时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “狠心的巫婆将那个可怜的姑娘 丢到荒郊野外 任其自生自灭” | |
[00:14] | It’s up this way. | 从这边上去 |
[00:15] | How much farther? | 还有多远 |
[00:16] | 2.34 miles to the lake. | 离湖边还有3.8公里 |
[00:19] | That means we’ve gone 9.7. | 那说明我们已经走了15.6公里 |
[00:26] | When do you wanna stop for food? | 咱们什么时候停下来吃东西 |
[00:27] | I don’t wanna stop until we’re naked in that lake. | 我可不想中途停下 耽误咱们鸳鸯戏水 |
[00:31] | You’d better have a fire | 在我下水之前 |
[00:32] | going for me before I step foot in that lake. | 你最好给我生堆篝火取暖 |
[00:35] | I’ll have a fire going all right. | 我已经欲火中烧了 |
[00:41] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[00:42] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:43] | Get wn on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[00:45] | No! No, Dustin. | 不要啊 达斯汀 |
[00:47] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[00:48] | Please, please, please! | 求求你 拜托 |
[00:49] | Please don’t shoot. | 求你别开枪 |
[00:51] | We were just hiking to Shannon Lake. | 我们只是想去香农湖 |
[00:54] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过那地方 |
[00:55] | People know that we’re out here, man. | 不要乱来 有人知道我们的下落 |
[00:57] | It’s too bad for them if they come looking for you. | 他们要是来找你们那就太不幸了 |
[01:00] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干嘛 |
[01:02] | I figure out if you’re cops or not, | 我先搞清楚你们是不是警察 |
[01:03] | – then I’ll decide. – We’re not cops, | -到时候再决定 -我们不是警察 |
[01:05] | we own a Doggie Wash! | 我们不过开了家宠物美容店 |
[01:09] | So you’ll let us go? | 放我们走吧 |
[01:10] | I got $3 million growg up here. | 我在山上种了三百万的宝贝 |
[01:13] | No, no, please don’t! No! No! No! | 不要 求你了 别开枪 |
[01:15] | – It’s nothing personal. – Please don’t! | -这不是针对你们 -求你别开枪 |
[01:16] | Please don’t! Please don’t! Oh, god! Oh, god! | 不要 求你了 天啊 |
[01:23] | Please, please! | 求你放我们吧 |
[02:02] | Dustin. | 达斯汀 |
[02:04] | – Okay. – Cut the rope. | -好 -把绳子割开 |
[02:05] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[02:13] | Come on. | 快 |
[02:14] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:01] | Ooh, that is one broken neck. | 这脖子断得够彻底 |
[03:05] | And those abrasions, they probably used a pretty hefty rope. | 从擦伤来看 凶手用的绳子很结实 |
[03:08] | Well, what do you know? It’s Delmar Blake. | 你猜怎么着 死者是德尔玛·布莱克 |
[03:10] | We’ve been looking for him for three years. | 我们找了他三年 |
[03:13] | What did he do? | 他犯了什么事 |
[03:15] | Just about everything. | 无恶不作 |
[03:17] | We knew he was moving drugs, | 我们知道他涉嫌运输毒品 |
[03:18] | we just didn’t realize he was growing them. | 没发现他还搞种植 |
[03:28] | Hair? | 头发 |
[03:30] | Obviously not his. | 显然不是他的 |
[03:32] | Think he’s got a girlfriend around here? | 他在山上还有个女友? |
[03:35] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[03:42] | Got anything for us? | 有什么发现吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah, it’s kinda weird, | 嗯 有点奇怪 |
[03:44] | there’s not a bit of food left. | 半点吃的都没剩 |
[03:45] | No sleeping bag, no blankets. | 睡袋和毯子也没了 |
[03:47] | Got millions of dollars worth of marijuana plants out there | 这边种了几百万的大麻 |
[03:49] | and not one of them was taken. | 却都安然无恙 |
[03:50] | You’re saying somebody killed him for his supplies? | 你是说 有人杀他是为了抢生活用品 |
[03:52] | That’s what it looks like. | 看着就是这样 |
[03:54] | Somebody got their priorities screwed up. | 有人真是轻重不分 |
[03:55] | Maybe we’re talking bigfoot. | 可能是野人干的 |
[03:57] | I don’t think bigfoot would fit in the sleeping bag. | 野人抢睡袋干嘛 又塞不进去 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna go talk to the DEA guys. | 我去跟毒品管制局了解一下情况 |
[04:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:02] | Yeah, it used to be nice and pristine up here, | 以前这里的环境优美清新 |
[04:04] | before the damn drug dealer moved in. | 全被该死的毒贩子都给毁了 |
[04:06] | We’ve had a lot of campsites raided. | 我们已经查处了不少露营地 |
[04:08] | Food, clothing, you name it. | 只找到了食物 衣服 |
[04:11] | So you ever see anything like this before? | 你们以前见过这种情况吗 |
[04:13] | Someone kills the grower but leaves all of the plants? | 杀了种植者 却没动毒品? |
[04:16] | No. | 没有 |
[04:17] | Look, all I know is someone made our life a little easier, | 我只知道有人为我们除害了 |
[04:19] | all right? | 好吗 |
[04:19] | One less scumbag in the world. | 世上又少了个人渣 |
[04:21] | Now we’re gonna move the body if you’re done with it. | 你们取完证的话 我们要把尸体抬走了 |
[04:22] | I’m gonna take another look. | 我再去看一眼 |
[04:30] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[06:16] | He was gonna kill us, and then he heard something. | 他正要杀我们 突然听到了什么动静 |
[06:19] | And he just walked off. | 就走开了 |
[06:19] | And we heard a gunshot | 我们听到一声枪响 |
[06:21] | and then it sounded like somebody was being choked. | 接着听到有人被扼住了喉咙 |
[06:24] | You see anybody else? | 你们看到其他人了吗 |
[06:25] | No. | 没有 |
[06:26] | – You hear anything else? – Yes. | -还听到别的声音了吗 -嗯 |
[06:27] | Some…thing came into the camp | 有…东西闯进帐篷里 |
[06:30] | and started knocking stuff over. | 开始到处乱翻 |
[06:31] | We don’t know what it was, we just saw shadows. | 不知道是什么东西 只看到轮廓 |
[06:33] | And heard something, like a growl. | 还听到怪声 像是咆哮 |
[06:35] | It took us forever to get free, | 我们好不容易才脱身 |
