时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “已有许多勇士葬身于此 你也会马上没命” 七头龙说着便从七张嘴里往外喷火 | |
[00:22] | Look at this. | 瞧啊 |
[00:23] | You think somebody got here before us? | 难道有人比我们先到一步吗 |
[00:25] | You didn’t tell anybody, did you? | 你没跟别人提过吧 |
[00:27] | No! I didn’t tell anybody. | 当然没有 我谁都没告诉 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna be pissed off if someone did. | 谁要是敢多嘴 可别怪哥不客气 |
[00:33] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[01:00] | It’s warm. | 还是温的 |
[01:02] | Maybe we should just let this one go, man. | 要不咱们别在这家下手了吧 哥们 |
[01:04] | No, nobody else is getting our copper. | 不行 别人休想把咱们的铜抢走 |
[01:21] | Someone’s here. | 里面有人 |
[01:23] | There’s no truck outside except ours. | 外面只停着咱们一辆卡车 |
[01:25] | Maybe they already took a load. | 他们可能已经搞到了一大批 |
[01:26] | I mean, someone’s still cutting. | 有人还在焊割 |
[01:28] | Well, they’re gonna have to share. | 他们得见面分一半 |
[01:36] | They got a torch. | 他们手上有焊枪 |
[01:56] | Whoever’s down here, you better get the hell out. | 里面的人别躲了 赶紧给我出来 |
[01:58] | We’re security, and we’ll arrest your ass if we find it. | 我们是保安 抓到你的话就等着被逮捕吧 |
[02:08] | You take off now and… | 你要是现在消失 |
[02:10] | We’ll forget you were ever here. | 我们就不予追究了 |
[02:15] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我只说这一遍 |
[02:20] | Get the hell out of here. | 快点滚出去 |
[02:34] | The hell… | 怎么回事 |
[02:37] | I-I can’t breathe. | 我喘不动气了 |
[02:53] | Idiot! | 神经病 |
[02:54] | You trying to get yourself killed? | 找死啊你 |
[03:31] | Where are the bodies? | 尸体在哪 |
[03:32] | Downstairs in the basement. | 在楼下的地下室里 |
[03:34] | What condition? | 什么情况 |
[03:35] | – Toast. – We get an I.D. yet? | -烧焦了 -确定死者身份了吗 |
[03:37] | It’s gonna require dental work, | 需要进行牙齿鉴定 |
[03:38] | but we’ve got the pickup, | 但已经查到了小卡车的信息 |
[03:39] | registered to Joseph Oliver, | 登记在约瑟夫·奥利弗名下 |
[03:41] | small-time operator. | 他经营小本生意 |
[03:42] | I’ve arrested him a couple times for stealing scrap. | 因为盗窃废品被我逮捕过几次 |
[03:45] | But I couldn’t tell you that was him in that basement. | 但我不确定地下室里的尸体就是他本人 |
[03:49] | Uh, we got the owner of the building, | 我们找来了大楼业主 |
[03:51] | Lance Truman, waiting to talk to you. | 兰斯·杜鲁门 等你们问话 |
[03:53] | Found the break-in this morning, called it in. | 他今早发现有人闯入 就报了警 |
[03:55] | Guy with him is his contractor. | 旁边那位是他的承包人 |
[03:56] | – Is Arson downstairs? – Yeah. | -楼下有纵火调查科的人吗 -有 |
[03:58] | Vance, he’s downstairs doing the prelim. | 方斯 他正在楼下做初步调查 |
[04:00] | You wanna talk to Truman? | 你们想找杜鲁门谈谈吗 |
[04:01] | Oh, let’s see what the bodies have to say first. | 先看看尸体的情况再说 |
[04:04] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:05] | It’s pretty rank down there. | 下面的味道相当难闻哦 |
[04:14] | Looks like they were here to steal the copper. | 看样子他们是来偷铜制品的 |
[04:16] | We found a pile of it in a cart over there. | 我们在那边找到一推车的铜制品 |
[04:18] | Were they using torches? | 他们用的是焊枪吗 |
[04:19] | If they were, we didn’t find any. | 就算用了 也没留在现场 |
[04:21] | Well, then, how’d they set themselves on fire? | 那他们是怎么把自己点着的 |
[04:22] | Guess that’s why we have an arson investigator. | 所以咱们才要做纵火调查嘛 |
[04:31] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[04:34] | Where’s my “Good morning”? | 连句”早安”都不说吗 |
[04:35] | Good morning, Jordan. | 早安 约旦 |
[04:37] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[04:38] | Not a heck of a lot. | 发现不多 |
[04:40] | Two dead…men, I think. | 我猜死者是两位男性 |
[04:42] | Don’t know the source of the fire, | 不清楚火源是什么 |
[04:44] | but it happened pretty quick, | 但燃烧过程相当迅速 |
[04:45] | so whatever they were working with, it was extremely volatile. | 所以说他们用的燃料极易爆炸 |
[04:48] | Don’t know the source of ignition yet either. | 也不清楚着火源是什么 |
[04:50] | Usually you don’t burn a body | 一般没人会把尸体烧掉 |
[04:51] | unless you’re trying to cover up a homicide. | 除非想掩盖凶杀事实 |
[04:53] | Well, that’s if they were dead. | 但前提是他们当时已经死了 |
[04:54] | Burn patterns suggest ignition occurred here, | 燃烧痕迹显示 着火点在这里 |
[04:56] | and they were thrown up against the wall | 而他们由于受到爆炸的冲击 |
[04:58] | as a result of the blast. | 被猛推到了这面墙上 |
[04:59] | Well, so someone doused them first? | 这么说凶手先将他们浸透了燃料 |
[05:02] | Explosion like this, had to be. | 像这么猛烈的爆炸 肯定是这样 |
[05:04] | Gasoline? | 是汽油吗 |
[05:05] | No, we would smell that. | 不是 不然会闻到气味 |
[05:06] | I’ll know more after I run some tests. | 经过几项化验 我会了解更多信息 |
[05:08] | But here’s the odd thing… | 但有件事很奇怪 |
