时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 锁闩于我 如若无物 所欲之物 唾手可得 | |
[00:25] | Where are the detonators? | 雷管呢 |
[00:26] | – Flynn has them. – I don’t have them. | -在弗林那里 -不在我这 |
[00:28] | – They’re your responsibility. – I packed them. | -是你负责保管的 -我装到包里了 |
[00:31] | Well, I don’t see them. | 那我怎么没看到 |
[00:32] | Well, take your head out of your ass. | 别闭着眼睛瞎捣腾 |
[00:34] | Wipe your eyes. | 仔细点找 |
[00:37] | How about I blow a hole in your head | 我给你脑袋上打个洞 |
[00:39] | and let in some light? | 帮你透透气怎么样 |
[00:45] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[00:49] | I kill you both and do this alone. | 我把你俩都杀了 然后自己单干 |
[00:58] | You looked in the wrong bag. | 你找错包了 |
[01:02] | We have a job to do. | 我们有任务在身 |
[01:40] | Give me the drill. | 把电钻给我 |
[02:28] | Damn, I know this place. | 该死 我认识这个地方 |
[02:30] | Bought my second engagement ring from this guy. | 我第二枚订婚戒指就是在他店里买的 |
[02:33] | Hey, looks like they came in through the front door | 看样子他们是在今晚打烊之后 |
[02:35] | just after he closed for the night. | 从前门闯入的 |
[02:36] | Find a body? | 发现尸体了吗 |
[02:37] | Oh, yeah. Samuel Bertram. | 那是当然 山缪·伯特伦 |
[02:40] | – Ah, I was afraid of that. – He’s in the vault. | -果然不出所料 -他在金库里 |
[02:42] | Probably thought he was safe… in the safe. | 他大概觉得待在保险柜里…很保险 |
[02:45] | Surveillance tape? | 有监控录像带吗 |
[02:46] | Thieves found the camera, ripped it out of the wall. | 盗贼发现了摄像头 把它从墙上扯了下来 |
[02:48] | Probably took it with them. | 大概带走了 |
[02:55] | This was a professional job. | 这手法挺老练啊 |
[02:58] | Yeah, they knew what they were doing. | 没错 看来他们是有备而来 |
[03:00] | Sam was a big-time numismatic. | 山姆是个一流的钱币收藏家 |
[03:02] | What is that, some kind of religion? | 什么意思 那是种教派吗 |
[03:04] | In a way, yeah. | 可以这么说 |
[03:06] | Coins. | 崇拜钱币 |
[03:19] | They are not here. | 不在这里面 |
[03:20] | What are you talking about? They have to be here. | 你这是什么意思 肯定在这里面 |
[03:21] | – I don’t see them. – We didn’t get them. | -我没看到 -我们没得手 |
[03:23] | They were in the vault. We got everything in the vault. | 明明就在金库里 我们把金库都搬空了 |
[03:25] | Then where the hell are they? | 那到底跑哪去了 |
[03:30] | Well, don’t look at me. | 看我干嘛 |
[03:31] | I am looking at you. | 看的就是你 |
[03:35] | Two years, | 我花了两年时间 |
[03:36] | six countries, I worked this. | 跑了六个国家 就为了这一件事 |
[03:41] | You were in the backseat. | 你当时坐在后座 |
[03:42] | Oh, you’re saying I took them? | 你的意思是我拿的吗 |
[03:44] | I’m saying, “Empty your pockets.” | 我的意思是让你把口袋掏空 |
[03:46] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[03:47] | Empty yours, you son of a bitch. | 你先掏 狗杂种 |
[03:48] | How do we know you didn’t take them? | 说不定是你拿的呢 |
[03:49] | Shoot me if you’re gonna shoot me. | 想打死我就尽管开枪吧 |
[03:51] | There’s nothing in my pockets. | 我口袋里什么都没有 |
[04:04] | Then they still gotta be there. | 那肯定还在店里 |
[04:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:06] | I’m going back. | 回店里 |
[04:09] | What are you doing? I’m going with him. | 你拉我干嘛 我要跟他一起去 |
[04:10] | You two are not leaving me here alone. | 你们俩不准扔下我一个人 |
[04:11] | What if he’s got them? | 万一他已经拿到手了呢 |
[04:13] | How do I know you two aren’t working together? | 我怎么知道你俩是不是一伙的 |
[04:14] | Because he just left | 他都走了 |
[04:15] | and I’m standing here with you, you moron. | 我还跟你在这耗着 你说是不是一伙的 |
[04:18] | You really think he has them? | 你真觉得在他手里吗 |
[04:20] | Well, I don’t have them. | 反正不在我手里 |
[04:21] | Well, maybe that’s exactly what you two want me to think. | 可能是你俩串通好一起骗我呢 |
[04:25] | He’s coming back. | 他回来了 |
[06:05] | Here we go. | 放在这里 |
[06:06] | – You got it? – Yep. | -你抓紧了吗 -嗯 |
[06:06] | Which one of these stores has a surveillance camera | 这附近有哪家店安装了监控摄像头 |
[06:08] | covering the street? | 能覆盖整条街 |
[06:09] | There’s a bank on the corner. | 街角有家银行 |
[06:11] | Start with that, work your way down. | 从那里着手 一路查下来 |
[06:13] | If we’re lucky. | 希望我们够幸运 |
[06:15] | You want the footage at the precinct? | 需要把录像带送回局里吗 |
[06:16] | ASAP. | 越快越好 |
[06:52] | Damn it, I saw that car. | 该死 我见过这辆车 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:54] | Yeah, the guy we passed on the street tonight– | 我们今晚在街上碰到的那个家伙 |
[06:56] | he was driving that car. | 开的就是这辆车 |
[06:58] | – Can we get the plates? – Hold up. | -能看清车牌吗 -稍等 |
[07:05] | Most of it. | 基本能看清 |
[07:08] | New York plates. Long way from home. | 纽约牌照 看来是远道而来啊 |
[07:11] | They’re probably bogus, but run them anyway. | 很可能是伪造的 不过还是去查一下吧 |
[07:12] | Yeah, and put out an APB. | 对这个牌照发出通缉 |
[07:15] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[07:16] | We get you out of bed for nothing? | 半夜把你吵醒不会一无所获吧 |
[07:17] | If you did, Nick, I wouldn’t be calling. | 如果真是那样 我就不会打给你了 |
[07:41] | Don’t you wish you hadn’t come back? | 后悔回来了吧 |
[07:44] | You killed them. | 你杀了他们 |
[07:48] | Ironically, they killed each other. | 讽刺的是 他们是互相残杀 |
