时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I hate this model. It’s a deathtrap. | 我讨厌这个型号 简直是个死亡陷阱 |
[00:06] | Look, it’s trying to kill me. | 它简直要把我杀了 |
[00:09] | I saw him with my own two eyes. | 我亲眼看到他了 |
[00:10] | I was in his house. | 我就在他房子里 |
[00:11] | Okey, so where does he live, | 那他住哪儿呢 |
[00:13] | Mr. I-saw-grimm-and-lived-to-tell-about-it? | “目睹格林幸存者”先生 |
[00:15] | They were parked across the street. | 他们就停在街对面 |
[00:17] | One of them was taking pictures of our house, | 其中一个人在给我们房子拍照 |
[00:18] | the other one had binoculars. | 另一个拿着望远镜 |
[00:20] | Got a name and address on the truck you saw. | 查到那辆卡车主人的名字和地址了 |
[00:22] | – So what do we do? – Okay, we don’t do anything. | -那我们怎么做 -我们什么都不做 |
[00:24] | I’ll have somebody take care of it. | 我会找人处理的 |
[00:28] | “顷刻间 女祭司变身为一只硕大无比的蜘蛛精 武士发现自己被紧缚网中” | |
[00:50] | Hey, honey. What’s going on? | 喂 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[00:52] | Just got to the opening. | 我刚到开幕展 |
[00:53] | I’m sorry I couldn’t join you. | 很抱歉不能陪你 |
[00:56] | What do you think? | 那边感觉如何 |
[00:58] | – Not really my taste. – How is it? | -不太符合我的品位 -怎么样 |
[01:00] | See anything you like? | 有看到自己喜欢的吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah…Interesting work. | 有啊 很有意思的作品 |
[01:05] | A little Modigliani meets Matisse. | 融合了莫迪里亚尼和马蒂斯的风格 |
[01:07] | Hmm. You’re much more of an abstract kind of a guy. | 你这人比较喜欢抽象派的作品 |
[01:11] | – I miss you. – I miss you, too. | -我想你 -我也想你 |
[01:14] | Okay, I’ll see you in the morning. | 好的 明早见 |
[01:16] | I can’t wait to get home. | 我真想赶紧回家 |
[01:18] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[01:33] | I hate it. | 我不喜欢这张 |
[01:35] | Too bad. I think it’s pretty good. | 真遗憾 我觉得这张很不错 |
[01:53] | If you like this one, | 你要是喜欢这张的话 |
[01:54] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to sleep tonight. | 我今晚恐怕会气得睡不着觉 |
[01:56] | Mmm…This piece exemplifies focus on the use of color | 这幅作品是注重于色彩运用的个中典范 |
[02:01] | as a means of emotive expression. | 并将其作为情感表达的手段 |
[02:04] | By avoiding a more literal transcription of human nature, | 通过避免对人类本性的刻板诠释 |
[02:08] | it clearly comprises the basic tenets of fauvism. | 它显然包含了野兽派的基本原则 |
[02:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:15] | Doesn’t mean it’s good. | 但这并不代表它是幅好画 |
[02:18] | – Are you a painter? – Why? | -你是位画家吗 -怎么了 |
[02:21] | I’m a collector. | 我是个收藏家 |
[02:22] | What are you collecting tonight? | 你今晚想收藏哪一幅 |
[02:24] | Oh, nothing here. | 这里没有我心仪的作品 |
[02:26] | I was just thinking about leaving. | 我刚才正想离开 |
[02:29] | You wouldn’t want to have a drink with me | 你愿意和我去小酌几杯 |
[02:31] | and keep talking by any chance, would you? | 接着聊聊天吗 |
[02:34] | Thanks, but no. I have to go. | 谢谢 我就不去了 我得走了 |
[03:06] | Okay. I just have one question. | 好吧 我只想问一个问题 |
[03:09] | What the hell is fauvism? | 什么是野兽派 |
[03:12] | You’re a collector and you don’t know? | 你这个收藏家连野兽派都不知道吗 |
[03:14] | Well, I collect what I’m attracted to. | 我只收藏吸引我眼球的作品 |
[03:18] | It’s a style of les fauves, | 就是”野兽”派 |
[03:21] | which is french for “wild beasts.” | 在法语里是”野兽”的意思 |
[03:24] | Loosely comprised of early 20th-century modern artists | 代表人物是几位二十世纪早期的现代画家 |
[03:28] | who used wild brush strokes and bold colors | 他们运用粗犷的笔触及大胆的色彩 |
[03:31] | while their subject matter exhibited | 作品的主旨呈现出 |
[03:33] | a high degree of simplification and abstraction. | 高度的简化和抽象化 |
[03:37] | Much like a man trying to pick up a woman. | 就像男人想要结识女人一样 |
[03:40] | Here I was, trying to be abstract, | 我本想尽量表现得抽象一些 |
[03:42] | but I guess I wound up being pretty simple. | 但到头来却过于简单直白了 |
[03:45] | All successful creative endeavors are simple. | 所有成功的创造性尝试都很简单 |
[03:49] | So I must have a chance. | 这么说我还有一线希望 |
[04:10] | I–I really can’t stay. | 我真的不能待下去 |
[04:13] | I hope the print didn’t put you in the wrong mood. | 希望这些印刷的画作没倒你胃口 |
[04:16] | No…It’s not you. I’m sorry. | 没有 不是针对你 抱歉 |
[04:21] | Look, I think you just need to relax a little bit. | 我觉得你应该放松一点 |
[04:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[04:45] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 是你没搞明白 |
[04:56] | You know exactly why you came here. | 你很清楚自己来这是什么目的 |
[05:11] | Okay, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[06:14] | Is it working now? | 正常了吗 |
[06:16] | Not in the sense that I can see anything. | 反正我是什么图像都看不见 |
[06:17] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[06:18] | It should be working. I don’t get it. | 应该可以了啊 真搞不懂 |
[06:20] | Can you please just let me try? | 你就不能让我试试吗 |
[06:21] | No, no, no, no, no. All right, how about now? | 不用不用 好了 现在呢 |
[06:24] | Are you using input or output? | 你插的是输入口还是输出口 |
[06:32] | – What was that? – We just got egged. | -那是什么玩意 -有人朝咱家扔鸡蛋 |
[06:40] | Stay here. | 你待在家里 |
[06:41] | No, I’m coming, too. | 不 我也要去 |
[06:42] | No, not unless you have a gun, and you don’t. | 不行 你手上没枪 不准出去 |
[06:46] | One gun in the house is enough, thank you. | 家里有一把枪就够了 拜托 |
