时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | We are on the premises. | 我们已到达事发住宅 |
[02:27] | We need an alarm reset from the security company. | 需要保安公司重置警报器 |
[02:29] | Copy that, sergeant. | 收到 警官 |
[02:32] | We are going to check the perimeter of the house. | 我们准备检查房子周围的情况 |
[02:34] | I’m gonna find the alarm company now. | 我马上联系保安公司 |
[02:37] | Dispatch, we have a break-in. | 指挥中心 有非法入侵迹象 |
[02:38] | We don’t know if there are suspects inside. | 不知道疑犯是否在屋内 |
[02:40] | We are entering the premises. | 我们准备进入房间 |
[02:42] | Advise if you need additional. | 如需增援请通知 |
[02:57] | Oh, man. I recognize that name. | 老天 我听说过这个名字 |
[02:59] | He’s a state judge. | 他是位州法官 |
[03:06] | Not anymore. | 已经成为过去式了 |
[03:10] | Dispatch, we have an aggravated homicide, | 指挥中心 现场发现重度谋杀 |
[03:12] | Special circumstance. | 特殊情况 |
[03:13] | Victim is a state official, Judge Logan Patterson. | 死者是一位州级官员 罗根·帕德森法官 |
[03:16] | Copy that, sergeant. | 收到 警官 |
[03:17] | Looks like a B&E gone very wrong. | 看来这没”非法入侵”那么简单 |
[03:56] | Damn shame for him to die like this. | 他就这么死了 实在可惜 |
[03:58] | He was a great judge. | 他是位很出色的法官 |
[04:00] | What time did you enter the house? | 你是几点进的房间 |
[04:01] | 22 p.m. | 晚上十点 |
[04:02] | Alarm went off at 10:13. | 报警器于10:13关闭 |
[04:04] | Gives us a good estimate on time of death. | 据此可以准确估测出死亡时间 |
[04:05] | – Any witnesses? – Nobody’s come forward. | -有目击者吗 -没人主动报警 |
[04:07] | We talked to neighbors on both sides, | 我们问过两侧和对面的邻居 |
[04:09] | and across the street. Nobody heard anything. | 没人听到动静 |
[04:11] | What about wife, children. Anybody live with him? | 那妻子和孩子呢 有人跟他住在一起吗 |
[04:14] | Judge lived alone. His wife died three years ago. | 这位法官独居 他妻子三年前去世了 |
[04:16] | No kids. | 没有孩子 |
[04:18] | Found a gun on the floor over here. | 在这边找到一把枪 |
[04:20] | We haven’t touched it. | 还没动过 |
[04:21] | Walther .32. We ran the serial number, | 华尔瑟手枪 0.32毫米口径 查过序列号 |
[04:24] | registered to the judge. | 登记在法官名下 |
[04:25] | He purchased it in 1995, had a license to carry it. | 1995年入手 有持枪证 |
[04:29] | We find any casings? | 发现弹壳了吗 |
[04:30] | One. Under the chair. | 有一个 在椅子底下 |
[04:33] | Well, at least he got off one shot. | 说明他至少开了一枪 |
[04:34] | You find the bullet? | 找到子弹了吗 |
[04:36] | Nothing in the walls or the ceiling. | 墙上或天花板上都没找到 |
[04:38] | Windows are intact, | 窗户完好无损 |
[04:39] | so unless it went out the door… | 除非它从门飞出去了 |
[04:40] | Our killer might have been hit. | 凶手可能中弹了 |
[04:42] | – Any blood trail? – Plenty of blood. | -现场有血迹吗 -多了去了 |
[04:44] | But it’s all around the judge. | 但都在法官尸体周围 |
[04:45] | If our perp took a shot, he’d need medical attention. | 如果凶手中了弹 肯定需要就医 |
[04:48] | Let’s get an APB out to all the hospitals, clinics– | 对所有医院诊所发通缉令 |
[04:51] | Also, tap the snitches for any surgeons | 还有 私下接诊的外科医生 |
[04:53] | – working off the grid. – On it. | -也仔细打听一下 -这就去 |
[04:59] | Unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[05:02] | It’s gonna make a lot of people angry. | 这事会惹来众怒的 |
[05:03] | I think it was more than just a random act of violence. | 我觉得这不仅仅是一起随机性暴力事件 |
[05:05] | Yeah. There’s a lot easier way | 对 如果单纯想杀人 |
[05:08] | to kill somebody than to shove a gavel down his throat. | 没必要费劲把法槌插进他的喉咙里 |
[05:10] | Patterson was one of the best judges we had. | 帕德森是州内最优秀的法官之一 |
[05:13] | Worked a lot of cases that wound up in his court. | 我经手的很多案子都送上了他的法庭 |
[05:15] | He had, uh, over 30 years on the bench. | 他有30多年的经验 |
[05:18] | We requested all of the judge’s case files. | 我们已申请查看这位法官的所有案卷 |
[05:21] | Start with the most recent, | 从最近的案件入手 |
[05:22] | see if there were any registered threats. | 看有没有记录在案的恐吓事件 |
[05:24] | Sure he made a lot of enemies in all those years. | 入行这么多年 他肯定结下不少仇家 |
[05:26] | Sir, we have a print off the gavel. | 长官 在法槌上发现一枚指纹 |
[05:29] | Let’s find out who it belongs to. | 去查查指纹是谁的 |
[06:02] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[06:04] | Nothing to write home about yet. | 还是没什么有价值的线索 |
[06:05] | We’ve been doing a cross-check on the judge’s cases | 我们一直在复核被这位法官定罪的犯人 |
[06:07] | against any recent parolees. | 有没有最近被假释的 |
[06:09] | So far, we’ve got three released in the last six months. | 目前找到三个在半年内被放出来的犯人 |
[06:13] | Lester Cambridge, paroled from Powder River, | 莱斯特·坎布里奇 从保德里弗监狱假释 |
[06:15] | Scott Teller, released from Santiam six weeks ago, | 斯科特·泰勒 六周前从桑特姆监狱刑满释放 |
[06:18] | And Jamal Shutter-he just got out of Eastern. | 贾马尔·沙特 刚从东方州立监狱出狱 |
[06:20] | Any of them back here in Portland? | 他们中有谁回到波特兰了吗 |