[06:36] | and then we just ran. | 然后就跑了 |
[06:38] | – You never saw his body? – No. | -你们没见过他的尸体吗 -没有 |
[06:40] | But whatever it was, | 但不管那是什么 |
[06:42] | it saved our lives. | 救了我们的命 |
[06:48] | The FBI confirmed the identity of Delmar Blake. | 联调局确认了德尔玛·布莱克的身份 |
[06:50] | Lab confirmed the hair we found on his neck | 实验室化验了他脖子和树上的头发 |
[06:52] | and on the tree are not Blake’s. | 都不是布莱克的 |
[06:54] | – Is it one of the hiker’s? – We don’t know. | -是那两个登山者的吗 -不知道 |
[06:55] | We’re testing DNA | 正在检测DNA |
[06:56] | and we’ve got samples of hair, both the hikers. | 我们已经采集了两位登山者的头发 |
[06:58] | You’re sure they had nothing to do with it? | 你确定他们没参与作案吗 |
[07:00] | We ran a background check, no priors. | 我们做了背景调查 他们没有前科 |
[07:02] | They run a Doggie Wash in Beaverton. | 他们在比弗顿开了家宠物美容店 |
[07:04] | Nothing to indicate they’d have anything to do Blake or drugs. | 没找到他们和布莱克或毒品有关的线索 |
[07:08] | So what is it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[07:08] | Another drug dealer getting rid of the competition? | 别的毒贩想除掉竞争对手? |
[07:10] | They would have taken his plants. | 那应该拿走他的毒品才对 |
[07:12] | Who kills a pot grower in the middle of the woods | 谁会为了一个睡袋和一堆吃的 |
[07:14] | for a sleeping bag and some food? | 在林子里杀了个种大麻的 |
[07:16] | Somebody hungry and cold. | 饥寒交迫的人吧 |
[07:19] | You two wait right there. | 在这等我 |
[07:24] | So I got a couple knuckle-draggers here | 来了两个野蛮人 |
[07:25] | demanding to see their brother’s body. | 要见他们兄弟的尸体 |
[07:30] | That upstanding citizen Delmar Blake | 那位”正直”的德尔玛·布莱克同志 |
[07:32] | apparently has family. | 看来还有家人 |
[07:40] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[07:41] | How can we help you guy? | 你们有什么事吗 |
[07:42] | Are you the ones that found our brother? | 是你们发现我们兄弟尸体的吗 |
[07:43] | We’re the ones investigating the death of Delmar Blake. | 我们负责调查德尔玛·布莱克的命案 |
[07:45] | – Do you two have I.D.s? – Why? | -你们带身份证了吗 -干嘛 |
[07:47] | What’d we do? | 我们犯什么事了 |
[07:47] | Before we divulge any information, | 在我们透露警方信息之前 |
[07:50] | we have to know who we’re talking to. | 先要确认你们的身份 |
[07:53] | How’d he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[07:54] | Gun, knife, beaten to death? | 用的枪 刀还是拳头 |
[07:56] | We’re still trying to determine that. | 我们还在进一步确认 |
[07:57] | Well, you can’t tell by looking at him? | 你们难道看不出来吗 |
[07:59] | We wanna see the body. | 我们想见尸体 |
[08:00] | Well, it’s at the morgue. | 尸体在停尸房 |
[08:01] | Doesn’t change what I said. | 那我们也要见 |
[08:03] | Then you’ll have to meet us there. | 那你们就得去那和我们碰面 |
[08:05] | Well, let’s get it done. | 好 那就过去啊 |
[08:12] | There’s a chick magnet if I ever saw one. | 根本没有什么”少女杀手” |
[08:18] | Why’d you cut him open? | 为什么要给他做解剖 |
[08:19] | To determine the cause of death. | 为了确定死因 |
[08:21] | It’s a homicide investigation. | 这属于凶杀调查 |
[08:22] | He was strangled, even I could see that. | 他是被勒死的 我都能看出来 |
[08:24] | Did you know your brother was involved | 知道你们兄弟涉嫌 |
[08:26] | with illegal cultivation of a controlled substance? | 非法种植管制物质吗 |
[08:28] | I don’t care what he was doing, | 我不管他干了什么 |
[08:29] | I wanna know who killed him. | 我只想知道凶手是谁 |
[08:31] | And maybe do something about it? | 想报仇吗 |
[08:33] | A lot more than you’re gonna do. | 反正不会像你们一样袖手旁观 |
[08:36] | You should let us do our jobs | 你们不要妨碍公务 |
[08:37] | before you become our job. | 别惹祸上身 |
[08:39] | Don’t you feel that cold air in here? | 没感觉到屋里有冷气吗 |
[08:45] | It’s bad for the body when it gets too hot. | 环境过热对尸体不好 |
[08:48] | He’s just talking. | 他只是说说而已 |
[08:50] | Now we’re leaving. | 我们马上离开 |
[08:56] | Who you see in those two? | 对这两人你怎么看 |
[08:59] | Priors. | 有前科 |
[09:00] | Let’s see if you pinned the tail on those donkeys. | 咱去查查你有没有看错人 |
[09:05] | Assault, disturbing the pace, tax fraud, | 打人 扰邻 税务诈骗 |
[09:08] | and dealing in stolen goods. | 还有偷窃 |
[09:09] | But no drug charges. | 但没有因毒品被起诉过 |
[09:11] | Maybe they weren’t involved with their brother. | 也许他们确实跟那兄弟的生意无关 |
[09:13] | Any outstanding warrants? | 有仍然有效的追捕令吗 |
[09:14] | Disappointingly, no. | 很可惜 没有 |
[09:16] | I guess they just havet been caught lately. | 我觉得他们最近被捕过 |
[09:19] | Hold on to your– whatever you hold on to. | 你们一定要Hold住 |
[09:21] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们绝对不敢相信 |
[09:23] | We just got the lab report back on the brunette hair | 我们刚刚收到你们在现场找到的 |
[09:24] | you found at the scene. | 黑发的实验室报告 |
[09:31] | Holly clark? | 霍莉·克拉克的 |
[09:32] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:33] | We got a preliminary match. | 我们现在得到的是初步结果 |
[09:34] | They’re running the tests again to make sure. | 他们在做二次测试进行确认 |
[09:37] | One of the more depressing cases I ever worked. | 是我有史以来办过最郁闷的案子 |
[09:39] | Little girl, playing in her mother’s back yard | 小姑娘在后院玩 |
[09:41] | just vanished, massive search turned up nothing. | 结果失踪了 大范围搜查无任何进展 |
[09:44] | Seven years old. | 她当时7岁 |
[09:45] | She’s been missing for nine years. | 失踪9年了 |
[09:47] | She was adopted and her birth mother Was a drug addict. | 她是被收养的 生母是个瘾君子 |
[09:50] | No one was ever charged. | 没人被起诉 |