[06:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们两个干嘛呢 |
[06:59] | It’s just kids. | 只是小孩子而已 |
[07:00] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[07:02] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[07:04] | Yeah, well, they egged our window. | 可他们朝咱家窗户扔鸡蛋了 |
[07:05] | They can’t–no, come on. | 得了吧你 |
[07:06] | They’re probably scared to death. | 他们大概快被你吓死了 |
[07:10] | Yeah, maybe this is a little overkill. | 好吧 我可能有点小题大做了 |
[07:12] | You think? | 不然你以为呢 |
[07:15] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 进屋吧 |
[07:18] | I used to do crap like that all the time when I was little. | 我小时候也整天搞这种恶作剧 |
[07:23] | I mean, you’re kids. | 小孩子嘛 |
[07:24] | You dare each other to do stupid stuff. | 经常会激对方去做蠢事 |
[07:29] | There was this really, really old guy who lived on our block, | 我们街区以前住了个上了年纪的老头 |
[07:32] | and we all thought that he looked like a troll. | 我们都觉得他长得像山妖 |
[07:35] | So we’d always dare each other to run across his backyard, | 所以我们就经常互相激对方跑过他家后院 |
[07:38] | which seemed really scary. | 觉得那样很恐怖 |
[07:40] | Well, my dad said that he was a war hero | 我爸说他是位战争英雄 |
[07:43] | who’d been really badly injured in one of the wars. | 在某场战争中受了重伤 |
[07:46] | that’s why he looked the way he did. | 所以才会变成那副模样 |
[07:48] | Wait, so you’re telling me you think these kids | 那你的意思是那帮孩子 |
[07:50] | – think I’m a monster? – No. | -觉得我是个怪物喽 -不是 |
[07:52] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别无理取闹了 |
[07:53] | I’m just saying that we haven’t exactly | 我只是说我们家 |
[07:55] | been the quiet neighbors next door. | 也没少给邻居们添乱 |
[07:58] | No, I guess we haven’t. | 对 确实是这样 |
[08:00] | Maybe that’s something we could work on. | 我们应该努力改进 |
[08:04] | Two eisbiber kids egged my house last night. | 两个小水獭怪昨晚往我家扔鸡蛋 |
[08:07] | You’re the monster under the bed. | 你才是那个闻之丧胆的怪物 |
[08:10] | I think some wesen found out you’re a Grimm | 大概是某个妖怪发现你是格林 |
[08:12] | – And they’re curious. – What’s a wesen? | -他们觉得好奇 -什么是妖怪 |
[08:14] | You know, blutbaden, fuchsbau, wildschwein, | 就是狼人 狐妖 野猪妖 |
[08:16] | those of us the Grimms have been | 那些你们格林家族几百年来 |
[08:18] | trying to eradicate for centuries. | 想要斩草除根的怪物 |
[08:20] | Yeah, but you know I’m not like that. | 但你知道我不是那样的人 |
[08:21] | Dude, join the misunderstood. | 哥们 知道被误解的滋味了吧 |
[08:23] | Try telling people I don’t eat meat. | 说我不吃肉一样没人信 |
[08:25] | It’s like I told you when we first met. | 就像咱们初次见面的时候我告诉你的 |
[08:28] | None of us have ever seen a Grimm before, you know? | 我们之前从没见过格林家的人 |
[08:31] | You’re not real, | 你们并不真实 |
[08:31] | you’re a scary story we tell our kids. | 你们只是恐怖故事里的人物 |
[08:33] | “Be good or a Grimm will come cut your head off.” | “要乖 否则格林会来砍了你脑袋” |
[08:35] | Okay, so now I’m on some kind of Grimm grapevine. | 这么说外面传了我的小道消息 |
[08:38] | You’re big news in the wesen world. | 在我们眼里 你可是爆炸性新闻 |
[08:40] | Look, it’s not them who I’m worried about. | 我担心的并不是他们 |
[08:43] | It’s who they’re gonna tell and who they’re gonna tell. | 而是他们会把这消息口口相传给什么人 |
[08:46] | You gotta deal with that before it gets any worse. | 在情况恶化之前 你得学着处理 |
[08:49] | How’s it going with Juliette? You tell her anything yet? | 朱丽叶那边怎么样 你跟她说什么了吗 |
[08:53] | Ah! Not quite. | 还没有 |
[08:56] | Nada? Zip? | 啥都没说 毛都没提 |
[08:59] | Diddly? | 她一点都不知道 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:02] | I guess Grimms aren’t that brave after all. | 看来格林也没我们想象中那么神勇 |
[09:09] | No, no. I got it. | 没事 我懂 |
[09:10] | Death calls. | 凶案通知 |
[09:13] | – Yeah, what do you got? – Have a nice day. | -喂 什么情况 -祝破案愉快 |
[09:16] | Where? | 在哪 |
[09:17] | Victim’s Ryan Showalter, 28. | 死者名叫瑞恩·索尔特 28岁 |
[09:19] | Stock analyst with Mindel, Brandt, and Zoic. | 在明德尔·勃兰特·泽伊克事务所做证券分析师 |
[09:21] | Neighbors hear anything? Any witnesses? | 邻居有听到动静吗 有目击证人吗 |
[09:22] | No, haven’t found anybody yet. We’re still canvassing. | 没有 还没有任何发现 我们还在调查 |
[09:24] | – It’s a pretty quiet building. – Surveillance cams? | -这栋楼出奇的安静 -有监控摄像头吗 |
[09:26] | Lobby and parking garage. We’re downloading it now. | 大厅和停车库有 我们正在下载监控录像 |
[09:28] | Who found the body? | 是谁发现的尸体 |
[09:30] | Girlfriend, Amy Lewis. She’s an actress. | 他女友 艾米·露易丝 是个演员 |
[09:32] | She lives here, she had in audition in L.A. | 她住在这里 之前在洛城试镜 |
[09:34] | She got back around 9:00 a.m. And found him. | 大约晚上九点回的家 发现了尸体 |
[09:36] | That’s her over there. She’s pretty shook up. | 那就是她 吓得不轻 |
[09:39] | – I would be, too. – We sure that’s him? | -要是我也会害怕 -确定是他本人吗 |
[09:41] | Girlfriend I.D.’d him. | 女友确定了他的身份 |
[09:43] | Says he’s missing his gold Rolex. | 说他的劳力士金表不见了 |
[09:44] | She’s certain he’d have been wearing it. | 她确定他最近一直戴着 |
[09:46] | Said it’s registered with the insurance company. | 她说那块表在保险公司做过登记 |
[09:48] | The body’s completely desiccated. | 尸体已经完全脱水了 |
[09:50] | That doesn’t happen overnight. | 一夜之间不可能发生这种变化 |
[09:51] | When was the last time anybody saw him alive? | 最后一次有人见到他是什么时候 |
[09:53] | Try last night. | 昨晚 |
[09:54] | According to his girlfriend, | 据他女朋友说 |
[09:55] | Showalter was among the living | 昨晚八点 索尔特还出席了 |
