了 |
[39:38] | Really? You went there? | 真的吗 你去了 |
[39:40] | Somebody had to. | 总得有人去呀 |
[39:53] | You want my weapon? | 你想要我的武器吗 |
[39:57] | Sarah had nothing to do with it. | 萨拉和整件事没有任何关系 |
[39:59] | And she didn’t know her friends did. | 而且她不知道是她朋友们干的 |
[40:04] | Was this worth it? | 这一切值得吗 |
[40:06] | They deserved it. | 他们活该 |
[40:07] | Yeah, that’s not what I asked. | 我知道 但我问的不是这个 |
[40:09] | They never would’ve admitted anything. | 他们本来根本不会承认 |
[40:14] | Can’t say I ever used rats to get a confession. | 我倒还从来没用过耗子逼供 |
[40:19] | You’re lucky no one got hurt. | 没人受伤 算你走运 |
[40:23] | Except Dr. Lawson. | 除了劳森教授 |
[40:29] | – How many rats? – What? | -有多少只耗子 -什么 |
[40:31] | For the report. | 我要写报告 |
[40:33] | How many rats do you think were down there? | 你估计地下室里有多少只耗子 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. I didn’t stop to count. | 抱歉 我没时间数 |
[40:36] | I’d like to put a million, | 我想写一百万只 |
[40:37] | ’cause that’s what it seemed like. | 因为看起来简直泛滥成灾了 |
[40:38] | Put a thousand. | 就写一千只吧 |
[40:38] | No one’s gonna believe a million. | 没人会信有一百万只 |
[40:40] | Nobody’s gonna believe a thousand. | 一千只也没人信啊 |
[40:43] | What are we gonna charge this kid with? | 我们要以什么罪名起诉这孩子 |
[40:44] | Well, if it was up to me…nothing. | 要我说 还是算了吧 |
[40:46] | We gotta charge him with something. | 我们总得给他个什么罪名 |
[40:48] | He took a bunch of kids and tried to hurt ’em. | 他抓了一群孩子 还想伤害他们 |
[40:49] | With music and rats and violins? | 用音乐 耗子和小提琴吗 |
[40:54] | No one forced those kids to go down there. | 又没人逼那些孩子去地下室 |
[40:56] | So all we got on Roddy | 所以我们只能告罗迪 |
[40:57] | is an illegal rave with five people? | 办了个五人非法地下派对吗 |
[40:59] | D.A.’s not gonna want this, | 检察官可不想管这事 |
[41:00] | plus they gotta deal with all those other kids. | 况且他们还要处理其他孩子 |
[41:04] | How’s a kid do something like that? | 一个孩子怎么会做出这种事来 |
[41:06] | Well, he was an outsider. | 他们不是一个世界的人 |
[41:10] | He got pushed too far. | 他被逼急了 |
[41:11] | No, no, I got that. | 不 这我明白 |
[41:12] | I’m talking about how he got all those rats | 我是说他是怎么把那么多耗子 |
[41:13] | to go down to that building. | 弄到地下室去的 |
[41:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:19] | There are a lot of rats in the city. | 这个城里的耗子多着呢 |
[41:20] | Maybe they like raves. | 也许它们喜欢派对 |
[41:21] | It was a rat rave. | 那是个耗子派对 |
[41:23] | Do not put that in the report. | 别把这个写到报告里去 |
[41:26] | – Want a slice? – Sure. | -要来一块吗 -当然 |
[41:31] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[41:32] | – That’s not funny! – My man. | -一点都不好玩 -干得好 |
[41:33] | Oh, it’s funny if you knew it was there. | 等人上钩可好玩了 |
[41:35] | Chuckle now, but payback’s a bitch | 你就笑吧 风水轮流转 |
[41:36] | and she bites. | 你早晚遭报应 |
[41:40] | This will remind me. | 它会提醒我的 |
[41:56] | Uh, I waited until he left. | 我一直等到他走了才敢来 |
[41:57] | I-I just wanna get my tools, and I’ll be out of your hair. | 我只想来拿我的工具 然后马上就走 |
[42:00] | I-I-I don’t want any trouble. I-I’m a peaceful man. | 我不想惹麻烦 我是个老实人 |
[42:02] | It’s all right. He doesn’t even remember you. | 没事的 他根本都不记得你 |
[42:05] | Uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:06] | From whatever time he arrested you. | 他不记得他逮捕过你 |
[42:08] | Arrested? What are you talking about? | 逮捕 你这是什么意思 |
[42:10] | Isn’t that what you’re talking about? | 你不是这个意思吗 |
[42:12] | Look, you’re never gonna see me again, I swear to god. | 听着 你再也不会见到我了 我对天发誓 |
[42:15] | What about the refrigerator? | 那我的冰箱怎么办 |
[42:17] | They’re sending another guy over. | 他们会再派一个人过来 |
[42:19] | – Why can’t you just fix it? – Look, lady. | -你来修不就行了 -听着 女士 |
[42:21] | I don’t know what kind of games you two are playing here. | 我不知道你们俩在玩什么把戏 |
[42:23] | I got three kids at home. I don’t need this. | 但是我家有三个孩子 我不想惹麻烦 |
[42:25] | I never did anything bad. | 我从来没干过坏事 |
[42:26] | He’s got no reason to come after me. | 他没理由来抓我 |
[42:28] | Please make sure he knows that. | 请你转告他 |