[09:52] | She’d be 15, 16 years old. | 她现在有15 16岁了 |
[09:53] | What, this girl’s out in the woods, | 这个姑娘这些年一直在树林里 |
[09:54] | living with a drug dealer all these years? | 跟毒贩一起生活吗 |
[09:56] | We’d better lock down her identity before we start | 在确定开始抓捕之前 |
[09:57] | banging drums on this. | 我们最好对她的信息保密 |
[09:59] | How much you got on this case? | 你们查到多少与案件有关的资料 |
[10:01] | Boxes and boxes of files, you want them brought up? | 一箱又一箱 让他们搬上来吗 |
[10:03] | Yes, I wanna see everything. | 好 我想看所有的资料 |
[10:04] | Better make some room. | 你们最好腾点地方 |
[10:11] | Looks like it’s gonna be a dine-at-desk night. | 看来今天要通宵看文件了 |
[10:13] | I’ll see if I can find out if Blake is in any way | 我去看看能不能找出布莱克 |
[10:15] | connected to the girl or her family, | 跟那女孩和她家人有什么联系 |
[10:16] | and where he was the night she was abducted. | 再看看女孩被诱拐当晚他在哪 |
[10:57] | – Oh, Nick. Um, is this important? | 尼克 你的事重要吗 |
[10:59] | ‘Cause I’m right in the middle of– | 我正在… |
[11:00] | Yeah, it is. | 是 很重要 |
[11:01] | No, no, no. But you see, the thing is… | 不 不 事情是这样… |
[11:04] | Whoa. It’s– I mean, you really like christmas. | 哇 这也太… 你还真喜欢圣诞节啊 |
[11:09] | Ok, it’s a long tradition in my family. | 这是我家的老传统了 |
[11:11] | And, um, well… While you’re here, | 好吧 既然你来了 |
[11:14] | you might as well help. | 也可以帮帮忙 |
[11:16] | Here. Hang on to that. | 给 拿着这个 |
[11:17] | And don’t mess with that. | 别把它摔了 |
[11:19] | That is an antique, 1935, pre-war. | 那是个古董 1935年的 二战前的东西 |
[11:24] | Wait till you see these babies run. | 等着看这些小东西跑吧 |
[11:27] | Look, I need to show you something. | 听着 我需要你看样东西 |
[11:28] | Yeah, yeah, just a sec. | 行 行 等两分钟 |
[11:31] | Here, hand me the caboose. | 来 给我那截守车车厢 |
[11:33] | Now just step back from the tracks. | 后退 离轨道远点儿 |
[11:49] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[11:50] | I think you have too much time On your hands, Monroe. | 我觉得你实在是太闲了 门罗 |
[11:54] | Juliette and I don’t even have a light up yet. | 我和朱丽叶一盏灯都没挂呢 |
[11:56] | You should see me in my Santa suit. | 你应该看看我穿圣诞老人装的样子 |
[11:58] | Yeah. A blutbad as santa. | 哈 狼人扮圣诞老爷爷 |
[12:00] | Hey, I’m pretty good, | 喂 我扮的很像的好吗 |
[12:02] | but it’s true, I’m no gefrieren geber. | 但确实 我不是冰雪老妖 |
[12:08] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:11] | You telling me that Santa Claus is– | 你说圣诞老人是… |
[12:13] | Well, think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[12:15] | I mean, who else could live up there? | 还有谁能住在那? |
[12:20] | You want an eggnog? I make it from scratch. | 想来点蛋酒吗 我自己做的 |
[12:21] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不用 |
[12:24] | I want you to tell me if she could be a blutbad. | 我想让你看看 她是狼人吗 |
[12:30] | I can’t tell what she is from a photo. | 单看照片我可说不准 |
[12:33] | Well, if she is something like you… | 如果她是你的同类 |
[12:35] | Could she survive by herself in the woods for nine years? | 那么她可能独自在森林里生存9年吗 |
[12:39] | Well, if she wasn’t, definitely not. | 只能说如果她不是 绝不可能 |
[12:41] | What, is she lost or something? | 怎么 她失踪了么 还是 |
[12:43] | No, there’s a possibility she was abducted | 不 她可能被诱拐过 |
[12:44] | nine years ago at the age of seven. | 九年前 在她十岁的时候 |
[12:50] | And you think she’s been living in the woods for nine years? | 你认为她在森林里生存了9年吗 |
[12:53] | Yeah, we have evidence it was her. | 对 证据表明就是她 |
[12:55] | Well, I mean, if she was only seven years old, | 如果她当时只有7岁 |
[12:57] | You know, society hasn’t had that much influence on her, | 还没受到人类社会的影响 |
[13:00] | so she’d still be a wild child. | 她现在还是个野孩子 |
[13:02] | Her instincts would be working full-time. | 她只会照着本能做事 |
[13:03] | So, you know, she’d have a decent chance. | 所以 她生存下来的可能性很大 |
[13:07] | I’m not sure I’d wanna run into her now though. | 我现在可不想碰见她 |
[13:09] | All right, she was adopted at a very young age. | 她很小时就被收养了 |
[13:11] | I don’t know if her adoptive parents were Blutbad. | 我不知道收养她的父母是不是狼人 |
[13:14] | – Could that be a problem? – Yeah. | -如果不是 会有问题吗 -当然 |
[13:16] | I mean, she’d have no one who understood | 没人会理解 |
[13:17] | what she was going through. | 她经历的事情 |
[13:20] | Did you know you were Blutbad when you were born? | 你是生下来就知道自己是个狼人吗 |
[13:28] | Let me put it this way. | 我这么说吧 |
[13:30] | The first time you feel the surge and you fang out… | 第一次感到体内气息翻滚 长出利齿 |
[13:34] | It is pretty weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[13:36] | I bit through my lip. | 我咬破了嘴唇 |
[13:37] | I ripped my pants. | 撕掉了裤子 |
[13:39] | It scared the crap out of me. | 我被吓坏了 |
[13:41] | So are you telling me there’s a possibility | 你是说 如果父母不了解她的情况 |
[13:43] | that she does not know who she is, I mean, | 她很有可能 |
[13:45] | if she didn’t have parents that understood? | 还不知道自己的身份 |
[13:47] | Definitely. Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:49] | I mean, that could be why she never | 这也可能是 |
[13:50] | came out of the woods. | 她从未离开森林的原因 |
[13:53] | I’m going back out there and I want you to come with me. | 我要回现场去 我希望你能一起来 |
[13:57] | How did I know you were gonna say that? | 我就知道你要这么说 |
[13:58] | Monroe, if she is something like you, | 门罗 如果她是你的同类 |