[09:56] | at an art gallery opening 8:00 p.m. | 一家美术馆的开幕展 |
[09:58] | She spoke to him on his cell phone last night. | 她昨晚通过手机跟他通过话 |
[10:00] | No way this guy was alive last night. | 这家伙昨晚不可能还活着 |
[10:01] | Hey, I found something. | 我这里有发现 |
[10:15] | Looks like it was bitten off. | 看起来像是被咬下来的 |
[10:17] | Yeah, nail polish. | 没错 指甲油 |
[10:18] | Must be a woman’s finger, but you never know. | 应该是女性的手指 但也不一定 |
[10:20] | At least we’ll get a clean print. | 至少我们得到了清楚的指纹 |
[10:24] | – Ahh. – What? | -卧槽 -怎么了 |
[10:26] | It moved! | 指头动了 |
[10:28] | Must have been a nerve. | 肯定是刺激了残留的神经 |
[10:30] | You want to pick it up again | 你是要自己捡起来 |
[10:31] | or you want me to give you the finger? | 还是要我帮你捡[此处双关 亦为竖中指之意] |
[10:36] | That’s Ryan. | 那就是瑞恩 |
[10:37] | Could be that’s the phone call with the girlfriend. | 他当时应该在和女朋友打电话 |
[10:40] | How well did you know Ryan? | 你跟瑞恩熟吗 |
[10:41] | He bought a few pieces from me, but I can’t say | 他在我这里买过几幅作品 |
[10:43] | that I really know him. | 但我跟他不是很熟 |
[10:45] | – Wait, who’s the woman? – I’ve not seen her before. | -等等 那个女人是谁 -我不认识她 |
[10:47] | I remember the hat, but I’ve never seen her before. | 我记得那顶帽子 但我不认识她 |
[10:50] | I thought this was invitation-only. | 我以为只有被邀请的人才能参加 |
[10:51] | Yes, but we work from a list that a number | 没错 但邀请名单是我们 |
[10:54] | of other galleries work from. | 跟其他画廊一起搞的 |
[10:55] | I can’t say that I know everyone on it personally. | 我不敢说上面的人我都认识 |
[10:57] | We’re gonna need that list. | 我们需要那个名单 |
[10:59] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:03] | She’s leaving. | 她离开了 |
[11:04] | He’s leaving too. | 他也离开了 |
[11:07] | Could be he caught up with her on the street. | 也许他在街上追上了她 |
[11:08] | Maybe they had plans to meet up later. | 也许他们约好了之后见面 |
[11:10] | And he didn’t want to be seen leaving with her. | 他不想让别人看见和她一起离开 |
[11:12] | Or she didn’t want to be seen leaving with him. | 或者她不想让人看见跟他一起离开 |
[11:14] | So who was seducing who? | 那到底是谁勾引谁 |
[11:16] | My experience… | 根据我的经验 |
[11:17] | the woman runs the relationship. | 这种情况一般是女性比较主动 |
[11:20] | Well, you two seem to get all the interesting cases lately. | 看来最近有趣的案子都被你们接了 |
[11:24] | Not that I’m complaining. Love the challenge. | 我这可不是抱怨 我喜欢挑战 |
[11:28] | Well, I can tell you the cause of death. | 我能告诉你死因 |
[11:31] | Your victim was made to ingest something highly corrosive. | 受害者被迫摄入某种强腐蚀性物质 |
[11:34] | Some kind of acid. | 某种酸 |
[11:35] | What kind? I don’t know…Yet. | 至于是什么酸 我现在还不知道 |
[11:38] | But the mouth, esophagus, and stomach lining | 但他的嘴 食道 胃壁 |
[11:40] | were all eaten away. | 都被侵蚀掉了 |
[11:41] | Whatever it was completely liquefied his organs, | 这种物质完全液化了他的器官 |
[11:44] | which were then sucked out through this jagged incision. | 然后又从锯齿状切口被吸走 |
[11:47] | Here, in his abdomen. | 这里 在他的腹部 |
[11:49] | And what could do that, some kind of embalming pump? | 什么设备有这种功能 某种防腐泵吗 |
[11:52] | Well, those are usually used to pump things in, not out, | 防腐泵通常用来压入 而不是抽取 |
[11:54] | but I suppose you could switch it around. | 但我想应该也能反过来用 |
[11:57] | Would that explain his overnight mummification? | 这样可以把尸体一晚上做成干尸吗 |
[11:59] | Oh, it might. | 也许可以 |
[12:01] | Now, what about the incision in his abdomen? | 那他腹部的切口怎么回事 |
[12:02] | Was that a knife? | 是刀割的吗 |
[12:04] | More like teeth. | 更像牙齿 |
[12:05] | It looks something like a bite mark. | 看起来像个咬痕 |
[12:08] | Literally sucking the victim dry. | 真是把受害者给”吸”干了 |
[12:10] | Are we looking at a revenge killing? | 会不会是报复谋杀 |
[12:12] | Don’t know yet. Victim’s never been married, | 还不能确定 受害者没有结婚 |
[12:13] | So we ruled out ex-wives. | 可以排除前妻 |
[12:15] | Current girlfriend’s alibi checks out. | 现任女友拥有不在场证明 |
[12:16] | Could be an ex. He was a bit of a player. | 也许是前女友 他是个花花公子 |
[12:18] | And the only thing missing was his rolex. | 唯一丢失的东西是他的劳力士 |
[12:20] | We got the serial number from the insurance company. | 我们从保险公司得到了序列号 |
[12:22] | – Put it on a hotlist. – And what about his financials? | -已经放进被盗物品表了 -他财务状况如何 |
[12:24] | Not in debt. Doesn’t seem to be a gambler, | 没有外债 看起来不像赌徒 |
[12:26] | Except maybe the stock market. | 但股票上可能有问题 |
[12:27] | Well, lots of people lost money on the market, | 很多人在股市中亏了本 |
[12:28] | maybe one of his, uh, female clients | 也许他的某位女性客户 |
[12:30] | Didn’t appreciate his stock tips. | 不满意他的炒股技术 |
[12:31] | Anybody look at our pension funds lately? | 有没有人查过抚恤基金 |
[12:32] | There’s motive for homicide right there. | 也许有人为了钱杀他 |
[12:34] | Hey, we got a hit off that finger. | 我们在指头上找到一个线索 |
[12:36] | Same print turned up at a crime scene in Phoenix | 同样的指纹5年前在凤凰城 |
[12:38] | five years ago. | 出现过 |
[12:39] | Phoenix P.D. Emailed you guys their files. | 凤凰城警局把资料发给你们了 |
[12:41] | – Tox reports are on your desk. – Thanks. | -毒性检测报告在你桌子上 -谢谢 |
[12:42] | Let’s see what we got. | 来看看有什么线索 |
[12:48] | Well, this looks familiar. | 这看起来很眼熟 |
[12:50] | Seems like your killer’s been to Phoenix. | 看来凶手去过凤凰城 |
[12:52] | Victim’s name was George Dixon, 25. | 受害者名叫乔治·迪克森 25岁 |