[07:52] | It was dark. | 屋里太黑了 |
[07:55] | I thought I saw you in Lisbon. | 我好像在里斯本看到过你 |
[07:57] | Yeah, that was my mistake. | 是啊 那是我的失误 |
[08:02] | The coins aren’t here. | 那几枚钱币不在这里 |
[08:05] | Figured that out. | 我就知道 |
[08:07] | So where are they? | 它们在哪 |
[08:09] | If I knew, you think I would have come back? | 我要是知道 你觉得我还会回来吗 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:13] | Those coins make people do a lot of strange things. | 那几枚钱币逼人做了不少意想不到的事 |
[08:17] | Face down on the floor. | 趴在地上 |
[08:21] | Now… | 来 |
[08:24] | Why don’t we start… | 我们何不先谈谈… |
[08:28] | with what the hell are we doing in Portland? | 来波特兰此行的目的是什么 |
[08:32] | I caught up with Stanislav in Morocco. | 我在摩洛哥碰上了斯坦尼斯拉夫 |
[08:37] | The blast didn’t kill him. | 他并非死于爆炸 |
[08:38] | Didn’t help him much. | 虽说伤他不轻 |
[08:40] | But it’s not what did him in. I wasn’t sure at first. | 但却没要了他的命 我开始还不确定 |
[08:42] | I was expecting a pierced lung or a fatal concussion. | 我以为他会有肺穿孔或严重脑震荡 |
[08:45] | But it appears his system just completely shut down. | 但经检查发现 他属于猝死 |
[08:47] | Heart attack? | 心脏病发作吗 |
[08:49] | Nope, but I started digging. | 不是 但我做了解剖 |
[08:51] | Guess what I found in his stomach. | 猜我在他胃里发现了什么 |
[08:53] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[08:55] | If you like to eat money. | 除非他爱吃钱 |
[08:57] | I prefer to spend it. | 反正我更爱把钱拿来花 |
[09:00] | I guess he was really trying to take it with him. | 看来他真的很想把它们独”吞” |
[09:03] | Flip side’s kind of interesting. | 反面的图案有点意思 |
[09:06] | It’s got to be German. | 肯定是德国货 |
[09:08] | Yeah, it looks older than that. | 看起来比二战的年代更久远 |
[09:10] | Must be valuable if he swallowed them. | 既然他要吞掉 说明这肯定很值钱 |
[09:13] | Is that what killed him? | 是这几枚金币要了他的命? |
[09:14] | His brain, stomach, and intestines were all inflamed. | 他的脑部和肠胃都出现了红肿 |
[09:17] | But gold doesn’t usually get that kind of allergic reaction. | 但金子一般不会引起那种过敏反应 |
[09:20] | Could it have been a drug reaction? | 会不会是药物反应 |
[09:22] | Tox isn’t back yet. | 毒理学报告还没下来 |
[09:25] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Taking them. | -你这是要干嘛 -把它们拿走 |
[09:28] | But I think I should hold on to those until the toxicology– | 我认为在毒理报告下来之前 应该由我来保管 |
[09:30] | It is still evidence. | 这也属于警方证据 |
[09:32] | Could be why they blew the vault. | 他们炸毁金库可能就是为了这些金币 |
[09:34] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[09:36] | Where? | 在哪 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:39] | They found the BMW. | 宝马车找到了 |
[09:41] | But guys– | 可是伙计们… |
[09:43] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[09:58] | What do we got? Where is it? | 什么情况 车在哪里 |
[09:59] | BMW’s in front. Only house on the block. | 宝马车停在前面 街区里就这一栋房子 |
[10:02] | – Anybody go in or out? – No. | -有人进出吗 -没有 |
[10:03] | All right, come on. Let’s get this done. | 好了 来吧 速战速决 |
[10:06] | All right, you cover the back. | 你在后面掩护 |
[10:11] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:13] | Never better. | 非常好 |
[10:16] | Soledad, if the jeweler’s got the coins, | 索莱达 如果是珠宝商拿了硬币 |
[10:19] | then where are they? | 那它们现在在哪 |
[10:20] | If I knew that, I wouldn’t be here. | 我要是知道 就不会回来了 |
[10:23] | That’s why I went back. | 我刚又去了一次珠宝店 |
[10:25] | But the cops were all over the place. | 但那里到处都是警察 |
[10:32] | Police. | 有警察 |
[10:36] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[10:44] | Hey! Don’t you move! | 不许动 |
[10:48] | Hank, come on. | 汉克 快点 |
[10:50] | He’s got a gun. | 他身上有枪 |
[10:53] | Hey, easy, he’s down. | 别激动 他已经趴下了 |
[10:55] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[10:58] | All right, hands above your head, come on. | 好了 手放在头上 |
[11:14] | There was another one. | 还有一个人 |
[11:14] | – What happened? – He was fast. | – 发生了什么 – 他动作好快 |
[11:17] | I’ve never seen anyone run like that. | 我从没见过人跑得那么快 |
[11:18] | No, you lost him. | 不 是你跟丢了他 |
[11:18] | – Don’t make excuses. – Hank. | – 别找借口 – 汉克 |
[11:20] | Do I have to do everything myself? | 什么事都要老子亲自上吗 |
[11:21] | Listen, Hank. | 听着 汉克 |
[11:23] | We got a crime scene here. | 这里有犯罪现场需要调查 |
[11:25] | He’s gone, let him go. | 他跑了 就让他跑吧 |
[11:27] | All right, officer Brenner, get a coroner up here. | 好吧 布伦纳警官 叫个验尸官过来 |
[11:30] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[11:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:45] | Dispatch, we need a, uh, coroner at– | 总机 我们需要一个验尸… |
[11:54] | Rest in peace, Kolt. | 好好歇着吧 柯尔特 |
[11:57] | All right, let’s get these coins into evidence. | 好了 我们把这些硬币当证据上报吧 |
[11:59] | Hey, don’t worry. I got it. | 不用担心 包我身上 |
[12:00] | But first, I’m gonna break that guy. | 但首先 我要让他老实交代 |
[12:02] | I just got the prelim on the jewelry store. | 我刚得到了珠宝店的初步报告 |
[12:04] | I want you guys to fill me in in my office. | 我要你们到办公室向我报告案情 |