[06:21] | All three of them. Nick’s checking alibis. | 都回来了 尼克在查不在场证明 |
[06:26] | Griffin. | 格雷芬 |
[06:30] | I’m at my computer. Send it through. | 我就在电脑前 发过来吧 |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | Got an I.D. on the print from the judge’s house. | 查出法槌上的指纹是谁的了 |
[06:35] | Got a match from the navy. | 和一位海军军人吻合 |
[06:36] | One of your parolees? | 是假释犯之一吗 |
[06:38] | Nope. Name’s Vince Chilton. Got no record at all. | 不是 他叫文斯·契尔顿 没有任何前科 |
[06:42] | See if we can get a match on a driver’s license. | 看能不能查到他的驾照 |
[06:46] | Renewed it two months ago. | 两个月前做了延期 |
[06:47] | Got an address here in Portland. | 上面的地址在波特兰 |
[06:49] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[06:52] | Go, go, go. | 上 上 上 |
[07:00] | Portland police. Go, go, go! | 波特兰警察 上 |
[07:02] | Go, go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[07:05] | Kitchen clear. | 厨房安全 |
[07:06] | Bedroom clear. | 卧室安全 |
[07:09] | We’re clear. | 警报解除 |
[07:11] | We’re clear. We secured the premises, | 警报解除 我们排除了安全隐患 |
[07:13] | but you got a body in there. | 但发现了一具尸体 |
[07:18] | Man. | 天呐 |
[07:23] | Vince Chilton? | 是文斯·契尔顿吗 |
[07:26] | Looks like. | 看起来像 |
[07:29] | Which hand did the fingerprint come from? | 指纹是哪只手的 |
[07:31] | The one he doesn’t have. | 被砍下来的那只 |
[07:34] | So our killer needed a helping hand, | 看来凶手需要援”手” |
[07:36] | and got it from Chilton. | 就来找契尔顿帮忙了 |
[07:38] | Yeah, he wanted us to find him. | 对 他留下线索 想让我们找到他 |
[07:39] | Means our killer’s connected to both of them. | 说明凶手与两位死者都有联系 |
[07:41] | Woman’s watch? Wearing it backside out. | 女士表? 反着戴在手上 |
[07:44] | Looks pretty old. Antique maybe. | 看着很旧 可能是个古董 |
[07:47] | Doesn’t seem like Chilton would be the kind of guy | 契尔顿看起来不像是那种 |
[07:49] | interested in women’s antique watches, huh? | 对女士古董表感兴趣的人吧 |
[07:51] | It’s engraved. “To Mary, love mom.” | 背面刻着”致玛丽 爱你的妈妈” |
[07:54] | It’s definitely not Chilton’s. | 这绝对不是契尔顿的 |
[07:56] | Yeah, we gotta find Mary. | 我们得赶紧找到玛丽 |
[07:57] | Let’s hope Mary’s not connected to this. | 希望玛丽和这起案件无关 |
[07:59] | Maybe we can trace the watch. | 我们可以通过手表追踪线索 |
[08:02] | You know, Nick knows a watch guy. | 尼克认识一个钟表匠 |
[08:12] | This is awful early. | 你知道现在才几点吗 |
[08:14] | Can you trace an antique watch? | 你懂古董表吗 |
[08:15] | Wow. You’re actually calling me for what I do? | 哎呦 你竟然找我干本行啊 |
[08:18] | Might have to charge you for this. | 我可能要收费呦亲 |
[08:20] | Yeah, we found one on a murder victim. | 嗯 我们从一位受害人的手上找到一块表 |
[08:22] | I’m with my partner. We’re coming over. | 我和搭档一起 马上过去 |
[08:23] | I get it. | 懂了 |
[08:25] | Be cool, wear pants. | 意思就是让我保持镇定 穿上裤子 |
[08:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:31] | Well, not that good if somebody died, I guess. | 不过有人遇害就没那么好了 |
[08:33] | But, uh, yeah. Come on in. | 但… 进来吧 |
[08:40] | Thanks for helping us out. | 多谢帮忙 |
[08:41] | Not a problem. | 小事一桩 |
[08:42] | I like to help the– the police whenever I can. | 我时刻愿意帮助警…警方 |
[08:45] | This is the watch we need to trace. | 这只就是我们想要调查的表 |
[08:48] | Vintage lusina. Very nice. | 洛西纳古董表 是块好表 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna have to get in there and check a few details. | 我得把这个拿进去检查几个细节 |
[08:54] | You mind if I… | 你们不介意我… |
[08:55] | Forensics cleared it. | 证据已经提取了 |
[08:56] | Go ahead. | 怎么弄都行 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:59] | Valjoux movement. | 瓦铀克机芯 |
[09:01] | 72 c, to be exact. | 确切的说是瓦铀克72C |
[09:03] | Triple calendar. | 三分式日历 |
[09:07] | Just pure beauty. | 简洁漂亮 |
[09:09] | Here, check it out. | 你们看 |
[09:12] | Triple complications. | 同时有三个日历窗口 |
[09:13] | That’s day, date, month to the layman. | 分别对应星期 日期 月份 |
[09:16] | Probably made in the ’30s. | 也许是三十年代制造的 |
[09:17] | What about the engraving? | 背面的雕刻呢 |
[09:19] | Professional. | 专业的 |
[09:20] | Could’ve been done by any engraver, | 可能出自任何地点 任何时间 |
[09:22] | anytime, anywhere. | 任何雕刻人之手 |
[09:29] | Oh, this is tragic. | 太悲剧了 |
[09:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:31] | Some jerk put glue in the movement. | 有个混蛋在机芯里加了胶 |
[09:35] | This watch is destroyed. I wanna weep. | 这表完全被毁了 我想哭 |
[09:37] | Why would somebody do that? | 怎么会有人这么干 |
[09:38] | To stop it from working. | 为了把表弄坏 |
[09:40] | Maybe they wanted to stop it on a specific time and date. | 也许是想让表停在一个确定的时间 |
[09:42] | Glue would certainly guarantee that. | 用胶确实可以做到这点 |
[09:46] | 15, March 11th. | 四月十一日 十五点 |
[09:48] | Any way you can tell us who the owner is? | 你有办法帮我们查到表的主人是谁吗 |