[12:54] | Last seen at his bachelor party. No suspects. | 最后一次出现是在单身派对上 无嫌疑人 |
[12:57] | The single print is all they found. | 他们只找到一个指纹 |
[12:59] | Only thing taken was his fiance’s wedding ring, | 唯一丢失的是他的结婚戒指 |
[13:00] | worth 10 grand. | 价值1万美元 |
[13:02] | Could be she’s collecting trophies of her kills. | 也许她杀人并收集战利品 |
[13:04] | A ring in Phoenix, a watch here. | 在凤凰城拿个戒指 在这里拿个表 |
[13:06] | Looking at the tox report, the victim was found | 根据毒性检验报告 |
[13:07] | in a mummified state, just like ours. | 受害者呈干尸状 跟我们一样 |
[13:09] | You ever hear of latroinsectotoxin? | 你听说过黑寡妇蜘蛛毒素吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah, gargle with it every morning. | 听过 我每天早上用它漱口 |
[13:13] | – What is it? – It’s an amino acid | -是什么东西 -一种氨基酸 |
[13:15] | found in spider venom. | 来自蜘蛛毒液 |
[13:17] | Why can’t she just shoot these guys and keep it simple? | 她为什么不直接用枪打死他们呢 |
[13:19] | Some people don’t like guns. | 有些人不喜欢用枪 |
[13:21] | Some people don’t like spiders either. | 有些人还不喜欢蜘蛛呢 |
[13:22] | Well, she’s already killed twice. | 她已经杀了两人 |
[13:24] | Could be more victims. | 可能还有更多受害者 |
[13:25] | See if you can find another match. | 查查有没有其他类似案件 |
[13:26] | – Let me know. – All right. | -有发现给我说一声 -好的 |
[13:27] | Why don’t you deal with Phoenix? | 你去查凤凰城那边 |
[13:29] | I’ll follow the venom. | 我查查毒液 |
[14:25] | “Travelling on a steamer from Singapore, | 在一艘从新加坡出发的蒸汽轮上 |
[14:28] | “I met a japanese doctor by the name of Hasegawa, | 我认识了一位名叫长谷川的日本医生 |
[14:31] | “who I was surprised to discover shared my abilities. | 我惊讶的发现他和我拥有相同能力 |
[14:34] | “He gave me the following scroll, | 他给了我这个卷轴 |
[14:37] | “which described a recent encounter | 里面描述了 |
[14:38] | “with a previously unknown creature. | 他最近遇到的未知物种 |
[14:40] | I’ve had several passages roughly translated.” | 我已将其中几段大致翻译 |
[17:02] | Well, if you can’t hold your liquor, | 如果连酒瓶都拿不住 |
[17:03] | You shouldn’t be drinking. | 你就不应该喝酒 |
[17:13] | What do you want from me? What are you doing here? | 你想干什么 你为什么来这里 |
[17:16] | I came here to ask you the same thing. | 我是来问你相同问题的 |
[17:18] | Why are you and your buddies watching my house? | 你和同伴为什么要监视我房子 |
[17:22] | – I… – just breathe. | -我… -说啊 |
[17:23] | Come on, breathe! | 快说 |
[17:25] | None of us have ever seen a Grimm before. | 我们从没有见过真正的格林 |
[17:28] | Where’d you hear about me and where I live? | 你怎么知道我身份和住址的 |
[17:29] | Hey, doofus! Where’s the beer? | 笨蛋 啤酒在哪儿 |
[17:31] | You. | 是你 |
[17:34] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[17:35] | I have three kids. | 我有三个孩子 |
[17:36] | You’re the one who started all this. | 你是始作俑者 |
[17:38] | No, no. Well, yes, sort of. | 不 不 算是吧 |
[17:40] | But I-I didn’t mean anything. | 但我没有恶意 |
[17:41] | It’s just that nobody believed me. | 只是因为没人相信我 |
[17:43] | I didn’t know how else to prove you were a– | 我不知道还能怎么证明你是… |
[17:45] | – You have a very lovely wife. – We’re not married. | -你的妻子很可爱 -我们还没结婚 |
[17:47] | – Even better! – Please… | -那更好了 -求你了 |
[17:48] | You don’t have to kill us. | 你没必要杀了我们 |
[17:50] | I’m not gonna kill anyone. | 我没准备杀任何人 |
[17:52] | – Really? – Good. That’s good. | -真的吗 -很好 太好了 |
[17:53] | Unless they threaten me or my girlfriend. | 除非他们威胁我或者我女朋友 |
[17:55] | No, no, no. We–we would never do that. | 不 我们绝不会那样做 |
[17:57] | – Never. Ever. – How many Wesen have you told? | -永远不会 -你还告诉了多少怪物 |
[17:59] | Nobody! | 没了 |
[18:00] | W-well, hardly anyone. | 几乎没了 |
[18:02] | You know, maybe just a couple of neighbors. | 可能还有几个邻居 |
[18:03] | All right, here’s what you’re gonna do. | 好的 接下来你们必须这么做 |
[18:04] | You’re gonna make sure that whoever you told | 你们要确保那些知道我身份的人 |
[18:06] | and whoever they told never come to my house again. | 永远别再靠近我的房子 |
[18:09] | Oh, fine. Sure. We can do that. | 好的 当然 我们可以做到 |
[18:11] | – We–uh, right? – Of course! | -我们…对吧 -当然 |
[18:12] | You bet! Absolutely! | 没问题 绝对没问题 |
[18:14] | Well, I hope so… | 但愿如此 |
[18:16] | ’cause I’d hate to have to come back here. | 因为我可不想再回来一趟 |
[18:18] | Y-you won’t have to do that. | 你不用再回来了 |
[18:19] | Not that you’re not always welcome. | 不是不欢迎你 |
[18:20] | – Anytime. Anytime! – Good. | -请随时来做客 -很好 |
[18:22] | So we understand each other. | 那我们达成共识了 |
[18:41] | Turn-down service. | 就寝服务 |
[18:47] | Housekeeping. | 打扫房间的 |
[19:29] | Same bite marks. | 同样的咬痕 |
[19:31] | This is a… | 这是… |
[19:34] | piece of dress, maybe. | 也许是从裙子上撕下来的 |
[19:37] | Let’s get hotel surveillance, | 我们去看看宾馆的监控录像 |
[19:40] | see who we got wearing a black dress. | 看看谁穿着黑色的裙子 |
[19:44] | 5’7”, 120 pounds. | 高1米73 重108斤 |
[19:47] | Just like our suspect from the art gallery | 很像画廊里那个嫌疑人 |
[19:48] | except for the blonde hair. | 但她头发是金色 |
[19:49] | Little black dress. | 小黑裙 |
[19:51] | Same as the fabric we found in his hand. | 跟他手里的布料一样 |
[19:52] | Just got off the phone with the chiefs of police | 我刚跟凤凰城和阿尔伯克基的 |
[19:54] | in Phoenix and Albuquerque. | 警察局长通完电话 |
[19:55] | They’ve linked your fingerprint to two more murders | 那个指纹和5年前发生在凤凰城的 |