[12:16] | That’s when we got the call on the car. | 我们接到电话说发现了车的踪迹 |
[12:17] | We ran it down | 我们去一查 |
[12:18] | and came on the house they were using as a hideout. | 发现了他们藏身的屋子 |
[12:20] | Uh, captain, there were these coins– | 队长 有些硬币… |
[12:22] | I got it, I got it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:24] | So we got to the house, we went right in, | 然后我们夺门而入 |
[12:25] | and I took him down. | 我制服了他 |
[12:26] | Two bodies on the floor, one guy got away and– | 地上有两具尸体 一个人逃跑了 |
[12:28] | Hank, slow down, I want to hear more about these coins. | 汉克 慢点 我想听听硬币是怎么回事 |
[12:30] | I got them. | 在我这呢 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna put them in evidence. | 我正准备拿来上报证据 |
[12:33] | Well, can I see them? | 能给我看看吗 |
[12:34] | Why? They’re safe. | 干嘛 它们很安全 |
[12:35] | Parker pulled them from the jeweler’s stomach. | 是帕克从珠宝商的胃里扒出来的 |
[12:37] | Uh, apparently he swallowed them– | 很显然他吞下了… |
[12:38] | Coins are not the problem here. | 硬币不是关键 |
[12:40] | It’s about that guy we took down. | 关键是我们制服的那个人 |
[12:42] | Just give me five minutes with him– | 只要让我跟他谈5分钟… |
[12:43] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[12:49] | I want to see the coins. | 我要看硬币 |
[13:09] | They’re, uh…German. | 它们是…德国的 |
[13:13] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[13:16] | The swastika dates all the way back to antiquity. | 卐在古代就有 |
[13:19] | In buddhism and hinduism, it’s primarily a symbol of good luck. | 在佛教和印度教中 它是好运的象征 |
[13:22] | And for the Chinese, this represents eternity. | 而对中国人来说 它代表着永生 |
[13:27] | What do you know about the coins? | 你们对这硬币了解多少 |
[13:28] | Just that the jeweler | 我们只知道珠宝商 |
[13:29] | was trying to hide them in his stomach. | 想把它们藏在肚子里 |
[13:32] | – I’ll take them into evidence. – That’s all right. | -我去上报证据 -没关系 |
[13:33] | – I’ll get them there. – Captain, I think I should– | -我拿过去吧 -队长 我觉得我应该… |
[13:35] | Detective, now I understand that you | 警探 我知道 |
[13:36] | came on a little strong tonight with our suspect. | 你今天对嫌疑人执法有点粗暴 |
[13:39] | We’ve all had a long day. | 我们今天都很累 |
[13:40] | I suggest you go home, | 我建议你回家 |
[13:42] | Get yourself a little rest. | 好好休息一下 |
[13:43] | Nick will interview the suspect. | 由尼克去讯问嫌犯 |
[13:45] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[13:45] | Hank, let’s go. | 汉克 我们走 |
[13:53] | What the hell’s wrong with the captain? | 队长哪根筋不对了 |
[13:54] | I’m the one who should put those coins into evidence. | 应该由我上报证物 |
[13:56] | – I’m the primary on this. – Hank, look. | -这是我办的案子 -汉克 听着 |
[13:58] | We’ve all had a long day here. | 今天我们都很累 |
[14:00] | Why don’t you just go home? | 你不如先回去休息休息 |
[14:05] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[14:11] | Go. | 回去吧 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:15] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[15:00] | Farley Kolt. | 法利·柯尔特 |
[15:06] | Imagine my surprise. | 想想我有多么惊讶 |
[15:08] | I thought you were just a cop. | 我还以为你只是个警察 |
[15:10] | Right now, that’s all you need to worry about. | 现在 你只需要担心自己有没有犯案 |
[15:12] | I’m not worried. Ballistics will prove | 我不担心 弹道检验会证明 |
[15:15] | that Flynn and Hans shot each other. | 弗林和汉斯是自相残杀 |
[15:17] | – Flynn and Hans. – Ian Flynn. | – 弗林和汉斯 – 伊恩·弗林 |
[15:19] | Irish by way of Berlin. | 住在德国的爱尔兰人 |
[15:22] | Hans Roth, Austrian. | 汉斯·罗斯 奥地利人 |
[15:24] | They both worked with a Spaniard, Soledad Marquesa. | 他们俩和一个叫索莱达·马克萨的西班牙人合作 |
[15:27] | – Who got away. – Yep. | -就是那个逃跑的人 -没错 |
[15:29] | Been following them for a long time. | 我追踪他们很久了 |
[15:30] | Finally caught up with them tonight, | 今晚才终于找到他们 |
[15:32] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[15:34] | And why were you following them? | 你为什么追踪他们 |
[15:39] | It would be helpful if we could talk off the record. | 如果能私下里说更好 |
[15:42] | – Is this being recorded? – No. | -现在有没有录像 -没有 |
[15:44] | I want to give you the chance to come clean. | 我想给你个坦白的机会 |
[15:47] | Look, this has nothing to do with you being a cop, you know. | 听着 这跟你是不是警察没有任何关系 |
[15:50] | Really, I could care less. | 真的 我根本就不在乎 |
[15:52] | This has to do with who you are and who I am. | 这跟你是谁 和我是谁有关 |
[15:56] | You’re not the only Grimm I’ve ever known. | 你并不是我见过的唯一的格林 |
[15:57] | In fact, the reason I’m here is because of a Grimm. | 事实上 我正是因为一个格林才来这的 |
[16:03] | Tell me about the coins. | 给我说说硬币的事 |
[16:05] | Well, they’re priceless. | 无价之宝 |
[16:07] | A lot of people have died | 很多人为了 |
[16:08] | trying to get their hands on them. | 得到它而丧命 |
[16:10] | Where’d they come from? | 它们是从哪来的 |
[16:12] | That, my friend, is a long, long story. | 那可就说来话长了 我的朋友 |
[16:15] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Eighth century B.C., gold was being mined | 公元前8世纪 黄金在古希腊的 |