[14:00] | I cannot risk some one’s life taking them out there. | 我不能拿任何人的生命冒险 |
[14:03] | Apparently you’re willing to risk mine. | 显然你愿意拿我的命冒险 |
[14:05] | You’re like her. You could understand her | 你和她是同类 你能理解她 |
[14:07] | Look, even if she accepts me, | 即使她接受我了 |
[14:09] | I haven’t been living in the woods for nine years. | 我没在树林里生存9年 |
[14:12] | I’d be no match for something like that. | 我可不是她的对手 |
[14:19] | I think she might be wounded. | 她可能受伤了 |
[14:20] | That doesn’t make it better. | 那也打不过她 |
[14:24] | Well, I’m going back out there. | 好吧 我去 |
[14:26] | Not at night. | 别晚上去 |
[14:28] | Tomorrow morning. | 明早? |
[14:30] | We better be prepared. | 我们最好准备一下 |
[14:34] | You are full of it. | 你满嘴胡话 |
[14:36] | – I’m telling you. – No way. | -不骗你 -太假了 |
[14:38] | I saw him with my own two eyes. | 我亲眼看到他了 |
[14:40] | – Here in Portland? – They don’t really exist. | -在波特兰吗 -他们根本不存在 |
[14:42] | I was in his house. | 我就在他房子里 |
[14:43] | – You were in a Grimm’s house? – Yes. | -你进了格林家的房子 -是的 |
[14:45] | If that’s true, how come he didn’t kill you? | 如果是真的 他为什么不杀你呢 |
[14:47] | ‘Cause I got the hell outta there, that’s why. | 因为我逃出来了 |
[14:48] | Okey, so where does he live, | 那他住哪儿呢 |
[14:50] | Mr. I-saw-grimm-and-lived-to-tell-about-it? | “目睹格林幸存者”先生 |
[14:53] | 50 bucks says you’re full of tree sap. | 五十块赌你说的都是假话 |
[15:17] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[15:18] | – Got the time? – 9:06. | -现在几点 -九点零六 |
[15:46] | Oh, man, oh, man, that’s him! | 伙计们伙计们 就是他 |
[15:47] | That’s him–get down! | 就是他 低头 |
[15:48] | Get down! Gedown lower! | 低头 再低点儿 |
[15:54] | go! | 走 |
[16:05] | Can you imagine losing your child like that? | 你能想象这样失去自己的孩子吗 |
[16:08] | No, I can’t. | 不能 |
[16:10] | Kind of hard to believe a little girl | 也很难想象一个小姑娘 |
[16:11] | could survive out the all these years. | 竟然能在森林里生存这么多年 |
[16:15] | I guess so. | 是啊 |
[16:17] | I studied feral child syndrome | 我在心理课上 |
[16:18] | in one of my psychology classes. | 学过野童综合症 |
[16:20] | Most are cases of child abuse. | 大多跟虐待有关 |
[16:22] | The whole “raised by wolves” thing was never really proven. | 没人能证明”被狼群养大”的故事 |
[16:25] | Well, that’s why we’re being extra cautious about this. | 因此我们对这事特别谨慎 |
[16:30] | Have you told the parents yet? | 你们告诉那对父母了吗 |
[16:33] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[16:37] | This is one of those times I do not envy your job. | 所以我并不羡慕你们的工作 |
[16:47] | You realize you’re gonna be opening up old wounds. | 你们知道这是在揭人的旧伤疤吧 |
[16:49] | I know, I lived through it. | 我知道 我是过来人 |
[16:50] | That’s why we have to be 110% sure. | 因此我们必须十分确定 |
[16:53] | And we need to keep a low profile. | 我们也得低调行事 |
[16:55] | I can’t sit on this forever. | 我不能一直干等 |
[16:57] | I give you 24 hours to find something definitive. | 给你们24小时去找些实质证据 |
[17:00] | How do you wanna do this? | 你们准备怎么干 |
[17:01] | We’re gonna split up. | 我们分头行事 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna see if I can track down the adoptive parents | 我去看看能否找到那对养父母 |
[17:04] | and see if anybo– maybe a family member– | 看看是不是有人把霍莉带进了那片树林 |
[17:07] | could have taken Holly into those woods. | 说不定是某个家庭成员干的 |
[17:08] | And you? | 你呢 |
[17:10] | I’m going back out to the crime scene. | 我再去案发现场看看 |
[17:12] | See if I can find any other evidence of Holly. | 看看能否找到有关霍莉的其他线索 |
[17:14] | Taking anyone with you? | 要带人一起去吗 |
[17:15] | Not if we wanna keep this low profile. | 想要低调行事就不能带人 |
[17:16] | What about other drug dealers in the area? | 那片地区其他的毒贩呢 |
[17:18] | Well, if there were, DEA sent them all running | 就算之前有 缉毒局大扫荡之后 |
[17:20] | when they mopped up the area. | 他们也都落荒而逃了 |
[17:23] | They found the guy they were looking for. | 他们找到要找的人了 |
[17:24] | The rest is up to us. | 剩下的只能靠我们自己了 |
[17:26] | Okay, you take whatever you need. | 需要什么尽管带上 |
[17:27] | Any hard evidence come back to me first. | 找到确凿证据先向我汇报 |
[17:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:48] | This is where I found his body. | 我们在这发现了他的尸体 |
[17:54] | Weird vibes out here. | 这里感觉很奇怪 |
[17:56] | His gun was pointing this way. | 他的枪指向这个方向 |
[17:59] | But I found some buckshot right here. | 但我却在这里发现了弹坑 |
[18:02] | And some strands of hair. | 和几缕头发 |
[18:04] | Where’d you see her? | 你在哪见到她的 |
[18:07] | Well, I saw something over this way. | 我在这个方向看到有东西 |
[18:10] | And I followed it. | 然后我就跟着它了 |
[18:13] | It was in here that I saw it. | 我就是在这看到它的 |
[18:14] | Will you stop saying “it”? | 你能别再说”它”了吗 |
[18:16] | All I know is that it was a blutbad and it had long hair. | 我只知道那是个狼人 有一头长发 |
[18:24] | You got something. | 你有发现? |
[18:24] | Just give me a second, ok? | 等一下 |
[18:32] | – What is it? – Burdock root. | -什么东西 -牛蒡根 |
[18:35] | I haven’t seen this stuff since I was a kid in scouts. | 我长大后就没有见过这玩意了 |
[18:38] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[18:40] | Yeah, it’s a pain-killer. | 这是止痛药 |
[18:41] | It’s like aspirin, you chew on the root. | 就像阿司匹林一样 咀嚼根就行 |
[18:43] | It’s also a fine diuretic. | 这也是很好的利尿剂 |
[18:46] | But I digress. | 不过我歪楼了 |
[18:48] | Yeah, we should gear up. | 我们应该出发了 |