[09:49] | Original movement number maybe…Or a service mark. | 机芯号码…或者维护记录都行 |
[09:52] | I’ll make some calls. Whoever serviced this | 我会打几个电话 如果有人给这只表 |
[09:54] | will definitely remember it. | 做过养护 绝对会记得 |
[09:55] | How long will that take? | 需要多长时间 |
[09:56] | Couple of minutes, if they’ve got the paperwork. | 几分钟就好 如果他们有书面记录的话 |
[09:58] | There’s coffee in the kitchen, help yourselves. | 厨房里有咖啡 你们自己倒吧 |
[10:00] | Nick, you know where it is. | 尼克 你知道在哪 |
[10:04] | From the time you guys both searched my house. | 你们搜查我家时就该知道了 |
[10:08] | Remember? I mean, I-if you don’t remember, | 记得吗 如…如果你不记得 |
[10:10] | It’s right down that hall there. | 那厨房就在客厅那头 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I think I remember. | 哦 我想起来了 |
[10:15] | Just right in the kitchen there. | 就在厨房里 |
[10:24] | He’s a little weird, isn’t he? | 这家伙有点奇怪 对吧 |
[10:25] | Spends his life fixing clocks. | 他一辈子都在修表 |
[10:28] | Wonder where he keeps his coffee cups. | 他的咖啡杯在哪放着呢 |
[10:30] | You think March 11th has something to do | 你觉得四月十一号这个日子 |
[10:32] | with Vince Chilton? | 跟文斯·契尔顿有关吗 |
[10:33] | Maybe. Or the judge. | 有可能 也许是跟那个法官有关 |
[10:34] | What about Mary, the name on the watch? | 那表上的名字玛丽呢 |
[10:36] | Maybe March 11th connects all three of them together somehow. | 也许他们三个都跟这个日期有关系 |
[10:39] | Maybe all four of them, killer included. | 也许还要加上杀手 四个人 |
[10:42] | But March 11th of what year? | 但是哪年的四月十一号呢 |
[10:43] | Maybe we’re looking at some kind of zodiac killer here. | 也许我们要找的是个十二宫杀手呢 |
[10:46] | Hey, I got something, actually. | 嘿 我发现了些有用的东西 |
[10:49] | Turns out the watch was first purchased in 1933 | 这块表第一次出售是在1933年 |
[10:53] | by a Steven Armstrong– He gave it to his wife | 被一位叫斯蒂文·阿姆斯壮的买下作为结婚礼物 |
[10:55] | as a wedding present. She– | 送给他的妻子 她… |
[10:56] | 1933? Who owns it now? | 1933年 现在这表是谁的呢 |
[10:58] | Yeah, but I got the whole history. | 可我这有一整本历史呢 |
[10:59] | And that’s great, really, but we just need to know | 了不起 但我们只需要知道 |
[11:01] | Who owns it now. | 它现在的主人是谁 |
[11:03] | Oh. I get it. Okay. | 我明白了 好吧 |
[11:05] | Just the facts, right? Okay. | 只需要真相 好吧 |
[11:06] | Let’s see, the watch was serviced last | 我看看 这表两个月前在波特兰 |
[11:09] | here in Portland, actually. Two months ago. | 刚刚做过维护 |
[11:11] | For a Mary Robinson. | 是一个叫玛丽·罗宾森的人登记的 |
[11:13] | Mary Robinson? | 玛丽·罗宾森 |
[11:14] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[11:14] | If it’s the same Mary Robinson, I do. | 如果是同一个人的话 |
[11:17] | Assistant D.A., retired about a year ago. | 助理检察官 一年前退休了 |
[11:19] | I worked a lot of cases with her. | 我和她合作过很多案子 |
[11:22] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有很不详的预感 |
[11:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:29] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[11:39] | You find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[11:41] | Found her body. | 找到的是尸体 |
[11:58] | Killer cut out her tongue… | 杀手切下了她的舌头… |
[12:00] | And put it on the scale. | 放在了天平上 |
[12:05] | What’s the message this time? | 这次的信息是什么 |
[12:07] | Scales of justice? | 公正的天平吗 |
[12:08] | No. | 不 |
[12:12] | She’s the message. | 是她 |
[12:16] | Mary Robinson herself. | 玛丽·罗宾森本身就是信息 |
[12:22] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道杀手是谁了 |
[12:31] | He was a triple homicide 3 years ago. | 他三年前犯下命案 |
[12:33] | Jack Lambert, his wife, and seven-year-old daughter | 把杰克·兰伯特 他妻子和他们七岁的女儿 |
[12:35] | were abducted from their home | 从家里绑到泰格德附近一个 |
[12:37] | and taken to an abandoned quarry near Tigard | 废弃的采石场 |
[12:39] | and tortured for two days. | 折磨了两天并杀害 |
[12:40] | I’ll never forget the crime scene. | 我永远不会忘记犯罪现场的残酷景象 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I remember the case. | 我记得那件案子 |
[12:43] | Oleg Stark was a contract killer. | 奥列格·史塔克是个职业杀手 |
[12:45] | He was suspected of murders | 他在伊利诺斯 堪萨斯和 |
[12:46] | in Illinois, Kansas, and Colorado. | 科罗拉多三州都有犯罪嫌疑记录 |
[12:47] | But this time, it was personal. | 但这件案子是为了个人恩怨 |
[12:49] | Jack Lambert was a business associate of Stark’s. | 杰克·兰伯特曾是史塔克的合伙人 |
[12:51] | Who knew that Stark demanded to be paid in gold. | 他知道史塔克要求雇主用金子付账 |
[12:54] | Apparently, Jack found out | 很显然 接客发现了 |
[12:55] | where Stark stashed his gold and stole it. | 史塔克藏金子的地方并偷走了金子 |
[12:57] | It was a revenge killing. | 杀他们是为了复仇 |
[12:58] | That’s why he got sloppy. He was angry. | 那是他失误的原因 他愤怒了 |
[13:01] | All the other people he killed, he didn’t give a damn about. | 他杀其他人 什么都没留下 |
[13:03] | Stark left a gold coin behind– | 这次他留下一枚金币 |