[19:57] | in Phoenix five years ago. | 另2桩谋杀案有联系 |
[19:59] | Victims were found desiccated within a three-day period. | 受害者在三天内就呈干尸状 |
[20:01] | Bite marks on each victim. | 每个受害者都有咬痕 |
[20:03] | Now, there were also three murders with a similar MO | 在那之前五年 阿尔伯克基市 |
[20:05] | in Albuquerque five years before that. | 也发生过三起相同手法的谋杀案 |
[20:07] | Were all thought to be some sort of ritualistic killing. | 这些谋杀案都被认定为某种邪教仪式 |
[20:10] | No suspects were ever charged. | 没有疑犯被起诉 |
[20:12] | Three murders every five years. | 每五年三起谋杀 |
[20:13] | Only two victims in Portland so far. | 目前波特兰只有两名受害者 |
[20:15] | Means the ritual isn’t complete. | 所以仪式还未结束 |
[20:17] | They’re also gonna send over a list of items | 他们还会传一份单子过来 |
[20:19] | that the killer took from each victim, mostly jewelry. | 上面列了杀手从受害者身上拿走的东西 |
[20:22] | watches, rings. | 主要是珠宝 手表 戒指 |
[20:23] | Look, we want to get ahead of this thing, | 我们要在她下手之前抓住她 |
[20:25] | we need to figure out how she’s picking her victims. | 弄清楚她挑选受害人的依据 |
[20:28] | She will kill again. | 她还会再杀人的 |
[21:02] | Can I, uh, give the pretty lady a hand? | 这位美女 能给我个机会帮忙 |
[21:04] | Now, that is a really pathetic line. | 你这搭讪的方法也太寒碜了吧 |
[21:07] | Does that ever work for you? | 以前成功过吗 |
[21:09] | Never. But I keep trying. | 没有 但我一直在尝试 |
[21:11] | Well, today might be your lucky day then. | 那今天可能是你的幸运日了 |
[21:15] | I actually could use a hand. | 我确实需要帮忙 |
[21:16] | You can start with that. | 你可以先搞定那个 |
[21:18] | Ah, the heavy lifting first. | 得先搬重物 |
[21:26] | Thanks, dad. Come on, mom. | 谢谢爸爸 妈妈快来 |
[21:27] | We’re late. We gotta hurry. | 我们迟到了 得快点 |
[21:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:34] | Watch the offsides! | 注意别越位呀 |
[21:48] | Oh, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:50] | Caught me making some baddenwurst. | 我正做巴登肠呢 |
[21:55] | I was feeling sort of homesick. | 有点想家了 |
[21:57] | My mom used to make this stuff all the time. | 我妈妈以前总是做这个 |
[21:59] | You want some? | 要来点尝尝吗 |
[22:00] | Who’s in it? | 用谁的肉做的? |
[22:01] | Okay, when my nana used to make it, she stuffed it with, | 好吧 我祖母做这个的时候 材料是 |
[22:04] | you know, whatever, whoever was around. | 逮到谁就是谁了 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I think I’ll pass. | 是嘛 那我还是不要了 |
[22:07] | No, but mine’s vegetarian! | 但我做的是素的 |
[22:09] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 我不想吃 多谢 |
[22:12] | So you wanted to talk about spider poison? | 你想聊聊蜘蛛毒的事? |
[22:15] | Actually, I want to talk to you about spider…Wesen? | 事实上我想聊蜘蛛…妖[德语] |
[22:18] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是这么说吗 -对 |
[22:20] | We don’t really consider them part of the phylum. | 我们并不他们看成同类 |
[22:23] | Personally, I’m not a spider fan per se. | 我个人也不喜欢蜘蛛 |
[22:27] | I catch one, | 如果我遇到一只蜘蛛 |
[22:29] | I wash it down the drain, watch it squirm. | 会把它冲进下水道 看着它挣扎 |
[22:31] | But only if I catch them in the house. | 但只有在家里才会这么做 |
[22:33] | If they’re outside, then live and let live, you know? | 如果是在外面 就各不干涉绕道走开 |
[22:35] | I found a book, there were some photos in it, | 我找到本书 里面有些照片 |
[22:37] | but it was mostly written in japanese. | 但都是用日文写的 |
[22:39] | Japanese? That’s interesting. | 日文 有意思了 |
[22:43] | Don’t expect me to translate it though. | 但别指望我能翻译 |
[22:45] | Ich sprechen some deutsch, but that’s about it. | 我会说点德语 仅此而已 |
[22:47] | There’s a whole bunch of different kinds | 蜘蛛有很多种 |
[22:48] | of spiders, you know? | 你知道吗 |
[22:50] | Some molt, some eat their young, | 有些会蜕皮 有些吃自己的孩子 |
[22:51] | which I consider the height of bad parenting, | 在我看来它们绝对是最差父母 |
[22:53] | but as far as we’re concerned, they’re pretty harmless to us. | 但他们对我们没什么危害性 |
[22:55] | Well, what about the kind | 那…这种 |
[22:57] | that suck the insides out of their victims? | 会把受害者内脏吸出来的蜘蛛呢 |
[23:02] | Oh, that kind of spider. | 哦 那种蜘蛛啊 |
[23:04] | – You know it? – Yeah. | -你了解? -是 |
[23:06] | I’d say that looks like a Spinnetod–a death spider. | 看起来像个食人蛛 一种致命的蜘蛛 |
[23:10] | There’s not many of them, thank god. | 不过他们数量很少 感谢上帝 |
[23:12] | They’re like the black widows of their world. | 可以说她们是蜘蛛界的黑寡妇 |
[23:14] | I really don’t know much about them except | 我对她们了解不多 |
[23:16] | they kill after sex, which, to my way of thinking, | 她们会在做爱后杀了对方 |
[23:18] | kind of ruins the evening. | 在我看来这种事会毁掉一个美好夜晚 |
[23:19] | I wish I knew something about their habits. | 我想了解她们的习性 |
[23:21] | And do they have any rituals? | 她们有什么传统仪式吗 |
[23:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:24] | Have you searched the web, | 你在网上搜索过吗 |
[23:25] | so to speak? | 是这么说的吧 |
[23:27] | Actually, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:28] | – Charlotte. – Seriously? | -夏洛特 -真的假的 |
[23:31] | I might know someone who can help you. | 我知道有谁能帮你 |
[23:33] | Yeah, if she’s still alive. | 肯定能 如果她还活着的话 |
[23:36] | And when you ran around the outside– | 当你在外圈绕着跑… |
[23:37] | And kicked that goal. | 踢向目标的时候 |
[23:38] | I thought I was gonna scream my lungs out. | 我以为我要把肺喊破了 |