[18:51] | This is gonna take a while. | 这事得花不少时间 |
[19:02] | What are you actually smelling? | 你到底在嗅什么 |
[19:04] | Hell if I know. | 鬼知道 |
[19:06] | I just get the scent, you know | 我刚刚闻到了一股气味 |
[19:09] | It’s not a moose, it’s not a bear, | 不是麋 不是熊 |
[19:12] | it’s not a deer. | 也不是鹿 |
[19:14] | We have our own unique bouquet. | 我们都有各自特殊的气味 |
[19:17] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[19:20] | A knochen hof. | 一个骨头堆 |
[19:21] | Let me guess, bone yard? | 是个骨头坑吗 |
[19:24] | Literally speaking, yes. | 从字面上说 没错 |
[19:27] | But there is a spiritual meaning. | 但还有精神层面上的意思 |
[19:30] | We’ve taken a life to sustain life. | 一命换一命 |
[19:33] | And the sacrifice has to be honored. | 所以我们很尊重这种牺牲 |
[19:35] | You know, before digestion begins. | 在消化开始之前 |
[19:46] | We’re in the right place. | 我们来对地方了 |
[19:49] | You don’t smell that? | 你没闻到吗 |
[19:50] | She marked territory here. | 她在这标记地盘了 |
[19:54] | You mean we’re on her property? | 你是说我们在她地盘上吗 |
[20:02] | There! | 那里 |
[20:43] | Holy crap. | 我勒个去 |
[20:45] | That was– | 这真是 |
[20:47] | Holy crap. | 我勒个去啊 |
[20:53] | Don’t lose her! | 别跟丢了 |
[21:14] | Where’d she go? | 她上哪去了 |
[21:20] | – We lost her. – We haven’t lost her. | -我们跟丢了 -才没有 |
[21:23] | She thinks she lost us. | 她觉得她甩掉我们了 |
[21:26] | I can still smell her. | 我还能闻到她的气味 |
[21:29] | I just don’t know where it’s coming from. | 我只是不知道这气味是从哪里来的 |
[21:38] | I think I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪里了 |
[21:48] | That’s a hell of a hunting blind. | 还真是不错的诱敌之计 |
[21:54] | I think I should probably go first. | 还是我打头阵吧 |
[21:55] | Yeah, you got this one. | 请便 |
[22:31] | I’m Hank Griffin, Portland PD. | 我是汉克·格里芬 波特兰警局的 |
[22:32] | Are you Mrs. Clark? | 你是克拉克太太吗 |
[22:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:36] | Did you find her body? | 你找到她尸体了吗 |
[22:37] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[22:39] | I don’t want to alarm you, but we’re looking into | 我无意造成您的惊慌 但我们正在 |
[22:41] | some new aspects of Holly’s disappearance. | 调查霍莉失踪案的一些新线索 |
[22:44] | Why would you do that? | 为什么呢 |
[22:47] | We’re trying to establish any connection we can | 我们正尽可能将此案 |
[22:48] | with Tillamook Forest. | 与蒂拉穆克森林联系起来 |
[22:51] | Did you or any of your family ever spend any time up there? | 您或者您家人有没有去过那里 |
[22:55] | Yeah, we camped out there a couple times, | 有 我们曾去那露营 |
[22:57] | but that’s about it. | 仅此而已 |
[22:58] | My husband wasn’t really the outdoors type. | 我丈夫不喜欢户外运动 |
[23:01] | We just did it because Holly seemed to enjoy it. | 我们是因为霍莉喜欢才去的 |
[23:04] | We, uh– we had to borrow equipment from a neighbor. | 我们 我们还得从邻居那借装备 |
[23:06] | I don’t even remember where we camped out, actually. | 事实上 我都不记得具体去的是哪 |
[23:07] | Why, did you find something up there? | 怎么了 你们在那里发现什么了吗 |
[23:09] | We’re just trying to expand the territory to see | 我们只是想扩大调查范围 |
[23:13] | if we can link her disappearance to a suspect. | 能否将她的失踪和某个嫌犯联系起来 |
[23:15] | You have a suspect? | 你们有嫌疑犯了吗 |
[23:16] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[23:18] | As soon as I have something concrete to tell you, I will. | 一旦有确切消息 我会通知您的 |
[23:23] | But I don’t wanna get your hopes up. | 但我不希望你抱太大希望 |
[23:26] | You think your husband can remember where you camped? | 您觉得您丈夫还记得你们的露营地点吗 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry, but he passed away five years ago. | 抱歉 他五年前去世了 |
[23:35] | Thank you very much for your time. | 很感谢您抽出时间 |
[23:37] | If you can think of anything else | 如果想起任何有用信息 |
[23:38] | that might help us, please call me | 请打电话给我 |
[23:43] | Uh, you said you borrowed some camping equipment from a neighbor. | 你说从邻居那里借过露营装备 |
[23:51] | Would they know where you camped? | 他们知道你们要去哪露营吗 |
[23:53] | I mean, he might. | 他可能知道吧 |
[23:54] | Mr. Addison knew a lot about that kind of stuff. | 埃迪森先生对那些事了如指掌 |
[23:56] | But he moved away a long time ago. | 但他很久以前搬走了 |
[23:59] | Do you remember his first name? | 还记得他叫什么名字吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[24:01] | Do you know where he moved? | 知道他搬到哪里去了吗 |
[24:04] | No, I’m afraid I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[24:08] | You know, I was one of the officers assigned to help find her. | 我曾被委派去寻找过她 |
[24:13] | I’ve never forgotten. | 我从没忘记这件事 |
[24:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:24] | It’s Hank, you know those files I had you pull? | 我是汉克 我让你调出来的那些档案呢 |
[24:27] | I’m looking for a Jimmy or James Addison. | 我要找一个叫吉米或者詹姆斯·埃迪森的人 |
[24:29] | He was a neighbor to the Clarks. | 他是克拉克一家的邻居 |
[24:31] | I wanna see if you can find him so I can talk to him. | 你能不能找到他 我要跟他谈谈 |
[24:34] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:48] | She’s here. | 她在这 |
[24:50] | She’s passed out. | 晕过去了 |
[24:53] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[25:31] | If she goes for my throat… | 如果她来咬我喉咙 |
[25:34] | Shoot her. | 击毙她 |
[25:46] | She’s gonna need some first aid. | 她需要急救处理 |
[25:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:03] | Shhh | 冷静点 |