[13:05] | That’s how I knew it was him. He was tried here in Portland | 我才确定是他 他曾争取在波特兰坐牢 |
[13:07] | But sentenced to a California ADX facility in pelican bay. | 但被判往加州鹈鹕湾的一个数字化监狱了 |
[13:10] | How’d he get out? | 他怎么出来的呢 |
[13:11] | 24 hours ago, Stark escaped. | 二十四小时前 史塔克越狱了 |
[13:13] | He was on medical transfer when he got his chance. | 他在移送监外治疗时找到了机会 |
[13:15] | Broke the doctor’s legs and beat two guards into a coma. | 他打断了医生的腿并击昏了两名看守 |
[13:17] | Why didn’t we know that Stark escaped? | 史塔克越狱为什么没有通报我们 |
[13:19] | Bulletin hit California state agency first. | 报告先发给了加州政府 |
[13:21] | They thought they had him trapped, | 他们以为把他围堵在州内了 |
[13:23] | So they didn’t go wide with it until he was long gone. | 所以在他跑远前消息都没有传出来 |
[13:25] | Now this is from Stark’s medical records: | 史塔克的医疗记录里说 |
[13:27] | “Convict displays signs of congenital analgesia, | 罪犯有先天痛觉缺失症状 |
[13:30] | a rare genetic disorder which deadens the nerve endings, | 罕见的遗传疾病造成的神经末梢坏死 |
[13:32] | making it difficult to process pain. | 导致难以感受痛觉 |
[13:34] | In addition, Stark’s bone structure appears abnormally dense.” | 另外 史塔克的骨骼结构密度异常之高 |
[13:37] | Which basically makes this guy very unpleasant to deal with. | 这导致这个家伙实在很难对付 |
[13:40] | So what’s Stark’s connection to judge Patterson, | 那史塔克和帕德森法官 |
[13:42] | Vince Chilton, and Mary Robinson? | 文斯·契尔顿以及玛丽·罗宾森有什么关系呢 |
[13:44] | The judge presided over the trial, | 那位法官主持了审讯 |
[13:45] | Mary Robinson prosecuted the case. | 玛丽·罗宾森对案件进行了起诉 |
[13:47] | Vince Chilton was the jury foreman | 文斯·契尔顿是陪审团长 |
[13:49] | who handed the verdict to the judge. | 将裁决结果交给了法官 |
[13:50] | Remember the time and date on the watch? | 还记得手表上时间和日期吗 |
[13:52] | 10:15, March 11th. | 3月11日 10点15分 |
[13:54] | That was the moment Stark was sentenced to 300 years in prison. | 那是史塔克被判决300年徒刑的时间 |
[13:57] | I knew it was something, | 我就觉得不对劲 |
[13:58] | but I didn’t put it together till I saw Mary Robinson’s body. | 但直到看见玛丽·罗宾森的尸体我才明白 |
[14:01] | Then that would mean, as the arresting officer, | 那么 作为逮捕他的警官 |
[14:03] | He’s coming after you next. | 你就是他的下一个目标 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna take this bastard down. | 我会把他缉拿归案的 |
[14:06] | No, no. No, you’re going into protective custody. | 不行 你必须接受保护性拘留 |
[14:08] | – I’m not running. – He’s already killed three people, | -我不能退缩 -他已经杀了3个人 |
[14:10] | I’m not about to lose a cop. | 我不想再损失一名警察 |
[14:12] | He’s killed a lot more than that. | 他杀的人可不只3个 |
[14:13] | I’m not gonna risk it, and neither are you. | 我不能冒这个险 你也不准 |
[14:16] | I understand why you wanna get him. | 我理解你想抓他的心情 |
[14:17] | I’d feel the same way. | 我也感同身受 |
[14:18] | But protective custody, that’s my call, not yours. | 但你需不需要保护是我做主 而不是你 |
[14:21] | Once Stark escaped, he had to move fast. | 史塔克越狱之后必须四处奔走 |
[14:25] | We need to check for stolen vehicles, | 我们需要核对全州的 |
[14:26] | assaults, and b&es from here to the state line. | 车辆丢失 袭击伤害 非法入室事件 |
[14:29] | Well, get on it. | 去查吧 |
[14:40] | You know this guy’s been shot three times | 你知道这个家伙中了3枪 |
[14:42] | and stabbed twice, right? | 被刀刺了2次吧 |
[14:44] | Yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[14:50] | Hank, | 汉克 |
[14:52] | the captain’s just doing what he thinks is right. | 队长只是在做他认为对的事情 |
[14:53] | What’s right for him is not right for me. | 他以为对 可我认为不对 |
[14:56] | Give us 24 hours, | 给我们24小时 |
[14:58] | See if we can’t get it done. | 我们一定能抓到他 |
[15:00] | I think I got what you’re looking for. | 我想我找到了你们需要的线索 |
[15:02] | 68-year-old man reported his car stolen | 68岁老人报警说他的车 |
[15:05] | from a rest stop on I-5 near the California border. | 在加利福尼亚边境的I-5公路休息站被偷 |
[15:08] | Perp fitting Stark’s description drove off | 与史塔克用来逃跑车辆相符 |
[15:11] | in his blue ’92 Cadillac coupe de ville, | 一辆蓝色92年凯迪拉克威乐 |
[15:13] | License plate 807-IHO. | 车牌号807-IHO |
[15:16] | If that caddy’s in Portland, we’ll find it. | 如果那辆车在波特兰 我们就能找到 |
[15:57] | Hey, lady. | 你好女士 |
[16:00] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:01] | Helping you cross the street. | 帮您过马路 |
[16:02] | Oh. Thank you, young man. You’re very kind. | 谢谢你年轻人 你真好 |
[16:18] | You’re driving. Let’s go. | 你开车 我们走 |
[16:20] | So… | 那么 |
[16:22] | – What do you know about Stark? – What do you mean? | -你对史塔克了解多少 -什么意思 |
[16:24] | Where’s he from? Does he have any family? | 他从哪里来 有没有家人 |
[16:27] | Maybe we can get ahead of this guy. | 也许我们能预测他下一步行动 |
[16:29] | You know, that was one of the weird things about him. | 说起来还真奇怪 |