[05:10] | A body has to burn for a few hours | 尸体要经过几小时的燃烧 |
[05:12] | to reach this state of immolation. | 才能达到这种烧焦程度 |
[05:14] | So whatever it was | 所以说这种燃料 |
[05:15] | got really hot really fast. | 能在极短时间内升到极高的温度 |
[05:18] | Like getting hit with napalm. | 就像是受到凝固汽油弹袭击 |
[05:20] | That’s kind of brutal. | 那可有点残忍 |
[05:22] | Let’s talk to the owner. | 去找业主谈谈吧 |
[05:26] | This is the third building I own that’s been hit. | 这是我手上第三栋遭到入侵的房子 |
[05:29] | Anything copper, they take it. | 只要是铜做的 他们就偷 |
[05:31] | I put fences around my buildings, I padlock them. | 我在大楼周围设了栅栏 还上了挂锁 |
[05:34] | Doesn’t make any difference. | 啥办法都拦不住他们 |
[05:36] | They just cut into any type of lock I put on it. | 不管我用什么样的锁 他们都能打开 |
[05:38] | Well, they didn’t use a welder’s torch. | 他们用的不是焊枪 |
[05:40] | There’s no clean-cut mark. It’s like… | 没有轮廓鲜明的痕迹 像是… |
[05:43] | The whole area around the latch is melted. | 门闩周围的整个区域都融化了 |
[05:45] | I don’t know what they use, | 我不知都他们用的是什么工具 |
[05:46] | but that’s the same as all my other buildings. | 不过其它几栋楼都是同样的情况 |
[05:52] | This feels like oil. | 感觉像是油 |
[05:54] | Anybody have a match? | 谁带火柴了 |
[05:55] | A lighter. | 我有打火机 |
[05:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | Damn. | 该死 |
[06:05] | Am I reading this right? Lipids? | 我没看错吧 脂类 |
[06:06] | Yes, basically human fat. | 对 主要是人体脂肪 |
[06:09] | Human fat. Are you sure? | 人体脂肪 你确定吗 |
[06:12] | No mistake about that. | 这点错不了 |
[06:13] | Mixed with a lot of methane. | 里面混有大量甲烷 |
[06:15] | If sprayed and ignited, | 如果喷洒并点燃 |
[06:16] | it’ll flash and burn and become intensely hot. | 它就会闪烁燃烧 温度剧烈增高 |
[06:18] | Where does someone get that much human fat? | 凶手上哪弄到这么多人体脂肪 |
[06:21] | Well, if it were beef, I would say a butcher shop. | 如果是牛脂肪 倒可以去肉店 |
[06:23] | But human fat, uh… | 但人体脂肪的话 |
[06:25] | A morgue maybe, I don’t know. | 可能是停尸房吧 不清楚 |
[06:27] | We’re running samples for DNA. | 我们在对样品进行DNA检测 |
[06:28] | We think it’s a homicide. | 我们认为这是一起凶杀案 |
[06:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:30] | No evidence of ignition at the scene. | 现场没有发现点火的证据 |
[06:32] | So whoever set them on fire had to have taken it with them. | 所以放火烧他们的凶手肯定随身带着燃料 |
[06:34] | The same substance was used to burn through the lock on the gate | 烧穿门锁的是同一种物质 |
[06:37] | And the lock on the loading dock door. | 还有装卸口的门锁 |
[06:38] | And we found other instances of similar break-ins, | 我们还发现了类似的入侵案例 |
[06:40] | all at abandoned or shut down properties. | 事发地都是废弃或关闭的场所 |
[06:42] | Someone stealing copper is nothing new. | 盗窃铜制品不是什么新鲜事 |
[06:44] | You check with the scrap yards? | 你们走访过废料场了吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah, according to them, they’re not seeing any copper. | 对 他们说没收到任何铜制品 |
[06:48] | So whoever’s stealing it isn’t selling it. | 这么说盗窃犯光偷不卖 |
[06:50] | Makes a lot of sense. | 真是”太符合”常理了 |
[06:53] | Sorry to interrupt. Witness just came in. | 抱歉打扰 有证人来了 |
[06:55] | Says he saw somebody running away | 他说昨晚看到有人 |
[06:57] | from that building last night. | 从那楼里跑掉了 |
[06:58] | I was driving by that building last night. | 我昨晚开车经过那幢楼 |
[07:02] | I didn’t think anything of it | 但在看到新闻之前 |
[07:03] | until I heard about the two guys dying on the news. | 完全没想到那里死了两个人 |
[07:06] | You saw someone outside the building? | 你在楼外看到了人吗 |
[07:07] | Yeah, he ran right in front of me. | 对 他突然冲到我车前 |
[07:11] | I almost hit him. | 我差点撞了他 |
[07:13] | I don’t know if he had anything to do with it, | 我不知道他和案件是否有关 |
[07:14] | but he was there, | 但他当时在场 |
[07:16] | and he looked scared. | 而且看起来很惊恐 |
[07:19] | Can you describe him? | 可以描述一下他的外貌吗 |
[07:20] | Huh. I’ll never forget. | 那模样我永远难忘 |
[07:22] | Half his face was scarred up. | 他有半张脸布满了疤痕 |
[07:24] | His hair was all scraggly, | 头发蓬乱 |
[07:27] | like he hadn’t shaved in a while, | 看上去有段时间没理了 |
[07:29] | and he was wearing a long coat. | 他穿着一件长风衣 |
[07:31] | My guess is he was homeless. | 我猜他大概是个流浪汉 |
[07:32] | What happened after you stopped? | 你停车后发生了什么呢 |
[07:34] | I yelled at him for being an idiot. | 我吼他 骂他是个蠢货 |
[07:36] | He kept on running. | 但他头也不回的跑了 |
[07:37] | You didn’t see him get into a vehicle? | 你没看到他上车吗 |
[07:39] | No. | 没有 |
[07:41] | We’d like you to talk to the police artist, | 我们希望你向摹写师描述一下他的特征 |
[07:44] | see if you can work up a sketch of what he looked like. | 看看能不能做一张他的画像 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:59] | That’s pretty close. | 已经很像了 |