[16:23] | on the island of Zakynthos in ancient Greece. | 扎金索斯岛上被开采出来 |
[16:25] | Now certain coins that were struck from that mine | 一些在那座金矿中铸成的特殊硬币 |
[16:28] | were stamped with a swastika on one side, | 一边印着卐字标记 |
[16:31] | signifying good fortune, and a lion’s head on the other, | 象征着好运 另一边印着狮子头 |
[16:34] | symbolizing wealth and power. | 昭示财富和权力 |
[16:35] | Now this particular lion’s head was the Nemean Lion | 那个特别的狮子头就是涅墨亚猛狮 |
[16:38] | slain by Heracles, | 被海格力斯所杀 |
[16:39] | whose fur was impervious to attacks, | 它的皮毛坚韧无比 |
[16:42] | because it was made of gold, | 因为它是由金子构成 |
[16:43] | and whose claws were sharper than mortal swords, | 爪子锋利无比 非凡人兵器所能匹敌 |
[16:47] | and could cut through armor. | 能刺破铠甲 |
[16:50] | And it would seem, those who held the coins | 任何得到硬币的人 |
[16:52] | possessed a kind of charismatic influence over other men. | 似乎都拥有一种领袖气质 能够抢占先机 |
[16:57] | As the Greek empire fell, | 当古希腊帝国陷落时 |
[17:00] | the coins found their way into the Romans’ hands. | 硬币落到了古罗马人之手 |
[17:03] | From Claudius to Caligula to Nero, | 从克劳迪亚斯到卡尼古拉 再到尼禄 |
[17:07] | The coins had a devastating effect | 硬币对每个拥有它的人 |
[17:09] | on whoever possessed them. | 都拥有毁灭性的影响 |
[17:11] | From there, the coins made their way | 之后 中国的汉朝统治者 |
[17:12] | into China and the Han dynasty, | 得到了这些金币 |
[17:14] | and then they just disappeared for several centuries | 然后销声匿迹了好几个世纪 |
[17:17] | until they resurfaced in the Third Reich. | 直至它重新出现在德意志第三帝国 |
[17:21] | We all know how that story goes. | 之后的故事我们都知道了 |
[17:24] | So after the defeat of the Nazis, | 纳粹战败后 |
[17:26] | the coins disappeared again. | 金币又消失了 |
[17:29] | Nobody but a small handful of people | 只有很少的人 |
[17:31] | knew where the coins were. | 知道它们在哪 |
[17:33] | Those people were your ancestors. | 那些人就是你的祖先 |
[17:37] | Grimms are stronger than most | 格林家族的人比大多数人都要强大 |
[17:39] | and not so easily affected. | 不易受到金币的影响 |
[17:41] | And they have taken great care to protect the coins. | 所以他们小心地把金币保存了起来 |
[17:45] | And they’ve been successful at it until 18 years ago, | 保护工作一直很成功 直到18年前 |
[17:48] | when the Grimm who was protecting the coins was found and murdered. | 有人找到并杀害了保护金币的格林 |
[17:52] | Once again, the coins were in circulation. | 于是金币又一次进入了这个世界 |
[17:56] | Who was the Grimm who was killed? | 被杀的格林是谁 |
[17:58] | She was the sister of the woman I was in love with. | 是我爱人的姐姐 |
[18:03] | When her sister died, she left me | 姐姐死后 她离开了我 |
[18:07] | in order to raise her sister’s son. | 去抚养她姐姐的儿子了 |
[18:13] | Where was this? | 事情是在哪发生的 |
[18:14] | Rhinebeck, New york. | 纽约 莱茵贝克 |
[18:17] | Don’t keep me locked up here. | 别把我锁在这里 |
[18:19] | I can see things you can’t. | 我能看见你看不见的东西 |
[18:25] | Impressive. | 故事很好听 |
[18:28] | That’s not enough to get you released. | 但光讲几个故事可出不去 |
[18:32] | You need my help to find those coins. | 你需要我帮忙找到那些金币 |
[18:35] | ‘Cause once those coins get ahold of you, | 因为一旦金币控制住你 |
[18:37] | you will fight to the death to keep them. | 你会拼了老命的想要占有它们 |
[18:50] | Officer Brenner never reported back | 布伦纳警官一直都没 |
[18:52] | from the crime scene, | 从犯罪现场回来 |
[18:53] | and he’s not responding to calls. | 也不接电话 |
[18:55] | – You tell the captain? – Yeah, just did. | -你告诉队长了吗 -刚跟他说了 |
[18:58] | Where is he? | 队长在哪 |
[18:59] | On his way to evidence. | 去送证物了 |
[19:05] | I got a positive I.D. On the suspect who got away. | 我问到了在逃疑犯的确切身份 |
[19:08] | Soledad Marquesa, he’s a Spanish national. | 索莱达·马克萨 西班牙人 |
[19:11] | I’ll run it. | 我去查 |
[20:18] | Oh, Jeez. | 拜托 |
[20:26] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[20:28] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[20:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:00] | This is way past my bedtime, you know. | 我这时候早该睡下了 |
[21:02] | Well, if I could speak German, I wouldn’t have called. | 如果我懂德语 也不会麻烦你了 |
[21:05] | Oh, so we’ve got a little deutsche-schwierigkeit, do we? | 原来是遇到德语问题了 |
[21:09] | I think the answer to that is “Yes.” | 我大概应该回答”是的” |
[21:12] | – Really? – Go for it. | -真的吗 -请吧 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:18] | Let’s see what we got here. | 我们来看看这次是什么 |
[21:23] | Steinadler and Schakal. | 金鹰和豺狼 |
[21:28] | Oh, this is high German. | 这是高地德语 |
[21:31] | This is the stuff my grandfather used to speak | 我爷爷有时会 |
[21:33] | after a couple of beers. | 在酒后说两句 |
[21:46] | “On our way from Munich to Augsburg, | 意思是”在从慕尼黑到奥格斯堡的路上 |
[21:47] | I came across a small fire a little ways into the woods.” | 我看到树林里有一小簇火光” |
[21:56] | Ooh, these are some pretty bad Schakal this, uh… | 你的亲戚所写的 |
[22:00] | relative of yours is writing about. | 真是些坏豺狼 |
[22:04] | Whoa, look out. | 看呐 |
[22:05] | They ate a baby. | 他们吃了个婴儿 |
[22:08] | That’s rude. | 太粗鲁了 |
[22:09] | Okay, okay, here we go. | 好吧好吧 我们继续 |
[22:11] | So he caught up with the Schakal | 总之他就抓住了一个豺狼 |