[16:30] | He didn’t seem to be from anyplace. | 他看起来哪里人都不像 |
[16:32] | No record of where he was born, no record of a family. | 没有出生记录 没有家庭记录 |
[16:35] | It’s like this guy just fell out of the sky. | 简直就是石头里蹦出来的 |
[16:37] | Found the caddy. Or what’s left of it. | 找到凯迪拉克了 或者说剩下的残骸 |
[16:39] | Blown up in a parking lot across from a city rec facility. | 在市娱乐公园旁的停车场爆炸 |
[16:42] | – 20th and Belmont. – Wait a minute. | -贝尔蒙20号 -等等 |
[16:44] | Isn’t that near your old place? | 那不是离你以前的家很近吗 |
[16:46] | I lived a block away when I worked Stark’s case. | 办理史塔克案时我就住在一街区外 |
[16:49] | I guess this is my wake-up call. | 我猜他是想引起我的注意 |
[16:52] | Hank, you’re not going anywhere. | 汉克 你不准去任何地方 |
[16:53] | Captain! | 队长 |
[16:54] | Right now, the safest place for you is here at the precinct. | 现在对你来说 警局最安全的地方 |
[16:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:14] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[17:15] | We had some people on scene when we got here. | 我们来时现场有些人 |
[17:17] | Quite a few of them in the park. | 公园里也有不少人 |
[17:19] | Nobody said anything to us. | 但没人向我们报告 |
[17:20] | You make any determination on the cause? | 你确定爆炸原因了吗 |
[17:21] | It’s obvious somebody meant to do this. | 这明显是某人故意为之 |
[17:23] | No attempt to hide it. | 非常高调 |
[17:24] | Open gas tank, stuffed something inside, | 打开油箱门 塞了些东西进去 |
[17:28] | Lit a match, walked away. | 点燃火柴 然后走开 |
[17:31] | Plates on the caddy are a match for the one that was stolen. | 凯迪拉克的车牌跟被偷的一致 |
[17:33] | Then it’s Stark. | 是史塔克干的 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:36] | Need anything else, let us know. | 有什么需要 就叫我们 |
[17:54] | Congenital analgesia. | 先天性痛觉缺失 |
[17:57] | Abnormally dense bones. | 骨密度异常之高 |
[19:24] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[19:33] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[19:38] | – Hey, where are you? – Hey, on my way home | -你在哪里 -回家的路上 |
[19:40] | with fresh ravioli. Where are you? | 我买了刚包好的饺子 你在哪儿 |
[19:42] | Ooh. I’m in the kitchen. | 我在厨房里 |
[19:43] | Good. Boil the water on the stove. | 很好 把水放炉子上先烧着 |
[19:45] | – I’ll be right there. – Will do. | -我很快就到家了 -没问题 |
[20:09] | Damn raccoons. | 该死的浣熊 |
[20:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[20:42] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[21:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[21:14] | Grimm. | 格林 |
[21:34] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[21:36] | Run, run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[22:01] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[22:03] | Call Hank. You have to call Hank. | 给汉克打电话 你必须给汉克打电话 |
[22:08] | He has three bruised ribs and a dislocated shoulder | 3条肋骨被打伤 一侧肩膀脱臼 |
[22:11] | to go along with a mild concussion. | 还有轻微脑震荡 |
[22:13] | Nothing broken, however. He’s very lucky. | 没有骨折 他很幸运 |
[22:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:18] | I’ve got units posted here at the hospital | 我在医院和你家周围 |
[22:20] | and outside your house, ’round the clock. | 部署了全天候警员保护 |
[22:22] | And I’ll have an escort take you home. | 我会派人护送你回家 |
[22:24] | This guy won’t get anywhere near you, I promise. | 我保证那个家伙不会再靠近你 |
[22:27] | – You know who did this? – Yeah. | -你知道那人是谁 -是的 |
[22:30] | I’ve got every cop in the city looking for him. | 我已经在全城布控 |
[22:32] | Trust me, he’ll pay for what he’s done. | 相信我 他会为自己的行为付出代价 |
[22:46] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[22:56] | Where’s my ravioli? | 我的饺子呢 |
[22:59] | I spilled the water. | 我把水撒了 |
[23:00] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 |
[23:04] | You probably saved my life. | 你很可能救了我的命 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:16] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[23:18] | I’m so sorry, Juliette, it is. | 我很抱歉 朱丽叶 这是我的错 |
[23:22] | It happened in our house… | 这事发生在我们家里 |
[23:26] | with you. | 在你身上 |
[23:29] | I’ll be fine. So will the house. | 我没事 家里也没事 |
[23:31] | Nick, you need to rest. | 尼克 你需要休息 |
[23:39] | I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
[23:46] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:49] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[23:50] | I’ll be back in the morning. | 我早上回来看你 |
[24:18] | Hey, I’m actually glad you called. | 我很高兴你打电话给我 |
[24:20] | I found out a whole bunch more information | 我发现了很多关于表的信息 |
[24:22] | about that watch. Yeah, it was– | 对 它是… |
[24:26] | What? | 什么 |
[24:30] | What? | 有这事 |
[24:38] | Would you like me to stay inside with you? | 要我在屋里陪你吗 |