[08:06] | Hey, 9-1-1 call just came in. | 喂 刚刚有人报警 |
[08:09] | Lance Truman got attacked outside the building | 兰斯·杜鲁门在发现火场 |
[08:11] | where we found the burn vics. | 的楼外遇袭了 |
[08:12] | Got a patrol car en route. | 有辆巡逻车正好经过 |
[08:19] | We need an ambulance at 391 Clark street. | 克拉克路391号需要一辆救护车 |
[08:22] | He hit me. | 他袭击了我 |
[08:24] | I think he’s still inside the building. | 我觉得他还在楼里 |
[08:25] | Stay with him. | 陪着他 |
[08:26] | He returned to the scene of the crime? | 他自己跑回犯罪现场来了 |
[08:28] | If you see him, do not go near him. | 如果看到他 别接近 |
[08:30] | Keep a visual and radio it. | 盯住他 通知大家 |
[09:05] | The shopping cart’s gone. | 那辆购物车不见了 |
[09:07] | How’d they get it upstairs? | 他们怎么把它弄到楼上的 |
[09:09] | The elevator’s not working. | 电梯坏了 |
[09:11] | The only way is the stairs. | 唯一的路是楼梯 |
[09:13] | We got movement up here. | 楼上有动静 |
[09:28] | I heard something. | 我听到声音了 |
[09:31] | In the shipping and receiving area. | 在物流接送区 |
[09:34] | Toward the back. | 往后走 |
[09:42] | I got sprayed… can’t breathe. | 我被雾喷到了 不能呼吸了 |
[09:45] | Move back. Run. | 后退 跑 |
[09:47] | Do not fire your gun. | 千万别开枪 |
[09:59] | Stay where you are. | 不许动 |
[10:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:30] | – Yeah, you? – Yeah. | -没事 你呢 -还好 |
[10:31] | Uh, I’m not. | 呃 我不好 |
[10:32] | This stuff is in my eyes, my nose, my ears– | 我眼睛 鼻子 耳朵里全是东西 |
[10:34] | I saw him. It’s definitely the guy with the scar. | 我看到他了 绝对是那个伤疤男 |
[10:36] | – See where he went? – No. | -看到他去哪了吗 -没有 |
[10:37] | Let’s get him out of here. I like that idea a lot. | 我们先把他弄出去把 我喜欢这主意 |
[10:40] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[10:41] | Yeah? It’s Vance. | 怎么 是方斯 |
[10:42] | He got DNA results on the lipids. | 油脂里的DNA检验结果出来了 |
[10:44] | We got an I.D. Go ahead. | 我们查到他的身份了 回去吧 |
[10:55] | Fred Eberhart. | 弗雷德·埃伯哈特 |
[10:57] | 48 years old. | 48岁 |
[10:59] | Been in and out of the V.A. Hospital | 进出V.A医院 |
[11:00] | for several years now. | 几年了 |
[11:01] | Desert Storm vet and decorated war hero. | 沙漠风暴行动的老兵 战斗英雄 |
[11:03] | – You talk to V.A. About him? – I did. | -向医院了解情况了吗 -问了 |
[11:06] | They said they haven’t seen him in the last six months. | 他们说已经六个月没见他了 |
[11:08] | Evidently, Eberhart drops off the grid quite a bit. | 埃伯哈特显然抛弃了不少束缚 |
[11:10] | – Any known address? – No. | -有他的地址吗 -没有 |
[11:12] | What about a last job? | 上一份工作呢 |
[11:13] | Worked as a welder for the railroad, | 一家铁路的焊接工 |
[11:16] | but they, uh, laid him off two years ago. | 但…他们两年前解雇了他 |
[11:18] | – Where’s he from? – Local boy. | -他是哪里人 -本地人 |
[11:20] | Portland, born and raised. | 土生土长的波特兰人 |
[11:21] | Any relatives here? | 还有别的亲属吗 |
[11:22] | There’s a daughter. Uh… | 有个女儿 |
[11:26] | Ariel Eberhart. | 艾丽尔·埃伯哈特 |
[11:27] | V.A. had a phone number as next of kin. | 医院作为近亲属留了她的电话号 |
[11:29] | Well, let’s see if she’s home. | 看看她在不在家吧 |
[11:32] | Did you get a look at what Eberhart was using? | 你看到他用什么放火了吗 |
[11:34] | Was it a tank of some kind? | 是什么喷枪之类的吗 |
[11:36] | It was too dark to tell. | 太黑了 没看到 |
[11:37] | But I heard some kind of noise, | 但我听到了某种声音 |
[11:39] | Like a real bad smoker’s cough. | 像是老烟枪的咳嗽声 |
[11:40] | Next thing I know, a ball of flame was coming at us. | 然后 一个火球就飞过来了 |
[11:44] | Well, it’s not a home phone or a cell phone. | 不是家里的电话 也不是手机 |
[11:48] | Got an answering machine for club Trop Chaud. | 而是一个叫”脱秀”俱乐部的自动应答机 |
[11:51] | Maybe she works there. | 也许她在那里工作 |
[11:53] | It’s on my way home. I’ll check it out. | 俱乐部在我回家的路上 我顺路去查一下 |
[11:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:58] | Show’s already started, | 表演已经开场了 |
[11:59] | but if you’re alone, I can squeeze you in. | 但如果你是一个人来的 我能想办法放你进去 |
[12:00] | Oh, I’m, uh… | 哦 我来… |
[12:02] | looking for Ariel Eberhart. You know her? | 找艾丽尔·埃伯哈特 你认识吗 |
[12:10] | There she is. | 就是她 |
[13:08] | Hey, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[13:09] | What are you doing here, man? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:12] | Not exactly the last place in the world | 完全没想到 |
[13:14] | I’d expect to see you, but, uh… | 会在这里见到你 但… |
[13:16] | pretty darn close. | 也差不多吧 |
[13:18] | So you come here a lot? | 你常来这里吗 |
[13:19] | What, me? No. | 什么 我 不常来 |
[13:22] | Yeah, sometimes. | 好吧 偶尔来 |