[23:42] | Too bad we lost. | 真可惜 我们输了 |
[23:44] | Honey, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose. | 亲爱的 胜负并不重要 |
[23:46] | I know, it’s how you play the game. | 我知道 重要的是积极参与 |
[23:48] | Well, I guess we drilled that one pretty good. | 看来我们把她教得不错 |
[23:51] | We missed you last night, mom. | 昨晚我们很想你 妈妈 |
[23:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:57] | At least I got to see your game. | 至少我回来看你比赛了 |
[24:00] | And…I also got your dad something very nice. | 而且…我还给你爸爸带回了些好东西 |
[24:04] | Something he’s really gonna like. | 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[24:06] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[24:18] | This is amazing. | 太漂亮了 |
[24:20] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[24:23] | Ew, you guys are gross. I have homework. | 你俩太肉麻了 我去做作业了 |
[24:26] | Take your dishes. | 把盘子带走 |
[24:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:27] | I like your watch, dad. | 我也喜欢你的表 爸爸 |
[24:34] | This is too nice to wear everyday. | 这表太好了 不适合日常戴 |
[24:37] | It’s for special occasions. | 这是为特殊场合准备的 |
[24:41] | You look fantastic. | 你真美 |
[24:44] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[25:05] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[25:05] | It’s a klosterhaus, | 一个修道院 |
[25:06] | a retirement slash monastic retreat home for wesen. | 一个妖怪们放下屠刀立地成佛后的隐居处 |
[25:10] | You guys have your own rest homes? | 你们还有自己的养老院 |
[25:12] | Yeah, we’re not savages. | 是啊 我们又不是野蛮人 |
[25:14] | Except for Schneetmachers. | 但蜘蛛精确实是 |
[25:16] | Noted. | 记住了 |
[25:23] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[25:26] | It’s nice to see you again, Charlotte. | 见到你真好 夏洛特 |
[25:27] | You’re looking…Well-ish. | 你看起来…还不错 |
[25:29] | Don’t bother. | 别废话了 |
[25:31] | I know what I look like. I’m not blind…Yet. | 我知道自己长什么样 我还没瞎呢 |
[25:35] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[25:37] | This is Nick. He’s a detective. | 这是尼克 他是个警探 |
[25:40] | And he’s something else. | 不过还有别的身份 |
[25:42] | He’s a Grimm. | 他是个格林 |
[25:46] | But don’t worry, he’s sort of a modified Grimm. | 别担心 他是个温和的格林 |
[25:50] | What’s he gonna do to me | 岁月不饶人 |
[25:51] | that time hasn’t already done? | 他除了杀我还能有什么事 |
[25:52] | I’m investigating a string of murders, | 我在调查一个系列谋杀案 |
[25:54] | and I think they involve a Spinnetod. | 我认为这和一个食人蛛有关 |
[25:58] | You’re helping him? | 你在帮他 |
[25:59] | Well, he’s sort of new at this, so– | 他是个新手 所以… |
[26:00] | I turned my back on who I was years ago, | 几年前 我背弃了自己的本性 |
[26:03] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以才会到这里来 |
[26:04] | How many victims? | 有多少受害者 |
[26:06] | – Two. – What did they look like? | -两个 -死状如何 |
[26:08] | Mummified. Their insides were sort of– | 木乃伊似的 他们的内脏好像… |
[26:09] | Turned into degueulasse. | 变成了”粘糊糊”? |
[26:12] | – Gut butter. – In a way, yes. | -就是”内脏黄油” -可以这么说 |
[26:15] | But you’re right. That’s a Spinnetod. | 你猜得没错 确实是食人蛛干的. |
[26:19] | You’re sure she’s killed twice? | 你确定她只杀了两个人吗 |
[26:20] | In portland. | 只是在波特兰 |
[26:22] | And three in Phoenix before that, five years ago. | 五年前 在凤凰城杀了三人 |
[26:24] | And three in Albuquerque five years before that. | 再五年前 在阿尔伯克基市杀了三人 |
[26:25] | 15 years. | 十五年 |
[26:27] | Three, three, and two. | 三个 三个 两个 |
[26:30] | Yep, that’d be right. | 这就对了 |
[26:33] | Her age would be between 28 and 32, | 她应该是在28到32岁之间 |
[26:36] | Depending on when she first went through le retour d’age. | 具体年龄跟她初次爆发本性的时间有关 |
[26:40] | The transition. The change. | 就是蜕变发生的时间 |
[26:43] | But she’ll have to kill again, | 她还得再杀一个人 |
[26:45] | within three days of the last feeding, | 在三天之内 完成最后一次捕食 |
[26:47] | to interrupt the mortification process. | 以中断衰亡过程 |
[26:50] | Mortification process? | 衰亡过程 |
[26:51] | Sounds like fun, doesn’t it? | 听起来很有意思 对吧 |
[26:53] | It’s really quite not. | 其实一点也不好玩 |
[26:55] | So what happens if she doesn’t kill | 那如果她不杀人 |
[26:56] | and the mortification process continues? | 让衰亡过程持续下去 会发生什么 |
[26:58] | You’re looking at it. | 你现在看到的就是后果 |
[27:01] | Can you guess my age? | 猜猜我多大了 |
[27:04] | I’m 26 years old. | 我26岁 |
[27:08] | When she told me that, | 她告诉我的时候 |
[27:10] | I thought she was a total whack-job. | 我以为她是个精神病 |
[27:13] | I mean, I didn’t mean it in a bad way. | 我没有恶意 |
[27:14] | We’re plagued by a condition that causes rapid aging. | 我们被迅速老化的状况困扰着 |
[27:17] | The only way to reverse it | 唯一的解决办法 |
[27:19] | is to kill and suck the lives out of young men. | 就是杀掉年轻男人 把他们的生命吸走 |
[27:22] | You have to understand, this is not something we want to do. | 你要理解 这不是我们自己想要的 |
[27:24] | We don’t take pleasure from it. | 我们一点儿也不觉得这是什么愉快的事 |
[27:27] | Tears out your heart. | 心在哭泣 |
[27:28] | But no matter how much the kills torment you, | 但不管杀戮的愧疚感如何折磨 |
[27:31] | How many tears you cry, there’s no stopping it. | 反复哭了多少次 都无法停止 |
[27:36] | The biological imperative | 生理上的本能 |
[27:39] | is virtually impossible to resist. | 几乎是无法逃避的 |