[26:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[26:10] | She’s got a really hh fever. | 她的体温很高 |
[26:14] | Wow, you’re starting to look like a detective. | 你开始有警探的腔调了 |
[26:17] | I’m starting to feel like one. | 我开始有做警探的感觉了 |
[26:19] | I found your Jimmy Addison… | 找到那个吉米·埃迪森了 |
[26:21] | But I also found this. | 同时 我还发现了这个 |
[26:25] | All the neighbours were interviewed the day | 霍莉·克拉克失踪那天 |
[26:26] | Holly Clark disappeared. | 所有邻居都接受了审讯 |
[26:28] | He had the best alibi. | 他的不在场证明最完美 |
[26:29] | Where was he? | 他当时在哪 |
[26:30] | In the hospital. | 医院 |
[26:32] | Apparently he was bit by a wild dog | 他在树林里远足的时候 |
[26:33] | while hiking in the woods. | 被野狗咬了一口 |
[26:34] | Had a pretty big bite taken out of him. | 咬掉了一大块肉 |
[26:36] | Shattered his tibia and took out a hunk of muscle. | 咬碎了胫骨 少了块肌肉 |
[26:38] | They ever find the dog? | 后来狗找到没有 |
[26:40] | – Nope. – Anybody with him? | -没 -有人跟他一起吗 |
[26:41] | Not according to his statement. | 他说没有 |
[26:44] | Did he say where he was hiking? | 他说了远足地点吗 |
[26:45] | Yep, up near Mt. Hood. | 说了 在哈德山附近 |
[26:48] | Well, this doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[26:50] | He was treated at community hospital in Beaverton. | 他去了比弗顿附近的一家社区医院 |
[26:54] | If you’re hiking near Mt. Hood, | 如果是去哈德山远足 |
[26:55] | There are closer hospitals than Beaverton. | 那里有比比弗顿更近的医院 |
[26:57] | He would have had to drive 100 miles to get to that hospital. | 他为了去那家医院开了一百英里 |
[27:01] | Would you drive that far with your leg like that? | 要是你腿成了那样 还能开那么远吗 |
[27:02] | What, are you kidding? I’d be screaming my head off. | 你开玩笑吗 那我肯定叫的呼天抢地 |
[27:04] | I have a very low tolerance for pain. | 我最怕疼了 |
[27:08] | So he was never considered a suspect. | 我们从没把他当作嫌疑人 |
[27:11] | How did we miss this? | 我们怎么会忽略这点 |
[27:12] | Well, if he was in the hospital | 失踪那天正好在医院 |
[27:13] | the day of her disappearance, it’s a pretty damn good alibi. | 这是个很好的不在场证明 |
[27:15] | You got a last known address? | 你找到他的新地址了吗 |
[27:18] | Ready when you are. | 就等你问呢 |
[27:27] | She definitely took some buckshot. | 她一定是被铅弹击中了 |
[27:33] | Don’t make any sudden moves. | 动静别太大 |
[27:42] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[27:45] | Holly Clark. | 霍莉·克拉克 |
[27:49] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮助你的 |
[27:51] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[27:55] | I am a police officer. | 我是一名警察 |
[27:58] | Okay, this is going well. | 真是好极了 |
[28:00] | I think we’re experiencing a bit of a language barrier. | 我们遇到了点交流障碍 |
[28:02] | Well, she trusts you. | 她信任你 |
[28:03] | Yeah, well, let me try a more direct approach here. | 对 那让我试试更直接的方法 |
[28:20] | You are Holly Clark. | 你是霍莉·克拉克 |
[28:24] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[28:27] | He’s putting medicine in your wounds. | 他要给你上药 |
[28:42] | Holly Clark. | 霍莉·克拉克 |
[28:59] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[29:03] | Huh. | 对 |
[29:20] | I told you everything I told the police. | 我把告诉警察的话都告诉你们了 |
[29:22] | I didn’t kill your brother. | 我没杀你们兄弟 |
[29:25] | I’m telling you, there was someone else out there. | 我告诉你们 当时还有别人 |
[29:27] | That’s just what I would have told the cops | 要是我杀了人 |
[29:28] | if I’d killed somebody. | 我也会这么跟条子说的 |
[29:30] | For god sakes, do you really think | 天啊 你不会真认为 |
[29:31] | that I could have killed your brother? | 是我杀了你们兄弟吧 |
[29:36] | Well, what do we do with him now? | 我们该怎么处置他 |
[29:37] | Keep him here until we find out if he’s lying. | 关在这 直到确认他说的是不是真话 |
[29:39] | We go back out there and find whoever did it. | 我们去现场 看看到底谁做的 |
[29:41] | I think we should kill him now. | 我觉得我们现在就应该杀了他 |
[29:42] | We can’t kill him until we find out if he’s lying. | 在弄清真相之前我们不能动他 |
[29:45] | If he is, he’ll wish we would killed him | 如果他在撒谎 回来之后 |
[29:48] | instead of what we’re gonna do to him when we get back. | 我们会让他求生不能 求死不得 |
[29:51] | You have a little time to mull that over now. | 留给你的时间不多了 |
[30:08] | There’- well, there’s no green thumb here. | 这花园实在不怎么样 |
[30:13] | A sec. Who is it? | 就来 谁啊 |
[30:16] | Detective Griffin and Officer Wu. | 格里芬警探和吴警官 |
[30:21] | – What do you want? – Are you James Addison? | -什么事 -你是詹姆斯·埃迪森吗 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:24] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[30:26] | Mind if we come in? | 介意我们进去说吗 |
[30:27] | Uh… Well, I was, uh– | 呃 我正在 |
[30:28] | This will only take a minute. | 很快就好 |
[30:31] | Okay. Come on in. | 好吧 请进 |
[30:33] | Can I ask what this is about? | 有什么事吗 |
[30:35] | We’ve reopened the Holly Clark case. | 我们重启了霍莉·克拉克失踪案 |
[30:37] | I believe you were a neighbour of hers | 我记得她失踪的时候 |
[30:39] | when she disappeared? | 你们是邻居 对吗 |
[30:41] | Oh, that was so terrible. | 太可怜了 |
[30:43] | She was such a sweet little girl. | 她是个可爱的小姑娘 |
[30:45] | You lent the Clark family some camping equipment. | 你向克拉克一家借过露营器材 |
[30:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:49] | Do you remember where they went camping? | 你还记得他们当年是去哪野营的吗 |
[30:51] | Um, not really. | 记不大清了 |
[30:53] | I guess I suggested a few places. | 我应该是给了他们几个建议 |