[13:25] | Okay, a lot. Come on, she is smoking hot. | 好吧好吧 经常来 拜托 她超辣啊 |
[13:35] | I got a case involving her father. | 我手上有个案子 和她爸爸有关 |
[13:38] | He’s some kind of a– | 他是个… |
[13:40] | Daemonfeuer. | 火魔 |
[13:44] | You sure we should be conversing like this here? | 你觉得我们在这里说这个好吗 |
[13:49] | No. | 不好 |
[13:50] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我以为你有自知之明呢 |
[14:01] | So, Daemonfeuer? | 火魔是啥玩意 |
[14:02] | You just said we weren’t gonna do that in here. | 你说过不在这讨论的 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | I really don’t know that much about them. | 其实我了解的不多 |
[14:13] | There’s not that many of them around anymore. | 他们的现存数量有限 |
[14:16] | They’re kind of a throwback to the days of yore, you know? | 他们是一种远古生物 明白吗 |
[14:19] | Knights in Shining Armor. | 《辉甲骑士》那个年代的 |
[14:20] | From my understanding, | 据我所知 |
[14:21] | they come from a dragon-like lineage. | 他们属于龙系血统 |
[14:23] | Oh, I thought dragons were mythological. | 我以为龙只存在于神话中 |
[14:26] | Dragons are. Daemonfeuers aren’t. | 龙是虚构的 但火魔是真的 |
[14:30] | Well, so can they breathe fire? | 那他们会喷火吗 |
[14:33] | Well, in an obtuse way, I guess they can, yeah. | 理论上说 我想它们应该会 |
[14:36] | I mean, from my understanding, | 据我了解 |
[14:38] | and I’m telling you, I am not an expert on this, | 事先声明 我可不是生物专家 |
[14:40] | It’s a kind of ketonic– | 那是一种”酮基…” |
[14:43] | what’s the word I’m looking for–vomit. | 那个啥 “呕吐物” |
[14:45] | You ever hear of the low-carb, high-fat diet? | 你听说过低碳高脂饮食吗 |
[14:49] | Puts your body in a state of ketosis, | 会导致人体酮过剩 |
[14:51] | where it burns its own fat. | 燃烧自身脂肪 |
[14:52] | In their case, they can vaporize their own fat. | 这样他们就能蒸发出体内油脂 |
[14:54] | Highly explosive and kind of disgusting. | 那些油脂极易爆炸而且臭气熏天 |
[14:57] | Unless, of course, you’re dancing half-naked on a stage. | 当然 在舞台上半裸着跳艳舞的时候除外 |
[14:59] | Well, how do they ignite it? | 他们怎么点燃它 |
[15:01] | Static electricity would be my guess. | 我猜是静电打火 |
[15:04] | What did her father do? | 他父亲做了什么 |
[15:07] | Well, he may have burned a couple guys to death. | 他可能烧死了两个人 |
[15:10] | Actually, that reminds me… | 事实上 我想起来 |
[15:13] | I got a call from my cousin Naydler in Antwerp. | 我在安特卫普的表兄耐得勒给我打了个电话 |
[15:16] | Apparently, a Grimm was found dead in a back alley | 据说一个格林死在幸什霍夫附近 |
[15:18] | off the Krijgsbaan near the Schoonselhof, | 科里斯班外的一条后巷里 |
[15:21] | which I’m sure means nothing to you. | 不过肯定跟你没关系 |
[15:23] | Well, when? | 什么时候 |
[15:28] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[15:29] | He was decapitated, | 他的头被砍了下来 |
[15:31] | and the head has not been found. | 而且至今下落不明 |
[15:33] | Rumor has it, it was the reapers. | 传言说是格林猎人干的 |
[15:35] | So I’m thinking, you know, you should watch yourself. | 所以我觉得 你应该多加小心 |
[16:00] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. I need to talk to you. | 我是伯克哈德警探 需要跟你谈谈 |
[16:02] | Lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[16:13] | I’m investigating an arson-related homicide. | 我正在调查一起纵火谋杀案 |
[16:18] | I had that tattoo way before the books came out. | 我这纹身在被收进图册之前就有了 |
[16:27] | Am I your first Daemonfeuer? | 我是你遇见的第一个火魔吗 |
[16:30] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[16:34] | You’re my first Grimm. | 你是我遇见的第一个格林 |
[16:37] | I was a little worried I wouldn’t get to see you again. | 我还担心再也见不到你了呢 |
[16:40] | Although I have to say you’re… | 虽然我必须说 |
[16:42] | not exactly what I expected. | 你和想象中不太一样 |
[16:44] | What did you expect? | 你想象中的格林是什么样的 |
[16:47] | Grimms are bad-asses. | 格林都很酷 |
[16:50] | And that’s kind of a turn-on. | 能勾起人的欲望 |
[16:52] | Unless, of course, you’re gonna cut off my head. | 当然 前提是你不砍我的脑袋 |
[17:00] | I’m looking for your father, Fred Eberhart. | 我在找你的父亲 弗雷德·埃伯哈特 |
[17:04] | You’re not gonna find him here. | 他不在这 |
[17:06] | He’s a suspect in an arson investigation. | 他是纵火案的嫌疑人 |
[17:09] | Two men died. | 有两人被烧死 |
[17:11] | So you figure where there’s smoke, there’s an Eberhart? | 你觉得现场有烟 就是埃伯哈特家的人干的 |
[17:14] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[17:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:16] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[17:20] | My father’s a bit of a lost soul, detective. | 我父亲有点精神失常 警探先生 |
[17:24] | After my mother passed away, he fell apart. | 我母亲过世后 他伤心欲绝 |
[17:29] | He blamed himself. Maybe he should have. | 他自责不已 或许他是该自责 |
[17:33] | He didn’t protect her. | 他没保护好她 |