[24:40] | No, no. I’m–I’m… | 不 不用 我… |
[24:42] | I’m fine. I have a lot to do. | 我没事 还有许多东西要收拾 |
[24:45] | Well, we’ll be right outside. | 好吧 我们就在外面 |
[24:47] | We’ll have two cars, one on each street, | 马路两边各有一辆车 |
[24:49] | with all entrances covered. | 所有入口都盯住了 |
[24:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:55] | Run! | 跑 |
[25:32] | Stark went after Nick at his house. | 史塔克跟着尼克到家 |
[25:34] | Must’ve followed him home sometime | 一定是烧了车之后 |
[25:35] | after he blew up the car. | 盯上他的 |
[25:36] | He was probably watching the whole thing, | 也许他就在那注视着一切 |
[25:37] | Waiting for me. When I didn’t show, | 想等我出来 可我没有 |
[25:39] | – He took my partner. – Yeah. | -他就对我的搭档下手 -对 |
[25:40] | That’s kind of what we were thinking. | 我们猜测是这样 |
[25:41] | Was Juliette there? | 朱丽叶也在场吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah, for part of it. A good thing too. | 开始没在 幸亏她回来 |
[25:44] | If she hadn’t come home, who knows? | 要不是她 后果不堪设想 |
[25:47] | – She okay? – She didn’t get hurt. | -她没事吧 -没有受伤 |
[25:50] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[25:57] | – Hank. – I’m going to see Nick. | -汉克 -我要去看尼克 |
[25:59] | Hank, he’s gonna be fine. | 汉克 他会没事的 |
[26:00] | You can’t do him any good right now. | 现在你也帮不到他 |
[26:02] | I’m not staying here. | 我不要待在这 |
[26:05] | This is my responsibility. | 他受伤都是因为我 |
[26:07] | And the safety of my men is my responsibility. | 我要为我手下的安全负责 |
[26:10] | Look, I wanna get Stark as much as you do, | 听着 我和你一样想拿史塔克归案 |
[26:11] | But I’m not gonna lose another man doing it. | 但我不想再损兵折将 |
[26:12] | He won’t stop until he gets me. | 找不到他我是不会罢休的 |
[26:15] | The only way nobody else gets hurt | 唯一保护大家的方法 |
[26:17] | is if I do this alone. | 就是让我单独行动 |
[26:18] | What if he just thinks you’re alone? | 要是让他以为你是单独行动的呢 |
[26:20] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[26:21] | Set a trap… | 设个陷阱 |
[26:23] | – With you as bait. – How? | -用你做诱饵 -怎么设 |
[26:25] | Roadblock, spike strips, | 摆路障 长钉 |
[26:27] | swat units all around, pick a place we can control. | 特警埋伏在四周 找个我们能监控的地方 |
[26:30] | Ridge crest pass. Two lane road. | 山顶的关口 两条车道 |
[26:32] | One way in, one way out. Could work. | 一条进 一条出 估计能行 |
[26:36] | But I’ll have to get him there. | 但我要引他过去 |
[26:37] | Stark attacked Nick for a reason. | 史塔克袭击尼克只有一个目的 |
[26:39] | Not to kill him, but to draw you out. | 就是留下活口 引你出来 |
[26:42] | He knows you’re gonna go see him. | 他知道你会去见他 |
[26:43] | Okay. Then we’ll let him think it’s worked. | 好啊 就让他以为他得逞了 |
[26:48] | Like I said, I’m going to see Nick. | 就像我说的 我要去看尼克 |
[27:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[27:15] | I don’t know what you were just dreaming about, | 不知道你梦到了什么 |
[27:17] | but it couldn’t have been good. | 不过肯定不是好事 |
[27:19] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[27:21] | He was big. And he… | 他块头很大 他还… |
[27:25] | has a rare genetic disorder. | 有一种罕见的遗传病 |
[27:27] | It would deaden the nerves, and, uh… | 会使神经末梢坏死 而且… |
[27:31] | – abnormally dense bones. – Siegbarste. | -骨密度异常之高 -食人魔 |
[27:35] | Your basic ogre. | 初级巨人怪 |
[27:38] | You’re saying you saw one here in Portland? | 你是说在波特兰遇见了 |
[27:40] | – Yeah. – Aw, man. | -对 -天呐 |
[27:43] | Just got a knot in my stomach. | 要了命了 |
[27:46] | Siegbarste are the worst. | 食人魔无恶不作 |
[27:47] | I mean, fortunately, they’re very rare, | 还好 他们比较稀少 |
[27:49] | But if you ever run across one… | 但一旦碰到… |
[27:52] | Well, I guess you have. | 我猜你也见识过了 |
[27:54] | You’ve dealt with one before? | 你以前遇到过他们 |
[27:55] | Yeah. When I was a kid. | 恩 小时候 |
[27:56] | I mean, I didn’t deal with him directly. | 算是 间接的了解过 |
[27:58] | He came after a neighbor of mine, two doors down. | 他尾随我一个邻居 隔壁第二家的 |
[28:00] | Their son Freddy was a buddy of mine. | 他们的儿子弗雷迪是我一哥们 |
[28:02] | This guy beat Freddy’s dad to death in his own garage, | 那人把弗雷迪的爸爸打死在车库里 |
[28:05] | And then used his tools to… | 然后用他的工具… |
[28:07] | You know. Trust me… | 你懂的 相信我… |
[28:11] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你能活着已经不错了 |
[28:13] | – He’s after Hank. – Hank? Why? | -他要找汉克 -汉克 为什么 |
[28:16] | He put him in prison. | 当初被他抓去坐牢 |
[28:18] | Ooh, yeah. That’ll do it. | 对 这样说得通 |
[28:20] | These guys carry grudges to the grave. | 他们爱记仇 死了才罢休 |
[28:24] | And usually it’s your grave. | 当然 一般死得都是别人 |
[28:26] | – I have to stop him. – Good luck with that. | -我得阻止他 -但愿吧 |
[28:29] | Look at you, he already put you in the hospital, man. | 看你现在 都被送到医院来了 |