[22:13] | and of course, cut off his head. | 砍下了他的头 |
[22:16] | Indem er eine axt niedergeschlagen hat. | 用一把斧头[德语] |
[22:21] | You guys are really into that, aren’t you? | 你们格林真的很喜欢杀妖怪 是吧 |
[22:23] | Okay, is there any indication of what I’m up against | 好了 里面有提到我要面对 |
[22:25] | with these Schakals? | 这些豺狼是什么玩意吗 |
[22:27] | Well, yeah, they’re baby-eating badasses, man. | 当然 他们是吃小孩的坏人 朋友 |
[22:29] | What more do you need to know? | 你还要知道什么 |
[22:31] | So what about the, um… Steinadlers? | 那…金鹰呢 |
[22:34] | Steinadler, let’s see. | 金鹰 来看看 |
[22:38] | – Huh. – What? | -哈 -怎么了 |
[22:40] | Just a second, this is interesting. | 稍等 有意思了 |
[22:42] | Steinadlers seem to be involved with the military. | 金鹰似乎和军队的关系密切 |
[22:45] | Like, heroic, noble… | 英雄事迹 高尚情操… |
[22:48] | apparently with very large…Sausages? | 明显有着非常大的… “香肠” |
[22:53] | I don’t think I’m translating that correctly. | 我不知道这个词翻译的对不对 |
[22:55] | Um, but anyway, when you’re dealing with the Steinadler, | 但总之 和金鹰打交道时 |
[22:59] | It’s, um–basically what they’re saying is, | 从他们说的话中 |
[23:01] | It’s hard to tell whose side he’s on. | 很难看出他们是哪边的 |
[23:02] | So they can’t be trusted. | 所以不能信任他们 |
[23:04] | No, it’s not that exactly. | 不 也没有这么绝对 |
[23:06] | It’s more like a, um– | 更像是… |
[23:08] | like trust your gut. | 要相信自己的判断 |
[23:10] | But the thing that really doesn’t add up | 但真正合不来的 |
[23:12] | is a Steinadler with a Schakal. | 是金鹰和豺狼 |
[23:14] | They’re like opposite sides of a coin. | 他们就像一枚硬币的两面 |
[23:19] | Well, it’s funny you should mention that. | 说到硬币 最近有件有趣的事 |
[23:22] | There was a jewelry store robbery | 有起珠宝店抢劫案 |
[23:24] | involving some rare coins, | 案件涉及几枚奇怪的金币 |
[23:26] | with a Swastika on one side, lion’s head on the other. | 金币的一面是卐字记号 另一面是狮子头 |
[23:30] | – You know anything about that? – Nope. | -你对这个有了解吗 -没有 |
[23:32] | You got me on that one. | 你完全把我问住了 |
[23:33] | Coins? Not my thing. | 金币 完全不是我的菜 |
[23:35] | Now, stamps, on the other hand, | 但是对于邮票 |
[23:36] | – I’m a whiz– – Well… | -我可是专家 -好了 |
[23:37] | dealing with coins here. | 这里可没邮票 |
[23:40] | Well, I got nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[23:42] | Anything else you want me to translate? | 还有什么想要我翻译的吗 |
[23:44] | No. Thank you. | 没了 谢谢你 |
[23:47] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 嘿 小心 |
[23:48] | – Sorry. – Careful now. | -抱歉 -注意点 |
[23:51] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[23:53] | Is that camera an Akeley? | 这是爱卡莉摄像机吗 |
[23:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[23:57] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[23:59] | Oh, right. Aunt Marie, of course. | 对 当然是玛丽姨妈留下的 |
[24:02] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[24:05] | Dude, that is a Kineclair projector. | 兄弟 这是辛尼克莱放映机 |
[24:08] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些东西 |
[24:11] | Okay, my great uncle on my mother’s side, Olaf– | 我的大舅舅 奥拉夫 |
[24:14] | that’s my uncle’s name, not my mother’s– | 奥拉夫是我舅舅的名字 不是我妈妈的 |
[24:16] | he worked as a newsreel cameraman | 他上世纪20年代在柏林 |
[24:19] | in Berlin in the ’20s. | 做过新闻短片摄影师 |
[24:20] | He had a camera shop on Tleitung strasse, | 他在莱特宁路上有家摄影器材店 |
[24:22] | so when he died, my mother got all of his old stuff, | 他去世后 我妈妈继承了他所有的东西 |
[24:25] | and…Right. | 然后… 对 |
[24:29] | Sorry. It’s late. | 抱歉 已经很晚了 |
[24:30] | I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[24:33] | Look, I appreciate all your help. | 很感谢你来帮忙 |
[24:35] | Yeah, yeah, no problem. | 知道知道 不用客气 |
[24:36] | I–it’s just, you got me thinking. | 我倒是想起来了 |
[24:37] | I gotta find those old cameras, man. | 我得去把那些老机器找出来 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna be up all night | 可能要熬个通宵 |
[24:40] | rummaging through the attic. All right. | 把阁楼翻个遍了 好了 |
[24:42] | Bis Spater, alligator. | 回见 |
[24:44] | Bis Spater. | 回见 |
[24:50] | We arrested a guy tonight, | 我们今晚抓住了一个人 |
[24:51] | And during the interview, | 审讯他的时候 |
[24:53] | he said something pretty weird. | 他说了些奇怪的话 |
[24:55] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[25:02] | He said he knew someone from Rhinebeck. | 他说他认识一个莱茵贝克人 |
[25:04] | Rhinebeck, New York, where you were born? | 纽约的莱茵贝克吗 你出生的地方 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:08] | He said he was with a woman 18 years ago, | 他说他18年前曾经爱过一个女人 |
[25:11] | but she left him when her sister died in an accident. | 但那个女人在自己姐姐车祸去世后跟他分手了 |
[25:15] | And she left him to take care of her sister’s kid. | 因为她要去抚养她姐姐的孩子 |
[25:20] | Wait a minute. Was he talking about your aunt Marie? | 等等 他说的是玛丽姨妈吗 |
[25:24] | – I don’t know. – You didn’t ask? | -我不知道 -你没问问他 |
[25:26] | Look, I couldn’t. | 我不能问 |
[25:29] | You know, it’s a police investigation. | 那时候我在审讯他 |