[17:35] | Anyway, he couldn’t handle anything. | 总之 他什么都管不好 |
[17:38] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[17:40] | I kind of lost both parents at the same time. | 可以说 一夜之间父母都离我而去 |
[17:48] | Does he have any friends who might know where he is? | 他有什么可能知道他去向的朋友吗 |
[17:50] | I wouldn’t know. I wish I did. | 我不知道 但愿我知道 |
[17:53] | Sometimes I really miss him. | 有时候我真想他 |
[17:56] | You sure it was him? | 你确定是他干的 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[18:03] | So you want to put my father in prison, and you want me to help. | 你要把我父亲抓进监狱 还指望我帮忙 |
[18:06] | I want to stop him before he hurts someone else. | 我想阻止他继续伤害别人 |
[18:12] | So should you. | 你也应该如此 |
[20:23] | Wow, and I thought I was hot. | 没想到你身材这么好 |
[20:27] | Okay, just wait a minute here. | 你先等等 |
[20:30] | No, I’m glad you stopped by. | 不 我很高兴你来看我 |
[20:32] | Next time, try using the front door. | 下次可以尝试走前门 |
[20:33] | Oh, I just saw something in your backyard. | 我刚刚看见后院有异动 |
[20:36] | You did. I was doing a little purging. | 没错 是我在”新陈代谢” |
[20:46] | Hello, Nick’s phone. What do you want? | 你好 这是尼克的电话 有事吗 |
[20:47] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[20:49] | Uh, this is a friend of Nick’s. | 我是尼克的朋友 |
[20:51] | – Who’s this? – Give me the phone. | -你是谁 -把电话给我 |
[20:52] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪 |
[20:53] | He’s right here with me. | 他就在我旁边 |
[20:56] | Hey, take it easy, baby. Ow, oh, that kind of feels good. | 嘿 别激动 宝贝 就是这感觉 很棒 |
[20:58] | Ah! Uh… Which one’s Juliette? | 啊… 朱丽叶是谁 |
[21:00] | Juliette, I can explain. | 朱丽叶 我可以解释 |
[21:03] | Oh, good, I can’t wait. | 很好 我等不及了 |
[21:12] | Oh, you’re not leaving so soon, are you? | 不会这么快就走吧 |
[21:15] | After you came all this way? | 好不容易来一趟 |
[21:17] | I hope you’re not some kind of a tease. | 你不是故意来挑逗我的吧 |
[21:22] | Remember, Nick, you came for me. I didn’t come for you. | 记住尼克 主动找上门的是你 不是我 |
[21:27] | Why wasn’t Hank with you? | 为什么汉克没和你在一起 |
[21:29] | Because he went home. | 因为他回家了 |
[21:31] | All right? I told him I’d follow up on a number, | 我告诉他我正追踪一个电话号码 |
[21:33] | which led me to the club, which led me to her, | 追到一家俱乐部 找到了她 |
[21:34] | Which led me to her house. And Juliette… | 然后跟踪到她家 朱丽叶 |
[21:37] | She’s–I mean, she’s crazy. | 她 她有点神经质 |
[21:39] | How’d she get your phone? | 她怎么会拿到你的手机 |
[21:41] | It fell out of my pocket in the backyard. | 手机掉到了后院 |
[21:43] | Oh, so it just jumped out into her hands? | 是呀 正好掉进她手里 |
[21:46] | Oh, stop. | 停 |
[21:48] | No, that is– I know where you’re going, | 不是那样 我知道你在想什么 |
[21:50] | and that is not what happened. | 但事情不是那样的 |
[21:53] | Okay, I was hit. | 我被袭击了 |
[21:55] | – She hit you? – Yeah. | -她袭击了你 -没错 |
[21:58] | Why didn’t you arrest her for assaulting an officer? | 那你为什么不以袭警罪逮捕她 |
[22:01] | Because I’m trying to get her to help me find her dad. | 因为我需要她帮忙找到她父亲 |
[22:04] | What does this girl do besides | 除了在后院袭击年轻男子 |
[22:07] | hitting young men in her backyard? | 这个女孩还做什么 |
[22:12] | Well, she’s a fire dancer. | 她是一名火舞者 |
[22:14] | Juliette, listen. | 朱丽叶 听着 |
[22:15] | I could not make this up if I wanted to. | 这种事可不是随便编出来的 |
[22:22] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[22:24] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[22:27] | I would never do anything like that to you. | 我绝不会做对不起你的事 |
[22:29] | Then make sure you keep your phone in your pocket. | 那就看好你的手机 别再掉出口袋 |
[22:51] | “His children were even more fierce than the Daemonfeuer,” | “火魔的子女攻击性更强” |
[22:54] | “willing to sacrifice themselves for him.” | “他们甘愿为他牺牲自己” |
[22:58] | “We avoided them and followed the Daemonfeuer” | “我们避开其子女 尾随火魔” |
[23:00] | “High into the mountains | 在崇山深处 |
[23:01] | “where we discovered his terrible lair, | 我们发现了他骇人的巢穴 |
[23:04] | “filled with treasure stolen from all the villages. | 里面充满了从其他乡村偷来的财宝 |
[23:07] | “The bones at the entrance of the cave | 尸骨遍布入口 |
[23:09] | “were too many to count. | 难以计数 |
[23:11] | “If we did not know better, | 要不是我们事先知道 |
[23:13] | we would’ve guessed it was the entrance to hell.” | 我们可能会误认为这是地狱的入口 |
[23:18] | That’s just what I need… | 还能再糟糕点吗 |
[23:20] | an entrance to hell. | 地狱的入口 |
[23:45] | It’s gonna be okay, daddy. | 一切都会好起来的 爸爸 |
[23:48] | I found someone who’s gonna make you better. | 我找到一个能让你好起来的人 |
[23:54] | Eberhart was one of the best welders we had. | 埃伯哈特是我们最好的焊接工之一 |