[30:55] | I don’t really rememberr, that was a long time ago. | 记不起来 那是很久以前的事了 |
[30:58] | You were injured the same day she was taken. | 你在她失踪当天受了伤 |
[31:00] | That’s right, I was in the hospital. | 对 我进了医院 |
[31:02] | They talked to me there, | 他们就是在那询问我的 |
[31:03] | that should have been in your reports. | 你们的报告里应该能看到 |
[31:04] | Yeah, we’re trying to establish if there was there, | 我们想确认当天 |
[31:05] | any unusual activiy in the neighbourhood that day. | 邻里之间是否有不寻常的活动 |
[31:08] | We’re going back through all our old interviews | 我们重访了当年的受讯人 |
[31:10] | to see if anybody remembers seeing anything. | 看看是否有人还记得线索 |
[31:12] | Well, I was gone all day, hiking up in Mt. Hood. | 我一整天都在外面 去哈德山远足了 |
[31:16] | Back when I used to be able to. | 那时候我腿脚还算灵活 |
[31:18] | I like that area. | 我挺喜欢那里的 |
[31:19] | I go hiking there a lot. Whereabouts were you? | 我也常去远足 你当时大概在哪 |
[31:23] | I was on my way back from shining lake. | 我正在从仙林湖回来的路上 |
[31:26] | Hm. You were by yourself, right? | 你当时是独自一人对吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah, I always hiked alone, | 对 我都是一个人远足 |
[31:30] | I liked the solitude. | 我喜欢孤独的感觉 |
[31:31] | – But just not on that day. – What do you mean? | -不过那天不一样 -你什么意思 |
[31:35] | Well, you were bitten by a wild dog. | 你不是被野狗咬了吗 |
[31:37] | That’s what the report said. | 报告上面这么说的 |
[31:39] | Yeah, if you know all this, why these questions? | 既然你们都知道 何必再来 |
[31:42] | Just one more. | 还有一个问题 |
[31:45] | Why did you drive all the way from Mt. Hood | 为什么你要一路从哈德山 |
[31:47] | to Beaverton to get treated? | 开到比弗顿的医院呢 |
[31:48] | That’s 100 miles ay. | 那可有一百英里的路程 |
[31:49] | You could have been treated much closer. | 你可以开去更近一点的医院的 |
[31:51] | My doctor works out of Beaverton. | 我的医生在比弗顿医院 |
[31:53] | And your doctor’s name is? | 他叫什么 |
[31:55] | Look, I’m on disability because of that day | 听着 那天之后我落下了残疾 |
[31:57] | and I really don’t appreciate your tone. | 而且我不喜欢你的语气 |
[31:59] | They’ve never found any wild dogs up there. | 他们根本没找到什么野狗 |
[32:01] | Well, maybe it was a coyote, I don’t know. | 也可能是头小狼 我不知道 |
[32:02] | I was being attacked. | 我当时受到了袭击 |
[32:03] | I didn’t stop to consult my animal guide. | 我没空停下来咨询动物专家 |
[32:06] | Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to do here, | 我不知道你们的目的 |
[32:09] | but I’ve done nothing wrong. | 但我什么也没做 |
[32:10] | Then you wouldn’t mind coming downtown | 那你一定不介意跟我们回局里 |
[32:12] | to make a formal statement. | 做一份正式的笔录 |
[32:15] | Look, I don’t know how much buckshot | 我不知道她腹部 |
[32:17] | she has in her, | 有多少铅弹 |
[32:18] | But I can’t get it all out. | 但在这里我拿不出来 |
[32:20] | All I can do is bandage her up for now. | 我只能帮她缠点纱布 |
[32:22] | Her fever is worse. | 她烧得更厉害了 |
[32:23] | Use some ibuprofen. | 吃点布洛芬 |
[32:25] | Ugh, it’s better than nothing, I guess | 那是比什么都没有来得好 |
[32:26] | Burdock root would be better. | 不过牛蒡根更管用 |
[32:30] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[32:32] | We need some help up here. | 咱们得找人来帮忙 |
[32:33] | You’re not gonna get any service out here. | 这树林里没信号 |
[32:35] | Yeah, I know, I thought I’d try. | 我知道 我只想试试 |
[32:45] | One of us needs to go back. | 咱俩其中一个人得回去 |
[32:47] | – You stay here. – Wait, wait, wait. | -你留在这 -等等 |
[32:49] | I don’t think it’s such a great idea | 我觉得现在就把她带回 |
[32:51] | to take this girl back into civilization right now. | 文明社会不是个好主意 |
[32:53] | We gotta consider the ramifications. | 我们必须考虑结果 |
[32:55] | Well, we can’t leave her in the woods. | 那我们也不能把她留在森林里呀 |
[32:57] | And what are you gonna do? | 而且你准备怎么办 |
[32:58] | Live with her up here until she’s ready to come home? | 跟她一起住在这 直到她做好回家的准备吗 |
[33:00] | I don’t think she knows what she even is right now. | 我觉得她现在连自己是谁都不知道 |
[33:03] | She could hurt somebody. | 她会伤到别人的 |
[33:05] | Well, she can hurt somebody up here too. | 她留在这也会伤到别人的 |
[33:07] | Monroe, she already has. | 门罗 她已经伤害了一个人 |
[33:08] | He was trying to kill her, man! | 他可是要杀她呀 伙计 |
[33:10] | Right now she’s the one who’s hurt | 现在她受伤了 |
[33:12] | and I cannot leave her up here. | 我不能把她丢在这不管 |
[33:17] | This is one of those “rock and a hard place” | 这就是所谓的 |
[33:19] | type things, isn’t it? | “进退两难”对吧 |
[33:23] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[33:40] | Oh, you’re burning up, kid. | 你烫死人了 孩子 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna get you some burdock root. | 我去给你弄点牛蒡根来 |
[33:48] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[33:52] | I’m gonna take that as a yes. | 我就当你同意了 |
[33:55] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[33:57] | It’s ok. I’m coming right back. | 没事的 我很快就回来 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:32] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[34:34] | I found Holly Clark, she’s alive. | 我找到霍莉·克拉克了 她还活着 |
[34:36] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[34:37] | He found Holly Clark…alive. | 他找到霍莉·克拉克了 她还活着 |
[34:39] | Yeah, but she’s hurt, man. | 是的 但是她手上了 伙计 |
[34:40] | I’m gonna need some help out here. | 我需要帮忙 |
[34:41] | And I’ve got another problem too. | 而且还有一个问题 |