[25:31] | I can’t bring my personal life into it. | 我不能谈及我的私生活 |
[25:33] | He could use it against me, | 否则他可能会利用这些 |
[25:34] | and I don’t even know if he’s telling me the truth. | 而且我不能确定他说的是不是真话 |
[25:37] | Well, how do you find out? | 你准备怎么搞清楚 |
[25:39] | I have to do some digging. | 我要去仔细查查 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好主意 |
[25:43] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[25:45] | All right, so his name is Farley Kolt. | 他的名字叫法利·柯尔特 |
[25:48] | And I want to know if he was living in Rhinebeck | 我想知道他说自己在莱茵贝克住过 |
[25:50] | when he said he was. | 是不是真话 |
[26:13] | Why did you cut him open? | 你为什么要解剖他 |
[26:15] | To determine the cause of death. | 查清他的死因 |
[26:18] | What did you find out? | 你查到了什么 |
[26:22] | Only tell me if you want to live. | 想活命就老实交待 |
[26:24] | He was poisoned. | 他是中毒死的 |
[26:26] | The coins. | 是硬币 |
[26:29] | You found the coins. Where are they? | 你找到了硬币 它们在哪 |
[26:30] | I–the police took them. | 我…警察把它们拿走了 |
[26:33] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:34] | A few hours ago. | 几个小时之前 |
[26:37] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[27:46] | I swear I don’t know what happened. | 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[27:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:51] | How you feeling? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[27:52] | Guilty. | 略自责 |
[27:53] | I don’t know what came over me last night. | 我不知道我昨天中什么邪了 |
[27:55] | I go to the edge sometimes, | 我有时候也会濒临崩溃 |
[27:56] | but I almost never go over. | 但从没真崩过 |
[27:58] | Happens. | 难免的 |
[28:01] | What do we got? | 我们有什么线索了 |
[28:03] | We got an I.D. on the other set of prints from the house. | 我们查明了另外一个从房子里采集的指纹的身份 |
[28:06] | Soledad Marquesa. | 索莱达·马克萨 |
[28:07] | The guy who got away last night. | 昨晚逃走的那个人 |
[28:09] | Yeah. Pretty lengthy criminal career in Europe. | 在欧洲有过相当长的犯罪史 |
[28:11] | Known to associate with our two dead thieves, | 是我们那两名死掉的小贼 |
[28:13] | – Flynn and hans. – What about Kolt? | -弗林和汉斯的同伙 -那柯尔特呢 |
[28:14] | Well, ballistics cleared him on the shooting. | 根据弹道分析报告 开枪的不是他 |
[28:16] | But we still don’t know if he was involved in the heist. | 但我们还不清楚他有没有参与抢劫 |
[28:18] | I wanna take a closer look at this guy. | 我想深入调查那个家伙 |
[28:22] | He did have this in his possession. | 他身上有这个 |
[28:25] | Hotel deluxe. | 豪华酒店房卡 |
[28:28] | Checked in two nights ago. | 两晚前登记入住 |
[28:29] | Well, what are we doing here? | 那咱们还等啥 |
[28:30] | Let’s get a warrant. | 快去申请搜查令 |
[28:47] | Yes, sir? | 您好 长官 |
[28:48] | I want you to call a press conference 2:00 today. | 你今天下午两点组织一场新闻发布会 |
[28:51] | – Today, sir? – Here at the precinct. | -今天吗 长官 -就在局里 |
[28:53] | All officers and personnel are required to attend. | 所有警官和相关人员必须出席 |
[28:56] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[28:57] | Can I say what it’s about? | 我能问问是为了什么吗 |
[28:58] | The present state of law enforcement in our city. | 关于我们这个城里的执法现状 |
[29:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:29] | If we need anything else, we’ll let you know. | 如果我们还需要什么会叫你的 |
[29:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:44] | I got a suitcase. | 我找到个行李箱 |
[29:47] | You find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[29:48] | Couple of armani suits, | 几套阿曼尼西装 |
[29:49] | two pair of mephisto shoes, | 两双梅菲斯特鞋 |
[29:50] | and a pair of commando boots. | 还有双军靴 |
[29:52] | You know, I found some black clothing in the dresser. | 我在梳妆台里找到了些黑衣服 |
[29:55] | – You thinking Black Ops? – I don’t know. | -你想到使命召唤7了吗 -不知道 |
[29:57] | But he was pretty cool under the interrogation. | 不过我审问他的时候他确实有点牛逼哄哄的 |
[30:03] | Who wants to bet he’s moving drugs? | 我猜他是毒贩子 来不来赌一把 |
[30:06] | Huh, what do you know? | 哈 意料之外啊 |
[30:08] | There’s actually film in there. | 居然是部电影 |
[30:16] | 1943 1943? | |
[30:18] | This letter’s in German. | 用德语写的 |
[30:19] | Any idea what Streng Geheim means? | 你知道”斯传哥海”是什么意思吗 |
[30:21] | I imagine “Top secret,” Like this one in english, | 我猜是”最高机密” 这变用英语写着呢 |
[30:24] | Dated June, 1945. | 1945年6月 |
[30:26] | O.S.S. O.S.S. | |
[30:28] | Office of strategic services. | 是战略事务局 |
[30:29] | That’s a precursor to the C.I.A. | 中情局的前身 |
[30:32] | I knew there was something freaky about this guy. | 我就知道这家伙肯定有什么古怪 |
[30:36] | Who signed that? | 谁签的字 |
[30:37] | W. Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[30:41] | “This letter will serve as background information | 这封信将为寻找 |
[30:42] | relevant to the discovery of the imperial coins | 帝国硬币提供相关背景信息 |
[30:45] | by the 101st airborne at the Kehlstein Haus. | 空军101号写于鹰巢 |
[30:48] | April, 1945. | 1945年4月 |
[30:50] | Ten coins were thought to exist, | 我们相信共存在10枚硬币 |
[30:51] | three in a lead-lined box were discovered here. | 在这里发现了三枚装在铅盒里的硬币 |