[23:56] | Learned in the military. | 在军队中学会焊接 |
[23:58] | Told me his old man handled a flamethrower in Vietnam, | 他说他父亲在越南战争 祖父在南太平洋 |
[24:01] | and his grandfather used one in the south pacific. | 都操作过火焰喷射器 |
[24:04] | He was pretty proud of that. | 他很引以为豪 |
[24:05] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他时什么时候 |
[24:06] | A couple weeks ago. | 几周以前 |
[24:11] | I tried to talk to him, but he ran off. | 我想跟他说话 但他跑了 |
[24:13] | He’s gone crazy. | 他已经疯了 |
[24:15] | You know, his wife died in a fire, | 自从他妻子死于一场火灾后 |
[24:18] | and he was never the same after that. | 他就完全变了 |
[24:19] | Just stopped showing up. | 不再露面 |
[24:21] | Felt bad for him, but what could I do? | 我很同情他 但我又能做什么呢 |
[24:24] | Where was he when you saw him last? | 你最后一次见他时他在哪里 |
[24:26] | Over by an old line we don’t use anymore. | 在一条废弃的旧铁道上 |
[24:28] | It’s an old, uh, mining spur. | 是一条旧的矿山铁轨 |
[24:30] | You see where he came from or went? | 你有没有看见他从哪里来 往哪里去 |
[24:32] | No. He was just walking down the tracks. | 没有 他只是沿着铁轨走 |
[24:48] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[24:50] | It’s a map from 1945 showing all the old rail lines. | 这是一张1945年的老铁道地图 |
[24:53] | This is the old rail station right there. | 这是老火车站 |
[24:56] | This is the spur line he was talking about. | 这是他提到的那条矿山铁路 |
[24:57] | It goes right up into the hills. | 直接进入了深山 |
[24:59] | And it branches off into four tracks. | 然后分为4条岔路 |
[25:00] | Nice place for a lair. | 做巢穴的好地方 |
[25:02] | A what? | 什么 |
[25:04] | Uh, you know… A–a good place to hide. | 就是…藏身的好地方 |
[25:06] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[25:08] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 |
[25:10] | I’m putting on a special show tonight… | 我今晚为你准备了一场 |
[25:13] | just for you. | 特别表演 |
[25:14] | – Don’t disappoint me. – Listen to me– | -别让我失望哦 -听我说 |
[25:17] | I know, Nick, you’re taken. | 我知道 尼克 你名草有主了 |
[25:19] | I’m just having fun. Listen… | 我只是想玩玩而已 听着 |
[25:22] | I’ve decided to help you find my father. | 我决定帮助你们寻找我父亲 |
[25:26] | Come by my house tonight, | 今晚来我家 |
[25:27] | and I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会把知道的一切都告诉你 |
[25:32] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[25:34] | That was Ariel Eberhart. | 是艾丽尔·埃伯哈特 |
[25:37] | Says she wants to help us find her dad. | 她说她要帮我们找她爸爸 |
[25:39] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么帮 -我不知道 |
[25:40] | Said she wants me to stop by | 她让我今晚 |
[25:41] | – her house tonight. – Really? | -去她家一趟 -真的吗 |
[25:44] | You sure she’s not playing a little badge bunny with you? | 你确定她不是看上你了吗 |
[25:48] | All I know is, you’re coming with me. | 我只知道 你得跟我一起去 |
[25:54] | Hi. Okay, I’m gonna be right up front. | 好了 我就直说了 |
[25:57] | I’m gonna be late, | 我今晚要晚点回家 |
[25:58] | and the investigation is taking us back | 因为调查需要 我们要再去一趟 |
[26:00] | to the fire dancer’s house. | 火舞者的家 |
[26:01] | And I do mean “Us.” Hank’s coming with me. | 我是说”我们” 汉克和我一起去 |
[26:03] | Tell her, Hank. | 告诉她 汉克 |
[26:04] | I’m going with him. | 我和他一起去 |
[26:06] | – Okay? – Okay, okay. | -好吗 -好啦 好啦 |
[26:08] | I get it. I trust you. | 我明白了 我信任你 |
[26:10] | Maybe I’ll be waiting for you when you get home. | 也许我会等着你回家 |
[26:13] | Have a little fire dance of our own. | 然后来一段我们自己的”火舞” |
[26:16] | Oh. Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[26:31] | Ooh, man, this place must be fun in a storm. | 天啊 这地方来暴风雨的时候一定很有趣 |
[26:47] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[26:54] | If her father knew she was trying to help us find him– | 如果她父亲知道她在帮我们找他 |
[26:56] | her life could be in danger. | 她就可能有生命危险 |
[26:58] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[27:21] | What the hell? | 这是什么东西 |
[27:25] | It’s all copper. | 全是铜 |
[27:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:29] | I mean, I had an aunt who wore tinfoil hats for years, | 我有一个姑妈戴了好几年锡纸帽 |
[27:32] | but this… | 但是这… |
[27:33] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[27:45] | This girl takes being wire to a whole new level. | 这姑娘可是重新诠释了电线艺术啊 |
[27:59] | So… | 那么… |
[28:02] | where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[28:07] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 听见了 |
[28:11] | I think it’s time for us to– | 我觉得我们最好 |
[28:13] | get the hell out. | 离开这里 |