[27:46] | Was anything else taken from the victims– | 还有有别的东西被拿走吗 |
[27:48] | Besides their lives? | 除了受害人的生命 |
[27:50] | Yeah, there was a Rolex watch taken from one of the victims. | 有 第一个受害人的劳力士手表 |
[27:56] | We’re attracted to shiny objects. | 我们喜欢亮闪闪的东西 |
[27:59] | I don’t know why, but we are. | 我不知道为什么 但就是如此 |
[28:06] | You’re not wearing any. | 你什么都没带呀 |
[28:07] | As you can see, I’ve chosen a life | 你也看到了 |
[28:09] | where I won’t give in to temptation. | 我选择了不被诱惑控制的生活 |
[28:14] | Not that it’s always been easy. | 这么做真的很不容易 |
[28:18] | You two young men look more tantalizing by the minute. | 你们两个年轻小伙看起来真是太撩人了 |
[28:24] | Okay, so, nick, unless you have any more questions. | 尼克 你还有什么问题吗 |
[28:26] | Nope, I’m good. | 没了 我懂了 |
[28:29] | Thank you, Charlotte. It was lovely to see you again. | 谢谢 夏洛特 很高兴再见到你 |
[28:34] | She’s only killed two victims so far, | 她目前只杀了两个人 |
[28:36] | And if Charlotte’s right, today is the third day | 如果夏洛特说得没错 今天是她 |
[28:38] | of the mortification process. | 衰亡过程的第三天 |
[28:39] | Sounds like she’s gonna kill again and soon. | 听起来她马上还要再杀人 |
[28:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I’m gonna stay home tonight. | 那我今天可要好好待在家里 |
[28:44] | Play a little cello. | 拉拉大提琴什么的 |
[28:49] | Um, hold on, read it to me again. | 等等 再给我读一遍 |
[28:52] | Yeah, that’s it. On our way. | 就是这个 我们这就出发 |
[28:54] | Don’t bother to sit. | 别坐了 |
[28:55] | We just got a hit on the rolex watch. | 我们刚查到了那支劳力士表 |
[28:56] | – Where? – Washington middle school. | -在哪儿 -华盛顿中学 |
[28:58] | – Excuse me? – Principal just called. | -你说什么 -校长刚打的电话 |
[29:02] | Ben. He’s one of our seventh graders. | 本 他是我们这七年级的学生 |
[29:04] | Took it home and showed it to his mother. | 把表拿回家给他妈妈看 |
[29:07] | She asked him where he got it, | 她妈妈问他是从哪儿弄来的 |
[29:09] | and he said he traded it for his mountain bike. | 他说是用自己的山地车换来的 |
[29:10] | She was very upset, called the school, | 她特别生气 就给学校打了电话 |
[29:13] | brought it down here, and as soon as I looked at it, | 她把表带到了学校 我一看 |
[29:16] | I realized it was a very expensive watch. | 发现这是块非常名贵的表 |
[29:18] | I wanted to make sure it wasn’t stolen, | 我想确定它是不是偷来的 |
[29:19] | so I called the police before I did anything else, | 就给直接警局打了电话 |
[29:22] | and here you are. | 现在你们过来了 |
[29:23] | And, uh, did Ben tell you where he got the watch? | 本告诉你他是从哪得到这块表的吗 |
[29:25] | Another student. Sally Marcinko. | 另一个学生 萨莉·玛歆克 |
[29:33] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[29:38] | Hi, I’m nick. Your name’s sally? | 你好 我是尼克 你叫萨莉吗 |
[29:41] | Look, you don’t have to be scared. | 不用害怕 |
[29:44] | We just want to know where you got the watch. | 我们只想知道你是从哪儿得到的这块表 |
[29:46] | I-I-I found it. | 我 我捡到的 |
[29:48] | Sally, you told Ben that you took it from your father. | 萨莉 你跟本说是从你爸爸那拿的 |
[30:06] | You’ve got the list. | 你已经拿到名单了 |
[30:07] | We’re looking for rings and jewelry. | 我们在找一些戒指和珠宝 |
[30:13] | You catch a look at the wife? | 你看到那个妻子没 |
[30:22] | Bandage on her finger. | 手指上缠着绷带 |
[30:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[30:35] | How’d you hurt your finger? | 你的手指是怎么弄伤的 |
[30:39] | It’s not much of a story, really. | 只是一点小伤 |
[30:40] | We’re still interested. | 我们想知道是怎么伤的 |
[30:45] | I was making dinner while helping with homework | 我一边做饭一边辅导孩子作业 |
[30:47] | while yelling at some telemarketer never to call again | 同时还要让电话推销员别再打过来 |
[30:50] | and I mistook my finger for a carrot. | 结果把手指当成胡萝卜切了 |
[30:53] | Could we see the cut? | 能给我们看看伤口吗 |
[30:57] | You’re not squeamish, are you? | 希望不会让你觉得恶心 |
[31:08] | Not so bad now. | 现在已经好多了 |
[31:12] | Almost healed. | 基本痊愈了 |
[31:15] | Any other body parts you want to see? | 你们还想看其他地方吗 |
[31:21] | I told you where I got the watch. | 我已经说了是怎么得到这块表的 |
[31:23] | Right, a swap meet. For $200. | 是啊 旧货交易 两百块到手 |
[31:26] | A $20,000 rolex. | 这可是两万块的劳力士 |
[31:28] | The guy selling it thought it was a knockoff. | 那个卖家以为这是个山寨货 |
[31:30] | Can you hear yourself, Robert? | 你知道你自己在说什么吗 罗伯特 |
[31:32] | Do you know how dumb that story sounds? | 你知道这个故事编得有多蠢吗 |
[31:34] | Just because you keep repeating it doesn’t make it true. | 你重复再多遍也不可能把假的说成真的 |
[31:35] | But it is true! | 这就是真的 |
[31:37] | You never thought your little girl would take | 你做梦也没想到你家女儿 |
[31:38] | that watch to school and trade it for a bike, did you? | 会把它拿到学校去换自行车 是不是 |
[31:40] | Bet your partner in crime’s really pissed at you right now. | 你的同伙现在一定被你气死了 |
[31:43] | I swear to god, I have absolutely no idea | 我对天发誓 |
[31:46] | what you guys are talking about. | 你们说的我一点都不知道 |
[31:47] | We’re talking about a woman who’s killed | 我们在说一个 |
[31:49] | at least eight people, | 至少杀了八个人的女人 |
[31:50] | and that rolex connects you to her. | 这块劳力士说明你跟她有关系 |
[31:53] | Now, we know it’s not your wife. | 现在我们确定你妻子是清白的 |
[31:57] | So tell me, who is she? | 告诉我 她到底是谁 |
[32:02] | I don’t know anything about any murders! | 我真的不知道什么凶手 |
[32:06] | Then I’m done talking to you. | 那我该说的都说完了 |
[32:17] | Rolex gives you possession of stolen property. | 那块劳力士是个赃物 |