[30:54] | They are being relocated to allied headquarters. | 它们正在被转移至盟军总部 |
[30:56] | Under guard to be placed in a vault. | 并将被安置在处于严密监控之中的地下室里 |
[30:58] | Emission spectro-chemical analysis has revealed | 据发射光谱化学分析 |
[31:01] | that the coins contain gold, arsenic, and mercury. | 硬币含有金 砷 汞 |
[31:04] | Because of their toxicity, under no circumstances | 由于这些元素的毒性 |
[31:07] | are the coins to be handled.” | 任何情况下都不能直接触摸硬币 |
[31:10] | Now they tell me. | 好吧我懂了 |
[31:13] | You really think those coins | 你真觉得那些硬币 |
[31:14] | could actually physically affect somebody? | 能影响人的心智吗 |
[31:17] | You were pretty edgy last night. | 你昨天不就被影响了 |
[31:19] | It was weird. | 那感觉超奇怪 |
[31:20] | I was pumped, posessed. | 好似妖魔附体 上气不接下气 |
[31:23] | It was like a– like a man on fire. | 就像被点燃了一样 |
[31:25] | And the captain took the coins. | 队长把硬币拿走了 |
[31:29] | He said he was going to take them to evidence. | 他说他要把硬币拿去做证物 |
[31:31] | I hope he did. | 希望他确实那么做了 |
[31:34] | Griffin. | 格林芬 |
[31:37] | What? | 什么 |
[31:39] | When did that happen? | 什么时候 |
[31:40] | Yeah, okay. | 好 我知道了 |
[31:43] | Parker was put in the hospital. | 帕克被送进医院了 |
[31:45] | She was pistol whipped last night. | 她昨天晚上被人用枪砸了 |
[31:47] | Apparently whoever did it | 显然干这事儿的人 |
[31:48] | was interested in our dead jeweler. | 对我们的珠宝商很有兴趣 |
[31:50] | Soledad Marquesa. | 索莱达·马克萨 |
[31:52] | – He’s going after the coins. – All right. | -他在追查硬币的下落 -没错 |
[31:54] | You wanna finish up here, I’ll see about Parker? | 你接着在这搜查 我去看看帕克 |
[31:56] | Yeah, I’ll get the docs translated, | 好 我来翻译文件 |
[31:58] | and look after the coins. | 再去查查硬币的事 |
[32:31] | Sorry, Burkhardt. | 抱歉 伯克哈德 |
[32:32] | Gotta lock up and kick you out. | 我要把你赶出去锁门了 |
[32:33] | Why? | 这么早 |
[32:35] | Captain’s giving some kind of speech. | 队长要训话 |
[32:37] | We all gotta be there. | 我们都得去 |
[32:39] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你要的东西找到了吗 |
[32:41] | No. | 没有 |
[32:43] | Hey, are you sure the captain didn’t bring anything | 你确定队长昨晚没有过来 |
[32:44] | into evidence last night? | 拿走什么证物吗 |
[32:45] | If he did, it’s not in the log. | 就算他来了 也没有记录 |
[32:47] | Come on, we gotta go. | 行了 得走了 |
[33:03] | The war against crime and criminal behavior | 与罪行和违法行为的斗争 |
[33:06] | cannot be waged without hating… | 离不开仇恨… |
[33:07] | – What’s going on? – I have no idea. | -怎么了 -谁知道 |
[33:08] | The elements of our society | 我们社会中的一些因素 |
[33:09] | which allow that enemy to exist. | 导致了犯罪的存在 |
[33:13] | We are confronted with an epidemic of moral degradation, | 面对道德的沦陷 |
[33:18] | and we must fight with the greatest vigor | 我们必须全力以赴 |
[33:20] | against all those influences which are trying to weaken | 与所有试图削弱社会的恶势力 |
[33:23] | the very fabric of our society. | 作斗争 |
[33:25] | – We stand here… – You find the coins? | -我们站在这里 -找到金币了吗 |
[33:27] | United in our mission to bring every… | 在同样的使命下团结一致 让一切… |
[33:29] | They were never recorded as evidence. | 没有作为证物记载 |
[33:31] | No matter how big or small, | 无论我们的贡献是多是少 |
[33:33] | our dedication to this task knows no boundaries. | 使命之路 没有终点 |
[33:35] | With the brutal death two nights ago of Sam Bertram, | 两天前 山姆·伯伦特惨遭杀害 |
[33:39] | a successful jeweler and business owner here in our city | 他是位成功的珠宝商 |
[33:42] | for over 35 years. | 在这个城市经营了35年 |
[33:45] | That line has been crossed, | 这是对底线的践踏 |
[33:47] | and I for one will not rest | 我必将不懈努力 |
[33:51] | until we bring justice to every last citizen | 使每一位公民得到正义的庇护 |
[33:55] | Who has ever had the misfortune of being terrorized | 不管是谁遭受恐吓 |
[33:58] | in their streets and in their businesses | 不管是在大街上 在生意场 |
[34:00] | and in their homes, | 还是在家里 |
[34:01] | it ends here, and it ends now. | 所有的不幸将在这里终结 于现在终结 |
[34:04] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[34:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | Captain Renard, is this speech intended to launch a political career? | 雷纳德队长 这次演讲是否有从政之意 |
[34:27] | Well, it’s a speech intended to be a warning | 这次演讲意在警告那些 |
[34:28] | to anyone who plans on breaking the law in our city. | 试图破坏城市的不法者 |
[34:29] | Sir, the coins. | 长官 那些金币 |
[34:31] | They’re not in the evidence room. | 并不在证物房 |
[34:33] | – I’m busy. – Captain– | -我在忙 -队长 |
[34:36] | He’s lying. He’s got ’em. | 他在撒谎 是他拿的 |
[34:38] | We have to get ’em back. | 我们要拿回来 |
[34:45] | So I found out some interesting stuff, | 我发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[34:46] | about Farley Kolt. | 关于法利·柯尔特的 |
[34:47] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -方便听吗 -恩 |
[34:49] | According to real estate records and phone books, | 根据房地产和电话记录 |
[34:51] | he spent five years in Rhinebeck– | 他有五年曾待在莱茵贝克 |
[34:54] | same exact time you were there– | 正好是你在的那段时间 |
[34:55] | and seems to have left around 1994. | 好像于1994年离开 |