[28:21] | ’bout all we can do is run an APB on her car, | 我们只能对她的车发全境通告了 |
[28:25] | see if we can pick her up. | 看看能不能找到她 |
[28:26] | Till then, you might as well go home and get a little… | 到时候你就可以回家好好… |
[28:29] | rest. | 休息一下 |
[29:18] | Where you going, baby? | 你要去哪啊 宝贝 |
[29:27] | Where is Juliette? | 朱丽叶在哪 |
[29:28] | What do you care? You’ve got me now. | 你关心那么多干嘛 你不是有我了嘛 |
[29:30] | I’m asking you one last time. | 我问你最后一次 |
[29:33] | Ooh, knight in shining armor. | 金光闪闪的盔甲骑士 |
[29:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[30:15] | Juliette, where are you? | 朱丽叶 你在哪 |
[30:16] | She’s with me. | 她和我在一起 |
[30:18] | Time for a little search and rescue. | 该玩玩搜救游戏了 |
[30:20] | Where are you taking her? | 你要把她带到哪去 |
[30:22] | Oh, come on, Nick. | 得了吧 尼克 |
[30:23] | Where do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:25] | You know who we are. | 你知道我们是什么 |
[30:27] | You know what we do. | 你知道我们的习性 |
[30:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:30] | I’d lost hope of being able to help my father… | 我本已对帮助我父亲失去了希望… |
[30:33] | until I found you. | 直到我找到了你 |
[30:35] | Offering my father a chance at redemption. | 给我父亲一个救赎的机会 |
[30:38] | Now Grimm up–it’s time to face your Daemonfeuer. | 像个格林一样 来挑战你的火魔吧 |
[30:42] | Oh, and if you want to see her alive again, | 对了 如果你想让她活着 |
[30:44] | no cops. | 别叫警察 |
[30:58] | Well, my guess? “Meet your Daemonfeuer” | 要我猜 “挑战你的火魔” |
[31:00] | means, you know, “See you at the lair.” | 意思是”来巢穴里找我” |
[31:02] | And according to this map, the third track | 根据这张地图 第三条铁轨 |
[31:05] | goes into a tunnel, which would be… | 进入了一条隧道 那真是… |
[31:08] | perfect. | 太完美了 |
[31:09] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[31:11] | You know what she’s doing? You know what this is all about? | 你知道她在干什么吗 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[31:14] | I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. | 我之前竟然没发现 |
[31:16] | – What? – It is so classic. | -什么 -太经典了 |
[31:17] | – What? – The quest. | -什么 -“历练” |
[31:20] | Your princess has been taken by the dragon. | 你的公主被恶龙掠走 |
[31:22] | Right? And the rest is obvious. | 对吧 剩下的就很明显了 |
[31:24] | You know? Beautiful women being taken, | 美女被掳走 |
[31:28] | dragged into caves, | 拖进山洞里 |
[31:29] | and the men sacrificing everything | 勇士们牺牲一切 |
[31:31] | to go after them. | 去救回她们 |
[31:32] | It is the ancient archetype | 这就是那个古老 |
[31:34] | of the whole relationship megillah. | 爱情传说的原型 |
[31:40] | The only problem is, somebody always dies. | 唯一的问题就是 每次都有人得死 |
[32:18] | That’s juliette’s car. | 那是朱丽叶的车 |
[32:21] | It looks like the tunnel is all the way down those tracks. | 看起来这条轨道下去一直是隧道 |
[32:24] | That’s a long walk. | 我们有得走了 |
[32:28] | There’s got to be a quicker way. | 肯定有捷径 |
[32:31] | What about that? | 那个东西是什么 |
[32:32] | Hell, yeah. | 靠 给力啊 |
[32:34] | That’s a fairmont section car, man. | 那是费尔蒙特的轨道车 伙计 |
[32:36] | – A draisine. – Any idea how it works? | -还是脚踏的 -你知道怎么用吗 |
[32:39] | I haven’t been a model train collector | 那么多年的火车模型 |
[32:40] | all these years for nothing. | 哥可不是白收集的 |
[32:41] | All right. | 好样的 |
[32:44] | Now, just so you know, | 一般人都知道 |
[32:46] | Baron Karl Christian Ludwig Drais von Sauerbronn | 巴朗·卡尔和克里斯提·路德维格·的莱斯·冯·索尔布朗 |
[32:49] | invented the precursor to this called a laughmaschine | 在1817年发明了这个东西的前身 |
[32:52] | In 1817, so… You should know that. | 叫做行走机… 你应该知道的 |
[32:55] | Great. | 好极了 |
[32:57] | Come on, baby. | 听话 宝贝 |
[33:03] | Oh, yeah. | 好样的 |
[33:05] | Come on. | 走起 |
[33:06] | Oh! All right. | 哦 太棒了 |
[33:11] | Now, hold on. | 抓牢 |
[33:14] | Sorry about that. | 搞反了抱歉 |
[33:16] | Here we go. | 走起 |
[33:43] | Hey, I’m just glad I could be here | 那个 我真的很荣幸能够 |
[33:45] | to, you know, help rescue a woman I’ve never met before. | 帮忙救一个素昧平生的女人 |
[33:49] | or been introduced to. | 一个从没介绍过的妹子 |
[33:51] | But, you know, I–look, I don’t take it personally. | 但你知道吗 我是真没带着私人恩怨 |
[33:53] | Are you really gonna bring that up right now? | 你非要现在提这事儿吗 |
[33:55] | No, no, I know, I know, I’m just a little nervous. | 不不 我明白我明白 我只是有点紧张 |
[33:57] | You know, these are daemonfeuers after all. | 他们可是火魔啊 |
[34:00] | And I know you have a plan, it’s just, | 我知道你有自己的计划 |
[34:01] | you know, you haven’t shared it with me…Yet. | 只是你还没跟我说过… |
[34:07] | Oh, dear god. | 我的老天呐 |
[34:18] | Dad, wake up. | 爸爸 醒醒 |
[34:21] | I brought her. | 我把她带来了 |