[34:44] | The Blake brothers are out here. | 布莱克兄弟也在这片树林里 |
[34:45] | I’m gonna go on foot to find them. | 我得步行去找他们 |
[34:48] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[34:48] | Check a name for me. | 帮我查个人名 |
[34:50] | I found it on a camp stove where I found her. | 我在她住处的营炉上看到的 |
[34:52] | What’s the name? | 什么名字 |
[34:53] | The name’s Addison. | 埃迪森 |
[34:56] | We found a name on some camping equipment | 我们在霍莉住处发现了一些露营装备 |
[34:58] | where Holly was found. | 上面有个名字 |
[35:01] | The name’s Addison. | 名字是埃迪森 |
[35:04] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:04] | Keep her away from me. | 让她离我远点 |
[35:06] | She bit me. | 她咬了我 |
[35:07] | She tried to kill me! | 她想要杀我 |
[35:09] | No! | 不 |
[35:12] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[35:37] | He died here. | 他就是死在这里的 |
[35:40] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[35:57] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[35:58] | He might not be alone. | 也许不止他一个人 |
[36:01] | We wanna get ’em all. | 我们要把他们一网打尽 |
[36:16] | Okay. This is burdock root. | 好了 这是牛蒡根 |
[36:20] | You chew on it. | 你咬着它 |
[36:22] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[36:29] | Here. | 给 |
[36:33] | No, no, no, I know, I know. | 别吐 别吐 别吐 我知道 我知道 |
[36:35] | It tastes like an old tennis shoe. | 吃起来就跟穿过的网球鞋一样 |
[36:37] | I mean, not that I’ve eaten all that many of them, | 虽说我也没吃过几次 |
[36:39] | but it’s good for you. | 但是我知道这对你有好处 |
[36:40] | Okay? | 乖 好吗 |
[36:41] | Just nibble on it. | 轻轻咬就好 |
[36:45] | Good. | 乖 |
[36:47] | There you go. It’ll help your fever. | 这就对了 会帮你退烧的 |
[36:51] | Holly… | 霍莉 |
[36:54] | Y-yes? | 怎 怎么了 |
[36:56] | I think everything’s gonna be all right. | 我认为一切都会好起来的 |
[36:58] | You, up there! | 上面的人 |
[37:01] | Come down here now. | 给我马上下来 |
[37:02] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[37:03] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[37:04] | Maybe you can’t hear us! | 你耳聋啦是吧 |
[37:07] | Okay, take it easy! | 别激动 |
[37:16] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[37:17] | I’m coming down! | 我下来了 |
[37:18] | Stay here. | 待在这别动 |
[37:20] | I’m coming down! | 我下来了 |
[37:28] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[37:44] | We saw you digging in the woods. | 我们看到你在树林里挖东西 |
[37:46] | Right near where our brother was killed. | 就在我兄弟被杀的地方 |
[37:47] | How long you been living out here? | 你在这住了多久了 |
[37:49] | Guys, we got a misunderstanding here, okay? | 伙计们 咱们之间纯属误会 知道吗 |
[37:52] | I was on a hike, | 我是来远足的 |
[37:53] | and I came across this old place. | 然后我正好走到旧树屋这 |
[37:55] | What were you digging for? | 你在挖什么呢 |
[37:58] | Well — and thank you for asking. | 真是个好问题 |
[38:01] | Uh, it’s called burdock root, it’s a medicinal root. | 我在挖牛蒡根 这是一种中草药 |
[38:04] | It’s good for all kinds — | 可以有效治疗… |
[38:05] | Why’d you kill our brother? | 你为什么要杀我们的兄弟 |
[38:09] | Remember what I was just saying about being on a hike? | 我刚才说我是来远足的 |
[38:11] | I could kill you right now and it might be a mistake, | 我可以现在就一枪崩了你 这也许是个错误 |
[38:13] | but I don’t think I’d lose any sleep over it. | 但我觉得我是不会后悔的 |
[38:19] | There’s somebody else up there. | 上面还有人 |
[38:21] | Who is it? | 谁在上面 |
[38:22] | There’s nobody else up there. | 上面没别人了 |
[38:24] | I’m the only person here. | 这里只有我一个人 |
[38:26] | When I find somebody up there… | 等我在上面找到别人时 |
[38:28] | you blow his head off. | 你就把他脑袋给崩了 |
[38:44] | It’s empty. | 没人 |
[38:47] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:48] | Delmar’s sleeping bag… | 德尔玛的睡袋 |
[38:50] | and his coat are up here. | 和他的外套都在上面 |
[39:01] | I’m gonna cut your throat. | 我要割开你的喉咙 |
[39:02] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[39:03] | Hey, this is the man who killed our brother. | 就是这家伙杀了我们的兄弟 |
[39:06] | He had nothing to do with it. | 他跟这件事没关系 |
[39:08] | He’s my friend, he came here with me. | 他是我朋友 他是跟我一块来的 |
[39:10] | Put your weapons on ground now. | 马上把你的武器放下 |
[39:13] | You shoot me, | 你敢冲我开枪 |
[39:14] | he shoots your friend. | 他就一枪打死你朋友 |
[39:21] | Stay where you are. | 待着别动 |
[39:24] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. Where? | 我不知道 在哪 |
[40:17] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[40:20] | We found Holly alive. | 我们找到霍莉了 她还活着 |
[40:23] | Wh — what? | 什 什么 |
[40:37] | Holly, remember,you’re not alone. | 霍莉 记住 你并不孤独 |
[41:23] | Holly? Holly. | 霍莉 霍莉 |
[41:36] | It’s okay, Holly. It’s okay. | 没事了 霍莉 没事了 |
[41:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:49] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[41:53] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[42:11] | Two days ago, we made a remarkable discovery. | 两天前 我们有了重大发现 |
[42:14] | In the forest just outside the city, | 就在城外不远的森林里 |
[42:16] | we found Holly Clark, | 我们找到了霍莉·克拉克 |
[42:18] | missing for nine years, but alive. | 失踪了九年 但仍然活着 |
[42:21] | She’s been reunited with her mother | 她现在已与母亲团聚 |
[42:22] | and we have a suspect in custody. | 而且我们也已经拘留了嫌犯 |
[42:30] | She’s pointing at number three. | 她指认了三号 |