[28:31] | Siegbarste are hard to kill. | 食人魔很难对付 |
[28:34] | Not only do they have really dense bones, | 他们不但骨骼健壮 |
[28:35] | They have thick skin, and body odor | 皮肤厚实 还有那股体味 |
[28:37] | that could stop a train. | 火车都别想开走 |
[28:39] | – They’re not immortal. – No, they’re not immortal, | -他们并非杀不死 -没错 |
[28:41] | But in order to take one down, | 但想放倒一个 |
[28:44] | you gotta get close enough to do it | 你得靠得足够近 |
[28:46] | Before they knock your block off. | 抢在他敲晕你之前 |
[28:49] | Unless, of course, you have some siegbarste gift. | 除非 当然了 你有些食人魔礼物 |
[28:51] | – What? – Gift. | -什么 -礼物 |
[28:53] | German word for poison, | 德语里毒药的意思 |
[28:54] | Which I always found kind of weird at Christmas, but… | 所以过圣诞节我总觉得怪怪的 但… |
[28:57] | That stuff is so rare. | 那玩意太稀有了 |
[28:59] | I mean, you could search your entire life | 你找一辈子 |
[29:01] | and never find any. | 都不一定能找到 |
[29:02] | It literally grows on the north side of trees | 它长在树的南侧 |
[29:04] | just below the timber line | 树木线的正下方 |
[29:06] | – in Romania or something. – I think I have some. | -在罗马尼亚或者哪儿 -我手里有 |
[29:08] | What kind of meds they got you on, man? | 他们给你吃什么药啦 伙计 |
[29:11] | From my aunt. | 我姑姑留下的 |
[29:14] | What’s it do? | 它有什么用 |
[29:15] | Calcifies their bones. | 使骨质钙化 |
[29:18] | So you sort of shatter the ogre from the inside out. | 大概就是让食人魔从内部瓦解 |
[29:21] | The trick is getting the poison in them. | 关键是要把毒药打进他们身体里 |
[29:23] | I think I know how to do that. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[29:27] | There’s a rifle. It’s made for it. | 有种步枪 专门对付他们的 |
[29:32] | I need you to get it for me. | 我需要你帮我去取 |
[29:37] | Okay…He said, somewhat tenuously. | 行 但要 说具体一点 |
[29:44] | All right, there’s a trailer. | 有一辆拖车 |
[30:26] | Oh, man. | 哇 |
[30:35] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[30:37] | I swear to god, I’m doing the right thing. | 我对天发誓 这么做是对的 |
[30:40] | Okay… | 好的 |
[30:42] | Where is this? | 在哪呢 |
[30:45] | Siegbarste, siegbarste… | 食人魔 食人魔 |
[30:47] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是 |
[30:58] | There you are. | 在这 |
[31:07] | Ooh! Yeah… | 这味… |
[31:12] | That’s gonna stick with me for a while. | 这股味一时半会儿肯定散不掉了 |
[31:18] | Okay, big cabinet… | 好的 大柜子 |
[31:25] | This is… | 这简直 |
[31:27] | awesome! | 太难以置信了 |
[31:47] | This is a total freak show. | 这简直太变态了 |
[32:08] | That is a big rifle. | 这步枪还真够大的 |
[32:17] | Big rifle, big bullets. | 大步枪 大子弹 |
[33:18] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该说些什么好了 |
[33:19] | You can start by telling me what the hell you’re doing here. | 你可以先告诉我你来这干嘛 |
[33:22] | You’re supposed to be on lockdown. | 你不是应该在关禁闭吗 |
[33:24] | Didn’t work out. | 没关成 |
[33:29] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[33:30] | It would make me feel a hell of a lot better | 你现在要是在分局里待着的话 |
[33:33] | if you were back at the precinct. | 我会觉得好受得多 |
[33:34] | It’s all right. We’re bringing Stark in. | 没事的 我们要去逮史塔克了 |
[33:39] | How? | 怎么逮 |
[33:39] | Just throwing out a little bait. | 给他下套 |
[33:42] | I think I know how we can bring this guy down. | 我想我知道该怎么逮住这个家伙 |
[33:44] | Captain’s already got a plan. | 队长已经有一套计划了 |
[33:46] | I’m supposed to lead Stark | 我负责把史塔克引到 |
[33:47] | to a road block out on Ridge Crest. | 山顶的路障那里 |
[33:50] | Everyone will be there waiting for him, and it’s done. | 到时候所有人都会在那里候着他 他跑不掉的 |
[33:54] | – Simple. – Hank, listen to me. | -就这么简单 -汉克 听我说 |
[33:59] | This guy… | 这家伙… |
[34:02] | he’s not normal. | 他不是普通人 |
[34:04] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[34:07] | And there’s something you don’t know. | 而有件事是你不知道的 |
[34:10] | During Stark’s trial, I did something. | 在史塔克的审判期间 我做了一件事 |
[34:14] | He had a good lawyer. | 他当时请了个很厉害的律师 |
[34:17] | All the jury needed was reasonable doubt, | 只要他能向陪审团提供合理的怀疑 |
[34:18] | and that monster was gonna walk. | 那个怪物就能无罪释放 |
[34:23] | I followed through on a lead, | 我当时在跟踪一个线索 |
[34:25] | a surveillance tape from a fast food joint across town. | 那个线索是城那头的一家快餐连锁店的监控录像 |
[34:31] | Guy looked just enough like Stark | 一个看起来长得挺像史塔克的家伙出现在那个录像带中 |
[34:33] | to maybe give him an alibi. | 那就足以成为他的不在场证明了 |
[34:36] | It was bogus. | 可那个录像带是伪造的 |
[34:38] | Stark planted the guy himself. | 那个家伙是史塔克自己安排的 |
[34:41] | If one juror had decided it was Stark, | 可只要有一个陪审团成员认为那是史塔克 |
[34:43] | the whole case would’ve been tossed. | 那整个案子就作废了 |
[34:48] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能允许那种事情发生 |
[34:53] | And neither could Mary Robinson. | 玛丽·罗宾森也接受不了 |
[34:54] | You lost the tape? | 于是你把录像带给弄丢了 |