[34:23] | She’s here, waiting for you. | 她在这等着你呢 |
[34:26] | She’s just like mom. Now’s your chance. | 她和妈妈一模一样 你的机会来了 |
[34:43] | Isn’t she perfect? | 她完美吧 |
[34:52] | Who–who comes for her? | 来救她的是什么人 |
[34:55] | Someone worthy of you. | 一个配得上跟你斗的人 |
[35:05] | We better stop here. | 我们就停在这吧 |
[35:18] | So…What are we gonna do? | 接下来该怎么做 |
[35:21] | I mean, you can’t use your gun in there, | 在这里可不能用枪 |
[35:22] | You know, with them breathing all that gas. | 他们呼出来的可都是瓦斯 |
[35:24] | Ah, it’s too bad you don’t have a lance. | 哎呀 你怎么不带个长矛 |
[35:26] | I bet you got one back in the trailer– | 我才你那拖车里肯定有 |
[35:28] | I’m giving them what they want…Me. | 我满足他们的要求 空手来 |
[35:32] | I’m not liking the plan so far. | 我一点也不喜欢你这计划 |
[35:34] | I’m gonna distract them long enough | 我尽量拖住他们 |
[35:36] | for you to get juliette. | 你去救朱丽叶 |
[35:38] | But what if I can’t find her? | 那我要是找不到她怎么办 |
[35:39] | What if I get burned alive? | 那我要是被活活烧死了怎么办 |
[35:42] | We’re going in no matter what. | 不管怎样我们都得去 |
[35:44] | Okay, no, I got it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[35:46] | Just stay in the present, not the future. | 走一步是一部 别想那么多 |
[36:24] | Ariel! | 艾丽尔 |
[36:27] | I’m here! | 我在这儿 |
[36:40] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[36:47] | Ariel! | 艾丽尔 |
[36:59] | Ariel, think about what you’re doing! | 艾丽尔 想想你在做什么 |
[37:17] | He’s coming for mom. | 他是来抢妈妈的 |
[37:19] | You have to protect mom. | 你要保护好妈妈 |
[37:35] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[37:41] | I’m here to help. You’re juliette. | 我是来帮你的 你是朱丽叶吧 |
[37:44] | We’ve never been introduced, but I’m a friend of nick’s. | 虽然没正式介绍过 我是尼克的好朋友 |
[37:47] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[37:54] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[38:17] | Time for you to scream. | 到你尖叫的时候了 |
[38:19] | Time for you to scream. | 到你尖叫的时候了 |
[38:24] | We gotta get out of here now. | 我们要赶快离开这里 |
[38:26] | Come on, okay, follow me. | 来 跟着我 |
[39:41] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[39:43] | You fought valiantly, daddy. | 你这一仗打得很英勇 爸爸 |
[39:45] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[39:56] | I got her, nick! | 我救出她了 尼克 |
[39:57] | We’re out! | 我们在外面 |
[40:03] | You didn’t help him. | 你这不是帮他 |
[40:05] | But you did. | 是你帮了他 |
[40:08] | He died with dignity. | 他死得有尊严 |
[40:10] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在该我了 |
[40:13] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[40:15] | Don’t. | 住手 |
[40:25] | Father of fire, fierce and wise, | 火焰之父 智慧勇猛 |
[40:27] | Dragon blood shall once more rise. | 龙族血脉 再度兴盛 |
[40:31] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[40:32] | Avenge thine father by dragon fire. | 以龙之火 替父雪恨 |
[40:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:40] | – You okay? – Yeah, I think so. | -你没事吧 -嗯 还好 |
[40:41] | That was a little close for comfort, man. | 抱得太紧了 伙计 |
[40:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | This is detective burkhardt… | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[40:53] | Are you a detective too? | 你也是警探吗 |
[40:56] | More of a… Private investigator… | 算是私人调查员吧 |
[40:59] | Friend of nick’s. | 尼克的朋友 |
[41:01] | I’m monroe, by the way. | 对了 我叫门罗 |
[41:03] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[41:07] | You too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[41:25] | Nick, pull over. | 尼克 靠边停一下 |
[41:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:45] | Look, Juliette, I’m sorry. | 朱丽叶 我很抱歉 |
[41:48] | I didn’t want this to happen. | 我没想到事情会变成这样 |
[41:53] | Look, if I… | 听着 如果… |
[41:56] | had any way of knowing– | 如果我知道… |
[41:59] | Nick, she was crazy. How would you ever know | 尼克 她是个疯子 你怎么可能知道 |
[42:01] | what somebody like that is gonna do? | 她那种人会做出什么事 |
[42:03] | Well, I can’t promise it’s gonna get any better. | 我没法保证以后会发生什么 |
[42:07] | I can’t promise I can keep doing this. | 我也没法保证自己能一直忍受下去 |
[42:16] | I know you love juliette… | 我知道你爱朱丽叶 |
[42:18] | But you have to end it and never see her again. | 但你必须跟她一刀两断 再也不要见她 |
[42:25] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[42:30] | All I know is that I’m too tired | 我今天晚上太累了 |
[42:32] | to talk about it tonight. | 什么也不想说 |
[42:34] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[42:40] | I’m just glad that bitch is dead. | 我很庆幸那个贱人终于死了 |