[34:57] | The same year my parents died. | 就是我父母去世的那年 |
[34:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:00] | – You want me to get more? – Yeah. | -还需要我深入调查吗 -好的 |
[35:01] | Thanks, Juliette. You’re the best. | 谢谢 朱丽叶 你最棒了 |
[35:03] | I know. | 还用说 |
[35:07] | Hey, what’s that about your parents dying? | 跟你父母去世有关系吗 |
[35:09] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[35:11] | Hey, keep an eye on the captain. | 盯着队长 |
[35:12] | I’m gonna go talk to Kolt. | 我去和柯尔特谈谈 |
[35:17] | Got it. | 收到 |
[35:30] | What was the name of the woman you knew | 你在纽约的莱茵贝克认识的女人 |
[35:32] | in Rhinebeck, New York? | 叫什么来着 |
[35:34] | So you checked my story. | 你调查过我了 |
[35:36] | – Good. – What was her name? | -很好 -叫什么 |
[35:39] | Marie Cessler. Why? | 玛丽·凯斯勒 怎么了 |
[35:44] | How well did you know her? | 你对她了解多少 |
[35:46] | We were engaged. | 我们订过婚 |
[35:48] | Can’t say either side of the family was too happy. | 两家人都闹得不愉快 |
[35:53] | You know her. | 你认识她 |
[35:58] | She was my aunt. | 她是我姑姑 |
[36:00] | You were the kid she had to raise | 你就是那个她要抚养 |
[36:02] | that I didn’t know. | 但我却从没见过小孩 |
[36:05] | And she’s dead, isn’t she? | 她死了 对吗 |
[36:09] | How long ago? | 什么时候的事 |
[36:11] | Four months. | 四个月前 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:19] | I wish I could’ve seen her just one more time. | 真希望能再见她一面 |
[36:21] | Yeah, well, me too. | 是啊 我也想 |
[36:25] | Still trying to figure out if you can trust me? | 还在想该不该信任我吗 |
[36:28] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[36:29] | Look, I can help you. | 听着 我能帮你 |
[36:30] | Soledad will make his move if he hasn’t already. | 索莱达没得手是不会善罢甘休的 |
[36:34] | He got the coins at one time. | 金币曾在他手里 |
[36:36] | 18 years ago, outside Rhinebeck, Highway 9G. | 18年前 莱茵贝克城外的9G公路 |
[36:45] | Soledad killed my parents? | 是索莱达杀了我父母 |
[36:48] | He was one of the many involved. | 他是诸多帮凶之一 |
[36:51] | My point is, he got the coins. | 我是想说 金币曾在他手里 |
[36:55] | Or should I say, the coins got him. | 或者说 他被金币附体了 |
[37:04] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[37:04] | They found Officer Brenner’s body in a motel room. | 他们在汽车旅馆里发现了布伦纳警官的尸体 |
[37:06] | Somebody stripped his uniform. | 有人脱了他的制服 |
[37:08] | Well, that’s something that I can’t answer at this point. | 现在我还不能作答 |
[37:11] | Captain’s leaving. You better get up here. | 队长要走了 你最好回来 |
[37:19] | Soledad killed a police officer | 索莱达杀了一个警官 |
[37:21] | and took his uniform. | 还偷了他的制服 |
[37:22] | Then he’s here. Get me out. | 他就在这里 放我出去 |
[37:39] | And we will make changes, and they will have an effect. | 我们会进行变革 打击他们的嚣张气焰 |
[37:42] | Thank you, that’s it for today. | 谢谢 今天就到这里 |
[37:43] | I’ve got a meeting with the mayor. | 我和市长还有个会议 |
[37:44] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 长官 -谢谢 |
[38:11] | – You won’t find the coins here. – Where’s the captain? | -你在这是找不到金币的 -队长去哪了 |
[38:14] | He just left. | 他刚走 |
[38:16] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这做什么 |
[38:17] | Ballistics cleared him. | 弹道检验报告排除了他的嫌疑 |
[38:18] | He knows Soledad and he can help us find him. | 他认识索莱达 能帮我们找到他 |
[38:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:56] | He’s here. | 他在这儿 |
[39:00] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[39:12] | Captain! | 队长 |
[39:15] | Police! Put down your gun! | 警察 把枪放下 |
[39:34] | Stay down, stay down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[39:37] | Are you all right? Are you hit? | 你还好吗 中枪了吗 |
[39:50] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[39:52] | Two people were killed in Rhinebeck, New York, | 18年前有两个人在纽约的莱茵贝克被杀 |
[39:54] | 18 years ago, Reed and Kelly Burkhardt. | 里德和凯利·伯克哈德 |
[39:57] | – You were involved. – Please. | -你也参与了 -求你了 |
[39:58] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发了什么事 |
[40:00] | Please, let me hold the coins one more time. | 求你了 让我再抓一次金币 |
[40:04] | Tell me. | 说啊 |
[40:08] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[40:18] | I’ll go check on the captain. | 我去看看队长怎么样了 |
[40:21] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[40:22] | No, Nick, I can’t. No– | 不 尼克 我不能 不 |
[40:23] | You have to help me find them. Nick, I can’t find them. | 你必须得帮我找到它们 尼克 我找不到了 |
[40:25] | Nick, who took them? | 尼克 是谁拿的 |
[40:26] | Who took them, Nick? | 是谁拿的 尼克 |
[40:53] | I was hoping you’d come back for the briefcase. | 我想你会回来拿公文包的 |
[40:57] | Put the coins on the bed. | 把金币放床上 |
[40:58] | Okay, hold on a second. Look, you don’t understand. | 好 稍等 听着 你不了解 |
[41:00] | I do understand. Put the coins on the bed. | 我了解得很 把金币放在床上 |
[41:10] | No. | 不 |
[41:19] | You’ll never find them again. | 和金币们永别吧 |
[41:22] | Forget about them. | 别再妄想了 |
[41:23] | Oh, I’ve tried. | 我试过 |
[41:26] | Try harder. | 再接再厉 |