[34:56] | It somehow got misplaced on the way to the D.A’s office. | 在去检察官办公室的路上 那盘录像带不知怎么地就找不着了 |
[35:03] | Neither of us ever spoke anything about it. | 我们俩人从来没把这件事告诉过任何人 |
[35:09] | But now you know too. | 但是现在我告诉了你 |
[35:13] | I’m the last one Stark blames, | 我是史塔克怪罪的最后一个人 |
[35:16] | so I’m gonna end it where it started. | 解铃还须系铃人 所以我要来结束这一切 |
[35:18] | You’re going to the quarry instead of Ridge Crest. | 看来你是准备去采石场而不是山顶 |
[35:20] | At least no one else will get hurt. | 至少那样一来不会有别人受伤 |
[35:22] | So if anyone asks, you can say you tried to stop me. | 所以如果有别人问起来 你可以说你试过要阻止我 |
[35:25] | No, Hank. Hank! | 不 汉克 汉克 |
[35:34] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[35:35] | Whoa, whoa, man. Slow down. | 伙计 说慢点 |
[35:38] | Yeah, I’m bringing you the gun right now. | 是啊 我现在正要把枪拿上楼去给你 |
[35:40] | What do you mean Hank’s leaving the hospital? What — | 你说汉克正要离开医院是什么意思 什么 |
[35:43] | Oh, yeah. Hank’s leaving the hospital. | 没错 汉克是正要离开医院 |
[35:47] | Looks like he’s going to his car. | 他好像要去开车 |
[35:49] | Want me to give him the gun? | 你想让我把枪给他吗 |
[35:50] | Does he even know about the gun? | 他根本都不知道这把枪的存在吧 |
[35:52] | If he doesn’t know about the gun, I’m not — | 如果他不知道这把枪的存在的话 我才不要 |
[35:55] | He’s already leaving, how am I supposed | 他已经走了 我现在还怎么 |
[35:56] | to give him the gun now? | 把枪给他呀 |
[35:59] | All right, okay, all right, I’ll do my best. | 好吧 好吧 我尽量吧 |
[37:05] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[37:38] | Stark | 史塔克 |
[37:39] | you are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[37:40] | Place your hands behind your head, | 把手放在头后 |
[37:42] | face down on the ground. | 趴下 |
[37:44] | Really like the place you picked. | 我很喜欢你选的这个地方 |
[37:47] | Lot of fond memories here. | 这里有很多美好的回忆 |
[37:48] | Shut up and get down! | 闭嘴 趴下 |
[37:51] | Do you hear me? | 听见了没有 |
[37:54] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[37:59] | You owe me five years. | 你欠我五年自由 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna say this one last time — | 我最后再说一遍 |
[38:03] | get down on the ground. | 趴下 |
[38:05] | Let’s get this over with. | 咱俩速战速决吧 |
[38:07] | Stay where you are. | 站住别动 |
[38:11] | Stay where you are! | 站住别动 |
[39:44] | Okay, time to go. | 好了 该走了 |
[39:45] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[40:00] | This is Detective Griffin. | 我是格里芬警探 |
[40:03] | I wanna report… | 我要报告 |
[40:06] | a shooting. | 一起枪击案 |
[40:34] | It’s done. | 搞掂了 |
[40:37] | Hank is okay. | 汉克没事 |
[40:39] | Me? Eh…I’ll live. | 我 我没事的 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I’ll see you. | 好的 回头见 |
[40:50] | Stark is dead. | 史塔克死了 |
[40:55] | You killed him? | 你把他给杀了吗 |
[40:56] | Somebody did, but it wasn’t me. | 不是我 是别人干的 |
[40:59] | Who? | 是谁 |
[41:01] | I wish I knew. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[41:04] | I owe him one. | 我欠他的 |
[41:14] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事我很高兴 |
[41:18] | You too. | 彼此彼此 |
[41:31] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你还活着就算是幸运的 |
[41:33] | Pulling a stunt like that, I should have your badge. | 你违背命令擅自行事 我应该没收你的警徽的 |
[41:36] | You want it, you can have it. | 你想要就拿去吧 |
[41:40] | Well, I’d rather have you alive and wearing it. | 我宁愿要你活着 自己戴着 |
[41:43] | Look, don’t get me wrong, I wanted Stark dead too. | 听着 别误会 我也想看到史塔克死 |
[41:46] | But that’s not the way this department works. | 但是这不是这个部门的办事方式 |
[41:48] | You insulted every cop in this city, | 你侮辱了这个市里的每一个警察 |
[41:49] | and we had just as much right to be there as you did. | 我们就跟你一样有权在场 |
[41:52] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[41:55] | You’re a good detective, Hank. | 你是名出色的警探 汉克 |
[41:57] | But you’re a lot better when we’re all working together. | 但是当你身后有大家的支持时 你才能发挥到极致 |
[42:02] | These… | 这些 |
[42:05] | are the bullets pulled out of Stark’s body. | 是从史塔克的身体里取出的子弹 |
[42:08] | According to ballistics, | 根据弹道分析 |
[42:10] | one .577 and two .600 caliber nitro-express rifle bullets | 其中一个是0.577口径还有两个是0.600口径的硝酸甘油急速步枪子弹 |
[42:15] | made in England over 100 years ago. | 这些子弹是一百多年前产自英国的 |
[42:19] | What kind of rifle is that? | 那武器是哪种步枪呢 |
[42:20] | Triple barrel, very rare. | 三重枪管 非常罕见 |
[42:23] | Made mostly for royalty for their African safaris. | 主要是用来给英国皇室在非洲狩猎用的 |
[42:25] | Commonly known as an elephant gun. | 又称为捕象枪 |
[42:30] | Who the hell would have a gun like that? | 谁他妈的会有这种枪呢 |
[42:33] | That is something I’d very much like to know. | 这也是我很想知道的 |