[32:19] | You could at least charge him with that. | 你可以先起诉他盗窃 |
[32:21] | as far as accessory to murder goes… | 至于是不是谋杀案的从犯 |
[32:23] | You got nothing. | 你现在可什么证据都没有 |
[32:26] | His wife’s involved. | 他妻子绝对脱不了干系 |
[32:31] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[32:39] | I should be back by 11:00. | 我11点就回来 |
[32:41] | Sally will be fine, Lena. Don’t worry. | 我会看好萨莉的 丽娜 不用担心 |
[32:43] | Hey, tonight’s about homework. | 今天晚上要做作业 |
[32:45] | You need to remember why you’re here, okay? | 记住你到这里来的目的 好吗 |
[32:49] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[33:00] | I got nothing on this guy. | 我什么都没从那家伙嘴里翘出来 |
[33:02] | He’s stonewalling and he’s good. | 他在拖时间 而且他还挺擅长 |
[33:04] | – We got it. – What? | -我们找到了 -找到什么 |
[33:06] | Something you’re not gonna believe. | 一个你绝对不相信的东西 |
[33:08] | Make me a believer. | 你说说看呢 |
[33:09] | We got a hit on the wife’s print taken from the house. | 我们弄到了那个妻子留在房子里的指纹 |
[33:12] | It’s a match to the finger that we found on the floor | 和那根掉在索尔特公寓地板上的手指 |
[33:14] | of Showalter’s condo. | 指纹匹配 |
[33:16] | What? How’s that happen? The wife had all her fingers. | 什么 怎么可能 她也没缺手指啊 |
[33:17] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:19] | But look at it. It’s an exact match. | 但你看 完全匹配 |
[33:20] | We found our killer. | 我们找到凶手了 |
[33:22] | Well, you get to explain this to the d.A. | 你早晚得跟检察官解释 |
[33:23] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不 不用 |
[33:25] | I’m gonna let her explain that. | 我准备让她自己解释 |
[33:27] | I’m gonna take another crack at the husband. | 我要去再敲打敲打那个丈夫 |
[33:38] | I know about Lena. | 我知道丽娜的事了 |
[33:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:41] | She’s a spinnetod. | 她是个食人蛛 |
[33:49] | And now you know what I am. | 你也知道我是什么 |
[33:58] | – What do you want from me? – I know she’s gonna kill again. | -你想要我怎么样 -我知道她还要杀一个人 |
[34:01] | Then you know I can’t stop her. | 那你也应该知道我拦不住她 |
[34:04] | I don’t expect you to. | 我没指望你拦她 |
[34:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[34:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:15] | I never have. | 她从不告诉我 |
[34:16] | Spinnetods kill their mates… | 食人蛛会杀掉自己的伴侣 |
[34:20] | So why are you still alive? | 为什么你还活着 |
[34:23] | I first met Lena in high school. | 我上高中的时候第一次遇到丽娜 |
[34:27] | And you can imagine, she was the most beautiful girl in school. | 你可以想象得出来 她是全校最漂亮的女孩 |
[34:31] | You’ve seen her, so you know what I mean. | 你见过她的 你能明白 |
[34:34] | And me? I didn’t stand out. | 而我呢 我只是相貌平平 |
[34:37] | We had this social studies class together. | 我们一起上社会课 |
[34:41] | We looked at each other and we just knew. | 我们对视了一眼就心知肚明了 |
[34:44] | Talk about chemistry or electricity | 像是种化学反应或是电流作用 |
[34:47] | or whatever you want to call it, but we had it from day one. | 随便你怎么说 我们一见钟情 |
[34:52] | And it’s still the same now. | 至今也是如此 |
[34:55] | You want to ask me why she lets me live? | 你想知道她为什么没杀我 |
[34:59] | It’s because there’s no life for either of us | 因为我们没有彼此 |
[35:01] | without the other. | 就活不下去 |
[35:05] | I’m alive because she loves me. | 我还活着是因为她爱我 |
[35:52] | Yeah – portland p.D.! We’re coming in! | 波特兰警局 我们要进去了 |
[35:54] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[35:56] | Move! Move! | 快跟上 |
[35:57] | Mrs. Marcinko! | 玛歆克女士 |
[36:00] | You guys go downstairs. We’re going up. | 你们几个下楼 我们上去看看 |
[36:02] | Got it. Let’s move. | 明白 走吧 |
[36:05] | Clear! | 没人 |
[36:06] | Hallway clear! | 走廊没人 |
[36:07] | Door to your left. | 门在你左边 |
[36:48] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[36:52] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[36:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:56] | Somebody want to tell me what that is? | 谁来告诉我这是什么东西 |
[37:00] | It looks like skin. | 看着像块皮 |
[37:02] | Detectives. | 探员 |
[37:04] | Harbor patrol just found the wife’s car | 巡逻队刚发现了那个妻子的车 |
[37:05] | at river place marina. | 停在河边的码头 |
[37:24] | Called the skip. | 我打过电话了 |
[37:26] | He says we can take her out in the morning, | 他说我们明早能把她开出去 |
[37:28] | if you’d like to, have brunch on the river. | 如果你想在河上吃早午餐的话 |
[37:31] | Let’s see how this night plays out. | 来看看今晚我们过得如何 |
[37:35] | God, you are so beautiful. | 天啊你真是太美了 |
[37:42] | What– what was that? | 什么声音 |
[37:44] | It’s probably just the wake from the boat. | 可能只是船摇晃了一下 |
[37:47] | Water scares me a little. | 有点吓着我了 |
[37:52] | I’ll go take a look. | 我去看看 |
[38:15] | I’m a cop. Don’t talk, don’t move. | 我是警察 别出声 别乱动 |
[38:17] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[38:19] | I’m taking him off. | 我带他走 |
[41:05] | Does my grandma know I’m coming? | 奶奶知道我要去她家吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah, we talked to her on the phone, she knows. | 知道 我们给她过打电话了 |
[41:19] | Is my mom okay? | 我妈妈还好吗 |
[41:21] | – She wasn’t hurt. – Where is she? | -她没受伤 -她在哪儿 |
[41:24] | When can I see her? | 我什么时候才能见到她 |
[41:27] | When can I see my dad? | 我什么时候能见到爸爸 |
[41:30] | Maybe tomorrow? | 也许明天吧 |